PDA

View Full Version : Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 [86] 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148

etct88
12-03-2014, 09:59 AM
Dun worry, I can get u a personal female tutor.... :D

No want... your female tutor got lan chiao one..... ???:p

naemlo
12-03-2014, 10:51 AM
No want... your female tutor got lan chiao one..... ???

There different packages for female tutor to cater different customers.....please select the followings (photo serves as an example),

1) Budget, for desperate with money constraint consumers.

http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k120/Nickyboy7/Picture1-10.png

2) Silver, for average consumers.

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_caJrqemeIXY/SlcLxbQ2eQI/AAAAAAAAAM0/b-NPOk93OyU/s320/oo3mMu477788-02.jpg

3) Gold, for well to do customers.
http://kingacademy-thailand.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/07/lydia21.png

4) Platinum, for money dunno where to spend customers.

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_rQUwGQsZx-Y/TS1m-eX7QyI/AAAAAAAAAtw/I8804cQCmeM/s1600/Subaru%252BGirls%252Bin%252BThailand%252BMortor%25 2Bshow%252B2010%252B-%252BPretty%252B%25252813%252529.jpg

Soopafly
13-03-2014, 10:47 AM
5) Double Platinum, reserved for bro Naemlo's special VIP customers :D

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/65003741/1962676_692855597424385_473664322_n.jpg

Soopafly
13-03-2014, 10:51 AM
bro soopafly, this one still working at nataree? which category and name? I will pass 200 baht to papasan just for you to collect next trip haha. :D
Girls cum and go! You might find her in the back, with other "low mileage" farm fresh puyings ;) Don't get your hopes up though!

diablodiablo
13-03-2014, 04:45 PM
thanks for the replies seniors.

Well ends my trip to Bkk. I think Nataree remains the best place simply because they source mainly from chiang mai/ chiang rai... which is mainly suited for asian customer taste.

I tried a 6k one on the back bench. I know it is really high but was it worth it? Definitely yes.. she was 20, looked korean with flawless skin and massive natural pink tits. Very good attitude as well for someone who started less than 2 months. Looked a bit too young though. I think for this price you could probably get a super model at other joints but Nataree is where you can get the young fresh ones.

However the best bonk was last night where clicked pretty well with this girl. Agreed to come over to my hotel for free after her shift and stayed till the afternoon. I still tipped her the next morning though as i felt bad that she called in late for work because of me. Sienzzz i didn't meet this one in the first few days.

For me, i think thailand would be awesome if you can speak the language.

On a side note, i am not sure if this is true but in my conversations with the girls.. the boss takes roughly half their cut... and her first time was sold for 30k baht. Quite pity... work so hard, only get 1500 baht per customer.

TonyCheong
13-03-2014, 05:52 PM
However the best bonk was last night where clicked pretty well with this girl. Agreed to come over to my hotel for free after her shift and stayed till the afternoon. I still tipped her the next morning though as i felt bad that she called in late for work because of me. Sienzzz i didn't meet this one in the first few days.

Wow so lucky! :p

For me I'm the opposite of you!
I can speak a little of the language but don't have such an awesome experience like yours! :D

On a side note, i am not sure if this is true but in my conversations with the girls.. the boss takes roughly half their cut... and her first time was sold for 30k baht. Quite pity... work so hard, only get 1500 baht per customer.

Thai girl's words just believe 50% can liao. :p

chewyfruit
13-03-2014, 06:11 PM
anyone headed to la belle?
http://www.labellebangkok.com/

ahtecklim
13-03-2014, 06:18 PM

Well ends my trip to Bkk. I think Nataree remains the best place simply because they source mainly from chiang mai/ chiang rai... which is mainly suited for asian customer taste.

I tried a 6k one on the back bench. I know it is really high but was it worth it? Definitely yes.. she was 20, looked korean with flawless skin and massive natural pink tits. Very good attitude as well for someone who started less than 2 months. Looked a bit too young though. I think for this price you could probably get a super model at other joints but Nataree is where you can get the young fresh ones.

How fresh can a girl working in a MP be? Don't you know 2 months is the default time they are taught to say during MP/Agogo/BeerBar school?

I believe 100% you say but only 33% of what everyone told you! 5555555555

diablodiablo
13-03-2014, 06:50 PM
I think for Nataree it is sort of true. Simply because the girls who are new are seated at the back on a specific bench. Then there are the 3k+ ones who are newer and the more mileage ones seem to be closer to entrance and about 2.4k average.

Yea i was a bit shocked when the girl told me about half go to boss... so not sure if this is true. She told me Nataree a bit stricter than other joints where the sidelines are free to come and go. They boss not happy if they dont commit to a full shift.

The girl had decent english.. thats why haha. The rest can't speak much so bonk and leave. I am only 27 so might help as well. Some are new in Bangkok and are lonely after their shifts so try your luck XD .

Overall Nataree is good especially if you speak mandarin since you can communicate your needs to the papasan. i think his name was ah tong. Nice guy.

Dont bother with their other branch Alaina... the sidelines there fail in quantity. You go there to bonk their fishtanks (look decent, more choice than nataree) and enjoy higher class facility.

sentsggirls
13-03-2014, 07:26 PM

everything she say is true when u cant speak her language.
but everything become untrue when you can speak thai :)

naemlo
13-03-2014, 08:57 PM

How u know mainly from Chiang Mai/ Chiang Rai?? :confused:

If u believe in WL words.... pig will climb the tree. The girls always tell me, I very handsome n my cock is huge...

tocky
13-03-2014, 10:06 PM
any bros be there during songkran period wanna meet up ? 12-15 apr
first 2 days wingman my bro with his thai gf most prob go route66 , 14 and 15 shd be single and available any bros be wanna meet up bring newbie me see look look ;)

nirvana123
13-03-2014, 10:42 PM
How fresh can a girl working in a MP be? Don't you know 2 months is the default time they are taught to say during MP/Agogo/BeerBar school?

I believe 100% you say but only 33% of what everyone told you! 5555555555

I go Nataree they always tell me they work very long liao! Why they so honest with me :(:D

ahtecklim
14-03-2014, 12:43 AM
I go Nataree they always tell me they work very long liao! Why they so honest with me :(:D

I am sure if they tell you they are virgins , they are also being honest! :rolleyes::p

diablodiablo
14-03-2014, 02:36 AM
hahahah. Out of the 4 times,

2600 one said she work for 1.5 years
2600 one said work for 1 year
6000 one said work for 2 month
3200 one said work 6 month

Unless you pay the same price ( for example all 2600), there should be some truth in it. Obviously lower mileage will cost more.

Go ask ah tong show you back bench 5555. That bench seems a bit wrong la... some look like only 13 and cost a bomb.

If you can pay that price should go to Alaina instead. The papasan called PK showed me their super model book. 5500 for ONE HOUR only. I passed cos the face not my type. The body looked awesome though.

Thats what one of the girls told me. Some are half chinese. I saw some Issan girls which the chiang mais one seem to like to make fun. Called them "dum dum" which i think means dark dark haha.

ahtecklim
14-03-2014, 09:21 AM
Obviously lower mileage will cost more.

ok we go deskar road I show you one LB very low milage coz charge only SGD50,000 per nite. Ching ching!

Bro point is all this is an illusion and made up. Bros in marketing will understand. You can create a market based on nothing or very little. From there , they will spew any crap you want to hear to move your baht away from you.

The argument for is as long as you're happy , doesn't matter how much you spend coz its not my money and Singaporeans are rich mah!

The argument against is you're spoiling market and with every short (1 week millionaire) visit . you're pushing the limits higher and higher.

oolouis
14-03-2014, 10:00 AM
Yes, out there in the world of mongering, do exercise circumspection!

diablodiablo
14-03-2014, 10:25 AM
ok we go deskar road I show you one LB very low milage coz charge only SGD50,000 per nite. Ching ching!

Bro point is all this is an illusion and made up. Bros in marketing will understand. You can create a market based on nothing or very little. From there , they will spew any crap you want to hear to move your baht away from you.

The argument for is as long as you're happy , doesn't matter how much you spend coz its not my money and Singaporeans are rich mah!

The argument against is you're spoiling market and with every short (1 week millionaire) visit . you're pushing the limits higher and higher.

Aiyo you go google nataree even the reviews written by farangs will know that there is a bench where Nataree stock their low mileage ones. If you go have a look you will see some not special look one, just young looking. 18 much higher chance low mileage than a 25 year old right. 5000 baht you know they won't be able to charge that rate forever. Simple supply and demand. The girl and joint know this so who want fresher one pay more lor. Not really spoiling the market unless you are paying 5000 baht for every girl you see.

The joint got many customer, i see many local thai cheong oso. come in their bmw and merc with drivers. Won't build reputation if keep "cheating" customer like that. Not saying they don't lie la but there is indeed a low mileage bench at nataree. Quite sure the regular bros to nataree will say the same thing.

Is it worth it? I think can try once at least la just to know the difference.

Worst case scenario, tight or not tight know already :D:D:D

btw, any bro got try poseidon? Are the models better than Nataree? I actually wanted to try before my flight but no energy after the girl came my hotel.

ahtecklim
14-03-2014, 10:28 AM
Aiyo you go google nataree even the reviews written by farangs will know that there is a bench where Nataree stock their low mileage ones. If you go have a look you will see some not special look one, just young looking. 18 much higher chance low mileage than a 25 year old right. 5000 baht you know they won't be able to charge that rate forever. Simple supply and demand. The girl and joint know this so who want fresher one pay more lor. Not really spoiling the market unless you are paying 5000 baht for every girl you see.

The joint got many customer, i see many local thai cheong oso. come in their bmw and merc with drivers. Won't build reputation if keep "cheating" customer like that. Not saying they don't lie la but there is indeed a low mileage bench at nataree. Quite sure the regular bros to nataree will say the same thing.

Is it worth it? I think can try once at least la just to know the difference.

Worst case scenario, tight or not tight know already :D:D:D

btw, any bro got try poseidon? Are the models better than Nataree? I actually wanted to try before my flight but no energy after the girl came my hotel.

any certification? Got paper also can bluff mah

Its also an argument about price vs value. No winner in this so I shall crawl back under my rock after this post.

naemlo
14-03-2014, 10:33 AM
Unless you pay the same price ( for example all 2600), there should be some truth in it. Obviously lower mileage will cost more.

Let Prof Naemlo gives u a lesson. Chapter 1 of my sexlogy. In reality, a lot of highly educated men failed in Thai entertainment. Men choose to ignore the reality and live in his own fantasy.

This is brainless topic, a WL can work in a particular MP for 1 day but hell knows she might work in another MP for 10 yrs. A WL works for 2 months in a particular MP does not equate to her able to earn more. Looks plus body shape are the factors of $$$$ in entertainment.

100% of WL will never tell the truth to customer. They will want to paint a better pic. U will not hear this, I have worked 10 yrs since 16 n been bonked by men from 30 countries which include 16 yrs to 88 yrs old men... I sucked dicks ranging 3 inches to 18 inches. The best sex I had was an 18 inches black dick in my asshole. :rolleyes:

naemlo
14-03-2014, 10:39 AM
any certification? Got paper also can bluff mah

Some ppl just loves to live in fantasy.... anyway it is his life, let him live on with it. I continue with so called super high mileage gers...1000-1500thb. :D

ahtecklim
14-03-2014, 10:42 AM
Some ppl just loves to live in fantasy.... anyway it is his life, let him live on with it. I continue with so called super high mileage gers...1000-1500thb. :D

555 no more arguing from me but its sad la. Singaporeans ; many will disagree and think Sg men are best , but we are the new Jap chai tows. Its really sad to see us getting chopped and still so happy about it.

5kB ST in an massage is SGD200 le! Sure its better than Geylany but its 4 x geylang! Some people live for a month on 5kB in Thailand!

naemlo
14-03-2014, 10:51 AM
5kB ST in an massage is SGD200 le! Sure its better than Geylany but its 4 x geylang! Some people live for a month on 5kB in Thailand!

Frankly, maybe we are poor... but to me 200SGD to bonk a ger, I a bit heart pain and feel a bit stupid... admit I poor.

My last trip to Pattaya in WS, a ger quoted me 5k LT, not including BF. In my mind, I immediately ask her go f spider. WS is getting very expensive, worse than BKK, BF 1k, LT 5k.... the days when I enjoyed Pattaya, LT was only max 3k. Now I follow your style, go beer garden in odd soi. :D

ahtecklim
14-03-2014, 11:04 AM
Frankly, maybe we are poor... but to me 200SGD to bonk a ger, I a bit heart pain and feel a bit stupid... admit I poor.

My last trip to Pattaya in WS, a ger quoted me 5k LT, not including BF. In my mind, I immediately ask her go f spider. WS is getting very expensive, worse than BKK, BF 1k, LT 5k.... the days when I enjoyed Pattaya, LT was only max 3k. Now I follow your style, go beer garden in odd soi. :D

yup much better value in a farmer's daughter than a deranged looker who thinks her pussy is gold. 555555555555 I'll sit back with my 35B sangsom coke , let the others fight for her and watch the show! :p

TonyCheong
14-03-2014, 02:39 PM
Cheong Bangkok so long first time hear have back bencher with "low mileage" girls? :eek:
真的是在曼谷白混了! :p

As I've mentioned many times before Nataree is infamous for "young" and Non-Thai ID Sideline Masseuses. :D

Men In Brown is fed well by the establishment and routine checks are not uncommon.

nirvana123
14-03-2014, 02:55 PM
Look for prostitutes why bother low or high mileage! Most important she brings you to the destination!:D to me in nataree, i always go for 2600 type cos they look the kind i like to fuck. 21 yrs old or 29 i also dun care. Face must be i lije one. As long is can make me song, is good girl.

fredriv
14-03-2014, 04:00 PM
Hi all Seniors,

Side track abit...anyone know where could i purchase Thai Premier League football match tickets? I presume its available at the stadium venue itself during match-day, but would prefer to buy it prior to the game itself. Especially most of the stadiums (bangkok clubs) are located a distance away from central bkk.

Thanks !

TonyCheong
14-03-2014, 04:22 PM
Look for prostitutes why bother low or high mileage! Most important she brings you to the destination! :D

Haha bro sorry but have to correct you a bit.

Some people are looking for girlfriend/wife! :eek: :p
Whatever rocks their boat! :D

naemlo
14-03-2014, 04:42 PM
Some people are looking for girlfriend/wife! :eek: :p
Whatever rocks their boat! :D

U talking about me? I always go look for you kee, you kee type. Can be my girlfriend for a night. I lack of loveeeeee....

TonyCheong
14-03-2014, 04:45 PM
U talking about me? I always go look for you kee, you kee type. Can be my girlfriend for a night. I lack of loveeeeee....

Aiyoh why you same as me huh? :eek:

But I only go G-Clubs to look for love. :p

nirvana123
14-03-2014, 04:49 PM
I too poor to go g club and not handsome enough for you kee... so i only find love in nataree :(:D

naemlo
14-03-2014, 04:53 PM
Aiyoh why you same as me huh? :eek:

But I only go G-Clubs to look for love. :p

Different, cannot be same. U high, I low class.... :D

TonyCheong
14-03-2014, 05:11 PM
Different, cannot be same. U high, I low class.... :D

If you say like that then I also low class.
Just the other day I went for a ¥1XX Shenzhen BBS bonk. :D

No such thing as low or high class.
Only low or high sperm level. :p

naemlo
14-03-2014, 05:18 PM
Only low or high sperm level. :p

Hiazzz I again belong to the low. :o

TonyCheong
14-03-2014, 05:25 PM
Hiazzz I again belong to the low. :o

This one I no comments liao. :( :p

Ok half time.
Go outside buy dinner first. :D

naemlo
14-03-2014, 05:34 PM
This one I no comments liao. :( :p

Ok half time.
Go outside buy dinner first. :D

TGIF.... it is drink, drank, drunk... hug, kiss, boom boom....

tocky
14-03-2014, 05:48 PM
Any bros can intro escort lobangs that can bao 1 day or overnight type ? Many thanks and can include dmg too

ahtecklim
14-03-2014, 05:51 PM
Any bros can intro escort lobangs that can bao 1 day or overnight type ? Many thanks and can include dmg too

go nana 2nd floor obsessions bar.

TonyCheong
14-03-2014, 08:26 PM
Any bros can intro escort lobangs that can bao 1 day or overnight type? Many thanks and can include dmg too.

go nana 2nd floor Obsession Bar.

Haha comes with cocks too! :D

nirvana123
14-03-2014, 09:08 PM
go nana 2nd floor obsessions bar.

dun anyhow intro leh, wait i innocent noobie go there kena poke how! :(:p:D

diablodiablo
14-03-2014, 11:17 PM
I dunno leh, feel more gfe with the younger ones. Maybe cos my age. I like the ones going uni or just moonlighting for extra cash as opposed to the seasoned full time ones. Feel commercial. End of the day, goal is to please my cock not yours. Unfortunately my needs are more expensive so i wish i had your needs then can save a lot of money :( . I probably could have doubled my holiday in BKK.

If you wanna see ruin market should see the japs at nana/soi cowboy.

At least Massage parlour the price more fixed. If you negotiate probably will kena fked by papasan unless you know the boss or are really frequent customer.

tocky
better stick with girl from a joint. Freelancer a bit unpredictable later you fall asleep then gone.

tocky
14-03-2014, 11:42 PM
haha thanks bros , eh who be there around songkran period care to bring newbird recce ? be there from 12-15 apr

Lee Jun Nan
15-03-2014, 01:26 PM
Hi Bros,

I will be visiting Bkk for the first time from 26 to 29 Mar. If anyone will like to cheong together, or share cost or have dinner, please feel free to message me.

Lee Jun Nan
15-03-2014, 02:36 PM
Hi Bros,

I'll be visiting Bkk for the first time from 26 to 29 Mar. If anyone will like to cheong, share cost, dinner together, please feel free to contact me.

tocky
16-03-2014, 12:04 AM
Would like to know how many bros going there for war wanna meetup ?

Nonteerak2553
16-03-2014, 12:15 PM
I'll be there. You want to meet up? :D

Come find me at nimanhemin! :D

TonyCheong
16-03-2014, 03:38 PM
I'll be there. You want to meet up? :D

Come find me at nimanhemin! :D

People going for war meet him for what?
You're Peacemaker leh. :p

Nonteerak2553
16-03-2014, 04:19 PM
People going for war meet him for what?
You're Peacemaker leh. :p

555 oh ya hor. I didn't read properly. Better siam, later he bring M79 along, Ican no longer war with sao sao. :p:D

ahtecklim
17-03-2014, 11:01 AM
If you wanna see ruin market should see the japs at nana/soi cowboy.

If you look around and are honest enuff to be self critical , Singaporeans are the new Japs

tocky
17-03-2014, 11:09 AM
Relac la bro water nia hahaha ! Never been to songkran before hope it be fun

pakalolo
17-03-2014, 12:15 PM
If you look around and are honest enuff to be self critical , Singaporeans are the new Japs

Yes, and that is the reason we are as popular as the Japs these days from Hatyai to Chiang Mai.

However cannot blame them for spoiling market rate so to speak cos lots of Singaporean don't go out very often and they don't get the fun for the same price back home, and for those on holiday they just want to let their hair down and paint the town red so many don't care about the price as long as they find it reasonable and if anyone wants to be a cheap charlie when on holiday believe me it won't be fun, having said that it's a different thing altogether if you are living there. It's just like most of us won't go to Orchard Tower to pick a girl up as it will cost anything from 300 to the sky which there are guys paying just like you won't find a Thai picking up girls from Nana or Cowboy

At the end of the day to each his own, if someone wish to spend more who are we to complain?

life is short make it sweet

TonyCheong
17-03-2014, 03:14 PM
If you look around and are honest enuff to be self critical, Singaporeans are the new Japs.

I fully agree!
Not just Singaporeans but Malaysians too! :D

TonyCheong
17-03-2014, 03:15 PM
However cannot blame them for spoiling market rate so to speak cos lots of Singaporean don't go out very often and they don't get the fun for the same price back home, and for those on holiday they just want to let their hair down and paint the town red so many don't care about the price as long as they find it reasonable.

I don't want to turn this into a debate if paying more is right or wrong.

What I want to point out is below.
Most cheongsters only monger once in a while.
They do not believe in sustainable mongering.

A good rationale will be like throwing an empty mineral water bottle in a nature reserve.
A "Who cares I only come here once in a blue moon." attitude. :D

[Formula]

In each country when the Foreigners/Non-Local Tourists who don't spend/monger responsibly then the local market will be destabilised.

【Price Low or Stable】 + 【Service Level Good or Satisfactory] = 【Locals >99%, Foreigners/Non-Local Tourists <1%】
【Price Up】 + 【Service Level Down】 = 【Locals <1%, Foreigners/Non-Local Tourists >99%】

MONGER RESPONSIBLY
MAINTAIN STABLE LOCAL MARKET PRICES

Message brought to you by the RMC (Responsible Mongering Association)
:p

ahtecklim
17-03-2014, 06:18 PM
Yes, and that is the reason we are as popular as the Japs these days from Hatyai to Chiang Mai.

However cannot blame them for spoiling market rate so to speak cos lots of Singaporean don't go out very often and they don't get the fun for the same price back home, and for those on holiday they just want to let their hair down and paint the town red so many don't care about the price as long as they find it reasonable and if anyone wants to be a cheap charlie when on holiday believe me it won't be fun, having said that it's a different thing altogether if you are living there. It's just like most of us won't go to Orchard Tower to pick a girl up as it will cost anything from 300 to the sky which there are guys paying just like you won't find a Thai picking up girls from Nana or Cowboy

At the end of the day to each his own, if someone wish to spend more who are we to complain?

life is short make it sweet

yup thus my quote above but to point fingers at the japs and not looking in the mirror is just ignorant and narcissist.

naemlo
17-03-2014, 06:44 PM
In each country when the Foreigners/Non-Local Tourists who don't spend/monger responsibly then the local market will be destabilised.

Wow u just got your diploma from Naemlo University?

banana81sg
17-03-2014, 09:21 PM
been awhile since there.........about right? apologize if not clear

http://t9.imgchili.net/47299/47299655_oh.jpg (http://imgchili.net/show/47299/47299655_oh.jpg)

naemlo
18-03-2014, 03:58 PM
This is funny :D

http://www.bangkokpost.com/business/tourism/400389/singapore-to-hold-own-songkran

TonyCheong
18-03-2014, 05:02 PM
Wow u just got your diploma from Naemlo University?

Masters Degree lah. :p

naemlo
18-03-2014, 06:00 PM

Well done... good, hardworking student. :D Not many can pass this esp thesis.

TonyCheong
18-03-2014, 07:11 PM
Well done... good, hardworking student. :D Not many can pass this esp thesis.

Kumsia Professor naemlo! :D

May need your advice on writing my PHD thesis. :p

naemlo
18-03-2014, 07:42 PM
Kumsia Professor naemlo! :D

May need your advice on writing my PHD thesis. :p

Dun worry, I can show u some research I did. :D

TonyCheong
18-03-2014, 09:24 PM
Dun worry, I can show u some research I did.

Now researching on playing mind games with Thai puyings. :p

When young only concentrate play marbles and soccer with friends. :D
Now making up for the lost time by studying more. :o

By the way Professor naemlo the state of emergency has been lifted.
What are your views on this?
I've to say Songkran is coming so have to take a break whether you're red or yellow. :D

naemlo
18-03-2014, 10:28 PM
I've to say Songkran is coming so have to take a break whether you're red or yellow. :D

Songkran is the biggest event in Thailand. Every tom dick n harry also wants to go back province n see parents, relatives....drink cold beer, whisky, dance n get drunk.... who so free go n sit under the sun. :D

Even Prof, I have to go back to celebrate Songkran but will not travel to province. I am too tired with the massive jam and lots of accidents. BKK is the quietest and safest place to stay during Songkran.... :D Eat MK no need to wait for queue no. Take BTS/MRT, can even sleep on the seats.

Maybe weekend kuku itchy will go down to Pattaya....This is the only time, u are free to touch every puyings on the street as long as your hands have flour on them. :D

Siammy
19-03-2014, 02:33 AM
GDiary on YouTube

GDiary (Gentlemen’s Diary) has its own channel at www.youtube.com/user/gdiarychannel. There’s a video on Club Electric Blue in Patpong and what seems like a lot of videos on their magazine’s cover girls.

There are actually more videos but u can’t see them because they’re invisible. They include clips of massage girls like this one: www.youtube.com/watch?v=SO5FDJvTaV8. Be sure to adjust the resolution to full HD and play it full screen. This one doesn’t have a musical accompaniment for some reason.

xiaodikou
19-03-2014, 04:10 AM
Anyone wanna go clubbing or cheong the very Hamsup The Pimp together PM me.
I will in BKK from 21 - 25 Mar. :D

etct88
19-03-2014, 09:17 AM

Masterbate degree:D

serembanmen
19-03-2014, 12:44 PM

Bro, how life, still doing lot of master. .......bate?:eek:

etct88
19-03-2014, 12:53 PM
Bro, how life, still doing lot of master. .......bate?:eek:

Ah Ban Kor, long time no see, how is you? :D

TonyCheong
19-03-2014, 04:11 PM

Kanasai! :mad:
You very Goodfella hor? :p

KoonzzZ
24-03-2014, 02:39 AM
Any bro will be there from 3 - 6 April?

Can meet up to chiong together...

TonyCheong
24-03-2014, 04:08 AM
Any bro will be there from 3 - 6 April?

Can meet up to chiong together...

One thing most people keep forgetting is each individual has his likes and dislikes.

In order not to waste everyone's time (including yours).
It's always good to post your cheonging preferences so it'd be easier for like minded bros to decide if they want to contact you or not. :D
Eg. Agogo/Beer Bar, Kapoo/Soapy Massage, Disco/Pub, G-Club, Freelancer, etc.

Many indivduals that I've met up in the past always don't know what they want.
Say just follow wherever I'm going.
After bring them go liao can complain this lousy and that expensive! :mad:
That's why many old birds don't even bother to meet up with strangers any more.

For me I always believe in the good of each person but will not hesitate to tell that person off (nicely 555) if he is wasting my precious time in Bangkok. :p

ahtecklim
24-03-2014, 10:16 AM

Well said , some even have the old birds book/reserve hotels , transfers , rooms , tables and last min fly aeroplane.

I know the world is unpredictable and things change but how is the newbies going to compensate the old bird not just in terms of money but time and effort wasted? The worst ones are the ones that ignore and disappear.

Good guys finish last!

Soopafly
24-03-2014, 10:39 AM
One thing most people keep forgetting is each individual has his likes and dislikes.

In order not to waste everyone's time (including yours).
It's always good to post your cheonging preferences so it'd be easier for like minded bros to decide if they want to contact you or not.

For me I always believe in the good of each person but will not hesitate to tell that person off (nicely 555) if he is wasting my precious time in Bangkok. :p

Some bros find strength in numbers ;)

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/65003741/Public2/Samurai%20Gang.gif

yinyang
24-03-2014, 12:38 PM
each individual has his likes and dislikes.
....post your cheonging preferences so it'd be easier for like minded bros to decide if they want to contact you or not. :D

Like those who have a penchant for LBs. To each his own. :p

TonyCheong
24-03-2014, 03:31 PM
Well said, some even have the old birds book/reserve hotels, transfers, rooms, tables and last min fly aeroplane.

I know the world is unpredictable and things change but how is the newbies going to compensate the old bird not just in terms of money but time and effort wasted? The worst ones are the ones that ignore and disappear.

This just affirms the flawed character of such individuals.
At least must have the courtesy to inform on the cancellations.

But after so many years I can roughly detect (by having a phone conversation/message exchange) who are jokers and who are sincere bros. :)

Some bros find strength in numbers.

Hahaha.
I get really flummoxed when some bros are too shy to cheong in small numbers. :D

Like those who have a penchant for LBs. To each his own. :p

Actually I've no discrimination against ladyboy lovers.
It's how this person engages fellow cheongsters with mutual respect that matters. ;)

mexxes
26-03-2014, 07:08 AM
Looking for real ladies to come hotel near mbk. Any good recommendations? Very tired of getting fake ladies and lousy quality and service. Thanks.

yinyang
26-03-2014, 08:14 AM
Looking for real ladies to come hotel near mbk. Any good recommendations? tired of getting fake ladies and lousy quality and service. .
Surely, you don't mean you kena LBs (as in 'fake' ladies)?:eek:

As for your tabao, you either get in touch with a OKT or simply move your ass to find:p

ahtecklim
26-03-2014, 09:17 AM
Surely, you don't mean you kena LBs (as in 'fake' ladies)?:eek:

As for your tabao, you either get in touch with a OKT or simply move your ass to find:p

he has the right idea. Everyone knows in Bangkok , all you need to confirm good service is to get recommendations! :rolleyes:

BlueDragon193
26-03-2014, 10:06 PM
Pantip Plaza to undergo major facelift to draw customers
in Business.

Thai PBS - March 26, 2014.

Pantip Plaza, Bangkok’s largest indoor IT product market, is planning a 500-million-baht facelift to meet changing consumer behavior.

Mr Yongyuth Chaichana, managing director of Thippatana Arcade Co, operator of Pantip Plaza said under the 500 million baht facelift budget, a brand refreshment will also be made to better define the 30-year-old complex,

He said the company will spend 300-500 million baht to start renovate Pantip Plaza in the busy Pratunam shopping area, in May and expect to complete early next year.

He emphasized the need to start renovation now that Pantip Plaza is suffering with a 20% reduction in both sales volume and the number of visitors.

He said the companies wanted to reduce the proportion of IT-related products sold at Pantip to 70% this year, down from 90%. The remaining 30% of space will be reserved for food areas, books, bicycles and lifestyle products.

Even though IT products play an important role in people’s daily lives, the industry is on a downward trend, he said.

IT products have now become a commodity, so there is less differentiation between products being sold, he said

Consumers increasingly prefer to purchase technology products at their nearby residential areas or at IT shops in big department stores.

Since its location is in a busy and convenient area with a variety of mass transport and foreign visitors accounted for 30% to Pantip, he believed Pantip will become even more popular under the Asean Economic Community starting late next year.

But at the present unfavorable economic conditions, Pantip will hold its annual Pantip Hot Sale with attractive offerings and heavy discounts at its three plazas from Saturday until April 6.

Pantip Plaza is also at the top of the US government’s “notorious shopping areas.

MrSoapy
26-03-2014, 11:47 PM
Pantip Plaza to undergo major facelift to draw customers
in Business.

Thai PBS - March 26, 2014.

Pantip Plaza, Bangkok’s largest indoor IT product market, is planning a 500-million-baht facelift to meet changing consumer behavior.

Mr Yongyuth Chaichana, managing director of Thippatana Arcade Co, operator of Pantip Plaza said under the 500 million baht facelift budget, a brand refreshment will also be made to better define the 30-year-old complex,

He said the company will spend 300-500 million baht to start renovate Pantip Plaza in the busy Pratunam shopping area, in May and expect to complete early next year.

He emphasized the need to start renovation now that Pantip Plaza is suffering with a 20% reduction in both sales volume and the number of visitors.

He said the companies wanted to reduce the proportion of IT-related products sold at Pantip to 70% this year, down from 90%. The remaining 30% of space will be reserved for food areas, books, bicycles and lifestyle products.

Even though IT products play an important role in people’s daily lives, the industry is on a downward trend, he said.

IT products have now become a commodity, so there is less differentiation between products being sold, he said

Consumers increasingly prefer to purchase technology products at their nearby residential areas or at IT shops in big department stores.

Since its location is in a busy and convenient area with a variety of mass transport and foreign visitors accounted for 30% to Pantip, he believed Pantip will become even more popular under the Asean Economic Community starting late next year.

But at the present unfavorable economic conditions, Pantip will hold its annual Pantip Hot Sale with attractive offerings and heavy discounts at its three plazas from Saturday until April 6.

Pantip Plaza is also at the top of the US government’s “notorious shopping areas.

IMHO they should also renovate the Pantip in Chiang Mai. It is almost becoming a deserted building.

BlueDragon193
27-03-2014, 11:13 AM
IMHO they should also renovate the Pantip in Chiang Mai. It is almost becoming a deserted building.

They will be the next one....coming soon.

TonyCheong
27-03-2014, 10:05 PM
Hi bro is there any drug that I can get in Thailand that make feel like having sex???

Those who are very free or in good mood can help answer this funny question. :rolleyes:

Kai1616
31-03-2014, 10:47 PM
Not usually a contributor to the forum, but was really impressed by the services from Glamorous Companions Bangkok (http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=434890&page=2), which I tried yesterday.

Price is on the high side if you compare to what you can get in this area, but for bros who want to try different experience, Glamourous will be the one to go to.

The girl that I had is a young university student, really nubile and sex-hungry! Very different from the commercial feel you get from the ladies from the other place. (The girl spent the night with me, when I had visited Emmanuelle in the afternoon trying a 3k girl, who is also solid in terms of looks and service, and I also picked up a girl for LT at 4k at The Pimp the night before. I had also picked up another lady at Funky Villa in my 1st night.) Her innocence (whether real or not) and sex hungriness (she woke me up 2-3 times in the middle of the night stroking me asking for it, or I might be dreaming!) She really top the experiences I had in Bangkok this time.

So for guys who want to try a different experience in Bangkok, I can see no one better than Glamorous to give them to you.

For myself, I will be waiting for the availability of some of their top models, and if time permits, scoot off to nirvana again.

coolmagnifico
01-04-2014, 12:46 AM
what is the best way to travel to koh phangan from bangkok?

AC7935
01-04-2014, 01:21 AM
Hey guys may head to bkk too during songkran, maybe can meet up Cheong Tgt during that time..

indianmagicoil
01-04-2014, 09:53 AM

Best way is by flight if you dtang yer yer...
1) To Koh Samui via Bangkok Airways or TG then ferry.
2) To Surat Thani by Air Asia, 1-2 Go or TG then ferry.
Check airlines if have joint plane/ferry ticket. Last time Air Asia had.

Cheapest is by bus...
1) Go to Southern Bus Station (Sai Tai) at Thonburi to Surat Thani then ferry.

By rail
1) Go to Hualampong and catch a train to Surat Thani. SRT has joint rail-ferry ticket so save you the hassle to search and buy ferry ticket when u arrive at Surat Thani.

Good Luck!

pakalolo
01-04-2014, 10:51 AM
Relac la bro water nia hahaha ! Never been to songkran before hope it be fun

Fun yes but believe me after the 2nd day you won't want to go out and get splash.Too much of a good thing is never good

13atman
01-04-2014, 04:45 PM
Im going to bkk from 11 till 15... do pm me if u are going as i am going alone... there to fuck, club and massage...

kiddo78
01-04-2014, 06:19 PM
Here in BKK for a few days. Can look me up as well. :)

oolouis
01-04-2014, 07:01 PM

Price is on the high side if you compare to what you can get in this area, but for bros who want to try different experience, Glamourous will be the one to go to.

The girl that I had is a young university student, really nubile and sex-hungry! Very different from the commercial feel you get from the ladies from the other place.

And did you attempt to verify what she said, like asking to see a current student card?

Kai1616
02-04-2014, 01:21 AM
And did you attempt to verify what she said, like asking to see a current student card?

PS, I did'nt, coz was too horny liao as the girl look abit like Cherie Chung.

Older Samster will know who Cherie Chung is

KoonzzZ
03-04-2014, 10:55 AM
Any bro there in bkk?

snooker
03-04-2014, 10:57 AM
Any bro there in bkk?

Yes, I am but tonight busy till 11pm..will be at Ruamchit hotel after that :p

KoonzzZ
03-04-2014, 12:48 PM
Yes, I am but tonight busy till 11pm..will be at Ruamchit hotel after that :p

Any plans after 11?

BlueDragon193
03-04-2014, 03:06 PM
Bangkok Motor Show 2014.

http://www.bangkokpost.com/multimedia/photo-embed/403104/cars

exdylan
03-04-2014, 03:27 PM
Hi,

What would be the best time to visit Nataree?

Thanks.

Garbage
03-04-2014, 08:01 PM
Hi,

Thanks.

Now lor.. :D

chunkymunky
03-04-2014, 08:20 PM
Now lor.. :D

OK... See you there.... :D

antoniusbudi99
03-04-2014, 08:28 PM
Any senior bros / gurus can inform MP/parlour/kapoo will be available again after songkran 2014? thanks2...

sex69xes
03-04-2014, 10:21 PM
Hi,

Thanks.

Anytime when you are ready and got the money.
Those SYTs are already there.
Don't keep them waiting too long.

mrJojo
03-04-2014, 11:32 PM
Hi,
Thanks.

Most girl will report to work between 5pm-7pm.

Before you decides on Nataree, can also try see see look look Emmanuel.
Have some nice SYT there.

I prefer to cc lok lok then book them the next day 2pm. :D

boon_5
04-04-2014, 10:26 AM
Anyone can intro some good place to eat seafood? Or any nice seafood buffet.
kindly advise me the address and price
thk alot

KoonzzZ
04-04-2014, 12:12 PM
Many place can eat la...

yinyang
04-04-2014, 02:09 PM
Can't you smell a 'commercial' here? At the prices (starting from thb7k for 2 hours), doubt many here can afford. And you might not get what you see from studio pics. :p

naemlo
04-04-2014, 03:13 PM
Anyone can intro some good place to eat seafood? Or any nice seafood buffet.
kindly advise me the address and price
thk alot

U should be at least smart enough to tell ppl where u stay in Thailand. If u stay in Laksi and others intro u Srinakarin, will u go?? :eek:

KoonzzZ
04-04-2014, 04:48 PM
Chillax Bros...

Any one clubbing tonight??

oolouis
04-04-2014, 10:33 PM
PS, I did'nt, coz was too horny liao as the girl look abit like Cherie Chung.

Older Samster will know who Cherie Chung is

Hopefully the cause of the your horniness is the Cherie Chung bit, not the student bit :)

TheHammers
05-04-2014, 12:46 AM

Why do you want to go there? It's a terrible place now so full of junkies and touts. I cut short my stay and went to Pattaya instead as it is nothing like the advertisement shown in the brochures.

Kai1616
05-04-2014, 01:07 AM
Can't you smell a 'commercial' here? At the prices (starting from thb7k for 2 hours), doubt many here can afford. And you might not get what you see from studio pics.

Bro, I can't prove to you that I was one that really used their services, but I definitely posting with vested interest as Glamourous is the only one I know that can gain me access to some of the carshow models in Thailand. So if you have any lobang, please do pm me, and when I try your recommendation, you will know I am a true "consumer".

The girl that I got looked pretty enough in person, young and nubile yet look abit like Cherie Chung.

Hopefully the cause of the your horniness is the Cherie Chung bit, not the student bit

Bro, it's the best of both, a student looking like Cherie Chung

boon_5
05-04-2014, 09:20 AM
sry i be staying at pratunam so any nice seafood to intro thk alot

Garbage
05-04-2014, 01:36 PM
sry i be staying at pratunam so any nice seafood to intro thk alot

Go to ร้านพี่อ้อ ก๋วยเตี๋ยวต้มยำกุ้ง ( เพชรบุรีซอย 5 ) Raan Pii Aw, Petchaburi Soi 5. It's in the soi between Soi 5 & 7.

sentsggirls
05-04-2014, 02:00 PM
6yPRUR135aY

BlueDragon193
05-04-2014, 02:34 PM
Songkran 2014 celebrations in Thailand last from 5-20 April, depending on the local culture and traditions in different areas of the country.

Thailand-Laos Friendship Songkran in Nong Khai, 6-18 April;

Sukhothai Songkran Festival in Sukhothai, 7-19 April;

Songkran Prapeni Pi Mai Mueang in Chiang Mai, 11-16 April;

Songkran, Sand pagoda ceremony & Lai Day in Chon Buri, 11-19 April;

Chang Wonder Water Land @ UD TOWN Songkran in Udon Thani, 12-16 April;

Pleasant Songkran, Thai-Lao New Year in Nakhon Phanom, 12-15 April;

Songkran Splendours in Suphan Buri, 12-14 April;

Songkran ‘Nang Dan’ Parade in Nakhon Sri Thammarat, 12-14 April;

Joyous Songkran Splendours in Bangkok, 13-15 April;

Songkran in Sangkhlaburi, Kanchanaburi, 13-18 April;

Songkran in the ancient capital city, Ayutthaya, 13-15 April;

Songkran in Phra Pradaeng, Samut Prakan, 18-20 April;

Songkran in Pattaya, 18-19 April.

Sawadee Pi Mai to all Bros.:D

maui_boy
05-04-2014, 11:08 PM
Anywhere to drink in the afternoon?

sexy_lion
06-04-2014, 11:14 AM
I just up you back with my 9 roaring points!

U should be at least smart enough to tell ppl where u stay in Thailand. If u stay in Laksi and others intro u Srinakarin, will u go?? :eek:

lazyzai
08-04-2014, 12:59 AM
any bros know if the room massage service at pathumwan princess comes with happy endings??

aries3288
08-04-2014, 06:50 AM
Fishy smell :cool:

Not usually a contributor to the forum, but was really impressed by the services from Glamorous Companions Bangkok (http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=434890&page=2), which I tried yesterday.

The girl that I had is a young university student, really nubile and sex-hungry! Very different from the commercial feel you get from the ladies from the other place. (The girl spent the night with me, when I had visited Emmanuelle in the afternoon trying a 3k girl, who is also solid in terms of looks and service, and I also picked up a girl for LT at 4k at The Pimp the night before. I had also picked up another lady at Funky Villa in my 1st night.) Her innocence (whether real or not) and sex hungriness (she woke me up 2-3 times in the middle of the night stroking me asking for it, or I might be dreaming!) She really top the experiences I had in Bangkok this time.

So for guys who want to try a different experience in Bangkok, I can see no one better than Glamorous to give them to you.

For myself, I will be waiting for the availability of some of their top models, and if time permits, scoot off to nirvana again.

KatoeyLover69
08-04-2014, 12:05 PM
Report from The Nation dated 8 April 2014 :-

Southern Thailand on red alert after 8 bomb blasts in 2 days

Security tightened after 8 sites hit in 2 days in apparent bid to scare away Songkran tourists

Security has been beefed up in the restive deep South ahead of the long Songkran holiday next week, following destructive bombing attacks in Yala over the past two days.

Yesterday's bomb explosion at a goods warehouse in Yala municipality led to a blaze that caused at least Bt300 million in damage.

The Sri Samai warehouse is the largest for consumer products in the region and distributes goods to the three southern border provinces of Yala, Narathiwat and Pattani.

A convenience store located next to the warehouse was among four targets attacked yesterday morning.

Authorities in the southern border provinces yesterday began increasing security measures in risky areas.

Yala Governor Dejrat Simsiri said the bombings in the province yesterday and on Sunday were certainly carried out by the same group of people judging from evidence found by investigators.

He said the attacks involved car and motorcycle bombs and were obviously well planned and aimed at undermining the local economy ahead of Songkran.

The governor said the authorities were convinced that yesterday's explosions were caused by time bombs planted around the same time as those that exploded on Sunday.

"The perpetrators timed the bombs to explode at different times in order to make the attacks look worse," he said.

Local authorities have boosted security to the top level and thoroughly scrutinised possible target areas, according to the governor.

He added that security had been provided to individuals who could be targeted by insurgents.

Noppong Thiraworn, head of the Yala Chamber of Commerce, put the warehouse damage bill at an estimated Bt300 million.

The warehouse mainly stored consumer products, electrical appliances and furniture.

Noppong said the economic impact of the attacks was incalculable, with the latest attacks the severest in 10 years.

"The perpetrators certainly wanted to scare away tourists when we expect Songkran to help stimulate the local economy," he said.

On Sunday evening, four almost simultaneous explosions rocked Yala, killing one person and injuring 28 others in the heart of the town.

Yala is one of several hot spots in the predominantly Muslim deep South. Violence flared in the region in January 2004 and since claimed more than 5,000 lives. The authorities believe separatist insurgents are behind most of the violence.

In the neighbouring province of Narathiwat, security has been heightened, particularly in the downtown and business centre, following the attacks in Yala, Narathiwat Governor Nattapong Sirichana said yesterday.

More checkpoints have been set up to screen suspected vehicles entering those areas.

Nattapong said insurgents might attempt to carry out attacks in Muang and Sungai Kolok districts ahead of Songkran, in a bid to scare away tourists.

Security sources said yesterday that the latest attacks could be aimed at challenging the new commander of the Fourth Army Region, Lt-General Walit Rojanapakdee.

The sources said that the bombings had had a severe psychological impact on locals, while the intended message from insurgents could be that they were capable of such attacks at anytime and anywhere.
------ KatoeyNewsNetwork

AznSurfer
08-04-2014, 02:35 PM
I'm in bkk for a few days if anyone wants to chill.

AzerothJr
08-04-2014, 05:39 PM
GIRL 2 :

Meet girl 2 as she call my phone saying will meet at asoke MRT for lunch.
Girl 2 , young 22 only , from sakon nakon, fair skin long hair.

so meet her and made her wait for an hour as I wake up late. We went to nearby robinson to eat MK, while walking to robinson, crossing road, she hold my hand. I was like, hoseh liao , haha, can move in later.

while eating, talk to her and had great meal with her, at time pick up food for her to put on her plate like gentlemen. After eating, go walk walk around, and keep tell me not to smoke so much.

After eat, go watch movie at centralworld cinema, we watch 007 movie , inside cinema, hold hands, then I try move in for some hug. No resists from her, then slowly move in very near, was kissing mouth to mouth already.

After movie, go and get starbucks drink coffee then we went to sit down at centralworld to talk talk. after talking she say lets go massage, brought me go asoke area there for thai massage.

so inside room 2 of us, she strip down but i peep and saw her fair skin body.
I was like yummy. haha.

so mssage one hour then time was late, send her to mrt and she go back home. she stay lad phrao. I was about to go back shower and go party.
before she left mrt, gave me a gift and a card ask me go back hotel open.

hug her at mrt and kiss her when she left while i go back hotel.
I told her next day meet her again, go other place.

will cont the exciting part later.

No more continuation of the story anymore? Awaiting for the exciting part.
Thanks.

Sydpunter
09-04-2014, 12:43 PM
Good day fellow samsters. I'll be on a trip to BKK early May. Given that I have never cheong BKK before it would be nice if I can tag along anyone who would happen to be around. Gogo bar, soapy, etc all sounds good to me, just unsure where to go and what exactly is the SOP.

Would appreciate if someone kind enough can pm me.

mrJojo
09-04-2014, 01:33 PM
Good day fellow samsters. I'll be on a trip to BKK early May. Given that I have never cheong BKK before it would be nice if I can tag along anyone who would happen to be around. Gogo bar, soapy, etc all sounds good to me, just unsure where to go and what exactly is the SOP.

Would appreciate if someone kind enough can pm me.

For soapy massage you can try Alaina or Emmanuelle for 2between 500 to 3600 baht, 90mins

I have okt speaks chinese

naemlo
09-04-2014, 02:49 PM
For soapy massage you can try Alaina or Emmanuelle for 2between 500 to 3600 baht, 90mins

500thb??? Can u intro to me? :eek: I am desperate for this price but dun tell those aunties cleaning the rooms...

TonyCheong
09-04-2014, 04:12 PM
500thb??? Can u intro to me? I am desperate for this price but dun tell those aunties cleaning the rooms...

Please leh if aunties (mae bahn) want to sell body already go low end Petchburi Arp Nam and work.
What for sell body for THB500? :confused: :D

I think his lobang better than us or Lumpini Park FL price. :p

He even got many KTV mummy/hostess contacts to give.
Check out the Changping thread! :D

globetrotter07
09-04-2014, 05:12 PM
Bros, need pointer for tonight - suggestion of a good pretty pub where they will also live telecast the Man U bayern Munich football match tonight? kam sia..

Sydpunter
09-04-2014, 05:42 PM

To be more precise, I have never been to BKK before. So going to struggle even on the very basic such as choosing the right hotel and knowing where is where.

Would you happen to be around for any reason? Really hope I can tag along someone. I promise I am not the fussy type, I would happily go along with the group. Won't complain this complain that.

mrJojo
09-04-2014, 07:25 PM

Sorry bros Naemlo and TonyCheong, typo error, should be 2500

TonyCheong
09-04-2014, 08:44 PM
Bros, need pointer for tonight - suggestion of a good pretty pub where they will also live telecast the Man U bayern Munich football match tonight? kam sia..

You want to see live "half balls" or one ball on TV?
Very greedy leh you! :eek: :p

I not in Bangkok.
Ask bro deityofcheong for directions to "give half balls" pretty pub!
80% of my kang hu pass to him liao.
Hahahahahahaha! :p

Bro deityofcheong please provide latest updates of my favourite pretty pub. :D

NOTE: Those bros who check out this place where I brought bro deityofcheong before please do not spoil market here.
If during my next visit I find this place kena "corrupted" by Singaporeans/Malaysians I'll not share such low damage and fun Thai places any more.
Cheong responsibly and don't be selfish.
Thank you for your cooperation.

conman
10-04-2014, 12:51 AM

I not in Bangkok.

NOTE: Those bros who check out this place where I brought bro deityofcheong before please do not spoil market here.
If during my next visit I find this place kena "corrupted" by Singaporeans/Malaysians I'll not share such low damage and fun Thai places any more.

Aiyah! If u scared, don't share la. 2000 baht to you can be expensive but to others, it could be cheap. Everyone different budget. Don't judge others. Just my 2 baht worth!

TonyCheong
10-04-2014, 02:13 AM
Aiyah! If u scared, don't share la. 2000 baht to you can be expensive but to others, it could be cheap. Everyone different budget. Don't judge others. Just my 2 baht worth!

And your point being scared then don't share? :rolleyes:

If everyone scared don't share FRs/info or like you appear once every 1-2 months to post some 2 Baht worth "drive-by" comments then forum sure become stagnant loh! :p

TonyCheong
10-04-2014, 02:35 AM
try to know some good thai girl during my trip, i manage to know one from my hotel tourist counter, having a few nice chatting with her during my stay, so try to ask her out but rejected. When the day i going back manage to get her email...but unfortunately no reply from her... :(

She must have spotted you bring girls back to hotel room that's why boh hiew you! :p

Alamak email is outdated liao.
Use chat Apps. :D

But on the other side, manage to know one bar girl too...and we still keep in touch daily until now after few months. Wow..feel so nice of it..and make me want to go back to CNX again soon..

Bar girl keep in touch with you because have incentive (repeat business or wire transfers).
Counter receptionist have no incentive to keep in touch with you mah. :D

tocky
10-04-2014, 06:52 AM
Will be in bkk during 10-15 , will be free on 10 and 11 any bros wanna meet up to chiong or chill msg me :)

conman
10-04-2014, 04:51 PM
And your point being scared then don't share? :rolleyes:

If everyone scared don't share FRs/info or like you appear once every 1-2 months to post some 2 Baht worth "drive-by" comments then forum sure become stagnant loh! :p

Hahaha. Not everyone as free as you to post everyday. You must be damn lonely or bored. Hahaha. Anyway, have fun and enjoy posting!

TonyCheong
10-04-2014, 05:15 PM
Hahaha. Not everyone as free as you to post everyday. You must be damn lonely or bored. Hahaha. Anyway, have fun and enjoy posting!

Cheonging is my full time hobby and I share info either in private or public voluntarily.
I enjoy posting info and TCSS with many of the bros here whom I know personally.

What info or FRs have you shared other than your drive-by comments once every 1-2 months? :p
It's good that you make more postings now by replying to me.
A good sign for forum activism. :D

globetrotter07
10-04-2014, 08:31 PM

I not in Bangkok.

Appreciate pretty pub suggestions bros!

Bro tonycheong, define "corrupted" pls? Bros over tipping and/or agreeing to above market rates, or big groups 'monopolizing' the place and making asses of themselves?

globetrotter07
10-04-2014, 08:48 PM
Popped by Nataree, Krua Kan Aeng Cafe, the Pimp weds night.

8pm Nataree, very quiet, 3-4 customers only. Girls mostly 6 to 6.5. Only one I fancy, a 6.8, going for 4k. Skipped, left after 20min.

Wanted to grab late dinner, went by to krua kan aeng. Big mistake - the food there is Terrible. Ordered a sampler appetizer plate, thinking how wrong can you get with fried food. Knew was prob too early to get there, only 3-4 fils there, have a nice chat with a leggy fl there over "dinner".

The Pimp - reached there near 11pm. Quiet. As commented by other bros, girls there 6-7s. Only maybe 2-3 girls there I would rate 7 though. Decent band, stayed til 1am just to see how the atmosphere builds up. Prob coz Wednesday night, not much crowd, girls are not really getting into it.

Ended up a sukhumvit pub to watch football. By the way, don't try chequers. On internet they claim to telecast champions league matches, but they close by 2am. Not sure how that works for them, given the Asian time difference.

Nonteerak2553
10-04-2014, 09:02 PM
Appreciate pretty pub suggestions bros!

define "corrupted" pls? Bros over tipping and/or agreeing to above market rates, or big groups 'monopolizing' the place and making asses of themselves?

There're many PG pubs at Bkk. What kind of pubs you looking at? Those famous ones suitated at Kaset Nivamin/Ram Indra/lad prao, or those frequent by the locals only.

The diff is those famous one, many hippies/wailun like to go, where those local regardless of age group. From 20s-50s.

Seldom or less I see foreigners chiong this kind of places. Reason, these PGs can't really converse in pasa angrit, so you expected at least able to speak abit of pasa thai.

Corrupted is to throw money as if you chiong at singapore thai discos. :D

Lastly PG pubs you can't tabao back home, so no matter how much you throw unless she likes you. :D:p

My 5 satang worth.

AC7935
10-04-2014, 09:56 PM
Hey guys, 2 more days be heading towards bkk already reaching in the evening.. Any Guys stay near which area as still trying decide on the hotels area.. In sukumvit , silom area or pratunam area ??

TonyCheong
10-04-2014, 10:14 PM
Bro tonycheong, define "corrupted" pls? Bros over tipping and/or agreeing to above market rates, or big groups 'monopolizing' the place and making asses of themselves?

Corrupted is to throw money as if you chiong at singapore thai discos. :D

Yes concur with bro Nonteerak2553's comments. ;)

Wanted to grab late dinner, went by to krua kan aeng. Big mistake - the food there is Terrible. Ordered a sampler appetizer plate, thinking how wrong can you get with fried food.

Price for food & beverage at Krua Kan Aeng Restaurant is considered expensive especially it must be damn run down by now. :p

My 5 satang worth.

Other people 2 Baht worth but you more humble at 5 Satang worth only. 555. :D

deityofcheong
10-04-2014, 10:31 PM
p'tonycheong

Nowadays I hang out at those PG for wash eyes and brush up my Thai nia. Half ball club still the best but it's the local Thai that spoiling market. Not the foreigners. They buy like 10 shots randomly.

Went to maiyake and damn the coyotes are hottttt and their starting drinks only 3 drinks per 40 mins. That's damn cheap. Planning to be member there leaw. The mamasan is damn hot too. One sbf bro managed to motorboat her nom yai

TonyCheong
10-04-2014, 10:37 PM
Nowadays I hang out at those PG for wash eyes and brush up my Thai nia. Half ball club still the best but it's the local Thai that spoiling market. Not the foreigners. They buy like 10 shots randomly.

Went to maiyake and damn the coyotes are hottttt and their starting drinks only 3 drinks per 40 mins. That's damn cheap. Planning to be member there leaw. The mamasan is damn hot too. One sbf bro managed to motorboat her nom yai

No wonder the PRs boh hiew me. :(

Wah must bring me to Maiake G-Club next time. :D

sentsggirls
10-04-2014, 10:41 PM
Very greedy leh you! :eek:

I not in Bangkok.
Hahahahahahaha!

your secret place got such standard ?

http://www.$$$$$$$$$$$$$.com/x/clean/images/2014/04/10/1W6vs.jpg

AznSurfer
11-04-2014, 03:45 AM
I am around too. Sukhumvit.

Soopafly
11-04-2014, 09:05 AM
your secret place got such standard ?
http://www.$$$$$$$$$$$$$.com/x/clean/images/2014/04/10/1W6vs.jpg
Sure ;) You want before or after makan?

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/65003741/1959424_576140375816435_881867005_n.jpg

Hurricane88
11-04-2014, 09:50 AM
p'tonycheong

so you eating tom yam daily...:)

atoll
11-04-2014, 03:22 PM
p'tonycheong

Haha....having withdrawal symptoms liao...reading your post...

jason21
11-04-2014, 04:03 PM
I am also there tonight any chiong session?

TonyCheong
11-04-2014, 04:04 PM
so you eating tom yam daily...:)

Not just Tom Yam.
Som Tam and Hee also. :p

Haha....having withdrawal symptoms liao...reading your post...

Haha me too! :D

AC7935
12-04-2014, 10:32 AM
Hey guys I be staying at bless residence soi 33 .. Any guys wanna meet up tonight for club Cheong session..

ahtecklim
12-04-2014, 10:56 AM
I am in Thailand too , anyone want to meet up and chiong together , PM me.

sentsggirls
12-04-2014, 11:35 AM
Sure ;) You want before or after makan?

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/65003741/1959424_576140375816435_881867005_n.jpg

Such standard for you okay mai krup ?

muYSFu6e4zE

etct88
13-04-2014, 12:09 AM
Such standard for you okay mai krup ?

muYSFu6e4zE

See you at Kawaii or Goodfellas bar at Soi 6....... will be there when you are there.....:)

tianziii
13-04-2014, 03:13 PM
Greetings my Senior Samster Bros,

First of all, I apologize for not digging deep enough for info in this thread (gave up after 12-15 pages of scroll back)

My friend and I, both newbies, are planning a trip to BKK on 17 to 20, would like to experience a number of different sexposures. Would like some advice from seniors, pls give guidance if anyone is free :p

1. "G" Club (saw alot posts in previous pages, but prefer 1 without membership)
2. Spa + Massage (best if got traditional and/or happy ending)
3. Clubs/Pubs (not sure if its similiar to G Club, but something like the previous video with the roulette would be nice)
4. Cabaret Shows (performance type)
5. Boxing Shows
6. Misc (seafood, new shopping craze area etc.)
7. Anything worth going during Songkran period
8. If necessary, where to avoid during this unrest period

We will be staying in METROPOLITAN, South Sathorn, Tungmahamek. I understand the above is alot of requests, I am just casting nets and praying :p Will deeply appreciate if anyone will contribute any of the pointers :D

Thank you all bros!

Nonteerak2553
13-04-2014, 04:02 PM
My friend and I, both newbies, are planning a trip to BKK on 17 to 20, would like to experience a number of different sexposures.

1. All G clubs doesn't require membership. One of the reason to open membership is you; will be charge members price for everything and membership expires one year from the date you purchased.

2. I would recommend The Addict. Some may experience "piano" massage, but maybe I'm lucky, as I got really proper massage before happy ending, or maybe they provide a real proper massage, as both 3X I got a proper massage.
Maybe bro Soopafly can give more insight about this. :D

3. What kind of disco you looking at? Dance discos? Or live band ones?
Thais are famous for its live band. Normally first timer in Bkk I would recommend, RCA for dances music, and Thong Lor soi 10 discos for live band one. The famous disco along RCA is Slim/Flix and Route 66. I heard they just opened another outlet called Onxy. Live band for thong lor soi 10 will be Funky Villa, famous amongst the Singaporean too.

4. For cabaret show, I'm not sure. Yet to been any, despite used to live in Bkk.

5. Boxing show, lumpini stadium. Not sure they still have it. Last I watched it was 7 years ago.

6. Many place for shopping. Do google it.

7. Songkran is over unless you going to Pattaya. Pattaya grand songkran is on the 19.

8. 27 is another Election Day for the Thais. I think you will be safe, just avoid place when you saw a large number of people carrying flags.

Good luck and have fun. :D

sentsggirls
13-04-2014, 04:03 PM

First of all, I apologize for not digging deep enough for info in this thread (gave up after 12-15 pages of scroll back)

My friend and I, both newbies, are planning a trip to BKK on 17 to 20, would like to experience a number of different sexposures. Would like some advice from seniors, pls give guidance if anyone is free :p

1. "G" Club (saw alot posts in previous pages, but prefer 1 without membership)
2. Spa + Massage (best if got traditional and/or happy ending)
3. Clubs/Pubs (not sure if its similiar to G Club, but something like the previous video with the roulette would be nice)
4. Cabaret Shows (performance type)
5. Boxing Shows
6. Misc (seafood, new shopping craze area etc.)
7. Anything worth going during Songkran period
8. If necessary, where to avoid during this unrest period

We will be staying in METROPOLITAN, South Sathorn, Tungmahamek. I understand the above is alot of requests, I am just casting nets and praying :p Will deeply appreciate if anyone will contribute any of the pointers :D

Thank you all bros!
http://thailand.world-night-guide.com/en/pc/index.php

yV8nnu8eVvY

tianziii
13-04-2014, 04:06 PM
Thank you Bros Nonteerak and Sentsggirls for such prompt response and answered all queries! Will do more googling with these names/website given!

:D:D:D

TonyCheong
13-04-2014, 09:56 PM
1. All G clubs doesn't require membership...

Since you're so free maybe you can help to answer my recent PMs?
555. :D

Hi Bro,

Will be going bkk soon. Hope you can advise me where after service (FL, sauna, MP, kupo) which give meal receipt that is convincing so that I can claim from my company?

Dear Bro,

I read your post with interest
http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=70767&page=369

Do you know how much to pay for The Pimp? Like cover charge? Fee?

I am going there just to look see only.

Hi bro can tell me the app that u use to make or find thailand fre?
Thk

Hi Tony, do u have any mamasan ctc for the abovementioned club? will be at Bkk on 15-17th with another fren and wanna ask if there's a package beside the 10k one as we can't finish that many bottles. Planning to go 1 nite only.

Hi TonyCheong,

Thinking of visiting a g-club.

Which one is better for english speaker who can't converse in Thai?

Hello Big Bro,

I was active some years ago. Recently up the mountain. Now coming back for action.

Lost all contacts and need to start somewhere.

Really hope Big Bro can help me with some contacts of local and anything else.

Will remember your kindness. Thanks a million Big Bro.

BTW, I go Bangkok often. But wanna explore other nearby countries. Can help with Laos, Vietnam, Myanmar etc?

Can meet up to discuss.

Hi bro is there any drug that I can get in Thailand that make fall like having sex???

Garbage
13-04-2014, 10:02 PM
LOL, some of the PM sibei funny :D

TonyCheong
13-04-2014, 10:07 PM
LOL, some of the PM sibei funny :D

That's why I also don't know how to answer. :p

Nonteerak2553
13-04-2014, 10:22 PM
Since you're so free maybe you can help to answer my recent PMs?

That's why I also don't know how to answer.

Today at home whole day,lazy to go out and get wet. :p those questions I also don't know how to answer na. :D:D

TonyCheong
14-04-2014, 03:43 PM
Today at home whole day, lazy to go out and get wet. :p those questions I also don't know how to answer na. :D

Please go outdoors and use your water gun to "spray" puyings until you can see the shape of (.)(.) vividly. :p

CPBoy
14-04-2014, 04:05 PM
สุขสันต์วันสงกรานต์! (suk san wan songkran) or Happy Songkran! The biggest holiday in the Thai calender started last Friday with many clubs organizing events. Nationwide its from 13 April (Sunday) until 15 April (Tuesday) but at Sin City Pattaya and Chonburi province of Thailand, they have their own Songkran called "Wan Lai" from 18 April to 19 April. A 3 kilometer long section of Beach Road will be closed off with many corporate sponsored entertainment which consists of stage performance and concerts. More on Pattaya's Songkran in another post.

http://chiongboy.files.wordpress.com/2014/04/10168006_477669209001523_740045878853689320_n.jpg

Rest of the post here! (http://wp.me/p3IGMk-59) :)

CPBoy
14-04-2014, 04:57 PM
สุขสันต์วันสงกรานต์! Happy Songkran 2014 everyone! Crazy weekend and now going to recuperate before heading down to Pattaya this Thurs! If anyone heading to Pattaya it's best to go early in the morning on the day itself or else at least 1 day before hand. There is going to be one massive traffic jam as most Thais will also be heading to Pattaya for one last massive blowout!

Bangkok - The Songkran That Has Past (http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpost.php?p=10840190&postcount=20841)
G-Club - The Songkran Tonight! (http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpost.php?p=10840215&postcount=5538)
Pattaya - The Songkran That Is Yet To Be! (http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpost.php?p=10840460&postcount=5360) :D

Maybe see some of you there! But if we don't meet then stay safe because very unfortunate that Songkran is also known as "The 7 Days of Danger" with 161 deaths & 1,640 injuries in the last 3 days (11 Apr to 13 Apr)! :eek:

niknik889
15-04-2014, 11:03 AM
I also surprised they meet me alone first time, maybe when I talk on the phone to them, I speak thai with them, make them comfortable.

yes , brother she is from pak esan , I like esan ladies more compare to other area. Thailand have 77 province and 4 parts of area. I prefer esan ladies because mostly are yet to exposed to city life yet.

understand you now reside at changmai , you sure have more intresting exp to share , correct bro ?

when you free, pls share too.

so far, i have date girls from, lop buri, sakon nakon , prachin buri , roi-et ,
pattya. I have managed to pick-up some esan language from them and I think pasa esan is a very beautiful language.

so you ended up with esan girl.? i thought the idea was to pick up good bkk city girls.................lol.

sentsggirls
15-04-2014, 08:13 PM
No more continuation of the story anymore? Awaiting for the exciting part.
Thanks.
to many stories, dunno when can write finish.

trying to sum it up bit by bit.

http://www.filedropper.com/img1933

http://www.$$$$$$$$$$$$$.com/x/clean/images/2014/04/15/0lX37.jpg http://www.$$$$$$$$$$$$$.com/x/clean/images/2014/04/15/AcUm5.jpg http://www.$$$$$$$$$$$$$.com/x/clean/images/2014/04/15/Nsjgu.jpg

Peanutbutt3r
15-04-2014, 08:24 PM
very big and nice breast.

niknik889
15-04-2014, 11:31 PM
Look like esan bargirl to me...................lol. They all the same-----dont kid yourself.

If you having fun -fine!

TonyCheong
16-04-2014, 01:50 AM
http://www.$$$$$$$$$$$$$.com/x/clean/images/2014/04/15/Nsjgu.jpg

Many girls very scared of this position because always kena whack gow gow plus every 10 seconds can slap the ass! :eek: :p

Grounded Eagle
16-04-2014, 02:24 AM
Please go outdoors and use your water gun to "spray" puyings until you can see the shape of (.)(.) vividly. :p

Received some bad news about a friend today.... she was riding her scooter in ChiangMai when an angmo splashed water onto her face which blinded her temporarily and as a result she crashed her scooter into a car at the junction. Sad day for her as her scooter is totalled and she sustained cuts and bruises all over her body...... but what infuriated her most was that the angmo guy who splashed water on her just stood by and laughed when she got into the accident without even offering any apology or assistance. :mad:

Nonteerak2553
16-04-2014, 08:06 AM
but what infuriated her most was that the angmo guy who splashed water on her just stood by and laughed when she got into the accident without even offering any apology or assistance. :mad:

That's was really a bad news. For me normally I will put on shades, I means not those 100bht shades, before I ride especially during songkran. And I'll slow down when the road is full of people splashing water.

But in this case the farang taking things for granted, knowing that nobody can get angry when being splash the water at, the farang taking advantage to aim at girls face.

Hope your friend a speedy recovery, as I myself also a rider and a resident of chiang mai.:)

supremo23
16-04-2014, 11:56 AM
I am new to this forum. Anybody used the MOMO app in Bangkok? Tried some of the girls inside. LT cost me 6000Bht

Any advice from the seniors here?

TonyCheong
16-04-2014, 02:33 PM
Received some bad news about a friend today.... she was riding her scooter in ChiangMai when an angmo splashed water onto her face which blinded her temporarily and as a result she crashed her scooter into a car at the junction.

But in this case the farang taking things for granted, knowing that nobody can get angry when being splash the water at, the farang taking advantage to aim at girls face.

Bro Grounded Eagle,

Hope your friend get well soon.

This is one good reason why I avoid going to Thailand during Songkran period.
Not just inconsiderate party animals but lots of drunk driving as well.
Every year due to drunk driving during Songkran period the death toll will escalate tremendously.

Human beings are like that.
Always think they'll not be so unlucky but if really mishaps happen then it's too late for regrets.
A very good example is if you know there's a mine field in front of you.
If one is willing to take the risk by walking over then be prepared for any consequences. :cool:

naemlo
16-04-2014, 05:57 PM

What advice u need?? How to bonk the ger or??

HumSup
16-04-2014, 06:19 PM
I am new to this forum. Anybody used the MOMO app in Bangkok? Tried some of the girls inside. LT cost me 6000Bht

The girls in MoMo are always priced at 5K up as if their pussies have diamonds. Even the Katoeys will ask for 3-5Ks. Most of them are in Ratchadapisek or Sukumvit areas.

ALOT of Katoeys in MoMo Thailand, have to be on the watchout... Those who done the operation will post and reply themselves as girls/ladies to hook you up. Ever kena one who came meet me, very chio but once he/she open the mouth, the cat is out of the bag.:o

Frankly I dun think they are worth it. Can get better quality and services at the bath places etc...

Soopafly
16-04-2014, 09:06 PM
ALOT of Katoeys in MoMo Thailand, have to be on the watchout... Those who done the operation will post and reply themselves as girls/ladies to hook you up. Ever kena one who came meet me, very chio but once he/she open the mouth, the cat is out of the bag.:o

Frankly I dun think they are worth it. Can get better quality and services at the bath places etc...

555+ Better watch out!

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/65003741/Katoey%2020_12_56.gif

Makashi
16-04-2014, 10:24 PM
Oh no....my eyes sssss.. Agggg

hknight2013
17-04-2014, 08:11 AM
Just to share my experience of a real Thai good girl.

It was at least 20 years ago. (yes yes yes, I am old liao) It was a time long before the likes of Mr. Peter Altman introduced his style of running his business to Bangkok.

I got to know a Thai girl on ICQ, and yes that was the LINE app of those days. Soon after, we were writing regular mails to each other and the occasional phone calls. I was the one who was calling her about once or twice every week, as she was a university student and didn't have the financial means to make international calls to me at that time. Remember those were the days where there weren't any cheap international phone calls like now.

Anyway, I remembered in one of the letters I wrote her, I told her I was down with a cold, a week later I received her mail. It was different from her past mails as it didn't fit into the mailbox and I had to collect it from the post office. It was a package, inside it was her letter to me, and a good 3 to 4 packets of cold medication. My immediate thought was she was sweet, caring and thoughtful, although she knew that I would have recovered by the time her mail reached me.

We continued to communicate for more than a year before I finally met her. Although I did occasionally go to Bangkok during that first year of knowing her, I resisted meeting her because I had my reservations about Thai girls at that time due to the stories I have heard about them. I will not go to details but it was a wild and passionate time we had when we met, probably because of all the pent-up emotions in the both of us after such a long time.

We did continue to see each other for some time after that first meeting, but unfortunately we parted ways after the distance and time that kept us apart drained us both of our initial passion. She is now happily married, have a good family and incredibly we remained good friends and still meet occasionally till this day.

Those were the days.

AhHuang
17-04-2014, 10:05 AM
Would be fun there during this period

tianziii
18-04-2014, 02:39 AM

Thank you all bros!

Hi senior bros. I have spent today noon at nana's pub at 5-6pm, before going to patpong's Kings 1.

My friend was wondering if there is a place (pub type, maybe similiar to the videos posted) where we can get gfe chats (I know difficult bcos we dont know thai), and if we can get lucky, date the girls out. If there isnt any such place I can understand.

Also, if I wanna go for Soapy massage, any good ones to recommend? I understand Addict n CCK might have limited soapy girls?

Last question (related to first question)... any nice pretty girl pub or massage to recommend? Prefer massage n GQ paid separately.

Sorry in advance if I am asking too much...

supremo23
18-04-2014, 02:57 PM
The girls in MoMo are always priced at 5K up as if their pussies have diamonds. Even the Katoeys will ask for 3-5Ks. Most of them are in Ratchadapisek or Sukumvit areas.

Sometimes is really hard to tell which are the Katoeys. Some of them look like real girls. All the conventional voice and adam apple stuff doesn't seem to work. i had experience of some of them using lubes. Is that an indication?

matong36
18-04-2014, 03:30 PM
Hello bros.

Would you know of any good local bars for pick up in Bangkok??

Gogobars at SC, nana and patpong are overrated already.

Wondering where are the bars thai local go to play?

Thanks bros!

naemlo
18-04-2014, 06:54 PM
A total of 322 people were killed in road accidents during the seven-day monitoring period on the occasion of long Songkran holidays, the Road Safety Directing Centre announced on Friday.

The centre said 3,225 people were injured in road accidents during the period.

On the last of the seven monitored days, 238 road accidents happened and 43 people were killed and 299 others injured.

slypip
18-04-2014, 06:58 PM
hey bros!! anyone going bkk or will be in bkk this coming week? 21 - 25 april? i will most likely be going down, hope to jio more kakis!!

redevils88
19-04-2014, 01:57 AM
20 ~ 23 be there... let's me know if you have any plan...

xiaomaomi3232
19-04-2014, 09:23 AM
any bros going bkk 7-11 may?

i will be there for my first time.

i don't have a solid itinerary in place but here's what i have in mind for now.

7/5 wed

hit the clubs, probably levels and do some approaches for nice girls. it worked when i was in taiwan and hongkong, so i guess it should in thailand too.
Might club bounce a little if things don't work out.

8/5 thurs

get myself a massage probably at nataree? (from the responses i have seen from fellow bros in this thread), at night roam around nana plaza and just check out the a go-go scene. I'm still new to this, so I expect a real good cultural shock.

9/5 fri

Walk the sinful mile at soi cowboy. and if i find things too bs there, i probably go back to bars and clubs.

as for sat and sun, i have nothing planned. but im opened to new experience as long as it isn't stupid or unnecessary dangerous.

I believe having more buddies to party with exponentially increases the fun one can have, and also there's the thing with looking out for each other.

So pm me if u are interested and is going to bkk during that period. Peace.

Class5
19-04-2014, 09:30 PM
Guys, is there area akin to our Geylang at BKK?

Problem is that i don't drink, picking up girls will be almost 0% chance.

Previously i came across threads "booking of girls" for over night stay...
Anyone has any idea if it's still available?

perish__
19-04-2014, 09:53 PM
Guys, is there area akin to our Geylang at BKK?

Problem is that i don't drink, picking up girls will be almost 0% chance.

Previously i came across threads "booking of girls" for over night stay...
Anyone has any idea if it's still available?

IMHO, gey of bkk shld be the rATchadapisek area with all the bath houese.

i think if u have the greenbacks, you dont have to drink to pick up gals..
just head to nana, patpong or soi cowboy and BF anyone that you like for LT.

if you are refering to ONS, prob head to places like scratch dog, thonglor clubs ... but be warned, unless you can speak some thai, it pretty much depend on your heng suay.

if you have more days, head to G club OR pegasus @ suk soi 23.

else, u can try tagged , try to know some gals staying in bkk before u head there...try to meet them when you are there and see what happens.

Risis
19-04-2014, 09:56 PM
I just booked tickets to Bangkok flying out 24th April Evening and staying till 28th April! Any bros partying that period we go out together! Yahoooo! ahem very impromptu booking.

BTW wheres a good place to party nowadays ah!!:D

tonyseng
19-04-2014, 11:05 PM
I going to BKK at 25-27/4, any gd place to chiong?

Class5
20-04-2014, 12:33 AM
IMHO, gey of bkk shld be the rATchadapisek area with all the bath houese.

i think if u have the greenbacks, you dont have to drink to pick up gals..
just head to nana, patpong or soi cowboy and BF anyone that you like for LT.

if you are refering to ONS, prob head to places like scratch dog, thonglor clubs ... but be warned, unless you can speak some thai, it pretty much depend on your heng suay.

if you have more days, head to G club OR pegasus @ suk soi 23.

else, u can try tagged , try to know some gals staying in bkk before u head there...try to meet them when you are there and see what happens.

Bless u bro for the info!!

xiaomaomi3232
20-04-2014, 12:21 PM
hey guys, in your opinion what are good platforms to meet girls in BKK before heading there myself.

naemlo
20-04-2014, 12:52 PM
hey guys, in your opinion what are good platforms to meet girls in BKK before heading there myself.

I good mood.... Tagged, Wechat, Badoo, Skout.... Google for all these platform.

yinyang
20-04-2014, 02:00 PM
BKK at 25-27/4, any gd place to chiong?
Ah Seng, Risis: Open ended questions like this no help for forummers here to respond.

Really depends on what you want to do. Soapies (go to massage thread). If Gclubs, you missed out Tony's recent posts and siggie links?

For aggs, just head to Nana, Soi Cowboy -straight forward, see plenty posts here and agg thread.

yinyang
20-04-2014, 02:07 PM
area akin to our Geylang at BKK? Problem is that i don't drink, picking up girls will be almost 0% chance.
....came across threads "booking of girls" for over night stay...Anyone has any idea if it's still available?
You don't really want to do Lumpini where locals do 600-700bt a pop. As posted below, and plenty here before (if only you let your fingers do some walking).

Nothing to do if you drink or not. And LT still holds for the oldest profession, and what makes you think this is not available since? Only prices may differ

Search the thai related threads, and you will find (info you need)

sentsggirls
20-04-2014, 06:33 PM
any bros going bkk 7-11 may?

i don't have a solid itinerary in place but here's what i have in mind for now.

7/5 wed

hit the clubs, probably levels and do some approaches for nice girls. it worked when i was in taiwan and hongkong, so i guess it should in thailand too.
Might club bounce a little if things don't work out.

8/5 thurs

get myself a massage probably at nataree? (from the responses i have seen from fellow bros in this thread), at night roam around nana plaza and just check out the a go-go scene. I'm still new to this, so I expect a real good cultural shock.

9/5 fri

Walk the sinful mile at soi cowboy. and if i find things too bs there, i probably go back to bars and clubs.

as for sat and sun, i have nothing planned. but im opened to new experience as long as it isn't stupid or unnecessary dangerous.

I believe having more buddies to party with exponentially increases the fun one can have, and also there's the thing with looking out for each other.

So pm me if u are interested and is going to bkk during that period. Peace.
why go levels to pick up thai girls?

levels is farang infested, most girls go there is to wait farang pick them up, suggest you go RCA or thonglor area to pick up free fucks.

thai girls who party in clubs dun like farang, unless is girls who are FL .
want to pick up sweet thai girls, can try thonglor (Nanglen),

go and chiong no need literary, 90 percent of the time on ground , things change.

Risis
20-04-2014, 09:06 PM
Ah Seng, Risis: Open ended questions like this no help for forummers here to respond.

Really depends on what you want to do. Soapies (go to massage thread). If Gclubs, you missed out Tony's recent posts and siggie links?

For aggs, just head to Nana, Soi Cowboy -straight forward, see plenty posts here and agg thread.

Ya true lah very open ended question indeed but anyway was not seeking any specific answers lah. Just finding out if any bros are going we can party together thats all haha

TonyCheong
20-04-2014, 09:52 PM

i don't have a solid itinenary in place but here's what i have in mind for now.

Although my itinenary is not so solid but very it's predictable! :p

07/05/14 (Wed)
18:00hrs: Soapy Massage Parlour
21:30hrs: G-Club

08/05/14 (Thu)

09/05/14 (Fri)

10/05/14 (Sat)

11/05/14 (Sun)

If Gclubs, you missed out Tony's recent posts and siggie links?

Hahaha I think my signature links not big enough. :D

You don't really want to do Lumpini where locals do 600-700bt a pop.

It's ok that there're still cuntmando cheongsters out there to hold the fort! :p

Risis
20-04-2014, 11:14 PM
Fwah Tonycheong!
You not sick of that G-Club ah everyday go same place?
Is it like an Ah GoGo Bar?

Although my itinenary is not so solid but very it's predictable! :p

07/05/14 (Wed)

08/05/14 (Thu)

09/05/14 (Fri)

10/05/14 (Sat)

11/05/14 (Sun)

Hahaha I think my signature links not big enough. :D

It's ok that there're still cuntmando cheongsters out there to hold the fort! :p

jimfairy
20-04-2014, 11:17 PM
Fwah Tonycheong!

Yo bro.. enjoy ur trip in bkk.. tell me abt it when u back ok.. lol. Me cfm 3-5 may there for a short trip.. take care

Risis
20-04-2014, 11:39 PM
hey bro! yeah okay ! will let you know my trip how it went! I booked accommodations in Silom, hope it's nearby to all the night activities!

Yo bro.. enjoy ur trip in bkk.. tell me abt it when u back ok.. lol. Me cfm 3-5 may there for a short trip.. take care

garfield97
20-04-2014, 11:56 PM
Bros,

Any reputable FL delivery site/contact to recommend? I'm planning go BKK next week. Just worried, don't have enough time to pick up FL :P

slypip
21-04-2014, 01:41 AM
yo guys!!! mia for a few years alr n IM BACK!!! any kaki interested in going for a relaxing trip to BKK tis cumming week? jio-ing kakis to go tgt (dun really wanna solo mission there unless bo kaki) will be visiting some of my lovely ladies there. PM me if interested ya. steady chiong together. n guys rmb to up me also thxs. most likely going next week 23 onwards.

TonyCheong
21-04-2014, 02:24 AM
Fwah Tonycheong!

The other types of cheong have already done till death and not interested! :p
G-Club have different venues not just stick to one only. :rolleyes:

After cheonging Bangkok for over 10 years.
This predictable itinenary is best suited for me liao. :D
I enjoy watching coyotes dance and listen to live band while sipping whisky in my favourite G-Clubs.

This is what my like minded old friends (U.S.A. and Singapore) and I do whenever we go on extended holidays/work in Bangkok. :D

Read my signature link if you don't know what G-Clubs are.

nirvana123
21-04-2014, 10:07 AM

This predictable itinenary is best suited for me liao.
I enjoy watching coyotes dance and listen to live band while sipping whisky in my favourite G-Clubs.

This is what my like minded old friends (U.S.A. and Singapore) and I do whenever we go on extended holidays/work in Bangkok. :D

I envy you all so hiong, I can only go one Nataree every 2 days......no power to go anywhere else :D

TonyCheong
21-04-2014, 07:41 PM
I envy you all so hiong, I can only go one Nataree every 2 days......no power to go anywhere else. :D

Eat well.
Sleep well.
Naturally can fuck well. :p

Zinc supplements and seafood helps.
555. :D

Risis
21-04-2014, 10:04 PM
Oh G clubs are a category !!!! Ok got it ! It's like KTV so each visit is THB 10,000?

This predictable itinenary is best suited for me liao. :D

tianziii
23-04-2014, 12:18 AM
Hi bros,

so I ended my 5 day BKK trip, thought of sharing some 2 baht worth here, since I went AGG all 4 nights, got a glimpse after all the senior bros' recommendation.

Day 1

Patpong : King I, failed. Kanna carrot like fck. tipped 3 mummy, 2 waitress, and 2 girls only. Stupid noobs, learnt lesson. Basically avoid Patpong bcos Soi Cowboy and Nana is more interesting.

Day 2

Soi Cowboy : AGG hopping, from all the recommended big bars, Suzy Wong, Shark house, Doll house, Baccarat, and finally Crazy house.

Crazy house was not under recommended list but I will highly recommend it. By far it is the craziest AGG bar i been in. Go in at 9ish already fullhouse, need to open 2nd floor. and yes, 2nd floor dance area got see-thru ceiling too. Basically there are 2 sets of dancing girls, with bikini (bottom is those wrapped-over super mini skirts, n no underwear so that you can see meimei from bottom!!), and without ANYTHING! Nude.

Best part is, since its so packed, mummy and waitress dont bother/hardsell you with ST/LT. Most of the customers just see there and enjoy the nude dance, for as low as your drink cost! (of cos I call for girls, tipped waitress to make my life better :p)

Crazy house is at the end of the street, make a right turn and you will find it. The girls' ages are 18-25, mostly 18, which is not my type... of cos I saw 1-2 dinosaurs but generally its great selection.

Shark house is 2nd in line imho. The girls there are with see-thru bras, aged 21-26, which is more of my type. Sexier and bigger tits compared to Crazy house. Got my girl, she say LT for 300 baht, so took her out, went disco then back to hotel. After FJ, she say want to go home, turn out 3000 baht for slightly longer than 2 hrs. Felt cheated. Her trick is to pretend drunk and promise you LT but end up sober and go home. Lesson learnt again.

Day 3

Soi Nana

Popped our heads in around 2-3 AGG bars, but went to Rainbow 4 as recommended. Good selection, but very realistic girls. Sit down, buy LD, ask for ST/LT, dont want, thank you very much, never come back.

End up took cab went back Crazy House

Day 4

CCK

After a session with Mhew and my friend with Apple (highly recommended by many bros, which my friend tipped well), we instantly regretted all the $$ going to ST in AGG. But then my friend still prefer AGG cos of atmosphere and good fun, so night we head back to Soi Cowboy.

Crazy House, period. Whole night there, changed a couple of girls, less than 1500 baht (including waitresses drinks)

Conclusion

Highly recommend Crazy House for a choice of AGG bars, but others (e.g. Shark house) in Soi Cowboy is fun to go as well.

All the above is personal preference though, hope can help some AGG-lovers ;)

le0rio
23-04-2014, 02:23 PM
Back to action after 2years rest. Just a short trip with some bros from 17th April -> 21st April. Well first time write FR so is there any mistake please dont shoot me & guide me for improvement.

5days 4night
7bros and separate into 2groups
My groups have BroJ BroL*that me* & BroM
2nd group just name them as 2nd group *4bros*
Stay at Boiyoke area

16th April
BroM arrive earlier than us but since is late he just sleep at hotel and wait for us arrive next day

17th April
Arrive Bkk airport BroJ meet up with her bu and we have a brunch straight to the hotel for a rest. Since BroJ already have bu, me and BroM decided to go massage parlour. After afew minutes consideration we have decided to go Addict and of coz me I have made an advance booking for a girl. Well since is first trip for BroM so I take him for BTS. After 30minutes of train and walk we finally arrive. Since is around 4.00pm++ there is not much lady around 12++. BroM have choose her girl and we take *Bath Tub* package with 2 hours come with body lotion massage. Just SOP waiting water to fill up have a chat and the rest is history and mystery.

My girl
Name: Opor aka Princess Addict No1
Looks: 7/10 *Big eye and make up less* cannot hiam alr
Boobs: Normal B
Skin: Smooth
Body: abit meaty a thigh but who cares?
Language: Able to communicate in english
Massage skill: 7/10 really got strength
xxx Massage: 7/10
Bbbj: 8/10 Vacuum
Catbath: 8/10 Vacuum
Fj: 9/10 *the day I book her is her 1st day of her working after 2weeks holiday and I am the 1st customer / that what she say but she really cum till the bed wet.
Dmg: 2700 + 300 tips

As for BroM girl overall he just rate 8/10 coz and all I can see he come down with happy smile man *but he is always smile 1*

Since is already 7pm++ BroJ & his bu ctc us and meet up for a dinner nearby Indra Regent Hotel at ThongChai Seafood. Cheap and reasonable since BroM been there for quite~~~~ some time so the boss quite friendly to us/but he actually friendly to all customer.

After dinner back to hotel and washep up rest awhile and went to Hollywood for some Live Band and show.As usual pour drinks and place 100-200baht for singer, VS Angel will come ask to buy sticker, tequila girl will come and ask to support. After awhile waiter/waitress come and join. Have fun and after 2hours change to 2nd round Scratch Dog. Full with FL and and if crowded with guys FL with tiao kay and if less guys FL eyes will keep bior at you. SOP after order drinks walk to FL, next table girl, girl at DJ Square to join. Some reject by saying I am not working girl some join and will also ask can my sister join along and some will just come and join us directly.
For me I already 'release' at massage parlour so lil bro didnt think much and just enjoy the night by flirting and gaming with each other and went back hotel around 4am.
Dmg for drinks 2500baht++ x3 of us for 2 location.
Only Gold Label and Shisha.

18th April
I wake up damn early thanks to body clock. Group chat for morning call and of coz BroJ w/bu still zzz and same to BroM. Wake up and went to a Famous Wanton Mee that price already spoil by M'sia/S'pore Chinese but the shop still on Songkran holiday so just went to next door and order some mee mee rice rice pork pork vege. After brunch went to Pratunam shopping mall. BroJ w/bu find a nice spot to sit and relax *play game and start hunting girl* as for me and BroM we just walk and shop. Few friend tumpang this and that and end up spend <-2kbaht.
After shop went to foot massage at HEALTHY FOOT which is 200baht 1hour and when done back to hotel and rest coz 2nd group will arrive tonight. On the way back just grab some fried chicken, pao kai, orange juice, fried chicken skin and so on. Wake at 7pm++ and go Chinatown for food hunting. 1 of the dessert that cant be missed 'BIRD NEST'. After dinner back to hotel washed up and rest and go to Scratch Dog. Meet up with 2nd group and tonight FL is lesser but who cares just start hunting. 7/8/9 FL and as usual gaming drinking flirting to build chemistry. 2nd group 3bros end up with FL and another 1 bro got bu leaw so ahem ahem. BroM also got 1 FL and as for me the FL I want end up with 2nd group bro so I just went back alone.
BroM FL /Dmg 3kbaht
2nd group Bro FL /Dmg 5kbaht *diff from the price that i nego with them*

19th April
Wake up but didnt meet up with 2nd group coz they stay quite far Sukhumvit Soi 40++ so only 4of us go have brunch at the Famous Wanton Mee and the price really WA COW.
7wanton mee
1wanton soup
2plate of pork
1plate vege
4drinks
1000k baht.

Well just wanna try coz me and BroM never try before. After brunch just take a walk and back to Hotel. Rest awhile and me jio BroM go massage parlour hunting gem.Take a walk at Sukhumvit Road for 35minutes, So we end up walk in out 5massage parlour A Touch Of Art/ 101 Permier/Mitu/Ometxxxxx/Apple and finally back to Addict. Choose a diff girl and only shower room available.
Actually I quite tired dont want take girl and go outside lim teh but BroM choose le so me also choose lor.

My girl
Name: Forget
Looks: 4/10 *Super heavy make up*
Boobs: A but super big tits
Skin: Tanned
Body: Slim nice
Language: Able to communicate in english and mandarin
Massage skill: 10/10 really got strength and I fall asleep
xxx Massage: ?/10 *later you will know*
Bbbj: 8/10
Catbath: 8/10
Fj: ?/10 once start shower just frenching and play around and bonk her, release in 25minutes and direct went to sleep. She start massage and by the time up I just awake.
Dmg: 2500 + 100 tips

BroJ w/bu ctc us and same location for dinner but no open so just go nearby 1 for dinner and trust me dont ever go this restaurant. Tomyam only sour no spice, kangkung like woodstick and they charge for extra garlic. The restaurant name is KLEA or PLEA or TLEA and is just nearby ThongChai Seafood.
After dinner back hotel and washed up and rest coz ready to go G Club ★The Pimp★
BroJ bu sign as membership and bring us in.

10k baht come with dont know 3 or 4 Gold Label
Free mixer and ice
BroJ sure order shisha
Bikini girl 1500k baht / Normal clothes 900k baht
Every 30minutes 300baht for lady drinks and if choose girl need pay again.
Unexplainable espression. So lan lan must choose 1 damn playful and naughty 1.
Mamasan say got 110++ girl but I see and i think around 70++ only
Give a hard time to mamasan by saying 175cm shun shun, shuai mak mak, playful and finally CANTONESE SPEAKING. Of coz there is no girl can speak cantonese so decided to take a walk to see which 1 is cup of my tea. Nabeh see 3 see 4 see east see west also hard to spot 1. End up sit down and keep drink and mamasan keep bring girl but bo ngam and finally she randomly get 1 i cincai also take lar and BroM end up with Tequila girl and later the bill come out was~~~. Did enjoy our night and the Live Band quite good.

Live Band: 8/10
Dj: 6/10
My girl: 5/10
BroM Tequila girl: ?/10
Total damage for 3hours at The Pimp 21kbaht++ got discount 3k baht so is 18k baht.

2nd round go Scratch Dog again. Arrive there but full house and our close waiter not there and nobody layan us so we just walked away and back hotel. Sudden there is a change of plan and BroM need back to Hong Kong ASAP even thou his hotel is till 29th April. So BroJ w/bu sleep and I send BroM to airport and suprisingly just realise Bkk taxi no Midnight Charge. 600baht 2way from Boiyoke to Airport. Cheap sia

20th April
Wake up and eat and walk.
From Boiyoke to Pratunam to Central to Mbk. Walk walk see see and indeed Bkk is diff drom 2years ago. When I at Thai I must eat MacD. Well if there is who 1st go Thai go try it but even thou I not 1st timer I still like it.
After whole day walk back to hotel rest. Me decided to lone ranger adventure.
When to Central and Mbk for 4face Buddha praying and finally massage parlour hunting.
Night time meet up with BroJ w/bu and dinner at ThongChai Seafood again, after dinner back hotel wshed up and rest.
1am reach Scratch Dog and party till 6am again. Drink Gold Label Shisha but tonight got 3Moet for me solo and bil abit high coz share by 2of us but shisha is special offer which is free all nite.
As usual butterfly here and there and a flower approach our table and have a good time woth her but I no bring back hotel coz already release at massage parlour so lil bro no think so much.

21st April
BroJ bu need go to work leaw so left us 2 alone.
Go shopping bra bikini medicate oil and etc etc. Go foot massage for 2hours at the same shop before back hotel to pack up and go airport.

Drinks for everynight is Gold Label around 2-4 bottle for 4of us + Shisha / only last night have Moet
The night 2nd group join also only 5 or 6 bottle.

■there is afew image wanted to share but dont know how.
■hope this can help first timer or newbie for cheonging at Bkk and
■if my FR is lousy just forgive coz is 1st time for me to write FR and if there is any sentence with wrong spelling forgive me lar coz I sucks at english.

le0rio
23-04-2014, 02:55 PM
Bro Tianzii

Go Scratch Dog pick up FL..around 2500baht to 3000 baht and dont kena carrot head 5kbaht..sleep till morning around 9am。。but thing do change on grounds..self pandai pandai lar.

spirulina
23-04-2014, 04:41 PM
Anyone can rekoman some lobang near Panya / fashion island area? Thanks!

ibeconrad
23-04-2014, 04:43 PM
Hey guys, will be back in BKK next week. I was looking for Soopafly's maps in my files but I only have one of them, the MP one. The posted links are dead...can anyone help a brother out? Soopafly?:)

indianmagicoil
23-04-2014, 05:53 PM
I good mood.... Tagged, Wechat, Badoo, Skout.... Google for all these platform.

Thai girls prefer LINE and now there is BEE TALK.
Just arrived in Bangers after hot minivan ride, aircon broke down! from Sin City need a cold drink.

Anyone wanna go Saphan Kwai or g club tonight plz PM me.
All drink costs we split equally. Girls you pay what u ordered.

Cheers! :D

johnboy
23-04-2014, 05:54 PM
Back to action after 2years rest. Just a short trip with some bros from 17th April -> 21st April. Well first time write FR so is there any mistake please dont shoot me & guide me for improvement.

5days 4night
7bros and separate into 2groups
My groups have BroJ BroL*that me* & BroM
2nd group just name them as 2nd group *4bros*
Stay at Boiyoke area

16th April
BroM arrive earlier than us but since is late he just sleep at hotel and wait for us arrive next day

17th April
Arrive Bkk airport BroJ meet up with her bu and we have a brunch straight to the hotel for a rest. Since BroJ already have bu, me and BroM decided to go massage parlour. After afew minutes consideration we have decided to go Addict and of coz me I have made an advance booking for a girl. Well since is first trip for BroM so I take him for BTS. After 30minutes of train and walk we finally arrive. Since is around 4.00pm++ there is not much lady around 12++. BroM have choose her girl and we take *Bath Tub* package with 2 hours come with body lotion massage. Just SOP waiting water to fill up have a chat and the rest is history and mystery.

My girl
Name: Opor aka Princess Addict No1
Looks: 7/10 *Big eye and make up less* cannot hiam alr
Boobs: Normal B
Skin: Smooth
Body: abit meaty a thigh but who cares?
Language: Able to communicate in english
Massage skill: 7/10 really got strength
xxx Massage: 7/10
Bbbj: 8/10 Vacuum
Catbath: 8/10 Vacuum
Fj: 9/10 *the day I book her is her 1st day of her working after 2weeks holiday and I am the 1st customer / that what she say but she really cum till the bed wet.
Dmg: 2700 + 300 tips

As for BroM girl overall he just rate 8/10 coz and all I can see he come down with happy smile man *but he is always smile 1*

Since is already 7pm++ BroJ & his bu ctc us and meet up for a dinner nearby Indra Regent Hotel at ThongChai Seafood. Cheap and reasonable since BroM been there for quite~~~~ some time so the boss quite friendly to us/but he actually friendly to all customer.

After dinner back to hotel and washep up rest awhile and went to Hollywood for some Live Band and show.As usual pour drinks and place 100-200baht for singer, VS Angel will come ask to buy sticker, tequila girl will come and ask to support. After awhile waiter/waitress come and join. Have fun and after 2hours change to 2nd round Scratch Dog. Full with FL and and if crowded with guys FL with tiao kay and if less guys FL eyes will keep bior at you. SOP after order drinks walk to FL, next table girl, girl at DJ Square to join. Some reject by saying I am not working girl some join and will also ask can my sister join along and some will just come and join us directly.
For me I already 'release' at massage parlour so lil bro didnt think much and just enjoy the night by flirting and gaming with each other and went back hotel around 4am.
Dmg for drinks 2500baht++ x3 of us for 2 location.
Only Gold Label and Shisha.

18th April
I wake up damn early thanks to body clock. Group chat for morning call and of coz BroJ w/bu still zzz and same to BroM. Wake up and went to a Famous Wanton Mee that price already spoil by M'sia/S'pore Chinese but the shop still on Songkran holiday so just went to next door and order some mee mee rice rice pork pork vege. After brunch went to Pratunam shopping mall. BroJ w/bu find a nice spot to sit and relax *play game and start hunting girl* as for me and BroM we just walk and shop. Few friend tumpang this and that and end up spend <-2kbaht.
After shop went to foot massage at HEALTHY FOOT which is 200baht 1hour and when done back to hotel and rest coz 2nd group will arrive tonight. On the way back just grab some fried chicken, pao kai, orange juice, fried chicken skin and so on. Wake at 7pm++ and go Chinatown for food hunting. 1 of the dessert that cant be missed 'BIRD NEST'. After dinner back to hotel washed up and rest and go to Scratch Dog. Meet up with 2nd group and tonight FL is lesser but who cares just start hunting. 7/8/9 FL and as usual gaming drinking flirting to build chemistry. 2nd group 3bros end up with FL and another 1 bro got bu leaw so ahem ahem. BroM also got 1 FL and as for me the FL I want end up with 2nd group bro so I just went back alone.
BroM FL /Dmg 3kbaht
2nd group Bro FL /Dmg 5kbaht *diff from the price that i nego with them*

19th April
Wake up but didnt meet up with 2nd group coz they stay quite far Sukhumvit Soi 40++ so only 4of us go have brunch at the Famous Wanton Mee and the price really WA COW.
7wanton mee
1wanton soup
2plate of pork
1plate vege
4drinks
1000k baht.

Well just wanna try coz me and BroM never try before. After brunch just take a walk and back to Hotel. Rest awhile and me jio BroM go massage parlour hunting gem.Take a walk at Sukhumvit Road for 35minutes, So we end up walk in out 5massage parlour A Touch Of Art/ 101 Permier/Mitu/Ometxxxxx/Apple and finally back to Addict. Choose a diff girl and only shower room available.
Actually I quite tired dont want take girl and go outside lim teh but BroM choose le so me also choose lor.

My girl
Name: Forget
Looks: 4/10 *Super heavy make up*
Boobs: A but super big tits
Skin: Tanned
Body: Slim nice
Language: Able to communicate in english and mandarin
Massage skill: 10/10 really got strength and I fall asleep
xxx Massage: ?/10 *later you will know*
Bbbj: 8/10
Catbath: 8/10
Fj: ?/10 once start shower just frenching and play around and bonk her, release in 25minutes and direct went to sleep. She start massage and by the time up I just awake.
Dmg: 2500 + 100 tips

BroJ w/bu ctc us and same location for dinner but no open so just go nearby 1 for dinner and trust me dont ever go this restaurant. Tomyam only sour no spice, kangkung like woodstick and they charge for extra garlic. The restaurant name is KLEA or PLEA or TLEA and is just nearby ThongChai Seafood.
After dinner back hotel and washed up and rest coz ready to go G Club ★The Pimp★
BroJ bu sign as membership and bring us in.

10k baht come with dont know 3 or 4 Gold Label
Free mixer and ice
BroJ sure order shisha
Bikini girl 1500k baht / Normal clothes 900k baht
Every 30minutes 300baht for lady drinks and if choose girl need pay again.
Unexplainable espression. So lan lan must choose 1 damn playful and naughty 1.
Mamasan say got 110++ girl but I see and i think around 70++ only
Give a hard time to mamasan by saying 175cm shun shun, shuai mak mak, playful and finally CANTONESE SPEAKING. Of coz there is no girl can speak cantonese so decided to take a walk to see which 1 is cup of my tea. Nabeh see 3 see 4 see east see west also hard to spot 1. End up sit down and keep drink and mamasan keep bring girl but bo ngam and finally she randomly get 1 i cincai also take lar and BroM end up with Tequila girl and later the bill come out was~~~. Did enjoy our night and the Live Band quite good.

Live Band: 8/10
Dj: 6/10
My girl: 5/10
BroM Tequila girl: ?/10
Total damage for 3hours at The Pimp 21kbaht++ got discount 3k baht so is 18k baht.

2nd round go Scratch Dog again. Arrive there but full house and our close waiter not there and nobody layan us so we just walked away and back hotel. Sudden there is a change of plan and BroM need back to Hong Kong ASAP even thou his hotel is till 29th April. So BroJ w/bu sleep and I send BroM to airport and suprisingly just realise Bkk taxi no Midnight Charge. 600baht 2way from Boiyoke to Airport. Cheap sia

20th April
Wake up and eat and walk.
From Boiyoke to Pratunam to Central to Mbk. Walk walk see see and indeed Bkk is diff drom 2years ago. When I at Thai I must eat MacD. Well if there is who 1st go Thai go try it but even thou I not 1st timer I still like it.
After whole day walk back to hotel rest. Me decided to lone ranger adventure.
When to Central and Mbk for 4face Buddha praying and finally massage parlour hunting.
Night time meet up with BroJ w/bu and dinner at ThongChai Seafood again, after dinner back hotel wshed up and rest.
1am reach Scratch Dog and party till 6am again. Drink Gold Label Shisha but tonight got 3Moet for me solo and bil abit high coz share by 2of us but shisha is special offer which is free all nite.
As usual butterfly here and there and a flower approach our table and have a good time woth her but I no bring back hotel coz already release at massage parlour so lil bro no think so much.

21st April
BroJ bu need go to work leaw so left us 2 alone.
Go shopping bra bikini medicate oil and etc etc. Go foot massage for 2hours at the same shop before back hotel to pack up and go airport.

Drinks for everynight is Gold Label around 2-4 bottle for 4of us + Shisha / only last night have Moet
The night 2nd group join also only 5 or 6 bottle.

■there is afew image wanted to share but dont know how.
■hope this can help first timer or newbie for cheonging at Bkk and
■if my FR is lousy just forgive coz is 1st time for me to write FR and if there is any sentence with wrong spelling forgive me lar coz I sucks at english.

At S Dog For Gold label will be B2900, sheesha B500, Moet B1000, Mixer one round will be around B500 onward. Pimp B10,000 3bottles Gold Label.

sentsggirls
23-04-2014, 07:27 PM
Just arrived in Bangers after hot minivan ride, aircon broke down! from Sin City need a cold drink.

Pii Chai can bring me go g club and saphan Kwai mai krup?

want play big nehneh pork and press buttock.
song song gao jurong. dun forget FR :)

fredriv
24-04-2014, 12:15 AM
Dear Bros,

Had some free time from work and project and decided to jet off for a solo short 3d2n weekend trip to bkk back in 22-24 Mar, and since it's quite a short trip didn't really bother to spend my time 're-connecting' with a Thai OL 'friend' that may or may not have any potential. Anyway my humble FR as below:

22 Mar

Touched down at Bkk around 2+ and took only 5min to clear immigration, and proceed to down-town and check in at sukhumvit soi 19. As time is still early, proceed to relax first with some foot massage along soi 19 and shop around. Was deciding should i go kapoo or prob check out nataree, and decided to go kapoo studio surprise..went twice previously and enjoyed the syt experience so RTM again.

Upon reaching the butch reception call the line-up and there's around 5 syts? During the line-up i instantly recognize the SYT i picked last Nov 13, and surprisingly she can remember me ! Probably i'm not khon thai but can speak some thai so she remember? And so i decided to pick her

Damage: 1.5k (top off)
Look: 8/10 (SYT narak face, and abit slutry lian look)
Figure:8/10 (petite size type)
Boobs: 9/10 (Light brown nips and a very cupful for her size)
HJ: 8/10 (start with catbath, ball licking and then sensual finishing)
GFE: 9/10

After shot no rush, we hug each other and tcss, very gfe, managed to get her no. but prob i know my time is quite short so i wasn't that proactive in chatting. on-off kind of line message/sticker.

Also later drop by Nana Plaza to look see, Rainbow 3,4 nothing much, got a few lookers but it's Demand over Supply..too many dicks in comparison to lookers and 6-7 above rating girls. Had beer (in plastic cup due to election) and left and thought should check out Star war cafe, soi cowboy since it's on the way back but surprisingly both are not open. I guess it's due to the senate election or something?

Mar 23

Day-time same same shop abit, etc. So cut short story..went check out nataree around 5-6pm? Quite alot of selection as usual and u tend to see some familar faces (althought never choose the familar faces before you keep seeing them when you are there). Eventually settled for a 24yo syt:

Damage: 2.6k
Look: 7.5/10 (then again subjective but quite lian type. From Chiangrai)
Figure: 8/10 (petite type which i like)
Boobs: 7/10 (abit dark brown nip and it could be enhanced?)
BJ: 7/10
FJ: 8/10
GFE: 7/10

During tcss say last time got sg/msia bf etc etc but no more. It seems to be quite a common story among nataree gals? She was also asking whether i got lobang can bring her to SG work anot 55. But i thought her pattern probably can do better in TD, tcss and kc and no need FJ, etc? She was quite keen about it and told her to check out with her friends who been in Sg TD before.

Since along quite siong to chiong clubs etc and anyway my aim is just to nua and relax, not heavy drinking and pick-up etc, had a late but shiok dinner and went to Star War Cafe..this time it's open. As usual crowded with japs, a few lookers, and there's this looker that i notice just came down from upstairs and less than a minute later another jap took her up. I presume it's ST. Nowadays Star War not much willing to LT too and all want mostly ST. For the type of prices quoted (i.e. 4+ 5k LT) it seems more 'worthy' to spend abit more for agg lookers instead.

So since i already shot earlier at nataree and the deal not that worthy so not much of an issue for little bro and just went back alone.

24 Mar

As mentioned been line-ing the kapoo syt on-off, and decided to surprise visit her before flying back. The experience is more or less the same since RTM..but can sense the rapport and more gfe, etc. i guess prob if i return to bkk next mth i will RTM although would be keen to try out other Kapoo :)

That's all for a short 3d2n. seriously not enough ! Somemore now i become more inclined towards kapoo experience than having FJ at places like nataree which i enjoyed much last time.

tianziii
25-04-2014, 12:36 AM
Bro Tianzii

Go Scratch Dog pick up FL..around 2500baht to 3000 baht and dont kena carrot head 5kbaht..sleep till morning around 9am。。but thing do change on grounds..self pandai pandai lar.

Thanks bro! will make sure next time i dont become carrot head ;)

Grounded Eagle
25-04-2014, 02:55 AM
Hey guys, will be back in BKK next week. I was looking for Soopafly's maps in my files but I only have one of them, the MP one. The posted links are dead...can anyone help a brother out? Soopafly?:)

Go to Bangkok Addicts forum...... got many maps available for download there :)

Holymannn2
25-04-2014, 08:47 AM

Me me..... Can tag along bo? Please dont bring me go soi holland can already... Everywhere also ok....

Tonight at pattaya... Tomorrow only go bkk.....

indianmagicoil
25-04-2014, 11:12 AM
Me me..... Can tag along bo? Please dont bring me go soi holland can already... Everywhere also ok....

Tonight at pattaya... Tomorrow only go bkk.....

Naa Bangkok gon prung nii pom glab baan leaw!

Holymannn2
25-04-2014, 11:30 AM
Naa Bangkok gon prung nii pom glab baan leaw!

Too bad..... Any chio bu contact for me? :p

naemlo
25-04-2014, 11:34 AM
Too bad..... Any chio bu contact for me? :p

Got got got, this ger ai mai...

http://preapism.com/wp-content/uploads/Thai-ladyboy3.jpg

TonyCheong
25-04-2014, 01:52 PM
Luckily haven't eat lunch yet. :rolleyes:

Almost puke! :eek:

Holymannn2
25-04-2014, 02:25 PM
Got got got, this ger ai mai...

http://preapism.com/wp-content/uploads/Thai-ladyboy3.jpg

Lai.... I dont mind... Simi number? You tested? :p

Where you? In bkk boh? Pai tiao kan mai??

naemlo
25-04-2014, 02:32 PM
Lai.... I dont mind... Simi number? You tested? :p

U may try 1155. Look for Nong Ba.... :D

Where you? In bkk boh? Pai tiao kan mai??

When u reaching BKK? Pai nai?

Holymannn2
25-04-2014, 03:37 PM
U may try 1155. Look for Nong Ba.... :D

When u reaching BKK? Pai nai?

Tonight pattaya... Tomorrow only bkk. Pai zaleng, rachadra soi4.... Hehe

naemlo
25-04-2014, 05:32 PM
Tonight pattaya... Tomorrow only bkk. Pai zaleng, rachadra soi4.... Hehe

Chey... I not around. :D

Garbage
25-04-2014, 07:21 PM
FR on Queenz G-Club on 16 Apr 2014 :D

Line my mamasan that I'll be going there, ask her book sofa seat for me and my friend. Reach Ramintra 14 at about 11pm. Called mamasan to bring me in. Member here is 10,000 baht for 4 bottles of Black label. Start 3 drinks, each drink 340 baht for 40 mins. Mamasan 2 drinks. Service charge 200 baht.

Did the usual, ask mamasan to intro me and my friend fierce girl, can play type. Then ask her to show the girls that can speak english (as my friend cannot speak Thai). So we both chose our girls and did the normal introduction.

Play dice game, finger games etc.. Till abit drunk liao.. then french la, suck boobs la etc la.... Overall, this is a nice place.. Our table most happening liao that night :D

Excluding 10,000 baht member, bill is about 6,000+

Still reasonable la.. need more details can just PM me :)

Garbage
25-04-2014, 07:30 PM
FR on Soda KTV on 17 Apr 2014

Make my way to Charan Sanitwong with my own bottle of cognac :D

Reach there at about 11pm, mamasan hold my bottle and bring me in. Told her I wanted a KTV room (Upstairs), downstairs is open area. 300 baht for KTV room.

Once go in, order mixer while waiting for the boy to set up KTV system. Everything in order, so mamasan bring in the girls for me to choose. There's about 10 girls so I pick the most SYT girl, think she is about 18 years old, even thou she told me she's 20. So sing song, talk cock, drink.. feel abit hungry, so ordered fried chicken to eat... after that continue to drink... feel drunk liao, the hand autoroam liao, bra off, panties off, i brought condom with me, so I took out and throw on the table :D

She then stand up, and push one of the sofa to block the door.. Lol... fark her in the Ktv room... 555, finished liao.. then went to toilet to wash up abit... continue to chill awhile and asked for bill. Bill came at 2,000 baht for 4 hours there.. 240 baht per hour for the girls, 1 or 2 drinks for mamasan (forget liao) and additional 1,000 tips for the girl (FJ).

Anyone interested in more info can PM me, btw this is a local place, so speaking thai is needed. Have fun..

alexboy21
26-04-2014, 12:41 AM

Reach there at about 11pm, mamasan hold my bottle and bring me in. Told her I wanted a KTV room (Upstairs), downstairs is open area. 300 baht for KTV room.

Once go in, order mixer while waiting for the boy to set up KTV system. Everything in order, so mamasan bring in the girls for me to choose. There's about 10 girls so I pick the most SYT girl, think she is about 18 years old, even thou she told me she's 20. So sing song, talk cock, drink.. feel abit hungry, so ordered fried chicken to eat... after that continue to drink... feel drunk liao, the hand autoroam liao, bra off, panties off, i brought condom with me, so I took out and throw on the table :D

She then stand up, and push one of the sofa to block the door.. Lol... fark her in the Ktv room... 555, finished liao.. then went to toilet to wash up abit... continue to chill awhile and asked for bill. Bill came at 2,000 baht for 4 hours there.. 240 baht per hour for the girls, 1 or 2 drinks for mamasan (forget liao) and additional 1,000 tips for the girl (FJ).

Anyone interested in more info can PM me, btw this is a local place, so speaking thai is needed. Have fun..

This requirement quite hard to meet :(

StephenB
26-04-2014, 01:46 AM
FR for this week – quite long; seldom post FR.

Arrive on Tues 22/04 afternoon, decided to treat myself to a nice long bath in MP so off I went to check out Addict Massage since read up quite a bit on SBF.

I reached Addict at 4pm, there were gals in uniform outside buying food from the roadside kiosk. I waved to the Mamasan and she immediately shouted for all the gals to fall in. I went in and around 20 gals gathered for me to choose. I think I am the first customer of the day, some of the gals still changing into their uniforms. Quite embarrassing for me to have 20 pairs of eyes staring at me so I quickly choose the most SYT looking one of the lot.

Name: Oil
Face: 7.5 (like her doll like eyes)
Body: 6, skinny with small waist, prefers more “healthy” type
Height: 1.55M
Boobs: A with black eraser nips (a bit disappointing but just live with it lah)
Skin: 7 (Thai tan and smooth)
Shower: Good thorough bath with BBBJ
BBBJ: Yes
CIM: Yes
Frenching: Yes
Fingering: Didn’t bother
FJ: Too tired to go for round 2 after round 1 CIM and also rushing for dinner appointment
GFE: 8 – kept asking me if ok, frenched me at every opportunity, and wanted round 2 but I too tired liao
RTF: Yes but will go for different gal
Verdict: I think Addict is now my preference over the usual Ratchada MPs. It is nearer to town (I always stay along Sukhumvit) and the service factor seems better. Also they allow you to see the gals upfront unlike the fish tank in Ratchada MP which flood the gal area with white light always misleading your eyes on their skin fairness.

Met my friend for dinner and drinks then staggered back to hotel a happy chap.

Day 2 – 23/04
Had some work to settle in the day, went dinner with customers, then quickly rushed back to hotel to change into something more comfortable for exploring. Had exchanged contacts with Bro Indianmagicoil about going to G-Club but unfortunately there’s only 2 of us thus quite pricey to split the membership bill and since I also don’t drink that much so decided to meet up on next night instead. Decided to try out kapoo massage at Studio Surprise. I had previously tried X-Space before (now known as Unique). But for the life of me, that night dunno why so dumb I didn’t check the map first before going out. So I took BTS to Phrom Phong, went down Soi 39 but couldn’t find Studio Surprise despite walking easily 800m down the long soi. So gave up, made U turn, walked pass Soi 37/2, spotted Massage 37.2, read a Bro tried there before so decided to give it a try. Went in, a Jap guy greeted me, gave me some gal photos with details to choose from. Selected a cute looking gal, when she appeared was fatter and rounder than the photo but what the heck, already quite late (1030pm) and tired from the long walk, so just decided to go with her.

Name: Forgot her name
Face: 6
Body: 6, a bit too fat for my liking
Height: 1.50M
Boobs: 36C (this one I like, nice to suck and fondle)
Skin: 7 (Slight Thai tan and smooth)
Shower: Good thorough bath with HJ
BBBJ: Yes
CIM: Didn’t managed to come, change to FJ
Frenching: Didn’t bother
Fingering: Didn’t bother
FJ: 7, tried cowgirl, sit up, missionary and finally came in doggie (nice fat round ass to pump)
Audio: 7 good natural moans
GFE: 7 – more commercial service oriented than GFE but very polite
RTF: probably not
Verdict: Facility is a bit run down and limited gals probably because it is already so late at night

Went back hotel and slept soundly cause it is already so late…. Then I received a friend request on wechat. Saw a lady photo (a bit blur type), she messaged Hi, I returned message and added I am going to sleep liao. She messaged back chat tomorrow then I said ok.

Day 3 – 24/04
Daytime is business as usual then met clients later for dinner and drinks, getting tipsy liao… Throughout the day, the gal messaged me about herself (worked as event organizer, 27 years old, mix Thai Chinese, 1.62M tall, refused to say how heavy she is, claims she is 100% woman – I asked point blank are you a ladyboy). She wanted to meet me after dinner at my hotel. Said she likes Singaporean guys, used to have a Singaporean BF 3 years ago and “dying” to meet with me as I am leaving the next day. So I got back to hotel around 10, wondering what to expect from this gal who seemingly invites herself to my room to be fucked. So decided I should at least be prepared – meaning buy protection, keep all my valuables at a safe place inside my room (took me 10min to search for a tiny corner to hide!! Don’t trust the room safe in case I kena rob) and bring along only a credit card to buy drinks at the hotel bar in case I don’t like what I see and need to stop her from going to my room. She arrived shortly after and she is tall but shit she looks more manly than me man… Straightaway ladyboy alert screamed through my head, decided to go to backup plan to drink at the bar. She (or he?) was walking towards the lift lobby, I quickly diverted her attention to the hotel bar and ordered drinks like everything was normal. She spoke in a lady voice but has very toned muscles on her arms I didn’t dare to look at her legs to give the wrong idea (she wore a one piece skimpy dress that was so short that you can see her undies if you want to but of cos I didn’t lah… sekali see dick there I sure puke on the spot). At this point I quickly SMS Bro Indianmagicoil to see if he going to G-Club, I am not gonna waste my time with this fellow.

We made small talk for abt 30min, she was telling me her sob life story and I was telling her my bogus work in BKK (won’t tell her the truth lah) Anyway I enjoyed my drink since already ordered and need to pay, might as well, then I told her I damn tired going to call it a night. She seemed to understand I wasn’t in the least bit interested so she stood up and left to get a cab. I stayed in the lobby to make sure she left the hotel before going back up to my room. By now, it is almost 11pm and I am too tired to venture out unless Bro IMC jio me (he told me next morning he slept through, so we didn’t meet). Out of curiosity on how she found me on wechat, I decided to turn on People Nearby function and see what kind of responses I will get. I filtered the search to Females only and soon a list of names and photos appeared. Fuck, out of the 20+ names, easily more than 90% are ladyboys (indicated on their intro) and the rest simply CMI. So I decided to call it a night and go to dreamland….

Next morning I checked with the hotel bellboy why there are so many LB in this area, then I realized where I stay (Ploenchit) is damn near Soi 4 where all the LB bars are. So that “gal” probably was there when she searched and found my wechat contact. Quite amusing that she dared to tell me she is 100% woman when any guy or gal can tell she is a LB!!

Bros, I should be in BKK again next month sometime after 19 May, and I still have yet to cheong G-Club, any bros planning to be in BKK then and want to go G-Club please pm me!

Cheers!!

Soopafly
26-04-2014, 04:30 AM

Line my mamasan that I'll be going there, ask her book sofa seat for me and my friend. Reach Ramintra 14 at about 11pm. Called mamasan to bring me in. Member here is 10,000 baht for 4 bottles of Black label. Start 3 drinks, each drink 340 baht for 40 mins. Mamasan 2 drinks. Service charge 200 baht.

Did the usual, ask mamasan to intro me and my friend fierce girl, can play type. Then ask her to show the girls that can speak english (as my friend cannot speak Thai). So we both chose our girls and did the normal introduction.

Play dice game, finger games etc.. Till abit drunk liao.. then french la, suck boobs la etc la.... Overall, this is a nice place.. Our table most happening liao that night :D

Excluding 10,000 baht member, bill is about 6,000+

Still reasonable la.. need more details can just PM me :)

Seemed like a great time was had by all ;)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cq0XSQyPPFc

sentsggirls
26-04-2014, 02:44 PM

bro can pm me this place ?

just need the exact location , send map links
mamasan name and thai number.
the rest i can settle.

tomatosauce
26-04-2014, 10:42 PM
hello bros any intro for good massage place in bkk?
preferably a place with the option of no FJ coz not really into FJ
thanks!

everyday1song
27-04-2014, 01:47 AM
Bro, very 80's movie script le. But I hope you have a good memorial in life. Me have something similar to yours, in BKK.. But know shit whats happening to her....

TonyCheong
27-04-2014, 03:09 AM
preferably a place with the option of no FJ coz not really into FJ.

Anywhere in Bangkok also can find clean massage. :rolleyes:

Nonteerak2553
27-04-2014, 03:18 AM
Anywhere in Bangkok also can find clean massage.

Pii maybe he thought all massage in Bkk is compulsory to have sex. 5555 :D

Soopafly
27-04-2014, 10:46 AM
preferably a place with the option of no FJ coz not really into FJ
thanks!

Anywhere in Bangkok also can find clean massage. :rolleyes:

Bro TomatoSauce can certainly ketchup with most aunties outside of neighborhood massage parlors for a good rub down!

http://www.our-thailand-vacations.com/images/traditional-thailand-massage-9.jpg

TonyCheong
27-04-2014, 04:37 PM

555555. :p

Bro TomatoSauce can certainly ketchup with most aunties outside of neighborhood massage parlors for a good rub down!

Auntie's kang hu the best liao.
Just ask my uncle! :eek: :D

nookie2612
28-04-2014, 06:42 AM

KNS...boh jio....but speak thai ah.....jialat laew....i sure fail.....:o

etct88
28-04-2014, 11:39 AM
Just ask my uncle! :eek: :D

You fooking fussy young man, who say no have clean massage? Go Hi Class, get bathed in bath tub, come out sure clean. Wonder what you do inside the bath tub? .......:confused::D

TonyCheong
28-04-2014, 03:03 PM
You fooking fussy young man, who say no have clean massage? Go Hi Class, get bathed in bath tub, come out sure clean. Wonder what you do inside the bath tub? :D

Don't be a muddle head! :confused:

Pay Soapy Massage price for clean Massage!? :eek: :D

Dirk Kuyt
28-04-2014, 09:09 PM

Bro, is this SODA KTV the same Jap Soda KTV near Suk 55?

Antivoodoo
28-04-2014, 09:32 PM

wah bro, i can only dream of this scenario! You went alone?

Garbage
28-04-2014, 10:32 PM
KNS...boh jio....but speak thai ah.....jialat laew....i sure fail.....:o

Knn, I thot u MIA liao... End up I have to go alone :mad:

You speak thai sibei geng leh, what fail... Next time jio u go, give u die HAHA

Garbage
28-04-2014, 10:34 PM
Bro, is this SODA KTV the same Jap Soda KTV near Suk 55?

No la, it's not at Sukhumvit.

sentsggirls
28-04-2014, 11:19 PM

pood thai keng keng, like that need him hold my hand go , hehe.
good wingman for song song ktv.

nookie2612
29-04-2014, 01:41 AM

My thai cock wan lah....but yeah, long time no action laew...busy lah....work...:(
Next time bring ah dee go hor....open eye big big see....heehee...

pood thai keng keng, like that need him hold my hand go , hehe.
good wingman for song song ktv.

Bro...this i think is ur kind of place lah.....KNS....u pood thai number 1...even pasaa essan also u steady i think is u hold my hand..NBzzzz;)

siam66
29-04-2014, 03:03 AM
KNS...boh jio....but speak thai ah.....jialat laew....i sure fail.....

Waaaa.......bro !!! Welcum back !!! How are you ??? Mia for 42 days leow :eek:........ or you kena kidnapped by siam bu izzit :p........when you want to teach me pasaar thai ???......hehee........:D

indianmagicoil
29-04-2014, 09:55 AM
No la, it's not at Sukhumvit.
Ramintra thats the place to go and not waste money on g clubs where all u get is an expensive case blue balls.

Next trip we should all plan a trip to the places you mentioned now that Bro Nookie has come down from the mountain.

Waaaa.......bro !!! Welcum back !!! How are you ??? Mia for 42 days leow :eek:
Wah... u steady even count how many days he retreated to his mountain cave!

indianmagicoil
29-04-2014, 10:01 AM
Long time never chiong these places now they know how to play dice games? Guess all of the "international exposure" from those whoring overseas has brought back some of the table games that is common in China, Hong Kong, Macau, Malaysia and Sinkiepoor!

feel drunk liao, the hand autoroam liao, bra off, panties off, i brought condom with me, so I took out and throw on the table :D She then stand up, and push one of the sofa to block the door.. Lol... fark her in the Ktv room...
You this girl is the best! Know how to move sofa to block the door!