06-08-2008, 08:52 PM
anyone here try more than 3p b4?

i try 5p once only.:D
2 male 3 girls:D

Cats
06-08-2008, 08:56 PM
see already blur blur:confused:
Give you 4p 2g 2b 2a 1c 1i
4 people out of it 2 are girls and the other 2 are boys. Of which 2 Angmo 1 Chinese and 1 Indian.:D:p;)

unger
07-08-2008, 10:47 AM
bro, you are wonderful. after reading your algebra i laugh like your cat.

cockup
07-08-2008, 12:25 PM
anyone here try more than 3p b4?

i try 5p once only.:D
2 male 3 girls:D

Me too tried 5p before. 3 male and 2 gals. The 2 male and 2 gals fucking their hell out while I masterbute by myself :D

leecs
07-08-2008, 08:46 PM
hahaha:p:p:p:p

nedy77
07-08-2008, 09:06 PM
my best was a 3p.... nothing more

and that time we didn't go all the way

many years ago...i was out with a fling(she had a steady boyfriend) and so she called her friend along. we went drinking at md sultan.

i got bored so i suggested we play finger games and the loser will drink... of coz i won most of the time. they were losing until they can't drink anymore. so i suggested that they give me a kiss everytime they lost. so they took turns to kiss me.

time to go home. they didn't want to go home so drunk so i suggested going to my place. we were flirting along the way until we got to me room

in my room,still very drunk,one of them said she very hot. so i jokingly say;" take off your clothes lah"

they other girl challenged me: "we take off, you take off also lah"

so stupid! of coz i take up the challenge. so we all took off and jumped onto my bed. we are playing and my fling's GF fell off the bed... i tried to grab her arm to pull her back but she keep playing with my ahd wile still lying on the floor.

so i started playing with her boobs with one hand and was frenching my fling on the bed. after awhile she got up and saw us still frenching. don't know what made her suddenly awake. She took her clothes and said she wants go go my other room to sleep

in the end i just continue with my fling.... 3 minus 1 P....so sad.. that was the closes to 3p i had ever had

nbzz
07-08-2008, 10:23 PM
Have tried me and 3 F, but too distracting to really enjoy .... still prefer the normal 1m1f :D

steamystreamsg
08-08-2008, 03:01 AM
What a pity that she went to another room.......