PDA

View Full Version : Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148

mwee9999
02-07-2010, 03:31 PM
Bluedragon193,

That's easy, too expensive and girls are average to above average looking! Only difference is girls are better dressed and able to speak English! Barfine is expensive and just to get them out of the counter to sit with you is also very expensive. In other words, save your money and go else where that are lot cheaper!

I agree that the bars there are expensive especially the barfines. However, I feel that because of this, maybe the girls know too and are also willing to meet up after work?
for me, I was at a pub called Lookie Lookie. Nice and quiet especially during happy hours! Quite a no of girls and wearing some uniforms evry nite! When i was there, they were in oversized shirts and tie only, no bottoms! Except underwear!
It was a great sight especially watching them play pool!:D
The girl who kept me company, I managed to asked her to meet me after work and it was all good! :)

BascMOEK
02-07-2010, 04:03 PM
Will be at BKK from 7 - 10 July, anyone can meet up for a drink??? pls Pm me by Monday, will exchange numbers then,

Thanks

PS: pirateBooty, still cheoning like crazy!! he's good looking sia! too bad me no gay!! LOL

BlueDragon193
02-07-2010, 05:20 PM
Bluedragon193,

That's easy, too expensive and girls are average to above average looking! Only difference is girls are better dressed and able to speak English! Barfine is expensive and just to get them out of the counter to sit with you is also very expensive. In other words, save your money and go else where that are lot cheaper!

I agree that the bars there are expensive especially the barfines. However, I feel that because of this, maybe the girls know too and are also willing to meet up after work?
for me, I was at a pub called Lookie Lookie. Nice and quiet especially during happy hours! Quite a no of girls and wearing some uniforms evry nite! When i was there, they were in oversized shirts and tie only, no bottoms! Except underwear!
It was a great sight especially watching them play pool!:D
The girl who kept me company, I managed to asked her to meet me after work and it was all good! :)

I'm aware of it and was just curious as those days Club 33 was very popular then.

BlueDragon193
02-07-2010, 05:43 PM
Anyone organize a party during the World Cup Final.:D

naemlo
02-07-2010, 06:37 PM
Anyone organize a party during the World Cup Final.:D

Watch World Cup and holding u balls in the room?? :D

adidas88
02-07-2010, 08:10 PM

nope .... watching world cup final and pressing balls .... :D
me going to CP to watch final ...
bro playman or any bkk bros .... wanna join me ??? :)

BlueDragon193
02-07-2010, 08:30 PM

No need lah, we can always press the other two D/E Cups.

nope .... watching world cup final and pressing balls .... :D
me going to CP to watch final ...

Thanks for your kind invitation but me new to China.

naemlo
02-07-2010, 09:48 PM

I can go over to China by road.... :D

No need lah, we can always press the other two D/E Cups.

Talk abt this.... I miss tirak.

adidas88
02-07-2010, 10:45 PM
Thanks for your kind invitation but me new to China.
no worries ... me bring u ard in china CP ... :D

I can go over to China by road....
hahaha .. sure u can start walking now ...
we'll meet in china for the 2014 world cup final ... :D

naemlo
02-07-2010, 11:00 PM
hahaha .. sure u can start walking now ...
we'll meet in china for the 2014 world cup final ... :D

Currently I am in Hanoi, so going over to China by road takes only few hours. :D

adidas88
02-07-2010, 11:03 PM
Currently I am in Hanoi, so going over to China by road takes only few hours. :D
hahahaha ... that's sure is much much nearer ... :D

so how's hanoi ???

civic_jerk
02-07-2010, 11:15 PM
Hi all. I will be in BKK 19-22 July. Anyone wants to cheong together? Please PM me and we arrange together?

Glock
02-07-2010, 11:43 PM
took several pictures of her breasts but pictures were destroyed by my girlfriend!

you are lucky she never destroy your balls!

haha haiya you should have hidden the pictures then can share with us .... now your girlfriend has destroyed something that so many want to see!!!

Glock
02-07-2010, 11:45 PM
!!!!!!!

like that is very bad, bro.....

haha ,but maybe is normal ,you have already LEVEL UP in this game ,so now you need more powerful boss fight otherwise no challenge!!!

"Level up"? I like it! hahaha

norice , like dirtbag says , take care of yourself ! it is not about how many holes you can fuck in one night , it is about how many holes you can fuck over your lifetime!!

Glock
02-07-2010, 11:50 PM
Sorry to intrude fellow brothers...but I really need info asap!!

My gf and I are planning to go to Bkk sometime soon. And I plan to hire a transsexual to have a threesome with us. Dunno if the term transsexual is correct but basically a person who is physically a man but has a feminine side to him. We are looking for someone who looks totally like a girl, feminine and everything but with a dick..preferably a huge one.

Anyone can be so kind as to offer me advice, how much to expect to pay, where I can find such a person (Soi Cowboy and Nana?), anything to be aware of?

Besides that, another night, we would like to hire a girl, a genuine girl, to have a threesome with us. Any advice as well? and also the damage and everything else?

Please help me..thank you...

..... is it that YOU want to fuck the ladyboy or that your girlfriend want to fuck the ladyboy???

have you gone bangkok already ?

i dont know how to help you about ladyboy , other than that they are standing around all over at Sukhumvit (go walk around outside nana at night there will be A LOT).

real girl to have threesome with you and girlfriend - i think any one of them will be prepared to do it but i dont know if she will be good or not

and you need to watch out you dont pick one that is too hot , your gf will get jealous and you will have problem later

(and if you DONT pick hot one ... then what for ?)

i think this is not a good idea

you want a threesome , you go bangkok and have one with two thai girls , dont bring your girlfriend !!!

indianmagicoil
04-07-2010, 05:31 AM
Indianmagicoil,
Do you remember Bee from Nataree? Bee's breasts were huge, I think her size was "D" or "E" cup! She was so popular that papasans recatagorize her to special sideline model! But her breasts wer huge but not firm it was sagging! I did barfined her once and took several pictures of her breasts but pictures were destroyed by my girlfriend!
Unfortunately no, coz I'm still a newbie to chionging back then. Pity about them pictures though. Hope your back is better.

I managed to asked her to meet me after work and it was all good!
Why do u need to pay so much to get the girl to meet u after work? All u described also can without spending so much. Mai roo liang :confused:

Anyone organize a party during the World Cup FinalIf you come back Bangkok next week I organize one for you! :D

PS: pirateBooty, still cheoning like crazy!! he's good looking sia! too bad me no gay!! LOLHmm... subconscious homoerotic fantasies? "Have you ever been in a Turkish prison?"

BlueDragon193
04-07-2010, 10:51 AM
If you come back Bangkok next week I organize one for you! :D

Ok, start organizing as I'm coming.:D

Check out this interesting article quote from Bangkokpost today.

http://www.bangkokpost.com/news/investigation/184843/bangkok-lady-toy-bars-revealed

naemlo
04-07-2010, 12:16 PM

http://www.bangkokpost.com/news/investigation/184843/bangkok-lady-toy-bars-revealed

Now then I realise u have this kinky hobby.... better avoid u. :rolleyes:

piratebooty
04-07-2010, 12:16 PM
Will be at BKK from 7 - 10 July, anyone can meet up for a drink??? pls Pm me by Monday, will exchange numbers then,

Thanks

PS: pirateBooty, still cheoning like crazy!! he's good looking sia! too bad me no gay!! LOL

Hey bro have we met before? i'm just your average punter nowhere near as good looking as some of the casanovas on this thread... Pls dont turn gay for me cos im strictly into girls only :p

If you're gonna be in BKK this 7thJuly i suggest u go hit Muse in Thonglor soi10 as there is a Bodyslam concert being held there then. There will defo be alot of sao sao at that concert, good place for fishermen looking for a meal ;)

Choke dee!!!

BlueDragon193
04-07-2010, 03:42 PM
Now then I realise u have this kinky hobby.... better avoid u. :rolleyes:

Are you interested to worked there.??:p

In fact I being there before in ratchada brought along by a TG.

naemlo
04-07-2010, 03:47 PM

I still prefer puying esp with C D E.

glouyang
04-07-2010, 09:30 PM
Hey bro have we met before? i'm just your average punter nowhere near as good looking as some of the casanovas on this thread... Pls dont turn gay for me cos im strictly into girls only :p

If you're gonna be in BKK this 7thJuly i suggest u go hit Muse in Thonglor soi10 as there is a Bodyslam concert being held there then. There will defo be alot of sao sao at that concert, good place for fishermen looking for a meal ;)

Choke dee!!!

Want me take a video at muse for you? :p

Triple-X
04-07-2010, 11:52 PM

In fact I being there before in ratchada brought along by a TG.

where's the place of this toyboy club in ratchada?i want to go there for interview :D

BlueDragon193
05-07-2010, 05:00 PM
where's the place of this toyboy club in ratchada?i want to go there for interview :D

The one I went was right inside soi 3 and the other is called MAN club in the main road before soi 13.

glouyang
05-07-2010, 08:50 PM
Hey bro indianmagicoil, u in bkk now? i be heading down to muse on wed, wanna join me?

Soopafly
06-07-2010, 12:39 PM
Live Report from BKK:

4 July - Day 1
JetStar flight was delayed for three hours in Singapore and arrived in Bangkok close to mid-night. Meter taxi to hotel in Sukhumwit was 350Baht (230Baht actual fare, 70Baht express way tolls and 50Baht airport surcharge.) Checked in past mid-night, showered and went to sleep.

5 July - Day 2
Met up with bro Norice at Huay Khwang MRT and went to Tharn Thong SPA and Massage. Only a few girls were available in the tank, as it was still early. I picked the prettiest one from the bunch and off we went for some oil rub-a-dub-dub. Damage? 2200Baht for the "massage" and 180Baht for the spa. Selection is better after 6-7 p.m.

After dinner, went to Soi Cowboy to check out the action. The soi very subdued with about 50% Asian and 50% farang clientele.

Suzy Wong - About 30 girls dancing in their birthday suits. It seemed that there were more dancers than the guys. Made a few eye contacts but not enough to BF.

Tilac - About 30 girls dancing in their two-piece bikinis. Again, it seemed that there were more dancers than the guys. It was definitely a buyer's market! There were a couple of friendly girls here, but I think they moved on. Maybe I should have gotten some LD for them earlier. Oh well!

Baccara - Final stop in SCB. Downstairs girls dancing in their see-through bikini's. Upstairs girls were dancing topless. Downstairs girls were packed on the stage like sardines. If you were downstairs, you could look up and see the dancers upstairs through the see-through floor. Warning.....be sure to stretch your neck, as you might get a cramp :O)

On the way back to the hotel, stopped by Thermae to check out the action there. The cafe was not crowded, and there were as many girls as guys. After a quick "survey," there were some a couple of puyings that piqued my interest. Finally asked a Issan girl to join me. After some chitchat, I took her back to the hotel.

FR
Name: May, from Issan
Look: 8+/10 oval shape face with gorgeous black eyes!
Body: About 45kg, thin-build.
Boobs: A.
Skin: Fair and smooth.
BJ: 7/10 Average
FJ: 8/10 Tight. Some ky would have helped here :O)
GFE: 8/10 Very friendly. She actually has a regular sales job at MBK center.
Damage: 2000Baht ST + 200 Baht tip (100Baht for taxi ride home and 100Baht for kway tiow.)

Thanks to bro Norice for being a great host!

Two more days in BKK before heading south to Pattaya.

Cheers

junkie2807
06-07-2010, 12:46 PM
Bro,

In my opinion, you could have taken the normal roads instead of the toll roads because it's late & the roads are quite clear, not much traffic. Save THB$70 which really isn't a lot but nevertheless can buy a simple meal in BKK...

aceart1
06-07-2010, 01:07 PM
Am heading down to BKK 7 - 10 Jul 2010

Tentative plans for the next few days:

1) Am thinking of visiting Muse (as 1 bro here mentioned that it's gonna be crowded w STYs due to popular band playing) on Wed.

2) Will also head down to Pent Club to try out their g-club (and maybe iKafe?)

3) Funky Villa & Demo - too bad my DJ friend who's spinning there is away in Jakarta but we know the co-owner so maybe might give him a call

4) Scratch Dog is also in my to-go list for checking out young rich local thais

5) Sould we visit Posideon (been there once long time back) or any other newer joints?

Any kind bros wanna give suggestions on my list or to add on places that I should go or better alternatives? Thanks much! :)

Soopafly
06-07-2010, 01:21 PM
Bro,

In my opinion, you could have taken the normal roads instead of the toll roads because it's late & the roads are quite clear, not much traffic. Save THB$70 which really isn't a lot but nevertheless can buy a simple meal in BKK...

Thanks Bro! Cheers :O)

piratebooty
06-07-2010, 05:59 PM
Want me take a video at muse for you? :p

haha damn wish i could be there too. do take lotsa pics please, careful as our fav nong sao will be there too, she'll be bringing some of her friends so take some pics of the hots one na, no pics of "chewy" plzz kekeke :p

will be in JKT next week, will update u on the scene there once i finish my recon

High till Dry
06-07-2010, 06:41 PM
will be in Bkk only for on 7th july (8pm onwards) and 2rd to 5rd Aug.

PM me for those who wish to meet up.

Everything will be on dutch :)

sojo
06-07-2010, 08:56 PM
currently in bangkok. Will be going to the bodyslam concert at muse. Any of the bros here know how long does the concert last? It starts at 8pm right.

glouyang
06-07-2010, 11:20 PM
haha damn wish i could be there too. do take lotsa pics please, careful as our fav nong sao will be there too, she'll be bringing some of her friends so take some pics of the hots one na, no pics of "chewy" plzz kekeke :p

will be in JKT next week, will update u on the scene there once i finish my recon

HEard no more reservation because of overwelming demand. Gotta go early and see. :eek:

deadman
07-07-2010, 12:10 AM
Hi guys and experts,

im going with 2 guy friends near end July for 4d3n.. can suggest ititenaries for some actions? :P

we are pretty noob in scouting for places.. only know soi cowboy n nana which we think too ex liao especially for the stupid barfine thing

thankyou

indianmagicoil
07-07-2010, 12:15 AM
Ok, start organizing as I'm coming.:D
大哥 jun boh? Organize very easy, juzt let me know your flight details :D
BTW interesting article. All sounds so familiar... pushy waiters, Europeans preferring dark skin... and surprise, surprise! Singapore girls made it to the top list of Asian customers! Next time your GF says she is going BKK for shopping & massage with her GFs may not b so simple ;)

Hey bro indianmagicoil, u in bkk now? i be heading down to muse on wed, wanna join me?
Hello Bro Glou! Long time no hear from yah. Tonight "on" lah but not so sure if we can get a place coz Muse is quite a small joint. Shitty thing is u have to go early but gig usually starts around 11pm and lasts only an hour! Give me a buzz? My Thai number no change.

3) Funky Villa & Demo - too bad my DJ friend who's spinning there is away in Jakarta but we know the co-owner so maybe might give him a callFor free booze, chicks & VIP room? Coz theres no cover.

BMW X5
07-07-2010, 12:20 AM
大哥 jun boh? Organize very easy, juzt let me know your flight details :D
BTW interesting article. All sounds so familiar... pushy waiters, Europeans preferring dark skin... and surprise, surprise! Singapore girls made it to the top list of Asian customers! Next time your GF says she is going BKK for shopping & massage with her GFs may not b so simple ;)

Hello Bro Glou! Long time no hear from yah. Tonight "on" lah but not so sure if we can get a place coz Muse is quite a small joint. Shitty thing is u have to go early but gig usually starts around 11pm and lasts only an hour! Give me a buzz? My Thai number no change.

For free booze, chicks & VIP room? Coz theres no cover.

Bro indianmagicoil, can i join u guys at Muse? I am still around.

BascMOEK
07-07-2010, 12:26 AM
yo bro, remember Danok, the 2 of us changing hotels via Froggy?

you brought your thai girl around for water festival abt 2 years ago?

LOL, you're same guy rite??? Malaysia Australian??

John

aceart1
07-07-2010, 09:36 AM
Heading down soon... Land of Angels..woot!!

Am thinking of going for massage straight away for my old tired body.. and maybe release some tension :)

mwee9999
07-07-2010, 12:06 PM
Bros,
I am finally here. Just arrived this morning and now typing this from hotel room. Am staying at the Dream BKK Suk Soi 15. Bros, the "famous" Thermae is on this Soi right?
Going to go for a massage and will contribute FRs and hopefully it will be helpful!:)
Tonite, intend to go check out the gogo bars in cowboy and Nana.

norice
07-07-2010, 12:44 PM
mwee9999,

Yes, Thermae Coffee Shop is on your right side as you exit soi 15 to Sukhumvit. Just go down the stairs to the basement and head for the back tables along the jukebox. Also, my favorite bars in Soi Cowboy is Tilac and Baccara. At Nana, just go to Rainbow I, II and IV. Best advice is negotiate and negotiate, don't let your small brother make all he decisions!

Along the Sukhumvit Road, becareful of ladyboys and chocolate men!

Soopafly
07-07-2010, 12:46 PM
Live Report from BKK:

4 July - Day 1
JetStar flight was delayed for three hours in Singapore and arrived in Bangkok close to mid-night. Meter taxi to hotel in Sukhumwit was 350Baht (230Baht actual fare, 70Baht express way tolls and 50Baht airport surcharge.) Checked in past mid-night, showered and went to sleep.

5 July - Day 2
Met up with bro Norice at Huay Khwang MRT and went to Tharn Thong SPA and Massage. Only a few girls were available in the tank, as it was still early. I picked the prettiest one from the bunch and off we went for some oil rub-a-dub-dub. Damage? 2200Baht for the "massage" and 180Baht for the spa. Selection is better after 6-7 p.m.

After dinner, went to Soi Cowboy to check out the action. The soi very subdued with about 50% Asian and 50% farang clientele.

Suzy Wong - About 30 girls dancing in their birthday suits. It seemed that there were more dancers than the guys. Made a few eye contacts but not enough to BF.

Tilac - About 30 girls dancing in their two-piece bikinis. Again, it seemed that there were more dancers than the guys. It was definitely a buyer's market! There were a couple of friendly girls here, but I think they moved on. Maybe I should have gotten some LD for them earlier. Oh well!

Baccara - Final stop in SCB. Downstairs girls dancing in their see-through bikini's. Upstairs girls were dancing topless. Downstairs girls were packed on the stage like sardines. If you were downstairs, you could look up and see the dancers upstairs through the see-through floor. Warning.....be sure to stretch your neck, as you might get a cramp :O)

On the way back to the hotel, stopped by Thermae to check out the action there. The cafe was not crowded, and there were as many girls as guys. After a quick "survey," there were some a couple of puyings that piqued my interest. Finally asked a Issan girl to join me. After some chitchat, I took her back to the hotel.

FR
Name: May, from Issan
Look: 8+/10 oval shape face with gorgeous black eyes!
Body: About 45kg, thin-build.
Boobs: A.
FJ: 8/10 Tight. Some ky would have helped here :O)
GFE: 8/10 Very friendly. She actually has a regular sales job at MBK center.
Damage: 2000Baht ST + 200 Baht tip (100Baht for taxi ride home and 100Baht for kway tiow.)

Thanks to bro Norice for being a great host!

Two more days in BKK before heading south to Pattaya.

Cheers

6 July - Day 3
Thanks again to bro Norice, it was another good day in BKK. Bro Norice's knowledge of BKK scenes makes him the si-fu of all si-fu's.

Met up with bro Norice and one SBF chap at the Huay Khwang MRT. We checked out all the big MP's in the Rachada area, including Copa Cabana, Poseidon, Malibu, Colonze4, Emmanuelle, Nataree, Hi-Class. Eventually, we ended up at CCK, which is across from the Oasis. CCK was running a 600Baht special, which included a 90-minute massage and a free hj. It was indeed a good value.

After our happy endings at CCK, we headed back to Huay Khwang and had dinner at Noi Seafood at the Huay Khwang night market. The food was excellent and the staff was very friendly.

After dinner, we took a taxi to the Nana Entertainment Plaza for some fun. We spent about one hours at NEP before we bid farewell for the night.

I stayed around NEP for about two hours and checked out most of the gogo clubs.

Rainbow Bar - About 40 girls in bikini's. A couple of lookers!

Angelwitch - Only 4-5 dancers.

Spanky - About 15 topless dancers. One girl was super friendly. Bought her a couple of LD's and kissed and fondled her natural B cup breasts for a while. Eventually, she realized that I wasn't gong to BF her, she moved on to another chap. Mai bpen rai :O)

Rainbow3 - Look see only. Not many dancers.

Play Skool - about 12-15 topless dancers with pasties over their nipples. In the club there was an Asian, obviously drunk. The waitresses and some girls were all over him for LD's. I made eye contact with one of the waitresses and both of us just laughed, knowing that the poor sap has been marked and made!

I spoke with one of the touts outside the Rainbow Bar. He told me that Mondays, Tuesdays and Wednesdays are not busy. The action usually picks up Thursdays, Fridays and Saturdays. This does explain why SCB and NEP are somewhat subdued earlier in the week.

I headed back into the Rainbow Bar and BF'ed a dancer within minutes. I saw her earlier, but I wanted to see other SC's first. Took her back to the hotel. The female staff was very friendly. She collected the girl's ID and then we were off to the races!

FR - No 61 from the Rainbow Bar
Name: Peet, from Issan
Look: 8-/10 GND.
Body: 165cm, about 50kg and average-build. Tall for a Thai puying.
Boobs: 9/10 Awesome C-cup hanging fruits.
FJ: 8/10 Very accommodating. Convinced her to use ky and it worked a lot better than the night before!
GFE: 7/10 Friendly but reserved.
Damage: 2000Baht ST + 600Baht BF

Tomorrow I am off to Pattaya for three days before heading home.

norice
07-07-2010, 01:07 PM
Soopafly,

Was your friend Peet's breasts shaped like a pear, banana or cantaloup? Man, you have lots of power and your little brother must be like a green squash if you have to use KY all the time!

Becareful of the ladyboys in Pattaya!

Calvin
07-07-2010, 01:28 PM
Hi

I will be in Bangkok from Jul 12 to 15. Any bro want to meet up for drink?

Regards

aceart1
07-07-2010, 04:17 PM
Bros,

Going to go for a massage and will contribute FRs and hopefully it will be helpful!:)
Tonite, intend to go check out the gogo bars in cowboy and Nana.

Where r u gg for massage now? I am here but am thinking of gg MBK which is only 2 stations away from where i m staying

mwee9999
07-07-2010, 05:01 PM
mwee9999,

Yes, Thermae Coffee Shop is on your right side as you exit soi 15 to Sukhumvit. Just go down the stairs to the basement and head for the back tables along the jukebox. Also, my favorite bars in Soi Cowboy is Tilac and Baccara. At Nana, just go to Rainbow I, II and IV. Best advice is negotiate and negotiate, don't let your small brother make all he decisions!

Along the Sukhumvit Road, becareful of ladyboys and chocolate men!

Thanks bro Norice,
Just sent u a pm. Hope we can meet up? Let me buy you a drink.:)

sxzx4u
07-07-2010, 05:38 PM
Need some advice from senior bkk choengster.

On biz trip in bkk, my office is at thonglor areas. After works, usually will go to MP or Nana areas with colleagues for sexperience.

On my last day of stay in BKK, my colleague are pretty keen to find some more fun before our flight back to Singapapore, So along thonglor soi 13, we saw a place call "super model spa".

As we are first time there, and the OKT obviously know we are foreigner, He told us only Aroma massage and HJ for 1000 baht. Then.... the gals came out from a room. To my surprise! all really model look!!! Really pretty!

Haiz, i do not have much cash and i thought just HJ, no point la. I didn't choose any of the girl but my colleague choose 1.

Waited for an hour for my colleague, he told me the girl are really model or uni student. His girl quote her take out 1 cloth 1000 baht and take out everything 2000 baht. BUT no sex, still HJ. the only thing is he can touch or lick her. NO FJ! My colleague told me it is really a new kind of experience... well he paid for it.

After my return, i did a search. there are a website but all in thai. http://www.supermodelspa.com

Any bkk brother know this place? it is true that additional 2000 baht, we can just touch and no FJ? But something i pretty sure is that the girl that are really young and pretty. Easily have a look of 9/10 or 10/10.

Any brother can explore the website and share some info? Cause i don't know thai...

Thanks.

Garage1
07-07-2010, 06:12 PM
Dinner at Foodland sukhumvit tonight..
those interested , pm me...

threepio
08-07-2010, 04:08 AM
Need some advice from senior bkk choengster.

On biz trip in bkk, my office is at thonglor areas. After works, usually will go to MP or Nana areas with colleagues for sexperience.

On my last day of stay in BKK, my colleague are pretty keen to find some more fun before our flight back to Singapapore, So along thonglor soi 13, we saw a place call "super model spa".

Thanks.

This is another Kapoo massage place where you get a massage and HJ as part of the basic package and you pay extra for the girl to remove her clothes. Seems like this place charges well above the market rate. Normally its 1K baht for the girl to get nude and some places have the Body2Body package for 1400 so this place is grossly too expensive. Okay so maybe the girls maybe above average but doing the math i dont think its worth the money. Also I will bet that their massage will be pretty sloppy as well. That said it is possible to get lucky at these places as well but initially you definitely have to spend some $$ :)

adidas88
08-07-2010, 08:18 AM
Waited for an hour for my colleague, he told me the girl are really model or uni student. His girl quote her take out 1 cloth 1000 baht and take out everything 2000 baht. BUT no sex, still HJ. the only thing is he can touch or lick her. NO FJ! My colleague told me it is really a new kind of experience... well he paid for it.

why do ppl want to pay so much to have a hj in BKK ??? :confused:
or shld i said why do ppl go to bkk to have hj ??:rolleyes:

norice
08-07-2010, 11:06 AM
threepio,

Well said, couldn't said it better! You're the Kapoo Massage specialist. I also went to a high class joint as you recommended named Iyala Massage. The 2 hour massage was 1,799B including Kapoo and the girl wanted additional 2,000B for being naked with massaging/playing my chest area, no BJs or sex! I was serviced by a girl named "Yuki", cute girl but I wouldn't pay additional 2,000B for short sensual playing my chest area!

Soopafly
08-07-2010, 11:42 AM
Soopafly,

Was your friend Peet's breasts shaped like a pear, banana or cantaloup? Man, you have lots of power and your little brother must be like a green squash if you have to use KY all the time!

Becareful of the ladyboys in Pattaya!

Hi bro Norice! No worries here :O)

Again, thanks for being a great host during my stay in BKK. I certainly picked up a few things here and there from you :O)

Cheers,

Soopafly
08-07-2010, 12:17 PM
6 July - Day 3
Thanks again to bro Norice, it was another good day in BKK. Bro Norice's knowledge of BKK scenes makes him the si-fu of all si-fu's.

Met up with bro Norice and one SBF chap at the Huay Khwang MRT. We checked out all the big MP's in the Rachada area, including Copa Cabana, Poseidon, Malibu, Colonze4, Emmanuelle, Nataree, Hi-Class. Eventually, we ended up at CCK, which is across from the Oasis. CCK was running a 600Baht special, which included a 90-minute massage and a free hj. It was indeed a good value.

After our happy endings at CCK, we headed back to Huay Khwang and had dinner at Noi Seafood at the Huay Khwang night market. The food was excellent and the staff was very friendly.

After dinner, we took a taxi to the Nana Entertainment Plaza for some fun. We spent about one hours at NEP before we bid farewell for the night.

Spanky - About 15 topless dancers. One girl was super friendly. Bought her a couple of LD's and kissed and fondled her natural B cup breasts for a while. Eventually, she realized that I wasn't gong to BF her, she moved on to another chap. Mai bpen rai :O)

Play Skool - about 12-15 topless dancers with pasties over their nipples. In the club there was an Asian, obviously drunk. The waitresses and some girls were all over him for LD's. I made eye contact with one of the waitresses and both of us just laughed, knowing that the poor sap has been marked and made!

I spoke with one of the touts outside the Rainbow Bar. He told me that Mondays, Tuesdays and Wednesdays are not busy. The action usually picks up Thursdays, Fridays and Saturdays. This does explain why SCB and NEP are somewhat subdued earlier in the week.

I headed back into the Rainbow Bar and BF'ed a dancer within minutes. I saw her earlier, but I wanted to see other SC's first. Took her back to the hotel. The female staff was very friendly. She collected the girl's ID and then we were off to the races!

FJ: 8/10 Very accommodating. Convinced her to use ky and it worked a lot better than the night before!

July 7 - Day 4
My last night in BBK started with bro Mike at the Beer Garden on Soi 7. Met one of the FL's name Nui. Too bad that I did not meet her earlier. It would have been fun having her around. Bought her a drink and gave her a small tip before heading to Central Chidlom Food Loft for dinner. I learned a lot from bro Mike as he shared some of his experiences with me. I felt like I should have given bro Mike some tuition money.

Bro Norice joined us for dinner at Central Chidlom Food Loft and then we went back to Soi Cowboy for more action. We warmed up in Tilac and then to Rawhide. Bought a couple of LD's for the dancers at Rawhihe, as they were really friendly and kept us company while we were there. Bro mwee9999 joined us at Rawhide and suggested that we go to Shark's. The action was definitely better at Shark's. Bro mwee9999 had previously BF'ed a dancer there :O)

We eventually made our way to Thermae to check out the stocks there. The place was quite busy for a Wednesday night. Mostly Asian clientele with a good number of Japanese in the cafe. There were a couple of lookers but we decided to try our luck at NEP.

Before we headed towards NEP, we asked the taxi driver to drive pass the Petchaburi area along the train track. It was a drive-by FL market with mamasans using flash lights to help you make your selection. About 30-40 ladies lined up along the dimly lit road.

At NEP, we went straight to Rainbow 2. We were greeted by a friendly papasan Chai. After a short while, I BF'ed #6 Jenn and left bro Norice, mweee9999 and Mike to fend for themselves :O)

FR - No 6 SYT from the Rainbow Bar 2
Name: Jenn from Chiang-mai.
Look: 8/10 Pretty, youthful and innocent look.
Body: 158cm, about 43kg and thin-build, well-proportioned.
Boobs: 9/10 Natural B-cup breasts which show well on her petite frame.
FJ: 9/10 Very accommodating. By far the best one for me in BKK.
GFE: 8/10 Friendly.
Damage: 2000Baht ST + 600Baht BF + 100Baht for taxi

Next stop - Pattaya :O)

Cheers,

norice
08-07-2010, 12:52 PM
Soopafly,

I agree with you, she's one sweet tilac for you! I told her to do something special for you, did she comply? ha ha ha ha ho ho ho he he he After I told her what to do, she said men men men, I said mai men mai men mai men, and the mama san was laughing so much that her hana butta (gold) was sticking out of her nostrils!

Have fun in pattaya, super baby a gogo in soi diamond walking street has the best looking girls!

mwee9999
08-07-2010, 01:37 PM
July 7 - Day 4
My last night in BBK started with bro Mike at the Beer Garden on Soi 7. Met one of the FL's name Nui. Too bad that I did not meet her earlier. It would have been fun having her around. Bought her a drink and gave her a small tip before heading to Central Chidlom Food Loft for dinner. I learned a lot from bro Mike as he shared some of his experiences with me. I felt like I should have given bro Mike some tuition money.

Bro Norice joined us for dinner at Central Chidlom Food Loft and then we went back to Soi Cowboy for more action. We warmed up in Tilac and then to Rawhide. Bought a couple of LD's for the dancers at Rawhihe, as they were really friendly and kept us company while we were there. Bro mwee9999 joined us at Rawhide and suggested that we go to Shark's. The action was definitely better at Shark's. Bro mwee9999 had previously BF'ed a dancer there :O)

We eventually made our way to Thermae to check out the stocks there. The place was quite busy for a Wednesday night. Mostly Asian clientele with a good number of Japanese in the cafe. There were a couple of lookers but we decided to try our luck at NEP.

Before we headed towards NEP, we asked the taxi driver to drive pass the Petchaburi area along the train track. It was a drive-by FL market with mamasans using flash lights to help you make your selection. About 30-40 ladies lined up along the dimly lit road.

At NEP, we went straight to Rainbow 2. We were greeted by a friendly papasan Chai. After a short while, I BF'ed #6 Jenn and left bro Norice, mweee9999 and Mike to fend for themselves :O)

Cheers,

Nice to have met you and glad u enjoyed the girl from Rainbow! The 3 of us did not manage to get anything:)
Talking about Shark, might want to try No 64 again huh? She is pretty! Maybe this time I will have a better experience!

For me, I was at a massage place called De Luxury Massage in the afternoon yesterday. Took a girl by the name of Milk, 90 mins massage. Nothing to shout about but she has a sensual touch! Not sure if this is normal but she stripped immediately she was in the room and giave me a massage butt naked! Great to fell her body all over me when she was doing the massage! Wanted a HJ but ended up with BM plus BBBJ with CIM!:) One thing I liked about her was that she was willing to try anything and I was playing with her asshole and penetrated with finger and no resistance!

Any way, my simple FR

Looks: 6/10 (She looks nothing like pic on website but has a decent ass!)
body: 7/10 ( Average body with pretty nice legs and decent ass but not for boob lovers)
Oil Massage: 8.5/10( Great hands. Very sensual especially when she starts teasing your balls and dick!)
Hj: 9/10 (very good. Know how to use her hands and varies the speed)
BM : 7.5/10 ( Not bad but as she does not have really big boobs)
Bbbj: 8.5/10 (She was really into this. Licking of balls, shaft,. Great skills and great use of tongue as well!)
Fj: Did not try
CIM: yes She sucked me dry!
Damage : 600 baht for 90 mins massage/1500 baht for extra services!

Bro Norice,
Nice to have met you and looking forward to tomorrow's trip to the Jap KTV?
Tonite, its either Qbar or RCA!

Yokosi
08-07-2010, 02:26 PM
Have fun in pattaya, super baby a gogo in soi diamond walking street has the best looking girls!

Agreed with Bro Norice !.

Bar fine Thb 600 or 700. Short Time is Thb 1500. Long Time is Thb 2500. As stated on their "menu" or if you asked for the prices.

The girls inside looked much better than the pictures stuck on the wall ,that is just beside the entrance.

norice
08-07-2010, 02:29 PM
mwee9999,

Bottom line, service or looks, majority of men will select services over looks! Remember last night, my girlfriend from Thermae, she might not be the prettiest or youngest but her sensual massage, BBJs and poking is out of this world! Oh yeah! Just joking, by now she must be 65 years old!

Tomommow, we shall go to Tharn Thong for sauna and short hanky panky as needed! Late lunch or early dinner and head towards Japanese KTV at Soi Thaniya! Soi Thaniya has the best looking working girls in Bangkok, hands down! Afterwards, if required, headed to Patpong, Soi Cowboy or Nana. I shall bring my couple of gadgets to entertain the girls! Four other horny men form Singapore will join us!

billf
08-07-2010, 04:24 PM
Bros Norice, Soapafly and Mwee9999,

I thought I reece BeerGarden at soi 7 after leaving Bros Norice and Mwee9999 at Nana/Sukhumvit Road last night. Or rather, early this morning. The place was very crowded due to the Spain/Germany match. All the puyings had their eyes glued to the TV screens so I had an easy time checking them out. Picked up a FL bythe name of Oi. Early 30s, so probably not your type - yes, I know you guys like the SYTs!! Anyway great value for 1000 Baht long-time and no bar-fine.

As you know I'll be heading for Chiangmai today. Will meet-up my girl-friend who lives there - so cannot do FR as this is private la.

Any I want to let you know that I enjoyed your company the last 2 nights.

Thanks.

ps. Also, Bro Soapafly, I hope you have a good time in Pattaya. Looking forward to your FRs. Remember billf not mike.

==============================================

July 7 - Day 4

Cheers,

threepio
08-07-2010, 07:04 PM
threepio,

Well said, couldn't said it better! You're the Kapoo Massage specialist. I also went to a high class joint as you recommended named Iyala Massage. The 2 hour massage was 1,799B including Kapoo and the girl wanted additional 2,000B for being naked with massaging/playing my chest area, no BJs or sex! I was serviced by a girl named "Yuki", cute girl but I wouldn't pay additional 2,000B for short sensual playing my chest area!

Haha Norice I am by no means a Kapoo Massage Specialist! thanks for the honors anyway :) Seems they have increased the rates at Iyala as well ... isnt Thailand facing an economic downturn? geeeez!! Am thinking I shall stick to places like Catherine's and Victoria's for the SYTs for the time being. See you next time I land in LOS. Cheers!

civic_jerk
08-07-2010, 08:22 PM
This thread is becoming more and more happenings. Can I join in the fun too? I am coming to BKK from 19 to 23 July. Hope to catch some actions. Anyone?

deadman
08-07-2010, 10:00 PM
im coming @ 22 -26 July.. hope got experts show the way :):)

sleepyme77
09-07-2010, 05:00 PM
Hi bros,
anyone have any good recommendation for guesthouse in BKK that is under 1000bht per night centrally located?
many thanks in advance
cheers

naemlo
09-07-2010, 07:35 PM
Hi bros,
anyone have any good recommendation for guesthouse in BKK that is under 1000bht per night centrally located?
many thanks in advance
cheers

Wattana Mansion.

civic_jerk
09-07-2010, 07:53 PM
Hello all,

Just a check here if anyone had went to this club? Looks very exclusive! Maybe can check it out my july trip. Anyone want to join?

just want to check any bros been to "the bank" before http://www.thebankmemberclub.com/

my client had told me that you can screw the gals inside the ktv room, if thats true im not gng to renew my membership in resort and try the bank instead

peace01
09-07-2010, 08:04 PM
i'll be there this weekend 10-12 july, will anyone be going also?

please pm me.

mwee9999
10-07-2010, 04:06 AM
Lat nite, I was with Bro Norice and we checked out some of the newer gogo bars in Patpong. Black Pagoda, Spanky 3 and Bada Bling.
Black Pagoda is nice place with a different layout from your normal gogo bars. Unfortunately, the girls cannot make it!
Spanky 3 was even worse. Went in, saw 2 or 3 fat ladies dancing and we were out of there in like 10 seconds!
Bada bling was quiet too! However, there were a few good looking girls. I barfine this cutie Ploy (no.3). She was really fun and had a great smile. She was more cute than pretty! However, when she danced, she could really shake her ass! Me, being an ass lover, was hooked and was hoping that if she moves like that in bed, it would be fantastic and bros, she did not disappoint.
After barfine, Bro Norice, Ploy and I went to Soi Cowboy and checked out Tilac and Sharks again! I must say Sharks has the sexiest girls. They are SYTs but somehow, they just exude an aura of sexiness which I find lacking in other gogo bars. Really some fine looking women there. No 1, 191, 197.
After that, we went for supper at Hway kwang and back to hotel with Ploy. She is good in bed! Was willing to try different positions!
Slept till 10am or so and after breakfast, we went for second round! Only minus point was she not willing to do BBBJ! However, she makes up for that with her skills and enthusiasm! We chatted and watched DVD after that and around 2.30 or so, went for lunch and sent her to take taxi home!

My simple FR on Ploy

Name: Ploy
Looks: 7.5
Figure: 8 ( Nice and slim with a curves in the right places!)
Attitude: 9
BJ: 8.5 (Would have been higher if BBBJ)
FJ : 8.5. Enthusiastic and hard working. She can really ride and grind! Tried all sorts of position with her like in porn movie!:)
Damage: 3000 baht LT. She stayed till afternoon the next day!:)

Tonight, I was really tired and decided to have dinner with the girl I was supposed to meet last nite at RCA. Had dinner and then went to Bangkok Beat for some live band and pool. We went back to hotel and had sex after that! Nothing fantastic! She just went back not too long ago!

Tomorrow will be last nite here. Am aiming to go to the gogo bars and tentatively looking to barfine No 1, 191 or 197 from Shark!:)

Soopafly
10-07-2010, 09:34 AM
6 July - Day 3

8 July - Day 5 - Pattaya
Took Bell Travel Services (Hotel to Hotel) from Bangkok to Pattaya for 350Baht. It was a good option for me, as I did not want to carry my luggage through BTS to the bus stop.

Arrived in Pattaya checked in at around 4:30 p.m, grabbed a bite to eat, got a foot massage and then went back to the hotel.

My evening started early at around 8 p.m. I managed to hit most of the gogo clubs around Walking Street. Most of these clubs are "showing." Some are showing more than the others. Some clubs were more Asian friendly than the others. I found that Super Babe and Super Girls worked out just fine for me. I also liked the shower show where dancers were all soaped up in their birthday suits. Later in the evening, I went to Super Babe and took one of the dancers that I was eying earlier in the evening. ST was 2000Baht. For some reason, mamasan did not ask me to pay the
bar fine.

FR - No 31 from Super Baby
Name: Jeab, from Issan
Look: 8+/10 SYT
Body: 8/10 Well-proportioned. About 160cm and 43kg.
Boobs: Enhanced C-cup melons, but were yummy, nevertheless.
skin: Light tan but smooth.
BJ: 7/10 Average.
FJ: 8+/10 Very accommodating
GFE: 8+/10 Friendly and fun. Her English is OK, much better than the way I speak Thai.
Damage: 1500Baht ST + 700Baht BF (2500Baht LT + 700Baht BF)

9 July - Day 6 - Pattaya
Thanks to bro billf for sharing information about where to eat, song-tiau, etc. It definitely helped me to navigate the town a bit easier.

In the early evening, I took a motosai to Soi 6. It is a bit intimidating for a solo cheongster, but I managed to stroll up and down the soi and made some eye contacts. I was literally pulled into one of the bars. I ordered water and rested a little. Since I did not find anyone that I fancy, I took a song-tiau to beer bars around Soi 7 and Soi 8. There were mostly farangs around with very few Asians. If you have the time and if you are lucky, you might be able to find some gems here. Since I had neither, I headed back to Super Babe around 9:45 p.m. and LT my girl from the night before. LT 3200Baht. Again, mamasan did not ask me to pay the bar fine.

My fight leaves early Sunday morning. Already arranged for a private transfer for 860Baht. This will conclude my report from LOS. I hope you have enjoyed my live report.

A special thanks to bro Norice and bro billf for their insights. My trip to LOS has been very sextisfying, indeed. Happy cheonging and be safe out there!

Peace Out :O)

Soopafly
10-07-2010, 10:53 AM
Quick clarification: Please ignore the part about mamasan not collecting the bar fine. Here is the price list:

Bar Fine: 600 to 700Baht
ST: 1500Baht
LT: 2500Baht

small1
10-07-2010, 02:37 PM
hi. i'm in thai now. wanna find somewhere happenin b4 i go back tmr. btw, how much shld i bring if i go ktv niteclub? anywhere to intro?

naemlo
10-07-2010, 02:44 PM
hi. i'm in thai now. wanna find somewhere happenin b4 i go back tmr. btw, how much shld i bring if i go ktv niteclub? anywhere to intro?

U should bring abt 10kUSD and u may want to try club called Thailand Zoological park.

Use the search feature in this forum.

small1
10-07-2010, 02:47 PM
U should bring abt 10kUSD and u may want to try club called Thailand Zoological park.

Use the search feature in this forum.

i know wat u mean.. but i juz see if any1 wanna go out tonite. coz no concrete plan yet

naemlo
10-07-2010, 02:51 PM
i know wat u mean.. but i juz see if any1 wanna go out tonite. coz no concrete plan yet

There are a few guys in BKK now... if you read carefully. A few postings above u, mentioned he is in BKK... try pm him.

spermmyboy
10-07-2010, 04:38 PM
Make it short and simple.

Ticket is cheap, immigration not busy, new airport train not fully operational, subject to certain timing of day. Food and shopping is good as usual. Hotel is cheap now. Especially at ratchada.

Clubbing is fun, open bottles is cheap worth as usual. Girls at various disco club are constantly looking for guys for pick them up. Even if you can't get one throughout the few hours there, before closure someone will blink eye with you so long you try smile at them giving a silly drunken look. :p Often come with a free ride back to accomodation.

Emmanuelle is nice, nataree is nice, Posoidon is nice, Copa can see few familar faces. :D Price as usual. Service seem better as girls are not tired. Managed to try mag model also at a little ex price. :(

Paid Abhisit a visit but he's not home so went on my way to Orchid massage nearby and had Yumi, looks ok, b-cup, service good, job is good and passionate. She gave a VERY good balls and tool massage which made later action better.

Feeling bored and hot also went tulip massage and had tom, looks ok, b-cup, service excellent, job is excellent and extremely passionate. One of the best service I ever received so far.

Went cck also had nong, looks ok, b-cup, service good, job is good and passionate.

probeng
10-07-2010, 07:55 PM
i am going to soi cowboy tonight. pm me or sms me +66 814007488 if u wan to joint me.
cheers

adsl-
11-07-2010, 12:45 PM
any bros going bkk during the national day long weekend?

dirtbag_26
11-07-2010, 01:44 PM
any bros going bkk during the national day long weekend?

hahahhaha bro guarantee you 100% got long queue of singapore passport at airport immigration counter!!!!!

and all of them men!!!!

the counter staff will all be thinking "you dirty singaporean fuckers!!!!!"

i think need to print special "sammyboy T-shirt" so all of us can easy to identify and can cheong together if we see each other in nana or cowboy or anywhere!!!!

adsl-
11-07-2010, 01:55 PM
hahahhaha bro guarantee you 100% got long queue of singapore passport at airport immigration counter!!!!!

and all of them men!!!!

i think need to print special "sammyboy T-shirt" so all of us can easy to identify and can cheong together if we see each other in nana or cowboy or anywhere!!!!

lol u serious? zzz.. i managed to book the first evening flight out of SG! 6pm de.. i think most ppl will catch the 7 or 8 pm ones due to work

BlueDragon193
11-07-2010, 03:26 PM
There are a few guys in BKK now...

When are you coming back home...kid teung mak mak.:D
Need your confirm dates and if got times want to party in Pattaya.

naemlo
11-07-2010, 03:34 PM
When are you coming back home...kid teung mak mak.:D

Mai ru krup. What is your plan?

BlueDragon193
11-07-2010, 04:06 PM
Mai ru krup. What is your plan?

I must be there by latest 21/7 or earlier.
What about yours.????

naemlo
11-07-2010, 04:28 PM
I must be there by latest 21/7 or earlier.
What about yours.????

Maybe end of the mth... cannot confirm now... :o U make your booking, if I can make it, I will give u a call in BKK.

BlueDragon193
11-07-2010, 05:29 PM
Maybe end of the mth... cannot confirm now... :o U make your booking, if I can make it, I will give u a call in BKK.

Ok noted and will also be back again on 30/6 for Cups D/E birthday party.:D

naemlo
11-07-2010, 06:04 PM
Ok noted and will also be back again on 30/6 for Cups D/E birthday party.:D

Your D/E birthday??? Hmmm :rolleyes:

Glock
11-07-2010, 07:15 PM
lol u serious? zzz.. i managed to book the first evening flight out of SG! 6pm de.. i think most ppl will catch the 7 or 8 pm ones due to work

no offence but i think the print T-shirt idea is no go , cannot make back enough money for sure

there are not that many samsters who dont care if everybody knows they will pay you if you will suck their dick :)

i think easier to just use "code phrase"

i remember this time i was in Saigon , having some pho in a restaurant , in come a group of Singaporean (can tell by the way we talk!!!) and overheard them talking about massage , KTV , I feel like going over to say hello but in the end never do it , since then i have spent time thinking of what to do in such a situation and i think i have a good idea but other samsters need to be prepared for it

you just need to go up and say "excuse me , you look very familiar , are you a friend of Sammy?"

then if the response blur blur you just apologize and go away

the other response will be to buy each other a drink!!!!

or if you never notice they have OC or girlfriend with them then they can also apologize and say "sorry you are mistaken but since we are both singaporean we should keep in touch" and then exchange number and you can meet up afterward to cheong :D

adsl-
11-07-2010, 09:51 PM
lai lai who wanna go BKK during national day long weekend??!

mwee9999
12-07-2010, 12:11 AM
Lat nite was the last nitein bkk for me. Same thing. Met bro Norice, peace01 to go gogo clubs in Nana and Cowboy.
For Nana, only the Rainbow gogs were good. In cowboy, it was really crowded! My targets were all barfined! No 1 , 191 and 197 from Shark! Tilace had a few hotties but the coyote dancers looked good. Unfortunately, no bar fine.
Bro Norice left early and left peace01 and me to fend for ourselves! We made our way to Thermae and it was quite crowded and a lot of girls! I saw this really attractive girl. but she was talking on the phone and then left! One incident which was embarrasing happened. There was this girl who kept looking our way! We chatted her up/ Same thing. Short time 2000 baht! Sweet looking, fair. I told her I want Long Time and she does not do LT, so that ended there. Actually, it was an excuse as I was not keen as wanted to go back to shark later to see No. 1.
However, a while later , she came up and said LT ok! I was really embarrassed as I had no intention to take her. My bad. Peace01 and I left immediately as I felt so embarrassed!
We then went back to Sharks. No 1 was back. Man, she is a stunner! I bought her a LD and immediately, she ask me to bf her if not, another customer wants to! I decided not too. Her price for ST is 2500 baht but I negotiated down to 2000 baht. No LT!
Any bros still in bkk and who likes gogo bars should check her out! She is really beautiful and not really a typical Thai girl look!
Finally, we headed back to Bada Bling and I took Ploy (No. 3) again. Bada Bling has coyote dancers on weekends. They are good looking and sexy and can be bf! However, the bf is 1000 baht!

Now back in Singapore. overall, I enjoyed and thanks to Bro Norice and the others for their guidance! Already missing the place. Now very tempted to go back there in end Aug!:)

leaseoflife
12-07-2010, 02:34 AM
Already missing the place. Now very tempted to go back there in end Aug!:)

Happens to me everytime. The moment the plane touch down in Singapore, we wonder why on earth we are back! :D

Me flying back to Bkk in aug for a rendezvous with my girl. Cannot wait! :D

norice
12-07-2010, 09:22 AM
leaseoflife,

You're going to meet your girlfriend, what's his name?

norice
12-07-2010, 09:35 AM
mwee9999,

Yes, I have to agree with you, Shark is number one in Soi Cowboy, Tilac is number 2 and Bacarra is number 3. In Nana Plaza, I still say, Rainbow I, II and IV is only gogos with outstanding girls available for barfine.

Lately, I've been observing too many gogo girls with breasts enhancements! The cost of breasts enhancements in Bangkok ranges from 60,000 - 100,000! Even though I dislike enhancements, I rather paly with enhanced breasts than flat ones!

HuayKwang night market is still pumping with lots of young attractive girls. Approximately 20% of the girls are third kind, so be very careful out there!

Yokosi
12-07-2010, 11:58 AM
8 July - Day 5 - Pattaya

My evening started early at around 8 p.m. I managed to hit most of the gogo clubs around Walking Street.

Waah !. 1 night on Walking Street and you managed to hit most of the gogo clubs around Walking Street !.

The are over 70 gogo clubs on that road.

The most i hit ( including look see only and walked out ) was maximum 10 such clubs. :o

You real cool :cool: in covering so many such clubs.

Yokosi
12-07-2010, 12:13 PM
Lat nite was the last nitein bkk for me. Met bro Norice, peace01 to go gogo clubs in Nana and Cowboy.Tilac had a few hotties but the coyote dancers looked good. Unfortunately, no bar fine.

Coyote dancers cannot be bar fined unless u are someone very special !

We made our way to Thermae..... One incident which was embarrasing happened. There was this girl who kept looking our way! We chatted her up/ Same thing. Short time 2000 baht!.... I told her I want Long Time and she does not do LT, so that ended there. Actually, it was an excuse as I was not keen as wanted to go back to shark later to see No. 1.
However, a while later , she came up and said LT ok! I was really embarrassed as I had no intention to take her. Peace01 and I left immediately as I felt so embarrassed!

You are the one that used TOO BIG a mouth to her regarding LT when most Thermae girls only do short time, unless, for that old lady at the top of the staircase.

We then went back to Sharks. No 1 was back. Man, she is a stunner! I bought her a LD and immediately, she ask me to bf her if not, another customer wants to! I decided not too. Her price for ST is 2500 baht but I negotiated down to 2000 baht. No LT!

Usual gogo girl excuse ( another customer wants to barfine her ) to get u to get her ST.

Finally, we headed back to Bada Bling and I took Ploy (No. 3) again. Bada Bling has coyote dancers on weekends. They are good looking and sexy and can be bf! However, the bf is 1000 baht!

bf 1000 baht. So bloody expensive !. Can go and get a ST bonk in Pattaya or 1 bonk and 300 baht left over extra in Danok.

Already missing the place. Now very tempted to go back there in end Aug!

kena kong tau !

mwee9999
12-07-2010, 12:38 PM
kena kong tau !

Bro Yokosi,
Understood that you are one of the experienced ones in bkk. But I already said that there were no barfines for the Tilac coyotes! U knew about it way before. Yippee for u!
As for Thermae, yes they only do ST. I know that but I really do not see the harm in trying! And she agreed, didn't she?:) So big mouth or not, I tried and I want it on my terms when I am paying! Nothing wrong with that! As for the old lady upstairs, I thought she is yours on a long term relationship since everything is expensive to you!
As for the gogo girl at Shark, I would agree its a usual excuse except that I did see her being barfined, twice on the same nite! So it was not an excuse!:)
My point is, price is subjective! I dont know about Danok and would not make comments and 700 is dirt cheap for a bonk! But quality? Every one has different tastes!
If I had to pay more to get a really hot girl! I would if I think it is worth it! I prefer LT to ST. Again, personal preference.
Kena Kong Tau? I dunno. Maybe? but then, I am not about to haggle too much especially if going all the way to bkk for fun. If I want to be comparing dollars and scents every single minute, I might as well stay here in Singapore!
Lighten up bro! Just sharing my thoughts and my experience!

Yokosi
12-07-2010, 01:11 PM
Bro Yokosi,
But I already said that there were no barfines for the Tilac coyotes! U knew about it way before. Yippee for u!
As for Thermae, yes they only do ST. I know that but I really do not see the harm in trying! And she agreed, didn't she?:) So big mouth or not, I tried and I want it on my terms when I am paying! Nothing wrong with that! As for the old lady upstairs, I thought she is yours on a long term relationship since everything is expensive to you!
As for the gogo girl at Shark, I would agree its a usual excuse except that I did see her being barfined, twice on the same nite! So it was not an excuse!:)
My point is, price is subjective! I dont know about Danok and would not make comments and 700 is dirt cheap for a bonk! But quality? Every one has different tastes!
If I had to pay more to get a really hot girl! I would if I think it is worth it! I prefer LT to ST. Again, personal preference.
Kena Kong Tau? I dunno. Maybe? but then, I am not about to haggle too much especially if going all the way to bkk for fun. If I want to be comparing dollars and scents every single minute, I might as well stay here in Singapore!
Lighten up bro! Just sharing my thoughts and my experience!

Lighten up yourself, bro !.

Did i FUCK YOU, SCREW YOU, TELL YOU THAT YOUR MOTHER IS.......when i replied by giving some constructive points to your well written FR ??????.

Yes ? Or No ?.

And i did not zap you.

Some nice fellow zapped me and said " Be polite ". So bro, zap me , again.

Then again, i give mwee9999 my 4 points. So nice of me !.

billf
12-07-2010, 02:20 PM
Hello Singaporeans coming to BKK on National Day,

I had a few hours to kill last Friday after checking out of my hotel and waiting to go to the airport, so I went to Gullivers at Sukhumvit soi 5 for a drink. Fl by the name of Pung, made eye contact and came over to sit next to me. Asked me to ST her but I said, not possible as I've already checked out of my hotel and was only in the bar to cool down and have a few drinks. However she was quite persistent and started to make sweet talk and rubba rubba me her and there. Said there is short time hotel close by for 400 baht. Soon little head took over big head. Below is FL.

FR - FL from Gullivers, Sukhumvit soi 5
Name: Pung
Look: 7-/10
Body: 1 child but ok - no stretch marks etc
Boobs: 7/10 good size for Thai.
Skin: Average.
BBJ: yes BBJ very enthusiastic with a lot of sucking and slurping
FJ: 6/10
GFE: 7/10 very friendly but wanted to hurry once in hotel room.
Damage: 1200 Baht ST + 400 ST hotel no BF as FL place

Summary: I recommend you avoid. Very good GFE at the start to entice you. Once in hotel, she was mechanical and wanted to rush everything.

and all of them men!!!!

adsl-
12-07-2010, 03:54 PM
OK! So whos interested in NATIONAL DAY RENDEZVOUS in BKK!
Unless u are all patriots wan watch NDP!

norice
12-07-2010, 04:21 PM
Yokosi aka-gayboy,

Girlie boy, mind your manner in the forum, maybe we're too masculine for you! You write like a gayboy/girlie hiding behind and talking big! Please come to Bangkok and face me and I want to see how tough you are? Come on, please come to Bangkok, or you're too gay to come here.

Knock knock, who's there? Yokosi, who Yokosi, oh Gayboy! Ha ha ha ha ha ha

naemlo
12-07-2010, 04:28 PM

? Come on, please come to Bangkok, or you're too gay to come here.

Cool down, jai yen yen. Everyone has his own way of enjoying. If in a group, u dun feel right with another guy just ignore or dun go out with him next time.

Lets all enjoy the puying available to us.

mwee9999
12-07-2010, 05:21 PM

Did i FUCK YOU, SCREW YOU, TELL YOU THAT YOUR MOTHER IS.......when i replied by giving some constructive points to your well written FR ??????.

Yes ? Or No ?.

And i did not zap you.

Some nice fellow zapped me and said " Be polite ". So bro, zap me , again.

Then again, i give mwee9999 my 4 points. So nice of me !.

Bro,
First, your points were not constructive. I do not appreciate being called big mouth. I have already admitted to being my fault for that, no need to go on.
if there is a misunderstanding, then I will apologize but honestly, it does not seem to be that constructive and more sarcasm.
As for the points, well thanks for that but honestly, I never even noticed as I do not care about that. However, would still thank you for it.
Lastly, I am not here to cause problems or create argument. However, your reaction is a bit off the boil and the last bit bout my mother! Not cool bro!
I do not wish to send my regards to you mother as I think I have more respect for the woman who had to endure hardship for 10 months and even though she gave birth to an ass like u, its not her fault!

Triple-X
12-07-2010, 11:53 PM
Chill dudes,we're here to discuss bout the puyings bonked,not about who's the superior spieces here!:D Anyway i believe bro Yokosi is also just having abit of fun poking u since its yr first,no harm intended!Nice FR mwee9999,keep it up!Hope to see u guys in BKK next time! :)

jwbparty
13-07-2010, 03:25 AM
[QUOTE=norice;
HuayKwang night market is still pumping with lots of young attractive girls. Approximately 20% of the girls are third kind, so be very careful out there![/QUOTE]

You mean the girls are FLs? I thought they are just regular "non-working" girls? Some look better than the ladies at Spago's or Claudia's.

Yokosi
13-07-2010, 10:01 AM
Cool down, jai yen yen. Everyone has his own way of enjoying. If in a group, u dun feel right with another guy just ignore or dun go out with him next time.

Lets all enjoy the puying available to us.

Excellent wisdom from naemlo !.

Yokosi
13-07-2010, 10:21 AM
Chill dudes,we're here to discuss bout the puyings bonked,not about who's the superior spieces here!:D Anyway i believe bro Yokosi is also just having abit of fun poking u since its yr first,no harm intended!Nice FR mwee9999,keep it up!Hope to see u guys in BKK next time! :)

Triple-X.

Interesting, eh ?.

Put my reply in RED and increased the size to maximum and you have dudes jumping up and down to zap me, with messages such as the following....no manners, not polite, you are a faggot, bastard, ass like you, etc. Even bro Norice jumped at me ( hope you suceed in finding a nice non working puying as your girlfriend ).

The best thing was the " mother " thing. That drew a lot of attention from many fellows, mostly negative which i really do not give a hoot about.

But....... you and naemlo are the cool cats.

The other fellows.....very hot cats !!!!. Hahahaha !.

Triple-X
13-07-2010, 10:01 PM
The other fellows.....very hot cats !!!!. Hahahaha !.

be jai-yen-yen,get get carried away by just only TEXT u see with your eyes,i shudder to think if words from puying's mouth get to them!:D joking na,we're here to have fun,boom-boom puying na..chok dee khrup! :)

p.s: going to bkk next month!going to The Sky for my balance and a few other new places i never been before.any bro interested?

etct88
14-07-2010, 04:30 AM
Excellent wisdom from naemlo !.

There are Bold Cheongster
There are Old Cheongster
There is no such thing as Old and Bold Cheongster
But there is the Wise Cheongster, like Naemlo:D

yinyang
14-07-2010, 09:30 AM
no such thing as Old and Bold Cheongster
Kns, you are both a poet and a scholar? Got layang puyings?:p:D

michaeldust
14-07-2010, 10:18 AM
Guys, im going bkk on 21st july. By loking at this forum i know where to have fun already. But i wonder how much will it be? Btw what is the name of a gd disco? N any cover n whats the charges like?

Playman
14-07-2010, 10:59 AM
Kns, you are both a poet and a scholar? Got layang puyings?:p:D

Eh....we had a yam char session with him last night, layang puying is his expertise ........5 round in 1 1/2 day......what a stamina and still have the strength to drive down all the way to have dinner with us...salute and respect!
Bro YY have a trip with him soon…..as he always wanted to call it quit when the rod is still burning hot..!:D

naemlo
14-07-2010, 11:24 AM
There are Bold Cheongster
There are Old Cheongster
There is no such thing as Old and Bold Cheongster

U r getting better at this.... :rolleyes: nnkc. :D

etct88
14-07-2010, 12:15 PM
Kns, you are both a poet and a scholar? Got layang puyings:D

no la, me talk cock sing song.... must the red bold words from Bro Yo:p... hee hee.. he and his size, me and my size.....cb:o:(

yinyang
14-07-2010, 03:32 PM
me talk cock sing song.... he and his size, me and my size.....cb:
Size does not matter, only how you rock the boat mah:p
layang puying is his expertise ........5 round in 1 1/2 day......what a stamina and still have the strength to drive down all the way to have dinner with us...salute and respect!..he always wanted to call it quit when the rod is still burning hot..!
Yeah, machiam duracell rabbit (commercial).. ever ready. Dunno what's secret of his stamina -his diet (plenty zinc like oysters), young at heart (and body)?:p;)

Playman
16-07-2010, 12:32 AM
Size does not matter, only how you rock the boat mah:p

Yeah, machiam duracell rabbit (commercial).. ever ready. Dunno what's secret of his stamina -his diet (plenty zinc like oysters), young at heart (and body)?:p;)

His secret beautiful stunning woman......without tummy...hahahahah! That turn him on :D

berber
17-07-2010, 03:09 PM
Hi all i'm going bkk end of jul. any uni fl over there that i can contact???
or is there any place to get thai uni student???:D
Thanks in advance....

naemlo
17-07-2010, 06:41 PM
Thanks in advance....

It is amazing out of nowhere, u came and wanted contact... but luckily u have me around to assist u. If u want uni student, u might want to wait outside Chula gate...

thailuck
17-07-2010, 08:57 PM
Thanks in advance....

U go to ranibow 4, no 34, 52 and 89. I am sure they are student fron R uni, they only prefer do ST as LT they will beed to go back early 5am. unless sat nite.

Baccarra upstair no 22 and bikini gal 38 and 48

Enjoy

Shyguy
17-07-2010, 09:15 PM
U go to ranibow 4, no 34, 52 and 89. I am sure they are student fron R uni, they only prefer do ST as LT they will beed to go back early 5am. unless sat nite.

Enjoy

Bro thailuck, thanks for the info! Will check them out. Counting down to my Bangkok trip tmr.... 17 hrs more to go! :D

BlueDragon193
17-07-2010, 09:38 PM
It is amazing out of nowhere, u came and wanted contact... but luckily u have me around to assist u. If u want uni student, u might want to wait outside Chula gate...

That why the TAT called it The Amazing Thailand.:D

Playman
17-07-2010, 10:21 PM
Thanks in advance....

If you are interested in uni girls maybe you can try this universities......!

Public

* Chulalongkorn University
* Kasetsart University
* King Mongkut's Institute of Technology Ladkrabang
* King Mongkut's Institute of Technology North Bangkok
* King Mongkut's University of Technology Thonburi
* Mahachulalongkornrajavidyalaya University
* Mahamakut Buddhist University
* Mahidol University
* National Institute of Development Administration
* Rajamangala University of Technology
* Ramkhamhaeng University
* Silpakorn University
* Srinakharinwirot University
* Sukhothai Thammathirat University
* Thammasat University

norice
17-07-2010, 11:13 PM
Berber,

Go to second floor of Baccara Gogos in Soi Cowboy, all the dancers have University of Asok uniforms! Majority of the dancers are majoring in Dance Physics and Finance!

adidas88
18-07-2010, 09:09 AM
Berber,

Go to second floor of Baccara Gogos in Soi Cowboy, all the dancers have University of Asok uniforms! Majority of the dancers are majoring in Dance Physics and Finance!
and they dun like to wear underwears .... :D :D

skybear
18-07-2010, 11:58 AM

Enjoy

Hi Bro... may i know where rainbow 4 locate ? i'm love bkk very much . always like to cheong new place......

thanks in advance to sharing above info..... nice too know all bkk kaki here....

;)

thailuck
18-07-2010, 03:15 PM
If you are interested in uni girls maybe you can try this universities......!

Public

* Chulalongkorn University
* Kasetsart University
* King Mongkut's Institute of Technology Ladkrabang
* King Mongkut's Institute of Technology North Bangkok
* King Mongkut's University of Technology Thonburi
* Mahachulalongkornrajavidyalaya University
* Mahamakut Buddhist University
* Mahidol University
* National Institute of Development Administration
* Rajamangala University of Technology
* Ramkhamhaeng University
* Silpakorn University
* Srinakharinwirot University
* Sukhothai Thammathirat University
* Thammasat University

Taikor, go to uni for wat, unless u reg. as student for thai language, than u got chance ti sian them. or another place is MBK shoping, lot of uni ger.

SING_IN_HCMC
18-07-2010, 03:25 PM
Hi Bro... may i know where rainbow 4 locate ? i'm love bkk very much . always like to cheong new place......

thanks in advance to sharing above info..... nice too know all bkk kaki here....

;)

You go Nana Plaza, Rainbow 4.

But bro, next time just google the thread you will have the ans.

naemlo
18-07-2010, 06:56 PM

There is search function in this forum.

You go Nana Plaza, Rainbow 4.

But bro, next time just google the thread you will have the ans.

U r very helpful. I will get zhu zhu to up your ass.

AC7935
18-07-2010, 09:03 PM
hi any bros be in bkk this aug 1st week.. lolz..
as i be there this time for some praying and fun. just seeing any bros be there.. ? :)

Playman
18-07-2010, 09:41 PM
Taikor, go to uni for wat, unless u reg. as student for thai language, than u got chance ti sian them. or another place is MBK shoping, lot of uni ger.

There is a SBF brother wants to know where got uni girls.....so obviously university loh...so list out the universities in Bangkok.

Wrong meh...? Hahahahahah! :D:D

Long time no see you! When bringing me to Bacarra University..? Or University Nana..?;)

adidas88
18-07-2010, 09:54 PM
There is a SBF brother wants to know where got uni girls.....so obviously university loh...so list out the universities in Bangkok.
Wrong meh...? Hahahahahah!
u r a smart smart boy boy .. :D
[QUOTE=Playman;5034123Long time no see you! When bringing me to Bacarra University..? Or University Nana..?[/QUOTE]
yes ...can bring me this newbie too ??
me will be in bkk from 6-9 aug ... :)

AC7935
18-07-2010, 09:57 PM

hey bro u be in bkk oso on 6-9 aug ..i be there from 5-8 wanna meet up chiong together ?

thailuck
18-07-2010, 10:43 PM

muhahaha, cp king u no need lah,

long time no see after we meet in boa zhu lin 18 months......

Shyguy
19-07-2010, 03:12 AM
Well... Reporting live again from Bangkok! Today not really my day - manage to land on the land of smiles at 1600 hrs but later at hotel to discover that they did not hold a room of double bed for me. Kicked a fuss and they make special arrangement of 1st night twin bed and then shift my 2nd night to double bed room but at a discounted rate from 1490 to 1350 baht. Will skip other parts and go straight to my cheonging adventure. Before I forget: Not trying to be racist but is there recent Arabic holidays? Usually I would see lots of farangs or japs along the suhumvit streets but instead I saw lots of Arabs(men, women and children).
Went soi cowboy 1st and finally it's back to the normal trend of huge crowd of farangs & jap. At bacarra, saw my target no 195 but lose out to a jap who's faster. At shark, saw my next target no 17 but lose out to another jap again! No target observed at tilac or spicegirls. Sigh... Morale low. Moved on to Nana.
Went to my fav rainbow I. Only to hear that my previous target no 137 whom I bf in April is no longer working Liao. Morale ultra low. Hang around longer to hope to find some gems but no girls attracted me. I move to rainbow II. Saw 1 target and seeing 1 jap kept eyeing on her, I quickly treat her a drink and bf her (ops... Didn't manage to make my way to last destination rainbow IV.

My FR
name- Lat
from - rainbow II (started her 1st day, I was 2nd customer)
age - 24
face - 8/10 cute and sweet looking with a pair of nice bug round eyes
figure - 8.5/10 a bit bah bah but she has a nice ass (which I never gotten the chance for doggie)
boobs - 9/10 this is the asset that had attracted me to her. A pair of nice natural C+ boobs that really shakes (giving me best shiok visual effect) during the pumping :p
bj - 6.5/10 surprisingly she gave bbbj but it was quite short and inexperienced.
fj - 7.5/10 well, a lower rating as I was doing 85% of the work. Like what I said, the best thing abt fj is able to see her pair of boobs shaking vigourously at all different positions.
Gf/comm - 8/10 her Eng is not bad, ways full of smiles.
Rtf - depends cos of 2 reasons: there are still so many girls waiting for me (esp I haven't stepped into rainbow IV yet) and she doesn't do LT.

in conclusion, at least things didn't end up as bad as u thought to be ( originally thought that I cannot find a gal whom I like)

adidas88
19-07-2010, 09:45 AM
muhahaha, cp king u no need lah,
long time no see after we meet in boa zhu lin 18 months......
18 mths ago we met in CP PZL ????
OMG ... u have good memory, bro ...
forgive me for my ignorance, i cannot recall that moment ... :(

u'll be in BKK during my trip ?? :)

JWNY
19-07-2010, 07:53 PM
strange not to see any recommendations on my favourites, Biwa and Nancy ;)

JWNY

adsl-
19-07-2010, 08:40 PM
ill be in bkk aug 6-10.. can meet up too!

norice
19-07-2010, 09:24 PM
JWNY,

In fact I was at Biwa and Nancy 2 weeks ago and the talent went down hill to the max! Oh baby, at Biwa, average rating was 3 - 6 and Nancy was 5-8, but I didn't select any girls, just took a look and left! There service is excellent but need to improve in selection in the future to be profitable. No soapys can bean Biwa in providing BBBJs, they're the best in Bangkok!

prentice
19-07-2010, 11:26 PM
called up my FL contacts in bkk, surprise surprise they all changed number or had this call back message if i want to leave my number, needless to say, none of them called back.

managed to get one who picked up, spoke mandarin! met her at platinum mall and had swensons, she drove me back to my hotel.

didn't talk about pricing, went straight to the bed, had a great shower together, she works in a mp over here. While she was in the toilet, came out, propped up my camcorder in my bag for my own viewing pleasure.

Went to action, great bbbj and mounted me with condom, in my pent up state, unfortunately i didn't last too long, to my disappointment. She went to toilet and i switched the camcorder off and went to put it on another table, didn't realised she was back in bed and asked me if i had a camera, i was caught red faced and owned up to it. She forced me to delete it after watching our action together and checked thrice, needless to say she wasn't so happy. The original plan was to ask her to stay for the whole day with me but she got pissed and after so many tries, she was still unhappy and wore her clothes and left despite my pleas for her to stay, she asked me for money, i ignored her and asked her to stay on, saying i'm sorry. Of course i wanted another shot but she was too pissed and said for another time, it will be 5000, of course i'm not going to pay that, i said 2500, then 3000 but she was not convinced, eventually she wanted her money and gave up, stormed out. Called her and apologised again she said mai pen rai, that it's free. I told her i'll make it up to her next time, although it's doubtful if there is gonna ever be 1.

Guess that's the story how i got a free fuck, well to be paid in future of coz...:P

Was not satiated, decided to check out the list of MP reviews i had, decided to check out the scene at amsterdam, having been around the huay kwang area previously. Took train to nearest station, alighted and walked towards direction of fortune hotel, crossed the road to amsterdam.

A nice mama-san who spoke english entertained me and showed me the pricing table, starting from 2200 to 4700 for model quality. Wasn't going to rush it and decided to sit down and check out the gals slowly. Some nice model qualities one, meaning they are tall but no way i was gonna pay 4700 for 1. Decided on a 3100 gal as she just came and was fresh, felt that by sitting there and observing the gals for so long and not making any decisions wasn't going to endear me to the existing gals so cut my losses and select someone new.

Mon was bubbly and cute SYT type but she wasn't that fair and dark creamy brown type, no matter as i was proven. Did checkout with the mama-san earlier that i wanted a gal who was ok with BBBJ and also checked with the gal myself if she was ok with CIM. I didn't regret my pick, great teasing and BBBJ for more than 30 mins too, on the bed facing the mirror to the tub while she washed and back to the bed. I'm not sure if she was trying to get me off but fortunately ammo wasn't that full tank, no issues lasting the pace.

Switched over to FJ with condom of course and hammered her deep and well, went through all the motions, think she liked a modified version of doggy with her legs in splits and me ramming her from behind while grabbing her boobs and massaging her arse.

Knew i wasn't going to cum with straight FJ, asked her to BBBJ me and CIM. She did it well and the CIM was a bit flat at the end though with a loose mouth leading to all the cum coming back down, losing the beauty of having that vacuum suction of a great BBBJ leading to CIM.

Left and checked out soi cowboy as that was the station i alighted and walked the entire stretch, looks not so packed compared to the last time i was here, perhaps it's a monday that's why. Went inside shark, sat down, didn't really see any interesting ones and decided to leave after the gal pestered me to buy a drink or leave. Went to Baccara next door, stood near the entrance, wasn't so appealing from what i can see and decided to leave. Passed by Thermae cafe on the way back and looks like a dump, was dark and the gals were standing like statues, didn't really see any interesting ones or maybe i didn't check it out for that long, decided to leave quickly. Was thinking if i should check out Nana plaza but the skies decided it for me, was drizzling slightly, headed back to hotel and this is the summary.

SirDennis
19-07-2010, 11:57 PM

Wrong meh...? Hahahahahah! :D:D

Long time no see you! When bringing me to Bacarra University..? Or University Nana..?;)

Do many of the uni students speak English? I don't know any Thai except Sawadee kap :)

Do any Samster's have any success with uni girls? As easy as those in China? (Singaporeans cant talk to China girls easier, so I say easier in China)

Man I sound like such a newb!

Triple-X
20-07-2010, 12:45 AM
Yes of cos they do speak simple english.I had a few lucky times picking them up and joining them at a few local joints like the nw defunct MenZeeds?,NOIR and a few other ulu place i dont know.Got to up a few of them as well,lol.Actually imo they think bringing a foreigner to chiong with them give them the supposed 'face' i think,its not about the $ u spend i suppose,though i do take the initiative to treat them too a few times la.Good humour and some looks applies as well too la.Have fun hunting! :)

yinyang
20-07-2010, 08:53 AM
called up my FL contacts in bkk, surprise surprise they all changed number or had this call back message if i want to leave my number, needless to say, none of them called back.
..gave up, stormed out. Called her and apologised again she said mai pen rai, that it's free. I told her i'll make it up to her next time, although it's doubtful if there is gonna ever be 1.
Passed by Thermae cafe on the way back and looks like a dump, was dark and the gals were standing like statues, didn't really see any interesting ones or maybe i didn't check it out for that long, decided to leave quickly.
Good shots (excuse the pun, wasn't referring to your 3rd eye ensuite). Yeah, SC is next to Asoke BTS exit. Lil black book needs to be refreshed:p;)

holymannn
20-07-2010, 10:15 AM
Bro, if your are looking for uni gal fl, most of them can speak at least simple English I believe, because their target are foreigner ma. But if you wanna tackle uni gal for ons, probably you need to speak Thai la.... Hope this help

Do many of the uni students speak English? I don't know any Thai except Sawadee kap :)

Do any Samster's have any success with uni girls? As easy as those in China? (Singaporeans cant talk to China girls easier, so I say easier in China)

Man I sound like such a newb!

holymannn
20-07-2010, 10:17 AM
I will be in bkk second week of august.... 555

hi any bros be in bkk this aug 1st week.. lolz..
as i be there this time for some praying and fun. just seeing any bros be there.. ? :)

holymannn
20-07-2010, 10:55 AM
Bro, you want to go disco with lobang or what?

If you just want to see see look look Thai disco, can try RCA flix/slim (no cover charge) a decent disco alot uni gal and office lady there. Maybe less fl there. If lucky maybe can get ons.

If you wanna see disco that full of uni gal, you got to go tonglor soi 10, they are 2 famous disco there, funky villa and muse, very very very crowded during weekend. Don't even have place to walk. No cover charge.

If you are into office lady, there is one disco at rachadra area behind esplanade call inch, alot office lady there. No cover charge as well.

If you into fl, you may want to try at scratch dog at sukhumvit soi 20, if i am not wrong the cover charge is 400baht, there are alot fl there and normally they go in small group, 2 to 3 gals.

Last but not least, if you are into ladyboy or gay, you can try your luck at WIP disco at liberty tower. No cover, crowd come in only after 2am. The gay and ladyboy will approach you... 555

Those are what I know in bkk la, they are probably more and other Tai kor may advice here. Please correct me if I am wrong... Happy cheoing...

Guys, im going bkk on 21st july. By loking at this forum i know where to have fun already. But i wonder how much will it be? Btw what is the name of a gd disco? N any cover n whats the charges like?

Shyguy
20-07-2010, 03:45 PM
Passed by Thermae cafe on the way back and looks like a dump, was dark and the gals were standing like statues, didn't really see any interesting ones or maybe i didn't check it out for that long, decided to leave quickly. Was thinking if i should check out Nana plaza but the skies decided it for me, was drizzling slightly, headed back to hotel and this is the summary.

Hi bro prentice, agree with you on Thermae. Went to check out on Thermae last night after fruitless trip to Soi Cowboy (Shark & Baccara). Or should I say I'm unlucky again and lose out my new target 107 at Baccara to Jap again :(
It was really dark inside and I just took 1 round of walking before heading back to the exit. Felt very weird cos all girls were just sitting/hanging around while no waiter/waitress bother to serve me. Moved on to NaNa Plaza.
Went Rainbow 4, 3,1 and finally back to 2 again after see left, see right and still think the girl (Lat) I BF from Rainbow 2 on the 1st night is my type. In case I forget, please do not waste money on buying drink for no 20 in Rainbow 1. Got big attitude problem :mad: --> Buy drink but not interested to sit beside me and also don't even talk. Complained to Mamasan but she just said that she's like this.

Nothing new on the ratings I have given in my previous post for Lat, except that she's more accommodating since it's my 2nd time BF her. Gave me a breast F** plus a longer BBBJ. She's still not keen on LT. So, I had supper with her after the session and tata liao.

Err.. For my this short trip 2 days 2 nights, I think that for me, July isn't really not a good period to cheong as I didn't realize it's the Jap golden week/month (So Nana and Soi Cowboy were all flooded with Jap). A interesting BKK scene for me in July (Never remember this in my 8 trips to BKK) --> All Agogo flooded with Jap while Sukhumvit streets are flooded with Arabs.

BlueDragon193
20-07-2010, 04:51 PM

Will try to meet up with you and PM you later.
Also do let me know what your plan.:D

adidas88
20-07-2010, 05:51 PM
Will try to meet up with you and PM you later.
Also do let me know what your plan.
sure bro ...
plan ??? no need plan to go bkk ...
becoz planning will screw u big time ...
just go with the flow and u'll enjoy more ... :D :D

civic_jerk
20-07-2010, 06:09 PM
So damm happenings. Tonight will go check it out again.

managed to get one who picked up, spoke mandarin! met her at platinum mall and had swensons, she drove me back to my hotel.

didn't talk about pricing, went straight to the bed, had a great shower together, she works in a mp over here. While she was in the toilet, came out, propped up my camcorder in my bag for my own viewing pleasure.

Went to action, great bbbj and mounted me with condom, in my pent up state, unfortunately i didn't last too long, to my disappointment. She went to toilet and i switched the camcorder off and went to put it on another table, didn't realised she was back in bed and asked me if i had a camera, i was caught red faced and owned up to it. She forced me to delete it after watching our action together and checked thrice, needless to say she wasn't so happy. The original plan was to ask her to stay for the whole day with me but she got pissed and after so many tries, she was still unhappy and wore her clothes and left despite my pleas for her to stay, she asked me for money, i ignored her and asked her to stay on, saying i'm sorry. Of course i wanted another shot but she was too pissed and said for another time, it will be 5000, of course i'm not going to pay that, i said 2500, then 3000 but she was not convinced, eventually she wanted her money and gave up, stormed out. Called her and apologised again she said mai pen rai, that it's free. I told her i'll make it up to her next time, although it's doubtful if there is gonna ever be 1.

Guess that's the story how i got a free fuck, well to be paid in future of coz...:P

Was not satiated, decided to check out the list of MP reviews i had, decided to check out the scene at amsterdam, having been around the huay kwang area previously. Took train to nearest station, alighted and walked towards direction of fortune hotel, crossed the road to amsterdam.

A nice mama-san who spoke english entertained me and showed me the pricing table, starting from 2200 to 4700 for model quality. Wasn't going to rush it and decided to sit down and check out the gals slowly. Some nice model qualities one, meaning they are tall but no way i was gonna pay 4700 for 1. Decided on a 3100 gal as she just came and was fresh, felt that by sitting there and observing the gals for so long and not making any decisions wasn't going to endear me to the existing gals so cut my losses and select someone new.

Mon was bubbly and cute SYT type but she wasn't that fair and dark creamy brown type, no matter as i was proven. Did checkout with the mama-san earlier that i wanted a gal who was ok with BBBJ and also checked with the gal myself if she was ok with CIM. I didn't regret my pick, great teasing and BBBJ for more than 30 mins too, on the bed facing the mirror to the tub while she washed and back to the bed. I'm not sure if she was trying to get me off but fortunately ammo wasn't that full tank, no issues lasting the pace.

Switched over to FJ with condom of course and hammered her deep and well, went through all the motions, think she liked a modified version of doggy with her legs in splits and me ramming her from behind while grabbing her boobs and massaging her arse.

Knew i wasn't going to cum with straight FJ, asked her to BBBJ me and CIM. She did it well and the CIM was a bit flat at the end though with a loose mouth leading to all the cum coming back down, losing the beauty of having that vacuum suction of a great BBBJ leading to CIM.

Left and checked out soi cowboy as that was the station i alighted and walked the entire stretch, looks not so packed compared to the last time i was here, perhaps it's a monday that's why. Went inside shark, sat down, didn't really see any interesting ones and decided to leave after the gal pestered me to buy a drink or leave. Went to Baccara next door, stood near the entrance, wasn't so appealing from what i can see and decided to leave. Passed by Thermae cafe on the way back and looks like a dump, was dark and the gals were standing like statues, didn't really see any interesting ones or maybe i didn't check it out for that long, decided to leave quickly. Was thinking if i should check out Nana plaza but the skies decided it for me, was drizzling slightly, headed back to hotel and this is the summary.

deadman
20-07-2010, 08:55 PM
i will reach BKK on 22nd july night...

any expert to bring me around? :p

mikemike
21-07-2010, 12:05 AM
I will be in bkk second week of august.... 555

Wah bro, you very the powderful hor..going again..eieiei..i must wait for my 2 yellow cards suspension then can go again..555+ After that will wait for your juicy FR liao..eieiei

roadrunerboi
21-07-2010, 07:57 AM
Hi bros...
Available Sunday Jul 25 for chiong?
Anyone interested?
Monday holiday...

yinyang
21-07-2010, 09:20 AM
..any expert to bring me around?
No offence, but nobody here owes you that "tour". If you want some company, check if your dates coincide with theirs > then pm your invite. Else, you risk kena responses and think you have no wish to switch to different nic like deadmeat.

Seems you are not exactly greenhorn either (from your earlier posting here). You'll also have fun self discovering.
only know soi cowboy n nana...

healeo
21-07-2010, 10:10 AM
Hi

i will be going on the 22nd july and staying near Nong Bon area

any fun over there?

d'Artagnan
21-07-2010, 11:21 AM
Hi

i will be going on the 22nd july and staying near Nong Bon area

any fun over there? take a cab to ratchada :)

holymannn
21-07-2010, 12:16 PM
Got to blame the England team la, they lost to Germany... I bet with a fb gal that if Germany win, I will make a trip up to bkk to meet her ma... I got to keep the promise... Kan... Anyway this is a approved trip by hm as well.... So, go without fear liaw. Hehe .... Will try to discover more Cheong place and share with you ya... No worry, suspend period will over soon. Please let me know your next trip na. :)

Wah bro, you very the powderful hor..going again..eieiei..i must wait for my 2 yellow cards suspension then can go again..555+ After that will wait for your juicy FR liao..eieiei

Playman
21-07-2010, 02:15 PM
sure bro ...
plan ??? no need plan to go bkk ...
becoz planning will screw u big time ...
just go with the flow and u'll enjoy more ... :D :D

When CK goes to Bkk the $$$ do the walking and talking....no plan need one...!:D

The CashKing of BKK/CP/CA is back......!

Too bad, we always miss each other.....!

adidas88
21-07-2010, 02:19 PM
When CK goes to Bkk the $$$ do the walking and talking....no plan need one...!
no lar ... in BKK, it's better not to plan too much becoz thngs normally dun turn out the way u have planned and that will frustrate u ...
thus to have a good time in BKK .. just go with the flow ...

Too bad, we always miss each other.....!
so how bro ..... me will be in cp from 19th to 25th ...
wanna join me there ??

Playman
21-07-2010, 02:58 PM
no lar ... in BKK, it's better not to plan too much becoz thngs normally dun turn out the way u have planned and that will frustrate u ...
thus to have a good time in BKK .. just go with the flow ...

I fully agree with you as it never turn out to be what we plan....free and easy is the best!

so how bro ..... me will be in cp from 19th to 25th ...
wanna join me there ??

Actually I am very gian to join you that is why I am working extra hard to close the deal asap and ...hehehe I am there to be your body guard....an old fat one if you don't mind!:D

naemlo
21-07-2010, 03:03 PM
.an old fat one if you don't mind!:D

Wrong words used... should be handsome young hunk. :rolleyes: :D

adidas88
21-07-2010, 04:08 PM
Actually I am very gian to join you that is why I am working extra hard to close the deal asap and ...hehehe I am there to be your body guard....an old fat one if you don't mind!:D
old fat one how to be my bodyguard and protect me ??? :confused:
afterward, i have to protect u instead ... :D :D

etct88
21-07-2010, 05:42 PM

.... be careful of 'fat' sheep that eat dinosaurs.......:D

naemlo
21-07-2010, 08:50 PM
.... be careful of 'fat' sheep that eat dinosaurs.......:D

Acts pig, eats tiger.

BMW X5
21-07-2010, 09:18 PM
Got to blame the England team la, they lost to Germany... I bet with a fb gal that if Germany win, I will make a trip up to bkk to meet her ma... I got to keep the promise... Kan... Anyway this is a approved trip by hm as well.... So, go without fear liaw. Hehe .... Will try to discover more Cheong place and share with you ya... No worry, suspend period will over soon. Please let me know your next trip na. :)

No need to blame or give excuse bro. Your statement alone is full of POWER.

motoji
21-07-2010, 11:07 PM
This Week is a long Weekend, hope those in bkk Will enjoy themselves.

norice
22-07-2010, 12:33 AM
Motoji,

What about you?

mikemike
22-07-2010, 12:39 AM

Swee :D definitely will update you..eieiei..be it bkk or cm..eieiei..sanook na krap!

Playman
22-07-2010, 03:42 AM

Try to act fierce lah....if anything goes wrong, hide behind you....loh!

You CK no-one would be willing to hurt you......too valuable...!:D

adidas88
22-07-2010, 08:56 AM
.... be careful of 'fat' sheep that eat dinosaurs.......
.Acts pig, eats tiger.
wow .. this bro playman sure have some reputation ... :D :D

Try to act fierce lah....if anything goes wrong, hide behind you....loh!
You CK no-one would be willing to hurt you......too valuable...!
alamak .. ini macham i better DIY liao ... :D :D

michaeldust
22-07-2010, 12:30 PM
Bros, I just reach bkk yestatday..just want to check where i can look for fl or maybe uni student (if there is) ard my area and what is the process? like how much? Im staying at sukhumit soi 22 now.

Im totally idiot in BKK but if u guys need some advice for philippines i can share.

norice
22-07-2010, 01:09 PM
michaeldust,

That's easy, just go to Thermae Coffee Shop located on Sukhumvit Soi 15, Ruamchitt Hotel's basement! Go directly to the back of the shop and select girls hanging around the jukebox. Short time is approximately 2,000B and long time is 3,000 - 4,000B. Lots of cuties and Uni girls!

michaeldust
22-07-2010, 01:26 PM
michaeldust,

That's easy, just go to Thermae Coffee Shop located on Sukhumvit Soi 15, Ruamchitt Hotel's basement! Go directly to the back of the shop and select girls hanging around the jukebox. Short time is approximately 2,000B and long time is 3,000 - 4,000B. Lots of cuties and Uni girls!

Oh thank you so much. will check up later. Btw i browseing the tread now, i saw someone saying "the step" at 300B..?what is that?

holymannn
22-07-2010, 01:33 PM
Taiko... Those gal hanging around jukebox, are they fl? Need barfine for them or not? Thanks

michaeldust,

michaeldust
22-07-2010, 01:45 PM
Just came back from a trip to BKK. Just to update bros about Go Go bars at Sol Cowboy. Used to go to MP like Poseidon and Amsterdam but this time just look.
Went to Baccara, sat on lower floor just below the stage, all the pussies you can see both the girls on the lower stage and and above the on the glass floor above.
Both upstairs and downstairs have 2 sets of girls.
Downstairs girls just have different swimsuits tops but all miniskirts with no panties.
Upstairs schoolgirl uniform with miniskirts and no panties, but 1 set of girls will take off top while the other do not. They will rotate every 15 to 20 mins.
In between sets, they girls can sit with you, you just have buy them drinks (140-160 bahts).
What you do when they sit with you varies from girl to girl.
The main purpose is for them to convince you to barfine them and take them back.
On thursday, there was also a show at about 11.30pm. Upstairs was 4 girls completely naked and licking each other's pussy in different positions while downstairs was about 6 girls dancing completely naked.
The show as only about 1/2 hour but imagine, 6 naked girls dancing in front of you with 4 girls licking each other through the glass floor above.
Was quite a surprise.

Maybe for the BKK old timers this is usual but it was quite a lazy night of sight seeing.

Where is the add? i may want to check it out. how much is to Barfine them?

michaeldust
22-07-2010, 02:24 PM
Sorry..does places like nana and cowboy operate in afternoon? if not anyone knows what is the operating time?

As im very boring in hotel now..hehe

norice
22-07-2010, 02:31 PM
Members,

As noted previously, Therme Coffee Shop is a freelancer place, you don't have to pay barfine! Usually 2,000B for short time and 3,000 - 4,000B for long time! Jukebox girls are best looking of the bunch but make your selection by walking in circle. If you're jaidee, give a small tip to the old lady that hangs around the steps front of the hotel, she has no income after getting banned from Thermae!

All the gogo bars's barfine is 600B and short time ranges from 2,000 0 2,500B!

If you're bored in the afternoon, go to Sukhumvit Soi 24 or 26, lots of oil/lotion massage places to have fun! Search www.gdiary.com Gogo bars usually open after 7:30 pm. Some of the soapys open at 1:00 pm.

Innocent
22-07-2010, 03:01 PM
To Norice,

See you tonite bro!
been a while since April ya, my flight just got delayyed now, shld be reaching about 7+ pm, did you change ur number again?

Wheres Don? still alive & kicking in BKK?

Cheerios

nonstop
22-07-2010, 03:59 PM
Any guys here into gangbangs? Will be in bangkok late Sept. Looking for kakis.

Drop me pvt mail

linda tan
22-07-2010, 04:15 PM
bro norice,can direct me the way to radburana?is there any nice n cheap hotels in or near sutisan besides watanna mansion and nice restaurants for couples datings...needs ur recommendation,bro....thx

michaeldust
22-07-2010, 06:51 PM
Members,

As noted previously, Therme Coffee Shop is a freelancer place, you don't have to pay barfine! Usually 2,000B for short time and 3,000 - 4,000B for long time! Jukebox girls are best looking of the bunch but make your selection by walking in circle. If you're jaidee, give a small tip to the old lady that hangs around the steps front of the hotel, she has no income after getting banned from Thermae!

If you're bored in the afternoon, go to Sukhumvit Soi 24 or 26, lots of oil/lotion massage places to have fun! Search www.gdiary.com Gogo bars usually open after 7:30 pm. Some of the soapys open at 1:00 pm.

Thank you bro..i seek your advice then go walk walk and take a look.
The Price of Most of the massage place is ard 1500-2450 baht. their service is mostly massage+massage of balls+hJ only. Taking off of cloths is charge separately.Got one is 1900 baht with all the big breast girl who can do anything except FJ. It is somewhere in Sukhumvit 26. I cant remember its name but it 2 massage place before "Pink Massage". all the girls wear short skirt.

I was thinking of going in but in the end i choose to walk somemore to sukhumvit 24.

then i saw the sakura massage in sukhumvit 24..so i check the price..it is the same.
But then i saw a nice lady sitting outside a hair salon looking at me. so i purposely walk near to her.then she told me they provide massage also. with "special" service with only 1300baht (massage+HJ_. The point of time i thought was just HJ and lazy to go back to 26 and she is not bad looking. therefore i decide to try it out.

She bring down to basement and show me to a room. So i take off everything waiting for her. Then she come in and start striping. Btw bro, she is not for Boobs lover but for me look gd can already.

The massage is so-so only then she ask me to turn around facing her. then she start to play my gun..so i thought "oh ok..it time to start the HJ" but she
after awhile she put my gun in her month..OMG is it true? I can say her BJ is power. As im not a BJ person, i almost cim. Therefore i ask her to stop. then she start to stroke and soon kiss my whole body and eventually we locks lips.
I start sucking her nipple then i think she is pretty high by then. Suddenly she sit up n pull out a CD from no where. Then cap me and we start fingering and FJ.

OMG..she is good. then we did it. After that is history..haha..Overall it is so good with 1300Baht (massage+HJ+massage of balls+Kissing+oral+Finger+FJ).

Looks : 8/10
Boobs: 5/10
FJ: 10/10
BJ: 10/10
Licking of balls::9/10

That my point of view. Thanks bro for your intro.

BlueDragon193
22-07-2010, 10:53 PM
From Pattaya to Bangkok took a 97 bahts mini van and alight at Bts Victory Monument station.

Spend one night to attend a Birthday Party in Claudia and met one of the Bank Club dancer who told me about the naught scene in the KTV room that I heard about. She came over after her Thai customer bar fine her out and left for home but too bad I have to leave early for my morning flight.

Maybe, next time....:D

dirtbag_26
23-07-2010, 12:30 AM
The massage is so-so only then she ask me to turn around facing her. then she start to play my gun..so i thought "oh ok..it time to start the HJ" but she
after awhile she put my gun in her month..OMG is it true? I can say her BJ is power. As im not a BJ person, i almost cim. Therefore i ask her to stop. then she start to stroke and soon kiss my whole body and eventually we locks lips.
I start sucking her nipple then i think she is pretty high by then. Suddenly she sit up n pull out a CD from no where. Then cap me and we start fingering and FJ.

OMG..she is good. then we did it. After that is history..haha..Overall it is so good with 1300Baht (massage+HJ+massage of balls+Kissing+oral+Finger+FJ).

hello bro welcome to bangkok!!!!! hahahaha

healeo
23-07-2010, 12:40 AM
Any kind soul can advice me on gogo bar.

Cos now in bkk and very tempered to go gogo bar but dunno how they work.

If any bro in bkk now, wan to chong together on friday nite ?

Playman
23-07-2010, 01:54 AM
Any kind soul can advice me on gogo bar.

Cos now in bkk and very tempered to go gogo bar but dunno how they work.

If any bro in bkk now, wan to chong together on friday nite ?

Somewhere in this thread there is a guide book written by Pirate booty...so look up for it..!:)

yinyang
23-07-2010, 08:56 AM
Any kind soul can advice me on gogo bar... tempered to go gogo bar but dunno how they work.
Try checking out this specific thread on aggs. You may hit pay dirt, enjoy!:p

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=28063

Ps: Seems you lurking around for a loooong while. Go, enjoy and let us know your sexperience (FR);):D

motoji
23-07-2010, 11:09 AM
Motoji,

What about you?

Hi Norice,
I will be in Pattaya with my gig.

Triple-X
23-07-2010, 11:13 AM
1 of my fav MP is still ThongLor1 (http://www.thonglormassage.com/index1.html) at Soi 26.Rooms are spacious and quiet.I pretty much like their bodyscrub(or my gal was pretty good at it!).A must-go for my trip everytime!:)

prentice
23-07-2010, 03:10 PM
Followup FR on my visit to Poseidon in the afternoon.

Wanted to try Copa Cobana next door actually, arrived at 1 in the afternoon, bloody hot day from Sutthisan , take exit 4 and not 3 like i did, passed the overhead bridge and didn't go up, had to walk quite far just to get to the next overhead bridge and walk back to the correct side of the road where the MPs were.

I've been to poseidon previously but didn't choose a gal in my last trip due to limited finances. Copa only opens at 2 so i went over to Poseidon, hello, some papa-san asked me to sit, there was the one and only girl looked at me but she has customer, so i sat down, had a drink of water, was asked to wait in a totally empty room, btw, it's supposed to open at 1:30 just for bros who chiong in afternoon.

Anyway when it was close to 130, more talent walked in to the viewing room and papa-san tried intro some gals to me, and who to take. I asked for one who was ok with BBBJ as i know from experience that most gals in MP don't do it. He asked for some tips, i said if service is good, sure tip him.

He recommended 1 gal , 224, which didn't came in every day and said service was good, natural big boobs. Looking at the time, i said ok and in any case i can't see that clearly from where i'm sitting minus glasses.

To be honest, i can't even remember her name but she sure had big knockers in that petite frame. Went up, usual soapy process, started filling the tub and some small talk, got touchy feely on the bed, the funny thing is that when i tried to take off my clothes, she asked me to stay and said she service me, well that was nice, gd service, some tips needed later :P

As she sucked cock with gusto, without me even having a wash, took in the sensation, put on a rubber and let her rode me. Big boob lovers should know, nothing beats a natural 36D boobs and it was really something, seeing it sideways, like what you see from a magazine. She was accomodating, a couple of different positions having limited ammo and wanted to enjoy her BBBJ and i told her i want to CIM, she was ok, i said 2 shots, she was ok too, hmm :)

In the end i probably got a BBBJ for 25/30 mins before eventually bottoming out my tank or what's left there and laid spent. Did the usual soapy thing, which was relaxing but don't like having my cock being soaped too much, i think when it gets into the pee hole, it does get a bit uncomfortable if you know what i mean.

Had a good body massage after that on the bed and i guess i was almost half asleep, time flew, i guess she could tell from my body language and the cum in her mouth earlier that i couldn't make it, phone buzzed and that was it.

Tip, at 3:30 when i left, there were definitely more selections there and probably a good time to start visiting MPs.

healeo
23-07-2010, 06:31 PM
A short FR of 2 MP that I went these few days.

Day 1 : Nataree

Went in at about 5pm, a lot of girls to choose from.
Pick 1 at $2300.
Forget her no and name.
Everything SOP, wash up then fuck on bed.
Room quite old and run down.

Day 2 : Amsterdam

This place a lot better!
Choose S22
Boob : C
Height : 155
Cutie!
Very good service and gf feel!
Price : $3100
Room a lot better that nataree.
Soapy massage and boob job
Bbbj also quite good!
Confirm have to try it out

Anyone wan to chiong tonight

jwbparty
24-07-2010, 10:42 AM
then i saw the sakura massage in sukhumvit 24..so i check the price..it is the same.
But then i saw a nice lady sitting outside a hair salon looking at me. so i purposely walk near to her.then she told me they provide massage also. with "special" service with only 1300baht (massage+HJ_. The point of time i thought was just HJ and lazy to go back to 26 and she is not bad looking. therefore i decide to try it out.

She bring down to basement and show me to a room. So i take off everything waiting for her. Then she come in and start striping. Btw bro, she is not for Boobs lover but for me look gd can already.

michaeldust - have address or name of this hair salon? thanks.

KHS05
25-07-2010, 12:36 AM
Sorry for sealing this thread.

Bro, I'm wondering is there anymore male-female sex show (those similar in Amsterdam) in BKK? I've seen it years ago in Patpong but the most I get now is female-female lesbian show or male-male gay show. Any bro has info to share?

KHS05

indianmagicoil
25-07-2010, 01:22 AM
Still have at Patpong. Go any of the bars located on the 2nd floor of the main soi. Easy to spot as there will be touts downstairs holding pieces of cardboard advertising their "happy hour" beer prices and shouting "ping-pong show!" ;)

roadrunerboi
25-07-2010, 07:49 AM
Hi bros... genuine request... not tag-along request.
Today is Sunday in BKK, tomorrow holiday...
My plan to Gig-it at Huahin fell thru bcos I book too late and no rooms at the nice places anymore.
Anyone game for party tonight?

I was planning to hit Nana Plaza and then move upwards to Cowboy...

PM me... am a local number.

holymannn
25-07-2010, 11:31 AM
Good one bro.....

Followup FR on my visit to Poseidon in the afternoon.

Wanted to try Copa Cobana next door actually, arrived at 1 in the afternoon, bloody hot day from Sutthisan , take exit 4 and not 3 like i did, passed the overhead bridge and didn't go up, had to walk quite far just to get to the next overhead bridge and walk back to the correct side of the road where the MPs were.

I've been to poseidon previously but didn't choose a gal in my last trip due to limited finances. Copa only opens at 2 so i went over to Poseidon, hello, some papa-san asked me to sit, there was the one and only girl looked at me but she has customer, so i sat down, had a drink of water, was asked to wait in a totally empty room, btw, it's supposed to open at 1:30 just for bros who chiong in afternoon.

Anyway when it was close to 130, more talent walked in to the viewing room and papa-san tried intro some gals to me, and who to take. I asked for one who was ok with BBBJ as i know from experience that most gals in MP don't do it. He asked for some tips, i said if service is good, sure tip him.

He recommended 1 gal , 224, which didn't came in every day and said service was good, natural big boobs. Looking at the time, i said ok and in any case i can't see that clearly from where i'm sitting minus glasses.

To be honest, i can't even remember her name but she sure had big knockers in that petite frame. Went up, usual soapy process, started filling the tub and some small talk, got touchy feely on the bed, the funny thing is that when i tried to take off my clothes, she asked me to stay and said she service me, well that was nice, gd service, some tips needed later :P

As she sucked cock with gusto, without me even having a wash, took in the sensation, put on a rubber and let her rode me. Big boob lovers should know, nothing beats a natural 36D boobs and it was really something, seeing it sideways, like what you see from a magazine. She was accomodating, a couple of different positions having limited ammo and wanted to enjoy her BBBJ and i told her i want to CIM, she was ok, i said 2 shots, she was ok too, hmm :)

In the end i probably got a BBBJ for 25/30 mins before eventually bottoming out my tank or what's left there and laid spent. Did the usual soapy thing, which was relaxing but don't like having my cock being soaped too much, i think when it gets into the pee hole, it does get a bit uncomfortable if you know what i mean.

Had a good body massage after that on the bed and i guess i was almost half asleep, time flew, i guess she could tell from my body language and the cum in her mouth earlier that i couldn't make it, phone buzzed and that was it.

Tip, at 3:30 when i left, there were definitely more selections there and probably a good time to start visiting MPs.

holymannn
25-07-2010, 11:32 AM
Thanks Tai kor....

Members,

holymannn
25-07-2010, 11:35 AM
Bro... you very adventurous... and you are lucky too.... 555

I shall pay a visit at soi 24 and 26 next trip.... :)

Thank you bro..i seek your advice then go walk walk and take a look.
The Price of Most of the massage place is ard 1500-2450 baht. their service is mostly massage+massage of balls+hJ only. Taking off of cloths is charge separately.Got one is 1900 baht with all the big breast girl who can do anything except FJ. It is somewhere in Sukhumvit 26. I cant remember its name but it 2 massage place before "Pink Massage". all the girls wear short skirt.

I was thinking of going in but in the end i choose to walk somemore to sukhumvit 24.

Playman
25-07-2010, 12:03 PM

Prince, don't forget to take me along ah....:D:D

El Frances
25-07-2010, 03:54 PM
michaeldust,

Actually there are two categories of girls in Thermae, girls looking for Japanese customers (who often wouldn't ever talk to farangs) and girls for farangs. Girls for Japanese are so cute and the price is the price above. Girls for farangs are less pretty (probably not uni girls), often older, and of course not the same price (i.e. 1000/1500 ST).

Other options are around Nana station and soi Nana, but it's hit and miss. There is sometimes a gem around, but it's a question of luck.

adidas88
25-07-2010, 04:43 PM
dun say u lar ...
me going to bkk soon ... u also dun want to bring me ard .. so sad ..:( :(

etct88
25-07-2010, 05:00 PM
dun say u lar ...
me going to bkk soon ... u also dun want to bring me ard .. so sad ..:( :(

... you ask, he will oblige.....:p:p

norice
25-07-2010, 07:45 PM
El Frances,

You're way off, those girls by the jukebox are not only looking Japanese customers, they want to meet ASIANS! I don't know where you got the idea of those girls only wants Japanese customers! Don't spread false rumors in this forum, once again attractive girls by the jukebox will go with any Asians!!! Do you homework! Also, girls who are stationed opposite of jukebox are average to attractive and they're willing to go with falangs as long as they pay 1,500B - 2,000B, it seemed they are more desperate for customers!

indianmagicoil
25-07-2010, 08:21 PM
Girls at jukebox? Prefer Japs? Farangs? Whatever? Didn't know there were categories. Whenever I walk in and see all the girls lines up like one big meat market.

Preferred MO is to make a round or 2. Order a beer. Sit down and slowly see which girls catches your fancy or trying to get your attention. Invite her over for a small chit-chat to assess if you will have a good time later with her or not. Nego price and off you go! :D

norice
25-07-2010, 09:07 PM
Indianmagicoil,

Your MO is correct, but majority of the jukebox girls wants only Asians as their customers! Next time we meet at Noi's Seafood, I'll give you a short history on Thermae Coffee Shop! I've been going to Thermae for the past 14 years.

Girls by the jukebox are prejudice but can you blame them?

adidas88
25-07-2010, 10:26 PM
Indianmagicoil,

Your MO is correct, but majority of the jukebox girls wants only Asians as their customers! Next time we meet at Noi's Seafood, I'll give you a short history on Thermae Coffee Shop! I've been going to Thermae for the past 14 years.

bro norice ... me will be in BKK soon ...
can guide this newbie to Thermae Coffee shop ??? :)

nibby
26-07-2010, 12:27 AM
Sup Bros, sidetrack abit, can we find Non Lubricated Condoms in BKK mama shops etc easily? any bros got experience? Thanks

indianmagicoil
26-07-2010, 01:12 AM
Sup Bros, sidetrack abit, can we find Non Lubricated Condoms in BKK mama shops etc easily? any bros got experience? Thanks
SMLC? :rolleyes:

norice
26-07-2010, 01:19 AM
Motoji,
How's your gig at Pattaya so far?

norice
26-07-2010, 01:21 AM
Nibby,

What size?

Indianmagicoil, your fingers are fast!

Soopafly
26-07-2010, 06:41 AM
Indianmagicoil,

Bro Norice,

I am still thinking about the SYT we saw at Thermae, the one with an exotic look? Remember? She came with her friend who kept smiling at us. At the end, you gave them a small tip before we left. I ended up with Jen from Rainbow 2 (Nana Plaza) who was very good, but I have since wondered what it would have been like with the one in Thermae.

For fellow cheongsters, the bottom line is that if you fancy a particular girl in Thermae, just invite her to your table and buy her a drink. You can get a good sense whether she is the one! Remember, if you have the money, you WILL ge the honey :O)

Have fun and be safe out there!

thailuck
26-07-2010, 12:17 PM

Do u need somebody to bring u to soi 24 and 26 meh? U are the 1 intro me to this soi for angel massage, thongLor massage, mango massage, snow white massage. 55555555:rolleyes:

Playman
26-07-2010, 12:33 PM
Do u need somebody to bring u to soi 24 and 26 meh? U are the 1 intro me to this soi for angel massage, thongLor massage, mango massage, snow white massage. 55555555:rolleyes:

Got meh?....old already couldn't remember..sorry ah!:):p

BlueDragon193
26-07-2010, 03:00 PM
bro norice ... me will be in BKK soon ...
can guide this newbie to Thermae Coffee shop ??? :)

Instead of holding your hand we push you around on a pram and the gals there will said wow and what a cute and humsub boy.:D

adidas88
26-07-2010, 05:13 PM
Instead of holding your hand we push you around on a pram and the gals there will said wow and what a cute and humsub boy.:D
cute and humsub boy boy want to drink milk ... :D :D

El Frances
26-07-2010, 05:45 PM
El Frances,

You're way off, those girls by the jukebox are not only looking Japanese customers, they want to meet ASIANS! I don't know where you got the idea of those girls only wants Japanese customers! Don't spread false rumors in this forum, once again attractive girls by the jukebox will go with any Asians!!! Do you homework! Also, girls who are stationed opposite of jukebox are average to attractive and they're willing to go with falangs as long as they pay 1,500B - 2,000B, it seemed they are more desperate for customers!

Sorry, I never wrote girls by the juke box don't go with other Asians than Japanese. Most Asian customers there are Japanese and are their main target, the girls even dress like Japanese, sometimes speak a little Japanese, etc... Eventually, they may also go with other Asians but it's not their main target (and Japanese are supposed to be quicker). So if you prefer, it's not a Japanese/Farang borderline, its an Asian/Farang borderline, no problem!

piratebooty
26-07-2010, 06:40 PM
i think those "jukebox" girls will go with anyone who has the $$$ deniro, its just they believe in the misled stereotype that all japs/farangs pay way better than the average asian. I dont really think they have a preference really be it asian/farang if they did u'd think they'd prefer their number1 customers to be thai instead.;)

on that note, anyone here have any high end OKT contacts? im talking about the >10000baht/pop semi dara type puyings. PM me plss, will be heading to BKK at the end of Aug.

1stdesire
26-07-2010, 08:17 PM
Indianmagicoil,

Bro Norice, "I've been going to Thermae for the past 14 years. "

Must be a place not to be missed......

Can share where is this place? And what can we do over there?

Thanks.

motoji
26-07-2010, 08:43 PM
Motoji,
How's your gig at Pattaya so far?

Hi Norice,
I'm just back to bkk this afternoon, was so tired after 2 days of vigorous exercise :D. Heavy rain on sat nite, therefore i did not walk around much. 2nd night was crowded as there was a night market along the beach road.

Ratchada is raining heavily now, gonna go to bed early, as have to work tml.

norice
26-07-2010, 11:09 PM
Motoji,

Don't go to Tharn Thong tomorrow, it will be closed! Don't work too hard, let the Thais bust their butt bringing revenues to the company! You're the boss relax and enjoy life!

norice
26-07-2010, 11:12 PM
Blue Drgon 193,

I never saw you at Thermae, during your next trip, let's go and ogle all the young attractive girls!. Non-alcoholic drinks are cheap, only 60B!

SirDennis
27-07-2010, 12:21 AM
Hi Norice,
I'm just back to bkk this afternoon, was so tired after 2 days of vigorous exercise :D. Heavy rain on sat nite, therefore i did not walk around much. 2nd night was crowded as there was a night market along the beach road.

Ratchada is raining heavily now, gonna go to bed early, as have to work tml.

Ah dammit...I'm going to Bangkok in a few days time.......

holymannn
27-07-2010, 09:21 AM

Sifuuuuuu you suaning me again.... Please, spare my life.... 55555

holymannn
27-07-2010, 09:27 AM
Girls at jukebox? Prefer Japs? Farangs? Whatever? Didn't know there were categories. Whenever I walk in and see all the girls lines up like one big meat market.

Preferred MO is to make a round or 2. Order a beer. Sit down and slowly see which girls catches your fancy or trying to get your attention. Invite her over for a small chit-chat to assess if you will have a good time later with her or not. Nego price and off you go! :D

Good tactic.... Btw, what is the opeartion hour of thermae coffee shop?

BlueDragon193
27-07-2010, 10:38 AM
Blue Drgon 193,

I never saw you at Thermae, during your next trip, let's go and ogle all the young attractive girls!. Non-alcoholic drinks are cheap, only 60B!

Norice,

Have not gone there since the original Thermae was knock down.

VReaper
27-07-2010, 11:29 AM

brother ah xiao di here ask ur help, ani goot masage places dere that are not those straight fj one and got goot syt young type?? cos i still not dat old prefer younger gals to msg me and dun relli prefer thos standard Mp places with fj......:o:p

thanki muchi to anybodi else who can give help.......xiao di here say thnk u veri muchi :p

norice
27-07-2010, 11:43 AM
Bd 139,

WOW LAU LAU, that's ages ago, you better get your feet wet! It's totally different from those Star War days! Better looking girls, but more expensive!!!

Playman
27-07-2010, 11:59 AM
Sifuuuuuu you suaning me again.... Please, spare my life.... 55555

Me old already dare not go alone and with you, I have no fear when the Prince is here .....not suan you, this coming trip, I will follow you ah!

I dare not suan you....I never been to all those exotic places..to fish yet! Maybe this coming trip, we fish together,yeah!

Damn my fishing rods, all rusty already, can borrow yours or not? Hahahaha :D

indianmagicoil
27-07-2010, 02:01 PM
Have not gone there since the original Thermae was knock down.Wah KNN bro! One master has revealed himself. Tatz like how long ago? Many of us here still in school pah go li! BTW how was the birthday party? So sorry our dates can't meet. When u coming back?

Good tactic.... Btw, what is the opeartion hour of thermae coffee shop?
Always go there after 10pm but they close at 2am. Can still fish. Hang around the entrance when all the unbooked girls all come out. Or can sit at road side stall order a beer and wait.

Girls with no LT booking for the night will be more willing to lower price. Some will head to the roadside stall and order makan+beer. Can invite them to sit with you and share makan/drink. Same OP as inside. Talk then decide can "on" or not.

U when coming back Krungthep? Must sit down makan+beer with u. Last time too noisy & crowded at Funky Villa to have proper talk cock session.

Playman
27-07-2010, 03:14 PM
U when coming back Krungthep? Must sit down makan+beer with u. Last time too noisy & crowded at Funky Villa to have proper talk cock session.

So you met up with our Prince of Danok.....he is a avid fisherman...I am sure he fishes at Funky Villa, too!:D:D

BlueDragon193
27-07-2010, 03:38 PM
Bd 139,

WOW LAU LAU, that's ages ago, you better get your feet wet! It's totally different from those Star War days! Better looking girls, but more expensive!!!

Wah KNN bro! One master has revealed himself. Tatz like how long ago? Many of us here still in school pah go li! BTW how was the birthday party? So sorry our dates can't meet. When u coming back?

The Party was fun and still planning to meet up with Bro adidas88 in Bangkok in the first week of Aug. Will PM you guys later once confirm.

Thermae was once a MP cum Coffee Shop. The CS became popular hang out for the FL and after hour gals from MP,Nana and SC but sadly the building was sold and torn down for new development. Thermae boss decided to moved to the present location as a Coffee shop only.

Playman
27-07-2010, 04:21 PM
The Party was fun and still planning to meet up with Bro adidas88 in Bangkok in the first week of Aug. Will PM you guys later once confirm.

Thermae was once a MP cum Coffee Shop. The CS became popular hang out for the FL and after hour gals from MP,Nana and SC but sadly the building was sold and torn down for new development. Thermae boss decided to moved to the present location as a Coffee shop only.

Those were the days.....like ONE Stop centre to see the un-booked girls from SC, Nana and MPs girl there, the opening price then was 800 (mature ladies) - 2000 bahts (SYT to model type) for LT.....!:D:D

Astroboy77
27-07-2010, 04:29 PM
hey bros.. i'm going bbk next week.. with wifey..:( ..

anyway just checking if there any massage place that i can bring wifey go and same time have some hanky panky by myself ??:D

BlueDragon193
27-07-2010, 04:46 PM
Those were the days.....like ONE Stop centre to see the un-booked girls from SC, Nana and MPs girl there, the opening price then was 800 (mature ladies) - 2000 bahts (SYT to model type) for LT.....!:D:D

It even cheaper when I first went there, the brothel charge st 100 bahts and 200 bahts include bj. Atami MP was very popular at that time and they charge normal massage at 180 bahts and body massage at 300 bahts and their service was very much better than what you get today. Pity most of the gals are there to service their parent debts for two to three years contract and after that it's up to them. Singaporean was once very popular with the Thai gals and many of my old friends have Thai family in SG except me.:D

norice
27-07-2010, 05:05 PM
BD 193,

Man, that was back in the 70s or 80s, I remember going to Atami back in 1996 and they provided the best B-Course! Those days, 2 - 3 times a night was okay but now only once a night!

etct88
27-07-2010, 06:05 PM
.....Have not gone there since the original Thermae was knock down......

Salute you, Big Bro..... me used to visit Cleopatra those days, Ratchada was only a Railway track land....... me beginning to feel old, unlike some people beginning to become young once again, second childhood????:rolleyes::D

etct88
27-07-2010, 06:10 PM
......... Singaporean was once very popular with the Thai gals and many of my old friends have Thai family in SG except me.....:D

I would have been a grandfather by now:eek:, luckily:), there was no mobile phone, and I know nuts about pasa Thai.... called their 'office'...

' hello hello sawadee ka....'

' .............. er er......' and the phone went dead.....:o

end of story.......

burrburr
27-07-2010, 06:12 PM
hey bros.. i'm going bbk next week.. with wifey..:( ..

anyway just checking if there any massage place that i can bring wifey go and same time have some hanky panky by myself ??:D

I am going with my wife this weekend

1stdesire
27-07-2010, 08:17 PM
Bro Norice, "I've been going to Thermae for the past 14 years. "

Must be a place not to be missed......

Can share where is this place? And what can we do over there?

Thanks.

Still no answer from anybody?

High till Dry
27-07-2010, 08:45 PM
will be in bkk from 3rd to 5th aug.

pm me with contact if wish to meet up.

am a newbie here as well :)

easycum
27-07-2010, 09:07 PM
Today is thai holiday, any MP open?

etct88
27-07-2010, 09:11 PM
...wonder, if the famous Darling is still opened????:rolleyes::rolleyes::p:D

Playman
27-07-2010, 10:31 PM
It even cheaper when I first went there, the brothel charge st 100 bahts and 200 bahts include bj. Atami MP was very popular at that time and they charge normal massage at 180 bahts and body massage at 300 bahts and their service was very much better than what you get today. Pity most of the gals are there to service their parent debts for two to three years contract and after that it's up to them. Singaporean was once very popular with the Thai gals and many of my old friends have Thai family in SG except me.:D

Wow....kudo to you...yours must be way back....mine is late 80's...hahahah!:D

yinyang
27-07-2010, 10:33 PM
this place? And what can we do over there?
Reason why you did not get answer is simply this: Same has been answered (and debated) over last 2 months... if only you bothered to scroll and read. And there's a search function over breast feeding:p

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?p=4758687&highlight=thermae+bar+bangkok#post4758687

naemlo
28-07-2010, 12:56 AM

Use the search feature.

holymannn
28-07-2010, 07:43 AM
Hello bro, ya, that day at funky and VIP very crowded and noisy. Pai seh la. I will be in bkk again on 13th - 15th aug... If you are around, maybe we can makan + beer somewhere at sukhumvit area. :)

Wah KNN bro! One master has revealed himself. Tatz like how long ago? Many of us here still in school pah go li! BTW how was the birthday party? So sorry our dates can't meet. When u coming back?

Always go there after 10pm but they close at 2am. Can still fish. Hang around the entrance when all the unbooked girls all come out. Or can sit at road side stall order a beer and wait.

Girls with no LT booking for the night will be more willing to lower price. Some will head to the roadside stall and order makan+beer. Can invite them to sit with you and share makan/drink. Same OP as inside. Talk then decide can "on" or not.

holymannn
28-07-2010, 07:47 AM
BD 193,

Man, that was back in the 70s or 80s, I remember going to Atami back in 1996 and they provided the best B-Course! Those days, 2 - 3 times a night was okay but now only once a night!

Wah... I was still having my pacifier that time le.... Really salute you guys... Sifuuuuuu

holymannn
28-07-2010, 07:54 AM
Yes sifuuu... Met this sifuuu last trip... We went funky and then VIP at liberty tower...

Btw, I nv fish in funky villa la. That time very crowded and watch worldcup... My skill not high enough, so sleep alone... I should have gone to thermae to fish the left over if I know.. 555

So you met up with our Prince of Danok.....he is a avid fisherman...I am sure he fishes at Funky Villa, too!:D:D

etct88
28-07-2010, 09:53 AM
Yes sifuuu... Met this sifuuu last trip... We went funky and then VIP at liberty tower...

Btw, I nv fish in funky villa la. That time very crowded and watch worldcup... My skill not high enough, so sleep alone... I should have gone to thermae to fish the left over if I know.. 555

... ha ha ha ha... for once the farking TV beat you .......:D:D

michaeldust
28-07-2010, 10:36 AM
michaeldust - have address or name of this hair salon? thanks.

Sorry bro, i cant remember the name of this salon. But it is at sukhumvit 24..opp this sakura massage

michaeldust
28-07-2010, 10:38 AM

Ya..i guess i pretty lucky..hehe

indianmagicoil
28-07-2010, 01:28 PM

Alamak! Miss you again! Unless you extend? I'll b back only late-Aug.

Now that you mention that it was a MP once I do faintly recall reading about Thermae. That was like almost 7-8 years ago? Along with Siam Hotel Cafe right? All pick up joints. Read about how you go inside some dimly lit & dingy cafe with a lot of puyings. Take a seat, puying comes over to "chat", if you like her, nego price then go upstairs for a fast one.

That time dunno what is chiong. Really blur like sotong. BTW one chiongster told me Thermae's boss is Korean?

So you met up with our Prince of Danok.....he is a avid fisherman...I am sure he fishes at Funky Villa, too!
Prince of Danok? Wah... dunno tat. I only know he poot pa sa Thai geng mak mak. Puying, taxi driver, waitress all kanna his Thai. But can see some of his fisherman skills - 3 or 4 puyings next to us can also chat up. If club wasn't literally elbow to elbow I think he sapu them all liao!
Hello bro, ya, that day at funky and VIP very crowded and noisy. Pai seh la. I will be in bkk again on 13th - 15th aug... If you are around, maybe we can makan + beer somewhere at sukhumvit area. :)
Alamak Prince! So pai seh looks like gotta drink that beer at Thermae without me. Meet another time unless you extend? :D BTW kop kun mak for the "8 beers" you blanjah me already.

Today is thai holiday, any MP open?
Reason why you did not get answer is simply this: Same has been answered (and debated) over last 2 months... if only you bothered to scroll and read. And there's a search function over breast feeding
Don't forget to search under "spoon fed" and "u-owe-me-money-attitude" too.

BTW why do we keep getting Qs from people who come with their wives/GFs but want to 愉吃? To these bros - COME AGAIN ANOTHER DAY IF LITTLE JOHNNY WANTS TO PLAY! Kow jai mai? Not worth the trouble or worst if you are married kanna caught with your pants down!

cernunnos
28-07-2010, 01:29 PM
Any bro will be in Bangkok during 5-10 august 2010?

leaseoflife
28-07-2010, 03:43 PM
BTW why do we keep getting Qs from people who come with their wives/GFs but want to 愉吃? To these bros - COME AGAIN ANOTHER DAY IF LITTLE JOHNNY WANTS TO PLAY! Kow jai mai? Not worth the trouble or worst if you are married kanna caught with your pants down!

Hahah... i think it's exciting mah! :D

But seriously, if wanna bring, I always go BKK first, on pretext need to settle some biz stuff, and OC wil join me after 3-4 days. So, get to enjoy some quality time first with thai puyings before doing my duty when OC comes to BKK. :D

Alternatively, can try my other method, but a bit risky lah. Remember last year end, OC came to BKK to meet me, took her go makan, shop a little, brought back to hotel, and then went to meet Bro ML on the pretext that we got some biz stuff to settle and chat since "long time" no see him (actually met him everyday before OC came to BKK...hahahaha). In the end, went to AGG for two consecutive nights. :D

So, can try... but like I always say... Scare, don't play... Play, don't scare.

BlueDragon193
28-07-2010, 10:12 PM
Salute you, Big Bro..... me used to visit Cleopatra those days, Ratchada was only a Railway track land....... me beginning to feel old, unlike some people beginning to become young once again, second childhood????:rolleyes::D

Thanks....this what you called "Born Again".:D

BlueDragon193
28-07-2010, 10:21 PM
Alamak! Miss you again! Unless you extend? I'll b back only late-Aug.

Now that you mention that it was a MP once I do faintly recall reading about Thermae. That was like almost 7-8 years ago? Along with Siam Hotel Cafe right? All pick up joints. Read about how you go inside some dimly lit & dingy cafe with a lot of puyings. Take a seat, puying comes over to "chat", if you like her, nego price then go upstairs for a fast one.

That time dunno what is chiong. Really blur like sotong. BTW one chiongster told me Thermae's boss is Korean?

You mean to extend until late Aug.?? Are you kidding.

BlueDragon193
28-07-2010, 11:27 PM
Don't forget guys, 12th Aug is the Mother Day holiday and all entertainment places will be closed as usual.:(

norice
28-07-2010, 11:57 PM
BD 193,

On that day, I'll be going to AC! Also, I'll be meeting some fat big Filipino mamas in Fields Avenue!