PDA

View Full Version : My friend's bf lost a testicle

uber123
12-08-2008, 01:37 AM
wah sei, just heard this from a good female friend of mine last night. her boyfriend just a had one testicle removed after a freak taekwondo accident sia.

apparently he wasn't wearing a cup during a warm-up sparring session and kenna kicked accidentally in the groin by another girl. wah lau eh, i thot damn sauy man.

when she told me, i also dunno what to say. just thank god it didn't happen to me.

Serpents
12-08-2008, 08:14 AM
:eek: wow, I thought this kinda news sure make it to the media .... :D

uber123
12-08-2008, 09:35 AM
an update here, cos just got to talk with my fren again:

she say that its not really the other girl's fault, cos she thought that all guys always wear protection cups even during warm-up sparrings. Apparently her kick wasn't very hard but because it directly kenna the ball, the impact totally crushed the testicle; like kenna bursted/exploded. by the time the ambulance rushed her bf to the hospital, the doctors couldn't save it already, so they had to remove it.

wah lau, when listening to her tell me the story, my own balls also shrink sia. then i ask her how long more than can start having sex again. she told me that her bf need to be very careful from now on, esp during sports, because if he loses the remaining ball then cannot have children already. and for now, the doctor is not even sure whether his bf can produce enough male hormones/testoresrone, maybe need hormone injections.

qw2op
12-08-2008, 09:43 AM
wa! ... mayb iz ... "hell hath no fury like a woman scorned" ... :eek:

juz joking ... :D

civiccat
12-08-2008, 09:46 AM
TS, really sorry to hear that but what i would like to know is that is there any implication ?

One ball left will it affect ability to have erection, performance or even fathering kids? or could it be like having only 1 kidney can still work fine

:o paiseh.. me really curious and wanna know.

thank you

old_yet_horny
12-08-2008, 10:04 AM
Imagine the kind of pain this dude went through... Testicles crushed!!!:eek:

OMFG...

Lord@Knight
12-08-2008, 10:07 AM
lets hope he had a speedy recovery

gilagila100
12-08-2008, 10:08 AM
First time I heard of such accidents ...

Anyway, for the curious bros, 1 testicle would work just fine like having one kidney. The penis can still can erect and make love.

The only problem is having children and maybe not enough male hormone for the body but this also depends on the overall health of the guy. If the guy is healthy, the remaining testicle can generate enough hormones and enough spermies to last. ;)

Hehehe ... Can "punish" the girl tat kicked him to "test" the tool after the surgery ? :p ... This can be a great story for an adult video ... :D

surgeon
12-08-2008, 10:24 AM
Yep, should try use it to impregnate her .... try until can .... :D

uber123
12-08-2008, 11:31 AM
i think something like this happened to eason chan a few years ago, dunno whther u guys remmeebr or not. he fell off the stage during a concert in taiwan, and injured his balls too. people were also saying he only got one testicle left too. can google it. but he had a daughter after the accident, so i guess his remaining ball is doing fine.

Steadyman1
12-08-2008, 11:52 AM
Seem possible to have kids with single testicle.

WikiAnswers - Can a male produce a baby if he has only one testicle (http://wiki.answers.com/Q/Can_a_male_produce_a_baby_if_he_has_only_one_testi cle)

Another article has also quoted.

"you need not be too worried because your other normal testicle is likely to be producing many millions of sperms."

Testicle problems (http://www.embarrassingproblems.co.uk/testicle.htm)

Bangster
12-08-2008, 12:19 PM
Lance Armstrong, the serial Tour de France winner, has only 1 ball too.

Little wonder why he finds it easier to ride up the steep gradients in the French Alps.

Haha just joking.

I think we can all survive with 1 ball lah. Same goes with the kidneys, lungs, limbs. There must be a reason why we were given 2 of them.

lao_teeko
12-08-2008, 01:33 PM
sorry to hear of such an incident..im sure it darn hurts..

why we have a pair for a lot of "wear & tear" parts?

in case lor...

bangbangben
12-08-2008, 01:52 PM
Oh dear, very sorry to hear bout this, for guys to lose one testicles is akin to a girl losing one of her breast to cancer.

Personally i had a friend who was diagnose with testicular cancer and he opted to have one of his testicles removed, lucky now ok already, but we as friends try not to mention testicles or balls infront of him, dont wan him to feel sad ....so we try not to simply curse "knn, you no balls ar?" in front of him... :)

Think he might reply. "I got Lam Pah, but left with 1 lam pah ji"

dann0620
12-08-2008, 05:57 PM
yeah if you are doing such sports alway wear protection (sound familiar lol). Everytime when i do my muay thai sparring, i make sure i wear my groin guard which really protect u.....with it u can bang the wall hard also no problem hahaha ..... that what my muay thai partner tell me.

uber123
13-08-2008, 12:42 AM
yeah if you are doing such sports alway wear protection (sound familiar lol). Everytime when i do my muay thai sparring, i make sure i wear my groin guard which really protect u.....with it u can bang the wall hard also no problem hahaha ..... that what my muay thai partner tell me.

yah man, i think better wear protection when we play contact sports. i think even a game like soccer also quite dangerous. even i myself kenna hit a few times by the ball in the groin also, luckily everything still working after.

for something as important to us guys like our reproduction organs, better not play play. i really cannot imagine the mental and psychological damage my friend's bf is going through now, after losing his testicle. the testicles are like our symbol of musculinity and 'male'ness.

madman
13-08-2008, 01:07 AM
hmm... mebbe should tell the girl who kicked him; she puncture the ball, so now gotta blow it back up! :D

but seriously..... OUCH!

EarthDream
13-08-2008, 01:50 AM
yucks!!! I wonder how it loosk like hanging, from one side

roll3r
13-08-2008, 02:08 AM
i hope he is alright now? i heard people with 1 ball is much braveer!

is it true?

Jetaime
13-08-2008, 09:05 AM
TS, you got ask your fren how it is like being bonk by someone with one ball nia .. :)

uber123
13-08-2008, 03:25 PM
Wah after reading this i my ball aslo shrink,hopefully ur frd speedy recover and have sex soon.

wah, i don't dare to ask my friend whether have she started having sex with bf again, incase he cannot make it. but she did say that the doctor has warned that there might be a possibility that he might become less 'manly', due to not enough testosterones. might end up losing muscles and body hair, maybe even slight decrease in cock size sia.

and she confess to me that she is very confused. she still like the bf very much but....... u can guess the rest. and she is angry with the girl who kicked him.

guywonder
13-08-2008, 08:07 PM
Ouch~~
ops sorri ..
as i was reading
i feel pain too
:eek:

travelmate4720
13-08-2008, 08:17 PM
Your friend bf got buy insurance? if yes, i think got lump sum pay out.

wahlau
14-08-2008, 04:32 PM
Don't worry and fear for the worst.

A friend of mine lost one ball when he was a kid playing around. He injured his groin and had one ball removed.

If you asked me, he's more manly and active than many who may have 3 balls. He fathered 2 kids and was divorced once.

I think the body has a way to adapt just like one kidney. 2 kidneys is no better than one kidney. When kidney fails, both fails. You don't get to keep the right when the left fails. I think same with the balls.

Afterall, you need one sperm to fertilise. Also, erection is in the mind, the prick can still stand, maybe less ammo counting out from it!!!

KingEros
14-08-2008, 09:58 PM
she say that its not really the other girl's fault, cos she thought that all guys always wear protection cups even during warm-up sparrings. Apparently her kick wasn't very hard but because it directly kenna the ball, the impact totally crushed the testicle; like kenna bursted/exploded. by the time the ambulance rushed her bf to the hospital, the doctors couldn't save it already, so they had to remove it.

You sure this whole story is for real?
How can it even "NOT be the girl's fault"?

First, what mitigation is "she thought guys always wear protection"?
Second, what sparring involves kicking guys in their groin?

Whether the kick was very hard or not is no issue, the blow was sufficient in causing damage ... permanent damage, in fact.
Just like if you reverse your car from the car park & knock into someone ... if that someone dies (even if it's becoz of a weak heart), it is still as culpable as if you slammed into someone at a traffic junction at 6th gear.

If you are still a friend, tell your friend that her BF has every right to sought compensation in a civil suit. That silly girl must be made to pay ... so she'll know she should be kicking walls for warm-up next time.
:mad: :mad: :mad:

Tiko ong
14-08-2008, 10:12 PM
Wah after reading this i my ball aslo shrink,hopefully ur frd speedy recover and have sex soon.

Can let mi take a look ay ur balls see shrink to what size .... :D

bruce lee oso rumour to has oni 1 ball... :p

lblittlebear
14-08-2008, 11:24 PM
Not to worry too much ...

The late mighty Bruce Lee was known to be born with a single ball as well.

GL Roamer
15-08-2008, 06:17 PM
TS, any news how your frens BF sexual performance now ....

cartalan
15-08-2008, 06:32 PM
Not to worry too much ...

The late mighty Bruce Lee was known to be born with a single ball as well.

Yea... and alot of famous people too! some unknown...

GL Roamer
16-08-2008, 06:01 PM
Got so many with single balls ...

yleong99
16-08-2008, 06:05 PM
I suppose it means that the quality of sperm and not the quantity is important

uber123
30-08-2008, 03:56 AM
YouTube - Black Belt Karate Kick to the Balls (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mw_PXl5qxNs)

video warning: your own balls will shrink watching this! mine did.

its a video of a karate match gone wrong.
just goes to show you that if you don't wear a cup, it is bye bye to our precious reproductive organs. no more sex, no more children.

JediSkull
30-08-2008, 05:16 AM
one soccer player had a testicle blown many years ago by Alessandro Del Piero during a serie A match. it was later when i started seeing soccer players always shielding their crotch area when they are facing a direct freekick!!! :rolleyes::eek:

gilagila100
01-09-2008, 03:26 PM
You sure this whole story is for real?
How can it even "NOT be the girl's fault"?

First, what mitigation is "she thought guys always wear protection"?
Second, what sparring involves kicking guys in their groin?

Whether the kick was very hard or not is no issue, the blow was sufficient in causing damage ... permanent damage, in fact.
Just like if you reverse your car from the car park & knock into someone ... if that someone dies (even if it's becoz of a weak heart), it is still as culpable as if you slammed into someone at a traffic junction at 6th gear.

If you are still a friend, tell your friend that her BF has every right to sought compensation in a civil suit. That silly girl must be made to pay ... so she'll know she should be kicking walls for warm-up next time.
:mad: :mad: :mad:

I wish it is that simple for martial arts training.

It is commonly understood that there are certain dangers and risks involved in martial arts training. Therefore, exponents and trainees are legally considered excluded from such suits unless it can be proven the damage or injury is intentional or malicious. It is can be proven so, then the person can be charged in a criminal suit.

However, this is still a grey area. If the guy wants to take legal action it is still possible, but I think the success chances are very low.

skirtchaser639
01-09-2008, 04:03 PM
......and she confess to me that she is very confused. she still like the bf very much but......

hmm....sound like potential FB, what are you going to do bro? :D

dangerous sport...must remind close friend and relative to watch out

mummyas
01-09-2008, 06:13 PM
a it directly kenna the ball, the impact totally crushed the testicle; like kenna bursted/exploded. by the time the ambulance rushed her bf to the hospital, the doctors couldn't save it already, so they had to remove it.

Bro when i read this, i check my own balls, luck the twins still around. felt sorry for him.

havana
01-09-2008, 11:22 PM
Can or cannot have children not important:cool:....The most important thing is can still mari kita or not:eek:

CeiResident
01-09-2008, 11:39 PM
Bro, i sterilize my 2 puppies and yet they still get erections so i assume if guys remive their testicles they will still get a hard on but no ejaculations lor keke..:D
Can or cannot have children not important:cool:....The most important thing is can still mari kita or not:eek:

shaggy999
01-09-2008, 11:52 PM
hopefully nothing bad will turn out, i can understand fully, its a mans ego man..

bobyc
02-09-2008, 01:33 AM
When balls get hit lightly already very pain... the kick that crushed the ball must have hurt like dunno what

uber123
23-09-2008, 03:12 PM
just an update for those who followed this thread. just met with my female friend a few days ago, and inevitably the conversation touched on her bf's recovery from the groin kick. he is okay now but his one remaining ball has shrunk to become very small, apparently it was also damaged from the kick. anyway, my friend said that they have start having sex again. he can get erected but only shoot very little sperm now. and in her own words... "damn upset to reach down expecting to feel a pair of normal adult-size balls, but can only find one testicle like the size of a 5 yr old's."

so i want to tell all bros here, dun play play when it comes to protecting our testicles, esp in playing sports or games. and girls also shoudl be careful not to carelessly kick guys down there, can lead to irreparable damage. look at this guy, his whole sex-life is changed forever.

gilagila100
25-09-2008, 09:40 AM
just an update for those who followed this thread. just met with my female friend a few days ago, and inevitably the conversation touched on her bf's recovery from the groin kick. he is okay now but his one remaining ball has shrunk to become very small, apparently it was also damaged from the kick. anyway, my friend said that they have start having sex again. he can get erected but only shoot very little sperm now. and in her own words... "damn upset to reach down expecting to feel a pair of normal adult-size balls, but can only find one testicle like the size of a 5 yr old's."

so i want to tell all bros here, dun play play when it comes to protecting our testicles, esp in playing sports or games. and girls also shoudl be careful not to carelessly kick guys down there, can lead to irreparable damage. look at this guy, his whole sex-life is changed forever.

Aiyoh .... Pity the guy ...

WazzupBro
25-09-2008, 03:28 PM
apparently he wasn't wearing a cup during a warm-up sparring session and kenna kicked accidentally in the groin by another girl. wah lau eh, i thot damn sauy man.

when she told me, i also dunno what to say. just thank god it didn't happen to me.

Ouch that really hurts.. That will remind us all safety precautions shld always be taken