PDA

View Full Version : How safe is the soapy massage?

Halfprice
13-08-2008, 01:46 PM
Hi guys,

I'm really concerned after my first experience with this practice. During the soapy massage portion the girl uses her bare vagina to grind against my bare manhood, although there is no penetration involved, what are the chances that HIV may be spread this way? Should i be worried can get myself checked out?

cheongsterjon
13-08-2008, 10:18 PM
Not to scare you but there is the risk of getting stds and aids from such brushing of the wl's vagina against your dick...go for a check to be clear...so always remember without cap, never let the wl's pubic area touch your dick..hope it turns out negative for your test..

glgl
13-08-2008, 10:30 PM
Hi guys,

I'm really concerned after my first experience with this practice. During the soapy massage portion the girl uses her bare vagina to grind against my bare manhood, although there is no penetration involved, what are the chances that HIV may be spread this way? Should i be worried can get myself checked out?
Bro, what you did is almost like doing RAW.

This is because sexual fluids contain infectious HIV. This is why HIV is a sexually transmitted infection. Anytime infected blood, semen, vaginal fluid and/or breast milk enter another person's body, transmission is possible. HIV can enter the body through natural openings (penis, vagina, anus, eyes etc) or broken skin. It cannot enter through unbroken skin.

Thus, the situation of meimei rubbing on didi raw is possible to transmit HIV, because infected vagina fluid can enter through the dick head.

Go for check up bro. Hope for the best for you.

Halfprice
13-08-2008, 11:55 PM
Thank you bros for the prompt reply, it seems the conclusion is that the future is looking pretty grim for me right now. i actually did some research on the net and found this, "Risks of "soapy massage" - HIV Prevention - MedHelp (http://www.medhelp.org/posts/show/576573)" which says the risk of transmission is virtually negligible, even so i can't help but worry about the future. Main thing is the girlfriend, although i have become insistent about using a condom i too cannot help but worry about her health. For now, i guess i will keep these worries from her till i get myself tested out.

I just hope the brother that runs the joint frequently gets his ladies checked out. Although i do not present any symptoms of the HIV virus i did get some warts growing on my pubic region some time ago, but the doctors attributed that to dirty razors causing razor bumps, more like shaving bumps and not genital warts.

AfA_hmor
14-08-2008, 07:40 AM
There's genital to genital contact, and possibility of fluid transfer (vaginal fluid and semen). So there's a risk for transmission of STIs and HIV. Although its more likely that you will get STIs this way.

zool
14-08-2008, 09:37 AM
There's genital to genital contact, and possibility of fluid transfer (vaginal fluid and semen). So there's a risk for transmission of STIs and HIV. Although its more likely that you will get STIs this way.

Thankz for the info provided. Now I have learn something more, appreciated :)

scoobyhoo
14-08-2008, 09:45 AM
conclude the opinions here, why not to go for a medical check-up to confirm negative to have a peaceful mind instead of worrying? personally think that the chance might be very thin to be infected this way. and even using cd is not 100% safe. good advice from bro here that always use cd to play safe, like wearing helmet to battle.

loveme691234
14-08-2008, 11:23 AM
Hi guys,

Hi bro,
Soapy massage is quite safe, unless you she and you have an open wound.

FakeFR
14-08-2008, 12:28 PM
Hi guys,

chances quite low but better go check at clinic

Cheong Ka Leow
14-08-2008, 12:42 PM
Bro,
Go for the checkup and i am sure you will be fine. My advise is go for the test on a weekday and request the clinic to ask for a fax result instead of the actual report). That way you get the results the next day instead of waiting the 2-3 days for the actual nice printed report

I went for a soapy in a joint in Starfleet earlier this year in Manila. the soap was so slippery that my dick accidentally slipped into her vagina and without a condom!! I was like OMG!! Went for the test upon returning to Sg and was fine. So I know exactly how you feel.

Rgds
Ed

peanut123
16-08-2008, 05:47 PM
Bro,
Go for the checkup and i am sure you will be fine. My advise is go for the test on a weekday and request the clinic to ask for a fax result instead of the actual report). That way you get the results the next day instead of waiting the 2-3 days for the actual nice printed report

I went for a soapy in a joint in Starfleet earlier this year in Manila. the soap was so slippery that my dick accidentally slipped into her vagina and without a condom!! I was like OMG!! Went for the test upon returning to Sg and was fine. So I know exactly how you feel.

Rgds
Ed

Eh, with the AFA quick anonymous test, you get the results in 15 mins. There is no 1-3 day wait for results.

I suggest going 30-60 mins before DSC closes. Most of the gan jeong people pile in at opening time, so if you go early, the wait is quite long. But after 1 hour or so, the crowd thins and the waiting time is alot shorter. Also, if you go late, less chance of you bumping into someone you know coz you dun spend much time waiting around.

Oh ya, after you get the good news that you are clear, go to the next door coffee shop and enjoy a good bah kut teh or laksa :-)

Lestat69
19-08-2008, 12:24 AM
hi all,

i tried soap massage last month. one of the act is that the pro's legs are in between my legs and she brush up and down... occasionally hits my balls (not dick).

all these while we are covered with soap. is this act consider RAW as well?

ProfessorOokami
19-08-2008, 06:52 PM
hi all,

i tried soap massage last month. one of the act is that the pro's legs are in between my legs and she brush up and down... occasionally hits my balls (not dick).

all these while we are covered with soap. is this act consider RAW as well?

No worries brother, the HIV virus is the weakest of all viruses and it can't survive outside a host [mainly living human cells] and ordinary soap and chlorine in the water used during the massage, can easily kill those viruses. Some experiments had been done that indicate even a load of blood with HIV viruses was harmless when poured over a hand [of course provided the skin has no breakages:eek:] You should be more worried about STD's

Basically RAW is defined as "penetration of the penis into the vagina without any protection, for example a condom" You need to insert and withdraw vigourously to get your breaks along your mucous membranes to be effective in getting infected with the virus, provided the vaginal; secretion has a substantial amount of those viruses. The highest quantity [effective load] of HIV is found in blood. Dont try raw when she is having her periods.

WARNING: Children dont try this at home. Strict parental guidance required.

wodemama
25-08-2008, 11:07 PM

Yup. Bare genital contact is considered raw already and if she has some vaginal fluid while rubbing you, best to get urself check. YOu nvr noe wad infection she may have.