PDA

View Full Version : Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 [65] 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148

conman
31-10-2012, 08:26 AM
Day 4 - After golf, have dinner at the thai restaurant next to hotel. Food is good and cheap, aroi mak. Proceed to go jalan jalan along Sukhumvit.First stop Lollipop at soi 10 next to Paradiso hotel. Curious as have not been to BJ joint before. A few gals were standing outside the joint, was quoted 700baht. Decided not to try as the girls are not good looking (4/10). Next walk down to soi 12 - Darlings MP. The place definitely looks run down and as we approached the door, a old man walk out limping with a satisfied look on his face. Hmm, if a old man is happy looks like its a happy place:) One look inside convinced us that this is a joint for old men as most of the gals have seen better days. We make a hasty retreat, phew!

Opposite Darlings, spotted this new looking club I think is call Bikini Club. There are a few chio looking gals wearing bikini showing half balls sitting outside. I suspect it is a G club and my frens wanted to take a look. So we go in, door open and right in the middle is a stage where a sweet young thing is belting out a song. Got usher into the front sofa and on the way to sofa, saw quite a few super chio gals. Mama san came introduce the menu.Lady drink 400baht,open bottle JW Black 3K or 4Kbaht, join member 20k baht and something like 9 bottles free. My fren ask me can tabao the gals out as his heart is touched by the surrounding beauties but I have to bluntly tell him cannot unless he patronise the joint frequently and buy lots of LDs maybe got chance. Since we are "tourist" on budget, time to make our retreat. Tell the mamasan the place is very nice and the gals are nice too but we are too tired after our golf game to enjoy. Will try to come again next time. Since we are polite and spoke thai to her she say its okay and hope we can come again.

Proceed next to play pool at Players between soi 14 and 12 as it begins to rain and got soundly beaten by a lady player. All of us lost to her (we are not bad pool players) and she only play 80% to her potential. She told us she play with customers betting around 1000baht for ten games and customer consider winner if they win 3 out of ten. After rain stop proceed to soi 7 to meet one gal we meet earlier at Climax. Spotted a DR BJ Nuru shop atb e end of soi 7 with a few hot gals in bikini outside the shop. Anyone try the shop b4, is it BJ or Nuru massage or both :0 Went dancing at Bangkok Beat soi 7, live band with solid lady singer (80's song) but gals factor for pickup is quite low, not many chio ones. Our gal's fren she brought along also cannot make it. After dancing for a quite decide to leave and make our way to where else, Thermae. Choose another 22 year old student and happy bonking.

Last night, went to Hollywood, as one of the gals wanted to go there (normally I prefer clubs in Rachada soi 4 or Thonglor). Music is loud, got a table near the stage. The dancers are cute and they also have a shower show where for one hundred baht you can stick a sticker onto the breast of one of the 4 busty gals and feel her breast. Of course I choose the most busty gal to put my two stickers on, one left, one right :) Then she go take a shower on a shower glass compartment. No pretty gals to pickup, finish our bottle of JW and proceed back to hotel. On the way, decided to drop by Thermae. At 3pm its already closed but thre are still quite a number of gals eating at the roadside stall. Ask one of the gals how much and she quoted 1.5k for ST. As we are quite mao laew didn't take up the offer except for one fren who die die must release on our last night so he tabao one back to hotel.

End of short sharing, hope have not bored you guys. Overall, Park Plaza soi 18 hotel highly recommmended although a bit ex ($82 without breakfast at AGODA), Thermae is the best place for chiobus (no bar fine,LDs) and Naratree for afternoon shower.

Solid FR. Up u already! I hope to go back to Bkk soon!

etct88
31-10-2012, 08:56 AM
Mai bpen rai hope it is useful to you khrap;)

Nice FR, may I know the golf courses that you played on. I am also more a golfer than cheongster.

My recent list of golf courses are Vintage, Windsor, Royal, Pines, Muang Ake, President... mostly out of Bangkok.

Heard Roots is not bad... outside W 1.

Maybe planning a solo trip in Dec.....

ccw4167
31-10-2012, 09:17 AM
Any bros in BKK 4-6Nov?

Let's meet up and see if we can't get a party going... :)

Ultraone
31-10-2012, 11:21 AM
Good FR Bro Ultraone! Makes me one to go back soon! Btw wheres the tailor u go to? Never needed a tailor until now. Thanks in advance!

Charlie's Design at 25/3 soi 16. if you walk down the main road at the ASOKE Intersection, Exchange Tower is on your left hand side. Walk past Exchange tower a short distance and turn left into soi 16. Walk straight down for about 5 mins it is on your left hand side after an Indian restaurant. You should be able to see Long table restaurant at Column tower further down right hand side.On the way u should have pass by a foodland outlet and a citidines hotel. If you stay at Park Plaza soi 18, ask the bell boy to give u a lift there with e hotel tuk tuk.

Workmanship and cloth is of good quality. Good to make business shirts compared to Spore. Be careful of the Bayi saleman, no racist remark here, but most Bayi can talk so b4 you know it, end up with lots of shirts (but no worries can always wear them) or worse, ends up with being matchmake with a Punjabi village girl in India :D Service is good and prompt.

Btw, anybody tried the DR BJ nuru shop at soi 7? Is it nuru only or nuru cum BJ? The girls standing outside in their bikini and see through night gown looks delicious:)

Ultraone
31-10-2012, 11:23 AM
Charlie's Design at 25/3 soi 16. if you walk down the main road at the ASOKE Intersection, Exchange Tower is on your left hand side. Walk past Exchange tower a short distance and turn left into soi 16. Walk straight down for about 5 mins it is on your left hand side after an Indian restaurant. You should be able to see Long table restaurant at Column tower further down right hand side.On the way u should have pass by a foodland outlet and a citidines hotel. If you stay at Park Plaza soi 18, ask the bell boy to give u a lift there with e hotel tuk tuk.

Workmanship and cloth is of good quality. Good to make business shirts compared to Spore. Be careful of the Bayi saleman, no racist remark here, but most Bayi can talk so b4 you know it, end up with lots of shirts (but no worries can always wear them) or worse, ends up with being matchmake with a Punjabi village girl in India :D Service is good and prompt.

Btw, anybody tried the DR BJ nuru shop at soi 7? Is it nuru only or nuru cum BJ? The girls standing outside in their bikini and see through night gown looks delicious:)

The Bayi saleman is call Roger, what a name for a bayi ..haha

Ultraone
31-10-2012, 11:27 AM
Solid FR. Up u already! I hope to go back to Bkk soon!

Thanks bro,appreciate

Ultraone
31-10-2012, 12:01 PM
Nice FR, may I know the golf courses that you played on. I am also more a golfer than cheongster.

My recent list of golf courses are Vintage, Windsor, Royal, Pines, Muang Ake, President... mostly out of Bangkok.

This time I play Maung Khaew which is the nearest from the airport. Good course.Next is Royal Gems City GC. Excellent course with fabulous facilities.Die die must play at least once. Back nine layout same as Augusta Back nine and the front nine is the replica of the world best nine holes - Oakmont's #3 with the famous church pew bunkers to your left, the nasty Sawgrass' famous 17th island green. This par 3 hole very challenging, small landing area. If you land on the wrong side, the ball roll off the green onto water :mad:. From the drop zone, also tough if your chip a little too strong, plonk roll into the water. Think of this course makes me wanna go back and play. A bit expensive, individual buggy compulsory but worth it. Next is Suwan GC, another beautiful course with lots of palm and coconut trees.

Roots just outside Korat, you should try Mountain creek, heard from the boys in blue is beautiful. Next year CT, I will try out roots,mountain creek & panorama

sailsingapore
31-10-2012, 12:02 PM

There is the best, the ONE & ONLY, Thai Country Club !! My golf kaki nang & I normally start the very 1st tee-off at 6 am & play 18+18+9 (with a short break for an early lunch) till about 6 pm ... NO CARTS !! Only walking :) I just LOVE the TCC ( esp all the facilities) : http://www.thaicountryclub.com/scripts/default.asp

sailsingapore
31-10-2012, 12:06 PM
have a good journey...the storm Sandy had left New York although another Hurricane may hit...call me when you back this part of the world...bye...:)

JFK open bro H-88 :D In transit chugging Champagne Billecart Salmon enroute to JFK ... yee haw cowboy here I come :p
My motto, my creed, my ethos : WHEN THE GOING GETS WEIRD, THE WEIRD TURN PRO .... these are weird times my fren ... and it is MY TIME to turn PRO :D

Hurricane88
31-10-2012, 12:12 PM
JFK open bro H-88 :D In transit chugging Champagne Billecart Salmon enroute to JFK ... yee haw cowboy here I come :p
My motto, my creed, my ethos : WHEN THE GOING GETS WEIRD, THE WEIRD TURN PRO .... these are weird times my fren ... and it is MY TIME to turn PRO :D

haha...so you are the weird PRO...anyway Sandy left a incalculable NY and those in it's path...:)

Ultraone
31-10-2012, 12:38 PM
There is the best, the ONE & ONLY, Thai Country Club !! My golf kaki nang & I normally start the very 1st tee-off at 6 am & play 18+18+9 (with a short break for an early lunch) till about 6 pm ... NO CARTS !! Only walking :) I just LOVE the TCC ( esp all the facilities) : http://www.thaicountryclub.com/scripts/default.asp

Yup play there 2 years ago, good course.Lam Lukka also not bad and Laem chabang at Pattaya. St Andrews 2000 GC with its two par 6 holes overrated, good to play once just for the experience. Try Royal Gems City, I am sure you will like the challenging beautiful course ( especially if you play from the blue tee) :)

sailsingapore
31-10-2012, 12:45 PM
Yup play there 2 years ago, good course.Lam Lukka also not bad and Laem chabang at Pattaya. St Andrews 2000 GC with its two par 6 holes overrated, good to play once just for the experience. Try Royal Gems City, I am sure you will like the challenging beautiful course ( especially if you play from the blue tee) :)

Thanks bro : Roger WILCO :) Blue Tees only BUT my H'cp now upto 16 :p

etct88
31-10-2012, 02:16 PM

Yes, Bangna Tra Highway 31 km...... where I always visit my Temple and master. Played there many times, always free, until paiseh. Told my host we pay green fee and bet......... those days, member pay for guest already 2500bahts.....

etct88
31-10-2012, 02:20 PM
Roots just outside Korat, you should try Mountain creek, heard from the boys in blue is beautiful. Next year CT, I will try out roots,mountain creek & panorama

looks like we organise a ex blue vs active blue one of these CT..... panorama, played there when they first open in 1991....... heard now dam challenging....

yamesbong
31-10-2012, 05:18 PM
Any bros in BKK 4-6Nov?

Let's meet up and see if we can't get a party going... :)
actually will be there exactly same time as you bro. Pm me when you got things going. Cheers

nookie2612
31-10-2012, 05:46 PM
Most importantly must find bro nookie to bring you around...:p:D

Bro Ruk thai...u need to give FR hor;)..KNS, go with both gals ah...solid lah.

U soooo busy with ur sian-ning tat i did not have wingman yesterday leh....:( but glad tat u had fun...or rather double fun!

atoll
31-10-2012, 07:38 PM
Bro Ruk thai...u need to give FR hor;)..KNS, go with both gals ah...solid lah.

U soooo busy with ur sian-ning tat i did not have wingman yesterday leh....:( but glad tat u had fun...or rather double fun!

Wah! Bro Ruk Thai....no wonder u too busy to reply me...555.

Can't wait till my next bkk trip...hope to meet up soon :D

daemonteo
31-10-2012, 08:22 PM
yo bros! Any recommendations for good french food in bkk? gian to go chiong some oysters!

naemlo
31-10-2012, 08:28 PM
yo bros! Any recommendations for good french food in bkk? gian to go chiong some oysters!

Just curious, what so good about French food in Thailand which u can't get to eat in your country? Going Thailand, shouldn't we try to find the good Thai food? Oysters belong to French cuisine only?

daemonteo
31-10-2012, 08:46 PM
Just curious, what so good about French food in Thailand which u can't get to eat in your country? Going Thailand, shouldn't we try to find the good Thai food? Oysters belong to French cuisine only?

I love good thai food as well! Any recommendations?

Just that i went with my boss the previous time and we went to this french restaurant which serves superb french food at a reasonable price.

so tote of trying more! :D

bhappi
31-10-2012, 09:50 PM

Lazio Restaurant,111 soi niam-utit,ratchadapisek road.
beside got hospital aso..

nookie2612
31-10-2012, 10:40 PM
This is rather upsetting.:mad:

Just got a PM from some dude that commented" I suspect the only reason why you are arranging all these sessions with newbies to BKK is such that you can find some way to financially exploit them or you may just be a real cheap charlie that wants to party but get someone else to pay for your partying":eek:

Come ON!!! Get a life! Firstly, i do not tell the guys, u MUST find me or U MUST party with me. I just tell them, hey we are meeting up, do u wanna join us?

Bros that have met me recently, I leave it to u guys to comment if I have indeed exploited u guys or am i really a cheap charlie that wants free booze/gals.

To tat dude tat PMed me....all i wanna say is, in that slightly perverted mind, probably its you tat will think of such stuff when u meet frens to party together...not me.

casshern
31-10-2012, 11:52 PM
bro nookie, don't think too much into that. i really enjoyed the company over the past few days. nv have any problem with that at all man.

it was all fun partying ard and chill ard. thanks to bro nookie, pinkreika and rukthai for the company. i will nv have the same experience without u guys.

ok going to koon liao, back to reality tmr :(. happy halloween bro! :D

rukthai
01-11-2012, 03:21 AM
Bro Ruk thai...u need to give FR hor..KNS, go with both gals ah...solid lah.

U soooo busy with ur sian-ning tat i did not have wingman yesterday leh.... but glad tat u had fun...or rather double fun!

Hey bro,what kind of FR you want? FR on saphan Kwai joint and followed by clubbing? Or the FR that I was abducted by the two girls back to their apartment? hehe.

Sorry bro I was trying to get something for our bro initially as it was his last night. But I was downed with the hard liquor by the girl. Where were you when I need you? :mad:

Wah! Bro Ruk Thai....no wonder u too busy to reply me...555.

Can't wait till my next bkk trip...hope to meet up soon

I had less than 7 hours sleep in 72 hours. I feel so stoned now. Hope to meet up with you again too.

bro nookie, don't think too much into that. i really enjoyed the company over the past few days. nv have any problem with that at all man.

it was all fun partying ard and chill ard. thanks to bro nookie, pinkreika and rukthai for the company. i will nv have the same experience without u guys.

ok going to koon liao, back to reality tmr happy halloween bro!

Hey bro, so sorry that I failed to make your last night a memorable one. I was really drunk last night. Hope you enjoyed your trip.

rukthai
01-11-2012, 03:38 AM

Just got a PM from some dude that commented" I suspect the only reason why you are arranging all these sessions with newbies to BKK is such that you can find some way to financially exploit them or you may just be a real cheap charlie that wants to party but get someone else to pay for your partying"

Come ON!!! Get a life! Firstly, i do not tell the guys, u MUST find me or U MUST party with me. I just tell them, hey we are meeting up, do u wanna join us?

Bros that have met me recently, I leave it to u guys to comment if I have indeed exploited u guys or am i really a cheap charlie that wants free booze/gals.

To tat dude tat PMed me....all i wanna say is, in that slightly perverted mind, probably its you tat will think of such stuff when u meet frens to party together...not me.

Hey bro, do not let such PMs or posts get you down. It's true that there are such kind of people who offers their so called "expertise" on their insights in Bangkok. I personally know and met one such kind living in Bangkok. He brings his so called friends,buddies etc around in Bangkok and get them to pay for his share. Really Bo wey gong. And he is not shy about the fact either. :rolleyes:

But I would like to clarify and vouch that bro nookie DO NOT
financially exploit any newbies or make anyone to pay for his partying.

Met him twice for two outings with a couple of bros here too. All expenses incurred for our entertainment are spilt evenly among the bros. He even allows us to drink from his bottles from SK joint.

Bro nookie is doing those newbies a favour by bringing them around. He does not owe anyone anything. You are not obligated to sign up for the outings. If you feel you are capable of finding your kind of enjoyment alone in Bangkok, by all means go ahead.

Lastly it was rather enjoyable to have met up some of the bros during the last two outings. Bros who intend to meet up bro nookie please kindly bear in mind he is not a tour guide or is he trying to make the newbies pay for his enjoyment.

nookie2612
01-11-2012, 06:24 AM

Hey bro...kinda miss u man....like i told u, u are one of the nicest bros tat i have met here.

Thanks for vouching for me bro, means alot. Just as it was fun for u, it was surely fun for me too...and dun forget, we must la kopi in SGD when i go back ok?

Hope ur return to reality will be ok...:cool:

nookie2612
01-11-2012, 06:30 AM
Hey bro, do not let such PMs or posts get you down. It's true that there are such kind of people who offers their so called "expertise" on their insights in Bangkok. I personally know and met one such kind living in Bangkok. He brings his so called friends,buddies etc around in Bangkok and get them to pay for his share. Really Bo wey gong. And he is not shy about the fact either. :rolleyes: (yo bro, i suppose there are such pple and maybe that is the reason why the guy that PMed me thought of me that way, maybe he had a bad experience)

But I would like to clarify and vouch that bro nookie DO NOT
financially exploit any newbies or make anyone to pay for his partying. ( Thanks bro for clarifying for me, means alot)

Met him twice for two outings with a couple of bros here too. All expenses incurred for our entertainment are spilt evenly among the bros. He even allows us to drink from his bottles from SK joint. (bro, like i always said,, we are all out just to have fun and make fun less expensive...drinking from my bottles is a small thing, its there for drinking anyways..LOL!)

Bro nookie is doing those newbies a favour by bringing them around. He does not owe anyone anything. You are not obligated to sign up for the outings. If you feel you are capable of finding your kind of enjoyment alone in Bangkok, by all means go ahead.

Lastly it was rather enjoyable to have met up some of the bros during the last two outings. Bros who intend to meet up bro nookie please kindly bear in mind he is not a tour guide or is he trying to make the newbies pay for his enjoyment. ( Bro, it will not have been as fun if u guys were not there too..and of course u are the super wingman lah!!.)

All said, please let me clarify once again, i am here to have fun and if i can facilitate some cheong sessions with bros so that we have more fun at less cost, why not, as long as we are happy and do not take advantage of one another. However, I will NEVER refuse a free booze..LOL!!...but rest assured that I will never take advantage of any bros that I meet and hope none will take advantage of me likewise....CHEERS!

P.s: The bro tat upped my pts, thanks bro....too bad i dun have any pts to up u too( i dun know if u want me to say who u are but u know who u are..hahaha!!)

nookie2612
01-11-2012, 06:36 AM
Hey bro,what kind of FR you want? FR on saphan Kwai joint and followed by clubbing? Or the FR that I was abducted by the two girls back to their apartment? hehe.

Sorry bro I was trying to get something for our bro initially as it was his last night. But I was downed with the hard liquor by the girl. Where were you when I need you? :mad:

haha...bro!!! U were dragged out by them....like a sheep to the slaughter!:D

So wat happened at the apartment Koon ah??

Yeah i understand u were trying to get Bro Casshern a last nite bonk....but u got high first...me, i was looking for u while i was trying to sianz the other gal near our table...next time must tag team better...

Pinkreika
01-11-2012, 06:38 AM
All said, please let me clarify once again, i am here to have fun and if i can facilitate some cheong sessions with bros so that we have more fun at less cost, why not, as long as we are happy and do not take advantage of one another. However, I will NEVER refuse a free booze..LOL!!...but rest assured that I will never take advantage of any bros that I meet and hope none will take advantage of me likewise....CHEERS!

P.s: The bro tat upped my pts, thanks bro....too bad i dun have any pts to up u too( i dun know if u want me to say who u are but u know who u are..hahaha!!)

Well my turn to speak, bro nookie bro rukthai bro casshern. We came out we have fun, we split the cost among and as what bro rukthai had said bro nookie even offer us to drink his liquor over at SK not one night but many nights.

All I want to say is I enjoy the company of bro nookie, rukthai and casshern.
Hope to chiong with u all soon.

Pinkreika
01-11-2012, 06:39 AM

Happy Halloween to u too.

Bro sorry last day can't bring u around, left u alone.

nookie2612
01-11-2012, 06:46 AM
Well my turn to speak, bro nookie bro rukthai bro casshern. We came out we have fun, we split the cost among and as what bro rukthai had said bro nookie even offer us to drink his liquor over at SK not one night but many nights.

Hey bro...thanks. Dancing machine, how can we ever forget u? The gals also cannot forget! LOL!:cool:

Too bad u got to go back soon...but i am sure u will be back soon!

Pinkreika
01-11-2012, 06:50 AM
Hey bro...thanks. Dancing machine, how can we ever forget u? The gals also cannot forget! LOL!:cool:

Haha bro, I left a very deep impression in them.
Yeah I'll be back. Can't bear to leave.

nookie2612
01-11-2012, 07:57 AM
hey bros...

This used to be a damn nice thread and helpful one too....:p

I am sure many guys tat come to BKK wld like to try great thai food too (besides the booze, pussy or even LB:D).

And for bros tat are here long term and miss some non thai food, maybe we can share here too....

So i hope bros dun mind if i try to get this thread going again....any recommendations?:cool:

rukthai
01-11-2012, 09:30 AM
haha...bro!!! U were dragged out by them....like a sheep to the slaughter!

So wat happened at the apartment Koon ah??

Yeah i understand u were trying to get Bro Casshern a last nite bonk....but u got high first...me, i was looking for u while i was trying to sianz the other gal near our table...next time must tag team better...

I'm not good at drinking despite drinking almost most night. I drink for leisure/socialise not for the sake of drinking. Still can't hold my liquor well. A few rounds of pure hard liquor down my throat will send me to Mao Land real fast.

Not good at writing FR myself but here it goes :

After a few rounds of losing the guessing game with the girls, I was really drunk literally. Then I remember girl A ( the one that keeps making me drink ) told me about me going back to girl B ( the one in white ) apartment together. Then I left for washroom and when I came back, bro casshern told me they waiting for me upstairs. So I went up and saw them. Wanted to tell them I'm not going but I also how I was "dragged" to the basement and off we went in girl B's car.

Bloody hell as usual, really hate riding a drunk driver's car. Girl B drives back rather unsteadily. Been umpteen times going back with gf/gig or friends' car after clubbing. Thailand really different from Singapore. Anyway she stay in a condo near Ramkamheng university.

Here comes the interesting part though. As much as I am aware of some Thais who love to "Len ya" aka take drugs, which I always strictly forbid myself from associating with them. As both of them were already quite high or "pretend" to be high, they took "ice". :( knn. By then I was rather sober already and they offered me to try but I declined promptly. Soon things got a little intimate and the action followed.

Overall was a good experience but i enjoy more with girl A. Both of them I got to know them first time three months ago. Was surprised to see them there last night. After the whole session, suddenly they like okay already. I myself also become sober. Then due to the effects of the drug they took, they are not tired and chit chat all the way till 1230pm. Omfg I was so bloody tired and lying there but could not fall asleep. Then finally they did not want to torture me and girl B went back to sleep on her bed whereas me and girl B slept on a very cosy couch where previously the action had taken. It was big enough for two person to sleep on. Girl B was very nice to get for us pillows and blanket. Managed to fall asleep and woke up 40mins later cos girl B went toilet and woke us up. So the girls continued engaging in a rather interesting conversation which is why I never had much sleep that day. Left her place to go back and wash up before meeting them for Halloween night at RCA. Fell asleep in the taxi from Ramkamheng back home. Took me an hour to reach home.

Anyway what happen to the cute looking girl dressed in black? She left early? I came back our table and she was gone while I was engaging them. Lol. Too bad for bro casshern.

So did you chat up the other two girls beside our table? :D

I think he is there every night at SK. How was Chats last night? Sorry last night you msg me I already high again. just hit home mins ago.

Hey bro...thanks. Dancing machine, how can we ever forget u? The gals also cannot forget! LOL!

Aww you lost your BEST wingman!! I'm sure you will miss his companionship. :D

Haha bro, I left a very deep impression in them.
Yeah I'll be back. Can't bear to leave.

But u did not leave me a very deep impression for your dance moves!! must always wait till 0430hrs then the demon unleashed. By the time I will always be busy leaw. Lol. Want to meet for lunch nearby?

Cookiee
01-11-2012, 10:18 AM
I miss bkk , nookie and reika and all thai babes :(

sansualito
01-11-2012, 11:48 AM
Yo guys, though I am not a frequent guy here but I would like to come to vouch for Nookie that he is not the kind who take people for a financial ride

All of us split the costs or rather Nookie usually pays more than the rest of us. Just started to go with them the first time last two times recently. Best part is, he is really a nice friend to be with (thanks for last night though I pestered you few times :D) and fun to be with.

And nice knowing you rukthai and Reika.

Reika, i hope to see you soon, you still can call me for lunch today. And remember my beer dum na.

And please la, nookie, try to get Whatsapp on your phone leh.....

Ultraone
01-11-2012, 12:14 PM
looks like we organise a ex blue vs active blue one of these CT..... panorama, played there when they first open in 1991....... heard now dam challenging....

Haha .. that will be interesting ex vs active,. U pop over during next CT and I arrange a game with you dai mai khrap:D

helppp
01-11-2012, 04:39 PM
hi people,

any decent hotel to recommend at siam square area?

heading over there during early December...

also want to ask since 5th december is fathers day, will the temples be opened?

RonnieO18
01-11-2012, 05:36 PM
www.bkkguestfriendlyhotels.com

nookie2612
01-11-2012, 07:47 PM
[QUOTE=rukthai;8012171]

Not good at writing FR myself but here it goes :

After a few rounds of losing the guessing game with the girls, I was really drunk literally. Then I remember girl A ( the one that keeps making me drink ) told me about me going back to girl B ( the one in white ) apartment together. Then I left for washroom and when I came back, bro casshern told me they waiting for me upstairs. So I went up and saw them. Wanted to tell them I'm not going but I also how I was "dragged" to the basement and off we went in girl B's car.

Bloody hell as usual, really hate riding a drunk driver's car. Girl B drives back rather unsteadily. Been umpteen times going back with gf/gig or friends' car after clubbing. Thailand really different from Singapore. Anyway she stay in a condo near Ramkamheng university.

Here comes the interesting part though. As much as I am aware of some Thais who love to "Len ya" aka take drugs, which I always strictly forbid myself from associating with them. As both of them were already quite high or "pretend" to be high, they took "ice". :( knn. By then I was rather sober already and they offered me to try but I declined promptly. Soon things got a little intimate and the action followed.

Overall was a good experience but i enjoy more with girl A. Both of them I got to know them first time three months ago. Was surprised to see them there last night. After the whole session, suddenly they like okay already. I myself also become sober. Then due to the effects of the drug they took, they are not tired and chit chat all the way till 1230pm. Omfg I was so bloody tired and lying there but could not fall asleep. Then finally they did not want to torture me and girl B went back to sleep on her bed whereas me and girl B slept on a very cosy couch where previously the action had taken. It was big enough for two person to sleep on. Girl B was very nice to get for us pillows and blanket. Managed to fall asleep and woke up 40mins later cos girl B went toilet and woke us up. So the girls continued engaging in a rather interesting conversation which is why I never had much sleep that day. Left her place to go back and wash up before meeting them for Halloween night at RCA. Fell asleep in the taxi from Ramkamheng back home. Took me an hour to reach home.

Anyway what happen to the cute looking girl dressed in black? She left early? I came back our table and she was gone while I was engaging them. Lol. Too bad for bro casshern.

So did you chat up the other two girls beside our table? :D

U the man lah...both gals were ok man..i wld have taken any....LOL! The gal in black left very early..alone...her frens were stil there. and yes, i did chat with the 2 gals next to our table and also another 2 gals 2 tables away....but also no vege..sianz...maybe i was too tired to want vege too lah

I think he is there every night at SK. How was Chats last night? Sorry last night you msg me I already high again. just hit home mins ago.

Not every nite lah...got so many bottles there...haha..chat was good, fun and lot of naked boobs!

Aww you lost your BEST wingman!! I'm sure you will miss his companionship. :D (u are my best wingman, reika is my best dancing machine!:cool:

nookie2612
01-11-2012, 07:48 PM

hahaha......awww....we miss u too cookie...so u coming back on 4th boh?;)

nookie2612
01-11-2012, 07:51 PM
Yo guys, though I am not a frequent guy here but I would like to come to vouch for Nookie that he is not the kind who take people for a financial ride. thanks bro!!

All of us split the costs or rather Nookie usually pays more than the rest of us. Just started to go with them the first time last two times recently. Best part is, he is really a nice friend to be with (thanks for last night though I pestered you few times :D) and fun to be with. ( bro, thanks for coming out and no lah, u never pester me lah..hahaha...i enjoy the company man!!

And nice knowing you rukthai and Reika. like wise bro, and we must meet soon again huh....

Reika, i hope to see you soon, you still can call me for lunch today. And remember my beer dum na.

And please la, nookie, try to get Whatsapp on your phone leh.....:cool: hahahaha

moonlight
01-11-2012, 09:08 PM
Can try in ekkamai next to big c (famous seafood n Chicken rice )

http://www.thonglor-ekamai.com/famous-review.html

moonlight
01-11-2012, 09:13 PM

Just got a PM from some dude that commented" I suspect the only reason why you are arranging all these sessions with newbies to BKK is such that you can find some way to financially exploit them or you may just be a real cheap charlie that wants to party but get someone else to pay for your partying":eek:

Hi bro

Don't get too upset about it

Cheers

nookie2612
01-11-2012, 09:19 PM
Can try in ekkamai next to big c (famous seafood n Chicken rice )

http://www.thonglor-ekamai.com/famous-review.html

Is it good? WIll try....:cool:

For those tat like a wide choice of Ramen, there is RaMEN Champions at Thinglor Soi 10:

http://www.thonglor-ekamai.com/ramen_review.html

And next to all the Ramen shops, there is a very nice Ice Cream/Dessert place too...and u guys can party at Funky Villa after tat too! :D

nookie2612
01-11-2012, 09:41 PM
Hi bro

Don't get too upset about it

Cheers

Hey bro...thanks...so when are u free to meet up again??:p

rabbly
01-11-2012, 09:43 PM
cant wait for my virgin solo 5days bkk trip on 5th nov :rolleyes:

casshern
01-11-2012, 09:44 PM
@bro nookie: back to reality not fun man, just reached home not long ago. was almost dozing off during meeting la haha zzz.

@bro reika: it's ok, bet everyone was damn tired after nights of partying :p. I went ard to explore for the last day. hope u have a safe flight back!

@bro rukthai: ya the girl in black dress left early. that's y i was abit sian after she left. no other cai im interested after that :(

its been great fun partying together, tilll the next time ya!:)

rukthai
01-11-2012, 10:04 PM
And nice knowing you rukthai and Reika.

And please la, nookie, try to get Whatsapp on your phone leh.....

yeah nookie, please get whatsapp on your phone leh...:mad:

Nice meeting up with u too!! :)

rukthai
01-11-2012, 10:15 PM
U the man lah...both gals were ok man..i wld have taken any....LOL! The gal in black left very early..alone...her frens were stil there. and yes, i did chat with the 2 gals next to our table and also another 2 gals 2 tables away....but also no vege..sianz...maybe i was too tired to want vege too lah

Not every nite lah...got so many bottles there...haha..chat was good, fun and lot of naked boobs!

(u are my best wingman, reika is my best dancing machine!

3P like that still can accept lah but if like the previous night the girl suggested 3P two guys and 1 girl, i do not think i can accept..lol

Better quality girls than TED99? :rolleyes:

Now left only both of us. :(

BlueDragon193
01-11-2012, 10:29 PM
Try Huay Kwang night market with nice view after mightnight.:D

nookie2612
01-11-2012, 10:33 PM
3P like that still can accept lah but if like the previous night the girl suggested 3P two guys and 1 girl, i do not think i can accept..lol

Better quality girls than TED99? :rolleyes:

Now left only both of us. :(

Hey, 3P or 4P i all onz...just tat she can make it lor...if later she become conservative gal then damn sianz! LOL!:D

Chat gals are a different lot but quite hao lian leh....maybe becoz yesterday many customers.

Still got Bro Sansualito lah...and hey also got new bros coming in..so new frens!

Tmr onz?

sentsggirls
02-11-2012, 02:49 AM
just want to ask , those of you go with bro nookie, whats the age range and you guys smoke ? i will be in bkk on 28th solo trip, thinking of jonning you guys to chiong places and see see look look.

Pinkreika
02-11-2012, 04:20 AM

I miss cookie too,555. I miss cookie when he is drunk.opps

Pinkreika
02-11-2012, 04:21 AM
just want to ask , those of you go with bro nookie, whats the age range and you guys smoke ? i will be in bkk on 28th solo trip, thinking of jonning you guys to chiong places and see see look look.

Age range from 25 onwards. Not everyone smoke.

Pinkreika
02-11-2012, 04:54 AM
Is it good? WIll try....:cool:

For those tat like a wide choice of Ramen, there is RaMEN Champions at Thinglor Soi 10:

http://www.thonglor-ekamai.com/ramen_review.html

And next to all the Ramen shops, there is a very nice Ice Cream/Dessert place too...and u guys can party at Funky Villa after tat too! :D

Ya I want try the ice cream/dessert that time we went down funky.

Pinkreika
02-11-2012, 05:21 AM
@bro nookie: back to reality not fun man, just reached home not long ago. was almost dozing off during meeting la haha zzz.

@bro reika: it's ok, bet everyone was damn tired after nights of partying :p. I went ard to explore for the last day. hope u have a safe flight back!

@bro rukthai: ya the girl in black dress left early. that's y i was abit sian after she left. no other cai im interested after that :(

Got time train and brush up the moves I taught u.

nookie2612
02-11-2012, 05:59 AM
Ya I want try the ice cream/dessert that time we went down funky.

yeah tat one is nice and they have yummy chocolates too:rolleyes:

nookie2612
02-11-2012, 06:22 AM

Tell me abt it man....reality bites..imagine tat day when i had a presentation after our 5am plus adventure at Scratch Dog!! :confused: was super stoned....not to mentioned still high on alcohol! hahahah!!

nookie2612
02-11-2012, 06:24 AM

yo bro...actually wide range, from mid twenties to late 40s..some smoke some dun but i dun think the non smoking bros mind at all;)

Sure...join us when u in town...the group changes always except for us that are stationed here....will be great to have lao jiao like u with us...:D

P.S: Thanks to bro Kumsiatiko and another bro tat upped me....thanks!!

nookie2612
02-11-2012, 06:25 AM
I miss cookie too,555. I miss cookie when he is drunk.opps

Best part is ...Cookie cannot remember wat happen the next day!!!:D:confused::eek:

Pinkreika
02-11-2012, 06:46 AM
Best part is ...Cookie cannot remember wat happen the next day!!!:D:confused::eek:

Jing uh? Lolx

Milkstorm
02-11-2012, 06:46 AM
Hey bros, I read bout bj bars in bkk, wonder if anyone tried going to a bj b4? Any fr? Thanks a lot in advance!

Pinkreika
02-11-2012, 06:49 AM
yeah tat one is nice and they have yummy chocolates too:rolleyes:

Next time I shall chill down there till it close then go funky.
One stone kill many birds.
Got great desserts, got great view and accompany by girls.

nookie2612
02-11-2012, 07:09 AM
Jing uh? Lolx

really..u ask him lah!:cool:

Bro the song tat u liked:

http://youtu.be/0c1i-6idFo0?hd=1

Pinkreika
02-11-2012, 07:49 AM
really..u ask him lah!:cool:

Bro the song tat u liked:

http://youtu.be/0c1i-6idFo0?hd=1

Bro thanks I listen to it everyday already in bkk

rabbly
02-11-2012, 10:03 AM
yo bro...actually wide range, from mid twenties to late 40s..some smoke some dun but i dun think the non smoking bros mind at all;)

Sure...join us when u in town...the group changes always except for us that are stationed here....will be great to have lao jiao like u with us...:D

hi nookie, is there any party that I can join u when im in bkk between 5th nov to 8th:D

Bontiong
02-11-2012, 10:13 AM
For party in club please trust in nookie :) I have met him before in fungky villa. is it you nookie ? I have pic with you rite. Which Reika ? the hat and black shirt one ? should him rite ? hehehe see you again in May next year bro :D have fun

Ultraone
02-11-2012, 11:09 AM

Bro, I old man 50 yrs, dont smoke, cant drink much but also luv to dance can join your group or not :D

Ultraone
02-11-2012, 11:37 AM
By the way, one great place to play pool is at the grd floor of Ruam Chitt hotel (just go up at the entrance). Can drink, play pool with pretty gals, somemore got live music, yup saw lady singer quite chio when I went pass the place. After pool can just go to the basement to pick up chio gals :)

Recommended iterary for bros who have no idea wat to do:

Morning after late breakfast go shopping at MBK or Terminal 21 or Taniya (for golf accessories, 5 storey of golf shops) . After shopping, afternoon go Naratree for shower. After shower go Noi seafood restaurant for dinner then go back hotel rest. After rest venture out at 10pm go play pool at Ruam chitt hotel. Finish pool go basement (Thermae coffee shop) to pick up uni student/salesgirl/FL for nightcap or go dancing.

Next day repeat and interchange with foot massage or go dancing /pickup at climax club/insomina/shock69/spicy or go dance clubs at RCA (ROUTE 66/SLIM) or Ratchada soi 4 (Snops,Zaleng,Pure) or Thonglor (Muse,Funky,Nung Len) to make frens with sao sao pui ying (young gals - uni student type) for the young and handsome or thick skin young at heart old man :)

For those who want to go AGG, Barcarra at Soi cowboy or Sharks. Rainbow 4 (for more gals), Spanky & Angel witch for show,Billboard for shower show all at Nana. Last but not least, those who want to cheong more local AGG, can try TDE99,Chat or Harlem at Saphan Kwai (can speak some thai would be a advantage). G club forget it if you are at tourist budget and tourist time.

BKK is not only for cheonging, there are many other wonderful places you can go to chill, shop and relax. Be adventurous and you will enjoy the place and the people. Please dont pm me where are the places mentioned or rates or timing, just do a little homework and you will be able to get your answer. Choke dee khrap

helppp
02-11-2012, 02:04 PM
By the way, one great place to play pool is at the grd floor of Ruam Chitt hotel (just go up at the entrance). Can drink, play pool with pretty gals, somemore got live music, yup saw lady singer quite chio when I went pass the place. After pool can just go to the basement to pick up chio gals :)

Morning after late breakfast go shopping at MBK or Terminal 21 or Taniya (for golf accessories, 5 storey of golf shops) . After shopping, afternoon go Naratree for shower. After shower go Noi seafood restaurant for dinner then go back hotel rest. After rest venture out at 10pm go play pool at Ruam chitt hotel. Finish pool go basement (Thermae coffee shop) to pick up uni student/salesgirl/FL for nightcap or go dancing.

Next day repeat and interchange with foot massage or go dancing /pickup at climax club/insomina/shock69/spicy or go dance clubs at RCA (ROUTE 66/SLIM) or Ratchada soi 4 (Snops,Zaleng,Pure) or Thonglor (Muse,Funky,Nung Len) to make frens with sao sao pui ying (young gals - uni student type) for the young and handsome or thick skin young at heart old man :)

For those who want to go AGG, Barcarra at Soi cowboy or Sharks. Rainbow 4 (for more gals), Spanky & Angel witch for show,Billboard for shower show all at Nana. Last but not least, those who want to cheong more local AGG, can try TDE99,Chat or Harlem at Saphan Kwai (can speak some thai would be a advantage). G club forget it if you are at tourist budget and tourist time.

BKK is not only for cheonging, there are many other wonderful places you can go to chill, shop and relax. Be adventurous and you will enjoy the place and the people. Please dont pm me where are the places mentioned or rates or timing, just do a little homework and you will be able to get your answer. Choke dee khrap

someone give this guy a beer man...

thanks for the information man !
decided will be staying in huay kwang area during my visit at early december.

will try out places you mentioned, esp the play pool area !

soi15
02-11-2012, 02:09 PM

Good Info. Tks.

Ultraone
02-11-2012, 02:15 PM
someone give this guy a beer man...

thanks for the information man !
decided will be staying in huay kwang area during my visit at early december.

will try out places you mentioned, esp the play pool area !

Khorp khun khrap. Sukhumvit lower soi got many boutique hotels more convenient unless your main target is apnam then Huay Khwang is the best

sentsggirls
02-11-2012, 03:16 PM

not laojiao at all, 0 exp in bkk chiong place, i in mid tweeties , just want to tag along and have a good exp at bkk and most impt just enjoy and relax with you guys and make friends.

but been to bkk many times , no chance to go chiong place due to i travel with fmaily or with gf or with frens girls who are guai guai.

this time i solo go and havoc all i want. thanks for nice reply , i greatly appreciate that.
where go you guys stay in bkk ? since u all stationed there , wld it be staying at apartments better?

i will be there on 28th till maybe 2nd or 3rd then i book ticket back home.
any good hotels which one day around 40 sgd ? sukimit or ratchda better?

sentsggirls
02-11-2012, 03:22 PM

bookmarked this post for future use with my 6 points for you.

- Naratree for shower. ( mssage style right)
- Ruam chitt hotel ( this one can make fren using my thai and bring them go havoc then bring back stay.

climax club/insomina/shock69/spicy ( make fren with sao sao , i chob mak mak ja. ) Pom yak sum with sao sao mak mak , tham hai sao sao mee nam mak mak ka.

nookie2612
02-11-2012, 05:30 PM
hi nookie, is there any party that I can join u when im in bkk between 5th nov to 8th:D

Hi Bro...sure..anyone can join lah and its NOT my group lah, we are like a band of brothers;)...all just out to have together at less cost.

We will have some bros ard during that period of time and I am sure there will be something going on....PM me and we can make arrangements!:D Hope to see ya soon.

nookie2612
02-11-2012, 05:31 PM
For party in club please trust in nookie :) I have met him before in fungky villa. is it you nookie ? I have pic with you rite. Which Reika ? the hat and black shirt one ? should him rite ? hehehe see you again in May next year bro :D have fun

Hey Bro Bontiong....yes, it was great to have met u at Funky!:p Reika is the one in the cap....and hey dun forget to call me when u are back in BKK ok! Take care bro!:cool:

nookie2612
02-11-2012, 05:33 PM
Bro, I old man 50 yrs, dont smoke, cant drink much but also luv to dance can join your group or not :D

LOL! Bro...even if u are 80 years old, like to dance the Macarena, smoke like a chimney and drink like a goldfish, u are always welcomed to join us when u come for ur trip man!:D

I am sure u will have new and interesting places to bring us too as well! Hope to meet u during ur next trip then!

nookie2612
02-11-2012, 05:39 PM
not laojiao at all, 0 exp in bkk chiong place, i in mid tweeties , just want to tag along and have a good exp at bkk and most impt just enjoy and relax with you guys and make friends.

but been to bkk many times , no chance to go chiong place due to i travel with fmaily or with gf or with frens girls who are guai guai.

this time i solo go and havoc all i want. thanks for nice reply , i greatly appreciate that.
where go you guys stay in bkk ? since u all stationed there , wld it be staying at apartments better?

i will be there on 28th till maybe 2nd or 3rd then i book ticket back home.
any good hotels which one day around 40 sgd ? sukimit or ratchda better?

Hey bro, yes, please do join us if we have anything on when u are here. It is always nice to have a group and chiong together;).

Since u have been on BKK so many times i am sure u will have some places that we have not been to before as well..so we learn of new places.

The guys that are stationed here, we stay in apts/condo as it will be more economical.

As for ur hotel, really depends what u wanna do, apnam of course ratchada...Agogos then Sukhumvidht. I am sure tat there are hotels tat fit ur budget..for me i prefer to get some of the apartments in Hwai Kwang area that have daily rental rates of about 550-650 tHB/DAY...clean rooms ( though not hotel) and cheap..leaves more money ard for chionging!!:D

sansualito
02-11-2012, 05:44 PM
Even if cannot dance, we can find a find to see someone dance for us :D

m0shi
02-11-2012, 05:55 PM
I am in BKK...hugging the pillows last night..went to a Joint for Thai locals, sexy but end up being tabao by local Thai man.

I am hard up, any recommendation to find uni/office fair gals that can tabao??

Pls highlighted me if got the address....thanks brudders

naemlo
02-11-2012, 06:42 PM
- Naratree for shower. ( mssage style right)

climax club/insomina/shock69/spicy ( make fren with sao sao , i chob mak mak ja. ) Pom yak sum with sao sao mak mak , tham hai sao sao mee nam mak mak ka.

Where is Naratree??? :confused:

BTW your Thai si beh chim. :eek:

Ultraone
02-11-2012, 07:40 PM

Kor tort khrap Sagot pit (sorry spell wrongly) my fault. It should be spelt Nataree at Rachada.

Bro Sentsggirls, Nataree is full body works - choose gal who will then massage/bath/wash hair/fj with you, not necessary in e same order

Pinkreika
02-11-2012, 07:44 PM

Yes bro, I'm the one in hat and black shirt.
Nice meeting u. How's the pattaya trip?

Ultraone
02-11-2012, 07:52 PM

Haha I have to agree his Thai very chim.

sentsggirls
02-11-2012, 09:24 PM
Hey bro, yes, please do join us if we have anything on when u are here. It is always nice to have a group and chiong together;).

Since u have been on BKK so many times i am sure u will have some places that we have not been to before as well..so we learn of new places.

The guys that are stationed here, we stay in apts/condo as it will be more economical.

As for ur hotel, really depends what u wanna do, apnam of course ratchada...Agogos then Sukhumvidht. I am sure tat there are hotels tat fit ur budget..for me i prefer to get some of the apartments in Hwai Kwang area that have daily rental rates of about 550-650 tHB/DAY...clean rooms ( though not hotel) and cheap..leaves more money ard for chionging!!:D

thanks for the suggestions, will google for hwai kwang apartments as i think saving on hotels will be good so can chiong more over there. But i would like to venture into places where locals goes, at least can know local girls and bring them out for dinner and shopping.

I am in BKK...hugging the pillows last night..went to a Joint for Thai locals, sexy but end up being tabao by local Thai man.

I am hard up, any recommendation to find uni/office fair gals that can tabao??

Pls highlighted me if got the address....thanks brudders

what joint is that ? I would like to take a look at the place , drinks are cheaper I guess?

haha, not chim la, just that i use lousy thai english to type .
i have no idea , but i thibk is MPs styles with services.

Kor tort khrap Sagot pit (sorry spell wrongly) my fault. It should be spelt Nataree at Rachada.

Bro Sentsggirls, Nataree is full body works - choose gal who will then massage/bath/wash hair/fj with you, not necessary in e same order

I sometimes cut toes nails and scrap legs there in bkk. very shoik.

Nonteerak2553
02-11-2012, 10:03 PM
Pom yak sum with sao sao mak mak , tham hai sao sao mee nam mak mak ka.

Chim never mind. But KA, ni bpen pooying reu poochai? :eek:
55555+

nookie2612
02-11-2012, 10:05 PM
55555+

LOL!! I noticed tat too....just did not comment but since u did...:D

nookie2612
02-11-2012, 10:08 PM
thanks for the suggestions, will google for hwai kwang apartments as i think saving on hotels will be good so can chiong more over there. But i would like to venture into places where locals goes, at least can know local girls and bring them out for dinner and shopping.

I sometimes cut toes nails and scrap legs there in bkk. very shoik.

Agree, apts are better as can save $$ for cheonging. PM me if u need help on tat. I also like local places, especially since u can speak thai..sure can sianz..

Waa...u cut toe nails there ah I know of a guy tat had his pubic hair trimmed ( i mean like really trimmed nicely ) by a gal during his session with her...he the best;)

RonnieO18
03-11-2012, 03:40 AM
Anyone have good lobang for escort in BKK can message me please. Thanks

Thai31
03-11-2012, 04:32 AM

http://www.google.com.sg/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=escort%20in%20bangkok&source=web&cd=7&cad=rja&ved=0CFoQFjAG&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.bangkokbestmodel.com%2F&ei=QS2UUOO_N4XkrAf1_YGYBQ&usg=AFQjCNEaH_wOawhqyOIZZunSdH2_a2IX1w

RonnieO18
03-11-2012, 04:46 AM
http://www.google.com.sg/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=escort%20in%20bangkok&source=web&cd=7&cad=rja&ved=0CFoQFjAG&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.bangkokbestmodel.com%2F&ei=QS2UUOO_N4XkrAf1_YGYBQ&usg=AFQjCNEaH_wOawhqyOIZZunSdH2_a2IX1w

Thanks bro.

Thai31
03-11-2012, 04:59 AM

Hi bro...

hve wash hair lor..

nookie2612
03-11-2012, 07:54 AM
Next time I shall chill down there till it close then go funky.
One stone kill many birds.
Got great desserts, got great view and accompany by girls.

bro when u come back we both go chill there....;)

Bontiong
03-11-2012, 09:39 AM
Yes bro, I'm the one in hat and black shirt.
Nice meeting u. How's the pattaya trip?
Pattaya is great Reika, more beauty and white ladies in baccara there. Love to execute girls there. Should try lah.

Ultraone
03-11-2012, 11:33 AM
Hi bro...

hve wash hair lor..

Gals inside the fish tank knows how to wash hair properly and sometimes would ask you want or not or you can ask them to wash for you. Side liners normally would not ask you or if you ask them probably say no or cant wash properly. Quite shiok if you want to relax, not in a hurray to get 2rd rounds within the time limit type. Enjoy getting my hair wash in the large bath tub by a naked lady:p only thing is no hair dryer to dry the hair :o

BlueDragon193
03-11-2012, 01:35 PM
Agree, apts are better as can save $$ for cheonging. PM me if u need help on tat. I also like local places, especially since u can speak thai..sure can sianz..

Waa...u cut toe nails there ah I know of a guy tat had his pubic hair trimmed ( i mean like really trimmed nicely ) by a gal during his session with her...he the best;)

There are some barber shops in Suk that some of the gals does ball shaving or private hair trimming.:D

BlueDragon193
03-11-2012, 01:41 PM
There one restaurant called Orchard run by a Singaporean who Thai wife run the operation cater to Sinagporean foods. Their restaurants is locate at Espanade mall in ratchada and Paradise mall in Srinakarin but the foods standard was ok.

Also Republic Foodcourts in Central Plaza in Rama 9 and Bangna.

TonyCheong
03-11-2012, 03:27 PM
Next day repeat and interchange with foot massage or go dancing /pickup at climax club/insomina/shock69/spicy or go dance clubs at RCA (ROUTE 66/SLIM) or Ratchada Soi 4 (Snops, Zaleng, Pure) or Thonglor (Muse, Funky, Nung Len) to make frens with sao sao pui ying (young gals - uni student type) for the young and handsome or thick skin young at heart old man :)

Something that I've not done in a long time and maybe will not.
Unless my soon to be new wingman (you know who you are) can hook me up by being my "OKT" for pub action. :p

G-Club forget it if you are at tourist budget and tourist time.

In general this is true.

However I'll still go to the G-Clubs for the entertainment.
Rabba rabba with a swee PR or Coyote then go back hotel alone and PCC. :D

sentsggirls
03-11-2012, 03:45 PM
55555+
straight guy here, but due to talk to much to talk thai girl i will start to write like this, to much whatsapp with sao sao leaw, sao sao yak tham hai pom sabai jai.

sentsggirls
03-11-2012, 03:47 PM

yes cut toes nails, is really nice feeling. enjoy like a king there ma.
actually i need some help in apratments,

yes i like to talk to local girls, make fren, go eat n shop then can have bonus things.
tried that in phuket before, is vacation gf sort of thing.

ruud27
03-11-2012, 03:50 PM
Guys, need some advice here. As you know, there are many bangkok escort sites around, for example http://www.bangkokbestmodel.com. Similar to what we see in Singapore.
Are they safe and reliable? Their rates seem on the high side, much more than going to go go bars. Any bros here tried services from escort sites before?

naemlo
03-11-2012, 03:52 PM
55555+

bpen katoey :D

Pinkreika
03-11-2012, 05:35 PM
bro when u come back we both go chill there....;)

Ok onz when I back.

nookie2612
03-11-2012, 06:57 PM
Guys, need some advice here. As you know, there are many bangkok escort sites around, for example http://www.bangkokbestmodel.com. Similar to what we see in Singapore.
Are they safe and reliable? Their rates seem on the high side, much more than going to go go bars. Any bros here tried services from escort sites before?

Dude, the prices are damn high!:eek:

I have looked at some of the sites and many of the gals tat I see are the same gals tat hve gone to SGP and worked there on those internet sites. And they do not command even tat much in SGP!!:rolleyes:

Those are tourist prices and not for a prudent cheongster...i will not go to those sites as they are not worth that kind of THB.

Just my thots on it...

ruud27
03-11-2012, 07:01 PM
Dude, the prices are damn high!:eek:

I have looked at some of the sites and many of the gals tat I see are the same gals tat hve gone to SGP and worked there on those internet sites. And they do not command even tat much in SGP!!:rolleyes:

Those are tourist prices and not for a prudent cheongster...i will not go to those sites as they are not worth that kind of THB.

Just my thots on it...

Yeah, I have browsed through the sites before and some of the girls do look familiar. I was thinking, some of them must have been to SGP before.

Ultraone
03-11-2012, 07:36 PM
Something that I've not done in a long time and maybe will not.
Unless my soon to be new wingman (you know who you are) can hook me up by being my "OKT" for pub action. :p

In general this is true.

Haha .. me also not much energy nowadays to sian sao sao puiyings at dance clubs. Prefer to go Thermae to pickup gal and if she likes to dance then go dance clubs else back to hotel.

Agree G club gals are chio but one night at G club will set me back lots of bahts as I like to enjoy and have a good time so end up buying quite a number of LDs. In the end as you said, go back hotel alone to PCC:(

finathiq
03-11-2012, 08:34 PM
Just touched down and the Shangs BKK today. Any bros around? Tot can go tgt in a group?

nookie2612
03-11-2012, 08:50 PM
Yeah, I have browsed through the sites before and some of the girls do look familiar. I was thinking, some of them must have been to SGP before.

bro, dun need to think, i can confirm..and i can also confirm tat alot of them CMI in SGP!:cool:

Better to go thermae to look see....with the prices tat u see on the sites....

BlueDragon193
03-11-2012, 11:30 PM

Agree G club gals are chio but one night at G club will set me back lots of bahts as I like to enjoy and have a good time so end up buying quite a number of LDs. In the end as you said, go back hotel alone to PCC:(

Not everyone go back alone and pcc.:D

toilet$50
04-11-2012, 02:07 AM
Hi bro...

hve wash hair lor..

bro,pay extra baht la:):p

RonnieO18
04-11-2012, 03:58 AM

After I try I message you bro.

nookie2612
04-11-2012, 04:31 AM
Bros tat are coming to BKK or are already here, firstly, i apologize if I am unable to meet u when u are here.

As much as I would love to meet all the bros tat PMed me, the reality of life is such that, I need to work too and cheonging EVERYDAY is not a possibility.:o

In addition, cheonging requires $$..and although we group party to lower cost, a little EVERYDAY also has its toll. SO, again, its IMPOSSIBLE for me to be able to cheong everyday! I am not the son of Thaksin:cool:

Hence, please, understand when i politely tell u tat I cannot make it to meet and party and dun say things like "i not good enuff to go party together ah". Please understand, I am NOT a tour guide but just another bro that likes to party within my physical and financial ability.

Tat said, please, do still PM me or invite me to go cheonging together, i do like to meet new frens, just do understand when I cannot make it. Thanks Bros....:D

nookie2612
04-11-2012, 05:05 AM
This might sound funny.. but this is recommendation for S'poreans staying long term in Thailand and missing S'pore food....

Went to Sala Daeng Soi1 yesterday.... U-Chu Liang Building, HSBC building, beside the bank, there's a Issarn food restaurant call Cha Cha Cha... they have a stall call "Andy's Singapore Prawn Noodle".

I won't say its the best prawn noodle i ever tasted, but it sure taste good since i've not had any s'pore food for a while! :D

U guys can bring ur Thai gfs there to let them try s'pore flavour food.

Its open Mon-Sat, 9am till 6pm only. Location is jus opp Lumphini Park. Along Ranma 4 Road from Sathorn junction towards Silom and Surawong junction. Just around the corner of Sala Daeng Soi 1.

cheers

does any bro in BKK know if this stall still exists??:confused:

Ultraone
04-11-2012, 10:59 AM
Not everyone go back alone and pcc.:D

Haha ... You are either bpen puak kon mi ga tang (rich people) rue bpen lormak (handsome) rue phaak wan (sweet mouth) rue kon bpen fluk (lucky man) but unfortunately I am not bless with any of these qualities:o

Ultraone
04-11-2012, 11:01 AM
yes cut toes nails, is really nice feeling. enjoy like a king there ma.
actually i need some help in apratments,

yes i like to talk to local girls, make fren, go eat n shop then can have bonus things.
tried that in phuket before, is vacation gf sort of thing.

Wah this is life served by naked lady lol
Upped u bro;)

Ultraone
04-11-2012, 11:57 AM
Not sure whether anyone mentioned the food stalls at soi convent. For me when I go shopping at Taniya for golf items (BTS Sala Daeng) I will definitely go to soi convent for lunch. The whole street is full of hawker stalls selling cheap delicious wanton mee, chicken noodle, pig leg rice, duck meat etc and many restaurant/coffeshop.
This is the place the office people working at silom go for their lunch hence got lots of pui ying to see and share table as you have your lunch (not sure whether the stalls open for dinner or not). If you take the BTS to Sala Daeng station ( Patong), walk down the stairs on the left side, opp patong and walk in the same direction towards the next station Chong Nonsi for about 50m and turn left, soi convent. Yo cant miss as you would see foodstall at the start of the street.

One tip, if you dont turn left and continue walking straight down instead for about 5 mins, you will come across Bangkok bank and soi silom 5 on your left. This is talat lalaisap (literally means come spend all your money) where there are hundreds of stalls selling clothes and stuff and food something like those stalls opp Bugis Junction. You can come here after your lunch at soi convent to shop as most office workers do. Open from 9am to around 3pm on weekdays only

BlueDragon193
04-11-2012, 12:47 PM
Haha ... You are either bpen puak kon mi ga tang (rich people) rue bpen lormak (handsome) rue phaak wan (sweet mouth) rue kon bpen fluk (lucky man) but unfortunately I am not bless with any of these qualities:o

Those who met and cheong with me will know I'm a old man with big tummy and neither rich or hansome but just a bit of sweet & luck to go with.:)

After going more than several times to AGG Bar & MP one will feel jaded and sometimes it's nice just to drop by G club or pub for a drink to relax, listen to music and chit chat with friends after worked.

ccw4167
04-11-2012, 02:22 PM
So who's there next week?

TonyCheong
04-11-2012, 03:00 PM
Agree G club gals are chio but one night at G club will set me back lots of bahts as I like to enjoy and have a good time so end up buying quite a number of LDs. In the end as you said, go back hotel alone to PCC.

Don't sit with PR too early and go easy on the LDs for Coyotes. :D
Most times I don't even sit with any PRs.
Talking cock with sales manager, regular bartenders, PRs that sat with me before, socialise with fellow G-Club members, friends, enjoying the entertainment, etc.
Another night passes easily in the G-Club.
A good place to socialise besides the girl factor.

To maximise your G-Club membership you must go as often as possible otherwise what's the point of opening membership?
During my "peak" I go 3 times per week.

Not everyone go back alone and pcc. :D

You hansum man mah. :p

After going more than several times to AGG Bar & MP one will feel jaded and sometimes it's nice just to drop by G club or pub for a drink to relax, listen to music and chit chat with friends after worked.

My exact sentiments. :)

At least in G-Clubs not many rowdy teenage troublemakers around.

BlueDragon193
04-11-2012, 04:53 PM
Don't sit with PR too early and go easy on the LDs for Coyotes.
Talking cock with sales manager, regular bartenders, PRs that sat with me before, socialise with fellow G-Club members, friends, enjoying the entertainment, etc.

To maximise your G-Club membership you must go as often as possible otherwise what's the point of opening membership?

You hansum man mah.

My exact sentiments.

Agree, you don't have to book the gal and buy her LD if you don't want to but the mamasan will still add one or two LD in your bills. Best is to open a membership if you are a regular there or join the bro with G club membership.
Be considerate and share the bill without prompting as nothing is free.

I'm more a Humsub man.:p:D

sentsggirls
04-11-2012, 07:45 PM
pom phaak wan mak mak
pom chob mee kiks and wan jaa mak mak.

LoveBbbj888
04-11-2012, 07:51 PM
Hello to all fellows samster..

I am staying near Phran nok road.. Any brothers here can introduce me some Fls staying nearby.. I'm still new to Bangkok.. Staying with my gf but she seldom sleep over.. So can makan Abit outside hahah..

Pom pood Thai dai nid noi krub ...

Thanks in advance

Sent from my iPhone

naemlo
04-11-2012, 08:03 PM
pom phaak wan mak mak

U and your funny Thai again :D

songsonglah
04-11-2012, 08:29 PM

You understand what he said?

What's different between chan and pom when referring to oneself?

And, also difference between tirak, faen and nong??

Thanks.

sojo
04-11-2012, 08:51 PM

Thanks.

chan - girl
pom - boy
tirak - darling?
faen - boyfriend girlfriend
nong - younger brother sister,
gik - fling

songsonglah
04-11-2012, 09:01 PM
chan - girl
pom - boy
tirak - darling?
gik - fling

Thanks, bro sojo.

But I was watching "Yes or No" lately, this guy is referring to the girl (who he assumes as his girlfriend) as nong Pie (Pue's the girl's name). That's why I'm confused.

Ultraone
04-11-2012, 09:22 PM
Don't sit with PR too early and go easy on the LDs for Coyotes. :D

I also sian go AGG nowadays with the lower quality and ever increasing price in drinks and takeout price. Agree its a nice change to go G club where the environment and gals are much better however since I am not a resident of Bangkok (visit Thailand 3 to 4 times a year, not necessary BKK), no point in getting a G club membership as unlikely to visit the club often ( I go BKK with different group of bros with different taste) to maximise the value of the membership. So just buy a bottle or two, enjoy the company and eat 30baht bahmee nam for the next few days as vitamin M depleted by the caring PRs,coyotes and mamasan:p

Its a good experience for bros who have cheong BKK a few times already and want to try something higher class. Just spend a little more, enjoy the company and go back hotel to PCC:D

Dun mind bros with membership to bring along for my next visit, of course I will put in my share. Till then choke dee khrap

Ultraone
04-11-2012, 09:37 PM

Thanks.

I only understand his first two parts - He sweet talk alot (smooth talker) and loved to have many fling (giks - gals with no serious committment, ONS also under this catergory)

Last part too chim for me:confused:

naemlo
04-11-2012, 09:39 PM

Guess Sojo did a good job.

chan - girl
pom - boy
tirak - darling?
gik - fling

Nong is an address for younger guy or ger. Even not brother or sister. U can adress a waitress, waiter or stranger "nong" too.

Tirak is darling.

Thanks, bro sojo.

But I was watching "Yes or No" lately, this guy is referring to the girl (who he assumes as his girlfriend) as nong Pie (Pue's the girl's name). That's why I'm confused.

As mentioned, "nong" is a polite way to address a younger guy or ger. Depending on the context of their conversation then we know why she is address as Nong pie.

songsonglah
04-11-2012, 10:25 PM
Guess Sojo did a good job.

Nong is an address for younger guy or ger. Even not brother or sister. U can adress a waitress, waiter or stranger "nong" too.

Tirak is darling.

As mentioned, "nong" is a polite way to address a younger guy or ger. Depending on the context of their conversation then we know why she is address as Nong pie.

Boy (Van) and Pie (girl) grew up together and obviously Van view Pie as his girlfriend.

This particular day, he's at the school picking up Pie for some event and introduces himself as her boyfriend to her schoolmates and kept calling her nong Pie as if referring to her as his girlfriend.

Ha ha. For my age, I'm obviously too old for such teenage flick. Especially one that touches on lesbianism. But, it sure is damn hard to find full thai movie with English subtitles for download.

gsk721g
04-11-2012, 10:40 PM
Confirmed in BKK from 9th Nov to 13th Nov.

Free on 10th & 11th evening.

Send me pm if want to meet up.

Would advise against the usual agogos.

Like many bros said, quality drop and price up.:confused:

Where's the logic?

Prefer to go off-the-beaten track sometimes.;)

So who's there next week?

Nonteerak2553
04-11-2012, 10:41 PM
pom phaak wan mak mak

Ni Khun, gu yak tham na. Gik khun ha trong nai nia?
Khun mee gik yer lor? Lau mee yer baeng la. 5555+

Gu kor thot na, pasa thai gu mai geng, mai meng khun. :D

acmilan
04-11-2012, 10:46 PM
just want to ask , those of you go with bro nookie, whats the age range and you guys smoke ?
What kind of question is that? Way you is like asking about girls but you are asking about bros. What do you expect?
Most of us cheongstars are dirty old men out for vices so we smoke, drink, get girls. If you are afraid of dirty smoking drunk old men drooling, digging noses and vomitting all over place, better do not join or you will get tainted :D

The Ruam Chitt bar is aptly named Bush Garden cos late night until morning will ogle "garden of bushes". This place has been around for years. Used to be more fun and happening years ago when Clinton Plaza mini cluster bars nearby was open. Used to be packed most nights in those days. The owner opened another pool bar on 2nd floor but closed and now taken over by Sports Academy pool bar. They made some changes and brought in a band (yes with that chio singer also), replaced pool tables with better tables and created a good viewing balcony sitting outside so can ogle the bushes going in and out of famous "Star Wars" cafe. Also good place to proceed to surround late night clubs like Insomnia opposite or Climax on soi 11
I miss the cluster pool bars (all in one) in Sukhumvit. Good for early booze, pool-quality of girls not great but can find a gem once in a while. At least 3 clusters of bars (soi 1 plaza, soi 0 , soi13 clinton plaza) closed down for redevelopment so now left Queens Plaza, Washington on soi22 and smaller clusters like Swan (toward end of soi nana on left side), soi7/1, Trendy on soi13 :)

I am also shocked when people ask for escorts when in BKK. It is like in North Pole and ordering ice in room service.
Better you hire BKK Samster Broscorts service to guide you around. Prices very cheap:
Hourly Prices for BKK Samster Broscorts
A) Experienced Broscort (more than 500 reputation points +more than 500 posts) Per hour 500 b or 5 beers or 4 liquor (whisky/ vodka etc)
B) Very Experienced Broscort (more than 1000 reputation points+ more than 1000 posts) Per hour 1000b or 10 beers or 8 liquor (whisky/vodka etc)
C) High end Premium Broscort like bro naemlo (more than 3000 reputation points+ more than 3000 posts) Per hour USD100 or 3000b or 30 beers or 24 liquor (whisky/vodka etc)

:D

knowntender
04-11-2012, 11:10 PM

Hear one term Thai people frequenly speak on the phone : Car Prom
Does it mean "I hear it " ?

99.9 % of girls say mai mee fren, mai mee gik, mai mee ( what is this husband word in Thai ? "

knowntender
04-11-2012, 11:23 PM
Thank Bro Ultraone for the info of Soi Convent for Singaporean food. Hope I can find the place.

Is there good Malaysian specialty soup "backrib tea" in BKK ?
They have it in Hatyai, but where can we find them in BKK ?

acmilan
04-11-2012, 11:37 PM
Thank Bro Ultraone for the info of Soi Convent for Singaporean food. Hope I can find the place.

There was one on Sukhumvit rd between suk soi 3 and soi 5 few years ago. But the bak kut teh is not great. Maybe that is why closed down after short while :)

naemlo
04-11-2012, 11:38 PM
Boy (Van) and Pie (girl) grew up together and obviously Van view Pie as his girlfriend.

Thais are very polite in their language. When I intro someone, I will intro as Nong X, Pii Z but nowsadays young Thais are different, they like short sentence just like SG when we speak English. So most youngsters will intro, this is X or Z but this also depends on how well brought up are they..... If u understand Thai enough and notice speaking with a well brought up family, their Thai are very polite and well manner comparing to others.

C) High end Premium Broscort like bro naemlo (more than 3000 reputation points+ more than 3000 posts) Per hour USD100 or 3000b or 30 beers or 24 liquor (whisky/vodka etc)

Thanks for the marketing... :D

Hear one term Thai people frequenly speak on the phone : Car Prom
Does it mean "I hear it " ?

Thai sentence ends with "Krup" or "Ka" in a polite way. They will also use "Krup" or "Ka" to acknowledge. To use "Krup pom", it is even more polite and especially when u acknowledge an elderly.

Example for the above.

Tirak, "Ruk mai"
U answer, "Ruk ti sot krup"

Grandfather, "kow jai mai"
U answer, "Krup pom"

To speak to elderly Thai, polite language is very important. Must always "krup krup krup" but when speak to your FL/WL tirak then all these are ignored....  you can always hear, "errr" to acknowledge instead of "ka". If this is used to acknowledge the elderly, this ger will be scolded, in chinese, we call "没家教“

"Kow jai pa lah" :D

99.9 % of girls say mai mee fren, mai mee gik, mai mee ( what is this husband word in Thai ? "

Husband is "sa mi"

nookie2612
04-11-2012, 11:46 PM
Naemlo....u giving thai lessons ah??:p Good they have arjan like u to teach...one of the most experienced bros around....

nookie2612
04-11-2012, 11:48 PM
There was one on Sukhumvit rd between suk soi 3 and soi 5 few years ago. But the bak kut teh is not great. Maybe that is why closed down after short while :)

Bak ku teh in bangkok generally cannot make it....also looking for SG version of Prawn Noodles, Char Kwey Teow or even Carrot Cake...LOL!!:D

naemlo
04-11-2012, 11:50 PM
Naemlo....u giving thai lessons ah??:p Good they have arjan like u to teach...one of the most experienced bros around....

I can't, mine is all basic nursery level. They asked basic about Thai so I can answer. :D I have a friend, his Thai si beh tok kong, can speak, read and write. :eek:

naemlo
04-11-2012, 11:53 PM

Dun bother to find... it is waste of time. Spend more time and look for the best tom yum instead :D

nookie2612
04-11-2012, 11:56 PM
I can't, mine is all basic nursery level. They asked basic about Thai so I can answer. :D I have a friend, his Thai si beh tok kong, can speak, read and write. :eek:

ur thai where got nursery? Dun so modest lah bro...;) but read and write...solid lor....

songsonglah
05-11-2012, 12:10 AM
Thais are very polite in their language. When I intro someone, I will intro as Nong X, Pii Z but nowsadays young Thais are different, they like short sentence just like SG when we speak English. So most youngsters will intro, this is X or Z but this also depends on how well brought up are they..... If u understand Thai enough and notice speaking with a well brought up family, their Thai are very polite and well manner comparing to others.

Thai sentence ends with "Krup" or "Ka" in a polite way. They will also use "Krup" or "Ka" to acknowledge. To use "Krup pom", it is even more polite and especially when u acknowledge an elderly.

Example for the above.

Tirak, "Ruk mai"

U answer, "Krup pom"

To speak to elderly Thai, polite language is very important. Must always "krup krup krup" but when speak to your FL/WL tirak then all these are ignored.... you can always hear, "errr" to acknowledge instead of "ka". If this is used to acknowledge the elderly, this ger will be scolded, in chinese, we call "没家教“

Husband is "sa mi"

Pii naemlo

Khop khun mak krup.

I'm just starting to learn Thai, hence very appreciative that you don't mind explaining such elementary stuff.

nookie2612
05-11-2012, 12:38 AM
This is an interesting read for street food...hope it helps....;)

http://migrationology.com/2011/05/top-16-bangkok-street-food-sanctuaries/

naemlo
05-11-2012, 12:51 AM
I'm just starting to learn Thai, hence very appreciative that you don't mind explaining such elementary stuff.

It is easier to learn Thai via a long hair dictionary :D

nookie2612
05-11-2012, 12:53 AM

better if the long hair dictionary cant really speak english then u are forced to learn thai....:cool:

naemlo
05-11-2012, 12:58 AM
better if the long hair dictionary cant really speak english then u are forced to learn thai....:cool:

If she dun speak english, how is she gonna to teach u? :confused:

I guess u meant, u like a Thai ger and she dun speak English then u are force to learn Thai. There are a lot of Thai classes in SG and BKK, good to learn proper Thai :D

toilet$50
05-11-2012, 01:05 AM

bro NT,gu means tortoise?:)

nookie2612
05-11-2012, 02:08 AM
If she dun speak english, how is she gonna to teach u? :confused:

I guess u meant, u like a Thai ger and she dun speak English then u are force to learn Thai. There are a lot of Thai classes in SG and BKK, good to learn proper Thai :D

paiseh..wat i meant is tat her level of english must not be so good tat u can hold a conversation easily with her in english. It must be tat, she can speak a little english to be barely able to understand and tat forces u to learn thai so tat u can hold proper conversations with her...;)

Hope wat i commented made sense..hahaha...just tat, tat was wat happened to me to make me kena force to learn thai at the very start.

songsonglah
05-11-2012, 02:08 AM

I don't have enough Yusof Ishaks to support learning from a long hair dictionary. :(

Summerhillt
05-11-2012, 02:58 AM

wa can even write!

Nonteerak2553
05-11-2012, 08:08 AM

Hi bro,

Gu is another word for Pom, but it's impolite.

I purposely used Gu as to match his funny sentences. ;)

I'd use Pom as I called him Khun in my sentence

Bontiong
05-11-2012, 09:31 AM
I know this is not a proper topic to raise about Taiwan, I just want asking my friends such as KL, Nookie, Reika, Kevin who met me already in BKK & Pattaya whether they will or have trip to Taiwan in January 2013. Because very difficult to get response in Taiwan forum for friend meet.

So just checking possibility plan of you in Jan 2013. Thanks

man_thinker
05-11-2012, 10:55 AM

Example for the above.

Tirak, "Ruk mai"

U answer, "Krup pom"

To speak to elderly Thai, polite language is very important. Must always "krup krup krup" but when speak to your FL/WL tirak then all these are ignored....  you can always hear, "errr" to acknowledge instead of "ka". If this is used to acknowledge the elderly, this ger will be scolded, in chinese, we call "没家教“

Husband is "sa mi"

Mai = No
Mii = Have (To own something)
Laew = already

Faen = "Friend" usually means steady boyfriend or girlfriend
Gig = A slang for mistress, second bf/gf, "Dao Tao"

Sa Mii = Husband
Panra Yaa = Wife
Kroopkrua = a family

-------------------------
Dteng Ngaan = Married
Reu = Or
Yang = Have not (to do something)

Q: Khun Peter Dteng Ngaan Reu Yang Ka?
A1: Dteng Laew Krap. Pom mii kroopkrua laew.

A2: Yang Krap, pom mai mii faen.

Bae Bae Pasaa Thai kao jai nid noi.

nookie2612
05-11-2012, 11:01 AM
I know this is not a proper topic to raise about Taiwan, I just want asking my friends such as KL, Nookie, Reika, Kevin who met me already in BKK & Pattaya whether they will or have trip to Taiwan in January 2013. Because very difficult to get response in Taiwan forum for friend meet.

So just checking possibility plan of you in Jan 2013. Thanks

Bro..sorry, i will not be able to go to taiwan next Jan....but if u come back BK, let me know yeah Take care!

Bontiong
05-11-2012, 11:36 AM
Bro..sorry, i will not be able to go to taiwan next Jan....but if u come back BK, let me know yeah Take care!
Bro nookie, please noted mid of may 2013 for sure I will come to BKK again. So prepare the party as usual hehehe :)

lauliao
05-11-2012, 12:38 PM

dont act blur pls:D
when bring me to gin dta?

nookie2612
05-11-2012, 01:58 PM
dont act blur pls:D
when bring me to gin dta?

Bro i blur:confused:...what is gin dta??

sansualito
05-11-2012, 02:26 PM

Sound like eat eye???

naemlo
05-11-2012, 02:40 PM
I don't have enough Yusof Ishaks to support learning from a long hair dictionary. :(

Dun need too much... talk more to those agogo gers :D My first so called idiom was from a WL. "suay mai suay mai pben rai, hua jai suay bor leow".

Guess he meant "duai/duay"...

Nonteerak2553
05-11-2012, 03:15 PM
Dun need too much... talk more to those agogo gers :D My first so called idiom was from a WL.

How about this one "mai mee ngern mai mee kwarm rak":D

TonyCheong
05-11-2012, 03:39 PM
Agree, you don't have to book the gal and buy her LD if you don't want to but the mamasan will still add one or two LD in your bills.

Yes even if you don't engage any PR or Coyote your bill will never be zero.
Some G-Clubs will also add a THB100 or so service charge into the bill. :D
My cheapest bill ever is THB100 in a G-Club with a membership of course. :p

Agree its a nice change to go G club where the environment and gals are much better however since I am not a resident of Bangkok (visit Thailand 3 to 4 times a year, not necessary BKK), no point in getting a G club membership as unlikely to visit the club often ( I go BKK with different group of bros with different taste) to maximise the value of the membership.

For the past 10 years many G-Clubs have come and go.
The fact is the entry level to G-Clubs are lower these days.
THB5000-10,000 can get you a membership in a small to medium sized G-Club.
You can easily used up your bottles and LDs in just 1-2 visits.

Back in the days the minimum you've to fork out is THB20,000-30,000 for a popular G-Club membership.
Pegasus being the most expensive and probably still is.

There're certain times where the inability to speak Thai can be a blessing. :p

songsonglah
05-11-2012, 03:39 PM
Dun need too much... talk more to those agogo gers :D My first so called idiom was from a WL. "suay mai suay mai pben rai, hua jai suay bor leow".

Guess he meant "duai/duay"...

Pretty not pretty nevermind, heart pretty "bor" already ??

Nonteerak2553
05-11-2012, 03:48 PM

"por" enough. :D

songsonglah
05-11-2012, 04:28 PM

Ya, totally agree with these. Learnt this during my cheong Vietnamese days. Not say my Vietnamese very good though (cannot compare to bro naemlo lah). Girls lower their defence a bit when they "assumed" you're not an experienced player.

songsonglah
05-11-2012, 04:31 PM

Thanks.

So bro, when speaking out, it is

Suay2 mai1 suay2 mai1 pben3 rai3, hua1 jai1 suay2 bor(?) laew2

Garbage
05-11-2012, 06:47 PM
Thanks.

So bro, when speaking out, it is

Suay2 mai1 suay2 mai1 pben3 rai3, hua1 jai1 suay2 bor(?) laew2

not bor, it's พอ paw (mid tone)

Garbage
05-11-2012, 06:52 PM

Guess he's trying to say กินตับ gin dtap, slang for fucking.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GwK8ygDO850

naemlo
05-11-2012, 06:56 PM

Quite true, this what is happening now with a Cambodian ger :D

Thanks for the por or phor.

not bor, it's paw (mid tone)

I am using English to make out the sound. There is no standard way. :D

It is the same as Ruk khun, rak kun. Ti rak, tii ruk, that's why we need to read the full sentence and understand the context.

Like pii, can be "ghost" or elderly address.

Anyway lets forget about this dry topic. Here is to share about gers, entertainment and sex.

nookie2612
05-11-2012, 08:28 PM
Guess he's trying to say กินตับ gin dtap, slang for fucking.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GwK8ygDO850

ohh....kin dtap..dtap dtap dtap dtap....:D

naemlo
05-11-2012, 08:49 PM
ohh....kin dtap..dtap dtap dtap dtap....:D

Chey, gin dtap, as in eat liver.... :D They use dtap cos of the sound.

acmilan
05-11-2012, 08:51 PM

You are welcome. Just remember my cut is 20% :D

Pegasus being the most expensive and probably still is.

You are right, Pegasus is probably most expensive. And can get happy ending which for some g club regulars may not be so challenging. :)

Like pii, can be "ghost" or elderly address.

Anyway lets forget about this dry topic. Here is to share about gers, entertainment and sex.
Haha, always get laughed at by girls when I say "ghost" vs "elder bro"
Would appreciate if pasa thai masters here can help me brush up some "sexy" terms in thai:
1) "LT (Long term)" - Is it pronounced as "kang kherng"? somehow pronounce this wrongly and sometime gals understand and sometimes they do not
2) "ST (Short time)" - is it "Swa kau"?
3) "Please stay overnight with me" - how to say?
4) "Beautiful body"- Is it "suay ruangkai"?
5) "Kiss"- how to say?
6) "Hug"-how to say?
7) "delicious/ tasty"- as in your context of "your boobs are delicious". I usually say "aroy mak mak"

Thanks very much :D

lurpsexx
05-11-2012, 11:24 PM
Dun bother to find... it is waste of time. Spend more time and look for the best tom yum instead :D

KNN. U eat so much Tom yum, pho and chinese tea already not scared Lao sai??

Diam diam lurk in so many forums ah? :D free come out la kopi la..

sentsggirls
05-11-2012, 11:53 PM

ha tee nai ka dai , leaw tek khun pak wann dai mai. puying thai chob po chai pak wann.
mee gik (phuket , singapore thai pub , golden mile,) .

mai pen r rai, pom teach u pod pasa issan.

you see sao sao at AGG, you ask them,

POOD LAO DAI BOW , they will impress with you 100%

some sweet words to share :

wan jai = sweetheart (thai girl will impress, usually pple use teeruk but u use wan jai already score leaw)

Na Wan Mak Mak = ( face very sweet , impress thai girl again )

pom kit wa you pen kon pisek = ( i think you are very special, this one score 1000 points, 50 % sure follow u back leaw. )

yak sum gan mai = ( wanan make love together ?)

kum mak mak = ( very funny, usually use by thai people , you use this , impress again )

chob do nang r rai = ( what movie u like to watch ? )

pai tum boon mai = ( go temple and give offerings, this one impress again, thai girl have good hearts, if you can go temple with them , they will love u mak mak)

Lup FanDee = ( goodnight )

nom yai , tuk yai ( big breast, big ass )

siao mai = ( ask this when you see your girl face on bed change , she sure more wet )

mee nam leaw = ( pussy have juice, so wet, this one say leaw your girl sure smile cheeky)

Ultraone
05-11-2012, 11:59 PM
You are welcome. Just remember my cut is 20% :D

Haha, always get laughed at by girls when I say "ghost" vs "elder bro"
Would appreciate if pasa thai masters here can help me brush up some "sexy" terms in thai:
1) "LT (Long term)" - Is it pronounced as "kang kherng"? somehow pronounce this wrongly and sometime gals understand and sometimes they do not
2) "ST (Short time)" - is it "Swa kau"?
3) "Please stay overnight with me" - how to say?
4) "Beautiful body"- Is it "suay ruangkai"?
5) "Kiss"- how to say?
6) "Hug"-how to say?
7) "delicious/ tasty"- as in your context of "your boobs are delicious". I usually say "aroy mak mak"

Thanks very much :D

Me no expert dun blame me if u got misundrstood:D
1) LT - pronounce as Kaang (high tone long vowel) kuun ( as kuun nii - tonight) meaning overnight
2) ST - chua (falling tone) kraao
3) Karuna Nawn duay gan kaang kuun khrap (please sleep overnight together) or more direct, nawn duay gan mai:D (sleep with me can)
4) dtuua suay will do, suay ruangkai rather formal
5) juup
6) goot pronounce like bitter "gourd"
7) aroy or sap

Ultraone
06-11-2012, 12:05 AM
The fact is the entry level to G-Clubs are lower these days.
THB5000-10,000 can get you a membership in a small to medium sized G-Club.
You can easily used up your bottles and LDs in just 1-2 visits.

Bro, any small to medium size G-club with nice environment and shiok factor to recommend (pretty playful gals)? Also easily accessible not like outskirts of BKK where even the taxi driver can get lost:D Tourist like us dun venture very far out:p

naemlo
06-11-2012, 01:03 AM
U guys just love to discuss about Thai language... No matters how much u know about Thai or little knowledge about Thai, when your wallet is thick with cash, the ger will love u deep. Si mi tirak (darling), wan jai (sweetie)... no ger will bother u if u have no money. If u tell the ger, tonight I will tip u another 5000thb, the ger's juice will flow non stop and her BJ will be super duper gian.

BTW,street thai and study thai are always different, example wan jai and tirak. Seldom on street, u will call a ger wan jai... it sounded so weird.... wan jai, wan jai compare to tirak tirak. Also the latest is not "mee nam leaw", it is "nam tuam leaw"..... chai pa

Ok ok ok back to gers, entertainment n sex. :D

Siammy
06-11-2012, 02:46 AM
99.9 % of girls say mai mee fren

I think they may be saying mai mee faen (boyfriend)

indianmagicoil
06-11-2012, 03:43 AM
The best one I know ( excellent work at reasonable prices ) is RAJAWONGSE ( Mr VICTOR)

Open Monday through Saturday, 10:30 a.m. to 8 p.m. • Closed Sundays
130 Sukhumvit Road, near Sukhumvit Soi 4 (next to the Landmark Hotel)
Bangkok 10110 • Thailand
Phone: 02-255-3714 or 02-255-3715 • Fax: 02-253-8390
E-mail: [email protected]

BOTH GW Bush & GHW Bush go to him :D

Here is the evidence : http://www.dress-for-success.com/george_bush.htm

Workmanship and cloth is of good quality. Good to make business shirts compared to Spore.
Kop kun mak krap for the info. BTW what r the prices like? I know also depends on material but average?

Guess he's trying to say กินตับ gin dtap, slang for fucking
Really? I didn't know that? If so, then most prob song would b banned on TV & most public places like the other one "Kan Hoo" (itchy ear) :D

From my understanding...
Fan - girl friend / boy friend i.e. your steady
Mia Noi - mistress (wife small)
Gik - usually a fuck buddy but there r "giks" with no sex involved. Like a "best friend" from the opposite sex.
Gak - carrot head

Pi - what u call someone older or more senior than you.
Nong - what u call someone younger than you.
Pi Chai - "Big brother" (what most Thai girls call their "fans")
Pom - "I" (for males)
Chan - "I" (for females) / "chan" also can used by guys to refer to themselves but seldom in conversations. Usually in songs, written language.
Gu - "I" but more like "lin peh", used amongst close friends or when u r angry and wanna make a point.
Ah Hia - from Teochew, what Thais call rich Chinese towkays
Noo - mouse, what an Ah Hia will call his gik or mia noi. Also used by girls to refer to themselves instead of "chan" when speaking to their parents or elderly relatives. Also used when speaking with strangers as old as your grandparents.

You can refer to yourself as "nong" if you are speaking with an older person instead of "pom". Eg. Nong mai roo jak rong raem yoo ngai krap
Nong - I (when speaking to older person) / mai - no / roo jak - know / rong raem - hotel / yoo ngai - where (short form of yoo tee ngai) / krap - polite ending used by male speaker.

There are many Thai words for fuck & private parts, to get u started...
Hee - pussy
Kwai - penis
Chuck wow - masturbate
Ao gan - fucking, sexual act
"Yii hia!" - you will hear this quite often, usually used at the end of a sentence. Its like "KNN!", "Fuck!", "Fuck You!"

Example for usage...
"Mong kwai arai???!!! Yii Hia!"
Mong - stare / Kwai - penis / Arai - what i.e. kua si mi lan cheow!

Some useful phrases...
"Nua gae gin yaa om"
Nua - cow / gae - old / gin - eat / yaa - grass / om - young

"Hee muan thong?"
hee - pussy / muan - same / thong - gold :D

Nonteerak2553
06-11-2012, 03:59 AM
ha tee nai ka dai , leaw tek khun pak wann dai mai. puying thai chob po chai pak wann.
mee gik (phuket , singapore thai pub , golden mile,) .

mai pen r rai, pom teach u pod pasa issan.

you see sao sao at AGG, you ask them,

POOD LAO DAI BOW , they will impress with you 100%

some sweet words to share :

wan jai = sweetheart (thai girl will impress, usually pple use teeruk but u use wan jai already score leaw)

Na Wan Mak Mak = ( face very sweet , impress thai girl again )

pom kit wa you pen kon pisek = ( i think you are very special, this one score 1000 points, 50 % sure follow u back leaw. )

yak sum gan mai = ( wanan make love together ?)

kum mak mak = ( very funny, usually use by thai people , you use this , impress again )

chob do nang r rai = ( what movie u like to watch ? )

pai tum boon mai = ( go temple and give offerings, this one impress again, thai girl have good hearts, if you can go temple with them , they will love u mak mak)

Lup FanDee = ( goodnight )

nom yai , tuk yai ( big breast, big ass )

siao mai = ( ask this when you see your girl face on bed change , she sure more wet )

mee nam leaw = ( pussy have juice, so wet, this one say leaw your girl sure smile cheeky)

Kor pun mak krub na. Pom kit wa, pasa thai pom tuua duut lang aan koong khun laew, Pom kit koong khun tuua duut mak na. Mai tong groot na. :)

Pom mai chop pooying isaan, tae wa chop pooying nu'er na. Soon Pom pasa issan mai mee pra yoot na.

BTW,street thai and study thai are always different, example wan jai and tirak. Seldom on street, u will call a ger wan jai... it sounded so weird.... wan jai, wan jai compare to tirak tirak. Also the latest is not "mee nam leaw", it is "nam tuam leaw"..... chai pa

Ok ok ok back to gers, entertainment n sex.

55555+ Yup so far I never heard my friends called their teerak wan jai before. Sounds so weird.:D

Nam tuam, isnt that flood? 5555+ how about mee nam hee laew reu mee nam jim laew? 555555555+

indianmagicoil
06-11-2012, 03:59 AM
Agreed! :D

nookie2612
06-11-2012, 10:10 AM
waaa...i see all the arjan teaching very useful vocabulary:D....am sure nong nong will all pood thai keng mak laew!

but bros are rite...street thai and formal thai completely different...some phrases if u use in everyday life, the thais will think u ting tong or ger deck ( show off):cool:...

Ultraone
06-11-2012, 11:04 AM
the latest is not "mee nam leaw", it is "nam tuam leaw"..... chai pa

Haha just heard this one on my last trip when ask e gal" set laew chai Mai mee nam yer" (cum already?very wet) she say"Mai chai nam yer nam tuam laew" ( not wet but flooded) :eek:

naemlo
06-11-2012, 02:27 PM
Nam tuam, isnt that flood? 5555+ how about mee nam hee laew reu mee nam jim laew? 555555555+

Yes nam tuam is flood, now the youngsters always hear, read news about flooding in BKK so they use this phase often. :D When pussy wet, they will say nam tuam leow as in very wet, "flooding below" :D

Haha just heard this one on my last trip when ask e gal" set laew chai Mai mee nam yer" (cum already?very wet) she say"Mai chai nam yer nam tuam laew" ( not wet but flooded) :eek:

Ya, hear leaw also song :D

lauliao
06-11-2012, 02:31 PM
U guys just love to discuss about Thai language... No matters how much u know about Thai or little knowledge about Thai, when your wallet is thick with cash, the ger will love u deep. Si mi tirak (darling), wan jai (sweetie)... no ger will bother u if u have no money. If u tell the ger, tonight I will tip u another 5000thb, the ger's juice will flow non stop and her BJ will be super duper gian.

no money no honey:D

TonyCheong
06-11-2012, 05:01 PM
Ya, totally agree with these. Learnt this during my cheong Vietnamese days. Not say my Vietnamese very good though (cannot compare to bro naemlo lah). Girls lower their defence a bit when they "assumed" you're not an experienced player.

Quite true, this what is happening now with a Cambodian ger.

I'll speak local language only when very necessary. :p

More beneficial especially when dealing with immigration officers and girls.
Hahaha. :D

You are right, Pegasus is probably most expensive.
And can get happy ending which for some G-Club regulars may not be so challenging.

Pegasus G-Club has two categories of PRs.
One category can be taken out for ST/LT for a price of course.
Quality is lousy.

Another category cannot be taken out for ST/LT but you can barfine the PR for "dates".
The rest will be up to your skills.

Bro, any small to medium size G-club with nice environment and shiok factor to recommend (pretty playful gals)? Also easily accessible not like outskirts of BKK where even the taxi driver can get lost. :D Tourist like us dun venture very far out.

The economical and good G-Clubs are further from the city centre of Bangkok.
Eg. Neverland, Sky, Florence, Rao 2, etc.
If you've the tourist mentality then these places are not for you.
The more accessible and commercial ones will be The Pimp, Sherbet, Forte RCA, Exotica, Pegasus, etc.

U guys just love to discuss about Thai language... No matters how much u know about Thai or little knowledge about Thai, when your wallet is thick with cash, the ger will love u deep.

Ok ok ok back to gers, entertainment n sex.

Haha just skip it. :D

Yes more cheonging discussions please.

jonkoller
06-11-2012, 07:44 PM
anyone can recommend good thai escort website?tomorrow i'll be in bkk :)

Garbage
06-11-2012, 08:03 PM
Suddenly all the thai "pro" come out :eek:

luzerath
06-11-2012, 09:02 PM
The more accessible and commercial ones will be The Pimp, Sherbet, Forte RCA, Exotica, Pegasus, etc.

ahhhh florence been there most of the time if going g club upstais can sing ktv. the mamasan will bring the gals up for u to choose lol. if not go in the left to see coyote show. i think they got many chio coyotes. bring back memories. had one coyote tirak from there.manage to hook her after 2nd time. she was grinding me in her shorts in the club until buay tahan everytime i was there. can cook very well lol!satisfy my tummy plus extras.

BlueDragon193
06-11-2012, 10:12 PM
If you are looking for SG type of foods try Orchard Restaurant at basement of Espanade mall next to Top supermarket . We have ate there before and most of us would said the foods standard quite close to it but cost more than SG. For kaya toast / hb egg and or curry chicken can try at Bread Talk at basement of Siam Paragon next to the supermarket.:)

naemlo
06-11-2012, 10:15 PM
KNN. U eat so much Tom yum, pho and chinese tea already not scared Lao sai??

Diam diam lurk in so many forums ah? :D free come out la kopi la..

KNN jumped out n scared ppl. I always not in SG how to kopi. U said want to go BKK but tua me.

TonyCheong
06-11-2012, 11:54 PM
ahhhh florence been there most of the time if going g club upstais can sing ktv. the mamasan will bring the gals up for u to choose lol. if not go in the left to see coyote show. i think they got many chio coyotes. bring back memories. had one coyote tirak from there. manage to hook her after 2nd time. she was grinding me in her shorts in the club until buay tahan everytime i was there. can cook very well lol! satisfy my tummy plus extras.

Haha have not been to Florence for a long time liao! :D

BlueDragon193
07-11-2012, 12:33 AM
ahhhh florence been there most of the time if going g club upstais can sing ktv. the mamasan will bring the gals up for u to choose lol. if not go in the left to see coyote show. i think they got many chio coyotes. bring back memories. had one coyote tirak from there.manage to hook her after 2nd time. she was grinding me in her shorts in the club until buay tahan everytime i was there. can cook very well lol!satisfy my tummy plus extras.

Haha have not been to Florence for a long time liao! :D

Me also.:D

Florence is one of the oldest G club in Bkk and Claudia just celebrate their 15 years anniversary.

indianmagicoil
07-11-2012, 12:56 AM
street thai and formal thai completely different...some phrases if u use in everyday life, the thais will think u ting tong or ger deck ( show off):cool:...
Then thats when being a foreigner helps. They will b more forgiving and proud that u r trying their language. And speaking a bit of Thai does help to sian the girls coz 99% of those u meet aren't English majors. The flip side is pretending not to know u also can listen to their conversations about you. Maybe should have separate thread "poot thai"?

Example of formal & street Thai:
Movie - phaa-pha-yom (formal) / nang (informal)

Claudia just celebrate their 15 years anniversary. Wow! That long you have been part of the furniture?

lurpsexx
07-11-2012, 01:23 AM
KNN jumped out n scared ppl. I always not in SG how to kopi. U said want to go BKK but tua me.

KNN, my small one super glue cannot leave SG La.. She can ask papa go where, n wat I say to her?? " papa go Cheong Bkk w Naemlo???? :eek:" KNN

But we plan to go BKK for makan tour.. OC asking for khao kar moo Liao...

Where u stationed now??

Thai31
07-11-2012, 04:43 AM

since that you dont know the answers...

you dare to bring bros here to soi holland:rolleyes:

Thai31
07-11-2012, 04:45 AM
Suddenly all the thai "pro" come out :eek:

Hi bro...

you'r the one...

8 beer for you...:)

Thai31
07-11-2012, 04:50 AM
Sound like eat eye???

curry fish head:p

Thai31
07-11-2012, 04:53 AM
Chey, gin dtap, as in eat liver.... :D They use dtap cos of the sound.

agreed:p:D

Thai31
07-11-2012, 05:02 AM
no money no honey:D

no money no cb...

:D

rabbly
07-11-2012, 08:50 AM
my FR for first 2 nights in bangkok...

My first night i met bro nookie and 3 other bros, we went Chat to chill and enjoy ourselves. Bro nookie insist that we have to at least try the lap dance at least once. Then we went insomnia. First night for me is abit hold back (due to me being shy haha)

2nd night was the happiest night of my life, bro nookie, and a bro went tharmae first saw 2 pretty face chicks, i tried asking them for LT then go party but all only wants ST, so didnt pick any and went Insomnia again.....
Here comes the really havoc part, we were sitting just beside the dance stand for the dancers. caught the eye with the dancer dancing, she came to our table and party with us after the dancing turn was up. we clicked well and she calls more dancers to our table to join us. we enjoyed ourselves so much that we didnt realised almost all the dancers(8 dancers +) was around our table with us. Thats not even all, the captain of the club came a few times telling us there are girls from other table would like to know us. but we cant handle that much girls so didnt really bother.(we get smiles from all the girls around our tables too) We too get jealousy stares from the crowd cos of the amount of dancers in our table and the way the dancers party with us (frenching, lap-dancing, boobs grabbing , boobs grabbing , u name it) There is a farang trying to hook up the dancers that was with us by trying to dance infront of them, the dancers cant be bothered to even take a 2nd look at him and my dance even ask him to F**k off lol:cool:
I even went up the dancing stand with a dancer to dance although bro nookie told me normally guys cant go up. ( bros who was insomnia if u saw a guy dancing in the stand with a dancer, its me! Cheers). I can say bro nookie and me was the man in the club for the night.
two guys 1 small table with 8 dancers.... guys might think its too good to be true.. but its really happening... like in the fairytale LOL :D

nookie2612
07-11-2012, 09:05 AM
Then thats when being a foreigner helps. They will b more forgiving and proud that u r trying their language. And speaking a bit of Thai does help to sian the girls coz 99% of those u meet aren't English majors. The flip side is pretending not to know u also can listen to their conversations about you. Maybe should have separate thread "poot thai"?

Agree....the gals tend to find it cute when u try to speak thai and get it a little wrong, most appreciate the effort tat u make to speak their lingo...:cool:

nookie2612
07-11-2012, 09:09 AM
my FR for first 2 nights in bangkok...

My first night i met bro nookie and 3 other bros, we went Chat to chill and enjoy ourselves. Bro nookie insist that we have to at least try the lap dance at least once. Then we went insomnia. First night for me is abit hold back (due to me being shy haha)

2nd night was the happiest night of my life, bro nookie, and a bro went tharmae first saw 2 pretty face chicks, i tried asking them for LT then go party but all only wants ST, so didnt pick any and went Insomnia again.....
Here comes the really havoc part, we were sitting just beside the dance stand for the dancers. caught the eye with the dancer dancing, she came to our table and party with us after the dancing turn was up. we clicked well and she calls more dancers to our table to join us. we enjoyed ourselves so much that we didnt realised almost all the dancers(8 dancers +) was around our table with us. Thats not even all, the captain of the club came a few times telling us there are girls from other table would like to know us. but we cant handle that much girls so didnt really bother.(we get smiles from all the girls around our tables too) We too get jealousy stares from the crowd cos of the amount of dancers in our table and the way the dancers party with us (frenching, lap-dancing, boobs grabbing , boobs grabbing , u name it) There is a farang trying to hook up the dancers that was with us by trying to dance infront of them, the dancers cant be bothered to even take a 2nd look at him and my dance even ask him to F**k off lol:cool:
I even went up the dancing stand with a dancer to dance although bro nookie told me normally guys cant go up. ( bros who was insomnia if u saw a guy dancing in the stand with a dancer, its me! Cheers). I can say bro nookie and me was the man in the club for the night.
two guys 1 small table with 8 dancers.... guys might think its too good to be true.. but its really happening... like in the fairytale LOL :D

bro, u the man lah...the main thing was tat they liked u...keep saying u damn cute like doraemon!! LOL!:D

But it was a damn solid nite lah...some of the FLs were wondering wat did these 2 guys do to get all this attention? hahaha..

It was damn funny too about the ang mo...he was like damn sian man when he got ignored by the gals...who said we asians cannot compare to ang mo? ONE UP FOR ASIA!!!:cool:

see ya later tonite dude....now ...time to go work...sianz...

nookie2612
07-11-2012, 09:15 AM
since that you dont know the answers...

you dare to bring bros here to soi holland:rolleyes:

bro..becoz u spell as dta wat...not dtap dtap dtap dtap dtap..i thot u say eat eye ( dta)....:confused:

But u are rite..newbie here lah...time to get lao jiao to bring the bros ard in BKK....then i can tag along too...good to follow the real MASTERS!!;)

naemlo
07-11-2012, 11:52 AM
bro..becoz u spell as dta wat...not dtap dtap dtap dtap dtap..i thot u say eat eye ( dta)....:confused:

That was why I mentioned, need to read whole sentence to figure it out. Most of the time 1 or 2 words a bit difficult to understand, furthermore most of us are using English to sound Thai. Like I use "suay" to mean "unlucky" or "pretty"? :D

sansualito
07-11-2012, 11:58 AM
That was why I mentioned, need to read whole sentence to figure it out. Most of the time 1 or 2 words a bit difficult to understand, furthermore most of us are using English to sound Thai. Like I use "suay" to mean "unlucky" or "pretty"? :D

Poot suay :D

nookie2612
07-11-2012, 12:46 PM

Agree bro..must always be taken in full context....or else room for error sure damn high....:p

songsonglah
07-11-2012, 01:18 PM

Or suay mak = very unlucky / very pretty

rukthai
07-11-2012, 03:36 PM
bro, u the man lah...the main thing was tat they liked u...keep saying u damn cute like doraemon!! LOL!:D

But it was a damn solid nite lah...some of the FLs were wondering wat did these 2 guys do to get all this attention? hahaha..

It was damn funny too about the ang mo...he was like damn sian man when he got ignored by the gals...who said we asians cannot compare to ang mo? ONE UP FOR ASIA!!!

see ya later tonite dude....now ...time to go work...sianz...

So happening huh. My new gal super sticky that every girl I spoke to she will come in and intervene. Zzzz. Time to change new place.

ruud27
07-11-2012, 03:45 PM
Bro Nookie and gang, I'm in BKK until Friday. You guys have any program tonight? mind if I join in?

nookie2612
07-11-2012, 04:59 PM
So happening huh. My new gal super sticky that every girl I spoke to she will come in and intervene. Zzzz. Time to change new place.

u miss out lah last nite....it was damn crazy lah....ang mo also blur..LOL!;) I agree u need to get rid of her laew or else u are TRAPPED!!:eek:

nookie2612
07-11-2012, 05:00 PM
Bro Nookie and gang, I'm in BKK until Friday. You guys have any program tonight? mind if I join in?

Replied ur PM bro....let me know;)

naemlo
07-11-2012, 08:22 PM
Where u stationed now??

Phnom Penh clearing mines.... but regularly in BKK.

vincent69
07-11-2012, 09:29 PM
Replied ur PM bro....let me know;)

Bro nookie, seem like very happening when partying with u in bkk. Can PM me your contacts, I will be in bkk next Monday.

ace_rc
07-11-2012, 11:15 PM
Hi guys, i am now in BKK staying at sukhumvit soi 8, just now went out walk walk saw some freelance asking for 2k and some asking for 3k for ST, is the price too high? i never bargain with them, thought the nite still young, might take a walk to Tharmae cafe later to check out... and bro got good recomendation or any price indication for FL at tharmae cafe?

naemlo
07-11-2012, 11:39 PM
Hi guys, i am now in BKK staying at sukhumvit soi 8, just now went out walk walk saw some freelance asking for 2k and some asking for 3k for ST, is the price too high? i never bargain with them, thought the nite still young, might take a walk to Tharmae cafe later to check out... and bro got good recomendation or any price indication for FL at tharmae cafe?

2k for ST is quite normal in Sukhum. The only problem is u need to beware of ladyboy!!!!! :D

lurpsexx
08-11-2012, 12:06 AM
Phnom Penh clearing mines.... but regularly in BKK.

Wa! U really "commando" Liao hor? Hahaha.. :D

I go eat Tom yum will PM u beforehand, see can dum cha yen in Bkk with u or not...

Take care n always wear helmut!! :eek::D

songsonglah
08-11-2012, 12:41 AM

Last time I stay at this hotel inside Soi 19. Just walk out to main Sukhomvit Road only can see FLs standing by the pavement. From these girls, possible to get 1K for ST. Even those at Thermae also asking for 2k for ST leaw. Worst still, you mention LT only, some don't even bother to nego with you. Now is the beginning of the month and mid week too, may not have very good selection at Thermae.

ace_rc
08-11-2012, 12:58 AM
Thanks for all the info, will up u guys one by one

Ultraone
08-11-2012, 02:26 AM

Haha just skip it. :D

Bro, thanks for your recommendation. I am rather adventurous myself but when you only have a few days in bangkok and with frens who are not so adventurous, it is difficult to search out these places. Somemore without a BKK resident to bring u, with our imperfect thai pronounciation of street name and even with the address written down, the taxi driver most of the time will get lost:(

Rao2 in chatchujak area will be the easiest to locate, how many models are there in this small club? Neverland and Florence according to some website minimium membership 20k baht for 10 bottles so would not be able to finish the bottles in one holiday trip:p Even Rao2 min also 5 bottles membership.

Think would visit the Bikini club at sukhumvit soi 12, small club, 3 or 4k baht one bottle

Ultraone
08-11-2012, 02:40 AM
Kop kun mak krap for the info. BTW what r the prices like? I know also depends on material but average?

Long sleeve shirt good quality, 6 and above 1300baht each, normal cotton 900baht each. Less than 6 should be around 1500baht.

Boley
08-11-2012, 03:28 AM
Hi,
I hear of this Thermae a lot and walked up and down the soi, where is it exactly.. missed it twice and ended up in Bed *(supper club) lol

sojo
08-11-2012, 06:31 AM
Hi,
I hear of this Thermae a lot and walked up and down the soi, where is it exactly.. missed it twice and ended up in Bed *(supper club) lol

it's at the basement of ruamchit hotel in the main sukhumvit road between soi 13 and 15 and not at bedsupperclub (soi 11)

naemlo
08-11-2012, 07:40 AM
Rao2 in chatchujak area will be the easiest to locate, how many models are there in this small club?

Raos 2 is not in JJ, instead in Ratchayotin. 1 night about 20 plus gers.

retrosiao
08-11-2012, 12:43 PM
what does sao sao means?

indianmagicoil
08-11-2012, 12:57 PM
Long sleeve shirt good quality, 6 and above 1300baht each, normal cotton 900baht each. Less than 6 should be around 1500baht.
Thanks for the pricing bro! :D

what does sao sao means?
Sao- young lady, miss, 小姐
Thais like to use 2 words together for emphasis or to make it sound cuter.
Like "mak mak" (plenty, many) but take note 2nd word is written slightly different in Thai script but since most of us can't read Thai so doesn't really matter. :cool:

retrosiao
08-11-2012, 01:19 PM
Thanks for the pricing bro! :D

Sao- young lady, miss, 小姐
Thais like to use 2 words together for emphasis or to make it sound cuter.
Like "mak mak" (plenty, many) but take note 2nd word is written slightly different in Thai script but since most of us can't read Thai so doesn't really matter. :cool:

thanks haha. it's been a long time since i last went to bkk and after searching through this thread it seems that the joints that are open after 2 am now are insomnia,climax,shock and scratch dog right?

which is recommend?

is Spicy still open? had a lot of free pick up there last time :D

TonyCheong
08-11-2012, 02:32 PM

2k for ST is quite normal in Sukhum. The only problem is u need to beware of ladyboy!!!!! :D

I'm more worried about ladyboys molesting and robbing me in Sukhumvit! :eek:

Somemore without a BKK resident to bring u, with our imperfect thai pronounciation of street name and even with the address written down, the taxi driver most of the time will get lost. :(

You can engage agent naemlo.
He can show you around in his BMW. :p

Boley
08-11-2012, 04:16 PM
it's at the basement of ruamchit hotel in the main sukhumvit road between soi 13 and 15 and not at bedsupperclub (soi 11)
Thanks Bro Sojo,

I meant I ended up at Bedsupperclub when I could not find Thamae after walking up and down soi 13... will look for this hotel next

Many thanks..

Boley
08-11-2012, 04:22 PM
thanks haha. it's been a long time since i last went to bkk and after searching through this thread it seems that the joints that are open after 2 am now are insomnia,climax,shock and scratch dog right?

which is recommend?

is Spicy still open? had a lot of free pick up there last time :D
I do believe Mixx is still open, not sure about Bossy...

naemlo
08-11-2012, 04:23 PM
He can show you around in his BMW. :p

Thanks for your advertising on the premier travel service.

Lara85
08-11-2012, 04:51 PM
Going Bkk fer a 4d3n holiday...juz wonder any 1 got any Guestfriendly hotel to recomand....:)

acmilan
08-11-2012, 05:34 PM
Me no expert dun blame me if u got misundrstood:D

Thanks, I will take the risk. :D

Last time I stay at this hotel inside Soi 19. Just walk out to main Sukhomvit Road only can see FLs standing by the pavement. From these girls, possible to get 1K for ST. Even those at Thermae also asking for 2k for ST leaw. Worst still, you mention LT only, some don't even bother to nego with you. Now is the beginning of the month and mid week too, may not have very good selection at Thermae.
Those are near entrance soi 19, soi 3, soi5, nana hotel carpark are usually hardened lao chiao who have been round the block countless times. not fresh stock so prices can go real low but quality and service is questionable. Some pop up in late nite discos also. Whereas in Thermae sometimes can get fresher , part timers and they usually do not simply street walk around other sois partly cos it is territorial, they are more discreet and also they have other job or source of income elsewhere. Thermae gals seldom go for LT cos they want to earn more with ST. If they go for "LT" it is usually "extended ST" like they will go with you at maybe 230am and go home at 630am cos they say they to go for day job and have traffic jam etc :p

He can show you around in his BMW.
Better use taxi cos his fee is USD1000 if he is driver and do pickup service to also pickup gals. :D

ace_rc
08-11-2012, 07:17 PM
i guys, thanks for all info, in fact last nite i went tarmae and settle with a beautician at the cost of 2k for ST, overall service quite ok, not rushing, and this afternoon i went to this snow white massage and pay 800bht for 2 hour and 1.5k to the gal for unlimited shot. BTW, afternoon got lesser gal, only around 6 at the time i went, but the gal service quite good, cat bath bbbj, toes sucking legs licking...ass rimming.

In fact we took 1 hour for 1st shot due to her extra service, after that slept for 30 min and she initiate for the second shot though i told her not necessary..overall damage is 800 + 1.5k = 2.3k... with 2 shots and very accomodating service.

later will try soi cowboy and look for some fun...

antiwarclan
08-11-2012, 07:30 PM
To all bros,

Me n my frens is heading to bkk next week. I'm responsible to search for pubs and discos. Being 1st time to bkk, therefore I hope that some experts to share or point me to the right direction. In terms of pubs and discos, is it possible to recommend where they are gals to sit with you and possible some roaming as well. Besides that, can bro here recommend any reputable health centre (that offered extra services) that will be great! Thank you in advance.

songsonglah
08-11-2012, 07:58 PM
Those are near entrance soi 19, soi 3, soi5, nana hotel carpark are usually hardened lao chiao who have been round the block countless times. not fresh stock so prices can go real low but quality and service is questionable. Some pop up in late nite discos also.

Yes, I'm aware of that fact. My buddy who was with me that night got the girl who was standing street with my girl but her service is unmentionable. Whereas mine is a hell of a gem. Had a great time with her. And for 1k, guess I can't complain much. Only thing is.. After the deed with her, I brought her to Mac and she asked me to buy an extra burger for her husband who was working as a motor taxi and is WAITING for her outside Mac.

I'm like... What the hell! His wife is inside Mac with the man that just fuck her and he's waiting outside???

Whereas in Thermae sometimes can get fresher , part timers and they usually do not simply street walk around other sois partly cos it is territorial, they are more discreet and also they have other job or source of income elsewhere. Thermae gals seldom go for LT cos they want to earn more with ST. If they go for "LT" it is usually "extended ST" like they will go with you at maybe 230am and go home at 630am cos they say they to go for day job and have traffic jam etc :p

I've only got good experiences with girls from thermae. Well, except for the fact that most of my attempts to get LT are rejected. But it's true that a lot of the girls there aren't pro in the line. Most only moonlighting during the weekends or month ends for extra pocket money.

Ultraone
09-11-2012, 12:13 AM
Raos 2 is not in JJ, instead in Ratchayotin. 1 night about 20 plus gers.

Thanks, bro. I had check it out and the easiest route is to take MRT to Phahon Yothin station and then take a taxi heading North towards Don Muang Airport along Thanon Phahon Yothin for about 2km. Lookout for Major Cineplex, Rao2 should be a short distance after, tuuk dtong mai khrap:D

Ultraone
09-11-2012, 12:18 AM
Better use taxi cos his fee is USD1000 if he is driver and do pickup service to also pickup gals. :D

Thot Bro Naemlo is in Phomn Penh, by the time he drive to BKK (provided he dun get lost:D) I think his fee will be more than USD1000 :eek: Phuut len khrap yang mai groot na

Ultraone
09-11-2012, 12:24 AM
Found a great site for information on food, pub,massage,nightclub,sightseeing and hotel for bros who want to cheong Macau,Taiwan,Hk,Thailand and china. Checkout it out http://nightlife141.com/

nookie2612
09-11-2012, 12:40 AM
Bro nookie, seem like very happening when partying with u in bkk. Can PM me your contacts, I will be in bkk next Monday.

hi bro...PMed u...thise weekend i think i will be resting becoz i just came down with a damn high fever..too much outing:o

Ctc me when u arrive and we see how then yeah?

Pinkreika
09-11-2012, 03:19 AM
hi bro...PMed u...thise weekend i think i will be resting becoz i just came down with a damn high fever..too much outing:o

Wah take care na bro.

TonyCheong
09-11-2012, 03:22 AM

Cannot compare like that as agent naemlo is catering to the premium clientele.

There's a reason why some people prefer to fly with budget airlines and some fly only first class. :p

I'm like... What the hell! His wife is inside Mac with the man that just fuck her and he's waiting outside???

Very normal in Thailand and Vietnam. :D

nookie2612
09-11-2012, 03:38 AM
Wah take care na bro.

Thanks man bro...how are u? U planning on coming soon??;)

luzerath
09-11-2012, 04:33 PM
Very normal in Thailand and Vietnam. :D
china also same ma.. just that husband will be waiting outside with a few friends ready to kidnap u lol

naemlo
09-11-2012, 06:38 PM
Thanks, bro. I had check it out and the easiest route is to take MRT to Phahon Yothin station and then take a taxi heading North towards Don Muang Airport along Thanon Phahon Yothin for about 2km. Lookout for Major Cineplex, Rao2 should be a short distance after, tuuk dtong mai khrap

Ah di, u are wrong again :eek: If u want to take MRT, alight in either latphrao or Ratcha station then take a taxi, taxi will be about 30thb. :cool: After Major, u will see a flyover, Rao2 is around the flyover, same side as Major. If u move on and pass by a U turn under the flyover then u have over shot.... U have to make around big round. Taxi fare will increase another 100%

Thot Bro Naemlo is in Phomn Penh, by the time he drive to BKK (provided he dun get lost) I think his fee will be more than USD1000 Phuut len khrap yang mai groot na

Dun worry if u can pay 1000USD :D

Cannot compare like that as agent naemlo is catering to the premium clientele.

U know me well :eek:

rabbly
09-11-2012, 10:40 PM

Oh sorry nookie for causing that fever.. haha.. partied with nookie 3 out of 4 night stay in bangkok. Crazy stuffs we had :D

nookie2612
09-11-2012, 10:45 PM
Oh sorry nookie for causing that fever.. haha.. partied with nookie 3 out of 4 night stay in bangkok. Crazy stuffs we had :D

u still dare to say....damn heavy partying lah...but it was fun lah.:D

Sorry i cld not make it for ur last nite in bkk...just could not even get off bed.:(

Stay in touch bro, and until we meet again....PARTY HARD!!!

rabbly
09-11-2012, 10:57 PM
u still dare to say....damn heavy partying lah...but it was fun lah.:D

Sorry i cld not make it for ur last nite in bkk...just could not even get off bed.:(

Stay in touch bro, and until we meet again....PARTY HARD!!!

Really heavy partying , we made ourselves a name there haha .. i go solo last night.. go toilet also got guard escort :cool:

Bam got so pissed with farangs till we got to change table lol

nookie2612
09-11-2012, 11:06 PM
Really heavy partying , we made ourselves a name there haha .. i go solo last night.. go toilet also got guard escort :cool:

Bam got so pissed with farangs till we got to change table lol

guard never hold your dick for u ah? lol!!!