All original

25mins 60sgd

GN007SG
02-09-2022, 07:35 AM
tried g3 like 2 weeks ago

she isnt that young
services were more of f and g type with alot of restrictions

will come back when they have new ladies
good thing about this hse is okt said it is 30min but i didnt really check the clock

hemakyrie
02-09-2022, 08:10 AM
Tried G2 and the service is quite smooth. Not big surprise but no failing. Will come around when have new girls

subway73
02-09-2022, 10:17 AM

she isnt that young

good thing about this hse is okt said it is 30min but i didnt really check the clock

Abt the timing, OKT was selling 30-35 mins with massage.. if needed if I didn’t hear wrongly, but I was in hurry so I did my deed and left. G1 did try to massage me.. but it was more piano type.. with lotsa teasing, pretty refreshing I must say
I told her I was worried abt not having enuff time due to my slow pace.. she assure me, it will be. So correct timing flexi is a plus here

carlosmyot
09-09-2022, 05:40 PM
Glad to know Viet cat re-activited. Anything need to do before entering like scanning QR code for contract tracing?

johnjackson99
09-09-2022, 06:20 PM
Where is 1617

basic
10-09-2022, 04:04 PM
Abt the timing, OKT was selling 30-35 mins with massage.. if needed if I didn’t hear wrongly, but I was in hurry so I did my deed and left. G1 did try to massage me.. but it was more piano type.. with lotsa teasing, pretty refreshing I must say
I told her I was worried abt not having enuff time due to my slow pace.. she assure me, it will be. So correct timing flexi is a plus here

Which girl is this? Massage plus sex.

subway73
11-09-2022, 09:13 AM
G1 was nice, some light massage and then the deed

RatedX
27-05-2023, 11:11 PM
1617 g5
Arrived in the evening before sunset and only one lone girl in the lineup, expected of a busy Saturday I guess. She was smiley and looked pleasant so just went ahead.

Room was much better with full length mirrors surrounding the walls and a toilet which can actually fit 2 people with room to spare. Better than some shitty hole in the wall run down place I've been to before.

She took off her dress revealing Natural B saggy tits with a baby damaged tummy. I'm already resigned to the fact that cat 60 fuck joint lineups are generally like that.

Standard shower job, squatted to wash the mileage from her canal, capped BJ with tissue, and started with cowgirl. After 10 seconds she smiles looks at me and goes, "you fuck?". Ok la it's late in the day and she was probably tired. At least no black face, I fuck la I fuck.

Changed to missionary and attempted a kiss. "No kiss," she said while still smiling, a short peck on the lips was all I got. I thought to myself nvm 60 bucks only, what I want right? At least got to suck the neither round semi saggy tits. As I was fucking, the scent of someone cooking meat in fish sauce wafted into the room, dei fark halfway make me hungry. Changed to doggy and finished to fake moans. Upon leaving the room she pointed out that they were cooking dinner, if she understood English I would have asked her for some food maybe.

Chit chatted abit and she said Sunday can serve up to 25-30 customers. Holy smokes, even taxi covers lesser mileage! shag dei! Left the room and saw g3 and another already in the lineup that looked younger and tighter. Maybe should have waited abit in hindsight.

Overall I was most impressed by the room, bed and toilet.

pete_the_fish
01-07-2023, 11:52 PM

she isnt that young

Is the G3 now same as your g3. Looks really not bad, remind me of a Korean actress lol...

The okt used to be the long hair okt at 1838...I was wondering where he went then saw him here lol.

GN007SG
02-07-2023, 07:07 AM
Is the G3 now same as your g3. Looks really not bad, remind me of a Korean actress lol...

The okt used to be the long hair okt at 1838...I was wondering where he went then saw him here lol.

duno leh long time nv come here
tried when gl just reopen not long so could be different

Weixiaobao1
25-07-2023, 10:40 PM
Randomly went into this house, went hunting but couldn’t find carpark and saw many bros outside the more popular houses.

3 girls in tank, okt recommended some fair skin one. Looks okay, but not really what I was looking for.

But I just came from a badoo girl that didn’t even want to jerk me. So I just want release.

Don’t really remember girl number, but she was quiet and boring.

3/10 BJ
3/10 FJ

Finished quick and left, she didn’t even help me shower, no feeling at all.

Time to hunt for more

Weixiaobao1
25-07-2023, 10:44 PM
Okt was super friendly though, nice guy!

masterfuck
22-08-2023, 02:30 PM
visited this house today. It's $50 for 30 mins, not $60. There are a few girls in the tank and I decided to go with G1 since she has a very cute face with long hair. Quick FR:

- She is pretty and cute. Age probably late 20s.
- A bit chubby and there are visible stretch marks on her tummy because of birth damage.
- The best part was her boobs. It is natural and super nice, very handful and shapely. Probably one of the best pairs of boobs I've come across.

She was friendly and spoke English quite well so no issue communicating. I don't like stretch marks so I spent most of my time on her boobs. During action, I saw blood coming out so it was pretty scary. I stopped FJ but she tried hard to do HJ and BJ for me to come.

I will not RTF but would recommend for bros who are boobs lovers.

PredatorWolf
27-08-2023, 10:58 AM
visited this house today. It's $50 for 30 mins, not $60. There are a few girls in the tank and I decided to go with G1 since she has a very cute face with long hair. Quick FR:

- She is pretty and cute. Age probably late 20s.
- A bit chubby and there are visible stretch marks on her tummy because of birth damage.
- The best part was her boobs. It is natural and super nice, very handful and shapely. Probably one of the best pairs of boobs I've come across.

She was friendly and spoke English quite well so no issue communicating. I don't like stretch marks so I spent most of my time on her boobs. During action, I saw blood coming out so it was pretty scary. I stopped FJ but she tried hard to do HJ and BJ for me to come.

I will not RTF but would recommend for bros who are boobs lovers.

You got mixed up 1617 with 1615

Viet 1617 is $60 for 30 mins

1615 Thai house is $50 for 30mins

1617 got 2 okt, one wearing a hat and the other was formerly from 1838

1615 got 3 okt. 2 outside and the other botak one sitting inside counter.

Not sure whether 1615 has WL 1.

The WL 1 in viet 1617 is quite new and icy, boobs ok. can try but just average bonk