PDA

View Full Version : Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 [64] 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148

stmapede
06-10-2012, 10:19 AM
.................Currently I still think Vietnam is a better place to get GF (they are surprisingly loyal, or at least those I manage to get), convince me bkk is better!

Hi Bro,

I think the fake moaning ............

On the subject of Vietnam, I have done 3 trips there so far and agree with you that Viet girls are great overall and provide good service too. But tourism in Vietnam is not of particularly good value. Shopping in Vietnam is really poor. Hotel price is rather high -- Honoi and HCMC hotel rate is about double of the equivalent of BKK hotels. Very few guest friendly hotels for selection. Massage is nowhere near the fun as in Thailand.

Variety of visitor entertainment in Vietanm is a bit limited. In Hanoi, Halong Bay, War Memorial Museum, Wen Kain Lake ( sorry for the spelling for Return of Sword lake ), then where else to go ?

Knowntender

Actually whether Vietnam or Bkk is better depends a lot on individual expectation and experience they get from these 2 places.

Irodlak expects GFE na dhe got it in Vietnam while he did not have good experience in Bkk. Naturally Irodlak will feel that Vietnam is better.

Knowtender expects mongering places with other things to do for tourist, eg shopping, sight seeing etc. He got them all in Bkk and vietnam is short of these things. So naturally Knowtender thinks Bkk is better.

Simple formular:

Experience > expectation = you like the place
Experience < expectation = you don't like the place

Hurricane88
06-10-2012, 10:35 AM
Yes Bkk better. :rolleyes:

haha...BKK is better ???...haven been back more than 5 yrs plus...how much I miss...:confused::confused:

poulnil
06-10-2012, 01:22 PM
Any brother hanging out at thailand this week ?

Nonteerak2553
06-10-2012, 01:55 PM
If u looking for fair SYT or sao saos, another option for hunting is to go disco like Slim, route 66 to try pick up. Ive seen girls there who are looking to hook up with farangs before, and have managed to chat with sao saos there who speak good english. But u have to hunt and no gurantee of ONS.
Having said so much, why dont u start learning some basic thai? That way u can increase your options and thai girls will appreciate it if u can speak thai with them too....u can go Paragon or Emporium and try it on the sales girls there....gd chance they can speak decent english too.

Slim & Route 66 are clean discos, yup no doubt they have some FLs lingering around that area looking for FARANGS, unless he is a farang, otherwise don't bother to waste time to hunt for one. His joint will be MIXX, Insomnia, Shock 39. Don't waste time on shopping center either, as he looking for someone who able converse fairly well in English, ''where you from'' ''how old are you'' doesn't turn him on. :p

The one I took surprisingly spoke basic Chinese. Learnt later she was from Chiangmai.
Also, any advice on where to hook up ordinary girls?
I'm a sucker for GFE, hoping to find a short term GF, FB, mistress or watever u name it.
RCA a good place? (No g club as I'm not filthy rich)

Currently I still think Vietnam is a better place to get GF (they are surprisingly loyal, or at least those I manage to get), convince me bkk is better!

Since when CNX native speak Chinese? :rolleyes: What's your purpose to hook an ordinary girl? To bonk them? Here is Thailand, and Thai is a first language to communicate, you can't speak at all, and you expect to hook on one, it's possible, but it's going to be a chicken talking to a duck. :D

RCA is not suitable for you to hunt, look at my post on top, those I mentioned above suits you the most.

Learn your Thai, and you will find Thailand is a good place to stay.

TonyCheong
06-10-2012, 05:47 PM
I feel damn sad. 2nd night here in bkk still haven shoot anything yet. Went to the famous cowboy and nana, nothing fantastic leh.
I got admit my standard is above average, and most can't even speak basic English, only know how old, from where... That's about it, wtf?

I sincerely pity u. 2 nights and u still can't find a ger whom can speak English to f in cowboy or nana then dun bother to search any more. Save your money, spend them in MBK.

Yes quite unbelievable. :D

Yes Bkk better.

No. Changping is better. :p

I think the fake moaning is actually an indication of her insufficient experience in the act.

Doesn't matter if it's real or fake moaning to me as long as I can release. :p

sansualito
06-10-2012, 05:49 PM
Alaina....

Brief FR.

Not much of a choice of gers..
Rooms are new and clean
Name Tag, the Papasan will show you the list, if start with A, 1900, B-2200, the rest from 2500 onwards.

1.5 hours

cohen
06-10-2012, 05:59 PM
Bros check this out,
any taigos been to Sensation Thailand? :p

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p0c0DOiJclc&feature=relmfu

Fatso4u
06-10-2012, 06:11 PM
Slim & Route 66 are clean discos, yup no doubt they have some FLs lingering around that area looking for FARANGS, unless he is a farang, otherwise don't bother to waste time to hunt for one. His joint will be MIXX, Insomnia, Shock 39. Don't waste time on shopping center either, as he looking for someone who able converse fairly well in English, ''where you from'' ''how old are you'' doesn't turn him on. :p

RCA is not suitable for you to hunt, look at my post on top, those I mentioned above suits you the most.

Learn your Thai, and you will find Thailnd is a good place to stay.

If he can't find the type of girl he wants in Agogo bars, then unlikely can find at insomnia,mixx or shock39. I suspect he looking for fair syt, if he says he got high standards.

Soi 33 is a good option, if dont mind more milf look than syt. Ladies there can at least speak decent english since it caters for tourist crowd, but best to exchange number then meet up next night otherwise bf and LT will be exp.

GavinYo
06-10-2012, 10:13 PM
Hi bros,

I am hold up in Jk place and spa at Khlong Nueng, Pathum Thani. Tried to walk around today but do not see anything like nightlife around the service apartment. Does anyone have any idea where I can go to get some action? :D

Soopafly
06-10-2012, 11:50 PM
.......Doesn't matter if it's real or fake moaning to me as long as I can release. :p

55555...so true!

Last night this girl was moaning really loud and kept say "fxxk my pu55y, fxxk my pu55y." I was going to CIM but finally unloaded in flat doggie ;)

Soopafly
06-10-2012, 11:58 PM
Hi bros,

I am hold up in Jk place and spa at Khlong Nueng, Pathum Thani. Tried to walk around today but do not see anything like nightlife around the service apartment. Does anyone have any idea where I can go to get some action? :D

Unless you can find someone to take you to a local joint around Pathum Thani, your best bet is to take a cab, past Don Muang and go to BKK :D,

GavinYo
07-10-2012, 12:56 AM
Unless you can find someone to take you to a local joint around Pathum Thani, your best bet is to take a cab, past Don Muang and go to BKK :D,

I see, I do not have anyone to bring me around and the other people who is with me only want to buy tons of cheap food to room to pig out. I am now left alone in the room surfing the net for place that I hope I can go to .... hahaha

dikk
07-10-2012, 02:30 AM
Heading BKK tmr. Hopefully weather will be good and pooyin will be sextifying. Any bros wanna hang out pls pm me. Available tmr night. Cheers!

irodlak
07-10-2012, 03:38 AM
Today my local Thai fren brought me to wine bridge bar, near to lumpini park. God the ladies there are... GORGEOUS! It is a clean bar with live band, fully packed to the brim with locals. Majority of them are 30s and below, working ladies and students.
Anyone looking for some challenge can try here, especially hard because most comes with group with guys.
But seriously, I would rate 20% of the ladies here 9-10/10.

Soopafly
07-10-2012, 05:05 AM
Today my local Thai fren brought me to wine bridge bar, near to lumpini park. God the ladies there are... GORGEOUS! It is a clean bar with live band, fully packed to the brim with locals. Majority of them are 30s and below, working ladies and students.
Anyone looking for some challenge can try here, especially hard because most comes with group with guys.
But seriously, I would rate 20% of the ladies here 9-10/10.

First strike - clean bar.
Second strike - they have companies.
Third strike - no poot pasa Thai.

I am sure the ladies are pretty; but at the end of the night, they will probably go home with someone else :o

Nonteerak2553
07-10-2012, 07:37 AM
Today my local Thai fren brought me to wine bridge bar, near to lumpini park.

You have a local friend, so its like a Human GPS. If I'm were you, I'll ask him to bring me to such place where I able to touch the girls instead of looking at the girls and admiring their beauty. :rolleyes:

Instead of wine bridge, I'll ask him to bring me to Bufflao Bridge. :D

naemlo
07-10-2012, 10:01 AM
Today my local Thai fren brought me to wine bridge bar, near to lumpini park. God the ladies there are... GORGEOUS!

End of the day, u still scoreless so what is the point? :confused: In BKK, these pubs are normal with pretty ladies. :eek:

aloha1985
07-10-2012, 10:36 AM
I'm in bkk.

I suggest insomnia. You should try your luck there.

Dmg range from 3000b to true love.:D

Soopafly
07-10-2012, 11:55 AM
I'm in bkk.

I suggest insomnia. You should try your luck there.

Dmg range from 3000b to true love.:D

Do you mean true lust? :eek: GFE might cost you extras ;)

irodlak
07-10-2012, 12:28 PM
I am sure the ladies are pretty; but at the end of the night, they will probably go home with someone else :o

Well, who knows when the Lady Luck will fall on you. People there seems to be able to speak English, I guess most are working professionals. But seriously if manage to get one, could consider for a long term GF or even wife.

naemlo
07-10-2012, 02:13 PM
Well, who knows when the Lady Luck will fall on you. People there seems to be able to speak English, I guess most are working professionals. But seriously if manage to get one, could consider for a long term GF or even wife.

Guess lady luck has been unkind to me. I am always in these pubs n yet to have a long term GF or wife from there.

irodlak
07-10-2012, 05:03 PM
Guess lady luck has been unkind to me. I am always in these pubs n yet to have a long term GF or wife from there.

Just buy them a drink or get the waiter to serve it. Some will actually drop by and say thank you before they leaves, that's where u can pass her your number.:cool:
If you have never do it before, try it on the birthday girl of u came across, it's very ok to buy them a drink after they sing the birthday song in public. nothing to feel weird about.

coolmagnifico
07-10-2012, 05:05 PM
any bros here can recommend me any good way to get from bkk to pattaya? thanks alot

sojo
07-10-2012, 07:20 PM
any bros here can recommend me any good way to get from bkk to pattaya? thanks alot

bell service. direct trip to and fro ur hotels.

If there's a few person sharing? get a taxi.

if budget? proceed to ekkamai bus terminal.

coolmagnifico
07-10-2012, 09:23 PM
bell service. direct trip to and fro ur hotels.

If there's a few person sharing? get a taxi.

if budget? proceed to ekkamai bus terminal.

thanks bro. do u know how much does the taxi cost? its just a 2 hours drive right?

gsk721g
07-10-2012, 09:48 PM
This is First Officer gsk reporting from the USS Enterprise on behalf of Captain Jean Luc Picard.

The Enterprise exited Stargate Phetchaburi MRT at 1730 today and travel at Warp 1 (on foot) to Planet Plaza Entertainment Complex which is at the other end of Thanon Phetchaburi. Pass by Don Bosco Technical School for young aliens along the way. Also pass by Planet Harlem which provides Turkish bath (signage says so) and Galaxy Entertainment Centre (any soapy??) along the way.

At Planet Plaza 1st floor, saw 1 farang customer and counted 15 aliens seated on the left side of gallery (THB3000 per 2 hrs) and 16 aliens seated in the main gallery (THB2500 per 2 hrs). All aliens provide soapy massage on air matteress.

Quality wise between 4.5 - 6/10. Mostly MILFs (guess aliens are mostly 26/27 yr and above). 50% are tanned to dark skinned. 30% normal skin tone and 20% fair skinned. Pick alien A58 which is from the colony of Issan. Alien is petite, somewhat fair, seductive MILF look, nice handful of boobs with puffy brown nips, little tummy (procreated b4), smooth skin, tatoo near ass on her back. A58 is THB2500.

Bath and soapy on air matteress was quite good. Pussy not so tight but slick and gets wet easily.

After firing my proton cannon, went to ground zero to have another look, saw 2 more quite fair skinned aliens joining the rest. On my way out, saw 2 farangs entering. Seems Planet Plaza geared towards explorers (tourists) and not towards colonists Japs and Thais.

USS Enterprise has docked for maintenance. Over and out.

sojo
07-10-2012, 09:55 PM
thanks bro. do u know how much does the taxi cost? its just a 2 hours drive right?

I think it's around 1200 baht. You will have to negotiate with the driver and check whether toll way charges are included.

Bell travel service is quite convenient though and you can try booking that

BlueDragon193
07-10-2012, 10:06 PM
This is First Officer gsk reporting from the USS Enterprise on behalf of Captain Jean Luc Picard.

The Enterprise exited Stargate Phetchaburi MRT at 1730 today and travel at Warp 1 (on foot) to Planet Plaza Entertainment Complex which is at the other end of Thanon Phetchaburi. Pass by Don Bosco Technical School for young aliens along the way. Also pass by Planet Harlem which provides Turkish bath (signage says so) and Galaxy Entertainment Centre (any soapy??) along the way.

At Planet Plaza 1st floor, saw 1 farang customer and counted 15 aliens seated on the left side of gallery (THB3000 per 2 hrs) and 16 aliens seated in the main gallery (THB2500 per 2 hrs). All aliens provide soapy massage on air matteress.

Quality wise between 4.5 - 6/10. Mostly MILFs (guess aliens are mostly 26/27 yr and above). 50% are tanned to dark skinned. 30% normal skin tone and 20% fair skinned. Pick alien A58 which is from the colony of Issan. Alien is petite, somewhat fair, seductive MILF look, nice handful of boobs with puffy brown nips, little tummy (procreated b4), smooth skin, tatoo near ass on her back. A58 is THB2500.

Bath and soapy on air matteress was quite good. Pussy not so tight but slick and gets wet easily.

After firing my proton cannon, went to ground zero to have another look, saw 2 more quite fair skinned aliens joining the rest. On my way out, saw 2 farangs entering. Seems Planet Plaza geared towards explorers (tourists) and not towards colonists Japs and Thais.

USS Enterprise has docked for maintenance. Over and out.

Didn't you go up to to view the Aqua model lounge on the 6th floor.:)

BlueDragon193
07-10-2012, 10:13 PM

In my earlier posting, you can take the mini van service at the Victory Monument just below the Bts station at 90 bahts to Pattaya and vice versa to Bkk.

Soopafly
07-10-2012, 11:39 PM

For as long as I can remember, lady luck has always fallen on someone else :o

I find plenty of lady luck at MP's and soapies :O) I fall on them and slip my 30cm mini-me between their legs :eek:

Just buy them a drink or get the waiter to serve it. Some will actually drop by and say thank you before they leaves, that's where u can pass her your number.
If you have never do it before, try it on the birthday girl of u came across, it's very ok to buy them a drink after they sing the birthday song in public. nothing to feel weird about.

It works if you are tall and handsome, or drive up in shinny Ferrari. If I were to buy a drink for the ger, she would probably get the bouncer to kick me out for bothering her :rolleyes:

Winning the lottery and getting the Ferrai is my only chance of getting "lady luck." ;)

gsk721g
07-10-2012, 11:49 PM
Thanks Bro BlueDragon for the tip.

May try tomorrow once USS Enterprise is refueled.

Bontiong
08-10-2012, 10:38 AM
Any bro going to thailand in the month of October ?
Perhaps we can plan some outing together. :D
My trip to BKK on 23 Okt 2012, how about you ?

Bontiong
08-10-2012, 10:41 AM
How can I contact you ? give me your phone number or you can skype me ifan.chin I try to find a serious girl if any.

Bontiong
08-10-2012, 10:43 AM
How to get Thai girlfriend? What kind of girl you want to be your girlfriend?

If want working girl as "girl friend" then you have loads of places to choose from in Bangkok. Clubbing, ap naam joints, AGGs, kapoo, G clubs... though I won't recommend the last 2 option unless u have deep pockets and go to Bangkok often.

For a beginning you can start at the Thai discos in Sillypore. Buy lots of flowers & waterfalls and you may score a "girl friend" to shack up at her apartment on your next Bangkok trip. Save on hotel with some sex so no need scared get ripped off at Cowboy or Nataree anymore. She also can show you around Krungthep in her car that is partly paid by you and another 3 Sillyporean roberts.

Personally I feel that initially not able to speak Thai is OK but in the long run its better for you.

Come bro... when u free? PM me and I bring you go Sillypore TD practice your pasa Thai and look for Thai girlfriend for you. Swee boh? ;)
How I can contact you ? give me your phone number or skype ifan.chin i try to find a serious girl. thanks

Bontiong
08-10-2012, 11:16 AM
Too hi tech is no good too... I recently set up my Thai Girlfriend iCloud on her phone on my last trip there 2 weeks ago.. And I was shock at the places she go..... She claim to go to work i office, but when I check on her whereabouts ( find iPhone) .. Oh my she is at one of MP ....

My heart just drop.. Can't confront her as no prove.. The locations i received can't really pin point 100 percent.. But to my knowledge the area she is in only 3 big building. Around.

Our relationship is kinda serious... I kinda plan if in 2 year no problem in our relationship.. I would marry her.

Maybe I should treat as friends.. I've been helping her with financial aid a bit.. As you know Bangkok is expensive city for single girl.. Need prove like pictures to back out of this relationship...

Any bros going to Rachadapisek 13 ... I will make your trip worthy... PM me..
Do you need me to spy and take a pic as a prove ? I will be in BKK on 23 - 29 Oct. Tell me clear what do you want to do.

Bontiong
08-10-2012, 12:30 PM
Hi Bro YinYang, you can go to CCK via MRT (stop at Huay Kwang station)
Either walk there (20 min) or take bike or tuk-tuk (THB40)
I can email you map from CCK card
Drop me a PM for your email address and soon you will be in rubba-rubba land.
my email [email protected] I wish for guide to CCK, I will be there on 23 oCT

Bontiong
08-10-2012, 12:51 PM
You can pick up BG from beer bar. For THB5000-THB7000, they will be more happy to be your GF 24hrs. While showing you around bangkok, all expense is on you. (food, transport and shopping for you and her). This is over and above your THB5000-7000.

Actually I think THB 4000-5000 per 24hrs should be sufficient. I know someone paid THB 3000 LT. The BG service him at night, next day eat and shop with him. Then finally left him after 3pm. So I think THB 4K-5K (she gets free food + shopping + sight seeing + nice hotel stay) should be sufficient for 24hrs.

Expecting a BG to pick you up from airport will only happen on your next trip to bangkok if both of you have chemistry in this trip.
hi Bro, seem you can arrange a girl LT for me. appreciate if you can introduce one to me and let's us when we will have chemistry or not, I am willing pay 3000 - 5000 bath for a day (24 hrs). mail me at [email protected] or skype ifan.chin

Bontiong
08-10-2012, 01:05 PM
HAHA, i am staying in bangkok now. Any bros need some help or question about bangkok regardless of what matter , please feel free to message me. I will try my very best to help out if possible.

_/|\_ sawadee krab ! :D
Bro, appreciate if you can help for a newbie like me. will be go to BKK for the first time, but most reading this forum and interesting to try LT for a day. any recommendation ? mail me [email protected]

TonyCheong
08-10-2012, 04:39 PM
Doesn't matter if it's real or fake moaning to me as long as I can release. :p

55555...so true!

Last night this girl was moaning really loud and kept say "fxxk my pu55y, fxxk my pu55y." I was going to CIM but finally unloaded in flat doggie ;)

You'll realise that the more you cheong, the less expectations you have. :D

All that matters to me is my little bro can stand without the help of ED pills.
In out, in out even just for 5 minutes I vely sextisfied liao. :p

gsk721g
08-10-2012, 05:14 PM
Agree with Bro TonyCheong.
For me, aim is to try all kinds of pussy. Tight ones, fit-like-glove ones, slick and wet ones, loose but experienced ones, muscular ones, etc.

naemlo
08-10-2012, 07:44 PM
All that matters to me is my little bro can stand without the help of ED pills.
In out, in out even just for 5 minutes I vely sextisfied liao. :p

U have the same endurance with me... :D

TonyCheong
08-10-2012, 07:55 PM
Agree with Bro TonyCheong.

For me, aim is to try all kinds of pussy. Tight ones, fit-like-glove ones, slick and wet ones, loose but experienced ones, muscular ones, etc.

Hehehehe. :D

U have the same endurance with me... :D

Now old liao cannot whack 1 hour non stop. :( :p

indianmagicoil
08-10-2012, 08:21 PM
Ah Tiong哥, u wan Thai pussy? I'll b in Bangkok this Weds to Fri can bring u around for 6C6C if not can PM me anytime and we arrange
Date & place for Sillypore Thai Disco tour... Leave your heart at home.

stmapede
08-10-2012, 09:43 PM
Bro, appreciate if you can help for a newbie like me. will be go to BKK for the first time, but most reading this forum and interesting to try LT for a day. any recommendation ? mail me [email protected]

It would help if you are more specific as to what kind of help and recommendation you want.

Bontiong
09-10-2012, 09:47 AM
It would help if you are more specific as to what kind of help and recommendation you want.
Let me know if you know some ladies who can LT and introduce me to her. specific already leh

Bontiong
09-10-2012, 10:08 AM
Please feel free if you have the same interest on the forum who has trip to BKK and PTY.

I am a newbie, first time to BKK and PTY need guide from the expertise one, appreciate if we can join in a group and hunting together.

My trip start as follow :
23 - 26 Oct in BKK
26 - 28 Oct in PTY
28 - 29 Oct in BKK

I wish can learn from the master, local people more advantage and join in the group wherever you come from.

Thank you

wei8888
09-10-2012, 10:30 AM
anybody going on 12/11?

cloudstride
09-10-2012, 03:15 PM
any bros there on 14/10 and 15/10 ?

skunkpilot
09-10-2012, 03:44 PM
Do you need me to spy and take a pic as a prove ? I will be in BKK on 23 - 29 Oct. Tell me clear what do you want to do.

No worries bro.. Got everything sorted... I had a one on one conversation... Truth is out... I'm sad of the outcome... But we remain as friend with benefit... She was short on cash.... She got laid off her regular admin job.. She and her office friend decided to make fast cash during that time.... Worst decision she ever made ...she confess... Not sure to believe her .... Now she got a new regular office job, Thanks to my connection of clientele.. Pay is higher than before ... Not sure of where this relationship will go...

Bontiong
09-10-2012, 03:53 PM
No worries bro.. Got everything sorted... I had a one on one conversation... Truth is out... I'm sad of the outcome... But we remain as friend with benefit... She was short on cash.... She got laid off her regular admin job.. She and her office friend decided to make fast cash during that time.... Worst decision she ever made ...she confess... Not sure to believe her .... Now she got a new regular office job, Thanks to my connection of clientele.. Pay is higher than before ... Not sure of where this relationship will go...
Yeah sometime we want built up serious relationship whenever we see it possible, unluckily I guess 90% end up 'scam'. I still want believe about 10% but we need to wise, have fun first then see what happened. be strong bro. Actually the same case almost happened to me the damage only air ticket and hotel, thats ok for me.

naemlo
09-10-2012, 06:45 PM
Now she got a new regular office job, Thanks to my connection of clientele.. Pay is higher than before ... Not sure of where this relationship will go...

Since she was in admin position, guess her paid is about 10-15k. Assuming your connection si beh tok kong, she will get paid about 20-25k.... Just curious, what make u think she will not go back to old trade where money is easier to come and more? :rolleyes: and esp when her parents are sick, bike broken down, car radiator spoil, cow needs to see vet, house roof leaks water??

When a ger decides to sell her body because of money, the obstacle of "not willing" is broken and easy money is flowing in. When she needs money again, there is no obstacle, she dun have to think twice, just sell again.

Man when falls for a WL will always think of a good reason to comfort himself why she needs to sell and forgive her. :D

The above is a game of love with a WL. :D

Believing these gers is worse than believing it is the end of the world in 2012.

Flyboyboy
09-10-2012, 07:30 PM
Sorry guys a lil out of topic. Never been to bkk. Planning to travel to koh samet this weekend. Most comfortable way to get there? 5 of us...

Staying in nanthra sukhumvit 39...

vincent69
09-10-2012, 08:57 PM
Dear Bro,

I will be in bkk from 12 Nov onwards, where to find those geylang fish tank type and where to find those can stay overnight, I seen soi cowboy, are those girls available for overnight and if yes, what is the charges like ? Thanks for advising a newbie, though I been to bkk many times liao.

skunkpilot
09-10-2012, 09:00 PM

Since she was in admin position, guess her paid is about 10-15k. Assuming your connection si beh tok kong, she will get paid about 20-25k.... Just curious, what make u think she will not go back to old trade where money is easier to come and more? :rolleyes: and esp when her parents are sick, bike broken down, car radiator spoil, cow needs to see vet, house roof leaks water??

When a ger decides to sell her body because of money, the obstacle of "not willing" is broken and easy money is flowing in. When she needs money again, there is no obstacle, she dun have to think twice, just sell again.

Man when falls for a WL will always think of a good reason to comfort himself why she needs to sell and forgive her. :D

The above is a game of love with a WL. :D

Believing these gers is worse than believing it is the end of the world in 2012.

Yup she got... 25,000 per month... Wah! you so good.... But my ass is on the line if she fuck up the trust I had with my connection...

True.. She could just decided to go on the wild side again... I have no control over it... That is why I'm not sure how this relationship will go... After that incident.... My trust in her is 30%... Will it increased... I'm not sure.. Time will tell.. Im a soft hearted person.... That is the problem.... But when it come to work... 100% professional and by the book... If she mess up the current job... She is out...

You see.. I'm also kinda sneaking around her back to go to MP when I'm in BKK, or meet client at KTV (Singapore)... The things is I did not get caught by her.... So Im willing to forgive her someday... During her desperate moment... When she is out of job... I should increase my contribution .... She also kinda paiseh to speak up... She had this thought that I would love her less if she keeping constanly asking money from me... Partly my fault...Enough about me!!!!

To All our bros... There is so many puying down here in BKK... Don't fall in love.... Don't lose out to Farang... Our exchange rate is some how same... Just dress smart... No boardshort when go hunting... If you love travel in shorts.. My advice, choose a solid color 3/4 pant with a dress shirt and slip on shoes( no slippers)... Put on perfume... Even if you not good looking.. Make sure You score high on appreance and hygiene. This is proven fact... I'm used to be in my football jersey (go ManU) when I'm hunting in MP and club.. My good friend RAV is an Indian.... He always where long pants and long slevee shirt when we go out hunting... I told him to take a chill pill buddy... Loosen up... People might recognise us in our regular outfit.... RAV told me since he dress up to the 9... Hardly any Thai puying turned him down.. And the attention he get better reception with waiter/ bartender and especially those door bitches at the club...

A Thai girl once told me that it is so easy to spot a Singaporean.... Slippers, football jersey and shorts... Singaporean also not a good tipper... I then told her your services no good ... Thats why Tip so little... Told her to watch some porn movie ... Then she know what men really want...hahaha..

I always set the mood for the ladies at the MP... I told them ... I had $500 Baht or more in my pocket... You BBBJ me long time or can make me CIM and service me good this money is yours... Sometime in the middle of the session you can show your thump up or thump down signal...555.

Christopher1978
09-10-2012, 09:33 PM
looks like muz bring extra long sleeve shirt,3/4 pants n slip on shoe to score well in clubs/MP or Ago go. Thanks for sharing this impt information.

conman
09-10-2012, 09:42 PM
looks like muz bring extra long sleeve shirt,3/4 pants n slip on shoe to score well in clubs/MP or Ago go. Thanks for sharing this impt information.

Don't forget to bring extra baht too. Hahaha

indianmagicoil
10-10-2012, 03:14 AM
Sorry guys a lil out of topic. Never been to bkk. Planning to travel to koh samet this weekend. Most comfortable way to get there? 5 of us...
KNS what's you'd budget? Private helicopter is the best if not book a mini van :rolleyes:

Tharmae, I believe is one of the places they go when short of rent money.

Dear Bro,

I will be in bkk from 12 Nov onwards, where to find those geylang fish tank type and where to find those can stay overnight, I seen soi cowboy, are those girls available for overnight and if yes, what is the charges like ? Thanks for advising a newbie, though I been to bkk many times liao.
Been many times still need to ask?:rolleyes:

indianmagicoil
10-10-2012, 03:30 AM
I'm also kinda sneaking around her back to go to MP when I'm in BKK, or meet client at KTV (Singapore)... The things is I did not get caught by her.... So Im willing to forgive her someday... During her desperate moment... When she is out of job... I should increase my contribution .... She also kinda paiseh to speak up... She had this thought that I would love her less if she keeping constanly asking money from me... Partly my fault...Enough about me!!!!

To All our bros... There is so many puying down here in BKK... Don't fall in love....
Why the double standard? U fuck around behind her back is OK but she needs to fuck for money u get so worked up. U ask people not to fall in love with Thai ladies but yourself? All men are bastards and this is the cause of unhappiness in relationship with Thai ladies.

Flyboyboy
10-10-2012, 08:20 AM
[QUOTE=indianmagicoil;7909176]KNS what's you'd budget? Private helicopter is the best if not book a mini van :rolleyes:

Lol first time there ma... Minivan can arrange from hotel? Thx!

gsk721g
10-10-2012, 09:36 AM
Hi Bros, sometimes I think the opposite. I see many Thais wearing branded watches like ROLEX ... Even stewards and stewardess in Thai planes wear them.

Also, the 3rd richest Thai Charoen Sirivadhanabhakdi coughed out a few billions to buy F&N of SG.

Thais are rich. Hmm...if only the rich could share some of their wealth with the bros here, we can all have a bonking good time!

indianmagicoil
10-10-2012, 12:07 PM
[QUOTE=indianmagicoil;7909176]KNS what's you'd budget? Private helicopter is the best if not book a mini van :rolleyes:

Lol first time there ma... Minivan can arrange from hotel? Thx!
The hotel u r staying at should b able to arrange for you.

Hi Bros, sometimes I think the opposite. I see many Thais wearing branded watches like ROLEX ... Even stewards and stewardess in Thai planes wear them.

Also, the 3rd richest Thai Charoen Sirivadhanabhakdi coughed out a few billions to buy F&N of SG.

Thais are rich. Hmm...if only the rich could share some of their wealth with the bros here, we can all have a bonking good time!
In proportion to the general Thai population rich Thais r not that many but hang around Bangkok you will see more rich thais and their displays of wealth becoz the capital is where mist of them stay. There is also a large middle class too. So Thais in general r fairly well off.

poulnil
10-10-2012, 01:51 PM
can anyone pm me the contact for thailand esc
ort contact

skunkpilot
10-10-2012, 02:38 PM
Why the double standard? U fuck around behind her back is OK but she needs to fuck for money u get so worked up. U ask people not to fall in love with Thai ladies but yourself? All men are bastards and this is the cause of unhappiness in relationship with Thai ladies.

My relationship fail due to bad communication... I'm not a mind reader... You ask and I give...

It is true... I fuck around.... I should not have a double standard.... Fuck is a fuck...But there is a different bro.... I'm paying for it... I can choose which girl I want, what style, pattern, CIM, BBBJ, COF ,.... So many list... But for the FL.. Can they choose the customer? Can she say 'No' to the pimp or customer... Can she demand the customer not to go rough... Does she want to be in that situation....

It is true... All men are bastards... It is because our software/mentality is different from women... In the olden days men are allowed to have more than one wife and concubines... It is the statues of wealth.... Over the years... Somebody decide to change this mentality of just being a " couple"... Men mentality still does not change....

Dont be like me.... It is stated in recent survey ... Thai women are.....ehm..ehm..number 1 for not faithful. I think this survey must be done in Bangkok, Pattaya and phuket area....

My advise to our bro... Married or single... Have fun.. Change Puying every night... Live your fantasy...once money finish... Come home leave your toys behind go back to your love one... Work hard when you come back... Come again in 6 month...new puying are still available... If you want fresh puying wait at chaktuchak bus station... So many just arrived from Issan wanting to try their luck in big city...

Dress and smell good.... Don't loose out to Farang when you go hunting... It is ok to loose out to Japo.... Wow ... can't match sgd to Yen..

skunkpilot
10-10-2012, 02:43 PM
[QUOTE=Flyboyboy;7909501]
The hotel u r staying at should b able to arrange for you.

In proportion to the general Thai population rich Thais r not that many but hang around Bangkok you will see more rich thais and their displays of wealth becoz the capital is where mist of them stay. There is also a large middle class too. So Thais in general r fairly well off.

Any bros know connection to class a1 fake watches in Bangkok... So far..all the street vendor I ask ...give a cut throat price. In KL petaling street Rolex are a joke... Logo too small.. And do not last a month...

KatoeyLover69
10-10-2012, 05:04 PM
Thailand Public Holidays 2013

Here is a list of Thailand Public Holidays & Festivals of calendar year 2013. There are national holidays, as well as some of the most important festivals and celebrations in Thailand. Many of Thailand holidays are based on Thai lunar calendar, thus it will have different dates from previous years.

The dates of Thailand 2013 public holidays are available below. Please note that this Thailand 2013 public holidays calendar is based on estimate only. We do not and cannot guarantee the accuracy of this Thailand public holidays calendar for the year of 2013.

Thailand Holidays 2013 & Thailand Festivals 2013
Here is the list of Thailand 2013 holidays and festivals.

New Year’s Day
-------------------
The 1st day of the 1st month according to Western calendar – New Year’s Day
Tuesday, 1 January 2013

Chinese New Year
-----------------------
The 1st day of the 1st lunar month according to Chinese lunar calendar – Chinese New Year
Not a national holiday, but some businesses are closed.
Sunday, 10 February 2013

Makha Bucha
----------------
Commemorates Buddha’s teaching of Ovada Patimokkha.
Monday, 11 March 2013

Chakri Memorial Day
-------------------------
Commemorates the establishment of Chakri Dinasty – Chakri
Saturday, 6 April 2013
*Monday, 8 April 2013 (substitute)

Songkran Festival
----------------------
Sonkran festival, also known as Water festival, is the traditional Thai New Year. The prime holiday in Thailand.
Saturday, 13 April 2013
Sunday, 14 April 2013
Monday, 15 April 2013
Tuesday, 16 April 2013 (*Sonkran observed)
Wednesday, 17 April 2013 (*Sonkran observed)

Thailand Labor Day
------------------------
International labor day to celebrates the achievement of the workers.
Wednesday, 1 May 2013

Coronation Day
--------------------
Commemorates the coronation of King Bhumibol Adulyadej.
Sunday, 5 May 2013
*Monday, 6 May 2013 (substitute)

Royal Ploughing Ceremony
---------------------------------
Ceremony to give blessings to the farmers.
Saturday, 11 May 2013 (the date may change)

Visakha Bucha / Vesak Day
----------------------------------
Celebrates the birth, enlightenment, and entry to the nirvana of Buddha – Vesak Day
Friday, 24 May 2013

Asanha Bucha / Asalha Puja Day
-----------------------------------------
Commemorates the Buddha’s first sermon in the Deer Park in Benares.
Tuesday, 30 July 2013

HM The Queen’s Birthday
-------------------------------
Celebrates the birthday of Queen Sirikit in 1932.
Monday, 12 August 2013

Chulalongkorn Memorial Day
-----------------------------------
Commemorates the passing of King Chulalongkorn in 1910.
Wednesday, 23 October 2013

Loy Kratong
----------------
The day to respect the goddess of the water by floating candlelit offerings on all waterways around the kingdom – Loy Krathong
Not a national holiday.
Monday, 18 November 2013

HM The King’s Birthday
----------------------------
Commemorates the birthday of King Bhumibol Adulyadej in 1927.
Thursday, 5 December 2013

Thai Constitution Day
---------------------------
Celebrates the proclamation of the first permanent constitution in 1932.
Tuesday, 10 December 2013

coolrhino
10-10-2012, 11:27 PM
Would like to ask bros over here is there any escort web for Thai ladies to spend the whole day with you? I'm talking like from morning to the next morning not as in agogo long time type.. :) cheers bro thanks for the info...

sinkwc
11-10-2012, 11:31 AM
Hi all, any bro in bkk or pattaya on 14 to 18 oct?

Wan to hang out tog?

Or any bro can guide me along?

AdGuy
11-10-2012, 02:44 PM
Does anyone know if Le Fenix sukhumvit is girl friendly and near to agg action?

Thanks lots

stmapede
11-10-2012, 02:48 PM
Does anyone know if Le Fenix sukhumvit is girl friendly and near to agg action?

Thanks lots

Yes it is girl friendly. Not far. Can say almost middle of Soi Cowboy & NEP

But its very deep into Soi 11. You would need to walk a little, maybe 10mins, before you reach the main road. From main road another 5mins to NEP and 10mins to Soi Cowboy.

Otherwise the club (Q Bar) just opposite it may be interesting to you though the Fl there cost more.

AdGuy
11-10-2012, 02:55 PM
Yes it is girl friendly.

Thank you sir

SilverCynical89
11-10-2012, 02:58 PM
jinjiasian , now trap near baiyoke sky raining like cannot find any action action only small MP nearby

El Frances
11-10-2012, 03:16 PM
As days to avoid, you can also add the Japanese Golden week. In 2013, it will be separated in two parts:
Monday April 29th (so Friday 27th to Monday 29th)
May 3rd to May 6th

etct88
11-10-2012, 04:03 PM

I no double standard, I pay what I what to hear and believe till I cannot afford or need to hear new voice, goes both ways......:p

Love or lust, so confusing...........:D

or just being fcuking selfish...:rolleyes:

TonyCheong
12-10-2012, 01:33 AM
I no double standard, I pay what I what to hear and believe till I cannot afford or need to hear new voice, goes both ways......:p

Haha so truthful. :D

Love or lust?
Mostly is lust that get men into trouble.
Watch Shaw Shaft Redemption. :p

wateva83
13-10-2012, 12:22 AM
jinjiasian , now trap near baiyoke sky raining like cannot find any action action only small MP nearby

lol...i was staying in baiyoke boutique which is behind ur hotel the last time i went bkk...

btw...the message shops near there damn good...but no special sia...

indianmagicoil
13-10-2012, 02:09 AM
Before I went SK last night I made a quick run around the NEP area.

Nana Hotel parking lot seems to have more katoeys.

Going further into Soi Nana and walked past a new after hours joint, NANA LIQUID, that I didn't see on my last trip. Opens 10pm to 5am. Bouncer at the door told me crowd comes in after 2am (when most AGG girls r high and dry). Cover Bht200 with one standard drink. New fishing pond? Bros who went there b4, FRs plz.

"the hotel with Annie's Massage" went to investigate rumors of Russian FLs. Just nice OKT stepped out of the lobby with local Thai customers. From their chatter they seemed quite happy. Managed to catch the OKT and told me Bht3,100 - one shot. Take lift to 4th floor. Saw some of the FLs in the lobby. Looking at them seems more Central Asian than Central European. Opens 10pm to 4am daily. Adviced not to come after 2am coz some girls would have knocked off work.

Bro Silver Cynic, glad u enjoyed Nataree. Most bros do... SYTs power there is strong. Pai seh PM u SC's address late. Plz post any SC FRs if u can. Cheers now!

TheHammers
13-10-2012, 03:07 AM
Going further into Soi Nana and walked past a new after hours joint, NANA LIQUID, that I didn't see on my last trip. Opens 10pm to 5am. Bouncer at the door told me crowd comes in after 2am (when most AGG girls r high and dry). Cover Bht200 with one standard drink. New fishing pond? Bros who went there b4, FRs plz.

Yeah the place fills up in the wee hours of the morning..... with ladyboys! :mad:

turtle_no15
13-10-2012, 05:41 PM
bro's im going to stay in somerset lake point.

Soi Sukumvit 16. is there anything fun to do or nice food there???

klose87
14-10-2012, 01:42 AM
bro's im going to stay in somerset lake point.

Soi Sukumvit 16. is there anything fun to do or nice food there???

what kind of fun? u are not far away from Soi Cowboy and Thermae. Even Nana is walkable. 1 stop down are all the oily massage joint in sukhumvit. or take an mrt to huay kwang for all the MPs.

Food, what kind of food? No lack of good food in Asoke area, it depend on ur preferance and budget as well.

El Frances
14-10-2012, 06:33 PM

Cheers now!

I've been there a few times. Nothing special. It's usually not very crowded, even late. Also tends to be too hot in the seating area. There's a band playing. Music is not as loud as Insomnia. A few gogo girls and waiters from NEP here after 2am, but don't expect a crowd of them. As in any disco around, most of the girls are the usual 30+ FLs. (Not many Katoe when I was there, it may vary, I guess).

Siammy
15-10-2012, 03:25 AM
Soi Sukumvit 16. is there nice food there???

There’s a 24-hr Took Lae Dee coffeshop in the Foodland on Soi 16, just like in the Foodland on Soi 5. It’s actually better because they have lots of tables besides a long counter. Same menu but entirely different clientele – local rich Thais, local Indians, working expats and some Chinese tourists.

This is actually within walking distance from Soi Cowboy but it seems not too many people know about it.

ace_rc
15-10-2012, 01:01 PM
Hi Bro, anyone have info on booking girls for over night? what is the damage and address? haven't been BKK for quite some years, last time can book a girl for 1 day...but now lost all contact, can any kind bro help me with info. I will be going BKK next month and hope to have some good time

indianmagicoil
15-10-2012, 09:48 PM
There’s a 24-hr Took Lae Dee coffeshop in the Foodland on Soi 16, just like in the Foodland on Soi 5. It’s actually better because they have lots of tables besides a long counter. Same menu but entirely different clientele – local rich Thais, local Indians, working expats and some Chinese tourists.

This is actually within walking distance from Soi Cowboy but it seems not too many people know about it.
Thats becoz the food sucks so not worth going or knowing about.

<solidsnake>
15-10-2012, 11:46 PM
I will be going on the 29th Oct to 2 Nov. Anyone going to BKK this period? We can plan something for night act.

devil99
16-10-2012, 01:19 AM

Nana Hotel parking lot seems to have more katoeys.

"the hotel with Annie's Massage" went to investigate rumors of Russian FLs. Just nice OKT stepped out of the lobby with local Thai customers. From their chatter they seemed quite happy. Managed to catch the OKT and told me Bht3,100 - one shot. Take lift to 4th floor. Saw some of the FLs in the lobby. Looking at them seems more Central Asian than Central European. Opens 10pm to 4am daily. Adviced not to come after 2am coz some girls would have knocked off work.

can share more details abt the hotel with Annie'sMassage??

SureScore
16-10-2012, 01:53 PM

Thank you for sharing.

AdGuy
16-10-2012, 02:52 PM
Thank you for sharing.

Gi vay? You appear everywhere :D

naemlo
16-10-2012, 09:32 PM
can share more details abt the hotel with Annie'sMassage??

What details u want to know?? :confused:

indianmagicoil
17-10-2012, 02:43 AM
Thank you for sharing.
If u score plz post FR.

Bro Devil, what info u need? Building description? Me not mind reader.

devil99
17-10-2012, 04:46 PM
If u score plz post FR.

Bro Devil, what info u need? Building description? Me not mind reader.

yup..!! building description! sorry for the confusion... thanks

javmonster
17-10-2012, 06:22 PM
after my not so successful jk trip, biz took me to land of smiles. Woo hoo.... Was having a hard on looking at TG stewardess.

1st night, late conf call again. Damned. 12 midnight, walk to sukhumvit soi 13 areas, near thermae cafe. Lucky man!still got chicks. Picked 1 fair syt who said she only want 2 do 1 shot. Bring back hotel and sop and paid 2k.

2nd night, went to emannuel (maybe wrong spelling) after dinner at 9pm. Siao liao. Many men stare at the balance stock and hang around. Pop by cesaer opposite, only 4 gals! Nataree got a lot but the manager a bit irritating, keep promoting virgin at 30k. Not hoping for much, next door is a place called subway. Finally choose a gal, massage not great but she's playful. Finished and become 2.6k baht poorer.

For those who up my points, tq.

antoniusbudi99
17-10-2012, 09:38 PM
Gurus,

can ask some quick questions?

Any different in girl's price between November early and Mid december?

thanks yah...

naemlo
17-10-2012, 10:00 PM
Any different in girl's price between November early and Mid december?

Nov, great Bangkok sales :D

Dylan_825
17-10-2012, 10:38 PM
Nov, great Bangkok sales :D

LOL!!! yeah thats y i going mid-nov. Heard some bars got 30% off bar fines at soi cowboy!

antoniusbudi99
17-10-2012, 10:41 PM
eh, Sifu Naemlo,

seriously ah? :( :(

I confused whether to go early nov or mid Dec leh... piangz....

based on sifu's experience, how much diff ah? barfine? st or lt? thanks2 hor..

lostlov
17-10-2012, 10:52 PM
Seriously there is bangkok sales in nov???!!! If yes i go book ticktet go there hoilday and chiong liao

alpharomeo
17-10-2012, 11:14 PM
peiseh...can anyone recommend where to learn conversational thai?
will be sent to Chiangmai for work attachment soon...tk u:)

wateva83
17-10-2012, 11:26 PM
damn...i'm already in BKK...too early liaoz...

indianmagicoil
18-10-2012, 01:32 AM
yup..!! building description! sorry for the confusion... thanks
If u come via Soi Nana aka Sukhumvit Soi 4 its about 400m(?) from the main road. Keep to the opposite of Nana Entertainment Plaza. From main road would be petrol station, Nana Hotel, bunch of bars... Then a bit further in from the soi would be a cream color building. Quite big, can't miss... have like sports bars around it. Sorry dunno whats the hotel name. Good luck.

turtle_no15
18-10-2012, 01:49 AM
sure got got discount -.-

im going 15 nov

malsoonka
18-10-2012, 02:50 AM
The Enterprise exited Stargate Phetchaburi MRT at 1730 today and travel at Warp 1 (on foot) to Planet Plaza Entertainment Complex which is at the other end of Thanon Phetchaburi. Pass by Don Bosco Technical Schoo...

Seems Planet Plaza geared towards explorers (tourists) and not towards colonists Japs and Thais.

Sounds like Jean Luc should've turned the other direction from the MRT exit and gone for another round at La Belle. Or taken a bus down Petchburi in the direction towards Pattanakarn - at the end you have Biwa and Meree. Lagi non-farang. :D

indianmagicoil
18-10-2012, 11:40 AM
For bros on tight budget.

Airport Link is having a promo... BHT20 only (less than SGD1) if u take the train from now until 31 Dec 2012 but its between 11am and 2pm daily. I think cheapest, I dare say on the world, from airport to city center. :D

Heshang
18-10-2012, 11:43 AM
Hi all,

Any recommendation for good couple spa in bkk? Where me n gf can have sex there. Thanks

naemlo
18-10-2012, 12:39 PM
Any recommendation for good couple spa in bkk? Where me n gf can have sex there. Thanks

Your hotel room, where u can massage each other and have sex after it.

turtle_no15
18-10-2012, 01:45 PM
your hotel room, where u can massage each other and have sex after it.

like!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AdGuy
18-10-2012, 02:01 PM
Quick question...

For newbies with totally no knowledge of the Thai language (except to say I want to sawa your D cup), is it advisable to visit Saphan Kwai?

BlueDragon193
18-10-2012, 03:06 PM
Quick question...

For newbies with totally no knowledge of the Thai language (except to say I want to sawa your D cup), is it advisable to visit Saphan Kwai?

Why not....can still use sign and or body language.:D

naemlo
18-10-2012, 03:16 PM

Yes u can. It is not in area 51 where visitor is forbidden :D

AdGuy
18-10-2012, 04:57 PM
Thanks.

Coz i read from a farang blog that when he entered... All eyes on him macam wanna whack him.

Just wanna make sure im not threading into some out of bounds local only area.

massageboy666
18-10-2012, 06:13 PM
bros, what's the name of that sauna cum massage place at ratchada ---- it has a gym as well in there...have not been there for a while..its largely patronized by Thais ..yeah it has a barber shop as well

sentsggirls
18-10-2012, 06:31 PM
bros, when u go bkk alone, how long u guys stay there?

naemlo
18-10-2012, 06:45 PM

Difficult to answer.... some like to stay forever, some 3 days bored with it. For me, in any city, if I am there for entertainment, I will spend max 3 nights. Every nights drink n cheong also boring.

soi15
18-10-2012, 08:25 PM
Difficult to answer.... some like to stay forever, some 3 days bored with it. For me, in any city, if I am there for entertainment, I will spend max 3 nights. Every nights drink n cheong also boring.

When are you going to add "Easy Guide to Phnom Penh"?

naemlo
18-10-2012, 09:40 PM
When are you going to add "Easy Guide to Phnom Penh"?

Waiting for u to visit me.

sduuu
19-10-2012, 12:05 AM

3 or 4 nights is good enuff for me. Any longer and it gets quite bored.

massageboy666
19-10-2012, 08:27 AM
bros, what's the name of that sauna cum massage place at ratchada ---- it has a gym as well in there...have not been there for a while..its largely patronized by Thais ..yeah it has a barber shop as well

I guess I will answer my own question. It's tharn thong. They had a pretty good selection last night - plenty of syts .

indianmagicoil
19-10-2012, 10:28 PM
Thanks.
Coz i read from a farang blog that when he entered... All eyes on him macam wanna whack him.
Which farang's blog was it? Must b his attitude very "guan tin" (aka kwai lan) if not foreigners are most welcomed as long as you dun get too rowdy or do anything stupid. Have other farang forums & blogs but nothing hostile towards non-Thais.

The MMS and captains should be able to speak a fair bit of English because have many foreigners patronizing the place. My Thai is also so-so, important is not be shy and just speak. Remember a few key words should be sufficient and on top of sign & body language the most important is “jiang chua dii" or "talk paper numbers" :D

cooler07
20-10-2012, 01:43 AM
Thanks.

More n more foreigners GG there. When I last went there, I saw some Korean guys. But I don't like the setting there...

hunterhi
20-10-2012, 03:21 AM
Bro, Y? U worry about the setting, u should worry about if there r enough SYT for u to up anot... :rolleyes:

More n more foreigners GG there. When I last went there, I saw some Korean guys. But I don't like the setting there...

naemlo
20-10-2012, 01:46 PM

What type of "setting" u like? :confused:

cooler07
20-10-2012, 01:49 PM
Bro, Y? U worry about the setting, u should worry about if there r enough SYT for u to up anot... :rolleyes:

The place is too big and difficult to have a good view of the girls. Most SYT butterfly into private rooms... Girls can only speak very minimum English. If u know nuts abt pasa Thai, I don't recommend pple gg there...

cooler07
20-10-2012, 02:04 PM
But if u like watching shows, SM, pole dancing... Etc can go there have a look. Every certain intervals there will be gals performing.

hunterhi
20-10-2012, 09:16 PM
Ok, oic... My Tai Kor N..... Bring me newbies there once, as there is a timing to catch to look at the Sao Sao, not too bad I ok with that as I have not been to soi cowboy n nana so cannot compared, as I'm BKK newbies... :p

The place is too big and difficult to have a good view of the girls. Most SYT butterfly into private rooms... Girls can only speak very minimum English. If u know nuts abt pasa Thai, I don't recommend pple gg there...

But if u like watching shows, SM, pole dancing... Etc can go there have a look. Every certain intervals there will be gals performing.

Yorktuda
21-10-2012, 02:25 AM
Any bros in BKK wanna meet up to chiong agogo bars? feel kinda sian chionging alone. do pm me thanks

nookie2612
21-10-2012, 02:44 AM
Just back to BKK after a long time. Looked thru the posts and am so eager to start my adventures in BKK. But then, i suppose cheonging will be better with bros, so since i am gonna be stationed here for some time, I am planning to check out some places and JIO any bros coming to BKK for some fun...so stay tuned!:p

indianmagicoil
21-10-2012, 05:33 AM
My relationship fail due to bad communication...
You consider a prostitute as your girlfriend. She fucks for money and you have money to fuck. You met her at a whorehouse and she knows you fuck around. She is thousands of kilometers away. You see each other maybe 3 times a year. Different culture, race, upbringing and environment.

Taking the high road and making excuses for your own selfish satisfaction taking responsibility for your own actions. What a load of bull and why such money-for-sex-relationships will never last.

ou should also get over your SPG likes farang coz of bigger dick mentality. Like a typical Sillypore whiner who blames everyone for their pathetic state but lack self reflection.

Caveat emptor - this is the internet. I can be anyone and everyone!

naemlo
21-10-2012, 01:32 PM

As mentioned many times, "local AGG".... so u should expect the place frequent mostly by Thais and once in awhile foreigners. Since mostly Thai men, these gers dun bother to learn English. BTW guess u went to TED, other local joints dun have private room.

Frankly, to all cheongsters, if u like to sit, drink and talk heart with a ger then G-club is the place. Most gers are willing to sit down with u for as long as u want to talk, even the topic is boring, she will pretend it is amazing and interesting. :D

AGG gers in Nana or Cowboy will only talk about barfine and LD. Try not buying any LD, the ger will disappear within seconds. Even if u buy 1 LD, after a min if u dun pop the question of ST, the ger will give excuse to get away. To them, time is money, being seem as no customer, will give her more chance of getting another carrot, another LD and maybe a ST.

Local AGG is good when u feel like having drinks and molest the ger. End of the night, if u feel like bonking, u can bring the ger back.

From the above, know what u want, then head towards the joint. U will not be disappointed at the end of the night.

Ok, oic... My Tai Kor N..... Bring me newbies there once, as there is a timing to catch to look at the Sao Sao, not too bad I ok with that as I have not been to soi cowboy n nana so cannot compared, as I'm BKK newbies... :p

U a bit weird thinking... just love Chiang Mai and Phuket.

cooler07
21-10-2012, 02:04 PM
Local AGG is good when u feel like having drinks and molest the ger. End of the night, if u feel like bonking, u can bring the ger back.

From the above, know what u want, then head towards the joint. U will not be disappointed at the end of the night.

My friend brought me to the joint for eye-opener experience of local joint. We got a few girls to sit with us. I friend was enjoying as he is fluent with pasa Thai. I just drink and rub rub with the girls and watching the shows. Not all girls can be brought out in TED, only those wearing bikinis. Anyway a cheap experience worth a try. I heard there is another joint called rainbow which is happening. Any FRs abt rainbow at SK?

naemlo
21-10-2012, 02:07 PM
Any FRs abt rainbow at SK?

Wearing bikinis are so called dancers. Those in normal clothing, mostly FL, they will go there when they need money.
Ask the mms or pps to recommend if u want to bring out. I can say most wearing normal clothing will go out while bikinis, depending whether they need extra cash.

Rainbow another local joint same as TED.... Angkrit nid noy. :D

cooler07
21-10-2012, 02:08 PM

If we can link up. I will bring u ard in BKK. :D

fishhead
21-10-2012, 03:57 PM
Bangkok... Seem like a good place to cheong aaa...

hunterhi
21-10-2012, 04:25 PM
Wa, Tai Kor, u like that said me I :eek: that night I m ok when we go there just budget lioa, so no fire, I love Phuket because izzt the first place I cheong LOS, as Chiangmai is the after boring of Phuket than I change, Bangkok just too many I cannot handle so I dun like to go there as money not enough, as bonking is not the first thing in my travel ... I heartbreak u like that said me... 😭 N ur timing always not right when I go there, as I ok with LSB concept... Nw u change ground again I how to catch up????

U a bit weird thinking... just love Chiang Mai and Phuket.

Ok thanks, then u will be my tour guide in bkk, I m going to finished my trip soon, time to go back n take shit put on the wall, anything u PM, as Dec I will be in the north... But not sure how many day...

If we can link up. I will bring u ard in BKK. :D

naemlo
21-10-2012, 05:29 PM
Ok thanks, then u will be my tour guide in bkk, I m going to finished my trip soon, time to go back n take shit put on the wall, anything u PM, as Dec I will be in the north... But not sure how many day...

Mai diam diam North... should consider other city. :D

Cookiee
21-10-2012, 07:34 PM
Will be flying to bkk on wed to sat , staying at rachatda area, any kakis ? Would like to visit thermae , any kind soul can pass me the address ? Been to sc , would like to try nana oso.

naemlo
21-10-2012, 07:58 PM
Will be flying to bkk on wed to sat , staying at rachatda area, any kakis ? Would like to visit thermae , any kind soul can pass me the address ? Been to sc , would like to try nana oso.

Sukhum 15.

nookie2612
21-10-2012, 10:12 PM
Wearing bikinis are so called dancers. Those in normal clothing, mostly FL, they will go there when they need money.
Ask the mms or pps to recommend if u want to bring out. I can say most wearing normal clothing will go out while bikinis, depending whether they need extra cash.

Rainbow another local joint same as TED.... Angkrit nid noy. :D

I think all the gals except the dek serve and mama san all go for the ST lah....actually, if the MMS like u enuff..she will go too lor....done tat! LOL!:cool:

I have not been there for long, but its a nice local experience for guys tat pood thai dai...go with some one tat can speak thai if u can't..worth a try....:D

hunterhi
21-10-2012, 10:45 PM
Ok, Tai Kor roger, will try to go to visit u ASAP... But hard as my money is always not enough... :D will try my best... To see u... Top on my trip list... Wait for me a sai bo... :p

Mai diam diam North... should consider other city. :D

keltay
21-10-2012, 10:46 PM
Any no. To call for hotel service? I m in bangkok now and the concierge at my hotel here don't provide e contacts.

nookie2612
21-10-2012, 11:36 PM
Any bros in Bkk from Weds ( 24th Oct) onwards? Am thinking of going down to Saphan Kwai to check out the happenings there...maybe can get a few bros to have some fun together...let me know pls...thanks.;)

Ultraone
22-10-2012, 01:01 AM
A few more hours and I will be in Bangkok for a week of golfing, clubbing, massaging, shopping,eating, drinking and be amazed by the pretty katoeys (but still prefer the real pui ying :)) How can you dun like Thailand ;) Hope it is still affordable

Cookiee
22-10-2012, 03:07 AM
Sukhum 15.

ty bro , so i just hop on to taxi and tell them sukum 15 ? is it far from my hotel ?

nookie2612
22-10-2012, 04:12 AM
ty bro , so i just hop on to taxi and tell them sukum 15 ? is it far from my hotel ?

Bro, if u in Ratchada area..its not near to Sukhumvidht 15. Just tell taxi Sukhumvidht soi 15...they will bring u.....enjoy.

yodaforce
22-10-2012, 04:37 AM
Any bros in Bkk from Weds ( 24th Oct) onwards? Am thinking of going down to Saphan Kwai to check out the happenings there...maybe can get a few bros to have some fun together...let me know pls...thanks.;)

Bro I am keen to join you for some action in Bangkok. Will PM you;).

Milkstorm
22-10-2012, 06:36 AM
Hey bros, I would be going to bangkok during late November. Will probably drop by the famous RCA. Would like to ask if anyone got any idea what is the price of bottled liqour such as Johnny walker inside clubs, or loose drinks like ur flaming lambo, waterfall and so on? Thanks for any help!

naemlo
22-10-2012, 08:21 AM
Wait for me a sai bo... :p

As usual, hear can liao.

Google invested millions into google search and google map. What more u want from this world?:rolleyes: U want me hold your hand to that location?

hunterhi
22-10-2012, 10:00 AM
Wa, u like that said win lioa... 😅

As usual, hear can liao.

Tai Kor, ppl r newbies ma, so they dun know, so they ask dun like that la... 💭...

Google invested millions into google search and google map. What more u want from this world?:rolleyes: U want me hold your hand to that location?

Bontiong
22-10-2012, 12:59 PM
Tomorrow I will be in Bangkok (23 -29 Oct) wanna join ?

TonyCheong
22-10-2012, 05:25 PM
Frankly, to all cheongsters, if u like to sit, drink and talk heart with a ger then G-club is the place. Most gers are willing to sit down with u for as long as u want to talk, even the topic is boring, she will pretend it is amazing and interesting.

Hahaha your comments are so true. :D

But for humsup cheonging.
Come to Changping KTVs. :p
Some KTVs can totally strip naked and rabba rabba! :eek:

Last minute how to jio people?
Haha bro you think from Singapore go Bangkok like going to Batam by ferry?
For most people they need to apply leave, check air ticket price, book hotel, etc. :cool:

sentsggirls
22-10-2012, 07:07 PM
will be going bkk on 28th November, first time going alone. how does it feel to go alone, I kinda scare actually but no worries I can speak thai.
usually brother who go alone, what activites you guys plan ? dun think me all the time go drink and bring one girl back.

I am trying to make a few thai fren from tagged, girls then can meet them there go out eat and watch movie.

do u guys stay the same hotel when you all go bkk or just change every one time you all visit bkk ?

thanks in advance.

LoverSon
22-10-2012, 07:57 PM
A few more hours and I will be in Bangkok for a week of golfing, clubbing, massaging, shopping,eating, drinking and be amazed by the pretty katoeys (but still prefer the real pui ying :)) How can you dun like Thailand ;) Hope it is still affordable

Please give a good detailed FR once you're back from your adventure okay? :D:D

naemlo
22-10-2012, 07:59 PM
But for humsup cheonging.
Come to Changping KTVs. :p
Some KTVs can totally strip naked and rabba rabba! :eek:

Mai diam diam tempt ppl.... I also itchy to go touch fair fair smooth smooth gers.

will be going bkk on 28th November, first time going alone. how does it feel to go alone, I kinda scare actually but no worries I can speak thai.

My first trip there alone was donkey years ago. A PRC, I knew in SG KTV had to do Visa run. She went BKK with another PRC ger and I dunno much about BKK, booked air ticket and went there to look for them. Broke my Thailand virgin with a PRC instead of a Thai :D

indianmagicoil
22-10-2012, 08:57 PM
will be going bkk on 28th November, first time going alone. how does it feel to go alone, I kinda scare actually but no worries I can speak thai
Bro, coming from a senior like you who can speak Thai what's there to be afraid of? Last time u go Thai with wife & family? Read my recent FRs... All chiong solo and my Thai is worst than kindergarten level.

nookie2612
22-10-2012, 09:17 PM

Bro...I can cheong from 24th onwards...think one or 2 bros also PM me say wanna cheong together...keen to have a mini excercise to cheong? PM me lah...discuss.:D

Mari
22-10-2012, 10:12 PM
Hello bros !

I'll be heading down to BKK, and will be staying at Le Bua at State tower on the 28th till 30th. pretty short imo.

My first time ever to BKK, and I'll probably be pretty lost there. Could anyone intro me places to go ?

Thanks in advance !

nookie2612
22-10-2012, 10:48 PM
Hello bros !

I'll be heading down to BKK, and will be staying at Le Bua at State tower on the 28th till 30th. pretty short imo.

My first time ever to BKK, and I'll probably be pretty lost there. Could anyone intro me places to go ?

Thanks in advance !

Question is....what do u intend to do bro?:confused:

naemlo
22-10-2012, 11:20 PM
An update, Bangkok airport has new gadgets, body scanners like those in the states. Basically before entering, take out everything, like wallet, shoes, belt, watch and so on. Walk into the scanner, raise both hands up and the scanner will scan your whole body. You can see your figure on the monitor screen.

More hi tech than Changi airport. I feel so safe boarding plane in BKK but my heart feel so heavy when leaving BKK :D

sentsggirls
22-10-2012, 11:42 PM
Bro, coming from a senior like you who can speak Thai what's there to be afraid of? Last time u go Thai with wife & family? Read my recent FRs... All chiong solo and my Thai is worst than kindergarten level.
I am afriad I cant have companion back to hotel, actually I don;t want those easy go there buy LDs then bring home for ST. To me no kick, I prefer slow and steady, like gfe strong strong, talk alot and know each other then bring them go eat and shopping thne my hotel relax, and make love. I am trying to hook a few from tagged.

I see those farangs can do it alone, Where is the best place to stay in bkk ?
lad phrao , ratchda , sukukmit, Pratunam ?
i dont do shopping , I am just that for relaxation. eat , slp massage, drink.

read previous pages of this thread, is that a plce for slow talking with the girl then slowly can go out makan that type?

Chris89
22-10-2012, 11:43 PM
Hey bros, I would be going to bangkok during late November. Will probably drop by the famous RCA. Would like to ask if anyone got any idea what is the price of bottled liqour such as Johnny walker inside clubs, or loose drinks like ur flaming lambo, waterfall and so on? Thanks for any help!
Ok , the drinks at RCA were quite cheap if compare to sg. Like one bottle of Red lable for 1600 and Black for 1800 without mixer..

cooler07
23-10-2012, 12:30 AM
I am afriad I cant have companion back to hotel, actually I don;t want those easy go there buy LDs then bring home for ST. To me no kick, I prefer slow and steady, like gfe strong strong, talk alot and know each other then bring them go eat and shopping thne my hotel relax, and make love. I am trying to hook a few from tagged.

read previous pages of this thread, is that a plce for slow talking with the girl then slowly can go out makan that type?

Sukukmit or pratunam Loh. Near big shopping centers, good hunting grounds for u...

w800i
23-10-2012, 12:40 AM
Anyone has soapy massage place to recommend? :D

knowntender
23-10-2012, 12:48 AM

It is generally more convenient to stay in either Sukhumvit or Rachada.

In Sukhumvit, location is best if within short walking distance to Asoke train Station with both underground MRT and skytrain BTS stations there. That is around Sukhumvit soi 13 to soi 29 on the odd number soi, and Sukhumvit soi 10 to soi 20 on even number soi.

For your preference about chatting with the lady, beer bar and hostess bar are more suitable. Those girls are usually a bit older if you don't mind.

hunterhi
23-10-2012, 01:32 AM
Tai Kor, YYY, u feel so sad leaving ur home ground? :eek:

More hi tech than Changi airport. I feel so safe boarding plane in BKK but my heart feel so heavy when leaving BKK :D

Bro, u can one la, u post in Phuket thread... N with ur pasa Thai sure got chance to get one la, just follow the flow... There is always the first time... Or u ask ur Thai friend got line or cubie as izzt very popular with Thai ppl... Maybe u can add their friend friend too... U enjoy n good luck...

nookie2612
23-10-2012, 03:07 AM

Bro...sent u a PM....why not...lets arrange...maybe can meet up with some other bros too...:p

yodaforce
23-10-2012, 03:10 AM
Bro...I can cheong from 24th onwards...think one or 2 bros also PM me say wanna cheong together...keen to have a mini excercise to cheong? PM me lah...discuss.:D

Bro Nookie, i sent u a PM too. Am keen to join if you guys are planning to meet. Will be staying at Ratchada area. Thanks.

Bontiong
23-10-2012, 08:12 AM
Sent u PM already, sure let us have fun .

Bontiong
23-10-2012, 08:14 AM
Bro...sent u a PM....why not...lets arrange...maybe can meet up with some other bros too...:p
Sent u PM already let us have fun

Pinkreika
23-10-2012, 08:32 AM
Pm me too, currently in Bkk na.

AdGuy
23-10-2012, 09:28 AM
Will be making my way to the airport to end my 4 nights stay in thailand.

Stayed at soi 11 sukhumvit but staying here has its problems coz taxis give a lot of problems, ie dun want to fetch u there, dun want to turn on meter etc.

Agogo bars had nice girls especially the big ones, tilac, kiss, spice girls and of coz the nihon jins fav... Bacarra. You must be able to differentiate between coyote and agogo dancers though. The smaller places like afterskool and dollhouse doesnt quite cut it. Ld range from 160 - 230 and beer is around 150 - 190.

Saphan kwai is a local agogo stretch but if you cant speak thai, please avoid because i feel some of them are black shops. And do note this is mafia zone.

Insomnia was quite a nice place with a lot of fls and it opens till late. Jack daniels costs about 4k with additional mixers.

Not much action for me except and massage + hj near my place (villa market) nego to 700 all in. There was also a nice pub with girls for take out called hillary 3... Same boss as climax. Finally also took a nice gfe agogo girl (who is sleeping beside me now) for 3k overnight. Overall bkk has changed a lot but it is still a decent place to cheong for newbies like me.

songsonglah
23-10-2012, 09:34 AM
You never try Thermae Cafe? 4 days means you're there over the weekend. Should have quite good number of puyings there (although month end will be better as you can sometimes catch the non FL office girl moonlighting there)..

AdGuy
23-10-2012, 10:03 AM
You never try Thermae Cafe? 4 days means you're there over the weekend. Should have quite good number of puyings there (although month end will be better as you can sometimes catch the non FL office girl moonlighting there)..

No... Dunno bout the place. Will try nect time.

See a lot of old farangs with really hot hot puyings around ny place. Envy.

songsonglah
23-10-2012, 10:38 AM
I see. It's located between Soi 15 and 17, at the basement of Buamchitt Hotel. Just imagine walking into a FL showroom. Almost all girls these are FLs. And you're free to mingle and talk to them. Managed to get a Chinese speaking girl from Chiangmai 2 years back. And have stuck with her till now. :D

mikemike
23-10-2012, 11:58 AM
No... Dunno bout the place. Will try nect time.

See a lot of old farangs with really hot hot puyings around ny place. Envy.

Bro, dun envy those farangs cos those hot hot puying are LB :p

ragingindy
23-10-2012, 04:48 PM
hi all bro,

i have a question. is it advisable to have outcall massage or engage an escort vs to going MP?

nookie2612
23-10-2012, 05:44 PM
Bro, dun envy those farangs cos those hot hot puying are LB :p

wahahaha!!! Good one dude:p...laughed my ass off when i read this...

nookie2612
23-10-2012, 05:48 PM
hi all bro,

i have a question. is it advisable to have outcall massage or engage an escort vs to going MP?

I dun really trust these outcall massages unless some pple have actually used their svcs and recommended it. I think some time back in BKK, i used a delivery service by one bro here in SBF but dun see him operating anymore. His gals were good and normally wat u see is wat u get.

As such, I would rather make a trip to the MP and take a look myself. But dun got conned on Jacked Up prices though...;)

rynovus
23-10-2012, 07:01 PM
Hi fellow bros,

I will be in BKK tomorrow till Sunday, staying at Swissotel Le Concorde at Ratchada. Any idea if its guest friendly? :)

Also, any recommendations for fun discos/clubs? I have been to places like Spicy, Climax, Insomnia, Funky Villa, Shock 39, Scratch dog and I would like to explore more :) appreciate any advice fellow bros can give..

I will also be trying out Nataree and going to NEP to take a look (only been to SC the few times I was in BKK). Any other places to boost the fun, please input! Any bros in BKK wanna meet for partying please PM me. :D

Thanks in advance!

sentsggirls
23-10-2012, 07:11 PM
It is generally more convenient to stay in either Sukhumvit or Rachada.

In Sukhumvit, location is best if within short walking distance to Asoke train Station with both underground MRT and skytrain BTS stations there. That is around Sukhumvit soi 13 to soi 29 on the odd number soi, and Sukhumvit soi 10 to soi 20 on even number soi.

For your preference about chatting with the lady, beer bar and hostess bar are more suitable. Those girls are usually a bit older if you don't mind.
I think i go those places with FL, they seems more flexbile with price.
but i will talk to them longer to build rapo first.

sukimit hotel are expensive right?
i stay for 5 days , dunwan so ex also, but must at least 3 stars kind.

sentsggirls
23-10-2012, 07:12 PM
Bro, u can one la, u post in Phuket thread... N with ur pasa Thai sure got chance to get one la, just follow the flow... There is always the first time... Or u ask ur Thai friend got line or cubie as izzt very popular with Thai ppl... Maybe u can add their friend friend too... U enjoy n good luck...

hi bro hunterhi, whaoo , you are here too. haha.
I trying to get know this 2 girls which i like from tagged, now trying to know them and hope to meet them in person when in bkk. to build relatioship then slowly eat them up.

wanan go together bro hunterhi ? bkk on 28th novemmeber.

Pinkreika
23-10-2012, 08:14 PM
hi all bro,

Bro visiting the mp is much cheaper then outcall massage and engage an escort na.
If u want someone to bring u around Bkk and the someone slp beside u at night, can try your luck in ah go go bars or clubs with FLs.

Good luck

Pinkreika
23-10-2012, 08:19 PM
Hi fellow bros,

I will be in BKK tomorrow till Sunday, staying at Swissotel Le Concorde at Ratchada. Any idea if its guest friendly? :)

Also, any recommendations for fun discos/clubs? I have been to places like Spicy, Climax, Insomnia, Funky Villa, Shock 39, Scratch dog and I would like to explore more :) appreciate any advice fellow bros can give..

I will also be trying out Nataree and going to NEP to take a look (only been to SC the few times I was in BKK). Any other places to boost the fun, please input! Any bros in BKK wanna meet for partying please PM me. :D

Thanks in advance!

Nataree good choice 55, right opp your hotel nia. Actually bro is the company of bros u go club with make the night happening. I don't think your hotel is guest friendly.

ragingindy
23-10-2012, 08:36 PM
Thanks Bro and noted.

By the way, what is the difference between MP like Catherine, Labella etc which has the Entertainment and Hi-Class, Nataree and Mango, Snowwhite etc.

I m just confuse as so of them do have package that provide JW, Chivas etc

Mari
23-10-2012, 11:13 PM
Question is....what do u intend to do bro?:confused:

Well, Considering i'm in bkk alone, and a virgin to bkk, My intentions are to swing by MPs, shop and have an outcall back to hotel, or something along those lines. :p

And maybe just wander around at nightspots. Kinda afraid of getting fleeced though D:

gambitnineseven
23-10-2012, 11:22 PM
i paid 4000 baht for overnight with a girl at baccara at soi cowboy. did i overpay? and had another 600baht barfine...
but she was pretty, and 3 full bonks plus lots of gfe....

nookie2612
24-10-2012, 12:36 AM
Well, Considering i'm in bkk alone, and a virgin to bkk, My intentions are to swing by MPs, shop and have an outcall back to hotel, or something along those lines. :p

And maybe just wander around at nightspots. Kinda afraid of getting fleeced though D:

Bro...u seem to have the general pix already....so its just the details...MPs are better than outcalls in my opinion (unless u have a reliable provider) as u get to see and choose on the spot.

For choices of MPs...guess u can try Nataree ( popular with bros here), The Lord, Emmanulle, Tharn Tong all along ratchada.

AGGs...like SC and NEP ( but i tend to find them boring..u can try local AGs at Saphan Kwai (only if u can speak thai or going with someone who can).

Also u can try the G clubs...like The Pimp, Sherbet, etc..and then of course pubs such as Insomia, Climax, Scratch Dog.....

U really need to find some kakis to make it more happening, safer and cheaper though...:D

Pinkreika
24-10-2012, 12:53 AM
i paid 4000 baht for overnight with a girl at baccara at soi cowboy. did i overpay? and had another 600baht barfine...
but she was pretty, and 3 full bonks plus lots of gfe....

No u did not, price range from 3000-5000 for overnight.

acmilan
24-10-2012, 01:09 AM
It works if you are tall and handsome, or drive up in shinny Ferrari. If I were to buy a drink for the ger, she would probably get the bouncer to kick me out for bothering her :rolleyes:

Winning the lottery and getting the Ferrai is my only chance of getting "lady luck." ;)
If not tall and handsome, cheaper way is to hang few pieces of 1000b notes with lots of blank paper in between around your neck.
Usually if ger is with group of friends, giving her a friend will not faze her. Need to also feed her other friends with drinks also or if have not ordered yet, just order a bottle and send over to them and join in to drink with them to save money. Also feed bouncer so he will not throw you out if plan backfire :D

Nana Liquid used to be formerly famous Nana Disco. As Mitt Romney would say you get "Binders full of women" here. Was more rundown in old days and not as nice and classy as now. Also did not have live band before. Always crowded and more fun in old days and easy to pick up gals (most from surrounding bars and agg). These days, most nights Nana Liquid is not packed as crowd prefer to go other nearby late nite clubs like Insomnia, Climax, ScratchDogs etc
That Rajah Hotel FL is like UN with diff nationalities but mostly Central and East European type. Saw a Malaysia girl also. Couple of sweet USSE/East Euro caught my eye when was there some time ago. But was turned off as the girls and the rooms look rundown and exhausted. Cannot enjoy and have peace of mind bonking in such a place, prefer own hotel room or nice MP :D

indianmagicoil
24-10-2012, 04:06 AM

If u r short on time thn Sukhumvit would be the best. Stay in the middle of Nana and Soi Cowboy. Choose a hotel between soi's 13 to 17? Close to action and easy go back with your Tagged gik. If u fancy a happy ending rub down then the MRT & BTS stations r close by saving u precious time by not getting caught in the jams heading to Rachada. Pratunam & Ladphrao forget it! Perpetual jams and cabbies not willing to go duriing peak hours.

OK chok dee naa krap! :D

AdGuy
24-10-2012, 12:35 PM
If u r short on time thn Sukhumvit would be the best. Stay in the middle of Nana and Soi Cowboy. Choose a hotel between soi's 13 to 17? Close to action and easy go back with your Tagged gik. If u fancy a happy ending rub down then the MRT & BTS stations r close by saving u precious time by not getting caught in the jams heading to Rachada. Pratunam & Ladphrao forget it! Perpetual jams and cabbies not willing to go duriing peak hours.

OK chok dee naa krap! :D

I stayed in Sukhumvit but no taxi wanted to drive us back. In the end, my girl and I had a romantic 20 min stroll back to soi 11... which is quite a nice place at night btw.

ace_rc
24-10-2012, 04:38 PM
Hi bro, are there any more brothel in BKK, where u just pay few K and take the girl out and have unlimited shot till next day? I planning my virgin trip there and hope to get some info, have been reading the FR for many pages, nothing mention about brothel, mostly FL at disco or MP.

TonyCheong
24-10-2012, 04:47 PM
Nana Liquid used to be formerly famous Nana Disco. As Mitt Romney would say you get "Binders full of women" here. Was more rundown in old days and not as nice and classy as now. Also did not have live band before. Always crowded and more fun in old days and easy to pick up gals (most from surrounding bars and agg). These days, most nights Nana Liquid is not packed as crowd prefer to go other nearby late nite clubs like Insomnia, Climax, ScratchDogs etc.

Hahahaha being to Nana Disco donkey years ago. :D
Inexpensive cover charge gets you one drink.
Free entry for the ladies. ;)

Back then many gems can be found.
Wonderful memories. :)

Back then for me Nana Disco is the budget version for FLs if compared to the expensive CM2 Disco! :mad:

nookie2612
24-10-2012, 05:43 PM
well...planning a nite out with bros tonite...but its not easy...some not confirmed...some divided ideas on where to go :confused:...but looking forward to finally be able to meet and cheong together and hopefully so report later on a good session!;)

So those of u in Bangkok and wanna meet...PM me...before 6pm bangkok time pls...and lets arrange....Cheers!:cool:

nookie2612
24-10-2012, 06:46 PM
Ok...got meeting arranged with some bros....lets see wat happens!! Hoping for a good session tonite...:rolleyes:

biglover
24-10-2012, 08:47 PM
Going down to bkk next week Friday. Was hoping to 'visit' Saphan Kwai, but as I am not Thai, worried about going down alone. Any bro who can speak thai and interested to meet up for drinks please pm me know.

P.s. I am not looking for a tour guide, just wanna hang out for drinks. Thanks.

naemlo
24-10-2012, 09:01 PM
Back then for me Nana Disco is the budget version for FLs if compared to the expensive CM2 Disco! :mad:

It is infested with LB now :D

indianmagicoil
25-10-2012, 01:42 AM
Thanks bro ACMilan for the Nana Liquid Update. Looks like I won't b going there anytime soon.

I stayed in Sukhumvit but no taxi wanted to drive us back. In the end, my girl and I had a romantic 20 min stroll back to soi 11... which is quite a nice place at night btw.
Suk 11 few taxis want to go or if they do will inflate prices. Suk 11 is always crowded coz that's where Climax, Bed Supperclub & Q Bar is... Which btw r farang hangouts which probably why taxi drivers there wanna fleece u. Best stay a bit further up or near a BTS station. Suk quite nice & romantic? 555 subjective.

Hi bro, are there any more brothel in BKK
Brothels & prostitution is illegal in Thailand.

hunterhi
25-10-2012, 09:31 AM
Bro, thanks, as my trip is still not done yet, maybe will have a dec trip again so I think izzt hard as my money is always not enough, n I dun wish to see 747 flyby, thanks for ur offer u enjoy ur BKK trip... Cok Dee n Cup Cai... 👍

hi bro hunterhi, whaoo , you are here too. haha.
I trying to get know this 2 girls which i like from tagged, now trying to know them and hope to meet them in person when in bkk. to build relatioship then slowly eat them up.

wanan go together bro hunterhi ? bkk on 28th novemmeber.

Soopafly
25-10-2012, 11:17 AM
For bros who are LOS'ing this week.....

Newbies or old birds,
Smarties or nerds,
May your little brothers
Get sucked, tugged, shaken and stirred :D

http://db.tt/aJsjsJyZ

Soopafly
25-10-2012, 11:19 AM
Have fun and be safe out there ;)

ace_rc
25-10-2012, 01:50 PM
Brothels & prostitution is illegal in Thailand.[/QUOTE]

Thanks bro for your info..will try to figure out where to get some LT gals...up u wif my humble pts

nookie2612
25-10-2012, 03:28 PM
Well...this is gonna be a short one...

We came, we met and we had fun!:D

Met the band of brothers ( Bro Pinkreika, Pinkreika's fren, Bro Mr Carrot, Bro Moonlight and Bro Cookie who joined us late). Wanna just say it was great meeting u guys last nite. We started at T ded 99 at Saphan Kwai and although we did end up getting mao at Insomnia finally....it was fun! BTW, Bro Pinkreika, think u need to change ur nick to DM ( Dancing Machine!:cool:)...the gals still talking about ur dancing bro...LOL!

ANyways, hope u guys had fun as well....now, I need to go sleep...its 2pm..and I hardly slept yet....Had 2 rounds after we left Insomnia and checked out of the hotel at 12pm...she wanted to come my condo but i gave some crap excuse:p and told her i will call her later. SO now, i koooonnn first...and see if u guys wanna plan anything for tonite....:D

indianmagicoil
25-10-2012, 06:25 PM
Thanks bro for your info..will try to figure out where to get some LT gals...up u wif my humble pts
Prostitution & brothels are illegal in Thailand. Singapore is the only Asian country (not sure about Japan and South Korea) with gahmen licensed legal fuck houses & whores. Now isn't our country great! I digress...

If looking for over night companionship u have a few choices. First make sure your hotel is "girl friendly" which means they won't charge u extra if u bring a girl back.

A-go-gos: Soi Cowboy, Nana or Patpong (though I won't really recommend the last one). Standard rates start now from BHT4,000.

Tharmae Cafe: located at Ruamchit Hotel next to Sukhumvit Soi 15. Some call it the Star Wars cantina becoz u get all sorts of free lancers there. LT rates approx BHT4,000 to b on par with their AGG sisters.

Massage joints: 555 never tried before but some bros have. Take note girls usually can only join you after midnight when most massage joints close.

Bar Beers: Washington Square (Sukhumvit Soi 22?) or those along Soi Nana. Rates usually cheaper by Bht1,000 but most girls r older, darker & IMO CMI but have gems or if u r into MILFs.

AGG & Tharmae usually closes at 2am. U dun have to wait until she finishes work to take her out. At AGG u can take even take her out when it just opens so long as you pay the Bar Fine about BHT600. But you have to be clear from the start what time u want her to leave you the next day. If you leave early w your AGG or Tharmae girl u can also bring her out like a regular date... Dinner, movie, clubbing then some fucking.

If all above option fails then hit the after hours club. Climax, Insomnia and Scratch Dog all at Sukhumvit and within walking distance of each other. These joints close at 5am and crowd comes in around 2am which means not much of a "long time" session for u unless she agree to stay until late afternoon or evening the next day with u.

Chok dee naa krap!:D

aries3288
26-10-2012, 09:18 AM
Prostitution & brothels are illegal in Thailand. Singapore is the only Asian country (not sure about Japan and South Korea) with gahmen licensed legal fuck houses & whores. Now isn't our country great! I digress...

If looking for over night companionship u have a few choices. First make sure your hotel is "girl friendly" which means they won't charge u extra if u bring a girl back.

Massage joints: 555 never tried before but some bros have. Take note girls usually can only join you after midnight when most massage joints close.

Bar Beers: Washington Square (Sukhumvit Soi 22?) or those along Soi Nana. Rates usually cheaper by Bht1,000 but most girls r older, darker & IMO CMI but have gems or if u r into MILFs.

For massage joints, no need to wait for their off day or after midnight if you are willing to pay. If I am not mistaken, the rate is 2,500 Bahts and the girl can stay with you for the whole day. It has been quite a long time since I took this option and cannot remember the exact rate, however don't do that on Fridays and Saturdays as it would be about 2X the normal day rate. Another good option would be to book the lady for two sessions at about 8 pm and this would cost about 2,000 Bahts for oil massage. The girl can then be with you until the next day if she is willing but of course a tip is expected.

Do your math and see what is more worthwhile for you as there are plenty of options from AGG bar, Beer bar, massage, Nana carpark, Beer garden, Thermae, etc.:D

sentsggirls
26-10-2012, 01:37 PM

A-go-gos: Soi Cowboy, Nana or Patpong (though I won't really recommend the last one). Standard rates start now from BHT4,000.

Tharmae Cafe: located at Ruamchit Hotel next to Sukhumvit Soi 15. Some call it the Star Wars cantina becoz u get all sorts of free lancers there. LT rates approx BHT4,000 to b on par with their AGG sisters.

AGG & Tharmae usually closes at 2am. U dun have to wait until she finishes work to take her out. At AGG u can take even take her out when it just opens so long as you pay the Bar Fine about BHT600. But you have to be clear from the start what time u want her to leave you the next day. If you leave early w your AGG or Tharmae girl u can also bring her out like a regular date... Dinner, movie, clubbing then some fucking.

If all above option fails then hit the after hours club. Climax, Insomnia and Scratch Dog all at Sukhumvit and within walking distance of each other. These joints close at 5am and crowd comes in around 2am which means not much of a "long time" session for u unless she agree to stay until late afternoon or evening the next day with u.

thanks for the summary, I think after hours club suits me alot, those are fl and is more to me and her to negotiate ? no bar fine if i am right. I prefer tcss then have good drinks then follow by makan then bring back fuck her gao gao. but FL are those that actually go there to club and enjoy right?

sentsggirls
26-10-2012, 01:38 PM
I only brought one way ticket to bkk, issit good to buy return ticket over there ?
whats best options for you guys?

Hirio
26-10-2012, 07:17 PM
Hi Bros,

I'm planning a trip to Bangkok. And i'm thinking of booking a hotel at siam square. Any bros can advise which hotel can allow me bring gal back? Any fun place can recommend? This is my first trip to Thailand alone! lol...

Mari
26-10-2012, 10:52 PM
Bro...u seem to have the general pix already....so its just the details...MPs are better than outcalls in my opinion (unless u have a reliable provider) as u get to see and choose on the spot.

For choices of MPs...guess u can try Nataree ( popular with bros here), The Lord, Emmanulle, Tharn Tong all along ratchada.

AGGs...like SC and NEP ( but i tend to find them boring..u can try local AGs at Saphan Kwai (only if u can speak thai or going with someone who can).

Also u can try the G clubs...like The Pimp, Sherbet, etc..and then of course pubs such as Insomia, Climax, Scratch Dog.....

U really need to find some kakis to make it more happening, safer and cheaper though...:D

Lol. Unfortunately, I think it's kinda too late for me to find any kakis.

Will take note. Could you please clarify what AGG/G clubs are ?

I have no clue.

songsonglah
27-10-2012, 01:37 AM
thanks for the summary, I think after hours club suits me alot, those are fl and is more to me and her to negotiate ? no bar fine if i am right. I prefer tcss then have good drinks then follow by makan then bring back fuck her gao gao. but FL are those that actually go there to club and enjoy right?

If that's what you want, then I think thermae suits you fine. Girls there are mostly FLs (in fact, I should say all are, but I could be wrong though).

Been there a few times and don't see any OKTs operating there. Puyings just sit around or stand around parading themselves. Food there are cheap. And you don't have to get bear if you don't want. Just order an orange juice and just hang around. Phad Thai there is cheap too. See anyone you like, just approach her or maybe gesture for her to come to you. Now that its near month end, you have more choices. Even can get regular office girls (月光族)whose Cashflow is low moonlighting there.

Only problem is that language might be a problem as most only speak private limited English. I'm lucky to get a puying from Chiangmai 2 years back who is almost to speak almost perfect Chinese. Small size also. My favourite. :D

acmilan
27-10-2012, 01:38 AM
http://db.tt/aJsjsJyZ
Whoa, bro. Who is the hottie with beautiful boobs humping in that pic? Is that lucky you in the pic? Hehe. That is my favorite position with a hot boobs babe. Best position to rest, get awesome view and to drink milk . Though can cum quickly if she is super grinder:D
One thing to note is that the window to grab girls for late night clubs is short from that packed period from maybe 12 midnite to 4 am or 5 am.
Besides that you should be the late night bird type who have stamina and can tahan, stay awake until late. Unlike other cheong places, late nite clubs are not for early birds. Early birds do not catch the worm at late night clubs.
Also another thing, is if put all your eggs in 1 basket and save your energy & $$ to after hours clubs , you must be ready to DIY if you are very choosy about looks etc. Of cos if you are a drinker it helps reduce your choosiness when you are drunk.
I like late night clubs for the spontaneity, the slow hooking, teasing, rubba rubba :p

You left out other places like MP, KP, PB, BG, BJB,HB ;)

indianmagicoil
27-10-2012, 06:34 AM
Whoa, bro. Who is the hottie with beautiful boobs humping in that pic? Hehe. That is my favorite position with a hot boobs babe. Best position to rest, get awesome view and to drink milk . Though can cum quickly if she is super grinder
She is Korean actress Oh In Hye (오인혜) - Red Vacance Black Wedding
http://youtu.be/MVco45cMUi0

Agreed mine too. If coming soon juz stop her until u cool down then start her up again... :D

nookie2612
27-10-2012, 06:54 AM

I have no clue.

When are u coming....and where u staying...there are still a few bros here in BKK if u wanna meet up.

AGG - Ah Go Go bars ( those that u find at Nana or Soi Cowboy..thai version at Saphan Kwai). Here u can bar fine gals out and go for ST or LT at a negotiated price.

G Clubs - Gentleman Club ( such as The Pimp, Sherbet, Claudia etc...u get a bottle, choose a gal to sit and drink with u...and try ur luck with her...no promised happy ending).;)

Soopafly
27-10-2012, 12:24 PM
ee

Whoa, bro. Who is the hottie with beautiful boobs humping in that pic? Is that lucky you in the pic? Hehe. That is my favorite position with a hot boobs babe. Best position to rest, get awesome view and to drink milk . Though can cum quickly if she is super grinder!

I wish it was her ridding me. I would have given my left nut for a session with her :eek: By the way, my right nut has already been claimed :O)

Check out Park Si Yeong in the movie "The Scent!" She is a little bit tomboyish, but super hot, nevertheless.

http://db.tt/62MPUzBb

She is Korean actress Oh In Hye (오인혜) - Red Vacance Black Wedding.........
Agreed mine too. If coming soon juz stop her until u cool down then start her up again... :D

If the girl is a super grinder, I'll be cum and gone in 60 seconds. I have been seeing this girl with great CG skills. Last Monday, she hopped on and pumped me non-stop, piak, piak, piak........and I almost lost it within 30 seconds :eek: I stopped her on a dime and maneuvered to mish....wheeeew......

Hirio
27-10-2012, 01:24 PM
bro, GLOW Pratunam is guest friendly. ;)
http://www.bkkguestfriendlyhotels.com/Glow_Pratunam/index.htm

i will be staying there next Wednesday..:D

Thanks bro for the recommendation. I should be going around 13 or 17 dec that week. Any bros going during this period? Perhaps we can meetup together?

sailsingapore
27-10-2012, 01:38 PM
If the girl is a super grinder, I'll be cum and gone in 60 seconds. I have been seeing this girl with great CG skills. Last Monday, she hopped on and pumped me non-stop, piak, piak, piak........and I almost lost it within 30 seconds :eek: I stopped her on a dime and maneuvered to mish....wheeeew......

Good to know that I am not the only one to lose control in 60 seconds with a super grinder riding me cowgirl :p

Soopafly
27-10-2012, 01:55 PM
Good to know that I am not the only one to lose control in 60 seconds with a super grinder riding me cowgirl :p

The tough part is to figure out what you're going to do with the other 59 minutes :p

sailsingapore
27-10-2012, 02:19 PM
The tough part is to figure out what you're going to do with the other 59 minutes :p

Offer the wl a reasonable tip for a 2nd round doggie-style ( and in control) for the 59 minutes left !! :D

sentsggirls
27-10-2012, 04:28 PM
One thing to note is that the window to grab girls for late night clubs is short from that packed period from maybe 12 midnite to 4 am or 5 am.
Besides that you should be the late night bird type who have stamina and can tahan, stay awake until late. Unlike other cheong places, late nite clubs are not for early birds. Early birds do not catch the worm at late night clubs.
Also another thing, is if put all your eggs in 1 basket and save your energy & $$ to after hours clubs , you must be ready to DIY if you are very choosy about looks etc. Of cos if you are a drinker it helps reduce your choosiness when you are drunk.
I like late night clubs for the spontaneity, the slow hooking, teasing, rubba rubba :p

I like slow hooking and teasing and hugging and drink to listen music then go back boom boom. meaning got no syt and usually cmi ?

kumsiatiko
27-10-2012, 06:42 PM
I only brought one way ticket to bkk, issit good to buy return ticket over there ?
whats best options for you guys?

bro sentsggirls,better buy two way ticket.you can change your return ticket there.:)

indianmagicoil
27-10-2012, 06:49 PM
Bro Soopafly & Bro Sail... Sometimes drinking a bit b4 the session helps me tahan a bit longer but too much then lil' bro can grow tired and loose his mood. Never tried all those drugs like Viagra before. Was shooting the breeze with some old frenz when this old bar girl claimed her friend can grind non-stop for 30 minutes but what I am more interested is how that damn farang can tahan so long unless he took soMething? Indian magic oil anyone? :D

Btw that Park Si Yeon is 33 years old! Damn! Now that's what i call a MILF! Have the body, looks & experience?

Mari
27-10-2012, 10:16 PM
When are u coming....and where u staying...there are still a few bros here in BKK if u wanna meet up.

AGG - Ah Go Go bars ( those that u find at Nana or Soi Cowboy..thai version at Saphan Kwai). Here u can bar fine gals out and go for ST or LT at a negotiated price.

G Clubs - Gentleman Club ( such as The Pimp, Sherbet, Claudia etc...u get a bottle, choose a gal to sit and drink with u...and try ur luck with her...no promised happy ending).;)

I'm heading off tomorrow morning and will leave bkk on Tues afternoon.

Soopafly
27-10-2012, 11:26 PM
Bro Soopafly & Bro Sail... Sometimes drinking a bit b4 the session helps me tahan a bit longer but too much then lil' bro can grow tired and loose his mood. Never tried all those drugs like Viagra before. Was shooting the breeze with some old frenz when this old bar girl claimed her friend can grind non-stop for 30 minutes but what I am more interested is how that damn farang can tahan so long unless he took soMething? Indian magic oil anyone? :D

When the girl finds your sweet spot, it would be tough to get past a couple of minutes ;) 30 minutes? I guess it is possible if you cover your shaft with 10-12 condoms :p

Btw that Park Si Yeon is 33 years old! Damn! Now that's what i call a MILF! Have the body, looks & experience?

With that look and body, that's all the experience I need! Meeoowww :D

sailsingapore
28-10-2012, 12:49 AM

Excellent advise Bro I-M-C : I do try to drink a few beers before upping a wl ( never tried Viagra etc ... yet) .... does help me stay strong : however, that being said, sometimes a super tight sexy spinner can make one lose control when SHE is in cowgirl control mode :p

Cookiee
28-10-2012, 12:49 AM
Finally have Internet connection , just left Bangkok and didn't want to leave !
Day1
Reach bkk at midnight , meet up with bro reika, nookie and a few more at td99 , I can't review this place as I only went for 10mins .. Went insomnia after that with all bros with girl and I m alone, nookie try to be my girl thou hahaha.
After a few drinks, decide to find a target and aim a 21yrs old waitress, despite advices from reika, reika frien and nookie , saw a few fls but I ended my night alone.

Day2
Went nataree , pick a sideline 2600 , very sop feel not excited at all, meet up with nookie for dinner as reika n his fren bring 4 girls to funky, was high and went wip and one local pub, can't remember what's happening after funky thou but funky is a nice place ! Tio bo nookie n reika ?
Ended up alone in hotel, can't fish any and nearly fish a lb ! So chio until now I still doubt nookie at the "shehim" haha

Day3
Went Poseidon , sop so I let's not go into it , was thinking to myself can't be sleeping every night alone la in BKK so decide to find my friends out, so the date was set ! Funky is the place , went dinner and nana before going funky , went to rainbow and was rejected by a working girl there, nookie pls tell me why ! I didn't even talk to her and I wasn't planning to tabao her Oso ! Was stun and lost when nookie say "eh she say dun want to sit down !" nookie fren brought a girl out and we head to funky.. My date turn up with a fren and reika came later too. Party hard , drink very hard , in the end we have fun fun fun ! And I didn't sleep alone on day3 !

Day4 need to fly to china and went to have lunch with nookie and my girl bring 1 more fren ! Soo chio right nookie ! But I know nookie only care abt my girl fren whom she came funky with , have lunch and left for airport with my girl nookie target and driver is the super chio fren.. So lucky

End of fr , thanks nookie, reika and ur Korat fren for these few days crazy party !! MEET UP AGAIN and rock BKK

Soopafly
28-10-2012, 12:48 PM
Bro ACMilan, IMO and Sailsingapore,

CG and RCG are my favorite positions. When its done right, it's like heaven :D

http://db.tt/HoCSuMe7

It's too bad that many girls simply want to hop on and off, and lay on their backs like *fish :mad:

sailsingapore
28-10-2012, 01:10 PM

It's too bad that many girls simply want to hop on and off, and lay on their backs like *fish

Agreed !! CG , RCG are great ..... however Asian CG/RCG are my FAV of all ( demo below) :D

http://www.sexinfo101.com/reverseasiancowgirl.shtml

moonlight
28-10-2012, 06:22 PM
Well...this is gonna be a short one...

We came, we met and we had fun!:D

Met the band of brothers ( Bro Pinkreika, Pinkreika's fren, Bro Mr Carrot, Bro Moonlight and Bro Cookie who joined us late). Wanna just say it was great meeting u guys last nite. We started at T ded 99 at Saphan Kwai and although we did end up getting mao at Insomnia finally....it was fun! BTW, Bro Pinkreika, think u need to change ur nick to DM ( Dancing Machine!:cool:)...the gals still talking about ur dancing bro...LOL!

ANyways, hope u guys had fun as well....now, I need to go sleep...its 2pm..and I hardly slept yet....Had 2 rounds after we left Insomnia and checked out of the hotel at 12pm...she wanted to come my condo but i gave some crap excuse:p and told her i will call her later. SO now, i koooonnn first...and see if u guys wanna plan anything for tonite....:D

Nice meeting the gang hope to meet up again soon

nookie2612
28-10-2012, 06:49 PM
Nice meeting the gang hope to meet up again soon

Hope ur trip to Pattaya was fruitful Bro!:p

nookie2612
28-10-2012, 07:14 PM
Finally have Internet connection , just left Bangkok and didn't want to leave !
Day1
Reach bkk at midnight , meet up with bro reika, nookie and a few more at td99 , I can't review this place as I only went for 10mins .. Went insomnia after that with all bros with girl and I m alone, nookie try to be my girl thou hahaha.I worry u lonely mah...LOL! KNS so heng ah kena thrown out of flight until 10pm...so i be ur gal lor..u dun want...

After a few drinks, decide to find a target and aim a 21yrs old waitress, despite advices from reika, reika frien and nookie , saw a few fls but I ended my night alone. ( Bro..since u not in BKK...pass me the waitress number leh..LOL!)

Day2
Went nataree , pick a sideline 2600 , very sop feel not excited at all, meet up with nookie for dinner as reika n his fren bring 4 girls to funky, was high and went wip and one local pub, can't remember what's happening after funky thou but funky is a nice place ! Tio bo nookie n reika ? (:cool:)
Ended up alone in hotel, can't fish any and nearly fish a lb ! So chio until now I still doubt nookie at the "shehim" haha (wei...CONFIRM is a SHIM lah!!:eek:)

Day3
My date turn up with a fren and reika came later too. Party hard , drink very hard , in the end we have fun fun fun ! And I didn't sleep alone on day3 !

Day4 need to fly to china and went to have lunch with nookie and my girl bring 1 more fren ! Soo chio right nookie ! But I know nookie only care abt my girl fren whom she came funky with , have lunch and left for airport with my girl nookie target and driver is the super chio fren.. So lucky ( hahahahaa!! Tat was one very nice car trip back...but dun worry i score point for u too..:p...now all 3 gals know where i stay...damn dangerous man...)

End of fr , thanks nookie, reika and ur Korat fren for these few days crazy party !! MEET UP AGAIN and rock BKK (Bro...u better come back soon!:D)

Cookiee
28-10-2012, 08:39 PM
(Bro...u better come back soon!:D)

Will plan maybe 4th go back before go sg again

nookie2612
28-10-2012, 10:34 PM
Will plan maybe 4th go back before go sg again

Onz lah!!!:D

Mari
28-10-2012, 11:29 PM
Any bros meeting up tonight or Tmr night? Gg check out MPs now.

Pinkreika
29-10-2012, 08:07 AM
Onz lah!!!:D

Wah I not around already.

daemonteo
29-10-2012, 10:51 AM
I will be in bkk from 1-6 nov. any bros here wanna chiong together?

nookie2612
29-10-2012, 05:26 PM
I will be in bkk from 1-6 nov. any bros here wanna chiong together?

There are a few bros tat are stationed in BKK>...and apparently it seems a few others will be flying in to BKK ard the same time as u too.:cool:

Going together has it advantages, like wingmen, safety in numbers, splitting in cost, more fun ( group adrenaline) and of course if u cannot speak thai, getting a bro tat can helps alot...

Have fun, but play safe!:D

rukthai
29-10-2012, 05:30 PM
There are a few bros tat are stationed in BKK>...and apparently it seems a few others will be flying in to BKK ard the same time as u too.:cool:

Going together has it advantages, like wingmen, safety in numbers, splitting in cost, more fun ( group adrenaline) and of course if u cannot speak thai, getting a bro tat can helps alot...

Have fun, but play safe!

Most importantly must find bro nookie to bring you around...:p:D

nookie2612
29-10-2012, 05:52 PM
Most importantly must find bro nookie to bring you around...:p:D

KNS....Sabo ah!!:cool: I go also i sure drag u along ..becoz there is no better wingman than u;)

hyosoon
29-10-2012, 08:07 PM
Anyone wanna go Bangkok December end ?

PM me.

Lara85
30-10-2012, 12:21 AM
Am going Bkk from 9-12 dec...juz wonder any 1 going at this time also??..;)

Ultraone
30-10-2012, 11:10 AM
Please give a good detailed FR once you're back from your adventure okay? :D:D

I am back after a recharge break in BKK. Just a short sharing as this a golfing cum pleasure trip rather than a full cheonging trip.
Day 1: Reach BKK ealry in the morning proceed to golf course then check in to Park Plaza Sukhumvit soi 18. This is the best boutique hotel I have stay thus far, 4 mins walk to Asoke BTS, Terminal 21 and Soi Cowboy. Girl friendly, large room and super comfy bed. Room is very quiet less your tirak scream of pleasure:D and equipped with large LCD TV w DVD player, Wifi free. Service is good, breakfast great and a nice rooftop swimming pool to relax b4 you cheong for the night.

Dinner at Suda Restaurant at Soi 14, the food is still good and cheap and crowded.The old teochew lady owner still there, bless her. Next went to Billboard at Nana. Small place with a roving carousel stage where the gals dance and a medium size shower areas where about six gals were doing the showers. Sit at the shower corner, relax and watch gals showers. Mostly young gals, left after finish drink. Nice place to start at Nana, was not accosted for LDs at all.

Next went to Rainbow 4, must say the quality of girls have dropped since I was there 3 months ago. My fren call over a cutie to chit chat and she try to ask us to take her frens as well, but we not interested. Bar fine 600 baht, ST 2500baht. As we want to go dancing, didn't bar fine her.

Go over to Climax and the massage girls next to Climax looks cute. Told them going to Climax for dancing instead and she say no problem can join us. Dun want to commit so early so did not take up the offer, can always come out to chio them if no happening in Climax.

Bought a bottle of JW, get a table. The bands still rock and in no time was dancing away. Make eye contact with girls next table and soon having fun. Finish bottle and ask her how much for action. She say, laew tae khun (up to you):D Ho sei liao, go back hotel, action, action.Wake up morning, have breakfast, give her 3k and bye bye. End of 1st day ...

Ultraone
30-10-2012, 12:40 PM
Day 2 - Go tailor toi make shirts and shopping at Silom. After all done, took the MRT to Huay Khwang. First stop Emmanuelle, fish tank only got ugly girls. Side liners all dressed up and heavily makeup, around 15 of them. Gals here are more matured, mid twenties onwards. Din find any cutie, proceed to next door Naratree, my fav. Though the rooms in Naratree is a bit worn down but the selection is good.As usual lots of sweet cutie to choose. C

Ultraone
30-10-2012, 02:21 PM
Sorry ignore earllier post got days mix up.
Day 2 - Go tailor to make shirts and then shopping at Silom. Took the BTS to Saphan Taksin then a free boat ride to Asiatique by the Riverfront for dinner. Its like Clarke Quay in Singapore where they converted the godowns into shops, pubs & restaurants. The Suan Luan night bazzar shops also relocated to here. This place opens from 5pm to around 1130pm. Good for couples to come and watch sunset, have dinner, shop and have a drink. There is even a Ladyboy theatre here. After dinner head back to Thermae at Sukhumvit soi 15. Order bottles of beer, eased down onto the stools and have a look at the numerous gals standing around. I must say the selection is much better than rainbow 4. After a while contemplating on a number of choices, decide to call a sweet looking girl over for a drink. Chat her up, could speak some English, 3rd year university student. Ask me want to bring her back and she quoted 2000baht for ST. Ask her can go 2 rounds , she say no problem but to tip her a bit more. Bring her back to hotel, shower together and to bed. Nice figure, smooth white skin. Give me a BBBJ then proceed to cap me and ride me. Boy she knows how to ride and I have to stop her after 10 mins else I cum liao. Change to missionary and release my soldiers in 10 mins.She cleaned me up and ask want 2nd rd. I say ok, rest first. Watch tv together and 15 mins later started rd2 with me providing the pleasure. No smell and start painting her till she cum followed by missionary and ended with doggy position. Wash up, give her 3000 baht and she is happy with it. Thermae is definitely better than the GG bars at Nana with better selection, no LDs and no bar fine.

Day 3 - Golf. After golfing, took the MRT to Huay Khwang. First stop Emmanuelle, fish tank only got ugly girls. Side liners all dressed up and heavily makeup, around 15 of them. Gals here are more matured, mid twenties onwards. Din find any cutie, proceed to next door Naratree, my fav. Though the rooms in Naratree is a bit worn down but the selection is good.As usual lots of sweet cutie to choose. Saw a sweet looking girl who is making eyes at me, call her over for a drink and to kui len (make small talk). She is 23yrs old and from Chiangmai. Kui len for a while, found got chemistry decide to take her. All my frens selected their choice and up we go to the rooms. In the room, kui len some more, give me a body massage, both naked while waiting for the water to fillup. Once water fillup, go to the bathtub for more massage and she is good. Takes her time to massage me and makes me relax.Want to wash by face and hair somemore but din want to get my hair wet (usually side liners dun wash your hair). After wash clean clean, proceed to bed for action. Accomodating, try a few position. Once released, hug each other and kui len for another 10 mins before shower and changed. Enjoyed the time spend as there was no hurry and relaxing unlike some side liners who just go through the paces and once finish wants to get out of the room. Damage 2600baht and tip her 300 baht. My frens also enjoyed their time with their gals and one of the gals even give a proper oil body massage to my fren after sex, hmmm that is service. This batch of girls seems to be service oriented or we are just lucky :). All happy, proceed to Noi seafood just around the corner for dinner. After dinner, went to Thermae to have a look. The choices are still good. As we are tired after golfing and releasing at Naratree, decided to go back to hotel to rest as tommorrow have another early game....

Ultraone
30-10-2012, 03:09 PM
Day 4 - After golf, have dinner at the thai restaurant next to hotel. Food is good and cheap, aroi mak. Proceed to go jalan jalan along Sukhumvit.First stop Lollipop at soi 10 next to Paradiso hotel. Curious as have not been to BJ joint before. A few gals were standing outside the joint, was quoted 700baht. Decided not to try as the girls are not good looking (4/10). Next walk down to soi 12 - Darlings MP. The place definitely looks run down and as we approached the door, a old man walk out limping with a satisfied look on his face. Hmm, if a old man is happy looks like its a happy place:) One look inside convinced us that this is a joint for old men as most of the gals have seen better days. We make a hasty retreat, phew!

Opposite Darlings, spotted this new looking club I think is call Bikini Club. There are a few chio looking gals wearing bikini showing half balls sitting outside. I suspect it is a G club and my frens wanted to take a look. So we go in, door open and right in the middle is a stage where a sweet young thing is belting out a song. Got usher into the front sofa and on the way to sofa, saw quite a few super chio gals. Mama san came introduce the menu.Lady drink 400baht,open bottle JW Black 3K or 4Kbaht, join member 20k baht and something like 9 bottles free. My fren ask me can tabao the gals out as his heart is touched by the surrounding beauties but I have to bluntly tell him cannot unless he patronise the joint frequently and buy lots of LDs maybe got chance. Since we are "tourist" on budget, time to make our retreat. Tell the mamasan the place is very nice and the gals are nice too but we are too tired after our golf game to enjoy. Will try to come again next time. Since we are polite and spoke thai to her she say its okay and hope we can come again.

Proceed next to play pool at Players between soi 14 and 12 as it begins to rain and got soundly beaten by a lady player. All of us lost to her (we are not bad pool players) and she only play 80% to her potential. She told us she play with customers betting around 1000baht for ten games and customer consider winner if they win 3 out of ten. After rain stop proceed to soi 7 to meet one gal we meet earlier at Climax. Spotted a DR BJ Nuru shop atb e end of soi 7 with a few hot gals in bikini outside the shop. Anyone try the shop b4, is it BJ or Nuru massage or both :0 Went dancing at Bangkok Beat soi 7, live band with solid lady singer (80's song) but gals factor for pickup is quite low, not many chio ones. Our gal's fren she brought along also cannot make it. After dancing for a quite decide to leave and make our way to where else, Thermae. Choose another 22 year old student and happy bonking.

Last night, went to Hollywood, as one of the gals wanted to go there (normally I prefer clubs in Rachada soi 4 or Thonglor). Music is loud, got a table near the stage. The dancers are cute and they also have a shower show where for one hundred baht you can stick a sticker onto the breast of one of the 4 busty gals and feel her breast. Of course I choose the most busty gal to put my two stickers on, one left, one right :) Then she go take a shower on a shower glass compartment. No pretty gals to pickup, finish our bottle of JW and proceed back to hotel. On the way, decided to drop by Thermae. At 3pm its already closed but thre are still quite a number of gals eating at the roadside stall. Ask one of the gals how much and she quoted 1.5k for ST. As we are quite mao laew didn't take up the offer except for one fren who die die must release on our last night so he tabao one back to hotel.

End of short sharing, hope have not bored you guys. Overall, Park Plaza soi 18 hotel highly recommmended although a bit ex ($82 without breakfast at AGODA), Thermae is the best place for chiobus (no bar fine,LDs) and Naratree for afternoon shower.

sailsingapore
30-10-2012, 03:24 PM
Many many thanks Bruddah ULTRAONE for the excellent FR's :D
Much appreciated :p

Hurricane88
30-10-2012, 03:29 PM

you in bkk??...very active here now...sorry couldn't catch up with you when you were in singapore...are you coming back anytime soon?...:)

sailsingapore
30-10-2012, 03:54 PM
you in bkk??...very active here now...sorry couldn't catch up with you when you were in singapore...are you coming back anytime soon?...:)

No worries bro H-88 !!
Heading TONIGHT direct into the eye of the storm : JFK airport !!
Then onwards to DTW ( Detroit) into a massive blizzard ..... :eek:

Hurricane88
30-10-2012, 03:58 PM
No worries bro H-88 !!
Heading TONIGHT direct into the eye of the storm : JFK airport !!
Then onwards to DTW ( Detroit) into a massive blizzard ..... :eek:

have a good journey...the storm Sandy had left New York although another Hurricane may hit...call me when you back this part of the world...bye...:)

sailsingapore
30-10-2012, 05:11 PM
have a good journey...the storm Sandy had left New York although another Hurricane may hit...call me when you back this part of the world...bye...:)

Thanks Bro A!! Cheers !!
Back to Sillypore in Dec ... shall call you :)

Ultraone
30-10-2012, 11:35 PM

Mai bpen rai hope it is useful to you khrap;)

indianmagicoil
31-10-2012, 01:06 AM
Good FR Bro Ultraone! Makes me one to go back soon! Btw wheres the tailor u go to? Never needed a tailor until now. Thanks in advance!

sailsingapore
31-10-2012, 02:14 AM
Good FR Bro Ultraone! Makes me one to go back soon! Btw wheres the tailor u go to? Never needed a tailor until now. Thanks in advance!

The best one I know ( excellent work at reasonable prices ) is RAJAWONGSE ( Mr VICTOR)

Open Monday through Saturday, 10:30 a.m. to 8 p.m. • Closed Sundays
130 Sukhumvit Road, near Sukhumvit Soi 4 (next to the Landmark Hotel)
Bangkok 10110 • Thailand
Phone: 02-255-3714 or 02-255-3715 • Fax: 02-253-8390
E-mail: [email protected]

BOTH GW Bush & GHW Bush go to him :D

Here is the evidence : http://www.dress-for-success.com/george_bush.htm

acmilan
31-10-2012, 04:19 AM
She is Korean actress Oh In Hye (오인혜) - Red Vacance Black Wedding
http://youtu.be/MVco45cMUi0

Thanks for info. Wow, she is really juicy with awesome rack. Very daring fashion style also http://lh6.ggpht.com/-rf-BKXCDhAI/TvOUewdTh_I/AAAAAAAAaZs/VeArQef6IFQ/s800/oh%252520in%252520hye%252520sexy%252520slip.jpg
http://dailylenglui.blogspot.com/2011/10/oh-in-hye-from-south-korea-lenglui-195.html

:D

It's too bad that many girls simply want to hop on and off, and lay on their backs like *fish

Bro Soopafly, CG is one of my fave also but too bad I cannot do RCG. My didi always upright and cannot be bent down. A horny girl once tried to do RCG with me and my didi almost had injury LOL
Another position I like is stand and carry http://www.sexinfo101.com/positions/FacetoFace-17Final.swf Excellent to make gal cum quickly but very tiring for my old age
Will try out a less tiring variation http://www.sexinfo101.com/positions/FacetoFace-22Final.swf
hehe

Agreed !! CG , RCG are great ..... however Asian CG/RCG are my FAV of all ( demo below) :D

http://www.sexinfo101.com/reverseasiancowgirl.shtml

Thanks for the link. Excellent sextifying site