PDA

View Full Version : Geylang Tour (Youtube Videos)

ChrisCheng
07-08-2008, 08:23 AM
Pretty funny... I recognize some of the pimps in these videos. Hope none of you bros were captured on tape!

YouTube - china prostitutes at singapore geylang lor 8,10,12 (Part 1) (http://tw.youtube.com/watch?v=bIfj4KH-DLc)
YouTube - china prostitutes at singapore geylang lor 8,10,12 (Part 2) (http://tw.youtube.com/watch?v=BMB03CnZbzU&feature=related)
YouTube - china prostitutes at singapore geylang lor 8,10,12 (Part 3) (http://tw.youtube.com/watch?v=HWWlXHGkcok&feature=related)

Wanted to ask the bros here, what were your experiences like with the PRC girls in Lors 8, 10, 12? I know they are known to have lousy service, but I've had some gems there before. Great service... french kissing... no clock watching. Any bros experience the same there?

binbin81
07-08-2008, 08:29 AM
nice and interesting video!
as for the service lvl. i guessed it depends on the time.
during nite time , most of them are clock watcher.
In the afternoon, its the own free time.
So what time to call them ?, it up to you.

SmellyDog
07-08-2008, 08:32 AM
Wanted to ask the bros here, what were your experiences like with the PRC girls in Lors 8, 10, 12? I know they are known to have lousy service, but I've had some gems there before. Great service... french kissing... no clock watching. Any bros experience the same there?

Aiya, at GL streetwalker, it is heng suai ... you win some, you lose some ... soemtime it is also your chemistry and ger's ... if ok, everything also can , if cannot, everything also cannot :D

aczeta76
07-08-2008, 08:48 AM
Now got video some more arh...

G'land getting unsafe... max exposure risk.

seeknewss
07-08-2008, 10:58 AM
Now got video some more arh...

G'land getting unsafe... max exposure risk.

Yah, especially can see the car registration plate ! :eek:

binbin81
07-08-2008, 11:14 AM
can i count on this number plate to strike 4D this coming weekends?

aces68
07-08-2008, 11:26 AM
yah, this is very dangerous..why these idiots have nothing better to do ??

cockup
07-08-2008, 11:37 AM
Me just wonder, if there is a raid, all the pros will be running around. So will the pros open your car door and get in? Is so does it mean free fuck? :D

gilagila100
07-08-2008, 12:50 PM
cannot see the face ...

but the number plate exposed ... abit scary sia for married bros tat do "drive" around the area ...

aczeta76
07-08-2008, 12:53 PM
can i count on this number plate to strike 4D this coming weekends?

Bro.. 8 million toto tomorrow.. u wanna go hoot 4D..:confused:

fenwick
07-08-2008, 02:09 PM
Me just wonder, if there is a raid, all the pros will be running around. So will the pros open your car door and get in? Is so does it mean free fuck? :D

Well it happened once with a friend of mine, and yes can consider he got a free session. Cos he just pay for makan and room after that send her home:cool:

aces68
07-08-2008, 02:36 PM
Well it happened once with a friend of mine, and yes can consider he got a free session. Cos he just pay for makan and room after that send her home:cool:

wah, what if 2 or 3 FL jumped into the car, then can have tarma session? :D

Steadyman1
07-08-2008, 02:39 PM
Yah, especially can see the car registration plate ! :eek:

Any bro's car with the number will be cursing and swearing the TS.

binbin81
07-08-2008, 03:03 PM
Bro.. 8 million toto tomorrow.. u wanna go hoot 4D..:confused:

dun hav so many numbers in the tape lah
small amount also ok.strike ah

Shim
07-08-2008, 03:11 PM

Does it mean those who drive can just go there wait for raid and get free bonk .... , if so now best timing NDP .... more raids

wolf11
07-08-2008, 03:11 PM
it seem most of the beautiful girls stay in 10 and 11

Kyln
07-08-2008, 08:23 PM
Does it mean those who drive can just go there wait for raid and get free bonk .... , if so now best timing NDP .... more raids

Don't think so. Feastive season will tune down. btw no free meal. You will gamble with risk.

Kyln
07-08-2008, 08:24 PM
it seem most of the beautiful girls stay in 10 and 11

These are the even lanes!!!! no 11 loi..

havana
07-08-2008, 09:15 PM
WOW!!!!:eek: Jing jia luck!!!!!
Now go geylang must be careful:cool: if not,later kena caught on tape and everyone recognize u:eek:

havana
07-08-2008, 09:20 PM
Later OC see u in youtube, u jump yellow river also no wash clean!!!!!:cool:

zhutou12
07-08-2008, 09:46 PM
Wow bro TS, you are pros...man....:cool:
part time PI? :D
Must be careful when driving to GL, if not might be on candid camera...:eek:

peterpan81
07-08-2008, 10:19 PM
Better look only regular FL or those with contact. OC see.. will die straight straight..

Wizard69
08-08-2008, 12:04 AM
Alamak!! Kenna caught in Lor 8... Must stop driving there and take a bus instead

akirawatase
08-08-2008, 03:01 AM

actually this happened to me once before. i wasn't really there for a bonking that night but just want to go sightseeing with one of my friend. suddenly 3 gals open door and jump in. my first reaction was "shit forgot lock the door" but then saw the police bus, so more or less know what happened. all 5 of us ended up having supper before checking into chinatown 81. lol, was quite an adventure cos i managed to get 2 gals for the night. as for payment, they only asked for 50 each for a full night tarma session. guess it was quite worth it considering i saved their skins. the funniest part was, i have 2 friends doing the raid on that particular night. haha, they were part of the spf.

binbin81
08-08-2008, 12:07 PM
actually this happened to me once before. i wasn't really there for a bonking that night but just want to go sightseeing with one of my friend. suddenly 3 gals open door and jump in. my first reaction was "shit forgot lock the door" but then saw the police bus, so more or less know what happened. all 5 of us ended up having supper before checking into chinatown 81. lol, was quite an adventure cos i managed to get 2 gals for the night. as for payment, they only asked for 50 each for a full night tarma session. guess it was quite worth it considering i saved their skins. the funniest part was, i have 2 friends doing the raid on that particular night. haha, they were part of the spf.

you are in luck, 4D also not so chun!

aces68
08-08-2008, 12:18 PM

wah, u damn lucky bro. next time can ask your friend to give advance notice before raid, then we all go and ronda-ronda in GL and unlock our car doors :D.
Hmm, I must find out how to disable my car's automatic door lock function..haha:p

akirawatase
08-08-2008, 02:39 PM
i only found out that they were involved in the raid a few weeks later when i was narrating the stories to them. don't think they will know when the raid will be conducted too. they are still junior officiers. sign on straight from ns.

Red Eye
08-08-2008, 02:50 PM
Maybe can use the car number to buy tonight toto. :D
Mix and match e.g. 933 = 9 and 33 and 15

binbin81
08-08-2008, 03:48 PM
All these raid, i believed is LAST min operation one.
So that it is unforecasted.
No communication device to be within possession,
once activation.Like TVB drama lah.Do watch.

steamystreamsg
08-08-2008, 06:02 PM
lol, was quite an adventure cos i managed to get 2 gals for the night. as for payment, they only asked for 50 each for a full night tarma session.

100 4 a tarma, damn worth it

topcook1
09-08-2008, 12:51 AM
Nice clip..Is the clip taken recently??

ChrisCheng
09-08-2008, 08:57 AM
i think fairly recently. i was in singapore in july, hung around geylang a lot. noticed a few of the same PRC's in the videos.

dan_esperanza
09-08-2008, 01:35 PM
Thanks for the post, Chris.

Actually had a look at the comments on the youtube video pages themselves. Can't believe the guy who took the videos was so self-righteous, and on some kind of 'mission' to urge the authorities to clean up the area. Sheeesh!

kupchai
10-08-2008, 12:21 PM
last video the gals running into the hotel...raid is it

ChrisCheng
10-08-2008, 04:46 PM

Actually had a look at the comments on the youtube video pages themselves. Can't believe the guy who took the videos was so self-righteous, and on some kind of 'mission' to urge the authorities to clean up the area. Sheeesh!

haha yeah. if someone sees the guy driving around videotaping next time, should tell the OKT's and have them beat him up!

wolf11
11-08-2008, 03:14 AM
These are the even lanes!!!! no 11 loi..

nyahahha. i was guessing.. but there all there ryt?

Link
11-08-2008, 09:30 PM

Actually if I'm not wrong, it's legalised... well just that not supposed to be on streets la.

If it's not legalised, it will be even worse for the health of the men.

Anyway he should at least block out the license plate (not mine la), I think it's a blatant invasion of that poor chap's privacy :P

sianzation123
11-08-2008, 09:48 PM
Maybe can use the car number to buy tonight toto. :D
Mix and match e.g. 933 = 9 and 33 and 15

0933 juz open consolation on yesterday 4d leh

cmelater
12-08-2008, 12:15 AM
Aiya, at GL streetwalker, it is heng suai ... you win some, you lose some ... soemtime it is also your chemistry and ger's ... if ok, everything also can , if cannot, everything also cannot :D

Ya lor. Most of the streetwalkers quite ok one. u on, they hold ur hand and walk together to the hotel, like gf. I tried one, face not bad. wtf, cannot hold hand. cannot touch. only after bath, fark liao, the end. No other thing. Strictly commercial transaction. She only t-loan her hole. :rolleyes:

Really heng suay.

toilet$50
13-08-2008, 10:59 PM
Wah lau bro chrischeng,your videos then tok kong.now(today around 2130hrs) all the PRCs still waitin Bus(from police force)to fetch them........Lor 8,10,12:D

nitti
14-08-2008, 08:30 AM
Ya lor. Most of the streetwalkers quite ok one. u on, they hold ur hand and walk together to the hotel, like gf. I tried one, face not bad. wtf, cannot hold hand. cannot touch. only after bath, fark liao, the end. No other thing. Strictly commercial transaction. She only t-loan her hole. :rolleyes:

Really heng suay.

agree with you, i once had one from there, face quite nice but service level is ZERO!!... paid 100 for it. never went back there again.:rolleyes:

lonelybro
14-08-2008, 01:31 PM
sometimes it is really a matter of luck, they also have bad days. Just that too bad we happen to be there in the midst of it.

binbin81
14-08-2008, 04:07 PM
agree with you, i once had one from there, face quite nice but service level is ZERO!!... paid 100 for it. never went back there again.:rolleyes:

no point going back for something that does not deserve 100 bucks.
basically its a waste of time and $$$