PDA

View Full Version : Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148

naemlo
05-03-2010, 10:43 AM
Sifu, have u send ur MILK POWDER to your daughter this month? muahahaha:D

I going there to drink milk. :D

Playman
05-03-2010, 05:18 PM
Good cheong ,bro ...will call you soon after coming from Bangkok ..aslo need go penang 1 day so 1 day for you ok bo? my trip will start from china ,bangkok ,maybe HCM ...then down you country ..;)

Can lah....you got my number.....give me a call one or 2 days in advance...okay boh!:D

mazdamx5
05-03-2010, 06:47 PM
If I go, ppl will ask, "You looking for your kid??" :o

Wahahahaha! Quote of the day!

I will agree that Muse is fantastic and for the least better than Q Bar and Supperclub in my personal opinion. :D

massageboy666
05-03-2010, 07:26 PM
Wahahahaha! Quote of the day!

I will agree that Muse is fantastic and for the least better than Q Bar and Supperclub in my personal opinion. :D

Do share your successes in hooking with babes at Muse ...

xing78
05-03-2010, 07:52 PM
If I go, ppl will ask, "You looking for your kid??" :o

Good for you... Sugardaddy looking for girls... :)

xing78
05-03-2010, 07:54 PM
Oh no its friday again, but I dunno go where.
Anyone clubbing tonite?

:)

naemlo
05-03-2010, 08:44 PM
Good for you... Sugardaddy looking for girls... :)

U have interpret it wrongly :D I meant I'm too old for the pub. :D

naemlo
06-03-2010, 05:18 PM
Very hot in BKK... Good to shower....... arh nam. :D

infando2004
06-03-2010, 05:44 PM
Bro Naemlo u where got old la :) just abit more matured only right ..lol

pj_soldier
06-03-2010, 06:24 PM
planning trip to BKK around 18 mar to 20 mar.
should be staying @rachada
any bros in BKK would like to meet up for drinks?

cheers to all bkk bros

xing78
06-03-2010, 07:51 PM
U have interpret it wrongly :D I meant I'm too old for the pub. :D

Bro Naemlo, I know you will always be young at heart.
Age is no barrier in thailand.

So you want to go clubbing tonite?
I 'ber-lan-jah' you drinks ok?

xing78
06-03-2010, 08:00 PM
Hi Bros,

I am looking for a pub for drinking and watch football tonight.
Any recommends for pub with a nice big screen that shows live football matches?

Kindly PM me for mobile contact if you want to get together for some drinks and tcss.

Alone in Thailand... :(

Thanks.

yinyang
06-03-2010, 09:28 PM
Any recommends for pub with a nice big screen that shows live football matches?
Alone in Thailand... :(
If you in sukhumvit neighbourhood, MU Bar at soi 11.

If at Huay Kwang, there's big screen at some foodcourt 2/3rd flr above this aircon shopping arcade.

Alone in LOS? Can't be right;)

xing78
06-03-2010, 10:06 PM
If you in sukhumvit neighbourhood, MU Bar at soi 11.

If at Huay Kwang, there's big screen at some foodcourt 2/3rd flr above this aircon shopping arcade.

Alone in LOS? Can't be right;)

Hi Bro,

Thanks for your recommendation.

Yes, drinking whisky alone in BKK... I can't believe it myself.
Too bad, I dunt speak thai and not easy to chat with locals during clubbing.

Probably will get a good dictionary when I come here on my next trip.

I stay near the old airport... go to Sukhumvit is about 20-30 mins by taxi.
Will probably change to hotel in Ratchada next week.

yinyang
07-03-2010, 10:33 AM
Too bad, I dunt speak thai and not easy to chat with locals during clubbing.
Probably will get a good dictionary when I come here on my next trip.
Don't think speaking thai is a password with locals for clubbing. You'll be surprised that in clubbing scene, you get thais who get by without being conversant wiih local lingo. And thais are exposed to and (generally) friendly towards foreigners. Wear a smile and you'll be surprised at their receptiveness. On occassions, we even share tables and get birthday cake across next table:D

On your translation bit, get a talking dic aka long hair dictionary. Won't get sleepless in bkk, lah
:p;)

khoon1
07-03-2010, 01:44 PM
Can lah....you got my number.....give me a call one or 2 days in advance...okay boh!:D

sure bro ,will update you!

naemlo
07-03-2010, 02:33 PM
So you want to go clubbing tonite?
I 'ber-lan-jah' you drinks ok?

Now then read your posting.... I was with a few samsters drinking n bars hopping last evening.... end of the night went claudia to get drunk. I was fortunate to survive the whole trip with 400THB. :D ;) :eek:

leaseoflife
07-03-2010, 11:08 PM
Now then read your posting.... I was with a few samsters drinking n bars hopping last evening.... end of the night went claudia to get drunk. I was fortunate to survive the whole trip with 400THB. :D :eek:

5555+++! I vouch for him for the first part of the night :D

So, you guys went back to Claudia? Thought you were gg down to the local AGG? Anyway, I left not much later after you. Went back early with my gal from Dollhouse to catch the manU game after supper :D

leaseoflife
07-03-2010, 11:27 PM
Ok... quick update. Juz came back from my LOS tour of duty yesterday. Albeit a short trip, but as per all my other trips, this is one fulfilling one as well.

Anyway, to cut things short, met up with Bro ML on friday upon arrival. Had lunch with him, then went to checkin my hotel, and we both went for an AKANE-ALIKE MP. This is not that well advertised in forum (if any). Bro ML recommended this to try out, and surprisingly, the service is very similar to that of Akane, except that it has a hot towel and plastic sheet wrapped, which is not bad. Apparently, it is more towards the Korean style, rather then the Jap style in Akane. But seriously, not much difference in terms of the types of service provided, and the gals are pretty good looking as well. One of the few times when the gals turned up prettier than the photo. :) Will describe more the next time, cos wanna quickly give summary before I go and sleep. Pretty much lack of sleep for the last couple of days. BTW, the name of the place is SAKANZA.

Anyway, after massage, we went to Som Lom for makan and to get something for my OC. After that, went to my playgrd at SC. Bro ML called Bro BlueDragon and Bro JimmyCool who were both in town, but both had other programs. Went to Long Gun... gals CMI that night. Then decided to go to Dollhouse where I had some good fun there during my previous trip, and since bro ML knows the mamasan very well (and I mean very well! :D). Turned up we spent the rest of the whole night there. Had so much fun. Bro ML bought some tidbits there, and it worked wonder with the gals there. Not much need to buy LDs at all. All they wanted was that few packets of cuttlefish :D I told bro ML i am gg to buy a whole carton the next time round. We were like having a mini party at the corner, singing dancing, eating...

I saw a nice looking gal at the bar, with a pretty captivating smile (or at least to me). Appeared a little shy at first, but gradually warmed up. Brought her back that night. Not gg into details, but all I can say, she is probably the best I had in LOS to date. So good that I took her back the second night. Ya, I know BKK got full of gals, but since I am only there for 2 nights, tried and tested is the best. And familiarity has its advantages, I got a nice wash from her back in hotel, which I seldom get from AGG gals I pay bar. :)

leaseoflife
07-03-2010, 11:50 PM
Ok..quickly moving on to second day of my trip in LOS.

Woke up at 12+pm. Lucky Bro ML called, cos I was supposed to have a meeting with a supplier at 1pm! Quickly woke my gal up, washed up, cleaned up, and off she went and so did I. Came back to hotel at aound 4pm+. Was abt to take a short nap when Bro ML called. There was an arrangement to meet up with Bro BlueDragon and Bro Naemlo for dinner at Hway Kwang. So, fast fast shower, before Bro ML came back to pick me up from the hotel around 5.30pm. Met up with the other 2 bros, and we had a pretty good and cheap dinner! Was a little surpised the bill came up to less than 700bht, given we had big prawns and fish. It was a pretty fun dinner. Bro BlueDragon was sharing his various escapades in many different countries, with Bro Naemlo taking a jib at him 555+ And of course, not forgetting his 400bht joke through the night :D

After that, we went bar hopping at SC. Went to Barcara (which I admit prob has the best looking gals in SC), Rawhide, Dollhouse and 1 more which I cannot rem). Bro BlueDragon and Naemlo went off after that in search of more puyings, while I settled with my gal from the previous night. Left and went for supper, while Bro ML decided to hang ard Dollhouse for a while longer.Went back to hotel after that, watched the match, and began my own match as well :D

Woke up this morn at 11am. Had to chk-out by 12pm and I had to catch a 2+pm flight back to reality. Puying decided to go airport with me to see me off, which I am more than happy. Beats staying at the airport alone, though I have to admit I was looking left, right, up and down at times to see if I see anyone familiar. 555+ And now, I am back to sillypore, envying, while I am writing this, Bro BlueDragon, Bro Naemlo and Bro JimmyCool, who prob will be at some nice Gclub, cudding some cuties in their arms. :P :)

Signing off... LeaseOfLife... currently suffering from mild LOS withdrawal symdrone!

Marlborolights
08-03-2010, 02:03 AM
. currently suffering from mild LOS withdrawal symdrone!

I like this line very very very very much... :D

khoon1
08-03-2010, 09:31 AM
Now then read your posting.... I was with a few samsters drinking n bars hopping last evening.... end of the night went claudia to get drunk. I was fortunate to survive the whole trip with 400THB. :D ;) :eek:

call you soon where you will be?
maybe 1 week time...

rocksoff
08-03-2010, 11:26 AM
BTW, the name of the place is SAKANZA.

Sazanka, at Washington Square, behind where the Mambo Cabaret used to be (if you're using an old map ..). Had some reports of pushy lazy gals from there lately but glad to hear you had a good experience.

Some of those little beer bars for farang uncles around there have hidden gems ..

BlueDragon193
08-03-2010, 03:30 PM
Now then read your posting.... I was with a few samsters drinking n bars hopping last evening.... end of the night went claudia to get drunk. I was fortunate to survive the whole trip with 400THB.

5555+++! I vouch for him for the first part of the night

So, you guys went back to Claudia? Thought you were gg down to the local AGG? Anyway, I left not much later after you. Went back early with my gal from Dollhouse to catch the manU game after supper

We were there alright and the local gogo bars at intemara.

Anway, nice meeting you guys and that include magicindianoil who met us at Watana for a drinks.

xing78
08-03-2010, 11:39 PM
Yesterday night, went to sing song with 1 thai colleagues and some of his friends near old airport.

3 pipers + 10 beers + 5 girls (sing song for 4 hours @ BHT 240 per girl an hour).
Total bill = BHT 6.5k

girl for take away around BHT 2k.

Is this rate ok in bkk?
My thai colleague also feel a bit on the high side.

Thanks.

indianmagicoil
09-03-2010, 03:32 AM
Anway, nice meeting you guys and that include magicindianoil who met us at Watana for a drinks.
Sorry couldn't join yah guys for Intramara. Beer again to exchange war stories? Kinda miss that place.

girl for take away around BHT 2k. Is this rate ok in bkk? My thai colleague also feel a bit on the high side.
Your Thai colleague already said a bit high so no need to ask us farangs right? So how much is the going rate then? Sorry to hear u can't find any football/beer kakis tat night.

LeMans
09-03-2010, 06:17 PM
bros,
Any good places to chong ard petcuburi soi 15 ??been here and seems boring..Pls advise:D

yinyang
09-03-2010, 06:24 PM
Any good places to chong ard petcuburi soi 15 ??been here and seems boring..Pls advise:D
You mean that busy, chaotic place (daytime) ard Pratunam? Used to stay at Centre Point Petchburi 15. Nothing happens (at night) in neigbourhood, if I can recall. Just get your ass down to Makasan Plaza (rub down) and SC + Nana within a reasonable cab ride away. And as always, bright lights of Ratchada arb nam beckons:p:D

LeMans
09-03-2010, 07:06 PM
You mean that busy, chaotic place (daytime) ard Pratunam? Used to stay at Centre Point Petchburi 15. Nothing happens (at night) in neigbourhood, if I can recall. Just get your ass down to Makasan Plaza (rub down) and SC + Nana within a reasonable cab ride away. And as always, bright lights of Ratchada arb nam beckons:p:D

damm it, i knew that haha.tks bro thinking of visiting club muse.u think good for partying with a grp of ard 10 pax?

btw where is makasan plaza?pardon my ignorance:D

rocksoff
09-03-2010, 09:09 PM
You mean that busy, chaotic place (daytime) ard Pratunam? Used to stay at Centre Point Petchburi 15. Nothing happens (at night) in neigbourhood, if I can recall.

There's a karaoke lounge near the Phayathai intersection on your left. Forget the name now. Has a heart sign. Dingy place, little stage where girls take turns to sing. One of them had a dress with home-made "F-U-C-K M-E" lettering on it. Some pretty girls. Would love to hear if anyone already has FR from there ..

indianmagicoil
09-03-2010, 09:17 PM
Would love to hear if anyone already has FR from there ..U should be the one posting FR! U logging in "live" from SC now? :D

yinyang
09-03-2010, 09:33 PM
:pThere's a karaoke lounge near the Phayathai intersection on your left. Dingy place, little stage where girls take turns to sing. One of them had a dress with home-made "F-U-C-K M-E" lettering on it...
Hah, you are the MAN who's been around the block -even the odd joint in off beaten tracks. On yours, I never made it that far when I was in my Petcc digs +555. Meaning I had to rely on lil black book entry:p
thinking of visiting club muse.u think good for partying with a grp of ard 10 pax? btw where is makasan plaza?pardon my ignorance
Hmmm, quite a crowd for Muse outing. Can't think of any reason to spoil your party of 10. But hear it can be packed on peak nights. On Makasan, it's more arb nam place (3 MPs?). Check out massage thread recent pages on directions. On Petch rd towards suk direction, across some train tracks etc

yinyang
09-03-2010, 09:40 PM
Not to spoil your fun. Just be wary over there this weekend, even PM is going into safehouse. ISA re-enacted

PM may stay in safehouse during rally (http://www.bangkokpost.com/breakingnews/170921/pm-may-stay-in-safehouse-during-rally)

LeMans
10-03-2010, 05:52 AM
Not to spoil your fun. Just be wary over there this weekend, even PM is going into safehouse. ISA re-enacted

PM may stay in safehouse during rally (http://www.bangkokpost.com/breakingnews/170921/pm-may-stay-in-safehouse-during-rally)

ya bro, heard that too..anyway went to soi cowboy,visited aftersckoolz(sux man), then went to dunno wad canbera..damm happening,we guys sat at lvl 2 make a lot of noise and hv plenty of fun. Well some went for ST,nt for me:rolleyes:

My damage, drank 6 gin tonic x 160b, 1 whisky coke, and LD 6 x 160b.Quite fun,went b room drink another few cans of beer till now.could be better if i dun hv to wake up so early about an hrs time...shit!!!

Gals r entertaining and they realli hv a GFE feel,tonight there will be some action for sure for me and my grp of buddies..Coz free and easy haha..:D

My piece of good experience since ages nt visited LOS,gg to pattaya soon.

rocksoff
10-03-2010, 12:29 PM
U should be the one posting FR!

I know! But I don't like to ask prices when I don't have intention to spend. Also always afraid of getting quoted some chop carrot price as lone farang in places like that. Seems like when I have plenty of bullets I go to to Pattaya and bonk 5 girls in 2 days, and then when I'm roaming around in Bangkok I'm lazy ...

rocksoff
10-03-2010, 12:36 PM
Hah, you are the MAN who's been around the block -even the odd joint in off beaten tracks.

Unfortunately I still haven't found really great off beaten track places, at least for bonking.

In that same area there was also Phakdi hotel in the soi right next to Asia hotel, a dirty old curtains motel but with girls who come to do a lineup for you in a room when you ask. Mostly CMI and not really cheap. Now that place is under construction, but I see that the sign (white with a Playboy bunny) has been moved to the entry of the Diamond City hotel further along that same soi.

yinyang
10-03-2010, 12:49 PM
Latest developments with Red March

Taksin's family taking flight (risks management?;))

Shinawatras flee country before rally (http://www.bangkokpost.com/news/politics/34162/shinawatras-flee-country-before-rally)

Security plans to defuse potential bomb spots

Govt moves to prevent bombs attack (http://www.bangkokpost.com/breakingnews/170975/govt-moves-to-prevent-bombs-attack)

xing78
10-03-2010, 01:24 PM
Was in coyote pub last night.
Name of the club > Maiake (along Navamin Road)

The setting and atmosphere of this place is good.

1 Red / 1 Black label = BHT 1.8K / BHT 2.1k (free mixer)
Girls = around BHT 300 per 40mins to sit with you
Total Damage for the night = BHT 6k

below is a short youtube clip posted by someone else
YouTube - Mai Ake (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2PlOas2QHnw)

parttimer29
10-03-2010, 09:40 PM
yoo naemlo, questions...
i will be in bkk for the whole week during songkran, will go to pattaya on 13th and back on 15th, bus or train better? could be stuck in the traffic for hours at highway right?
how bad to cheong during that week? MP, agogo, disco fishing? still have gals left for me? or all go back hometown?
i know really not a gd idea to cheong during songkran, but thats the only time i can go, ticket booked.
any bro here pls help to answer, thanks :)

leaseoflife
11-03-2010, 12:36 AM

It was nice meeting up with you and Bro Naemlo as well. Sorry I did not join you guys at Intramara. Timing a little tight. :o

By the way, remembered you mentioned a website to check on airfare prices. Is it biasingapore or something like that? :o

naemlo
11-03-2010, 11:20 AM
yoo naemlo, questions...
i will be in bkk for the whole week during songkran, will go to pattaya on 13th and back on 15th, bus or train better? could be stuck in the traffic for hours at highway right?

I never take train b4 but if traveling on the first day out n last day in, the traffic is horrifying. But in BKK traffic is smooth, not many shops open. The worst, not many WL.

naemlo
11-03-2010, 11:36 AM
Avoid these areas when cheonging in BKK.... Chok dee krup.

http://www.nationmultimedia.com/admin/specials/sound/file/Mar-11-bangkok-map2.jpg

rocksoff
11-03-2010, 11:44 AM
There's a karaoke lounge near the Phayathai intersection on your left. Forget the name now.

Name is "Cosmo" .. Passed by there last night. Got quoted 2000 baht to take a girl out. Got quite a lot, from younger to older (old one can sing damn good, body also good).

Bangkok Master
11-03-2010, 12:33 PM
[QUOTE=naemlo;4656056]Avoid these areas when cheonging in BKK.... Chok dee krup.

QUOTE]

Thanks for the info...it really helps me to plan my route to avoid the places as I will be in Bangkok tomorrow!

Cheers...

Bushnell 1918cb
11-03-2010, 01:15 PM
[QUOTE=parttimer29;4654406]yoo naemlo, questions...

Let me answer your questions on behalf of Bro Naemlo. Take a bus from Suv Airport that takes approximately 1.5 hrs. In my experience, a smooth journey to destination. No worries, plenty of gals in Pattaya if you willing to spend. It's fun during the "SongKran" period, splashing water starts in the early afternoon. Do remember to bring along conceal plastic bag to pocket your mobile phone & other valuable items if you intend to cruise around the city. Wear short & slipper as well. Do read the "Pattaya Thread", it's very helpful for you. PM Bro Ah Hia, I am sure he is delighted to provide informative advice for you. Cheers.

adidas88
11-03-2010, 01:36 PM

looks like history is going to repeat itself again this time ...

moonlight
11-03-2010, 03:09 PM
Petrol sales and deliveries in Bangkok suspended

Fuel stopped; Broadcasters closed as government increases pressure on red shirts

BANGKOK: -- Fuel deliveries and community television and radio stations are the latest target of the Thai government in the lead-up to the mass rally by red-shirt protesters this weekend.

Early this morning government lawyers applied to the Thailand Supreme Court for an order closing all radio and television stations affiliated with the United Front for Democracy against Dictatorship (UDD).

At the same time the Petroleum Authority of Thailand (PTT) announced on Thai Business Channel that it was suspending all fuel sales and deliveries to Bangkok and surrounding provinces commencing tomorrow.

A spokesman for the Peoples Television Channel said equipment was already being removed from the stations studio at Lardprao to an off-site location in preparation for this weekends rally and it was expected government officials and police will arrive at the studio with an order to cease broadcasting at around 1pm.

“We’ve informed red-shirt supporters of the plans of the government and they will be gathering here prior to 1pm in an attempt to stop the order being served and the removal of equipment”, he said.

Sean Boonpracong, international media spokesman for the UDD, said if the government attempted to close-down the community broadcasters the UDD had other plans in place that would allow its coverage of the rally to continue.

Meanwhile red-shirt supporters in provinces neighboring Bangkok have confirmed that fuel deliveries will be suspended as of this afternoon.

A red-shirt organizer in Ayutthaya confirmed by telephone that they have been advised there will be no fuel available for purchase starting tomorrow and people planning to attend the rally in Bangkok were now stockpiling fuel.

Earlier today an emergency meeting of the National Telecommunications Commission (NTC) decided against shutting down all community radio and television stations and instead delegated the job of monitoring and closing the country-wide network of stations to the police.

However, Minister to the Prime Minister's Office, Sathit Wongnongtheoy, said rumors that the government is about to close down the red shirt affiliated PTV network are false and just a tactic aimed at inciting more people to join the weekend rally.

Glock
11-03-2010, 03:44 PM

bro naemlo , thank you , damn useful post ( i actually try to up you again but i find out i up you before so cannot :p )

look like the Abhisit government decide to try and "crush it once and for all" but i dunno if good idea or not , if he can really pull it off , then ok , but if he CANNOT pull it off , then he starting a real big fight this time

and after he piss off Hun Sen , i don't trust his judgment/skill

leaseoflife
11-03-2010, 04:20 PM
Hmm... seems like troubles are brewing bigger by the minutes in LOS. Lucky went last week and not this week. If not, confirm up the lorry.

BlueDragon193
11-03-2010, 04:21 PM
It was nice meeting up with you and Bro Naemlo as well. Sorry I did not join you guys at Intramara. Timing a little tight. :o

By the way, remembered you mentioned a website to check on airfare prices. Is it biasingapore or something like that? :o

It's viasingapore.com a airfares search engine from various airlines & travel agents is setup by changi airport. A useful tools for checking the best rates to & from singapore.

yinyang
11-03-2010, 06:16 PM
Threats and counter threats, does not bode well. Latest thai press this afternoon

UDD threatens to stay beyond Mar 14 (http://www.bangkokpost.com/breakingnews/171132/udd-threatens-to-stay-beyond-mar-14)

UDD threatens to stay beyond Mar 14
Published: 11/03/2010 at 04:39 PM
Online news: Breakingnews

The red shirts of the United Front for Democracy against Dictatorship will step up its pressure on the government if it fails to respond to their call for House dissolution by Mar 14, Nathawut Saikua said in a press confernce on Thursday.

The UDD leader said the red shirts throughout the country would start their journey to Bangkok on Friday and Saturday.

They were expected to arrive in Bangkok on Satuday evening when a main stage would be set up at Phan Fa bridge.

The rally would officially begin from noon on Sunday when the UDD woul read out an statement demanding the government of the elite aristocrats to dissolve the House of Representatives.

If by Mar 14 the government failed to respond to the demand, the UDD would begin to step up its pressure.

On Monday, Mar 15, the red shirts, whose number was expected to exceed one million, would scatter all over Bangkok at various spots.

Mr Nathawut said if the government still did not bow to the demand, the red shirts would step up pressure to higher levels with new, undisclosed tactics.

He said UDD leaders agreed at a meeting today that the red shirts in Bangkok would on Friday rally at five spots before moving to the main rally ground at Sanam Luang.

Veera Musikapong and Weng Tochirakarn would lead the gathering at Lak Si democracy monument. From this point, the red shirts would move from Phahon Yothin to Vibhavadi Rangsit road and to the main rally site.

Jatuporn Promphan would lead the rally at Wong Wian Yai.

A group of red shirts would gather at the Bang Na intersection, from which a UDD leader would lead them in a march along Sukhumvit road past the Royal Thai Police Office to the main rally point.

The gathering at Lumpini park would be led by Jaran Ditha-apichai and Daranee Kritboonyalai.

Another group of red shirts, led by Chinawat Haboonpat, would rally at the Din Daeng intersection before moving past the First Infantry Division headquarters along Vibhavadi Rangsit road. They would stop over to deliver speeches in front of the NBT television station without blocking the traffic before marching on to Sanam Luang.

As for the red shirts from surrounding provinces, they would rally on Friday at the city hall of Nonthaburi before moving to the main rally site in the afternoon.

Mr Jatuporn, meanwhile, said he was afraid there might a clash between the red shirts and four battalions of soldiers at a checkpoint at Pratunam Phra In in Ayutthaya.

So, the People Channel television would broadcast live the red shirts marching through that checkpoint to make sure the soldiers would not try to stop them.

"If a gunshot is heard, it would mean the beginning of the countdown of the Abhisit government," Mr Jatuporn said.

adidas88
11-03-2010, 06:18 PM
look like the Abhisit government decide to try and "crush it once and for all" but i dunno if good idea or not , if he can really pull it off , then ok , but if he CANNOT pull it off , then he starting a real big fight this time
no way it can happen in thailand ....
this is deja vu all over ...
the thai ppl just have to live with it ...

parttimer29
11-03-2010, 08:29 PM
Thanks Bushnell 1918cb n Naemlo for answering my qns..
No WL during songkran in BKK? Have to try to fish from disco then :(
But Pattaya still fun to cheong for agogo bar right?
Plan was 10th-13th BKK, 14th-15th Pattaya, 16th-17th BKK, so maybe shd extend my stay at pattaya then...

leaseoflife
12-03-2010, 12:56 AM
It's viasingapore.com a airfares search engine from various airlines & travel agents is setup by changi airport. A useful tools for checking the best rates to & from singapore.

Thanks bro for the info. WIll have a look and check it out. Up u my humble points.

May be going back to complete my tour of duty at SC late march or early april, as a friend is going and ask me to tag along. See how it goes lah :p

user12345
12-03-2010, 01:25 AM
I'm setting off to BKK in a few hours time! Any advices on the rally and so?

lweiss100
12-03-2010, 02:44 AM
To all bros, many thanks for posting useful stuff. Helps me keep the bearing what's happening in BKK. Guess I must plan the trip more carefully and not get stuck. Happened to me once that caused me to miss the flight.

All the best, Lweiss.

Dr. Dre
12-03-2010, 03:47 AM
I'm setting off to BKK in a few hours time! Any advices on the rally and so?

To all bros, many thanks for posting useful stuff. Helps me keep the bearing what's happening in BKK. Guess I must plan the trip more carefully and not get stuck. Happened to me once that caused me to miss the flight.

i think the chances of you getting robbed by a katoey outside Nana Plaza is even higher than getting harmed by Thai protesters! :D :D :D

on a serious note you should just mind your own business. avoid the rally spots. do not wear red or yellow tops. you will come back in one piece mate! :p

majority of Thais are peace loving people. only those with vested political interests are the real troublemakers!

civic_jerk
12-03-2010, 09:53 AM
Any SB mates in BKK to cheong? I am in 19 March.

yinyang
12-03-2010, 12:34 PM
Latest overnight, on the "hot spots", aptly titled gathering storm? With interactive map on check-points to avoid:

The gathering storm (http://www.bangkokpost.com/news/politics/34288/the-gathering-storm)

piratebooty
12-03-2010, 05:24 PM
Latest overnight, on the "hot spots", aptly titled gathering storm? With interactive map on check-points to avoid:

The gathering storm (http://www.bangkokpost.com/news/politics/34288/the-gathering-storm)

Cheers for the link, Im heading up at the end of the month, hopefully everything is settled by then as I plan to head up to Khon Kaen too, anyone know what the situation is like in the outer BKK cities? Is it safe to assume most of the trouble will only be in BKK itself?

yinyang
12-03-2010, 05:43 PM
Any "live" report from bros stationed there, on the red tide?

Breaking news just +1hour ago
Reds turn up in full force (http://www.bangkokpost.com/breakingnews/171233/reds-turn-up-in-full-force)

Earlier this afternoon
Protesters spread across the capital (http://www.bangkokpost.com/news/local/171214/protesters-spread-across-the-capital)

threepio
12-03-2010, 06:49 PM
Any "live" report from bros stationed there, on the red tide?

Breaking news just +1hour ago
Reds turn up in full force (http://www.bangkokpost.com/breakingnews/171233/reds-turn-up-in-full-force)

Earlier this afternoon
Protesters spread across the capital (http://www.bangkokpost.com/news/local/171214/protesters-spread-across-the-capital)

Spoke to tirak earlier. She says situation is pretty bad and she wont leave her apartment to go to work today. Could not understand most else of what she was saying about it. She could have been exaggerating things a little tho :)
But I guess with these situations in the past its business as usual or most Thais until something really does break out. Anyway keeping any flight bookings to LOS on hold for the moment until further breaking news.

motoji
13-03-2010, 01:58 AM
i just come back from bkk this afternoon, traffic from Ratchada to Airport was smooth. Almost there for a month for this trip, kinda sian. anyone who is in bkk, just stay indoors will be fine (gf's room, MP, hotel etc) :D

motoji
13-03-2010, 02:16 AM
anyone still going to Krua Kan Eng at Suttisan lately? see any good stocks?

indianmagicoil
13-03-2010, 03:12 AM
Crap place :mad: dun waste your money there.
See my earlier FR on the place.

yinyang
13-03-2010, 10:52 PM
keeping any flight bookings to LOS on hold for the moment until further breaking news.
Some here wouldn't mind being marooned in LOS:p

Saw this video clip with latest press bit this evening, gearing up for showdown tomorrow

Protesters converge for mass rally (http://www.bangkokpost.com/news/thaksin-judgement-related/171381/protesters-converge-for-mass-rally)

plantmyseed
13-03-2010, 11:26 PM
Any bro in bangkok cheong AGG from 16th - 21st ?

Wonder bro here contact LMP home-delivery services lately? :D

Jackboy
14-03-2010, 01:47 AM
Let 's hope all this showdown will end soon...it's affecting the tourism industry.

Keeping our fingers crossed.

naemlo
14-03-2010, 01:56 AM
Let 's hope all this showdown will end soon...it's affecting the tourism industry.

It is affecting more than tourism industry... most important the life of majority Thai. Land Of Sadness.... :D

nookzaa2547
14-03-2010, 10:50 AM
bypass Bangkok.
direct to Khon Kaen.

naemlo
14-03-2010, 10:52 PM
Now then I realise this year songkran is about a week. BKK will be almost empty from 10-18/4 :rolleyes:

indianmagicoil
15-03-2010, 01:18 AM
Live from Krungthep... Thais all out and about at Esplanade, Huay Kwang and Rachada areas. In fact its more than the usual Sunday crowd. I'm guessing the locals are avoiding the places where the Red Shirts are gathering or affected by massive jams. Heard Pratunam/Central World area traffic worst than usual. 555+ read this report from Bangkok Post...

"Out of the total, 23,569 red-shirts were from the Northeast, 11,127 from the North, 4,190 from the central region, 3,667 from the East, 2,990 from the West and 834 from the South.

The demonstrators entered the capital via 13,385 pick-ups, 3,385 cars, 36 trucks, 60 buses, 17 e-tan farm trucks, 137 motorcycles, 115 vans and three train journeys."

...got fight with Spore govt in the statistics game!

So watch CNA, read the Silly Times and the internet. Then decide for yourself if u wanna come this week. For those bros akan datang... sanok & chok dee naa! :D

Dr. Dre
15-03-2010, 04:19 AM

Crap place :mad: dun waste your money there.
See my earlier FR on the place.

kanina this place is very expensive. THB3000 for short time. 2 hours. :rolleyes:

bro indianmagicoil care to post the link here of your previous FR as i can't seem to find it. thank you. :)

yinyang
15-03-2010, 08:49 AM
Live from Krungthep... Thais all out and about at Esplanade, Huay Kwang and Rachada areas. Heard Pratunam/Central World area traffic worst than usual.
So watch CNA, read the Silly Times and the internet. Then decide for yourself if u wanna come this week.
Here's micro-webbie site on the red tide for direct press updates, with pics and videos

Thaksin?s judgement day (http://www.bangkokpost.com/news/thaksin-judgement-day/)

mikemike
15-03-2010, 12:27 PM
Another website for thai news:

Thailand news, red-shirt protests, travel warning Thaksin ,Thai news ,Thailand travel bangkok , to bangkok , local news , The Nation , Thaksin , Hun Sen , Cambodia conflict , Thai Politics , Bangkok Business, Thailand Tourism, AFTA , Breaking News - (http://www.nationmultimedia.com/home/)

rocksoff
15-03-2010, 12:30 PM
kanina this place is very expensive. THB3000 for short time. 2 hours. :rolleyes:

Jeez, you're getting chopped carrot even worse.

15-03-2010, 12:49 PM
Any SB mates in BKK to cheong? I am in 19 March. :D

yinyang
15-03-2010, 06:49 PM
Of blood promises, grenades.. latest turn of events after Abhisit's turnig down ultimatum to dissolve parliament today

UDD next move: Scatter blood (http://www.bangkokpost.com/news/local/171623/udd-next-move-scatter-blood)

UDD blood drawing starts tonight (http://www.bangkokpost.com/breakingnews/171631/udd-to-take-blood-donation-tonight)

Bushnell 1918cb
15-03-2010, 08:16 PM
Of blood promises, grenades.. latest turn of events after Abhisit's turnig down ultimatum to dissolve parliament today

UDD next move: Scatter blood (http://www.bangkokpost.com/news/local/171623/udd-next-move-scatter-blood)

UDD blood drawing starts tonight (http://www.bangkokpost.com/breakingnews/171631/udd-to-take-blood-donation-tonight)

Wow,

I simply can't imagine the UDD will resort such an unorthhodox approach to assert pressure on Abhisit's administration to give up their authority. This is the first time I ever heard of an approach been used to pressure the current ruling administration in the world political arena. What is next the approach from UDD if the Abhisit's administration refuses to give in. This really hard for the common people in LOS.:(

yinyang
15-03-2010, 09:20 PM
unorthhodox approach to assert pressure on Abhisit's administration to give up their authority.
2 possible scenarios can also happen (seems quite logical with what some CNA commentator said):

1. Abhisit's govt paralysed, cannot govern (coup too?)

2. Coalition partners with vested interests, changing sides (this is Thailand after all)

Ooops, I digress.. this is a sex forum. :o

naemlo
15-03-2010, 10:04 PM
2. Coalition partners with vested interests, changing sides (this is Thailand after all)

Ooops, I digress.. this is a sex forum.

No matters what, hope my tirak dun replace me with another so soon :D:D:D

Playman
15-03-2010, 10:48 PM
Live from Krungthep... Thais all out and about at Esplanade, Huay Kwang and Rachada areas. In fact its more than the usual Sunday crowd. I'm guessing the locals are avoiding the places where the Red Shirts are gathering or affected by massive jams. Heard Pratunam/Central World area traffic worst than usual. 555+ read this report from Bangkok Post...

For those bros akan datang... sanok & chok dee naa! :D

Will be there unless they close the airport.....before I landed!:D:D

etct88
16-03-2010, 01:30 AM
Will be there unless they close the airport.....before I landed!:D:D

airport closed, I drive you there, lo.....:D

adidas88
16-03-2010, 08:38 AM

wow .. :eek: ... this type of bro where to find ??? :D :D

naemlo
16-03-2010, 09:37 AM

Can include me??? :rolleyes:

Bushnell 1918cb
16-03-2010, 09:39 AM
No matters what, hope my tirak dun replace me with another so soon :D:D:D

Ha Ha,

This is practically every brother concerns..:D

yinyang
16-03-2010, 12:32 PM
hope my tirak dun replace me with another so soon :D
Maybe she also hope you not change heart, to replace her as your tirak:p;)

Playman
17-03-2010, 12:31 AM
airport closed, I drive you there, lo.....

Really....on lah like that, like Our Cash God, bro adidas88 said, this type of brother where to find....I will buy you 3 sessions of sensual body massage when we touch BKK.....okay! But only if the airport closed.....!

wow .. :eek: ... this type of bro where to find ???

Hahaha.....only here in SBF!

Can include me???

Come come the more the merrier....moreover got extra co-driver.:D:D

naemlo
17-03-2010, 03:03 AM
Come come the more the merrier....moreover got extra co-driver.:D:D

Put date and time.... I will be there :D

yinyang
17-03-2010, 12:18 PM
Seems red tide is petering out, but next stop is Abhisit's soi 31 residence (he's away). So suk bros, stay away

Crowd down to 10k from high 100k from sun.

Channel NewsAsia - Red-shirt protesters decamp to Thai PM's residence - channelnewsasia.com (http://www.channelnewsasia.com/stories/afp_asiapacific/view/1044161/1/.html)

Traffic grid at sukhumvit and siam square (near Paragon) earlier this morning

Red shirts block Sukhumvit (http://www.nationmultimedia.com/home/Red-shirts-block-Sukhumvit-30124877.html)

Traffic at Siam paralyzed as protesters head to Sukhumvit 31 (http://www.nationmultimedia.com/home/Traffic-at-Siam-paralyzed-as-protesters-head-to-Su-30124882.html)

civic_jerk
17-03-2010, 04:25 PM
Wow. that means no Soi Cowboy anymore. :(

The_Chef
17-03-2010, 04:31 PM
The scene at BKK must be chaotic and havoc now!
Just hope they don't disrupt the tourism.......

yinyang
17-03-2010, 04:55 PM
The scene at BKK must be chaotic and havoc now! Just hope they don't disrupt the tourism.......
Wow. that means no Soi Cowboy anymore.
Guys, let's not get all negative (or even dejected on your fave chiong spots):p

You shd read news for what they are worth. Meaning, newsy bits can often sensationalise. Links were meant just to update situation for benefit of forumers here. Would think krungthep life still goes on.

Red rally left after symbolic blood splashing on Abhisit's home soi 31, with US embassy in Wittayu rd and back to their base camp

PM's house splattered with blood (http://www.bangkokpost.com/news/local/171849/pm-house-attacked-with-of-blood)

civic_jerk
17-03-2010, 06:55 PM
YinYang, maybe you mis understand my statement. I am asking if Soi Cowboy is ok to go. I am actually in BKK now, you in? Maybe we can meet to "cheong" LOL. To be honest, the street here are ok, life still goes on. In fact I do not see any red shirt yet, maybe because I am not in the hot spot. :)

As long as they do not take hostage of the airport, I think all is fine.

Guys, let's not get all negative (or even dejected on your fave chiong spots):p

You shd read news for what they are worth. Meaning, newsy bits can often sensationalise. Links were meant just to update situation for benefit of forumers here. Would think krungthep life still goes on.

Red rally left after symbolic blood splashing on Abhisit's home soi 31, with US embassy in Wittayu rd and back to their base camp

PM's house splattered with blood (http://www.bangkokpost.com/news/local/171849/pm-house-attacked-with-of-blood)

Pearl
17-03-2010, 09:33 PM
YinYang, maybe you mis understand my statement. I am asking if Soi Cowboy is ok to go. I am actually in BKK now, you in? Maybe we can meet to "cheong" LOL. To be honest, the street here are ok, life still goes on. In fact I do not see any red shirt yet, maybe because I am not in the hot spot. :)

As long as they do not take hostage of the airport, I think all is fine.

Just dont wear yellow.. hahahahaha :D

civic_jerk
17-03-2010, 09:41 PM
Yoyoyo..Beens years we since meet.. lol. When you travelling again? I am in Penang yesterday :) Hope things are all well my friend.....

ProfessorOokami
17-03-2010, 11:50 PM

Wear pineapple flavoured yellow condoms OK mah :D

Thailord
19-03-2010, 08:59 AM
Latest on Bangkok Post

Thaksin rejects peace effort (http://www.bangkokpost.com/news/local/34644/thaksin-rejects-peace-effort)

Rise in blood donations put down to protests (http://www.bangkokpost.com/news/local/34650/rise-in-blood-donations-put-down-to-protests)

19-03-2010, 12:07 PM
Any SB bro in BKK to cheong? I am in 19 March.:D

yinyang
19-03-2010, 12:28 PM
Rise in blood donations put down to protests (http://www.bangkokpost.com/news/local/34650/rise-in-blood-donations-put-down-to-protests)
Red Cross is happy with this boost due to public awareness (to put blood donation to good use).

Class war (commoners vs elites) is now coined amataya (short amat)

naemlo
19-03-2010, 08:12 PM
The red marching to our favor area Ratchada!!!!!!

Red-shirt marching routes detailed
By The Nation

The red-shirt movement Friday announced the 20 routes it would march its protesters on Saturday to "thank Bangkokians" for their support.

The march would begin at the Pan Fah Bridge at 10 am. The procession could be as long as 80 kilometres, said Weng Tojirakarn, a red-shirt leader

According to Aree, the procession would also be joined with 2,000 motorcycles.

The procession would move to Petchaburi road until Asok intersection then turn left on to Ratchadapisek road along to the Fortune Tower.

Then the protestors will move to Ladprao and continue to Bangkapi until Lamsalee intersection and will proceed to Ramkamhaeng road, then move forward to Klong Tan Intersection, to Phra Kanong Intersection, and turn right to Rama IV road.

Then, the protesters would proceed to Silom, Yaowaraj and back to their base at Phan Fah bridge in the evening.

Jatuporn Promphan, a red-shirt leader, said the march would be held to thank Bangkokians for their support for the red-shirt movement.

Joke of the day highlighted bold :D

khunsanook
19-03-2010, 09:06 PM
The red marching to our favor area Ratchada!!!!!!

Red-shirt marching routes detailed
By The Nation

The red-shirt movement Friday announced the 20 routes it would march its protesters on Saturday to "thank Bangkokians" for their support.

The march would begin at the Pan Fah Bridge at 10 am. The procession could be as long as 80 kilometres, said Weng Tojirakarn, a red-shirt leader

According to Aree, the procession would also be joined with 2,000 motorcycles.

The procession would move to Petchaburi road until Asok intersection then turn left on to Ratchadapisek road along to the Fortune Tower.

Then the protestors will move to Ladprao and continue to Bangkapi until Lamsalee intersection and will proceed to Ramkamhaeng road, then move forward to Klong Tan Intersection, to Phra Kanong Intersection, and turn right to Rama IV road.

Then, the protesters would proceed to Silom, Yaowaraj and back to their base at Phan Fah bridge in the evening.

Jatuporn Promphan, a red-shirt leader, said the march would be held to thank Bangkokians for their support for the red-shirt movement.

Joke of the day highlighted bold :D

The march will start at 10am and they should be back at the starting point around 6pm, meaning Ratchada will be cleared, for sure, by 3pm, unless something happen. Perhaps, they will pour some red blood or some red-shirt will be AWOLing along Ratchada with their monetary contribution from Taksin

indianmagicoil
20-03-2010, 03:06 AM
In a few days with the kaao niao and lao kao finished the country folk will glaab baan. Bangkok will be business as usual. Reds dun want a repeat of last year's Songkran riots. They were hoping for a People Power revolution but Bangkokians found them more of a nuisance and didn't get the support they hoped for. So long as took kon jai yen yen; mai bpen rai will rule the day again :D

Its when the current King passes away then we are looking at unchartered waters. Civil war? Maybe... but wat do I know? I'm juz a farang and all of us are sex tourists... fuck & forget... gin lao... sanok sanok... Hey we're suppose to b an politically apathetic country of people!

ITM preparing for Reds Chingay procession down Rachada later today.
Pii & nong bpai teow muang Thai sanok gap chok dee naa! :D

mikemike
20-03-2010, 12:44 PM
ITM preparing for Reds Chingay procession down Rachada later today.
Pii & nong bpai teow muang Thai sanok gap chok dee naa! :D

Wah is good to know you are still there..maybe you can be our SBF News Correspondent reporting "Live" @ Rachada :p btw did you enjoy the buffet and foot massage which provided by the Reds :rolleyes:

ok lah..chok dee na krap..see you soon :D

sg_lover
21-03-2010, 11:39 AM
Hi friends,
I am travelling to bkk on apr2-apr5. Is it any issue for travels. and can u recommend best star hotel . i wanna bring gals to hotel room..
Is baiyoke hotel is good on this?.

sg_lover

Bushnell 1918cb
21-03-2010, 07:19 PM
Hi friends,
I am travelling to bkk on apr2-apr5. Is it any issue for travels. and can u recommend best star hotel . i wanna bring gals to hotel room..

sg_lover

Don't be lazy. Tons of information pertaining to your questions. Well, Go for Palazzo definitely gal friendly. Baiyoke, be prepared to spend some Thai Bahts.

hungryscribe
21-03-2010, 08:34 PM
Hi bros, I will be in BKK from 9th April to 14th April, anyone will be there around that time? Would be great if we can meet up, and be each other's wingmen because I feel like having some white backpackers meat. :D

infando2004
22-03-2010, 12:55 AM
Hi friends,

sg_lover

baiyoke hotel not gal friendly...can choose hip hotel not bad as i stay there last time and what more near to massage areas and near to huay kwang bts

jojo456
22-03-2010, 09:05 AM
Hi bros, I will be in BKK from 9th April to 14th April, anyone will be there around that time? Would be great if we can meet up, and be each other's wingmen because I feel like having some white backpackers meat. :D

i jus came back from bbk...not bad..gal so good n nice. but bj not good..hcmc better bj

leaseoflife
25-03-2010, 11:49 PM
Pai say, hijack the thread a bit.

Wanna check if any bros have stayed in Darjelling Hotel in Sukv, and how's the review on this hotel? :D

So far, stayed at Citadines (Best-IMHO), Admiral Premier, Jasmine Suite and Adelphi Grande. All not bad, but this time round, Darjelling got some good pricing, and best of all, a BATH TUB! :D So, wanna solicit some feedbacks from bros here, if any.

mozquit0
25-03-2010, 11:50 PM
First, my compliments to all the ol birds and info.

Any Bros in town this Sat night and interested in exploring or showing a fellow bro the local scene.

Pls PM!

indianmagicoil
26-03-2010, 04:23 AM
Wah is good to know you are still there..maybe you can be our SBF News Correspondent reporting "Live" @ Rachada :p btw did you enjoy the buffet and foot massage which provided by the Reds... ok lah..chok dee na krap..see you soon
No need to be SBF news correspondent coz people doing it already. Blow trumpet loud-loud u can't hear meh? I juz try advice fellow chiongsters to Krungthep if they ask me. Red Shirt buffet of somtam & kaao niao... took wan giin bua mak mak. Massage pay Bht150 in aircon comfort better than sweating under tent at Govt House... btw plz dun shave your head and wear red shirt coz tats what they did today :rolleyes: protest is dragging for too long and going no where. OK kare ni naa... artit na jer kan :D

yinyang
26-03-2010, 09:12 AM
Wanna check if any bros have stayed in Darjelling Hotel in Sukv, and how's the review on this hotel? :D
Darjelling got some good pricing, and best of all, a BATH TUB! .
Just on pricing and suk location, think it's good value for money. Never stayed, but I did the physical looksee few moons back (you know how it is, with enticing webbie pics and all). Small, boutique hotel, not far from main suk stretch (towards Asoke direction). Checked out the room, reasonably sized and looks better than MiniRatchada (by comparison).

But different league from likes of your previous stays in Admiral, Adelphi. Try pming bro Unforgiven (or was it Unforgotten?) who stayed there before who recommends it.

infando2004
26-03-2010, 10:14 PM
Pai say, hijack the thread a bit.

So far, stayed at Citadines (Best-IMHO), Admiral Premier, Jasmine Suite and Adelphi Grande. All not bad, but this time round, Darjelling got some good pricing, and best of all, a BATH TUB! :D So, wanna solicit some feedbacks from bros here, if any.

Bro i willl be staying there in april ...maybe after back to sgp will tell you what more near to nana and asoke

M.L.S.
27-03-2010, 02:02 AM
Not sure if I post the following question in a right thread...bear with me n dun shoot me!:o

Is any "elder" here know the status of "RAO' ktv in Bangna nowadays? Used to be my favorite place to pick up ladies when it was still located @Patanakan. I was told it has been moved to Bangna areas many years back and unfortunately I never found the time to visit in my last few visits. So, is RAO is still opened? Where? Quality of gals? $$$?

Really appreciate your inputs!

BTW, RAO 2 still @Ratchayothin Road?

leaseoflife
27-03-2010, 03:02 AM
Just on pricing and suk location, think it's good value for money. ....hada (by comparison).

Bro i willl be staying there in april ...maybe after back to sgp will tell you what more near to nana and asoke

Hi bros, many thanks for the help. I just booked Citadines 23 instead, as realised from TIm that it is a non-smoking hotel. Cannot make it :D

Thanks again!

8 more days to go...

sg_lover
27-03-2010, 08:30 AM
Hi Bro,

I am traveling to bkk on apr1st week.. booked Chateau de Bangkok hotel.. Is it girl friendly hotel.. Is this hotel location surrounded by nightclubs?

ChaYen
27-03-2010, 11:05 AM
So, is RAO is still opened? Where? Quality of gals? $$$?

BTW, RAO 2 still @Ratchayothin Road?

Rao is @ Srinakharin, not at Bang Na, I think.

The one at Ratchayothin is still there; was just there the day before. :p

Was told that there are a number of similar places but haven't had the time; also haven't got a clue where they might be.

In other news, now also just started recce on the 'railway tracks' area @ Petchaburi. Anyone tried it out before? Quality looked quite promising last night, at about 3.30am.

indianmagicoil
27-03-2010, 02:34 PM
Rao is @ Srinakharin...
In other news, now also just started recce on the 'railway tracks' area @ Petchaburi. Anyone tried it out before? Quality looked quite promising last night, at about 3.30am.
Never go be4 but Rao is at Srinakarin when I passed by laz month.

Railway girls looks not bad but never try b4. Tae waa poot pa sa ang grit mai dai. I did a short description under "Happening Clubs & Go Gos" thread. If u take one back do post a FR here.

teteku
27-03-2010, 07:33 PM

Hi bro,
so you will be there for the water festival?

cheers.

infando2004
27-03-2010, 11:02 PM
Any bros in bkk from 14th to 21st april? can meetup for drinks or bonking sessions :D

infando2004
27-03-2010, 11:05 PM
Hi bros, many thanks for the help. I just booked Citadines 23 instead, as realised from TIm that it is a non-smoking hotel. Cannot make it :D

Thanks again!

8 more days to go...

huh derjelling non-smoking hotel??? cannot make it???

how la book liao

leaseoflife
28-03-2010, 01:45 AM
huh derjelling non-smoking hotel??? cannot make it???

how la book liao

Alamak, you mai loo? I got the info from Bro Tim earlier, so decided against booking it as smoking room is one of the key criteria. So bo bian, sacrifice the bath tub for a smoking room at Citadines.

Who did you book the room from? If from Bro Tim, can check with him if can change. Else, not sure of the cancellation/change policy. Wanna change, better change earlier. :o

naemlo
28-03-2010, 02:23 AM
Planning a trip to BKK 22-26/4... :D

leaseoflife
28-03-2010, 02:36 AM
Planning a trip to BKK 22-26/4... :D

Bro, will be going before your trip. WIll be there from 5-7April. :D

Playman
28-03-2010, 02:45 PM
Rao is @ Srinakharin, not at Bang Na, I think.

The one at Ratchayothin is still there; was just there the day before. :p

Was told that there are a number of similar places but haven't had the time; also haven't got a clue where they might be.

Bro....so long didn't see you here already, how is life?:D

infando2004
28-03-2010, 04:34 PM
Alamak, you mai loo? I got the info from Bro Tim earlier, so decided against booking it as smoking room is one of the key criteria. So bo bian, sacrifice the bath tub for a smoking room at Citadines.

Who did you book the room from? If from Bro Tim, can check with him if can change. Else, not sure of the cancellation/change policy. Wanna change, better change earlier. :o

bo bian le...2 more weeks fly off le..heck la just smoke inside room they also cannot find out one unless they got CCTV inside rm:eek:

etct88
28-03-2010, 05:09 PM
bo bian le...2 more weeks fly off le..heck la just smoke inside room they also cannot find out one unless they got CCTV inside rm:eek:

...not very nice thing to do:eek:.... want to do also don't even whisper about it:p be surprise:D

yinyang
28-03-2010, 05:24 PM
...want to do also don't even whisper about it. be surprise:D
Yeah, better let puying smoke you +555:p;)

jasonng
28-03-2010, 05:47 PM
Hi Bros, making my trip to BKK tomorrow, will be there for 2 nights... any contacts to call for a nice girl overnight for 1 night?

PM me if you have lobang please...

leaseoflife
28-03-2010, 10:53 PM

Better not... they may use the smoke smell as an excuse to do a complete makeover of the room :D Unless u go smoke in the toilet lah :D

Yeah, better let puying smoke you +555

THIS... phom chorp mak mak! 5555++

infando2004
28-03-2010, 11:46 PM
Better not... they may use the smoke smell as an excuse to do a complete makeover of the room :D Unless u go smoke in the toilet lah :D

THIS... phom chorp mak mak! 5555++

yup most of the time i smoke inside toilet when holidaying..dun want to the smell in my bedroom ..cos need to smell other stuffs too:D

infando2004
28-03-2010, 11:52 PM
SO any bros going from 14th to 21st april? We can meetup together and chiong at night:D

leaseoflife
29-03-2010, 12:15 AM
SO any bros going from 14th to 21st april? We can meetup together and chiong at night:D

Alamak..miss u by a week earlier :D Will be there from 5-7 April. Actually was planning for a trip in May/June, but thought have a session in between first.

But lucky you... so long a trip. The last time I did a 8-days LOS tour of duty, OC was with me for 3 days. KNS :D

The_Chef
29-03-2010, 12:17 AM
Bangkok still remains the best place for travelling! despite all the protests... :)

jasonng
29-03-2010, 06:40 AM
Hmmm... so far only get PMs from other bros who would like the contact as well and a good PM from an active bro here... Anyone with good contacts? Please provide me, thanks.

Yokosi
29-03-2010, 10:06 AM
let puying smoke you +555:p;)

Agreed with above comment. Or go to Lolita's in Suk or Star of Light in Patpong. !. :D:D

31 March - 4 April : Bangkok
21 April - 24 April : Singkapore
26 April - 2 May : Bangkok
9 May - 11 May : Ho Chi Minh
11 May - 13 May : Hanoi
19 May - 21 May : Kota Kinabalu
9 June - 11 June : Jakarta
11 June - 12 June : Surabaya

moonlight
29-03-2010, 12:51 PM
Alamak..miss u by a week earlier :D Will be there from 5-7 April. Actually was planning for a trip in May/June, but thought have a session in between first.

But lucky you... so long a trip. The last time I did a 8-days LOS tour of duty, OC was with me for 3 days. KNS :D

but still a enjoyable trip hor

naemlo
29-03-2010, 01:23 PM

Waiting for u to bring me around BKK. :D

moonlight
29-03-2010, 01:40 PM
Waiting for u to bring me around BKK. :D

ai yo u don't me to bring u around u master of thailand 555
see u soon for next kopi secession
cheers

leaseoflife
29-03-2010, 02:54 PM
That's true...every trip to LOS has never failed me so far :D but seriously... gotta start thinking of a better excuse to let me stay in LOS for at least 1 full week. Then we can go Koh Samat as well!! :cool:

Bro, got your PM. You check and I will call you when I touch down. If you have other plans, let me know. At least ask her to meet at hotel instead :D We see what's our plan.

naemlo
29-03-2010, 02:59 PM
At least ask her to meet at hotel instead :D We see what's our plan.

Hmmmm, this "her" is very interesting :rolleyes:

etct88
29-03-2010, 03:50 PM
Agreed.....

31 March - 4 April : Bangkok
21 April - 24 April : Singkapore
26 April - 2 May : Bangkok
9 May - 11 May : Ho Chi Minh
11 May - 13 May : Hanoi
19 May - 21 May : Kota Kinabalu
9 June - 11 June : Jakarta
11 June - 12 June : Surabaya

5- 20 April : where?
25 April : where?
3 -8 May : where?
14 - 18 May : where?
22 May - 8 June : where?
10 June : where?

fill in the blank,lei... ha ha ha ha ha:p:p

Playman
29-03-2010, 04:55 PM
5- 20 April : Hatyai
25 April : Hatyai
3 -8 May : where else Hatyai
14 - 18 May : Maybe Hatyai
22 May - 8 June : where?Hatyai?
10 June : Maybe to BKK for golf then Hatyai?

fill in the blank,lei... ha ha ha ha ha:p:p:D:D

Where else I should go...eh?

etct88
29-03-2010, 06:12 PM
:D:D

Where else I should go...eh?

Hatyai... this time onwards the company will be different....:D:D

sexyboi
29-03-2010, 07:05 PM

Bro i will also be there from 9th april to 14th april. maybe we can cheong together?:D

jasonng
29-03-2010, 09:44 PM
Hi Bros, making my trip to BKK tomorrow, will be there for 2 nights... any contacts to call for a nice girl overnight for 1 night?

PM me if you have lobang please...

Thanks Bro playmen for sending me a reply. Does anyone know a OKT or someone I can make this arrangement with? Appreciate a PM, thanks.

BlueDragon193
29-03-2010, 09:45 PM
That's true...every trip to LOS has never failed me so far :D but seriously... gotta start thinking of a better excuse to let me stay in LOS for at least 1 full week. Then we can go Koh Samat as well!! :cool:

Bro, got your PM. You check and I will call you when I touch down. If you have other plans, let me know. At least ask her to meet at hotel instead :D We see what's our plan.

Hmmmm, this "her" is very interesting :rolleyes:

He got too many "her", which ones.???

olman888
29-03-2010, 10:02 PM
Dear samsters, need help here, I'm in bkk with my gf, first time to bkk, am staying in sukhumvit soi 19 and have very limited time to explore for extra activities. Can any kind bro recommend a massage or action place near my hotel or share a girl contact that I can call when I'm free. All help appreciated! Thanks!

SexKing972
29-03-2010, 10:05 PM
Dear samsters, need help here, I'm in bkk with my gf, first time to bkk, am staying in sukhumvit soi 19 and have very limited time to explore for extra activities. Can any kind bro recommend a massage or action place near my hotel or share a girl contact that I can call when I'm free. All help appreciated! Thanks!

check with the bell boy wll do

naemlo
29-03-2010, 10:42 PM

U have to ask the casanova :D BTW how was your stay with the nurses???

Can any kind bro recommend a massage or action place near my hotel or share a girl contact that I can call when I'm free. All help appreciated! Thanks!

How I wish the forum will pay me for searching older posting. :rolleyes:

infando2004
29-03-2010, 10:51 PM

How I wish the forum will pay me for searching older posting. :rolleyes:

Then u will be rich already..every now and then will be busy flying around..no need to work just help ppl search for older posting:p

naemlo
29-03-2010, 11:02 PM
Then u will be rich already..every now and then will be busy flying around..no need to work just help ppl search for older posting:p

I dun mind.... they dun want to look for it, I will do it for the sake of money.

jur9
29-03-2010, 11:24 PM
Bro i will also be there from 9th april to 14th april. maybe we can cheong together?:D

Will be there from 12 - 14 Apr then move over to Ko Samui till 18 Apr. Not sure what my farang friends have in mind but think likely will end up in Beds-Supperclub

leaseoflife
29-03-2010, 11:28 PM
Hmmmm, this "her" is very interesting

Wah... kena suan by the lau jiaos liao:D Where got many? How to compare to the two of you :D Me mai poot thai, puyings mai chorp.

This trip, just to complete the same unfinished biz lah. Enjoy while it lasts, then time to move on. :D

naemlo
29-03-2010, 11:32 PM
This trip, just to complete the same unfinished biz lah. Enjoy while it lasts, then time to move on. :D

Your biz never ending... :rolleyes:

leaseoflife
29-03-2010, 11:45 PM
Your biz never ending... :rolleyes:

555+ ... ending liao, after this trip. :D Enjoyed being pampered lah.

After this one, time to swim back to Patts for a new hunting ground. :D

naemlo
29-03-2010, 11:53 PM
555+ ... ending liao, after this trip. :D Enjoyed being pampered lah.

Try to believe u... :rolleyes:

thailuck
30-03-2010, 10:29 AM
Thanks Bro playmen for sending me a reply. Does anyone know a OKT or someone I can make this arrangement with? Appreciate a PM, thanks.

Call this number (66) 02 258 5313 and look for ann or cherry, 2hrs outside massage 2500 bath + tip 500 bath.

If wan overnite call to book them at 9pm or 10pm, then after massage just nego with them for overnite due simply top up another 2000 - 3000 bath.

Ladies MangoMassagesoi24.com - The Massage of your dreams (http://mangomassagesoi24.com/index.php?p=1_6_Ladies)

This the best in bangkok.:cool:

andybkk
30-03-2010, 12:33 PM
I have been living in Bangkok for 2+ years and here is the schedule/plan just in case you get the urge at anytime of the day.

10am-2pm Teen Massage, Angel Massage, etc. ( these are smaller version of the bigger Rachada soapies) Located: thonglor BTS Station What you get: ok to lame massage (400-500/hr) and extra FS (1500B) . Girls quality can be hit and miss. They will offer a photo album, but ask to see the girl first before committing. It is ok to decline.

2pm-11pm Soapies ( Rachada mostly, some all located at different locations) Located: Huay Huang MRT station Price 2600-4500B FS , hot tub, etc. If you go in a bigger group or plan to come back often get a membership. You in free JW Whiskey, 10% bonus on your money, and free room upgrades. Most places will allow you to get it for 1 year before expiring. Utopia is one.

I would recommend Utopia for the service, Nataree for quality/quantity of
younger girls, but service is no good.

11pm-2am Soi Cowboy, Nana Plaza,thai places Located: Suk. soi 21, and soi 4 respectively. Price: Barfine: 600-800 St: 1500-2000B LT:3000-4000B They go with you to your hotel or a short time room which are located near by. (300-400B short time room) . Watch out for ladyboys and don't trust the waitress or mamason because they will LIE to you. five out of five times when I asked if so and so is a lady boy while pretending to be drunk. I was lie to :) . Cowboy has less ladyboys.

I left out Patpong on purpose because I feel that there are too many reports of brothers getting ripped off there. But there are some nicer Japanese style restaurants with girls just a soi down from the main patpong strip on Thaniya . see map http://patpongbangkokhotels.com/images/patpong-map.gif

Thai go-go bars-located BTS Sapan Kwai . restaurants serving Thai food with naked dancers, who you can pay to take to ST rooms. 1500B-2000B no barfine. No english! Dir: get off Bts station tell taxi "Intramara soi 2) I recommend a place call 99

In Love- Thai restaurant located west of Sutthisan MRT. Have good quality girls. They will have dinner with you and afterward go with you to have some fun . It's tougher to spot because it looks a an restaurant from the outside. Please to ask a Thai driver to take you there the first time, but just eat and leave make. Come back again without the same driver by having the taxi drop out off outside. Dont let taxi go in with you. You will be charge extra.

For those brothers that have a lot of money to throw at pussy. i would recommend higher end gentlemen's clubs. Membership starts at 30,000B (950usd). 300B/ ladydrink . Girls are higher quality, some are uni educated. Most have lighter skin. Most require courtship ( repeated visits) before they will go with you. Most can speak decent English. For brothers who are older, fatter, no time and have less money ( this being most important) this option is not good. For those who have the resources+time and want a good looking Thai GF is the choice I'd recommend. The Resort Rachada, Soparno House THE SOPRANO HOUSE INTERNATIONAL EXCLUSIVE CLUB (http://www.thesopranohouse.com/) .

2am -5am FL There are a few spots for this .
a.After hours clubs , Climax( I been there a couple of times while half drunk, so I think it's on soi 11 or 7, someone can clarify). Boss club is another one. And now reopen Nana liquid (opposite the Nana Plaza) when asked they said that they are open till 5pm. The action is a little lacking at the moment because most FL/BG think it is still close, but I hope this will chance soon. The best thing to do in these places is to buy a bottle of whiskey/vodka. 2000-3000B. Unfinished bottles can be consume in later visits. You will end up paying about the same on mixed drinks/beer (200B/drink) by the end of the night if you opt to not buy a bottle.

b. There a small road behind Labelle Massage Palor on New Petchburi Rd. A lot better quality than girls in front of the nana plaza and else where. You can go there early from about 8pm and take MRT to Petchburi station. Walk along small road next to the new airport mono rail line. 1500st 3500lt can neg.

well, it's 5am and I hope by this time you have found someone you like. If you havent, then there is always the option of watching a xxx dvd that you can purchase at one of the many vendors on sukhumvit.

But if beating off and going to sleep is not your plan, then you can venture down to sukhumvit and just before you get to soi 3 , there a bus stop that has many FL, even black ones. Some of them I wont touch with a 10m pole, but hey, to each this own. 500B-1000B

Things to remember
-Don't trust any Thais, especially Taxi /tuk tuk drivers. "I take u around bangkok 50B" really means " I want to take you to all the lame-ass places so they can rip you off and pay me a big commission for taking your stupid foreign ass their"
-Ask prices first. I made this mistake recently. I decided to go into a nice hotel for breakfast. I sat down and ate .Then asked for the bill.. 1500B (app. 45usd)
-practice the 4 F's (a little heartless) Find em, Finger em, Fuck em, Forget em. Thai girls will often far for foreigners. They will get jealous, they will hassle you and ask for money, etc. you get the idea. They will often have many sponsors and are extremely good actresses.
-Employ PIs if you decide to have a "thai gf" while you return home to work, etc.
-Watch out for foreigners who are too nice. There are many low lives white/asian trash who make a living ripping off/ free loading on fellow brothers. There have been reports of foreigners drugging other foreigners to rob them of their money and other valuables.

Overall be safe and happy hunting. Please excuse grammar/spelling errors.

BlueDragon193
30-03-2010, 03:04 PM

Have to postpone till last week of April. They ask you to come over and they will take very good care of you until.....

Wah... kena suan by the lau jiaos liao:D Where got many? How to compare to the two of you :D Me mai poot thai, puyings mai chorp.

When is your return TG flight time on 7/4.?

norice
30-03-2010, 04:21 PM
Andybkk,

Good report! Where do you live in Bangkok?

Also, need to include Tharn Thong Spa to cool off after sanuking, golfing, lifting weights and eating. Tharn Thong has one of the cleanest spa in Bangkok and if you're horny, they have over 30 girls to make you happy! CCK is an excellent massage place for Kapoo service. They have cute girls and price are very reasonable!

You deserve extra points!

indianmagicoil
30-03-2010, 09:58 PM
Power lah Bro Andybkk... u got everything for those on a short trip, noobs & 1st timers muz read to get a general idea of Bangkok scene.:)

ReturntoKL
30-03-2010, 10:18 PM
Bro, wow u know more places than me. U r definitely a senior in bkk. So r u based there? I'll be there in May...maybe we can catch up and share experiences hahhhaahah :)

I have been living in Bangkok for 2+ years and here is the schedule/plan just in case you get the urge at anytime of the day.

10am-2pm Teen Massage, Angel Massage, etc. ( these are smaller version of the bigger Rachada soapies) Located: thonglor BTS Station What you get: ok to lame massage (400-500/hr) and extra FS (1500B) . Girls quality can be hit and miss. They will offer a photo album, but ask to see the girl first before committing. It is ok to decline.

2pm-11pm Soapies ( Rachada mostly, some all located at different locations) Located: Huay Huang MRT station Price 2600-4500B FS , hot tub, etc. If you go in a bigger group or plan to come back often get a membership. You in free JW Whiskey, 10% bonus on your money, and free room upgrades. Most places will allow you to get it for 1 year before expiring. Utopia is one.

11pm-2am Soi Cowboy, Nana Plaza,thai places Located: Suk. soi 21, and soi 4 respectively. Price: Barfine: 600-800 St: 1500-2000B LT:3000-4000B They go with you to your hotel or a short time room which are located near by. (300-400B short time room) . Watch out for ladyboys and don't trust the waitress or mamason because they will LIE to you. five out of five times when I asked if so and so is a lady boy while pretending to be drunk. I was lie to :) . Cowboy has less ladyboys.

I left out Patpong on purpose because I feel that there are too many reports of brothers getting ripped off there. But there are some nicer Japanese style restaurants with girls just a soi down from the main patpong strip on Thaniya . see map http://patpongbangkokhotels.com/images/patpong-map.gif

Thai go-go bars-located BTS Sapan Kwai . restaurants serving Thai food with naked dancers, who you can pay to take to ST rooms. 1500B-2000B no barfine. No english! Dir: get off Bts station tell taxi "Intramara soi 2) I recommend a place call 99

In Love- Thai restaurant located west of Sutthisan MRT. Have good quality girls. They will have dinner with you and afterward go with you to have some fun . It's tougher to spot because it looks a an restaurant from the outside. Please to ask a Thai driver to take you there the first time, but just eat and leave make. Come back again without the same driver by having the taxi drop out off outside. Dont let taxi go in with you. You will be charge extra.

For those brothers that have a lot of money to throw at pussy. i would recommend higher end gentlemen's clubs. Membership starts at 30,000B (950usd). 300B/ ladydrink . Girls are higher quality, some are uni educated. Most have lighter skin. Most require courtship ( repeated visits) before they will go with you. Most can speak decent English. For brothers who are older, fatter, no time and have less money ( this being most important) this option is not good. For those who have the resources+time and want a good looking Thai GF is the choice I'd recommend. The Resort Rachada, Soparno House THE SOPRANO HOUSE INTERNATIONAL EXCLUSIVE CLUB (http://www.thesopranohouse.com/) .

a.After hours clubs , Climax( I been there a couple of times while half drunk, so I think it's on soi 11 or 7, someone can clarify). Boss club is another one. And now reopen Nana liquid (opposite the Nana Plaza) when asked they said that they are open till 5pm. The action is a little lacking at the moment because most FL/BG think it is still close, but I hope this will chance soon. The best thing to do in these places is to buy a bottle of whiskey/vodka. 2000-3000B. Unfinished bottles can be consume in later visits. You will end up paying about the same on mixed drinks/beer (200B/drink) by the end of the night if you opt to not buy a bottle.

b. There a small road behind Labelle Massage Palor on New Petchburi Rd. A lot better quality than girls in front of the nana plaza and else where. You can go there early from about 8pm and take MRT to Petchburi station. Walk along small road next to the new airport mono rail line. 1500st 3500lt can neg.

well, it's 5am and I hope by this time you have found someone you like. If you havent, then there is always the option of watching a xxx dvd that you can purchase at one of the many vendors on sukhumvit.

But if beating off and going to sleep is not your plan, then you can venture down to sukhumvit and just before you get to soi 3 , there a bus stop that has many FL, even black ones. Some of them I wont touch with a 10m pole, but hey, to each this own. 500B-1000B

Things to remember
-Don't trust any Thais, especially Taxi /tuk tuk drivers. "I take u around bangkok 50B" really means " I want to take you to all the lame-ass places so they can rip you off and pay me a big commission for taking your stupid foreign ass their"
-Ask prices first. I made this mistake recently. I decided to go into a nice hotel for breakfast. I sat down and ate .Then asked for the bill.. 1500B (app. 45usd)
-practice the 4 F's (a little heartless) Find em, Finger em, Fuck em, Forget em. Thai girls will often far for foreigners. They will get jealous, they will hassle you and ask for money, etc. you get the idea. They will often have many sponsors and are extremely good actresses.
-Employ PIs if you decide to have a "thai gf" while you return home to work, etc.
-Watch out for foreigners who are too nice. There are many low lives white/asian trash who make a living ripping off/ free loading on fellow brothers. There have been reports of foreigners drugging other foreigners to rob them of their money and other valuables.

khunsanook
30-03-2010, 11:30 PM
Good report Andybkk. Basically covers almost everything of the basic survival guide, of which I am a faithful practitioner. My own policy is F&F, meaning Fuck or Fire & Forget but I need to adopt your more advanced theory. Recommended!

all4great2
31-03-2010, 12:08 AM
Call this number (66) 02 258 5313 and look for ann or cherry, 2hrs outside massage 2500 bath + tip 500 bath.

If wan overnite call to book them at 9pm or 10pm, then after massage just nego with them for overnite due simply top up another 2000 - 3000 bath.

Ladies MangoMassagesoi24.com - The Massage of your dreams (http://mangomassagesoi24.com/index.php?p=1_6_Ladies)

Ya ... I believe Ann is the top favourite. I went there on my last trip trying to get a session with her but she was fully booked, then after I finished my session with another gal and saw her on my way out. Quite petite and sweet looking ... almost wanted to go back and go for round 2 :D

leaseoflife
31-03-2010, 01:10 AM
Have to postpone till last week of April. They ask you to come over and they will take very good care of you until.....

When is your return TG flight time on 7/4.?

Wah... end of April, that means can play for 1 more month before hibernation. :D But got chio nurse, tell me hor. I think I can come up with an injured thumb or something.. :D

I am taking the 4.25pm flight back. TG409. You coming? :)

Now... keeping my fingers crossed Red shirt dun create too much trouble. Damn depressing reading all the news. But Bro ML say actual ground atmosphere still ok. :o

netosan
31-03-2010, 01:47 AM
Went with my friend for gogo bars crawling last Saturaday.
1st stop: NEP
Tourist number are really down in NEP, the girls outnumber the customers in all bars (thanks red shirt!). Visited Raibow2. The quality of the girls are so-so, and mostly farang customer. Drink is expensive at nearly 150B/drink. Left shortly after spending about 10 min.

2ns stop: SC
Reached there around 11pm and go stright to Baccara. Looks like most of the good ones are already gone. They have lesbian show on the 2nd floor that night, totally nude, but obviously just for show (not real one). Drink is also expensive, i think 140B/drink. Looks like more farang has discovered this bar, more farang than japs/asian.

3rd stop: Patpong
I've been a bit wary with Patpong based on many bad stories. But to my surprise, Patpong is the best of all. King Corner has the best looking girls around. A bunch of them are model quality: looks, body, and "fairer skin". Very hard to say no to this Cleopatra look-a-like girl keep asking to take her out by putting her index finger into a hand-made vagina.... :D
The drink is cheap btw, 100B/drink and no cover charge.

Next is King Castle 1. The girls are not as pretty as King Corner, but they are the most friendly ones. Was joking around with the girls and the mamasan. They don't really "preassure" you to take them out (even when it's 1am and closing time at 2am). Bought a few drinks for the girls and they came back again for more chit chat after their dance routine, without asking for extra drink! The drink was cheap, 100B/drink. The final bill comes to 900+B, and to my surprise, the mamasan said pay 500B will do...:p wouow... can't believe that. Really make my day....

Yokosi
31-03-2010, 09:41 AM
1st stop: NEP
Tourist number are really down in NEP, the girls outnumber the customers in all bars. Visited Raibow2. Drink is expensive at nearly 150B/drink.

Reached there around 11pm. Drink is also expensive, i think 140B/drink.

3rd stop: Patpong
I've been a bit wary with Patpong .. But to my surprise, Patpong is the best of all. King Corner has the best looking girls around. A bunch of them are model quality: looks, body, and "fairer skin". Very hard to say no to this Cleopatra look-a-like girl. The drink is cheap btw, 100B/drink.

Next is King Castle 1. The girls are not as pretty as King Corner, but they are the most friendly ones. They don't really "preassure" you to take them out. The drink was cheap, 100B/drink. The final bill comes to 900+B, and to my surprise, the mamasan said pay 500B will do...:p wouow... can't believe that. Really make my day....

NEP and SC are now almost farang/jap/korean joints. And with expensive drinks. Patpong used also to be my last spot for agg but that is now on top of my list.

Girls are hit and miss situation but they do not pressure you for drinks, BF as in SC and NEP. Drink prices are also cheaper, especially during happy hour.You can select your alcohol brand in the many bars. And can smoke in the King's bars and can buy food and eat in the bars. But no nudity here. Just avoid the " sexy show " persuasion from the touts and you can have a real good time in the Patpong bars.

moonlight
31-03-2010, 10:01 AM
Wah... end of April, that means can play for 1 more month before hibernation. :D But got chio nurse, tell me hor. I think I can come up with an injured thumb or something.. :D

Now... keeping my fingers crossed Red shirt dun create too much trouble. Damn depressing reading all the news. But Bro ML say actual ground atmosphere still ok. :o

business for the girls seems to be affected seemed empty in most bars,and complained that business had been really slow since the protests started.

yes still ok yesterday was at SC n nana just look look more girls than customers.
so u got more choices.

cheers

BlueDragon193
31-03-2010, 11:10 AM

business for the girls seems to be affected seemed empty in most bars,and complained that business had been really slow since the protests started.

yes still ok yesterday was at SC n nana just look look more girls than customers.
so u got more choices.

cheers

OK, will PM once confirm and might go up earlier over the weekend.

naemlo
31-03-2010, 02:58 PM
so u got more choices.

u went to look for your darling again?? Unfinish business ? :eek::D

olman888
31-03-2010, 05:46 PM

Thanks for the contact! Will try and review! Cheers

olman888
31-03-2010, 05:51 PM

Things to remember

Thank you for the detailed write up bro! Will go hunting with the info you provided.

moonlight
31-03-2010, 06:41 PM

yap too many unfinish business n getting too complicated 555

leaseoflife
31-03-2010, 11:01 PM

Correction... it is "darlingS".. with a S! He is the true casanova in SC :D

naemlo
31-03-2010, 11:04 PM
He is the true casanova in SC :D

Tortoise dun say turtle slow.... :D

leaseoflife
31-03-2010, 11:05 PM
Reached there around 11pm and go stright to Baccara. Looks like most of the good ones are already gone. ....

so u got more choices.

cheers

Ya... heard from my "unfinished business" that the bar is very quiet and she also decided not to go work a couple of times cos no biz.

leaseoflife
31-03-2010, 11:07 PM
Tortoise dun say turtle slow.... :D

Who? Who? *act blur* :D

He's the master... i'm the apprentice.

leaseoflife
31-03-2010, 11:09 PM
OK, will PM once confirm and might go up earlier over the weekend.

Bro, got your PM. Left you a PM with my no. as well.

Cheers.

naemlo
31-03-2010, 11:25 PM
Who? Who? *act blur* :D

He's the master... i'm the apprentice.

Dun be so humble.... both casanova. 半斤八两,1 is 1000g another is 1kg....no different. :D

BlueDragon193
31-03-2010, 11:39 PM
Bro, got your PM. Left you a PM with my no. as well.

Cheers.

Noted and reply to your PM.

moonlight
03-04-2010, 01:23 PM
Traffic chaos on New Phetchaburi Road

The traffic on the New Phetchaburi Road was heavily congested Saturday as red-shirt protesters' convoys were heading to Rajprasong Intersection and Vibhavadi Rangsit Road.

The congestion began from the Urupong Intersection to Pratunam area.

Motorcycle assailant hurls pingpong bomb ay Red Shirt protesters at Pathumwan intersection; explosion limited to traffic island, no injuries

moonlight
03-04-2010, 01:25 PM
Ch. 3 reports Siam Paragon & Siam Discovery will be closed at 1pm today.

moonlight
03-04-2010, 01:30 PM
Ping pomb bomb thrown as red shirts move past Siam Discovery

A ping pong bomb was thrown and landed on the road island in front of the Siam Discovery shopping center at 11:20 am while a group of red-shirt protesters were moving past the area.

No one was injured.

A troop stationed in the area said a motorcyclist threw the bomb and sped away.

moonlight
03-04-2010, 01:38 PM
Traffic on PhyaThai & SriAyutthaya Rds stands still.

They plan everything except where to pee and some have started using pavements as toilets.

Siam Paragon spokesperson says the 3 malls Paragon, Siam centre, Siam Discovery will close their doors at 1pm. business 2 b resume tomorrow.

Traffic on Vibhavadee Rangsit has the tail back to Din Daeng insectersection. Must avoid route!!

Six big stores in the area have already been closed and Emporium, MBK are closely monitoring situation

yinyang
03-04-2010, 03:54 PM
Seeing red at shopping district, traffic standstill.

Protesters swarm shopping district (http://www.bangkokpost.com/news/local/173597/protesters-swarm-shopping-district)

Tens of thousands of red-shirt protesters blocked a major intersection in the capital's business centre on Saturday, paralysing traffic and closing shopping malls, as they continued their campaign to force Prime Minister Abhisit Vejjajiva to immediately dissolve the House of Representatives.

Leaders of the United Front for Democracy against Dictatorship (UDD) announced their mobile rally plan in the morning at Phan Fa Bridge, saying they would muster at two locations -- Ratchaprasong intersection and Vibhavadi-Rangsit Road.
The first group of protesters was dispatched to set up a stage at the intersection. A few hours later, thousands of red-shirts converged on the Ratchaprasong area, bringing business and traffic to a halt.

Police from Lumpini station tried to negotiate with the protesters, asking them to open one lane for traffic but they refused. Traffic around the intersection was totally blocked before noon.

Large shopping malls in the area closed, including Central World, Gaysorn Plaza, Big C, Siam Centre and Siam Discovery.
Pol Maj Gen Piya Utayo, spokesman for the Metropolitan Police Bureau, said police have received reports that the protesters would stay overnight at the Ratchaprasong intersection.

Police would continue to negotiate with the protesters and ask them to withdraw from the area because there are schools and hospitals in the vicinity.

Red-shirt leader Jatuporn Prompan said this rally coud last for three days. A House dissolution is the least the government could give the protesters, he said, adding that Deputy Prime Minister Suthep Thaugsuabn had no right to try to negotiate with them to reduce the dissolution timeframe to eight months.

"We cannot let Abhisit rule the country any longer," he told the crowd. "The government has no legitimacy to rule."

The Centre for Administration of Peace and Order (CAPO) estimated there were 60,000 people taking part in the red-shirt protest in the capital on Saturday, spokesman Col Sansern Kaewkamnerd said.
He urged the protesters to listen to police and open routes for traffic and pedestrians.
Col Sansern said CAPO had no plan to crackdown on protesters, provided they remain within the law.
In the morning, a group of people who called themselves "Silent Power" gathered at Rama IX Park in Prawet to voice their opposition to the continuing protest.
They distributed stickers saying, "End the protest. We want a peaceful life." Many of them wore pink shirts and waved Thai flags.
They marched from the park to Seri Centre shopping mall and back to the park. They dispersed afterwards.
Authorities have deployed 50,000 soldiers, police and security personnel in the city to maintain law and order under the provisions of the Internal Security Act.

This photo gallery shows red-shirt protesters at Ratchaprasong intersection on Saturday. (Photos by Chanat Katanyu)

infando2004
03-04-2010, 04:05 PM
Wah lau..after reading all the reports..how 2 enjoy like this ..dun know damm suay or not..last yr songkran i kena..this yr i kena again stuck in this kind of situation..but still i will be flying there...why can't they just back down till after songkran:(

AnNex
03-04-2010, 07:04 PM
Trust Me Those AssHoles and yes REAL ASSHOLES From the North And North East will back down before Songkran they will need to rush back to their province to celebrate , Last year they ruin their own Songkran this year they will get back to their province to celebrate but after songkran they will be back for sure and they will sure up the tempo X 2 worst then nw .

Yokosi
03-04-2010, 07:50 PM
Wah lau....how 2 enjoy like this ..dun know damm suay or not..last yr songkran i kena..this yr i kena again stuck in this kind of situation..but still i will be flying there:(

Why kena ?.:confused:

The agogos, night clubs, bars, soapy massage and oil massage places will still be open unless these are located near those demo sites.

infando2004
03-04-2010, 09:57 PM
Why kena ?.:confused:

The agogos, night clubs, bars, soapy massage and oil massage places will still be open unless these are located near those demo sites.

ya but still dun once i land on 14th...will i be able to get to my hotel or not..it is at suhkumvit...last yr i step out from hotel to the main road..

left side all the riot police , while my right all the red banging bus here and there..damm go back hotel sleep..no taxi will go near the place :eek:

Bushnell 1918cb
03-04-2010, 11:19 PM
ya but still dun once i land on 14th...will i be able to get to my hotel or not..it is at suhkumvit...last yr i step out from hotel to the main road..

left side all the riot police , while my right all the red banging bus here and there..damm go back hotel sleep..no taxi will go near the place :eek:

Well, in that case. You should book a hotel situated in Hway Hwan district, Rachata. This is more a stable & better area to stay compared with Suhkumvit area in the light of the current situation. Well, No worries. The people from the north will depart back to their respective province for "SongKlan" celebration after which they will gather back to Bkk to continue their unfinish task. I will be in bKK one day before you. Cheers.

infando2004
04-04-2010, 12:03 AM
Well, in that case. You should book a hotel situated in Hway Hwan district, Rachata. This is more a stable & better area to stay compared with Suhkumvit area in the light of the current situation. Well, No worries. The people from the north will depart back to their respective province for "SongKlan" celebration after which they will gather back to Bkk to continue their unfinish task. I will be in bKK one day before you. Cheers.

hopefullly they dun come back after i fly back on the 21st....

Yokosi
04-04-2010, 12:19 AM

Sukhumvit area at this moment is safe. I am now in Soi 8. No reds except for some Reds honking their motorbikes, pickups with red flags flying at night.

Also, there is now nudity in Nana Entertainment Plaza. A few smaller bars have girls without their bras and............Rainbow 4 or 2 got one stage with girls without their up up bras on. All the Rainbow bars are packed to the brim this Saturday. Elsewhere, the crowd was very thin in the other bars.

leaseoflife
04-04-2010, 12:53 AM
At least u guys are flying in the week after. I'm supposed to be going on Mon, and now a little concerned with the situation. Somemore staying in Sukhv. Sian....second thoughts on going over.

Wonder how's the actual situation there...

Yceongster
04-04-2010, 01:15 AM
sigh.. me too, i'll be flying there next week and i'm also thinking canceling my trip. HAIIII WHY WHY WHY, last year i was lucky to avoid the protesting but not this year sigh... and worst of worst going there with the situation this bad.:(:(

indianmagicoil
04-04-2010, 05:20 AM
Things aren't so bad unless u r planning a spot of shopping at Central World. I went out this afternoon jalan jalan, catch a movie, some shopping, supper then home. U must know here these Red Shirts are concentrating and try take the MRT or BTS. Most Thais I think stayed home in the daytime when the Red Shirts was at their peak. But after 10pm they were out when the Red Shirts also toned down their protests. Probably sian from being coped up at home the whole day.

If u must stay at Suk then stay at the upper sois. Stay within walking distance to the BTS or else stay at the Rachada area. All of BKK's pleasure centers are open for biz as usual. Protests or not bars got rents & salaries to pay. Girls need to send money home especially if Songkran is coming soon.

Bushnell 1918cb
04-04-2010, 10:46 AM
sigh.. me too, i'll be flying there next week and i'm also thinking canceling my trip. HAIIII WHY WHY WHY, last year i was lucky to avoid the protesting but not this year sigh... and worst of worst going there with the situation this bad.:(:(

Hi folks,

No worries. If you are not comfortable to stay in bKk @ this current moment, then proceed to Pattaya or other provinces like Chiang Mai. I will assume that from 13 to 20 this month, the scenario will be calmed in bKk as the folks from the north will be back to their respective provinces for "SongKlang' celebration. This is a big day especially for folks from the rural areas. Do draft 2 or 3 itineraries to allow mobility during your travel in Bkk if the situation really turns out ugly. lastly, follow-up this thread & Bangkok Post as well. 10 more days & I will be LOS. :)

infando2004
04-04-2010, 12:08 PM
Hi folks,

No worries. If you are not comfortable to stay in bKk @ this current moment, then proceed to Pattaya or other provinces like Chiang Mai. I will assume that from 13 to 20 this month, the scenario will be calmed in bKk as the folks from the north will be back to their respective provinces for "SongKlang' celebration. This is a big day especially for folks from the rural areas. Do draft 2 or 3 itineraries to allow mobility during your travel in Bkk if the situation really turns out ugly. lastly, follow-up this thread & Bangkok Post as well. 10 more days & I will be LOS. :)

Bro Bushnell u flying there on the 14th april too? i taking thai airways on the 1225hrs flight:D

Yokosi
04-04-2010, 12:28 PM
Reds are in force at the following areas i went to this morning.
MBK, Siam Paragon, Central World, Erawan, Gaysorn shopping centers and Siam Square and many shops around that area are are closed.
Road closed due to Reds on the street levels. Streets below Siam BTS to Ploenchit BTS and in front of Central World facing Gaysorn sealed by baricades.If you are staying in hotels in these areas, you may have difficulties getting a taxi. Business people now getting a bit pissed off with these closures and a new Pink force colour is begining to surface.

veme
04-04-2010, 12:30 PM
hi any bro got any good recommendation to book a girl for overnight in bangkok. where should i go? and what is the rate to expect... pls any kind soul guide me thank u

naemlo
04-04-2010, 12:45 PM
At least u guys are flying in the week after. I'm supposed to be going on Mon, and now a little concerned with the situation. Somemore staying in Sukhv. Sian....second thoughts on going over.

My flight is confirmed on Wed. My biz partner has me to postpone my trip due to all those idiots. :o

veme
04-04-2010, 01:03 PM
Ya ... I believe Ann is the top favourite. I went there on my last trip trying to get a session with her but she was fully booked, then after I finished my session with another gal and saw her on my way out. Quite petite and sweet looking ... almost wanted to go back and go for round 2 :D

the price for massage in mangomassagesoi24.com is it full service or just massage? pls advise? the price listed on website does in include full service or just pure massage

Playman
04-04-2010, 05:25 PM
Things aren't so bad unless u r planning a spot of shopping at Central World. I went out this afternoon jalan jalan, catch a movie, some shopping, supper then home. U must know here these Red Shirts are concentrating and try take the MRT or BTS. Most Thais I think stayed home in the daytime when the Red Shirts was at their peak. But after 10pm they were out when the Red Shirts also toned down their protests. Probably sian from being coped up at home the whole day.

If u must stay at Suk then stay at the upper sois. Stay within walking distance to the BTS or else stay at the Rachada area. All of BKK's pleasure centers are open for biz as usual. Protests or not bars got rents & salaries to pay. Girls need to send money home especially if Songkran is coming soon.

Bro I didn't know that you are still in BKK, I came back yesterday and we bump into the Red shirt in Platunam(Platinum Mall) area on Friday and we watch the whole parade that put up for about 45 minutes as they suddenly came from nowhere while we are waiting for a taxi to go back to our hotel.

They seem quite peaceful protest to me just talking and singing on the pick-up and truck........! While they are at it, people from the street taking pictures from their phones and tourist taking video and some cheer them the rest just stand there and watch it like a normal parade....!

After they are gone life still goes on......but the traffic jam is massive.:D

leaseoflife
04-04-2010, 05:49 PM
My flight is confirmed on Wed. My biz partner has me to postpone my trip due to all those idiots. :o

Ah.... BlueDragon and me flying back on the 4-tish pm flights back. :D

leaseoflife
04-04-2010, 05:51 PM
They seem quite peaceful protest to me just talking and singing on the pick-up and truck........! While they are at it, people from the street taking pictures from their phones and tourist taking video and some cheer them the rest just stand there and see like a normal parade....!

After they are gone life still goes on......but the traffic jam is massive.:D

I hope this juz continue like dat.. :o

Anyway, the good thing is... less time for shopping, more time for "bed" :D

piratebooty
04-04-2010, 07:41 PM
was out last night, all taxis didnt wanna head down the lower to mid suk. But by midnight is was all clear. The clubs were still full anyway so party scene isn't affected that bad.
Bro yokosi, u still in bkk? Wanna meet up tonight? I still owe u drinks for ur bday

indianmagicoil
04-04-2010, 11:13 PM
Bro I didn't know that you are still in BKK... They seem quite peaceful protest to me just talking and singing on the pick-up and truck
I'm more or less station here now. Met with Bro Mike2 on Weds night too. Reds are also made up of aunties, old people and kids so more of a nuisance. Abisit today seeking court order to force them out of Rachaprasong intersection so possibility of violence. Peaceful crowd can easily turn into a violent mob.

less time for shopping, more time for "bed"
Sorry bro seems 2 b something wrong I can't reply via PM... where u plan to stay shld b quite "safe" since its about 3 BTS stops away. When u coming again? Watch the news for any changes in the situation.

leaseoflife
05-04-2010, 12:16 AM
Sorry bro seems 2 b something wrong I can't reply via PM... where u plan to stay shld b quite "safe" since its about 3 BTS stops away. When u coming again? Watch the news for any changes in the situation.

Will be there tomorrow (5th) until the 7th Apr. Quick trip, so hopefully, those idiots let me enjoy before staging something drastic. :mad:

mikemike
05-04-2010, 12:53 AM
I'm more or less station here now. Met with Bro Mike2 on Weds night too. Reds are also made up of aunties, old people and kids so more of a nuisance. Abisit today seeking court order to force them out of Rachaprasong intersection so possibility of violence. Peaceful crowd can easily turn into a violent mob.

bro indianmagicoil, thanks for your time to meet up on wednesday night as knowing you have busy schedule na..eieiei. chok dee na krap! :D

Playman
05-04-2010, 04:59 AM
I'm more or less station here now. Met with Bro Mike2 on Weds night too.

Bro mikemike try to call you to make an appointment for a drink....maybe you are busy, nevertheless there is always a next time.

It have give me great pleasure meeting up with bro BlueDragon the handsome young lau jioa and also bro Yokosi.

Bro we didn't get to enjoy your girl in the big cake....do it again next year yeah!

There is some brothers that I need to meet but have to wait for next trip as after all the meetings and appointments, I am only left 4+ hours to sleep for the 2 nights!:D:D

Will try to stay a bit longer the next trip.

Yokosi
05-04-2010, 09:59 AM
the price for massage in mangomassagesoi24.com is it full service or just massage? pls advise? the price listed on website does in include full service or just pure massage

Mango massage is located on Soi 24 ( pls notice the Naraya shop besides the soi, and just below Phrom Pheong BTS station ). Take first left turn into side soi that is off Soi 24. You will see the signage in the middle of a group of buildings.

Prices on the web is just for massage only. Got so cheap for full service, meh ?. Thb600 for one and half hours of oil massage. If got full service in that Thb600, then, verrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrry cheap !. All other such massage shops would close down !!!.

Try Ann, Cherry and Game. Can view girls in the small lobby. Good BBBJ in the small shower, any positions on the bed, arse job possible. My massage lady wanted a double bonk. The bed creaked. In the other room, a massage lady was wailing and moaning loudly with pleasure....Urg , Urg, Ahhhhh, Eeeei, Eeeei , Ahhhhh !!!.:D. Can hear the moans loudly 2 doors away. Prices thb 1500. Cheaper than short time in agogo bar.

Yokosi
05-04-2010, 10:12 AM
Bro we didn't get to enjoy your girl in the big cake....do it again next year yeah!

Thanks for meeting up with you, mikemike, private booty,indianmagicoli in the hotel. Left early, to meet my friend in Nataree and went to another club. The 2 of us finished 1 bottle of whisky and meet up with 3 non attached female club customers that had another whisky bottle. Just drank,danced and raba them a bit. I think the girl that in the big cake........can be done in Danok....next year !.

BlueDragon193
05-04-2010, 12:13 PM
Quote from Nation today.

Late-night explosions injure a man

Explosions have been reported at NBT and a massage parlour

Two bombs exploded in Bangkok late Sunday night, targetting NBT station as a famous massage parlour, police said. One person was injured.

There was no injury in the NBT attack which took place just before midnight. A grenade was thrown by a man on a motorcycle and landed in a ravine just outside the station's wall.

The explosion at the Poseidon massage parlour badly damaged a car, twisted and blackened wreckage of which was shown on TV. A parlour worker was slightly injured.

Unquote..was on the way back when told by motor taxis there was a bomb explosion at Poseidon and a lot of police was at the scene.

BlueDragon193
05-04-2010, 12:23 PM
Watana Mansion updates.

There will be free wifi in the rooms, lobby and pool area at all times except those using their desktop pc which still payable at 20 bahts per 30 mins or if book under the daily package rate of 650 bahts include breakfast & 30 mins internet.

This is a good news for those carrying their own notebook along.

yinyang
05-04-2010, 12:29 PM
..was on the way back when told by motor taxis there was a bomb explosion at Poseidon and a lot of police was at the scene.
Just beware of fire alarm when you in midst of enjoying rubdown:p

Car bomb at massage parlour wounds 1
Published: 5/04/2010 at 11:05 AM

Car bomb at massage parlour (http://www.bangkokpost.com/breakingnews/173691/car-bomb-at-massage-parlour-wounds-1)

A car bomb occurred at a parking lot of Poseidon massage parlour on Sunday night, wounding one person, police said.

Police inspected the scene shortly after midnight, and found a Toyota car with Chiang Mai license on fire.

The bomb caused glass of the parlour to shatter. A driver of the place, identified as Kongdech Namrana, 49, was wounded.

Police are still unsure whether the car bomb has anything to do with politics, although the father of Commerce Minister Pornthiva Nakasai is the owner of the parlour.

According to security guards there, a man in what looked like soldier uniform drove the car to park there. He refused to give keys for valet parking.

The explosion took place at around midnight, they said.

etct88
05-04-2010, 01:03 PM
Watana Mansion updates.

There will be free wifi in the rooms, lobby and pool area at all times except those using their desktop pc which still payable at 20 bahts per 30 mins or if book under the daily package rate of 650 bahts include breakfast & 30 mins internet.

This is a good news for those carrying their own notebook along.

This is good news......... here I cum......:p:D

Bushnell 1918cb
05-04-2010, 01:34 PM
[QUOTE=yinyang;4741639]Just beware of fire alarm when you in midst of enjoying rubdown:p

Car bomb at massage parlour (http://www.bangkokpost.com/breakingnews/173691/car-bomb-at-massage-parlour-wounds-1)

A car bomb occurred at a parking lot of Poseidon massage parlour on Sunday night, wounding one person, police said.

Ya, this MILF is appointed by the Abhisit's administration as the Commerce Minister. Her party is part of the Abhisit's government. Poseidon is situated on the main road before Suthisan Soi 17 which leads to Wattana Mansion.

I thought that Wattana has increased the rental by 100 Bahts per day? Can any bro verify ?

indianmagicoil
05-04-2010, 01:49 PM
Heard a dull boom last night around 11.30pm. Tilak said was thunder but I begged to differ. Went out to take a look and saw black smoke & some flames at the back of Poseidon. Gas explosion or bomb? A few ambulances a couple of minutes later but not much more. Today watch local news and shows twisted wreck of a car at the carpark next to Poseidon. CAR BOMB! WTF? Was it designed to scare or the person didn't rig it up properly? Though the bomb car was totally wasted the Civic parked next to it & Poseidon building sustained minor damage only?

Last night there was another bomb at the office or Radio Thailand along Vibavadi-Rangsit highway too. In Chiangmai they launched a grenade at Makro supermarket but all didn't coz any damage or major injuries. Reds have to vacate Rachaprasong and are banned from other major intersections in the city as well. Whats next? Stay tuned...

was on the way back when told by motor taxis there was a bomb explosion at Poseidon and a lot of police was at the scene.Ah Hia, u in Bangkok now huh? U staying at Watana? Thats just opposite to last night's bomb. 555+ guess some of Poseidon's customers "came" early or "lau qi sai"? BOOMZ!!!

norice
05-04-2010, 04:09 PM
Indianmagicoil,

Last night I was making my own bombs after eating icecream and yogurt! My phuying said, "Khun Bond is men, men and men!"

Any advide on escaping Songkran Festival in Bangkok? When is Hat Yai celebrating Songkran Festival? I wouldn't mind flying to Hat Yai for several days.

Need Advice?

indianmagicoil
05-04-2010, 05:20 PM
Hello Bro Norice, enjoying retirement so far? Today's Chakri Day so its still a public holiday. Wait until tomorrow and we can see the impact of the Reds on businesses. Today the Reds are seen tearing up police orders for them to move, invaded the Elections Office and moving into roads that they are supposedly banned from. Looks like we are heading for a confrontation soon. Best avoid areas where the Reds are encamped.

Songkran in Bangkok pretty quite. Most action in Khao San Road. I think Songkran officially starts on the 14th. Some will start heading back to the provinces this Friday. Celebrations throughout Thailand. Avoid the more rural area's temple fairs becoz there will always be drunken "wai luns" with old scores to settle. Watch on TV last year of groups of drunken youths beating the shit out of each other. I guess Bangkokians get a kick watching it. Reinforces the notion why they can't be trusted to run the country.

Either head to Hat Yai via plane (Don Muang-1/2 hour), mini-van/bus at Southern Bus Terminal (Sai Dai-12 hours) or train (Hualumpong-13 hours++). I maybe heading to Pattaya for Songkran :D maybe book a mini-van if there is enough people going. Heard from tilak quite sanok there!

Playman
05-04-2010, 05:46 PM
Just beware of fire alarm when you in midst of enjoying rubdown:p

Police inspected the scene shortly after midnight, and found a Toyota car with Chiang Mai license on fire.

The bomb caused glass of the parlour to shatter. A driver of the place, identified as Kongdech Namrana, 49, was wounded.

Police are still unsure whether the car bomb has anything to do with politics, although the father of Commerce Minister Pornthiva Nakasai is the owner of the parlour.

According to security guards there, a man in what looked like soldier uniform drove the car to park there. He refused to give keys for valet parking.

The explosion took place at around midnight, they said.

Luckily we came back a day earlier as we were around that area....last week. if not we will be "chow hui tar" (burned out):D:D

Then we have to go into Poseidon to take a bath!

BlueDragon193
05-04-2010, 07:07 PM
Ah Hia, u in Bangkok now huh? U staying at Watana? Thats just opposite to last night's bomb. 555+ guess some of Poseidon's customers "came" early or "lau qi sai"? BOOMZ!!!

Hello Bro, I'm not ah hia...who is ah hia.?????
Too much Red shirts issues make you confused..:D

Have PM you last week with my contact but no reply on your contact and or call from you.
Do you remember our meet up at Watana cafe with Naemlo during the first week of March.

naemlo
05-04-2010, 07:33 PM
Do you remember our meet up at Watana cafe with Naemlo during the first week of March.

Tell him what u work for living, he sure will remember u. :D

Postponed my trip.... :(

motoji
05-04-2010, 07:38 PM
saw a few police trucks on the toll way to and fro chaeng wattana, red shirts outside custom office in laksi. heard they already in ladprao area.

so far bombs have only create chaos but not killing many. maybe walking alone late after midnight will be dangerous. all to be careful. IMO maybe staying in crowds will be safe.

mikemike
05-04-2010, 08:24 PM
Hello Bro Norice, enjoying retirement so far? Today's Chakri Day so its still a public holiday. Wait until tomorrow and we can see the impact of the Reds on businesses. Today the Reds are seen tearing up police orders for them to move, invaded the Elections Office and moving into roads that they are supposedly banned from. Looks like we are heading for a confrontation soon. Best avoid areas where the Reds are encamped.

Songkran in Bangkok pretty quite. Most action in Khao San Road. I think Songkran officially starts on the 14th. Some will start heading back to the provinces this Friday. Celebrations throughout Thailand. Avoid the more rural area's temple fairs becoz there will always be drunken "wai luns" with old scores to settle. Watch on TV last year of groups of drunken youths beating the shit out of each other. I guess Bangkokians get a kick watching it. Reinforces the notion why they can't be trusted to run the country.

Either head to Hat Yai via plane (Don Muang-1/2 hour), mini-van/bus at Southern Bus Terminal (Sai Dai-12 hours) or train (Hualumpong-13 hours++). I maybe heading to Pattaya for Songkran :D maybe book a mini-van if there is enough people going. Heard from tilak quite sanok there!

Hi bro indianmagicoil, you are truly a SBF live correspondent in ratchada..eieiei..now i am in SG liao..but kanna withdrawal symptoms..555+

chok dee na krap and take care!

mikemike
05-04-2010, 08:29 PM
Hello Bro, I'm not ah hia...who is ah hia.?????
Too much Red shirts issues make you confused..:D

Have PM you last week with my contact but no reply on your contact and or call from you.

Hi Bro BlueDragon, is really great to have a chat with you in Suvarnabhumi Airport and you have a pleasant trip in bkk and take care ya! catch with you when you are back in SG.

Chok dee na krap!

cc66
05-04-2010, 08:32 PM
Watana Mansion updates.

There will be free wifi in the rooms, lobby and pool area at all times except those using their desktop pc which still payable at 20 bahts per 30 mins or ..

Thanks for the update.
Just came back from BKK, paid 600 THB 1 nite. Tried other hotel also.
Still find Watana the best value for price & convenience.

Desmond
05-04-2010, 09:38 PM
In Bangkok for work till end of the week, any bros care to meet up for chionging together?

Shyguy
05-04-2010, 11:27 PM
Wow.. didn't know that so many SB bros also in Bangkok. Had hopped over there on Good Friday with my friend for the Bangkok Motorcar show at BITEC. Haha, going for less "cheong" business this time. :D The carshow babes were much better than last year -> New pretty faces with some booths showing all the cleavages til I cant tahan. Stuck at the motor show til 10pm when it closed. :D
For night activities, nothing much -> Just show my friend for the 1st time what Bangkok night life generally is about at Nana Plaza and Soi Cowboy.

All thanks to the red shirts, not much shopping to do with the malls closed. My friend went back Singapore 1 day earlier than me due to reservice. For me, ended up that I can't tahan and BF a lady back from Rainbow last night after being attracted to her for the 2nd night. Haha, the most funny thing is that she appears to be the most bored dancer and always after her dance turn completed, she would move to one dark corner and sat there alone. I decided to try my luck and buy her a drink. Aiyoh... I told a waitress on that and the waitress cant find her as well. Well-hidden. :rolleyes:
Finally found her, sat there and chatted with her. Overall feeling not bad, esp she appears much more energetic.

FR
Name: Pam
Where: Rainbow 1
Looks: 8/10 ( My type --> sweet looking with black wavy hair)
Figure: 8/10 (Slim with a little tummy. Quite short 1.6m?)
Boobs: 9/10 ( A nice pair of natural C cup on her small frame, plus small cute nipples.. yummy)
FJ: 7.5/10 (Foreplay was SOP with some nip licking and BJ. FJ not bad with her taking the initiative on top for quite some time. Some ladies whom I BF before simply just want you to go on top, so that you do all the work)
Communication: 9/10 (Well, I'm someone who not only love to f*** but also love to chit chat with my sex partner. Her English is not bad and also loves to chat. The nice feeling I got with my previous fav girl (Kay) is slowly coming back :o)

Ended from taking ST to LT. Took her out for supper and to a nice pub "Nest" for another drink and laze around before returning back to hotel to sleep around 2am. Err... then something happen. She said that she's having some stomach pain and went down to 7 seven buy medicine. After her bath and taking medicine, she fell asleep but from 2.30 - 5am, she went to the washroom 3 times (I was half woken up by her movement).At her 3rd time to the washroom, she woke me up and told me "Really sorry but I'm really feeling sick. Want go see doctor". Looks real to me with her expression. I never ask much and then pay her the LT fee. Maybe I'm silly? I had heard or read before that some girls had tried different methods to leave earlier after agreeing to LT. On her way out, she even almost forgot to take her IC from Reception if I had not reminded her. Gave me a quick hug before she rushed onto a cab. Leaving me sad and at a loss cos I was actually looking forward to my 2nd bonk with her in the morning. Sigh... confused.

indianmagicoil
06-04-2010, 12:59 AM
Hello Bro, I'm not ah hia...who is ah hia.????? Too much Red shirts issues make you confused..:D
hehehe... 大哥 very paiseh & sorry I missed your PM. I remember u well from the meeting with Naemlo and not confused u with another. U staying Watana I guess mayb I call u tmrrw for a drink again?

Hi bro indianmagicoil, you are truly a SBF live correspondent in ratchada..eieiei..now i am in SG liao..but kanna withdrawal symptoms..555+chok dee na krap and take care!
Last night's explosion was a shock for me since I was staying 5 mins away. I think it was juz a warning. Thai police estimated it was packed with just 10 pounds of TNT. Just enough to destroy the car. If they really want to kill & maim it'll be like those we see in Baghdad.

This evening when I was walking back from dinner the police cordon off my soi because they suspected another bomb. Saw the damn thing covered with car tires as I quickly hurried pass. Maybe bros coming to Thailand this week have to be careful or postpone if possible. Reds gearing for showdown. They are moving to 11 major junctions tomorrow just as the government told them not to. The courts already decreed that the police don't need a court order to chase the Reds away. So chop, stamp, approve for action... its the Songkran Showdown Part 2!!! Stay tuned...

mikemike
06-04-2010, 01:06 AM
hehehe... 大哥 very paiseh & sorry I missed your PM. I remember u well from the meeting with Naemlo and not confused u with another. U staying Watana I guess mayb I call u tmrrw for a drink again?

Last night's explosion was a shock for me since I was staying 5 mins away. I think it was juz a warning. Thai police estimated it was packed with just 10 pounds of TNT. Just enough to destroy the car. If they really want to kill & maim it'll be like those we see in Baghdad.

This evening when I was walking back from dinner the police cordon off my soi because they suspected another bomb. Saw the damn thing covered with car tires as I quickly hurried pass. Maybe bros coming to Thailand this week have to be careful or postpone if possible. Reds gearing for showdown. They are moving to 11 major junctions tomorrow just as the government told them not to. The courts already decreed that the police don't need a court order to chase the Reds away. So chop, stamp, approve for action... its the Songkran Showdown Part 2!!! Stay tuned...

Yes, i did read it from bangkokpost...heard they gonna stay till after Songkran in bkk city..haizz..you take care bro..chok dee na krap!

yinyang
06-04-2010, 09:20 AM
she fell asleep but from 2.30 - 5am, she went to the washroom 3 times (I was half woken up by her movement)...quick hug before she rushed onto a cab. Leaving me sad and at a loss cos I was actually looking forward to my 2nd bonk with her in the morning. Sigh...
It happens. Yours didn't seem to be on false pretence (and 0500 seems more of LT). Seen (and heard) worse cases of really fast forward ST to even SST:p
bros coming to Thailand this week have to be careful or postpone if possible. Reds gearing for showdown. They are moving to 11 major junctions tomorrow just as the government told them not to. The courts already decreed that the police don't need a court order to chase the Reds away.
Good to hear you now local resident (dream posting? +555), as thai you can get:p Showdown at 11 prime areas including Surawong, Silom, Sathorn, Phaya Thai, Ratchadaphisek and Ratchadamri roads. The red convoy would head to these areas at 11am Today's Chakri day, be safe. Can't help feeling a storm's brewing with standoff.
in Suvarnabhumi Airport and you have a pleasant trip in bkk
Luckily we came back a day earlier as we were around that area....last week. if not we will be "chow hui tar" (burned out)
Then we have to go into Poseidon to take a bath!
You all enjoyed (and survived) all the sanuking?;)

Playman, thought you'd have left all the clubbing to the hot studs in your entourage? You machiam JW, keep on walking!

etct88
06-04-2010, 10:39 AM

Playman, thought you'd have left all the clubbing to the hot studs in your entourage? You machiam JW, keep on walking!

Clubbing is just clubbing, my Lord Playman will keep walking the never end road of joy. :D I am tagging along with him for my next 2 outings, :p me no club, me learning to walk..... '.... take me home, country roads...':)

yinyang
06-04-2010, 12:10 PM
Standoff continues, with counter threats. Not sure if both sides calling bluff. Can't help feeling a storm's brewing:(

UDD ready for 'final battle'
Published: 6/04/2010 at 09:47 AM

Red-shirt leader Natthawut Saikua on Tuesday morning called on his supporters from all provinces to immediately come to Bangkok and gather at Ratchaprasong intersection for the final showdown against the government.

The call for reinforcements came after a report that the peacekeeping centre planned to use force to disperse the anti-government protesters later this morning.

“Thousands of soldiers were now stationed at the Lumpini Park, about 300 metres from Ratchaprasong intersection, waiting for an order to crackdown on the demonstrators,” said Mr Natthawut, a core leader of the pro-Thaksin United front for Democracy against Dictatorship (UDD).

At the Ratchaprasong rally stage, Mr Natthawut dared Prime Minister Abhisit Vejjajiva to order the crackdown, saying the red-shirts will not go any where but will use their bare hands to fight against the military forces until the last minute.

He said it’s the time for the red-shirts to create a new chapter of the country’s political history.

Jatuporn Prompan, said on the stage that if the government uses force against UDD supporters, red-shirts from Phan Fa main rally site will immediately lay siege to the headquarters of the Democrat Party. In addition, red-shirts from Samut Prakarn will attack Mr Abhisit's Bangkok residence in the Sukhumvit area,.

“If we are dispersed from Ratchaprasong, we will in turn disperse the Democrat’s 64th anniversary celebration being held at its headquarters, the same way,” Mr Jatuporn said.

On the orders of another UDD leader, Weng Tojirakarn, 1,000 UDD security guards were sent to intersections at Prathunam, Ploenchit, Pathumwan and Chidlom areas to confront police and troops.

Riot police reinforced at hot spot

Riot police reinforced at Ratchaprasong (http://www.bangkokpost.com/breakingnews/173783/riot-police-reinforced-at-ratchaprasong)

BlueDragon193
06-04-2010, 12:33 PM
Hi Bro BlueDragon, is really great to have a chat with you in Suvarnabhumi Airport and you have a pleasant trip in bkk and take care ya! catch with you when you are back in SG.
Chok dee na krap!

Nice meeting you guys at the airport for our coffee session and see you in SG.

Yes, will wait for your call today.

BlueDragon193
06-04-2010, 12:38 PM
Thanks for the update.
Just came back from BKK, paid 600 THB 1 nite. Tried other hotel also.
Still find Watana the best value for price & convenience.

Agree, the wifi signal was very good and so far no drop connection. There are two hot spots at each floor and you can select the one with the stronger signal.

Playman
06-04-2010, 02:26 PM

Yes.....we had a great time....!

What to do? The leng chais in my entourage is super handsome and getting a puying in the club is a piece of cake to them......so I tagged along hoping for left-overs....alas, they sapu (take) everything under my eyes....!:o

Clubbing is just clubbing, my Lord Playman will keep walking the never end road of joy. :D I am tagging along with him for my next 2 outings, me no club, me learning to walk..... '.... take me home, country roads...'

We can farming together loh......!:D

veme
06-04-2010, 04:30 PM
hi bro... where can find lady for a soapy massage whereby they use their body to massage for u and then do the full service? where is the gd places and what are the rates? thank u for ur help

norice
06-04-2010, 04:44 PM
Veme,

Nataree Massage at Ratchada, cost is approximately 2,000B, don't forget to wear red t-shirt. Ask for Khun Gee at Nataree, he's a senior papasan and realy nice guy.

Good luck

yinyang
06-04-2010, 04:45 PM
where can find lady for a soapy massage whereby they use their body to massage for u and then do the full service? where is the gd places and what are the rates?
Before you kena by others here (probably asking if you living in Mars), search and you find:

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/international-field-reports/10732-massage-parlours-bkk.html

motoji
06-04-2010, 06:22 PM
anyone still in bkk during SK period?

spike11
06-04-2010, 07:23 PM
Hi bro, i think loads of us will still be around. i will be for sure. Here is a shout out to bro norice. Nice meeting up with you last night. Cheers!

norice
06-04-2010, 08:25 PM
Spike11'

Last night was unreal, all the attractive Thai phuyings were ogling and staring at you! There were over 100 pair of eyes and 50 white teeths zooming at you! You released too much pheromones to all the attractive phuyings, the Japanese men didn't have chance! Now, I have to make an appointment to see doctors at Yan Hee Hospital!

Sad to see all those sexy and attractive phuyings selling their bodies to make money! At least, we can treat them with dignity and respect!

Next time no beers, it's time for whiskey and prettier girls!

spike11
06-04-2010, 10:00 PM
Haha! Yup....pretty good selection i must say.....shocking how we both went home alone!! Too bad your girl in black and pink was taken so quickly. Next time just go for it! Will catch up again. Maybe check out the BJ bar u said or something. Cheers!

Glock
06-04-2010, 10:12 PM
Ended from taking ST to LT. Took her out for supper and to a nice pub "Nest" for another drink and laze around before returning back to hotel to sleep around 2am. Err... then something happen. She said that she's having some stomach pain and went down to 7 seven buy medicine. After her bath and taking medicine, she fell asleep but from 2.30 - 5am, she went to the washroom 3 times (I was half woken up by her movement).At her 3rd time to the washroom, she woke me up and told me "Really sorry but I'm really feeling sick. Want go see doctor". Looks real to me with her expression. I never ask much and then pay her the LT fee. Maybe I'm silly? I had heard or read before that some girls had tried different methods to leave earlier after agreeing to LT. On her way out, she even almost forgot to take her IC from Reception if I had not reminded her. Gave me a quick hug before she rushed onto a cab. Leaving me sad and at a loss cos I was actually looking forward to my 2nd bonk with her in the morning. Sigh... confused.

sound real to me

if want to fake she wont so hardworking go three time

my experience bkk bar girl , if lazy , are SUPER lazy , wont be bothered to even fake properly :-D

next time go back and see if she remember you and ask !!

Glock
06-04-2010, 10:14 PM
the father of Commerce Minister Pornthiva Nakasai is the owner of the parlour.

hahahaha

this is thailand!!!

norice
06-04-2010, 11:05 PM
Spike11,

Yes, there are lots of sweethearts in Thermae but I need to upkeep my reputation so I can't take those girls! I tried to be discrete but it's hard in Bangkok.

We'll go to infamous slurping bar in Sukhumvit. Quadraphonic slurping and sucking sound is deafening in that bar, but service is excellent!

Shyguy
06-04-2010, 11:29 PM
sound real to me

if want to fake she wont so hardworking go three time

my experience bkk bar girl , if lazy , are SUPER lazy , wont be bothered to even fake properly :-D

next time go back and see if she remember you and ask !!

Hi Bro Glock and yinyang,

Thanks for the encouraging words! :D
Inside my heart, I really hope that she's not faking.
Hee... actually making plans to go back Bangkok in July.
Hope that she can still remember me then! :)

civic_jerk
06-04-2010, 11:30 PM
Slurping bar? Hapenning sia.