DMax

DATE
20th July, Wednesday

TIME
11pm - 3am (Night Hours)

ORGANISOR
Shioking

TERMS
1. Bills will be shared equally by all guys who turned up for the outing which will then be rounded up to the nearest $5 dollar.

2. Upon arrival, payment of $100 will be required whether or not you drink alcohol or whether you depart early or reach late. Payment covers room, towers, mummy fees and waiter tips. Tips for girls are not included.

3. We are here to be entertained and not here to drink till drunk. Want to drink till drunk, go pub or coffeeshop to drink.

4. Take care of your own girls' tips. Please do not give lame excuses about forgetting to give tips to the girl and leave the KTV. You will be BANNED from the group outing with immediate effect and EXPOSED on the forum.

5. There may be non smokers in the group. If you want to smoke, please go to the designated smoking area in the KTV.

6. To ensure cost is kept low for all bros outing only goes ahead when at least there are 4 bros. Hence, when you say you are turning up, you better turn up if not you will have to pay for your share otherwise, BANNED and EXPOSED!

7. Any extra orders, including but not limited to food or mixers or other drinks, have to inform and pay the organisor first.

CONTACT
Private Message Shioking with your name that you want to be known as and mobile number that you use for cheonging. Wechat and other apps that can easily become chao kars will not be accepted.

MaxTea
16-07-2022, 08:08 AM
Suitable for bros who wanna split costs or find kakis to go together

VENUE
DMax

DATE
20th July, Wednesday

TIME
11pm - 3am (Night Hours)

ORGANISOR
Shioking

TERMS
1. Bills will be shared equally by all guys who turned up for the outing which will then be rounded up to the nearest $5 dollar.

2. Upon arrival, payment of $100 will be required whether or not you drink alcohol or whether you depart early or reach late. Payment covers room, towers, mummy fees and waiter tips. Tips for girls are not included.

3. We are here to be entertained and not here to drink till drunk. Want to drink till drunk, go pub or coffeeshop to drink.

4. Take care of your own girls' tips. Please do not give lame excuses about forgetting to give tips to the girl and leave the KTV. You will be BANNED from the group outing with immediate effect and EXPOSED on the forum.

5. There may be non smokers in the group. If you want to smoke, please go to the designated smoking area in the KTV.

6. To ensure cost is kept low for all bros outing only goes ahead when at least there are 4 bros. Hence, when you say you are turning up, you better turn up if not you will have to pay for your share otherwise, BANNED and EXPOSED!

7. Any extra orders, including but not limited to food or mixers or other drinks, have to inform and pay the organisor first.

CONTACT
Private Message Shioking with your name that you want to be known as and mobile number that you use for cheonging. Wechat and other apps that can easily become chao kars will not be accepted.

pls arrange HH

Ducblack
16-07-2022, 11:43 AM
Hi bro, interested but have not been to KTV just once with some work contact. What are we doing inside and how to get the best out of the girls? Just pay them to sit and chat with us?

Shioking
16-07-2022, 02:13 PM
Hi bro, interested but have not been to KTV just once with some work contact. What are we doing inside and how to get the best out of the girls? Just pay them to sit and chat with us?

Sing drink play dice and this place the girls are automatic ones so you just need to go with the flow then you should get the best out of it already.

Shioking
16-07-2022, 10:07 PM
Two more vacancies :)

3someking
16-07-2022, 10:18 PM
Just went yesterday night. Quite satisfied to be honest.

Gal sit quite long. Dunno issit i order whiskey bottle instead of the normal beer.

I think if order whiskey gals sit with u longer? Coz my first time doing so.

Got 15 girls parade in front of me. Dont know which to take. In the end just settle for one.

Anyway if want go toilet must walk out hor. People can see u those eating outside. Lol

formidable
16-07-2022, 10:57 PM
7-11pm best

Shioking
16-07-2022, 11:08 PM

Gal sit quite long. Dunno issit i order whiskey bottle instead of the normal beer.

Got 15 girls parade in front of me. Dont know which to take. In the end just settle for one.

Anyway if want go toilet must walk out hor. People can see u those eating outside. Lol

Yup very satisfying environment ;)

teen123
16-07-2022, 11:20 PM

No lah, its also by luck that you might have picked a girl that has lesser rooms to butterfly arnd. If you pick one ang pai then u prolly see her every 15mins or so HAHAHA

3someking
16-07-2022, 11:25 PM
No lah, its also by luck that you might have picked a girl that has lesser rooms to butterfly arnd. If you pick one ang pai then u prolly see her every 15mins or so HAHAHA

How to know if ang pai or not ah. Haha

Shioking
16-07-2022, 11:29 PM
My recce experience shows that on average the 7-11pm session the girl stays abt 15 to 20min per hr while the 11pm-3am session the girl stays abt 30min per hr

Shioking
16-07-2022, 11:31 PM
Also the girls are all more high and happening during 11pm to 3am session some are still abit reserved for the earlier session

3someking
16-07-2022, 11:38 PM
Also the girls are all more high and happening during 11pm to 3am session some are still abit reserved for the earlier session

Yes agree. Most prob during the 7pm to 11pm session they could have alrd drink with other customers. So their drunkness builds up from there.

teen123
17-07-2022, 12:24 AM
How to know if ang pai or not ah. Haha

In here my own experience ahhh dont quote me on this, normally those "ang pai" ones are those that u see liao they look a solid 7 and above and that they wear revealing scantily dress that show off their assets.

Reason being is that customers would always like to pick hot pretty bu and that if they wear dress/clothes that have easy access then its a bonus.

teen123
17-07-2022, 12:27 AM
My recce experience shows that on average the 7-11pm session the girl stays abt 15 to 20min per hr while the 11pm-3am session the girl stays abt 30min per hr

Bro i do agree with you but sometimes it could be the other way round hahaha, that time i went on a sunday and my gal sat close to 40mins the first half then the 2nd half arnd 15-20mins coz first half not much room so they also cannot butterfly

Shioking
17-07-2022, 12:52 AM
Bro i do agree with you but sometimes it could be the other way round hahaha, that time i went on a sunday and my gal sat close to 40mins the first half then the 2nd half arnd 15-20mins coz first half not much room so they also cannot butterfly

Yup that happens on sundays most of the time because men have to have dinner with family so not many rooms at 7pm lol

gingerhorn
18-07-2022, 08:34 PM
Hi bro
Any more slot? Pm me
I’ll like to join

Thanks for organising last time.

XXXPPP
18-07-2022, 09:24 PM
Any group going tonight that I can join? pm me pls

Synnie
20-07-2022, 12:38 AM
Shioking, I fall in liaoz

Shioking
20-07-2022, 02:56 AM
Shioking, I fall in liaoz

Great.. 1 to 2 more bros to join in will be perfect ☺

Shioking
20-07-2022, 11:51 AM
Outing is tonight. Pls confirm interest by 10pm. Cheers.

chups85
20-07-2022, 12:42 PM
Still have slot for 1?

chups85
20-07-2022, 12:55 PM
Great.. 1 to 2 more bros to join in will be perfect ☺

Would like to join for tonight.

Shioking
20-07-2022, 06:07 PM
All pm replied. No more slot for tonight. Lets have a fun time tonight. 😁

andyooi
21-07-2022, 01:46 PM
Thank you Shioking for organising!Last night was an actioned packed night! Everyone was friendly and had a jolly good night, will definitely join again:)

Shioking
21-07-2022, 02:44 PM
Thank you Shioking for organising!Last night was an actioned packed night! Everyone was friendly and had a jolly good night, will definitely join again:)

Glad you enjoyed yourself :) will organise another one early next week as requested cheers!

chups85
21-07-2022, 03:37 PM
Session was very well organized and Shioking is very responsible in making sure we had fun. Would surely join again for the next session 😉

gingerhorn
21-07-2022, 04:19 PM
Thanks for the fun night again Shioking. Good to meet some steady bros from sbf.

Shioking
21-07-2022, 05:10 PM
Glad I am able to help bros come together and enjoy without burning pockets. Taking a rest these few days will organise one early next week. Everyone stay shiok in life (sex life included) 😂

Synnie
21-07-2022, 05:22 PM
Thanks Shioking again for organising will fall in again, non stop action and room is big and cozy, good selection etc…

xiaoyu11
21-07-2022, 06:51 PM
Glad I am able to help bros come together and enjoy without burning pockets. Taking a rest these few days will organise one early next week. Everyone stay shiok in life (sex life included) 😂
hi bro, do you all have a group chat?

Shioking
22-07-2022, 08:35 PM
hi bro, do you all have a group chat?

Hi i only add after seeing in person. Im sure all understand 🙏

ShikiFuujin
01-08-2022, 08:29 PM
Hi, interested to join u guys next time