PDA

View Full Version : Ke Ren

Pages : 1 [2] 3

fl_slayer
22-08-2008, 03:08 PM
bro fl_slayer... u better explaine yourself... what u mean by that... I where got potong jalan his KC... even when I booked Wawa... also with his knowledge and blessing.... I not like that titu.... always so secretive..... even tell WAWA to lie to TS..... :mad:

I oso posted BIG BIG here 1 day before my session to indicate my intention...

wah lau u want Denden to get u the candies oso no need to lick his balls right???

Just joking ... see u soon at club 25.

:cool:

no need to explain, no comment(sound familiar?)

long time never see monkey so happy liao, wawa had bring monkey back to his cheerful self, better than denden candies.

Soo koon Beng
22-08-2008, 03:11 PM
Try her few days bk, KC very strong. No wonder so many brother fall for her KC.... :p :D

onion_rings
22-08-2008, 05:16 PM
actually i always been hurt........:o dont pour out my past ley....i hate you:D

haiya due to u...Make me also think abt my past abt how badly hurt it inflicted me :eek: I hate u more oolala :p

walabis
23-08-2008, 06:56 AM
Cannot stop laughing last nite when 2 of her KC received the same "love" sms msg at the same time sitting together....:eek::D

i1papaya
23-08-2008, 08:47 AM
Cannot stop laughing last nite when 2 of her KC received the same "love" sms msg at the same time sitting together....

Pua Kang Thao liao!:eek:

I guess who are the two:rolleyes::p:D

Monkey4
23-08-2008, 09:55 AM
Cannot stop laughing last nite when 2 of her KC received the same "love" sms msg at the same time sitting together....

what make u so sure... it is only 2 ? didnt u realise another oso so happy that shortly after he ordered cut fruits for all of us and oso drinks all round on him ....titu...titu...titu.... teh neh neh... teh.....neh. neh.... (possibly his hp on silent alert)

:D:D:D

denden7070
23-08-2008, 01:29 PM
haiz..........all the KC master gathering here for shiwing their KC skill.......all i can say is.....如果不怕死 go for this ke ren:D:D pm the TS if you think you can handle this KC queen;)

spidermel
23-08-2008, 01:54 PM
what make u so sure... it is only 2 ? didnt u realise another oso so happy that shortly after he ordered cut fruits for all of us and oso drinks all round on him ....titu...titu...titu.... teh neh neh... teh.....neh. neh.... (possibly his hp on silent alert)

cut ur nnkc ah, mi knife, gun wun enter wan lei..... nnkc cut fruit let u eat u nnkc wang ong mi... :mad:

teh ah teh ha teh neh neh!!! :D

Born2Skru
23-08-2008, 05:26 PM
den...we just sit back and enjoy the show hehe :p:D

haiz..........all the KC master gathering here for shiwing their KC skill.......all i can say is.....如果不怕死 go for this ke ren pm the TS if you think you can handle this KC queen

axeman24
23-08-2008, 07:34 PM
Pua Kang Thao liao!:eek:

I guess who are the two

Hahahaha I got more story to tell :D

Born2Skru
23-08-2008, 07:43 PM
tell leh...simi story :D:confused:

spyder575
23-08-2008, 07:56 PM
now I am curious... :rolleyes:

denden7070
23-08-2008, 08:25 PM

be sure no one spell a single words to her hor:D:p KC with your own wits but not telling her what we are posting here;)

zzz999
23-08-2008, 10:36 PM
cut ur nnkc ah, mi knife, gun wun enter wan lei..... nnkc cut fruit let u eat u nnkc wang ong mi... :mad:

teh ah teh ha teh neh neh!!! :D

spidermel aka titu

Cow Peh Cow Bu King, Champion of Boliao NNKC post.

The biggest BULLY in SBF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TinTin130670
24-08-2008, 12:23 AM
Here's a song requested by Ke Ren to both X-men & Spyder575...so both of u enjoy while u can....:D

YouTube - Jacky Cheung ??? & ??? - ???? Zuo You Wei Nan (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XH8yk68ib1E)

Cheers,
TinTin

jboi
24-08-2008, 12:24 AM
TS, can PM me the contact? TIA.

spidermel
24-08-2008, 12:28 AM
Here's a song requested by Ke Ren to both X-men & Spyder575...so both of u enjoy while u can....:D

YouTube - Jacky Cheung ??? & ??? - ???? Zuo You Wei Nan (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XH8yk68ib1E)

Cheers,
TinTin

Woooo bro swee la, steady man!!!!

yes indeed this song suit both of our dear brother.... :D

walabis
24-08-2008, 12:29 AM
In the end she followed only one......:rolleyes:

Redoxan
24-08-2008, 12:29 AM
Here's a song requested by Ke Ren to both X-men & Spyder575...
Cheers,
TinTin

Bro Good Effort!Upz u

spidermel
24-08-2008, 12:38 AM
In the end she followed only one......

tml follow another 1 mah... :D

axeman24
24-08-2008, 12:39 AM
be sure no one spell a single words to her hor KC with your own wits but not telling her what we are posting here;)

Don't worry its a unwritten rule in SBF.

Cheers,
TinTin

Bro don't worry to me she is just a fl now worries I know what is happening :D

Redoxan
24-08-2008, 02:03 AM
Don't worry its a unwritten rule in SBF.

Bro don't worry to me she is just a fl now worries I know what is happening :D

Can see that her KC is very strong

soberguy
24-08-2008, 03:15 AM
Ah... nice music video!!!

左手写他 右手写著爱
紧握的双手 模糊的悲哀
我的决定 会有怎样的伤害???

面对著爱人和朋友
那一个我该放开???

一边是友情 一边是爱情
左右都不是 为难了自己
是为你想吧 该为他想吧!!
爱虽然已不可自拔
装作不在意的你
如何面对??

右手写爱 左手写著他
摊开的双手空虚的无奈
我的无言 有最深沈的感慨
最亲的朋友和女孩
我的心一直在摇摆

一边是友情 一边是爱情
左右都不是 为难了自己
左右都不是 为难了自己
是为你想吧 该为她想吧
爱虽然已不可自拔
装作不在意的你
如何面对??

你比我适合她
她是你梦想的爱
你幸福我开心
给你 让你 爱她 去吧!

一边是友情 一边是爱情
左右都不是 为难了自己
是为你想吧 该为她想吧
爱虽然已不可自拔
装作不在意的你
如何面对??

So.... who is 爱人and who is 朋友? Will she choose the 爱人 or 朋友??

P.S. Next time she sits in-between the 爱人and 朋友, can we request for the song to be played as well? LOL...

spyder575
24-08-2008, 06:39 AM
In the end she followed only one......:rolleyes:

But u must also see who she follow the nite before....:D

i1papaya
24-08-2008, 06:46 AM

Cheers,
TinTin

WAHHHHHHAAAAAHHHHHAAAA.............
Bia Tahan you all Jokersssssss.............

i1papaya
24-08-2008, 06:48 AM
In the end she followed only one......

No, the end she followed one and the the end she followed another one:confused::p;):D

i1papaya
24-08-2008, 06:53 AM

P.S. Next time she sits in-between the 爱人and 朋友, can we request for the song to be played as well? LOL...

Last night this song was actually sang by Spidermel liao. He was the one that played the Jukebox and we all were LOL.:D:D:D:D

spyder575
24-08-2008, 06:54 AM
u up so early to play golf ah?

walabis
24-08-2008, 06:56 AM
But u must also see who she follow the nite before....:D
BTW who is the 左手 and 右手 for the nite before and after ? :D

spyder575
24-08-2008, 07:00 AM
BTW who is the 左手 and 右手 for the nite before and after ? :D

I am left handed so I guess last nite was left hand???!!! ;):D:rolleyes:....

i1papaya
24-08-2008, 07:21 AM
u up so early to play golf ah?

NO...
To PCC cos nobody wakes up early mah so they dun know:p:D.

Monkey4
24-08-2008, 08:00 AM

左手写他 右手写著爱

bro soberguy, your wish is my command... i go download the song by tomolo and set the chorus on my hp and then i play in when she around... my cheena hp very loud one..... :D

axeman24
24-08-2008, 10:53 AM
But u must also see who she follow the nite before....

Thats because the night before you are not free leh :D

NO...
To PCC cos nobody wakes up early mah so they dun know

You still need to pcc one meh yesterday after saying good bye 20mins already still see you ard :eek:

axeman24
24-08-2008, 10:56 AM
Can see that her KC is very strong

Ya you want to try she is very good in bed as well one :D

Leeds2006
24-08-2008, 11:02 AM
Thx TS for the ctc n had a sexxion w her early tis morning ... n hd experienced tt her gfe feeling is veri strong (... but nought for boobs lover)

cheers

Zikoman
24-08-2008, 11:03 AM
Ya you want to try she is very good in bed as well one

chief..... i really envy u.... finally u found the elusive one in yr life..... muz start saving up for yr big big day.... :D

popiah
24-08-2008, 12:23 PM
chief..... i really envy u.... finally u found the elusive one in yr life..... muz start saving up for yr big big day.... :D

hi lao da ziko,

i really envy you too...finally u found the elusive one in yr life.....mus start saving up for yr big big day too.....

signoff
Disturbance Popiah

Zikoman
24-08-2008, 12:28 PM
hi lao da ziko,

i really envy you too...finally u found the elusive one in yr life.....mus start saving up for yr big big day too.....

signoff
Disturbance Popiah

hi Disturbance Popiah,

think u tuned to wrong frequency liao..... am still on search mode.. unlike u... :eek::D

signoff
search mode ziko

VBScripts
24-08-2008, 12:51 PM
hi search mode ziko chow OSF,........ am still on search mode............:D
signoff
search mode ziko

nnkc tiu _()_ !@#$%^&*()_+ no wonder you still searching because you diam diam use Yahoo Search :mad: hereafter try using Google Search lah :eek: :D

signoff
Google Search VBS

onion_rings
24-08-2008, 12:53 PM
hi Disturbance Popiah,

think u tuned to wrong frequency liao..... am still on search mode.. unlike u... :eek::D

signoff
search mode ziko
hi Sophisticated ziko,

Can u post without prejudice or 话中有话? :rolleyes: oolala :p

signoff
very cheam onion_rings

i1papaya
24-08-2008, 01:04 PM
You still need to pcc one meh yesterday after saying good bye 20mins already still see you ard :eek:

Me still aro cos need to Tah Poa Carrot Cake mah.:p:D

walabis
24-08-2008, 01:11 PM
Me still aro cos need to Tah Poa Carrot Cake mah.:p:D
Bro八八妖, 我以为你刚才去吃甜品?

Monkey4
24-08-2008, 01:17 PM
Latest 4X4 Sexlympics news

Ke Ren just woke up and dedicated this song to the 4 guys in her GL life now

一边是爱情,一边是色情,中间又有一只titu.也感谢一个吃素得,载我避开AV。所以现在我 好为难。

song to be sung by iBonk during TCSS on 2nd September 2008

:rolleyes:

:D

:p

walabis
24-08-2008, 01:18 PM
左手刚sms我,..... you all at xx ?? :D

axeman24
24-08-2008, 01:43 PM
chief..... i really envy u.... finally u found the elusive one in yr life..... muz start saving up for yr big big day....

President you like that say me good meh. I just want to eat chinese food after eating too much Thai food also cannot meh :confused: :D

左手刚sms我,..... you all at xx ?? :D

Wah how can you bao toh Pak VBS like that he once in awhile want to join us you like that say him good meh :D

axeman24
24-08-2008, 01:46 PM

Wah you mean she called you just to tell you that she just woke up???? Hmmm..... looks like I can pass you the baton already :D so you are the 一边是爱情 one right hahahaahah

denden7070
24-08-2008, 01:52 PM
when her KCs around........it is indeed 左右为难 进退两难 but 前后不难 she knows how to arrange:D:D

Monkey4
24-08-2008, 01:52 PM
Wah you mean she called you just to tell you that she just woke up???? Hmmm..... looks like I can pass you the baton already :D so you are the 一边是爱情 one right hahahaahah

nnkc, i bluff one lah... u knn.. asked u tell me story... I must drive from Pedra Branca to GL... :rolleyes::mad:

axeman24
24-08-2008, 01:55 PM
when her KCs around........it is indeed 左右为难 进退两难 but 前后不难 she knows how to arrange

Hahahahaha ya I know what you are implying bro she should be a very good PA

nnkc, i bluff one lah... u knn.. asked u tell me story... I must drive from Pedra Branca to GL... :rolleyes::mad:

You sure bo....... I very innocent one leh will believe anything you said one leh Monkey kor kor :D

denden7070
24-08-2008, 02:02 PM
Hahahahaha ya I know what you are implying bro she should be a very good PA

sure you knows more than me cos i dont want to step my leg into this titu bang,kana stuck.........死的好难看。。哦:D:D:p

jeremy69
24-08-2008, 02:08 PM
Thx TS for the ctc n had a sexxion w her early tis morning ... n hd experienced tt her gfe feeling is veri strong (... but nought for boobs lover)

cheers

thanks for your FR

i1papaya
24-08-2008, 03:17 PM
Bro八八妖, 我以为你刚才去吃甜品?

Yah, only 吃了甜品, but 主食 must eat at home cos weekend. :o

i1papaya
24-08-2008, 03:23 PM

I will miss the good fun with you guys next week liao:(

zzz999
24-08-2008, 03:24 PM

spidermel aka titu

Cow Peh Cow Bu King, Champion of Boliao NNKC post.

The BIGGEST BULLY in SBF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bangala69
24-08-2008, 03:31 PM
hi bro TS Jeremy69,

me not a newbie but an reincarnated guy coming out of retirement after having caught by OC couple of years back.... finally out of JAIL....

can i have Ke Ren contact... heard so much of her KC... wanted to try her... she can accept bangala ?

pls pm me or email me at [email protected]

Thank you.

;) :)

spidermel
24-08-2008, 05:39 PM
wooo... very the good mood today.... :D

denden7070
24-08-2008, 09:40 PM
wooo... very the good mood today.... :D

knn,why today good mood...kana 4d har

spidermel
24-08-2008, 10:17 PM
knn,why today good mood...kana 4d har

Bo la tio sure treat dinner and TNN de... got follower mah... long time dun have liao so happy lo... :D

follow mi ah follow mi.... :D

axeman24
25-08-2008, 01:08 AM
sure you knows more than me cos i dont want to step my leg into this titu bang,kana stuck.........死的好难看。。哦

Bro you already step into it liao cos she see you very the up one leh :D

walabis
25-08-2008, 06:12 AM
So do you a have a good nite after the Kappa explorer ? :D

denden7070
25-08-2008, 11:37 AM

although see me up but you n another titu are the hghest:D:D somemore hor...pls dont get me involve into your triangle KC into square KC ley:D

axeman24
25-08-2008, 12:54 PM
So do you a have a good nite after the Kappa explorer ?

Hahahaha nothing happen yesterday night after the Kappa explorer.

although see me up but you n another titu are the hghest:D:D somemore hor...pls dont get me involve into your triangle KC into square KC ley

No leh she always talk about you when we chat say you very good intro her many customers she is very grateful to you. Reporting live from Phnom Penh,
Cambodia :D

denden7070
25-08-2008, 01:13 PM
No leh she always talk about you when we chat say you very good intro her many customers she is very grateful to you. Reporting live from Phnom Penh,
Cambodia :D

ho sei liao lah,you are not in town.later ask her to treat me makan:Dwill repay her what she gave me when i treat her fried bee hoon.hopefully no other KC king come out in no where;) opps:eek: the other titu still ard hor.....

Born2Skru
25-08-2008, 01:28 PM
she'll never be able to pay back that plate of beehoon lol :p

..ask her to treat me makan:Dwill repay her what she gave me when i treat her fried bee hoon

denden7070
25-08-2008, 01:34 PM

its not that plate of bee hoon but the waiting time of the bee hoon:cool: i make sure will repay her back;):D

axeman24
25-08-2008, 03:55 PM
ho sei liao lah,you are not in town.later ask her to treat me makan:Dwill repay her what she gave me when i treat her fried bee hoon.hopefully no other KC king come out in no where;) opps:eek: the other titu still ard hor.....

Hahahahaha please go ahead and enjoy yourself. Now I am back in the hotel resting tonight another cheong session. Over here its another Bangkok in the making. :D

Born2Skru
25-08-2008, 04:15 PM
wooohooo poseidon! :D

Hahahahaha please go ahead and enjoy yourself. Now I am back in the hotel resting tonight another cheong session. Over here its another Bangkok in the making. :D

axeman24
25-08-2008, 05:33 PM
wooohooo poseidon! :D

Hahahah Bro I not sure if there are those la sup MP around or not but what I do know is that there are a lot of KTV ard with a compliation of Viets, Cambodia and PRCs. Will up date once I got more info as this is my 2nd trip only. :D

denden7070
26-08-2008, 02:19 AM
Hahahah Bro I not sure if there are those la sup MP around or not but what I do know is that there are a lot of KTV ard with a compliation of Viets, Cambodia and PRCs. Will up date once I got more info as this is my 2nd trip only. :D

enjoy.....bro;)

spyder575
26-08-2008, 06:22 AM

in some sense...I am the one paying for the bee hoon now...:(

axeman24
26-08-2008, 08:15 AM

Hahahah thank you bro for sharing the cost with us here :D

fl_slayer
26-08-2008, 08:23 AM

qin wo chi fan.....................

spyder575
26-08-2008, 08:24 AM

esp you :p

Monkey4
26-08-2008, 08:45 AM
wah so early... both left and right side here liao...

aiyo..... axeman's body in cambodia.... heart in GL and machiam dick's soul in K R's inside still..... :rolleyes:

no worry.... the last I heard was K R trying to KC grandmaster ytd and grandmaster was so proud that he repeated this many times and kept showing her sms to all the la kopi kakis ..... ;)

dun know real or bluff.... grandmaster smiling so broadly.. both of u better pray hard hard....that he absorbs all KR KC so that both of u dun die cock standing when KR leaves our shores....

wonder would the grandmaster cry.... time will tell :rolleyes:

otur
26-08-2008, 08:58 AM
no worry.... the last I heard was K R trying to KC grandmaster ytd and grandmaster was so proud that he repeated this many times and kept showing her sms to all the la kopi kakis ..... ;)

so this is the 1 i saw yesterday...
can try leh.. the voice good :D

fx_star
26-08-2008, 09:00 AM
Hi all.
I'm back from retirement. Previous account deleted by OC.

Is it possible that i can have the ctc of Ke Ren?
Thanks bro.

fx_star
26-08-2008, 09:08 AM
Hi all bros.

Is it possible to have the ctc of Ke Ren?

Monkey4
26-08-2008, 09:14 AM
so this is the 1 i saw yesterday...
can try leh.. the voice good :D

bro, ytd overslept... today so early.... scared miss the singing boat ;)

KR.... be careful... be forewarned.... pls wear a protective armour across your heart before bonking her.... even axeman who used to axe people kenna axed on the heart by her... now in cambodia still thinking of her...

otur
26-08-2008, 09:27 AM
bro, ytd overslept... today so early.... scared miss the singing boat ;)

KR.... be careful... be forewarned.... pls wear a protective armour across your heart before bonking her.... even axeman who used to axe people kenna axed on the heart by her... now in cambodia still thinking of her...

might wanna call it a miss for the singer.
went thru the FR might not worth the $$
we are not charity leh. hehe
as for wat u told me, no worries.
kc i m game enough for it :D
onli scared step on other bro n bro get angry :p

Monkey4
26-08-2008, 09:45 AM

no worries lah.... i think they are more glad u are around to share the strong KC....

so guys.... another challenger on the way......

Ke Ren Wan Sui Ke Ren Wan Sui.....

spyder575
26-08-2008, 09:52 AM

by all means pls go ahead.... I am relinquishing my position with gladness

denden7070
26-08-2008, 10:26 AM
kc i m game enough for it

who hand long or leg walk faster take n eat lor.welcome you intro intro legend of angles:D

why???trying to show off har:p here come another challenger.......bro otur

otur
26-08-2008, 11:42 AM
who hand long or leg walk faster take n eat lor.welcome you intro intro legend of angles:D

why???trying to show off har:p here come another challenger.......bro otur

i still dun hv her lumber :o

walabis
26-08-2008, 11:52 AM
When the left right not around she trying to... and I sent her the msg
"小心我把你踢下楼梯 !" :D

otur
26-08-2008, 11:54 AM
i still dun hv her lumber :o

any kind soul care to pm/sms me her lumber :p

spyder575
26-08-2008, 12:15 PM
When the left right not around she trying to... and I sent her the msg
"小心我把你踢下楼梯 !" :D

pls do... :D

spyder575
26-08-2008, 12:16 PM
any kind soul care to pm/sms me her lumber :p

if u REALLY want, pls pm me... with the TS blessings of course

spyder575
26-08-2008, 12:54 PM
我决定功身退, healthier for my soul :D

duke
26-08-2008, 01:08 PM

她一定很难过,左右手都断了.......:(

spyder575
26-08-2008, 01:10 PM

芽隆有的是手掌手臂 不愁找不到with her kc skill, sup sup sui

onion_rings
26-08-2008, 01:12 PM

西瓜王子,你替她难过吗?不然为什么放个苦面呢?:rolleyes: :D

walabis
26-08-2008, 01:15 PM

I was told you got new target liao that why 以手相让。:D

duke
26-08-2008, 02:58 PM
芽隆有的是手掌手臂 不愁找不到with her kc skill, sup sup sui

说的也是,她可是KC自尊!!!!!

西瓜王子,你替她难过吗?不然为什么放个苦面呢?:rolleyes: :D

葱头老大,我对难过的女孩子是特别的"关心"的

Regency
26-08-2008, 03:24 PM
Sorry wrong posting!!!

onion_rings
26-08-2008, 03:28 PM
葱头老大,我对难过的女孩子是特别的"关心"的

等会有人告诉你的爱人 & nnkc u den u know :eek: :D

duke
26-08-2008, 03:48 PM
等会有人告诉你的爱人 & nnkc u den u know :eek: :D

白天不能讲人,夜里不能讲鬼......她刚刚SMS给我.....:eek:

spidermel
26-08-2008, 04:38 PM
白天不能讲人,夜里不能讲鬼......她刚刚SMS给我.....:eek:

new KC!!! aka spare tyre!!!! :eek: :D

duke
26-08-2008, 05:22 PM
new KC!!! aka spare tyre!!!! :eek: :D

No lah where got KC , me, 铁公鸡 not her type .....:D

axeman24
26-08-2008, 06:58 PM
wah so early... both left and right side here liao...

aiyo..... axeman's body in cambodia.... heart in GL and machiam dick's soul in K R's inside still..... :

Ya body in Cambodia heart with SBF especially miss talking to you :D

Hahaha bro no worries we are here to share share. Please go ahead....

Born2Skru
26-08-2008, 07:21 PM
and what position would that be :p

by all means pls go ahead.... I am relinquishing my position with gladness

Prickly
26-08-2008, 10:20 PM
Called her for a slot but she was not free.
Wil try her soon...

Thanks for sharing.

spyder575
27-08-2008, 06:39 AM
说的也是,她可是KC自尊!!!!!

葱头老大,我对难过的女孩子是特别的"关心"的

听说有人问“做不做贝勒爷的生意?”:p

otur
27-08-2008, 06:43 AM
happen to see her in person yesterday n got her lumber directly.
will come n write something if i have the chance to try her...

repsolman
27-08-2008, 10:36 AM
Finally got to up ke ren. This girl is very very dangerous with KC. I think it's very easy to fall into her trap, but the way she over exaggerates wakes me up to see it's all just a story...hahaha... But that's what we're here for anyway. Imho, a good bonk, but too many out there. Rtf: maybe.

denden7070
27-08-2008, 11:33 AM
happen to see her in person yesterday n got her lumber directly.
will come n write something if i have the chance to try her...

sure you will have chance to bonk her but wonder when will your FR out.........:rolleyes:

听说有人问“做不做贝勒爷的生意?”:p

now axeman not ard.......she asking permission from you har:D

jeremy69
27-08-2008, 11:54 AM
bros with her ke ren's ctc,pls beware her KC:)

axeman24
27-08-2008, 12:24 PM

Wah I don't have to give her any permission leh bro she is free to do who ever she wants :D

otur
27-08-2008, 01:33 PM
sure you will have chance to bonk her but wonder when will your FR out.........:rolleyes:

i did post FR on wat i did yesterday leh. do a search hor...:cool:

spyder575
27-08-2008, 02:43 PM

of course not.... just another kc tactic lol

aloysius
27-08-2008, 07:11 PM
my simple fr for ystd,26/08/2008

name;ke ren 可人
look;6
boobs;B
bbbj;yes
fj;7
damage;60/1/1
overall;7

S5050
27-08-2008, 07:13 PM
hi, bro can share contact, coz wanna to try tomorrow...:)

thanks.

Zikoman
27-08-2008, 07:21 PM
Wah I don't have to give her any permission leh bro she is free to do who ever she wants :D

the beauty of Chief Axe.....olways so humble... no wonder KR stick 2 u lite elephant glue.... :eek::D

spidermel
27-08-2008, 07:24 PM
the beauty of Chief Axe.....olways so humble... no wonder KR stick 2 u lite elephant glue....
ya lo nnkc juz like u and that lao VB... hope Axe can be like u 2 lao gay loh white hair till old....:D

zzz999
27-08-2008, 09:12 PM
ya lo nnkc juz like u and that lao VB... hope Axe can be like u 2 lao gay loh white hair till old....:D

Bro Zikoman, don't bother about the cow peh cow bu boliao titu. Just ignore it. ;)

spidermel aka titu

Cow Peh Cow Bu Tok Cock King, Champion of Boliao NNKC post.

The BIGGEST BULLY in SBF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TinTin130670
27-08-2008, 11:12 PM
Latest News from GNN (Geylang News Network)
Chief Axeman...i so 羡慕你...come back from Cambodia got welcome party to pick u up from airport...;)
How i wish when i come back from China got the same reception as u...:D
So did Ke Ren hug u when u landed?? (Oooops)....:D

Cheers,
TinTin

axeman24
27-08-2008, 11:57 PM
ya lo nnkc juz like u and that lao VB... hope Axe can be like u 2 lao gay loh white hair till old...

Bro I don't want to be like them leh I am not gay :D

Chief Axeman...i so 羡慕你...come back from Cambodia got welcome party to pick u up from airport...;)
How i wish when i come back from China got the same reception as u...
So did Ke Ren hug u when u landed?? (Oooops)...

Cheers,
TinTin

Bro you want warm reception you tell me when and wat time you arrive from China I go airport with 2 pom pom and welcome you gam bo :D

denden7070
28-08-2008, 03:16 AM
of course not.... just another kc tactic lol

at least to her you are a skillful KC player;)

she is just seeking your opinion nia:D

walabis
28-08-2008, 05:43 AM
How i wish when i come back from China got the same reception as u...
So did Ke Ren hug u when u landed?? (Oooops)....

If you want I can do for you but too bad I will be not around then to give you the same receiption :D

spyder575
28-08-2008, 06:50 AM
at least to her you are a skillful KC player;)

but u know I easily kena KC one... 她不动我不动 I am just responding...

onion_rings
28-08-2008, 07:47 AM
but u know I easily kena KC one... hmmmm..............:rolleyes: 她不动我不动 I am just responding...
如果她心动你就感动 :p

spyder575
28-08-2008, 08:33 AM
如果她心动你就感动 :p

hard to believe she will 心动:rolleyes:

onion_rings
28-08-2008, 08:40 AM
hard to believe she will 心动:rolleyes:

Welcome another bro to the house of KC player ;) :D

birdie8819
28-08-2008, 08:50 AM
Bro you want warm reception you tell me when and wat time you arrive from China I go airport with 2 pom pom and welcome you gam bo :D

Bro Chief axeman I also want leh .... Sunday I come back from HCM .... kekekekeke . :p

Flying Off birdie8819 . :D

denden7070
28-08-2008, 11:28 AM
really envy...........wondering tomorrow when i'm back will anyone welcome me back:D:D:p

fl_slayer
28-08-2008, 11:42 AM
really envy...........wondering tomorrow when i'm back will anyone welcome me back:D:D:p

lol me too, any pompom girls for me?

onion_rings
28-08-2008, 02:50 PM
really envy...........wondering tomorrow when i'm back will anyone welcome me back

No prob bro DD70 & fl_slayer... I will definitely drive to fetch Sherine & her LB sis as pom pom girls to welcome u guys back swee bo??? :eek: :D But after u guys finish whatever thing u do with those pom pom aka LB girls in H81... Pls tip me generously hor!!! :p

axeman24
28-08-2008, 06:10 PM
Bro Chief axeman I also want leh .... Sunday I come back from HCM .... kekekekeke . :p

Flying Off birdie8819 . :D

Gam no prob put place put time I bring her alone ask her to dance for you :D

axeman24
28-08-2008, 06:14 PM
really envy...........wondering tomorrow when i'm back will anyone welcome me back

Ya bro get JQ to go pick you up then :D and dance for you wearing the low cut shirt she always wear aimai

denden7070
29-08-2008, 03:40 PM
Ya bro get JQ to go pick you up then :D and dance for you wearing the low cut shirt she always wear aimai

KNN,you are a liar:p today when i'm out i tot............but who knows..........:p:D

spidermel
29-08-2008, 03:50 PM
KNN,you are a liar today when i'm out i tot............but who knows..........

Huh.. mi smell something very the fishy.... :eek: :D

denden7070
29-08-2008, 04:10 PM
Huh.. mi smell something very the fishy.... :eek: :D

must be bro axeman now jelly legs liao n cant bring the pom pom girls there:D:D

spidermel
29-08-2008, 04:13 PM
must be bro axeman now jelly legs liao n cant bring the pom pom girls there....

Oh pls kindly tell us the whole story... many bro will up ur points... :D

axeman24
29-08-2008, 06:33 PM
must be bro axeman now jelly legs liao n cant bring the pom pom girls there

Wah bro you didn't confirm with me leh :D

Oh pls kindly tell us the whole story... many bro will up ur points...

Bro no story to tell :D

walabis
30-08-2008, 01:39 AM
Bro no story to tell :D
The story is almost crush to a WRX and an altis just half an hour ago :eek:

denden7070
30-08-2008, 01:50 AM
Wah bro you didn't confirm with me leh :D

i tot you will give me surprise:p:p i imagine will KR wear pom pom welcome us back:D

Redoxan
30-08-2008, 01:58 AM
i tot you will give me surprise:p:p i imagine will KR wear pom pom welcome us back:D
She not a queen of kc but oso queen of FL :D

denden7070
30-08-2008, 02:09 AM
She not a queen of kc but oso queen of FL :D

queen of FL:eek: axeman taught her n improve her service:rolleyes:

alex18122003
30-08-2008, 02:14 AM

U also one of them :p

denden7070
30-08-2008, 02:37 AM
U also one of them :p

come on lah.......me cannot compare to the KC masters :cool:

axeman24
30-08-2008, 05:30 AM
queen of FL axeman taught her n improve her service

Bro I tot you are the one that taught her and her service improved

come on lah.......me cannot compare to the KC masters :cool:

Alamak you too modest already you claim number 2 nobody dare claim number 1 :D

axeman24
30-08-2008, 05:34 AM
The story is almost crush to a WRX and an altis just half an hour ago :eek:

Bro I don't drive a WRX neither do I drive a Altis leh..... :confused:

spyder575
30-08-2008, 06:35 AM
"Bro I don't drive a WRX neither do I drive a Altis leh..... "

she is now completely in your hands :D

walabis
30-08-2008, 08:25 AM
Bro I don't drive a WRX neither do I drive a Altis leh..... :confused:
neither drive by you as I got a fast and furious encounter along the PIE almost ended me in no where.. :eek:

axeman24
30-08-2008, 02:30 PM
neither drive by you as I got a fast and furious encounter along the PIE almost ended me in no where.. :eek:

Wah really ah bro so did your Evo 10 win the WRX :P

poolhot.
30-08-2008, 02:34 PM

More like his heart is completely in her hands :eek:

poolhot.
30-08-2008, 02:38 PM

got meet my 3 requirements boh? :rolleyes:

axeman24
30-08-2008, 02:49 PM
More like his heart is completely in her hands :eek:

Chief heart no body YES :D

denden7070
30-08-2008, 05:43 PM
Bro I tot you are the one that taught her and her service improved

Alamak you too modest already you claim number 2 nobody dare claim number 1 :D

i didnt teach her anything.....

i'm not modest but humble:p:Dafter knowing you.......about KC stuff you really made my eyes "open":eek:

denden7070
30-08-2008, 05:45 PM
"Bro I don't drive a WRX neither do I drive a Altis leh..... "

hmm.......:rolleyes:割手响让 indeed a skillful master;)

axeman24
30-08-2008, 06:02 PM
i didnt teach her anything.....

i'm not modest but humble:p:Dafter knowing you.......about KC stuff you really made my eyes "open"

Eh....bro I didn't do anything much leh care to enlighten me? :D

spidermel
30-08-2008, 06:04 PM
hmm.......割手响让 indeed a skillful master;)
let mi delicated a song suit the 2 KC king.... :D

歌曲:小李飞刀
歌手:罗文

作词:卢国沾作曲:顾嘉辉
难得一身好本领
情关始终闯不过
闯不过柔情蜜意
乱挥刀剑无结果
流水滔滔斩不断
情丝百结冲不破
刀锋冷热情未冷
心底更是难过
无情刀永不知错
无缘份只叹奈何
面对死不会惊怕
离别心凄楚
人生几许失意
何必偏偏选中我
挥刀剑断盟约
相识注定成大错
无情刀永不知错
无缘份只叹奈何
面对死不会惊怕
离别心凄楚
人生几许失意
何必偏偏选中我
挥刀剑断盟约
相识注定成大错
挥刀剑断盟约
相识注定成大错

soberguy
31-08-2008, 08:49 AM

Cool Spider! One of my fravourite HK drama!

Anyway, let have some vision & sound.. for the benefits of doubt of those who don't know 小李飞刀
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x1EZzDoKmEQ

GhostRay
31-08-2008, 09:13 AM

难得一身好本领
情关始终闯不过
闯不过柔情蜜意
Well said..... Well said........ cannot agree more.

axeman24
31-08-2008, 10:45 AM

作词:卢国沾作曲:顾嘉辉
难得一身好本领
情关始终闯不过
闯不过柔情蜜意

Wah I miss this show it was my favorite show when I was young.

onion_rings
31-08-2008, 11:10 AM

So do u understand what this show is showing? Tell u the truth i absoultely no idea leh! :D

denden7070
31-08-2008, 04:13 PM

anyway now you are playing this role very good in your KC ;):D

Born2Skru
31-08-2008, 04:26 PM
wow so much has happened over the last couple days :confused::eek:

anyway now you are playing this role very good in your KC ;):D

spyder575
31-08-2008, 06:24 PM
wow so much has happened over the last couple days :confused::eek:

u dun kaypo so much...justtay home n rest lah ...:P:rolleyes:

soberguy
31-08-2008, 06:40 PM
So do u understand what this show is showing? Tell u the truth i absoultely no idea leh! :D

Well, the executive summary is written in the 1st couple lines of the song.

It says... I have very good skills but I cannot resist KC! LOL...

Mikado
31-08-2008, 08:47 PM
Thanks bro denden7070 .bonk this sweet n friendly ken ren at 3am.
her service is good,slow n no rush, n love her cold water bbbj.

name: Ke ren
Looks:7/10
Body: 6/10
Boobs: A
FJ: 7/10
Frenching:NO
Painting:NO

Damage : $70+$10 taxi fare+$12 room

birdie8819
31-08-2008, 09:22 PM
Gam no prob put place put time I bring her alone ask her to dance for you :

Aiya too late liao now I'm already at home . :( :D

Born2Skru
31-08-2008, 09:32 PM
sigh...no goodies for the sick man i supppose :rolleyes:

u dun kaypo so much...justtay home n rest lah ...:P:rolleyes:

axeman24
01-09-2008, 11:38 AM

Hahahaha go to down load the movie can already :D

denden7070
02-09-2008, 11:41 AM
Thanks bro denden7070 .bonk this sweet n friendly ken ren at 3am.
her service is good,slow n no rush, n love her cold water bbbj.

name: Ke ren
Looks:7/10
Body: 6/10
FJ: 7/10
Frenching:NO
Painting:NO

Damage : $70+$10 taxi fare+$12 room

you bonk in 3 am:eek: hope you are fine.....didnt kana her KC:D:D

axeman24
03-09-2008, 12:18 AM
you bonk in 3 am:eek: hope you are fine.....didnt kana her KC:D

Bro then you should have tech him a few tricks to block her KC :D

poulnil
03-09-2008, 01:41 AM
First thanks to bro here for introducing me to KeRen.
Sorry for the late FR.

I called her on last friday evening to make an appointment at night.
I reached her place at 9pm and picked her at her place.
Upon getting in my car, i had a clearer look at her.
She was around her mid-twenties, sharp features and a slim figure.

Upon reaching the hotel, she gave me a nice warm hug.Slowly she and me strip down to our party clothing. Next we proceed to the bathroom.
She gave me a good wash and also some light petting along the way.
I was also playing with her B cup tits. After drying ourself , we proceed to bed.

She was so playful, she pounded on top of me and started to give me a catbath start from my nip to my OO.Followed by her long blow.:D
What a wonderful feeling ! Next i proceed to give her some love bite on her body , tasting the fair and smoothness of her body. She say she want me , so i put my bro in her , she was groaning along the way as i penetrated deeper into her love hole. She was so enjoyable. We had some nice styles and we end the session with a tiring and relaxing moments.

Hope to share more FRs with bros here.

Thanks

denden7070
03-09-2008, 01:21 PM
She was so playful, she pounded on top of me and started to give me a catbath start from my nip to my OO.Followed by her long blow.:D
What a wonderful feeling ! Next i proceed to give her some love bite on her body , tasting the fair and smoothness of her body. She say she want me , so i put my bro in her , she was groaning along the way as i penetrated deeper into her love hole. She was so enjoyable. We had some nice styles and we end the session with a tiring and relaxing moments.

Thanks

you must be handsome fellow....she treating you so well:D;)

jeremy69
03-09-2008, 02:08 PM
First thanks to bro here for introducing me to KeRen.
Sorry for the late FR.

I called her on last friday evening to make an appointment at night.
I reached her place at 9pm and picked her at her place.
Upon getting in my car, i had a clearer look at her.
She was around her mid-twenties, sharp features and a slim figure.

Upon reaching the hotel, she gave me a nice warm hug.Slowly she and me strip down to our party clothing. Next we proceed to the bathroom.
She gave me a good wash and also some light petting along the way.
I was also playing with her B cup tits. After drying ourself , we proceed to bed.

Thanks

thanks for your FR

i1papaya
03-09-2008, 09:41 PM
Bro then you should have tech him a few tricks to block her KC :D

Opps...up you liao after a long queue list to up. But then I realised that your points is 888 :eek:

Sorry bro.

axeman24
03-09-2008, 10:19 PM
Opps...up you liao after a long queue list to up. But then I realised that your points is 888 :eek:

Sorry bro.

Hahahah no worries its the tot that counts :D

Dancing
03-09-2008, 10:35 PM

Sorry bro.

Bro, u tired of living liao issit?? I until now haven upped him becos of his 888. U dare to up him?? Haizzz, good luck papaya. Hope u safe:p:rolleyes:

axeman24
03-09-2008, 11:06 PM
Bro, u tired of living liao issit?? I until now haven upped him becos of his 888. U dare to up him?? Haizzz, good luck papaya. Hope u safe

Hahahahahah you trying to put poison between papaya and me ah. I think you better careful :D :rolleyes:

denden7070
03-09-2008, 11:43 PM
Hahahahahah you trying to put poison between papaya and me ah. I think you better careful :D :rolleyes:

no matter how he trying........still not as power as your KC:D

Benji991977
03-09-2008, 11:47 PM
bro care to share contact,
thanks.

yenyen
04-09-2008, 12:46 AM
thanks to bro jeremy69 for ke ren ctc.actually had rtf her but have not post FR yet:)

boobs B
look 7
BBBJ 8/10
frenching allow on rtf
FJ 8.5
damage 60+tips
gfe 9.5
overall 9
RTF sure

Dancing
04-09-2008, 01:16 AM

Aiya, si lang papaya made me break my promise and do posting here........:(

i1papaya
04-09-2008, 06:56 AM

We like to see you here TCSS:):D

onion_rings
04-09-2008, 09:25 AM

Why lehz??? Can u enlighten me this blur guy??? :o :D

jeremy69
04-09-2008, 12:32 PM
thanks to bro jeremy69 for ke ren ctc.actually had rtf her but have not post FR yet:)

boobs B
look 7
BBBJ 8/10
frenching allow on rtf
FJ 8.5
damage 60+tips
gfe 9.5
overall 9
RTF sure

thanks for your FR

axeman24
04-09-2008, 06:26 PM
no matter how he trying........still not as power as your KC:D

Ya KC = Kena Con :D

JoySeeker
05-09-2008, 12:21 AM
would like to contribute n share this FL,just arrived thrusday 07/08/08

name;ke ren 可人
look;6.75
boobs;B
bbbj;yes
fj;7.5
damage;60/1/1
overall;8

bros who are interested,pls pm me for her ctc

txs bro Jeremy n brodenden for the ctc...sms Pte ke ren for Operations "Mission" today n got the 7pm slot, happily i left the boring office earli n rush to War Zone even though there is ERP ($1) at ECP...just when i rch tg katong, a sms came in, Pte ke ren said "Mission abandon" (said wan go karaoke with fre, i was thinking wat the heck i rush down for:(???) cant fight the battle with me n ask me to take her comrade instead (1st disappointment) sigh but still i supportively take up the offer since already down there...at L25 called her n soon she (reali attractive ke ren) arrv with her comrade Pte xiao wen (2nd disappointment) but not my type so bid goodbye, speechless n drag myself back to my car hoping to recee other FL...

Just when i decided to leave the War Zone, saw a unique and typical PRC FL...the feature n looks reali make me stop n wait for her to look over to my path....however it was her comrade dat saw my dripping saliva n signal to her...my mind suddenly came back n gesture her over to my car...chat a while n hurry out to the battlefield...

Once in the bunker...we chat n strip down, she is so shy dat she hv to turn around back facing me then can strip her clothing, her shapely n white skin turns me on already but shower first ok...slowly we move over to the shower n so shy dat she kept looking on the floor rather at me...inside she bathe me n i nv let myself free, was bz hugging, caress n cleaning her too...

On the bed, must say she is very shy n green so i take the initiative to teach her how n what to do...some catbath n licking but confirm no bj (minus point to me)me try to french her but allow on the lip oni so no choice let me service her instead:p...the bush was trimmed and cave well kept...this went on n slowly she hold tight to my hands n starts to enjoy it...me cant tahan anymore, cap n mission charge!!! thrust n thrust slowly i go in at missionary n she starts to moan softly then louder then softly again then louder again n she came n hug me so tight, me take this opportunity to french her, no resist anymore...i was so engrossed dat i finally finished her in one position:eek: for abt 20mins or...cant rmbr no time keeper. by then she was so tired dat i've to uncap myself while she take a rest...everything was SOP from then on...dress up n drove her bk to the hostel...

one last thing, brodenden, if you see this, ke ren aeroplaned me. can u consider dat i passed the test...if yes...u owe me something:D...

here her details:

Xiao Ping (平) from Sichuan (one more mth before she ORD)
Looks: 8/10 (for me her unique n typical looks can on par with ke ren)
Body: 7/10 (reali white, smooth n shapely)
Boobs: b+ (small nipples)
FJ: 7/10 (not hiong type but more to shy shy one)
Frenching: just outside only (but once engine starts...who knows)
Painting: by all means, to get the engine warm up
Fingering: nv try
P.S. she is those shy shy n quiet type, dress oso veri 斯文...

all above are my personal liking, rating may vary for others...

JoySeeker
05-09-2008, 07:27 AM
forget:eek: to include the damage: 60/1/1, ht: 1.60cm, wt: 50

walabis
05-09-2008, 08:41 AM
forget:eek: to include the damage: 60/1/1, ht: 1.60cm, wt: 50
nice FR. why dun you start a new thread to share with others ?

JoySeeker
05-09-2008, 10:02 AM
nice FR. why dun you start a new thread to share with others ?

txs browalabis:D for the compliment...jus wan to txs bro Jeremy n brodenden for ke ren ctc;)...anyway if u like my FR, upz can:p...

denden7070
05-09-2008, 10:48 AM
txs browalabis:D for the compliment...jus wan to txs bro Jeremy n brodenden for ke ren ctc...anyway if u like my FR, upz can:p...

since you stated ke ren is attractive then wait for your FR lor;) :D.

denden7070
05-09-2008, 10:50 AM
Ya KC = Kena Con :D

kena con "kung fu":eek: indeed 高手 she kena con by you:D

JoySeeker
05-09-2008, 10:53 AM
since you stated ke ren is attractive then wait for your FR lor;) :D.

brodenden 放心ok...i will try one but pls ask her dun aeroplane me again can :( but i more eager to try **(u noe who la)...can help on this, u r my good bro mah:D

denden7070
05-09-2008, 11:25 AM
brodenden 放心ok...i will try one but pls ask her dun aeroplane me again can :( but i more eager to try **(u noe who la)...can help on this, u r my good bro mah:D

ok,dont worry abt point too.point wont bring you far or free bonk;)

axeman24
05-09-2008, 06:38 PM
kena con "kung fu":eek: indeed 高手 she kena con by you:D

Hahaha I don't think she kena con by me who am I am very honest one

denden7070
06-09-2008, 09:58 AM

can tell many chicks will very easily KC by you;) becos of your honest:D:p

walabis
06-09-2008, 10:01 AM
can tell many chicks will very easily KC by you;) becos of your honest:D:p
That why won many girls heart :D .

Zikoman
06-09-2008, 10:03 AM
can tell many chicks will very easily KC by you;) becos of your honest:

That why won many girls heart .

strongly agreed..... hands, legs & didi.... all up to support.. :p

Ibonk
06-09-2008, 10:22 AM

Personally i think that the only thing that's honest about us is our dick cause whenever we have lust for some gals, the dick will stand firm and hard...practically no way of denying that.

vincent_lim
06-09-2008, 10:24 AM
hi bro can share the contact ? thanks

axeman24
06-09-2008, 10:45 AM
can tell many chicks will very easily KC by you;) becos of your honest

That why won many girls heart

strongly agreed..... hands, legs & didi.... all up to support.

Haizzz.... kns all of you join force to suan me ah ......:mad::D
I am just a OSF leh (Ordinary Simple Fella)

Ibonk
06-09-2008, 10:50 AM

Not Old Sly Fox meh? :D

axeman24
06-09-2008, 11:08 AM
Not Old Sly Fox meh? :D

I am no where near the 4 founding members :D

Ibonk
06-09-2008, 11:28 AM
I am no where near the 4 founding members :D

In time to come, bro.......in time to come.....:D

*OSF*
06-09-2008, 11:33 AM

Senior senior, you looking for me hah?? :confused: errr....... think you have infringed on copyright. :cool::D

denden7070
06-09-2008, 11:38 AM
strongly agreed..... hands, legs & didi.... all up to support..

even you agreed,there's no doubt on it......who is the master of KC;)

Haizzz.... kns all of you join force to suan me ah .....

osf:eek: should be NKF to me(new kc fxxker):D:p

axeman24
06-09-2008, 02:24 PM
In time to come, bro.......in time to come.....

That time will not come so soon lah bro :D

Senior senior, you looking for me hah?? :confused: errr....... think you have infringed on copyright.

Sorry sorry please don't let President Zikoman to kill me hor :D

osf should be NKF to me(new kc fxxker)

Wah you dare say President Zikoman is newbie ah :eek:

Zikoman
07-09-2008, 02:06 PM
That time will not come so soon lah bro

可人, 可人。。 可爱的斧头帮老大夫人 http://www.postsmile.com/img/emotions/88.gif

ichibawa
07-09-2008, 02:55 PM
So happening nowaday in this section.

onion_rings
07-09-2008, 03:33 PM
So happening nowaday in this section.

Bro ichibawa really got to raise all my hair on my head to agree with u...:D

poolhot.
07-09-2008, 03:52 PM
Bro ichibawa really got to raise all my hair on my head to agree with u...:D

I thought u like tis type of KC thingy too :eek::eek:

onion_rings
07-09-2008, 04:16 PM
I thought u like tis type of KC thingy too :eek:

My heart is very weak...This kind of game dun gam me :rolleyes: Maybe i shld had said... I raise all my pubic hair from my didi agreeing with bro ichibawa :p oolala :D

spidermel
07-09-2008, 05:55 PM
I thought u like tis type of KC thingy too

KC need many $$$, we not millionaire , we haven recieve our Contribution Prostitute Fund yet... we oni got million of sperm.... :D

axeman24
09-09-2008, 12:58 AM
可人, 可人。。 可爱的斧头帮老大夫人 http://www.postsmile.com/img/emotions/88.gif

Hahahahah Good the morning President Zikoman. Yes she is indeed a gem to my liking :D. Anyway for anyone who want to try her please do so cos she told me her red light might be coming this weekend. :D

KC need many $$$, we not millionaire , we haven recieve our Contribution Prostitute Fund yet... we oni got million of sperm.... :D

KC when go bonking no need to pay one hor if need to pay one is not KC but its a fl and customer relationship already.

russ7756
09-09-2008, 02:31 AM
thanks Bro 4 givin the contact of Ke Ren, try her last week due to busy wrk schedule...
Below r my humble FR as promise:

Name : Ke Ren
Look: 6/10(decent)
Ass: not bad, my type, gt meat..
BBBJ: 6.5/10
cat bath: awhile onli...
Painting: allow for me ,we try the famous 69
FJ: 6.5/10 ,do it with 3 style, mission, cowgal n my fav. doggie..
Damage: 60/1
RTF: mayb, by too much to try..

thxs for yr contact...u knw who...:)

Wolvie
09-09-2008, 09:48 AM
Hahahahah Good the morning President Zikoman. Yes she is indeed a gem to my liking . Anyway for anyone who want to try her please do so cos she told me her red light might be coming this weekend.

Really? I thought her red light just over 2 weeks ago? ;)

spyder575
09-09-2008, 09:50 AM
KC when go bonking no need to pay one hor if need to pay one is not KC but its a fl and customer relationship already.

ahhhh... but sometimes the payment is not immediate n not necessarily in cash terms :p

onion_rings
09-09-2008, 11:05 AM
ahhhh... but sometimes the payment is not immediate n not necessarily in cash terms :p

This one i would raise 2 hand & 2 legs plus my didi to agree ;) Unless u kc liao den ditch her aside den it difference :D

axeman24
09-09-2008, 10:42 PM

Well to each his own. For me I do not wish to own her anything. To them money is the best medicine to all material things if you know what I mean.

Monkey4
10-09-2008, 08:26 AM
Well to each his own. For me I do not wish to own her anything. To them money is the best medicine to all material things if you know what I mean.

bro axeman24.... I think the correct word is OWE....cos

Own : verb in context meaning ~

: belonging to oneself or itself —usually used following a possessive case or possessive adjective <cooked my own dinner>
2 —used to express immediate or direct kinship <an own son><an own sister>

unless U wish to OWN her.... kekeke

whilst OWE : a intransitive verb in context~

: to be under obligation to pay or repay in return for something received : be indebted in the sum of <owes me $5> (2): to be under obligation to render (as duty or service) <I owe you a favor> b: to be indebted to <owes the grocer for supplies>
3: to be indebted for <owed his wealth to his father> <owes much to good luck>

monkeyfor
kekekekekekekekekeke

Ibonk
10-09-2008, 09:58 AM

: belonging to oneself or itself —usually used following a possessive case or possessive adjective <cooked my own dinner>

: to be under obligation to pay or repay in return for something received : be indebted in the sum of <owes me $5> (2): to be under obligation to render (as duty or service) <I owe you a favor> b: to be indebted to <owes the grocer for supplies>

monkeyfor
kekekekekekekekekeke

Are u really who i think u r? :D

axeman24
10-09-2008, 10:33 PM

monkeyfor
kekekekekekekekekeke

Sorry sorry Boss Monkey4 please don't zap me hor

Are u really who i think u r? :D

Bro don't say it out :D

denden7070
11-09-2008, 11:20 AM
ke ren seem qiute busy nowaday too;)

axeman24
12-09-2008, 06:26 PM
ke ren seem qiute busy nowaday too

You should know better since you alway around in GL :D :P

Monkey4
12-09-2008, 06:32 PM
You should know better since you alway around in GL :D :P

ya lor... while axeman dilgently and busy here trying to pull up his KC thread hor :rolleyes:

axeman24
13-09-2008, 12:50 AM
ya lor... while axeman dilgently and busy here trying to pull up his KC thread hor :rolleyes:

You are in here to push the thread too bro thank you :D

i1papaya
13-09-2008, 01:12 AM

Can I cum to push this thread too?:D
But please dun chop me with your Axe Okie?:p

alex18122003
13-09-2008, 01:16 AM
Can I cum to push this thread too?:D

Can i join u guys too ? :p

axeman24
13-09-2008, 01:35 AM
Can I cum to push this thread too?

Can i join u guys too ? :p

Hahahahah all are welcome :D

Monkey4
13-09-2008, 06:35 AM

bro axeman24... u mistaken... u push Ke Ren from behind and I am just doggie u from behind lor.... but i1papaya & Alex.... me dun like u to cum from behind hor :mad:

:D:D

spyder575
13-09-2008, 06:38 AM
bro axeman24... u mistaken... u push Ke Ren from behind and I am just doggie u from behind lor.... but i1papaya & Alex.... me dun like u to cum from behind hor :mad:

:D:D

MoNkey, u fever until brain shot liao ah....u up Axeman from behind, be care ful he chop u...also heard that Alex's bbbj skills now as good as BX???!!! lol:D

Monkey4
13-09-2008, 06:54 AM
MoNkey, u fever until brain shot liao ah....u up Axeman from behind, be care ful he chop u...also heard that Alex's bbbj skills now as good as BX???!!! lol:D

bro, why u back in this thread? Tot u surrendered liao ?.... And why u woke up so early on a beautiful Saturday morning or soli... u just back from KCing another FL.... kekekeke

long time no see u too.... u going to HQ today afternoon?

i1papaya
13-09-2008, 08:06 AM
Hahahahah all are welcome :D

I prefer more well cum than welcome;)

By the way, the more I look at Ke Ren, the prettier she is. Not sure why, but her lady smell 女人味 is getting heavier each time I see her lah. :D

spyder575
13-09-2008, 08:29 AM
bro, why u back in this thread? Tot u surrendered liao ?.... And why u woke up so early on a beautiful Saturday morning or soli... u just back from KCing another FL.... kekekeke

long time no see u too.... u going to HQ today afternoon?

I wake up to work.... :mad:and I never surrendered, just tarik back lol...afternoon dunno yet...cos tonite got KTV session.

spyder575
13-09-2008, 08:32 AM

By the way, the more I look at Ke Ren, the prettier she is. Not sure why, but her lady smell 女人味 is getting heavier each time I see her lah. :D

it's not her "女人味" but “斧头味" !!!:)

Monkey4
13-09-2008, 08:34 AM

By the way, the more I look at Ke Ren, the prettier she is. Not sure why, but her lady smell 女人味 is getting heavier each time I see her lah.

Another challenger on the way.... her lady smell.... oh boy... hope not her armpit smell hor.... kekeke...just joking hor Axeman.... dun axe me hor.... :o

I wake up to work.... :mad:and I never surrendered, just tarik back lol...afternoon dunno yet...cos tonite got KTV session.

wanted to amend my post but sbf hanged so no way to amend... ya lor... how can u surrender right? Just tarik back a bit lor....since so many GEMs around hor... psss... Xiao Wen not your type... dun bother.... kekekeke :D

Ibonk
13-09-2008, 08:38 AM
Another challenger on the way.... her lady smell.... oh boy... hope not her armpit smell hor.... kekeke...just joking hor Axeman.... dun axe me hor.... :o

U jialat liao.....u talk bad about my big big big brother's women......u xiao liao.....

wanted to amend my post but sbf hanged so no way to amend... ya lor... how can u surrender right? Just tarik back a bit lor....since so many GEMs around hor... psss... Xiao Wen not your type... dun bother.... kekekeke :D

I smell a rat here.......nb....u got intention to kc XW for yrself, rite?

Monkey4
13-09-2008, 08:41 AM
I smell a rat here.......nb....u got intention to kc XW for yrself, rite?

sometimes....curiosity kills a spidey..... ;)

ps.... i leave it to bro bawan to KC....lah

spyder575
13-09-2008, 08:43 AM
psss... Xiao Wen not your type... dun bother.... kekekeke :D

psss...I also know she not my type :p

onion_rings
13-09-2008, 09:04 AM
ps.... i leave it to bro bawan to KC....lah

Bro Monkey4 normally i wun go & kc MM cos usually is those MM cum & kc me nia :eek::D

Monkey4
13-09-2008, 09:10 AM
Bro Monkey4 normally i wun go & kc MM cos usually is those MM cum & kc me nia :eek::D

bro bawan.... pss.... shh... so u the romeo huh.... nnkc.... got one samster ytd zapped me thinking me a romeo.... kekekeke

onion_rings
13-09-2008, 09:17 AM
bro bawan.... pss.... shh... so u the romeo huh.... nnkc.... got one samster ytd zapped me thinking me a romeo.... kekekeke

There are countless samsters in here keep thinking themselves as romeo till those Prc MM luff all the way to the bank :rolleyes: But that romeo definitely not me cos me 钱不够用!:p

spyder575
13-09-2008, 09:33 AM
There are countless samsters in here keep thinking themselves as romeo till those Prc MM luff all the way to the bank :rolleyes: But that romeo definitely not me cos me 钱不够用!:p

the biggest Romeo is our wallet, can be 情圣to anyone :D

walabis
13-09-2008, 09:51 AM
Bro Monkey4 normally i wun go & kc MM cos usually is those MM cum & kc me nia
Wow !! that is legend style :eek: :D

pluralism08
13-09-2008, 10:03 AM
Wow... this thread really make me gian gian. Can PM me the contact pls.

onion_rings
13-09-2008, 10:06 AM
Wow !! that is legend style :eek: :D

This is taught by someone who is a senior with 7 pointer & got very high points too :p

ps: He's point is even higher den me :rolleyes:

axeman24
13-09-2008, 11:18 AM

By the way, the more I look at Ke Ren, the prettier she is. Not sure why, but her lady smell 女人味 is getting heavier each time I see her lah.

Hahahaha bro you are free to look for her :D

NNKC you try doggie me wait later my Chief will come after you ah :D

i1papaya
13-09-2008, 11:34 AM
Hahahaha bro you are free to look for her :D

Secret. You will know over time:p

CumRainer
13-09-2008, 02:34 PM
Got from ro her number. Feeling horny, I called the number for a good sexxion.
She arrived at the hotel promptly after I told her my room number. Phew! She looks like a young girl in her mid-twenties, sharp features and a slim figure.

She was wearing a singlet. sexy and turns me ON. Slowly she stripped me Next we proceed to the bathroom. She wash my DIDI and then pop into her strawberry mouth.I fondled her B cup tits. After drying ourself , we proceed to bed.

She was so horny, she pounded on top of me and started to give me a catbath start from my neck to my didi again.She was really a good sucker and suction was strong. I nearly cum and i told her to stop. Then i put my didi into her. It was very wet. could hear her wet sound slapping of my balls to her virgina. she was groaning along the way as i penetrated deeper into her love hole. She was so enjoyable. Then pump her for five min, I esploded my sperm into the cap.

Worth the Fuck, definitely. RTF for sure.:p

axeman24
13-09-2008, 08:14 PM
Secret. You will know over time:p

Hahahaha bro I already know but then things can change :D

Prickly
13-09-2008, 09:02 PM
Another gem :)

Hopefully can get her contact soon

axeman24
13-09-2008, 10:09 PM
Another gem :)

Hopefully can get her contact soon

Bro please pm the TS he will be more then willing to give it to you. :)

Redoxan
14-09-2008, 10:53 AM
Bro please pm the TS he will be more then willing to give it to you. :)

Tot you also very close to her!

Maybe I'll try her one of these days :D

denden7070
14-09-2008, 11:33 AM

you want to proton jalan:eek: can you make it cos quite alot of powerful KC lover ard her hor:D

Redoxan
14-09-2008, 11:36 AM
you want to proton jalan:eek: can you make it cos quite alot of powerful KC lover ard her hor:D

Now I become her 弟弟

Maybe she got this fantasy of 弟弟 bonking 姐姐

axeman24
14-09-2008, 12:11 PM

Ya you should think you will like her gfe feeling very much. Just got an sms from her she is on code red now :D