Supreme KTV

DATE
2nd August, Tuesday

TIME
9pm - 2am (Standard Hours)

ORGANISOR
Shioking

TERMS
1. Bills will be shared equally by all guys who turned up for the outing which will then be rounded up to the nearest $5 dollar.

2. Upon arrival, payment of $140 will be required whether or not you drink alcohol or whether you depart early or reach late. Payment covers room, alcohol, mummy fees and waiter tips. Tips for girls are not included.

3. We are here to be entertained and not here to drink till drunk. Want to drink till drunk, go pub or coffeeshop to drink.

4. Take care of your own girls' tips. Please do not give lame excuses about forgetting to give tips to the girl and leave the KTV. You will be BANNED from the group outing with immediate effect and EXPOSED on the forum.

5. There may be non smokers in the group. If you want to smoke, please go to the designated smoking area in the KTV.

6. To ensure cost is kept low for all bros outing only goes ahead when at least there are 4 bros. Hence, when you say you are turning up, you better turn up if not you will have to pay for your share otherwise, BANNED and EXPOSED!

7. Any extra orders, including but not limited to food or mixers or other drinks, have to inform and pay the organizer first.

CONTACT
Private Message Shioking with your name that you want to be known as and mobile number that you use for cheonging. Wechat and other apps that can easily become chao kars will not be accepted.

Loser---
29-07-2022, 12:55 PM
Hi bro, just to confirm, now the girl tip there is 70 or 100?

MaxTea
29-07-2022, 01:30 PM
any chance for HH?

Shioking
29-07-2022, 05:50 PM
Hi bro, just to confirm, now the girl tip there is 70 or 100?

It is 100. So far 70 is only for HH for a small number of ktvs namely BVL Lisbo and Galaxy not standadized market rate throughout yet.. And i highly doubt it will be standardized through all sessions.. Girls nowadays already treat sg guys as carrotheads.. ST and ON rates have been raised and publicized throughout many girls chatgroups.. More carrotheads who spoil markets the more we normal pple suffer..

Shioking
29-07-2022, 05:51 PM
any chance for HH?

I promised you to try organise HH next week already.. Most probably next thursday.. But it really depends on how many pple can make it for HH.. So far out of roughly 50 enquiries u r the only one who can make it for HH.. Others either have work or family 😅

gingerhorn
30-07-2022, 12:35 PM
Hi bro count me in for another fun night with shioking

Shioking
31-07-2022, 12:31 AM
Hi bro count me in for another fun night with shioking

Swee lets have wild fun 😁

chansy
31-07-2022, 03:16 AM
Let's gooooooooo

iamaThaiLover
31-07-2022, 12:11 PM
wa sian if 3/8 i sure go. i bo friend leh

Shioking
31-07-2022, 02:39 PM
wa sian if 3/8 i sure go. i bo friend leh

Past 12am is 3/8 already 😂😂😂😂

iamaThaiLover
31-07-2022, 03:45 PM
Past 12am is 3/8 already 😂😂😂😂

wa u jialat past midnight 3/8 but my female tiger still at home 🤣

Shioking
31-07-2022, 07:30 PM
wa u jialat past midnight 3/8 but my female tiger still at home 🤣

u can join us whenever u can escape the tiger's claws =D

iamaThaiLover
31-07-2022, 07:47 PM
u can join us whenever u can escape the tiger's claws =D

not this week liao lor cox you all going on tues liao 🙅

Shioking
31-07-2022, 07:50 PM
not this week liao lor cox you all going on tues liao 🙅

lol u can see i organize and go 2 to 3 times a week..

iamaThaiLover
31-07-2022, 08:01 PM
lol u can see i organize and go 2 to 3 times a week..

chiongster never die. i just pm you liao

Shioking
31-07-2022, 08:13 PM
chiongster never die. i just pm you liao

didnt receive any pm :confused:

Cheesebun123
31-07-2022, 09:37 PM
I'm curious why is it 140 upfront payment? 4 guys 140 each is 560. That's way more than the minimum for beer + mummy tip. Can you give the price break down?

Shioking
31-07-2022, 10:02 PM
I'm curious why is it 140 upfront payment? 4 guys 140 each is 560. That's way more than the minimum for beer + mummy tip. Can you give the price break down?

I always open bottle not towers. And why upfront? Because of fuckers who disappeat halfway lol its a minority but it has happened several times in the last 20years i have organized

Cheesebun123
01-08-2022, 08:31 AM
I always open bottle not towers. And why upfront? Because of fuckers who disappeat halfway lol its a minority but it has happened several times in the last 20years i have organized

Ah I see, shouldn't you go for towers to save costs? I mean the point in going is not to drink right, it's the girls. And what happens if bottle cannot finish, as is common. Organize again with the same guys?

MaxTea
01-08-2022, 10:21 AM
Ah I see, shouldn't you go for towers to save costs? I mean the point in going is not to drink right, it's the girls. And what happens if bottle cannot finish, as is common. Organize again with the same guys?

bro are you suspecting the organizer?

Sixsigma
01-08-2022, 10:47 AM

In my opinion if someone is willing to organize and simplify the payments, I am happy to pay a bit more anyway. I'd like to join for HH sometime

chaoslord
01-08-2022, 10:58 AM

Some go for the girls, some go for the drinks, some go for the music.

Organiser arranges, organiser sets the rules. It's that simple. If you're good with it, you turn up, if not arrange your own with your own set of rules.

It's difficult being an organiser - people not turning up, last minute cancellation or in cases like this, people run road before the bill is settled. For the others - they simply turn up and have fun based on the effort that the organiser has put in. There is no time and effort put in. Even arranging with friends can be a frustrating process at times much less so a bunch of strangers over the internet.

MaxTea
01-08-2022, 11:17 AM
In my opinion if someone is willing to organize and simplify the payments, I am happy to pay a bit more anyway. I'd like to join for HH sometime

me too for HH

iamaThaiLover
01-08-2022, 12:29 PM

chill bro. I am guessing that Cheese bro is just asking for more info. Some people like towers some people like bottles. when i saw what Shioking bro listed out i automatically knew he most likely open bottle, but not everyone knows. i think its fine to ask questions as long as its not those sibei nonsense one 😅

iamaThaiLover
01-08-2022, 12:31 PM
didnt receive any pm :confused:

i dunno leh i pmed you and gorilla bro already 😅 but here show i never sent out anything

MaxTea
01-08-2022, 01:39 PM
chill bro. I am guessing that Cheese bro is just asking for more info. Some people like towers some people like bottles. when i saw what Shioking bro listed out i automatically knew he most likely open bottle, but not everyone knows. i think its fine to ask questions as long as its not those sibei nonsense one 😅

ok bro, some people may think that left over bottle consume by who or who later or bring back home or what unless the bottle is finished off that day,,

Shioking
01-08-2022, 01:43 PM

Im fine with questions.. So many new bros who came and has no experience in ktv has lots of questions and i help orientate them answering all questions.. I guess its his tone and way of asking making it sound like he is the boss demanding answers from subordinates 😂 anyway thanks to everyone else for understanding it is really not easy to organise with people not turning up or people running away.. Even just coordinating and meeting everyone on time is not easy.. Those bros who joined have also seen sometimes i still need to top up myself even when everyone paid 140. So yup just keep it simple for everyone who wanna has fun together just pay 140 follow the rules and chiong ah!!! 😄

BreakingZero
01-08-2022, 01:50 PM
Can know the tip prices average for the girls? the 140 need to be cash or can paynow the organizer?

Shioking
01-08-2022, 02:06 PM
me too for HH

starting another thread for you for HH now as promised

Shioking
01-08-2022, 02:07 PM
Can know the tip prices average for the girls? the 140 need to be cash or can paynow the organizer?

Girls tip is normally 100. its 400 if you want her to sit down all the way and dont go butterfly but i dun recommend as normally they will still say go toilet etc n try other rooms. the 140 can be cash or paynow no problem

iamaThaiLover
01-08-2022, 02:48 PM
Im fine with questions.. So many new bros who came and has no experience in ktv has lots of questions and i help orientate them answering all questions.. I guess its his tone and way of asking making it sound like he is the boss demanding answers from subordinates 😂 anyway thanks to everyone else for understanding it is really not easy to organise with people not turning up or people running away.. Even just coordinating and meeting everyone on time is not easy.. Those bros who joined have also seen sometimes i still need to top up myself even when everyone paid 140. So yup just keep it simple for everyone who wanna has fun together just pay 140 follow the rules and chiong ah!!! 😄

ya I agree the way he asking abit like suspect you like that 😂 辛苦咯 bro 🫡

Cheesebun123
01-08-2022, 02:49 PM

Tone is hard to convey through text. Maybe I should use more emojis? Anyway, it's just a simple query (which you did not answer). Imo to save money it's better to buy towers. But it's your trip so your choice I guess.

Shioking
01-08-2022, 02:56 PM
Tone is hard to convey through text. Maybe I should use more emojis? Anyway, it's just a simple query (which you did not answer). Imo to save money it's better to buy towers. But it's your trip so your choice I guess.

True. Because tried towers before then there are often bros including myself who want mixers like cokes and green teas and end up the bill more expensive than open bottle since opening bottle mixers are free. And yes you are right again my choice lol

Synnie
02-08-2022, 02:08 AM
Yes Shioking, me reporting, permission to fall in…

Shioking
02-08-2022, 09:53 AM
Yes Shioking, me reporting, permission to fall in…

Permission granted. LOL :D

Shioking
02-08-2022, 01:47 PM
Last call for tonight. See you guys :)

chaturnag
02-08-2022, 03:09 PM
Last call for tonight. See you guys :)

Hi Bro.. PM u.. check pls.

Shioking
02-08-2022, 05:28 PM
Hi Bro.. PM u.. check pls.

I have replied. Cheers to a fun and happening night tonight

chaturnag
03-08-2022, 01:38 PM
Thanks for organising the session bro, had a wonderful time.

WOOHOO
03-08-2022, 01:40 PM
Thanks for organising the session bro, had a wonderful time.

Any FR on Supreme? 😛😛
Playability and damages?

Shioking
03-08-2022, 01:45 PM
Any FR on Supreme? 😛😛
Playability and damages?

girls young and pretty n can play. 100 tip standard.

WOOHOO
03-08-2022, 01:54 PM
girls young and pretty n can play. 100 tip standard.

Thank you! 👍👍👍😛😛😛

mikeyeew
03-08-2022, 04:38 PM
Just curious, mummy tips how much, is there a standard pricing?

davowe
03-08-2022, 04:42 PM
intesrting