PDA

View Full Version : Beijing GT Banana (Scitech) Possibilities

DaiBoFan
09-08-2008, 03:30 PM
Dear bros, in my first post on this great forum, I'd like to share some info about the club GT Banana in Beijing. I've been based in Beijing for almost 2.5 years now and usually frequent the Suana's since I usually go alone. Now I'm in SG for about 3 weeks and plan to go to geylang today, but not sure since it's national day. I travel to SG quite regularly and on my last trip here 2 months ago, went a bit crazy with geylang, going 11 days in 2 weeks. Those PRC really make me weak and the temptation is just too great.

One day about 1.5 months ago after a particularly disappointing day of work, decided to unwind and stopped at GT Banana on my way home. I had only been there once before. It was about 11PM arrived. I got my bottle of vodka that I saved there from last time and was happily sipping on my vodka & coke, just checking out the chicks walking by when a girl came up to me and asked if she could join me for a drink. She looked pretty good, with a nice slim body, big boobs (hard to tell with all the padded bras here) and tight jeans and top. So I said OK.

I had my suspision that she was probably a FL. So we started chatting, and then she asked if I wanted to dance. Being tired and looking quite ridiculous when I dance, I declined. So she got up and started dancing in front of me. Her dance was very sexy and she backed up her ass in front of my didi, giving me a lap dance. Well, at this point I was sure she's a FL so I start feeling all over her body, grabbing her ass and legs. Next she turned around and put my hands on her tits. Very soft and nice to squeeze, definately big boobs and not a padded bra. This continued for another 30 mins, and then I asked her if she want to leave with me. That's when she said she cannot leave and actually she works for Banana. I was a bit surprised because I had no idea that Banana provides girls like this. She said she would only leave with me after her shift and if I made her an offer she couldn't refuse, which she said was RMB3000. I was thinking that's enough for almost 5 suana sessions so of course I declined.

At this point I was already feeling very horny, so I asked if any other girls there can go with me. She said that there's about 20 girls working in Banana and she brought about 8 of them over to me. They were all very good looking, probably the best looking girls there that night. I suspect all the good looking girls there are actually working for Banana. They all wouldn't leave for less than 3000 rmb so she said she would try to find some FL's there that she knows. After about 5 mins, she returns with a girl that would go with me for 1500 rmb for all night. She looked very very average but was wearing a dress with a low cut. Her cleavage was quite deep and about a C cup. Since I'm a boobs guy I agreed and proceed back to my place. I tipped the Banana girl 400 rmb for sitting with me. Outside of the club, saw that the skin on her face is not that good, with some pimples that she covered up with powder.

After arrived at home, took shower, and got a BBBJ in the shower. Went at it 2 times before sleeping and once again in the morning. FJ was decent, with multiple positions. She's not lazy and was riding me cowgirl for some time. I got her number but saved her name as 张男 in case my gf check my phone. I forgot what her name is now, but surname is 张.

Before I left Beijing (end of july), she was sending me lots of sms. She said that business is bad now. She also said that she has a younger cousin in BJ with her now, I think 20 years old, pretty and nice body. She said she's in Beijing studying in a music school. I didn't see her so can't confirm.

Overall was an enjoyable night. Learned that girls are available at Banana to sit and drink with you like in kTV. The FL I got was decent also. Happy to share her phone number to any bros in BJ.

FL Stats
Looks: 5/10
Body: 8/10
Breasts: 8.5/10 (C cup, nice shape)
BBBJ: 7/10
FJ: 7.5/10
Damage: 1500 + 100 RMB tip for Overnight 3 times total

PS. Sorry for such a long report. This is my first time writing a FR ever!

Oldmac7
09-08-2008, 11:17 PM
Should it be CoCO Banana?

DaiBoFan
09-08-2008, 11:47 PM
Nope, it's GT Banana. Coco Banana is the one near that row of clubs on Gongti West Gate.

Pink_Flyod
10-08-2008, 09:07 AM
Should it be CoCO Banana?

I think he is referring to 赛特 Banana... which is known to be a bit rowdy. The coco banana is in the worker stadium.

bjboi
10-08-2008, 06:37 PM
must say that the gals in Banana (Scitech) are pretty good looking. but the problem is that after having them sit with you whole night and realising that you cannot bring them home can be very depressing! )imaging your little bro on "standby" for the whole night without action..haha)

even if they are willing, the cost of rmb 1.5k to 3k is really a turn off. you can have the gals for 2-4 nights in dongguan with that kind of money. anyway, sometimes even if you are willing to pay, they probably not willing to leave with you too. so..basically, no "deal" over there unless juz that to have a drink and some company!