PDA

View Full Version : any recommendation for good hard massage with a lil extra please..

OsamaBinLaden
19-08-2022, 09:11 PM
as per the title... any bro can recommend a place with a good hard massage with a little extra please. reason being i have been having a really bad aching body for a while now. and also looking for a release at the same time.

hard massage to any or some or all (i know its impossible) of the following... tcm style massage.. thai massage.. bone cracking massage...

a little extra such as good hdly (every bro loves this).. hj.. or bbbj cim (the best).. not looking for sex.. too tired for sex.. just wanna be served without having to work hard for it..

recommendations very much appreciated.. by pm preferred.. nothing much to offer in return.. my humble points perhaps?

thank you very much in advance..

CrabNuggets
19-08-2022, 09:17 PM
as per the title... any bro can recommend a place with a good hard massage with a little extra please. reason being i have been having a really bad aching body for a while now. and also looking for a release at the same time.

hard massage to any or some or all (i know its impossible) of the following... tcm style massage.. thai massage.. bone cracking massage...

a little extra such as good hdly (every bro loves this).. hj.. or bbbj cim (the best).. not looking for sex.. too tired for sex.. just wanna be served without having to work hard for it..

recommendations very much appreciated.. by pm preferred.. nothing much to offer in return.. my humble points perhaps?

lots of bros recommended MDL in Upper Serangoon SC that does hard massage, you can check out the upper serangoon sc tread for more details

Horse22
20-08-2022, 10:22 AM

Hi bro you can consider Baby of Capri (Serangoon Rd) arrived 2 months ago from shenzhen, i find that she has good strength and does the back area well maybe because she works out in the gym. Felt refreshed and slept well after her massage that night. If you want to, can say internet horse friend from google recommended you to her ;) do note however that this is a 89 joint.. wish you all the best to your bad aching body

Habahaba69
20-08-2022, 10:56 AM
Got one contact which I have been going.

She always crack my neck and my back, crack crack crack.. shiok

Massage is quite strong too..with a decent juagen which borders on treatment plus edging

But she is small and pint size with no boobs. Haha

CooolCoool
20-08-2022, 12:56 PM
Looks like a job for geylang serai may. She’s hard.

maxquerader
21-08-2022, 05:13 PM

Massage is quite strong too..with a decent juagen which borders on treatment plus edging

Appreciate bro if u can share

beginat63
21-08-2022, 06:36 PM

Bro pl share contact. TY.

ultimates0ccer
21-08-2022, 10:41 PM

Hi bro, mind share her contact?

Thanks

Habahaba69
21-08-2022, 11:17 PM
Hi bro, mind share her contact?

Thanks

Sent to everyone

Not a new contact but she is worth every penny...think of her like Scoot or budget airlines which is cost effective and get the job done without burning the pockets and still leave as a happy satisfied man

babel0210
22-08-2022, 07:46 AM

I'm keen too! can pm? thanks!

Alexws1980
22-08-2022, 08:30 AM

Bro, can share this contact with me pls. Thanks

Heartlandlover
22-08-2022, 11:27 AM
Central North
U can try the amk Linda from unclewang. One stop shop.

East side
Else go healing touch in Tampines Central for hard massage. Then go get BJ in joo chiat. It's just like finding different expert for different needs. Lol

West side
Clementi 354 there also have massage plus HJ. One stop shopssss.

Actually there is a few ML from SLG not bad one. But only HJ. I feel better than most spa shops.

MLTR
22-08-2022, 11:43 AM

Agree with ya. Tried her JG too and was surprised that it was better than what I received from other JG master.

afterburn
22-08-2022, 12:18 PM
TS, I think it's much much harder to find a good hard massage WITHOUT a lil extra! :D

beginat63
22-08-2022, 12:37 PM
Central North

East side
Else go healing touch in Tampines Central for hard massage. Then go get BJ in joo chiat. It's just like finding different expert for different needs. Lol

West side

Actually there is a few ML from SLG not bad one. But only HJ. I feel better than most spa shops.

East side

Bro, possible to provide for Joo Chiat BJ? Thank you.

Peacekeeping
22-08-2022, 12:42 PM
Ownself explore is the best. Yesterday I hopped 3 places and finally found a gem. Great way to end the weekend!

wtf123kns
22-08-2022, 08:24 PM

Hi bro can pm for contact. TIA!

zhukeliang
22-08-2022, 08:30 PM
Hi bro habahaba69 can I had the masseus contact number want to try her good massage service n not so expensive thank bro

Alexws1980
22-08-2022, 09:47 PM

Hi Bro, can share contact on this pls. Thanks

Alexws1980
22-08-2022, 09:48 PM
Central North

East side

West side

Bro, can share ur contact from Joo Chiat pls. Thanks

BlueButt
22-08-2022, 09:52 PM

Please can you share?

Joseph2635280
23-08-2022, 09:31 AM

Bro, able to share contact? Tks in advance !

Habahaba69
23-08-2022, 10:13 AM
sent to all brothers

if i miss out any, PM me..cheers

DP3142
23-08-2022, 02:17 PM
sent to all brothers

if i miss out any, PM me..cheers

Bro possible to get the Joo Chiat ctc? TIA

bro1424
23-08-2022, 04:01 PM

Heard about her legend. Can share contact bro ?

CooolCoool
23-08-2022, 04:30 PM
Replied to a few with regards to may contact. Enjoy the session. To the the I didn’t, sorry about that. Need to be careful.

hotabs
26-08-2022, 11:09 AM
Sent to everyone

Not a new contact but she is worth every penny...think of her like Scoot or budget airlines which is cost effective and get the job done without burning the pockets and still leave as a happy satisfied man

Hi bro, mind sharing contact? Thanks and have good weekend

Xsaraman
29-08-2022, 05:06 PM
Sent to everyone

Bri, mi d to share her info pls? Thanks.

Enacts
29-08-2022, 07:48 PM

Can share contact bro? Thanks!

zorro539
29-08-2022, 07:51 PM

hi bro can share this contact? thanks

Pj90210
29-08-2022, 07:59 PM
Replied to a few with regards to may contact. Enjoy the session. To the the I didn’t, sorry about that. Need to be careful.

Had tried May. Not bad indeed. OMO. Any other ML similar to May's category?

Joseph2635280
29-08-2022, 08:25 PM
Had tried May. Not bad indeed. OMO. Any other ML similar to May's category?
Hi bro, able to share May contact? Hope that can try one day….

gto88798
30-08-2022, 05:52 AM

Hi bro, can share contact? Thanks.

Habahaba69
30-08-2022, 02:20 PM
Hi bro, mind sharing contact? Thanks and have good weekend

Bri, mi d to share her info pls? Thanks.

Can share contact bro? Thanks!

hi bro can share this contact? thanks

Hi bro, can share contact? Thanks.

Share mine.. one man meat is another poison

market is not good now, so happy to share those budget worth it ones who are not rip offs

proloner
30-08-2022, 03:48 PM
Share mine.. one man meat is another poison

market is not good now, so happy to share those budget worth it ones who are not rip offs

Care to share with me too?

Vicquek
30-08-2022, 11:57 PM
Very good hard massage masseuse
Actual looks different la but acceptable
Those interested pm me

Baranaranna
31-08-2022, 01:08 AM
Those interested pm me

Any other special?

beginat63
31-08-2022, 01:23 AM
Those interested pm me

Bro, pl PM contact...TQ.

OldUncleSG
31-08-2022, 07:32 PM
This is her recent studio photo that the joint used for putting up ad in Telegram.
She was formerly from a famous joint in the East, RTC, and recently returned to Singapore.
The joint just had a reno done, and there is more privacy. :)

Those interested pm me

Jinsheng22
04-09-2022, 06:17 PM
These are photos of auntie Lin Lin from Belle spa, mechanic massage only not as intro said very good , massage so so only. Service sucks Photoshop pics, Definitely is a big NO..
Vicky and YiYi looks close to ads pics , yet to try..

hpboy
05-09-2022, 07:57 AM
Got one indo chinese therapist, her massage is really good n her attitude n service also top notch. Look wise acceptable, i give her 6.5/10. figure is slim type. A good choice when you looking for a good massage to relax. Can pm me for exchange.

i love tits
05-09-2022, 01:55 PM
Can I have the contact bro? Thanks in advance.

Habahaba69
05-09-2022, 09:48 PM

Wah u so old bird..maybe even hear before. LOL

check mailbox bro..cheers

Nexus23
05-09-2022, 10:37 PM
I know a shop at clementi that does gd massage that come with bbbj and hj with only 1 x blue note. Only downside is the beds are seperated by a divider.

WhenInRome
06-09-2022, 11:20 AM

Is possible to get the contact? Newbie here, so sorry if I've not followed correct protocol

kcpro
06-09-2022, 11:39 PM
I recommend one near Paya Lebar MRT. ML is hardworking and cheerful with little extras thrown in.

Gemfindbro
06-09-2022, 11:54 PM
I know a shop at clementi that does gd massage that come with bbbj and hj with only 1 x blue note. Only downside is the beds are seperated by a divider.

Wow i stay there! Can i have ctc bro thanks

javl0ver
07-09-2022, 12:39 AM
I recommend one near Paya Lebar MRT. ML is hardworking and cheerful with little extras thrown in.

can share bro :D

beginat63
07-09-2022, 09:02 AM

Hi bro, can share contact.... TQ

Dda77
07-09-2022, 11:50 AM

Hi bro , can pm the ctc and damage? Thank thanks

Corlick
07-09-2022, 12:19 PM

can share ctc pls thanks

cupping8888
07-09-2022, 12:51 PM
Can share contact?

Got one indo chinese therapist, her massage is really good n her attitude n service also top notch. Look wise acceptable, i give her 6.5/10. figure is slim type. A good choice when you looking for a good massage to relax. Can pm me for exchange.

cupping8888
07-09-2022, 12:52 PM
Hello bro, can share contact?

lavenderss
07-09-2022, 01:24 PM

Can share bro?

Whatyathink
07-09-2022, 01:47 PM

Bro can share please? Thanks

howarddalio
07-09-2022, 07:03 PM

Can you share contact, thanks in advance

ArnieArnie
08-09-2022, 02:01 AM

Share contact please

mbjj
09-09-2022, 01:44 AM
Bros can kindly share contact. Thanks a lot

Shioking
09-09-2022, 01:55 AM

Which one?

raindeer
09-09-2022, 04:46 PM

Appriciate if u can share bro.

bensticker
09-09-2022, 05:05 PM
Any bro remember Mindy at boon keng hawker. Small size but hard massage and good JG. Lost contact and i think she no more working there. Good JG but i did not get special from her. Any bros remember her ??

hpboy
10-09-2022, 10:05 AM

Hi bro, care to exchange? this indo chinese therapist that i tried, is solid. Definitely worth the penny u spend.:)

Habahaba69
10-09-2022, 11:45 AM
Appriciate if u can share bro.

Ok bro..sent

this is in central part of sg..close to central lah

akbj2002
10-09-2022, 02:43 PM

Hi Bro...can share contact. Thank you.

bobs009
10-09-2022, 03:08 PM

can share contact. Thank you

cupping8888
11-09-2022, 08:38 AM

Found this gem not far from 126 Dm sum place. New spa so very clean and new. Since walked in I as assigned a young looking ella. Nice to chitchat. experience therapist with real massage type. Her jg is quite enjoyable too. good strong strokes as she helped me to relax. End of session tipped her and ask her for pic so as to tag to her number....well rewarded.

https://i.ibb.co/FVRt3Fr/ELLA.jpg (https://ibb.co/6Bj5wkM)

cupping8888
11-09-2022, 08:39 AM

Ok bro..sent

this is in central part of sg..close to central lah

SGhappyman
11-09-2022, 09:45 AM
Found this gem not far from 126 Dm sum place. New spa so very clean and new. Since walked in I as assigned a young looking ella. Nice to chitchat. experience therapist with real massage type. Her jg is quite enjoyable too. good strong strokes as she helped me to relax. End of session tipped her and ask her for pic so as to tag to her number....well rewarded.

Bro can share contact and damage? :D:D

Osh22
11-09-2022, 11:58 AM
Hi Bro, can share contact?

mindgame
11-09-2022, 03:28 PM

Bro can share the contact and damage

xerel
12-09-2022, 12:04 AM
Hi bro can share? thanks!

xerel
12-09-2022, 12:05 AM
Can share contact or location? thanks pm!

Whatyathink
12-09-2022, 07:07 AM

Can share contact please? Thanks bro

Zefiris
26-09-2022, 10:27 PM
Hi, can share contact? Thanks!

max3111
27-09-2022, 03:31 PM

bro if shes the one at d*v**** im not sure if shes young looking. tried her at her previous place in cbd, looks mid 30s (wont reject type) decent massage but keep hinting on tipping more. if she has improved i dun mind visiting again

bignehneh
28-09-2022, 01:02 PM
May massage very well but her juagen is average. Usually I ask her cock tease me till I damn high but cannot release. Then I go Geylang and bang the hell out of those charbo

rogerbear
29-09-2022, 02:08 PM

hihi can provide wechat contact?:) tyvm

littlestar93
29-09-2022, 02:35 PM
bro if shes the one at d*v**** im not sure if shes young looking. tried her at her previous place in cbd, looks mid 30s (wont reject type) decent massage but keep hinting on tipping more. if she has improved i dun mind visiting again

Can share contact? Thanks

haerojoe
30-09-2022, 10:14 PM

Hi bro, mind sharing contact? TIA 🙏

haerojoe
30-09-2022, 10:27 PM
Can someone be kind enough to share geylang Serai May’s contact please?
TIA bros 🙏

Pppsssttt
01-10-2022, 04:36 AM

Bro , Can share contact?

bignehneh
02-10-2022, 04:07 AM
Got 2 lobang

(1) milf located at Geylang (nearer to Paya Lebar). B cup boobs with ultra power backstepping and painful juagen. Appear braless for me to play with her 2 nice tits. $50 for normal HJ and $60/70 to take off everything

(2) SYT located near upper Serangoon Shopping centre (not inside or beside). B cup tits and petite but her massage packed a punch. Easier win Xiaomi at MDL. $88 package for her to play with your ass crack and nuts. I usually skip and go for $50 package. HJ $50 is rather mechanical but can play with her nipples and roam south.

Will exchange contact with bros who can provide similar hard massage lobang (with/ without HJ also ok)

Vicquek
02-10-2022, 12:14 PM
Got 2 lobang

(1) milf located at Geylang (nearer to Paya Lebar). B cup boobs with ultra power backstepping and painful juagen. Appear braless for me to play with her 2 nice tits. $50 for normal HJ and $60/70 to take off everything

(2) SYT located near upper Serangoon Shopping centre (not inside or beside). B cup tits and petite but her massage packed a punch. Easier win Xiaomi at MDL. $88 package for her to play with your ass crack and nuts. I usually skip and go for $50 package. HJ $50 is rather mechanical but can play with her nipples and roam south.

Will exchange contact with bros who can provide similar hard massage lobang (with/ without HJ also ok)

Bro care to share contacts thanks

Habahaba69
02-10-2022, 12:26 PM
Hi bro, mind sharing contact? TIA 🙏

Sent bro..check inbox

raigoss
03-10-2022, 12:58 PM
Was exploring around bugis area and i stumpled upon one shop with 2 girls working . One slightly milf but very nice figure and the other one pretty face but the figure even better . Massage is comparable to e wellness and j wellness since im a regular customer of them even before j wellness closed down . I took the pretty girl and her name is call qiqi . No attached bathroom but the environment is pretty comfy, the entrance fee for one hour massage is 55 dollars . I heard it was just taken over by a new management so i think it is worthwhile to try . Pm me for more detail and contact ! :)

rogerbear
03-10-2022, 07:22 PM
https://i.ibb.co/pLW7g94/Grid-Art-20220907-203501061.jpg (https://ibb.co/jrVNd13)

Ty boss!!:)

Pppsssttt
03-10-2022, 07:54 PM
Got 2 lobang

Hi bro, where to find the 1st milf?

raigoss
03-10-2022, 09:04 PM
To all the bro that pm me . Take note that the contact im giving is just the girl manning the shop and not the actual girl xD

Heavenllly
08-10-2022, 01:36 PM
Share contact please

Bro can share thanks

beginat63
08-10-2022, 03:40 PM
Got 2 lobang

Bro, appreciate if u could share contacts for both (1) & (2). TQ.

Bolt01
10-10-2022, 09:33 PM

Please share contact, Bro. Thanks in advance

Bolt01
10-10-2022, 09:34 PM
Got 2 lobang

Please share contact for (1). Thanks in advance

avantgrande
10-10-2022, 11:38 PM

Pls share contact thanks.

Habahaba69
11-10-2022, 08:00 PM
Please share contact, Bro. Thanks in advance

just sent bro..

hope this helps.. one man meat is another poison le

ImBondJBond
13-10-2022, 04:39 AM

Im interested, could anyone share contact please?

katekboy
13-10-2022, 06:17 AM

Bro, can share contact?

katekboy
13-10-2022, 06:20 AM

Bro, where is this gem? And what’s the damage? Can share? Thanks

Habahaba69
13-10-2022, 11:19 AM

check mailbox buddy..u so old bird maybe hear before

Kasablanca
13-10-2022, 11:33 AM
check mailbox buddy..u so old bird maybe hear before

Hi bro can share CTC?

cheekalot
14-10-2022, 09:11 PM

Bro pm pls.

Soulmoody
15-10-2022, 11:04 AM

Hi bro, care to share? thanks!

Blanklegendary
17-10-2022, 02:30 PM

Please share contact 🙏🙏

Habahaba69
17-10-2022, 08:30 PM
Please share contact 🙏🙏

check your inbox bro. Hope this brings you some joy. LOL

thomasismyname0
21-10-2022, 11:19 AM

Possible to get the contact? Recently went to one in Clementi and is not bad as well

hisashii
22-10-2022, 12:01 AM

Can share pls

Unityrod
22-10-2022, 12:13 AM
Can share pls

Just call DaVinci to book her..

hin1992
22-10-2022, 11:55 AM
Got 2 lobang

Bro can share

hin1992
22-10-2022, 11:55 AM

Bro can share?

Heavenllly
23-10-2022, 06:10 AM

Bro can share thanks in advancr

jasonking
23-10-2022, 08:27 AM

hi bro, can share contact? TIA

buyaogaobie
23-10-2022, 02:16 PM

Hi Bro can share contact want to crack also

Cnix
23-10-2022, 04:13 PM

Can share this contact bro

Qwertyy55
23-10-2022, 11:14 PM

Sir can share contact pls

Habahaba69
24-10-2022, 12:08 PM
Hi Bro can share contact want to crack also

Hi, check mailbox bro

She has been around for some time but good attitude. Sometimes a little blur but she has a kind heart and do not keep asking for tips.

Super cracking massage for neck and back. For massage lovers only. Boob lovers or hanky panky can skip. But she is someone won't reject kind but also not some SYT or drop dead goregous la. haha

Stevengboy90
24-10-2022, 08:19 PM

Hi bro, don’t mind sharing the contact?

supernice
27-10-2022, 11:47 AM
Those interested pm me

PM location pls

cooolman
27-10-2022, 09:15 PM

Hi bro can share contact?

Vicquek
27-10-2022, 10:53 PM
China Milf massage lady offer very power bj after hard massage at Tanjong Pagar Plaza,
Can issue receipt to claim treatments expenses also
Bro interested pm me
Advance booking is required……..

Johnlustcrown
28-10-2022, 12:19 AM

Hi bro able to share location and contact?

Will be there tml.

TIA

rockshox
28-10-2022, 07:58 AM

Hi bro, can share ctc?

vespa1176
28-10-2022, 11:18 AM

Hi bro,can share her contact?..thank u

vespa1176
28-10-2022, 11:18 AM
China Milf massage lady offer very power bj after hard massage at Tanjong Pagar Plaza,
Bro interested pm me

Vicquek
28-10-2022, 05:30 PM
Image from her Ad..
Name: Tiffany
Bros interested pm me

helplesslyham
31-10-2022, 02:33 PM
https://i.ibb.co/pLW7g94/Grid-Art-20220907-203501061.jpg (https://ibb.co/jrVNd13)

thanks for sharing bro.

Went there and enjoyed myself but the entrance is $70 abit on the steep side but worth it for the service rendered.

penangsmallfish
31-10-2022, 04:42 PM
Bro I have, its at a legit luxurious spa near fort canning robertson area river valley clarke quay area by an exotic looking Northern Chinese lady , quite value for money given such high end location and environment. She got two years experience and very very professional and skilled.

Hi bro, care to share the contact? Thanks!

DreamTill2022
31-10-2022, 05:24 PM
Got 2 lobang

Can share ctc?

RockYou1
31-10-2022, 05:25 PM
Can share contact bro? Thank you. Got one contact which I have been going.

Leeds
01-11-2022, 12:03 AM
Bro interested pm me

Falls under TCM? Got certified therapist to consult treatment? If no certified therapist cannot claim treatment expenses.

guyche
01-11-2022, 01:29 PM

Hi bro can share ctc? Thanks!

Remy25
02-11-2022, 02:57 PM
Was exploring around bugis area and i stumpled upon one shop with 2 girls working . One slightly milf but very nice figure and the other one pretty face but the figure even better . Massage is comparable to e wellness and j wellness since im a regular customer of them even before j wellness closed down . I took the pretty girl and her name is call qiqi . No attached bathroom but the environment is pretty comfy, the entrance fee for one hour massage is 55 dollars . I heard it was just taken over by a new management so i think it is worthwhile to try . Pm me for more detail and contact ! :)

Can share contact please?

KUKU1313
02-11-2022, 03:04 PM

Hi bro can share contact .

Enacts
02-11-2022, 04:01 PM
Can share contact bro?

Bro I have, its at a legit luxurious spa near fort canning robertson area river valley clarke quay area by an exotic looking Northern Chinese lady , quite value for money given such high end location and environment. She got two years experience and very very professional and skilled.

ucar
03-11-2022, 01:29 AM
Tried a spa mentioned in the West thread recently.

Did no booking so was assigned a ML and got a good hard massage from her. My body was twitching whenever she pressed till the point she asked if it was too hard for me. Got a good laugh about it. Think she's in her late 20s/early 30s. Looks ok, petite body but really strong.

fawx
04-11-2022, 04:36 PM
Image from her Ad..
Bros interested pm me

hello bro plz share

Cupping888
05-11-2022, 09:24 PM

Hi bro..can send? suckers for such contacts which rare to find

Vicquek
10-11-2022, 12:55 AM
Falls under TCM? Got certified therapist to consult treatment? If no certified therapist cannot claim treatment expenses.

Already claim n times , just go find out yourself

youngheart69
10-11-2022, 01:56 AM
She stopped

AnnoyedAmos
10-11-2022, 02:29 AM

AnnoyedAmos
10-11-2022, 03:02 AM

Bro can share contact? Tks!

Vicquek
10-11-2022, 09:37 AM
It was my lucky day, booked T around 10pm
upon arrival she still working and ask to wait for 30mins so LL wait lo
Go shower myself and laid down wait when she came in she apologised for the waiting and say will compensate me.
Long story short, end of the section she automatically massage my inner thigh and ask if I wait some thing different for 2b means bj , on her lo
While doing she keep say She like young guys like me with a hard rod .. after 5mins she say tired and she removed the wrap and bbbj OMG she is good but I even better, still no come
She then ask me if I bring rubber, you know what that means? Wait no more cap the rubber and stroke her wet and tight b….
She moaned softly and finally we came at the same time.
She told me she like deep deep and long time no do liao she say she is very choosy and selective on who to ….
Tipped her handsomely and leave a satisfied man around mid night
One man’s meat is anther man’s poison
I promised the bro who recommended me to post a FR.

You are a lucky man !

Habahaba69
11-11-2022, 01:57 PM
Hi bro..can send? suckers for such contacts which rare to find

PM Sent..looking to trade with any bros here as well..hehe

liverpool200728
11-11-2022, 02:12 PM
Can PM me contact thanks

Conveyeur
11-11-2022, 04:52 PM
Go shower myself and laid down wait when she came in she apologised for the waiting and say will compensate me.
Long story short, end of the section she automatically massage my inner thigh and ask if I wait some thing different for 2b means bj , on her lo
While doing she keep say She like young guys like me with a hard rod .. after 5mins she say tired and she removed the wrap and bbbj OMG she is good but I even better, still no come
She then ask me if I bring rubber, you know what that means? Wait no more cap the rubber and stroke her wet and tight b….
She told me she like deep deep and long time no do liao she say she is very choosy and selective on who to ….

Hi bro, can share contact pls?

janfeb222222
11-11-2022, 05:05 PM
can share contact please, TIA!

Cnix
11-11-2022, 05:07 PM

Can share the contact bro?

Conveyeur
11-11-2022, 06:23 PM
Image from her Ad..
Bros interested pm me

Hi bro, pls share ctc. Thank you!

Lpoie
12-11-2022, 10:43 PM
Hi bro, care to share? thanks!

mempunyai maklumat hubungan?

Conveyeur
13-11-2022, 11:07 AM
Bro can share contact ? TIA!

Littleyk
13-11-2022, 07:12 PM
Hi bro , can pm the ctc and damage? Thank thanks

Hi, mind sharing contact? thank you!

Littleyk
13-11-2022, 07:25 PM

Hi bro, mind sharing contact? thank you!

raykid
13-11-2022, 09:51 PM

Able to share this wonderful ctc n dmg. Many thks.

Lpoie
14-11-2022, 09:02 PM

Pm contact details

Leeds
15-11-2022, 11:13 AM
Already claim n times , just go find out yourself

Mind sharing the location with me? I go check it out

ImBondJBond
15-11-2022, 12:05 PM

Can share please?

cxtang7
23-11-2022, 11:24 PM
Bro, please share her contact. Thanks.

Nanosg369
23-11-2022, 11:34 PM
Image from her Ad..
Bros interested pm me

able to pm me pls

ers62010
23-11-2022, 11:50 PM
Bro interested pm me

Can share contacts pls?

rubicon008
24-11-2022, 09:10 AM

Bro, can share deets, thanks vm.

Supah868
01-12-2022, 09:11 PM

Hi, can share contact? Thanks in advance!

DaFeiXiong
10-12-2022, 09:37 AM
Have been getting massages at Serangoon north area for a few weeks in a roll.

The shop which have chinese words in the name have very good MLs who can massage your back hard like washing clothes.

Special or not I'm not pretty sure as i usually go for the cheapest services now a days

bobohoho
20-12-2022, 07:36 PM
bro can share contact?

adnex
21-12-2022, 08:16 AM
Image from her Ad..
Bros interested pm me

Hi bro where is she located?

Xiaozhu77
21-12-2022, 09:46 AM

Bro able to share contacts :)

Cupping888
21-12-2022, 12:30 PM
I got a contact which is also passed to me by other brothers..

Only for cracking massage lovers where this ML do backstepping and back the neck. So far, I have never come across a session which she never cracks.

A lil extra have but it is just a bonus..

I always go for the 90 min session as she also throws in cupping or ear digging.

Looks wise, do not expect so much like SYT (all cannot massage one la), she is also not old hag, about early 30s and most importantly, never ask for Prostate 88 massage! Takes pride in her work and very genuine..but only for those who like slim and slender ladies, but despite being slim, her strength is good as she got good technique.

BatamBro
02-01-2023, 01:37 AM
I think for now XM at upper serangoon still the best, PM me if need her contact bah

classyact
02-01-2023, 02:10 AM
Image from her Ad..
Bros interested pm me

Bro can share details and contact

ToaCahSoh
02-01-2023, 10:03 AM

May I have her ctc pls?

Dulan1107
02-01-2023, 04:18 PM

Bro can share contact 🙏 thanks in advance.

Dulan1107
02-01-2023, 04:27 PM

Bro can share contact 🙏 thanks in advance

Dulan1107
02-01-2023, 08:59 PM

Cupping888
03-01-2023, 11:46 AM
Recommend one which is not a new contact.

Her type of massage is those cracking type of massage like thai style..always sure can hear the crack crack crack..damn shiok

plus she has this juagen which can consider as when she does it, my back/kidneys got the suan suan, sourish feel, which means there is some blockage. I find it amazing that just by doing this, it triggers all the way. Also this type of JG encompass some elements of lympathic drainage, prostate massage and the blood circulation around the legs, thigh, stomach area.

Also throw in free cupping.. very value for $. But not for those who want fanciful extras or those who want SYT..the techniques and massage takes importance here as it is legit

maleescort7
04-01-2023, 02:19 PM

Only for cracking massage lovers where this ML do backstepping and back the neck. So far, I have never come across a session which she never cracks.

I always go for the 90 min session as she also throws in cupping or ear digging.

Looks wise, do not expect so much like SYT (all cannot massage one la), she is also not old hag, about early 30s and most importantly, never ask for Prostate 88 massage! Takes pride in her work and very genuine..but only for those who like slim and slender ladies, but despite being slim, her strength is good as she got good technique.

Bro please PM her contact. Thanks.

FightingFish
06-01-2023, 10:18 AM
Contact please. Thank you

blu3fin
06-01-2023, 11:08 AM

Her type of massage is those cracking type of massage like thai style..always sure can hear the crack crack crack..damn shiok

plus she has this juagen which can consider as when she does it, my back/kidneys got the suan suan, sourish feel, which means there is some blockage. I find it amazing that just by doing this, it triggers all the way. Also this type of JG encompass some elements of lympathic drainage, prostate massage and the blood circulation around the legs, thigh, stomach area.

Also throw in free cupping.. very value for $. But not for those who want fanciful extras or those who want SYT..the techniques and massage takes importance here as it is legit

Sounds good... much Appreciated if you could fwd contact.

Cupping888
09-01-2023, 09:56 PM
Sent to all brothers here..pls check..cheers

Pactman
13-01-2023, 01:46 PM
Bro,

will apprecaite if you can share contact.

thanks

Pactman
13-01-2023, 01:49 PM
Have been getting massages at Serangoon north area for a few weeks in a roll.

The shop which have chinese words in the name have very good MLs who can massage your back hard like washing clothes.

Special or not I'm not pretty sure as i usually go for the cheapest services now a days

Bro,

will appreciate if you can share contact.

Many Thanks

crapster
13-01-2023, 02:25 PM

Bro, able to share contact? TIA

gnoel901
13-01-2023, 08:46 PM

Bro, can share the location and contact, really like good massage than piano one.

kimchi53320
16-01-2023, 10:54 PM
Image from her Ad..
Bros interested pm me

Pm-ed. Please share ctc. Thanks in advance.🙏

kimchi53320
17-01-2023, 10:03 AM
Sharing a FR.

Yesterday afternoon went to Golden Mile for makan, decided to take a walk back to Bugis area. Long time didn't walk the lane beside Textile Center liao.
Saw some Viet chicks quite chio along the way. Previously I had added a ML whose WeChat ( added via Facebook) quite chio, nearby there just go take a look.
ML name is A**n. Location is North Beach Road that roll of shophouse. Took the basic entry 55 and guided to the room.
Quite Chio ML, a bit slutty playful kind of Ah Lian look. Chatty type of ML.
Massage: quite solid, I rate 8.5/10.
Teasing not bad, tends to crawl her fingers at the sensitive areas, this I rate 9/10.
Body: not tall and should be B- Cup. Managed to sneak a few grabs.
Service: No roaming as yet, maybe I first time find her ba. HJ is enjoyable.

Aftermath: will definitely return and see if can get more.
For bros who interested can pm me, if can share share with me good good ML even better. Cheers.

KUKU1313
19-01-2023, 01:19 PM
Pm-ed. Please share ctc. Thanks in advance.🙏

Can pm contact

divergent27878
27-01-2023, 12:01 PM
Image from her Ad..
Bros interested pm me

hi bro. can share contact? TIA!

Vicquek
30-01-2023, 02:00 AM
Bros, for contact of Tiffany
PM me but not ask here, thank you

Vicquek
30-01-2023, 02:02 AM
for contact of Tiffany PM me, don’t ask here Thank you

oswin
30-01-2023, 07:51 AM
Hi bro had pm u

Goony
02-02-2023, 10:12 PM
thanks for sharing bro.

Went there and enjoyed myself but the entrance is $70 abit on the steep side but worth it for the service rendered.

Is this lady still working? TIA as need a good massage recently.

fitsolution
02-02-2023, 10:27 PM
can pm contact? thanks

supernice
03-02-2023, 05:48 PM
Bro interested pm me
Can provide contact. Thank

Mewtwo
12-03-2023, 12:00 PM
thanks for sharing bro.

Currently she short hair or long hair, I prefer her when she short hair haha

vic123123
21-05-2023, 07:47 PM
Having the same requirements as the author here. Would appreciate some recommendations and contacts for central / beach road area. Very thanks¡

Is e wellness spa good for such thing?

soundworks
11-06-2023, 10:06 AM
Anyone wish to exchange contact? pm me tks!

zip4671
10-07-2023, 12:13 AM
Having the same requirements as the author here. Would appreciate some recommendations and contacts for central / beach road area. Very thanks¡

Is e wellness spa good for such thing?

Hi bros/sisters - any updates on this interesting thread after so many months of quietness.

andyleeinsg
10-07-2023, 05:21 PM
Was in the SE corner in Singapore and used app to look for a therapist near me. Found K***y, a viet chio bu. Chat abt and booked her.
https://i.ibb.co/6R9GGpv/mmexport1688971002846.jpg (https://ibb.co/pvVNNsW)

Massage not bad and she smells nice too. Told her i want to have kidney care but in a doggy position.
https://i.ibb.co/NWvXwwh/82806.png (https://imgbb.com/)

Good stroking method and from there flip over to complete the massage.

Left happy and smiling by her service and attitude.

AhMin
12-07-2023, 03:18 PM
Was in the SE corner in Singapore and used app to look for a therapist near me. Found K***y, a viet chio bu. Chat abt and booked her.
https://i.ibb.co/6R9GGpv/mmexport1688971002846.jpg (https://ibb.co/pvVNNsW)

Massage not bad and she smells nice too. Told her i want to have kidney care but in a doggy position.
https://i.ibb.co/NWvXwwh/82806.png (https://imgbb.com/)

Good stroking method and from there flip over to complete the massage.

Left happy and smiling by her service and attitude.

PM me details pls
Thanks

Yozen
29-08-2023, 10:35 PM
Could you share contact? Please and thank you

WhiteLodge
31-08-2023, 11:57 PM

hi bro, can share ctc? thank you

Lycorn
06-09-2023, 12:34 AM

She is still working? If so can share with me?