PDA

View Full Version : L18H30 [2022]

stfu2
15-08-2022, 03:29 PM
Tried G5.

Place is super rundown (worse than Petain) and dirty. Floors in bathroom have broken tiles with missing large pieces.

Bed has no sheets, it’s leather, old and dusty. Same as head pillow.

Tried G5, she seemed cute and playful, service was bad, 1 minute cbj, then 30 seconds cowgirl, then missionary.

She has stretch marks on her tummy, had childbirth before, pussy loose, Vietnamese, she knows no English words.

Avoid this house like plague bros. If I saw the room, I wouldn’t take the girl.

Dotafan98
20-08-2022, 12:03 PM
Tried G5.

Place is super rundown (worse than Petain) and dirty. Floors in bathroom have broken tiles with missing large pieces.

Bed has no sheets, it’s leather, old and dusty. Same as head pillow.

Yes..I thought I was fking in a pigsty..

jaytan56
23-08-2022, 12:54 PM
Went to take a look before I saw this thread yesterday. G2 looks cute but got to reconsider if their rooms are all like this

NightstallionTy
23-08-2022, 01:32 PM
3yrs rundown took sometimento redo

yaninanab
11-10-2022, 10:06 PM
First time at house, tried G5 as had the cutest face, said her name is Toi. Has baby. Yes room very run down.

Zenencore
15-10-2022, 03:51 PM
Even before Covid, it was like this. And the OKT only offered 100 in 2019.

Dotafan98
17-12-2022, 09:17 PM
Fk a girl in this hse..can't rmb number..face was quite small and pretty but when take off clothes the tits are like non-existent and super skinny maciam malnourished..legs are slender and nice..just need to get a boob job done and eat better food..attitude wise is very smiley and polite..even allowed me to take one of her cigarettes..

mikenade
31-12-2022, 11:21 PM
Try to explore new places instead of the usual L20 and JM.
Wanted to see see look look at H28 but not open, so went next door at H30.

Look into the fishtank and saw G10 right in front looking at me. Very sweet looking, like a VN girl in Bigo app. Will post the pic if I can find.

FR for G10
Name: Ah Zhuang
Looks: 8/10.
Body: SYT hot body. Tight skin and firm. Sizable natural B cup.
Service: Bad. Ask me to ownself shower.
CBJ: Nothing to rave. Just suck abit until hard then lube up for cowgirl
FJ: Cowgirl like dead fish. No expression. Switch to missionary, pump her got abit of moaning from her. Then switch and finish at doggy. She moan abit louder. Butt got meat for hard pounding
Damage: $60
RTF: No for Service. But if I am feeling for a SYT body, Yes

A4apple1
02-01-2023, 12:44 PM
Try to explore new places instead of the usual L20 and JM.
Wanted to see see look look at H28 but not open, so went next door at H30.

Look into the fishtank and saw G10 right in front looking at me. Very sweet looking, like a VN girl in Bigo app. Will post the pic if I can find.

FR for G10
Name: Ah Zhuang
Looks: 8/10.
Body: SYT hot body. Tight skin and firm. Sizable natural B cup.
Service: Bad. Ask me to ownself shower.
CBJ: Nothing to rave. Just suck abit until hard then lube up for cowgirl
FJ: Cowgirl like dead fish. No expression. Switch to missionary, pump her got abit of moaning from her. Then switch and finish at doggy. She moan abit louder. Butt got meat for hard pounding
Damage: $60
RTF: No for Service. But if I am feeling for a SYT body, Yes

Yeah. Thanks for your recommendation.service so so but this type of body damn rare.

Anyway she’s going back on 12Jan2023