PDA

View Full Version : Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148

El Frances
07-04-2010, 01:05 AM
Hi bros!

Any review of Nana Liquid (new disco replacing Nana Disco in Nana Hotel)? It opened recently

oraltest
07-04-2010, 01:28 AM
Came back not long ago from bangkok, when to sway nana, had this lady call lon, no. 164, she's 22, pay bar her out for the nite, when back hotel and bang her, everything is normal... but sad... can't bath together, its like going on holiday wif gf for me, thai gals working in this line are all almost the same, they are still human, they get shy too... dim down the lights and there goes my hornyness... i was suprice that she give me a bbbj, it was dam good, but no balls play, which i like most. use performance durex condom to last longer for my fj... sway na na now got better service, bra off on bar top... wohoooo...

Name: Lon
No.: 164
boob: B (hand full for me)
height: 156cm
bbbj: 8/10 (bcos its bbbj)
fj: 9/10 (she ride a hell horse, last for about 10min with performance condom, i can see she really enjoy the ride)
body: 9/10 (young body ocos good ma)
gfe: 9/10 (two days of gf in bangkok)
frenching: 9/10 (again two days of gf in bkk, really enjoy the kissing)
RTF: nope (i prefer to bang diff gals, next to try is ang mo and korean)

damage: pay bar 1st nite 600 bht, over nite stay 4000 bht, t-shirt for her 400 bht, mael for her about 500 bht, the following nite pay bar again 600 bht.

bring her to LP koon the 2nd day, she looks so happy, cos its really hard to go temple for them due to the cost and time, over all its was great, only bang her once, but the enjoyment is so great for me.

http://i43.tinypic.com/fz7rq8.jpg

naemlo
07-04-2010, 02:00 AM
Came back not long ago from bangkok, when to sway nana,

Where is "sway nana"??? :D Teasing you, u meant Nana plaza at "soi nana" right?

U went Korat, Wat Banrai?? Good one. Did LP Koon knock onto your head? Old monk, last year saw him, he had difficultly walking but yet still met all of us personally.

veme
07-04-2010, 12:42 PM
is santika pub still open? i heard people say its closed already but some people say it is still the best place to look for girls... so where is the good place to book a lady... and where is the best place to go for a nuru nuru style body massage?

etct88
07-04-2010, 01:01 PM
is santika pub still open? i heard people say its closed already but some people say it is still the best place to look for girls... so where is the good place to book a lady... and where is the best place to go for a nuru nuru style body massage?

Best place, best gal, super subjective!

Best you find out more personally, you hear too many things, liao.:D

No pun intended, serious, you should have enough info by now..... ;)

Have a good trip....:)

veme
07-04-2010, 01:03 PM
where can i find good soapy massage where they use their body to massage for us and do the full service... what is the rate there? can anyone advise???
and near by 1 Petchburi Road, Ratchathewi, Bangkok, is there any massage parlour or joints for booking pls advise...

veme
07-04-2010, 01:04 PM

No pun intended, serious, you should have enough info by now..... ;)

Have a good trip....:)

bro is there any place that u can intro... 3-4 places for massage and 3-4 places for booking long time because this is the 1st time i m going bangkok i understand if taxi bring me along it is going be very cosy

yinyang
07-04-2010, 01:14 PM
True, just do it. Nothing beats experiencing real thing, and (as you say) may even get more confused!;)
is santika pub still open? i heard people say its closed already but some people say it is still the best place to look for girls
Santika burned down liao in countdown Dec 2008 (so you must have spoken to wrong beings from below). As for chabor fix, just hit the red light areas Soi Cowboy or Nana.

Seriously, there so much spoon feeding you can get (and still get it wrong). Have fun, bkk can bewitch you. :p

yinyang
07-04-2010, 01:42 PM
I know this is sex forum. But seems to me, the political landscape's evolving with red shirts now a force to be reckoned with. With some local business not wanting to miss out (beyond protection). Imho, it's now more driven by than just Thaksin factor.

So a respite due to songkran festivities (balik kampung). And perhaps a political settlement of parliament dissolution (6 months than proclaimed 9 months?) is not too far fetched either?

Lunchtime forced entry to parliament

Reds enter parliament (http://www.bangkokpost.com/breakingnews/173899/reds-enter-parliament)

etct88
07-04-2010, 02:08 PM
bro is there any place that u can intro... 3-4 places for massage and 3-4 places for booking long time because this is the 1st time i m going bangkok i understand if taxi bring me along it is going be very cosy

Fish and fishing rod, theory....

Nataree (fish market), Plaza (taxi will be cosy) Poseidon (watch out for car bomb) High Class (no thrills no frills) Colonze 2 (tora tora tora)

in BKK call Alex 0876706370, please don't ask me the rates, I pay what I feel song.

End of the day: when are you going?

enjoy...

Playman
07-04-2010, 02:33 PM

Nataree (fish market), Plaza (taxi will be cosy) Poseidon (watch out for car bomb) High Class (no thrills no frills) Colonze 2 ([B]nuru nuru lah/B])

in BKK call Alex 0876706370, please don't ask me the rates, I pay what I feel song.

enjoy...

Bro you mood so good today, can you tell the best agogo in town with the most beautiful girls and with almost FOC price....!

KNN when I am there you didn't pass me any contacts.....!:mad::D

romanspa
07-04-2010, 03:34 PM
Bro... alex is an OKT?
I damn sian of Ratchada and city area as I'm now located near Rangsit/Thammasat area....
found only one arb nam along tiwanon road... and tens of Love Hotels...

if can arrange someone eg. FL will be good :)

etct88
07-04-2010, 04:11 PM
Bro you mood so good today, can you tell the best agogo in town with the most beautiful girls and with almost FOC price....!

KNN when I am there you didn't pass me any contacts.....!:mad::D

what for pass you any contacts, then left thing for myself to pcc with.....

your old horses you keep, now you puck me, happy lo...

naemlo
07-04-2010, 04:13 PM
what for pass you any contacts, then left thing for myself to pcc with:mad:

Pass to me instead, I will just help u take care. When u r back you can claim back. :D

etct88
07-04-2010, 04:22 PM
Pass to me instead, I will just help u take care. When u r back you can claim back. :D

Call Alex lo.......

veme
07-04-2010, 07:47 PM

Nataree (fish market), Plaza (taxi will be cosy) Poseidon (watch out for car bomb) High Class (no thrills no frills) Colonze 2 (tora tora tora)

enjoy...

what is plaza and high class? is still two places where i can go? alex is a taxi driver or forum bro? thanks for ur response bro

adidas88
07-04-2010, 08:02 PM
Thai PM declares state of emergency in protest-hit Bangkok

State of Emergency (http://www.channelnewsasia.com/stories/afp_asiapacific/view/1048490/1/.html)

BlueDragon193
07-04-2010, 10:58 PM
Thai PM declares state of emergency in protest-hit Bangkok

State of Emergency (http://www.channelnewsasia.com/stories/afp_asiapacific/view/1048490/1/.html)

Lucky, back in one piece this evening together with leaseoflife and follow by moonlight on the later flight.:D:D

Naemlo, are you feeling moody.???

indianmagicoil
07-04-2010, 11:15 PM
what is plaza and high class? is still two places where i can go? alex is a taxi driver or forum bro? thanks for ur response bro
Well bro hope to answer your questions.
1) Plaza: a type of building feature.
2) High Class: opposite of low class.
3) Alex: male name, sometimes female. Taxi drivers in Bangkok usually go by the names of Tonchai, Somchai and Pichai.
Bro... u velly the kii giat naa....

Bushnell 1918cb
07-04-2010, 11:17 PM

Yo naemlo,

Are u back to bbk on 16 April?

leaseoflife
08-04-2010, 12:23 AM
Postponed my trip....

Lucky, back in one piece this evening together with leaseoflife and follow by moonlight on the later flight.

Naemlo, are you feeling moody.???

Bro Naemlo, tot you are in BBK tonite liao and that the Thai Govt decided to give you a homecoming with a State of Emergency to clear your way from airport to the hotel. :D So, when are u heading up again?

Bro BlueDragon, nice chat throughout the flight. Great to know you better. BTW, did you get my PM?

Damn... now really feeling the withdrawal syndrome, and yes, this time is bad. :( Spent almost my entire trip with my gal from Dollhouse, so I guess it explains the sudden void :o Great fun having a puying with me for 48 hours (almost... except the time when Bro ML and I went to Suzie Wong to catch the show. Damn interesting).

Do I hear Bro Naemlo say...."I told you so.." :D Yup... ok, i admit... the "force" is strong!

naemlo
08-04-2010, 12:32 AM
Yo naemlo,

Are u back to bbk on 16 April?

16?? Doubt so. My biz partner will update me on the situation in BKK. He worry I no puying to sleep with. :D

Bro Naemlo, tot you are in BBK tonite liao and that the Thai Govt decided to give you a homecoming with a State of Emergency to clear your way from airport to the hotel. :D So, when are u heading up again?

Damn, my personal assistance forget to inform them, I postponed my trip.

Do I hear Bro Naemlo say...."I told you so.." :D Yup... ok, i admit... the "force" is strong!

U will reach a point, u sian with it... then welcome to ah peh club. :D

oraltest
08-04-2010, 12:35 AM
Where is "sway nana"??? :D Teasing you, u meant Nana plaza at "soi nana" right?

U went Korat, Wat Banrai?? Good one. Did LP Koon knock onto your head? Old monk, last year saw him, he had difficultly walking but yet still met all of us personally.

you sound like one of my frend, LCB. yes you are rite nana plaza... i think is rainbow... i let LP koon hit me for a few times, at first hope he can hit me hard... but sad... he got difficultly hiting... will go to him again soon...

naemlo
08-04-2010, 12:42 AM
you sound like one of my frend, LCB. yes you are rite nana plaza... i think is rainbow... i let LP koon hit me for a few times, at first hope he can hit me hard... but sad... he got difficultly hiting... will go to him again soon...

There r 4 rainbows in Nana.... which?

When u going? We can share transport.... I thinking of going there to let him hit again. :D

leaseoflife
08-04-2010, 12:44 AM

Hmm... "LCB" sounds a bit crude hor.. 555+ :D

mikemike
08-04-2010, 12:53 AM
1) Plaza: a type of building feature.
2) High Class: opposite of low class.
3) Alex: male name, sometimes female. Taxi drivers in Bangkok usually go by the names of Tonchai, Somchai and Pichai.
Bro... u velly the kii giat naa....

Bingo! very good answer bro..eieiei..tonight u very good mood hor :D after watching lakorn is it..555+ PM just declares a state of emergency in Bangkok..haizz. Take care bro and enjoy your songkran :D

etct88
08-04-2010, 01:16 AM
1) Plaza: a type of building feature. (where taxi drivers take a commission of minimum 500Bahts)
2) High Class: opposite of low class. (probably the cheapest of all the joints along there)
3) Alex: male name, sometimes female. (sometime katoey) Taxi drivers in Bangkok usually go by the names of Tonchai, Somchai and Pichai. (kiamchai)
Bro... u velly the kii giat naa....(eat too much kit kat)

Yo IMO, when you see Alex, please tell him someone called him a taxi driver.... if he is taxi driver, I call him Kiamchai.... hee hee..:D

Heard you stayed indoor, scare scare because you only have yellow T shirts, or the shackles become stronger....:p

naemlo
08-04-2010, 01:28 AM
The only man in Thailand I love :eek:

http://little-link.com/pics/086f15a48f6a6d59f900aaf6171e3b56.jpg

FernandoTorres
08-04-2010, 01:35 AM
The only man in Thailand I love :eek:

http://little-link.com/pics/086f15a48f6a6d59f900aaf6171e3b56.jpg

Haha nong poy.

:)

naemlo
08-04-2010, 01:45 AM
Haha nong poy.

:)

The only ladyboy I die for. :D Even her voice is so sweet.

YouTube - ???? ??? Nong Poy in airport ?????? (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QuMf67s0Lkk&feature=related)

etct88
08-04-2010, 01:49 AM

Loverboy so lomatic over ladyboy.... a case of fairy tale :D

naemlo
08-04-2010, 01:51 AM
Loverboy so lomatic over ladyboy.... a case of fairy tale :D

Sometime it worth living in fairy tale for awhile. :D Every man has his fantasy.

FernandoTorres
08-04-2010, 01:53 AM
well some guys talk about ladyboys as if they are some kind of disease worst than aids, its quite insulting to be honest and you could get beaten up if u talk like this over in thailand.

as for the case of nong poy, she is some kind of deity to all katoeys there and besides, she is miss international queen 2004. read...international.

naemlo
08-04-2010, 01:56 AM
as for the case of nong poy, she is some kind of deity to all katoeys there and besides, she is miss international queen 2004. read...international.

She is my fairy, angel, 女神

yinyang
08-04-2010, 10:50 AM
Damn... now really feeling the withdrawal syndrome, and yes, this time is bad. :(
Yup... ok, i admit... the "force" is strong!
Got the bkk flu bug (aka PBB = post bkk blues)? No vaccination or cure for this, can be addictive.

So you guys got out before latest emergency rule (last straw after reds hit Parliament, with big shots escaping via ladder and off to helicopter). Hmmm, my sortie's 30/4, so let's hope colour blindness is the in thing by then:D
indianmagicoil
1) Plaza: a type of building feature. (where taxi drivers take a commission of minimum 500Bahts)
2) High Class: opposite of low class. (probably the cheapest of all the joints along there)
3) Alex: male name, sometimes female. (sometime katoey) Taxi drivers in Bangkok usually go by the names of Tonchai, Somchai and Pichai. (kiamchai)
Bro... u velly the kii giat naa....(eat too much kit kat)
Kindness is your 2nd nature? And etct88, funny add ons to clarify assistance:p

indianmagicoil
08-04-2010, 05:20 PM
Heard you stayed indoor, scare scare because you only have yellow T shirts, or the shackles become stronger...
Hmm... Red or Yellow dun have to worry naa. Just go about your daily activities as best as possible and avoid areas where there is trouble. Lets just say I like tilak's company :D

Bingo! very good answer bro..eieiei..tonight u very good mood hor :D after watching lakorn is it..555+ PM just declares a state of emergency in Bangkok..haizz. Take care bro and enjoy your songkran :D
I can't tahan Thai lakorn! Predictable story lines, stereotype characters and boring plots. Some social commentators have said lakorn is used as a propaganda tool to keep the rural masses occupied so their simple minds wouldn't have time to think too much. Thats why its shown at all times on all state channels! I'm guessing those at Rachaprasong junction now also find their lakorn boring too.

Kindness is your 2nd nature?
Nope becoz the road to hell is paved with good intentions :D

oraltest
08-04-2010, 06:02 PM
Hmm... "LCB" sounds a bit crude hor.. 555+ :D

dun misunderstand... sir name Lee... hahaha

oraltest
08-04-2010, 06:06 PM

YouTube - ???? ??? Nong Poy in airport ?????? (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QuMf67s0Lkk&feature=related)

like super star sia... some more airport ppl take photos of her...

leaseoflife
09-04-2010, 01:42 AM
Got the bkk flu bug (aka PBB = post bkk blues)? No vaccination or cure for this, can be addictive.

Yup... caught it already. Got a worse bite then H1N1. Now head spinning with flashbacks of the past couple of days :(:rolleyes: Ended up talking to her over phone for almost half hour with my nit noi thai. Lucky got starhub... only cost me about SGD$2 for that half hour talk :D

naemlo
09-04-2010, 01:50 AM
Yup... caught it already. Got a worse bite then H1N1.

Same same na... My tirak just msn me, kit teung, kit teung.....How I wish I can go Bkk this weekend. :(

Playman
09-04-2010, 02:09 AM
what for pass you any contacts, then left thing for myself to pcc with.....

your old horses you keep, now you puck me, happy lo...

Okay lah take all the horses you want......but mind you when they come with their teenagers children to collect tips from you....!:p:D

etct88
09-04-2010, 05:49 PM
Okay lah take all the horses you want......but mind you when they come with their teenagers children to collect tips from you....!:p:D

... don't worry, I will direct them all to you.......:D:D

leaseoflife
10-04-2010, 01:24 AM
Same same na... My tirak just msn me, kit teung, kit teung.....How I wish I can go Bkk this weekend. :(

...at least u got valid visa to go LOS anytime ;) For me, running out of excuses already. Best bet, can go back only in June. :( My gal now went back Chiang Rai to "zeng cai" for a few weeks. So, at least between she bpai BBK and my return trip is not that long.

Side track a little... it is quite interesting to see them dying their back to black, remove all nail polish/manicure etc before they head back to hometown. Say she will get a earful if she goes back in her current state. 555+

Okay lah take all the horses you want......but mind you when they come with their teenagers children to collect tips from you....!

Yo bro, how are u?? Heard from BlueDragon you guys met up for kopi at the airport on the day he arrived. I see u came out of your "retirement" :D

jur9
10-04-2010, 02:33 AM
Spike11,

Yes, there are lots of sweethearts in Thermae but I need to upkeep my reputation so I can't take those girls! I tried to be discrete but it's hard in Bangkok.

We'll go to infamous slurping bar in Sukhumvit. Quadraphonic slurping and sucking sound is deafening in that bar, but service is excellent!

Bro, sorry to hijack your post. But where is this Bar? Always wanted to give it a go. Also, just hope you can help. What do you think would be the best way from the airport to Sukhumvit Soi 11 this coming monday? Just hoping to get some advise. Also as usual, everyone is asking me to postpone my trip, but I feel that the situation is not life threatening.. just inconvenience. Am I right to say that?

toilet$50
10-04-2010, 02:54 AM
Bro, sorry to hijack your post. But where is this Bar? Always wanted to give it a go. Also, just hope you can help. What do you think would be the best way from the airport to Sukhumvit Soi 11 this coming monday? Just hoping to get some advise. Also as usual, everyone is asking me to postpone my trip, but I feel that the situation is not life threatening.. just inconvenience. Am I right to say that?

Bro jur9,dont worry.dont wear red or yellow :)

naemlo
10-04-2010, 04:04 AM
What do you think would be the best way from the airport to Sukhumvit Soi 11 this coming monday?

Take a helicopter .... else take taxi or airport bus. :D

adidas88
10-04-2010, 08:32 AM
Bro jur9,dont worry.dont wear red or yellow
and pink also ... :D

yes ... u r right ... there's no life threatening situation, just lots of inconveniences ... :)

this kind of situation is common in bkk nowadays ....
it have become their entertainment activities every year ...
so no worries ...

jur9
10-04-2010, 09:22 AM
Bro jur9,dont worry.dont wear red or yellow :)

haha, thanks bro toilet, those colors are never in my suitcase whenever in LOS

Take a helicopter .... else take taxi or airport bus. :D

wah bro naemlo, I wish ley... heli in would be cool... but seriously taxi or bus won't get jammed ah?

and pink also ... :D

yes ... u r right ... there's no life threatening situation, just lots of inconveniences ... :)

this kind of situation is common in bkk nowadays ....
it have become their entertainment activities every year ...
so no worries ...

Thanks Bro adidas, almost wanted to bring my pink tee there... will pull brake on that too .

Ya, getting quite sick with their protest.. can't let us cheong in peace.... NB

So any of you guys know where that BJ bar is... haha.. quite curious to try ley

adidas88
10-04-2010, 09:24 AM
So any of you guys know where that BJ bar is... haha.. quite curious to try ley
Banana Juice bar ??? :D

norice
10-04-2010, 10:03 AM
Jur9,

My favorite BJ Bar is called Lolitas, located on Sukhumvit Soi 8, need to walk approximately 40 yards from Sukhumvit and it's on the right side. Lots of girls available but they might have quotas per day because when I was there last time only 7 girls available and average looking. Guarantee that you'll come fast due to their slurping and sucking performances! Their uniforms are short red dress, cost of the BJ is 800B, drinks are 100B and going rate for tips are 200 - 300B. I gave one girl 400B tip cause I couln't come for 30 minutes due to my age and drank too much liquor.

ChaYen
10-04-2010, 10:35 AM

Bro, the Thermae Coffee House is at Sukhumvit soi 15 in the basement of (I think it's called) Buamchitt Hotel.

Standard way from airport to Suk 11 would be Rama 9 > Asok > Sukhumvit. Only jams would be the usual ones at possibly Rama 9 near Hua Mak, Thonglor, and at Asok, depending on day/time.

FernandoTorres
10-04-2010, 10:53 AM
Thermae is located between soi 13 and 15, under Ruamchit building. It is a freelancer place. The girls r not really pretty and there are alot of ladyboys. Unless you like LBs or dark skinned issan girls, u should stay away from that place.

Playman
10-04-2010, 12:52 PM
Yo bro, how are u?? Heard from BlueDragon you guys met up for kopi at the airport on the day he arrived. I see u came out of your "retirement" :D

Hahaha was on a short business and have a tight schedule and was glad to be able to meet up with a few shifus over here. :D

norice
10-04-2010, 03:47 PM
FernandoTorres,

You're full of shit! I don't know where you're coming from! Thermae Coffee Shop has tons of attractive girls, all the pretty ones are standing along side the jukebox. The downside is that they wants 2,000B for a shorttime. Also, Thermae Coffee Shop has no ladyboys inside since it's associated with police, they banned ladyboys from entering Thermae. I loved to go there just to ogle at the cute and sexy girls along side the jukebox! Majority of the girls are former Japanese karaoke workers so they are able to speak Japanese!

indianmagicoil
10-04-2010, 04:42 PM
else take taxi or airport bus.
If the protest still continues on Monday its better to take a taxi. U staying at the lower Suks right? Its gonna be one hell of a jam.

Thermae is located between soi 13 and 15, under Ruamchit building. It is a freelancer place. The girls r not really pretty and there are alot of ladyboys. Unless you like LBs or dark skinned issan girls, u should stay away from that place.
Hello bro... I'm beginning to doubt your "credentials" of your so called private field reports that you say bros can PM u for. First of all why must PM for a FR? :confused: U r posting misinformation. Are you really familiar with Bangkok or you some wet-behind-the-ears whose been to Bangkok a couple of times, gleam a bit of info here & there from the Net and now want to act as a "know-it-all". Please stop giving crap advice. U sound like the guy who said that Silom is closer to Petchburi than Rachada! :rolleyes:

BTW plz stop using Fernando Torres as a nick. Spoil my fav teams rep only!:mad:

FernandoTorres,
You're full of shit! I don't know where you're coming from! Thermae Coffee Shop has tons of attractive girls, all the pretty ones are standing along side the jukebox. The downside is that they wants 2,000B for a shorttime. Also, Thermae Coffee Shop has no ladyboys inside since it's associated with police, they banned ladyboys from entering Thermae. I loved to go there just to ogle at the cute and sexy girls along side the jukebox! Majority of the girls are former Japanese karaoke workers so they are able to speak Japanese!
You said it... FULL OF SHIT! :D Bros who read Fernando's FR plz ignore it. Bro Norice's is closer to the truth. Beware of self professed BKK Know-It-Alls. Follow their crappy advice at your own peril.

We here are to share info & experiences with bros who ask the RiGHT QUESTIONS. We don't aim to monopolize this thread nor claim to b BKK "experts". I myself am learning everyday.

infando2004
10-04-2010, 05:43 PM
Bro norice , u are right what torres said is full of shit...have been to thermae a no.of times but so far i havent seen an ladyboys as what torres mentioned..there are chunks of ladys to look on and feast:D

Having said that although i have been going to bangkok frequently the past few yrs i do not dare to say i am an veteran, however it is good that we share info which are based on facts info by fellow senior bros here ..instead of giving false info to others here thus leading to disagreement here.

What you see is what u get..diff ppl will hve diff opinions...

cheers

Going to LOS in 4days time..counting dwn now:D

norice
10-04-2010, 06:03 PM
infando2004,

Don't worry about the red-shirts, so far not too much problems for tourists and it's safe! Just be aware of your surroundings and keep your head high, chest flexed and walk like a veteran of Bangkok not a newbie!

indianmagicoil
10-04-2010, 06:04 PM
..instead of giving false info to others here thus leading to disagreement here. What you see is what u get..diff ppl will hve diff opinions... Going to LOS in 4days time..counting dwn now:D
False information and differences in opinion is 2 different things.
Katoeys at Thermae is false info just as saying the sun rises from the West.
Katoeys being a good fuck is difference of opinions which is debatable.
Welcome to LOS in 4 days bro!

Latest news flash: Govt spokesman on TV is now saying the "everything is back to normal and people can go about their daily lives again". "Govt had to use some force"... Looks like Red movement is crushed for the moment.

Boys... Welcome (back) to Thailand!

indianmagicoil
10-04-2010, 06:37 PM
Latest news flash: Govt spokesman on TV is now saying the "everything is back to normal and people can go about their daily lives again". "Govt had to use some force"... Looks like Red movement is crushed for the moment.
Paiseh paiseh... govt spokesman referring to action at Saphan Pan Faa. Clashes there with scores injured. Rachaprasong remains at a stalemate. Minor skirmishes also reported in Chiangmai & other provinces too. Very sorry if make some bros happy too soon.

sexster
10-04-2010, 07:03 PM
Paiseh paiseh... govt spokesman referring to action at Saphan Pan Faa. Clashes there with scores injured. Rachaprasong remains at a stalemate. Minor skirmishes also reported in Chiangmai & other provinces too. Very sorry if make some bros happy too soon.

ha ha no problem.... hopefully everything able to clear up...... cos heading up 20 April:(

yinyang
10-04-2010, 08:05 PM
Countdown? Tourists advised to stay off Ratchaprasong area. BTS closed in area

Troops disperse protesters, Phan Fa 'to be cleared by nightfall' (http://www.bangkokpost.com/news/local/174283/troops-move-in-to-disperse-protesters)

FernandoTorres
10-04-2010, 08:05 PM
FernandoTorres,

Well, no offence but I retain the rights to have a free speech. Thermae indeeded have beautiful girls but that was a thing of the past. And it depends on your taste. If a girl wearing nice dress with nice curled hair is considered a babe to you, then alot of girls in thai are 'babes'. The ladyboy part doesnt necessary applies to thermae inside, it is referred to the enterance to thermae. Unless you have actually not been there you should know about this.

You doubt me? I doubt you even more. Why would you say Thermae is someone on Soi 11? Soi 11 is the former spice club, the popular afterhours club.

You may have more too, but someone with 29 thai stamps (not applying to just bkk), shouldn't be considered a newbie. Period.

ขอบคุณที่เข้าใจ

birdie8819
10-04-2010, 08:22 PM
Countdown? Tourists advised to stay off Ratchaprasong area.

Yo bro how's things , long time no meet liao find time and we meet up again with bro asian cigar . ;)

sexster
10-04-2010, 09:55 PM
20 soldiers injured as protesters clash with soldiers

BANGKOK: -- About twenty soldiers were injured when red shirts protesters hurled explosives into them at Si Yak Kok Woe intersection at about 8pm.

The injured soldiers who were dragged from the scene were seen soaking with blood.

Reporters were barred and pushed back to be behind soldiers' columns.

The soldiers then fought back by shooting rubber bullets at the protesters.

Sounds of exchange of gunfires were heard sporadically.

Nation channel reporter said that the protesters had guns and fired at soldiers.

infando2004
10-04-2010, 10:25 PM
Thks for the update to all bro here..hope i can walk around normally by then ..Songkran coming already hope can see ppl poured each other with cold water and not red water:eek:

Anyway clash or no clash i still heading my way to bkk :p

havana
10-04-2010, 11:54 PM
Thks for the update to all bro here..hope i can walk around normally by then ..Songkran coming already hope can see ppl poured each other with cold water and not red water:eek:

Anyway clash or no clash i still heading my way to bkk :p

God bless u!:cool:

leaseoflife
11-04-2010, 01:49 AM
... Are you really familiar with Bangkok or you some wet-behind-the-ears whose been to Bangkok a couple of times, gleam a bit of info here & there from the Net and now want to act as a "know-it-all". ...

Am I one of those "wet-behind-the-ears" gang??? :o:D

I'm still attending my specialisation course on "Cheong LOS with the BIG head". Trying to learn how to get away from the kong tao I am currently undergoing.. :D

Anyway clash or no clash i still heading my way to bkk,

Think shd be ok as long as we avoid the "red sea" area. I was concerned with my trip last week, but Bro ML assured me no issue, and indeed, I would hv knocked myself silly if I didn;t go.

Now... planning for a reunion trip in June... bo bian... post-LOS depression. Bad... real bad.

indianmagicoil
11-04-2010, 02:03 AM
Am I one of those "wet-behind-the-ears" gang??? I'm still attending my specialisation course on "Cheong LOS with the BIG head". Trying to learn how to get away from the kong tao I am currently undergoing. Now... planning for a reunion trip in June... bo bian... post-LOS depression. Bad... real bad.
Hmmm... so sorry to hear but last I heard KT got no cure nor any course on how to avoid it. You "wet-behind-the-ear"? 555+ mai poot len naa... :D

Guess most of yah muz have heard that 9 people died in skirmishes today. This is serious enough for Abisit to go on TV tiz evening to say he's not resigning. Its also quite serious as most of Bangkok is rather quite tonight. Guess there is no real mood for drinking & chionging tonight :(

adidas88
11-04-2010, 08:22 AM
Fifteen dead, hundreds injured in Bangkok clashes

BANGKOK (AFP) – Thai security forces fought street battles with protesters in the heart of Bangkok Saturday, leaving 15 dead and hundreds injured in the country's bloodiest political violence in almost two decades.
The Reds hurled rocks as troops tried to clear one of two protest sites in the capital with tear gas, while gunshots echoed around the city.
The dead included 11 civilians and four soldiers, emergency services said, adding that about 680 people had been hurt, some by rubber bullets.

Bangkok News (http://news.yahoo.com/s/afp/20100410/wl_afp/thailandpoliticsprotest_20100410194434)

glouyang
11-04-2010, 11:23 AM
I was at Central lat prao yesterday evening..very crowded prob because the malls in town are closed. Life still goes on but i think its starting to get more and more inconvenient. BTS was down at some point of time. MRT was still running. I thought they might let it die down by songkran but seems they are pretty determined to see this through.

yinyang
11-04-2010, 01:48 PM
Most unfortunate turn of events, with 19 deaths and hundreds injured

19 killed, hundreds hurt in street clashes (http://www.bangkokpost.com/news/local/35933/eight-killed-and-hundreds-injured-after-street-clashes)

Eyewitness account, not just soldiers were armed

Battle for Phan Fa: Blood spills on both sides (http://www.bangkokpost.com/news/local/35931/blood-spills-on-both-sides-during-battle-for-phan-fa)

Glock
11-04-2010, 02:23 PM
http://i43.tinypic.com/fz7rq8.jpg

very sweet ! but i think her breast not B cup (hard to see from pix)

There r 4 rainbows in Nana.... which?

hahaha bro naemlo i see you also like this kind of girl and also want to try ?

post-LOS depression. Bad... real bad.

Thailand is the best place on earth

it is understandable

but ....... there is trouble in paradise :-(

ppl starting to die , the "shit is hitting the fan" already

dunno if will die down now or really going all out

Crazy4Love
11-04-2010, 07:49 PM
Well, hope all the bros in Bangkok are all safe and sound...... I believe they will.... :)

Take Care.....

Eastwood
11-04-2010, 10:04 PM
To all cheongsters in Bangkok, enjoy yrself & cheong safetly.

Pheonixdragon
11-04-2010, 10:58 PM
How's the situation in BKK right now? Really very sad to see Thais killing Thais.

leaseoflife
11-04-2010, 11:01 PM
Hmmm... so sorry to hear but last I heard KT got no cure nor any course on how to avoid it. You "wet-behind-the-ear"? 555+ mai poot len naa...

jing jing na... :D Phom mai goh hogh... poot thai nit noi, everything still learning

Thailand is the best place on earth

it is understandable

Am sure I not the only one suffering from post-LOS depression... so, to those bros who are in the same shithole as me, here's something to make it worse! 555+ :p:D

YouTube - ror ter han ma ????-Focus + ???? (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6guFUeCV9hQ)

glouyang
11-04-2010, 11:29 PM
How's the situation in BKK right now? Really very sad to see Thais killing Thais.

Im keeping away from the main shopping district for the time being and known protest areas.... yesterday i went to Central lat prao, today i went central bangna. I believe the deaths had affected the mood somewhat over here among the thais and now the blame game has started out with public announcement of the death toll and also the government spokesman saying wounds from weapons not belonging to the army has been found on many dead/wounded...

Life still goes on however. Hope everyone in bkk take precaution and not venture out to know protest areas.

indianmagicoil
12-04-2010, 05:20 AM
Sunday in Bangkok is calm. Army has pulled back from Rachaprasong junction so looks like Reds will not be going back before Songkran after all. Martyrs blood has been spilled on both sides. How many actually died? First 9, then 12 now 23? Abisit adamant he is not going to resign. Rumors of an Army coup. Thaksin has cancer. Thai state & cable TV all showing carefully edited scenes of Saturday's clashes and it's the Govt's voice only being repeated on the TV. Is His Majesty going to intervene? Rumors, allegations, accusations & opinions flying fast & furious across Krunthep & the nation.

Is it safe? Of course it is. Just avoid the protest areas. This is a riot not all out civil war. Chiong places still open? Of course. If not how to pay the staff & landlords? Songkran how? Same-same but mood maybe a little different. Girls going back? Yes & no... still have girls. Not all can, afford or want to go back. Prices up or down? Looks like they will hold. Remember this is Bangkok not Baghdad. Sanok & Chok dee... Happy Songkran everybody!

naemlo
12-04-2010, 10:17 AM
hahaha bro naemlo i see you also like this kind of girl and also want to try ?

My type is as long as SYT and not black... :D

jing jing na... :D Phom mai goh hogh... poot thai nit noi, everything still learning

U r getting better in Thai... Long hair dictionary makes wonder :D dii dii na.

etct88
12-04-2010, 10:21 AM
..........You may have more too, but someone with 29 thai stamps (not applying to just bkk), shouldn't be considered a newbie......

.. hee hee hee, to thailand alone, last year, I had more than 29 chops, and this year until now have 12 chops, but unfortunately this number will be drastically reduced due to lack of motivation factor/s.:(

.... but I still feel like a newbie, and will always want to feel like a newbie, so shiok to be a newbie.....

from an ah pek who wants to be newbie forever....:D:D:D

etct88
12-04-2010, 10:23 AM
My type is as long as SYT and not black... :D
.... getting better in Thai... Long hair dictionary makes wonder :D dii dii na.

...fukc, ah pek now struggling with Bahasa Indon......:D:D

naemlo
12-04-2010, 10:32 AM
from an ah pek who wants to be newbie forever....

Ah pek is ah pek, dun try to be newbie... Dun act cute :D

...fukc, ah pek now struggling with Bahasa Indon......:D:D

I was in JKT for a year, never pick up Bahasa cos most of cewek speak English :D

BlueDragon193
12-04-2010, 11:29 AM
Wow...cheap ticket during this week and nice to go for a short trip.:D

Also good idea to have abnam during Songkran..indoor or outdoor better.???

leaseoflife
12-04-2010, 11:49 AM
U r getting better in Thai... Long hair dictionary makes wonder :D dii dii na.

555+... long hair provides more motivation to learn new phrases each time. But what I have learnt so far still revolves around talking crap with puying. Nothing on business side. :D

But come to think of it... "lessons" are quite expensive given I do not get to learnt much verbally. 555+

Wow...cheap ticket during this week and nice to go for a short trip.:D

Also good idea to have abnam during Songkran..indoor or outdoor better.???

Ya... Tiger going for $0.01 for each way (exclude airport tax). Offer until 14 April. Damn tempted to go back. Now, waiting for leave to approve for my first week June trip. :(

indianmagicoil
12-04-2010, 02:24 PM
Well, no offence but I retain the rights to have a free speech.
I'm all for freedom of speech. But with freedom comes great responsibility (to hijack & modify an off quoted quote).

indeeded have beautiful girls but that was a thing of the past.
How long in the "past" was this? As for katoeys hanging outside the cafe. There was none the last time I was there. Only ones hanging outside were the puyings that couldn't be picked up after the place closes at 2am.

but someone with 29 thai stamps (not applying to just bkk), shouldn't be considered a newbie. Period.
สวัสดีครับ อาจารย์

yinyang
12-04-2010, 08:54 PM
Latest is EC judges that Abhisit's Democrat Party to be dissolved (on political donation). Guess what happened to TRT, comes back to haunt Democrats. Question is will this appease the reds? Hasten elections, but thai big divide never same again

EC decides to dissolve Democrat (http://www.bangkokpost.com/breakingnews/174523/ec-decides-to-dissolve-democrat)

adidas88
12-04-2010, 10:45 PM
Latest is EC judges that Abhisit's Democrat Party to be dissolved (on political donation). Guess what happened to TRT, comes back to haunt Democrats. Question is will this appease the reds? Hasten elections, but thai big divide never same again

EC decides to dissolve Democrat (http://www.bangkokpost.com/breakingnews/174523/ec-decides-to-dissolve-democrat)

looks like Deja-Vu again ....
history repeated itself again .... :D :D

next time ... it will be yellow turn ... :D

leaseoflife
13-04-2010, 01:35 AM
Haiz... mai fight liao lah... my June trip should be cfm already... dun wanna have any unexpected twist to my trip :P

mikemike
13-04-2010, 01:35 AM
looks like Deja-Vu again ....
history repeated itself again .... :D :D

next time ... it will be yellow turn ... :D

Haizz..it reminded me of taiwan political struggles..the green and the blue :(

leaseoflife
13-04-2010, 01:40 AM
Haizz..it reminded me of taiwan political struggles..the green and the blue :(

If it ever happens to Singapore, confirm the colour in White and Red. :D

indianmagicoil
13-04-2010, 02:50 AM
สวัสดีปีใหม่
HAPPY SONGKRAN to all bros now in Thailand!

yinyang
13-04-2010, 08:49 AM
..worse bite then H1N1. Now head spinning with flashbacks of the past couple of days :(:rolleyes: ... post-LOS depression. Bad... real bad. so, to those bros who are in the same shithole as me, here's something to make it worse! 555+
No talisman will protect you from thai voodoo spell, but you'll get over it. And even cruise to a new level. Daresay many of us have been there and done it. Maybe will help to keep yourself busy and occupied, to avoid mind games playing havoc. Harsh reality is you cannot control events over there, and there's more to life here than kc trappings there. Easier said than done, I need dose of same bitter medicine meself:o:p

glouyang
13-04-2010, 10:16 AM
สวัสดีปีใหม่
HAPPY SONGKRAN to all bros now in Thailand!

HAppy songkran too! Gonna go out and get wet ... anyone going RCA for the foam parties? If so PM me...:p

etct88
13-04-2010, 10:19 AM
No talisman will protect you from thai voodoo spell, but you'll get over it. And even cruise to a new level. Daresay many of us have been there and done it. Maybe will help to keep yourself busy and occupied, to avoid mind games playing havoc. Harsh reality is you cannot control events over there, and there's more to life here than kc trappings there. Easier said than done, I need dose of same bitter medicine meself:o:p

... cunt agreed more, one hell of a bitter medication, didn't taste wouldn't believe ......:o:(

yinyang
13-04-2010, 10:41 AM
Happy songkran to all the siam kias (and their puyings). And dun ask this thai illiterate me to translate below:o:(

ขอให้ทุกวันตลอดปีนี้ เป็นวันที่แสนดี และขอให้ทุกความหวังของเธอ กลายเป็นความปรารถนา และทุกปรารถนานั้น ขอให้พลันเป็นจริง สุขสันต์วันปีใหม่จ้ะ!

leaseoflife
13-04-2010, 12:16 PM
Sawadee Bpee Mai!!!! :D

indianmagicoil
13-04-2010, 02:29 PM
HAppy songkran too! Gonna go out and get wet ... anyone going RCA for the foam parties? If so PM me...:p
Hey that sounds like a good idea. Heard Route 66 has a foam party every night this week. Looks like fun!

ขอให้ทุกวันตลอดปีนี้ เป็นวันที่แสนดี และขอให้ทุกความหวังของเธอ กลายเป็นความปรารถนา และทุกปรารถนานั้น ขอให้พลันเป็นจริง สุขสันต์วันปีใหม่จ้ะ!Wah... 大哥 u write wat also dunno? Is it a Thai Puying Voodoo Breaking Spell chant? :D

... cunt agreed more, one hell of a bitter medication, didn't taste wouldn't believe ......:o:(
I almost died from it but recovered. Hopefully body (and especially mind) will be immune from it.

HAPPY SONGKRAN to all! Thai TV showing Reds at Rachaprasong splashing water & having a good time today. Maybe join them later since BMA cancelled all their Songkran activities!

naemlo
13-04-2010, 02:37 PM
Wah... 大哥 u write wat also dunno? Is it a Thai Puying Voodoo Breaking Spell chant? :D

It is something abt new year greeting.... Once u tasted puying 2 saliva above n below.... there is no cure. :D

ProfessorOokami
13-04-2010, 03:32 PM
Happy songkran to all the siam kias (and their puyings). And dun ask this thai illiterate me to translate below:o:(

ขอให้ทุกวันตลอดปีนี้ เป็นวันที่แสนดี และขอให้ทุกความหวังของเธอ กลายเป็นความปรารถนา และทุกปรารถนานั้น ขอให้พลันเป็นจริง สุขสันต์วันปีใหม่จ้ะ!

Let me transcribe and translate the above:

TRANSCRIPTION & TRANSLATION INTO ENGLISH:

KHOR HAI THOOK-WAN DA-LAAWT BEE NI
Please make everyday throughout this year

BPEN WAN THEE SAAEN DEE
an auspicious day

LAE, KHOR HAI THOOK KHWAM-WANG KHORNG THER
and, make every wish of yours

GLAAI BPEN KHWAM-BRAAT THA-NAA
to become convictions

LAE, THOOK-BRAAT THA NAA NAN
and, every one of those convictions

KHOR HAI PHLAN BPEN JING
to be made into realities

SOOK-SAN BEE MAI JA
Happy new year!

yinyang
13-04-2010, 05:32 PM
Let me transcribe and translate the above:
TRANSCRIPTION & TRANSLATION INTO ENGLISH:
SOOK-SAN BEE MAI JA
Happy new year!
Prof, you haven't lost your linguistic sianing skills. And surely you still on TOP of the hill (rather than over):p;)

leaseoflife
13-04-2010, 05:35 PM
.... Once u tasted puying 2 saliva above n below.... there is no cure. :D

Does it help break the voodoo if we reverse the cycle (i.e. puying taste us instead of we to them)??? :D

Playman
13-04-2010, 05:41 PM
Does it help break the voodoo if we reverse the cycle (i.e. puying taste us instead of we to them)??? :D

Reverse the cycle .....trust me that won't work as the puying not only taste but drink more men's saliva than us in one lifetime....and still live to talk about it.:D:D

yinyang
13-04-2010, 05:42 PM
trust me that won't work as the puying not only taste but drink more men's saliva than us in one lifetime....and still live to talk about it.
That's risking a double whammy, err... we then not in full control of our faculties leh, siong man:p:o

Playman's bang on, he shd know hehehehe

naemlo
13-04-2010, 06:49 PM

To break is very easy... send your ger to my room. I need 3 days 2 nights to perform the ritual...:D Confirm stamp seal guaranteed by yours truly Naemlo. If within 7 days, you are not satisfy with the result, you can have it fully refund at no cost. :D

adidas88
13-04-2010, 09:08 PM
the thailand policy is really a big joke to the world ...

2 days ago ... the country was fighting among themselves ...
21 dead and hundreds injured ...

today ... the thais r celebrating songkran like nothing have happened ...
what a big joke ...
but then ... THIS IS THAILAND ....

havana
13-04-2010, 11:35 PM

what a big joke ...

Ar bo then????:confused: They dont call AMAZING Thailand for nothing...:rolleyes:

:D

mikemike
14-04-2010, 01:33 AM
Ar bo then????:confused: They dont call AMAZING Thailand for nothing...:rolleyes:

:D

555++ true..true :D

glouyang
14-04-2010, 11:54 AM

what a big joke ...

Well if we look at the history of Siam to the creation of Thailand, there has always been plenty of blood shed for those jostling for control of this country. I dont understand it but then again they dont really need us to understand it.

yinyang
14-04-2010, 01:23 PM
..history of Siam to the creation of Thailand, there has always been plenty of blood shed for those jostling for control of this country. I dont understand it but then again they dont really need us to understand it.
They dont call AMAZING Thailand for nothing...

what a big joke ...thais r celebrating songkran like nothing have happened ...but then ... THIS IS THAILAND ....
Thailand's never been colonised (unlike most of these parts). Not only culturally different, but also mindset. Like some khun thais tell me, many varied opinions from everybody but no galvanising or strong political mandate (outside the monarchy). And now worse off with big divide between the phrai (common folk) and amataya (elitists).

Uniquely thailand, but who are we to judge?

Garage1
14-04-2010, 03:47 PM
was at khao san yesterday for some house party.. its still packed with many red bros n sisters, playing water and protesting at the same time..selling pictures and vcd of the clash on saturday....
back in my apartment.. holiday for 3 days... no need work

ProfessorOokami
14-04-2010, 05:05 PM
Prof, you haven't lost your linguistic sianing skills. And surely you still on TOP of the hill (rather than over)

Thanks, your encouragement has brought me back to the top of the hill :p

I found out that mixing with SYT [Sweet Young Thai] puyings got me no where in advancing my Thai. I am now making firends with MILF Thai teachers who are more willing to teach me Thai. No hanky panky way :rolleyes: So it is good bye Danok, Hatyai and Bangkok-Nara

sexster
15-04-2010, 12:05 AM
was at khao san yesterday for some house party.. its still packed with many red bros n sisters, playing water and protesting at the same time..selling pictures and vcd of the clash on saturday....
back in my apartment.. holiday for 3 days... no need work

Thanks for the report...... hopefully Soi Cowboy area is ok;)

tagduty
15-04-2010, 01:54 AM
just came back from BKK yesterday.Arrived on Saturday and stayed in Baiyoke Boutique. Pratunam area was quite normal. No change in situation since my last visit 3 weeks ago. Current situation is still safe for tourists. I was in a tuk tuk when we passed by a "REDS" convoy and they were happily pointing their water guns at me. I was sprayed quite a bit. Got a lot of phone calls from concerned friends during my stay. Had to re-emphasize that the situation isn't really that bad!

Enjoyed my trip thoroughly but couldn't compare with the 1st trip I had 3 weeks ago. This trip I bo pian, had to go with OC and her relatives so it was mostly a shopping trip. Now suffering from post-LOS sydrom..need to go back soon for a REAL trip!!

Might be going to Phuket late April- early May for a diving trip although it might suck because of the monsoon season. Any bros wanna tcss in case the monsoon might put me off from diving? But if that were to happen, guess i'll be in BKK.

;)

infando2004
15-04-2010, 11:14 AM
Khao San is full of tourist playing water yesterday when i went over ..all came out in full force ...damm happening no doubt when u step into khao san you will be sure soaking wet by the time you walk out of there...everything seems quite normal for now..:)

but now phan fa bridge nobody now..all come over to rajprasonng rd now packed with all the reds but all playing water now...lesser than few days ago as reported:cool:

infando2004
15-04-2010, 11:17 AM
[QUOTE=sexster;4773722]Thanks for the report...... hopefully Soi Cowboy area is ok;)[/QUOTE

Soi cowboy still have loads of visitors when i pass by there :D

leaseoflife
18-04-2010, 12:04 AM
Wah.... suddenly the thread gone all so quiet. All bros went to join UDD har?? :D

naemlo
18-04-2010, 12:05 AM
Wah.... suddenly the thread gone all so quiet. All bros went to join UDD har?? :D

Cause I planning to go n support the puying there. :D

infando2004
18-04-2010, 02:22 AM
haha cos all busy songkraning now...today last day liao:D

sexster
18-04-2010, 10:54 PM
[QUOTE=sexster;4773722]Thanks for the report...... hopefully Soi Cowboy area is ok;)[/QUOTE

Soi cowboy still have loads of visitors when i pass by there :D

Thanks...... Great to hear that........ cowboy here i come..... will update next week when i am there.;)

Bushnell 1918cb
18-04-2010, 11:20 PM
[QUOTE=indianmagicoil;4768695]Hey that sounds like a good idea. Heard Route 66 has a foam party every night this week. Looks like fun!

Hi,

It was a great met up @ Noi Restaurant, Hway Hwan night palzza, with Bro Indianm, Ah Hia, Alvin, Norice & his 2 friends on 12 April's evening. Let me thanks Alvin for buying us the dinner on behalf of all bros whom attended the dinner. Cheers.:p

indianmagicoil
18-04-2010, 11:47 PM
Hello Bro Bushnell! Yes, yes... Big Thanks to Bro Alvin blanjah us dinner. Didn't know he luv moo yang so much! BTW where did u all go to after RCA? RCA waz real crazy! They closed the whole street for a party & big water fight. Definitely must go next year!

indianmagicoil
18-04-2010, 11:49 PM
555+ I think most that came back this week (and those still there) recovering from post-Songkran party blues!

mikemike
19-04-2010, 12:44 AM
Hello Bro Bushnell! Yes, yes... Big Thanks to Bro Alvin blanjah us dinner. Didn't know he luv moo yang so much! BTW where did u all go to after RCA? RCA waz real crazy! They closed the whole street for a party & big water fight. Definitely must go next year!

wah..so happening..next year i MUST visit during Songkran liao..then come back song song :D

indianmagicoil
19-04-2010, 01:47 AM
wah..so happening..next year i MUST visit during Songkran liao..then come back song song :D
555+ u went back a week too early lah! If u remember Spore Swing it was like that. Packed like crazy with everyone getting soaked. Was suppose to meet another bro but too crowded to find him. Nontheless made new local frenz, drank lots of booze and went back real sanok.

glouyang
19-04-2010, 02:27 AM
555+ u went back a week too early lah! If u remember Spore Swing it was like that. Packed like crazy with everyone getting soaked. Was suppose to meet another bro but too crowded to find him. Nontheless made new local frenz, drank lots of booze and went back real sanok.

Hey bro sorry did not manage to meet up in the crowd...was really crazy there that night. You back from pattaya? Still in bkk or? I be here till next month

birdie8819
19-04-2010, 04:11 PM
Cause I planning to go n support the puying there. :

HUH ??? You still into these meh ??? Thought you change taste liao . :p

wah..so happening..next year i MUST visit during Songkran liao..then come back song song :

Hm ..... cool bro ... me also wants to plan . :D

indianmagicoil
19-04-2010, 06:23 PM
Hey bro sorry did not manage to meet up in the crowd...was really crazy there that night.
Mai bpen rai... made other new frens so wasn't that boring. We actually made our way to Route66's entrance only to find out tat I bought tickets to Slim's area. 555+ tot one ticket for whole street so LL push our way back again. Had plenty bottles of Smirnoff to mao-mao the time away! :D

back from pattaya? Still in bkk or? I be here till next monthBack in the Lion City lah... good also to regain some sense of reality after nearly a week of partying but will be back in May! :D
ITM take care and enjoy the Red & Yellow Show there!

Bushnell 1918cb
19-04-2010, 09:55 PM

Yo, after we departed from RCA, both of us went to Victoria Secret for reconnaissance since the taxi passed by there. Follow by we proceed to poseidon, natraeee, emumelle, & other MPs along the stretch of Rachada. Well, VS still had the best quality gals apart from Poseidon but VS was really hectic that night, the gals just back & went off again. Wow, RCA was really congested for old man like us. Hope to party with you @ RCA during my next LOS trip. Cheers.

norice
20-04-2010, 10:39 AM
Indianmagicoil and Bushnell

I enjoyed meeting you folks at the HuayKwang night market for few drinks! Yes, RCA was unreal for old fart like me, I didn't mind getting dranched but the crowd was unbelievable! Too many attractive girls with wet t-shirts, I've seen 3,000 pairs of pencil erasers staring at me!

You folks are not that old, remember I'm the oldest member in the bunch that night! Next time we need to meet early for a night out. One night I was cruising by myself at the HuayKwang night market and I couldn't believe there were that many attractive Thai phuyings! Excellent place to ogle.

etct88
20-04-2010, 11:53 AM
............ One night I was cruising by myself at the HuayKwang night market and I couldn't believe there were that many attractive Thai phuyings! Excellent place to ogle.

omg:eek:... you know the secret liao....:p:D

etct88
20-04-2010, 11:56 AM
.....Back in the Lion City lah... good also to regain some sense of reality after nearly a week of partying but will be back in May! :D

welcome back to the darkside.......:D

TT, ok....na????? next week....:p

norice
20-04-2010, 12:03 PM
etct88,

OH NO! Watch out, the old man is coming! Great place to eat, buy CDs, and ogling! What else can I ask, man, everything I need is close proximity to my condo! Also, soapys, spas and kapoo massage is nearby, am I in heaven?

Yokosi
20-04-2010, 12:12 PM
am I in heaven?

You are a saint ogling at puyings in heavens !.

indianmagicoil
20-04-2010, 02:25 PM
Sounds good :)

yinyang
20-04-2010, 05:18 PM
..long time no meet liao find time and we meet up again with bro asian cigar . ;)
Sorry missed out replying yours. You still active in HCM, and now popping by here for a change in menu +555?:p

birdie8819
20-04-2010, 05:31 PM
Sorry missed out replying yours. You still active in HCM, and now popping by here for a change in menu +555?:

I anything also can one as long as drinks not ex can liao . :D

glouyang
20-04-2010, 07:40 PM
Back in the Lion City lah... good also to regain some sense of reality after nearly a week of partying but will be back in May! :D
ITM take care and enjoy the Red & Yellow Show there![/QUOTE]

Sure, give me a buzz when u here again. I'm well protected with the tons of armed soldiers around my place. :eek:

naemlo
20-04-2010, 08:50 PM
welcome back to the darkside.......:D

I saw "next week"..... tam arai :D

mikemike
21-04-2010, 12:44 AM
Sorry missed out replying yours. You still active in HCM, and now popping by here for a change in menu +555?:p

eieiei..i saw birdie khor khor many times on friday @ GM..555++ i guess he have many bx and puyin liao :p

mikemike
21-04-2010, 12:47 AM
Sounds good :)

Lim cha-yen or singha beer also can..555+

yinyang
21-04-2010, 09:30 AM
eieiei..i saw birdie khor khor many times on friday @ GM..555++ i guess he have many bx and puyin liao :p
Basket, bro birdie is at either GM or Joo Chiat (home base??). At GM, his arms busy boh (not beer glass, but 2 arms around chabors):p;)

naemlo
21-04-2010, 12:09 PM
Basket, bro birdie is at either GM or Joo Chiat (home base??). At GM, his arms busy boh (not beer glass, but 2 arms around chabors):p;)

Under statement, his 3rd arm also busy.

indianmagicoil
21-04-2010, 12:46 PM
I saw "next week"..... tam arai
Mai mii arai... deerm cha gap beer :D
Teh tarik @ Geylang kopitiam or beer @ GM Thai karaoke? Join us?

birdie8819
21-04-2010, 01:44 PM
eieiei..i saw birdie khor khor many times on friday @ GM..555++ i guess he have many bx and puyin liao :

Where got :p

Basket, bro birdie is at either GM or Joo Chiat (home base??). At GM, his arms busy boh (not beer glass, but 2 arms around chabors):

Wakaoz ......... no char bo liao hor .... Bro friday I'll SMS you hor .

Under statement, his 3rd arm also busy.

Simi 3rd arm ??? :confused:

Bro naemlo very busy in Hanoi with his BX no time come back here . :p

etct88
21-04-2010, 01:46 PM
I saw "next week"..... tam arai :D

som tam meal in GM, mai mee pho bo.....:p

naemlo
21-04-2010, 01:55 PM
Mai mii arai... deerm cha gap beer :D

I will be in BKK next week :D

Simi 3rd arm ??? :confused:

Your kuku bird loh....

som tam meal in GM, mai mee pho bo.....:p

Pho bo, i sick of it roi. Now tom yum gian mak mak.

leaseoflife
21-04-2010, 01:59 PM
I pai LOS around first week June. Bought the $140 tix by Tiger. Mai Pen, ok na.

moonlight
21-04-2010, 05:06 PM
I pai LOS around first week June. Bought the $140 tix by Tiger. Mai Pen, ok na.

wow so fast back to LOS let me have your dates ok
cheers

etct88
21-04-2010, 06:18 PM
....Pho bo, i sick of it roi. Now tom yum gian mak mak.

Given a choice, what is your preference, Tom Yam or Pho Bo. :confused:

I really couldn't make it out yet, just keep enjoying my tom yam.:p

naemlo
21-04-2010, 06:45 PM
Given a choice, what is your preference, Tom Yam or Pho Bo. :confused:

Given a choice, tom yum or pho bo is the same... as long as SYT. :D

indianmagicoil
21-04-2010, 08:50 PM
Bro naemlo very busy in Hanoi with his BX no time come back here
*SIGH* He enjoying pho now, next week som tam, back then bakso... one lucky bugger. Singapore can only order hot water @ kopitiam :(

I will be in BKK next week
How long will u b staying this time? I'll only be back in May.

birdie8819
21-04-2010, 08:53 PM
*SIGH* He enjoying pho now, next week som tam, back then bakso... one lucky bugger. Singapore can only order hot water @ kopitiam

Lucky he don't quite like PRC and Pinyo . :p :D

rocksoff
21-04-2010, 10:59 PM
There's a Filipina SYT who wants to go dancing (no indianmagicoil, not that one), so I said I would take her on Friday. But normally I don't go to these joints. What's recommended these days? She will be hunting cute boys, I will be ogling other SYTs. Thinking behind Esplanade Mall, or Ratchada Soi 4 & 6, or maybe RCA.

norice
21-04-2010, 11:04 PM
Rocksoff,

Is your Filipina at least 30 years old? If not, I'm too pangit for her! Just kidding, getting ready for my next AC trip! Must practice my forgotten Filipino.

Salamat Po

rocksoff
21-04-2010, 11:12 PM
Is your Filipina at least 30 years old?

She's young enough to be interested in young Thai guys because they're cute.

naemlo
22-04-2010, 12:45 AM
How long will u b staying this time? I'll only be back in May.

I should be there Sat till Wed, 24-28/4. Trying to cut short my stay but think of puying.... I can't. Furthermore 1 of my old old old tirak is in BKK.... :D

Lucky he don't quite like PRC and Pinyo . :p :D

I openly said b4, as long as SYT and not black. So what you think? :rolleyes:

aakumu
22-04-2010, 08:31 AM
Rocksoff,

Is your Filipina at least 30 years old? If not, I'm too pangit for her! Just kidding, getting ready for my next AC trip! Must practice my forgotten Filipino.

Salamat Po
Hi bro Norice,
When will you visit Angle city? I thought you love BKK very much; are you migrating to the Filipino girls?.........:p or are you doing both?:D

Yo, after we departed from RCA, both of us went to Victoria Secret for reconnaissance since the taxi passed by there. Follow by we proceed to poseidon, natraeee, emumelle, & other MPs along the stretch of Rachada. Well, VS still had the best quality gals apart from Poseidon but VS was really hectic that night, the gals just back & went off again. Wow, RCA was really congested for old man like us. Hope to party with you @ RCA during my next LOS trip. Cheers.
Hi bro Bushnell,
Thank you for being a great tour guide, it was an eye opener. I would agree that the MP's on Rachada was ok for viewing nothing to shout about. You are not too old, still young man, Norice and myself is the oldest that night.....Hahahah

Indianmagicoil and Bushnell

I enjoyed meeting you folks at the HuayKwang night market for few drinks! Yes, RCA was unreal for old fart like me, I didn't mind getting dranched but the crowd was unbelievable! Too many attractive girls with wet t-shirts, I've seen 3,000 pairs of pencil erasers staring at me!

You folks are not that old, remember I'm the oldest member in the bunch that night! Next time we need to meet early for a night out. One night I was cruising by myself at the HuayKwang night market and I couldn't believe there were that many attractive Thai phuyings! Excellent place to ogle.
Hi bro norice,
You and myself are about 4 years apart, you are still quite young and and young at heart.......:)
HuayKwang night market was great.... agree lost of eye candies......

[QUOTE=indianmagicoil;4768695]

Hi,

It was a great met up @ Noi Restaurant, Hway Hwan night palzza, with Bro Indianm, Ah Hia, Alvin, Norice & his 2 friends on 12 April's evening. Let me thanks Alvin for buying us the dinner on behalf of all bros whom attended the dinner. Cheers.
Hi,
No problem, It was my pleasure.....let do it again sometime........when we are all there...........
Hi bro,
no need for thanks as it is alway a pleasure to meet great friends over nice foods and beer.
yes we should plan to meet up for the next Songkran festival.........

My humble two cents.

yinyang
22-04-2010, 09:00 AM
..Trying to cut short my stay but think of puying.... I can't. Furthermore 1 of my old old old tirak is in BKK.... :D
Wow, yours is very good stock turnover... am sure your old is not referring to age, but stuck with you awhile. Enjoy your stay, mine's 1 week after yours, else we could have a pint:D

dwpang
22-04-2010, 10:21 AM
hi guys, i gona make my annual trip to bkk on the 8th May for my regular akane and nataree massage, not forgetting my nana plaza in the nights. however all the commotion in bkk seems to affect the atmosphere of cheonging, esp when there is not much media reporting on the situation dere. so any kind souls can kindly advise whther it is still ok for the cheonging, as whther i will face massive jams or etc. thanks guys.

naemlo
22-04-2010, 10:58 AM
Wow, yours is very good stock turnover... am sure your old is not referring to age, but stuck with you awhile. Enjoy your stay, mine's 1 week after yours, else we could have a pint:D

Ya definitely not age, she was abt 20 when I knew her. Now abt 23 if I'm not wrong. :rolleyes:

No worry, I always in BKK.... there will time when we bounce into each other. :D

norice
22-04-2010, 11:25 AM
aakumu,

No, since I live in Bangkok, it's reasonable to fly directly to AC! I haven't gone to AC since 1998 so time to visit and play with chocolate candies! Thai girls seemed cuter but Filipinas are able to speak English and provide GFE because they wants to get married and go to USA!

Even though I'm the oldest of the bunch, mentally I'm immature and childish at heart so I'm able to hangout with younger crowd. Physically, I'm showing my age so I might have to visit Yanhee Hospital soon for complete makeover! Ha ha ha ha ha

So let's get together again during your next trip to BKK!

norice
22-04-2010, 11:38 AM
dwpang,

Once again, don't worry about the red-shirts demonstration! Bangkok is SAFE!

If you get injured by the demonstration, I'll buy you an extra large chicken fried rice at HuayKwang Night Market, joke aside no problem in Bangkok!

You enjoyed going to Akane Massage, is it because you like their house special? Oh man, it's too painful when they insert their finger into your ******* and massage your prostate! Hee Haw

indianmagicoil
22-04-2010, 02:08 PM
no need for thanks as it is alway a pleasure to meet great friends over nice foods and beer. yes we should plan to meet up for the next Songkran festival...
Songkran next year too far away. Anytime u dropping by Bangkok juz call or PM me. It was great talking to you over food & beers. Only thing we didn't have was enough time. How was your visit to the countryside? BTW we still don't believe u r tat "old"... :cool:

There's a Filipina SYT who wants to go dancing (no indianmagicoil, not that one), so I said I would take her on Friday. But normally I don't go to these joints. What's recommended these days? She will be hunting cute boys, I will be ogling other SYTs. Thinking behind Esplanade Mall, or Ratchada Soi 4 & 6, or maybe RCA.
Wah... finally back from the beach already? Can you commute to work or r u still working remotely? So now u have 2? Well u have 2 arms :D Try the usual RCA (more English music) - Slim, Flix, Route 66 etc.. Rachada Soi 4 (more thai music) - Snoop, Zaling, Zeed etc... or Thonglor Soi 10 (mix of English & Thai) - Muse, Funky Villa, Nueng Lern (or something like that). Catch up with u when I'm back!

I should be there Sat till Wed, 24-28/4. Trying to cut short my stay but think of puying.... I can't. Furthermore 1 of my old old old tirak is in BKK...
Wah x3 "old"? Really Krungthep "old" bird... looks like we'll miss each other. Next time then :D

birdie8819
22-04-2010, 03:14 PM
I openly said b4, as long as SYT and not black. So what you think? ::

Of course I know your taste lah ... been drinking/cheonging with you for quite some time liao . :D

naemlo
23-04-2010, 12:58 AM
Of course I know your taste lah ... been drinking/cheonging with you for quite some time liao . :D

Long time no drink with you liao.... sat i drinking in bkk nana, u want to join me?

leaseoflife
23-04-2010, 01:08 AM
wow so fast back to LOS let me have your dates ok
cheers

Shhh.... not so loud. :D Bo bian... the "force" is great in BKK. Air tix booked, but accomo not yet. Will wait out for a while longer. Will PM u once everything is cfm. Tentatively, 2-5th June.

Anyway, great to meet up for a late supper last week. Finally get to meet up in Sgp rather than BKK after all these while. 555+

... however all the commotion in bkk seems to affect the atmosphere of cheonging, esp when there is not much media reporting on the situation dere. so any kind souls can kindly advise whther it is still ok for the cheonging, as whther i will face massive jams or etc. thanks guys.

Bro, understand your concerns. Was also worried prior to my last trip abt the situation. But seriously, while it affects mobility, dun think it affects much on cheonging. Red, Yellow, Pink shirts, shorts, mini... who cares :D Cheonging still like dat.

birdie8819
23-04-2010, 08:29 AM
Long time no drink with you liao.... sat i drinking in bkk nana, u want to join me?

Hm....... ok you bring along your laptop and drink at BKK nana and I drink at Sillypore nana then we webcam and cheers together . :p :D

naemlo
23-04-2010, 12:23 PM
Hm....... ok you bring along your laptop and drink at BKK nana and I drink at Sillypore nana then we webcam and cheers together . :p :D

Good idea.... technology makes wonder. We can ta in different cities. :D

leaseoflife
23-04-2010, 11:37 PM
Looks like it's finally gonna be a big and messy brawl in BKK. Sigh... hopefully they quickly get it over and done with. This protest does not seem to be getting anywhere.

My "visa" was also temporary revoked by OC after the bombings. Got worried over the news, and insisted BKK as "No Fly Zone" for now. Wah Piang eh... like that... die liao.

Yokosi
24-04-2010, 12:18 AM
My "visa" was also temporary revoked by OC after the bombings. Got worried over the news, and insisted BKK as "No Fly Zone" for now. Wah Piang eh... like that... die liao.

Your OC rejected your "visa".

My company's HQ in Europe issued a cannot go to Bangkok order to all employees everywhere. Cancelled my issued ticket , cannot book Adelphi Grande, cannot drink scheduled kopi with bro yinyang. And now i do not know how to spent my ten of thousands of thai money !!!.

KNN, these red shirts morons are driving many thais to go bankrupt and some of us ( on company's trip ) cannot go to have some fun in BKK.

mikemike
24-04-2010, 12:42 AM

My company's HQ in Europe issued a cannot go to Bangkok order to all employees everywhere. Cancelled my issued ticket , cannot book Adelphi Grande, cannot drink scheduled kopi with bro yinyang. And now i do not know how to spent my ten of thousands of thai money !!!.

KNN, these red shirts morons are driving many thais to go bankrupt and some of us ( on company's trip ) cannot go to have some fun in BKK.

Bro yokosi, so sorry to heard about your company cancelling your trip to Krungthep..true leh..i also hope they quickly get it over and done with. :(

naemlo
24-04-2010, 01:01 AM

Mine is go ahead. I will be in BKK from Sat to Wed. :D

Yokosi
24-04-2010, 01:35 AM
Bro yokosi, so sorry to heard about your company cancelling your trip to Krungthep..true leh..i also hope they quickly get it over and done with. :(

Fucking Europeans who do not know shit about the Thais !. They came via first class on 777s or 747s, drove around in big limos with drivers, see see, talked cock , ate fabulous meals, stayed in high class suites in top class hotels but do not go down on earth to meet the normal human beings in their daily work. All they saw are paid slaves !!!. Now i do 2 jobs but pay is the same !!!.
Thai event was to be held in Ekamai, near the burnt out Santika Club. I was to book Adelphi Grande, other co workers also cancelled their stay in Emporium Suites.
Don't tell me that the Reds are also demo in Ekamai or are closing down the airport. Bullshit Europeans that do not follow The Bangkok Post and The Nation online daily news. If the airport is closed, i will slowly take my time to take the Thai train to Hatyai, happily drop into Hello Bangkok Club in Danok, go to Penang and be back home in KL in a few days time. Anyone closed the airport, to me, no big deal !.

bb34d
24-04-2010, 01:47 AM
which area do u think is the safest to stay during this riot? kamsia

naemlo
24-04-2010, 08:58 AM
which area do u think is the safest to stay during this riot? kamsia

King palace :D.

yinyang
24-04-2010, 11:03 AM
My company's HQ in Europe issued a cannot go to Bangkok order to all employees everywhere. Cancelled my issued ticket , cannot book Adelphi Grande, cannot drink scheduled kopi with bro yinyang.
Sorry to hear. Chai yen, hear many firms (bank staff too) follow travel advisory by many countries .. last straw was thurs night. Media has a lot to do with this.

Shhh, my visa is wrong destination. Pray I don't get marooned and caught with my pants down. Near miss from last airport siege with attempted CNA interview at Changi kns! Brushed off reporter, as no wish to come on prime telly:o:p

naemlo
24-04-2010, 02:36 PM
Reporting live from BKK. Life as normal in BKK, greeted by SYT, "sawadee ka" when getting out of the plane. Simply love puying smile. How I wish, a puying greets me every morning.

Bushnell 1918cb
24-04-2010, 11:20 PM
Reporting live from BKK. Life as normal in BKK, greeted by SYT, "sawadee ka" when getting out of the plane. Simply love puying smile. How I wish, a puying greets me every morning.

Wow bro naemlo,

I am sure you will have a great time in BKK. I don't know when we can go for our temple tour again for this year. I will update you my schedule to LOS. Cheers.

naemlo
25-04-2010, 12:10 AM
I will update you my schedule to LOS. Cheers.

Roger... just keep me update.

naemlo
25-04-2010, 12:14 AM
Went to Nana... business as usual, a lot of puyings and farang. Suppose to meet norice n another samster in soi cowboy but my medication kicked in, my head was spinning, so went back hotel straight and tonight I'm sleeping alone.

leaseoflife
25-04-2010, 12:50 AM

That can be arranged what. If dun wanna pay, just ask for morning call every day. :D Am sure most of the time is a puying. :D

naemlo
25-04-2010, 11:56 AM
That can be arranged what. If dun wanna pay, just ask for morning call every day. :D Am sure most of the time is a puying. :D

I want a naked puying, smiling n greet me.... can arrange ??:D

mikemike
25-04-2010, 03:34 PM
I want a naked puying, smiling n greet me.... can arrange ??:D

eieiei..you still need to arrange meh :p you are a walking yellow pages in krungthep :rolleyes: khor hai sanook maak :D

yinyang
26-04-2010, 09:48 AM
can be arranged what. If dun wanna pay, just ask for morning call every day. Am sure most of the time is a puying.
Err, can get either a pre-recording or worse, a guy's hoarse voice:eek: Or even a cockerel's (recording) kns!
I want a naked puying, smiling n greet me.... can arrange ??
Nothing like a true life bolster:p:D

naemlo
26-04-2010, 09:55 AM
eieiei..you still need to arrange meh :p you are a walking yellow pages in krungthep :rolleyes: khor hai sanook maak :D

Mai luan luan kong, I still learning....

Nothing like a true life bolster

Ya.... esp naked slim SYT.

Yokosi
26-04-2010, 11:57 AM
Sorry to hear. Chai yen, hear many firms (bank staff too) follow travel advisory by many countries .. last straw was thurs night. Media has a lot to do with this.

Shhh, my visa is wrong destination. Pray I don't get marooned and caught with my pants down. Near miss from last airport siege with attempted CNA interview at Changi kns! Brushed off reporter, as no wish to come on prime telly

Trip postponed to late June.....2 mths wait !!!.:mad:

About getting marooned........hope you get stuck and caught with your pants down and puying enjoying your harden "batang" with bbbj with cim !.:p:D

Enjoy !!!.

birdie8819
26-04-2010, 12:16 PM
eieiei..you still need to arrange meh you are a walking yellow pages in krungthep :r

Well said bro . :D

Mai luan luan kong, I still learning....

Learn your KC lah ... you the expert there liao . :p

You forgot ....... must be FAIR not dark dark one . :p

naemlo
26-04-2010, 04:33 PM
Learn your KC lah ... you the expert there liao . :p

Mai chai.... still learning na.

You forgot ....... must be FAIR not dark dark one . :p

Thanks for the add on... this is a must too. :D

naemlo
26-04-2010, 04:36 PM
Yesterday went to Ayuttaya.... Was driving back at about 1600hrs, a massive jam along rangsit. A group of red was blocking a convey of police vans going into BKK center.

yinyang
26-04-2010, 05:39 PM
Yesterday went to Ayuttaya.... Was driving back at about 1600hrs, a massive jam along rangsit. A group of red was blocking a convey of police vans going into BKK center.
Seems reds have upped the ante in the provinces, and also preventing reinforcements for police/army from up country.

Reds block police vehicles in Ayutthaya (http://www.bangkokpost.com/breakingnews/175861/reds-block-police-vehicles-in-ayutthaya)

UDD takes battle to provinces (http://www.bangkokpost.com/news/politics/36618/udd-takes-battle-to-provinces)

naemlo
26-04-2010, 05:51 PM
Seems reds have upped the ante in the provinces, and also preventing reinforcements for police/army from up country.

Ya... a lot of red flags, I thought they laying red carpet to welcome me back to BKK. :D

naemlo
26-04-2010, 11:30 PM
Was in Rainbow 1 just now... full house.... now my ger taking a shower while I writing this. Business not that bad as it seem.

leaseoflife
26-04-2010, 11:41 PM
Nothing like a true life bolster

I second that. Nothing beats having a warm, pretty puying sleeping beside me when I wake up, rise and shine (literally) :D That's why never really gone for ST.

Was in Rainbow 1 just now... full house.... now my ger taking a shower while I writing this. Business not that bad as it seem.

Wah... envy envy... :( I also want! Sigh... 6 more weeks to go, and still dunno if can get the visa back in time.

BTW... come back to hotel so early... guess it is going to be a loooooong nite with all the "pent-up" energy inside after a night of boh action, tio bo?? 555+ :D

leaseoflife
26-04-2010, 11:44 PM

Reds block police vehicles in Ayutthaya (http://www.bangkokpost.com/breakingnews/175861/reds-block-police-vehicles-in-ayutthaya)

UDD takes battle to provinces (http://www.bangkokpost.com/news/politics/36618/udd-takes-battle-to-provinces)

Frankly... if wanna fight, really hope they fight it out soon. LIke now, neither here nor there. It's going to take forever to resolve the issue. :mad:

tagduty
27-04-2010, 12:47 AM
Hi bros...anyone wants to meet up for beer on the 5th. I will be arriving in Bangkok on the 5th evening and might be going to Nana. Honestly, I only know 3 places to enjoy.
1)Nana
2)RCA
3)SPICY

I will be coming with my buddy who just come back from overseas so need to release. If got any bros that are around on that day, pls pm me. Maybe can go hunting together.

I will be leaving LOS on the 9th.

Power Of Love
27-04-2010, 12:52 AM
Peace.....Wish all the cheongster in Bangkok safe to cheong.

Eyeshield21
27-04-2010, 01:22 AM
Dear bros, need some help here, I will be staying near don muang airport alone. As this is my first time to bkk and wont be staying for long, can any kind bros recommend a relaxing massage and special service after that? overnight is fine too.

naemlo
27-04-2010, 01:30 AM
I second that. Nothing beats having a warm, pretty puying sleeping beside me when I wake up, rise and shine (literally) :D That's why never really gone for ST.

Same old habit, I never go for ST.

BTW... come back to hotel so early... guess it is going to be a loooooong nite with all the "pent-up" energy inside after a night of boh action, tio bo?? 555+ :D

Just finished what a man should do to a woman.... She will be with me till I leave for airport. ah yu noi kao kao.... Simply fall for her fair body and characters.

naemlo
27-04-2010, 01:33 AM
Dear bros, need some help here, I will be staying near don muang airport alone. As this is my first time to bkk and wont be staying for long, can any kind bros recommend a relaxing massage and special service after that? overnight is fine too.

I stayed in 1 of the hotel in Don Muang before because I need to catch an early domestic flight. I stayed indoor the whole day and night except meals :D If you are adventure enough, go n find out and update us. I can visit it, if I happen to stay there again. :D

threepio
27-04-2010, 03:37 AM

Best bet would be to take a taxi to the known areas like NEP, Cowboy for LT or Ratchada for massage. It will prolly cost a bit more (about 200 -300 baht per way) and take about half an hour if using the hiway, but at least these are tested grounds and you are aware of the prices. There are definitely sanuk places along the way but there's not much information on them and would probably be harder to find and language would also be a drawback.

Eyeshield21
27-04-2010, 12:37 PM
I stayed in 1 of the hotel in Don Muang before because I need to catch an early domestic flight. I stayed indoor the whole day and night except meals :D If you are adventure enough, go n find out and update us. I can visit it, if I happen to stay there again. :D

will try to check it out :D

Best bet would be to take a taxi to the known areas like NEP, Cowboy for LT or Ratchada for massage. It will prolly cost a bit more (about 200 -300 baht per way) and take about half an hour if using the hiway, but at least these are tested grounds and you are aware of the prices. There are definitely sanuk places along the way but there's not much information on them and would probably be harder to find and language would also be a drawback.

hey bro, thanks for the advice.

indianmagicoil
27-04-2010, 12:45 PM
Just finished what a man should do to a woman.... She will be with me till I leave for airport. ah yu noi kao kao.... Simply fall for her fair body and characters.
555+ u seem 2 b the only SBF correspondent in BKK now? Everyone else VISA kanna revoked or scared to go? Rainbow girls r pretty nice. Jap/Asian style kind of SYTs. I was surprised when I 1st visited coz tot NEP only full of dark skinned type tat Westerners seem to prefer. BTW u like girls with tattoos (characters)?

naemlo
27-04-2010, 01:00 PM
I was surprised when I 1st visited coz tot NEP only full of dark skinned type tat Westerners seem to prefer. BTW u like girls with tattoos (characters)?

I have seen quite a number of fair ladies in Rainbow. Show you my สาวขาวขาว ที่รัก photos next trip. I dun mind tattoos. Why? You have any to intro to me?

indianmagicoil
27-04-2010, 01:24 PM
I have seen quite a number of fair ladies in Rainbow. Show you my สาวขาวขาว ที่รัก photos next trip. I dun mind tattoos. Why? You have any to intro to me?
No tattoo ladies to intro lah... but looking fwd to meet u for drinks along with your new? tilak :D

naemlo
27-04-2010, 01:26 PM
No tattoo ladies to intro lah... but looking fwd to meet u for drinks along with your new? tilak :D

When u coming back to BKK? :D

yinyang
27-04-2010, 02:40 PM
dun mind tattoos.
BTW u like girls with tattoos (characters)?
Some have tattoos strategically, above entrance (front and rear). Had one from SC awhile back, with her ex's (farang) name.. seems thai KC cuts both ways:p

naemlo
27-04-2010, 06:24 PM
Some have tattoos strategically, above entrance (front and rear). Had one from SC awhile back, with her ex's (farang) name.. seems thai KC cuts both ways:p

If you see "naemlo" tattoo on the gers, pls inform me immediately :D

khunsanook
27-04-2010, 08:52 PM
CAUTION! Just received news that UDD and Army will clash shortly tonight. BTS will be shut by 8pm. Please avoid MBK, Ratchaprasong, Wireless, Prathunam and other surrounding areas. Keep your eyes and hears open.

yinyang
27-04-2010, 09:23 PM
After test run, will verify if clone or not. :p;)
u seem 2 b the only SBF correspondent in BKK now? Everyone else VISA kanna revoked or scared to go?
Many faqs and info onwards, but hardly see any FRs of late. Saw bkk post that tourist bigwigs whingeing on 30% drop (10k) daily airport arrivals

Shyguy
27-04-2010, 10:32 PM
555+ u seem 2 b the only SBF correspondent in BKK now? Everyone else VISA kanna revoked or scared to go? Rainbow girls r pretty nice. Jap/Asian style kind of SYTs. I was surprised when I 1st visited coz tot NEP only full of dark skinned type tat Westerners seem to prefer. BTW u like girls with tattoos (characters)?

Yup... must support Rainbow! Haha, cos my fav 2 girls (1st one already MIA for 1 yr liao --> See my avatar ; The other whom I just met on 4th April --> Already planning for my trip back to find her :D) all from Rainbow.

Sagarakun
27-04-2010, 11:29 PM
Yup... must support Rainbow! Haha, cos my fav 2 girls (1st one already MIA for 1 yr liao --> See my avatar ; The other whom I just met on 4th April --> Already planning for my trip back to find her :D) all from Rainbow.

Hi,

can check with the senior bros where is this Rainbow and what the damages like? Will be there this coming sat.

Many thanks in advance!!!

leaseoflife
28-04-2010, 12:05 AM

Does it include those on the over-the-mills mamasans?? :D

naemlo
28-04-2010, 12:06 AM
Does it include those on the over-the-mills mamasans?? :D

Seriously doubt there will be... but if you see any, keep to yourself. :D

khunsanook
28-04-2010, 09:27 AM
CAUTION! Just received news that UDD and Army will clash shortly tonight. BTS will be shut by 8pm. Please avoid MBK, Ratchaprasong, Wireless, Prathunam and other surrounding areas. Keep your eyes and hears open.

Apparently nothing major happened. I last thought last Sunday was a likely day for crackdown operations but that did not happen. Monday night was considered inauspicious and I went out partying. Last night was tense but still no action. Well let's see what will happen in the next few days. Sorry brothers for the inconvenience caused. But better be safe than sorry. Supposed to go out tonight but I will see the situation towards evening to decide.

indianmagicoil
28-04-2010, 11:00 AM
When u coming back to BKK? :D
Next week!!! :D U coming back today, correct?

Hi, can check with the senior bros where is this Rainbow and what the damages like?
A rainbow appears when there is a lot of moisture in the air especially after the rain. Caused by light rays reflecting off the water molecules. The Irish believe there is a pot of gold at the end of a rainbow guarded by a leprechaun. Damage to your mental health if you r looking for this elusive pot.

Apparently nothing major happened. I last thought last Sunday was a likely day for crackdown operations but that did not happen.
Yeah, me too. I thought there will be Bangkok Street Brawl Part 2 last Sunday but never happened. Situations getting ridiculous with this state of limbo. A lot of speculation, rumors & theories. Reds most prob won't go w/o big fight. Look at their barricades. Bamboo stakes and tires. All ready to set alight... burn, mutha fucker burn!

naemlo
28-04-2010, 11:15 AM
Next week!!! :D U coming back today, correct?

I going back to Hanoi :D

indianmagicoil
28-04-2010, 11:19 AM
I going back to Hanoi :D
U lucky bastard! :mad: If I ever go Vietnam must look u up!

naemlo
28-04-2010, 11:21 AM
U lucky bastard! :mad: If I ever go Vietnam must look u up!

No problem, welcome... I will bring you to BBBJ joint. :D

leaseoflife
28-04-2010, 12:28 PM
No problem, welcome... I will bring you to BBBJ joint. :D

Wah lau...finished eating tom yam, go back eat Viet Beef noodles. :(:D

Got lobang or not?? I also wanna jetset like you leh... dun mind shuttling between BKK and Patts. :D

moonlight
28-04-2010, 12:39 PM
Wah lau...finished eating tom yam, go back eat Viet Beef noodles. :(:D

Got lobang or not?? I also wanna jetset like you leh... dun mind shuttling between BKK and Patts. :D

ayo u also jetting to BKK so frequent next trip coming soon 555+

Yokosi
28-04-2010, 12:47 PM
A rainbow appears when there is a lot of moisture in the air especially after the rain. Caused by light rays reflecting off the water molecules. The Irish believe there is a pot of gold at the end of a rainbow guarded by a leprechaun. Damage to your mental health if you r looking for this elusive pot.

Dear indianmagicoil,

That's was a good joke !. Especially the last sentence !. Hehehe.

Dear Sagarakun,

Go to Nana Entertainment Plaza or NEP or nana agogo, located in Sukhumvit Soi 4 and opposite Nana Hotel. There are 4 Rainbows for you to choose and the bigger one on the second floor got 1 stage with naked topless puyings while the other stage got the usual "uniforms" on. And read the agogo section, you lazy bum !.

yinyang
28-04-2010, 12:55 PM
..Irish believe there is a pot of gold at the end of a rainbow guarded by a leprechaun. Damage to your mental health if you r looking for this elusive pot.
..check with the senior bros where is this Rainbow and what the damages like?
Oil sheikh, your sarcasm bites.. maybe get past some ears?:p

Sagarakun, there's only 1 answer: Go find out (and experience it). Else, seek and you find what you looking for. This is FAQ, with quite a few feedback on recent pages. Tried using search button on your small telly on this and aggs thread?
Bangkok Street Brawl Part 2...Situations getting ridiculous with this state of limbo. A lot of speculation, rumors & theories. Reds most prob won't go w/o big fight. Look at their barricades. Bamboo stakes and tires. All ready to set alight... burn, mutha fucker burn!
No affiliations to either side, but seems that the protests have now evolved to mob rule (with road blocks, stopping BTS, holding up garbage trucks etc). Meaning, day to day bkk life is more than being affected. Local schools back from next week someore. Some thais even said they wouldn't mind a coup to get over this paralysis:rolleyes:

Kns, my tour of duty starts tomorrow evening -did something I never attempted before like buying travel insurance!

sexster
28-04-2010, 01:42 PM
went 20 apr and back 24 apr.....

life looks normal,

Other than the central shopping, business area..... just stay away from those area and will be ok. I stay at rachada area near hwee kwang.

it's not really that bad as reported on the NEWS.....

went nana, cowboi, soapy land....... all a breeze like normal days.
now seems more japanese than farang.

naemlo
28-04-2010, 02:19 PM
Wah lau...finished eating tom yam, go back eat Viet Beef noodles.

No choice... a man needs to do what he is best in.

Ya, your orgy partner leaseoflife is going back to BKK to partner u in soi cowboy.

michael.tam
28-04-2010, 04:18 PM
Hi.. need some advise from all bros here.. I seldom go bkk but i'm planning a trip there next wk and planned to stay at Pullman Kingpower at rangnam rd. Is it adviseable to stay at this area and at this moment is there any problem getting to/fro airport. Thks in advance.

khunsanook
28-04-2010, 10:38 PM
Hi.. need some advise from all bros here.. I seldom go bkk but i'm planning a trip there next wk and planned to stay at Pullman Kingpower at rangnam rd. Is it adviseable to stay at this area and at this moment is there any problem getting to/fro airport. Thks in advance.

Not recommended. Rangnam is near to the current RED protestor area. In addition, it is between Victory monument and Central World/Siam SQ area. If this carries on, the yellow camp is reported to be mobilizing from tomorrow onwards, in addition with the multi-color shirts. Victory monument is a popular choice for gathering area. So you might get sandwiched or the fight might spill over into Rangnam. If there military crackdown, you might able to hear the bombs or gunfire. It is that close. Stay in Ratchada area or Sukhumvit around Thonglor/Ekkamai areas (after sois 50+) as PM house is at soi 31/33.

dwpang
28-04-2010, 11:20 PM
what about all seasons hotel at sathorn road? safe from protests? or is it even easy getting to places like nana or soi cowboy? i also intend to bring my thai puying to platinum fashion mall sia. hmmm.

leaseoflife
28-04-2010, 11:27 PM

Hopefully loh... provided can get my visa back in time. So far ok lah... trying to keep OC out of reach of the BKK news :D

Ya, your orgy partner leaseoflife is going back to BKK to partner u in soi cowboy.

Sorry hor... i prefer one-on-one combat with my puying :D Orgy not an option. 555+

BTW...Bro BlueDragon went under the knife liao har? Suddenly went all so quiet.

naemlo
28-04-2010, 11:32 PM
Sorry hor... i prefer one-on-one combat with my puying :D Orgy not an option. 555+

BTW...Bro BlueDragon went under the knife liao har? Suddenly went all so quiet.

I thought u 2 like to go cowboy n orgy?

Guess so, guess he is having good life with the nurses there.

naemlo
28-04-2010, 11:34 PM
what about all seasons hotel at sathorn road? safe from protests? or is it even easy getting to places like nana or soi cowboy? i also intend to bring my thai puying to platinum fashion mall sia. hmmm.

If u r willing to do a google and google map of the places and area where the reds are then you will know you are in either danger or traffic chaos zone.

tagduty
29-04-2010, 01:11 AM
My flight has been confirmed. My accommodations also confirmed. The only thing is to check out what is the best and cheapest way to get to Pattaya from Bangkok. Any bros can advice?? I will be in Bangkok from 5th and flying back on the 9th. Will be in Pattaya for one day only on the 7th. Any brudders around at that point of time?? Wanna go drink drink??
:D:D

toilet$50
29-04-2010, 03:23 AM
My flight has been confirmed. My accommodations also confirmed. The only thing is to check out what is the best and cheapest way to get to Pattaya from Bangkok. Any bros can advice?? I will be in Bangkok from 5th and flying back on the 9th. Will be in Pattaya for one day only on the 7th. Any brudders around at that point of time?? Wanna go drink drink??
:D:D

Bro tagduty,i just came frm bbk.is SAFE so do not worry:)

michael.tam
29-04-2010, 02:34 PM
Thk u so much Bro Khunsanook, guess i gotta do some replanning..

indianmagicoil
29-04-2010, 11:30 PM
My flight has been confirmed. My accommodations also confirmed. The only thing is to check out what is the best and cheapest way to get to Pattaya from Bangkok. Any bros can advice??
555+ Cheapest way Bangkok to Pattaya is to walk. Costs almost zero except a few bottles of water & Red Bulls to keep u going. Poot len naa.... my advise under the current situation is to go to Ekkamai Bus Station (next to Ekkamai BTS) and take an express bus for BHT113 (one way) and takes about 2hours. Personally I like to take a mini-van from Victory Monument (BHT150 to BHT170 one way) - its faster (approx 1.5hours) but now it seems to be Yellows fav chiong place so mayb best to avoid but play by ear when u arrive in Bangkok.

Glock
30-04-2010, 09:51 AM
I was surprised when I 1st visited coz tot NEP only full of dark skinned type

I have seen quite a number of fair ladies in Rainbow.

i also

but one thing newbies reading here should know - the AGG lighting like all nightclub lighting is not very bright and "coloured" , so skin tone not clear , i have barfined one girl back before and find out outside she is a lot darker than i saw

i dont mind , i am not racist :-P ( all women with the right shape and right attitude are ok for me :-) ) , but i am just saying i was surprised by the difference the lighting caused

yinyang
01-05-2010, 09:08 PM
..AGG lighting like all nightclub lighting is not very bright and "coloured" , so skin tone not clear , i have barfined one girl back before and find out outside she is a lot darker. i dont mind , i am not racist :-P ( all women with the right shape and right attitude are ok for me :-) ) , but i am just saying i was surprised by the difference the lighting caused
Tell me about it. Alcohol's kicking in also doesn't help, blurred or colored vision liao.

Got to krungthep last evening 2030, and airport taxi queue was deathly quiet (usually I loathe to Q, and jump into 1 at departure level). Poor cabbie told me he waited couple of hours just for his 1st catch evening when I turned up. He only did 1 tollway bht25 (usually get hit 2X for suk), with meter reading bht211. Rewarded him all of bht300 (incl bht50 airport charge) as he avoided traffic at klong toey area and went via soi33. Soi33 bars looks pathetic and girls lonely hanging outside bars circa 9pm. Spied the old dragon mamasan outside Dali, looking bored and ugly (as ever).

Not been to SC or Nana, so can't give objective assessment of chiong scene.

Life here goes on, and loads sat crowd at Seacon Square even from 1130 -likely compensating from hotspots Silom and MBK/Central World. My impression is that average bangkokian (unaffiliated to colours) is getting fed up of inconveniences

glouyang
01-05-2010, 11:01 PM
Tell me about it. Alcohol's kicking in also doesn't help, blurred or colored vision liao.

Got to krungthep last evening 2030, and airport taxi queue was deathly quiet (usually I loathe to Q, and jump into 1 at departure level). Poor cabbie told me he waited couple of hours just for his 1st catch evening when I turned up. He only did 1 tollway bht25 (usually get hit 2X for suk), with meter reading bht211. Rewarded him all of bht300 (incl bht50 airport charge) as he avoided traffic at klong toey area and went via soi33. Soi33 bars looks pathetic and girls lonely hanging outside bars circa 9pm. Spied the old dragon mamasan outside Dali, looking bored and ugly (as ever).

Not been to SC or Nana, so can't give objective assessment of chiong scene.

Life here goes on, and loads sat crowd at Seacon Square even from 1130 -likely compensating from hotspots Silom and MBK/Central World. My impression is that average bangkokian (unaffiliated to colours) is getting fed up of inconveniences

Hey bro i was at seacon square too today to catch a movie. The whole protest thing has also forced me to go to the malls further out if not i usually watch my movies in paragon or central world.

adidas88
02-05-2010, 11:05 AM
Hey bro i was at seacon square too today to catch a movie. The whole protest thing has also forced me to go to the malls further out if not i usually watch my movies in paragon or central world.
is it true that shopping malls like central world, siam paragon, siam discovery r closed due to the protest going on ??

yinyang
02-05-2010, 12:01 PM
is it true that shopping malls like central world, siam paragon, siam discovery r closed due to the protest going on ??
Seems you are quite of touch. Reds encamped at Ratchaprasong over 1 month now (and now since to Silom).

360 view pics here will give you some idea

Pananorama, Shopping malls closed (http://www.bangkokpost.com/news/panoramas/173610/pananorama-photo-at-the-central-world-department-store)

Panorama: Siam is almost deserted (http://www.bangkokpost.com/news/panoramas/173646/panorama-siam-is-almost-deserted)

And neither you have any reason to be at Central World

Pananorama, Red shirts at CentralWorld (http://www.bangkokpost.com/news/panoramas/173611/pananorama-photo-of-red-at-the-central-world-department-store)

Even Dusit Thani hotel kena

adidas88
02-05-2010, 04:51 PM
Seems you are quite of touch. Reds encamped at Ratchaprasong over 1 month now (and now since to Silom)...

u r right, bro ... me have been out of touch of bkk entertainment scene for quite a while but i do know abt the red shirts protesting but i cannot believe that the shopping district is closed for over a month ...
this is ridiculous ...
how much business have lost now .. the future loss is even greater ...

and i read there r over 70 bombings in bkk till date ..
OMG ... this country is really gone case ....

monicalf
02-05-2010, 09:46 PM
When the custom officer saw my address written on the white card, "ratchada" he said.. "safe.. Ratchada safe"

Haha.. what a way to welcome visitors.
Feel sad for the ppl.

Jackboy
02-05-2010, 10:22 PM
the AGG lighting like all nightclub lighting is not very bright and "coloured" , so skin tone not clear , i have barfined one girl back before and find out outside she is a lot darker than i saw

I also kenna conned by the lighting many times before. From far , the girls look hot and suay mak mak. I fast hand fast leg told the staff want to bf the dancer LD. Then when she came over, can see that her facial features not so nice leh. Either nose too flat or got blemishes on her face or too skinny. When the dancer asked me to BF them, i tried find excuses to reject them.

leaseoflife
02-05-2010, 11:26 PM
I also kenna conned by the lighting many times before. From far , the girls look hot and suay mak mak. I fast hand fast leg told the staff want to bf the dancer LD. Then when she came over, can see that her facial features not so nice leh. Either nose too flat or got blemishes on her face or too skinny. When the dancer asked me to BF them, i tried find excuses to reject them.

Agreed. Lightings in AGG is really something :rolleyes: Machiam like magic show. For checking of skin colour, I found out a way to see if dark or fair.. just ask them to compare against mine, cos I have pretty fair skin. :D

To reject, just say Ke ni tired. Proong ni phom glap ok? They will get the hint and mostly leave u alone lah. Come worse to worse, phom mai mi eng laeo... mai eng dai mai? :D

naemlo
02-05-2010, 11:58 PM
To reject, just say Ke ni tired. Proong ni phom glap ok? They will get the hint and mostly leave u alone lah. Come worse to worse, phom mai mi eng laeo... mai eng dai mai? :D

kuun ni plia. prung ni pom glap dai mai. Pom mai mi ngen leow, mai ngen dai mai.

Your Thai is getting better. Where you learnt them? :rolleyes:

etct88
03-05-2010, 01:39 AM
kuun ni plia. prung ni pom glap dai mai. Pom mai mi ngen leow, mai ngen dai mai.

Your Thai is getting better. Where you learnt them? :rolleyes:

nam lai, very powerful liquid.....:p or maybe nam hee ...:eek::p

naemlo
03-05-2010, 01:58 AM
nam lai, very powerful liquid.....:p or maybe nam hee ...:eek::p

Ya more nam lai will improve faster, the best is nam jim.... but lately he no go BKK, how he gets all the nam???? :D

Playman
03-05-2010, 09:09 AM
Agreed. Lightings in AGG is really something :rolleyes: Machiam like magic show. For checking of skin colour, I found out a way to see if dark or fair.. just ask them to compare against mine, cos I have pretty fair skin. :D

Aiyo.....just tell them'" today my wife arrives"....works all the time. I...no speak Thai....soli! Wife cum already...hotel room! But I like you mak mak....!" The dishhhhh she disappear .....for good!:D

etct88
03-05-2010, 01:28 PM
Aiyo.....just tell them'" today my wife arrives"....works all the time. I...no speak Thai....soli! Wife cum already...hotel room! But I like you mak mak....!" The dishhhhh she disappear .....for good!:D

I say, need to go airport fetch mother in law with grand daughter, to visit 4 face buddha, arriving in a couple of hours time.....:p

motoji
03-05-2010, 10:28 PM
anyone under travelling insurance, most insurance company will not be liable for all insurance coverage for people travelling to Bangkok.

This is due to ‘Political Unrest’ as per stated under the clause of the insurance.
Please read your policy carefully. Please take note if you are under company trip as your employer should be informed of the risk involved.

Jackboy
03-05-2010, 10:41 PM
anyone under travelling insurance, most insurance company will not be liable for all insurance coverage for people travelling to Bangkok.

This is due to ‘Political Unrest’ as per stated under the clause of the insurance.
Please read your policy carefully. Please take note if you are under company trip as your employer should be informed of the risk involved.

Is it just for travelling to Bangkok only or whole of Thailand? How about places like Phuket, Changmai or Koh Samui?
I am going to Pattaya end of the month.