PDA

View Full Version : Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 [57] 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148

stinkaporean
02-04-2012, 12:43 AM
I had a good time at la belle, facilities are 10 times cleaner and newer than nataree, gals selection not as much but maybe because Sunday today, but standards are definitely higher.

After banging, the gal ask me if I want to go have dinner. Since I don't want to eat alone, I said ok. Anyways I know I'm going to have to pay for dinner.

So she said ask me to wait outside the building at the carpark for her. I thought we'll take a taxi but end up she surprised me by driving up to me and ask me to get in.

She brought me to central world and had Thai version of jap BBQ. Costs me 700. Then she bring me to night market but end up I paid only 600 for her shopping but it was 3000 total but she didn't ask me to pay.

A bit chop my carrot to bring me go shopping but I didn't mind that much.

After that she drove me to a hotel at ratchada road and ask me to get a name card and say I should stay there because it's much better than baiyoke sky which I'm staying.

After that she drive me back to the hotel.

vanram
02-04-2012, 03:56 AM
After that she drove me to a hotel at ratchada road and ask me to get a name card and say I should stay there because it's much better than baiyoke sky which I'm staying.

After that she drive me back to the hotel.

Do you have the name of the hotel at Ratchada, please share if possible..

Cheers

stinkaporean
02-04-2012, 09:58 AM

Cheers

It's call Petra. Price is similar but need to walk a bit from mrt. Room is also a bit smaller than baiyoke although newer.

charmboy
02-04-2012, 10:05 AM
It's call Petra. Price is similar but need to walk a bit from mrt. Room is also a bit smaller than baiyoke although newer.

If I am not wrong,

I always stay at Hotel Pietra whenever I go bkk. Its located at Ratchada soi 18, just directly opposite Poseidon.

naemlo
02-04-2012, 10:10 AM
If I am not wrong,

I always stay at Hotel Pietra whenever I go bkk. Its located at Ratchada soi 18, just directly opposite Poseidon.

You are right on the location... new hotel. There are a lot of new hotels in Ratchada. I don't understand why people still prefer Baiyoke. Old, crowded, traffic is bad, worse no nearby train. Unless your roaming area is only patunam shops.

charmboy
02-04-2012, 10:19 AM
You are right on the location... new hotel. There are a lot of new hotels in Ratchada. I don't understand why people still prefer Baiyoke. Old, crowded, traffic is bad, worse no nearby train. Unless your roaming area is only patunam shops.

Yes bro, btw, I will be coming bkk next mth on 28. Lets eat MK again, shall we? haha

BlueDragon193
02-04-2012, 10:42 AM

Cheers

If I am not wrong,

One of the newest in Ratchada is Prom Ratchada Residence and Spa (behind Big C) and the best hotel is Amanta Ratchada Hotel & Residence (near to Esplanade Mall) as compare to Baiyoke Sky.
There now many news hotels and choices in Ratchada.

stinkaporean
02-04-2012, 11:16 AM
But so far all the mp I went is soapy one leh. I really only want oil massage to relax and with hj.

Where to find sia.

klose87
02-04-2012, 11:26 AM
Can try ex room spa deep inside sukhumvit 39.
http://www.kapooclub.com/index.php/ex-room-spa/

stinkaporean
02-04-2012, 11:41 AM
Can try ex room spa deep inside sukhumvit 39.
http://www.kapooclub.com/index.php/ex-room-spa/
Thanks but too far, today check out le. Maybe I just go first hotel.

naemlo
02-04-2012, 11:56 AM
Yes bro, btw, I will be coming bkk next mth on 28. Lets eat MK again, shall we? haha

Wow, sick of MK... We eat Issan food this time round.

knowntender
02-04-2012, 12:09 PM
But so far all the mp I went is soapy one leh. I really only want oil massage to relax and with hj.

Where to find sia.

There are many oily massage joints at Sukhumvit soi 22, 24 and 26. Plus a number of others at Sukhumvit soi 33, pretty well all provide extras.

Soopafly
02-04-2012, 01:55 PM
This is a common tactic by girls in the trade - a case of "周瑜打黃蓋,一個願打,一個願挨" :D

When the girl is hungry or is finishing up her shift, she would ask the chiongster to join her for meal after the deed. The chiongster paid for the meal in exchange for the companionship. As long as it is not too over, everyone ended up happy ;)

Unless we are all tall and handsome, like the younger version of Russell Wong, we will PAY, one way or the other :p

p.s. Last time I paid for sushi :eek:

........After banging, the gal ask me if I want to go have dinner. Since I don't want to eat alone, I said ok. Anyways I know I'm going to have to pay for dinner.

So she said ask me to wait outside the building at the carpark for her. I thought we'll take a taxi but end up she surprised me by driving up to me and ask me to get in.

She brought me to central world and had Thai version of jap BBQ. Costs me 700. Then she bring me to night market but end up I paid only 600 for her shopping but it was 3000 total but she didn't ask me to pay.

A bit chop my carrot to bring me go shopping but I didn't mind that much.

norice
02-04-2012, 02:03 PM
Knowntender,

Oh Cowboy, only only 9 months to go!

norice
02-04-2012, 02:08 PM
Soopafly,

Not me, Soapy and gogo girls always treat me afterwards cause I'm a great guy! If you treat them with dignity, respect and sincerity they'll reciprocate in many ways.

What goes around comes around. If you wipe my asshole, I'll wipe yours too!

naemlo
02-04-2012, 02:57 PM
This is a common tactic by girls in the trade - a case of "周瑜打黃蓋,一個願打,一個願挨" :D

This guy has kept virgin for last evening. This is bad to the economic of Thailand.

stinkaporean
02-04-2012, 04:38 PM
Soopafly,

Not me, Soapy and gogo girls always treat me afterwards cause I'm a great guy! If you treat them with dignity, respect and sincerity they'll reciprocate in many ways.

What goes around comes around. If you wipe my asshole, I'll wipe yours too!

U must be handsome lor. I treat them like friend but still have to pay. Today she ask me give her tip to go lunch. I said no.

Yokosi
02-04-2012, 05:09 PM
Hi yokosi
How is the quality if the girls that days?

Never saw the full line up as me wanna drink my beer only as friend was with me and he wanna see see Eden !. But when the farang and Yipun came down, the ladies with them also followed them to the bar. Farang got good bye kisses from his two ladies. The other two wiped the wasted young Yipun face very carefully ( liked a baby ), then hugged him before saying bye bye to him and a few more ladies went in and out to outside/inside the bar. So never saw the full parade of ladies.

From what i know, there are a few good lookers ( non anal ). One of the ladies that serviced the Yipun was a good looker, experienced, professional and more tan skin with sizeable tits.

But as Indianmagicoil said " No sweet young things " in Eden.

norice
02-04-2012, 09:09 PM
Stinkaporean,

Money talks and shit stinks in Thailand!

Soopafly
03-04-2012, 10:09 AM
U must be handsome lor. I treat them like friend but still have to pay. Today she ask me give her tip to go lunch. I said no.
Same same here :o She is from RB4:
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/35483332/RB4.jpg

jrod
03-04-2012, 10:47 AM
Hi guys,

I will be traveling to Bangkok (transit) next month. Any recommendations for quality sex and quality girls at around 12pm to 4pm timings?

Poseidon got kangtao at that kind of timing?

Thanks.

Soopafly
03-04-2012, 02:07 PM
This guy has kept virgin for last evening. This is bad to the economic of Thailand.
Mai pben rai na ;) I contribute to the Thai economy in other ways - taxi, motosai, BTS, MRT, TG flight, hotel, makan, etc :D

needforboobs
03-04-2012, 10:48 PM
Hi guys,

I will be traveling to Bangkok (transit) next month. Any recommendations for quality sex and quality girls at around 12pm to 4pm timings?

Poseidon got kangtao at that kind of timing?

Thanks.

got but very limited. try your luck

coolrhino
04-04-2012, 06:38 AM
Hey guys I'm back from my 8D7N trip in Bangkok!! it's awesome and I'm fucking missing it now... Anyway this trip of my turn out to be too much emotional!! anyway I'll start from the first day...

Day 1 27/03/2012 Tuesday

Touchdown Bangkok at about 10am Bangkok time.. Reach my hotel and wanted to get a foot massage so badly i went back to the Massage shop at Novotel Near MBK which i went on my last trip and knew this massage lady.. So i was like planning whether i can see her there again.. Surprisingly she is there and she remembered me but her looks changed!! Lol so i was like abit turn off... so sad and I'm sorry.. Haha... So after the massage she took my number and keep calling me non stop for the next few days but i did not pick up When shopping after that which i spend about 20,000 Baht on shopping itself for the whole trip... than head down to Emmanuelle for soapy as my friends and cousin is the first time here in Bangkok so i have to lead them... Emmanuelle girls are not bad but not much of selection but since it's the first day we lazy to go other MP to check it out so just went on with S48.

S48 - 2500Baht
Name: Forget already.. Lol
Body: 7/10 But my fetish is her whole back is full of tattoo!! when i do her doggy I'm like banging some Yakuza chick Haha!!
BBBJ: 7/10
FJ: 7/10
Overall: 7/10 Not bad and she offered me 2nd shot for 1000Baht tip and i took it.. I know it's over price but it's ok I'm just here to have fun so i took it.

After we are done with our deed we headed down to Karaoke City which is quite far and I'm not sure what's the road name... As my thai friend bring us there... It's a good deal there for the room.. Charge 2500 Baht from anytime to 1am and the place and sound system is better than our KBox in SG!! so after the Karaoke session we head back to hotel and sleep for the night...

Number of shots: 2

Day 2 28/03/2012 Wednesday

Wake up early and went down for shopping again... we shop the whole afternoon until about 6pm and on our way back to the hotel we pass by a massage shop and just fucking have a massage again... after our massage we head down to RCA slim... had lots of chicks and my cousin got hooked and he is lost that night... which made me fucking angry with him as he is first time in BKK so I"m fucking worried for him... In the end he is at one of the chicks house sleeping.... =.=|| wtf man!! that's the end of day 2 without sex...

Day 3 29/03/2012 Thursday

Wake up and went shopping again which we did almost everyday... :D after that headed down to Ratchada soapy and check out the MP there went alot of MP and see but non suit the taste of me maybe because I'm too late we reach there about 9.30pm... so ended up at Emmanuelle again... 2 of our friends when up first and left me and cousin to choose but i didn't have the mood to have sex or maybe they just don't turn me on enough... haha... so ended up me and my cousin sit at the lobby of Emmanuelle drinking beer and chill as we are waiting for our friends... so after our friends are done we did not know where to go... So my cousin went to meet the girl which he knew last night at Slim and me and my other 2 friends headed down to Funky Villa but fucking hell my friends are bounce... because they are underage... =.=|| but i knew it from the start just trying our luck... so too bad for them and for myself as well... so wanted to go Khao San road but when we trying to get a taxi he tells us that go Insomia better because close late... i heard of Insomia but never been there before and not sure what type of club isit.. so we jsut try it out.. Reached Insomia i have a bad feeling because it's like a Underground club enter by the back alley and dark and stuffs... :D so inside Insomia we ordered beers and chill and i look around me all the ladys there have AGE!!! =.= I'm just fucking 21 man i don't want to fuck these aunties.... Haha!! so after some time one lady approach my friend which looks not bad and they started dancing and making out... Weird thing is that she is alone... so me and my other friends just relac one corner and continue drinking and again after awhile a few more girls came to our table which is her friends... and all look Delicious... Haha!! and i was like Oh man we just got lucky?? so i hooked up with one of the girls name Sona... and we dance like lovers in club... soon it's 3am already the club is closing and the girls asked us wanna tag along with them to Shock39 we are like OK SURE!! so reach Shock39 I also feel freaking weird... Because we Don't need to pay that taxi driver any money and the girls are like friends with the taxi drivers... so went to queue for entrance they ask us to Open a bottle of Jack Daniel cost 2500baht and gotten in... when i step in to the club I'm like WOO!! wtf man!! it's fucking happening and lots of chicks there... and we enjoyed ourself there until 5.30am the girls wanna go back to the hotel with us so we went back to our hotel and have our Fun... I total of 3 shots that night...

Day 4 30/03/2012 Friday

wake up at 2pm that day as we had lot's of sex the last night... and i knew it the girls ask us for money... at first they say 5000Baht for each lady and i say sorry we don't have so much money and drag the whole situation until 4000baht and she told me that tonight if i see her again i don't need to pay and i paid them and exchanged number with my hot chick... and off they went actually i don't give a fuck it's 5000baht it's just that i thought i get to know a hot chick there so maybe my stay in the future will be better... but Nevermind off they went and we went shopping again after that we went massage again almost the same routine everyday... so at night we went down to RCA again Slim they 1 of my friend girl's came and they went off first for FUCK!! so left the 3 of us which made us so boring at RCA so i call up the hot chick asking where is she... she told us to go Shock39 again... so since we are bored we all went down again.. the same thing paid 2500baht for the Jack Daniel and went in to enjoy with them... so we ta pao them back hotel again and in my mind is that I'll have to pay 4k again tomorrow morning but I'm ok with it because she is worth 4k to me!! :D so we had a long one that night and sleep...

coolrhino
04-04-2012, 06:38 AM
Day 5 31/03/2012 Saturday

Wake up at about 2pm again and all of us chit chat at one of the room and my girl is like so call their OKT... it's funny but i know they are like FL's looking for customer at clubs... so it's ok i don't care but in my heart I'm like a little in for her already but i control myself... I was waiting for her to talk about money and it really did so i said i thought you said last night u come with me don't need to pay?? But i'm just playing mind games with them.. i don't mind paying... so she talk lots of shits with me and ended up paying each 4k again... and she said the same thing again... Tonight no need to pay... and i'm like oh ok sure no problem... But she thinks i'm dumb? so one of the girls suggested to go MBK have movie and Dinner together like BF/GF dating... so headed down to watch movie and had our dinner already bid our goodbyes with them at 9pm... Anyway i felt worth it... so after that we are planning not sure where to go so i suggested Scratch Dog... and just before i left my hotel the Hot chick call me... and said that their ID cards is at our hotel they forgotten to take..... Asked me to take for them and they will meet me later to collect... so we took their ID and headed down to Scratch Dog and WTF AGAIN my friend cannot go in underage again!!! so no choice we are lost!! but miracle happens!! a girl texted me which i knew her on the second night at Slim... and she asked me wanted to go Slim to drink together?? Oh yeah.. so we headed down to Slim and meet up with her and she treated me like her BF but maybe she is drunk.... so while partying halfway Sona called!! and i almost forgotten that her ID is with me!! damn wrong timing... she reach slim at 2am just nice the club close and she came in with her friends which my friends bang... and she saw me talking to this girl which i know the second night.. and Sona keep asking me wanna go Shock39?? I'm like err no thanks my friends all don't like it there... but she stood there like 10mins staring at me like as if i'm her BF and i'm cheating on her now... ?_? but i told her ok if i got go i will call her and she left with a angry face... so i continue with my girl at slim and i asked her where to party at this time.. so she brought us to Spoon.. which is beside Hollywood... and while i'm partying at Spoon Sona called me many times and i can hear that she is drunk... and she keep asking me to go shock39 on the phone and i said Ok ok now i come from 3am i said that til 5am... Lol!! so about 5am the girl i knew on the second day wanted to go home so i sent her off to the taxi... soon after she left i hop on to a taxi alone and i told my friends to go back hotel themselves as they dont want to go shock39 with me... so on the taxi i called Sona and i can hear that she is sad but i'm not sure about that... and she tells me she at Spicy now... ask me to go over... so she spoke with the taxi driver and he took me there... which i dont even fucking know where is it... so i reach Spicy at 6am and i'm fucking outside a Resturant name Spicy... i was like WTF is this? so i called her she came out from the Resturant to pick me and i ask her u ask me to come resturant for what? she say come we go in and drink... she led me to the back of the resturant and to the toilets and than a place where people can keep bags just like in clubs... and im like WTF is this underground clubbing? and we went up 2nd floor which is so fucking crowded with Ang Moh and thais... and she tells me the club close at 10am... and i'm snook!!! i never club till morning until sunrise before so i ask her what time she wanna go home i can take care of her... because i do like her seriously speaking i know some bros here will think that i'm stupid but it's ok man i believe in this relationship... although she is working as a FL... so at about 8am she is dead drunk but still can walk so i drag her out and ask her wanna go home or what?? she said i wan go your hotel... so ok hop on to taxi and off to my hotel... reach the room she sleep straight away and me too... wake up with her blowing me the next day...

Day 6 01/04/2012 Sunday

Wake up with her blowing me.. and felt great... had one round with her and i'm thinking whether will she ask me for money? so i just kept quiet all the way until she say come let's go MBK for dinner and maybe a movie together... and im like woah GFE gao gao!!! so brought her to eat and we watch movie 407 a ghost movie the whole day is like spending my day with my GF very nice and good feeling so after the movie and when i wanted to send her off i knew that she doesnt have any more money in her bag as the taxi back to my hotel last night is she pay... so i gave her 200Baht and ask enough?? she just kiss me and off she went... did not ask for any more money... so after that meet up with my friends and we went Chinatown to eat seafood and its fucking delicious so after our supper it's fucking late to go clubs already so i text my friend in thai ask her to bring us to some place to chill and got on the taxi she talk to the driver and off we go... to some fucking far away place and not much people area there's a Pub there we chill there that night until 7am in the morning drinking beer and talking cock... with live band it's a good place to chill anyway... so head back to hotel and KO!!

Day 7 02/04/2012 Monday

Which is our last night in BKK so gotta have fun... so headed down to Slim as friend friends birthday.. and when i reach Slim Sona called me... and ask me where am i? so i told her im at Slim so she asked me can she come with her friend which my friends banged... so i agreed and she reach here in no time.... so im thinking anyway its my last night and i do have feelings for her.. so why not? enjoyed at Slim til 2am and we went down to Shock39 again and had fun til 5am and all of us went back hotel with our girls... and i have 4 rounds with her that morning... which made her so in love with me as in having SEX... until i cannot tahan!! so slept for 4 hours as i need to wake up at afternoon for last min shopping before going back...

Day 8 03/04/2012 Tuesday Last Day

wake up at 1pm and all of us went to MBK to kin kow... and than Sona said Ok la i gotta go already... so i bid her farewell as i know i have no chance to see her in the near future as im not gonna go BKK for quite some time due to work and stuffs.... so she just left without hugging me or asking me for money... so we continue our last min shopping til 6pm i need to be at the airport at 8pm so rush here and there... until 7.30pm we reach to airport as traffic is FUCKED.... when i reach the airport Sona call me and say where am i? i told her im at the airport going back SG already... so she said can i see u last time before u go? so i say how??? i already at airport already how you want to see me?? and than she say just tell her where exactly am i... so i told her and after 5mins she fucking appeared in front of me!!! im like WTF!>?! and she hug me... and handed over a box of present which she wrap by herself... and im like so touch.... so we spend the last 30mins talking and taking pictures and hugging.... time's up gotta go she gave me the last kiss which i now miss it alot.... and off i go... so on the plane i open up the present and it's a ferrero rocher chocolate and a card written "I will miss u mak mak na Jub jub" i almost cried as my ex gf also never so sweet with me before... so i guess this trip of mine it's not about FUCKING AND SEX but still i had my fun as well now im fucking missing her!! Sorry for the long and dragger FR i just wanna share how i feel about BKK this trip... More will come but i will see her first!! :D have fun in BKK for bros going there.. CHOK DEE NA KAP.....

luckylurker
04-04-2012, 08:50 AM
Because we Don't need to pay that taxi driver any money and the girls are like friends with the taxi drivers...

Nothing is free, especially in the LOS. ;)

Fish1961
04-04-2012, 10:44 AM
Will be BKK between 08 - 12 April 2012, anyone like to catch up for drink and action please PM me.

coolrhino
04-04-2012, 06:19 PM
Nothing is free, especially in the LOS. ;)

I know nothing is free but the weird thing is how come the girls are like friends with them?? can someone enlighten me on this??

klose87
04-04-2012, 07:59 PM
The taxi get paid by the club, thats why ride to shock 39 is free..
Correct me if i m wrong though :)

naemlo
04-04-2012, 08:09 PM
I know nothing is free but the weird thing is how come the girls are like friends with them?? can someone enlighten me on this??

It is common if u know Thai culture. For a small talk, they can continue on forever. It is very different from SG. SG likes fast and direct.

The taxi get paid by the club, thats why ride to shock 39 is free..
Correct me if i m wrong though :)

Shock is popular and don't have to resort to paying taxi drivers.

sojo
04-04-2012, 08:24 PM
It is common if u know Thai culture. For a small talk, they can continue on forever. It is very different from SG. SG likes fast and direct.

Taxi drivers actually offered to pay me and my friends to go to mixx or insomnia. We got 500 baht for a batch of 5 :D

nonstop
04-04-2012, 09:26 PM
Any bros into orgies or have contacts for it?

Will be in bkk May.

norice
04-04-2012, 09:59 PM
Nonstop,

Orgies, you can go to Nataree but it will cost you minimum 15,000B! If you need help let me know.

naemlo
04-04-2012, 11:28 PM
Taxi drivers actually offered to pay me and my friends to go to mixx or insomnia. We got 500 baht for a batch of 5 :D

Then I want to keep waiting for taxi to bring me to various places free. :D

sojo
05-04-2012, 06:36 AM
Then I want to keep waiting for taxi to bring me to various places free. :D

well entry into insomnia is 200 for ladies and 300 for men. so it's not really free =P

indianmagicoil
05-04-2012, 07:21 PM
Will be BKK between 08 - 12 April 2012, anyone like to catch up for drink and action please PM me.
Action? No action from 8 to 10 April coz of Royal Funeral. Best bet is Rosy Palm KTV open all the time. Look for OKT Malsoonka he very helpful. Will blow u if he must to help u release.

Good FR but paragraph please young man! Old people like me have problem reading. BTW if your FR is true then u already answered your own question.

reedsteel
06-04-2012, 12:07 AM
Hey guys I'm back from my 8D7N trip in Bangkok!! it's awesome and I'm fucking missing it now... Anyway this trip of my turn out to be too much emotional!! anyway I'll start from the first day...

Hi Bro , kay poh a bit . How do u maintain that energy for 7N?? Uncle like me one night already cannot tahan .

I m like you going every year , going end of this month , but I m more of healthy trip going to Erawan Shrine and say thank you and at the same time goes to remaining temples list that Bro IMC gave me. Hopefully can also see my old friend in Nataree.

coolrhino
06-04-2012, 07:10 AM

Thanks for the answers ;D

Action? No action from 8 to 10 April coz of Royal Funeral. Best bet is Rosy Palm KTV open all the time. Look for OKT Malsoonka he very helpful. Will blow u if he must to help u release.

Good FR but paragraph please young man! Old people like me have problem reading. BTW if your FR is true then u already answered your own question.

Haha sorry for the paragraph too excited already to share ;D anyway i think it's true la i just wanna know if anyone here kena the same thing as me..

Hi Bro , kay poh a bit . How do u maintain that energy for 7N?? Uncle like me one night already cannot tahan .

I m like you going every year , going end of this month , but I m more of healthy trip going to Erawan Shrine and say thank you and at the same time goes to remaining temples list that Bro IMC gave me. Hopefully can also see my old friend in Nataree.

i donno how i maintain leh i just chiong every fucking night :D haha i don waste time in bkk i sleep less party alot have fun alot but sometimes just cant wake up too tired...

yeokimheng
06-04-2012, 05:13 PM
Any bro in bkk now,wan to come out for a drink or two?

reedsteel
06-04-2012, 08:42 PM
i donno how i maintain leh i just chiong every fucking night :D haha i don waste time in bkk i sleep less party alot have fun alot but sometimes just cant wake up too tired...
Have u tried China's Dong Guan ? U will find another different type of experience . So this time u spend 50K compare to 2011's 35K ? BTW this shock39 place near to any MRT or BTS ?

indianmagicoil
07-04-2012, 02:59 AM
Have u tried China's Dong Guan ? U will find another different type of experience . So this time u spend 50K compare to 2011's 35K ? BTW this shock39 place near to any MRT or BTS ?
It's located at New Petchburi Road Soi 39 (hence the 39 in it's name).
Nearest MRT station is Petchburi but since it's an after hours club it doesn't make much sense to use the MRT now is it?

coolrhino
07-04-2012, 06:05 AM

Nope never try any china places not really interested... i more on thai :D and yup i spend 50k this trip because i go 8days last trip 6days so 35k only... but it's just nice for what im spending.... i always overspent!! hahaha....

naemlo
07-04-2012, 06:21 PM
Nearest MRT station is Petchburi but since it's an after hours club it doesn't make much sense to use the MRT now is it?

He thinking of catching the 1st train. :D

salem33
07-04-2012, 11:03 PM
Hi anybody know where got money changer here. Me at bbk now.
Need some help? Thk.

needforboobs
07-04-2012, 11:10 PM
Hi anybody know where got money changer here. Me at bbk now.
Need some help? Thk.

money changer is everywhere in bkk.
if you want a better answer, you need to narrow down your question.

salem33
07-04-2012, 11:12 PM
Me at Sukhumvit road soi 1. Can advise me where e near place to change. Thk

BKKdreaming
07-04-2012, 11:58 PM
At night ? not easy
in the daytime they are all over the place , Soi 3 is OK, I go to Soi 7 and soi 7/1 if its open ,
But there are Bank Holidays Monday thru Wednesday so real banks will be closed , and some exchange places too.

BK

klose87
08-04-2012, 12:19 AM
U can try vasu at nana bts there or super rich thailand near the big C opp central world. both offer pretty good rate. if not changing alot, just any money changer u see will do, different wont be much.

salem33
08-04-2012, 03:49 AM
Thk so much bro klose87 and bkkdreaming.
Really appreciate your help.

maxsss
08-04-2012, 01:18 PM
Good afternoon lao jiaos of the bkk scene. I am max, recently had my first solo trip to bkk; a 5D4N trip it was. 04/04/12 - 08/04/12

The love and hate relationship for bkk happened about 5 months back ( Long story ). Anyway regarding the current trip, I was scared to venture alone but my 2IC begs to differ haha.

4th -> touched down in suvarnabhumi airport in the wee hours, quickly got into my hotel ( CMYK @ Huay Kwang ) Chose that location after doing some reading up here that it's near to bathhouses like Hi-Class and Nataree. Never been to one before thus the curiousity to try it.

5th -> had a quick lunch @ pha ram 9 with an "ai-mei" and after which proceeded to lumphini stadium to purchase some muay thai gear. After which i wasted no time as my little brother was screaming to be let loose to some bkk dangers. Next stop : Nataree.

Nearest mrt was huay kwang, took exit 3 out and walked for less than 2 minutes. In a moment i was at the doorsteps of nataree contemplating if i should continue what i was here for. Aiya fuck it, as i pushed open the doors. Truth to be told, not very welcoming atmosphere. There were only 3 girls seated ( maybe it was a weekday i'm not sure myself ). OKT came forward, i asked him how much. Quoted 2k for 2 hours including massage and fj. Sounded reasonable ? ( correct me if wrong )

I settled for a petite looking girl by the name of "Tik". An exaggerating fact would be she does resemble rainie yang a little. ( sorry didn't take note of her tag number but i did get her handphone number lol )

Good gfe but slightly giggly which may be a turn-off for some.
Massage was not bad, pretty skillful for someone who claims to be in this line for 4 months.

Proceeded to the bath, the whole experience was very "chu-lian", amateurish but at the same time manage to be satisfied as well. ( don't know if some of us will see it as good or bad lol )

Bj wise, liked the way she twirls around with her tongue, good navigating skills. Very eager to please and will ask from time to time am i having a good time. thumbs up to that.

Fj; started with the typical cow-boy position, missionary and lastly unloaded the fireworks inside.

Overall a very good experience, this is my very first bathhouse experience and therefore please pardon me if i do sound very noob cos i really am lol. I hope there will be a time when i can chiong with the lao jiaos here, not because going alone is embarrassing or scary but because it is always pleasant to leave the bathhouses smiling and seeing brothers u went with smiling as well.

Had dinner with the ai-mei @ Esplanade. Nothing special there, actually nothing at all imo. Wonder what the rest here think?
Not to forget i went to SNOP @ ratchada soi 4, shared a bottle of vodka with her. Next thing i knew i was next to her in her room. That concludes my day 2.

Day 3 -> Had TCSS with her till noon and then headed back to hotel for a quick shower and a change of new clothes before heading out again. Headed to pha ram 9; central plaza for lunch. We decided we were too tired to go anywhere before heading back to my hotel for a "nap". Woke up it was 7pm alr so decided to go for dinner.

Decided to try TAPAS restaurant @ sukhumvit soi 11. Not a bad place, they serve spanish food at a very reasonable price. The food there are more of a fusion spanish kind, not the authentic but nevertheless still good. Not to mention a variety of wine there.

Ended the day with her staying over with me ( I guess loneliness always sets in after 11pm lol )

Day 4 -> woke up late, quickly rushed to khao san to have a drink with her friends before making my way to the airport straight away after that. Sorry i'm not sure of the place where i drank at, tried to remember the name and i thought i could. Well, until the liquors came into place haha.

Maybe what i mentioned in this post might be nothing new, but i thank u all for reading still. Much to learn and much to experience, although a short trip but i gained much insight during this time. Going alone to a foreign land in the name of fun is definitely a different experience especially for a young chap like me. ( 22 years old ). More importantly I hope there will be a time to learn from the lao jiaos here in time to come.

Soopafly
09-04-2012, 11:21 PM
........touched down in suvarnabhumi airport in the wee hours, quickly got into my hotel ( CMYK @ Huay Kwang ) Chose that location after doing some reading up here that it's near to bathhouses like Hi-Class and Nataree.
Where were you? I stayed there until the 5th :D

........Maybe what i mentioned in this post might be nothing new, but i thank u all for reading still. Much to learn and much to experience, although a short trip but i gained much insight during this time. Going alone to a foreign land in the name of fun is definitely a different experience especially for a young chap like me. ( 22 years old ). More importantly I hope there will be a time to learn from the lao jiaos here in time to come.
It only gets better from here ;)

Have fun and be safe out there!

maxsss
09-04-2012, 11:30 PM
Where were you? I stayed there until the 5th :D

i stayed on the 7th floor lol.. huay kwang many china and hong kongers residing there as well.

It only gets better from here ;)

Have fun and be safe out there!

thank you ~

sojo
09-04-2012, 11:44 PM
Had dinner with the ai-mei @ Esplanade. Nothing special there, actually nothing at all imo. Wonder what the rest here think?

Esplanade is one of my favorite malls in bangkok. Yes there's nothing special there but they have everything you need from restaurants, pharmacies, cinemas, foot massage joints and even an ice skating rink.

I frequent black canyon there when i'm in bangkok and the icecream shop beside it is good as well.

Most importantly, it's not as crowded as Central Ladprao, Rama9, ratchayotin or the malls at siam.

naemlo
10-04-2012, 12:22 AM
Esplanade is one of my favorite malls in bangkok.

I dun go there cause it has 1 of the most expensive parking in ratchada. Those Thais who drive prefer Central, Big C or Fortune.

norice
10-04-2012, 12:31 AM
Sojo,

I usally go there 3 times a week! Lots of attractive girls for ogling, cheap restaurants and California WOW!

indianmagicoil
10-04-2012, 12:50 AM
Quoted 2k for 2 hours including massage and fj. Sounded reasonable ? ( correct me if wrong )

Not to forget i went to SNOP @ ratchada soi 4, shared a bottle of vodka with her. Next thing i knew i was next to her in her room.

Decided to try TAPAS restaurant @ sukhumvit soi 11. Not a bad place, they serve spanish food at a very reasonable price. The food there are more of a fusion spanish kind, not the authentic but nevertheless still good. Not to mention a variety of wine there.

Ended the day with her staying over with me ( I guess loneliness always sets in after 11pm lol )definitely a different experience especially for a young chap like me. ( 22 years old ). More importantly I hope there will be a time to learn from the lao jiaos here in time to come.
Nataree I also can't remember how much even when I was there in Feb! But definitely better experience than my first time MP fuck :mad:! Kana carrot by taxi driver & lousy place. Should have juz walked out that time.

Your "ai-mei" u know her from where one? Kekeke... nothing happened after both of you polished off a bottle of vodka at Snop? ;) Or are u referring to Esplanade? IMHO not worth the journey there unless u stay around that place. Quite a few Thai dara's have been spotted dining there.

Suk Soi 11 is a nice place for eats & where after hours club, CLIMAX, is (Ambassador Hotel). I think u went to TAPAS CAFE (nice sangrias & Spanish finger foods) in the Cheap Charlie's cul-de-sac. Cheap Charlie's is the legendary hole-in-the-wall bar at Soi 11 which I think is over rated, SNAPPERS which CNN Go says is one of the best fish n chip shop - nice lightly battered fresh fish with Beer Lao!.

Not bad first solo mission for a 22 year old. KNN me was still chiong sua not Krungthep when I was 22! :cool: soon u will be "lao jiao" sharing your experiences here.

luckylurker
10-04-2012, 06:31 AM
SNAPPERS which CNN Go says is one of the best fish n chip shop - nice lightly battered fresh fish with Beer Lao!.

Not bad first solo mission for a 22 year old. KNN me was still chiong sua not Krungthep when I was 22! :cool: soon u will be "lao jiao" sharing your experiences here.

Beerlao is a must this upcoming trip!

You don't need to be humble bro, methinks you already chiong finish all local scenes and resting up in sua by 22, then come down to chiong overseas! :p

Soopafly
10-04-2012, 09:15 AM
Nataree I also can't remember how much even when I was there in Feb! But definitely better experience than my first time MP fuck :mad:! Kana carrot by taxi driver & lousy place. Should have juz walked out that time.

Nataree prices (late March to early April, 2012):

In the tank: 2,000 bahts (B-Course) Regular might be 1,900 bahts.
Sideliners: 2,300, 2,600, 3,000, 3,500 and 4,000 to 5,000 bahts (for fresh country puyings with low mileage ;))

It seems that 2,600 girls are on the right hand side of the room as you walk in, and then as you move towards the back, you will see fresh country puyings. When you curve around the back, the prices go from 3,500 to 2,300 as you finish your "tour" in front of the tank :p

Last week I took a Burmese girl from Nataree. I asked her to teach me Thai, but then she asked me why. She said, "You don't live here. You don't work here. You don't even have a Thai girlfriend." Maybe I should get a Thai girlfriend to teach me Thai :o

coolrhino
10-04-2012, 09:24 AM
I did went nataree on my trip the moment i walk in woah!! so many girls and many customer at the lounge so we took a quick glance and we fucked off already Lol!! cause too stress so many people looking at us!! :D hahaha...

Soopafly
10-04-2012, 09:36 AM
I did went nataree on my trip the moment i walk in woah!! so many girls and many customer at the lounge so we took a quick glance and we fucked off already Lol!! cause too stress so many people looking at us!! :D hahaha...
There are so many chiongsters at Nataree that sometimes you will need to wait for the elevator :eek: And once you are in the elevator, we all try to peek from the corner of our eyes and wondering why we didn't pick the other guy's girl in the first place. Sigh....the grass is always greener on the other side :p

maxsss
10-04-2012, 10:27 AM

Your "ai-mei" u know her from where one? Kekeke... nothing happened after both of you polished off a bottle of vodka at Snop? ;) Or are u referring to Esplanade? IMHO not worth the journey there unless u stay around that place. Quite a few Thai dara's have been spotted dining there.

The pimp i spoke to recently conversed in fluent chinese with me, another contributing factor perhaps why he didn't try to carrot me was because there might only be 3 girls working on that day itself. So don't want to spoil his day of income. lol.

I knew her from tagged, met her about 2 months ago. Well i stay in Huay Kwang so it's less than 10 minutes down that stretch of road ( along robinson ) so not really a hassle to travel down. And it was after esplanade that we went to snop, cos it's about 5 minutes by cab from her house ( ratchada soi 10) ? lol.

ironman73
10-04-2012, 11:04 AM
Going to spend a week in BKK from 11th-16th April. Will visit some of the places recommended by all the bros here.

1)Ago-go Saphan Kwai - (Never been there before.) The place i frequent is Patpong (Castle group), Nana and Soi-cowboy.

2)Massage - Emmul and Natree (Never been here before too.) The place i frequent is Monanisa, Posideon and Chatbaya 1 and 2.

3)Disco - Will try Shock39. Normally is RCA, Rachadath (Hollywood) and Thonglor.

4)3Threesome - Eden. (Been there afew times, don't really like it) but will still go this time as my friend is interested in threesome.

Will try to post my field report if there is something worth posting...Tuk Khoon, cho-dee...

leaseoflife
10-04-2012, 04:52 PM
Going to spend a week in BKK from 11th-16th April. Will visit some of the places recommended by all the bros here.

1)Ago-go Saphan Kwai - (Never been there before.) The place i frequent is Patpong (Castle group), Nana and Soi-cowboy.

2)Massage - Emmul and Natree (Never been here before too.) The place i frequent is Monanisa, Posideon and Chatbaya 1 and 2.

3)Disco - Will try Shock39. Normally is RCA, Rachadath (Hollywood) and Thonglor.

4)3Threesome - Eden. (Been there afew times, don't really like it) but will still go this time as my friend is interested in threesome.

Will try to post my field report if there is something worth posting...Tuk Khoon, cho-dee...

Bring rain coat.. and I mean it literally. :p

airlex
10-04-2012, 07:03 PM
info sharing - for shock 39 best u go after 2am , place close at 5-6am if i am not wrong.. its a disco with an elevated platform at the center. lots of angmos and even africans (males n females). shock 39 has a handfull of FL (3k LT thats how much i paid , 2nd time free) depending on luck..

itron9000
10-04-2012, 08:49 PM
Back from my Asian Business Trip which took me to One night in Bangkok, Two Nights in Yangon, 3 nights in Qiangdao (china) and 3 nights in Shanghai

let me put my FR one place at a time as time permits, starting with Bangkok.

Arrive early morning flight and check in Paradiso Boutique hotel, Suk Soi 10, I noticed this hotel the last time I had bee to lollipops BJ bar, looked like a good new hotel, had made an online booking at Bh.1900 for a Deluxe room, No problem checking in at 7am, nice rooms with new modern looks and spacious. Showered and a nap till 10:30,

As its usual routine with me the first stop on all my visits to Bangkok, is the barber shop at the Nana hotel for a shave down there. reached the place around 11am, the old lady greets me with a smile, I'm not sure if she remembered me from last time, Ask her for a pubic shave, just pointing there and mentioning shave conveys the message, leads me to their back room, Three mattress on the floor separated by curtains, takes me to the last mattress and asks me to undress, I undress and wait for her to return with her tools, instead comes an late 20s lady, an 6/10, with the small water tube and her tools, smiles, looks at the light and shouts out in thai, the old lady joins in and have a discussion, its about the lights, they ask me to move to the middle mattress as the light there is better, so still naked move there and she stars with all the soap and a twin blade razor does a good job, making sure everything is very smooth, asks me to turn and go on all four, repeats the same on the back running her fingers on the hole to make sure everything is fine, offers an HJ for 300 but I was not interested a I still had long day, paid 400 for the shave and 100tips, dressed and left the place, nice and smooth like a baby,

Had lunch and look around before venturing to Sazank Chidlom, for a scrub and massage, nice selection at 3pm, 8 ladies to chose from, selected Nyo, 19yrs, from Buriram, very fair and nice boobs, me undress in the room, she still fully clothed leads to the bathroom with the tables, gives an nice scrub and a warm wash, which was very refreshing, this is the second time I encountered at the chidlom branch, seeing a naked lady going from the bathroom to the room, give and smile and talks to her friend for a brief moment, once we are in the room, she undresses gives nice massage with all the cat bath and a nice AR, turn around and start a CBJ, request for a BBBJ, which she obliges, nice slow BBBJ for sometime and the shoot off between her boobs, cuddling for sometime , times up back to the shower and off I go for some rest till evening.

Start in Soi Cowboy at around 9pm, first stop Baccara first floor, crowded difficult to find a place to site, order a beer, approached by a nice lady, asking for 2500ST, being still early I was not interested, had a beer paid and left for Suzi Wong, there was a body Paint show in progress, one of the few bars where the girls are still fully nude, bought a beer and the mammasa approaches me enquiring if I’m interested in any of the ladies, I point her one, she come back with the lady, 23yrs from Issan, sites next to me, buy her a drink, and have small talk while having an auto rom, she was nude except for a broad belt around her waist. She was ready to come LT for 3000, but I wanted to check my regular bar “Afterskool” so had to promise here of coming back later if possible, paid the bill and left for afterskool.

The place was doing ok with all the benches/Sofas occupied, so take up a stool at the bar and order a beer, I’m soon joined by the my regular lady, who mentions she is already with a customer but will send me her friend who is just one month here!!!, after 5 mins here friend comes over, good looking chubby lady, Som, a 7/10, from issan, short and chubby, buy here a drink and move the sofa next the stage, OK English, chat for sometime, and fool around, try to run my hand down her panties, she says not here in hotel, how much, 3000LT, I just joke I was checking if she is shaved, she mentions why, are you shaved, -- Yes – can I see – sure – she runs her hands under my pants and says something to the lady standing at the bar, and mentions to me its very smooth, I just joke, its natural, I don’t have hair there, I think she mentions this to the lady at the counter, she is standing in front of me “can I See” I ask the Som is it OK, she laughs and says she would also like to see, I say go ahead, they ask if we can so to naughty boy corner, I say no. the other lady asks if she can buy a drink, OK I buy a drink for her and one more for Som and myself, the second lady comes back with the drink, unbuttons and pulls down y pants and shorts, gives a close look , runs her hands around Som does the same and conclude its just shaved, I want to check on Som she is hesitant but finally pulls down her skirt and panites for a brief moment and pulls them back. Ask Som for a BJ, but she points to the Naughty boy corner, the other lady gives like a quick 10 Sec BJ, all this happening in full view of everyone at the bar. As it was already getting late and had an early morning flight to catch, BF Som, and walk back to hotel.

Shower together, nice firm boobs and a clean trimmed pussy, back to bed for a long and slow BBBJ, roll up and a few different positions, try to do an anal probe with finger when doing doggie, but she pulls back, so didn’t insist, cuddle and sleep for a few hours, repeat show in the morning, shower pack and rush to Airport, next stop Yangon….

norice
10-04-2012, 10:08 PM
itron9000,

Excellent Report. You're a brave guy letting a barber shave you down there. After shave, your dong must look bigger! Was it itchy?

yinyang
10-04-2012, 10:20 PM
Post songkran (weekend after) CX special off only 262 bucks. Think can fight budget, makan and baggage no hassles

GLHunter
10-04-2012, 11:28 PM
i saw the following on my ex's whatapps status. bros any idea what she meant?

"เธอยัง..."

indianmagicoil
11-04-2012, 12:29 AM
Beerlao is a must this upcoming trip!
You don't need to be humble bro, methinks you already chiong finish all local scenes and resting up in sua by 22, then come down to chiong overseas! :p
Chiong si mi local scene? Aiyoh... chionging that infamous Botak Hill at SAFTI

You know where to get it now right? Seems in Singapore the Beer Lao distributor has closed shop. How interested we make a short hop to Lao to look see look see after Songkran? When u going back?

naemlo
11-04-2012, 12:38 AM
i saw the following on my ex's whatapps status. bros any idea what she meant?

"เธอยัง..."

Since she is your ex, why are u still often checking out on your ex's status :eek: Dun tell me, u still hope to get her back? If not, just let go... u will feel happier...

Anyway, it is your life. The thai words are "tur yang". "tur" = "you", "yang" = "still"..... guess u can figure them out, the sentence is not complete..... "tur yang ruk phom mai.", "tur yang kit teung phom mai".......

Soopafly
11-04-2012, 01:37 AM
Any insights on the upcoming regulations?

1. Foreign Service Worker's Card - The card will be required by all female workers in gogo bars, beer bars and any other bars deemed to employ women who may leave the bar and go elsewhere in the company of a foreign man.

To apply, one must be a Thai citizen, must be aged over 18 years, must have a clean criminal record, must undergo a health check and must work for a bar with licensed premises. Foreign Service Worker cards will be issued with a validity of 3 months, and must be renewed every 3 months with a comprehensive STD screening.

2. Hotels are required to register sex workers accompanying a foreign customer to his hotel. The hotel must register her, meaning she must have a Foreign Service worker's Card. The hotel is required to include her details, alongside those of the customer when it completes its daily visitor report to Immigration. These details are added to the foreign visitor's Immigration record.

I have no qualms about the first regulation, but the second one got me thinking a bit. If put into effect later this year, it would mean that chiongsters like us who take a girl (or two) back to the hotel will be "classified" as sex tourists by Thai Immigiration, and if that information is shared with other countries :eek:

If the second regulation sticks, then it means no more girls back to the hotel (including ST hotels), as no chiongsters in their right minds would want to be "documented" as sex tourists anywhere :(

I guess there will be more business for MP's, soapy's and kapoo's :)

How about katoeys? Are service apartments considered hotels? How about getting on with a regular Thai girl you met on Tagged? Or a regular uni you met at RCA? It would be interesting to see the effects of these two regulations :confused:

naemlo
11-04-2012, 02:03 AM

If u live in Thailand long, u will know local Thais are very smart to know ways to bend around new regulation. Anyway, all these regulations are rubbish. :eek: Don't worry.

sojo
11-04-2012, 06:14 AM

1. Foreign Service Worker's Card - The card will be required by all female workers in gogo bars, beer bars and any other bars deemed to employ women who may leave the bar and go elsewhere in the company of a foreign man.

you read it on stickman? It's an april fools prank :p

Soopafly
11-04-2012, 07:35 AM
you read it on stickman? It's an april fools prank :p

Stickman got me GOOD :p

Nonteerak2553
11-04-2012, 11:36 AM
If u live in Thailand long, u will know local Thais are very smart to know ways to bend around new regulation. Anyway, all these regulations are rubbish. :eek: Don't worry.

Took ton!! Pom hen duai krub! :p

Sawadee Pii Mai Songkran 2555 took kon krub!! :D

naemlo
11-04-2012, 01:24 PM
Took ton!! Pom hen duai krub! :p

Sawadee Pii Mai Songkran 2555 took kon krub!! :D

Ziplock bag checked, beer tummy checked.... it is time to get ready to wear swimming trunk and walk on the street....... Happy Songkran....

BlueDragon193
11-04-2012, 04:07 PM
Sawadee Pii Mai Songkran to all Thailand Cheongster.:D

TonyCheong
11-04-2012, 04:39 PM
Ziplock bag checked, beer tummy checked.... it is time to get ready to wear swimming trunk and walk on the street....... Happy Songkran....

Cannot imagine if uncle etct88 does that! :eek: :p

GLHunter
11-04-2012, 09:23 PM
Since she is your ex, why are u still often checking out on your ex's status :eek: Dun tell me, u still hope to get her back? If not, just let go... u will feel happier...

Anyway, it is your life. The thai words are "tur yang". "tur" = "you", "yang" = "still"..... guess u can figure them out, the sentence is not complete..... "tur yang ruk phom mai.", "tur yang kit teung phom mai".......

i had a feeling her statement have something to do with me.. curious to know the answer.. also care about her well-being.

I have a new gf now. but still cannot win her heart yet.
therefore the old memories are still the best part of my life to chew with..

but i agreed on your point. thanks bro.

yinyang
11-04-2012, 10:42 PM
Can also check translation thai-english on many free webbies. Not 1st time, guess it's also comfort to ask obvious ..matters of heart very complex, na

leaseoflife
11-04-2012, 11:05 PM

Khit teung khit teung mak mak... :p 555

bret hart
11-04-2012, 11:12 PM
Just back from Bkk on Monday.

Checked out the Saunas at Huai Khwang Subway line.

Nothing much at Ceasar - Many 3000+ but no chio one. 2000+ worst
Nataree - Many pretty ones, and cheaper. But u know e place a bit run down
Emmanelle - so so
Hi-class - Nothing much also, but manage to try Tag 201. I think my friend choose 220. Better of the lot. English zero. Damage - 1900, papasan will makan e 100 change if you give 2000

skunkpilot
11-04-2012, 11:33 PM
Hey bro! I'll be going in June... booked the suite. How is Cmyk hotel? Look good on website. But never try. Normally stayed along schumvit area. Is it girl friendly. Any other suggestion hotel from other bro... Budget around 50 to 80 dollars, Ratchada area.

naemlo
11-04-2012, 11:51 PM
Khit teung khit teung mak mak... :p 555

Kit teung ti suk....

Sporty
12-04-2012, 01:15 AM
Happy Songkran to ALL!! Enjoy e WATER!!! :D

indianmagicoil
12-04-2012, 02:01 AM
i saw the following on my ex's whatapps status. bros any idea what she meant?"เธอยัง..."
Waaahhh bro... U stalking her? This like how many times already u asking bro to translate for you? Songkran ja maa leaw naa... Time to move on! Happy happy Mai dtong kid mak krap! Happy Songkran now! If u in Bangkok this weekend I hope to buy u a beer or 3!!!

Stickman got me GOOD :p
Goes to show can't trust what u read on the Internet too much!!!:D

HAPPY HAAPY SONGKRAN TO ALL IN THAILAND!!! Enjoy your Songkran Weekend! Ik 2 wan pom maa leaw!!! Yahhoooo!!!

coolrhino
12-04-2012, 06:35 AM
Happy songkrang to all Thailand cheongster bros.... :D have fun!!

naemlo
12-04-2012, 04:33 PM
Hey bro! I'll be going in June... booked the suite. How is Cmyk hotel? Look good on website. But never try. Normally stayed along schumvit area. Is it girl friendly. Any other suggestion hotel from other bro... Budget around 50 to 80 dollars, Ratchada area.

CMYK is friendly.... u can try park residence, atrium 13, palazzo, hip, so many choices. Google for it or look for Tim.

sojo
12-04-2012, 06:04 PM
CMYK is friendly.... u can try park residence, atrium 13, palazzo, hip, so many choices. Google for it or look for Tim.

Thumbs up for amanta ratchada. Sometimes you can get it at 2000 bht. Not just girl friendly but girlssss friendly.

naemlo
12-04-2012, 07:44 PM
Thumbs up for amanta ratchada. Sometimes you can get it at 2000 bht. Not just girl friendly but girlssss friendly.

Tonight RCA!!!!:D

indianmagicoil
12-04-2012, 08:08 PM
Hey bro! I'll be going in June... booked the suite. How is Cmyk hotel?
Suite not bad for the price only problem is the plumber never pay attention in school. Water floods the bathroom coz shower stall floor doesn't slope towards the sink hole nor is there a barrier.

Plus points: new hotel, free hi-speed WIFI, 5 min walk to Hway Kwang MRT, 10 min walk to Hway Kuang market & Nataree!

reedsteel
12-04-2012, 08:35 PM
It's located at New Petchburi Road Soi 39 (hence the 39 in it's name).
Thanks bro. I thought it will open at 7 to 8 plus , and I will just go off after a drink if nothing interesting . Maybe if cannot sleep in hotel will go and have a look.

One question . Based on yr experience , how long will those working gals come back to work from their hometown after the new year . I m going at last week of April , thinking the gals need money after spending sure got a good batch providing gd servce as they need money.

sojo
12-04-2012, 08:42 PM
Tonight RCA!!!!:D

I wish man. Still stuck in you know where.

For some unknown reason i'm never in bangkok during songkran, no idea why. I was there during the last 2 elections though. What a bummer i know. :p

Songkran @ route will suit you. Just drink from the bottle, no glasses will be used!

reedsteel
12-04-2012, 08:47 PM
He thinking of catching the 1st train. :D

No la bro . Was thinking that to go there early and leave early. After switch transport from taxi few years ago , i love taking their train service , can see the uni students wearing white tight blouse and skirt , and sometimes smile at you .I got a gal's phone no before pretending i m tourist asking her how to take the train.

U cannot get this in Spore MRT , u only see girls rushing to the train and snatching for seats.

GLHunter
12-04-2012, 10:28 PM

Hip around S$60 per nite, gal friendly and interesting buffet breakfast. BUT no free wifi. Have seperate charges if you want. Daily rate around 300baht if i remember correctly..

Park residence have smaller toilet, standing shower, LOUSY breakfast. Only give you some breads to DIY & some ham,hotdog & eggs. Better go to nearby shopping centre to eat more vareties. But they have a desktop at the lobby for the guests to surf net. Free wi-fi in room as well. Overall rate cheaper than Hip.

GLHunter
12-04-2012, 10:32 PM
Can also check translation thai-english on many free webbies. Not 1st time, guess it's also comfort to ask obvious ..matters of heart very complex, na

i checked the translation websites. but the translated meaning is pretty twisted.
Many thanks to the helpful translation here. :p

neoid
12-04-2012, 11:40 PM
Any kind bros care to update the typical cost for soi cowboy? Say the beer, lady drink, BF, LT, ST, etc.

Reason cos I tried saphan kwai (td and chats) rates were substantially cheaper (big bottle of singha was 120, no BF, ST 1600, LT 2100, inclusive of hotel. However, seems like quality not as good (limited gals) and a lot of priority and attention given to Thais. It is a must to speak minimal Thai at these places too.

The old cowboy I knew had better quality and much more varieties to choose from and rates are slit higher too IIRC.

Any insight on this?

norice
13-04-2012, 12:27 AM
SK Bars,

SK is overrated and I wasn't impressed after visiting there several times! Bacarra, Shark and
Rainbow 4 bars have lot better looking girls hands down! Don't waste your time and money at SK go go bars, If you want to fool around with SYTs go straight to Soi Cowboy and Nana Paza!

#1. Bacarra - very expensive ( free food every Friday night after 8:30 pm) *S*
#2. Shark - expensive
#3. Rainbow 4 - expensive

indianmagicoil
13-04-2012, 03:43 AM
how long will those working gals come back to work from their hometown after the new year . I m going at last week of April
End April no problems.

Any kind bros care to update the typical cost for soi cowboy? seems like quality not as good (limited gals) and a lot of priority and attention given to Thais. It is a must to speak minimal Thai at these places too.
SC, NEP sure more expensive than SK. Bht120 can't get u a Coke at Baccara! Go to AGG thread more info there.

Seems like ST & LT rates @ SK now changes depending who is asking? Local AGGs will take care of Thais more coz very simple reason that a Thai customer will most likely be regular who goes there every week. Even if u can speak a decent level of Thai u still have to master the nuances & local slang to "sian" the girls.

Girl quantity & quality depends on what time & when u went. Some days there r lots of SYTs. Somedays the place 1/2 empty. Subjective but if poot Thai nid noi reu mai dai than better not go SK. I would go SK but some prefer SC like Bro Norice...

SK is overrated and I wasn't impressed after visiting there several times! Bacarra, Shark and
Rainbow 4 bars have lot better looking girls hands down! Don't waste your time and money at SK go go bars, If you want to fool around with SYTs go straight to Soi Cowboy and Nana Paza!

neoid
13-04-2012, 04:16 AM
Noted. Thanks for the helpful words bro norice and indianmagicoil.

Quick update, chat rate at SK is 1800 for ST and 2500 for LT. Had ST with a gal from chiangmai. Her name is App. Fair as hell, 23yo, one of e better syt around. Her cowgirl and bbbj is quite awesome. The rest is sop.

Spent 120(singha) + 160(lady time) + 1800(fj+2hr+unlimited shots+freehotel)=2080thb. All under 90sgd. Sound too gd to be true? You decide. I would not rtf tho, unless budget constraints.

Will definitely pay cowboy a visit soon. At least I know now where to go if budget is not an issue.

yinyang
13-04-2012, 11:00 AM
but if poot Thai nid noi reu mai dai than better not go SK. I would go SK but some prefer SC like Bro Norice...
Notice's hit also Thermae (aka Star Wars cantina, where he found his princess Lea):D:p

KatoeyLover69
13-04-2012, 02:48 PM
Report from The Nation dated 13 April 2012 :-

Kwong Meng Pochana restaurant is famous for Teochew food in Bangkok

From the outside, Kwong Meng Pochana looks like a sleepy old-time eatery in need of a major renovation. Tucked away near the Montien Hotel, the Chinese restaurant has been serving home-made Teochew dishes to connoisseurs for almost 90 years and the third generation chef who is running the show shows no signs of cutting back even at the ripe old age of 75.

Eating at Kwong Meng is all about savouring the history of home recipes prepared to perfection. Boasting a wide variety of scrumptious dishes, Teochew cuisine is designed to accommodate hardworking family members who need quick and healthy nourishment without too much fussy preparation.

Mongkolchai Simtharakaew explains that each Teochew dish caters to the hungry without compromising on taste and time.

"Fresh ingredients put together for one good meal are the heart and soul of Teochew cuisine," explains the 75-year-old chef. "We Teochew Chinese always work hard because we want our families to live well. At a family meal, the one who prepares the food makes sure that there are healthy and hearty choices made from fresh and seasonal ingredients."

Braising, steaming, deep-frying and stir-frying are the key cooking methods in a Teochew kitchen. Hu-Sae, Chinese-style sashimi, is Kwong Meng's most famous dish and reflects the meticulous preparation for which the restaurant is famous.

The paper-thin slices of fresh carp are served with home-made plum sauce, crushed toasted peanuts, a spoonful of fried chilli and a plate of assorted vegetables and pickles - all thinly julienned to accommodate each bite.

"When we sit down to dinner, we enjoy the food," explains Mongkolchai. "We are taught to savour each bite by slowly chewing then let it briefly rest in the mouth to fully experience the tasty combinations. It is important that we know how to appreciate the tastes of the food well prepared."

Steamed dumplings as well as the folded stuffed noodles are the two dishes not to be missed at Kwong Meng. Despite their simple looks, both are rare delicacies.

Mongkolchai makes each wonton wrapper himself, rolling the well-kneaded flour with a small rolling pin invented for this purpose. The result is the super tender, silky and very tasty dim sum of well-seasoned pork, shrimp, bamboo shoot and shitake mushroom.

Drizzled with browned toasted garlic, these wontons are best eaten when steaming hot.

The folded noodles are stuffed with crabmeat, pork and shitake mushroom and each bite bursts with well-rounded flavours. The soy sauce bathing the noodles is also the house's speciality. It is aromatic, never salty and with a delicious tangy aftertaste.

If you like soup, check out the mellow carp and taro soup. Perfect in the cooler months, this is an all-year-round staple in a Chinese family. When the heat arrives in summer, the Teochew cook just switches from the taro to the cooler cabbages.

The soup, served in charcoal hot pot, gets even tastier when boiled down and served with a dash of pickled soybean with fresh chopped chilli and garlic.

Kwong Meng is also famous for its braised goose feet with egg noodles as well as its fried rice. Mongkolchai relies on his trusty steel wok and a huge chopping steel knife to ensure quality.

And always save room for the wonderful'snow taro. Although you can find good deep-fried and glazed taro at other Bangkok venues, Kwong Meng's snow taro is in a different league. Taste it and you'll relish every bite.

Kwong Meng Pochana is at 810-812 on Rama IV Road, near the Montien Hotel. It's open daily from 11am to 10pm. Call (02) 234 2510 or (02) 637 0031
----- KatoeyNewsNetwork

yinyang
13-04-2012, 04:11 PM
KTL, at least now with some news worthy makan place (and not scary bad news):p

Happy555
14-04-2012, 01:00 AM

Kwong Meng Pochana restaurant is famous for Teochew food in Bangkok

From the outside, Kwong Meng Pochana looks like a sleepy old-time eatery in need of a major renovation. Tucked away near the Montien Hotel, the Chinese restaurant has been serving home-made Teochew dishes to connoisseurs for almost 90 years and the third generation chef who is running the show shows no signs of cutting back even at the ripe old age of 75.

Eating at Kwong Meng is all about savouring the history of home recipes prepared to perfection. Boasting a wide variety of scrumptious dishes, Teochew cuisine is designed to accommodate hardworking family members who need quick and healthy nourishment without too much fussy preparation.

Mongkolchai Simtharakaew explains that each Teochew dish caters to the hungry without compromising on taste and time.

"Fresh ingredients put together for one good meal are the heart and soul of Teochew cuisine," explains the 75-year-old chef. "We Teochew Chinese always work hard because we want our families to live well. At a family meal, the one who prepares the food makes sure that there are healthy and hearty choices made from fresh and seasonal ingredients."

Braising, steaming, deep-frying and stir-frying are the key cooking methods in a Teochew kitchen. Hu-Sae, Chinese-style sashimi, is Kwong Meng's most famous dish and reflects the meticulous preparation for which the restaurant is famous.

The paper-thin slices of fresh carp are served with home-made plum sauce, crushed toasted peanuts, a spoonful of fried chilli and a plate of assorted vegetables and pickles - all thinly julienned to accommodate each bite.

"When we sit down to dinner, we enjoy the food," explains Mongkolchai. "We are taught to savour each bite by slowly chewing then let it briefly rest in the mouth to fully experience the tasty combinations. It is important that we know how to appreciate the tastes of the food well prepared."

Steamed dumplings as well as the folded stuffed noodles are the two dishes not to be missed at Kwong Meng. Despite their simple looks, both are rare delicacies.

Mongkolchai makes each wonton wrapper himself, rolling the well-kneaded flour with a small rolling pin invented for this purpose. The result is the super tender, silky and very tasty dim sum of well-seasoned pork, shrimp, bamboo shoot and shitake mushroom.

Drizzled with browned toasted garlic, these wontons are best eaten when steaming hot.

The folded noodles are stuffed with crabmeat, pork and shitake mushroom and each bite bursts with well-rounded flavours. The soy sauce bathing the noodles is also the house's speciality. It is aromatic, never salty and with a delicious tangy aftertaste.

If you like soup, check out the mellow carp and taro soup. Perfect in the cooler months, this is an all-year-round staple in a Chinese family. When the heat arrives in summer, the Teochew cook just switches from the taro to the cooler cabbages.

The soup, served in charcoal hot pot, gets even tastier when boiled down and served with a dash of pickled soybean with fresh chopped chilli and garlic.

Kwong Meng is also famous for its braised goose feet with egg noodles as well as its fried rice. Mongkolchai relies on his trusty steel wok and a huge chopping steel knife to ensure quality.

And always save room for the wonderful'snow taro. Although you can find good deep-fried and glazed taro at other Bangkok venues, Kwong Meng's snow taro is in a different league. Taste it and you'll relish every bite.

Kwong Meng Pochana is at 810-812 on Rama IV Road, near the Montien Hotel. It's open daily from 11am to 10pm. Call (02) 234 2510 or (02) 637 0031
----- KatoeyNewsNetwork

Heading up tmrw. Will give it a try man....

KatoeyLover69
14-04-2012, 09:55 AM
KTL, at least now with some news worthy makan place (and not scary bad news):p

Tai Kor YinYang,

Thank you for your compliment ( 1st time ! ), understanding and support !:D

KatoeyLover69
14-04-2012, 09:55 AM
Heading up tmrw. Will give it a try man....

Camping here to wait for your FR ! :D

KatoeyLover69
14-04-2012, 09:59 AM

Too Fast to Sleep cafe in Bangkok never closes

Bangkok, April 08, 2012

Night owls in Bangkok are blessed with lots of places they can hang out late, even until dawn, but if you're looking a quiet place to read, study or dream up some creative ideas in peace, head to a place called Too Fast to Sleep.

Opened in January, the tall building near the Sam Yan intersection houses a sizeable study space and a cafe that never closes. The piped-in music is soft so as not to disturb your concentration.

The ground level has only a few tables, but there's plenty of seating upstairs on the sofas, at the low tables, at counters and at several proper tables.

Groups of students, including juniors, occupy every corner, textbooks piled on the tables, or else it's some lone professionals with faces buried in a computer screen. You're lucky to find a vacant spot on weekday afternoons.

This is a decent place for a coffee, too, if you just want a quick fix. The Too Fast coffee (Bt80) is a cappuccino with chocolate milk. A rosella root beer (also Bt80) blends flower petals in sugar preserved with root beer on ice for a nice, refreshing cold drink on a hot day. Unless you're addicted to sucrose, ask them to go easy on the sugar.

Fruit smoothies are Bt80 too and tea can be had for Bt50. There are snacks and light dishes as well. The cafe makes its own cakes. Try a slice of rich and velvety Concorde cake with chocolate mousse filling, or a bittersweet mocha opera. For a pure sugary delight, order a millefueille to go with some tea. All of these are Bt90.

And the Wi-fi Internet is free.

Too Fast to Sleep is in the Sam Yan Station complex next to the subway stop.

It never closes.

Find out more at (086) 577 8989.
----- KatoeyNewsNetwork

kingofkings
14-04-2012, 12:54 PM
nice bro! nxt mth going...i will try visiting to make some local thai friends.

norice
14-04-2012, 04:21 PM
Kingofkings,

You better bring lots of money!

Nonteerak2553
15-04-2012, 12:51 AM
Kingofkings,

You better bring lots of money!

Depends, not all Thais like to take advantage. If you were to have a real Thai friend, he/she, will share the cost of the bill, he/she will treat you when your first day to come and visit them, and the long list goes on.

Bring lots of money only, if you meeting with working lady. Time to burn your pocket a big hole, they will bring their friends along to have some freebies.

norice
15-04-2012, 01:40 AM
Nonteerak2553,

You're absolutely correct!

Bkkxcort
15-04-2012, 02:59 PM
Depends, not all Thais like to take advantage. If you were to have a real Thai friend, he/she, will share the cost of the bill, he/she will treat you when your first day to come and visit them, and the long list goes on.

Bring lots of money only, if you meeting with working lady. Time to burn your pocket a big hole, they will bring their friends along to have some freebies.

Yes, agreed!

If they really treat u as real friend, they will share all bills with u.
Sometimes, they might insist on treating u instead.

TheYachtsMan
16-04-2012, 12:19 AM
regarding someone's question about the whatsapp status written in Thai..

Tur Yang is also the name of a pretty popular song by Potato..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nnO4APGO97s

Hope this helps...

euritage
16-04-2012, 11:33 AM
Hey everyone! I just touched down this morning. It seems like it's all quiet now in BKK after the Songkran festival. Anyone in town tonight? Also, does anyone know if there will be any girls around so soon? Or are all of them still back home?

naemlo
16-04-2012, 11:40 AM
Hey everyone! I just touched down this morning. It seems like it's all quiet now in BKK after the Songkran festival. Anyone in town tonight? Also, does anyone know if there will be any girls around so soon? Or are all of them still back home?

There are still gers... go to those MP mentioned.....

Bkkxcort
16-04-2012, 05:02 PM

Some girls already back late last night or this morning :D

ironman73
17-04-2012, 01:43 PM
Just back from BKK after a week there :

1) Try Netami massage (Charium Hotel). Did a salt scrub, around 1,080 baht. Nice and professional. No special involved.

2) Went to Saphan Kwai. Dt99. Total damage, around 800 baht. Beers + hostress 1hr seating. As far as i was been told, is 120baht per 1/2hr time for the hostress to sit with you. Nice place, but you will need to be able to communicate in Thai.

3) Went to Storm 39. Beers is around 200baht. Alot of FL. Eurasians, Thail and even russians. A good place to pick and go. Nice place, big and spacious. Nice techo music too.

4) Went to poisedon massage. Damage 2500 baht. Went there quite early so not much selection. The bath is gd, lady very sweet too. Was inform that it was open through out 13th-16th April. (Songkrang)

5) Went to Funky Villa. Thonglor. A nice pub and disco place, next to amuse. Just to hangout with my friend. Would recommend that you open a bottle then pay enterance fees of 400baht ea. A gd place to make thai friends. Upscale place. I open 2 bottles of red wine at 1300 ea.

Later went to T&K seafood for supper in yaorawah.(Chinatown). Nice restaurant, not expensive. 8 dishes with sharkfins at 2400baht.Prawns, Fishes etc.

6) Have a escort service from 5starsescort at 6000baht for 2 hrs in my hotel. Opted for Chery, nice young and very fair. Too tired to go out and search...

Bkkxcort
17-04-2012, 11:47 PM
Just back from BKK after a week there :

1) Try Netami massage (Charium Hotel). Did a salt scrub, around 1,080 baht. Nice and professional. No special involved.

2) Went to Saphan Kwai. Dt99. Total damage, around 800 baht. Beers + hostress 1hr seating. As far as i was been told, is 120baht per 1/2hr time for the hostress to sit with you. Nice place, but you will need to be able to communicate in Thai.

3) Went to Storm 39. Beers is around 200baht. Alot of FL. Eurasians, Thail and even russians. A good place to pick and go. Nice place, big and spacious. Nice techo music too.

4) Went to poisedon massage. Damage 2500 baht. Went there quite early so not much selection. The bath is gd, lady very sweet too. Was inform that it was open through out 13th-16th April. (Songkrang)

5) Went to Funky Villa. Thonglor. A nice pub and disco place, next to amuse. Just to hangout with my friend. Would recommend that you open a bottle then pay enterance fees of 400baht ea. A gd place to make thai friends. Upscale place. I open 2 bottles of red wine at 1300 ea.

Later went to T&K seafood for supper in yaorawah.(Chinatown). Nice restaurant, not expensive. 8 dishes with sharkfins at 2400baht.Prawns, Fishes etc.

6) Have a escort service from 5starsescort at 6000baht for 2 hrs in my hotel. Opted for Chery, nice young and very fair. Too tired to go out and search...

Bro, next time wanna go MP, try Emmanuelle.
They got a wide selection of girls ;)

ironman73
18-04-2012, 09:50 AM
Bro, next time wanna go MP, try Emmanuelle.
They got a wide selection of girls ;)

Bro, thanks for the advice...will try to go there nextime as i often ate at soombong rachada. Just next to Emmanuelle.....

Bkkxcort
18-04-2012, 11:56 PM
Bro, thanks for the advice...will try to go there nextime as i often ate at soombong rachada. Just next to Emmanuelle.....

No problem bro.
Good lobang must share share ma ;)

longback
19-04-2012, 06:40 PM
i'll be heading to BKK 17/5-21/5, staying around baiyoke hotel area, pathum wan. from what i found, the nearest massage parlour seems to be j-one at Chaopyre and Halem. and the nearest go go clubs are around nana and asok bts

can recommend me some other lobang/places near my hotel ??

btw, if anyone wanna join me during those period, do drop me a msg here

Holymannn2
19-04-2012, 09:02 PM
Taikor.... how's your songkran? in bkk right?

There are still gers... go to those MP mentioned.....

fence
19-04-2012, 10:30 PM
Hi bros, would like some basic advice pls... Going to BKK soon with an army buddy, so we're obviously looking to have some fun there.

1. I know Soi Cowboy is famous for having fun clubs, is Nana there too? Or is that a totally different area? How much will a taxi charge to go to those areas (our hotel is near Platinum Mall) if they refuse to go by meter?

2. Any recommendation for CLEAN massage as well as those with special? What is the price range for massage and special?

3. If without massage, just going for girl... Where to go? And how much is the usual rate?

Paisey for all these questions... Last few times go to BKK always with gf. Now no gf so it's total freedom

naemlo
19-04-2012, 11:05 PM
Taikor.... how's your songkran? in bkk right?

Yes in Bkk. Songkran as usual except less traffic. :D

ragnor
19-04-2012, 11:14 PM
Hi all bros,

I will be going to BKK next months and will be staying in Indra Regent. Tot of going to Patpong since its near to the hotel. Any recommendation for soapy MP?

naemlo
19-04-2012, 11:22 PM
Not mocking at anyone, just will like you to put the expectation right in Thailand.

Recently received few PMs, asking me to assist in getting gers. Wanted student/model quality with looks of 8.5-9.5/10 but willing to pay only 6-8k.

I do have model friends (FHM) with 9/10 looks or agent with gers at this quality. These gers will not accept even 10k for a night. Do your math right, even an agogo ger will cost u about 5k for a night so paying 6-8k is :rolleyes:

I can assist, when I am free or your offer/commission to me is "encouraging".

naemlo
19-04-2012, 11:39 PM
Not directing at anyone but if you PM and I dun reply, I am not proud or hao lian, it is because I am sick of replying.

Common questions I received,
1. Asking for gers' contacts. I am not a pimp or OKT.
2. Asking questions easily found in this thread. Example, "What is barfine?", "What is Nana?", "Where is the best", "Where to find gers"....
3. Asking for my contact without reason. I will reply with contact to selected samsters.

Some samsters I will provide free "consultation" and play host while the rest, I will charge USD100 for answering easy questions. USD1000, I will pick you personally from airport to hotel and to entertainment joints for a night. PM me for my Thai bank account. :D

If you are lazy to read or search the forum, then it will be good to stay in the hotel and watch the new favourite channel in this thread, "Discovery channel".

There is no reason why I should be a host to a stranger. I am living a normal life. I seldom go out in the evening in BKK. Put yourself in my shoe, if frequently strangers ask u out, how will you react? I only go out meet friends or any samsters I know and occasionally/selectively unknown samster.
There are search engines in the internet, search function in this forum. Make use of them.

Anyway, below might help.

Places of interest.

1. Local Agogo starts about 8pm and closes at about 2am. Weekend is packed with Thai horny men. Dun expect the gers to speak Cambridge English. It will be more like chicken and duck.

Bonk is abt 1800 THB for ST, 2500THB for LT, barfine included.
Beer abt 150THB big bottle.

2. Foreign Agogo starts at abt 7pm and closes at about 1am. Most gers speak a bit of English.

Bonk is 2500 THB for ST and 4000 for LT. Barfine abt 600-800.
Beer abt 150THB small bottle.

3. G-club starts at about 9pm and ends about 2am. Gers are attractive and most speak English. Normally ger will not go hotel but u can try your luck or be robert, visit her often then u will get a hot date.

Member starts from 10k-50kTHB depending on package.
Ger whole night as in the joint will be about 4000THB.
You can barfine her out abt 4000THB and she can go anywhere. This amount does not include sex.

4. Most Pubs and Disco start at about 8pm. Crowds start about 10pm and closes at abt 2am.

Bonk is 2000-5000THB, ST or LT
ONS is free
A bottle of Black Label about 2000-4000THB. Mixture abt 50THB

5. Whore place, along Sukumvit...

Bonk is 1500-4000THB, ST or LT

6. Massage palour starts abt 3pm closes at about midnight.

Bonk is abt 1500-7000THB

7. Escort

I do have model friends (FHM) with 9/10 looks or agent with gers at this quality. These gers will not accept even 10k for a night. Do your math right, even an agogo ger will cost u about 5k for a night.

I can assist in arranging your dream ger when I am free or your offer/commission to me is "encouraging".

In Thailand, most hotels dun allow Thai ger to stay overnight with a foreign man in the hotel room. Recommend you check with Tim from ThaiHotelDiscounts.com

PS : A few samsters might assist you more. Look for those regulars in this thread. They are very kind and helpful samsters.

Important : I am not a tour guide, don't PM me telling me you seldom in Bangkok and hope I can bring you around.

leaseoflife
20-04-2012, 12:29 AM
Bro Naemlo ah, but I virgin what. So why I still cannot pay 6000 for fhm gals? In fact hor, they shd gv me angbao what. I no like the other bros here one... U bring me can? Can lah.. I buy u water. Doctor say drink soft drinks or alcohol no good. I also like milk... Actually hor, u got friends can also gv milk? Then I no need pay also got milk. Really one, I seldom come Thailand one. Only every 8 weeks. See... Seldom hor... PM me yr number leh... U dun gv me hor... I PM u until yr mailbox explode loh... Dun like that can???

Oh... Talk u later, my 'Ben 10' starts already. Later I PM u ok???

leaseoflife
20-04-2012, 12:33 AM
Oh ya... BF is boyfriend right? So GF can also???

One more think... I want go soi holland....

Bro Naemlo ah, but I virgin what. So why I still cannot pay 6000 for fhm gals? In fact hor, they shd gv me angbao what. I no like the other bros here one... U bring me can? Can lah.. I buy u water. Doctor say drink soft drinks or alcohol no good. I also like milk... Actually hor, u got friends can also gv milk? Then I no need pay also got milk. Really one, I seldom come Thailand one. Only every 8 weeks. See... Seldom hor... PM me yr number leh... U dun gv me hor... I PM u until yr mailbox explode loh... Dun like that can???

Yokosi
20-04-2012, 12:36 AM

Me went :eek:

What the hell.... you talking about ???. :confused:

And i went :p

naemlo
20-04-2012, 01:21 AM

Told u before, for u I will send 2 to your room free. Sure song song till jurong. :D

fence
20-04-2012, 04:02 AM
Hmm sorry if I offended anyone with my questions, 912 pages was just too much to read through... Good thing I didn't PM anyone (yet)!

Thanks bro naemlo for the info though, appreciate it. :)

Soopafly
20-04-2012, 11:27 AM
Told u before, for u I will send 2 to your room free. Sure song song till jurong. :D
I want one of those FHM gers ;)

naemlo
20-04-2012, 11:29 AM

Book your air ticket n fly over asap.

Soopafly
20-04-2012, 11:36 AM
Wish I could :o I am up to my neck with projects! I guess when I was gone, no one did any work :mad:

No worries though; I have my k-girls to keep me busy until my next BKK visit :O)

hunterhi
20-04-2012, 12:46 PM
Wa, I CuM see u, u did not bring to let me see, only want to bring me see Orginal-Copy? Bo Xin la... :( not time I quiet quiet go dub tell u lioa...

TonyCheong
20-04-2012, 02:48 PM

Despatch Nong Ploy's friend to this hotel room! :p :eek:
Best BBBJ in the world! :D

naemlo
20-04-2012, 03:25 PM
Despatch Nong Ploy's friend to this hotel room! :p :eek:
Best BBBJ in the world! :D

Ya, her buddies good in BBBJ.... they know best how the dick feels :D

alien69
20-04-2012, 03:49 PM
Not directing at anyone but if you PM and I dun reply, I am not proud or hao lian, it is because I am sick of replying.

There is no reason why I should be a host to a stranger. I am living a normal life. I seldom go out in the evening in BKK. Put yourself in my shoe, if frequently strangers ask u out, how will you react? I only go out meet friends or any samsters I know and occasionally/selectively unknown samster.
There are search engines in the internet, search function in this forum. Make use of them.

Anyway, below might help.

Places of interest.

1. Local Agogo starts about 8pm and closes at about 2am. Weekend is packed with Thai horny men. Dun expect the gers to speak Cambridge English. It will be more like chicken and duck.

Bonk is abt 1800 THB for ST, 2500THB for LT, barfine included.
Beer abt 150THB big bottle.

Important : I am not a tour guide, don't PM me telling me you seldom in Bangkok and hope I can bring you around.

This is the part where I am not familiar...
1. looks sleezy. I was advised by Thai friends that it is dangerous to go..
especially Thai mao liao, go crazy.

But still interested to try.

Hence hope to chiong someone to go together. I will be in Bkk 22 to 25 apr.

luckylurker
20-04-2012, 05:08 PM
The best part of visiting Bangkok during Songkran is that you can be sure you’re not going to be left high and dry (literally)! Thai people (yes, including the girls) are especially friendly in the New Year and it is a festival where misgivings are forgiven and forgotten and everyone’s past gets “washed” away. Over this last Songkran weekend, I really got wet and would like to share my experiences before they fade…

Day 1

Flew into the Land of Smiles smoothly and zipped through Suvarnabhumi immigration and customs within an hour. Flight was a little earlier than my friend so I proceeded to True to get a 100b sim card and topped up 150b more for 3G while waiting. As usual, nice and friendly girls are working but the service was lukewarm this time. Fully understandable, after a whole day standing putting in sim cards and explaining to clueless tourists why a 250b package can surf 3G while a 399b one cannot, I would be slightly pissed too.

Local line set up and tests for 3G passed so whatsapp a Facebook friend to see if she would like to meet up but no reply so gave up on this unlikely lead. Waited for a while and bro H arrived and together we went out for transport to town.

Checked in to hotel and proceed to first stop NEP-Rainbow 4 where we met with 2 other brothers, bro N and bro D for a “Welcome to Bangkok” drink. Introductions around and we drank happily to celebrate the start of Songkran. As for Rainbow 4, Quantity-wise pretty good turn-out at around 10pm with about 40 odd girls per shift, quality seems better on the right side where girls are more clothed but overall there were several gems in the whole AGG.

All brothers have no target so we moved on to Obsession; not really sure why but on recent trips I would eventually make a stop here. Sweet boys galore and I can easily pick 5 SYTs who really know how to flirt and give you the smile, pout and ‘eye’.

Finally, I succumbed and signaled for a sweet looking (at least on stage, slightly discounted up close) one who pranced over and sat real close. He uttered a soft ‘hi’ and ‘something something drink’ and magically it appeared (the waitress was readily waiting with the LD). Treading by the line on the dark-side, I emboldened and felt his fair thigh which was supple and soft. So attractive and young and yet I dared not venture further. We chatted about mundane things for a while before bro H prompted it was time to go, so much for a brief sojourn to uncharted waters. Personally, I do not think I will ever venture further than I did that night but who knows?

Taking things easy as it was our first night, we left NEP and got on a cab to S2 KTV @ RCA, which was a family-style KTV with a decent song list and cheap beer and food. Bro D told me there were some PR-looking gals in another room but I never saw any WLs or mama-sans. Service was good and prompt and although there wasn’t much action, it was a good venue to chat, sing and relax while waiting for the night to set in. Ice broken and we asked for check-bin and left for Sukhumvit for some after-hours partying at Scratchdog.

It was very crowded as usual inside but bro H managed to get us a good table right in front. The party was already on and as usual the DJs were in top form serving up a continuous script of dance pop/rock/techno. Looked around and next to and diagonal to us were tables with only girls, good location! Cheers around and we started drinking, dancing and smoking shisha. All bros really know how to party and climax of the night was when bro N ordered 10 bottles of mineral water! Not to drink of course but to len nam! In the end, all of us were wet and bro D even stripped his top to show off his body.

All this is not too fun without girls so I tried to establish eye contact and said hi to the girls around us. But alas, some were only friendly enough for a drink, maybe they prefer Kao-li or farang friends J. I shuffled around the place and saw a few FTs near the DJ console but it was really too dark to ascertain the quality (also my eyesight not so good after drinking) so I gave up finding a friend. No problem, we enjoyed the music, drinks and water until 4am and decided to call it a day. Bade farewell to all bros and I took a slow and steady walk back to my hotel, alone.

End of Day 1

robinllp
20-04-2012, 06:43 PM
Not mocking at anyone, just will like you to put the expectation right in Thailand.

Recently received few PMs, asking me to assist in getting gers. Wanted student/model quality with looks of 8.5-9.5/10 but willing to pay only 6-8k.

I do have model friends (FHM) with 9/10 looks or agent with gers at this quality. These gers will not accept even 10k for a night. Do your math right, even an agogo ger will cost u about 5k for a night so paying 6-8k is :rolleyes:

Dear Naemlo,

How much your model friends (FHM look 9/10) cost for a night?

Understand they command above 10k and we r preparing to go for it, let us know her price tag n since they r FHM models so sharing their photos to us shouldn't cause u any difficulty right, easily we can find them in google? We shall see, are they really worth paying that kind of $$$ to bonk them.

Lastly, we dun mind commission u for your hard work and arrangement but can u roughly let me know the cost pls.

Good Day!

mohawk
20-04-2012, 07:10 PM

hi bro im in bangkok too. intersted in overnite with pretty gals with good attitude n service. can be fhm or agogo gals as well. dun mind pay u comm also. do pm me the rates including ur comm ba .
cheers.

pendragon_sg
20-04-2012, 07:28 PM
:D ....... once every 8 weeks to Bangkok is way to little

naemlo
20-04-2012, 07:45 PM
How much your model friends (FHM look 9/10) cost for a night?

Lets be open with this, in case some might be looking for escort in Bkk. Those you find online escort, they normally cost about 15k per night or 8 hrs.

As for my FHM friends, they are doing this in discrete. They will not want others to know and definitely not to circulate their photos online as hookers although their photos are all over in the magazines.

The price, they (FHM) are asking for at least 50k for 24 hrs and those gers from the known agent will be at least 25k for 24 hrs. Dun ask me why or whether their pussies made of gold. This is the price they looking at.

Impt, I have not try them... so I can't comment how are they gonna behave on the bed.

Why not look for those agogo gers, easier and cheaper. :D Some will stay with you over a few days for less than 10k.

naemlo
20-04-2012, 07:48 PM
hi bro im in bangkok too. intersted in overnite with pretty gals with good attitude n service. can be fhm or agogo gals as well. dun mind pay u comm also. do pm me the rates including ur comm ba .
cheers.

Mentioned in my earlier posting.... It will cheaper to go straight to look for agogo gers. Not happy still can change to another. :D If u die die still want to try, everything can be arranged as long as there is money..... :D

Most impt she might be someone meat but your poison. :D

robinllp
21-04-2012, 12:11 AM
Lets be open with this, in case some might be looking for escort in Bkk. Those you find online escort, they normally cost about 15k per night or 8 hrs.

Dear Narmlo,

Paying 25-50k for 24hrs not a problem, but at least we need to see what we r getting right?

We need 2-3 gals for the coming trip on 2nd May, can help?

As for your commission we will not short change u.

PM me pls, thanks.

Bkkxcort
21-04-2012, 12:22 AM

Btw Bro, please look for Pi JR when u go there.
He's my favorite captain there, friendly and nice guy :)

mohawk
21-04-2012, 01:47 AM
Mentioned in my earlier posting.... It will cheaper to go straight to look for agogo gers. Not happy still can change to another. :D If u die die still want to try, everything can be arranged as long as there is money..... :D

Eh nobody bring me go leh lol. Cos usually i go mp str8 to the point. But recently mp quality sucks, thou the mp with the lousy rooms ( forgot wat name) got alot syt n choices, the service sucks lol. Wheres all the mouth eatering good attitude babes 5 yrs ago sia. Best thai bonk is still crystal petchara

big john
21-04-2012, 02:34 AM
BKK BKK BKK.....i have been to BKK every month for the past 3 years now......and know quite abit of happening place......let me intro

1) If you want happening pubs/disco......go to Ratchada soi 4.....that is the place where the happening and fun begins.....drinks are cheap and normally i will drink black label but most local drinks either 100 pipers or red label......you can make many friends with benefits there.....

2) Go further up, there is disco call Hollywood......happening too.....many good looking models and you can bring them back to your hotel too......

3) Of cos the famous A-go-go bars at soi cowboy......this place sucks and expensive.....A-go-go bars in pattaya are 10 times better and cheaper than soi cowboy.....btw, it is only 2 hrs drive from BKK to Pattaya

4) If you happen to be in Chiang-mai.....the most happening place is Warm-up.......you can dine there and after that the party starts.......MANY MANY uni gers there.....VERY VERY EASY to bring them back to your hotel.....

i will write up some more lobangs if any bro are interested.....cheers and have a fun time in BKK.....

anyway i will be in bkk from 7-20 May.......see if any bros wanna join me for fun......cheers

naemlo
21-04-2012, 02:47 AM
Eh nobody bring me go leh lol. Cos usually i go mp str8 to the point. But recently mp quality sucks, thou the mp with the lousy rooms ( forgot wat name) got alot syt n choices, the service sucks lol.

It has been years since I last tried a ger from MP or agogo.....

Nonteerak2553
21-04-2012, 11:34 AM
4) If you happen to be in Chiang-mai.....the most happening place is Warm-up.......you can dine there and after that the party starts.......MANY MANY uni gers there.....VERY VERY EASY to bring them back to your hotel.....

How easy is easy? Can enlighten me on your ''very very easy'':rolleyes:

So far you many times you been to CNX? Only warm up is the most happening place? :rolleyes:

big john
21-04-2012, 02:56 PM

So far you many times you been to CNX? Only warm up is the most happening place? :rolleyes:

Locals there are very friendly and so easy lor......go there and try for yourself.....

I think should be more than 10 times bah. I have been to a few places but this is the best. There is another place call Monkey, blue mountain, etc but the crowd are not as fun as Warm up bcos the age group in Monkey are older lor........or maybe din managed to pick up at Monkey so I find Warm up better lol......

If u know more fun places then please share with us lor......I am only sharing my experiences......

Nonteerak2553
21-04-2012, 03:22 PM
Locals there are very friendly and so easy lor......go there and try for yourself.....

I think should be more than 10 times bah. I have been to a few places but this is the best. There is another place call Monkey, blue mountain, etc but the crowd are not as fun as Warm up bcos the age group in Monkey are older lor........or maybe din managed to pick up at Monkey so I find Warm up better lol......

If u know more fun places then please share with us lor......I am only sharing my experiences......

I see, friendly yes, easy, no. Me too still blur blur on cnx. Maybe your experience is better than mine. I only knew monkey and warm up, blue mountain? Never heard before.

yinyang
21-04-2012, 10:35 PM
BKK BKK BKK.....i have been to BKK every month for the past 3 years now......and know quite abit of happening place..
disco call Hollywood......happening too.....many good looking models and you can bring them back to your hotel too......
4) If you happen to be in Chiang-mai.....the most happening place is Warm-up.......you can dine there and after that the party starts.......MANY MANY uni gers there.....VERY VERY EASY to bring them back to your hotel..
You make it sound so VERY EASY too. Maybe you look like Brad Pitt, and bees come to your honey. But a broad brush on Hollywood's models tapao and Chiang Mai uni girls 'VERY VERY EASY bring back to your hotel' can either MISLEAD or raise FALSE hopes to others:rolleyes:

big john
21-04-2012, 11:52 PM
You make it sound so VERY EASY too. Maybe you look like Brad Pitt, and bees come to your honey. But a broad brush on Hollywood's models tapao and Chiang Mai uni girls 'VERY VERY EASY bring back to your hotel' can either MISLEAD or raise FALSE hopes to others:rolleyes:

Ok ok.....then I take back my words......perhaps I am damm lucky......anyway they are still my friends.......I dun take them for granted......what friends are for, right?

etct88
21-04-2012, 11:56 PM
he is very very generous, hence very very .... :rolleyes:.....:p

big john
22-04-2012, 12:37 AM
he is very very generous, hence very very .... :rolleyes:.....:p

Well.....if u nice to pple....pple will be nice to u...right? ;)

big john
22-04-2012, 12:44 AM
Btw......1800 THB will get u 2 bottles of 100 pipers or red labels.....cheap or not? Hehehe.......2200 THB will get 2 bottles of black labels......

sojo
22-04-2012, 01:26 AM
Btw......1800 THB will get u 2 bottles of 100 pipers or red labels.....cheap or not? Hehehe.......2200 THB will get 2 bottles of black labels......

2 bottles of 100 pipers for 1800 baht :eek::eek::eek::eek:

AnNex
22-04-2012, 01:58 AM
Bro big John I seldom post in this forum/threads but after I see all ur posts I have decided to post something : Bro from what u are posting either you are damm handsome or u are trying to deceive others in this forum . But personally from ur posting I thing u are still quite raw in Thailand . Sorry if I had offended you in anyway .

naemlo
22-04-2012, 03:53 AM

If I say cheap or ex, what is next? :confused:

KawazoeShun
22-04-2012, 03:56 AM
Thanks for sharing! :D

ahsengKor
22-04-2012, 04:14 AM
Dear Bros,

I going bangkok on 30/4 to 3/5. Don't know where to go leh... got any place to intro??? i going with two buddies

norice
22-04-2012, 09:22 AM
ahsengKor,

Read, read and read all the postings!

Good luck!

Nonteerak2553
22-04-2012, 10:39 AM
Well.....if u nice to pple....pple will be nice to u...right? ;)

Im nice to people, but people not nice to me? So how?

Ok ok.....then I take back my words......perhaps I am damm lucky......anyway they are still my friends.......I dun take them for granted......what friends are for, right?

By sleeping with them, you already taking them for granted. Are you saying they all are your friends with benefit?:rolleyes:

Nonteerak2553
22-04-2012, 10:43 AM

2.2 k for 2 black is cheap. But 1.8 for 2 100 piper, you sure boh, you been Thailand many times.

I don't drink expensive whiskey, give sang som!!!! Better deal than black. Cheap and good!!

leaseoflife
22-04-2012, 10:57 AM

When on earth u have a new sideline??? Hahahaha....

Those goons wanna make me laugh.

naemlo
22-04-2012, 01:16 PM
I going bangkok on 30/4 to 3/5. Don't know where to go leh... got any place to intro??? i going with two buddies

A lot of places to go.... MBK, Siam Square, Hard rock cafe, Paragon.....

When on earth u have a new sideline???

Met a friend here.... BTW finally received a leads from your side. Thanks. :D

leaseoflife
22-04-2012, 03:13 PM
A lot of places to go.... MBK, Siam Square, Hard rock cafe, Paragon.....

Met a friend here.... BTW finally received a leads from your side. Thanks. :D

Hosay Liao... Quick quick.. I wanna go bk LOS or even HCM. Biz biz!!

naemlo
22-04-2012, 04:22 PM
Hosay Liao... Quick quick.. I wanna go bk LOS or even HCM. Biz biz!!

Small small, u can go ??? :D

naemlo
22-04-2012, 04:35 PM
Another stupid situation I encountered with Thai restaurant. I reserved a table at 8pm.... the staff on the other side of the phone, asked for my mobile and told me I need to reach the restaurant latest by 7.30pm else the table will be given to others.

I asked the staff, u purposely asked for my mobile and my reservation time. If I do not reach by 8, u suppose to call me and ask whether am I still going over instead of 7.30pm cancel my booking. U asked for mobile just for the sake of asking? Why will I purposely called in and asked for 8pm but yet I need to be there by 7.30pm??

Anyway, the staff could not answer my question. Haizzzz if u stay in Thailand long, sometimes u don't understand how these local work but just have to accept the shit and live with it esp their working motto, "jai yen yen".

eg3808
23-04-2012, 05:52 AM
Any 1 in bbk
Looking for bro to Chiong together

muzica
23-04-2012, 08:32 PM
any bros wanna hang out together later?

leaseoflife
23-04-2012, 11:22 PM
Small small, u can go ??? :D

U do need "support" mah :D

big john
23-04-2012, 11:23 PM
Bro big John I seldom post in this forum/threads but after I see all ur posts I have decided to post something : Bro from what u are posting either you are damm handsome or u are trying to deceive others in this forum . But personally from ur posting I thing u are still quite raw in Thailand . Sorry if I had offended you in anyway .

I am just sharing here.

Did I say I am damm handsome? I am just an ordinary 40 year old guy. And what do I get in return if i deceive others?

Go to those places and check it out first before u assume I am bluffing. You can post here if u find them untrue.

Post lobangs if you have any. Pls dun be so sore about it. Just go and have fun. Life is short. But play responsibly too.

big john
23-04-2012, 11:27 PM
Any 1 in bbk
Looking for bro to Chiong together

Go to soi 33 for good massage with happy ending. Japanese style. 800-1200 THB.

big john
23-04-2012, 11:34 PM
Im nice to people, but people not nice to me? So how?

By sleeping with them, you already taking them for granted. Are you saying they all are your friends with benefit?:rolleyes:

Then ignore those who are not nice la....

I dun sleep with all my friends.....do u?

big john
23-04-2012, 11:38 PM
Another stupid situation I encountered with Thai restaurant. I reserved a table at 8pm.... the staff on the other side of the phone, asked for my mobile and told me I need to reach the restaurant latest by 7.30pm else the table will be given to others.

I asked the staff, u purposely asked for my mobile and my reservation time. If I do not reach by 8, u suppose to call me and ask whether am I still going over instead of 7.30pm cancel my booking. U asked for mobile just for the sake of asking? Why will I purposely called in and asked for 8pm but yet I need to be there by 7.30pm??

Anyway, the staff could not answer my question. Haizzzz if u stay in Thailand long, sometimes u don't understand how these local work but just have to accept the shit and live with it esp their working motto, "jai yen yen".

What restaurant is that? Must be popular if u need to make reservations. Pls share some nice dinning place leh. Tks

big john
23-04-2012, 11:43 PM
2.2 k for 2 black is cheap. But 1.8 for 2 100 piper, you sure boh, you been Thailand many times.

I don't drink expensive whiskey, give sang som!!!! Better deal than black. Cheap and good!!

Yup! That is Warm Up in Chiangmai.

Bkk is not so cheap but of cos cheaper than Sin la. 2200 THB for 1 black. But got to pay for ice, water and soda water.

naemlo
23-04-2012, 11:47 PM
What restaurant is that? Must be popular if u need to make reservations. Pls share some nice dinning place leh. Tks

Tawandang.....

TheYachtsMan
23-04-2012, 11:59 PM
Hi bros, would like some basic advice pls... Going to BKK soon with an army buddy, so we're obviously looking to have some fun there.

1. I know Soi Cowboy is famous for having fun clubs, is Nana there too? Or is that a totally different area? How much will a taxi charge to go to those areas (our hotel is near Platinum Mall) if they refuse to go by meter?

2. Any recommendation for CLEAN massage as well as those with special? What is the price range for massage and special?

3. If without massage, just going for girl... Where to go? And how much is the usual rate?

Paisey for all these questions... Last few times go to BKK always with gf. Now no gf so it's total freedom
at Soi Cowboy, I like Baccara, but prices have been going up from LT 3500 to 4000.. and recently even asking for 5000!

I heard Afterskool is not bad, so will check that out on my next trip. Any other Soi Cowboy bars to recommend?

2) Clean massage -- I like the Healthland chain (http://www.healthlandspa.com/). There's a branch at Sukhumvit 21 (Asoke). Try the therapeutic massage at 300b/hour. Damn good and you come out feeling like a new man. Make sure you can take painful massages though.. the masseuse will knead you like you're pizza dough and attack all the stiff parts.

3) for massage + full service.. can try sukhumvit soi 26... snow white, angel, etc. just google snow white massage bangkok for the address. there's a side lane opposite snow white (behind the japanese restaurants) that have many of these. can choose 1 girl, 2 girls, 3 girls... :D 2 hours unlimited.. good if you are like rambo and the GPMG..

demarco
24-04-2012, 12:06 AM

Even "very very easy" to pick me. :D
Hmm...Where should i sit in the bar?

demarco
24-04-2012, 12:10 AM

Come to think of it, if they are smart you have nothing left there. Be kool and accept their culture and made full use of it.

demarco
24-04-2012, 12:17 AM
:D ....... once every 8 weeks to Bangkok is way to little

Better than none, my dear bro. :D

Nonteerak2553
24-04-2012, 01:13 AM
I am just sharing here.

Did I say I am damm handsome? I am just an ordinary 40 year old guy. And what do I get in return if i deceive others?

Go to those places and check it out first before u assume I am bluffing. You can post here if u find them untrue.

Pls dun be so sore about it.

Some people has weird fetish, and one of them is you, your info is kind of misleading people, getting laid in RCA with age of 40 is not consider lucky any more. Sore about it, why should people sore about it, after all it's just a pussy, there's aplenty here. :rolleyes:

Ok ok.....then I take back my words......perhaps I am damm lucky......anyway they are still my friends.......I dun take them for granted......what friends are for, right?[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=big john;7138434]
I dun sleep with all my friends.....do u?

You already answered yourself in the previous post.

indianmagicoil
24-04-2012, 01:21 AM
2.2 k for 2 black is cheap. But 1.8 for 2 100 piper, you sure boh, you been Thailand many times. I don't drink expensive whiskey, give sang som!!!! Better deal than black. Cheap and good!!
Bro big John I seldom post in this forum/threads but after I see all ur posts I have decided to post something : Bro from what u are posting either you are damm handsome or u are trying to deceive others in this forum . But personally from ur posting I thing u are still quite raw in Thailand.
Bro Big John... which club at Rachada Soi 4 can you get 2 bottles (I assuming its 1 litres?) of Johnny Walker Black at Bht2,200? I also want to know so my next trip I can check it out. And which club charges you Bht1,800 for 2 100 Pipers? I want to know also to avoid getting carrot there!

Please enlighten 小弟 and prove Bro AnNex wrong or else you have to add "Fairy" & "Cannon" to your nick soon. ขอบคุณครับ!

Bro Nonteerak... Sang Som & Coke! น้องชอบมากๆ!

Your nick have one "Kor" inside you must be Tai Kor (Big Brother). We all 小弟 owe u a living? Pai seh pai seh its not all 小弟 here don't want to help but we all ikan bilis ไม่รู้ไปไหนดีจริงๆ!

Nonteerak2553
24-04-2012, 01:26 AM
Yup! That is Warm Up in Chiangmai.

Bkk is not so cheap but of cos cheaper than Sin la. 2200 THB for 1 black. But got to pay for ice, water and soda water.

When you last when to CNX? Recently? For you info, I'm a resident in CNX, and before that was in Bkk, since when bkk clubs charge 2.2k for black?
My last stay in Bkk was mid last year, and black only cost 2k BHT at RCA, 1.9k BHT at Funky and WIP. As for Warm Up, per bottle of black in only 1390+/- cant really remember, as most of the time either I drinking sang som or duty free

Since when 2 black costs you 2.2k in Warm up. :rolleyes:

It's good to share, but your information is way out of the ring, and pick up girls in Warm Up is not as easy as you mentioned, further more you are 40 years old, and there's lots of white, tall Thai guys in Warm Up partying every day, don't tell me your face is as handsome as Mario. :p

indianmagicoil
24-04-2012, 01:30 AM
When you last when to CNX? Recently? For you info, I'm a resident in CNX, and before that was in Bkk, since when bkk clubs charge 2.2k for black?
jai yen yen pii... nong mai roo pii bpen krai naa....
mayb he is right becoz u stay up in your mountain too long already? :D

Nonteerak2553
24-04-2012, 01:33 AM
Bro Nonteerak... Sang Som & Coke! น้องชอบมากๆ!

55555+ Plao, nong is for me na Pii!! Nong chop meng gan na!! Sang Som plus coke, aroy tee soot!!:p

Nonteerak2553
24-04-2012, 01:38 AM
jai yen yen pii... nong mai roo pii bpen krai naa....
mayb he is right becoz u stay up in your mountain too long already? :D

5555+ I just partied at Monkey last week, during songkran. Pricing wise should be the same, as both are very near to each other.
Now really must sit at mountain na Pii, too much trouble at city laew. Anterai mak!!:p

naemlo
24-04-2012, 02:15 AM
Your nick have one "Kor" inside you must be Tai Kor (Big Brother). We all 小弟 owe u a living? Pai seh pai seh its not all 小弟 here don't want to help but we all ikan bilis ไม่รู้ไปไหนดีจริงๆ!

Wow u bother to reply to him... good mood? :D

My last stay in Bkk was mid last year, and black only cost 2k BHT at RCA, 1.9k BHT at Funky and WIP. As for Warm Up, per bottle of black in only 1390+/- cant really remember, as most of the time either I drinking sang som or duty free

Black is normally 1.6-2k per bottle. If able to get 2 black for 2.2k, then it is a steal or fake black :D

If memory dun fail me, last month went Route, black is about 1.8 while gold is 2.4. Of cos I went for gold. :D

It's good to share, but your information is way out of the ring, and pick up girls in Warm Up is not as easy as you mentioned, further more you are 40 years old, and there's lots of white, tall Thai guys in Warm Up partying every day, don't tell me your face is as handsome as Mario.

No wonder no ger for me to pick up, I have not reach 40, not handsome and very poor...... :D

Sang Som is good with coke but the problem is I always drink on the rock so I will try to avoid it unless with local. At least a black for me with on the rock.

robinllp
24-04-2012, 02:40 AM
To all bros,

Dun waste time replying him, ppl $1 sgd exchanging ฿50, that's is why he can get 2 black label bottles at ฿2,200.........

Or he is Colour blind, 2 red label he see until 2 black label, next trip u in Bkk go to hospital to check your eyes, doctors consultation are "cheap" there? 55555555!

Let's say if he can pick up gals so easily, why bother to waste time and $ to go Bkk, in Sin u can actually pick up gals anytime anywhere since you are so good. 55555555!

Song Krang just over & big cannon are coming out.

For your info, this is not the place for u to shit, ppls here eat salt more then u eat rice, let's say if u can proof to us, i dun mind paying a SQ business class ticket, 5 stars accommodation + cover all your clubbing trip expenses.

So when u free to take up this offer, i anytime can fly with u. 5555555!

robinllp
24-04-2012, 02:43 AM
Sorry all bros, i abit direct n personal this time, i read SB forum everyday but seldom post, but this guy is abit too much. Pardon & forgive me!

lalala87
24-04-2012, 04:53 AM
anyone know any soapy open now??

fei_fei45
24-04-2012, 08:40 AM
love sang som cola!!! black label on the rocks!!!

Ben225111
24-04-2012, 09:36 AM
pai sei, noob in bkk, juz wanna check that is it not all hotel that we can bring ger back? first time there. no idea abt whr to go or which hotel to stay to ensure action :D doing some research here nw :D

fei_fei45
24-04-2012, 10:02 AM
In Thailand, most hotels dun allow Thai ger to stay overnight with a foreign man in the hotel room. Recommend you check with Tim from ThaiHotelDiscounts.com
[/B]

bro ben225111, refer to this post by bro naemlo.

indianmagicoil
24-04-2012, 10:58 AM
anyone know any soapy open now??
Soap Land bro!
pai sei, noob in bkk, juz wanna check that is it not all hotel that we can bring ger back? first time there. no idea abt whr to go or which hotel to stay to ensure action :D doing some research here nw :D
Help you got 5 Tiger to drink boh? :D kekeke...

All hotel can bring back girls! Who tell you cannot? Prostitution is illegal in Thailand (so Sillyporeans we all very lucky can fuck without fear at all those gahmen licensed GL whorehouses!). Only diff is "girl friendly" hotels won't charge extra if you bring your Thai "girlfriend". Its called a "joiner fee" and charges are usually displayed quite prominently at the reception desk.

Policy varies from hotel to hotel. Some charge fee + take girl's ID card (good for your safety too). Some just take ID card and don't charge. If have budget most 5 star hotels won't hassle you but cheaper hotels will have to depend. Dunno which hotel? Not sure? First time? Check with Bro Tim the easiest way.

Wow u bother to reply to him... good mood?
First post of the night not tired out yet! :D

reedsteel
24-04-2012, 05:57 PM

You may consider Amanta Ratchada . It is nice hotel with big rooms (got kitchen , washer , dryer ) but got to pay a bit more about SGD 80 per night . Cfm girl friendly as I did it every year :D

lalala87
24-04-2012, 06:17 PM
Soap Land bro!

soap land any website??

lalala87
24-04-2012, 06:36 PM
guys. u all have any pretty FL to share in BKK?

fei_fei45
24-04-2012, 06:49 PM
bro, go thermae and take your pick...

mikemike
24-04-2012, 06:56 PM
soap land any website??

Since today i am very free so here is the link:
http://www.bangkoksoap.com/BKS/Welcome.html

Enjoy!

mikemike
24-04-2012, 07:00 PM
guys. u all have any pretty FL to share in BKK?

Bro, you mean pretty=(tasty) FL=FoodLand chai mai krap?

bro, go thermae and take your pick...

Bro, he's talking about foodie place lah..hihihi

luckylurker
24-04-2012, 07:24 PM
Since today i am very free so here is the link:
http://www.bangkoksoap.com/BKS/Welcome.html

Enjoy!

Why so free today mikemike, want to cheong TD?

mikemike
24-04-2012, 07:34 PM
Why so free today mikemike, want to cheong TD?

Lucklurker kor kor, what's TD? Thai Dishes? You not playing 19 hole? :D

big john
24-04-2012, 11:30 PM
You may consider Amanta Ratchada . It is nice hotel with big rooms (got kitchen , washer , dryer ) but got to pay a bit more about SGD 80 per night . Cfm girl friendly as I did it every year :D

Fully agreed that Amanda is great place......near soi 4 and esplanade.....but the traffic really pissed me off in ratchada........sometimes taxis dun even take me back to Amanda......after sometimes got tired of the actions in ratchada.....

big john
24-04-2012, 11:40 PM
Soap Land bro!

Help you got 5 Tiger to drink boh? :D kekeke...

All hotel can bring back girls! Who tell you cannot? Prostitution is illegal in Thailand (so Sillyporeans we all very lucky can fuck without fear at all those gahmen licensed GL whorehouses!). Only diff is "girl friendly" hotels won't charge extra if you bring your Thai "girlfriend". Its called a "joiner fee" and charges are usually displayed quite prominently at the reception desk.

Policy varies from hotel to hotel. Some charge fee + take girl's ID card (good for your safety too). Some just take ID card and don't charge. If have budget most 5 star hotels won't hassle you but cheaper hotels will have to depend. Dunno which hotel? Not sure? First time? Check with Bro Tim the easiest way.

First post of the night not tired out yet! :D

I difffer that. Most international expensive hotels dun allow guest in (must pay guest fee)where else most local 4 stars and below allow......most accor/mercury group allow.......best is to check with hotel first before u book.....

big john
24-04-2012, 11:43 PM
Tawandang.....

Thanks! Got address? Thanks in advance

big john
24-04-2012, 11:50 PM
at Soi Cowboy, I like Baccara, but prices have been going up from LT 3500 to 4000.. and recently even asking for 5000!

I heard Afterskool is not bad, so will check that out on my next trip. Any other Soi Cowboy bars to recommend?

2) Clean massage -- I like the Healthland chain (http://www.healthlandspa.com/). There's a branch at Sukhumvit 21 (Asoke). Try the therapeutic massage at 300b/hour. Damn good and you come out feeling like a new man. Make sure you can take painful massages though.. the masseuse will knead you like you're pizza dough and attack all the stiff parts.

3) for massage + full service.. can try sukhumvit soi 26... snow white, angel, etc. just google snow white massage bangkok for the address. there's a side lane opposite snow white (behind the japanese restaurants) that have many of these. can choose 1 girl, 2 girls, 3 girls... :D 2 hours unlimited.. good if you are like rambo and the GPMG..

5000 is too much! I already complained when some offered 2.5k without bar fine.....and soi cowboy bar fine is more ex than walking street.....for 5000, can get model grade lor.....

big john
25-04-2012, 12:02 AM
Can any good bros recommend good food and dinning place in bkk? I am a sucker for wagyu beef.....have tried the one in Siam paragon....not so nice....thanks

naemlo
25-04-2012, 12:18 AM
Thanks! Got address? Thanks in advance

Google for "tawandang"

naemlo
25-04-2012, 12:33 AM
5000 is too much! I already complained when some offered 2.5k without bar fine.....and soi cowboy bar fine is more ex than walking street.....for 5000, can get model grade lor.....

If u talking about BKK, 2.5 LT in SC or Nana is almost impossible unless u talking about those standing outside by the road.

If u talking price in BKK vs Pattaya, then it is not a right comparison.

Can any good bros recommend good food and dinning place in bkk? I am a sucker for wagyu beef.....have tried the one in Siam paragon....not so nice....thanks

Ekamai has a few. I always go there and have dinner. The beef is damn good but a bit ex.

Nonteerak2553
25-04-2012, 01:41 AM

2.5K is expensive even already including the bar fine. I rather try my luck fishing at Warm Up. :p

sojo
25-04-2012, 06:25 AM
I difffer that. Most international expensive hotels dun allow guest in (must pay guest fee)where else most local 4 stars and below allow......most accor/mercury group allow.......best is to check with hotel first before u book.....

Maybe that applies to other places but in Bangkok, the reception in 5 stars hotel won't bat an eyelid even if you bring back a group of girls. J.W Mariott, grand millenium and Renaissance ratchaprasong are some of them.

That aside, it doesn't hurt to ask about the guest policies before you check it. Don't need to be shy it's bangkok.

reedsteel
25-04-2012, 01:00 PM
Fully agreed that Amanda is great place......near soi 4 and esplanade.....but the traffic really pissed me off in ratchada........sometimes taxis dun even take me back to Amanda......after sometimes got tired of the actions in ratchada.....

You can buy the 3 day train pass . I already gave up taxi during daytime in BBK,It take you only one stop from Thailand Cultural centre to Huai Khwang, I will only take taxi at early hours (3 - 4am) after drinking . Ppl in BBK have to sleep right ?

fei_fei45
25-04-2012, 01:43 PM
absolutely bro... i too don't really take taxi during the day... the traffic is horrible...

naemlo
25-04-2012, 02:12 PM
absolutely bro... i too don't really take taxi during the day... the traffic is horrible...

There are a few timings u need to avoid, the rest are still fine.

1) 0730-0930 hrs
2) 1130-1400hrs
3) 1630-2000hrs

Ratchada road traffic condition is considered good even during peak hours. Go further down to Asoke junction, that is the nightmare. I once got jammed in the traffic, after ratchada-param 9 junction, it took me 1 hour to cross petchburi road, another hour plus to reach Asoke junction. From that day I will never use that road. I will always use toll way.

fei_fei45
25-04-2012, 02:36 PM

1) 0730-0930 hrs
2) 1130-1400hrs
3) 1630-2000hrs

Ratchada road traffic condition is considered good even during peak hours. Go further down to Asoke junction, that is the nightmare. I once got jammed in the traffic, after ratchada-param 9 junction, it took me 1 hour to cross petchburi road, another hour plus to reach Asoke junction. From that day I will never use that road. I will always use toll way.
thanks bro for the tip!!!

naemlo
25-04-2012, 02:52 PM
thanks bro for the tip!!!

Your avatar ger in BKK? :D

fei_fei45
25-04-2012, 02:57 PM
Your avatar ger in BKK? :D

i think so... can't remember... couple of years back... looking to change a new one soon... hahaha

reedsteel
25-04-2012, 03:44 PM

I remembered a few years ago i took the taxi at 8 plus from airport i can only reach my hotel at 11 plus! Somemore I have to take the bike as the driver gave up and ask me to take . Now i take the train service and only need 30 to 45 min. I can save the 2 hours to sleep in the hotel to recharge. The traffic in BBK now is similar like Jakarta .

Yokosi
25-04-2012, 03:44 PM

You are in Bangkok not staying in 5 star hotels in Ho Chi Minh !.:rolleyes:

You know Bangkok verrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrry well, oh !!!.:rolleyes:

Maybe that applies to other places but in Bangkok, the reception in 5 stars hotel won't bat an eyelid even if you bring back a group of girls. J.W Mariott, grand millenium and Renaissance ratchaprasong are some of them.

Exactly correct !. Holiday Inn in Silom and Ploenchit, Intercontinential Hotel....same same as the hotels that sojo just mentioned.:)

fei_fei45
25-04-2012, 04:02 PM
I remembered a few years ago i took the taxi at 8 plus from airport i can only reach my hotel at 11 plus! Somemore I have to take the bike as the driver gave up and ask me to take . Now i take the train service and only need 30 to 45 min. I can save the 2 hours to sleep in the hotel to recharge. The traffic in BBK now is similar like Jakarta .

my friend took the airport express and i took a cab from airport. bugger reach hotel faster than me. next trip i will try taking the airport express.

TheYachtsMan
25-04-2012, 04:18 PM
there was once i had supper with the mamasans till 7 in the morning.. so hard to get a cab, and ended up being stuck in a jam for 90 minutes to get from raminthra to suk 10. not fun at all after a night of drinks and you badly need to pee! :D

reedsteel
25-04-2012, 04:34 PM
my friend took the airport express and i took a cab from airport. bugger reach hotel faster than me. next trip i will try taking the airport express.

You can also take the normal city line pretty fast provided which station u alight. And it is cheaper like 15 to 45 compare to express which i think is 130 Bht . Difference is express goes all the way to makkasan without stopping but express freq is 40 min per train. So if u miss one need to wait 40 min.

And yes i m going to take the airport train tomorrow :)

mohawk
25-04-2012, 05:24 PM
tired the lvl of service provided by mp, so tried escort from bangkok-1 a gal call mary. omg photo so nice ral person totally dun look like her lo. but svc not bad. anyway shoo her off after 1.5 hrs thous still got 30 mins left lol.

big john
25-04-2012, 06:17 PM
You can buy the 3 day train pass . I already gave up taxi during daytime in BBK,It take you only one stop from Thailand Cultural centre to Huai Khwang, I will only take taxi at early hours (3 - 4am) after drinking . Ppl in BBK have to sleep right ?

55555. During daytime I need to work so my sales mgr will drive me around so I will take taxi at night.....

Sometimes bts n train also a nightmare........just like shanghai like that......too many pple

big john
25-04-2012, 06:22 PM
You are in Bangkok not staying in 5 star hotels in Ho Chi Minh !.:rolleyes:

You know Bangkok verrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrry well, oh !!!.:rolleyes:

Exactly correct !. Holiday Inn in Silom and Ploenchit, Intercontinential Hotel....same same as the hotels that sojo just mentioned.:)

I changed hotels every trip every month for the past 2 years......now I have found my fav hotel liao and can't be bothered to change another 1.

jdi813
25-04-2012, 06:33 PM
I changed hotels every trip every month for the past 2 years......now I have found my fav hotel liao and can't be bothered to change another 1.so which hotel is your fav at the moment

big john
25-04-2012, 06:36 PM
If u talking about BKK, 2.5 LT in SC or Nana is almost impossible unless u talking about those standing outside by the road.

If u talking price in BKK vs Pattaya, then it is not a right comparison.

Ekamai has a few. I always go there and have dinner. The beef is damn good but a bit ex.

Will try ekamai.

In pattaya, bar fine is abt 500. And FL normally charges is 2k but sometimes can nego to 1.5k.

The last time I brought my boss to SC and its on valentines day this year. They charge Something like 1.5k for bar fine bcos its public holiday.....dun know wat logic is that.....maybe it's supply n demand factor la.......then turn midnight, bar fine revert to normal 700. And the FL charge 2.5k leh.

big john
25-04-2012, 06:38 PM
so which hotel is your fav at the moment

Aetas bangkok or service apt. Just opposite Conrad. Got some good food along the soi. Coffee bean by dao is not bad

big john
25-04-2012, 06:40 PM

Would love to try the airport express but carrying a big luggage, laptop bag and another Boston bag is too clumsy for me.....

big john
25-04-2012, 06:49 PM
Pardon me hor......is there any event from 17-20 may? Seems like a few friends going to bkk during this period. I only know there is an exhibition going on from 14-17 may.

big john
25-04-2012, 06:55 PM
Google for "tawandang"

Wah! Rama 3 leh.....quite far.....

big john
25-04-2012, 07:02 PM
Aetas bangkok or service apt. Just opposite Conrad. Got some good food along the soi. Coffee bean by dao is not bad

This place near bts, near Siam paragon, near highway, near nana, and traffic is ok.

But 1 thing no so good......near us embassy.....:mad:

coolmagnifico
25-04-2012, 08:07 PM
hi i will be heading to bangkok soon...i will be staying at baiyoke suite at pratunam area...heard that taking a cab is such a nuisance in bangkok,especially in busy areas..any bros here can tell me alternative mode of transportation from airport to my hotel and how to go abt going to my hotel? thanks

sojo
25-04-2012, 08:11 PM
This place near bts, near Siam paragon, near highway, near nana, and traffic is ok.

But 1 thing no so good......near us embassy.....:mad:

Would love to try the airport express but carrying a big luggage, laptop bag and another Boston bag is too clumsy for me.....

I know you are everywhere in bangkok but you can use the multi quote feature. :D

naemlo
25-04-2012, 08:22 PM

"Far" is difficult to quantify and varies from each individual. To me, Rama 3 is not far. It is easily accessible by BTS and BRT. To go Cheang Wattana is far for me but might be near to u. To go Srinagarin is near to me but might be far for u. :D

klose87
25-04-2012, 08:55 PM

1) 0730-0930 hrs
2) 1130-1400hrs
3) 1630-2000hrs

2nd that.. took a taxi from thonglo to rama 9, the driver go by asoke.. damn long time and its at 10pm. And traffic make worse by a stupid bus driver trying to do a u turn in the middle of nowhere :(

Bkkxcort
25-04-2012, 09:04 PM
hi i will be heading to bangkok soon...i will be staying at baiyoke suite at pratunam area...heard that taking a cab is such a nuisance in bangkok,especially in busy areas..any bros here can tell me alternative mode of transportation from airport to my hotel and how to go abt going to my hotel? thanks

From airport to hotel, its best u take taxi if are carrying luggages.
U wouldnt wanna squeeze with dozens of people in either MRT or BTS with your luggages.

fei_fei45
25-04-2012, 09:07 PM

take airport express stop at makkasan... taxi in pratunam real nightmare

fei_fei45
25-04-2012, 09:18 PM

great place... not that ex and 10 mins walk to nana.

coolmagnifico
25-04-2012, 10:29 PM
take airport express stop at makkasan... taxi in pratunam real nightmare

thanks..i heard chatuchak market is closed on weekdaes...issit true?

sojo
25-04-2012, 10:59 PM
thanks..i heard chatuchak market is closed on weekdaes...issit true?

it has another name call jatujak weekend market =D

big john
25-04-2012, 11:59 PM
I know you are everywhere in bangkok but you can use the multi quote feature. :D

5555. Can u teach me how? I am not so good at this

indianmagicoil
26-04-2012, 12:01 AM
KNN poot mak! Ask u which club in Bangkok charges Bht2,200 for 2 bottles of Black you tai chi go talk cock about hotels now. :rolleyes:

Say been to Bangkok every mOnth for last 3 years but dunno where Tawadaeng is? Tawadaeng @ Rama 3 far? Well unless u stay in Minburi or Saphan Mai then perhaps. Do u know how near is AETAS to Rama 3? :rolleyes:

Wagyu beef at Siam Paragon? Play hi-so now ah? Where u eat? Chockchai Farm inside the supermarket ah? I think your nick can add Cannon Fairy already. :rolleyes:

big john
26-04-2012, 01:05 AM
KNN poot mak! Ask u which club in Bangkok charges Bht2,200 for 2 bottles of Black you tai chi go talk cock about hotels now. :rolleyes:

Say been to Bangkok every mOnth for last 3 years but dunno where Tawadaeng is? Tawadaeng @ Rama 3 far? Well unless u stay in Minburi or Saphan Mai then perhaps. Do u know how near is AETAS to Rama 3? :rolleyes:

Wagyu beef at Siam Paragon? Play hi-so now ah? Where u eat? Chockchai Farm inside the supermarket ah? I think your nick can add Cannon Fairy already. :rolleyes:

I felt sorry for u.....

indianmagicoil
26-04-2012, 04:06 AM
I felt sorry for u.....
Arai waa! Ai Hia! Sympathy for the Devil? U fucking Rolling Stone fan lor? But have u got the moves like Jagger? KNN mai roo poot kwai arai?

indianmagicoil
26-04-2012, 04:08 AM
it has another name call jatujak weekend market =D
Unless he is into horticulture. Weds & Thurs afternoons they sell garden furniture, plants and trees!