PDA

View Full Version : zhen zhen,23 yo syt

Pages : 1 [2]

screwdriver
25-10-2008, 02:49 PM
thanks for the FR posted:)

Thanks for the points. She's a gem not to be missed. Very friendly, makes you comfortable and not a clock watcher. Nce find.

activez
25-10-2008, 11:58 PM
Bro,

I agreed with u that she is indeed a gem who is always so cheerful & chatty!

donyyong
26-10-2008, 12:03 PM
thanks for all your comments:)

activez
27-10-2008, 09:53 PM
U r welcome!! :)

SinDellman
28-10-2008, 12:17 AM
Thanks to Ah Nan ge for the contact, did manage to meet her .... I was quite excited since there was much good reviews and recommendation of her here.

Went to fetch her and off we went looking for a nice room. I must say she is one of the much better looker and I would be very proud to bring her to any of the social events and introduce to any of my friends .... this one is one class young lady! She speaks well, she dress well and she behaves well..... and we can tcss, we clicked well ,,,, the only thing i felt was that she was too "realistic", totally no gf feel ....

Maybe due to her popularity, she hinted that she has less than 90 mins with me since she would be meeting her friend soon.

She is a clean person (i like that!) She washed and bathed me well and when I started some actions in the bathroom, she asked whether we should get it done there ..... giving me the impression that she was rushing time.

So we went to the bed for the actual action ... started on her nipples but immediately she hinted that she didnt like it but claimed that they are too sensitive, also no frenching... but instead she offered to lick me instead.... well she did a good job, and immediately got the cap and started her blowing.... actually she was too good for me .... after a short while, almost cum and had to stop her and suggested on missionary. Like chasing time, she immediately shaft it in and within a few mins it was all over ..... though it was nice, but i felt shortchanged. She knew it and promised that the next time would be better ...

The whole feeling is like one going to the Lexus showroom, and though the car is sexy and nice, you are not respected or "important" enough to be allowed to touch any buttons or to enjoy the test drive fully ... maybe just one small round the road ....

FR No.: SDM 014

name;zhen zhen
age;23
boob;7
look;7.5
Body: 7 (smooth)
bj;6 (hot water)
nipple kissing: No
frenching;No
painting;No, no smell
fj;5 (she seemed to be rushing me to get the job done fast)
attitude;5 (very good customer service, but totally insincere feel .... totally different from the other less pretty gals)
overall;5 ( i think the next time if she is not rushing and after she is willing to do it more professionally, she would really score very high)
RTF; maybe

screwdriver
28-10-2008, 08:37 AM
Maybe due to her popularity, she hinted that she has less than 90 mins with me since she would be meeting her friend soon.

overall;5 ( i think the next time if she is not rushing and after she is willing to do it more professionally, she would really score very high)

Bro, like what you said, she already hint that she had appt after you, so dun take it too personally. If you compare with the L14 category, only 30 mins including hotel registration ! :eek:

For my treatment, as she had more time, she even asked if I want her company after the session. FYI, I not handsome or young. ;)

Anyway, good FR and it is also sincere and trueful. Continue to make this contribution. Up u. :)

SinDellman
28-10-2008, 09:31 AM
Bro, like what you said, she already hint that she had appt after you, so dun take it too personally. If you compare with the L14 category, only 30 mins including hotel registration ! :eek:

For my treatment, as she had more time, she even asked if I want her company after the session. FYI, I not handsome or young. ;)

Anyway, good FR and it is also sincere and trueful. Continue to make this contribution. Up u. :)

It was quite a difficult situation when I wanted to write the FR here ... on the one side, she is not a bad person, she has very good customer-service attitude, we chatted a lot (50% of the short time together, and after washed up she wore her bra and panty while tcss! ... how to attack again, if you were a gentleman?) but any sensitive bro here, like me can feel it easily that we are not treated a "prized" FL customer (compare to the past gals, most of them would gladly hug you like a gf whisphering in yr ear)...

If I wrote everything good about her, I would be lying to all the bros here, but if I took it personally and wrote lies, then I would not be fair to her.... I look forward to RTF her when I know she is not rushing for time in the future.... :rolleyes:

screwdriver
28-10-2008, 09:36 AM
Already up u with my miserable pts. Don worry too much as long as your FR is true, whether good or bad.

donyyong
28-10-2008, 11:34 AM
thanks for all the FRs posted:)

activez
28-10-2008, 10:32 PM
Hi bro sindellman,

Just being curious, which day did u try out ZhenZhen? She could be meeting me after ur session...

donyyong
30-10-2008, 11:33 AM
Hi bro sindellman,

Just being curious, which day did u try out ZhenZhen? She could be meeting me after ur session...

bro,

seem you are a regular of hers:)

SinDellman
30-10-2008, 12:30 PM
bro,

seem you are a regular of hers:)
not surprising that she has many regulars .....

wanted to do a RTF last evening but she said she didn't FL after the sun set. ....:rolleyes:
actually it's good for her health and studies.....

donyyong
30-10-2008, 09:03 PM
not surprising that she has many regulars .....

wanted to do a RTF last evening but she said she didn't FL after the sun set. ....:rolleyes:
actually it's good for her health and studies.....

yes,she really knows how to take care of her own health:)

denden7070
31-10-2008, 10:31 AM
strongly agree she is the kind of gal really know how to take care or her own;)

xuan'taro
01-11-2008, 08:25 PM
Just had a chance to meet up with zz today after getting ctc for so long.

Meet her in her place at Lor 2x. Then go to nearest hotel.

Here's a short FR

looks: 8
boobs :8.5
body: 7.5
Bj: 7 (yes with cap)
Ht: ard 1.55 gua:rolleyes:
wt: ~46kg
FJ : 8.5
gfe: 9 (good chatting gal type)
attitude: 9.5 (not a time watcher)
damge: 70+tip (excld cd and htl)
rtf : maybe

thk you bro Donyyong for ctc.
cheers

donyyong
02-11-2008, 01:07 PM
Just had a chance to meet up with zz today after getting ctc for so long.

Meet her in her place at Lor 2x. Then go to nearest hotel.

Here's a short FR

looks: 8
boobs :8.5
body: 7.5
Bj: 7 (yes with cap)
Ht: ard 1.55 gua:rolleyes:
wt: ~46kg
FJ : 8.5
gfe: 9 (good chatting gal type)
attitude: 9.5 (not a time watcher)
damge: 70+tip (excld cd and htl)
rtf : maybe

thk you bro Donyyong for ctc.
cheers

thanks for your FR:)

davidsin
02-11-2008, 01:09 PM
bro, i am new here, can share her contact ? David

smallfox123
02-11-2008, 01:12 PM
Hi bro, i am new here. Can i have her contact. Will be building up FR.

donyyong
03-11-2008, 11:28 AM
Hi bro, i am new here. Can i have her contact. Will be building up FR.

had reply your pm,hope to see your Fr soon:)

satyr365
03-11-2008, 11:44 AM
She sounds like a gem bro TS. But it seems she doesn't BBBJ... can clarify. If she does, do I qualify? :D:p:cool:

Cheers

Labbitan
03-11-2008, 11:49 AM
can pm her contact?

Born2Skru
03-11-2008, 11:50 AM
satyr...that you bro??? :confused::eek:

She sounds like a gem bro TS. But it seems she doesn't BBBJ... can clarify. If she does, do I qualify?

Cheers

Dizzyman
03-11-2008, 05:21 PM
Thks to TS for sharing ZZ contact, managed to meet up with her on Sat noon..overall experience is good with lots of GFE.

Look: SYT, she mentioned that she can be v mischievous if u know her well..being with her makes u feel young at heart.

Figure: B+ boobs, real soft and sensitive. Nice fair complexion too.

FJ: tight as compared to other FLs I tried.

Just like what other bros have mentioned b4, she doesn't rush u...unless there is another appointment later; she spend the sat noon hugging n watching TV with me...if u want to enjoy SYT + a company to chat, Zhen Zhen is the one.

cnscsy
04-11-2008, 12:03 PM
1st thanks Bro Donyyong for d contact.
Sori...try her more than a week ago...Just write FR now.
she is nice and cheerful...gf feeling.

IMHO:-
look - 7
boobs - B (think so)
body - 6
bj - 6 (with hot water)
fj - 7 (try few positions, managed 2 bonk twice..maybe we click)
frenching: nvr try
painting: yes
attitude: 8 (after bonk still chit-chat, nvr rush)
rtf: Yes, maybe

donyyong
05-11-2008, 09:50 AM
thanks for the FRs:)

denden7070
05-11-2008, 10:32 AM
has been ages...havent seen her:(

donyyong
06-11-2008, 08:22 AM
has been ages...havent seen her:(

think its time you should RTF her:)

freedom1984
06-11-2008, 08:44 AM
hi donyyong bro,can i hav her ctc:D

taopayoh07
08-11-2008, 06:33 AM
thank You TS for Zhen Zhen's contact..

Was trying to on her yesterday..But she is on CODE RED:([SIZE="1"][SIZE="2"][SIZE="3"][COLOR="red"][COLOR="Black"]

She mentioned that she may be ready for brothers by Sunday...
Will try her next week:p

donyyong
08-11-2008, 08:13 AM
thanks for informing:)

Leeds2006
09-11-2008, 08:46 PM
got her contact a while ago and managed to have her for early lunch todai ... arranged to fetch her at her home in the upper lor of GL ... first look was not disappointed at all .. a gal with freshy look in white short dress .. overall was a veri sextifying rubble, veri gfe feeling and felt like treated like a 'duke' ... b4 her next tour of sexxion later in the afternoon with another bro ... thx TS for the contact ... hv time will rtf

donyyong
10-11-2008, 12:06 PM
got her contact a while ago and managed to have her for early lunch todai ... arranged to fetch her at her home in the upper lor of GL ... first look was not disappointed at all .. a gal with freshy look in white short dress .. overall was a veri sextifying rubble, veri gfe feeling and felt like treated like a 'duke' ... b4 her next tour of sexxion later in the afternoon with another bro ... thx TS for the contact ... hv time will rtf

7DIVER
11-11-2008, 01:25 PM
First, thank you Donyyong for the contact. Had her for lunch today, as promised rushing out this FR b4 my meeting.
Picked her from her home, and was surprised to meet this very bubbly and friendly GFE type. She had a wonerful smile, but that's not we're after ...
Anyway to make it short, the rest are SOP. What I liked about ZZ is she gives a GFE feel about her which made me feel like we are old friends ... bonking.

Stats are according to previous threads.

Overall : Satisfied
BJ : with caps leh

RTF : Maybe

donyyong
12-11-2008, 11:46 AM
First, thank you Donyyong for the contact. Had her for lunch today, as promised rushing out this FR b4 my meeting.
Picked her from her home, and was surprised to meet this very bubbly and friendly GFE type. She had a wonerful smile, but that's not we're after ...
Anyway to make it short, the rest are SOP. What I liked about ZZ is she gives a GFE feel about her which made me feel like we are old friends ... bonking.

Stats are according to previous threads.

Overall : Satisfied
BJ : with caps leh

RTF : Maybe

thanks for your FR

toy2007
13-11-2008, 01:38 AM
Thanks Bro TS for the ctc...

Straight away sms her for a timing... after some sms in Chinese of course...
managed to arrange next day morning...

We went to hotel near to her school coz she need to go back to school after the session.... was kind of sian liao.. but still want to try.. so die die must go.

Btw when 1st look, she look not bad... quite fashionable not like those PRC at GL. She look young also... well she is young, only 23yrs.. actually is 22yrs old only.

Inside the room, we TCSS abit.. then she came and unbutton my shirt.. she refused to let me do myself... even my pants... she insisted she will unbutton, unzip and strip for me...

After which, we proceeded to bathroom... while this bathroom is damn small. Zhen Zhen washed me throughtly... and we went back to back to TCSS again... slowly as we TCSS, she slowly do her cat bath... and she asked to cap me, and do the HOT bj.wow... damn shoik.

Then she want me to service her this time... after awhile, my small head said cannot wait anymore... he want the real battle now. After some position changing, we cum together... Even my small head still inside her, she will still hug me.... not like some FL will rush go toilet and wash up. Zhen Zhen take her time, she then wash up abit, and joined me on bed again (still naked). We continued to TCSS, she asked me to rest more if I am no in the hurry..

Zhen Zhen
Look : 6.5
Height : 1.55
Boobs : B
Complexion : Fair
Overall : Chatty, GFE ...

RKKP
14-11-2008, 05:21 PM
First of all must tk Bro Donyyong forthe contact. Very gd experience with Zhen Zhen. Very friendly, Very customer orientated. Very suttly also. Really enjoyed the session with her. Will RTF

donyyong
15-11-2008, 01:07 PM
Thanks Bro TS for the ctc...

Straight away sms her for a timing... after some sms in Chinese of course...
managed to arrange next day morning...

We went to hotel near to her school coz she need to go back to school after the session.... was kind of sian liao.. but still want to try.. so die die must go.

Btw when 1st look, she look not bad... quite fashionable not like those PRC at GL. She look young also... well she is young, only 23yrs.. actually is 22yrs old only.

Inside the room, we TCSS abit.. then she came and unbutton my shirt.. she refused to let me do myself... even my pants... she insisted she will unbutton, unzip and strip for me...

After which, we proceeded to bathroom... while this bathroom is damn small. Zhen Zhen washed me throughtly... and we went back to back to TCSS again... slowly as we TCSS, she slowly do her cat bath... and she asked to cap me, and do the HOT bj.wow... damn shoik.

Then she want me to service her this time... after awhile, my small head said cannot wait anymore... he want the real battle now. After some position changing, we cum together... Even my small head still inside her, she will still hug me.... not like some FL will rush go toilet and wash up. Zhen Zhen take her time, she then wash up abit, and joined me on bed again (still naked). We continued to TCSS, she asked me to rest more if I am no in the hurry..

Zhen Zhen
Look : 6.5
Height : 1.55
Boobs : B
Complexion : Fair
Overall : Chatty, GFE ...

thanks for you FR:)

donyyong
15-11-2008, 01:09 PM
First of all must tk Bro Donyyong forthe contact. Very gd experience with Zhen Zhen. Very friendly, Very customer orientated. Very suttly also. Really enjoyed the session with her. Will RTF

thanks for your FR too:)

Redoxan
15-11-2008, 10:04 PM
Announcement !!!

TCSS Samster Gathering is here again on 18th NOV 2008, Tuesday.

Place : 8+8 kopitiam , Lor 8, Facing Guillimard Rd

Time : 6pm till late.

donyyong
17-11-2008, 02:47 PM
hope to see FRs:)

tony1960
19-11-2008, 01:29 AM
Thanks to bro ah nan contact of Zhen Zhen.
Finally manage to arrange to me up with her this afternoon.
Pick her up at her place and was directed to the nearest Hotel in GL.
(My first impression was a very friendly lady).Was told to get 1 hr ( $10)slot. (First time for me.).
Once in the room help me to get undress and bath together.
Proceed to do warm up. ie; petting,touching ,cathbath,bbbj .....
finally cap on and the missionary position. The interesting things begin here.
As I slight in I realised that it was very tight . the thrusting every time make me feel wonderful and exhilarating. After 10 mins can't take it anymore and released. The second surprised happen next, while still inside her ,she started to contract her virginal ,squeezing my didi again and again. just like milking a cow. Wow.......the feeling is unbelievable( not sure how much I cum but a lot by the sag of the cd):).
Grading as follows:
Look : 6/10
body : slim
Frenching: 7/10
BBBj : 7/10
FJ : 10/10
Damage: 70 + tips + 10 rm.
Overall a good fuck and value for money........

A thousand Thanks to bro ah nan.

sonicx01362
19-11-2008, 09:07 AM
Thanks bro donyyong for the contact of zhen zhen.

Due to my tight schedule, flying between singapore and guangzhou, FINALLY managed to up her on Sat 15/11.

Pick her up after her lunch at her place and then proceed to the nearest GL hotel for our date. Once in the room she help to remove my cloth while i help her to remove hers. had an enjoyable time taking off for each other.

her stats is as follow: -

look:7 (as she is a syt, real student look)
bj: 7.5 (if bbbj will be better)
frenching: yes
painting: yes
fj: 8 (She is tight)
attitude: 9( vry well done)
overall: 8.5
RTF:yes

donyyong
19-11-2008, 11:47 AM
thanks for the FRs posted:)

smallfish73
21-11-2008, 09:01 PM
After many times of failure (>5), finally had a chance to meet up with Zhenzhen this afternoon after the session with Xiaona (Bro Csh00).

Again, just want to share some highlights as I'm not good in writing long FR.

What I like: Her voice and her way to talk, really can have good conversation; Her soft boobs (really young); Her smooth and sensitive skin; Her response during my foreplay service (just like to try it with your first lover); Her hardcore moans (really turn me on)

What I expect more: Better BJ; Other than that, no complains.

Overall: Quite good experience. Enjoy the session very much.Paid her 80.

RTF: Very likely as I'm expecting to frenching with this lovely young girl next time (Negative today due to her ulcer)

activez
22-11-2008, 03:10 PM
Just sms her today...She is down with flu and will be resting at home these 1-2 days...

donyyong
22-11-2008, 03:51 PM
After many times of failure (>5), finally had a chance to meet up with Zhenzhen this afternoon after the session with Xiaona (Bro Csh00).

Again, just want to share some highlights as I'm not good in writing long FR.

What I like: Her voice and her way to talk, really can have good conversation; Her soft boobs (really young); Her smooth and sensitive skin; Her response during my foreplay service (just like to try it with your first lover); Her hardcore moans (really turn me on)

What I expect more: Better BJ; Other than that, no complains.

Overall: Quite good experience. Enjoy the session very much.Paid her 80.

RTF: Very likely as I'm expecting to frenching with this lovely young girl next time (Negative today due to her ulcer)

thanks for your FR

checkout
26-11-2008, 04:07 PM
Many thanks for TS donyyong for to share this gem..

Called her up 1 week ago, she was quite polite in the phone, and even parted from her after bonk, she still keep wish me “Good Luck” in Chinese.

Met her at hotel near she stay, short, but beautiful, have some mark at her stomach - didn’t ask. Simple, sexy and horny girl.

Look: 7 (sweet looking)...
Boob: 6. B.(soft & pink nips)
Bbbj: 8..
Attitude: 7
Frenching: 5. a while.
AR: 8 bonus.
Painting: 6. a while, said itch..
Fj: 8. a bit loose but she quite skilful, cum fast.
Damaged: 70 + tips + 20 (room).
Overall: 8
Rtf: sure, if vit M allow

donyyong
29-11-2008, 04:05 AM
Many thanks for TS donyyong for to share this gem..

Called her up 1 week ago, she was quite polite in the phone, and even parted from her after bonk, she still keep wish me “Good Luck” in Chinese.

Met her at hotel near she stay, short, but beautiful, have some mark at her stomach - didn’t ask. Simple, sexy and horny girl.

Look: 7 (sweet looking)...
Boob: 6. B.(soft & pink nips)
Bbbj: 8..
Attitude: 7
Frenching: 5. a while.
AR: 8 bonus.
Painting: 6. a while, said itch..
Fj: 8. a bit loose but she quite skilful, cum fast.
Damaged: 70 + tips + 20 (room).
Overall: 8
Rtf: sure, if vit M allow

thanks for your FR

mia2002sg
29-11-2008, 07:11 AM
bro

can forward the contact for zhen zhen

denden7070
29-11-2008, 12:56 PM
went for my RTF after knowing she is sick but after my "check up" she had recovered:D:D

donyyong
30-11-2008, 02:20 PM
bros with her ctc,pls call her before evening for slot:)

activez
01-12-2008, 03:57 PM
RTF her again recently...The feeling is always gd with her around...She had recovered already and ready for more actions...

donyyong
02-12-2008, 09:57 AM
RTF her again recently...The feeling is always gd with her around...She had recovered already and ready for more actions...

yes,she had recovered:)

RULonesome2Nite
04-12-2008, 05:28 PM
Thks to TS for the contact of Zhen Zhen

On 1st sight, I thot I find myself with our national swimmer, Tao Li. But this one more pretty, the eyes look alike ;-) On first sight, not so spectacular but the look will grow on you.

No point putting my ratings as most commented by fellow bros here are true.Just some comments:

Genuine Moan - super real, not like those fake ones.
High GFE - She asked me to strip her and vice versa. I love foreplay!!
She came twice and bit me on my neck. Jia lar... I have to use sandpaper to remove the teeth mark else CO find out got lots of explanation to do.
Friendly and chatty.

In short, Definitely value GEM and RTF is a MUST!!!

activez
08-12-2008, 11:02 AM
haha...she do looks a bit like our Tao Li but definitely a prettier version...

denden7070
08-12-2008, 01:20 PM
haha...she do looks a bit like our Tao Li but definitely a prettier version...

can someone post a pic of this taoli......then i can comfirm wheather is it true:D:p

the_e_ones
08-12-2008, 03:59 PM
can someone post a pic of this taoli......then i can comfirm wheather is it true:D:p

Bro denden7070,

As per your request...
http://www.teamsingapore.com.sg/publish/teamsingapore/en/news_features/latest_news/2007/go__tao_li__go.MainPar.0003.Image.gif

I must say that Zhen Zhen looks much better... and bonkable...

Cheers and enjoy...

goofy1128
09-12-2008, 07:54 AM
Thanks TS for the ctc. Tried her recently after a few failed attempts. Must say look really similar to Taoli, especially the hair style with some highlights. Friendly and cheerful enough. :):)

donyyong
09-12-2008, 11:28 AM
Thks to TS for the contact of Zhen Zhen

On 1st sight, I thot I find myself with our national swimmer, Tao Li. But this one more pretty, the eyes look alike ;-) On first sight, not so spectacular but the look will grow on you.

No point putting my ratings as most commented by fellow bros here are true.Just some comments:

Genuine Moan - super real, not like those fake ones.
High GFE - She asked me to strip her and vice versa. I love foreplay!!
She came twice and bit me on my neck. Jia lar... I have to use sandpaper to remove the teeth mark else CO find out got lots of explanation to do.
Friendly and chatty.

In short, Definitely value GEM and RTF is a MUST!!!

achngsh
09-12-2008, 11:38 AM
Hi Bro,

Can PM me Zhen Zhen contact details?

denden7070
10-12-2008, 11:26 AM
Bro denden7070,

As per your request...
http://www.teamsingapore.com.sg/publish/teamsingapore/en/news_features/latest_news/2007/go__tao_li__go.MainPar.0003.Image.gif

I must say that Zhen Zhen looks much better... and bonkable...

Cheers and enjoy...

thanks for your help.......but ZZ look much much better than this Tao Li;)

the_e_ones
10-12-2008, 04:26 PM
thanks for your help.......but ZZ look much much better than this Tao Li;)

I shared your sentiment...

Cheers and enjoy...

sequence79
10-12-2008, 09:19 PM
oh well, just learn from zhen zhen that she don't work at night as well.

Guess I have to be missing this GEM!

donyyong
15-12-2008, 11:31 AM
thanks for all bros support on ZZ:)

donyyong
16-12-2008, 01:07 PM
no more FR on ZZ??

duck_knight
16-12-2008, 04:07 PM
bro,

can PM the contact??
interest to try it, Thanks a lots.:p

donyyong
18-12-2008, 10:31 AM
bro,

can PM the contact??
interest to try it, Thanks a lots.:p

had pm you:)

davis
18-12-2008, 09:32 PM
Just had a try on her in the afternoon as she only operates in the afternoon,pick her up at lorong 26 and went for a hotel at lorong 28

looks = 6/10 ( looks too mature for me)
figure = 6.5/10
boobs = 8/10 soft and nice nipples
complexion = 8/10 smooth
pussy = 7/10 tight
french = never try
fingering =never try
bj = 7/10
catbath = 7/10
Overall = chatty and willing to please

RTF = no (i like syt)

donyyong
19-12-2008, 08:33 PM
Just had a try on her in the afternoon as she only operates in the afternoon,pick her up at lorong 26 and went for a hotel at lorong 28

looks = 6/10 ( looks too mature for me)
figure = 6.5/10
boobs = 8/10 soft and nice nipples
complexion = 8/10 smooth
pussy = 7/10 tight
french = never try
fingering =never try
bj = 7/10
catbath = 7/10
Overall = chatty and willing to please

RTF = no (i like syt)

Man of Tiger
30-12-2008, 02:12 PM
Sorry for the late FR. Went to look for her 3 weeks ago and I have to thanks TS for given me the contact. Here is my rating:

looks: 6.5
body: 6.5
boobs: 7 (soft and with nice nipples)
complexion: 7
pussy:6.5
frenching: never try
bj: 7 (can give a good suck although it is only bj)
catbath: 6 (for me not long enough)
FJ: 7 (I like the way she moans)
Overall: still bonkable
rtf: no (as I want to try others)

donyyong
31-12-2008, 02:26 PM
Sorry for the late FR. Went to look for her 3 weeks ago and I have to thanks TS for given me the contact. Here is my rating:

looks: 6.5
body: 6.5
boobs: 7 (soft and with nice nipples)
complexion: 7
pussy:6.5
frenching: never try
bj: 7 (can give a good suck although it is only bj)
catbath: 6 (for me not long enough)
FJ: 7 (I like the way she moans)
Overall: still bonkable
rtf: no (as I want to try others)

davis
01-01-2009, 03:54 PM
To the Bro who zapped me i really bonked her in the afternoon at 1230pm ,she just woke up and i picked her up from her place,her place is at no.06 i think (forgotton already).Her place has a indoor carpark for the residents right

donyyong
03-01-2009, 06:54 AM
To the Bro who zapped me i really bonked her in the afternoon at 1230pm ,she just woke up and i picked her up from her place,her place is at no.06 i think (forgotton already).Her place has a indoor carpark for the residents right

chill down,bro:)

denden7070
04-01-2009, 03:08 PM
had RTF zhen zhen,the session was great than before;)

name;zhen zhen
age;23
boob;B
look;7
bbbj;7.5
frenching;yes
painting;yes
fj;7
attitude;8.5
overall;8.5
damage;70
RTF;yes

donyyong
05-01-2009, 03:08 AM
had RTF zhen zhen,the session was great than before;)

name;zhen zhen
age;23
boob;B
look;7
bbbj;7.5
frenching;yes
painting;yes
fj;7
attitude;8.5
overall;8.5
damage;70
RTF;yes

denden7070
06-01-2009, 12:18 PM

dont mention abt it,indeed she is better than ever;)

Loof
16-01-2009, 02:44 PM
Thanks for FR,

Would like to try, can Bro pm me her contact. Cheers

LifeLife
17-01-2009, 09:54 AM
RTF ZZ for the second time, her GFE with me has improved, this session is more like making love then just commercial fj, will arrange one more round with her before CNY...

denden7070
22-01-2009, 08:02 AM
RTF ZZ for the second time, her GFE with me has improved, this session is more like making love then just commercial fj, will arrange one more round with her before CNY...

me too will arrange a slot b4 cny:D

smallfish73
22-01-2009, 09:48 PM
Had a RTF session with Zhenzhen this afternoon:
SEXTIFIED and EXHAUSTED--Had 3 shots (2 shots with Yuanyuan/Bro Chew78s and 1 shot with Zhenzhen) in 4 hours:p

jaychew82
11-03-2009, 09:11 PM
Bro CAn pass me zhenzhen's contact??
Thanks..