PDA

View Full Version : Health centre in west area

travelmate4720
13-08-2008, 06:57 PM
Will be moving to west area soon. I heard there are a few HCs over there,places like japanese garden, west coast and jurong bird park.....any bros familiar with the above can pls provide location and contacts.thank.

yc39
14-08-2008, 12:38 PM
Bro. birdpark got birds only.
HC last time jap garden got 1, but not happening. long time nevry been liao.
KTV got few lah. jap garden "shi wai tao yuan" not bad. kana raid few time.
taman jurong old superbowl got 2, i thing, but only TCSS, fren-fren only.
wanna to get good stuff

Cheong Ka Leow
14-08-2008, 12:51 PM
bro,
there is a HC at jap garden called Elegance or something like that. It is a nice secluded place and you can park your car right in front.Free parking some more. i went there earlier this year. Nice surroundings. But did not see any SYT there. Most girls working there looks at least 30 years and above. At the same parking lot, there is a KTV. Lots of Vietnamese girls there. Will do BJ on the spot .Most of them very fair-skinned.

you can even go prawn fishing if you are tired of girl fishing as there is a prawn fishing joint in that place too. heh! heh!.

There is a place in the West too that offers soapy massage with many SYT. PM me only if you are not a newbie for contacts. It's my playground as well and I like to keep it safe.

Rgds
cheong ka leow

travelmate4720
14-08-2008, 08:21 PM
Thank for the infor. i also found out there is one called royal classic spa at west coast,wonder they do clean massage like before or got special one? Any bro had tried the place can share.

starystarynite
15-08-2008, 11:58 PM
Royal classic spa the gals are mostly average looking and servie not very good....Tried once but bad service turn me off!

JuzD
17-08-2008, 02:53 PM
Royal classic spa the gals are mostly average looking and servie not very good....Tried once but bad service turn me off!

Hi bro care to share more about thier services ? like the gal mostly is ?:D

Capacity
19-08-2008, 02:59 PM
Bro, just to share.

1.i f you are into malay gal, there is 1 at the elegance. local. her name is baby. the rest are m'sian. old leh.

2. baby like it when u are on top. she is pretty and chatty. but lazy! haha...what to do, she is the most popular there liao.

3. i dont have the number, but you should b able to get her at the off peak hours.

4. she once told me she make close to $10,000 a month. well, at the highest peak lah.

nonethelss, i hope u do enjoy the west side of singapore and i know there are not many for us. make do with what u have loh...haha

my 5 cents worth.

cap-a-city
always cap your sperm city

travelmate4720
19-08-2008, 07:03 PM
Look like west area abit deserted....not much choice.....

kenny_su
19-08-2008, 07:45 PM
Bro, just to share.

1.i f you are into malay gal, there is 1 at the elegance. local. her name is baby. the rest are m'sian. old leh.

2. baby like it when u are on top. she is pretty and chatty. but lazy! haha...what to do, she is the most popular there liao.

3. i dont have the number, but you should b able to get her at the off peak hours.

4. she once told me she make close to $10,000 a month. well, at the highest peak lah.

nonethelss, i hope u do enjoy the west side of singapore and i know there are not many for us. make do with what u have loh...haha

my 5 cents worth.

cap-a-city

Bro, not all are that old.. some below 25... ask around at the counter =)

kenny_su
19-08-2008, 07:47 PM
There are not all old there... a few are below 25 only.. :p

kenny_su
19-08-2008, 08:04 PM
There are a few under 25... not that old :p

Areswar
19-08-2008, 10:42 PM
Bro, just to share.

cap-a-city

hmm... sound alot.. but after breakdown.. think it's easily achievable for them.. at the rate of 1 fj = $100, $10k equivalent to 100 fj in that month.. if she work 30 days, she only need to serve 3 customers enough.. wow.. imagine how much those fl are earning at GL at this rate.. especially the popular "massage" lady... hmm

kenny_su
19-08-2008, 11:36 PM
There a few new girls there now.. got a few less then 25 year old only... can go give a try.. there is a 25 years old girl call Sammi, Malaysian.. not bad looking...

smart__bet
20-08-2008, 04:11 PM
bro,
there is a HC at jap garden called Elegance or something like that. It is a nice secluded place and you can park your car right in front.Free parking some more. i went there earlier this year. Nice surroundings. But did not see any SYT there. Most girls working there looks at least 30 years and above. At the same parking lot, there is a KTV. Lots of Vietnamese girls there. Will do BJ on the spot .Most of them very fair-skinned.

you can even go prawn fishing if you are tired of girl fishing as there is a prawn fishing joint in that place too. heh! heh!.

There is a place in the West too that offers soapy massage with many SYT. PM me only if you are not a newbie for contacts. It's my playground as well and I like to keep it safe.

Rgds
cheong ka leow

west side got soapy massage???:eek:
can share????
izzit the wan at the other thread???
i thought its not at west side....

soundworks
20-08-2008, 04:17 PM
west side got soapy massage???:eek:
can share????
izzit the wan at the other thread???
i thought its not at west side....Bro,it been there for months! but not to my liking,i only tried once. i think i still prefer conventional type.

smart__bet
20-08-2008, 04:22 PM
Bro,it been there for months! but not to my liking,i only tried once. i think i still prefer conventional type.

how is it??? nice???
can give some FR???
feel like trying soapy massage...:D