PDA

View Full Version : Predicaments of 2 young fls>>>>>needs help.

Gal2swap
08-08-2008, 10:19 PM
have a situation here that really needs help from any self righteous cheongsters.names have been omitted cos it revolve ard a sponsor of tis forum and it will be deleted or locked.

as true blooded cheongsters who r out for fun,we would like to engage fls who r willingly offering their services and not those that r being forced or against their will.nvr knw tat in tis age n times,there r still cases happening.wat I gonna relate is a true incident and if there is any untruths in it,I will willingly accept any punishment the forum samsters mete out to my nick.i feel there is no point in creating a clone account to post tis incident as then it will be deemed flaming or whatnots.

tis young fl n her frens were being introduced into tis forum thru someone but then later they were poached/invited to join another group thru false promises,sweet talks and empty boastings.foolishly they fell into the trap and cross over.as to his other tactics of harassment n other whatnots,I am not posting out as it doesn’t really matter.the main gist of the problem is tat over time,the gals found out to their horror tat wat was being promised were not true at all and due to the incessant harassment,2 of the gals have left his group.the other 2 were stucked due to threats from him.tis is wat I gonna seek help from any self righteous samsters/cheongsters who r willing to help tis 2 poor gals out of their predicament.

both gals wanted to stop working but were threatened.the threat was that he would visit the gals houses and inform their parents abt wat they r doing.frightened,they have no choices except to stick with him n carry on working for him.have ardy pass info to them that actually he is just plain bullshitting abt visiting their homes and inform their parents cos he is more scared of the laws but it seemed not to register in their minds.think they r scare shitless with his empty threats.

with tis postings,I hope to achieve 2 aims.1 is to get more suggestions/ways to help tis 2 young naïve gals out of their predicament and 2 is for those cheongsters that booked them,they can also help relay tis message to them that they have nothing to fear from him on his empty threat.maybe more cheongsters telling them that will help to strengthen their beliefs that he daren’t do anything and it all just an empty threat.

hopefully the mod will not delete or locked up this thread so that at least we show that tho we engage in fl activities,the fls are doing it willingly n not with threats n fears weighing down on them.for more info,u may pm me.please do not speculate or post out the names of the parties involved so as not to get the thread deleted.please only post constructive views on how to help tis 2 gals rather than flamings of tis asshole.

Show Stopper
09-08-2008, 02:10 AM
By giving u suggestions on how to help the 2 young fls in this thread, u'r actually doing them harm as the okt(i knw who u'r referring to) will then be able to think of other ideas to threaten them after analyzing the suggestions. Hope u give a serious thought abt it. :cool:

codicerous
09-08-2008, 02:49 AM
sigh... poor gals...

all i can say to the okt (i also know who he is).. pls believe in retribution...

Gal2swap
09-08-2008, 10:17 AM
thanks to all those that pm.for those that didnt get my reply yet,it cos ur pm inbox is full.kindly clear ur inbox.thanks again for all the pm.glad to see we have so many righteous guys ard.

ad_riche
09-08-2008, 11:38 AM
I thought only malaysia got this problem. never know singapore still got force to see sex.

Gal2swap
11-08-2008, 10:27 AM
thanks for all the suggestions and advice.really appreciated.