PDA

View Full Version : Tiger Airway Promotion From $0.99 Now Check it out

icecum
09-08-2008, 11:18 PM
Yo to all Bro to are going Thailand,china,etc

Check it the promotion now start from 05/08 to 15/08

Fly from 15/08 to 30/09

What a good deal man......here are the link

Welcome To Tiger Airways (http://www.tigerairways.com.sg/home/fare_details.php#singguangzhou)

Dermarko
13-08-2008, 12:54 AM
Yo to all Bro to are going Thailand,china,etc

Check it the promotion now start from 05/08 to 15/08

Fly from 15/08 to 30/09

What a good deal man......here are the link

Welcome To Tiger Airways (http://www.tigerairways.com.sg/home/fare_details.php#singguangzhou)
Thanks for the pointer bro. Great fares and thinking of going SZ with friends in mid Sep but only the VISA is holding us back. Troublesome to appy..Don't know whether still got long queue or not..:confused:

XiaoHoUzi83
13-08-2008, 04:14 PM
if long queue..
juz dump to the travel agency loh!
=) i would rather pay $25 extra than to queue up for 3 - 4 hrs.... on both ends..
dont even need to go to chinatown..
juz any nearby tour agency and there u go!

icecum
13-08-2008, 10:20 PM
Just to share this promotion with every bro in here
Last 3more day before the promotion gone...... so those who are thinking for a short trip may log into tigerairways.com for more detail.....:D

Dermarko
14-08-2008, 12:44 AM
if long queue..
juz dump to the travel agency loh!
=) i would rather pay $25 extra than to queue up for 3 - 4 hrs.... on both ends..
dont even need to go to chinatown..
juz any nearby tour agency and there u go!

Yep, agree with bro. Can pay to enjoy, might as well out a little more to get the visa with help from agency.. My friend will be booking tonite for the 5 or 6 of us for our next trip to SZ in mid SEP for about 7 to 8 days...:D

icecum
15-08-2008, 03:59 PM
To all Bro : TODAY it the last day of the promotion be fast & u will save more on flight so that can spent more on shopping & bonking heehee......

*** Will update all bro again if there is any in coming promotion ok..... as for any bro if got any budget air fare do share with us as well ok......:D

We are a family,we are a team, we share, we play, we enjoy, but if bonking maybe you it you me it me heehee:p

icecum
16-08-2008, 12:35 PM
Promotion extend to 17/08/2008 here the latest update.....

Will update as and when ;)

smay
17-08-2008, 02:42 AM
Thanks for the pointer bro. Great fares and thinking of going SZ with friends in mid Sep but only the VISA is holding us back. Troublesome to appy..Don't know whether still got long queue or not..:confused:

if you dont mind spending $40 extra, ask tour agency to do it for you. I was back from china yesterday.

Dermarko
18-08-2008, 06:36 PM
if you dont mind spending $40 extra, ask tour agency to do it for you. I was back from china yesterday.

Can u let us know which one and what we need to show them, assuming we get the tickets ourselves..thanks..:)

adidas88
09-09-2008, 09:18 AM
Tiger celebrating its 4th Anniversary with 100,000 tickets going at S$0.04 one way ...

check it out ...
http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2005-9/1081777/tiger.jpg

adidas88
09-09-2008, 09:26 AM
SIA, SilkAir to reduce fuel surcharges from Tuesday

SIA, SilkAir to reduce fuel surcharges from Tuesday (http://www.channelnewsasia.com/stories/singaporebusinessnews/view/374522/1/.html)

great news for all cheongsters ..
hopefully the fuel charges will go down across the board including budget airline tickets ... :D

Tony Stark
09-09-2008, 02:30 PM
Tiger celebrating its 4th Anniversary with 100,000 tickets going at S$0.04 one way ...

check it out ...

Offer too good to be missed. Haha got see my signature? Bros feel free to join me on my dates. Cheong cheong cheong!!! :p

adidas88
09-09-2008, 03:26 PM
Offer too good to be missed. Haha got see my signature? Bros feel free to join me on my dates. Cheong cheong cheong!!! :p

bro .. i think u 走火入魔 leow ....
没药救。。。。:D

TinTin130670
09-09-2008, 04:47 PM
没药救。。。。:D

Bro...he's there for business trip...that's why can cheong all yr round...:D
How i wish i can have his job....:D

Cheers,
TinTin

adidas88
09-09-2008, 06:11 PM
Bro...he's there for business trip...that's why can cheong all yr round...
How i wish i can have his job....
Cheers,
TinTin
bro tony .... do u need any assistant ..:confused: ... :D

Tony Stark
10-09-2008, 02:13 AM
没药救。。。。

That's why need to travel more to find 仙丹 to cure mah. :D

Bro...he's there for business trip...that's why can cheong all yr round...
How i wish i can have his job....

My job earnings are very volatile. Not suitable for everyone. 50% of my monthly earnings are invested into cheonging/business development. :)

bro tony .... do u need any assistant ..:confused: ...

You're too expensive to hire from a business point of view. I'm supporting our government's consistent reminders to welcome foreign talent and stay competitive by hiring a PRC, Thai or Viet MM secretary. :D

Dermarko
10-09-2008, 11:57 AM
Tiger having 4th year sale with most tickets for one-way at $0.04. Must book by 18 SEP. Hurry and get, book early..:D

adidas88
10-09-2008, 12:03 PM
You're too expensive to hire from a business point of view. I'm supporting our government's consistent reminders to welcome foreign talent and stay competitive by hiring a PRC, Thai or Viet MM secretary. :D

哎呀 .. how do u quantify a expensive employee ??
u might pay more to the employee but he's valuable and can contribute to the company browth and expansion ... so he's worth every penny ...:D

adidas88
10-09-2008, 12:04 PM
Tiger having 4th year sale with most tickets for one-way at $0.04. Must book by 18 SEP. Hurry and get, book early..:D

but many block-out dates ... unless u select the non-popular date for travelling ...:mad:

NobleEagle
10-09-2008, 12:39 PM
but many block-out dates ... unless u select the non-popular date for travelling ...:mad:

ya unfortunately all these promotion from all these budget airlines are always on non-popular dates and never on weekends and public holidays..wonder when would ever be one?...sigh :(

Dermarko
10-09-2008, 11:35 PM

Lucky for me and my colleagues, as we are shift workers, we can go any dates as long as it is on our offdays. But since it is a budget airline, we can't expect much. Beggars cannot be choosers..:p

adidas88
11-09-2008, 09:10 AM
But since it is a budget airline, we can't expect much. Beggars cannot be choosers..:p

agreed ...
Good things no cheap ... cheap things no good ..... :D

vmtech
11-09-2008, 02:15 PM
agreed ...

ahha well at least it still brings us to our destination..

neverlandf
11-09-2008, 03:45 PM
agreed ...

Unless you bought it really really really early... like what I did.... i bought Air Asia KL to Shenzhen in June08 but travel in Feb 09 and March 09.... the roundtrip all inclusive is only RMB740 (all the inclusive)......

adidas88
11-09-2008, 03:53 PM
Unless you bought it really really really early... like what I did.... i bought Air Asia KL to Shenzhen in June08 but travel in Feb 09 and March 09.... the roundtrip all inclusive is only RMB740 (all the inclusive)......

u different mah ... u r Town Council Minister ... no need to take leave mah ..

KNN .. just check out tiger air .. they charge S$35 for prefered seats ...:mad:
TMD ...CCB .. KNN ... :mad::mad:

icecum
11-09-2008, 05:28 PM
Thanks Bro Adidas88 for sharing this great promotion..... was at reservist for the past few days so got no time to log in to update u guys

Adidas88 thanks again

adidas88
11-09-2008, 05:56 PM
Thanks Bro Adidas88 for sharing this great promotion..... was at reservist for the past few days so got no time to log in to update u guys

Adidas88 thanks again

u r welcome bro ....
we here to share information and assist each other to make the trips more enjoyable and fun ..

and thanks for ur points ...
will return favour .. :)

adidas88
15-09-2008, 01:04 PM
http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2005-9/1081777/tiger2.jpg

Tiger extended its promotion from 15th Sept to 21th Sept ...

looks like the 100,000 was not fully taken up during the last promotion (end on 14th Sept)

mebirdie
15-09-2008, 01:35 PM
u different mah ... u r Town Council Minister ... no need to take leave mah ..

KNN .. just check out tiger air .. they charge S$35 for prefered seats ...:mad:
TMD ...CCB .. KNN ...

There is also a minimum charge of $10 for check in lugguage. :mad:

adidas88
15-09-2008, 02:29 PM
There is also a minimum charge of $10 for check in lugguage. :mad:

that's the reason why i always kow pei kow bu abt these bad business ethnics blood sucking airlines ...

what kind of passengers fly without luggages ??
even cheongsters also need luggages ...
and now they start charging "prefered seats" ...
next, they will charge us for using seat belts ... KNN, TMD ...:mad:
or maybe even make us pay to use the washrooms on the plane ... KNN ... CCB ..

NobleEagle
15-09-2008, 02:37 PM
that's the reason why i always kow pei kow bu abt these bad business ethnics blood sucking airlines ...

even cheongsters also need luggages ...
and now they start charging "prefered seats" ...
next, they will charge us for using seat belts ... KNN, TMD ...:mad:
or maybe even make us pay to use the washrooms on the plane ... KNN ... CCB ..

knn now water n food also cannot bring into plane, newspaper also have to buy urself, 2hr 20mins damn hard to endure sometimes man

haha u lucky they never put someone besides the toilet and charge you money for toilet paper ah :p

Tony Stark
15-09-2008, 02:44 PM
http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2005-9/1081777/tiger2.jpg

Tiger extended its promotion from 15th Sept to 21th Sept ...

looks like the 100,000 was not fully taken up during the last promotion (end on 14th Sept)

With the global economy slow down this shows the projected decline in airline travel is in effect. If not in the past Tiger Airways won't offer last minute bargain deals.

You mean check in luggage right? Me lah! I only travel with a carry on luggage for certain destinations. :D

Charmaine
15-09-2008, 02:45 PM
The website is down as we speak. We can't go beyond a certain step - it sends us straight to the source code page.

pusslover66
15-09-2008, 03:09 PM
With the global economy slow down this shows the projected decline in airline travel is in effect. If not in the past Tiger Airways won't offer last minute bargain deals.

You mean check in luggage right? Me lah! I only travel with a carry on luggage for certain destinations. :D

actually the recent deals are lousy
as taxes/surcharges were raised from below 70$ to/from macau to 90/100$ since about 5 months ago (think similer for other cities)
the present 'deal' prices are actually higher then 'normal' prices 5 months ago
tiger is milking it before they have to lower taxes/surcharges as sia has done

Tony Stark
15-09-2008, 03:19 PM
as taxes/surcharges were raised from below 70$ to/from macau to 90/100$ since about 5 months ago (think similer for other cities)

Yes that's why don't try to book too way advance. It might end up being more expensive. I already booked my trips till December.

adidas88
15-09-2008, 03:21 PM

of course, i mean check-in luggage lar ...
bro .. ur days of travel to most destination is too short to even call for a hand carry bag .. paper or plastic carry bags is sufficient for u leow ...:D

haha u lucky they never put someone besides the toilet and charge you money for toilet paper ah
maybe they will start selling tissue paper at $1 per packet on board cos the washroom do not provide FREE anymore ...:mad: ..
dun laugh .. i can see this happening ...

fuel price have come down since the peak but the fuel charges impose by tiger, jetstar and some other airlines have not come down since the last increase except for SIA ...

Tony Stark
15-09-2008, 03:28 PM
of course, i mean check-in luggage lar ...
bro .. ur days of travel to most destination is too short to even call for a hand carry bag .. paper or plastic carry bags is sufficient for u leow ...:D

Even if I have long trips I'll use laundry service so don't have to lug around with heavy bags!

How you know? I use NTUC plastic bag as carry on luggage! :eek: Very light weight. Hahaha. :D

adidas88
15-09-2008, 04:52 PM
Even if I have long trips I'll use laundry service so don't have to lug around with heavy bags!
normally i dun use the laundry services when overseas exceopt for the time in CP, when 2 pairs of my jeans was stained ... else i normally bring all the laundries back to SG ...

How you know? I use NTUC plastic bag as carry on luggage! :eek: Very light weight. Hahaha.
becoz u was asking for it when we r in CP lor ... u forget orledi har ... :D

Dermarko
15-09-2008, 11:59 PM
Besides charging for almost every damn thing, read their services by their so-called steward/stewardess are also budget standard.
My personal experiences was that they don't help you with your carry-on luggages while you try to put them in the overhead compartment. The least they could do was to help arrange them properly so all can fit in nice but all they do is to stand there and stare at you...Granted we are flying budget but there standard shouldn't be so low class.
Am flying with them soon(no choice, as tickets booked by colleagues) and hope will be just slightly better, though not expecting much..

mebirdie
16-09-2008, 07:23 AM
With oil prices dropping from 146 to 95 (about 33%),
wonder when will the flight company adjust this changes. :)

I think we still have not seen a better bargain. :)

Charmaine
16-09-2008, 09:42 AM
I'm still not able to book for tickets beyond step 3. Is anyone else encountering the same problem?

icecum
16-09-2008, 09:46 AM
I'm still not able to book for tickets beyond step 3. Is anyone else encountering the same problem?

Bro your step 3 problem is? so far me no problem le....

adidas88
16-09-2008, 09:49 AM
Besides charging for almost every damn thing, read their services by their so-called steward/stewardess are also budget standard.
My personal experiences was that they don't help you with your carry-on luggages while you try to put them in the overhead compartment. The least they could do was to help arrange them properly so all can fit in nice but all they do is to stand there and stare at you...Granted we are flying budget but there standard shouldn't be so low class.
Am flying with them soon(no choice, as tickets booked by colleagues) and hope will be just slightly better, though not expecting much..
so far .. i have bad experiences with tigerairways crew ... they really have attitude problem and treat budget passengers with budget services ..
jetstar, by far, is the best in term of services but their service r beginning to slack nowadays ... still they r more courteous than tiger crew ..

regular cheongsters will have to bite the bullets cos they r still the lowest cost in flying compare with full-board ticket ..

With oil prices dropping from 146 to 95 (about 33%),
wonder when will the flight company adjust this changes
TKK ... Tan Ko Ko ... wait long long ... 等久久 。。:mad:

Charmaine
16-09-2008, 09:54 AM
Bro your step 3 problem is? so far me no problem le....

I'm not able to advance to the seat selection screen. The source code is displayed instead.

icecum
16-09-2008, 10:29 AM
Bro i did try again but so far so good le....

https://booking.tigerairways.com/skylights/cgi-bin/skylights.cgi

Bro u got go to this Page?

I'm not able to advance to the seat selection screen. The source code is displayed instead.

Charmaine
16-09-2008, 11:18 AM
It's ok, I sorted it out. Apparently there's a glitch with Mozilla. I managed to book it with IE. Thanks! :)

Dermarko
16-09-2008, 02:10 PM
[QUOTE=adidas88;3066663]so far .. i have bad experiences with tigerairways crew ... they really have attitude problem and treat budget passengers with budget services ..
jetstar, by far, is the best in term of services but their service r beginning to slack nowadays ... still they r more courteous than tiger crew ..

regular cheongsters will have to bite the bullets cos they r still the lowest cost in flying compare with full-board ticket ..

If Jetstar ever taks the Shenzhen-Sin route, I will gladly take Jetstar even if it cost a bit more, as long as the are cheaper than Silkair.
Me flying Tiger only coz no choice...

Tony Stark
16-09-2008, 09:45 PM
normally i dun use the laundry services when overseas exceopt for the time in CP, when 2 pairs of my jeans was stained ... else i normally bring all the laundries back to SG ...

becoz u was asking for it when we r in CP lor ... u forget orledi har ... :D

Your jeans stained by MM cunt juices arh??? :eek:

Did I really asked you? Have meh? :confused:

havana
16-09-2008, 10:28 PM
[QUOTE=adidas88;3066663]so far .. i have bad experiences with tigerairways crew ... they really have attitude problem and treat budget passengers with budget services ..

The worst are those check-in crew at the counter....Feel like smacking them:mad:

adidas88
16-09-2008, 11:33 PM
If Jetstar ever taks the Shenzhen-Sin route, I will gladly take Jetstar even if it cost a bit more, as long as the are cheaper than Silkair.
Me flying Tiger only coz no choice...

The worst are those check-in crew at the counter....Feel like smacking them.

absolutely agreed ... if given a choice, tiger airways will never be in my list of travel airlines ... fxxx them ...:mad:

Your jeans stained by MM cunt juices arh???
ya lor ... i am too handsome to resist and they rabba rabba until they cum and wet my jeans ... not once but twice ....:D

Did I really asked you? Have meh?
of course ... u did ... or did u ?? .....:D

mebirdie
17-09-2008, 08:02 AM
So far the cheapest and fastest from sin to cp is still tigerairways.
Haizz.... not much competition at all.

The oil price has drop to $90 (38%). What are these airlines doing?

adidas88
17-09-2008, 09:12 AM
So far the cheapest and fastest from sin to cp is still tigerairways.
鸟哥哥 。。 你早 。。
tigerairways fly directly to CP meh ??

The oil price has drop to $90 (38%). What are these airlines doing?
milking the juice out from us before they start adjusting their price southward ...:D

mebirdie
17-09-2008, 09:56 AM
鸟哥哥 。。 你早 。。
tigerairways fly directly to CP meh ??

via tigerairways.... :mad:
So are we meeting at CP during CNY? :p

adidas88
17-09-2008, 10:06 AM
via tigerairways.... :mad:
So are we meeting at CP during CNY? :p

aiyah ... say properly lar ...
was googleing for CP airport but cannot find ...:D

ok ... CNY .. what's ur date ??
i'll most likely be in BKK on 24th - 26th .. then fly to SZ on 27th - and stay in PRC till 1st feb ..

flyguy
17-09-2008, 10:49 AM

check it out ...

its not the advertised price - its the surcharges n taxes that counts - so still end up paying at least S$100 or more one-way and they always advertise "one-way" only so yr return be higher. If only Tiger advertised it as all-inclusive fares - then its better than put as "o" or "$.99" fare.

adidas88
17-09-2008, 11:40 AM
its not the advertised price - its the surcharges n taxes that counts - so still end up paying at least S$100 or more one-way and they always advertise "one-way" only so yr return be higher. If only Tiger advertised it as all-inclusive fares - then its better than put as "o" or "$.99" fare.

bro .. that's mktg stragedy ... they sell some tkts as low as $0.04 and if u read the fine print .. it says "Fares are for oneway travel and exclude tax and charges" ....
100,000 seats available ... i wonder how many is taken up ??
when most of the dates are not on promotion ...
this again is mkgt stragedy ... they want to attract hits into their website and tempt potential buyers, if possible, to buy some tkts ..

old school tricks but still useful ....

Tony Stark
17-09-2008, 02:40 PM
old school tricks but still useful ....

Yes apply it to your own business or work. It really works. :D

adidas88
17-09-2008, 03:04 PM
Yes apply it to your own business or work. It really works. :D

bro .. where r u now ?? still hiding in some VN gal pussy ??
we might have kopi session at club 25 tomorrow ... r u in town ??

Tony Stark
17-09-2008, 11:10 PM
bro .. where r u now ?? still hiding in some VN gal pussy ??
we might have kopi session at club 25 tomorrow ... r u in town ??

Just got back today. Tomorrow I can't. Friday is better. Damn shack you know? :D

icecum
10-10-2008, 09:53 AM
To All Bro who might be going to KL may check it out........... TAX FREE

Welcome To Tiger Airways (http://www.tigerairways.com.sg/home/real_deals_sg.php)

2 Way to KL for just $58.00++ that all.........

Dermarko
15-10-2008, 01:27 AM
Guys/gals, Tiger Airways is having its $0.01 ticket sales again, booking dates now til 28 October 08. Flying dates from 1 Nov til next Sep 09 or til tickets sold out.
Am gonna get a return ticket to Shenzhen, costing only $264..:):)

demarco
15-10-2008, 01:34 AM
Guys/gals, Tiger Airways is having its $0.01 ticket sales again, booking dates now til 28 October 08. Flying dates from 1 Nov til next Sep 09 or til tickets sold out.

ya ya....book all the way till feb. any1 want to join me in dec? PM me.

Blueflame84
15-10-2008, 02:03 AM
I am going to Phuket 27-31 oct.. anyone going there at the same time? =D

sohbuckkong
15-10-2008, 02:12 PM

Anyone going to macau, shenzhen, guangzhou this Jan, let me know, pm me.

icecum
12-02-2009, 11:20 PM
It had been so long since i share good deal by tigerairways liao....

Sorry.....

Here are the latest Fare.... The promotion start from Now
12/02/09 to 18/02/08 = 2 For 1 price.....

Check it all

Tiger Airways (http://www.tigerairways.com/sg/en/index.php)

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/international-field-reports-new/115392-low-low-air-ticket-jetstar.html

To all bro who always travel budget air flight like me do share in here for
tiger airways promtion or in jetstar airway thread so that all bro can know the latest promotion ok.....

Let's share togethere cheers.....

binbin81
13-02-2009, 02:14 PM
It had been so long since i share good deal by tigerairways liao....

Sorry.....

Here are the latest Fare.... The promotion start from Now
12/02/09 to 18/02/08 = 2 For 1 price.....

Check it all

Tiger Airways (http://www.tigerairways.com/sg/en/index.php)

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/international-field-reports-new/115392-low-low-air-ticket-jetstar.html

To all bro who always travel budget air flight like me do share in here for
tiger airways promtion or in jetstar airway thread so that all bro can know the latest promotion ok.....

Let's share togethere cheers.....

If this Tiger wanna reduce flight tix, just do it.
2 for 1 or free seat for secondary passenger simply too hassles. :mad:

Dermarko
13-02-2009, 11:54 PM
Think this two for one gimmick is because the passengers are not filling up the flights. Signs of the bad recession coming into play..Last month I booked my Feb 23 to 27 tix to Shenzhen for a total of $258 after taxes..Should have waited..

binbin81
14-02-2009, 05:52 AM
Think this two for one gimmick is because the passengers are not filling up the flights. Signs of the bad recession coming into play..Last month I booked my Feb 23 to 27 tix to Shenzhen for a total of $258 after taxes..Should have waited..

yeah , i booked mine in advance but at a higher price :mad:
What is the world coming?.Like i mentioned on last post, the best current approach is wait and see :D

snooker
14-02-2009, 06:37 AM
yeah , i booked mine in advance but at a higher price :mad:
What is the world coming?.Like i mentioned on last post, the best current approach is wait and see :D

Yes, at current situation..keep cash is best and wait.. don't buy car, property and stock yet...the worst is yet to come...

maybe by middle of next year, will get some good bargains on property and stocks:D

adidas88
14-02-2009, 09:28 AM
Yes, at current situation..keep cash is best and wait.. don't buy car, property and stock yet...the worst is yet to come...
as long as u do not have any long financial commitments that is a burden to u now .. u shld be okay ...
the lesser debts u have today ... the better u'll be ...
the current economic crisis have not reached the bottom yet ...

What is the world coming?.Like i mentioned on last post, the best current approach is wait and see
the world is going thru a restructing ... it will be a better world after this ...
wait and see is not the right approach ... if everyone do that, the situation will get worsen ...
everything today is already cost less than before ...
we shld spend wisely .. and we need to spend ...

binbin81
14-02-2009, 09:36 AM
the world is going thru a restructing ... it will be a better world after this ...
wait and see is not the right approach ... if everyone do that, the situation will get worsen ...
everything today is already cost less than before ...
we shld spend wisely .. and we need to spend ...

Hi Bro,

I am trying to say to apply wait and see approach on Tiger Flight Tix booking.
Current situation does not stop me in any way to spend my $$ in CP though.
Most importantly, We must spend our $$$ worthwhile and of course wisely as not becoming carrot head of MM. :D

adidas88
14-02-2009, 09:56 AM
Current situation does not stop me in any way to spend my $$ in CP though.
Most importantly, We must spend our $$$ worthwhile and of course wisely as not becoming carrot head of MM. :D

... :D .... we r there to save the meimei's .....
CP is definately a place value for money in our $$ spending ...:D

binbin81
14-02-2009, 10:48 AM
... :D .... we r there to save the meimei's .....
CP is definately a place value for money in our $$ spending ...:D

I cannot agree totally.As our currency depreciating now.
Been checking online and discovered USD vs RMB xchg rates does not fluctuate like ours.
When they chiong there, it is more affordable than us.
Already got news that SGD would rise against RMB, i am now at one corner waiting to see how high it can rises.
But one thing can be sure of is, $$$ is indeed well spent as compare to sillypore.:D

adidas88
14-02-2009, 10:58 AM
I cannot agree totally.As our currency depreciating now.
Been checking online and discovered USD vs RMB xchg rates does not fluctuate like ours.
though USD vs RMB xchange rate is stable .. that's concern mainly on the currency ...
A US air tkt to CP cost many times compare with SG to CP ...
thus their expenditure spedning in CP might not be as viable as ours ..

[
Already got news that SGD would rise against RMB, i am now at one corner waiting to see how high it can rises.
that's good news for us ... but i seriously doubt we'll reach last yr rate at 5.0...

boobiieee
14-02-2009, 11:01 AM

Looking forward to getting some better rates for RMB. fingers-cross if it will reach 4.7 or 4.8

CP already attracting quite a bit of Ang Mo. Hope this trend slows down or else really have to find another haven soon.

adidas88
14-02-2009, 11:14 AM
Looking forward to getting some better rates for RMB. fingers-cross if it will reach 4.7 or 4.8
today rate 4.55 .... :(

binbin81
15-02-2009, 06:04 AM
today rate 4.55 .... :(

Hopefully, It would get better before 17th feb:mad:

ottello
17-02-2009, 01:56 PM
Bloody ThaiGer Airways - delayed my flight; but I checked on their website, the same flight is being sold @ a higher price.

Dermarko
17-02-2009, 10:58 PM

CP already attracting quite a bit of Ang Mo. Hope this trend slows down or else really have to find another haven soon.
Oh, once the Ang mos come in numbers, the pricing will go up as well.

Icez84
25-03-2009, 12:08 PM
tiger also have promo, esp cheaper when book a month or 2 ahead. basically almost only paying for the tax and 30-50 for the tickets. value for air. :D

38tiger
25-03-2009, 05:28 PM
tiger also have promo, esp cheaper when book a month or 2 ahead. basically almost only paying for the tax and 30-50 for the tickets. value for air. :D

more info please.....:D

MkMk
25-03-2009, 08:20 PM
Hi Bros,

I need contact them regarding flight change make by them which i cant accept their
offer.

Any ways to contact them like email??
No point calling them they never ans.

Pls advice.

Many Thanks,
MKMK:)

icecum
25-03-2009, 08:44 PM
What he mean it if going to GZ one way total fare it $125net without sit book and without any lauggage extra

Sorry ar i always fly to GZ that why i always look at GZ fare heehee
May check it up at here

Tiger Airways (http://booking.tigerairways.com/skylights/cgi-bin/skylights.cgi)

Tiger Airways (http://www.tigerairways.com/sg/en/real_deals.php)

icecum
25-03-2009, 08:51 PM
Yo bro if u are flying with tiger no point call them waste time if u want to change may try this

Tiger Airways (http://booking.tigerairways.com/skylights/cgi-bin/skylights.cgi?module=C3)

Can change date time & destination top up the DIff airfare and every change u got to top up $50.00... mean if u are going to GZ change to thailand same date but diff time and diff destination EXP u pay 150 one way to GZ at that time now change to Thailand the fare for one way it 68 they will not refund u any single cent on TOP of that u will be still charge for the $50.00 change.

Hope u understand....... if can't may PM me

Hi Bros,

I need contact them regarding flight change make by them which i cant accept their
offer.

Any ways to contact them like email??
No point calling them they never ans.

Pls advice.

Many Thanks,
MKMK:)

adidas88
26-03-2009, 08:13 AM
Yo bro if u are flying with tiger no point call them waste time if u want to change may try this

Tiger Airways (http://booking.tigerairways.com/skylights/cgi-bin/skylights.cgi?module=C3)

Can change date time & destination top up the DIff airfare and every change u got to top up $50.00... mean if u are going to GZ change to thailand same date but diff time and diff destination EXP u pay 150 one way to GZ at that time now change to Thailand the fare for one way it 68 they will not refund u any single cent on TOP of that u will be still charge for the $50.00 change.

Hope u understand....... if can't may PM me

Tigerairways allowed change of flight plans and top up the difference ... unlike Jetstar which doesn't allowed change of flight destination ..:mad:

and if u manage to claim a refund from Jetstar ...
i think it will take more than 4 mths to receive ur funds back ..
my last bkk cancel trip refund due to the airport closure in nov have not even recredit back to my account after 3 mths and when i called and enquire ..
they said they will speed up the process and get it done within 10 days ..
today is orledi more than 14 days since that last call and nothing happen ...
super suck service from jetstar ...:mad: :mad:

they take ur money immediately but take donkey months to give t back to u ... wat kind of suck service they provide ...

Icez84
26-03-2009, 11:12 AM
the only advantages i see jetstar over tiger is the terminal.
TIger is budget which have almost nothing to purchase from their dfs, while jet is terminal 1.

Pricing wise, would be similiar unless tiger having to promo, which they have it all the time. Had a trip to macau with jet is abt 430++ for 2 ways, tiger is about there too unless having their inpossible 10 plus dollar ticket promo.

BTw , my thanks to all the bro who upp me!

badboys
26-03-2009, 05:46 PM
the only advantages i see jetstar over tiger is the terminal.
TIger is budget which have almost nothing to purchase from their dfs, while jet is terminal 1.

Pricing wise, would be similiar unless tiger having to promo, which they have it all the time. Had a trip to macau with jet is abt 430++ for 2 ways, tiger is about there too unless having their inpossible 10 plus dollar ticket promo.

BTw , my thanks to all the bro who upp me!

Hi bro wats the cheapest fare rtn to Bangkok?:p Tks

ottello
26-03-2009, 07:23 PM
How to claim refund from Tiger Airways flight changes

1) Join CASE - If you are NTUC Income policy holder or Union member, you only need to pay $10 annually.

2) Let CASE write to them on your behalf.

3) Wait for the refund - Mine took less than 2 weeks.

With their frequent flight changes; I have got my refunds twice.

Most of us can never get thru their hotline.

Garage1
26-03-2009, 07:29 PM
How to claim refund from Tiger Airways flight changes

1) Join CASE - If you are NTUC Income policy holder or Union member, you only need to pay $10 annually.

2) Let CASE write to them on your behalf.

3) Wait for the refund - Mine took less than 2 weeks.

With their frequent flight changes; I have got my refunds twice.

Most of us can never get thru their hotline.

i took tiger once.. rubbish budget terminal.. rubbish services from tiger.. in fact no service.. flight cancel - only email.. cant call them at all, put on hold 40 mins just to reach their hotline.. refunded after 3 weeks

jetstar deft better for overall.. and still using T1 instead of pathetic shameful budget terminal..

air asia is no longer budget airline anymore!!!!!!!!!!

Icez84
27-03-2009, 11:04 AM
Hi bro wats the cheapest fare rtn to Bangkok?:p Tks

bro go to tiger or jetstar webbie can check, usually for tiger the earlier u book the cheaper it is, but not sure for jet, but should be the same. u could alway check it out.