PDA

View Full Version : please help me...

donny_sex
08-08-2008, 02:11 PM
i want to Bugis Health Center but i'm fill a little bit nervous to came in because i dun know chinese language and poor in english T_T . can some1 help me? please give me the detail for get the service... (and what i must say to the greeter). i'm an indonesian tourist and i will be glad if there indonesian who want to go there together. if any1 want help me just PM me your ym/email and i will contact u. thx

shaolinkid
08-08-2008, 09:39 PM
Bro, this thread should be at outing thread.......

u_kaypoh_u
09-08-2008, 02:39 AM
dun worry bro, just go down & you will enjoy. ;)

packardbell
10-08-2008, 09:56 AM
Hi bros,
Do worry lah, Bugis HC, I know the boss, he is a vey nice guy. The counter recept oso friendly. Just pay for the entrance and proceed to the TV lounge
Take the outer seat cos you can see the gals walking out after the service. Any gals that meet your eyes, approach them for the name and let the counter knows. Just that easy. Have fun ok.

ee_enjoy
10-08-2008, 10:41 AM
NO worries bro.

The steps is about the same, hehe:

1. Go in, tell counter how long u want the massage and pay the money. ALso tell them u want locker if u intend to use the steam room or sauna. Als tell them the time u want your massage.
2. Second, either they ask u or u tell them which gal u want. If not, tell them your preference (young, good massage, etc) to intro one to u.
3. After counter, turn right go straight, first door on your right is the changing room.
4. Keep your barang barang and use the towels provided.
5. Out turn right striaght is the steam room and sauna and small video corner and coffee corner.
6. Sit down relax and enjoy wtaching all the gals :p
7. WHen your turns come, they will call u and tell u the room number. Go in and wait.
8. Rest is think u know what to do...... kekeke. If not, read the FR again a:)