PDA

View Full Version : Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 [94] 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148

etct88
01-12-2014, 02:51 AM
Pattaya muff dive trip over? :D

Don't even want to talk about it, later kenna labelled ........:rolleyes:

PeterWongster
01-12-2014, 09:00 AM
Sukhumvit Soi 24/1 will soon be Soi Otemachi Shoji! 1/4 to 1/3 of the Soi is under them now. Took over a few of the smaller MPs. Apple Massage is one of them.

Former Apple ground floor already renovated. Rooms will have jacuzzi next year according to MMS. Current price 2100b(60min) 2400b(90min). Probably will increase when new rooms r ready.

Bro, you know which MP's are being taken over?

Boss Massage? Angels Massage?

Boss is one of my favourite liao, have lots of shiock experience, so hope it is not being taken over :(

le113ru
01-12-2014, 11:09 AM
Bro, you know which MP's are being taken over?

Boss Massage? Angels Massage?

Boss is one of my favourite liao, have lots of shiock experience, so hope it is not being taken over :(

These 2 still around

SMCUSER
01-12-2014, 03:26 PM
Hi all bros.
Will be in Bangkok from 4th -6th. Any bros in town wanna meet up for drinks and off course contribute to the land of :). Kindly pm

tonyseng
01-12-2014, 05:19 PM
I will be at bkk on 4 to 7 dec.

samster999
01-12-2014, 05:54 PM
will be in bkk alone from 4th-7th.

Looking for kaki to chiong as well. Do pm me if anyone keen.

Thanks.

oolouis
01-12-2014, 06:57 PM
Either that or later tio label "freeloader" by farang wannabe from the 3rd world and his lackey monkey face. :D:D

A 7yo should be able to tell the difference between a monkey and a chimp.
But Bozo here, and we assume he's a full grown adult, can't!
So Bozo has the mental acuity of a 5yo?
Right we'll call him Juvenile Bozo henceforth! :D

SEAJ
01-12-2014, 08:02 PM
Don't even want to talk about it, later kenna labelled ........:rolleyes:

Bangkok Field Report http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?p=12216595#post12216595
01-12-2014 02:23 AM can you shut the fuck up

OK – etct88, give you a second chance. Violations as yours should have resulted in reversal of your points to NEGATIVE -959 instead of the +959 that you ENJOY for now. But since there is a fine line between board traffic vs. order, seeing that you have been an active poster with over 4K posts, Boss will give you this second chance and has instead instructed me to deal with you ….for now.

Power to Zap others must be used judiciously and properly, and the abuse of such must henceforth stop. Too many potentially good Samsters are driven away by abusers such as you.

Please ALSO let this post serve as a warning to ALL OTHERS HERE.

And oh, an apology from you etct88, would be a nice way to start your rehabilitation.

Pattaya http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?p=12216579#post12216579
30-11-2014 08:53 PM mind your own business

OK 3-X, again another case of a gross abuse of powers to zap. Again let me emphasize, there must be balance between traffic and revenue, and whilst your premium status has FOR NOW afforded you a pass, please note that further abuse will result in further action which can be taken.

And whilst I have not publicly posted your correct handle, please note that it would be smart for YOU to resolve the matter properly …. And again, an apology from you would be the obvious and first thing in order.

SEAJ

Snacky
01-12-2014, 08:15 PM
Fuck, here come again stupid war between posters. Obviously having his own thread was not enough, that idiot of SEAJ has to start quarrels in the other threads too.

It's time for the admin to tell him to get lost for good. :mad:

SEAJ
01-12-2014, 08:49 PM
Fuck, here come again stupid war between posters. Obviously having his own thread was not enough, that idiot of SEAJ has to start quarrels in the other threads too.

It's time for the admin to tell him to get lost for good. :mad:
Good God - do I need to actually spell it out for you?
Incredible!
Never mind, you'll soon find out!
SEAJ

le113ru
01-12-2014, 11:39 PM
I will be at bkk on 4 to 7 dec.

Some chiong places may be closed due to King's birthday. No sale of alcohol. U may need to make some arrangements earlier if u want a girl for overnight. FYI, Thermae usually closes for 2-3 days.

NijozanSameSame
02-12-2014, 05:53 AM
Just my own observations and guesses from recent trip to Land of Smiling Pussies-

1. I have always liked Baccara and Crazy Houses. My two newbie friends also agree they are better suited to their Asian taste. Some gems there.

2. They also agree Nataree is the place for soapy. Seems like Japs are also abandoning the other MP's such as Poseidon and swarming Nataree. Witnessed many farangs and curry faces too. Hope SYT's won't start quitting in droves due to megalophallophobia, and....well, I will probably quit going there too if curry faces stink up the place.

3. Went to Pimp the first time. It provided more visual and tactile stimulation because most girls were in bikinis. Watch out for the tequila girls. We got carried away and ended up paying for over 30 shots lol. Membership only lasts 4 months. Ended up giving up the remaining bottles to nice staff at my hotel.

4. My guess about army cleaning up area around Emporium....probably the conglomerate that owns Emporium and the megamall under construction across the street wants to make the area more family friendly...just my 2 bahts.

kychin
02-12-2014, 06:05 AM
megalophallophobia

never heard this word before.whats the meaning?

Just my own observations and guesses from recent trip to Land of Smiling Pussies-

1. I have always liked Baccara and Crazy Houses. My two newbie friends also agree they are better suited to their Asian taste. Some gems there.

2. They also agree Nataree is the place for soapy. Seems like Japs are also abandoning the other MP's such as Poseidon and swarming Nataree. Witnessed many farangs and curry faces too. Hope SYT's won't start quitting in droves due to megalophallophobia, and....well, I will probably quit going there too if curry faces stink up the place.

3. Went to Pimp the first time. It provided more visual and tactile stimulation because most girls were in bikinis. Watch out for the tequila girls. We got carried away and ended up paying for over 30 shots lol. Membership only lasts 4 months. Ended up giving up the remaining bottles to nice staff at my hotel.

4. My guess about army cleaning up area around Emporium....probably the conglomerate that owns Emporium and the megamall under construction across the street wants to make the area more family friendly...just my 2 bahts.

oolouis
02-12-2014, 07:11 AM

strictly IMO. YMMV

1. Crazy House almost all UFOs. Baccara, about 5% doable. No comparison.

2. Nattaree. I checked with papasan, girls have no right of refusal, that's why presence of curry faces (your term lols.) Curry faces do get refused entry at some aggs and clubs. Also, girls at aggs have right of refusal. In Patts soapies, girls have no right of refusal too, and 70% of clientele are curry faces. I was there and felt like a foreigner amidst all the curry faces.

3. Pimp and G clubs. Avoid like the plague. Ripoff establishments. Which attract con artists and scammers as stealth agents. Zilch value for money.

4. Emporium - currently under major renovations. Shopping there is a big hassle.

All my POV only.

Treemon99
02-12-2014, 02:19 PM
[QUOTE=oolouis;12224974].

2. Nattaree. I checked with papasan, girls have no right of refusal, that's why presence of curry faces (your term lols.) Curry faces do get refused entry at some aggs and clubs. /QUOTE]

Not too sure about Nataree fishbowl but sideliners side, girls have right of refusal but they need to tell PPS beforehand what kind of customers they don't take... ...my last visit, i overheard PPS telling a farang, this girl farang no go etc :)

SEAJ
02-12-2014, 02:36 PM
megalophallophobia

never heard this word before.whats the meaning?
LOL - had to Google this too!

Karl: ARGH! This guy is clearly a megalo-phallophobiac!

Canterbury: I’m afraid I don’t understand what you are talking about…

Karl: He’s afraid of my big cock. Is this blunt enough for ya? I told you I’m the manliest one here, and he knows what I am packing. It scares him Mark. It makes him feel incapable. He’s less of a man when he’s around me, and that’s his weakness. This guys as good as done! ARGH! I CAN FEEL IT NOW! His blood is going to splatter boy. Hey! Let’s all go get some ice cream…it’s on me!

SEAJ

oolouis
02-12-2014, 06:33 PM
[QUOTE=oolouis;12224974].

2. Nattaree. I checked with papasan, girls have no right of refusal, that's why presence of curry faces (your term lols.) Curry faces do get refused entry at some aggs and clubs. /QUOTE]

Not too sure about Nataree fishbowl but sideliners side, girls have right of refusal but they need to tell PPS beforehand what kind of customers they don't take... ...my last visit, i overheard PPS telling a farang, this girl farang no go etc :)

Sorry, for the sake of brevity, I did not elaborate earlier. The pps I spoke too was adamant the girls do have right of refusal....for customers new to them. For customers who are rtf-ing them, the girls can refuse on grounds of prior rough treatment, but on no other grounds. According to him, these were non-negotiable house rules!

oolouis
02-12-2014, 06:37 PM
LOL - had to Google this too!

SEAJ

SEAJ, where's the usual wit about you? Lol. The sub-words 'mega' and 'phallo' wd have connote something to a wily brain like yours, wouldn't it?

oolouis
02-12-2014, 07:53 PM
[QUOTE=Treemon99;12226842]

Sorry, for the sake of brevity, I did not elaborate earlier. The pps I spoke too was adamant the girls do NOT have right of refusal....for customers new to them. For customers who are rtf-ing them, the girls can refuse on grounds of prior rough treatment, but on no other grounds. According to him, these were non-negotiable house rules!

Sorry, correction above

threepio
02-12-2014, 10:20 PM
Lots of insecure racist self deluded pricks in here it seems.

cloudprince
03-12-2014, 01:49 PM
Just want to express my thanks to all who have contributed to the thread and the other bangkok threads. Recently went over and had a great time. Can't wait to go again!

oolouis
03-12-2014, 07:25 PM
One self-righteous sanctimonious fxxxwit masquerading as a self-styled anti-racism donk taking up the racism cudgel without spelling out how a comment can be racist. Lol

PeterWongster
03-12-2014, 08:37 PM
strictly IMO. YMMV

2. Nattaree. I checked with papasan, girls have no right of refusal, that's why presence of curry faces (your term lols.) Curry faces do get refused entry at some aggs and clubs. Also, girls at aggs have right of refusal. In Patts soapies, girls have no right of refusal too, and 70% of clientele are curry faces. I was there and felt like a foreigner amidst all the curry faces.

All my POV only.

Wat your problem bro? Stop being racist, bro we live in same country and you still have to be racist !!! I think you jealous cuz u never been able to get curry girls, you have to pay money to f#ck girls. GO to hell and go suck your own didi...

NijozanSameSame
04-12-2014, 05:16 AM
Sorry to have brought up the term "curry face" to trigger off this racial firestorm. We are all "racists" and make racial generalizations one way or another. It's just human nature. That is how we adapt to life. Otherwise, we would be still touching hot subject and going "ouch" everyday. Here are my generalizations from direct or indirect experiences-

1. Sushi faces are more generous and polite.... until their oppressed sides come out. That's why puyings love them, beside their small dicks.

2. Kongpao faces are loud, rude and dirty, except the more domesticated bunches from Taiwan or Sillypore who make up for it by being cheap Charlie.

3. Kimchi faces are so full of themselves they think they can fuck everyone gangnam style.

4. Pho faces are so shallow that everyone just wants to become a millionaire, in Dong.

5. Niggers think they are being discriminated whenever someone turns the light on. Wonder if they will complain of racial profiling them as nerds if half of medical school students in USA and half of silicon valley IT engineers are niggers.

6. White trashes think they own the world....well, with others' money.

7. Curry faces....well, my dick gets hard when it sees a hot puying just as naturally as my nose get repulsed when it smells a curry face. Sorry, maybe switch to Thai curry or something.

There are also beautiful things to say about any of the people above. But, just for fun, I like to call them by their nicks.

Zai yen yen. Stay calm and pussy on!

oolouis
04-12-2014, 09:10 AM
Wat your problem bro? Stop being racist, bro we live in same country and you still have to be racist !!! I think you jealous cuz u never been able to get curry girls, you have to pay money to f#ck girls. GO to hell and go suck your own didi...

Hey Junior, from your own postings in hcmc thread, you haven't got laid for 5 days....and you are in hcmc! Wau, only 2 reasons I can think of, you are either exceedingly ugly or a curryface yourself, lol!

And btw, please don't flatter yourself, I am not your bro. I don't have nincompoops for bros. lol

benxmanda
04-12-2014, 11:16 AM
Recommended to frens, Rainbow 4 and Spanky in Nana.
None of them knew I got all the info from this forum threads.
Below live feedback from them:
Rainbow 4 - two stages, one topless n one bikini, about 40 girls, quality no bad. Crowded.
Spanky - full nude, got show, about 10 girls, quality, depends yr luck.
They left after visiting these two.
Then stumble upon STRAPS, only bikini, ended up each took one back to hotel ytd night. They dint go in STRAPS, saw the girls outside the bar, just grab and go. According to them, better quality than Rainbow 4 and Spanky. One got K Pop star look. LOL.
Hope they enjoy their stay in BKK.
Now they go attack massage parlour in BKK. Of coz using the list I gave to them.:D

knowntender
04-12-2014, 11:39 AM
East Pattaya..coming from Sukhumvit road Soi 53.. better known as Soi Nernplubwan..there is a muslim restaurant selling decent beef soup..its the closest thing here in Pattaya. Its just outside the mosque close to the market. Not easy to find unless you familiar w East Pattaya. In Bangkok..try sintornsteaks at Bangna..its also a muslim steakhouse and largest in Bangkok..They have decent beef or mutton soup.:)

Hi Bro

Thanks for your info earlier.

Sorry that I am confused about both locations you mentioned. I had tough time finding place in Pattaya Third Road as well as the Sukhumvit Road in Pattaya in the past. I think I will flag down a taxi in Bangkok to look for that large restaurant in Bangna Bangkok.

BTW, is there anything special about the Muslim Steakhouse as compared to western style steakhouse ? Is it different cooking method with different sauce or herb bringing in distinctive different taste ? Being neither a Singaporean nor Malaysian, please excuse stupid me very novice about the subject.

Met you once in Kawaii bar about a year ago, I will head to Pattaya again at year end and stayed near soi 6 as well

Knowntender

knowntender
04-12-2014, 11:48 AM
There quite a number of muslim stalls from the south at Ramkhamhaeng, just opposite the university.

Hi Bro BlueDragon,

It had been a very, very long time since party together in the club in Ratchada. At my age, I very much favor MILF and pay little attention to university campus and hopeless to find this Ramkhamhaeng U Region.

Thanks for your tip anywhere. If you happen to be in Bangkok in the New Year, can definitely share a pint or bottle or even specialty coffee with you there.

Knowntender

Soi6
04-12-2014, 11:54 AM
Hi Bro

Thanks for your info earlier.

Sorry that I am confused about both locations you mentioned. I had tough time finding place in Pattaya Third Road as well as the Sukhumvit Road in Pattaya in the past. I think I will flag down a taxi in Bangkok to look for that large restaurant in Bangna Bangkok.
BTW, is there anything special about the Muslim Steakhouse as compared to western style steakhouse ?
Met you once in Kawaii bar about a year ago, I will head to Pattaya again at year end and stayed near soi 6 as well

Knowntender

When in Pattaya do drop by and I can show you in better detail..
Nothing really special about the steakhouse other than it is halal.
Bro BD is correct as that area have many many halal establishments.:)

BlueDragon193
04-12-2014, 11:55 AM
Hi Bro BlueDragon,

It had been a very, very long time since party together in the club in Ratchada. At my age, I very much favor MILF and pay little attention to university campus and hopeless to find this Ramkhamhaeng U Region.

Thanks for your tip anywhere. If you happen to be in Bangkok in the New Year, can definitely share a pint or bottle or even specialty coffee with you there.

Knowntender

Yeah, such a long times ago. Mostly, we party at The Villa, Monte Carlo and Maiake G Clubs.

Thanks for your kind offer and will keep you inform once confirm.

Sanuk.

PeterWongster
04-12-2014, 12:12 PM
Hey Junior, from your own postings in hcmc thread, you haven't got laid for 5 days....and you are in hcmc! Wau, only 2 reasons I can think of, you are either exceedingly ugly or a curryface yourself, lol!

And btw, please don't flatter yourself, I am not your bro. I don't have nincompoops for bros. lol

Oww, you hurt my feelings dipshit.

Plenty of big talk from you abusing other samsters in other threads, but at the end of the day just remember this point, if you're so good looking yourself, why do you end up paying for sex yourself?:confused::confused: The girls hanging round you must be after your money cuz I doubt you have have either good looks or a personality.

Nonteerak2553
04-12-2014, 04:09 PM
maybe switch to Thai curry or something.

IMO

Some of these Thai Indians are equally HOT! :D

I've a few Thai Indian friends with killer body and look. And you can't tell them indian till they said so, their skin is just like normal other thai.

TonyCheong
04-12-2014, 04:32 PM

I've a few Thai Indian friends with killer body and look. And you can't tell them indian till they said so, their skin is just like normal other thai.

Saw a lot of such Thai Indian luk kreung before.

Their abalones phet mak mak! :p

Nonteerak2553
04-12-2014, 04:45 PM

Aroy mak mak duai krub! :D:p

pooker
04-12-2014, 05:05 PM
Saw a lot of such Thai Indian luk kreung before.

Hmmmm Bro i have never tried Curry Tomyam abalone before !!
Tried Curry and lots Of TOM Yam but never a combo !!!
Interesting.......

pooker
04-12-2014, 05:13 PM
If you like Korean BBQ, a must try is SukiShi BBQ!
Everytime I go BKK, I die die will eat this without fail!
It's better then Rock U @ bugis+

Their garlic fried rice, + corn.. is amazing.
And for the BBQ, get the Marinated Black Pork. so damn good!!

http://www.sukishigroup.com/home/

If u like BBQ Buffet and u think sukishi is good then wait till u try my recommendation !!

Go check out Giant Yakiniku @ Chidlom or other locations
http://www.soidb.com/bangkok/restaurant/yakiniku-giants-19th-chidlom.html

Easiest way to get there is to take BTS to chidlom then get off and walk into chidlom road off Sukhumvit, prob about 150 M walk and it will be on ur left hand side !! Or take a taxi and tell them Pai ti Chidlom Ted Sip Kau(19th)
and it will be on the 2nd flr of the building !!
Or take bts to Chidlom then take motor-sai(motor taxi) to Chidlom Ted Sip Kau.

Its a buffet style BBQ and everything is fresh and the Beef quality is superb!!!

I know many other non touristy places to eat, just state what u are looking for and i will try to recommend to u.

KhunDaddy !!

oolouis
04-12-2014, 05:50 PM
Oww, you hurt my feelings dipshit.

Plenty of big talk from you abusing other samsters in other threads, but at the end of the day just remember this point, if you're so good looking yourself, why do you end up paying for sex yourself?:confused::confused: The girls hanging round you must be after your money cuz I doubt you have have either good looks or a personality.

Sorry about hurting your feelings, but you were the one spilling the beans about how you can't get laid for 5 days... in hcmc. Sad, real sad.

Junior, did I say I was good looking? Did I say girls hang around me? Insults don't work, so you turn to fabricating lies?

Of course the pfp girls that I cavort with are after my money. Did I say otherwise? Or you want plaudits for working that one out. Duh brains. Lol

Plenty of big talk? Evidence? Or another fabricated claim, ninny? Or you just trying to drum up support, dare not argue alone? Or you trying to scare me? Pfft!

Notice you heeded my request not to call me bro. Thanks for being guai guai! Now you just run along and play with someone matching your mentality, Junior. Or go try to get laid, today 6 days liao! Lol

PeterWongster
04-12-2014, 06:31 PM
Sorry about hurting your feelings, but you were the one spilling the beans about how you can't get laid for 5 days... in hcmc. Sad, real sad.

Junior, did I say I was good looking? Did I say girls hang around me? Insults don't work, so you turn to fabricating lies?

Of course the pfp girls that I cavort with are after my money. Did I say otherwise? Or you want plaudits for working that one out. Duh brains. Lol

Plenty of big talk? Evidence? Or another fabricated claim, ninny? Or you just trying to drum up support, dare not argue alone? Or you trying to scare me? Pfft!

Notice you heeded my request not to call me bro. Thanks for being guai guai! Now you just run along and play with someone matching your mentality, Junior. Or go try to get laid, today 6 days liao! Lol

Bro (oops did I just call you that), well suck it up dipshit.

In HMC for work, not for a cheong trip. A bit of fun on the side is a bonus. You gotta work for $$$ to fund one's activities. But glad my story put a smile on your face.

As for evidence of your "big talk", one just needs to read your post history, no need for me to flood this thread with more of your garbage.

Scared of arguing with you by myself? Please this is a discussion forum, there's nothing brave about sitting behind a computer and abusing other users, wow you go out and argue with someone online all by yourself, lets award you the bravery medal !!! Just as you said, insults don't work, so you can keep your shit flowing all you want.

As for you calling me Junior, I will give you credit and for once you got this correct, I am certainly junior to you in terms of age. You sound nothing more like an old sook, so keep up your arrogant attitude on the boards.

oolouis
04-12-2014, 07:26 PM
Bro (oops did I just call you that), well suck it up dipshit.

In HMC for work, not for a cheong trip. A bit of fun on the side is a bonus. You gotta work for $$$ to fund one's activities. But glad my story put a smile on your face.

As for evidence of your "big talk", one just needs to read your post history, no need for me to flood this thread with more of your garbage.

Scared of arguing with you by myself? Please this is a discussion forum, there's nothing brave about sitting behind a computer and abusing other users, wow you go out and argue with someone online all by yourself, lets award you the bravery medal !!! Just as you said, insults don't work, so you can keep your shit flowing all you want.

As for you calling me Junior, I will give you credit and for once you got this correct, I am certainly junior to you in terms of age. You sound nothing more like an old sook, so keep up your arrogant attitude on the boards.

Oh well...if you insist on calling me bro.... can't stop you from trying to claim relationship with people you envy as smarter than you, can I? Lol

And thanks for reading up my post history, can't stop you from hero worship either, sigh. You really need to stop this obsession with me.

It was YOUR insults that don't work lols, that's why you turn to lying! Mine worked, it riled you up such that you have to resort to profanities.

Er....duh brain, Junior in terms of mental capability lah. But if you deem a younger age is a plus point, and it comprise the sum total of your lifetime achievements, then keep crowing about your age lo, samsters here will understand!

''You gotta work for $$$ to fund one's activities.'' True, I suppose, given the level of mental acuity you are at. Lol. Ever heard of passive investment income?

But Junior, have you got laid yet? 6 days liao, getting worried for you. Lol!

naemlo
04-12-2014, 09:05 PM

Hot babe,

http://i197.photobucket.com/albums/aa76/indyank/katrina-kaif-9.jpg

byebyecp
04-12-2014, 11:22 PM
Definitely rainbow 4, quite good. Bring one girl back & has a very good night in disco & room. I love nana...Bkk, after cp:D

jsjs
05-12-2014, 12:37 AM
:D:D:D
Hahaha... UPZ! I Love BKK!!!

NijozanSameSame
05-12-2014, 05:21 AM
Saying some curry pussies are hot is like saying some tom yum pussies are not. But enough of these racial jokes. Back to pussies....

Forgot to report that I did stop by RCA once around 10:30, and surprisingly it was quite dead. One of the venues there was under renovation. So, not sure if that was the reason. Popped in Kitty Spa just to view the lineup, of which there were about 10. Did not find any that would derail my pre-planned itinerary for the night. Again, I believe more kapoos allowing FJ is attracting more pros masquerading as SYT's in these joints.

Also, 1 night at Sherbet, it was quite dead, and the next night, it was hopping like the good old days. Don't know what to make of it.

The Pent has also renovated. It did feel very dated in the past. One night Christina Aquilar was having a concert there. Everyone seemed to be her big fan. Had no clue who she was, but had just as much fun as everyone else there.

Cheers,

Nonteerak2553
05-12-2014, 09:11 AM
Hot babe,

http://i197.photobucket.com/albums/aa76/indyank/katrina-kaif-9.jpg

Hot jing jing! :D

Taking the opportunity to wish all thai lovers

HAPPY FATHER'S DAY! :D:p

sheridan
05-12-2014, 09:47 AM
Yup! Agreed. Most of the Mixed blood have distinctive facial features. That's applied to Thai-Indian as well. So, some are really pretty :p

jwbparty
06-12-2014, 03:37 AM
C6IMhAzjDyY

Not one Asian customer/tourist in sight. All old/overweight white dudes. :eek:

jwbparty
06-12-2014, 03:54 AM
Sorry to have brought up the term "curry face" to trigger off this racial firestorm. We are all "racists" and make racial generalizations one way or another. It's just human nature. That is how we adapt to life. Otherwise, we would be still touching hot subject and going "ouch" everyday. Here are my generalizations from direct or indirect experiences-

1. Sushi faces are more generous and polite.... until their oppressed sides come out. That's why puyings love them, beside their small dicks.

2. Kongpao faces are loud, rude and dirty, except the more domesticated bunches from Taiwan or Sillypore who make up for it by being cheap Charlie.

3. Kimchi faces are so full of themselves they think they can fuck everyone gangnam style.

4. Pho faces are so shallow that everyone just wants to become a millionaire, in Dong.

5. Niggers think they are being discriminated whenever someone turns the light on. Wonder if they will complain of racial profiling them as nerds if half of medical school students in USA and half of silicon valley IT engineers are niggers.

6. White trashes think they own the world....well, with others' money.

7. Curry faces....well, my dick gets hard when it sees a hot puying just as naturally as my nose get repulsed when it smells a curry face. Sorry, maybe switch to Thai curry or something.

There are also beautiful things to say about any of the people above. But, just for fun, I like to call them by their nicks.

Zai yen yen. Stay calm and pussy on!

informative, but kind of retarded that 1-4 are national/ethnic, while 5-7 are racial. should have lumped 1-4 as Asian, which would make more sense. then you would have East/Southeast Asian, black, white, brown.

knowntender
06-12-2014, 09:10 AM
Recommended to frens, Rainbow 4 and Spanky in Nana.
None of them knew I got all the info from this forum threads.
Below live feedback from them:
Rainbow 4 - two stages, one topless n one bikini, about 40 girls, quality no bad. Crowded.
Spanky - full nude, got show, about 10 girls, quality, depends yr luck.
They left after visiting these two.
Then stumble upon STRAPS, only bikini, ended up each took one back to hotel ytd night. They dint go in STRAPS, saw the girls outside the bar, just grab and go. According to them, better quality than Rainbow 4 and Spanky. One got K Pop star look. LOL.
Hope they enjoy their stay in BKK.
Now they go attack massage parlour in BKK. Of coz using the list I gave to them.:D

Thanks for the report Bro.

Rainbow 4 is always busy and crowded. A display of 40 girls sounds like a less active night by its Rainbow 4 standard.
Would keep in mind to check out this STRAPS bar in my next trip.

Soopafly
06-12-2014, 10:28 AM
I always enjoy oogling over bare breasts (.)(.) at RB4 and girl-on-girl shower at Spanky, crowded or not :D

hotguy2468
07-12-2014, 12:04 PM
Thanks for the report Bro.

Rainbow 4 is always busy and crowded. A display of 40 girls sounds like a less active night by its Rainbow 4 standard.
Would keep in mind to check out this STRAPS bar in my next trip.

Recently a Rainbow 4 bargirl was barfined by an AngMoh and then murdered. News with pictures came out big big in the media. My customer who returned from BKK last week told me NP under police surveillance especially Rainbow 4 has plainclothes detectives popping in every night. Cheong safely if you going there.

sianguy2006
07-12-2014, 01:30 PM
anyone knows of any good hair massage/wash salons in bkk with sexy ladies?

TonyCheong
08-12-2014, 12:22 AM
Hmmmm Bro i have never tried Curry Tomyam abalone before !!
Tried Curry and lots Of TOM Yam but never a combo !!!
Interesting.......

Imagine your "hot dog" dip with Curry/Tom Yam sauce! :eek:

Jin spicy. Jin sexciting! :p

ruud27
08-12-2014, 09:54 AM
Lately there have been increasing reports that Bangkok police are stopping and seaching foreign tourist in Bangkok, especially in Sukhumvit. They are also resorting to harassing and extorting money from them.

Anyone saw such thing happening?

naemlo
08-12-2014, 01:06 PM

Was in Suk last Wed.... nothing happen. Dun even see a policeman. :D

diegomagnum
08-12-2014, 01:29 PM
Hi guys,
I read a lot of posts on bkk's happening places.
Will be in bkk alone from today till the 19th.
Can anyone show me around , alone go jin sianz lo .

Diego

naemlo
08-12-2014, 01:46 PM
Can anyone show me around , alone go jin sianz lo .

What is your proposal?

jimfairy
08-12-2014, 02:02 PM
What is your proposal?

Hmmm.. hw abt a Gclub trip n a soapy massage at huay kwang?:D

naemlo
08-12-2014, 02:13 PM
Hmmm.. hw abt a Gclub trip n a soapy massage at huay kwang?:D

How much u willing to fork out? :D

jimfairy
08-12-2014, 02:27 PM
How much u willing to fork out? :D

U agent issit? I report u OK.. u stealth agent!!:D

TonyCheong
08-12-2014, 02:46 PM
Lately there have been increasing reports that Bangkok police are stopping and seaching foreign tourist in Bangkok, especially in Sukhumvit. They are also resorting to harassing and extorting money from them.

No need to see such things really happen or not.
All along the useless Thai police have been doing this on road blocks. :D
That's why I always bring my passport with me when I travel outside Singapore.
Please don't think your pink IC is damn big f*ck in overseas.
If they want to they'll play technical discrepancies with you even if you've a passport photocopy.

As foreigners we're already on the losing end when we're on their turf.
Don't let them have an excuse to entrap you.

U agent issit? I report u OK.. u stealth agent!! :D

It's a well known fact he has a stealth hairycopter always on stand by! :p

I only stealth humsup lo. :D

yinyang
08-12-2014, 04:15 PM
....increasing reports that Bangkok police are stopping and seaching foreign tourist in Bangkok, especially in Sukhumvit. .....harassing and extorting money from them.
Nah, all hearsay on your part. Not even made it to main stream media, and then dire consequences. Like biting the hand that feeds you (for such important revenue earner).

But yes, the men in brown are known to be less than honest with petty offences and into graft (check recent big scandal and scams by CSI big wigs).

On touristy suk, just be careful on ciggie littering. Just waiting to pounce, as with my only 2 experiences. :o

diegomagnum
08-12-2014, 04:15 PM
[QUOTE=naemlo;12260004]How much u willing to fork out? :D

/QUOTE]

How much does it cost lol ?
Nv been before. Staying at ploenchit. Think quite near to sukhumvit soi 2 and 3 .

dun want to be Robert . Hope u bros can bring me.

TonyCheong
08-12-2014, 04:29 PM
On touristy suk, just be careful on ciggie littering. Just waiting to pounce, as with my only 2 experiences. :o

Song roy baht discreetly hand to thumrat. :p
Those useless bums! :mad:

naemlo
08-12-2014, 05:19 PM
U agent issit? I report u OK.. u stealth agent!!:D

U dunno meh? 1 day USD 1000, service includes hand holding and luxury car. :D

dun want to be Robert . Hope u bros can bring me.

Hopefully someone very free and bring u around.

Nonteerak2553
08-12-2014, 05:32 PM

Later agent slayer aka troller come in and preach about slaying agent thingy. Just like in CNX thread. :D

seabass
08-12-2014, 05:47 PM

----

This happened to me before:

I was stopped at a road block by Thai soldiers on the road towards Aranyapretet.

They : where are u going?
Me : visit my friends in Aran.
They : spoke in Thai
Me : I don't speak Thai
They: You just said you don't speak Thai ..in Thai ( Put Thai Mai Dai )
Me: ya, a little ok. ( Put Thai nit noi )
They : look look see see the driver license n passport ( delay tactic ). Finally documents returned, gesturing .. GO!
Me : krub pun krab .. I mean thank you.

Moral of the story: if police stop you then they are making an effort. Just let them check. Long time ago, if the Police are hungry, they will just set up road blocks to collect enough for breakfast n a ciggie. Don't give them a hard time, can? Policemen also human what.

autoroam
08-12-2014, 06:15 PM

So Exp..... me poor man
Can dun hold hand and take bicycle

USD 10 per day bo.... LOL

jimfairy
08-12-2014, 06:36 PM
So Exp..... me poor man
Can dun hold hand and take bicycle

USD 10 per day bo.... LOL

US$10 oso ex la... take bts or MRT only 25 bht... the most u take tuktuk for 150 bht...:D.. he not only wan hold hand OK.. he also wan hold kuku Jiao...

ruud27
08-12-2014, 06:44 PM
No need to see such things really happen or not.
All along the useless Thai police have been doing this on road blocks. :D
That's why I always bring my passport with me when I travel outside Singapore.
Please don't think your pink IC is damn big f*ck in overseas.
If they want to they'll play technical discrepancies with you even if you've a passport photocopy.

As foreigners we're already on the losing end when we're on their turf.
Don't let them have an excuse to entrap you.

Wth. You mean now even carry photocopy of passport also cannot?

jimfairy
08-12-2014, 06:52 PM
Wth. You mean now even carry photocopy of passport also cannot?

can also la.... wat if the hotel need to retain yr passport for safe keeping? if not bring along ur ID with u lo...:p

autoroam
08-12-2014, 07:29 PM
Just be modest la...
Remember you are a guest to the country and not own the country
So if u yaya papaya and expect ppl to kiss the soil u walk on.... then is a different story

jimfairy
08-12-2014, 07:42 PM
Just be modest la...
Remember you are a guest to the country and not own the country
So if u yaya papaya and expect ppl to kiss the soil u walk on.... then is a different story

True, be humble, I believe nobody will come bother or disturb u...:D

TonyCheong
08-12-2014, 08:23 PM
can also la.... wat if the hotel need to retain yr passport for safe keeping? if not bring along ur ID with u lo...:p

With the exception of Vietnam and Dannok Hotels which they'll safe keep your passport until you check out. :D

TonyCheong
09-12-2014, 12:44 AM
Me very scared ex-Tirak "stalking" me. :eek:
Only can mean one thing.
Money no enough!
小生怕怕! :p

How you guys deal with such problems? :confused:

gsk721g
09-12-2014, 06:23 PM
Me very scared........
How you guys deal with such problems? :confused:

Get underworld guys to pay her and family members a visit....

etct88
09-12-2014, 07:57 PM

Wow... like that also can?:eek: TC want to engage your mafia.........:p

heavenwing
09-12-2014, 09:47 PM
Hi to all senior bros,

I will be going to Bangkok end of this month alone, will like to know which hotels do you all usually stay at if possible near to Nana Plaza or Patpong, prefer a 4 or 5 stars hotel. Thanks

jimfairy
09-12-2014, 10:01 PM
Hi to all senior bros,

I will be going to Bangkok end of this month alone, will like to know which hotels do you all usually stay at if possible near to Nana Plaza or Patpong, prefer a 4 or 5 stars hotel. Thanks

U can always look for Tim, the advertiser for thaihotels. Juz on top of the page.. he offer reasonable price to Sbf..www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=42119

TonyCheong
09-12-2014, 10:16 PM
U can always look for Tim, the advertiser for thaihotels. Juz on top of the page.. he offer reasonable price to Sbf..www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=42119

Haha your this post confirm nobody will accuse you of stealth agent! :rolleyes: :D

TonyCheong
09-12-2014, 10:19 PM

No need so drastic ba? :confused:

Wow... like that also can? TC want to engage your mafia.........:p

Later bro gsk721g kena accuse of being Mafia agent wor! :rolleyes: :p

Nonteerak2553
09-12-2014, 10:47 PM
if possible near to Nana Plaza or Patpong, prefer a 4 or 5 stars hotel. Thanks

Nana plaza will be at lower soi of Suk or Ploenchit.

Ya beside Tim, you can also log in agoda and do some research about it.
Do take note, hotels in bkk are pricey during this month.

Haha your this post confirm nobody will accuse you of stealth agent!

555+ I suggest agoda, later he accuse me I earn some commission from agoda how ar. :D:p

TonyCheong
09-12-2014, 10:56 PM
Nana plaza will be at lower soi of Suk or Ploenchit.

555+ I suggest agoda, later he accuse me I earn some commission from agoda how ar. :D :p

5555 kanasai you Nana Plaza and Agoda agent is it? :eek:

Better sumpah now! :p

diegomagnum
09-12-2014, 11:08 PM
Hi guys,

any idea how much is barfine , ST and LT at rainbow 4 and spanky at the moment ?

Thanks.

naemlo
09-12-2014, 11:12 PM

5 stars hotel, I can think JW near Nana and Dusit near Patpong. Next....

passiontea
10-12-2014, 02:30 AM
Will be in bangkok for xmas to new yr. any1 wanna to meet up for drinks?

diegomagnum
10-12-2014, 01:58 PM
Hi guys,

Any idea what is the review of the eden club ?
is it good ?

TonyCheong
10-12-2014, 02:02 PM
Any idea what is the review of the eden club?

is it good?

Only if you like threesomes and anal.

Service is confirm good but quality? 55555. :D

This place more suitable for ang mohs. ;)

Nonteerak2553
10-12-2014, 02:11 PM
Service is confirm good but quality? 55555. :D

This place more suitable for ang mohs. ;)

555 those who dream wanna be a pornstar, the Eden can fulfill the dream. :D

Read some past FRs, girls look rate at 5/10. Those don't mind, can try.

diegomagnum
10-12-2014, 02:23 PM
hmm like that give it a miss then. thanks guys.

TonyCheong
10-12-2014, 02:44 PM
555 those who dream wanna be a pornstar, the Eden can fulfill the dream. :D

Read some past FRs, girls look rate at 5/10. Those don't mind, can try.

Instead become pornstar will become pokGAIstar. :p

Please declare are you Eden Club agent! :eek: :D

TonyCheong
10-12-2014, 03:36 PM
Jetstar Airways (http://www.jetstar.com/) having big sale today.

Server busy for the whole day already! :eek:

Nonteerak2553
10-12-2014, 03:47 PM
Please declare are you Eden Club agent! :eek: :D

555+ nowadays "agent" words very in thing. :D:p

SEAJ
10-12-2014, 04:07 PM
hmm like that give it a miss then. thanks guys.
The reason why the Eden club is one of those “must=do” things if you ever monger in Bangkok, is NOT the quality of the girls, but the three-some PSE that is the highlight of this establishment.

And so it was a particularly boozy night when I and a bunch of my friends headed by an AngMo buddy headed towards Eden, just a bit off Nana. The owner Marc, a Frenchman (or is it Belgian) was there and explained that it’s practically a must that each of us take two girls – girls on one side offering anal, the other side not. He suggested that we each chose the lady of our choice and let her do the choosing of her own counterpart for the best service. But I gotta tell you – these were NOT any SYT’s or even pretty MILF’s – most were just plain ugly and some even border on monstrous.

But, since it IS one of those must do things – I soldiered on and chose my “Ladies” and they led me up what I swear must be at least 5 stories up to the room – which to its credit, is actually quite well appointed and clean (considering that it IS a bit of an unsavory place!). And the girls do seem to be quite hygienic (tooth-brushing, condom changes, alcohol wipes etc) and the action was full bore! Anything you can think of in your fantasies they will do and if you are at a loss for ideas, they will still go ahead and amaze you. Any and all kind of lesbo, three-some, kinky and whatever action – all no problem. 90 minutes and if I remember correctly, around THB 4K all inclusive.

So, at least that’s one thing crossed off my bucket list – but would I myself return? Not in a million years!

SEAJ

bigtittlover
10-12-2014, 10:45 PM
I prefer to go Darling massage nearby.

puxi_man
11-12-2014, 08:44 PM
Hi Bros, am in BKK now. Is there any KTV that is operated something like those in China?

I went around and found that not much choices around. Am I looking at the wrong places?

ANy advice would be good. :)

Thanks.

naemlo
11-12-2014, 09:14 PM
Hi Bros, am in BKK now. Is there any KTV that is operated something like those in China?

We call it g-club.

xiaodikou
11-12-2014, 09:32 PM
When did g~club became like tiong ktv? Not claudia meh? 5555:D

naemlo
11-12-2014, 09:33 PM
When did g~club became like tiong ktv? Not claudia meh? 5555:D

Claudia is g-club.

TonyCheong
12-12-2014, 05:33 PM
Difference between China KTVs and Bangkok G-Clubs is most G-Clubs hostess do not go out for ST/LT with customers. :D

Ok going to Danshui KTV (China) in a while.
Will answer any questions if any tomorrow. :p

jsjs
13-12-2014, 09:29 PM
Can't wait for my BKK Trip in Jan!!!

Shopping and Agogo Bars!!! :D:D:D

AVSPOP
14-12-2014, 02:53 AM
Claudia is g-club.

Bro, able to give more details about the G Club? Dmg, location etc? Thanks a million

naemlo
14-12-2014, 03:20 AM
Bro, able to give more details about the G Club? Dmg, location etc? Thanks a million

Click on my link....

Zongzong
14-12-2014, 05:05 PM
Was back in BKK this weekend and managed to visit a few establishments. :)

Addict Massage
My go to for early morning massage/FJ in Bangkok - open at 10am with a decent roster of 15-20 at opening. Visited twice and Bow was the standout. She’s from southern Thailand, SYT with curves in the right places. Started with massage and great bath service including BBBJ. Great service and FJ - and very sweet girl who smiles through the massage and service. Plenty of eye contact particularly during BBBJ. I’ll definitely see her again. Think this is one of the best shops in this area and highly recommend upsizing for the bath service for nicer room and service. Cost around Tb2,500

http://www.gdiary.com/sites/default/files/styles/model_preview/public/Addict%20Massage_Bow.jpg?itok=IFU4W6Ke

Mitu
Standard of girls at this shop can vary from average to good, but quality of the service is some of the best in BKK for soap land level fun. Standout from my visits was Moca. Sweet girl - slightly bigger than I normally like but excellent service. Went for mat play - started with shower, then nice mat play including BBBJ. She then jumped on and rode in FJ with lots of hot nuru gel making it nice and comfortable. After finish - take bath and then head to bed for massage. Cost around Tb2,500

http://mitubangkok.com/girls/moca_6.jpg

Analisa massage
Always enjoy good HJ - so went to Analisa Massage to try their prostate massage and ball service. Location is just off sukhumvit 22

I went twice and didn’t get to choose girls. One time I had Grace who I highly recommend. Girls generally aren’t the best looking but very good at what they do.

Go shower in common shower room and then start on quick back massage. Turn over and start focus on balls with nice teasing. Then time for prostate massage - glove on and finger into arse while also giving nice HJ. Grace’s skill comes to service here - whenever I was close to cum she would pull me back and tell me I wasn’t allowed to cum yet. Did this a few times and built up lots of pressure before finally lets me shoot. Probably one of the best HJ I’ve had. I will definitely go back. They also have body-to-body massage and other things on menu, but no FJ. Cost around Tb1,300
http://www.analisamassage.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/11/รูปภาพ-51.jpg

Crazy House Agogo
I’d been seeing lots of talk about Crazy House so decided to give it a try. My favorite agogo’s are normally Rainbow 2/4 and Baccara. Overall thought girls at Crazy House not as good as Rainbow or Baccara and mamasans are more pushy about taking girls out. Took time to find a girl - finally settled on Dada (think #7). SYT from Chiang Mai with nice white skin and skinny frame. Looks like typical Chinese SYT you see around Singapore.

Crazy House works different from Baccara and Rainbow in that you pay mamasan upfront for service. But prices pretty similar at around Tb3,500 for girl and bar fine for short time. FJ was very GFE. Nice and slow BBBJ and then FJ. Was hard to resist with nice SYT. Got her LINE and will definitely look for her again.

goldpoker
14-12-2014, 05:09 PM
Very 1st trip to bkk. :D
(Disclaimer: all purely based on personal experience and view, also pardon me for any spelling mistake)

6 nights in total, quite an interesting experience overall.
Giving a bit more details hope can be useful to new ppl going BKK.

Stayed Swissotel le concorde in rachada

1st day went via scoot to DMK airport.
Friend cum tour guide kana retain by authorities. :eek:
Apprently although SG ppl can travel without visa they have a limit of 6 times a year( this is seldom enforced, he has 20 over visits this year)
End up somehow they let go of him (friend hinted to bribe but they didn't accept)

Traffic is really 1 of a kind, took 1 hour + to reach.

After wash up and dinner went to a local agogo.
4large bottle of beer with fries n fruit plate around 1k bath
WL: 2 groups, dancers and I think is FL
They charge at 100baht for sexy lap dance of around 5 mins or 100 baht if they butterfly. FLs dress more normally, dancers r bottomless, super weird for me see too much bush around!!
End up went to foreign agogo at soi cow boy as the local 1 was too packed due to a Thai holiday on Wednesday. Only tried baccarat bar, 1st level bikini 2nd level can smoke n topless (guessing most boobs r fake, as all their frames are small but at least a c cup.

Told the waitress to bring a girl over from the stage. Straight away asked for Drink (if not mistaken is 300 baht) after that talk a bit n asked me go hotel. Asked for 5k at 2am tried to nego, only succeed to ask her stay till 11am.
There will also be a bar fine of 600 for this pub, to bring the girl out for both short and long time.

End of day 1.

elvis
14-12-2014, 05:20 PM
Newbie to thailand, going for a 4 days 3 night. Will venturing into the HC and also massage place. Any place to intro?

naemlo
14-12-2014, 05:58 PM
Newbie to thailand, going for a 4 days 3 night. Will venturing into the HC and also massage place. Any place to intro?

Only a few posts before mentioned.... read up. If u too lazy, transfer USD1000, I will hand hold u anywhere in Bkk with a 5 series.

Treemon99
14-12-2014, 06:25 PM
After wash up and dinner went to a local agogo.
4large bottle of beer with fries n fruit plate around 1k bath
WL: 2 groups, dancers and I think is FL
They charge at 100baht for sexy lap dance of around 5 mins or 100 baht if they butterfly. FLs dress more normally, dancers r bottomless, super weird for me see too much bush around!! .

My first visit to a local AGG on my latest trip just recently was very satisfying too ...Similarly two groups of girls - coyotes and PRs. Big Leo only 100bht per bottle, lady sitting charge 200bht per hour if I never remember wrongly ... Total spend about 1.2k for 7 bottle of beer and some food.. Lady charge come up to 2.1k bht inclusive 1.5k ST. Service of lady was surprising better than some I had at foregin AGG :D Only downside is most girls at local AGG dont do LT and dont speak English :(

newbiefellar
14-12-2014, 09:51 PM
Hi All, just wanna check how clean are the girls at The Pimp? OK for tongue action? Do I need to get tested?

sinjktcnx
14-12-2014, 11:22 PM
Hi All, just wanna check how clean are the girls at The Pimp? OK for tongue action? Do I need to get tested?

you ask very funny question, how can anyone know if the girls working in pimp is safe for your tongue or not?? 1 suggestion is to put a condom on your tongue lah :D

xiaodikou
14-12-2014, 11:51 PM
My first visit to a local AGG on my latest trip just recently was very satisfying too ...Similarly two groups of girls - coyotes and PRs. Big Leo only 100bht per bottle, lady sitting charge 200bht per hour if I never remember wrongly ... Total spend about 1.2k for 7 bottle of beer and some food.. Lady charge come up to 2.1k bht inclusive 1.5k ST. Service of lady was surprising better than some I had at foregin AGG :D Only downside is most girls at local AGG dont do LT and dont speak English :(

bro...i still waiting for ur Laos FR....:D How was ur trip?

Treemon99
15-12-2014, 12:12 AM
bro...i still waiting for ur Laos FR....:D How was ur trip?

Awesome both in Laos and BKK... :D Less the fact i drop my phone in the cab otw back hotel after aftermoon... Mao mak mak :( When I have time I will start to write FR for Vientianne Laos or I can tell you this christmas :D i will add u on line again new phone new id sad lost all my thai puyings id...

xiaodikou
15-12-2014, 12:42 AM
Awesome both in Laos and BKK... :D Less the fact i drop my phone in the cab otw back hotel after aftermoon... Mao mak mak :( When I have time I will start to write FR for Vientianne Laos or I can tell you this christmas :D i will add u on line again new phone new id sad lost all my thai puyings id...

omg...sorry to hear that bro.
Ya...the most valuable asset in phone are the contacts....i can lost pic or anything..but lost contact...jialat le....

TonyCheong
15-12-2014, 12:49 AM
Only a few posts before mentioned.... read up. If u too lazy, transfer USD1000, I will hand hold u anywhere in Bkk with a 5 series.

Hahaha stealth agent! :p

Not clean because The PIMP is too humsup! :eek:
Please don't go lah. :D

naemlo
15-12-2014, 01:02 AM

Which world are you living in now?

Hahaha stealth agent! :p

Oi oi ppl no come here disturb liao, u still want to invite him here. :D

xiaodikou
15-12-2014, 01:23 AM
Which world are you living in now?

Oi oi ppl no come here disturb liao, u still want to invite him here. :D

5555...think he's from Utopia..where everything is sparkling clean and germs FREE! Expose to outside world will mati. :D

TonyCheong
15-12-2014, 01:30 AM
5555...think he's from Utopia..where everything is sparkling clean and germs FREE! Expose to outside world will mati. :D

Humsup places too dirty and germ infested.

Advised him not to go liao. :p

jwbparty
15-12-2014, 03:56 AM

Analisa massage
Always enjoy good HJ - so went to Analisa Massage to try their prostate massage and ball service. Location is just off sukhumvit 22

I went twice and didn’t get to choose girls. One time I had Grace who I highly recommend. Girls generally aren’t the best looking but very good at what they do.

Go shower in common shower room and then start on quick back massage. Turn over and start focus on balls with nice teasing. Then time for prostate massage - glove on and finger into arse while also giving nice HJ. Grace’s skill comes to service here - whenever I was close to cum she would pull me back and tell me I wasn’t allowed to cum yet. Did this a few times and built up lots of pressure before finally lets me shoot. Probably one of the best HJ I’ve had. I will definitely go back. They also have body-to-body massage and other things on menu, but no FJ. Cost around Tb1,300
http://www.analisamassage.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/11/รูปภาพ-51.jpg

Hi bro,
At Analisa, can you just get the balls massage with hj and skip the prostate portion?
Thanks.

Zongzong
15-12-2014, 06:53 AM
Hi bro,
At Analisa, can you just get the balls massage with hj and skip the prostate portion?
Thanks.

Hi bro. Yes think they have other massages as well. But if not prostate then I think there are lot of other places to try - kapoo might be a good an option

jin81
15-12-2014, 08:08 AM

Addict Massage
My go to for early morning massage/FJ in Bangkok - open at 10am with a decent roster of 15-20 at opening. Visited twice and Bow was the standout. She’s from southern Thailand, SYT with curves in the right places. Started with massage and great bath service including BBBJ. Great service and FJ - and very sweet girl who smiles through the massage and service. Plenty of eye contact particularly during BBBJ. I’ll definitely see her again. Think this is one of the best shops in this area and highly recommend upsizing for the bath service for nicer room and service. Cost around Tb2,500

http://www.gdiary.com/sites/default/files/styles/model_preview/public/Addict%20Massage_Bow.jpg?itok=IFU4W6Ke

bro where is this addict massaage? soi 24?

naemlo
15-12-2014, 04:59 PM

I am just curious what is the different between your google and mine. I can find the info and even map of it.

schwing
15-12-2014, 07:33 PM
Will be in BKK from 17th till 21st Dec. Anyone else?

Snuber
16-12-2014, 01:23 AM
I am just curious what is the different between your google and mine. I can find the info and even map of it.

Cos some are so lazy that they cant be bothered...

Maybe they also need you to hold their finger when they wanna finger the girl, or hold their dick when they wanna fuck the girl :eek:

naemlo
16-12-2014, 02:39 AM
Maybe they also need you to hold their finger when they wanna finger the girl, or hold their dick when they wanna fuck the girl :eek:

Hold finger is fine but dick better not. Disgusting.

jwbparty
16-12-2014, 04:23 AM

I forgot the details, but it's located in the alleyway on Soi 24 that's directly across from the side exit/entrance of the Emporium Shopping Center.

jwbparty
16-12-2014, 04:24 AM
Hi bro. Yes think they have other massages as well. But if not prostate then I think there are lot of other places to try - kapoo might be a good an option

Thanks Zongzong. I'm hoping to try just their balls massage.

goldpoker
16-12-2014, 01:25 PM
Day 2 of my trip to bkk,

Anyway, for 1st day, my guide didn't want to bring a girl home so he booked a hotel last min at 4am. Caused him 6.4k baht!! 2.5x of the price I booked at.

Planning to go to Hollywood (concept similiar to shanghai dolly type), quite near my hotel. got to know a girl via wechat right before going and went down together.
Cover charge per person 500baht include 2 beers. After that we ordered Hennessy at around 3.5 k including some mixers. Heard there are working girls, didn't have the chance to know them thou. Was lucky to know a girl before going too :)

Day 3, Went shopping at mbk. Very jam via taxi even at 11am.
Apprently not many ppl know mabukong. It is mainly know at MBK.
A place that you need to ask for discount while shopping for most shops.

After shopping was rest n bonking of my last night girl. She bought me to have mokata with her friend at a very localize place (can't even find an English word) 35baht/ 100gram. 4 person damage with 1 heniken was 680 baht!!

After dinner she say she understand I will go play offered to go off. sp send her back and prepare for the night.

Night: Went funky Villa at thonglor soi 10. All clubbers, a lot of pretty young girls, too bad me old man don't know how to sian clubbing girls. Open 1 gold label with mixer around 4k. My friend got to know 3 girls from Koh samui in the club. Went after moon when funky villa closed at 2am. Aftermoon I think is a late night joint, after 230 the crowds gets more n more, not as many pretty girls as funky thou ( based on my meat ) open another bottle and a Shisha, can smoke within this joint. Damage 4.5k baht.

End up our Sian-ing not good, all go back and sleep alone...

Sorry forgot to add, got to know a girl at 6am on wechat.
Came over to my hotel, I shall not say much BUT it ended up to be a ladyboy! (I never bonk)
Omfg.... So new guys who is going there, please ask if ladyboy a not before asking them to go over to your room.

Treemon99
17-12-2014, 02:17 PM

Sorry forgot to add, got to know a girl at 6am on wechat.
Came over to my hotel, I shall not say much BUT it ended up to be a ladyboy! (I never bonk)
Omfg.... So new guys who is going there, please ask if ladyboy a not before asking them to go over to your room.

Similar experience before... Relate my incident to my thai friend whom introduce me to a thai pimp.... No more nightmares for emergency release then on.... My last deal with this pimp I got a 24 yr old ubon girl at 5:30am for 3600bht. Supposely for 1 shot 1 hour but girl was too tired to go back after 1 shot and slept on. Woke up finish her with a second shot :D

Hampalang
17-12-2014, 03:30 PM
Any bros currently in BKK wanna party together? I am alone by myself. PM me.

etct88
17-12-2014, 04:35 PM
Hold finger is fine but dick better not. Disgusting.

... switch on your Stealth Mode... lo......:p

TonyCheong
17-12-2014, 04:46 PM

You watch too much Marvel's "Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D." liao! :mad:

But I sincerely believe that bro naemlo's hairycopter can turn into stealth mode! :eek: :p

naemlo
17-12-2014, 05:09 PM

But I sincerely believe that bro naemlo's hairycopter can turn into stealth mode! :eek: :p

Stealth quite ex. Only military can afford... I small business, can only provide luxury copter :D

TonyCheong
17-12-2014, 05:14 PM
Stealth quite ex. Only military can afford... I small business, can only provide luxury copter :D

Please state properly yours is luxury hairycopter not luxury copter.
If not people will accuse you as false advertisement! :eek: :p

naemlo
17-12-2014, 05:20 PM
Please state properly yours is luxury hairycopter not luxury copter.
If not people will accuse you as false advertisement! :eek: :p

Oi oi oi... I didn't advertise hor... I just mentioned only. Later boss comes n asks for advertisement fee.

naemlo
18-12-2014, 12:22 PM
Winter is very late this year.... finally cool cold breeze in BKK. It is time of the year to come BKK.... Enjoy the cool breeze and hug warm warm at night.

TonyCheong
18-12-2014, 12:34 PM
Winter is very late this year.... finally cool cold breeze in BKK. It is time of the year to come BKK.... Enjoy the cool breeze and hug warm warm at night.

Walan eh South China is quite cold (15 degrees celsius) now man. :(

I rather kena Bangkok's April sun now.

naemlo
18-12-2014, 12:40 PM
I rather kena Bangkok's April sun now.

Moon is always rounder in the other side of the world. Summer in Bangkok is very hot and humid. I prefer cold weather. I am always in China during winter but this yr, good boy stays in BKK. Last year, I was in GZ and HZ. :D The year before, I was in CD, CQ and XA. I still remember my Xmas celebration in SH. Si beh cold in the bund, "song".

TonyCheong
18-12-2014, 12:44 PM
Oi oi oi... I didn't advertise hor... I just mentioned only. Later boss comes n asks for advertisement fee.

You also not nefarious stealth tuk tuk bring people to Soapy Massage Parlours earn commission.
Scared what? :cool: :p

Stealth Tuk Tuk drivers we're watching you! :mad: :D

naemlo
18-12-2014, 12:45 PM
You also not stealth tuk tuk bring people to Soapy Massage Parlours earn commission.
Scared what? :cool: :p

Want to earn, must earn big money... 10 baht or 100 baht, I not interested. :D

TonyCheong
18-12-2014, 12:47 PM
Want to earn, must earn big money... 10 baht or 100 baht, I not interested. :D

Sorry hor nefarious stealth tuk tuk earn at least THB500-1000 commission per head. :p

Usually they work few years will become rich and famous as someone insinuates. :D

naemlo
18-12-2014, 12:53 PM
Sorry hor nefarious stealth tuk tuk earn at least THB500-1000 commission per head. :p

Dun care how much they earn, it is their surviving skill whether they earn more or less. I am more concern how much I earn. :D

jimfairy
18-12-2014, 05:26 PM
Dun care how much they earn, it is their surviving skill whether they earn more or less. I am more concern how much I earn. :D

So average how much u earn a day? Hope I can afford to hire u....:D

naemlo
18-12-2014, 05:52 PM
So average how much u earn a day? Hope I can afford to hire u....:D

For u special price...

Nonteerak2553
18-12-2014, 07:15 PM
Talking about stealth tuk tuk, how come no essay about how to avoid being rip but these tuk tuk driver. :D

I still remember I helped to bargain for a group of fellow country man that I made friend with while chilling at star war cantina. 5555

They want to go to cowboy, but scared got rip off. And no taxi will want to go from soi 15 to cowboy. Tuk tuk is the ideal transportation beside motosai.

I asked them how much they willingly to pay each. Per person 15 bht ok mai. They happy. 555 total 5 of them, so total price about 100 meter ride is 75 bht.:D

Usually 150 bht and above. Even though small amount but the expression on their face priceless.:D

AlphaRomeoo
18-12-2014, 08:23 PM
I took my 1st ever solo trip and chose Bkk, 6D5N. I did my research and made guides for sex, clubbing and nice food. Do hope my field report helps. I will also upload my sex and clubbing guides into the proper thread which I read the forum, trip advisor and Bangkok red eye. True experience & didn't leave out anything . Just sharing my experience so others can be wary also if you have questions do leave me a message and I'll try my best to answer you. Please forgive me and do not minus my points for my longwinded report. I'm a really detailed person, I can't help it..

Day 1:
I arrived at the new Bkk airport in the evening. I have been chatting to a girl named L from online for about 2 weeks. She is very hospitable, cute, nice and most of all she doesn't see me for my money. She has shoulder length hair, a cute face and smile, Slim but not petite, not exactly my type but a real gem. OL that works in a bank. She volunteered to pick me up from the airport and treat me to dinner. The traffic is really bad here. We took like an hour to go to central world. She treated me to Wine I Love You. Food was okay but the spicy salmon salad was really good. We took pictures and then she sent me to my hotel in Sukhumvit. I stayed at Woraburi Sukhumvit Hotel which is a short 7 mins walk to NEP. Also a girl friendly hotel also 7-11 is just outside. L wasn't filling well due to food poisoning a day earlier but she came up to my hotel anyway. She had to leave by 12 but somehow I convinced her to stay. We started of kissing passionately and the rest was history, I slowly teased her and rubbed my dick on her wet clitoris not putting it in. Until she couldn't take it anymore and I penetrated her wet hole. She moaned in my ear throughout. Kissing all the way with our tongues interlocked. She is actually the good girl type which made me surprise when she wanted me to cum in her mouth. I gladly obliged! After I sent her to her car I decided to head down to NEP to explore. They close at 2am. I had about 1 hr to hunt. Went to Rainbow 2 had a drink. Left after. Nothing much. Went to mandarin on the left there were nude girls dancing. But the good ones were taken already so I left. I went wild things. Again too late as the good ones were taken as well. I left for my hotel empty handed and decided to call it a night.

Day 2:
L came over to pick me up for lunch. She came up to my room and we had a round 2. We then headed to Central world again for Laem Cha-Reon Seafood. The Deep Fried Sea Bass is the only think that was nice to me. Crab and Tom Yum Goong is normal. I wanted to treat her back but she refused and insisted we share the bill. We walked to MBK and she accompanied me as I shopped for shirts. She even treated me to Thai Iced Tea. Went up to the top floor after shopping and had a massage for 45mins. Really good place and I came here 3 years ago. She said she will walk around whilst waiting for me. I fell asleep during the massage as it was so good and my neck, shoulder and headaches went away. We went for dinner at Greyhound Cafe @ Siam Center. Awesome food. I searched all these on Trip Advisor. You must order the Prawn Bisque, Pomelo Salad, Fried Chicken Wings! We went Dutch again and it was time for us to say good bye. I was meeting another girl I talked to online for 2 weeks called O for drinks. I decided to take the BTS back to Nana. Way faster. O came straight to my room as she promised to have Sex with my if I bought her some Chanel perfume from the airport and she said she would pay me back. 2500thb+. We started kissing and got naked this was when my experience turned into a nightmare. I started sensing something was amiss I realised that she was a post op lady boy. Her pussy looked different and weird. (Believe me I can tell lady boys from a mile away but she/he completely went under my radar) I confronted her and she admitted it. I just went small afterwards and could not perform plus I felt so deceived. I told her it's okay we can be friends. She started avoiding paying me back. She said she would treat me to shisha and pay me back later as she only has yen. She then said let's go meet her Japanese boyfriend. She started telling me a lot of guys are into her. Keep Hao Lian said many guys gave her money and showed me her countless China, sg, jap boyfriends & sugar daddies tell me she travel here and there.. Blablabla CCB! I was just pissed. 1st glance can't tell but after 5 mins or so you can slowly see signs and notice. I wanted my money back so I agreed to follow her for drinks. Met her jap bf who was a CEO of some company. He treated us to drinks and was loaded with cash. She said she would ask him to pay me back but didn't. She avoided and said she would draw from atm after we went shisha at bombay blues. Shisha is banned they didn't have it. I was just really pissed and disappointed at the feeling of being cheated. She said she would pass me back in singapore. I wasted 3 hrs of my night with them and they constantly isolated me talking thai and jap. I could no longer take it anymore. I just felt like deleting her from my life and leaving. I said ok Nvm pay me back another time or whatever up to you. I decided to cut my losses and left at 1am for NEP. I arrived with 30 mins to spare. I walked in a few places and ended up at Mandarin again, the one on the left with stairs. I sat down had a drink and watched the girls dancing nude. I took about 20 mins and settled on 1. Cute, skinny, short with braces and tattoos (my type). She quoted me 3500 in total. I read online and know this is pricey and I had my eyes on another girl so I asked for her. There was a long debate and they told me that the girl I chose has better service. I negotiated with Mama San to 3000. In the end I spent 400 on drinks. 100 tip to Mama San. 3000 on bar fine and ST. They were really aggressive I felt a bit ripped off but well I walked in late and NEP was closing in 20 mins, was fucking horny and upset at the night so whatever. (FLs on road side are also all mostly old or ladyboys) So I decided to make the most of my horrible night. Walked back, checked in, FO immediately knew my room no. (LOL, bring too many girl back). Whao! She was really good and accommodating, so far my best experience for the whole trip. We kissed me passionately, then I asked her to suck my dick and she obeyed. I pushed her face down to my balls and she obediently liked them as well. She became damm wet and was moaning and enjoying the session more than me. Did missionary then switched to Cowgirl as she was really tight and I didn't want to cum so soon. Switched back to Missionary as I could see she was tired, then Doggy spanking her small cute butt in the process, pulled her long hair back kissing her while doggying her. I finished in lazy Doggy and released all my load on her body. I dragged out the session for at least 40 mins. I decided to tip her 200 as she was really nice and good. Being the gentleman I was I sent her down and made sure she got on a motorbike safely and called it a night.

Total Dmg: 2,500 + 500 + 200 = 3,200thb not inclusive of lady drinks...

Day 3:
Went Funky Villa. Met another girl that I was chatting from online called G. G has a very cute face, wears braces, has a really nice figure and nice bust. Slim but not skinny. She asked me along as it was her sister's B'day. They were all very nice and accommodating and kept pouring drinks trying to get me drunk. The music was really good too. They were surprised I never came here to club before and brought me to Demo next door to see the club as well. Then the surprise came. They asked me to for 1,000 baht for drinks. I mean it wasn't much but the way they did it made me unhappy. I just paid and it made me think that it was just my luck that I met 2 gold digging whores 2 nights in a row. After that G followed me back to my hotel, once we reached my room we showered together and I fucked her like crazy at least 3 times out of revenge at the night. Made her get on her knees and suck my did as I saw her cute face looking up and me with my dick in her mouth. I pounded her face roughly and made her deep throat me. Made me feel good. I pushed her onto the bed and pounded her roughly then turned her over and did her doggy. Spanking her butt while pumping her. When I finally had my fill I released my load into her mouth. We went another 2 more rounds through out the night and I made sure I got my moneys worth.

Day 4:
I decided to explore by myself and went to the Huay Kwang Area to seek out Nataree which a lot of bros here have been raving about. Took a tuktuk, big mistake. 200thb which is expensive but I was rushing for time and had to meet L for dinner. I walked in to Nataree and was disappointed at the limited selection they had. There was only 1 price range. Weird..Didn't seem like what I researched. I headed out and looked at my phone again. Decided to explore other massages. Then I walked further down and there was another Nataree. Bros take note! The Nataree you want to go to is the one on the right! Went in and WHAO! 30 over girls to choose from. I slowly looked around as there were many choices. I chose a girl in the 2.6k range. Sweet looking, small, petite, skinny. My type. Her name she said was Tay. 22 yrs old. She brought me up to the room. There was a jacuzzi in the room. Had sex as per normal. Her service was good and she was very bubbly and friendly but she didn't allow kissing or BBBJ. Dragged the session on for quite long and made her really wet. Until she couldn't take it anymore I released my load. Tipped her 100thb. Didn't tip the papa san as he didn't recommend or do anything much.

Total Dmg: 2,600 + 100 = 2,700thb

AlphaRomeoo
18-12-2014, 08:25 PM
Day 5:
Took the BTS to Phrom Phong. Look at the map on bangkokredeye. You won't get lost. I was hungry grabbed some deep fried sausages and fishcakes by the road side at the entrance leading to addict. Dam delicious and only 10thb. After filling my stomach I went in. Was a little disappointed at the selection. Then a door to their resting opened and the girls that were my type were inside. I guess they were selected many times and taking a break. The rest for my choosing wasn't exactly my type. I decided to pick one. Her name is Cookie, 22. Really cute smile and kept looking at me. Slim and petite. I normally pick those that look at me as their service I believe will be better. She brought me up to the room. I felt a bit awkward for some reason. She disappeared for like 5 mins and I was left alone. She came back in and made up for it by being quite playful and bubbly. She kept saying I was big like an Anaconda. She kept moaning fakely. Sort of a turn off. Also during sex I could see she wasn't really enjoying it seemed more pain than pleasure. So I decided to finish early and let her off easy. Felt bad expanding her tight pussy..Tipped her 100thb as she didn't allow kissing and BBBJ as well.

Total Dmg: 2,369 + 100 = 2,469thb

My best paid experience the whole trip was from NEP. Although more expensive but I felt it was worth it plus you get to interact with the girl more.

Nonteerak2553
18-12-2014, 08:42 PM
Although more expensive but I felt it was worth it plus you get to interact with the girl more.

Wow, every girl you met you can get into their pants. Can impart some skill to newbie here mai krub? :)

Treemon99
18-12-2014, 08:52 PM
Wow, every girl you met you can get into their pants. Can impart some skill to newbie here mai krub? :)

About to say the same :D Girl he chat online for two weeks only offer to pick him up at airport...treat him to dinner... Let him fuck for free and even wanted him to Cum in her mouth :eek: I also want such charming power :p

Nonteerak2553
18-12-2014, 09:02 PM
I also want such charming power :p

Living maha saneh and metta maha niyom. :D

AlphaRomeoo
18-12-2014, 09:30 PM
About to say the same :D Girl he chat online for two weeks only offer to pick him up at airport...treat him to dinner... Let him fuck for free and even wanted him to Cum in her mouth :eek: I also want such charming power :p

Oh erm only her..this one from all my experiences I realise i am quite lucky so I was very grateful to her. Plus she was really nice. From my experience only 3 girls I met online I sort of got for free but nothing is free cause you end up spending money on food and other stuff...

gsk721g
18-12-2014, 09:45 PM
Glad Bro Alpha Romeo-O had a great time. No need to feel bad about the LB thing.....as long as not like me....goon do goon do kena cornered and molested by 2 hunks...55

AlphaRomeoo
18-12-2014, 11:44 PM
Glad Bro Alpha Romeo-O had a great time. No need to feel bad about the LB thing.....as long as not like me....goon do goon do kena cornered and molested by 2 hunks...55

Yeah decided to turn my experience around and just take it as an experience treat it as a sexual encounter that went bad and cut my losses. I mean it could have been worst right?..Whaoo you must be very good looking :p. 2 thai guys wanted to corner you and molest you

HotRod82
21-12-2014, 08:40 AM
Anyone will be at BKK next week or going there ? Newbie here looking for experienced or fellow newbie to tag along

CaptainPlanet
21-12-2014, 10:52 AM
Anyone will be at BKK next week or going there ? Newbie here looking for experienced or fellow newbie to tag along

Lol mi flying there tmr!

matong36
22-12-2014, 04:24 PM
2nd December – 4th December

Back in Bangkok for some action before moving off to Chiangrai.

We decided to go Nana Plaza for the first night. Stucked at Rainbow 4 as usual and my friend barfined a girl for short time. I felt like I was the tour guide and bringing my friends around, not getting drunk so to be able to take care of my friends, I really didn’t enjoy that much. Anyway, we moved on Thermae as another friend has yet to clear his bullet. I was WOW-ed by the number of girls in Thermae, many SYT all standing around waiting for you to invite them over for a drink. I asked a few, short time stucked at THB2500 which I found steep. Some of them may look decent looking from far after gotten a little mabo by bottles of beer earlier, but when near they don’t look very nice. I asked a girl over, bought her a drink+popcorn, she did not look nice looking and after all the conversation, found out she had a problem with her attitude and told her to go away. Not so good impression of Thermae, but it says otherwise for my friend, who got himself a Chiangmai with boobs literally flowing out of her dress. She has a nice pair. Off we went to a G club at Ratchada Soi 4 and we partied away. She had a friend but was not interested so slept alone that night. The next night we went to RCA Route 66, the DJ part of the club and it was sanook mak!! 2 bottles of black for 5 people and we finished them all. My friends + chiangmai girl + myself. I got drunk and only took the later flight that day Chiangrai. I paid heavily for the change of flight and never going to club if my flight is early morning next time.

TonyCheong
23-12-2014, 01:41 AM
Off we went to a G club at Ratchada Soi 4 and we partied away.

5555 first time hear Ratchada Soi 4 has a G-Club? :eek: :confused:

vbkk
23-12-2014, 02:39 AM

Bro matong36 is not wrong. The club's name is Reboot Bachelor's Club. Same concept like the rest of the G clubs with membership/bottles as well as coyotes. Been there once to "support" the boss of the club who is my friend/lady. :p

BlueDragon193
23-12-2014, 03:06 PM

Yes, opened since Oct with almost similar concept as Pimp club.
Many syt and bikini cayote dancers.:D
More info at their facebook site.

vbkk
23-12-2014, 07:16 PM

Yup,currently having promotion as well from now till 30th Dec.

adsl-
23-12-2014, 11:51 PM
Hi guys , any taxi driver to recommend to drive me and my friends ( 6 pax ) from bkk to pattaya to and fro ? Best if can speak basic English . Thanks

motodiary
24-12-2014, 12:18 AM

hi bro. just to confirm the location, is it at the former venue of the SISTER, which was opened last year for few months before it was taken over by THE PIMP and renamed into PIMP SISTER. The place was subsequently closed down to consolidate the entire PIMP business at only THE PIMP.

naemlo
24-12-2014, 12:33 AM
Hi guys , any taxi driver to recommend to drive me and my friends ( 6 pax ) from bkk to pattaya to and fro ? Best if can speak basic English . Thanks

Take bell... easy as ABC, arrive at your hotel doorstep or email Mr T to request for a van else last option, pm Naemlo.

BlueDragon193
24-12-2014, 12:45 AM
hi bro. just to confirm the location, is it at the former venue of the SISTER, which was opened last year for few months before it was taken over by THE PIMP and renamed into PIMP SISTER. The place was subsequently closed down to consolidate the entire PIMP business at only THE PIMP.

No, the RB club is at soi 4 while the ex-pimp sister was at soi 8 where the hollywood award is located.

Sanuk

motodiary
24-12-2014, 01:06 AM
No, the RB club is at soi 4 while the ex-pimp sister was at soi 8 where the hollywood award is located.

Sanuk

thanks bro for clarification. Sanuk..:D

TonyCheong
24-12-2014, 03:46 AM
Thanks guys for the clarification.

Looks like Ratchada Soi 4 going upmarket.
"Wai Loon" like me no place to wash eyes in low cost pubs in the future. :p

NijozanSameSame
24-12-2014, 05:59 AM
How does the damage compare to the Pimp? Did not particularly appreciate the fact that membership at the Pimp was only good for 4 months. Girls there can also dabao like Pimp?

retrosiao
24-12-2014, 11:38 AM
Which after 2am club still open nowadays?

Yesterday went spicy and shock all closed

Now the soldiers close all after 2am clubs everyday izit?

astreal69
24-12-2014, 03:25 PM
The pimp is surprisingly popular with Singaporeans! Even more surprisingly is the fact they use counterfeit whisky.

pocketrocket
24-12-2014, 03:35 PM
I am new to BKK night scene...Can someone help me? How long and how many shot are there in ST and LT when you take a girl back to your hotel? :p :)

SEAJ
24-12-2014, 03:49 PM
I am new to BKK night scene...Can someone help me? How long and how many shot are there in ST and LT when you take a girl back to your hotel? :p :)
As in other places and encounters, much depends on your chemistry etc.

But generally ST is one shot and/or an hour whilst LT shud be a minimum of twice and to daybreak.

The best way is for you to thoroughly discuss what your own requirements are before you agree to taking her. Best to avoid problems and disappointment.

Just IMHO
SEAJ

pocketrocket
24-12-2014, 04:03 PM
As in other places and encounters, much depends on your chemistry etc.

But generally ST is one shot and/or an hour whilst LT shud be a minimum of twice and to daybreak.

The best way is for you to thoroughly discuss what your own requirements are before you agree to taking her. Best to avoid problems and disappointment.

Just IMHO
SEAJ

Thank you so much for the info...

I have been offer ST 5000Baht for 2 shot and LT 10000Baht for 4 shot LT.

Does this sound fair?

Nonteerak2553
24-12-2014, 04:10 PM

Does this sound fair?

Yup. Sound reasonablely good. 10k bht for 4 rounds. So per round is about 2.5k bht.

Important is that you; yourself sextified. :D

No point paying 2.5k bht for 4 rounds, but you get a death fish.

pocketrocket
24-12-2014, 04:12 PM
Yup. Sound reasonablely good. 10k bht for 4 rounds. So per round is about 2.5k bht.

Important is that you; yourself sextified. :D

Indeed... 😊😊😊

SEAJ
24-12-2014, 04:26 PM

Does this sound fair?
Actually it all depends on yourself. As I said previously, best if u discuss thoroughly your wants and what she's prepared to do for the price.

Also, the "source" of the gal also makes a difference - a bar, AGG, gentleman club, soapie etc? They're all priced differently.

And again chemistry - if you hit it off, it wouldn't be surprising if you get more than u bargained for or conversely, for her - or even you - not wanting to "complete" the bargained for transaction! As for 4 times in one night, I seriously doubt that this happens too often without being a specific part of the bargain.
Again just IMHO of course.

SEAJ

TonyCheong
24-12-2014, 10:28 PM
The pimp is surprisingly popular with Singaporeans! Even more surprisingly is the fact they use counterfeit whisky.

Excuse me hor fake or watered down Whisky is all over Thailand. :p

Worst is get stealth fish! :eek: :p

gsk721g
24-12-2014, 10:46 PM

Does this sound fair?

Bro Pocketrocket, if you can manage 4 shots within 24 hrs, i want to be your apprentice leh...:p

jimfairy
24-12-2014, 11:05 PM

Worst is get stealth fish! :eek: :p
thailand whiskey also fake? Knn soMe stealth agent still charge me 3000 bht a bot leh.. must complain CASE liao
Nvm... claim back from stealth agent...:D

TonyCheong
24-12-2014, 11:55 PM
thailand whiskey also fake? Knn some stealth agent still charge me 3000 bht a bot leh.. must complain CASE liao

Thailand have CASE meh? :rolleyes: :p

naemlo
24-12-2014, 11:57 PM

How and where did u get the fact that PIMP whisky is fake? :confused: Dun tell me hear, say.

Soi6
25-12-2014, 12:30 AM
thailand whiskey also fake? Knn soMe stealth agent still charge me 3000 bht a bot leh.. must complain CASE liao

Want kena hantam..I never sell fake whisky ok !:mad:

Got custom sticker ok na.

Pattaya Soi 6 mostly farangs and seasoned drinkers..them know if whisky is fake na. Here cannot get away w fake. Customers wont come back.

jimfairy
25-12-2014, 01:12 AM
Want kena hantam..I never sell fake whisky ok !:mad:

Got custom sticker ok na.

Pattaya Soi 6 mostly farangs and seasoned drinkers..them know if whisky is fake na. Here cannot get away w fake. Customers wont come back.

Y hantam me krup? Other say fake n watered down whiskey all over thailand krup... u shd ask Ur lawyer to sue him krup.. he is deflaming u kru:eek:p...

gsk721g
25-12-2014, 01:15 AM
Not sure what is meant by "fake" whiskey.
If "fake" refers to the use of another ethanol derivative to replace the alcohol content, then this could be fatal for those who consume in the long run....
Hope "fake" refers to something else.

jimfairy
25-12-2014, 01:18 AM
Wishing all stealth agents n chiongstERS a happy Merry Xmas n A happy New year..

smellybelly
25-12-2014, 02:18 AM
Anyone interested to club tonight (25/12) or agogo bar?

Pm me your wechat id or whatsapp contact? I'm alone!

heavenwing
25-12-2014, 05:42 AM
Any non smoker bro, alone and wanna cheiong nana and cowboy pm me, i will be in bangkok till 27th :)

pocketrocket
25-12-2014, 06:14 AM
Bro Pocketrocket, if you can manage 4 shots within 24 hrs, i want to be your apprentice leh...:p

Lol! No need to shoot everything in a day lah...Sometimes just the company is also important :D

naemlo
25-12-2014, 08:10 PM
I am very free tomorrow evening.... who needs a holding hand? :D

jimfairy
25-12-2014, 08:22 PM

U have a golden hand leh.... US$1000...:D

TonyCheong
25-12-2014, 10:25 PM
Wishing all stealth agents n chiongstERS a happy Merry Xmas n A happy New year..

555 KNN! :p

U have a golden hand leh.... US$1000...:D

Golden hand or golden pussy.
Hmm the choice is tough. :confused:

naemlo
26-12-2014, 06:49 PM
Recently received a few pm asking me for pussy contacts.... To clarify, I am not an OKT in BKK. Some even mentioned lazy or tired to go out of the hotel, damn human being....

Unfortunately, I am not an OKT but if u still insist on me helping u, please transfer USD500 to my account. I can pass u the contact but USD500 does not include lady. :eek:

This is BKK, finding a police station is more difficult than finding a whore place. If u are lazy but rich, u will get laid. If u hardworking, u will get a good laid but if u are lazy and unwilling to spend, then stay in hotel room and watch "Discovery".

TonyCheong
26-12-2014, 06:53 PM
This is BKK, finding a police station is more difficult than finding a whore place.

Hahaha this is so true! :eek: :p

kuatos
27-12-2014, 12:26 AM
Hi bros, will be in Bangkok from tomorrow night till 1jan2016, anybody want meet up can pm me! Newbie here but done some research, any potential shifu or comrades welcomed

TonyCheong
27-12-2014, 12:51 AM
Hi bros, will be in Bangkok from tomorrow night till 1jan2016, anybody want meet up can pm me! Newbie here but done some research, any potential shifu or comrades welcomed

Comrades must go China or Vietnam find. :p

xiaodikou
27-12-2014, 10:43 AM

China will need u Mr Mao to hold hand go.....555

jimfairy
27-12-2014, 11:48 AM
Recently received a few pm asking me for pussy contacts.... To clarify, I am not an OKT in BKK. Some even mentioned lazy or tired to go out of the hotel, damn human being....

Unfortunately, I am not an OKT but if u still insist on me helping u, please transfer USD500 to my account. I can pass u the contact but USD500 does not include lady. :eek:

Waaaa market damn bad now... u drop from USD 1000 to 500 now!! I ask more to pm u n ssupport u la...:D

naemlo
27-12-2014, 01:37 PM
Waaaa market damn bad now... u drop from USD 1000 to 500 now!! I ask more to pm u n ssupport u la...:D

Ah hia, 1000 USD includes pick up from airport, while 500 is ger contacts.

TonyCheong
27-12-2014, 01:59 PM

555 welcome all comrades cum China.
I'll give a traditional commie welcome ceremony at airport. :p

Can PM me your Ladyboys stable statistics?
Post-op only.
I not so hardcore. :D

Ah hia, 1000 USD includes pick up from airport, while 500 is ger contacts.

Ehhh guys don't too much hor! :p

Treemon99
27-12-2014, 02:35 PM

Wow bro you still can wake up so early... Ytd go back knock out till now 555 I need some holding hand at PP from you leh :p :D

xiaodikou
27-12-2014, 03:09 PM
Wow bro you still can wake up so early... Ytd go back knock out till now 555 I need some holding hand at PP from you leh :p :D

555..kns...dont anyhow advertise....i just a stealth motorsai rider...55555

notorioussex
27-12-2014, 04:00 PM
Hello everyone, I am new here. Drop by to say hi. wish to know more friends of same interest here. I am going to BKK alone 18th next Jan. Anyone will be there?

notorioussex
27-12-2014, 04:02 PM

This is BKK, finding a police station is more difficult than finding a whore place. If u are lazy but rich, u will get laid. If u hardworking, u will get a good laid but if u are lazy and unwilling to spend, then stay in hotel room and watch "Discovery".

Hahaha... agreed...

smellybelly
27-12-2014, 10:09 PM
Hi anyone wanna go agg bar tonight? Pm me your whatsapp number, line id or wechat id and we link up

TonyCheong
27-12-2014, 10:10 PM
555..kns...dont anyhow advertise....i just a stealth motorsai rider...55555

555 stealth motorsai rider good lah!

No need take queue no to pick up passengers. :p

sheridan
27-12-2014, 10:46 PM

Cannot anyhow use the term comrades 同志 can also mean that thing lo :o some more ask to hold hand leh :p

TonyCheong
28-12-2014, 12:16 AM
cannot anyhow use the term comrades 同志 can also mean that thing lo :o some more ask to hold hand leh :p

5555555! :p

boycloudy
28-12-2014, 11:26 AM
I just came back from a sexstifying trip in bkk, went to both nana & soi cowboy but eventually settled for nana. I heard that you have to go early in order to have a higher possibility of getting the chio ones if not others will dabao them back first so by 10pm i'm alrdy there & eventually settled on this place called "suckers"
Initially just wanted go in see see look look but the moment i step in "wah" i look around and all the chio syt was seated around with some dancing on the podium. At that moment i think to myself "hoseh liao, just stay here liao" so me & my buddy stayed on & we actually took quite abit of time to choose cos all also chio, cnt even decide which one we want hahaha. Eventually my buddy got himself a sg lian-ish looking girl while i got myself a cuter one thats only 22 this year keke :D
We chit chat & talk cock abit then idw waste anymore time just straight away barfine her & bring her up.
Until now her smell still lingers fresh in my mind... Her hair is so fucking soft, skin damn damn smooth.. I was like sucking & nibbling every part of her throughout, pussy also odourless one. Its like if u think you have good or even great bonks here in sg you need to re-think again hahaha.
Once inside the room we both started stripping down & she looked at me and just giggled, after that we went inside for a shower tgt. Showering was quite sop nothing new or fancy but once we got out thats where the true action begins keke.
At the start we both sat by the edge of the bed & i started pulling her close to me & gave her a few light pecks but as i came into contact w her bare back i was like wtf this is toufu smooth. It was so fucking silky smooth that i couldnt resist stroking it & grabbed her to french her sweet mouth, moreover the perfume that she had on her was so fragrant & alluring that my cock was rly at the hardest it could have been...
Fast forward, we were soon lying on the bed and she climbed on top of me and rocking up & down on my shaft, after awhile i made her give me a bj & instead of lifting her hair up i just let it flowed down cos i absolutely love the softness of her hair coming in contact with my skin while she sucks my cock hungrily :D
After that we went for missionary & i went into this mad frenzy pump that i nvr did before while at the same time fondling, grabbing, carressing & squeezing her boobs then i checked my time and realised shit not much time left so finally for the last act i flipped her up onto doggy position then thrust deeply into her with whatever remaining energy i have and released all my load into her... rly is sibei shiok sia until the cd almost slipped out cos too much cum liao hahaha
And all the while she was so accomodating & being just the little girl that was willing for a good fuck. When i was finally done she was like saying so tired but fun cos seldom customers used up almost the entire hr that they have haha. Dont know if what she's saying is real or fake but who cares? It did managed to stroke my ego and made me a happier man & thats all it matters right? hahaha. Plus we even took a selfie together at the end before leaving lolllll.
If i rly had to give a fr rating, it would be something like this.

Looks 9.5/10
Boobs B cup 8/10
Body 8.5/10
Bbbj 8/10
Massage: Nil
GFE 8.5/10
FJ 9/10
RTF Hell fucking yes

Only regret or upsetting point was that the culture was either 1 shot or 1 hour max & i chose to make full use of the very limited time i was given because i didnt had enough money to bao her for long time which means the entire night she'll be mine :( This is one mistake i'm not gonna repeat when i visit bkk the next time :D
I really hope that okts in sbf & $$$$$ could take some tips and also source for all these young and pretty syts to bring to our shores. I think bros here including myself will all be very very happy hahaha

Kiddkidd
29-12-2014, 01:43 PM
Yo went to suckers.. Like u recommended.. It's a ladyboy place.. Hope u didn't get suckered..

jin81
29-12-2014, 06:01 PM
wat the dmg bro?

naemlo
29-12-2014, 06:22 PM
Yo went to suckers.. Like u recommended.. It's a ladyboy place.. Hope u didn't get suckered..

It is not a pure LB place. Majority is still pure straight ladies. I am a regular drinker there.

jimfairy
29-12-2014, 07:30 PM
It is not a pure LB place. Majority is still pure straight ladies. I am a regular drinker there.

I like, I like... plz bring me there next time OK?

astreal69
29-12-2014, 07:41 PM

Yeah i know, not only alot of fake whisky but many phoney friends in the night scene too.

That's the funny part, many Singaporeans always asked to join others and in the end kanna scam.

How hard is it to go whoring? :rolleyes:

jimfairy
29-12-2014, 08:09 PM
Yeah i know, not only alot of fake whisky but many phoney friends in the night scene too.

That's the funny part, many Singaporeans always asked to join others and in the end kanna scam.

How hard is it to go whoring? :rolleyes:

Haizzz so sad.. BTW, my English not gd.. u r saying tat Singaporeans got scammed or Singaporeans scam other? :rolleyes:

Hurricane88
29-12-2014, 08:19 PM
Haizzz so sad.. BTW, my English not gd.. u r saying tat Singaporeans got scammed or Singaporeans scam other? :rolleyes:

he said...Singaporeans kena scammed...:)

etct88
29-12-2014, 08:24 PM

Don't think Pro N will bring you there...... wait people think he Robin Hood, kenna hood by you.....:p

jimfairy
29-12-2014, 08:24 PM
he said...Singaporeans kena scammed...:)

Oh 5555... OK thxs bro H88... didn't realise Singaporean r so easily scammed at oversea.. :p

jimfairy
29-12-2014, 08:27 PM
Don't think Pro N will bring you there...... wait people think he Robin Hood, kenna hood by you.....:p

He say he regular there ma... sure Go there hood robin or kena hood by robin la... 5555...:p

etct88
29-12-2014, 08:27 PM
Oh 5555... OK thxs bro H88... didn't realise Singaporean r so easily scammed at oversea.. :p

only people like you and me, no money, scam what.......:confused:

jimfairy
29-12-2014, 08:50 PM
only people like you and me, no money, scam what.......:confused:

Scam wat? 5555 knnn.. we even scam eachother when in Singapore liao... I scam ur car petrol n u scam my curry fish head la...
No no.. the biggest scammer is the one who tag along with us la... 55555

Allanooi
29-12-2014, 09:49 PM
Scam wat? 5555 knnn.. we even scam eachother when in Singapore liao... I scam ur car petrol n u scam my curry fish head la...
No no.. the biggest scammer is the one who tag along with us la... 55555

Lady boy tag along scam ur free ride and free curry fish head lol 55555

jooj
29-12-2014, 10:04 PM
There are some scammers based in LOS or they just happen to be there for a hoilday waiting for the opportunity.

Victims ~those people looking for wingman to cheong or groups invention are their target regardless of what nationality but Sg are targeted most of the time.

Its best to put it straight when comes to $ matter before party starts so as to avoid the 101 patterns from the scammers.

naemlo
29-12-2014, 10:19 PM
There are some scammers based in LOS or they just happen to be there for a hoilday waiting for the opportunity.

How hard is it to go whoring?

Jimfairy, u see u see... u not afraid I scam u? How hard can whoring be? :D

Don't think Pro N will bring you there...... wait people think he Robin Hood, kenna hood by you.....

He say he regular there ma... sure Go there hood robin or kena hood by robin la... 5555...:p

I go for the gers there.... or scam by the gers there. :D

gsk721g
29-12-2014, 10:26 PM
By the way Bros, Robin Hood in coming Batman vs Superman movie is supposed to be a puying....so.....55
I do not understand why someone can kena scam....if some act blur blur....dun want to pay bill, then all dun pay....wait for police or men in green to come to settle...where got scam like that? Got scared instead, 55!

Kurakmeng
30-12-2014, 08:01 AM
Will be cheonging BKK on 5 Jan 15 to 9 Jan 15. Any bros want to cheong together? I am new but did my due research. Hopefully will gain some good experiences. Many times to BKK but first mongering trip.. Can PM me to hook up Cheers :D

valenciasammysa
01-01-2015, 11:18 AM
Will be there sometime in january, does anyone have any pointer to share?

valenciasammysa
01-01-2015, 11:19 AM
Any bros know bayoke tower located at where, heard there is a buffet dinner and you can have a bird eye view of bangkok and the top floor.

naemlo
01-01-2015, 01:41 PM
Will be there sometime in january, does anyone have any pointer to share?

What other pointer u need other than those mentioned in the thread?

Any bros know bayoke tower located at where, heard there is a buffet dinner and you can have a bird eye view of bangkok and the top floor.

Use google and google map to look for "Baiyoke Sky Hotel".

naemlo
01-01-2015, 01:42 PM
Deleted.... double post.

jimfairy
01-01-2015, 02:48 PM

Aiya . Ask Him trf u USD 500 la.. the pointer wilk come infront of him...:D

TonyCheong
01-01-2015, 03:08 PM
Scam wat? 5555 knnn.. we even scam each other when in Singapore liao... I scam ur car petrol n u scam my curry fish head la...

Recently I scam Carrot Cake and Toast from him leh. :o

Think will help my Uncle repay his "debt" in HCMC instead. ;) :p

Treemon99
01-01-2015, 03:23 PM

He needs your USD 1000 premium hold hand service :D:p

naemlo
01-01-2015, 05:22 PM
Aiya . Ask Him trf u USD 500 la.. the pointer wilk come infront of him...:D

Thanks for the advertisement.... :D

Soul_Reaper
01-01-2015, 05:32 PM

Premium hold hand service may not be enough as it's the Baiyoke Sky Tower Hotel...... will need his helicopter service instead. :p

gsk721g
01-01-2015, 09:10 PM
Baiyoke Sky Tower Hotel...... will need his helicopter service instead. :p

Hotel got no helipad, so need Spiderman Service....climb up to your room window with MI4 Tom Cruise gear and piggy you down...the climb down allows rider to scout for puyings...BTW, my wife told me once this hotel got supernatural acitivity...dunno true or not:confused:

Ninja_Assassin
02-01-2015, 12:38 AM
Hotel got no helipad, so need Spiderman Service....climb up to your room window with MI4 Tom Cruise gear and piggy you down...the climb down allows rider to scout for puyings...BTW, my wife told me once this hotel got supernatural acitivity...dunno true or not:confused:

Supernatural activity as in not done by normal people? Yes ! Have !
This tower was once used as a base jumping point by those daredevil skydivers.

naemlo
02-01-2015, 12:58 AM
BTW, my wife told me once this hotel got supernatural acitivity...dunno true or not:confused:

Dun listen to Thais about these.... they believe in almost everything about spirits.... :D

naemlo
02-01-2015, 01:00 AM
Premium hold hand service may not be enough as it's the Baiyoke Sky Tower Hotel...... will need his helicopter service instead. :p

The nearest I can think of to land my copter is Amari Atrium Hotel :D Baiyoke dun have helipad.

samaritan
02-01-2015, 01:09 AM
Dun listen to Thais about these.... they believe in almost everything about spirits.... :D

Agree. I told my wife two working hands do more than a thousand clasp in prayers tio stare :D

conman
02-01-2015, 02:28 AM

Hahaha. Try Asia hotel then.

naemlo
02-01-2015, 02:42 AM

I stayed more than 10 times in Asia hotel donkey yrs ago, before they renovated it. It was the company preferred hotel due to our branch office nearby and corp rates. I still remember Asia hotel had big, huge door key :D

Unless the ghost or spirit only recently move to the hotel or maybe I was lucky, I was sleeping peacefully every nights. .... :eek:

perish__
02-01-2015, 03:47 PM
I stayed more than 10 times in Asia hotel donkey yrs ago, before they renovated it. It was the company preferred hotel due to our branch office nearby and corp rates. I still remember Asia hotel had big, huge door key :D

Unless the ghost or spirit only recently move to the hotel or maybe I was lucky, I was sleeping peacefully every nights. .... :eek:

With a nice puying beside you, sure peaceful sleep

jimfairy
02-01-2015, 03:56 PM

Walao, other threads talk abt this hotel haunted that hotel haunted.. here also want kpo kpo meh... u clear conscience u scare wat... unless u scam others until they come curse u la.... lol
not refering abt u OK... juz in general... hehe:D

Kurakmeng
02-01-2015, 04:44 PM

I used to stay in Asia Hotel with my family in all our holidays to BKK. Maybe I heng never had a chance to experience any supernatural activity :o

bazhang
04-01-2015, 02:10 AM
Brother Meng, aledi sent you PM. Pls check, I'm heading down on 7 Jan.

It's been more than 10 years since I've met a fellow SB bro in bkk

bazhang
04-01-2015, 02:20 AM
Will be cheonging BKK on 5 Jan 15 to 9 Jan 15. Any bros want to cheong together? I am new but did my due research. Hopefully will gain some good experiences. Many times to BKK but first mongering trip.. Can PM me to hook up Cheers :D
I'll be there on the 7th Jan. Tried to PM but didn't go thru. Could you pm me your contact instead?

naemlo
04-01-2015, 04:52 PM
With a nice puying beside you, sure peaceful sleep

This u also know... nbzzzzz.

TonyCheong
05-01-2015, 12:13 AM

Walao, other threads talk abt this hotel haunted that hotel haunted.. here also want kpo kpo meh... u clear conscience u scare wat... unless u scam others until they come curse u la.... lol

Stealth ghost! :eek: :p

astreal69
05-01-2015, 05:03 PM
By the way Bros, Robin Hood in coming Batman vs Superman movie is supposed to be a puying....so.....55
I do not understand why someone can kena scam....if some act blur blur....dun want to pay bill, then all dun pay....wait for police or men in green to come to settle...where got scam like that? Got scared instead, 55!

I have seen with my own eyes fellow Singaporeans in cahoots with sales in clubs bill paddling. It's all pre arrange prior to your arrival.

But hey, some people don't mind so who am i to judge. Whatever that makes you happy, even with leeches sucking blood of yours.

Gabriellien
06-01-2015, 10:33 AM
Some of the haunted hotel in bangkok

PRINCE PALACE HOTEL BANGKOK
FIRST HOTEL, BANGKOK
ASIA HOTEL, BANGKOK
BAIYOKE SKY HOTEL, BANGKOK

Gabriellien
06-01-2015, 10:34 AM
Some of the tips to do before entering a hotel room.

1. Before entering your room, always knock on the door first, even you know the room is vacant.
2. After you enter the room, if you feel very cold suddenly and have goosebumps, leave the room quietly & immediately and go to reception to request a room change. Most of the time the receptionist will understand what's happening.
3. After you enter the room, immediately switch on all of the lights, and open the curtains to let the sun light in.
4. before you go to bed, arrange your shoes so that one of them is upside down. Some say this is representing yin & yang to protect you while you're asleep.
5. Always leave at least a lamp on while you're sleeping, preferably the toilet's lamp.
6. If you're staying alone and they have give you a twin bed, do not sleep with the other bed vacant, try to put your things like luggage on the other bed before you sleep.

Gabriellien
06-01-2015, 10:36 AM
Any bros can share experience on the thai gal show.

Heard from friend that the location was very messy, alot of thai gangster hanging round there.

Gabriellien
06-01-2015, 10:54 AM
Heard from friend that there was once when he was there alone, was quote 100 baht with a drink to enter.

Then when the show ended, he want to leave, the guy ask for 1000 baht. Friend said the other guy said 100 baht, why now 1000 baht. The guy said, who is the other guy, here only have me one guy no other guy.

Friend do not want any problem so tell them only have 500 baht, take it or he will leave and the guy just snatch the 500 baht away.

Anyone encounter this type of problem.