PDA

View Full Version : Bonking the Poly Intern

TurtleStreets
07-08-2022, 01:53 AM
THIS IS A PRECAUTIONARY TALE:
NEVER STICK YOUR DICK IN CRAZY

The monotonal ring of the elevator bell made my pounding heart skip a beat. It sounded so faint compared to her soft and sweet panting.

What if we get caught?

PIAK...PIAK...PIAK...PIAK...PIAK... Cold sweat beaded down my neck despite it being a cool December evening.

It was 21.45 pm on a Thursday and I had to go to work early tomorrow since I was the opening shift. And yet, here I was- pants zipped down, sitting on the cold, cemented floor between level 8 and 10 of an Executive maisonette flat while this horny 20 year old was riding me cowgirl. Her Victoria's Secret Bombshell Fragrance mixed with her sweat was causing my male-monkey brain to short-circuit.

Let's call her Anna. I'm not going to lie. She was hella pretty but she wasn't my type. While not a deliquent, her taste in fashion gave off the ah lian vibes. I'm a bookish person as it comes with the profession. She had manicured nail extensions, dyed hair with extensions and glittery lipstick. None of which were appropriate for our work setting. My Reporting officer let it be despite it being unprofessional despite my repeated complaints that her gel nail extensions made it hard for her to do certain tasks. It was two months post-break up from my previous partner. She broke up with me when I flew to Australia just to visit her. Waste my money. I was devastated but I wasn't crying anymore. I was at the gym, getting that post-relationship gains.

Anna had full lips, a slim waist line and a nice set of perky B cups. As expected of a ballet dancer, her thighs were heavenly. Yes, I have a thigh and butt fetish. Typical Chinese girl ass, small but full. What she lacked in size, she made up with youthful, burning lust. You can feel it. The way she whimpers as she wrapped her arms around the back of my neck as she took my dick inside her, not caring about her pink joggers getting dirty. Fuck, she didn't even wear a bra to work that day. She just had those nipple non-exposure tape concealing her fun-sized tits.

None of my following girlfriends could have compared. She was sloppily grinding down on my cock like a bitch in heat, barely containing her whimpers.

What the fuck. My brain shut down as she pressed her lips against mine, jamming her sweet tongue down my throat. She was petite at 5'0 while I was 5'7 and yet, she took what she wanted between her moans. Her tongue was greedily lapping against mine. A man could drown on her steamy breath . I groped her ass cheeks and raised her thighs slightly before making her take a deep plunge down my stiffy, causing her back to arch. Damn, she was raring. I could feel her love juices ease the tight clamp of her pussy walls. If I wasn't so tired from work, I would've busted a nut earlier than now.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(A few days back)

"How many times do I have to repeat this to you? I thought you wrote my instructions in your notepad?" My voice was inching towards a growl as I impatiently showed Anna how to do her job once again. I had this bad habit of click my tongue when I'm pissed.

She stood there nodding as she clutched on her notepad instead of scribbling. I heard her sniffle but I ignored it.

"Can you please do this now? It's almost 1:30 and I haven't had my lunch yet." I was grumpy.

At that point in time, I didn't take notice of her crush on me. I was too preoccupied with my work and emotionally healing. To me, it seemed that she was just a tad bit too slow to pick up learning the job. I was unhappy because work was piling up. Every time she made I mistake, I was the one who cleaned after her. She seemed distracted and it irritated me because I attributed it to them being the strawberry generation. Those young buggers that don't take work seriously.

"I don't understand," I complained to my RO. "She doesn't seem the type that needs money. Why is she working here? If she spent the same amount of time revising her notes as she does on her make-up and clothes, it wouldn't be like this! She keeps making the most basic mistakes and it's frustrating"

My RO was a benevolent older Malaysian woman. "Remember when you were a new-hire? You also made mistakes." She tapped me on the shoulder. "You should be nicer to her because she is really trying her best to learn from you despite you being so grumpy all the time."

"Boss, we have a lot of things to do. I can't be babysitting."

( To be continued )

blacklightning
07-08-2022, 03:36 AM
Love the plot, looking forward for the next update.

superkk
07-08-2022, 07:58 AM
a strong start

TurtleStreets
07-08-2022, 10:15 AM
(Part 2)

Thinking about it now, I was super dense. We made small talk. I did tell her that my favourite colour was red and that Victoria's Secret had this very nice fragrance. Thus, the red dresses and the alluring sillage. She did improve her work performance over time which made her bearable as a colleague. Now, she was just the young and pretty girl. It was around this time that I started to notice her figure. One thing that I found extremely seductive about her was the back of her neck. I couldn't help but steal glances every time she tied her long-hair into a bun. It was one of life's simple pleasures: the sight of an attractive woman lifting her arms meant that her luscious mounds would be slightly lifted.

After a month or so under my supervision, Anna moved to another supervisor while I was given a new intern to teach. This new intern, Kai Ning, didn't get on my nerve and picked up the ropes fairly quickly. Doing so also meant that she noticed how Anna would frequently orbit around us or try to strike a conversation with her to be close to me.

There was a particular day that triggered me. I remember it vividly when Anna came to work wearing a maroon, button-through rib knit cami midi dress and Doc Marten booties. The body-hugging dress showed part of her bare waist-accentuating that gentle 'S' curve of her tempting figure. Kai Ning complimented Anna on her new gel nail extensions (probably the 3rd time in 2 weeks) and how her "fit was lit"

I immediately reprimanded her. It made them stop giggling.

"What is this shit?" My arms were wide-open, pointing at her from head to toe.

"Why are you dressed like this? C'mon, man. This is work. Why wear something so revealing?"

Anna was offended and she gave attitude. "Mind your own business. You sound like my father."

I gave her a sarcastic remark since she implied that I was an oldie. I was only 26 at that time. "I'm not your father but I certainly can be your daddy." Maybe she needed one to discipline her. It wasn't an attempt at flirting, I am too dense for such skills but she took it as one.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PIAK...PIAK....PIAK...PIAK...

My fear of getting caught by a family with kids was overpowered by my lust. All reasoning and caution jumped out of the window.

Anna shivered as I slowly traced my tongue from her collarbone up her neck. Her converse sneakers scratched against the cemented floor as she tried her best to maintain a rhythm. She was greedy. She wanted to mewl out of pleasure but she also wanted to roll her tongue with kisses as her nail extensions dug into the fabric of my shirt. I wanted to fondle and squeeze her chest but we were glued together in a messy heated affair. I could smell Anna on me. My face was covered in her drool and lipstick.

Her breasts gave a humble jiggle. They weren't big but they were delicious. Her gumdrop nips was so fun to suckle on. It was incredibly sexy to see how her breathing varied depending on how I sucked her nipples

I wasn't sure what happened next. I'm getting hard as I write this. I felt a pool of heat building up in my pelvic region and a surge of electricity shoot up my spine. She literally sat on me as I told her I was going to cum and moved her hips so that she could feel me in her deepest regions. My dick was being kissed by her warm, tight folds. Sexual heat surrounded my cock and I succumbed.

At this point, I was both delirious and dehydrated. That was the first time that I was milked. I felt like my balls were purged, emptying my sack into the thin rubber protecting me from an unwanted pregnancy. I was fucking squirming as globs poured out. I had never climaxed that hard before.

This girl had this soul-piercing gaze underneath her contact lenses. I thought that what I was seeing was the desire reflected in her eyes. I was too damn horny to notice the infatuated, possibly obsessed eyes of someone anticipating to offload their issues on you.

I made the fatal mistake of not disposing of the condom. Thank goodness she didn't impregnate herself with it. She stood up slightly, removing the cum filled rubber from my exhausted dick and wrapped it in a wet wipe after cleaning my crotch. I asked one so that I could clean my face.

Her clothes rustled as she slowly fixed her panties and joggers back. She took two solid minutes to fix everything and regain her composure

"I'm going to go first. See you at work tomorrow."

She gave me a peck on the cheek before going up a flight of stairs back to her house. On the last step, she looked down at me and waved goodbye before skipping ahead.

I just sat there a while longer, reflecting. Not even bothering to hide my little brother. I wasn't that young anymore. I knew that there would be consequences to this but, god damn, I felt like I got devoured.

(To be Continued)

So it's gonna be forever
Or it's gonna go down in flames?
You can tell me when it's over, mmm
If the high was worth the pain
Got a long list of ex-lovers
They'll tell you I'm insane
'Cause you know I love the players
And you love the game
'Cause we're young and we're reckless
We'll take this way too far
It'll leave you breathless, mmm
Or with a nasty scar
Got a long list of ex-lovers
They'll tell you I'm insane
But I've got a blank space, baby
And I'll write your name

Taylor Swift "Blank Space"

ParallelPark
07-08-2022, 10:34 AM
Camping for more updates!

FrostWolfRider
07-08-2022, 05:00 PM
Exquisite writing style. Setting up camp.

Penguin23
07-08-2022, 05:09 PM
Excellent story, please continue.

Please accept my humble 45 points as encouragement

cowtroy
07-08-2022, 05:52 PM
Good start TS, please continue :)

TurtleStreets
07-08-2022, 09:38 PM
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Now, before I carry on with this story. It is my duty to remind all readers to NEVER SHIT WHERE YOU EAT. It means that one should not create trouble in a place that is important to one's self. In this case, work setting. It is my rice bowl. But I was retarded and I 0/11 don't recommend doing this because I consider myself lucky. I could've lost everything I worked hard for in my career because of my horniness.

It was 19. 30 and no one was at work anymore. I stayed back due to the backlog and Anna went home at 17.30 or so I thought...

It appeared that she went down for half-an-hour before going back up again just to make everyone-including me-think that she had left. And yet, here she was tapping against the card-access door that could only be opened on from the inside after office-hours.

I was kinda pissed. I was stressed and I really just wanted to go home. When I tapped my access card, she quietly went inside and went straight into the backroom where we kept light-sensitive materials. It was separated by a sliding black-out curtain. Now, Anna toned down her work outfits but they were still inappropriate for the work setting. She wore a baby pink skirt that was above the knee paired with a white floral tie-back halter top and 3-inch black heels. She kept her nail extensions and her hair was dyed with streaks of violet instead of the typical highlights Sinkie women used on black hair.

I thought she forgot something there because interns usually used that place to store their water bottles and bags. I mostly ignored her because...WORK.

Bzzztt...Bzzzttt... My phone was getting lit with continuous vibrations and I was snapped out of 'the zone'. I tried to ignore it but, the phone tucked on my right leg pocket just kept buzzing.

Fuck this needy bitch, I hissed under my breath. Y'all should know that I was cursing her and not, telling you that I wanted to fuck her. But in the end, I still did because she was hot.

I got up my office chair and began tramping my feet to the back room to find her sitting on the table, leaning back with pouted lips. She was swaying her smooth legs back and forth, allowing those heels dangle . Her skirt was lifted shy of revealing what colour of panties she was wearing.

I admit, I manage to control my urges for 10 seconds before succumbing since I was a workaholic.

She opened up her arms as if she wanted to embrace me. We made out. Tongues lapping, savouring the taste of each other's breath while my hand slowly moved up her shin to her thigh. God damn, she had nice thighs. Perfect mix of muscle and fats. I slowly began rubbing her crotch through her panties-which were black laced. She would close her legs and squeeze my hand between her thighs, giving off that cute whimper as she slowly got herself aroused. She would bite and suckle on my lower lip, only releasing it to gasp when I slowly pushed my middle finger inside her. Her juices sloshed and kissed my finger like a welcoming party.

She pulled me closer. This woman took what she wanted. She was confirm a rich kid since acts like she gets what she wants. Her legs wrapped around my dress pants and she looked at me with pleading eyes, the look of NEED. She was grinding her crotch against me, which kinda stained my favourite textured long-sleeved shirt.

Seriously. Fuck this bitch.

"I don't have a raincoat". It was how we called condoms.

She mumbled something incoherently between breaths of our intense frenching. She could tell that I was already rock hard.

"Put it in..Fuck me.. She was already crazed. She slid her panties to the side to show her excited pussy lips. Her cunt was already raring to go, the smell of her sexual arousal infiltrated my nostrils.

THIS WAS STRIKE TWO. Do NOT go in raw. Raw is war. My career could've ended there if I she got pregnant that day. I have to admit that I was a hypocrite. At the point in time, all I could think about was how hot and wet she was. But when post-nut clarity hit, I realised that I could've gotten an STD from this bitch in heat.

My cock dug inside her moist heat, pushing against her pleasure walls and claiming her. She bit my neck (which left a mark later on. Anna liked marking her things.)

It was slow, deep thrusts. My stiffness speared inside her like a deep-sea exploration amidst an ocean of human pleasure. It was intense heat that didn't burn. Her skirt was now a crumpled mess lifted up until her stomach. Her trimmed bush was now glistening with sweat and pre-cum as we lost ourselves in wanton pleasure.

I pulled back her hair to expose her neck and to stop her from biting me (cause it was starting to get really painful!) She shuddered when I trailed my tongue the length of her neck.

That was also the first time that I realised that she could quiver from simply getting her ears licked. Her entire outer ear was an erogenous area! I made love to her left ear, mainly because it made her coo and gasp instead of biting off a chunk of my traps (neck). Her legs were trembling, twitching as I plunged my dick inside her over and over. My little brother was now drenched in her fluid, like a commando in swamp water.

Anna's nipples were now taut. It was amazing. I will forever carry the memory of how they teased me as her breasts jiggled ever so slightly with every thrust.

My pull-out game was fucking weak. I shot ropes of cum inside her, painting her insides white. I came so hard that I might've blacked out for a millisecond. Lmao.

We stared at each other and then looked at the mess we made...

"Oh fuck"

(To be continued)

35cents
07-08-2022, 10:50 PM
awesome intro TS....

bangingeveryone
08-08-2022, 12:26 AM
I just your points bro with my humble little 1 point - reminded me of how I upped 2 interns (1 poly 1 uni) at work. Missing those days that will never be back again.

EnigmaofSorrow
08-08-2022, 09:28 AM
Upped too for a nice story.

naipan
09-08-2022, 12:10 PM
Support and camping for updates!

Jasee
09-08-2022, 03:41 PM
Gave you my humble 1 point too (: good story and good plot. Camping too!

rajveer
09-08-2022, 05:44 PM
camping for updates!

rajveer
09-08-2022, 05:44 PM
Love the plot

TurtleStreets
09-08-2022, 09:10 PM
Anna =Pink text
Me= Blue text

We were having lunch one day. She was going to move to another department to continue her attachment. Most people like to sit inside the aircon room so the side balcony was usually free. I ate there alone. I enjoyed the peace.

"Do you like me?"

"Like romantically? No, not really..."

" Why not?. Do you like the pictures I sent you?"

She was referring to the sexy and nude pics she was sending me throughout the previous weekend.

" Man, I just got out of a relationship a few months ago. I'm fucking emotionally constipated. My ex broke up with me when I flew to Australia to visit her. It was damn fucked sitting on the flight back home being constantly reminded that you flew 7 hours just to get dumped."

"That sucks... I just got out of a relationship two weeks ago..."

"Wtf?! Isn't it too fast for you to move on? Also, STOP WITH THE PICTURES..YOU ARE SENDING IT TO MY WORK PHONE!"

"Then you better give me your personal mobile number loh"

I just shook my head left and right.

She tittered, brushing her leg up my ankle till her heels poked slightly at my crotch area. It made me flinch. I was eating laksa. Stained my shirt. Fuck this bitch.

" It (her relationship with her ex) was going to end soon anyway. I mean, he's a good guy but he's going to NS soon."

"Oi, fuck you. Men need to go NS, okay? It's not like we want to. Shit you, man. He deserved better."

I was cursing her. I hated girls like her. Seen so many mates get heartbroken during NS. I've been there to console one bro when he tried to reconcile with ex only to see that her new telegram display picture was with her new beau. The older I get, the more bitter I wanted to slap my younger self. Anna had me wrapped up around her finger and I just went with it cause I wanted my dick wet.

----------------------------------------------------------------------
The viper weakens her prey with her venom. Her sweet, honeyed tongue delivers an intoxicating concoction down my throat as she suckles on my tongue, slurping greedily at it. She breathed hard, gasping out hot air of satisfaction while I fondled her tan and silky breasts through the thin padding of her blouse. She wouldn't let me suck on her tits because that would mean she wouldn't get her kisses. Sex had always been about her. She made me feel emasculated to serve her purpose, to fuck her hard and have her desires satiated.

Anna was wearing a white halter-neck blouse and grey-pleated, straight high waist pants. I had to remove her necklace to prevent them from jingling while she was sucking my cock at one of the upper floor men's toilets.

Today was gym day and I could feel that she was sucking out all the energy from my pre-work out mix. We went inside one of those cubicles that had an elevated platform with a squat toilet.

I don't remember if I ever told Anna but, she was so needy that her blowjobs were a cocktail between a sacred art and whoredom.

Forgive me bros if I fail to capture how sloppily hot this girl sucked me off while the cleaner was 'maybe pretending' not to know anything. Her way of sucking cock was somewhat systematic...I presume she had a pattern (maybe?)

(FYI, I also googled anatomy of a penis to describe to bros her technique)

She had me all warmed-up. My little bro was already pumped up without the rage gym music. I remember staring at the glaring light with all those little bugs dancing around it before looking down at her beginning to devour that cock.

You would think that she was worshipping it. She let her tongue dance in a circular motion around the tip of my cock. But in reality, she was priming it to be a sacrifice to whatever goddess of lust she revered. Unlike work matters, she was quick to learn the sensitive spots of my penis. The way her ponytail swayed as she had her way with my cock was magnetising.

Anna flicked her tongue along the shaft , eyes glistening as they shook my core. Soon, she flicked the corona of my cock horizontally. I don't know why she did it horizontally but it felt damn good. I held her ponytail while she sent trembles up my spine by occasionally suckling on my frenulum, kissing it- calling it her toy. I was fighting hard-thinking of my old auntie supervisor to stop myself from finishing but Anna began licking my shaft up and down with slow...oh so slow..long strokes..

She occasionally teased me with nipping the tip of my cock with her front teeth before gesturing for me to keep my voice down. She was playing me like a fiddle.

You know the vein/ vessel that guys have on the underside of the penis? It's called the perineal rahpe. Her tongue was like a caligraphy brush, painting it with a long, firm flick starting from my scrotum until the tip of the shaft. She also tries to act cute, nuzzle her nose lightly against my balls.

My little bro was already twitching. Haven't even deep throat that much and I was already about to finish. This was when I learned that sex was both a mental and physical game. Anna was so attuned to her sexual desires that it has an effect on you.

She refocused her attention to the penile corona , fucking feasting on it. Nibbling and making out with it before tensing her tongue and flicking across it. She then used the flatness of her tongue, orally massaging it in circular motions. Rivulets of drool slowly made its way down to the tiled floor.

Without warning, she changes to swallowing the cock. First, lightly...suckling on the shaft gently followed by tightened lips, moving up and down my bursting thickness. The hot-and cold sensation as her lips moved up and down, exposing parts of my cock to the surrounding air.

She took it deeper and deeper. She had a gag-reflex but I was too aroused to get turned off or get distracted. At this point, one of my hands was at the back of her head, nudging her to increase speed before....before....

I had to lean against the wall as molten, hot semen spurted out- streaks of cum pouring on her tongue as she milked me for her sustenance. She made sure she sucked me dry by fondling my balls gently.

I sure as hell didn't go to gym that day. We waited until the coast was clear and grabbed back to her place where we fucked at the concrete landing again.

(to be continued)

GrandCanyon
09-08-2022, 10:52 PM
Very nicely written, please continue bro TS

MaskRider64
10-08-2022, 01:06 AM
Waiting more uodates

kleptrocat
10-08-2022, 01:18 AM
What a fantastic story, please keep going bro!

acidicavex
10-08-2022, 09:54 AM
wow nice one intern hmm sound yummy :D

CGlim
10-08-2022, 10:53 AM
Are u that angry and crude when speaking to her......? With that language and she is still throwing herself at you.....u must be very attractive and marketable....

Amazing leh

TurtleStreets
10-08-2022, 10:29 PM
Are u that angry and crude when speaking to her......? With that language and she is still throwing herself at you.....u must be very attractive and marketable....

Amazing leh

Please don't misunderstand. I merely wrote in such a way that it shows the hot and steamy portion of the 'relationship'.

I never touched on the 'journey' to get to the point that she was submissive nor the hellfire that I went through in between those steamy moments

Before I elaborate, it is important to say that I am by no means a psychologist. What I say is based on my interpretation of how her attitude arose.

There is a saying in the BDSM community that sex should always be Safe, Sane and Consensual.

While what we did was consensual and safe, she wasn't really the most sane person. Ultimately, I did stop having sex altogether with her and at the same time, tried to help her get her back to her own feet. Don't worry, it had a happy ending. That story is for another occasion.

There was one time that she was warded at a private hospital, self-admitted because she thought that she was going to die from an 'illness'. We are talking about like 'illness anxiety disorder' kind of behaviour.

After a five-digit stay hospital bill with a plethora of blood tests and an MRI, the doctors couldn't find anything physically wrong with her.

I would get calls late at night and dead early in the morning with her sobbing on the phone, telling me that something's wrong with her and that she was going to die. Shit's kinda cray cray

She gets insanely jealous and suspicious. She'd be nice to another girl then spew out the most vile, toxic shit about that same person when they walk away. She will get up your face to challenge you/make you admit something that isn't true then cry incessantly when she doesn't get what she wants

She once said that she wanted a chinchilla so she can name it after a girl she didnt like and then starve it to death (thankfully she didn't have any chinchillas). She had an argument with Kai Ning as well. Both of them cried and 'made up' but she still stabs Kai Ning behind her back.

Her parents-especially her father- were absent throughout her early childhood and teenage years due to being workaholics. She has a intense fear of being alone thus, why she chases after guys she believes can give her fatherly attention. She specifically targets guys that she feels she can call as 'her daddy'. Her father had an affair, so she thinks that hooking up/using sex can net you a man. She engages in risky sexual behaviour then panics afterwards about pregnancy scares. Her boytoy/daddy turnover rate seemed very high from my opinion. Even her dentist was kinda shocked to see me as if she had a different boy from a previous appointment.

She was officially diagnosed by a rheumatologist with Fibromyalgia. She says it stems from her being raped by one of her exes

Hell, you wouldn't even suspect that anything was wrong with her from her social media. It seemed so balanced with pictures of wholesome activities and no edgy shit. Regular tiktok posts with those lame ass dances.

She has self-harmed before. She also had a really bad UTI from trying to use a Rexona Powder dry deodorant as a dildo.

I've rarely felt genuine affection coming out from her. It felt like she was using me to fill a void in her heart or something.

Like I said, the more time I spent with her, the more I realised how damaged she was and how it was not going to end well for her.

Ultimately, she taught me important life lessons and she picked up a few good habits from me.

I will carry on with the regular segment next post. I just wanted to highlight that my story is pretty far from an erotica. It's more of a drama to be honest.
Her mom was kinda hot tho. I was still confused as to why her father cheated.

People are just never satisfied.

(To be continued)

greenhonnet
10-08-2022, 11:55 PM
Support nice story, thanks bro!

tommyj8
11-08-2022, 03:54 AM
Such a good writer, love the steamy details and emotional drama.

eeemen
11-08-2022, 01:38 PM
Thank you bro TS for sharing this, like your writing style. :p Camping for more:D

LuisDiaz
11-08-2022, 04:03 PM
Thanks for nice story.

TurtleStreets
11-08-2022, 09:53 PM
"Seriously....? This is all that it takes to turn you on?"

Anna inched backwards, resting her back against my chest as she nested her nearly naked form on my crotch. I was sitting relaxed on the Arlington hotel arm chair with a smug look painted on my face. Prior to this, she was kneeling on the carpeted floor between my legs but, I told her to come closer and sit on me.

The sky blue babydoll lingerie that I just bought her was barely hanging on her silken, caramel skin. The left strap was resting on around her elbows while I was fondling her left breast.

"If you wanted to solve something complex, you're better off doing a rubiks cube. " My erect cock, coated with her spit, was blissfully snuggled up between her two tender, juicy thighs. It was throbbing. This was the day she learnt of my fetish. "Shouldn't you be flattered that I got hard for you this fast?"

Anna cheekily looked back at me before faking a sigh.

"It's just that I had a lot of things in mind. I wanted to show you my splits..like show off my sexy dance~"

She let out a soft whimper from her soft cup being fondled.

"You're actually kinda lame. I even bought my paddle today."

I lifted her slightly by her thighs, adjusting her so that my shaft was rubbing against her labia. She kept talking about shit that I didn't care about. I was too busy using her thighs to get myself off. She tried to fidget a few times, trying to ruin my moment. Fuck this bitch.

SCHHHLLLIIIITTT....SCCCHLLLIIIITT...SCHHHLLLLLIITT

It wasn't soon before long that length of my little brother and her inner thighs were lathered with her nectarine love juices. I could feel her body temperature rising, her breathing slowly picked up the pace. Perhaps she didn't know that her legs could be used as a weapon against me. She sounded in awe, mentioning that the tip of my cock was already glistening with pre-cum. Our bodies were giving out the scent of sex while I made love to the accessible length of her spine up to the back of her neck. She gave a cute moan~ and shuddered when I nibbled on her ear lobe.

She cooed and learned what it took to be a good little slut and used her inner thighs to squeeze and rub my cock. She was rubbing herself with my throbbing vein, biting her lip as she tried to stifle a whimper.

"Put it in me..." She exhaled, trying to get up so that she could slip that rod inside her eager pussy.

I quickly wrapped my arms from under her armpits preventing her from moving up , causing her to let out a rebellious whine. It was futile. The more she tried to squirm, the more my erection was lost between her smooth, yummy thighs.

I thrusted upwards. Causing my love-smothered thickness to create a series of sloshing sounds as I smeared it with her juices. The sudden jerk caused her to gasp as her lighter form was lifted slightly.

"Put in me...Please~" She begged me while digging her nails on the side of my legs. She tried to show her anger but this was one of the few times that I managed to ensnare her. I grabbed both her tits and kept her there-increasing the pace of my thrusts, letting her simmer as she felt my stiffness rubbing against her inner thighs.

"Say you want the dick"

I grinned before letting my tongue slither inside her ear, causing those beautiful lips of hers to make an 'O'. Her toes were curling as she shivered while her brain desperately tried to form words.

"I want the dick......."

I kept teasing her. Deny that cunt a good fucking.. I groped her breasts, feeling those soft mounds while I made love to her ear. She looked sultry as she squirmed. I used two fingers to tease her tummy.

Remember...a woman is more than just tits and ass- they like to be stimulated everywhere (and not just the physical state as well!)

"I want the dick........ I want the dick..."

It felt like my core was a slow-burning pile of coal that was suddenly tossed and turned adding new embers and crackles to a growing flame. She was mewling like a lamb desperately trying to get a feel of the dick inside her.

"I want the dick.. Please...PLEASE... FUCK ME!" Her voice was filled with misery.

I came.... All of it was just too hot. Just too much. I felt like the Jean Luc Picard from the USS enterprise trying to brace for impact. I jolted in my seat as globs of semen spurted out my dick, making a small puddle between her thighs. I busted so hard, some even flew to her knee cap.

She looked down and realised what had happened. She grumbled and made a tantrum because it would take some time before she could get some dick. She didn't even get to remove her lingerie.

Good times ~

(To be continued)

rihnohorn
12-08-2022, 02:07 AM
Waiting for updates

redblackxx
12-08-2022, 07:33 AM
Waiting for updates

bluengelz
12-08-2022, 11:02 AM
Nice story

TurtleStreets
12-08-2022, 11:02 PM
I will never get enough of Anna's luscious, soft thighs. The fact that she had sun-kissed skin instead of the typical light skin tone most Chinese girls have made her a gem. I regret not bringing her to the beach to get her tan lines. That would have been like Crème Brûlée- sweet custard topped with a layer of caramelised sugar.

Depraved and sinful. That's how I was every time she wore her booty short FBTs. God bless that clothing company. Her legs were always moisturised-smooth and unblemished. She knew I was a sucker for her slender pins so she flaunted it. Oh, she liked to make a display for me.

She was on the bed, lying on her stomach and happily tapping on her phone. I came out of the shower to see her cutely curved butt cheeks hiding under her short shorts. Youthful skin-no cellulite or sag.

When she heard me step out of the bathroom, she spread her legs and began wiggling her booty left and right. She was drumming on the bed sheets with her legs, pointing her pedicured toe nails.

Commander Penis was already at attention. Awaiting his orders to penetrate the enemy base.

I wrapped my hand on her right ankle, lifting it slowly so that I could lick the saltine sweetness of her shapely and toned thighs. I peppered the length of leg with suckles and kisses. Anna put down her phone and closed her eyes, cooing at the blissful sensation. I went upwards, massaging and caressing her neglected left leg as soon as I was done with worshipping the other. She loved a bit of pain so I groped both her butt cheeks, kneading on them. It was the adult version of playdoh. Haha.

Gave her few light spanks after I had her ass warmed up, causing her to yelp and playfully giggle. She asked to be blindfolded. She taught me a lot of kinks, with sensory deprivation being one of them. Anna loved the build-up and anticipation. It made her orgasms more explosive. I loved her reactions to surprises.

I leaned forward, putting some of my weight to press her down so that she could feel how hard I was for her. My cock throbbed as I slipped my hands underneath the oversized singlet that she took from my bag. Her nipples were already taut. At this point, she was mewling again. Rubbing her butt against my thickness. I just had to oblige.

I closed her legs just enough so that I could pull down her black FBTs so that I could see her wet, yearning pussy. There was already a pool of love juices on her panties. Joyful pussy tears.

I mounted her prone-bone and rawdogged her. At that point, I finally convinced her to take birth-control pills since she was such a slut and liked it bare.

Holy fuck, this position was better than doggie because it felt that I had complete control and ownership over her tight, little body. My cock was enveloped in this euphoric, slick heat made by her aroused pussy walls. I could tell she was already lost in her own sensations. Anna wasn't responding when I asked her as I began thrusting inside her. She would moan out loud, clawing and drooling at the bed sheets-overcome with the need to be filled. She would try and wrap her legs around, preventing me from moving up since she wanted a thorough, extensive fucking.

I burrowed deep inside her fuckhole, relishing the slapping sound of her butt cheeks smashing against my pelvis. Her moans became more vicious and salacious that I had to cover her mouth with one hand as I ploughed her harder. She began licking at my hand, gasping and borderline-howling. She liked being degraded while fucking and would moan louder when I called her names.

Slut. Whore. Cum bolster. Fuck toy. She preferred being called a sex kitten though.

When fucking in prone bone position, it is very important to have strong core muscles. Planking, sit-ups and leg raises are some good examples of simple exercises to improve your performance in pronebone.

Anna's legs were quivering. She got aroused when she felt that I was about to cum because of her. She said that my dick would get stiffer and I pounded her harder. I groaned like a beast beside her ear, furthering her spiral down to insanity. I handled her roughly-one hand on her mouth while the other was tugging on her breast. Her shampooed hair had me intoxicated- I was drunk with the smell of her fragrance and of sex.

I let out a guttural growl as I came inside her. I pushed my cock as deep as I can, sowing my seed. She let out an exhausted yet, satisfied grunt before fully laying on the bed.

It was a good session

(to be continued)

paylater
12-08-2022, 11:21 PM
Camping for more updates

VictorTMZ
13-08-2022, 03:29 AM
Waiting for new updates

wh1tejade
13-08-2022, 12:25 PM
Very nice story, please continue TS :)

kylearon
14-08-2022, 01:22 AM
new update plz

madpig88
14-08-2022, 08:10 AM
Hope there will be more updates soon.

comoDT
14-08-2022, 01:10 PM
Jolly great story, enjoy reading it!

wattonhenry
14-08-2022, 03:48 PM
Now, before I carry on with this story. It is my duty to remind all readers to NEVER SHIT WHERE YOU EAT. It means that one should not create trouble in a place that is important to one's self. In this case, work setting. It is my rice bowl. But I was retarded and I 0/11 don't recommend doing this because I consider myself lucky. I could've lost everything I worked hard for in my career because of my horniness.

"Oh fuck"

(To be continued)

Hey you might think you are retarded but you actually got extremely good, crazy fucks. Isn’t that worth losing your job for ;)

Pipolaki
14-08-2022, 06:48 PM
You would think that she was worshipping it. She let her tongue dance in a circular motion around the tip of my cock. But in reality, she was priming it to be a sacrifice to whatever goddess of lust she revered. Unlike work matters, she was quick to learn the sensitive spots of my penis. The way her ponytail swayed as she had her way with my cock was magnetising.

Anna flicked her tongue along the shaft , eyes glistening as they shook my core. Soon, she flicked the corona of my cock horizontally. I don't know why she did it horizontally but it felt damn good. I held her ponytail while she sent trembles up my spine by occasionally suckling on my frenulum, kissing it- calling it her toy. I was fighting hard-thinking of my old auntie supervisor to stop myself from finishing but Anna began licking my shaft up and down with slow...oh so slow..long strokes..

One nice thing you can do when a girl sucks you : poke a finger inside her pony tail right at the elastic... the sensation is close to a butthole :D

matrixx
14-08-2022, 07:41 PM
Camping for more updates

deadzone
14-08-2022, 07:48 PM
please continue

Zxadasd
14-08-2022, 07:58 PM
more updates

loneyheart
15-08-2022, 03:09 PM
One nice thing you can do when a girl sucks you : poke a finger inside her pony tail right at the elastic... the sensation is close to a butthole :D

Upped u back :) Thxs bro

DreamCherry
15-08-2022, 04:28 PM
Keep it coming. Really exciting to read this wonderful story. :D

TurtleStreets
17-08-2022, 01:16 AM
"MMMLLLLMMMMRRRPPFFFF"

Anna was face-down ass up on the bed, blindfolded and with her hands bound behind her back using bondage tape. Although using jute rope would've been more barbaric and raw, she tended to bruise easily. It would be easy to notice rope burns due to her complexion so the tape had to do. Her panties were stuffed in her mouth-it was her punishment for taking a three day MC from work.

Three boring days of her sending me nudes while she was at bed sick.

"Dont miss me too much"

"Can't catch my fever from the phone!"

"Wish you can wash my body with your tongue"

"I want this fever to go away so badly. I want sweaty fucks now."

She sent lewd and colourful messages every few hours. I told her to give it a break so she can recover. While I was happy that she showered me with 'affection', it made me wonder how troubled her life was.

The moment she recovered, she insta-booked a hotel room for the upcoming weekend. I had her wear thigh-high stockings and fashion her hair into twin pigtails. No panties. Just her exposed pussy that she didn't have time to fully shave since she was freaking horny. I wasn't really sure what I was going with. She had the Juliet Starling vibe from Lollipop Chainsaw.

Anna's nostrils flared, her lungs trying to take in as much air as it could before I pushed it out with a solid pump from behind. The thumping sound of her ass clashing against me sounded better as things got heated. Three days without a good dicking must've taken its toll on her perverted mind as her honey started dripping out her pussy fairly quickly. Her mind mental game was bonkers. I pulled on her pig tails, causing her to arch backwards-her quivering frame swaying from side to side-struggling to find balance. When she plopped down on the bed, I held her by the elbows and rammed her furiously. I wasn't done with using her body as my personal cock sleeve. At one point, her blindfold just fell off. I was too engrossed to put it back.

I leaned forward, grabbing her boobs from behind as I pounded into her. The stockings accentuated the plumpness of her juicy legs and that natural booty. She looked back at me, with stormy eyes that struck me with lightning.

I wish I recorded her moans. They, alone, were enough motivation to fuck harder. I pushed her down the bed, wiping my forehead sweat with the back of my hand.

Anna spat the drooled panties and protested fervently,

"No...No...Put it back...put it back"

She wouldn't stop mewling until I went inside her to give her another round of dicking. This time, I removed the elastic bands from her hair (now dyed pink) and gently-but firmly- pushed her face down the bedsheet as I assaulted her needy fuckhole. My thighs were burning but her throaty grunts kept me from giving up the battle. She yelped louder, trying to make use of the fabric muffling the noise that she was making. Her nails kept trying to claw at me.

After a couple of minutes later...

"Bubbles...BUBBLES!". "Bubbles" was the safe word that we agreed on. Everything had to be halted whenever one of us muttered the word so I stopped.

Thank goodness. I needed a rest as well.

"Everything ok?"

"Yea...Yeah...I'm just cramping.. OWW OWWW. I think my arms have been behind my back for way too long."

I undid her wraps and laid her on her back. She glistening with sweat. Hot damn! I took a small towel and helped wipe her off before passing her a water bottle.

"Maybe it wasn't such a good idea to be exerting yourself this much. I mean..you just recovered recently."

She faintly shrugged. Disappointment tinted her voice."But I haven't finished yet..."

"Sometimes, you don't reach your destination immediately." I gave her left boob a light squeeze.

"So you might as well enjoy the journey"

(to be continued)

a2zdrama
17-08-2022, 04:10 AM
Very nice update TS, more please!

feneco
21-08-2022, 06:32 AM
Camping for more juicy updates :)

vampiredays
21-08-2022, 05:19 PM
hoping for more

WhiteEagle
21-08-2022, 06:01 PM
Waiting for next updates :D

fisherm
21-08-2022, 06:40 PM
juicy updates

dickginer
21-08-2022, 06:40 PM
more updates!

SerflySGR
21-08-2022, 07:52 PM
Please don't misunderstand. I merely wrote in such a way that it shows the hot and steamy portion of the 'relationship'.

I never touched on the 'journey' to get to the point that she was submissive nor the hellfire that I went through in between those steamy moments

Before I elaborate, it is important to say that I am by no means a psychologist. What I say is based on my interpretation of how her attitude arose.

There is a saying in the BDSM community that sex should always be Safe, Sane and Consensual.

While what we did was consensual and safe, she wasn't really the most sane person. Ultimately, I did stop having sex altogether with her and at the same time, tried to help her get her back to her own feet. Don't worry, it had a happy ending. That story is for another occasion.

There was one time that she was warded at a private hospital, self-admitted because she thought that she was going to die from an 'illness'. We are talking about like 'illness anxiety disorder' kind of behaviour.

After a five-digit stay hospital bill with a plethora of blood tests and an MRI, the doctors couldn't find anything physically wrong with her.

I would get calls late at night and dead early in the morning with her sobbing on the phone, telling me that something's wrong with her and that she was going to die. Shit's kinda cray cray

She gets insanely jealous and suspicious. She'd be nice to another girl then spew out the most vile, toxic shit about that same person when they walk away. She will get up your face to challenge you/make you admit something that isn't true then cry incessantly when she doesn't get what she wants

She once said that she wanted a chinchilla so she can name it after a girl she didnt like and then starve it to death (thankfully she didn't have any chinchillas). She had an argument with Kai Ning as well. Both of them cried and 'made up' but she still stabs Kai Ning behind her back.

Her parents-especially her father- were absent throughout her early childhood and teenage years due to being workaholics. She has a intense fear of being alone thus, why she chases after guys she believes can give her fatherly attention. She specifically targets guys that she feels she can call as 'her daddy'. Her father had an affair, so she thinks that hooking up/using sex can net you a man. She engages in risky sexual behaviour then panics afterwards about pregnancy scares. Her boytoy/daddy turnover rate seemed very high from my opinion. Even her dentist was kinda shocked to see me as if she had a different boy from a previous appointment.

She was officially diagnosed by a rheumatologist with Fibromyalgia. She says it stems from her being raped by one of her exes

Hell, you wouldn't even suspect that anything was wrong with her from her social media. It seemed so balanced with pictures of wholesome activities and no edgy shit. Regular tiktok posts with those lame ass dances.

She has self-harmed before. She also had a really bad UTI from trying to use a Rexona Powder dry deodorant as a dildo.

I've rarely felt genuine affection coming out from her. It felt like she was using me to fill a void in her heart or something.

Like I said, the more time I spent with her, the more I realised how damaged she was and how it was not going to end well for her.

Ultimately, she taught me important life lessons and she picked up a few good habits from me.

I will carry on with the regular segment next post. I just wanted to highlight that my story is pretty far from an erotica. It's more of a drama to be honest.
Her mom was kinda hot tho. I was still confused as to why her father cheated.

People are just never satisfied.

(To be continued)

Thank you for the share and also the explanation, Bro TurtleStreets.

I wish I had read this earlier in my life; could have saved me from lots of unwanted drama.

Appreciate your writing and your story bro.

bluengelz
22-08-2022, 02:43 AM
Camping for more

FabioCarvalho
22-08-2022, 03:53 PM
Hope can read more nice updates.

sluggisher
22-08-2022, 04:51 PM
Nice story and pls continue.

KennyDalglish7
27-08-2022, 08:55 AM
Enjoying the story. More please! :)

momakex80
27-08-2022, 03:05 PM
share more please

johnsonsimWJ
27-08-2022, 10:11 PM
Enjoying the story.

johnsonsimWJ
27-08-2022, 10:11 PM
More please! !!

Cyancat
27-08-2022, 10:37 PM
Bringing out potato chips and coke .... :D

notiondeltas
28-08-2022, 11:57 AM
poly girl yummy

zombiezone
29-08-2022, 02:28 PM
Excellent story TS

toothsaber
29-08-2022, 03:21 PM
poly girl creamy hot spicy

gankokyou
29-08-2022, 05:51 PM
Carry ty ty ty

PurpleWater
31-08-2022, 07:16 PM
Excellent story bro TS, please keep going :)

Bencyrus
01-09-2022, 02:24 AM
nice story:)

sluggisher
01-09-2022, 11:34 AM
Waiting for more updates :D

six006
03-09-2022, 11:38 AM
Long time no update bro :)

yimime23
03-09-2022, 12:22 PM
hoping for more

yimime23
03-09-2022, 04:57 PM
enjoying with chips

ravenmia
03-09-2022, 04:58 PM
more update bro

noyilex
03-09-2022, 04:58 PM
carry on ty

caher
03-09-2022, 04:59 PM
nice story

isaia
03-09-2022, 04:59 PM
yummy girls

xarapor10
03-09-2022, 05:00 PM
Very nice update TS, more please!

turnlink
03-09-2022, 10:57 PM
Support nice story and camping for more updates!

TurtleStreets
04-02-2024, 04:21 PM
Hello everyone.

It's been quite some time-A LONG TIME ACTUALLY!- since I have update this blog story. Things have been really busy career-wise. Things took off in late 2022 to early 2023.

TLDR for this post-
> Anna is now married. She married a seemingly staunch Catholic Chinese dude.
> She invited me to their wedding ceremony in church
> I thought I was about to catch fire because of how sinful I was thinking about how many times I creamed inside her dirt hole while she was exchanging vows with her husband.

Note: The backstory is in the spoilers. For y'all that just want to PCC, you can skip it. Hehe

(BACKSTORY)

Early 2023, I was ordering at one of the Smoi outlets. When it was time to sit down, I felt the gaze of someone looking at me. When I turned my head, it was this conventional-looking woman. She was Chinese as she was conversing with the guy she was sharing frozen yoghurt with in Mandarin but, she was tan-skinned. Her voice sounded familiar but, I couldn't put a name on the face.

Anyway, I am not one to respond to someone leering at me so I just ignore and finished my dessert. It didn't feel malicious anyway.

Fast forward to night time, I received a message in Telegram. It was Anna.

I've deleted her from my contact list and I guess, by this time, I had moved on? So the feeling was a mix of nostalgia, surprise and -to be honest- abit of sadness.

--------

To my readers, you see... Anna broke up with me. More like, she casted me aside like a child would to a toy once she got tired of it.

As horny as I was at 26-27, I had a grindset mentality, I had a set of goals and ambitions. I was studying for a professional license/certification so I wasn't always horndogging her or giving her attention. Perhaps she needed me for the emotional stability and, for the fucking.

Her psychotic tendencies and impulsive behaviour toned down considerably after therapy and treatment .

So she just became disinterested in me
----------

In her message, she said that she saw me eating ice cream at the mall. She was with her fiance. I told her I couldn't recognize her .

She apologised to me. She thank me for helping her. She told me about her life. Tbh, I was more curious about her mom. Cos her mom was hot.

Anna said she found God. She met a decent guy and has been doing well.

I said I'm happy for her. We talked more personal stuff and, in the end, she invited me to her wedding.

Would you have refused a wedding invitation from your ex?

Now, Catholic weddings are very extravagant. (Or maybe cause her hubby rich)

The church had a garden with statues of angels, saints and their gods. The shrubs and bushes were well-maintained by topiarists. They had ornate tapestry hanging down the walls of the hallways. Fancy-looking glass-stained windows and underground parking.

I saw her mom! Auntie was still damn hot to me.

----

Everyone stood up to witness the bride walk towards the altar. Anna held a radiant smile as she slowly descended down the carpeted floor escorted by her father.

You could hear the females gushing and admiring how pretty Anna was in her white bridal dress.

(I did read somewhere that white symbolises purity and religious commitment so...I found it abit ironic. I do wonder sometimes if the guy she married knew her before her total makeover. But, that's not for me to say.

I think it's better for him not to know.)

Enveloped by the cheerful piano piece being played, camera phone snaps and attendants in awe-I remembered at time when I pumping her -face down ass up.

Anna loved it when I pulled on her hair while I fucked her.

With a towel underneath us, I slid inside her lubed asshole raw, prone bone. I could feel her insides part to make way for my stiffness. Hotter and tighter than her pussy, I feel that anal sex felt more primal because it is considered taboo.

She buried her face on the sheets, groaning as she held on my left wrist with her slender fingers. She was wriggling her waist-stuffing my cock deeper in her, trying to intertwine our legs.

"Fuck, it feels gooood, Daddy~"

I moved my palm to caress her back, up her spine to her neck. I felt her body tremble with my touch.

And when I clasped my fingers-weaving them with a clutch of her hair near the scalp, I tugged on her ponytail.

She goes into this state of mad arousal when her head gets tilted back while her body gets jolted forward with each thrust of my cock.

She just closes her eyes and bites her lips, followed a soft Mmmmmmmnnnnnn~

HAAAooooooHhh~ Hmmmmmm~ Mmmmmm~

If I fucked her too slowly, the friction was enough to tip me over and bust a nut. So I had to be mindful of my thrusts.

Using my thighs, I shut her legs together for that raw tightness.

HAAAAAH~

I stopped for awhile, using my left hand to make her tilt her head to DFK her.

In between the sloppy slurps and tongue fights, Anna mewled a complaint.

"Daddy~ Mmllurrpp...Ahhhh~ "

"Don't...stop~ "

"Fuck me more~"

She would gasp for air then quickly reciprocate back with her own tongue

One hand groping on her breast while the other, pulling now covering her mouth, I began to dig inside her dirty shithole faster, messing her insides.

She choked on her own spit, gasping for air and moaning through my covered mouth.

She was a fucking degenerate. Given a choice to breathe or to get fucked, she'd choose to keep fucking.

The bitch was slobbering my palm with her licks as I hammered into her asshole.

Her buttcheeks cushioned my thrusts, slapping against my crotch. And I groped her breast roughly, tugging her body closer to me.

Anna's fingers were frantically trying to clasp on anything.

UGGUUUAAAH~

<TBC>

song2gaochangi
04-02-2024, 06:10 PM
Welcome back bro. Hope to read more updates. :)

SirLance
05-02-2024, 04:31 AM
Pls continue to post more nice story.

HairyElephant
05-02-2024, 12:47 PM
Please updates!

TurtleStreets
05-02-2024, 11:33 PM
" Let us Pray. I confess to almighty God and to you- my brothers and sisters- that I have greatly sinned..."

When I was younger, I enjoyed a good DND sesh. Nothing like a group of people talking about a fantasy adventure-ripe with imagination and endless possibilities.

" ....in my thoughts and in my words, in what I have done and what I have failed to do..."

Catholic mass was kinda cool like that. There was a lot of lore dumping. A LOT. Prayers were long mantras-still shorter than Buddhist chants.

So, here I was. Awkwardly standing still while the religious folks suddenly knelt for a brief moment.

Anna - with the help of her bridesmaids- also knelt down. The seamless fabric of her glittering, sequined-wedding gown accentuated the curvature of her butt. DAT ASS tho.

-----

Anna's pussy mound was glistening with her love juices as I was pounding her asshole. It was very emasculating to see her like that- a bitch in heat. Her moans were like lewd chants. It was her prayer to climax. A constant yearning for more, intense fucking.

Anna, who once willingly let me rough up her tight butthole to get herself off, was now asking for heaven's intervention.

She would lie on the bed, panting-with sweat trailing down her forehead. Her legs, weakened and motionless while she reveled in the afterglow of getting her ass creamed like a profiterole. Perhaps the sight of my cum dripping out from her ass-pussy was one of the highlights of my early adulthood.

-----
The priest read a very lovely verse. It was something that I had to google after the ceremony. It was from the First Book of Corinthians, Chapter 13, Verses 4 to 8. It went like:

"Love is patient, love is kind.
It does not envy, it does not boast.
It is not proud. It does not dishonor others.
It is not self-seeking. It is not easily angered.
It keeps no record of wrongs.
Love does not delight in evil but rejoices in the truth
It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres."

It sounds magical. What a wonderful feeling it must be to experience and give this form of love. Even more so, how blessed must one be to be the receiver of such affection!

Too bad I will not experience such a gift because, I am scum. I am just not a decent person. Though, I have to pretend to be.

--------

Anna's eyes tried to stray away from what's in front of her. She was being self-conscious of how she looked now? How cute.

I made her stand barefooted on the cold bathroom tiles, facing the mirror while went inside her battered chocolate fuckhole from behind once I got hard again.

My thrusts were slow enough so that the pleasure wouldn't overload my brain circuits. I needed functional braincells so that I could humiliate her.

I dug deeper into her with calf raises-like motion, pushing her insides back.

"The lube's dripping out and sliding down (my leg)", she whimpered as she looked at my reflection with beady eyes.

"It's cold"

I asked if she wanted me to stop to clean her up.

She didn't answer.

I would spank her tanned ass cheeks whenever she tried to close her eyes to focus on the sensations . She would yelp and pry her eyes open from the sting.

My hands were all over her body. She would coo from the greedy palms that squeezed her soft cups. She would drool when I handled her roughly. She wasn't some porcelain doll that would break easily. Perhaps, she wanted to be broken.

"Look at yourself." I said in a stern voice.

Anna's eyes were reluctant to obey. Her breathing was shallow, filled with hesitation and she would only sneak glances at her own reflection.

I pumped her harder and faster until she gritted her teeth as she forced her eyes open to look at herself.

"Look at you. You pretend to be embarrassed but, your toes are curling.."

She moaned begrudgingly. She loved to act like she hated to admit what turned her on.

It wasn't long until she started to arch her back and rest the back of her head against my clavicle. Lube and pussy nectar were dripping down the floor.

We had established the rhythm and we forgot about the teasing as we both got lost in our sensations. The sound of our bodies pounding against each other reverberated inside the hotel bathroom.

"Im going to cum inside you."

Without further instruction, she spread her arms slightly on each side so I could hook my arms under and around them.

Fastening her against me, I began to thump her harder.

Her moans became incoherent mumbling. Her eyeballs must have been rolled upwards as I tried my very best to jackhammer my cock into her. Her lips were moist from her licking them in delight.

Anna's legs were growing weaker and I could feel that I was slowly supporting more and more of her weight.

"Mmmmmmmmhhh~ Mmmmmmhh~ Mmmmmmhh~ ~ Mmmmmmmhh~"

Her whimpers cheered me on . It pushed me to do her harder.

I could feel myself peaking closer to the point of explosion.

Anna must've felt it to as she tried to brace herself from the rapid thrusts. At this point, she was reduced to saying her Mmmmmhhhsss and her Aaaaahhssss....

"Oh~ Fuck!" Anna exasperated as I leaned us both forward.

She giggled as I poured another serving of impure love inside of her.

(TBC)

kilpch
06-02-2024, 12:11 AM
Nice! Keep it coming!