PDA

View Full Version : Newbie question (is cob/raw allowed in geylang)

lucyemelda88
09-08-2022, 10:47 PM
Hi bros, I'm quite new here. Is cob usually common in geylang? Heard from one of my friends that one of the wl in jalan molek allows cum on pussy, some even managed to do raw a few years ago before reopening.

Please share your experience, do you guys usually cum in condom?

Thanks!

irfrree
09-08-2022, 11:14 PM
Raw is war. think with your big head instead of small head

AV said NO for your health concern

stfu2
09-08-2022, 11:32 PM
If she easily offers raw to you, she probably does it with other guys, too. Do you really want to risk it? If you strike the big lottery, you would have to swallow pills for the rest of your life, if you’re not a citizen here, you would be deported.

punt
09-08-2022, 11:56 PM
Hi bros, I'm quite new here. Is cob usually common in geylang? Heard from one of my friends that one of the wl in jalan molek allows cum on pussy, some even managed to do raw a few years ago before reopening.

Please share your experience, do you guys usually cum in condom?

Thanks!

Most guys who scare of STD will never go raw, maybe they did sometimes with their exclusive whore, FL or KTV girl lover but they never admit. It is relatively common raw sex at Geylang or any commercial sex scene. When the time is right, that girl and U will go RAW to achieve higher satisfaction.

irfrree
10-08-2022, 06:15 AM
Raw is war. think with your big head instead of small head

AV said NO for your health concern

Again I kenna zap for no reason !?!?

What happened to here

unfit
10-08-2022, 11:42 AM
bbbj also don't allowed by Kelantan and av let alone bareback :)

andy80jackson
10-08-2022, 12:33 PM
Most guys who scare of STD will never go raw, maybe they did sometimes with their exclusive whore, FL or KTV girl lover but they never admit. It is relatively common raw sex at Geylang or any commercial sex scene. When the time is right, that girl and U will go RAW to achieve higher satisfaction.

Higher satisfaction? Want to die ah bros. Pls lah..for satisfaction go to ur gf or wife or any colleagues who wanna have fun.

Go geylang only for temporary fun and pleasures. Dun risk ur lives.