PDA

View Full Version : Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148

naemlo
20-07-2011, 06:08 PM
WL in Nongkhai etc are mostly from laos. To my surprise, the laos girls are generally prettier than the thai girls! Most are fair skin, very young age (17-18) and LT goes from 1000 baht.

I heard the gers there pretty n fair :D

hamsaplou99
20-07-2011, 06:15 PM
Oh, soi holland quite famous now... everyone wants to go. :D

Could any sifu advise me where is Soi holland? Since everyone going, me hamsaplou also want bring my friend go.. Tks

hamsaplou99
20-07-2011, 06:31 PM
Why more ppl more fun??? :confused:

:D

Of coz, 2 of us party, not so much fun.. Normally the MAGIC number would b 3-4 pax..

Somemore, 2 of us r newbies too.. Not very familiar how to maximize fun there..

naemlo
20-07-2011, 06:42 PM

As long as u have money, BKK is a fun place.

Holymannn2
20-07-2011, 08:13 PM
Not all are fl bro. Some really look for fun one mean up to you to give and you nv give also ok. :)

Inch still have some foreigner... But zaleng almost all local Thai... Alot uni gal there... Gals there wearing not as hiso as RCA gal but sty with more natural look... :)

The one behind esplanade is inch... Soi 4 not at esplanade. Soi 4 is opposite esplanade further down abit towards phram9...

I thought scratch dog is fulled with FL sia.

I have only manage to successfully hook a thai uni girl once before. That was at ratchada soi 4 there. Behind Esplanade. Can't remember the name, but it's filled with thai people.

hamsaplou99
20-07-2011, 11:06 PM

Bro naemlo, where is Soi holland ar? Googled but can't identify lo.. :(

naemlo
20-07-2011, 11:28 PM
Not all are fl bro. Some really look for fun one mean up to you to give and you nv give also ok.

They still have the perception, Thai gers r FL. Till they see Thai gers drive their gigs BMW, Merc to cheong, then they will jaw drop. :D

Inch still have some foreigner...

Foreigner like u :D

I try to avoid these places esp weekends. Difficult to get in, once in dun want to go out, once out, lazy to go in. A lot of discos in BKK are waiting for another Santika to happen, simply too crowded. Good to rubba gers but bad when u r surrounded by katoey, gays or men. :D

I still prefer Snop there.

Bro naemlo, where is Soi holland ar? Googled but can't identify lo..

Tell u, u also dunno. Bring u there, it is too far. Might as well enjoy your Nana or cowboy. :D U will never be wrong there to get a laid.

leaseoflife
21-07-2011, 12:19 AM
Of coz, 2 of us party, not so much fun.. Normally the MAGIC number would b 3-4 pax..

Now, that's probably the main reason :rolleyes::D

Just go Soi Cowboy, enter any bar, order 1 drink, see the gals, like the gal, ask gal come down, ask what u name, what u age, where u cum, buy ladies drink for her, rubba rubba, ask ST LT how much, pay bar, go back hotel, boom boom, finish.

You happy, she happy, mamasan happy. Period.

norice
21-07-2011, 03:02 AM
Leaseoflife,

Excellent commentary! Everyone is happy as long as no one caught the disease. Therefore, I recommend no fluid exchange except money and satisfaction!

crazyness
21-07-2011, 05:09 AM
brother where is Soi Cowboy? cause sunday i going there , i newbie there

crazyness
21-07-2011, 05:27 AM
hi izzit go soi cowboy we must pay the bar 600 to 900 n how much we must pay the girl , i need to check it out so i don go there be cheated

hamsaplou99
21-07-2011, 07:50 AM
Tell u, u also dunno. Bring u there, it is too far. Might as well enjoy your Nana or cowboy. :D U will never be wrong there to get a laid.

Aiya, been to nana and Soi cow boy, those puuying gave me feeling of money sucking.... :( that's y try to learn from sifu.

I have some knowledge of bkk places, hope u can give me little guide to Soi holland na krap.....

TQ

yinyang
21-07-2011, 09:25 AM
go soi cowboy we must pay the bar 600 to 900 n how much we must pay the girl , i need to check it out so i don go there be cheated
Just go to naemlo's siggie > click on his guide (aka rules of engagement), and you have it all there. :cool:

SC is smack at big junction Asoke/Sukhumvit. Get off Asoke BTS (sky train), can walk across underpass too. All cabbies shd not need GPRS to drop you at this agg bar spot

ahtecklim
21-07-2011, 10:13 AM

Fun for you but no fun for the guy that bring you around! I can already hear the questions - go where next ah? Why so expensive one? Waaa the girls so ugly, just now one better! Typical Singapore attitude.:p

Even if you ask them in jest or just as a passing comment , the guide will feel unapperciated.

hamsaplou99
21-07-2011, 10:26 AM
Fun for you but no fun for the guy that bring you around! I can already hear the questions - go where next ah? Why so expensive one? Waaa the girls so ugly, just now one better! Typical Singapore attitude.:p

Even if you ask them in jest or just as a passing comment , the guide will feel unapperciated.

Anyone can give guidance where is SOI HOLLAND?

Yokosi
21-07-2011, 10:44 AM

Soi Holland ?.

Why don't you try to translate Soi Holland into Soi XXXXXXXXX in Thai !!!.

Then look for Soi XXXXXXX and browse the internet in Thai and you will get some information.

hamsaplou99
21-07-2011, 11:17 AM
Soi Holland ?.

Then look for Soi XXXXXXX and browse the internet in Thai and you will get some information.

Bro, I don't know thai language leh....

naemlo
21-07-2011, 11:48 AM

If u r smart enough, flag for a taxi, tell the driver, Soi cowboy but if u r not, then stay in hotel will be safer.

hi izzit go soi cowboy we must pay the bar 600 to 900 n how much we must pay the girl , i need to check it out so i don go there be cheated

Again, if u r smart enough, u can find the answer easily. The answer is around me.

Aiya, been to nana and Soi cow boy, those puuying gave me feeling of money sucking.... :( that's y try to learn from sifu.

Since when WL dun suck money? U think WL will tell u to save money n she will give u a good f or blow?? If u want purely love love n free sex, u might want to stand outside Chula.... U might get lucky. :D For newbie, my advice is either stick to Nana, cowboy or mentioned discos.

Bingo, u hit the jackpot.

hornybeng
21-07-2011, 12:10 PM
Scratchdog/Q bar tonight anyone? :D

Holymannn2
21-07-2011, 12:14 PM
To me, gals in nana or soi cowboy not money sucker at all If you stick to fuck and go basis.... If you wish to have free on, you can try at disco like RCA, inch and etc provide you are young and handsome... But it will come with kongtao... You will surely pay her more than What you should pay to gal in nana or cowboy....

Bro, forget about the soi holland, it surely will bring you to holland... :p

I have some knowledge of bkk places, hope u can give me little guide to Soi holland na krap.....

TQ

Holymannn2
21-07-2011, 12:17 PM
Qbar many farang... If you are tan gal, ok.. Else stick to scratch dog better ya... More fair looking gal...

Scratchdog/Q bar tonight anyone? :D

Holymannn2
21-07-2011, 12:21 PM
You will not get cheated bro, the pricing is quite standard one la. Waitress there will show you "Menu", barfine, ST, LT are stated inside... Ask for the menu first before on the gal...

Holymannn2
21-07-2011, 12:26 PM
Google map is your best friend la.... The soi cowboy signboard also very big and you wont go wrong one.... Be abit adventurous la...

Yokosi
21-07-2011, 12:30 PM
The soi cowboy signboard also very big and you wont go wrong one.... Be abit adventurous la...

You so quiet for a while.....then so many love letters in SBF.....gian for your coming Danok trip in early August ?. All the puyings would flock to you.....can handle ALL of them or not ?.

hornybeng
21-07-2011, 12:55 PM
Did solo Scratchdog once back in Jan. Not the best of ideas. Anyway if anyone going tonight till next wed let me know! =|

Went SC and Nana yesterday. Trying my luck RCA tonight. First time there so hoping for beginner's luck!

naemlo
21-07-2011, 01:02 PM
Went SC and Nana yesterday. Trying my luck RCA tonight. First time there so hoping for beginner's luck!

RCA will be good for young gers. I more into RCA in Saphan Kwai :D

Glock
21-07-2011, 01:06 PM

... if you have enough money , almost EVERYWHERE is a fun place :D

but one thing i like about thailand is even if you dont have a lot of money it is still good , you dont have to be as rich to have fun as you must elsewhere (like how you must be super rich to have fun in Singapore)

Glock
21-07-2011, 01:10 PM
Just go to naemlo's siggie > click on his guide (aka rules of engagement), and you have it all there. :cool:

SC is smack at big junction Asoke/Sukhumvit. Get off Asoke BTS (sky train), can walk across underpass too. All cabbies shd not need GPRS to drop you at this agg bar spot

wah

suddenly everybody so good to newbies :D

ahtecklim
21-07-2011, 01:10 PM

Next to Soi Belgium

Glock
21-07-2011, 01:14 PM
For newbie, my advice is either stick to Nana,

also , best to enjoy Nana while you still can - for years they been talking about it , but the girls are telling me this time for real Nana will be shut down and redeveloped ( i wonder if this will lower the occupancy rates of near by hotels ? :D ) , "soon" ( i suppose this means 1 or 2 years ? )

i am hoping it doesnt happen because it will make soi cowboy super crowded for sure ...

naemlo
21-07-2011, 01:19 PM
i am hoping it doesnt happen because it will make soi cowboy super crowded for sure ...

Soi holland will be crowded too :D It will not be closed down so soon. If u notice, the open air drinking were just renovated. I wonder if they going for re make over for Nana, will it be a 1 stop mega entertainment center? :D

hamsaplou99
21-07-2011, 01:27 PM
Next to Soi Belgium

Can't find Soi Belgium nor Soi holland on google....
Anyway, thanks for bringing around the "Europe"....

It's ok if just say not going to tell/share... Thanks siah..:(

Glock
21-07-2011, 01:48 PM
Soi holland will be crowded too :D It will not be closed down so soon. If u notice, the open air drinking were just renovated. I wonder if they going for re make over for Nana, will it be a 1 stop mega entertainment center? :D

dont forget Singapore National Library renovated just before torn down also :p

a lot of waste in the world ! especially in construction :D

well good to know nana not gone anytime soon ... nowadays i almost never barfine from there but i still like to go and look look see see

haha - 1 stop indeed ! all your needs satisfied in one location !

ahtecklim
21-07-2011, 03:19 PM

ok . i am selfish and am not going to share ..... simpily because all the info you need for a good time have already been posted many many times.

naemlo
21-07-2011, 06:08 PM

U r either blind or stupid. Within a page, there r mentioned on Scratchdog, Qbar, RCA, Nana, Cowboy.... What else u want us to share???
U want people to bring the fun to u?

There r other places, like Suphan Kwai, Lumpini, Chaeng Wattana, Rangsit n others.... If I tell u these will u venture to them??? Just go to the more popular or tourist place. It will safer n more fun.

I heard a true funny story from a old bird samster, he brought a few newbies to cheong. End of the night, all went back hotel happily with a ger. This was the beginning of the old bird's nightmare.

In the middle of the night while old bird enjoying with his ger, newbies 1 by 1 came n knocked on the old bird door.

Newbie A, "Eh, I forget to bring condom...."

Newbie B, "Eh, cannot cum, can dun pay??"

Newbie C, "Eh, I think newbie D's ger quite chio, my type of SYT... Can exchange with him?"

Singaporean are very well educated people but when comes to reality or throw them to the real world, they are f stupid.

Hurricane88
21-07-2011, 07:11 PM
Singaporean are very well educated people but when comes to reality or throw them to the real world, they are f stupid.

haha...almost fell out my chair...:p

tagduty
21-07-2011, 08:01 PM
Next to Soi Belgium
hahahahahhaa...thanks for making me laugh!!hahahahaha

leaseoflife
21-07-2011, 11:12 PM
Soi Holland ?.

Hey! Long time no see your post! :D Where have you been hiding??

leaseoflife
21-07-2011, 11:15 PM
also , best to enjoy Nana while you still can - for years they been talking about it , but the girls are telling me this time for real Nana will be shut down and redeveloped ( i wonder if this will lower the occupancy rates of near by hotels ? :D ) , "soon" ( i suppose this means 1 or 2 years ? )

That's always the abundant love available 2 hours drive away.... PATTAYA!! :D

leaseoflife
21-07-2011, 11:18 PM

Lucky I bo ta chek... only got primary 6 PSLE cert.... :D

naemlo
21-07-2011, 11:23 PM
That's always the abundant love available 2 hours drive away.... PATTAYA!! :D

Planning a trip to Pattaya this weekend..... :D

Glock
22-07-2011, 12:39 AM
U want people to bring the fun to u?

i think the best way to deal with newbies is to just ignore them

not so hard to scroll down to next post

if the question is very stupid , just ignore

eventually he will get tired of asking "how come no response?" and go away

problem solved

I heard a true funny story from a old bird samster, he brought a few newbies to cheong. End of the night, all went back hotel happily with a ger. This was the beginning of the old bird's nightmare.

"no good deed goes unpunished"

norice
22-07-2011, 01:24 AM
Naemlo,

Have you been to Papagayo or Club Relaxxx?

naemlo
22-07-2011, 02:46 AM
Naemlo,

Have you been to Papagayo or Club Relaxxx?

Nope not been to.

norice
22-07-2011, 03:32 AM
Naemlo,

You got to get your hands dirty sometimes! Which hotel?

Holymannn2
22-07-2011, 08:49 AM
Please bro, other than soi holland, soi Belgium and soi Paris, There are still many other Asian soi very happening one. Why you must visit soi holland le? Try to cover all the place that laojiao here recommend you first like cowboy, nana, RCA, scratch dog, funky, muse, cm2, inch, zaleng and etc. Please cover them first before asking the direction to soi holland. You will know where is soi holland after you cover all the places, I can ensure you that... Ok boh?

Holymannn2
22-07-2011, 08:55 AM
You have to go around 3am when every gals started gone wild and you will see guys starting attacking their prey....

Did solo Scratchdog once back in Jan. Not the best of ideas. Anyway if anyone going tonight till next wed let me know! =|

Holymannn2
22-07-2011, 09:00 AM
Taikor, I was busying with my Bkk teerak ma.... Hehe...

Will be going back to my hometown dnk 7-9 aug or 12-14 aug. Will you be there? Ya right all the gal will come to me to ask for flowers and drinks as my face look like Waterfish.... :( sure I can not handle la sifuuuu, my wallet not so thick.... Hehe

You so quiet for a while.....then so many love letters in SBF.....gian for your coming Danok trip in early August ?. All the puyings would flock to you.....can handle ALL of them or not ?.

naemlo
22-07-2011, 10:20 AM
You got to get your hands dirty sometimes! Which hotel?

Will find 1 when reached Pattaya.

hornybeng
22-07-2011, 12:08 PM
21 July Solo Exercise (Code: Nothing_V_Nothing_G)

2100: Dropped off at Flix and Slim Clubs, RCA. Then saw the no shorts sign. Sian x 2. Don't know how to head to Inch from there =/ I think i'll keep RCA for bros here to tag and on weekends better.
Walk to main road and saw a large sign "Christine's Massage". Hmm, sounds like the one in Phuket? Went in, got quoted 1500 for everything. But the ladies in the tank there at best 6/10. :(

2200: Went to good old Nana Plaza. Saw the girl i took back in Jan. She looked a pale shadow of herself now. Prolly due to studies and work. Went straight to Rainbow 4 as per recommended her. Soon after taking a seat, i looked up at the stage and there is this busty jap-looking lady right above me. Boobs look fake, but the sight is tempting. Quite obvious who as only she is a bombshell. Bought her a drink and found out she don't do LT. For short time she quoted 2KB + 600B (BF) + 300B (in-house room) Pity.

0000: Head to my fav SC place, Shark (IMO, best-looking and youngest girls. Agree?). And talked to the cute waitress i aimed since yesterday =) She agreed to go with me for 2kB + 600B (BF) for ST. Was aiming for LT, so will keep that for next time. :cool:

0100: Thermae Bar. First time here. Bought coffee (60BHT) to enter the bar. Around 20-30 ladies inside. Not too shabby. A few cute ones. But i am a boobs-guy. =) On the way out, on the stairs, there is this super kawaii girl. Would have taken her, but i have just a wee bit suspicion she could be a LB. Voice and height. However the fact that all around Thermae were lady flings, so maybe couldn't be LB as well. Thought for a long 10 mins, before playing safe to skip! Any bros keen to verify with me next time? Could be a gem for all i know! ;)

0130: Make-shift bar. Was walking back to SC from Thermae. Under the Asok MRT stairs there is this make-shift bar which had a lady that looked like an older version on Linda Liao! Prolly late 20s already but the decent boobs and face attracted me =) BF only 300B here, and the rest was history. Did on the balcony facing the streets =0 Not a SYT, but hey, if clicked well, worth the money more than a dead-fish looker anytime! :p

hornybeng
22-07-2011, 12:18 PM
You have to go around 3am when every gals started gone wild and you will see guys starting attacking their prey....

I see. Think that time i was there also around 2-3am =/
In the end, bored till watching soccer inside instead. Guess really have to go as a group more fun.

Will be switching hotel from silom to sukh. Walkable distance from windsor =))) Next time 4am go also no problem!

Btw i remembered got a few LB near the toilet area inside, as well as, waiting for us outside on the sofa =0

Holymannn2
22-07-2011, 12:56 PM
Try to cheer and smile to them.. If they response then walk over with your glass and start chatting... :)

Can try to stay in Darjeeling hotel at suk soi 18, very near to winsor hotel.... 5mins walk... Drunk also not scare...

I see. Think that time i was there also around 2-3am =/
In the end, bored till watching soccer inside instead. Guess really have to go as a group more fun. With a group of friend will be good but not to many,

Will be switching hotel from silom to sukh. Walkable distance from windsor =))) Next time 4am go also no problem!

Btw i remembered got a few LB near the toilet area inside, as well as, waiting for us outside on the sofa =0

naemlo
22-07-2011, 01:08 PM
Did on the balcony facing the streets =0 Not a SYT, but hey, if clicked well, worth the money more than a dead-fish looker anytime! :p

Good FR, this is what I want from samsters n not, "where to get laid".

I always like from behind while the ger facing the window. :D

hornybeng
22-07-2011, 01:20 PM
I always like from behind while the ger facing the window. :D

Thanks bro. It was mine and also her first time at the balcony. :D
There were 4 other balconies side by side. By heck care la, at 4am. Most guests koon already.

You going Patts soon? Btw, had a great night with you at Hanoi in early 2010 remember? 17th saloon, followed by a FL bar, where i took a lady, but end up fighting/kicking with her. LOL!

naemlo
22-07-2011, 01:56 PM
You going Patts soon? Btw, had a great night with you at Hanoi in early 2010 remember? 17th saloon, followed by a FL bar, where i took a lady, but end up fighting/kicking with her. LOL!

Oh welcome to BKK. Give me a call for kopi.

Glock
22-07-2011, 02:06 PM
On the way out, on the stairs, there is this super kawaii girl. Would have taken her, but i have just a wee bit suspicion she could be a LB. Voice and height. However the fact that all around Thermae were lady flings, so maybe couldn't be LB as well. Thought for a long 10 mins, before playing safe to skip! Any bros keen to verify with me next time? Could be a gem for all i know! ;)

you are right position suspicious

when you stay until ? may be i verify for you :p

Did on the balcony facing the streets =0 Not a SYT, but hey, if clicked well, worth the money more than a dead-fish looker anytime! :p

good ! hahahaha

yes agree , good chemistry better than good face

you are buying a whore , not buying a painting

naemlo
22-07-2011, 02:14 PM

Dun tell me u r coming to BKK to spread your love? :D

hornybeng
22-07-2011, 02:46 PM
Oh welcome to BKK. Give me a call for kopi.

Sure free from 7pm onwards. Where is a good spot for coffee? Don't tell me Thermae Coffee =)

you are right position suspicious

Leaving next week bro. Ok sure. Please inspect from head to toe =)

Dm_ass
22-07-2011, 04:16 PM
Bro Holymannn2,

On the topic abt Darjeeling hotel. I'm planning to stay there for 2 nights. Can advise whether it is safe to keep money in the safety box provided in the hotel room?

Try to cheer and smile to them.. If they response then walk over with your glass and start chatting... :)

Can try to stay in Darjeeling hotel at suk soi 18, very near to winsor hotel.... 5mins walk... Drunk also not scare...

ahtecklim
22-07-2011, 05:36 PM
Ah Beng eh ... 5555 funny name :p

Nice report about exploring instead of the usual 'where? when? what?' type of questions. Dont worry about bored , all adventurers sure kena some type of lull in their exploring. When you know how to taste bitterness , you'll appercate sweetness better!

LB - if in doubt , dont do it. Even if you have a great nite , you'll be left wondering for the rest of your life!

hornybeng
22-07-2011, 08:39 PM
Bro Holymannn2,

On the topic abt Darjeeling hotel. I'm planning to stay there for 2 nights. Can advise whether it is safe to keep money in the safety box provided in the hotel room?

Ought to be safe i reckon. But just checked that the last available room is booked 1 hr ago.

I am doing either Jasmine Executive
-1 min walk from SC
-Have huge bath tub facing the city

or Windsor Hotel
-Same place as scratchdog.

If you don't mind more ex hotels.

hornybeng
22-07-2011, 08:40 PM
LB - if in doubt , dont do it. Even if you have a great nite , you'll be left wondering for the rest of your life!

Yeah. Maybe dropping by later for a 2nd interview with her. =)

mikemike
22-07-2011, 08:51 PM
Bro Holymannn2,

Bro Dm_ass, of all question u gonna ask bro hollymannn2 n u ask him abt keeping money in safety box..:D:eek::rolleyes: u should have ask him “may i know how to sweet talk to a puying”..hihihi. Well, the basic drill is u put half of your money in your luggage/bag and lock it. The other half of your money you bring it with u. :D Most of tourists area in bkk are safe but u have to be vigilant as well lah. Enjoy yr trip to LOS!

hornybeng
22-07-2011, 11:08 PM
Stall selling briefs outside burger king, along sala daeng towards patpong,
got a cute Chinese looking thai girl with B+ to C cup.
Wear spag somemore :) enjoyed my meal in burger king.

Rub&Buah
23-07-2011, 06:41 AM
Wear spag somemore :) enjoyed my meal in burger king.

Should have gone forward to buy a few brief and ask her for advise which brief she think u look nice in and recommendation?maybe the rest is history from there who knows?:p 555

Good fr bro.keep it coming!:cool:

leaseoflife
23-07-2011, 09:11 AM
Should have gone forward to buy a few brief and ask her for advise which brief she think u look nice in and recommendation?maybe the rest is history from there who knows?:p 555

Good fr bro.keep it coming!:cool:

Good one. Maybe nx time I go find one stall with cute puying selling bikini n tell her need to get one. Ask her to help try the fitting on my room :D

hornybeng
23-07-2011, 06:07 PM
Should have gone forward to buy a few brief and ask her for advise which brief she think u look nice :p 555

Yeah. As I sit watching from burger king, there were at least 4 guys that took around 10 mins each to pick their briefs. Before I leave I'll surely get some!

hornybeng
23-07-2011, 06:21 PM
Friday night solo mission (Code: Tried_and_Tested)

2300: Thermae: Friday is uber packed inside! 50-60 ladies. Catch is, they only going for jap and mostly cannot speak decent eng. Saw 3-4 quite kawaii ones that would rival those in R4. And btw, the cute jap one standing outside is the 1 and only LB! Confirmed as I made small talk with another gal outside whom could speak Chinese. Pity!!

2330: Make-shift bar in Asok. Saw a cute
lady here. Promise to return.

0000: Cowboy, Shark again. Most chio ones alrdy taken as it is Friday night. One (no. 89) caught my attention. If you guys still d/l JAV like me, she looks 90% like the J-cup actress Julia (search on google). Prolly just B cup tho. Wanted to ask her down, but a farang was quicker. Damn! Can't fulfill my
JAV fantasy tonight I guess :/

0130: Went back to the cute lady. :)
prolly going paragon watch movie on Sunday. Hopefully won't fall to KC trap :)

oreochcolate
24-07-2011, 12:58 AM
Hi guys, will be back to bangkok from 9-13 Aug just a short 3 mths after i first visited. Will visit more places this time and write reports for you guys. Also bringing along my camera to take pictures and videos for sharing.

norice
24-07-2011, 02:05 AM
BJs,

Great news for all the brothers who enjoys quick BJs! Lollipop 1 will be in operation on August 5 and the it's located in Sukhumvit Soi 10. After my visit, I shall provide a short report!

Jackboy
24-07-2011, 02:50 AM

Why not try hunting the salesgirls in the big departmental stores?
These places are big and got aircon.

Hi guys, will be back to bangkok from 9-13 Aug just a short 3 mths after i first visited. Will visit more places this time

Worth to spend a couple of nights in Patts..you will super love it man...

Lollipop 1 will be in operation on August 5 and the it's located in Sukhumvit Soi 10.

This is new....is it under the same boss as the one at NEP?

Glock
24-07-2011, 03:10 AM
Dun tell me u r coming to BKK to spread your love? :D

hahaha ... planning a trip ... over NATIONAL DAY!!!! got some leave , try my luck , short notice but i think not impossible

but ... i dont think i would call it spreading love - there is an emotion involve but i wont call it love :p

hahaha ... i think it is even worse if you bring up to your room and then you no longer have any doubt !!! :D

And btw, the cute jap one standing outside is the 1 and only LB! Confirmed as I made small talk with another gal outside whom could speak Chinese. Pity!!

haha how you know this other girl not her enemy and want to reduce her income ?

there is only one way to find out for sure !

Gryffin
24-07-2011, 11:32 PM
Hi Bros, first time posting on this thread. Is there still no-hands restaurant in BKK? I went to Galaxy at Patpong area several years back and understand it is not in operation anymore. There were occasions when I was in a taxi and passed by some areas in BKK (cannot recall where) that has the same huge Galaxy neon sign, wondering if it is a no-hands place?

etct88
25-07-2011, 11:51 AM
BJs,

Great news for all the brothers who enjoys quick BJs! Lollipop 1 will be in operation on August 5 and the it's located in Sukhumvit Soi 10. After my visit, I shall provide a short report!

how was your trip to the Southern Cowboy town? :D

hamsaplou99
25-07-2011, 11:59 AM
My FR... 2 batang went bkk

21 jul nite
After check-in hotel at 12 midnight went RCA, lot of girls, as I have a lady friend wt me, show some respect, only my friend get to enjoy n go sian chabo around. But may b too late, mostly taken. But can sense, it is not too difficult to sian as long u look tidy n neat. 2pm, closed, we proceed to another disco at thonglor.. As a bit drink, my lady friend brought us there, can't really recall the name.. Lots of girls there too.. A girl keep looking at me n giving me signal.. But I can't as have a lady friend wt me already.. We ended 5 am.

22 jul,
Brought my friend to orange massage at Sikkim it Soi 31, browse thru album, friend not satisfy, then we went back to the two msg center next to our hotel, park residence bangok. Nice lady, my friend took one for B to B massage in hotel room. Done. Evening, we explore nana first, 1st time there, saw too many lady boys, scared n decided to move on without entering any shop. Went SC, visited Baccara n Shahara. Shahara used to have very pretty coyote looks like Korean girls but no more this round. We hang around Baccara for abt 2 hours. Screen thru n gotten a girl. But tired day, booked her the next day. screening finish, we went for a big massage parlor next to emannuel. This is the best Thai massage I got in my life!! Very good! Clean proper massage!! We relax for this day. Went for a dinning pub for supper and then sleep.

23 jul
Try a place call plaza at thanon petchaburi, it is a plaza building with ladies seat ground lobby, u can book the lady, proceed to rooms upstairs or go to their private club. Suggest u go after 6pm. Then went for dinner after that proceed to pick up my girls at SC. but my friend can't get any at SC as he has very very high standard, like looking for wife.. And not all girl do LT. very very surprised. May b only wanna LT wt jap.. Knn Hahaha.. My girl suggested shark, n he still could not get, then my girl brought us to nana rainbow 4, surprise to see many many sweet girls.. He finally manage get one LT. we go back hotel, bang bang, then went holliwood for party.. Finish, very drunk.. Bangbang again n done..

This my very virgin trip to bkk. Hope it does not bored u guys too much.. Typing via iPhone really painful ya.. :(

ahtecklim
25-07-2011, 12:04 PM
hahaha ... i think it is even worse if you bring up to your room and then you no longer have any doubt !!! :D

55555 imagine if your find out he has an extra part when he strips , at least you can kick her/him out and get over it. If not found out and think about it for the rest of your life ......and you cant find him/her forever...... is pure torture!

hamsaplou99
25-07-2011, 12:07 PM
55555 imagine if your find out he has an extra part when he strips , at least you can kick her/him out and get over it. If not found out and think about it for the rest of your life ......and you cant find him/her forever...... is pure torture!

Nowadays Technology done wonder. I personally met a LB, perfectly done, have all the parts without extra parts.. ID also "miss" xxx

This type of LB, I really have no clues how to find out.. Knn, fucking dangerous ya... Any bro, can advice..:eek:

hamsaplou99
25-07-2011, 12:08 PM

And more... Nowadays, LB looks so pretty.. And can even prettier than a girl...

mikemike
25-07-2011, 02:41 PM
Bro hamsaplou99, great FR! care to share which club @ thonglor operate after 2am? Only knew Scratch dog, CM2, Climax and The Tunnel :)

Rub&Buah
25-07-2011, 02:50 PM

There is one famous quote which ang mo monger like to use when something bad happen while mongering called

'just suck it in and move on':cool::eek:

naemlo
25-07-2011, 02:53 PM
Nowadays Technology done wonder. I personally met a LB, perfectly done, have all the parts without extra parts.. ID also "miss" xxx

The Thai govt has been debating on this issue whether to allow LB to use the title "Miss". Till now it is under debate and it is still a must to show his gender on ID n passport as male . On illegal side, money makes wonder. Imagine, custom officer see Nong Ploy and his/her passport.

There r 2 groups in this debate. As usual 1 agree n another against.

The agree party argued that since mentally/emotionally is female, he was born in wrong body and went thru all the physical transformation, he should be allowed to convert his gender to female.

The against party, mentioned what happened after he was married and the husband only find out she was a he and unable to conceive... :D there will be a lot of social problem.

Anyway, looking at my angel Nong Ploy.... anyone will resist his/her approach??? But sadly my angel has a boyfriend in BKK. :D

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_KQlJ1VcmhQM/TQ_5G1KunrI/AAAAAAAAAwI/G0Nmi-rEPx8/s1600/Poy_Tiffany_004.jpghttp://1.bp.blogspot.com/_KQlJ1VcmhQM/TQ_5MYTKvnI/AAAAAAAAAwg/4qPnL9QdM8Q/s1600/Poy_Tiffany_007.jpg

"Though Kathoey continually face discrimination they are gaining acceptance and have made themselves a very distinct part of the Thai society, they still have not yet attained equal status with those who are not transgender. There are many restrictions that come with the identity, one being the inability to marry someone of the same sex, another not being able to officially change their birth sex on birth certificates or passports."

extract from, http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gender_Identities_in_Thailand

Glock
25-07-2011, 03:15 PM
After check-in hotel at 12 midnight went RCA, lot of girls, as I have a lady friend wt me, show some respect, only my friend get to enjoy n go sian chabo around. But may b too late, mostly taken. But can sense, it is not too difficult to sian as long u look tidy n neat.

haha , but are you also young and handsome ? some of us on this forum old , no hair and got big belly you know , tidy and neat not good enough :D

shop. Went SC, visited Baccara n Shahara. Shahara used to have very pretty

one thing i wonder about baccara - all of you who have been there , have you noticed one of the waitresses , very slim figure, long hair (about halfway down back) in one pony tail , very bitchy CFM face ? usually working upstairs but sometimes work downstairs - any one have successfully up her before ?

we went for a big massage parlor next to emannuel. This is the best Thai massage I got in my life!! Very good! Clean proper massage!!

the "clean" part of Nataree ? which one ? all my years of coming to BKK , if i am in that area the only thing i get massage is my cock , never try before the clean one :D

hamsaplou99
25-07-2011, 03:22 PM
And more... Nowadays, LB looks so pretty.. And can even prettier than a girl...

Bro hamsaplou99, great FR! care to share which club @ thonglor operate after 2am? Only knew Scratch dog, CM2, Climax and The Tunnel :)

Hihi, so sorry, was drunk, my girl brought me there.. Can't remember where, only know it is inside a building, somewhere 2nd floor... :-( so sorry...

hamsaplou99
25-07-2011, 03:28 PM
Haha... Glock, fortunately both us have hair... On the bottom head... Hahaha.. I less hair on top, tats y can only book girl n pay.. My friend young, fair n handsome, can anyhow hook..

Baccara waitress, nv try.. Attracted by few girls on stage.. On of them very pretty but heard only accept Japanese booking fxxxx... Else will book her.. She is number 80. Very sweet face. Anyone tried b4? Heard only for jap and no LT booking..,

The best massage next to emannuelle. Not same site nataree.. The other side. Can't recall name but big shops, u would not miss it if u want a clean good massage.. Very nice.. The shops r 2-3 storries and easily 4-6 units joined..

Glock
25-07-2011, 03:29 PM
i think for the people who cannot accept it , the question is to ask - are you saying that just because someone is born a woman , you are 100% automatically prepared to fuck her ? because there are some very damn ugly woman around , and being born with a vagina dont automatically qualify her to wrap it around my dick - so , if someone go through all the operation , and then look like Bro Naemlo's sweetheart ... then she damn well count as a woman to me :)

i agree that it only matters if you want to marry to have children - but even so , not all marriages are about having children

also , some times "man + woman" just cannot have baby ... like that can always divorce right ? so how is it different ?

"i marry this fugly bitch and fuck her nonstop, and every time i shoot inside her cunt i make her do headstands so the sperm got gravity assist to go deeper inside her , still no baby , i must have different wife now" - can right ?

and dont tell me no wife has ever lied to a husband about her past . so how is this different from any normal marriage ? who is so stupid and think women never lie to men ?

"no hubby i am a virgin , i fall down so my hymen break"
"no hubby i love you very much , its not just because i want you to spend money on me"
"no hubby i only working late at office , only other ladies also working late at office"

i rather be in the position that if she give the "hubby i have something i need to tell you" speech , that if she is like Nong Ploy and tell you "i was not born a girl" (then my response is "wah ! ok that means you got no problem i fuck you anal right ?")

rather than if you marry some singapore bitch and then she tell you "i only marry you because no matter how much angmoh cock i sucked and spread my ass for to be anal fucked when i was younger , they still wont marry me so i no choice left got to marry you , i am actually too good for non-white cocks so you should feel damn lucky you get to fuck me , so you damn well finish fast or else go toilet and PCC and dont bother me"

Anyway, looking at my angel Nong Ploy.... anyone will resist his/her approach??? But sadly my angel has a boyfriend in BKK. :D

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_KQlJ1VcmhQM/TQ_5G1KunrI/AAAAAAAAAwI/G0Nmi-rEPx8/s1600/Poy_Tiffany_004.jpghttp://1.bp.blogspot.com/_KQlJ1VcmhQM/TQ_5MYTKvnI/AAAAAAAAAwg/4qPnL9QdM8Q/s1600/Poy_Tiffany_007.jpg

only idiot will resist her approach

and if any fucker saying her boyfriend bad things ... all just secretly jealous !

naemlo
25-07-2011, 03:31 PM
haha , but are you also young and handsome ? some of us on this forum old , no hair and got big belly you know , tidy and neat not good enough

U dun have to think of me and point these out. :D

the "clean" part of Nataree ? which one ? all my years of coming to BKK , if i am in that area the only thing i get massage is my cock , never try before the clean one :D

Guess he meant a new clean massage between claudia and emmuelle. It is quite big.

hamsaplou99
25-07-2011, 03:33 PM

[/url]

Bro naemlo, u mean Nong Ploy is a he???? Wow... Prettier than a girl... Scary rite??? Wow wow wow...:eek:

naemlo
25-07-2011, 03:36 PM
and then look like Bro Naemlo's sweetheart ... then she damn well count as a woman to me :)

Heeee heeee my sweetheart.... it is like Smeagol, "My precious" :D

naemlo
25-07-2011, 03:37 PM
Bro naemlo, u mean Nong Ploy is a he???? Wow... Prettier than a girl... Scary rite??? Wow wow wow...:eek:

Ya my sweetheart was a he before. :p You should listen to her voice, makes me horny.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zL_9aOADnOY&feature=related

Glock
25-07-2011, 03:38 PM
Baccara waitress, nv try.. Attracted by few girls on stage.. On of them very pretty but heard only accept Japanese booking fxxxx... Else will book her.. She is number 80. Very sweet face. Anyone tried b4? Heard only for jap and no LT booking..,

The best massage next to emannuelle. Not same site nataree.. The other side. Can't recall name but big shops, u would not miss it if u want a clean good massage.. Very nice.. The shops r 2-3 storries and easily 4-6 units joined..

haha ok when my leave clear and i go there i will check out 80 ... you want i tell her to call me "hamsaplou!!!" when i fucking her ? :D

massage - i think i will never find out , if i go there i will end up going into the fuck shop MP and only come out 2 hour later :p

hamsaplou99
25-07-2011, 03:39 PM
Heeee heeee my sweetheart.... it is like Smeagol, "My precious" :D

Haha.. Two more days.. My virgin trip to CP.. don't know how would it b as this is my virgin trip.. Think not so much LB there la..

Never explore CP b4.. Hope it's going to b a good trip..

Glock
25-07-2011, 03:40 PM
U dun have to think of me and point these out. :D

haha really ???? like that if we meet up and go together they will all think we are twin brothers for sure !

haha got any twin sisters working in MP/AGG? :D

hamsaplou99
25-07-2011, 03:42 PM
Ya my sweetheart was a he before. :p You should listen to her voice, makes me horny.

Wow... Voice also changed... Precisely similar to the LB who b with me for one nite... Tats y, nowadays, really need all sifu advice how to know who is LB??????

Not concern on fuckable or not.. More concerns as LB have higher risks of .....

hamsaplou99
25-07-2011, 03:45 PM
haha ok when my leave clear and i go there i will check out 80 ... you want i tell her to call me "hamsaplou!!!" when i fucking her ? :D

massage - i think i will never find out , if i go there i will end up going into the fuck shop MP and only come out 2 hour later :p

Haha.. Quote my name may make u worse... I m bloody ugly guy.. And poor no $$$... Hahaha...

Anyway, I did not even waste time talking to her as one of the waitress told me her criterial.. As before I call a lady down, I told I need LT, the waitress will hint me this ok or not..

naemlo
25-07-2011, 03:46 PM
haha got any twin sisters working in MP/AGG? :D

I know there is a twin in Pattaya working in AGG.... :D

Not concern on fuckable or not.. More concerns as LB have higher risks of .....

If u r talking abt disease then I must say, in sex entertainment, all are equal. :eek:

Anyway, I did not even waste time talking to her as one of the waitress told me her criterial.. As before I call a lady down, I told I need LT, the waitress will hint me this ok or not..

I might go n see see tonight... 80. I bioing a lao chio 256 or 265, can't remember.

hamsaplou99
25-07-2011, 03:47 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zL_9aOADnOY&feature=related

Wow wow wow.. My saliva dripping.. Damn solidly sweet till u die... Even a real angel man could not resist ya..

hamsaplou99
25-07-2011, 03:53 PM
I know there is a twin in Pattaya working in AGG.... :D

Okok.. Anyone if successfully hooked 80 for LT.. must share share ya.. Heehee...

hornybeng
25-07-2011, 04:40 PM
I might go n see see tonight... 80. I bioing a lao chio 256 or 265, can't remember.

I going too. :) maybe try 85 too.
Btw yest went sahara for the busty coyote. Almost got but her friend wants to tag. Sian.

Btw I switch to taipan hotel. Let me know if you need parking. Still walkable to SC.

naemlo
25-07-2011, 04:58 PM
Btw I switch to taipan hotel. Let me know if you need parking. Still walkable to SC.

Roger, after dinner....

Heavenlly
25-07-2011, 09:31 PM
Bros, need some advice... are there any decent KTVs in BBK to recommend? Well just a change beside the parlours:D

Nonteerak2553
25-07-2011, 10:50 PM

WIP 168, THONGLOR 55. The club is inside liberty tower. There's 200 thb cover charge for Fri and Sat. So called after hours disco, but should you have the intention to fish, try to go early. Full with suay yer mak pooying.
One bad thing about this club, it's like those were the days during zouk/phuture, where they allow you to smoke and your whole body will stinks once you back home. :D

leaseoflife
25-07-2011, 11:12 PM

This type of LB, I really have no clues how to find out.. Knn, fucking dangerous ya... Any bro, can advice..:eek:

In this type of situation, since you don't know, all the better. No post-mortem worries. :rolleyes::D

mikemike
25-07-2011, 11:23 PM
WIP 168, THONGLOR 55. The club is inside liberty tower. There's 200 thb cover charge for Fri and Sat. So called after hours disco, but should you have the intention to fish, try to go early. Full with suay yer mak pooying.
One bad thing about this club, it's like those were the days during zouk/phuture, where they allow you to smoke and your whole body will stinks once you back home. :D

Hahaha..thanks for reminding me about WIP168 :D been there twice and is located at the basement car park, beside puying also alot of LB so must open your eye big big...hihihi

Nonteerak2553
26-07-2011, 11:04 AM
Hahaha..thanks for reminding me about WIP168 :D been there twice and is located at the basement car park, beside puying also alot of LB so must open your eye big big...hihihi

5555555+ Yup, there are katoeys in this club, especially when the club going to close, they will sit at the sofa nearby the entrance door, to look for katoey lover.:D Good thing about this club, I seldom see farang here, unlike RCA.
IMO another heaven place to fish is Nunglen. :p

mikemike
26-07-2011, 12:34 PM
5555555+ Yup, there are katoeys in this club, especially when the club going to close, they will sit at the sofa nearby the entrance door, to look for katoey lover.:D Good thing about this club, I seldom see farang here, unlike RCA.
IMO another heaven place to fish is Nunglen. :p

Yup, Nunglen is the first club i visited yearssss ago..lol..besides, the band in this club do play thai indy music plus old rock hits :D

Holymannn2
26-07-2011, 02:30 PM
Big no to wip.... I was there twice... First time kena molested by lb and gay....:mad: Sibehtulan.... Guy there are more than gal... Still scratch dog better... But scratch more foreigner, especially farang, Korean and china....

BlueDragon193
26-07-2011, 04:26 PM
Big no to wip.... I was there twice... First time kena molested by lb and gay....:mad: Sibehtulan.... Guy there are more than gal... Still scratch dog better... But scratch more foreigner, especially farang, Korean and china....

With your look, I wouldn't be surprise.....:D

mikemike
26-07-2011, 04:29 PM
With your look, I wouldn't be surprise.....:D

Hahaha...well said P'BlueDragon...;)

BlueDragon193
26-07-2011, 04:32 PM
Hahaha...well said P'BlueDragon...;)

Luckly, he didn't get raped or else.....;)

Glock
26-07-2011, 04:36 PM
I know there is a twin in Pattaya working in AGG....

you dont laugh at me ok ?

............. i have never been to Pattaya !

naemlo
26-07-2011, 05:11 PM
you dont laugh at me ok ?

............. i have never been to Pattaya !

I dun laugh, I just grin.... :D

Holymannn2
26-07-2011, 10:13 PM
Luckly, he didn't get raped or else.....;)

dont scare me la pii... i still remember i went to met my facebook gal in bangkok, turn out to be she is LB and her friend almost all LB.... kan, then my friend got to act drunk then i told my LB fb friend i got to send him back... else i think both of 2 kena rape laew. really scary experience..... now i got phobia when seeing tall and slim gals.... KAN

Glock
26-07-2011, 10:31 PM
I dun laugh, I just grin.... :D

i go bangkok already feel sad when i leave , i am scared if i go pattaya i will never leave !

Bennzy
26-07-2011, 10:37 PM
any bros in bkk on 28 aug? thurs? the day after tommorrow.

naemlo
27-07-2011, 03:45 AM
i go bangkok already feel sad when i leave , i am scared if i go pattaya i will never leave !

Then u marry the Thai ger n stay there :D

SureScore
27-07-2011, 06:12 PM

Can intro any Thai babes for me?

naemlo
27-07-2011, 06:25 PM
Can intro any Thai babes for me?

No problem, just get your ass in Thailand :D

Holymannn2
27-07-2011, 06:54 PM
Any Thai kaki wanna tt at gm tonight 8pm onwards?

Yokosi
27-07-2011, 09:19 PM
Any Thai kaki wanna tt at gm tonight 8pm onwards?

Please explain " tt at gm tonight 8pm onwards ". Me, old man cannot understand your ENGLISH !.

Is it talk cock at Golden Mile tonight 8 pm onwards " ?.

Yes or no, oh ?.

Where in Golden Mile ?. Which bar ?.

Bennzy
27-07-2011, 09:28 PM
paiseh, shld be 28 july, staying at dusit, so any programs? PM me, will be in BKK for one night only.

Holymannn2
28-07-2011, 01:53 AM
Paiseh taikor... GM is Golden Mile and TT is teh tarik.... same as talk cock.... sorry for my thai english.... hehehe... GM is very near to your hotel. Just tell the taxi you wanna go GM and the fare is not more than SGD10. So tomorrow will update you again ya... :)

Please explain " tt at gm tonight 8pm onwards ". Me, old man cannot understand your ENGLISH !.

Is it talk cock at Golden Mile tonight 8 pm onwards " ?.

Yes or no, oh ?.

Where in Golden Mile ?. Which bar ?.

Mankok
28-07-2011, 04:03 AM
Thai-Chinese gals in BKK:

As some of you will know there are many Thais in BKK who are of Chinese descent. There are also many people who are half Thai and half Chinese. I must say that in BKK I got the best service from thai-chinese gals and from gals from the north (Chiangmai).

These are a few of these thai-chinese gals:
- Phim (JC Patpong, Surawong)
- Miaow (JC Patpong Surawong)
- Rot (Natalee mp Ratchada)
- Ploy (Plaza Massage, Patpong 2)

I hope this will be useful to bros who also love thai-chinese gals.

yinyang
28-07-2011, 08:54 AM
GM is Golden Mile and TT is teh tarik.... same as talk cock.... sorry for my thai english.... hehehe... GM is very near to your hotel. Just tell the taxi you wanna go GM:)
Oi, this vet won't be lost at GM ...he chuba before TD2. Even knows Joo Chiat joints like back of his hand. TT for him means teh tits:p

naemlo
28-07-2011, 12:15 PM
See how Thai FL sweet talk to her carrot while she is with another carrot.

http://www.youtube.com/user/potica69#p/a/u/1/sQ5GI7-FG7E

Holymannn2
28-07-2011, 07:34 PM
The moral of the story is don't Pao Thai gal but should chiak Thai gal who kena Pao.... Hehe...:D

Holymannn2
28-07-2011, 07:36 PM
Tonight will tt with my this viet taiko in gm... He claim he nv step in gm before... Jaw drop for him later on... :D

Oi, this vet won't be lost at GM ...he chuba before TD2. Even knows Joo Chiat joints like back of his hand. TT for him means teh tits:p

Glock
28-07-2011, 08:51 PM

hahaha will a thai girl as a wife get underneath and lick my balls while i am fucking a FL i barfine home ? i know if i am white a singapore girl as wife will definitely do it , but i am not angmoh so can forget about it :D

i dont want to get married because i think just one womans 3 holes is not enough holes for me ... :D

haha , when i am fucking a whore and she get a phone call , i always tell her to answer and i fuck her while she is on the phone , i find it more fun !

naemlo
28-07-2011, 09:13 PM
haha , when i am fucking a whore and she get a phone call , i always tell her to answer and i fuck her while she is on the phone , i find it more fun !

Bad habit.... I answer phone when I piak piak too... "I miss u, I cumming ..... to see u soon." :D

edmondyjh
29-07-2011, 01:01 AM
The moral of the story is don't Pao Thai gal but should chiak Thai gal who kena Pao.... Hehe...:D

Good say...2 thumbs up.

Mankok
29-07-2011, 03:18 AM
Following my post about Thai-Chinese gals.

About 6 months ago I had a good time with 3 other Thai-Chinese gals. These gals know how to be nice to a horny guy.
Name of the gals: Kai (end twenties), Mini (begin twenties), Plaa (end twenties).
Name of the shop: There are about 4 massage-shops in AmPlaza. I forgot the name of the shopss but you can just go and ask. b.t.w.: shops are nothing special but do have shower.

Mankok
29-07-2011, 03:22 AM
For bros who fancy a long bbj from a sexy gogo-dancer: go to "Strip Bar" in Patpong 2. Right there in the bar they have cubicles.
You choose ur gal, go into the cubicle and let her take you to heaven.
Damage: 1500Bht (more pricy then elsewhere but I think it's worth it).

yinyang
29-07-2011, 09:19 AM
Thai-Chinese gals in BKKin BKK I got the best service from thai-chinese gals and from gals from the north (Chiangmai).
These are a few of these thai-chinese gals:
- Phim (JC Patpong, Surawong)
- Miaow (JC Patpong Surawong)
- Rot (Natalee mp Ratchada)
- Ploy (Plaza Massage, Patpong 2)
..useful to bros who also love thai-chinese gals.
Good heads up on bbj patpong bar, and ambassador plaza massage joints (passed over place few times as nothing doing there). You into northern looks too?

But name dropping of sino thai gals above does not do anything for rest here. Too many (including non-sino thai) around with same nicks, and easy to bump (bonk) isaan mistaken identity.

WhiteHawk
29-07-2011, 12:50 PM
Any bro there during national day? Wanna go clubbing? Pm me

norice
29-07-2011, 06:58 PM
Snow wolf,

You got PM, give me a call!

sphinxx
29-07-2011, 11:56 PM
Any bro out there can help? Currently in bkk but dunno wher to chiong

teebs_darklord
30-07-2011, 12:17 AM
Any bro out there can help? Currently in bkk but dunno wher to chiong

Hello u know how many threads there are on various cheonging options in BKK? Or you could juz read the previous 10 pages of this thread and you will find the info u need. Dun be lazy and wait for pple to spoon feed u.

indianmagicoil
30-07-2011, 12:30 AM
Not everyone as law as you leh...

mikemike
30-07-2011, 01:21 AM

We dun call him “Prince of danok” without a reason hor :D

Mankok
30-07-2011, 03:08 AM
Good heads up on bbj patpong bar, and ambassador plaza massage joints (passed over place few times as nothing doing there). You into northern looks too?

But name dropping of sino thai gals above does not do anything for rest here. Too many (including non-sino thai) around with same nicks, and easy to bump (bonk) isaan mistaken identity.

True. However I know one gal (Miao) in my list that still works at JC Patpong Massage and her photo is still on the jap G-Diary site. Scroll down at this page
http://www.gdiary.com/ShopDetails.asp?ID=526 then it's the first one.

Holymannn2
30-07-2011, 10:49 AM
Please hor.... I am just another stupid walking ATM..... :(

naemlo
30-07-2011, 10:56 AM

At least a หล่อ walking atm. :D

Holymannn2
30-07-2011, 12:29 PM
Haha... I like your sense of humor.... Me an old fart who like to fcuking around..... Hehe... หล่อ tong nai wa???

At least a หล่อ walking atm. :D

naemlo
30-07-2011, 01:13 PM
Haha... I like your sense of humor.... Me an old fart who like to fcuking around..... Hehe... หล่อ tong nai wa???

If u r old fart, then I what? :D :rolleyes:

naemlo
30-07-2011, 01:31 PM
San yaan mai dee.....Good song for Thai puying :D
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m7YLI5nJX-M&feature=player_embedded

Soopafly
30-07-2011, 01:42 PM

http://youtu.be/m7YLI5nJX-M (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m7YLI5nJX-M&feature=player_embedded#at=269)
Thanks for sharing! By the way, I will piak piak the puying in the MV, whether she is on the phone or not :D

Holymannn2
30-07-2011, 07:26 PM
Is this consider Thai karabao music?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m7YLI5nJX-M&feature=player_embedded

Yokosi
30-07-2011, 08:08 PM
Paiseh taikor... GM is Golden Mile and TT is teh tarik.... same as talk cock.... sorry for my thai english.... hehehe... GM is very near to your hotel. Just tell the taxi you wanna go GM and the fare is not more than SGD10. So tomorrow will update you again ya... :)

Tonight will tt with my this viet taiko in gm... He claim he nv step in gm before... Jaw drop for him later on... :D

Yes, Holymann2, i know where GM is and have been there a few times with bro unforgotten and bro YY, and also alone. Me into Thai puyings.

Yes, Bro YY, i also know Joo Chiat bar joints. Me also into Vietnamese girls.

No, Holymann2, i never said to you that i never step into GM before. I only said that Bonkemon never step into a Thai pub in GM. He only go to GM to buy some Thai food. Oooi !. My jaw will not drop for all to see in GM. Me not a total newbie in GM. Your jaw will drop when you see me in Danok, bro !.
Me had a good time time with Bonkemon and with you guys on those 2 nights. Even got a mouth to mouth kiss from a coyote and no flowers, no tequilas for her in GM when i was with Bonkemon. Just made him very jealous, loh !. Just SGD 10 as tips to that lady. Thank you and have a good time on your homecoming to Danok early next month. And take care of MM2 that will be there too !.

Yokosi
30-07-2011, 08:20 PM

Hehehe !.

Go to Danok to see Ah Keat and Fortune Cage and do not drool and salivate too much !.:p

You are not a stupid walking ATM. :)

mikemike
30-07-2011, 08:53 PM
Hehehe !.

Go to Danok to see Ah Keat and Fortune Cage and do not drool and salivate too much !.:p

You are not a stupid walking ATM. :)

P'Yokosi, thanks for your info of danok and heads up about those farm :D Actually bro hollymannn2 can make the puyin as a walking atm lah..:p

Yokosi
30-07-2011, 09:01 PM
P'Yokosi, thanks for your info of danok and heads up about those farm :D Actually bro hollymannn2 can make the puyin as a walking atm lah..:p

Bro mikemike,

You are with good hands when you go to Danok next month.

The only problem is can you party from 4pm to 3 to 4 am next morning ???.

Do enjoy yourself with the good members and friends.

Holymannn2
30-07-2011, 09:58 PM
Sure sure taiko.... I will be the want jaws drop for sure.... :D

Yes, Holymann2, i know where GM is and have been there a few times with bro unforgotten and bro YY, and also alone. Me into Thai puyings.

Yes, Bro YY, i also know Joo Chiat bar joints. Me also into Vietnamese girls.

No, Holymann2, i never said to you that i never step into GM before. I only said that Bonkemon never step into a Thai pub in GM. He only go to GM to buy some Thai food. Oooi !. My jaw will not drop for all to see in GM. Me not a total newbie in GM. Your jaw will drop when you see me in Danok, bro !.
Me had a good time time with Bonkemon and with you guys on those 2 nights. Even got a mouth to mouth kiss from a coyote and no flowers, no tequilas for her in GM when i was with Bonkemon. Just made him very jealous, loh !. Just SGD 10 as tips to that lady. Thank you and have a good time on your homecoming to Danok early next month. And take care of MM2 that will be there too !.

mikemike
30-07-2011, 10:25 PM
Bro mikemike,

You are with good hands when you go to Danok next month.

The only problem is can you party from 4pm to 3 to 4 am next morning ???.

Do enjoy yourself with the good members and friends.

P'Yokosi, yeah i believe so as so many sifu will be there..hihihi..true, i confirm cannot tahan start drinking from 4pm - 4am lah :D

GLHunter
30-07-2011, 11:37 PM
There is a desktop at the lobby for those without notebook and the next door restaurant, ktv, big tv screen and pool tables with music band managed by the hotel that only open during dinner time till 4am. Nice foods and popular with local Thai.

i just booked this the park residence 5 nites for 5975 baht only. This package c/w breakfast and is a good deal. :rolleyes:

Rub&Buah
31-07-2011, 01:52 AM
[QUOTE=naemlo;6181569]San yaan mai dee.....Good song for Thai puying [QUOTE]

Good song bro.something similar from hyper.

http://m.youtube.com/index?desktop_uri=%2F&gl=US#/watch?v=38dniPm--V8

Do not give to much of trust to your puying so to save u from too hurt later.:cool:

naemlo
31-07-2011, 02:08 AM
Do not give to much of trust to your puying so to save u from too hurt later.:cool:

Something is wrong with your link. :D

Rub&Buah
31-07-2011, 02:39 AM
Something is wrong with your link. :D

http://m.youtube.com/index?desktop_uri=%2F&gl=US#/watch?v=38dniPm--V8

I try again bro.

How to embedd the video onto here?

Rub&Buah
31-07-2011, 03:11 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=38dniPm--V8

Previous error when use ipad post.now solve.paiseh.

BlueDragon193
31-07-2011, 03:26 AM
i just booked this the park residence 5 nites for 5975 baht only. This package c/w breakfast and is a good deal. :rolleyes:

Chok Dee & Sanook.

BlueDragon193
31-07-2011, 03:40 AM
Just when to view earlier a new hotel/serviced apartment worth staying is The Atrium Ratchada 13. A 34 sqm room studio balcony with free wifi at 760+ bahts and is locate at Ratachada Soi 13 after Resort Club and walking distance or take a motorbike taxis to Huay Kwang MRT station (beside Park Residence hotel). The downside is that there is no coffee house/restaurant, so can't order any room service but some food stalls and & 711 outside.

Sadly, Inch and another clubs behind Espanade was closed and the buildings was torn down for another development.

mikemike
31-07-2011, 10:41 AM
Just when to view earlier a new hotel/serviced apartment worth staying is The Atrium Ratchada 13. A 34 sqm room studio balcony with free wifi at 760+ bahts and is locate at Ratachada Soi 13 after Resort Club and walking distance or take a motorbike taxis to Huay Kwang MRT station (beside Park Residence hotel). The downside is that there is no coffee house/restaurant, so can't order any room service but some food stalls and & 711 outside.

Sadly, Inch and another clubs behind Espanade was closed and the buildings was torn down for another development.

P'BD, thanks for the heads up :D

GLHunter
31-07-2011, 11:17 AM

Waa.. another good hotel to explore, next round. thailand is full of good value deal to discover... :rolleyes:
i think singaporean can appreciate good value package, especially when we are being squeeze with bo ho kang tau & nonsense over here. i love to keep my sin dollars to contribute to thai economy! :P

BlueDragon193
31-07-2011, 12:22 PM
It seem alot of new serviced apartments coming up in ratchada and there also a new one after The Atrium is Chateau which offer 600 bahts but didn't went in to check. Although, Watana is a old and cheap but it does offer hotel facilities unlike most SA doesn't.

The new Atrium with 90 rooms is nice and was told quite a number of Singaporean stayed there and can view & book from Tim's website.

indianmagicoil
01-08-2011, 02:13 AM
P'Yokosi, yeah i believe so as so many sifu will be there..hihihi..true, i confirm cannot tahan start drinking from 4pm - 4am lah :D
After we finish that bottle of Sangsom u still got train or not? Whn u goin again? Hope not within this special month! See that picture in our Prince of Danok's FB give me the chills man!

GLHunter
06-08-2011, 08:12 PM

The breakfast in the park residence cannot make it. Advise bros to book without the breakfast here. They give some breads and cereals, serve a plate of ham+hotdog+2eggs. No other food.

BlueDragon193
06-08-2011, 09:59 PM
The breakfast in the park residence cannot make it. Advise bros to book without the breakfast here. They give some breads and cereals, serve a plate of ham+hotdog+2eggs. No other food.

At least you got your full breakfast as mine was even worse serving just a basic b/f when the young cook went mia during the new year period but their b/f still better than Watana.
Yeah, better go without if you don't need it (wake up late) and wait until you see the b/f at My Hotel @ Ratchada hotel nearby even worse.:D

sinjktcnx
07-08-2011, 09:38 AM
After RTFF 30 pages back and finally found soi Holland ;)

FR :

Took my old CRV and search GPS for Soi Holland, follow the direction with not much traffic, arrive........whole street of SYT white skin model look mostly from northern part of Thailand Chiangmai, Chiangrai etc, price for LT 1800-2500 depending on age, body, weight, nom, nam etc.

Choose 2 of the best and bring them on my car, cannot tahan and start asking them to suck while I drive to nearest hotel........BBBJ CIM during traffic light :p

Upon arrive hotel, quickly check in and start for 2nd round with 1 of the girl holding my rokok & beer while I doggy the other one :cool:

Is not easy to find soi Holland, but with some effort searching your Thai version GPS will get u there :D

GLHunter
07-08-2011, 12:31 PM

There is a wat outside this hotel and many fortune tellers setting up stall around. Many look more pro than those outside si bei lor. A lot of tarot cards are seen. Tempted to try one. Gf say cost up to 300 baht. Mai peng.. I think,but she feel pang. :)

naemlo
07-08-2011, 02:13 PM
Is not easy to find soi Holland, but with some effort searching your Thai version GPS will get u there :D

U r my idol cum hero. Kudos.... I have to bow to u. :eek:

Tempted to try one. Gf say cost up to 300 baht. Mai peng.. I think,but she feel pang. :)

I tried a few... wasted money.... that place is famous for Pikanet, in SG we called Ganesh, the elephant god.

BlueDragon193
07-08-2011, 02:14 PM
There is a wat outside this hotel and many fortune tellers setting up stall around. Many look more pro than those outside si bei lor. A lot of tarot cards are seen. Tempted to try one. Gf say cost up to 300 baht. Mai peng.. I think,but she feel pang. :)

Just take note it is a hindu wat (elephant god) and not those buddhist wat.

BlueDragon193
07-08-2011, 02:17 PM

Well, at least he can find his way there.:D

When are you going back.??

naemlo
07-08-2011, 02:56 PM
When are you going back.??

National Day....:D

Jackboy
07-08-2011, 03:56 PM

D

Did you also go to Soi Cowgirl just next door to Soi Holland?
This lane is just like our Geylang.
And there are many thai girls from university plying their trade there.:cool:

Playman2
08-08-2011, 04:17 AM
Sure sure taiko.... I will be the want jaws drop for sure.... :D

Prince of Danok, everywhere you go you seem to conquer the Puying Thai.....hahaha keep it up. :D

sinjktcnx
08-08-2011, 04:23 AM

Easy to find after RTFF, I also newbie here and still virgin for today :D

[QUOTE=Jackboy;6208031]Did you also go to Soi Cowgirl just next door to Soi Holland?

lol, that's good one :D

Soi Holland got everything there, anymore newbie want to know please spend more time in bkk, u got everything u want here

Garage1
08-08-2011, 04:20 PM
longtime no post.. whats new bros????????????? haha

oreochcolate
08-08-2011, 08:09 PM
Where is Soi Holland with respect to sukhumvit rd? Nearest BTS/Skytrain station?

I know that Soi Cowboy is near Sukhumvit Soi 21/23 and BTS Sukhumvit.

le113ru
08-08-2011, 08:18 PM
Look out for landmark.....Amsterdam MP:D

Yorktuda
08-08-2011, 08:21 PM
amsterdam is not bad just that the tub is abit small...

Dm_ass
08-08-2011, 08:28 PM

Amsterdam and Holland. There is some correlation. Hee . . . :D :D

le113ru
08-08-2011, 08:37 PM
Amsterdam is the capital city of Holland. That's how Soi Holland came about!:D;)

oreochcolate
08-08-2011, 09:46 PM
Is that true? Phra Ram 9 Station Vicinity?

Yorktuda
08-08-2011, 11:55 PM
yes 5 mins walk :)

indianmagicoil
09-08-2011, 03:13 AM
Upon arrive hotel, quickly check in and start for 2nd round with 1 of the girl holding my rokok & beer while I doggy the other one :cool:

Hi bro! What is the co-ordinates for Soi Holland? Going there end of August and renting a car. Thanks in advance!

HAPPY NATIONAL DAY everyone!

yinyang
09-08-2011, 09:48 AM
Where is Soi Holland with respect to sukhumvit rd? Nearest BTS/Skytrain station. Soi Cowboy is near Sukhumvit Soi 21/23 and BTS Sukhumvit.
See the hoohah on soi holland, even pms asking for directions. It's a myth, p there in your minds:p But GPRS down there never gives up!:p

Tho66
09-08-2011, 10:58 AM

FR :

Took my old CRV and search GPS for Soi Holland, follow the direction with not much traffic, arrive........whole street of SYT white skin model look mostly from northern part of Thailand Chiangmai, Chiangrai etc, price for LT 1800-2500 depending on age, body, weight, nom, nam etc.

Choose 2 of the best and bring them on my car, cannot tahan and start asking them to suck while I drive to nearest hotel........BBBJ CIM during traffic light :p

Hi Bro, I also read more than 100 pages of posts b4 finally under where is Soi Holland (i.e. Amsterdam MP). Would like 2 seek your secific direction on the name of this street where u found whole street of SYT white skin model look mostly from northern part of Thailand Chiangmai, Chiangrai, etc, and also what time should I be there 2 have a good catch. I would like 2 seek out for these gals when I go 2 BKK on d next trip. Thanks in advance.

Dylan_825
09-08-2011, 07:27 PM
Wow.. I think i must go soi holland also.. so many bros talking about it.

Ha.. im going back BKK again next week .. for 5 days of fun.. hehe

sinjktcnx
10-08-2011, 01:49 AM
Did you also go to Soi Cowgirl just next door to Soi Holland?

Oh ya, forget to mention also nearby soi cowbeh and soi cowbu :D

All bro please dun pm me where is soi Holland or where to get the special GPS lol .....I dun like to shoot people go Holland :p

BenMore
10-08-2011, 02:52 AM
Hello fellow samsters! First time posting here, been lurking for a month already. Anyway I'll start with my first field report! Sorry if a bit long winded.

Been to Krabi, Phuket and Hatyai before, but this is my first time in Bangkok. In my opinion, much better public transport and infrastructure but way more chaotic than the other cities i visited. I still like the laid back feel of Krabi best.

Day 1 - 8th August 2011

Arrived at Suvarnabhumi Airport at 3pm, took about an hour to get to my hotel at Phra Khanong by train. Staying at Hope Land Executive Residence, decent place with bath, jacuzzi, pool, etc. but too bad the neighborhood a bit shabby. Still, its only a couple mins walk away from BTS, so all in all quite satisfied. Quick shower and went out to Siam Square to shop for formal wear to visit Grand Palace. Went back to Phra Khanong at about 11pm, and hung out at a KTV bar along Sukhumvit. Didn't take girl as they were kind of plain and the place was predominantly for locals, so day 1 was self service in hotel.

Day 2 - 9th August

Spent the day cruising Chao Phraya and visiting Grand Palace, damn pretty place, really wanted to see the interior but sadly no entrance. Went back to hotel for a long shower, sweat like dog walking around the whole day. Now for the good part! Headed out in the evening to try out massage, I've done bar girls in Phuket before, but this was first time going to a massage, didn't know what to expect. Went to a massage place called Thonglor 2, which i found over the net. Went in and picked my girl

Name: Ploy
Skin : Tan but not too dark, just nice.
Boobs : 33B Natural Goodies
Face: 7/10 Very cute!
Body : Damn petite, 40+ kg only, cute like hell!

Went for the 90 mins aroma therapy massage, room a bit small but very clean, comes with with shower. After entering the girl immediately said, "you want special?" Nodded with a big grin :D Girl undressed and gave me a shower, soaping me and rubbing my xdd. After shower lied on bed for my massage. After about 30 mins, girl ask me to flip and lie on my back, she stroked my xdd while licking me, damn shiok, but nothing to compare to as its my first time heh. Got a bit excited and accidentally knocked my drink off the side table, damn paiseh! Told the girl "omg, i'm so sorry" and she just replied "no problem, don't worry! i also did that before" with a smile, cuute! After cumming, went back to massage for 10 mins, then it was time for the FJ. Came in less than 10 mins, first time FJ in almost a year :o As there as still time left, she offered me another HJ, this time while playing and sucking her boobs. Went on for 30 mins, and came just as the 90 mins was up. Damn good way to celebrate national day! Happy Birthday Singapore!

Damage: 750 for room and 2000 for 3 shots, HJ,FJ,then HJ again.

Will update on any other sexperiences next ;) Anyway heading to Pattaya soon, anyone wanna meet up? :D

norice
10-08-2011, 12:59 PM
BenMore,

In Pattaya, go to Super Baby and Happy A gogo, they have the best looking girls! If you want extremely dirty x-rated service, go to Club Relaxxx!

My suggestion, select #59 from Super Baby, she's cute, no baby and very good service. But she has fake tits!

foursquare
10-08-2011, 02:08 PM
Checked-in @ https://foursquare.com/venue/15327239

Was strolling along Soi Cowboi and browsed through a few till i reached the end. Went it and was feeling at home, so many ladies. Got a seat downstairs just in front, around the square zone and looking at the mirrors were great but looking above was even better!

Everyone was pantyless. Was starting to get comfy when i lit a fag. Damn, got chased upstairs as no smoking permitted below. Going to miss the upskirt view but when i reached upstairs, the themed school girls were revealing their tops. Speechless!

i called one lady and bought her a drink. No spark. Then a lady with very enhanced tits came along. Paid for the bar fine on the spot. THB600

Negotiations for short time was THB2,500 and long time was THB4,000. it was only 11pm so i decided on short.

reached hotel. showered myself. service was mediocre but the consolation was those very huge melons. She left in a hurry and i gave THB100 for taxi.

i told myself - i have to come here again :)

Yokosi
10-08-2011, 02:21 PM
Was strolling along Soi Cowboi.

You went to Baccara.

luckylurker
10-08-2011, 02:43 PM
looking at the mirrors were great but looking above was even better!

:)

This gave it away :-) aaaah Baccara, brings back good memories especially of one particular shoulder length hair smooth-skinned puying with a clean-shaven n wet pussy. Such strong GFE that I actually feel bad not going back for her again.

Remember on certain day (Friday?) there's special show downstairs with a very well endowed Issan girl performing a superb pole dance sequence fully naked. Her moves are incredibly sexy (at least for the first time) especially when she does the vertical split on the pole, it's amazing.

dirtbag_26
10-08-2011, 02:50 PM
Remember on certain day (Friday?) there's special show downstairs with a very well endowed Issan girl performing a superb pole dance sequence fully naked. Her moves are incredibly sexy (at least for the first time) especially when she does the vertical split on the pole, it's amazing.

hahahaha i never know Bacarra have special show one .....i think i never go Bacarra enough !!!! this one i must fix :D

hwa now every1 asking for soi holland ,like this i think in future we can call it "soi singapore"!!!!

pooker
10-08-2011, 03:15 PM
Checked-in @ https://foursquare.com/venue/15327239

reached hotel. showered myself. service was mediocre but the consolation was those very huge melons. She left in a hurry and i gave THB100 for taxi.

She finished her ST asap so that she can make it back and hope to get a 2nd Customer b4 she resorts to GOing to Shaggy Dog for FLing !!

luckylurker
10-08-2011, 03:19 PM
Went for the 90 mins aroma therapy massage, room a bit small but very clean, comes with with shower. After entering the girl immediately said, "you want special?" Nodded with a big grin :D Girl undressed and gave me a shower, soaping me and rubbing my xdd. After shower lied on bed for my massage. After about 30 mins, girl ask me to flip and lie on my back, she stroked my xdd while licking me, damn shiok, but nothing to compare to as its my first time heh. Got a bit excited and accidentally knocked my drink off the side table, damn paiseh! Told the girl "omg, i'm so sorry" and she just replied "no problem, don't worry! i also did that before" with a smile, cuute! After cumming, went back to massage for 10 mins, then it was time for the FJ. Came in less than 10 mins, first time FJ in almost a year :o As there as still time left, she offered me another HJ, this time while playing and sucking her boobs. Went on for 30 mins, and came just as the 90 mins was up. Damn good way to celebrate national day! Happy Birthday Singapore!

Damage: 750 for room and 2000 for 3 shots, HJ,FJ,then HJ again.

Bro, I admire you for your endurance and stamina.

Thanks for FR.

Yokosi
10-08-2011, 03:23 PM
hahahaha i never know Bacarra have special show one .....i think i never go Bacarra enough !!!! this one i must fix :D

hwa now every1 asking for soi holland ,like this i think in future we can call it "soi singapore"!!!!

Hehehe !.

A member in SBF said that Soi Holland is next door to Soi Cowboy.

A member said Soi Holland is in Petchaburi Road.

Yet another said that it is Amsterdam MP with the Holland type windmills.

Another fellow said that Soi Holland is at the end of Sukhumvit Road which is a very long road towards Pattaya.

Another fellow said Soi Holland is in Sukhumvit Soi 169.

A senior said that Soi Holland is next door to Soi Belgium.

And another fellow said that Soi Holland can be found if you type Soi Holland in Thai and look for it in the Thai internet.

My goodness !!!:eek: So many different directions to look for Soi Holland :confused:

But this Soi Holland is actually in your head only.:p

luckylurker
10-08-2011, 03:29 PM
Actually Soi Holland is in Singapore near to Buona Vista MRT but it only has SPGs looking for big AngMo dick and no sweet puyings at all!

naemlo
10-08-2011, 04:50 PM
Will update on any other sexperiences next ;) Anyway heading to Pattaya soon, anyone wanna meet up? :D

I should be there either on Fri or Sat.

Negotiations for short time was THB2,500 and long time was THB4,000. it was only 11pm so i decided on short.

It has been yrs since I last bar fine a lady from Baccara, so now ST is 2500 instead of 2000??? :eek:

Glock
10-08-2011, 05:48 PM
Actually Soi Holland is in Singapore near to Buona Vista MRT but it only has SPGs looking for big AngMo dick and no sweet puyings at all!

no no this is not true

for SPGs the dick dont have to be big , as long as it is white can already

big , small , strange shape , bad smell - as long as it is white they will suck it

BenMore
10-08-2011, 07:22 PM
BenMore,

In Pattaya, go to Super Baby and Happy A gogo, they have the best looking girls! If you want extremely dirty x-rated service, go to Club Relaxxx!

My suggestion, select #59 from Super Baby, she's cute, no baby and very good service. But she has fake tits!

Thx for recommendation! Just arrived in pattaya a few hours ago, gonna go check it out at night :D. Tourist guide recommended the bus from Ekkamai terminal, but watch out, its damn slow sia! Or maybe I took the wrong bus, it stopped at every station, in the end took almost 4 hours! Is there an express bus that goes straight to pattaya without stopping? I heard about a service called Bell Buses.. where to book?

foursquare
10-08-2011, 08:31 PM
It has been yrs since I last bar fine a lady from Baccara, so now ST is 2500 instead of 2000??? :eek: either that or i got swindled my friend :(

winfieldgold
10-08-2011, 08:59 PM
either that or i got swindled my friend :(

yup..pricing confirmed at THB 2500 for ST and THB4000 for LT for Baccarat as i just barfined on 2 nites 2 wks ago.

norice
10-08-2011, 09:08 PM
BenMore,

Do a website search under "Bell Travel Service"! Also, before you buy bus ticket at Ekkamai Station, make sure you ask the ticket agent if this is an express bus?

Good luck

Tan Bad Min
10-08-2011, 10:06 PM
Hi Bro. Norice and Naemlo,

I have done my homework reading many of the BKK FRs (until eyes sore!), and from what I gathered you folks are around my age and know BKK very well. I will be visiting BKK from Sep 4 to 8, and am thinking of inviting you folks to dine together, maybe on Sep 5 evening, and get some recommendations on where to cheong. And if you have time perhaps we can even cheong together. What I'd like to achieve this trip is soapy massage in MP, visit AGG for my first time, and pick up one or two FL uni students. I am also interested to visit G-clubs but from what I read it seems to be quite spendy and out of my budget. Of course my options are open if you have more attractive recommendations. Please PM me if you will accept my invitation. Thx and best regards.

TBM

BlueDragon193
10-08-2011, 10:48 PM

It has been yrs since I last bar fine a lady from Baccara, so now ST is 2500 instead of 2000??? :eek:

Bro F1 Driver, on your way don't forget to pick me up.:D

Which bar...Bkk or Patt.??

leaseoflife
11-08-2011, 12:00 AM

How long will you be in Patts?

leaseoflife
11-08-2011, 12:05 AM

Ya... i also shocked. Rem it was ST 2K and LT 4K. If this goes on, LT will shoot up to 5K. :P

All the more reasons to go to Patts instead :rolleyes::D

leaseoflife
11-08-2011, 12:07 AM
Bro F1 Driver, on your way don't forget to pick me up.:D

U gg back to sin city so soon? :D

Glock
11-08-2011, 01:14 AM
yup..pricing confirmed at THB 2500 for ST and THB4000 for LT for Baccarat as i just barfined on 2 nites 2 wks ago.

Ya... i also shocked. Rem it was ST 2K and LT 4K. If this goes on, LT will shoot up to 5K. :P

All the more reasons to go to Patts instead :rolleyes::D

this is "high season" price or permanent price increase ?

if permanent then i think can forget about bacarra any more

BenMore
11-08-2011, 02:15 AM

Alright, should still be there around friday, since i just arrived. Looking forward! ;)

BenMore
11-08-2011, 02:17 AM
How long will you be in Patts?

Maybe over the weekend will still be there, haven't book return ticket yet. When will u be there?

naemlo
11-08-2011, 02:44 AM
Please PM me if you will accept my invitation.

Update me when the dates are nearer.

Of cos BKK.

if permanent then i think can forget about bacarra any more

I am shocked too. The price went up. Another encountered.... was at Nana this evening, having beer on the ground floor open air. A samster wanted to BF a ger there, guess what was her replied for LT??? 5000THB..... WTF... I used to BF the gers there for LT only 2-2.5k.... It increased so much, or she taking us for a ride??? :D

BenMore
11-08-2011, 03:14 AM
BenMore,

Do a website search under "Bell Travel Service"! Also, before you buy bus ticket at Ekkamai Station, make sure you ask the ticket agent if this is an express bus?

Good luck

Crap, I didn't ask, neither did any of the agents understand my english. I was just walking towards the bus station when a tout asked me and a group of Japanese tourist where i wanted to go. I said Pattaya, and he led me into the bus station and told me to get on a bus, the Japs followed too. I just stupid stupid got on the bus, never ask anything, assuming since Pattaya was so far away it was going to be non-stop. Damn disappointed at myself, I'm usually very wary of this kind of thing, must be the high from ytd night bonk affecting my judgement!

Does visiting a go go but no bonking counts as a field report? Anyway, here goes:

11th August 2011

Decided to try the Relaxxx club norice recommended. All i can say is: Oh. My. God. Oh. My. God. What a show! I have never, ever seen so many fully naked ladies in a single room before in my entire life. Thank you norice, thank you!

Went in at 10 pm, already 6-8 topless girls dancing on the various poles. Didn't pick girl, but 2 of them came to sit by me. I immediately took a liking to the first girl, she was fluent in english and has been to singapore many times, very easy to talk to, and i pretty much ignored the first one. Waiter came to take orders and got my girl a LD. After saying thank you, she took her bra off and gave me a lap dance :eek:

She was pretty nice to be with, never butterfly at all, and ask the waiter to bring out her hp from her locker to share some pics of her, (she cannot take her phone with her as she wasn't wearing anything.. hehehe) we shared some stories about life in singapore, her working at orchid towers, gambling at marina sands and sim lim sq scams etc. I pointed at her C cup boobs and asked her, are those real? She took both my hands put on her boobs and squeeze squeeze. Real sia!

She also asked her friend to come over and give me another lap dance and FK with me. Felt a bit disgusted with the FK honestly, but anyway just played along, asked me if I wanted a 3some.

Left at 12am, decided not to bonk as I still needed to recharge after the 3 shots i did yesterday. :p She asked for another LD, i just asked her, how much do you get for the LD? She replied, LD is 125b, and 50b is for me. I handed her 100b tips for 2 LD worth of earnings, and bid farewell.

Anyway, she gave me her number and asked me to go over to her apartment to stay tmr. Fellow samsters, any ideas whether to accept? I've stayed with a go go girls a few of times already in phuket, 3 times to be exact. All went pretty well IMO, never ask me for alot of cash or anything, and besides, its gotta be the ultimate GFE. FYI, I don't fall in love easily, especially with working girls, and any sign of them asking more than they deserve i'll just slip away. But still, gotta ask you guys, as everytime i meet a girl who ask me to stay with her I feel like its taking a big risk.

luckylurker
11-08-2011, 10:56 AM
A samster wanted to BF a ger there, guess what was her replied for LT??? 5000THB..... WTF... I used to BF the gers there for LT only 2-2.5k.... It increased so much, or she taking us for a ride??? :D

5k LT is part of the 555 joke meaning 5k baht, 5 cm, 5 secs made by the girls on Jap carrotheads. It is a sad day if that is the going rate now.

Striking a similar chord, there's rumour going on that the new administration is slowly propagating a plan to push the industry (or at least as much of it as they can) out of the capital to Patts. Hence the price increases for both drinks and girls, the possibility of NEP gone by end of 2012 etc.

Looks like Patts the place to go for value.

luckylurker
11-08-2011, 11:13 AM
immediately took a liking to the first girl, she was fluent in english and has been to singapore many times, very easy to talk to, and i pretty much ignored the first one. Waiter came to take orders and got my girl a LD.

Anyway, she gave me her number and asked me to go over to her apartment to stay tmr. Fellow samsters, any ideas whether to accept? I've stayed with a go go girls a few of times already in phuket, 3 times to be exact. All went pretty well IMO, never ask me for alot of cash or anything, and besides, its gotta be the ultimate GFE. FYI, I don't fall in love easily, especially with working girls, and any sign of them asking more than they deserve i'll just slip away. But still, gotta ask you guys, as everytime i meet a girl who ask me to stay with her I feel like its taking a big risk.

Bro, she probably knows Singaporean men very well and has eyes only on your potentially fat wallet. I'd p(l)ay along and get the bonk, if she's really good in bed then maybe consider something longer term. You have been in these situation and know how it is; just don't let your heart rule your head (both big and small). Chok dee na khrup.

ahtecklim
11-08-2011, 11:16 AM
Does visiting a go go but no bonking counts as a field report? Anyway, here goes:

11th August 2011

Nice report and welcome to Thailand! No one buys from touts at Ekamai station. When you walk up the steps at the station , the first window on your right sells tickets for the non stop bus ; I think its 109B. You most probably took the local bus. The only time I get stuck more than 4hrs was when Suk was jammed due to rush hour traffic.

You seem like a Sg KTV cheongster. The girls in agogos are not supposed to butterfly and naked ones running and dancing are common. There are even places you can get a bj right where you are sitting.

Go for it la and go stay her aptm since you say you are experienced but bear in mind you might want to butterfly since you're on holiday and also even the strongest ones will be 'weak in the presence of beauty'!

Also 4kB LT is crazy , that about SGD160! Better stay in sg and find a FL and go 81.

vkoolboi
11-08-2011, 06:23 PM
any advice from bros on bringing wild FB to bangkok. My friend loan me his FB for a few days. Any suggestion on what wild things I can try with her at bangkok?:D

BenMore
11-08-2011, 07:25 PM
Nice report and welcome to Thailand! No one buys from touts at Ekamai station. When you walk up the steps at the station , the first window on your right sells tickets for the non stop bus ; I think its 109B. You most probably took the local bus. The only time I get stuck more than 4hrs was when Suk was jammed due to rush hour traffic.

You seem like a Sg KTV cheongster. The girls in agogos are not supposed to butterfly and naked ones running and dancing are common. There are even places you can get a bj right where you are sitting.

Go for it la and go stay her aptm since you say you are experienced but bear in mind you might want to butterfly since you're on holiday and also even the strongest ones will be 'weak in the presence of beauty'!

Also 4kB LT is crazy , that about SGD160! Better stay in sg and find a FL and go 81.

Heheh checked myself into a nice serviced apartment at Sai 3, decided not to stay her apt yet, first day only dont want to get tied down :p

quite a long way from the beach, but this apartment is sibeh chio. liked it so much i stayed indoors the entire day! Anyway im now deciding, WS or LK Metro tonight, what should I try?

Glock
11-08-2011, 09:13 PM
any advice from bros on bringing wild FB to bangkok. My friend loan me his FB for a few days. Any suggestion on what wild things I can try with her at bangkok?:D

you can stand by and watch and masturbate while all the SBF bros in this thread line up and fuck her one by one ?

BlueDragon193
11-08-2011, 10:52 PM
you can stand by and watch and masturbate while all the SBF bros in this thread line up and fuck her one by one ? :D

By the time the performance over he will run out of bullets.:D

Dark4343
11-08-2011, 11:41 PM
Anyone in bkk this few days??

Ultraone
12-08-2011, 12:26 AM
5k LT is part of the 555 joke meaning 5k baht, 5 cm, 5 secs made by the girls on Jap carrotheads. It is a sad day if that is the going rate now.

Striking a similar chord, there's rumour going on that the new administration is slowly propagating a plan to push the industry (or at least as much of it as they can) out of the capital to Patts. Hence the price increases for both drinks and girls, the possibility of NEP gone by end of 2012 etc.

Looks like Patts the place to go for value.

Was at one of the Rainbow club in Nana two nights ago and ask a Kawai type girl to sit. Ask her LT how much and she say 5K :eek: probably because I look a bit like Japanese. Then I switch to Thai,earlier just play along pretend to be Jap :D and she was surprise Jap can speak thai. Told her I am not Jap and after some teasing, price drop to 4K which I think is the standard rate now. However did not take her as already got girl standby from another place (at half the price and similar standard somemore:)) but get her hp number instead:p

BlueDragon193
12-08-2011, 02:37 PM
New BTS On Nut extension opens today.
Published on August 11, 2011

An extension to the BTS train service from On Nut station to Soi Bearing in Samut Prakan will open as scheduled Friday, Her Majesty the Queen's birthday.
The service will be free for five months. From January 2nd a Bt15 fee will be collected for the entire 5.25 kilometres covering five stations, on top of fees collected from the original BTS route.
The Bangkok Metropolitan Administration covered the Bt50 billion construction cost for the pillars as well as most of the operational service to keep the flat Bt15 rate.
The new stations, from On Nut to Soi Bearing, are - Bang Chak, Punna Withee, Udomsuk, Bang Na, and terminal station Soi Bearing, between Soi Sukhumvit 105 and 107.

The Nation

ahtecklim
12-08-2011, 06:16 PM
New BTS On Nut extension opens today.
Published on August 11, 2011

An extension to the BTS train service from On Nut station to Soi Bearing in Samut Prakan will open as scheduled Friday, Her Majesty the Queen's birthday.
The service will be free for five months. From January 2nd a Bt15 fee will be collected for the entire 5.25 kilometres covering five stations, on top of fees collected from the original BTS route.
The Bangkok Metropolitan Administration covered the Bt50 billion construction cost for the pillars as well as most of the operational service to keep the flat Bt15 rate.
The new stations, from On Nut to Soi Bearing, are - Bang Chak, Punna Withee, Udomsuk, Bang Na, and terminal station Soi Bearing, between Soi Sukhumvit 105 and 107.

The Nation

A tip here for those taking the bus from Pattaya. Usually the bus will stop at Ekamai but some locals will alight at On Nut if they see the trafic is too crazy. With this extension , you can alight at this station and get on the skytrain to save some time.

vkoolboi
12-08-2011, 08:47 PM
you can stand by and watch and masturbate while all the SBF bros in this thread line up and fuck her one by one ?

Don't tease me like that ley. I need good advice from brothers in this forum.

naemlo
13-08-2011, 01:45 AM
Anyone knows where to do company rubber stamp in BKK? I know only MBK.

sinjktcnx
13-08-2011, 01:52 AM
Anyone knows where to do company rubber stamp in BKK? I know only MBK.

Try Rama 9 station Mercure hotel fortune tower basement....

charmboy
13-08-2011, 02:55 AM
Dear bros,

I am currently in bangkok until 15 aug. Any bros in bkk now keen
to meet up and cheong together?

Dark4343
13-08-2011, 05:46 AM
Charm~ I pm your number already..

Garage1
13-08-2011, 01:10 PM
football season kicks off again!!!!!!
will be at robin hood pub this evening...
those interested, just pm or show up..

norice
13-08-2011, 08:13 PM
Naemlo,

Go to Fortune Mall and Bangkapi The Mall, per my Thai business friends!

naemlo
13-08-2011, 08:17 PM
Try Rama 9 station Mercure hotel fortune tower basement....

Naemlo,

Go to Fortune Mall and Bangkapi The Mall, per my Thai business friends!

Ya went this morning.

nanagazza
13-08-2011, 08:55 PM
Damage: 5000 bahts for 6 hours inclusive of tips

5000 baht is far too much. Overpaying is a sign of weakness.

nighteye6
13-08-2011, 11:47 PM
Dear Bros,

will be in BKK for business from 25 - 28 Sep and then going to extend my stay there. Any recommendations for good actions? Am actually keen to bring the gal back for overnight stay, any good lobangs pls? Btw, what is the rate for overnight and how many shots can I do? Unlimited? :)

Thanks in advance.

Marlborolights
14-08-2011, 04:48 AM
Hi

I will be in Bangkok from 18-22 August with some 4-5 guys, anyone want to chill out together? Kindly drop me a PM.

Cheers! :D

trusteel
14-08-2011, 04:05 PM
There are even places you can get a bj right where you are sitting.

Any kind brothers can PM me the location as I am in BKK now till Friday.

mikemike
14-08-2011, 04:26 PM
There are even places you can get a bj right where you are sitting.

Any kind brothers can PM me the location as I am in BKK now till Friday.

Well, you can try “Star of Light” BJ joint in Patpong and google is your friend.

liverd3
14-08-2011, 06:43 PM
Was at one of the Rainbow club in Nana two nights ago and ask a Kawai type girl to sit. Ask her LT how much and she say 5K :eek: probably because I look a bit like Japanese. Then I switch to Thai,earlier just play along pretend to be Jap :D and she was surprise Jap can speak thai. Told her I am not Jap and after some teasing, price drop to 4K which I think is the standard rate now. However did not take her as already got girl standby from another place (at half the price and similar standard somemore:)) but get her hp number instead:p

was at R4 few wks ago...
top less ger LT askin for 4k... those non topless asking for 5k.

i speak thai to them to begin with... try hard to bargain down but the jelly tits make my lil bro stand hard hard...so gotta BF fast fast to settle her...

555+

anyway..WL at R4 are really stuck up... no GFE at all... juz bonk and bonk and bonk.......

Glock
14-08-2011, 07:08 PM
Well, you can try “Star of Light” BJ joint in Patpong and google is your friend.

Star of Light is almost like what this one old angmoh oil worker tell me about his experiences in Tijuana long time ago (only difference is in star of light you choose your girl and can go private place to get your cock sucked , his time in Tijuana you automatically get your cock sucked in public)

Glock
14-08-2011, 07:09 PM
was at R4 few wks ago...

i speak thai to them to begin with... try hard to bargain down but the jelly tits make my lil bro stand hard hard...so gotta BF fast fast to settle her...

555+

anyway..WL at R4 are really stuck up... no GFE at all... juz bonk and bonk and bonk.......

R4 girls like Singapore girls - they prefer ang moh cocks

Ultraone
14-08-2011, 11:39 PM
was at R4 few wks ago...

555+

That depends, for me I normally choose girls who like to dance so we go disco first, dance & drink. By the time finish dancing will have good rapport and slightly drunk. Back hotel GFE mak mak :D
Anyway, I think Intamara area AGG girls have yet to be contaiminated by Japs and Farangs hence they are more GFE and easy going and cost less:)

Mankok
15-08-2011, 01:02 AM
For bros who like a bbj like in Lolita's (sukh soi 8):
A new joint opened in Sukhumvit soi 10 that specializes in oral services. It's a four-storey building in a subsoi at the beginning of soi 10, near the Paradiso Hotel. Name is Lollipop. I haven't been there yet, so cannot comment on quality of gals.

BlueDragon193
15-08-2011, 11:02 AM
Have a good laugh.

http://i84.photobucket.com/albums/k19/KhunBlueDragon/TukTuk.jpg

http://i84.photobucket.com/albums/k19/KhunBlueDragon/ThaiMenu.jpg

luckylurker
15-08-2011, 11:07 AM
No boom boom no baby! Hahaha good pics bro, thanks.

sony716
15-08-2011, 10:17 PM
Bangkok bangkok here i come:p

norice
15-08-2011, 11:18 PM
sony716,

It's getting more expensive in Bangkok, you better bring lot more money! Money talks and shit stinks in Thailand! Inflation is hitting us big time in Bangkok!

13a13y13lue
16-08-2011, 12:21 AM
went to soi holland last night, coz my local friend is not available. I stay all the time in Grand Mercure for the past 8 years, but only start to visit this joint from Feb this year. The new management is doing well and biz is booming now.

Opt a girl #30, 2700 baht. Everything is good.

when I reach there, there were at least 25 girls, price range from 2700 to 4700. But when I finished, I saw only 3 sitting there, and there were more than 10 customers.

anyway, this place is convenient for me, just cross the road.

13a13y13lue
16-08-2011, 12:31 AM
My friend took me for a new massage joint this after call Sapphire. This place is quite up-market for massage with hj. The bueaty is all girls are very young and quite pretty, by average 7.5-8/10.

The massage is really good. I fell in sleep when the girl rub my back. when turned around, she asked me which package I select, one piece off or two pieces off. Of course I opt the later one. She turned to nake and licked and gave me a good hj. after that, she helped me to bath, and done.

This place is pricy. I paid 3K in the end. But what I like is the decoration and music. This a nice place but just only when you really need a massage.

Bebertov
16-08-2011, 02:25 PM
Any bros kind enough to tell me which place in bkk is nice n gals pretty ? Staying soi 15 ...can tar pow?? Will give my little 3 goals to any kind bros willing to share...tq:p

yinyang
16-08-2011, 03:59 PM
which place in bkk is nice n gals pretty ? Staying soi 15 ...can tar pow?? Will give my little 3 goals to any kind bros willing to share...tq:p
Berbi, better scram before you kena 3 penalties instead (not me though):p

Your FAQ is so wide as chao phraya river. Narrow down your question, and let your fingers don some walking here in this and other bkk threads. For quick fix, hit naemlo's rules of engagement on aggs