PDA

View Full Version : Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 [140] 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148

Siammy
16-01-2023, 06:36 AM
I had Tangmo too. She can’t speak a lick of English or Chinese so it was Google translate all the way. I find she has too way too many random tattoos (barring the geisha one that covers her entire back) otherwise I quite like her SYT looks and gentle demeanour.

Did you try any other girls? I had Davi too. A bit dark but she was smiley and I have a soft spot for petite girls.

What I like about Picasso is it’s new so the facilities are not gross. I usually alternate between this joint and Mai Chan two doors down when I stay in the area.Did the girls look like their pics?

sonicwinter
16-01-2023, 12:45 PM
Did the girls look like their pics?

Yes and no. Tangmo looks just like her pic. She’s actually very fair and I would say 90% accuracy. May also looks 90% accurate but she’s a little older than her stated age though her service is really top notch I have to say.

A couple of others like Davi look about 70% like their photos - most are actually quite dark skinned and not as well made-up so you need to discount 25-30% to be safe. An example is Wawa who actually looks nothing like her photo when I asked to see her.

Don’t be afraid to ask to view the line up first. The only problem with that is there might not be as many girls when you show up so you could leave empty handed or might have to settle for someone who is not your first choice. The daytime mama san (who has a fantastic figure herself) is very service oriented and friendly but she always recommends you make a booking.

StupidCharsiew
16-01-2023, 02:02 PM
guys sorry, I wanted to ask.. what is Thermae? isit a open area bar where you can pick up FLs? going to BKK on feb.. quite new to this. any tips?! I don't drink too..Yeah. Thermae are FLs who might have day job or students. Got SYT and MILF. Ladyboys are not allowed inside but they are outside so just a heads up. They also serve Cola. Iirc bros mentioned the rates have increased.

Personally I don't like to go there cos too enclosed. I prefer something like Pattaya beachwalk where it's outdoors

WhyWhineSir
16-01-2023, 02:50 PM
Yeah. Thermae are FLs who might have day job or students. Got SYT and MILF. Ladyboys are not allowed inside but they are outside so just a heads up. They also serve Cola. Iirc bros mentioned the rates have increased.

Personally I don't like to go there cos too enclosed. I prefer something like Pattaya beachwalk where it's outdoors

what's the address for Thermae?

papanapa
16-01-2023, 05:37 PM
Its to catch the next trend before the flock starts coming. A few new places now.opened and its time to get there first and enjoy before it becomes too touristy

this one need to keep exploring further out of central bangkok liao

StupidCharsiew
16-01-2023, 08:03 PM
what's the address for Thermae?You heard of Google? Not hard to find lol

WhyWhineSir
16-01-2023, 08:04 PM
https://www.google.com/search?q=thermae+bangkok&rlz=1C1ONGR_enSG932SG932&sxsrf=AJOqlzXBQqU9sUkSw-9qiUe_9-bNwBvlXQ%3A1673870666859&ei=Sj3FY4iKNLuF4-EP1OyKsAI&ved=0ahUKEwiI1_2Thsz8AhW7wjgGHVS2AiYQ4dUDCA8&uact=5&oq=thermae+bangkok&gs_lcp=Cgxnd3Mtd2l6LXNlcnAQAzIECCMQJzILCC4QrwEQxwE QgAQyBQgAEIAEMgUIABCABDIFCAAQgAQyBggAEBYQHjIGCAAQF hAeMgYIABAWEB4yBggAEBYQHjIGCAAQFhAeOgcIIxCwAxAnOgo IABBHENYEELADOgcIABCwAxBDOg0IABDkAhDWBBCwAxgBOhIIL hDHARCvARDIAxCwAxBDGAI6DwguENQCEMgDELADEEMYAjoKCC4 QxwEQrwEQQzoHCC4Q1AIQQzoECAAQQzoKCC4QrwEQxwEQQzoFC AAQhgM6BQghEKABSgQIQRgASgQIRhgBULICWLAOYOcPaANwAXg AgAFviAGMBZIBAzkuMZgBAKABAcgBE8ABAdoBBggBEAEYCdoBB ggCEAEYCA&sclient=gws-wiz-serp

this one?

StupidCharsiew
17-01-2023, 07:50 AM
Anyone got chiong those FLs at the streets around Sukhumvit to Nana area? I wonder what's the current rate :)

TonyCheong2
17-01-2023, 10:41 AM
teach me senpai. g club girls i try but fail.

This means either the guy is not handsome enough or don't have many Rama 10s as good friends. :p

By the way Huai Khwang looks like Sihanoukville, Cambodia now with over the top Chinese restaurant signboards! :eek:

Few years never come really many changes.
Ah tiongs are the new superstars liao! :cool:

texaschicken
18-01-2023, 10:57 AM
This means either the guy is not handsome enough or don't have many Rama 10s as good friends. :p

By the way Huai Khwang looks like Sihanoukville, Cambodia now with over the top Chinese restaurant signboards! :eek:

Few years never come really many changes.
Ah tiongs are the new superstars liao! :cool:

Very true. Totally losing the Thailand vibe and becoming China.

warringparrot
18-01-2023, 11:40 AM
Yeah. That's why I'm looking for those massage places that looks legit but actually offers happy ending. I don't want those with websites. Guess I will have to rely on Google this time

any luck bro ? haha

TonyCheong2
18-01-2023, 11:43 AM
Very true. Totally losing the Thailand vibe and becoming China.

The original Huai Khwang junction vibe totally gone! :mad:

By the way now Huai Khwang junction has a Texas Chicken outlet 555. :D

Last night went jalan jalan along Sukhumvit road.
Mostly old farangs.

KNN these days many idiot non mongering tourists sightseeing at Soi Cowboy jamming up the path! :mad:

Nana Plaza area quite crowded.
Nana Hotel carpark FLs cannot make it.

Soi Holland and Soi Alibaba still around but now have one new Soi Yeendia!

Passed by Thermae cafe which seemed busy.
Did not went in though.

Best part is never get molested by ladyboys when walking along the road.
Only one chio ladyboy winked at me with his mask on! :eek:

As for Soapy MPs Poseidon, Alaina, Maria, Emmanuelle, Little Duck, etc. are open.
Seems like Copa Cabana re-opening as major renovations are ongoing.
Watana Hotel is still around but no longer happening like the old days.

Thai people really scared tio covid as 9/10 persons will wear a mask.
Only foreigners boh chup.

Sorry guys no humsup FRs from me as Bangkok has become too expensive to cheong for me 555. :p

yandaomilkman
18-01-2023, 12:28 PM

Mostly old farangs.

KNN these days many idiot non mongering tourists sightseeing at Soi Cowboy jamming up the path! :mad:

Nana Plaza area quite crowded.
Nana Hotel carpark FLs cannot make it.

Soi Holland and Soi Alibaba still around but now have one new Soi Yeendia!

Passed by Thermae cafe which seemed busy.
Did not went in though.

Best part is never get molested by ladyboys when walking along the road.
Only one chio ladyboy winked at me with his mask on! :eek:

As for Soapy MPs Poseidon, Alaina, Maria, Emmanuelle, Little Duck, etc. are open.
Seems like Copa Cabana re-opening as major renovations are ongoing.
Watana Hotel is still around but no longer happening like the old days.

Thai people really scared tio covid as 9/10 persons will wear a mask.
Only foreigners boh chup.

Sorry guys no humsup FRs from me as Bangkok has become too expensive to cheong for me 555. :p

yes nana hotel FLs standard drop. i think the pretty ones now go find chinese since the influx of chinese money.

the pracharabumpen road, omg... chinese signboards everywhere. main road ok big big signboard in chinese and no thai translation some more!

TonyCheong2
18-01-2023, 12:43 PM
yes nana hotel FLs standard drop. i think the pretty ones now go find chinese since the influx of chinese money.

the pracharabumpen road, omg... chinese signboards everywhere. main road ok big big signboard in chinese and no thai translation some more!

Yes Pracha Rat Bamphen road really OMG.
Become the new Chinatown.

I wonder how many tiongs bought IDEO, RHYTHM or LIFE condo units over there?
If they fire sale maybe can buy one for permanent vacation home 555. :D

MrRattata
18-01-2023, 01:55 PM

i need to find new places already. huai khwang losing its feel. even the locals patronising there also lesser alot already. the local thais that do not depend on chinese money also hate the chinese. but they like mala lol

StupidCharsiew
18-01-2023, 02:11 PM
any luck bro ? hahaLol. I'm not even in BKK yet

StupidCharsiew
18-01-2023, 02:14 PM

Mostly old farangs.

KNN these days many idiot non mongering tourists sightseeing at Soi Cowboy jamming up the path! :mad:I honestly don't get why tourist go there if they are not gonna chiong or drink beer. Really boliao sia

pinkniprunner
18-01-2023, 02:26 PM
I honestly don't get why tourist go there if they are not gonna chiong or drink beer. Really boliao sia

go there to get seen lol

TonyCheong2
18-01-2023, 02:30 PM
i need to find new places already. huai khwang losing its feel. even the locals patronising there also lesser alot already. the local thais that do not depend on chinese money also hate the chinese. but they like mala lol

No other new places where the quality is better.
Most are in Ratchada.
Next best alternative are the Param 9 Soapy MPs.

I honestly don't get why tourist go there if they are not gonna chiong or drink beer. Really boliao sia

Exactly my point.
At least buy a drink and sit outside the bars to do people watching.
Really a bunch of loitering jokers.
KNN some more come in big groups! :mad:

At least Nana Plaza has security guards manning the entrance.
This may prevent clueless jokers from entering.

go there to get seen lol

They go there is to take selfies for IG. :rolleyes:

StupidCharsiew
18-01-2023, 05:21 PM
Exactly my point.
At least buy a drink and sit outside the bars to do people watching.
Really a bunch of loitering jokers.
KNN some more come in big groups! :mad:

At least Nana Plaza has security guards manning the entrance.
This may prevent clueless jokers from entering.

They go there is to take selfies for IG. :rolleyes:Hahahaha yes. Iirc I saw a tour group before and those influenzas taking selfies with the neon lights in BG. Yeah, sometimes I also prefer to get a drink at the end of Soi Cowboy to do people watching. Maybe it's time Soi Cowboy also hire guards to prevent jokers

fallen11
18-01-2023, 07:47 PM
Hahahaha yes. Iirc I saw a tour group before and those influenzas taking selfies with the neon lights in BG. Yeah, sometimes I also prefer to get a drink at the end of Soi Cowboy to do people watching. Maybe it's time Soi Cowboy also hire guards to prevent jokers

next time enter soi cowboy must pay entrance fee :D

fallen11
18-01-2023, 07:49 PM

should give such chinaman infested areas a new name: Chinaland
Chinatown not same as Chinaland. Non china chinese not same with china chinese, have to draw a clear line.
Even the food also different. Chinaland no sell wanton mee.:D

StupidCharsiew
18-01-2023, 10:43 PM
next time enter soi cowboy must pay entrance fee :DNo need lah. I only visited Nana once and iirc they have guards to do bag check and make sure no jokers around.

MrXinWei
19-01-2023, 02:34 AM
Hey guys! I be going Bangkok this May for two weeks (exploring the citys)

And i plan to go to Nana plaza. Any bros went before can recommend me which Bar is worth it? I don't to go to a Bar that will kena chase out of me drinking too slow or ripoff.
Thanks!

StupidCharsiew
19-01-2023, 06:27 AM

And i plan to go to Nana plaza. Any bros went before can recommend me which Bar is worth it? I don't to go to a Bar that will kena chase out of me drinking too slow or ripoff.
Thanks!Don't think you'll get chased off for drinking too slow but after a few beers and you still haven't take a girl they will look at you weird. For any agogo bars just drink 1 beer if you're not planning to have a lady accompany you. Just be careful of ladyboys at Nana

wildface
19-01-2023, 02:34 PM

Thanks!

So far I never get chase out before as I always like to drink my beer and see the working lady dance. But then again if you do not intend to sit lady, just move on to another bar after 1 beer, especially when it's packed.

So far rainbow 4 and 5 have better selection of girls with more asian customers. Billboard is flooded with farang but the quality of girls are good too.. many chio syt.

Recently been to Red Dragon on level 2 escalator there, many girls there too. Heard it's a new bar but I find the girls not as chio as Rainbow and Billboard.

kayakracer
19-01-2023, 02:46 PM
should give such chinaman infested areas a new name: Chinaland
Chinatown not same as Chinaland. Non china chinese not same with china chinese, have to draw a clear line.
Even the food also different. Chinaland no sell wanton mee.:D

Even yaowarat feels more Thai than Huai Khwang now.

kayakracer
19-01-2023, 02:48 PM
So far I never get chase out before as I always like to drink my beer and see the working lady dance. But then again if you do not intend to sit lady, just move on to another bar after 1 beer, especially when it's packed.

So far rainbow 4 and 5 have better selection of girls with more asian customers. Billboard is flooded with farang but the quality of girls are good too.. many chio syt.

Recently been to Red Dragon on level 2 escalator there, many girls there too. Heard it's a new bar but I find the girls not as chio as Rainbow and Billboard.

Agreed, Rainbow has been the recommended one for many years already.

fallen11
19-01-2023, 03:51 PM
Even yaowarat feels more Thai than Huai Khwang now.

but yaowarat also slowly taken over by chinamen
thai news just revealed chinamen operating business in yaowarat with thai nominees. hope they catch them all
dont turn yaowarat into another chinaland, else even wanton mee also cannot find liao:mad:

TonyCheong2
19-01-2023, 07:43 PM
Last night walked along the whole stretch of Pracha Rat Bamphen road.
Really has a substantial amount of Chinese run restaurants.

Continued walking along Pracha Uthit road and stopped at Chill Chill restaurant for supper.

Bands suck and PRs late 20s and above.
No SYTs and quality so so only.
Clientele mostly uncles and aunties. :eek:

Nearby are Rhino Place Club, Asgard Club, BOOZE International (ex-Villa G-Club) and Nathong Restaurant.

Nowadays hard to spot SYTs working in nightclubs.
Maybe all hiding in Thonglor/Ekamai or playing TikTok at home? :rolleyes:

playboyy
20-01-2023, 12:36 AM
Will be in bkk from 23-29 Jan anyone there like to go chiong together pm me

dominicgan7876
20-01-2023, 07:27 AM
Another check in after a long stretch of work, always nice to walk out feeling revitalized and re-powered 😁

Just realised that my inbox is flooded with messages and I am lazy to reply one by one so decided to just type here once and for all.

Have replied everyone who has been asking and shared their traveling dates so as to assist in blocking out contact collectors.

Wishing everyone an early happy CNY as well because in Thailand, work goes on as normal. Enjoy the massage🙏

TonyCheong2
22-01-2023, 02:51 PM
Even the pubs at Thong Lo has been through many changes.
Wai loon crowd will go to the ones between Thong Lo Soi 16 and 18.
Uncle and auntie crowd will go to the ones on Thong Lo Soi 10. Atmos, TERRA, etc.

The surprise find was actually on Ekamai Soi 7.
The latest happening hip club is Dope & Dirty.
Soft opening on 18 Nov 2023.
This is where the SYTs are actually hiding 555.
Dope lah. :D

Haizzz the exterior of Sherbet G-Club looks dated.
Czech G-Club is also business as usual.

iamsootlor
22-01-2023, 02:57 PM
Even the pubs at Thong Lo has been through many changes.
Wai loon crowd will go to the ones between Thong Lo Soi 16 and 18.
Uncle and auntie crowd will go to the ones on Thong Lo Soi 10. Atmos, TERRA, etc.

The surprise find was actually on Ekamai Soi 7.
The latest happening club is Dope & Dirty.
Soft opening on 18 Nov 2023.
This is where the SYTs are actually hiding 555.
Dope lah. :D

Haizzz the exterior of Sherbet G-Club looks dated.
Czech G-Club is also business as usual.

sherbet like quiet down alot and czech picking up

TonyCheong2
22-01-2023, 03:01 PM
sherbet like quiet down alot and czech picking up

Last night I walked pass and can tell Czech has more activities going on 555. :D

There's one food stall outside.
Can sit there eat and survey stocks before you decide to burn cash inside 555. :p

Pianoforte G-Club up lorry liao.
This should be old news to bros who are active in the G-Club circuit.

iamsootlor
22-01-2023, 03:14 PM
There's one food stall outside.
Can sit there eat and survey stocks before you decide to burn cash inside 555. :p

haha this one idea but must sit long time ah can sit when shop closing.

swakoo1409
22-01-2023, 03:25 PM
but yaowarat also slowly taken over by chinamen
thai news just revealed chinamen operating business in yaowarat with thai nominees. hope they catch them all
dont turn yaowarat into another chinaland, else even wanton mee also cannot find liao:mad:

the new "The One Ratchada" night market also got chinese owner thai nominee.

in fact all the touristy area have invaded already not only bangkok.

TonyCheong2
22-01-2023, 04:28 PM
haha this one idea but must sit long time ah can sit when shop closing.

Of course not so silly to sit for extended period of time.

Just go at the timing before the club gets really busy.
You can spot the PRs arriving for work.

I think I'm done with Ratchada for now.
Too much cina vibe and I don't go to the Soapy MPs over there anymore.

I shifted to On Nut area since a few days ago.
At least over here I don't see gigantic Chinese signboards everywhere 555.

fallen11
22-01-2023, 04:32 PM

if they limit themselves to huai kwang area, is fine. i shall not go that area then :D

TonyCheong2
22-01-2023, 04:37 PM
if they limit themselves to huai kwang area, is fine. i shall not go that area then :D

Most Ah tiongs will stick to places where service providers can speak some simple Chinese.
Majority of them their England and Thai cannot make it.

freshstartm
23-01-2023, 12:14 PM
At least two of Mai Chan girls that left now do sideline (oshino, mi). If business good, maybe more follow them

fallen11
23-01-2023, 12:37 PM
I think I'm done with Ratchada for now.
Too much cina vibe and I don't go to the Soapy MPs over there anymore.

I shifted to On Nut area since a few days ago.
At least over here I don't see gigantic Chinese signboards everywhere 555.

whats in On Nut area?
i only went the night market there. Do know there a few small shop MPs.
Other than that i dont know already:(

Mentalme
23-01-2023, 04:29 PM
Hi bros, recently read the dmg for soi cowboy is 4+1k for ST. Is Nana plaza following the same dmg?

TonyCheong2
23-01-2023, 05:11 PM
whats in On Nut area?

Actually nothing to cheong here in On Nut.

Just mainly residential area with value accomodations, hypermarts and cheap eats.

Close to Thong Lo/Ekamai pubs and Petchaburi Soapy MPs.

Not exactly near to Suvarnabhumi Airport but Ramkhamhaeng Airport Link Station is 7km away.

hellothis555
23-01-2023, 08:08 PM
whats in On Nut area?

Move further down, girly bars in Udom Suk.

fallen11
23-01-2023, 08:43 PM

oh udom suk got girly bars?
Not those cheaper g clubs hor? i know got some lower class g clubs there.
I only always go to the udom suk night market for mookata and chill on cheap beer. Can drink until 4am

TonyCheong2
23-01-2023, 09:02 PM

PG pubs?

555 wow Udom Suk is really off the beaten track. :cool:

Just goes to show how little I know about BKK cheong places. :o

hellothis555
23-01-2023, 09:19 PM
oh udom suk got girly bars?
Not those cheaper g clubs hor? i know got some lower class g clubs there.
I only always go to the udom suk night market for mookata and chill on cheap beer. Can drink until 4am

I dunno how u define "lower class g-club" :D Ubom bars with ger sits with u n u pay by hours, definitely cheaper than g-club price. Decent pretty gers who are not overly makeup comparing to g gers.

PG pubs?

555 wow Udom Suk is really off the beaten track. :cool:

Just goes to show how little I know about BKK cheong places. :o

A lot of cheong places in bkk for us to explore... but most of us are comfort with the places most frequent like nana, cowboy.

zuszus88
23-01-2023, 10:23 PM
Don't think you'll get chased off for drinking too slow but after a few beers and you still haven't take a girl they will look at you weird. For any agogo bars just drink 1 beer if you're not planning to have a lady accompany you. Just be careful of ladyboys at Nana

to have a lady to accompany us, is it required to dabao them? or can just sit and keep buying them LD?

wildface
23-01-2023, 10:49 PM
to have a lady to accompany us, is it required to dabao them? or can just sit and keep buying them LD?

If you want her to sit with you, you have to keep buying LD for her... If not they have to and need to move on to another customer.. time is money to her and the bar.. Most of the time I will just buy one at a time, just to spend time building chemistry before I decide if want dabao her...

wildface
23-01-2023, 10:51 PM
Hi bros, recently read the dmg for soi cowboy is 4+1k for ST. Is Nana plaza following the same dmg?

Nana plaza depends on the bar for the bar fine.. I was quoted 700baht barfine for ST, 1k for LT. As for the lady, it depends on them how much they like you but minimum is 3k

wildface
23-01-2023, 11:01 PM
I dunno how u define "lower class g-club" :D Ubom bars with ger sits with u n u pay by hours, definitely cheaper than g-club price. Decent pretty gers who are not overly makeup comparing to g gers.

A lot of cheong places in bkk for us to explore... but most of us are comfort with the places most frequent like nana, cowboy.

It's true most of us are just too comfortable with the all too familiar places... Another reason is due to language barrier coz most of the girls at outskirts do not speak english..

Furthest I went was Lat Phrao, those eateries with live band where the ladies will spoon feed you or KTV joints..

fallen11
23-01-2023, 11:27 PM

cheaper but how much cheaper?
i usually go to a place (not udom suk) where they charge girl sitting fee of 100 baht per hour per girl. are the girly bars in udom suk as cheap as this?

TonyCheong2
23-01-2023, 11:27 PM

Yes cannot cover them all.

If free can PM me for kopi in BKK. :D

fallen11
23-01-2023, 11:30 PM
Nana plaza depends on the bar for the bar fine.. I was quoted 700baht barfine for ST, 1k for LT. As for the lady, it depends on them how much they like you but minimum is 3k

barfine pretty much fixed by the bar.
but if girl like you she may lower the price of her rate, cant lower barfine. unless she willing to top up your barfine herself! (it happens but super rare)
some also say "dont go for sex". but the right guy comes she'll happily quote normal price just for you. (even if its 8pm, for LT):D

Pakit
24-01-2023, 12:50 AM
i usually go to a place (not udom suk) where they charge girl sitting fee of 100 baht per hour per girl. are the girly bars in udom suk as cheap as this?Hi,
Do you have any adresses to share in Lat Phrao or the surrounding area/north of BKK ?
Thanks

TonyCheong2
24-01-2023, 01:08 AM
but if girl like you she may lower the price of her rate, cant lower barfine. unless she willing to top up your barfine herself! (it happens but super rare)
some also say "dont go for sex". but the right guy comes she'll happily quote normal price just for you. (even if its 8pm, for LT):D

That's why being a puchai jing jai (sincere man) is very useful. :p

lonelyfish
24-01-2023, 01:18 AM

It's 3k for ST at some bars excluding LD, barfine and your own beer in Soi Cowboy. I took a girl out from Bacarra last month for 4880B total, including the room cost opposite the bar. Maybe gonna take another one tomorrow haha. Then again, u can have the same or more fun at an MP for much less unless u just wanna pick that specific girl.

StupidCharsiew
24-01-2023, 06:53 AM
to have a lady to accompany us, is it required to dabao them? or can just sit and keep buying them LD?Don't need dabao but if you feel lonely can ask them join you. If you sit there without talking the lady might lose interest and get stolen by other guys lor

For me I don't see the point in asking them join me since I don't plan to dabao them. I always drink beer and enjoy them dancing can liao. Their prices also not worth it.

Edit: Like what someone mentioned, must also buy drinks for the lady if not they will also move on. Just find FL or massage is easier.

hellothis555
24-01-2023, 09:45 AM
i usually go to a place (not udom suk) where they charge girl sitting fee of 100 baht per hour per girl. are the girly bars in udom suk as cheap as this?

1 night will spend about 1k to 3k THB per guy including ger hours, beer n 200thb tips at the end of the night. This tips is optional and varies. I dunno the items cost as I couldn't read the Thai wordings receipt. My Thai friend would always take care about it and we shared the total amount.

Definitely cheaper than g-club but of cause not all gers there speak english. To me, not all but most G-club gers overly make up and "touch up" :D While these gers to me just right.

BTW, dun ask me the name or address, I dunno. If u guys are brave enough or have a local friend, just drive along Udom Suk, u can see a lot of pubs n bars easily identify by lighting.

wildface
24-01-2023, 11:49 AM

Yes... sometime surprises does happen... I happened to dabao a girl for ST after some chemistry build up in the bar. She happily agree for ST when I asked her but in the end she stayed till next morning. I wanted to top the $ to LT but she say the ST $ is enough...

fallen11
24-01-2023, 01:22 PM
1 night will spend about 1k to 3k THB per guy including ger hours, beer n 200thb tips at the end of the night. This tips is optional and varies. I dunno the items cost as I couldn't read the Thai wordings receipt. My Thai friend would always take care about it and we shared the total amount.

Definitely cheaper than g-club but of cause not all gers there speak english. To me, not all but most G-club gers overly make up and "touch up" :D While these gers to me just right.

BTW, dun ask me the name or address, I dunno. If u guys are brave enough or have a local friend, just drive along Udom Suk, u can see a lot of pubs n bars easily identify by lighting.

Thanks.
Will move around udom suk to explore when i have time.
I dont like G clubs too. Too over rated. :)

loki12345
24-01-2023, 04:23 PM
currently in bangkok, any bro up for drinking and g club for next 2 days?

pewpewboom123
24-01-2023, 07:13 PM
Just came back from club 102 massage, the girl i chose dint provide me with kissing or bbbj ( only cbj) wondering if its my face or standard dropped across the board liao? Maybe shld have tried addict massage as mentioned by bro Doomas

zuszus88
24-01-2023, 11:00 PM
Don't need dabao but if you feel lonely can ask them join you. If you sit there without talking the lady might lose interest and get stolen by other guys lor

For me I don't see the point in asking them join me since I don't plan to dabao them. I always drink beer and enjoy them dancing can liao. Their prices also not worth it.

Edit: Like what someone mentioned, must also buy drinks for the lady if not they will also move on. Just find FL or massage is easier.

thanks, actually just wanted to sit down, talk to cock with the girl without ST. Is it better to go to agogo or beer bar?

StupidCharsiew
25-01-2023, 06:37 AM
thanks, actually just wanted to sit down, talk to cock with the girl without ST. Is it better to go to agogo or beer bar?Best to goggle it

hellothis555
25-01-2023, 08:09 AM
thanks, actually just wanted to sit down, talk to cock with the girl without ST. Is it better to go to agogo or beer bar?

I will go beer bar...

lonelyfish
25-01-2023, 09:48 AM
Just came back from club 102 massage, the girl i chose dint provide me with kissing or bbbj ( only cbj) wondering if its my face or standard dropped across the board liao? Maybe shld have tried addict massage as mentioned by bro Doomas

U want to cfm have kissing and BBBJ u can go Butterfly (at the corner), Happy, Paradise, maybe Angel also (next street) or those which show the service offered in the website. U can simply ask the mamasan too. Even some of those 3500B Nuru girls don't give kissing.

I also didn't get these also when I went to Momo yesterday. They have young and sweet girls, but the service offered which I know is mixed. I got an ice cold SOP girl, totally no chemistry to do much ... But they always have new XMMs joining so I want to try them haha ...

pewpewboom123
25-01-2023, 11:41 AM
U want to cfm have kissing and BBBJ u can go Butterfly (at the corner), Happy, Paradise, maybe Angel also (next street) or those which show the service offered in the website. U can simply ask the mamasan too. Even some of those 3500B Nuru girls don't give kissing.

I also didn't get these also when I went to Momo yesterday. They have young and sweet girls, but the service offered which I know is mixed. I got an ice cold SOP girl, totally no chemistry to do much ... But they always have new XMMs joining so I want to try them haha ...

Thanks bro for e info, actually was gonna check out Addict later but maybe will try butterfly instead upon seeing your fr 😁😁😁

lonelyfish
25-01-2023, 12:07 PM
Thanks bro for e info, actually was gonna check out Addict later but maybe will try butterfly instead upon seeing your fr 😁😁😁

I'm likely to head to Butterfly later tonight. Need to charge up from yesterday sessions haha ...

Fappyhands
25-01-2023, 07:18 PM
Hi seniors,

Going Bangkok for 2d1n, which area would be the best place to stay that is central to all the activities?

okt1234
25-01-2023, 07:47 PM
Hey guys, I am in Bangkok and tmr (26Jan) I wan go out maybe to one of the clubs, bros that are in bkk, if interested pm me, more ppl to share cost can go better place

hellothis555
25-01-2023, 08:14 PM
Hi seniors,

Going Bangkok for 2d1n, which area would be the best place to stay that is central to all the activities?

Just sex, girls and all walking then either Asoke or Nana area.

Doomas
25-01-2023, 10:51 PM
Booked Smile through Rebirth. Admin was efficient in telling me about what's on offer and later on directions. Took the 90 mins karsai package for 3500 baht (cash only).

Location is not far from the BTS tho I still had to cab to the place. Smile is a very lovely and pretty lady with a beautiful smile. Added allure was that she wears spectacles which is my big weakness. We could converse somewhat as I could speak some Thai and she some limited ang mo.

Smile knows what she is doing and unblocked my pipes. Experience was more sensual unlike the PRC style which inflicts pain pain pain. Manual release was offered which I gratefully took up. She also gave me a good massage which unlocked some knots along my back. No other services were offered (not that I was expecting any) and neither did I ask.

RTM: yes!

Doomas
25-01-2023, 11:39 PM
Summary of my recent trip to Bkk

Just going to list where I went and who I did rather than in chrono order. Easier for this old man who had to sneak time off from his gik :D

Addict Massage
No further intro needed for this well-known joint. Tried Jess and Kao (rice) in seperate sessions. Was given BBBJ, painting, frenching available. Kao is petite with As and new to the trade. I preferred Jess tho. she's older, has Cs and more experienced. Was devastated when bro TonyCheong2 never reply to jio me go cheong so I returned for Jess a second time lol

Picasso
Tangmo was my gf for 90 mins. Very green and BBBJ could have been better, tho she allowed frenching and painting.

Rose Bangkok
Outcall massage. Line'd them at 11pm asking for a late night massage. Yes sir we have ladies available. One turned up at 1am. Quite pretty and tight body. Massage was 1000THB, FS was an extra 4000THB. Gave in to weakness and took it up. She was indeed very pretty tho and I got *ahem* extra services anyway apart from very good frenching, BBBJ and painting.

Crazy House
Possibly the only place in Soi Cowboy where the gals go full nude. This nubile cute thing with a tight body sat on my lap and started grinding. That and her firm Cs sealed the deal for 3.5k ST (my mistake for going early). BBBJ, frenching and painting given. She was very much into being painted and the sight and sounds of her magnificent body and moans will be scorched in my memory for a long time.

Nico Spa
This is actually a legit spa across from Terminal 21 aimed at Koreans and offers packaged services such as body and salt scrub, massage etc. Took the 1380 THB package but skipped the sauna; I hate being stuck in a small closet being steamed to death. FS was offered at (1500THB?). Gal was short and dumpy but I was feeling helpful and took up her offer. Frenching, BBBJ and painting given.

Rebirth Studio
Had juagen from Smile. MR is in the juagen thread.

Hollywood Waxing
Had not waxed my nards for a long time so off I went to this place along Suk Soi 11. One woman show so better to make an appt. Boyzilian was professionally done at 1600THB and the therapist is a very pleasant petite lady. Clean place and no extras on the menu; even if offered I wouldn't be in any condition to accept :D

Hillary 2
My gik brought me here. Proper bar with a mix of FLs and ladies just out for a drink. The live band is simply fantastic, hence the possible presence of non-FLs. Saw the FLs sizing me up and then dismissing me when they saw my gik haha.

Had some action in Chiangmai too. Will post there.

Doomas

lonelyfish
26-01-2023, 12:25 AM
Summary of my recent trip to Bkk

Just going to list where I went and who I did rather than in chrono order. Easier for this old man who had to sneak time off from his gik :D

Addict Massage
No further intro needed for this well-known joint. Tried Jess and Kao (rice) in seperate sessions. Was given BBBJ, painting, frenching available. Kao is petite with As and new to the trade. I preferred Jess tho. she's older, has Cs and more experienced. Was devastated when bro TonyCheong2 never reply to jio me go cheong so I returned for Jess a second time lol

Picasso
Tangmo was my gf for 90 mins. Very green and BBBJ could have been better, tho she allowed frenching and painting.

Crazy House
Possibly the only place in Soi Cowboy where the gals go full nude. This nubile cute thing with a tight body sat on my lap and started grinding. That and her firm Cs sealed the deal for 3.5k ST (my mistake for going early). BBBJ, frenching and painting given. She was very much into being painted and the sight and sounds of her magnificent body and moans will be scorched in my memory for a long time.

I wanted to try Picasso yesterday, but ended up in Mai Chan instead. That Crazy House is random sit on lap? I mostly visit Bacarra when I'm at Soi Cowboy, cuz still have yet to take a few of the girls I wanted out. I think it's good to have more these FR here. I can share mine later as well.

Doomas
26-01-2023, 12:49 AM
In Crazy House the gals will take turns to walk around solo or in pairs to catch hum sup customers, especially if you have been eyeing any of them while they were on stage. Sometimes the pairs are one old bird supposedly bringing a new bird around. Anyway once you invite them (or all of them!) to sit with you, the sitting on lap start liao, followed by groping.

I've been to Baccara many times but found them increasingly distantly professional + the girls don't go full nude. I have gone on to Crazy House where the atmosphere is more fun and raunchy and the girls go full nude so you get to see the goods before you decide to buy.

I wanted to try Picasso yesterday, but ended up in Mai Chan instead. That Crazy House is random sit on lap? I mostly visit Bacarra when I'm at Soi Cowboy, cuz still have yet to take a few of the girls I wanted out. I think it's good to have more these FR here. I can share mine later as well.

Citizens
26-01-2023, 01:02 AM
In Crazy House the gals will take turns to walk around solo or in pairs to catch hum sup customers, especially if you have been eyeing any of them while they were on stage. Sometimes the pairs are one old bird supposedly bringing a new bird around. Anyway once you invite them (or all of them!) to sit with you, the sitting on lap start liao, followed by groping.

In Crazy House...... be careful of the butch mamasan as she has a habit of ordering LDs for herself and putting it on your tab.

Doomas
26-01-2023, 01:16 AM
That cheebye has been around since pre-Covid yes? If so, I kenah from him before. Padded my bill to triple its amount and brought it to me. Luckily my regulars took a close look at the bills (to check if their LDs were captured haha) and raised a fuss. That cheebye suddenly disappeared :D

That is one of the reasons why I keep to a few regulars in any agg. They will look out for you even when you go out with them. Even my regular hotel knows them by face :cool:

In Crazy House...... be careful of the butch mamasan as she has a habit of ordering LDs for herself and putting it on your tab.

shiok010
26-01-2023, 01:18 AM
Any bro want to join for clubbing or bars from 2 feb-6 feb to share cost can pm me:D

lonelyfish
26-01-2023, 01:20 AM

I've been to Baccara many times but found them increasingly distantly professional + the girls don't go full nude. I have gone on to Crazy House where the atmosphere is more fun and raunchy and the girls go full nude so you get to see the goods before you decide to buy.

I prefer the point of having them with you only when you want them. Cuz I went another bar, the random lap sitting costs LD as well. Though it's only topless, I buy LD at Bacarra to test drive the girl before bringing her out. I don't have much preference below except the feel which u can't test in the bar anyways lol.

lonelyfish
26-01-2023, 01:22 AM

At least u don't get this at Bacarra. The mamasans may ask for LD, but I may order for the one that always served me.

Doomas
26-01-2023, 01:28 AM
Bro, you can reject them when they come visiting. In any agg, the gal will ask for LD once you accept their invite to sit with you. With groping and everything, I usually escape with about three LDs before going for barfine or chek bin :p

I prefer the point of having them with you only when you want them. Cuz I went another bar, the random lap sitting costs LD as well. Though it's only topless, I buy LD at Bacarra to test drive the girl before bringing her out. I don't have much preference below except the feel which u can't test in the bar anyways lol.

lonelyfish
26-01-2023, 01:53 AM
Bro, you can reject them when they come visiting. In any agg, the gal will ask for LD once you accept their invite to sit with you. With groping and everything, I usually escape with about three LDs before going for barfine or chek bin :p

At Bacarra, there are also those that walk around. So far, I rejected them. At some local Thai joints which my Thai friends brought me, they just hopped on lol. I usually use 1 LD to test drive the girl then decide to take her or not then buy another one and take her out cuz its min 2 LD to barfine. Otherwise I let her go to change girl or leave.

I thought of heading down today, but ended up at Butterfly haha.

Siammy
26-01-2023, 02:57 AM
At least u don't get this at Bacarra. The mamasans may ask for LD, but I may order for the one that always served me.You have to watch out at Bacarra too. Once we got overcharged. I looked around for a menu but there wasn't any. I was showing around a friend visiting from overseas so I didn't want to make a fuss and spoil his fun. That was on F2. Turned out they put out drink menus only on F1.

StupidCharsiew
26-01-2023, 08:14 AM
Hi seniors,

Going Bangkok for 2d1n, which area would be the best place to stay that is central to all the activities?I normally book my budget hotels from Nana BTS to Asok BTS area as most action are there.

lonelyfish
26-01-2023, 10:30 AM
You have to watch out at Bacarra too. Once we got overcharged. I looked around for a menu but there wasn't any. I was showing around a friend visiting from overseas so I didn't want to make a fuss and spoil his fun. That was on F2. Turned out they put out drink menus only on F1.

The menus are held by the mamasan at F2. I've always ordered:

Price list at Bacarra Dec 2022:
Beers (Chang, Singha, Tiger etc) = 190B, Corona = 240B. I like Chang beer.
Lady drink = 230B
Barfine = 700B
ST place opposite = 500B
ST = 3,000B for 1hr.
LT = 6,000B for 4hrs. Some girls don't do LT.

They hold this menu card too.

Need to buy minimum 2x LD for the girl before barfine. It's about 4,800B minimum to bring a girl out from here. Usually from watching the dancing, LD time x2 with the girl to take out, I already finished 2 beers. Even u really wanna just take and go, u still need to pay about 4,800B including a beer.

Good to remember the prices of the bar you frequent. If u got prices of other bars, good to share it here so bros can take note and bring enough cash. They accept cards too.

I may head down tomorrow if I still got energy, but after I spend 2hrs with my regular ML haha.

pewpewboom123
26-01-2023, 12:56 PM
I checked out butterfly massage ystd afternoon at around 1 plus or 2, not alot of girls available for choosing( only about 8 or 10?) no syts available too. Planning to check out black caviar or maria later in the afternoon. Quality shld be much better since the prices would be more expensive right?

loki12345
26-01-2023, 01:09 PM
Went to soi thaniya first time for japanese ktv the road got quite alot of them. After seeing a few finally settle in the lovers ktv. Ktv got around 30 girls i choose one name Neng. The rate is 700 bhat an hour free flow beer/thai whiskey/jap soju and 3 lady drink for the first hr 2 afterward every hour(lady drink is 200 bhat) can upgrade the course to get better whisky. They got ktv room which will be free if u open a bottle or can sit outside on a table just like in japanese porn.
I stay there only 1 hr playing some games with neng cost me 700+600(3 ld) after that i take her out 800bar fine+4500 for 4 hr went back to hotel rest abit enjoy sex and bring her to club for more drink. After club i went back to hotel she went back home.(they said 1 shot only)
The experience is more chill than gogobar things go slow and enjoyable. The fee is not cheap just for a bonk but definitely effortable than gclub and it ensure you a bonk afterward(some girl are there only for drinking so ask mamasan first)

lonelyfish
26-01-2023, 01:43 PM
I checked out butterfly massage ystd afternoon at around 1 plus or 2, not alot of girls available for choosing( only about 8 or 10?) no syts available too. Planning to check out black caviar or maria later in the afternoon. Quality shld be much better since the prices would be more expensive right?

I went to Butterfly last night at around 8pm and picked a 21 yo girl. If u head there too early, sometimes don't have these choices. She was so good with the DFK and have lots of stamina for cowgirl. Very good gfe too and can chat with her a lot to keep the session lively ... I'll probably visit her often.

Those 2 places cost way higher than these MP. Quality wise, u need to pay for the higher tiers and probably still depends on what u want and if the girl can offer, maybe the baseline quality is better.

Do let us know if u notice a lot of China guys there, cuz I chat with a ML on Mon, she tell me most China guys will go to that area instead of these small MPs.

Crobot
26-01-2023, 03:59 PM
The menus are held by the mamasan at F2. I've always ordered:

Price list at Bacarra Dec 2022:
Chang beer = ~120B? (forgot), other beer I don't know. I like Chang beer.
Lady drink = 230B
Barfine = 700B
ST place opposite = 500B
ST = 3,000B for 1hr.
LT = 6,000B for 4hrs. Some girls don't do LT.

They hold this menu card too.

Need to buy minimum 2x LD for the girl before barfine. It's about 4,800B minimum to bring a girl out from here. Usually from watching the dancing, LD time x2 with the girl to take out, I already finished 2 beers. Even u really wanna just take and go, u still need to pay about 4,800B including a beer.

Good to remember the prices of the bar you frequent. If u got prices of other bars, good to share it here so bros can take note and bring enough cash. They accept cards too.

I may head down tomorrow if I still got energy, but after I spend 2hrs with my regular ML haha.

Sorry bro dont know if my question is appropriate.... hows the quality/quantity of girls in Bacarra currently? Compare to pre-covid.
Thanks.

TonyCheong2
26-01-2023, 09:01 PM
Was devastated when bro TonyCheong2 never reply to jio me go cheong so I returned for Jess a second time lol

555 bro Doomas mai grot na. :o
I'm always free for la kopi.

2 reasons why I never jio you out.

1) I never cheong at all! :eek: I mostly just go drink by myself at low cost places with good live band. Sit for 1 hour then chek bin and go home PCC liao.

2) Don't wish to disturb your live firing exercises with your commanders lah. :cool:

I'm still in BKK leh so bros who wants to la kopi around On Nut area or eat at street stall outside Czech G-Club can PM me 555. :D

lonelyfish
26-01-2023, 10:19 PM
Sorry bro dont know if my question is appropriate.... hows the quality/quantity of girls in Bacarra currently? Compare to pre-covid.
Thanks.

Depends. Some days, got good quality girls, some days, no. It also depends on what's your type. There's a lot of girls on both floors when I went last month. But I went on 2 separate days only to barfine 1 girl for ST. Then again, there were quite a number of girls caught my eye on the 2nd day.

If I go tmr, I can update again.

pewpewboom123
27-01-2023, 03:01 AM
Any bros have experience with st/lt and the rates over at nana plaza rainbow 4? Hopefully bros can share so i can watch out for myself not to be tio tok as imma newbie heading there

sonicwinter
27-01-2023, 04:45 AM

How was the stock at Mai Chan? I used to visit it before Picasso opened next door and offered better stock in my opinion. Facilities were also newer. Also I heard quite a lot of Mai Chan girls left including Oshino who is quite a gem. Last time I went they only had 1 girl left - can’t remember her name - but I rejected cos her looks not my taste. Such a pity as I had fond memories there.

lonelyfish
27-01-2023, 10:05 AM
How was the stock at Mai Chan? I used to visit it before Picasso opened next door and offered better stock in my opinion. Facilities were also newer. Also I heard quite a lot of Mai Chan girls left including Oshino who is quite a gem. Last time I went they only had 1 girl left - can’t remember her name - but I rejected cos her looks not my taste. Such a pity as I had fond memories there.

There were about 5 girls at Mai Chan when I went there on Tues. 2 working, 1 had booking, 2 available, anymore inside, I don't know. I picked 1 of them with presentable looks, and her service is very good.

I'm thinking of which one to go tomorrow, whether Mai Chan or Butterfly. Getting to these places at the right time, can get good girls. In Mai Chan I can have the 120 min service but Butterfly is up to 90 min. I wanted the 120 min duration. I'll probably get the same girl from either place.

Butterfly had more than 10 girls available at about 8pm last night. Addict more than 6 and Club 102 about 10. The other MPs in the alley had about 6 - 8 girls sitting outside.

Crobot
27-01-2023, 12:54 PM
Depends. Some days, got good quality girls, some days, no. It also depends on what's your type. There's a lot of girls on both floors when I went last month. But I went on 2 separate days only to barfine 1 girl for ST. Then again, there were quite a number of girls caught my eye on the 2nd day.

If I go tmr, I can update again.

Thanks bro for update. Sounds like the girls are coming back. :)

Doomas
27-01-2023, 11:31 PM
Oooo, we could have met la pii. 18 Jan I was at On Nut Tesco to buy sai oua. I usually go there to buy the coiled type, can't find anywhere else.

https://www.sbs.com.au/food/sites/sbs.com.au.food/files/styles/full/public/thailandcurrysausages.jpg?itok=4NTB4Er-&mtime=1534315004

Your low cost makan place could be my 5-star Michelin baan aahan. You jing modest leh :D

555 bro Doomas mai grot na. :o
I'm always free for la kopi.

2 reasons why I never jio you out.

1) I never cheong at all! :eek: I mostly just go drink by myself at low cost places with good live band. Sit for 1 hour then chek bin and go home PCC liao.

2) Don't wish to disturb your live firing exercises with your commanders lah. :cool:

I'm still in BKK leh so bros who wants to la kopi around On Nut area or eat at street stall outside Czech G-Club can PM me 555. :D

lonelyfish
28-01-2023, 12:23 AM
Thanks bro for update. Sounds like the girls are coming back. :)

I made a correction, the regular beers at Bacarra is now 190B each except for Corona beer which is 240B. It is now almost 5k baht to take out a girl from there.

I went there just now at 8pm. There were about 40 girls, then some came later. Probably more than 20 girls came in as I was exiting the bar with a girl to the ST place. Bumped into the one I took out the last trip lol ..

Actually I was trying my luck waiting for another girl to show up, but I bought LD for this girl while waiting, chatted with her then start frenching at the sofa, so out we go lol.

Maybe gonna take a break tmr, I had a 2hr session with my regular ML early afternoon, went shopping from Siam Center to CTW, then this one at night, now legs aching. Have another session with regular the day after, better rest for that ...

sonicwinter
28-01-2023, 04:17 AM
There were about 5 girls at Mai Chan when I went there on Tues. 2 working, 1 had booking, 2 available, anymore inside, I don't know. I picked 1 of them with presentable looks, and her service is very good.

I'm thinking of which one to go tomorrow, whether Mai Chan or Butterfly. Getting to these places at the right time, can get good girls. In Mai Chan I can have the 120 min service but Butterfly is up to 90 min. I wanted the 120 min duration. I'll probably get the same girl from either place.

Butterfly had more than 10 girls available at about 8pm last night. Addict more than 6 and Club 102 about 10. The other MPs in the alley had about 6 - 8 girls sitting outside.

Butterfly sounds good as the stock level is higher than Mai Chan and definitely Picasso which I feel relies heavily on bookings. I’m more of a walk-in kind of guy and with Bangkok’s traffic, it can be tricky trying to stick to a timing.

Let us know how Butterfly went if you visited. I’ve had a look at the roster of girls and there are quite a few yummy ones.

The other joint which I like is Aurora on Soi 33. Had both Sai and Nancy (both are the ang pais) and service both times were excellent. Also had another girl there called Bank who only works on weekends. But like Picasso, if you want the ang pais, you gotta book them in advance on the day.

Siammy
28-01-2023, 06:48 AM
Butterfly sounds good as the stock level is higher than Mai Chan and definitely Picasso which I feel relies heavily on bookings. I’m more of a walk-in kind of guy and with Bangkok’s traffic, it can be tricky trying to stick to a timing.

Let us know how Butterfly went if you visited. I’ve had a look at the roster of girls and there are quite a few yummy ones.

The other joint which I like is Aurora on Soi 33. Had both Sai and Nancy (both are the ang pais) and service both times were excellent. Also had another girl there called Bank who only works on weekends. But like Picasso, if you want the ang pais, you gotta book them in advance on the day.Aurora 33 makes it easy by showing on their website who's working today and their hours. For example, Sai is there today from 14:00 - 20:00. She's their kamban musume, or poster girl. The thing is that I prefer natural (original) to silicone.

sonicwinter
28-01-2023, 06:52 AM
Aurora 33 makes it easy by showing on their website who's working today and their hours. For example, Sai is there today from 14:00 - 20:00. She's their kamban musume, or poster girl. The thing is that I prefer natural (original) to silicone.

Yes, that plus they update on Twitter and Line as well. Like you, I also prefer real breasts (even if they’re A or B) to zhng ones. But I have to say Sai’s attitude is really really good despite her popularity. Downside is Aurora is a long walk in!

lonelyfish
28-01-2023, 09:24 AM

The other joint which I like is Aurora on Soi 33. Had both Sai and Nancy (both are the ang pais) and service both times were excellent. Also had another girl there called Bank who only works on weekends. But like Picasso, if you want the ang pais, you gotta book them in advance on the day.

I've visited Butterfly 3 times. Don't go too early, about 8pm is good. Took Phontip then Balla during last month's trip, and took Far for this trip. Service is very good, Far was the best I tried from this shop, I will definitely RTF her. And I see, Butterfly just listed a new girl.

If you want to make bookings, u be trying your luck the pictures which are full of filters. But for some places like the Nuru places or Momo (if u wanna take those XMMs) if u don't book, u won't get the girl u want. I had similar service quality at Mai Chan and Butterfly. One of the best is at Happy BKK with Noey, I visited her 2 times, she's fantastic. Don't trust their listed age, they are about 1 - 3 yrs older.

Though I intend to visit Butterfly tonight, but my legs are still aching from yesterday's activities with a ML then a bargirl at night, see how it goes lol.

ffml
28-01-2023, 10:16 AM
I've visited Butterfly 3 times. Don't go too early, about 8pm is good. Took Phontip then Balla during last month's trip, and took Far for this trip. Service is very good, Far was the best I tried from this shop, I will definitely RTF her. And I see, Butterfly just listed a new girl.

If you want to make bookings, u be trying your luck the pictures which are full of filters. But for some places like the Nuru places or Momo (if u wanna take those XMMs) if u don't book, u won't get the girl u want. I had similar service quality at Mai Chan and Butterfly. One of the best is at Happy BKK with Noey, I visited her 2 times, she's fantastic. Don't trust their listed age, they are about 1 - 3 yrs older.

Though I intend to visit Butterfly tonight, but my legs are still aching from yesterday's activities with a ML then a bargirl at night, see how it goes lol.

Any idea how many shots does butterfly allow?
Kinda miss snow white for their unlimited shots offer. Don't rmb which other place allow more than 1 shot these days.

StupidCharsiew
28-01-2023, 12:41 PM
Aurora 33 makes it easy by showing on their website who's working today and their hours. For example, Sai is there today from 14:00 - 20:00. She's their kamban musume, or poster girl. The thing is that I prefer natural (original) to silicone.Wah. Aurora33 not bad leh. They also got youtube channel

TonyCheong2
28-01-2023, 02:43 PM
Oooo, we could have met la pii. 18 Jan I was at On Nut Tesco to buy sai oua. I usually go there to buy the coiled type, can't find anywhere else.

https://www.sbs.com.au/food/sites/sbs.com.au.food/files/styles/full/public/thailandcurrysausages.jpg?itok=4NTB4Er-&mtime=1534315004

Your low cost makan place could be my 5-star Michelin baan aahan. You jing modest leh :D

555 khrap pom. :D

My daily lunch is kao meng kai THB40-50. :cool:
I found it too expensive as fried chicken rice in Bali only costs half the price! :eek:
Some even give free ice teh leh! :p

Don't say cheong but food alone also too expensive for my standard.
Bangkok no longer a cheap charlie destination.
Already downgraded to cheong Biwa since 10+ years ago.
If downgrade furthur must cheong Saifon's great grannies liao! :eek:

Citizens
28-01-2023, 05:27 PM
555 khrap pom. :D

My daily lunch is kao meng kai THB40-50. :cool:
I found it too expensive as fried chicken rice in Bali only costs half the price! :eek:
Some even give free ice teh leh! :p

Don't say cheong but food alone also too expensive for my standard.
Bangkok no longer a cheap charlie destination.
Already downgraded to cheong Biwa since 10+ years ago.
If downgrade furthur must cheong Saifon's great grannies liao! :eek:

Biwa still around? I thought oredi closed down.

Siammy
28-01-2023, 08:16 PM
Kinda miss snow white for their unlimited shots offer. Don't rmb which other place allow more than 1 shot these days.Tulip offers multiple pops. Snow White was a sister shop of Tulip. Snow White disappeared but seemed like Tulip is still blooming.

lonelyfish
28-01-2023, 08:52 PM
Kinda miss snow white for their unlimited shots offer. Don't rmb which other place allow more than 1 shot these days.

Correction: Butterfly is 2 shot for 90 mins and above. Some girls offers 2 shots regardless of timing. U can click the profile, look for "Sex 2 times - OK". Some even have "Finish in - OK" aka CIP lol, but I've never seen them around. There are other shops that are 2 shots for 90 min or longer sessions eg: Happy BKK, Momo, Paradise, Doki etc. Some have a 2 shots option as a fixed rate like 200B.

I like the 2 shots shops, even though I can usually manage only 1 a session, but if it misfired, can still carry on :D ... But for 1 shot shops, can still carry on with other things like DFK until times up.

lonelyfish
28-01-2023, 09:05 PM
Tulip offers multiple pops. Snow White was a sister shop of Tulip. Snow White disappeared but seemed like Tulip is still blooming.

Haven't been to Tulip, but I saw many reviews that there maybe post ops there too. So didn't plan to visit. Heading out again for a last random session before heading back to SG after visiting my regular ML tomorrow. Gonna pass by Paradise to check what's available, if not to my taste, back to Butterfly lol ...

Siammy
29-01-2023, 06:42 AM
Haven't been to Tulip, but I saw many reviews that there maybe post ops there too. So didn't plan to visit. Heading out again for a last random session before heading back to SG after visiting my regular ML tomorrow. Gonna pass by Paradise to check what's available, if not to my taste, back to Butterfly lol ...Note that Paradise was closing early, like 9 or 10 pm. Dunno about now.

ffml
29-01-2023, 12:33 PM
Correction: Butterfly is 2 shot for 90 mins and above. Some girls offers 2 shots regardless of timing. U can click the profile, look for "Sex 2 times - OK". Some even have "Finish in - OK" aka CIP lol, but I've never seen them around. There are other shops that are 2 shots for 90 min or longer sessions eg: Happy BKK, Momo, Paradise, Doki etc. Some have a 2 shots option as a fixed rate like 200B.

I like the 2 shots shops, even though I can usually manage only 1 a session, but if it misfired, can still carry on :D ... But for 1 shot shops, can still carry on with other things like DFK until times up.

wahhh finish in. i went to check and saw there is "no condom" also. very tempting but scary.:D

zinczinc
29-01-2023, 01:29 PM
Hi Bro,
First time cheongster in Bangkok and very interested in doing nuru.
Anyone has any good recommendation on where to go?

Thanks in advance!

Doomas
29-01-2023, 02:06 PM
First time cheong bkk but not first day in SBF right? There is an entire thread dedicated to nuru almost at the top of the Best of Thailand section where this thread is located.

https://sammyboyforum.online/showthread.php?t=884335&page=19

Hi Bro,
First time cheongster in Bangkok and very interested in doing nuru.
Anyone has any good recommendation on where to go?

Thanks in advance!

zinczinc
29-01-2023, 02:31 PM
Ah my bad
must have missed that thread!

Thanks!

lonelyfish
29-01-2023, 11:09 PM
Note that Paradise was closing early, like 9 or 10 pm. Dunno about now.

Went to Paradise at 8pm on Sat night, got about 8 - 9 girls there, only has 1 looks ok, I think it is operated by Japanese. When I decided to walk out, he "Sorry, we are not good" and bowed. Walked over to have a look at DQ and Happy. DQ had 19 girls, but only 2 available lol and Happy only has 2 girls available. Seems to have plenty of customers at this time at these 2 shops. Angel was full of girls, no customers in sight as well as those MP along this alley.

Ended up at Butterfly and RTF the girl before. At the start still ok, after awhile she start to feel tired and unwell, then the service start to drop. Previously I was her only customer for the day, service was good, she said on Fri and Sat she had plenty of customers. Maybe didn't rest much. End up the feel not great enough and I still DFK her so much, later caught something X.x oh well ... Maybe I should have tried the other girl which I wanted to.

Today went for a good one at Orient with my regular ML in the morning before leaving BKK ...

lonelyfish
29-01-2023, 11:28 PM
wahhh finish in. i went to check and saw there is "no condom" also. very tempting but scary.:D

That Finish in and CP are RAW. If you are adventurous, u can go for it lol ... I sometimes went for it when offered at other shops, but I've never seen these ML at this shop, probably u need to book them. The "no condom" I don't know, but I got BBBJ every time from the shops here, so I assume it's RAW too.

ffml
30-01-2023, 09:33 AM
That Finish in and CP are RAW. If you are adventurous, u can go for it lol ... I sometimes went for it when offered at other shops, but I've never seen these ML at this shop, probably u need to book them. The "no condom" I don't know, but I got BBBJ every time from the shops here, so I assume it's RAW too.

Wah bro. You so brave ah. Hahah. So far I've never tried it when offered. Still scare. Bbbj is normal I guess.

StupidCharsiew
30-01-2023, 12:18 PM
Anyone tried "World Famous Annie"? I think they are co-own by Woodbar BJ bar

shyATfirst
30-01-2023, 03:03 PM
Hi Bros, is health insurance still needed to travel and enter Bkk?

Eablitz
30-01-2023, 04:42 PM

Should be mainland and India needed. But not so sure

kampongboatman
30-01-2023, 05:10 PM

dont need.

Citizens
30-01-2023, 09:54 PM

Not a requirement but I feel you should still buy for your own safeguard.... better to be safe than sorry later.

lonelyfish
30-01-2023, 10:41 PM
Wah bro. You so brave ah. Hahah. So far I've never tried it when offered. Still scare. Bbbj is normal I guess.

I only do it with selected RTF girls, it helps me finish easier, else sometimes I can go on for an hour or maybe end up CIM / HJ to finish :mad:. My regular still don't offer it to me :(. Maybe only a few ML will do CBJ unless u ask for it.

Frenching / DFK is still something not many ML will offer, if u want this, better ask before taking her. Some even ask for tips just for DFK.

ffml
31-01-2023, 12:18 AM
I only do it with selected RTF girls, it helps me finish easier, else sometimes I can go on for an hour or maybe end up CIM / HJ to finish :mad:. My regular still don't offer it to me :(. Maybe only a few ML will do CBJ unless u ask for it.

Frenching / DFK is still something not many ML will offer, if u want this, better ask before taking her. Some even ask for tips just for DFK.

I used to have that problem of needing a long time to finish but I think the trick is to use the condom that works for you.

So far most that I go to allow dfk and bbbj so not a problem.

lonelyfish
31-01-2023, 01:04 AM
I used to have that problem of needing a long time to finish but I think the trick is to use the condom that works for you.

So far most that I go to allow dfk and bbbj so not a problem.

I bring condoms to BKK. Not just the condom but also how much feel the ML can give u as well. I don't need a long time with my regular, but others varies.

If u try those new XMM at certain shops, some don't dfk, but will give bbbj anyways. I still wanna try them :D despite the chance. Gogo bargirls are good, so far all give plenty of dfk :o and u can test drive them with LD before taking them out, but they are higher cost than a ML with a shorter time.

zinczinc
31-01-2023, 11:32 AM
Hi everyone
I am travelling to bangkok from the 15th to 18th of feb and if anyone looking for companion to go club or cheong, please pm me!

Thanks

lonelyfish
01-02-2023, 12:03 AM
I share my FR from my Dec 2022 trip. What u get from the girls maybe different. Not in order, Standard price from the respective shops apart from the tips:

Nuru Massage
Doki Doki
Girl (Visit 1): Barbie x Mayu, 2 girls, 6,500B x 90 min. I just wanted to try them, otherwise I would just come back to RTF. Both are curvy, Mayu is slimmer and have darker skin. Barbie is very rough with all her actions. Mayu is better. Very good catbath with 2 tongues and lips on you as well as switching during the BBBJ. Both gave BBBJ but no frenching. After the Nuru part, FJ with Barbie then decided to CIM in Mayu, she swallowed the cum, her BBBJ is very good.

Girl (Visit 2): Yuri, 3,500B x 90 min, RTF. Pretty, nice brown skin, curvy. Great Nuru session. I keep RTF her cuz I like her looks and services. Had very good time chatting with her during the session. Get very good catbath, BBBJ and frenching. Tipped her 200B.

Kokoro
Girl: Julia, 4,400B x 90 min. Shower room is full, end up upgrade to the Jacuzzi room for 500B. Managed to get her even though I think she's popular. Pretty with curvy body. Shower and wash up on the plastic stool, not as good as previous girls here. Great Nuru session. Get very good catbath, BBBJ and DFK. Didn’t enjoy the Jacuzzi much, I don’t like water.

Massage Parlours
Butterfly
Girl (Visit 1): Phontip, 2,550B x 90 min. Short, slim and very light with brown skin. I can carry her with 1 hand lol. Took Nuru gel massage. Get B2B massage with the Nuru gel, get BBBJ and DFK. The catbath was so so. Very accommodating girl.

Girl (Visit 2): Balla, 2,400B x 90 min. Short, slim and very light with brown skin, much younger than Phontip. Took oil massage session. Started with some massage, as she closed in, became a DFK fest lol. Get BBBJ and DFK, catbath was so so too. This DFK is very passionate. Very accommodating girl. Tipped her 200B.

Happy BKK
Girl: Noey, 2,500B x 90 min. Pretty with curvy body. Amazing service right from the shower. Can DFK, BBBJ, boobfuck in the shower till u cum, then head to the bed with another round of great service with massage, catbath, DFK, BBBJ, FJ etc. I like this place, can hear girls moaning around.

*** Massage
Girl: Regular ML {RTF}, 1,900B x 60 min. My go to place before I head to the airport, went at 10am. She gives me everything I want except raw. Tipped her {secret}B to keep her happy.

Gogo Bar
Bacarra
Girl: Fang, 4,850B x (short time + LD, beer, ST hotel, etc all in). Pretty and slim body with light skin. Was there for another girl actually, but she didn't turn up lol. Picked this girl instead. Pretty with short hair. Get amazing BBBJ and DFK. Her DFK is very passionate.

Note: My preference about the appearance of the girls maybe different from you. I like dark skin Isaan plain jane girls. All the girls here are from Isaan except for my regular.

StupidCharsiew
01-02-2023, 05:16 AM
I share my FR from my Dec 2022 trip. What u get from the girls maybe different. Not in order, Standard price from the respective shops apart from the tips:

Nice FRs. Now I'm more pumped for my trip next week!

StupidCharsiew
01-02-2023, 06:31 AM
Do you guys always tip the ladies?

I normally tip 100THB even if the service is mediocre but now I'm thinking of tipping only if the service is damn good.

lonelyfish
01-02-2023, 08:56 AM
Do you guys always tip the ladies?

I normally tip 100THB even if the service is mediocre but now I'm thinking of tipping only if the service is damn good.

I only tip the girls which who gave excellent service / very accommodating to put in a lot of effort if I took too long / if I wish to visit her more / gives me great feel / or my regulars. I'll tip 200B to them usually, regular (depends :D).

Somehow the girls can remember very well, they can remember me even when I RTF her 6 mths later. They seem very happy with just a 200B tip, gives u lots of kisses and hugs as u go out and when u RTF next time.

lonelyfish
01-02-2023, 08:59 AM
Nice FRs. Now I'm more pumped for my trip next week!

Do share your FRs. I will share my Jan trip FR in a while.

StupidCharsiew
01-02-2023, 09:23 AM
Do share your FRs. I will share my Jan trip FR in a while.Will look forward to your next FR. I will chiong everyday consisting of BJ bars and soapy/nuru. Really want to empty my ball on siambus :D

lonelyfish
01-02-2023, 10:29 PM
Will look forward to your next FR. I will chiong everyday consisting of BJ bars and soapy/nuru. Really want to empty my ball on siambus :D

I look for girls that can fix my affection deprive. That's why I picked mostly the Isaan girls, of course it still depends on the individual. I skipped the BJ bars cuz the full service shops lets u do almost everything. I think its difficult to get affection from the BJ bars. Of course, sometimes I just want to go at that SYT :D.

I like Nuru also, but lately the weather is so cold, I have a problem enjoying it. That's why I didn't go to Nuru at this time unless my fav is working, probably she was on code red taking a break. Don't like soaking in Jacuzzi, I hate water.

lonelyfish
01-02-2023, 10:50 PM
I share my FR from my Jan 2023 trip. What u get from the girls maybe different. Weather was cold, so didn’t go for Nuru massage this time. I don’t like cold weather, Dec was very cold, I couldn’t really enjoy the Nuru sessions. Not in order, standard price from the respective shops apart from the tips: I didn’t expect to visit this number of girls for this trip, maybe I was too deprived of girls affection, it’s quite an addiction.

Massage Parlours
Butterfly
Girl (Visit 1): Far, 2,400B x 90 min. 21 yo SYT, cute, slim with brown skin, single mum, had a kid at 17. Gives good massage, very good catbath then keeps licking and kissing the neck area, somehow it feels great. Very passionate DFK until skip the BBBJ and do FJ. Very good endurance to cowgirl ride so long. Very good chemistry great time chatting with her during the session. Finish with about 20 min remaining, washed up and lay down cuddle and DFK until times up. I’m her 1st customer on this day despite it’s 8pm.

Girl (Visit 2): Far, 2,400B x 90 min, RTF. Quite a lot of the others MPs had their girls all at work. I was thinking if I should have taken the other girl which I wanted to try but I RTF her because of her good service previously. This time she was tired out, plenty of customers on this day and the day before. Don’t have much endurance this time, can’t pump her for too long as well. Accommodate my DFK with lots of tongue and saliva despite she said she don’t usually DFK with customers, just light kissing. She didn’t seem well, but I still DFK her so much. Gave her 200B tips for her effort and the good experience before.

Happy BKK
Girl: Noey, 2,700B x 120 min, RTF. I RTF her, booked 120 min session to enjoy her until shiok. Great service in the shower and bed as usual. I spent a lot of time DFK her in the shower, pressing her to the wall. After finish, still got over 40 min to do cuddle, chat and DFK lol. 2 shots session, but I can only manage 1. Very accommodating to take my requests for 120 mins. Tipped her 200B.

Mai Chan
Girl: Nonni, 2,400B x 90 min. Slim, at first glance, looks so so, but close up, looks much better. Good shower on that testicle massage chair. Can hug and kiss during the shower then head to the bed. Good chemistry, good to chat with, that mirror is very good for me to watch the catbath and for us to look at each other. I like her catbath, she also likes to have me give her one, so I gave her a my version of a good one lol. I like to look at us in the mirror when we pause DFK sticking close together. Excellent DFK session whenever our lips can reach. I forgot to tip her lol.

Momo Massage Thonglor
Girl: Giftsy, 2,600B x 90 min. She looks much better than in the photos, slim curvy. SOP services, good catbath, but CBJ and no frenching offered. I watch her licking and kissing all over my body during the catbath, looks so sensual, a pity not to be able to taste those lips. Very quiet with no chemistry, end up need to HJ to finish. Her HJ is very good, it took quite some time, but it feels comfortable. You can get very pretty SYT at Momo massage from time to time, but the service provided from the girls varies a lot.

*** Massage
Girl (Visit 1): Regular ML {RTF}, 2,300B x 120 min. I had time on this day, so I spent 2 hrs with her to have her company. I asked her to come early to the shop on the last day of my trip then tip her after that session.

Girl (Visit 2): Regular ML {RTF}, 1,900B x 60 min. Visit her before heading to the airport. Tip her {secret}B to keep her happy.

Gogo Bar
Bacarra
Girl: Aum, 4,850B x (short time + LD, beer, ST hotel, etc all in).. Went there to take a look, sat there for about 45 mins, picked this girl for LD. Pretty with short hair has nice eyes, doesn’t need much makeup. Asked her over for LD, chatted with her for awhile, kiss a few times. Bought another LD chat more then DFK at the sofa, off to barfine lol. Get amazing BBBJ and DFK. Her DFK is very passionate. Has quite some stamina for cowgirl. I like her saying “chob nu mai” + going all out for the DFK during FJ. Can’t speak much English, very good to chat with. Will definitely look for her again.

Note: My preference about the appearance of the girls maybe different from you. I like dark skin Isaan plain jane girls All the girls here are from Isaan except my regular, Aun and Nonni.

lonelyfish
02-02-2023, 12:01 AM
I share my FR from my Nov 2022 trip. This was a business trip. I sneaked out for some girls when I had time. What u get from the girls maybe different. Not in order, Standard price from the respective shops apart from the tips:

Nuru Massage
Kokoro
Girl: Natalie, 3,900B x 90 min. Short and curvy, she is not slim. Shower and wash up on the plastic stool, excellent chair play sits on your lap for B2B, lots of grinding on pussy and boob fuck. Hot and cold water BBBJ on the chair, did AR from below the chair then another one on the nuru mat. Great Nuru session but spent too much time here. Get very good catbath, DFK, BBBJ.

Massage Parlours
Momo Massage Thonglor
Girl (Visit 1): Bowie, 2,500B x 90 min. Very pretty and cute SYT, very slim with brown skin. Looks way better than her photos, probably is a university girl. She initiated DFK in the shower, I like it. Spent some time to enjoy her. Good catbath, offers DFK and BBBJ. Very tight pussy. Excellent service. Tipped her 200B.

Girl (Visit 2): Natasha, 2,500B x 90 min. Pretty and cute SYT, very slim. Looks like a university girl. Doesn't offer kissing, she will bite u if u kiss her, but I keep risking it anyway haha. Good catbath, BBBJ. Her cat bath is full of saliva. Very tight pussy. Service overall is very good, just lack that kissing.

*** Massage
Girl: Regular ML {RTF}, 1,900B x 90 min. I left my colleague alone at platinum mall to shop alone while I sneaked out to visit my regular for some company. Tipped her {secret}B to keep her happy.

Gogo Bar
Bacarra
Girl: Patty, 4,850B x (short time + LD, beer, ST hotel, etc all in). Very pretty and cute SYT, slim with brown skin. Enhanced C cup boobs, feels soft. Get amazing BBBJ and plenty DFK. Comfortable to hug, very accomodating and have lots of stamina.

Note: My preference about the appearance of the girls maybe different from you. I like dark skin Isaan plain jane girls. All the girls here are from Isaan except for my regular.

destinedt
02-02-2023, 05:04 AM
Hello Bros! Here're some FRs for bangkok Sukumvit on my most recent trip (Jan2023)

Sukumvit - Soi Nana (soi 4)

Billboard (Level 3)
Girl 1- #501 (https://sammyboyforum.fun/usertag.php?do=list&action=hash&hash=501) (cant rmb name) super cute and sweet face!
Short time 2000 Baht, Bar fine 500 baht. 20yo. Worked for about 6 months.
Speaks little english. But trust me, you'll want to bring this girl overnight.
Tight, fresh and no plastic done. Sweet like GND. super GFE too. Very affectionate.

Girl 2 & 3 - #79 (https://sammyboyforum.fun/usertag.php?do=list&action=hash&hash=79) and #121 (https://sammyboyforum.fun/usertag.php?do=list&action=hash&hash=121) ? Had a sandwich threesome with these 2 girls.
#79 (https://sammyboyforum.fun/usertag.php?do=list&action=hash&hash=79) only started working for like 3 days. 20 years old. Cute and petite
The other girl not my type, but she was still an OK bonk. Threesome started out really well with the 2 girls
making out and me fingering them both, followed by a double bj. Ended the session with my balls and wallet feeling empty hahaha

Sukumvit (Soi Cowboy)

Penny Black - Opens till late. Lots of Coyotes and freelancers. But none in their early 20s.
Many transgender and ladyboy as well, so beware.

A lot of taxi drivers will ask you to go to an 'after party' and some will even tell you its 'free'
Don't bother going because its a shitty place with a lot of lonely drunk men and few girls...
plus 300 baht entry fee lol.

Sukumvit (soi 11)

Sugar Club - Mostly Ang Mohs. But great for partying in a group (SFW) with good Hip Hop music

Siammy
02-02-2023, 06:39 AM
Massage Parlours
Momo Massage Thonglor
Girl (Visit 1): Bowie, 2,500B x 90 min. Very pretty and cute SYT, very slim with brown skin. Looks way better than her photos, probably is a university girl. She initiated DFK in the shower, I like it. Spent some time to enjoy her. Good catbath, offers DFK and BBBJ. Very tight pussy. Excellent service. Tipped her 200B.

Girl (Visit 2): Natasha, 2,500B x 90 min. Pretty and cute SYT, very slim. Looks like a university girl. Doesn't offer kissing, she will bite u if u kiss her, but I keep risking it anyway haha. Good catbath, BBBJ. Her cat bath is full of saliva. Very tight pussy. Service overall is very good, just lack that kissing.Seems you like Momo. Curious as to why you don't try Pretty, which is almost next door? They're famous for offering SYTs.

lonelyfish
02-02-2023, 08:20 AM
Seems you like Momo. Curious as to why you don't try Pretty, which is almost next door? They're famous for offering SYTs.

I've tried Pretty 3 times, but I find more of the girls from Momo are prettier :D ... And I have a list of girls to try at Momo. Both have SYTs. It is also more difficult to get the exact girl u want at Pretty, there is booking service too, but not as good as Momo's. Momo also has a "Today Working" list which updates the evening before.

Rolan
02-02-2023, 08:39 AM
Hi Bro
I’ve tried momo for 3 to 4 times but (without offense it is only my own opinion) don’t like too much girl’s look and how they play which customers
Anyone have had experience in the next shop pretty massage ? I’ve been there 2 times but all girls already booked only one not so attractive ?
Thanks for sharing your experience

lonelyfish
02-02-2023, 09:09 AM
Hi Bro
I’ve tried momo for 3 to 4 times but (without offense it is only my own opinion) don’t like too much girl’s look and how they play which customers
Anyone have had experience in the next shop pretty massage ? I’ve been there 2 times but all girls already booked only one not so attractive ?
Thanks for sharing your experience

Going to these 2 places are really just to get SYTs for company. Momo has more younger girls (u need to +1/2 to their age in the site), end up u got about 24 - 26yo at Momo and close to 28 - 29yo girls at Pretty . I haven't got a girl above 23yo at Momo. Maybe my preference is different from u, I like to pick plain jane SYTs. The service both give u are quite random. A lot of them quite noob, sometimes u need to tell them what u want, or just slowly do it to them :D, feels like u brought a classmate back during yr school time for the 1st time. They are quite accommodating except for a few. I see quite a number of customers book the girl out of these 2 places.

I've tried Pretty 3 times, if u walk in, it is very difficult to get the girl u want. Most are working, booked or outcall. I at most saw 3 in there when walk-in. The booking is just a chat, u don't know which girls are working on that day until u ask. I'm still trying to book some of their girls.

I like Momo's line, they always update the daily schedules and new girls joining the shop, I like to pick these new girls. Sometimes, I book them at the airport on my way to BKK.

Rolan
02-02-2023, 03:39 PM
HI Bro,
Thanks so lot for your informations. It's confirmed at pretty it's very difficult to find girls working when walk in.
So I will try again momo as it has been long I didn't come there.
Thanks again.

lonelyfish
02-02-2023, 08:29 PM
HI Bro,
Thanks so lot for your informations. It's confirmed at pretty it's very difficult to find girls working when walk in.
Thanks again.

It's a hit and miss for service skills at Momo and Pretty. But u can get a SYT. Maybe I will try advance booking for Pretty again next time, I just couldn't get those girls I wanted. It seems they got a new roster of girls as well.

Samsie
03-02-2023, 12:31 AM
Any recommendations?

Siammy
03-02-2023, 07:12 AM
HI Bro,
Thanks again.Pretty is so popular that it's almost futile to go there even on a weeknight. Only a few girls left, all older.

But one time there was one super chio SYT. Maybe she had just come downstairs. When I asked for a lineup, she refused to look at me. I chose her anyway and she seemed upset. But in the room, after we got to know each other more intimately, she warmed up and it was a great session. :D

lonelyfish
03-02-2023, 08:32 AM
Pretty is so popular that it's almost futile to go there even on a weeknight. Only a few girls left, all older.

But one time there was one super chio SYT. Maybe she had just come downstairs. When I asked for a lineup, she refused to look at me. I chose her anyway and she seemed upset. But in the room, after we got to know each other more intimately, she warmed up and it was a great session. :D

Actually for both Momo and Pretty, u need to book the chio SYTs if u want them, otherwise u be left with the older girls. I will try Pretty again on my next trip.

Since beginning this year, both of them increased their rates. 60 / 90 min +100B, 120 min +300B. I like to take the 120 min whenever I got time, cuz was only like 200B more, now it's 400B more.

lonelyfish
03-02-2023, 08:49 AM
I share my FR from my Sep 2022 trip. What u get from the girls maybe different. I think this is the last throwback FR I will post, anything before, maybe the girls not there already. Looking forward to my next trip with more girls. Not in order, Standard price from the respective shops apart from the tips:

Nuru Massage
Doki Doki
Girl: Sara, 3,500B x 90 min. Curvy, enhanced C cup boobs, not very soft. I booked her while at the airport, went to the shop at the booked time. The shop made a mistake, she was supposed to be on off day, but she still came over for the booking, what a good attitude. Amazing wash up and nuru on the nuru mat, her B2B actions + DFK was so arousing with such great feeling that I cum during the nuru session haha. Excellent catbath, DFK, BBBJ and AR. Tipped her 200B.

Kokoro
Girl: Nabi, 3,900B x 90 min. Short and curvy with a sweet face. Was a new girl at this shop. Shower and wash up on the plastic stool, excellent chair play sits on your lap for B2B, rubs ur small head on pussy and BBBJ. Excellent nuru session and catbath. Provides BBBJ and AR. Allows some kissing, no DFK. Very tight pussy. Tipped her 200B.

Massage Parlours
Momo Massage Thonglor
Girl (Visit 1): Miso, 2,500B x 90 min. Cute , very short and curvy, not slim. Allows plenty of DFK, licks you a lot. Full catbath for front only. Offers BBBJ. Very playful, keeps teasing.

Girl (Visit 2): Regular ML {RTF}, 2,500B x 90 min. Pretty and cute 20yo SYT, very slim. Enhanced B cup boobs, which were hard. Looks like a university girl. Is a pity, she was my regular until she doesn't work anymore. She provides me a different feeling I had from other ML. Excellent full catbath back and front. Offers BBBJ. I always try to finish faster with her cuz I want to enjoy her affectionate DFK and cuddles with remaining time. I hope I can find her again. Tipped her {secret}B to keep her happy.

*** Massage
Girl: ****, 1,900B x 90 min. My regular was on code red, so I took her instead. She had booking, but the customer did not arrive and not responding, so forget him lol. She is not young, but slim 36yo MILF. At first glance don’t look very attractive, but close up will turn sweet. Excellent catbath with lots of licking, plenty of DFK. Very active woman. Offers BBBJ and DFK.

Gogo Bar
Bacarra
Girl: Pern, 4,430B x (short time + LD, beer, ST hotel, etc all in). Very pretty, girl next door, slim with brown skin. Very soft skin, I barfine her cuz her skin felt so great. Can DFK at the sofa when she keep me company when I buy her LD. Doesn't know how to do proper catbath, but she licks me around. Plenty of DFK, saliva everywhere haha. Provides BBBJ and does FJ in all sorts of positions.

Note: My preference about the appearance of the girls maybe different from you. I like dark skin Isaan plain jane girls. All the girls here are from Isaan.

shyATfirst
03-02-2023, 12:22 PM
Not a requirement but I feel you should still buy for your own safeguard.... better to be safe than sorry later.

Thanks Bro

shyATfirst
03-02-2023, 12:24 PM
Should be mainland and India needed. But not so sure

Thanks Bro

shyATfirst
03-02-2023, 12:25 PM
dont need.

Thanks Bro

redalert1
03-02-2023, 04:31 PM
This is a throw back on my November trip. Booked 3 hour session Patty and the massage is beyond decent. I have back injury and the massage doer unlock the knot on my back.

Plus point: Command of English is good
Things to look out for: Do travel with BTS if you can. I was late due to traffic (really bad) as I have no access to BTS session from my starting place. Thanks to the handler who is willing to accommodate the delay.

UrbanDecal
03-02-2023, 07:18 PM
I share my FR from my Sep 2022 trip. What u get from the girls maybe different. I think this is the last throwback FR I will post, anything before, maybe the girls not there already. Looking forward to my next trip with more girls. Not in order, Standard price from the respective shops apart from the tips:

Nuru Massage
Doki Doki
Girl: Sara, 3,500B x 90 min. Curvy, enhanced C cup boobs, not very soft. I booked her while at the airport, went to the shop at the booked time. The shop made a mistake, she was supposed to be on off day, but she still came over for the booking, what a good attitude. Amazing wash up and nuru on the nuru mat, her B2B actions + DFK was so arousing with such great feeling that I cum during the nuru session haha. Excellent catbath, DFK, BBBJ and AR. Tipped her 200B.

Kokoro
Girl: Nabi, 3,900B x 90 min. Short and curvy with a sweet face. Was a new girl at this shop. Shower and wash up on the plastic stool, excellent chair play sits on your lap for B2B, rubs ur small head on pussy and BBBJ. Excellent nuru session and catbath. Provides BBBJ and AR. Allows some kissing, no DFK. Very tight pussy. Tipped her 200B.

Massage Parlours
Momo Massage Thonglor
Girl (Visit 1): Miso, 2,500B x 90 min. Cute , very short and curvy, not slim. Allows plenty of DFK, licks you a lot. Full catbath for front only. Offers BBBJ. Very playful, keeps teasing.

Girl (Visit 2): Regular ML {RTF}, 2,500B x 90 min. Pretty and cute 20yo SYT, very slim. Enhanced B cup boobs, which were hard. Looks like a university girl. Is a pity, she was my regular until she doesn't work anymore. She provides me a different feeling I had from other ML. Excellent full catbath back and front. Offers BBBJ. I always try to finish faster with her cuz I want to enjoy her affectionate DFK and cuddles with remaining time. I hope I can find her again. Tipped her {secret}B to keep her happy.

*** Massage
Girl: ****, 1,900B x 90 min. My regular was on code red, so I took her instead. She had booking, but the customer did not arrive and not responding, so forget him lol. She is not young, but slim 36yo MILF. At first glance don’t look very attractive, but close up will turn sweet. Excellent catbath with lots of licking, plenty of DFK. Very active woman. Offers BBBJ and DFK.

Gogo Bar
Bacarra
Girl: Pern, 4,430B x (short time + LD, beer, ST hotel, etc all in). Very pretty, girl next door, slim with brown skin. Very soft skin, I barfine her cuz her skin felt so great. Can DFK at the sofa when she keep me company when I buy her LD. Doesn't know how to do proper catbath, but she licks me around. Plenty of DFK, saliva everywhere haha. Provides BBBJ and does FJ in all sorts of positions.

Note: My preference about the appearance of the girls maybe different from you. I like dark skin Isaan plain jane girls. All the girls here are from Isaan.

Hi bro. Can I check that for the MP: Momo Massage Thonglor, is it full service?

lonelyfish
03-02-2023, 09:50 PM
Hi bro. Can I check that for the MP: Momo Massage Thonglor, is it full service?

Yes, it is full service, and so are all which I posted in my FRs.

upgrademaster08
03-02-2023, 10:47 PM
Did any bros try before solsabai outcall massage?

ceandy
04-02-2023, 12:24 AM
Will be in BKK next week if any bros want to chiong together, please PM me.

pantsonfire
04-02-2023, 09:56 AM
Spaceplus still closing at 1am but there are more standing tables. Seems like norm is people go spaceplus then hit the after party club in thong lor which closws 4am. Spaceplus is too touristy now and a place i avoid going.

secretlurker88
04-02-2023, 05:22 PM
bkk on 11th night and 14th onwards, any bro wanna chiong together pls pm! cheers

Roll8426
04-02-2023, 06:08 PM
Will be in Bangkok for the week. Anyone interested to go chiong or clubbing can pm me.

Libero
05-02-2023, 04:12 PM
Baccara is back to mostly busy times. But stocks are still the same old fish sadly.

Went by and gave me the usual card for takeaway.

2 X LDs = 230x2 = 460baht
Barfine = 700baht
ST = 3000baht
LT = 6000baht

So a quickie will cost you at least up to 5000 baht with your own drinks.

Was there at prime time and saw tag numbers 3 and 15 were chio and popular.

There were also the usual big boobies in 212 and 267.

lonelyfish
05-02-2023, 07:40 PM
Baccara is back to mostly busy times. But stocks are still the same old fish sadly.

Went by and gave me the usual card for takeaway.

2 X LDs = 230x2 = 460baht
Barfine = 700baht
ST = 3000baht
LT = 6000baht

So a quickie will cost you at least up to 5000 baht with your own drinks.

Was there at prime time and saw tag numbers 3 and 15 were chio and popular.

There were also the usual big boobies in 212 and 267.

The beer is now 190B each.

lonelyfish
06-02-2023, 08:44 AM
Just know that with Noey, you’re not getting a session but an experience. Looking forward to the next Bangkok trip already! If you’re in Bangkok, pls support her my bros, she’s definitely bang for buck.

Pro tip: Visit her at the start of your trip, in case everything else disappoints after that, you could end your trip on a high with her.

Yes, very amazing experience with her that I had to take her for 2hrs session for my last trip.

osamalee
06-02-2023, 09:38 AM
Morning guys, impromptu trip to Bkk today for 3 day. Anybody want meet for drinks?

wa haha
06-02-2023, 10:26 AM
Yes, very amazing experience with her that I had to take her for 2hrs session for my last trip.

Fully agreed on this. Met her last week too and surprised at her service and was indeed a good time.

osamalee
06-02-2023, 08:20 PM
Spaceplus still closing at 1am but there are more standing tables. Seems like norm is people go spaceplus then hit the after party club in thong lor which closws 4am. Spaceplus is too touristy now and a place i avoid going.

Which club in Thonlor you referring too? Urban music bar or Bliss?

funtimez5472
06-02-2023, 08:38 PM
Hi guys,

my gf and I wanted to have a fun time at Bangkok. was planning to go to The Pimp or Elite and get a KTV room and hire a few girls from there to play with us. budget ablut SGD3K for the night

Quality of girls- was wondering how are the quality of girls at the Pimp vs Elite currently ? open to other gclubs too

Playability - how open and fun are the girls at The Pimp vs Elite? e.g., playing with another girl, stripping, touching (to what extent?). don't Need to tabao

Tips - do yall give tips to the girls and waiters ? if so, what is the standard?

others - any other tips from you pros about how to have a good time there ?

Just joined the community. thankful for any inputs/advice !

funtimez5472
06-02-2023, 08:44 PM
Hi guys,

my gf and I wanted to have a fun time at Bangkok. was planning to go to The Pimp or Elite and get a KTV room and hire a few girls from there to play with us. budget ablut SGD3K for the night

Quality of girls- was wondering how are the quality of girls at the Pimp vs Elite currently ? open to other gclubs too

Playability - how open and fun are the girls at The Pimp vs Elite? e.g., playing with another girl, stripping, touching (to what extent?). don't Need to tabao

Tips - do yall give tips to the girls and waiters ? if so, what is the standard?

others - any other tips from you pros about how to have a good time there ?

Just joined the community. thankful for any inputs/advice !

lonelyfish
06-02-2023, 08:44 PM
Wah she gave you her Tiktok? Nice :D

I have wefies with some ML and bargirls.

lonelyfish
06-02-2023, 10:16 PM
Fully agreed on this. Met her last week too and surprised at her service and was indeed a good time.

After I tried her the first time, I knew I should go again, then went for a 2hrs session. There's a ML at Mai Chan can do similar also, she gonna be my 1st visit next trip. Very well worth it to go for 2hr sessions with them.

StupidCharsiew
06-02-2023, 11:05 PM
Soi Cowboy got so many weirdos. Got couples, female friends etc. Now it has become a tourist attraction 🤷‍♂️

I think it's Shark that has a male server. I'm okay so long as the guy don't touch me 55555

Starscream23
07-02-2023, 02:12 AM
Wah she gave you her Tiktok? Nice :D

Yes my bro, also posted the photos with permission.

StupidCharsiew
07-02-2023, 08:59 AM
Yes my bro, also posted the photos with permission.Nah. I went to the website and seems they forgot to censor her ID name 555555. Anyway her account is private

osamalee
07-02-2023, 10:53 AM
Went Terra alone last night, place still have seats available around 11pm. Monday is not a good day for locals to drink but great for me since i can get a place easily. Crowd on Monday seem mostly couples outing more then girls night out.
Couldnt finish my bottle and just gave it to some random table beforr leaving.

alexalmighty90
07-02-2023, 10:59 AM
Went Terra alone last night, place still have seats available around 11pm. Monday is not a good day for locals to drink but great for me since i can get a place easily. Crowd on Monday seem mostly couples outing more then girls night out.

dispersed abit. they opened a 2nd one at Bang Na, so those stay near that area will not go Thong Lor.

alexalmighty90
07-02-2023, 11:00 AM
Soi Cowboy got so many weirdos. Got couples, female friends etc. Now it has become a tourist attraction 🤷‍♂️

I think it's Shark that has a male server. I'm okay so long as the guy don't touch me 55555

hahahaha same same i also dont want male come touch me in this kind of places!

alexalmighty90
07-02-2023, 11:03 AM

spaceplus now becoming G club for tourist. they have working girls inside already. boring already... gone are the days where really chiong local flavour. china infested.

alexalmighty90
07-02-2023, 11:05 AM

with all these positive reviews i also should try.

osamalee
07-02-2023, 11:06 AM
dispersed abit. they opened a 2nd one at Bang Na, so those stay near that area will not go Thong Lor.

Theres even one morr at Liberty Plaza and they pushing that place with promotions quite abit. They still have buy 1 free 1 chivas regal(free bottle claim at liberty)

chuckycheese84
07-02-2023, 12:24 PM
Theres even one morr at Liberty Plaza and they pushing that place with promotions quite abit. They still have buy 1 free 1 chivas regal(free bottle claim at liberty)

while so many closing down they expanding...

pantsonfire
07-02-2023, 12:25 PM
spaceplus now becoming G club for tourist. they have working girls inside already. boring already... gone are the days where really chiong local flavour. china infested.

Yeah these are rare. New places around now which are better. Though, rather than post it on the forum and get it infested with tourists i just keep it for now.
Was at Terra on sunday night and was full crowd. Did spot a few tourists in the place but not as heavy as spaceplus. Though, not as many girls as before and possibly due to a sunday night. Finished 2 bottles with 2 girls and 2 bros before heading off to a ktv. Left at 4am.

procks
07-02-2023, 12:46 PM
Yeah these are rare. New places around now which are better. Though, rather than post it on the forum and get it infested with tourists i just keep it for now.
Was at Terra on sunday night and was full crowd. Did spot a few tourists in the place but not as heavy as spaceplus. Though, not as many girls as before and possibly due to a sunday night. Finished 2 bottles with 2 girls and 2 bros before heading off to a ktv. Left at 4am.

Am going over to Terra next sunday. am told by a working lady that there are girls there? how does it work over there compared to night club? easy to spot them(freelancers) ? can advise a bit?

TonyCheong2
07-02-2023, 02:07 PM
Am going over to Terra next sunday. am told by a working lady that there are girls there? how does it work over there compared to night club? easy to spot them (freelancers) ? can advise a bit?

555 hiso Soi Thonglor becoming humsup zone? :eek: :p

For humsup activities go to Soi Holland better or eat noodles and wash eyes outside Czech G-Club. :D

swakoo1409
07-02-2023, 02:14 PM

For humsup activities go to Soi Holland better or eat noodles and wash eyes outside Czech G-Club. :D

getting too popular but only terra and a few others... alot of places at ekkmai and thonglor actually losing money now... and some closed down even after they try opening after covid.

procks
07-02-2023, 02:21 PM

what to do, before Covid there's quite a number of clubs where there are working ladies to get while drinking but nowadays alot close down already, my favourite hang out spot then was insanity club also close now.

so need to look for new places where there's nice enviroment with music and girls.

pantsonfire
07-02-2023, 02:41 PM
Am going over to Terra next sunday. am told by a working lady that there are girls there? how does it work over there compared to night club? easy to spot them(freelancers) ? can advise a bit?

These are regular bars to pick up girls if u got charm, looks and money. Defo no FLs here.

pantsonfire
07-02-2023, 02:43 PM

Was at liberty on Monday. A much bigger place and the crowd is defintely young. I think my table was the only non thai table lol.

osamalee
07-02-2023, 04:39 PM
Was at liberty on Monday. A much bigger place and the crowd is defintely young. I think my table was the only non thai table lol.

Wow we almost would have met last night. I was considering between Liberty and Thonglor but choose Thonglor as it was nearer to where i did my thai massage

wa haha
07-02-2023, 05:23 PM
After I tried her the first time, I knew I should go again, then went for a 2hrs session. There's a ML at Mai Chan can do similar also, she gonna be my 1st visit next trip. Very well worth it to go for 2hr sessions with them.

Totally, managed to get her once she started her shift. I tried another ML at Butterfly too, was quite a new experience for myself. Let us know of your adventures with the ML at Mai Chan :D

lonelyfish
07-02-2023, 08:36 PM
Totally, managed to get her once she started her shift. I tried another ML at Butterfly too, was quite a new experience for myself. Let us know of your adventures with the ML at Mai Chan :D

I did in an earlier post. I posted 4 trips of FR (with about 25+ sessions) here. Do share yours too lol.

Ref: I share my FR from my Jan 2023 trip.
https://sbf.world/showpost.php?p=22026260&postcount=34764

Massage Parlours
Mai Chan
Girl: Nonni, 2,400B x 90 min. Slim, at first glance, looks so so, but close up, looks much better. Good shower on that testicle massage chair. Can hug and kiss during the shower then head to the bed. Good chemistry, good to chat with, that mirror is very good for me to watch the catbath and for us to look at each other. I like her catbath, she also likes to have me give her one, so I gave her a my version of a good one lol. I like to look at us in the mirror when we pause DFK sticking close together. Excellent DFK session whenever our lips can reach. I forgot to tip her lol.

TonyCheong2
08-02-2023, 02:20 PM
getting too popular but only terra and a few others... alot of places at ekkmai and thonglor actually losing money now... and some closed down even after they try opening after covid.

555 walau Terra so many uncles and aunties.
No wai loon! :eek:

what to do, before Covid there's quite a number of clubs where there are working ladies to get while drinking but nowadays alot close down already, my favourite hang out spot then was insanity club also close now.

so need to look for new places where there's nice enviroment with music and girls.

These are regular bars to pick up girls if u got charm, looks and money. Defo no FLs here.

Khun pantsonfire is right.
Do not go to Thonglor and Ekamai to intentionally look for FLs. :cool:

If you've superstar charm then can try your luck for ONS.

Did not investigate Liberty Plaza in my recent trip.
Thought the place was dead 555. :D

Last visit to this building was having drinks at Bombay Bar.

Anyway my conclusion of current BKK cheong scene is that prices in establishments are way overpriced.
I did not even bonk and only went to some drinking places.

Also a recent FR on another thread by a bro said he was slapped with a farang surcharge in Emmanuelle even if he is obviously an Asian.
This kind of farce will not happen under Chuwit's management!

From G-Clubs to Soapy MPs, things have really changed but for the worse!

osamalee
08-02-2023, 02:42 PM
With the influx of Koreans and China tourist in recent years, many things have changed even before covid...just that now the pace picks up even faster.
There are still hidden gems everywhere you go, just probably only if the lock is ready to be unlocked and you have the right key. Woman here are so used to being approached they have grown weary of guys to a certain extend

TonyCheong2
08-02-2023, 03:35 PM
With the influx of Koreans and China tourist in recent years, many things have changed even before covid...just that now the pace picks up even faster.

There are still hidden gems everywhere you go, just probably only if the lock is ready to be unlocked and you have the right key. Woman here are so used to being approached they have grown weary of guys to a certain extend

555 well said!

I think I have to switch from big Soapy MPs to those small MPs with special service to find better value.
Strategy has to evolve with the times to seek out the hidden gems.

Yes too many humsup foreigners in Thailand. :p

Up you my 8 humble rep points! :)

osamalee
08-02-2023, 03:38 PM
555 well said!

I think I have to switch from big Soapy MPs to those small MPs with special service to find better value.
Strategy has to evolve with the times to seek out the hidden gems.

Yes too many humsup foreigners in Thailand. :p

Up you my 8 humble rep points! :)

I believe those well known places to us in this forum is also known to Koreans. So we should divide and conquer new grounds!
There is a new club at Thonglor called Taste. Just open last month already visited by koreans now...they also quite updated

swakoo1409
08-02-2023, 03:48 PM
555 walau Terra so many uncles and aunties.
No wai loon! :eek:

Khun pantsonfire is right.
Do not go to Thonglor and Ekamai to intentionally look for FLs. :cool:

If you've superstar charm then can try your luck for ONS.

Did not investigate Liberty Plaza in my recent trip.
Thought the place was dead 555. :D

Last visit to this building was having drinks at Bombay Bar.

Anyway my conclusion of current BKK cheong scene is that prices in establishments are way overpriced.
I did not even bonk and only went to some drinking places.

Also a recent FR on another thread by a bro said he was slapped with a farang surcharge in Emmanuelle even if he is obviously an Asian.
This kind of farce will not happen under Chuwit's management!

From G-Clubs to Soapy MPs, things have really changed but for the worse!

yes la terra for ONS but you must be able to get the girl.

WhyWhineSir
09-02-2023, 07:13 AM
Will be in BKK until 14th feb. Any bros wanna go cheong together?

StupidCharsiew
09-02-2023, 08:59 AM
Wah yesterday I went Maichan all either busy or not working. Or maybe I went an hour after they opened so not many girls. Best to Line them before heading down. Must definitely try the "stool" when you're there 55555

Edit: Try Emiko or Akiko. I forgot who but damn busty. She walked past after using toilet so can see

TonyCheong2
09-02-2023, 02:19 PM
I believe those well known places to us in this forum is also known to Koreans. So we should divide and conquer new grounds!

There is a new club at Thonglor called Taste. Just open last month already visited by koreans now...they also quite updated

Taste club should be in Ekamai right?

yes la terra for ONS but you must be able to get the girl.

Haizzz no money and no looks can only cheong humsup places. :o

osamalee
09-02-2023, 05:37 PM
Taste club should be in Ekamai right?

Yup at Ekkamai

StupidCharsiew
09-02-2023, 06:43 PM
For those in BKK or visiting next week, you can try Butterfly Massage. There's a lady named "Rose". Plump girl with natural Ecups and lots of GFE. Her photo is short hair but now long hair. Do note she's planning to leave soon once her contract with agency is over. She's new to this line and did other jobs before. Her English is good so no problems.

She's a very funny and nice girl. If you're lucky she might reveal more of herself. Can take what she said with a grain of salt. She also has a step sister named "Lily" but not on website yet.

Roll8426
09-02-2023, 10:46 PM
Was originally thinking of posting a diary of my adventures some time after my trip, but thought that this recommendation bears a shout-out to all the other bros who might be looking for something similar.

In my experience thus far, Analisa Massage really deserves the fame if you're looking for a good, long, sensual massage that gives one relief without expecting one to perform, if you know what I mean.

Most other massages are either sub-par or get to the FS part too quickly with a frumpy girl cos the selection was not good that day.

But not at Analisa, you don't (shouldn't) come here to fuck the ladies. You come here to get pampered for 90 or 120 mins while these professionals oil and rub you all over and tease 2 shots out of you the whole way. And they respect giving you the time you paid for.

Their specialty room has a massage bed with a glory hole so both girls can massage the big boy and the small boy at the same time. And as their signboard indicates, you can make special requests for services related to *nal if that floats your boat.

I just thought this places bears mention as one of the types of experiences you just can't find easily in SG anymore, and is also differentiated enough from all the other massage shops in BKK.

Cheers.

StupidCharsiew
09-02-2023, 11:10 PM
Was originally thinking of posting a diary of my adventures some time after my trip, but thought that this recommendation bears a shout-out to all the other bros who might be looking for something similar.

In my experience thus far, Analisa Massage really deserves the fame if you're looking for a good, long, sensual massage that gives one relief without expecting one to perform, if you know what I mean.

Most other massages are either sub-par or get to the FS part too quickly with a frumpy girl cos the selection was not good that day.

But not at Analisa, you don't (shouldn't) come here to fuck the ladies. You come here to get pampered for 90 or 120 mins while these professionals oil and rub you all over and tease 2 shots out of you the whole way. And they respect giving you the time you paid for.

Their specialty room has a massage bed with a glory hole so both girls can massage the big boy and the small boy at the same time. And as their signboard indicates, you can make special requests for services related to *nal if that floats your boat.

I just thought this places bears mention as one of the types of experiences you just can't find easily in SG anymore, and is also differentiated enough from all the other massage shops in BKK.

Cheers.Nice. Initially I wanted to visit them as I also walked past their shop but I had change of plans. Maybe next time I will try. Their site also seems to be down since this week.

procks
10-02-2023, 11:55 AM

Cheers.
went there twice before C19. took the prostate massage package. quite fun :)

jrphotography
10-02-2023, 01:08 PM
Any bro going over in the 2nd or 3rd week March? Looking for kakis to chill, eat and hang around.

StupidCharsiew
10-02-2023, 03:47 PM
Wah serious. Chionging in BKK can really chiong until 2ic spoil sia. Got so many choices like BJ Bar and Nuru at affordable prices too

osamalee
10-02-2023, 09:18 PM
Spent my last night in BKK drinking alone after the girl that was supposed to meet me changed her mind. Sucks not to have back up contacts.

Anyway this trip I went to Bkk to escape frustrations back in Sinkie land. Somehow whack 3/4 bottle of Martell by my own and manage to snake walk back to my hotel. I swear this is the night i experienced the most epic puke marathon in my life. My wind pipe all the way to my stomach still hurts 2 days later and hard to swallow food.

I still love the fact I can let loose myself fully in Bkk and nobody judges. Cant even acheive 30% of that in SG

Posti34
10-02-2023, 10:37 PM
Spent my last night in BKK drinking alone after the girl that was supposed to meet me changed her mind. Sucks not to have back up contacts.

Anyway this trip I went to Bkk to escape frustrations back in Sinkie land. Somehow whack 3/4 bottle of Martell by my own and manage to snake walk back to my hotel. I swear this is the night i experienced the most epic puke marathon in my life. My wind pipe all the way to my stomach still hurts 2 days later and hard to swallow food.

I still love the fact I can let loose myself fully in Bkk and nobody judges. Cant even acheive 30% of that in SG

What if you get spotted in bkk? Now a lot of sinkie in bkk.

Starscream23
11-02-2023, 12:36 AM
I'd like to second all that Starscream23, I couldn't agree more. Noey of BKK Happy is one of the best providers in Bangkok these days, bar none. She's one of the reasons I truly miss Bangkok and wish I was back there more than ever. Damn my financials. She and Haru really made my trip that time worth it. Not sure if Haru is still around or if she'll be back, but Noey alone is worth the trip. I'd like to think that I kinda helped a little in popularizing her a while back with my reports, God knows she's worth every dollar, I made sure to tip her good and for the fellow samsters who partake in time with her, please tip her well too. She's the whole package. I tell ya fellas, I miss Bangkok, it's like a drug. The whole idea was to fuck like crazy to get over the lockdown blues, and then get on with my stupid life, but instead it's done the opposite. It's made me want to go to Bangkok even more. Like a drug, I can't get enough. I'm this close to biting the bullet and just saying fuck it, fuck my financials and fly back to Thailand and go nutz again. You only live once. 
Put it this way, if you live long enough to know that you're about to die, I betcha one of the last things you'll think about is how you coulda just spent your dough fucking babes, instead of it just sitting in an account somewhere for the potentiality of a long life. What's the point of a long life anyway if it's gonna be miserable and fuck-less? Live fast, die young. Not that I'm even young anymore. It's a tough balancing act now, but at the same time with more countries opening up, and more tourists going back to Thailand, I might not have the same level of having Bangkok all to myself like I did last summer. I notice too that prices have definitely gone back up to catch up with all the tourists going back. I gather that when I went last year, it was just the beginning of the re-openings, that's why I could afford more and better. With the exact same Bangkok trip setup, time of year, hotel, flights, etc, 2023 is gonna cost me at least 20% more. I tell ya fellas, you dudes out there in South East Asia, gettin' to go to Bangkok whenever you like, you guys got it lucky. Don't ever leave. With each year that passes in my miserable life, I'm more and more drawn to the idea of retiring in Thailand. Just like Noey is the whole package, I do sincerely feel that Thailand is a country that has the whole package. It's safe, affordable, great food, and even the weather doesn't seem so bad, especially with how bad this winter has been here. I've experienced some real brutal tropical heat in my life, but compared to the incredible winter cold here, maybe, just maybe I can deal with the heat again. 

But my life is full of ironies. I wouldn't be surprised if by the time I finally get to go back to Bangkok, Noey retires or something. She's a real gem, a real peach. She's the type that some guy will eventually try to marry and bring back to Japan, Singapore, etc. But these Thai girls don't leave Thailand so easily, the fact that they do all that they do for their family back home in the village somewhere, goes to show their dedication to mom and dad is pure iron. I don't even think it's an Asian thing, I think it's mainly a Thai thing, just how much pressure they put on the girls in the family to provide is beyond explanation. Having gotten to know so many Thai girls in the business of what they do, it's 90% boils back down to the family in the village. And you know on one level or another it's true, sure it comes with a heavy dose of sob story, but it's anecdotally confirmed time and time again. You don't really find that in other cultures, anywhere. It's sad in a way, cause it almost feels like a kind of familial blackmail. Like these girls were born, and honestly no one asks to be born, and their destinies, their fates are already sealed from day one. Poor village, with little to no educational opportunities, somehow expected to care for the families expenses and what not. Most of them will say their families don't know what they do in the big city, but you can see it in their eyes, that the parents do know, but just don't really care cause they want the cash and are somehow okay with their daughters doing all that. 

Welcome back the legendary BKK hunter. Mate, you definitely put some of these ladies on the map with your detailed FRs. We definitely need you back on the streets of Bangkok doing god’s work once again. Don’t wait another year to come back, save up abit and yolo your way back to Thailand.

Luvless
11-02-2023, 08:05 AM
New happening pub/club are Dope & Dirty and Milley isc Club in Thonglor. Cater to hi so Thais. BYOG. FL unlikely to be found.

lonelyfish
11-02-2023, 09:54 AM

Why worry? Other people's opinions are not important. We can always ignore them and de-socialise with those that annoy you too much. Just go and enjoy.

ayetpe69
11-02-2023, 10:15 AM
Would be travelling up to bkk after 3yrs of c19
My period 23-28feb

Any recommendation of hangout or any bro around can bring me along?

osamalee
11-02-2023, 12:22 PM

If I still cannot let loose after flying out of this place...I wont probably able to enjoy anywhere i go. The most i make a joke out of myself and people laugh at me thats all. No one will really remember the faces of people not important to you.

StupidCharsiew
11-02-2023, 02:06 PM
What if you get spotted in bkk? Now a lot of sinkie in bkk.If you think so much you won't enjoy life. Unless you're someone important or got something to lose then must worry. Women go BKK is to shop and men go BKK is to fuck. But I go there is to makan and fuck :D

TonyCheong2
11-02-2023, 02:49 PM
If you think so much you won't enjoy life. Unless you're someone important or got something to lose then must worry. Women go BKK is to shop and men go BKK is to fuck. But I go there is to makan and fuck :D

I go Bangkok is to makan and no fuck.
It's the first time in 20 years I went to Bangkok but did not bonk! :eek:

Please don't laugh at me. :o
Maybe progressing to the next level of cheonging. :cool:

StupidCharsiew
11-02-2023, 03:45 PM

Maybe progressing to the next level of cheonging. :cool:I won't laugh. BKK or Thailand in general has something for everyone :cool:

Posti34
11-02-2023, 04:00 PM
If you think so much you won't enjoy life. Unless you're someone important or got something to lose then must worry. Women go BKK is to shop and men go BKK is to fuck. But I go there is to makan and fuck :D

Got what to lose?

hellothis555
11-02-2023, 08:11 PM

Same same... I am there to relax, makan. Sex is a bonus.

kookoo88
12-02-2023, 12:21 AM

Same… looking like everyday need to find a hole days are over hahaha..
I enjoyed clean day spa treatment much more now.

ZUNBO96
12-02-2023, 12:30 PM
Booked Noey over Line last wednesday, chose the 90min session. First impression was cute looking but skin abit dark with some blemishes, not a problem at all.

Once in the room, she took great care of me, helping me remove my clothss and giving me a drink of water. She asked if I could do 2 shots and I said ok, service started in the shower with body to body and a very long BBBJ which ended in CIM.

Went to bed with a light massage, turned around and had pussy grinding and DFK, caps on and cowgirl all the way to kingdom come. Left about 15min and she wanted to give me a massage but I told her to just lie down and we DFK till her alarm went off. Showered, wore my clothes and went down.

Awesome service, will return to her, would give other MLs in this place a try as well, saw a few good looking ones on the way out.

Thanks bro for the recommendation.

Can share her line contact? Will look for her coming trip in end Feb or early march

zinczinc
12-02-2023, 01:54 PM
Anyone interested in going clubs/agogo together?
I will be there from 15th til 17th of feb....

ceandy
12-02-2023, 03:17 PM
Can share her line contact? Will look for her coming trip in end Feb or early march

She's under Happy BKK near Phrom Pong BTS, can just google them and they have line ID for you to add.

angmohchionger
12-02-2023, 09:12 PM
Hey samsters just wana say I saw noey today and experience was excellent she is a really kind person and great service provider. Whole thing is just super professional. Only complaint is the room but was fine. Thanks sinkie bros for the info I reccomend everyone check her out and tip well definitely worth it

tenth4
13-02-2023, 05:30 AM
Any bro going over in the 2nd or 3rd week March? Looking for kakis to chill, eat and hang around.

Head down on 2-6 March, if your plan is not confirm and available for 2-6 hit me up via pm

Luvless
13-02-2023, 06:30 AM
Off topic for senior bros who are fortunate enough to be residing in BKK long term…

Are you there with tourist visa making frequent visa runs at the border?

What good local health insurance do you recommend that would cover for the time you are in Thailand and also the brief time periods you happen to be out of Thailand? Are you eligible to purchase such insurance for 6-12 month duration?

I will be finally making a move to BKK this year. Yayyy!!!! Before I obtain the long term resident visa which will require health insurance, I still need some type of health insurance just to protect myself while I am there as a tourist and while I venture out of Thailand periodically.

Any advice is appreciated!

iwearlongsleeve
13-02-2023, 09:01 AM
Hello people. Any recommendations for bars around Saphan Taksin area? Looking for bars that are somewhat similar to Full Moon (Lad Phrao) and 3 Day 2 Night (Rama 3).

Thanks in advance.

TonyCheong2
13-02-2023, 02:47 PM
I won't laugh. BKK or Thailand in general has something for everyone :cool:

Yes heaven for those ladyboy lovers too! :cool:

Same same... I am there to relax, makan. Sex is a bonus.

Same… looking like everyday need to find a hole days are over hahaha..
I enjoyed clean day spa treatment much more now.

Wow 555 you guys also same as me.

I'm satisfied as long as I get to eat chicken rice (Thai style), mookata, hot pot and tom yum goong.

procks
13-02-2023, 04:26 PM
Yes heaven for those ladyboy lovers too! :cool:

Wow 555 you guys also same as me.

I'm satisfied as long as I get to eat chicken rice (Thai style), mookata, hot pot and tom yum goong.

this is what they call getting old. or post covid has changed the interest for some.
before covid i look for FL to spend the night with and club all night long...now getting lazy already, just wanna eat and walk see walk see..
favourite food kaprow gai all day long. and boat noodle.

StupidCharsiew
13-02-2023, 07:54 PM
Just came back from the Land of Smiles but I think I'm the one smiling the most with my drained balls 55555. Will share my FR of my trip. I will split it into 2 parts as my FRs will have many details. Paiseh and enjoy! :D

Joint 1

Landed at Bangkok, had my lunch and made my way to hotel. After resting I went to jalan2 and makan dinner before heading to Woodbar for my BJ aka 1st lucky lady for this trip. Before lockdown I visited this place but never tried maybe because not much options last time. Prior to coming here you can refer to their website but not all ladies are shown there.

- Shop Name: Woodbar
- Lady's Name: Nan/Nun/Nam
- Location: Easy to get to from Nana BTS. Just go down can liao.
- Looks/Body: Her body is average. Maybe late 30s to early 40s with heavy make-up and glitter on her chest. Boobs are fake and looks like going to sag with little stretch marks. One turn on is she has tongue piercing which I noticed when she started licking my balls. She's from Famous Annie's as her photo is on their Twitter.
- Service: Their wash basin very interesting. Seems she's a bit shy or new but willing to please. When I told her to lick my balls and deepthroat she would do it. As I took too long to cum she used her hands. When I was about to shoot I quickly signalled her to CIM.
- Damage: 800THB+200THB tip.
- RTF: Will try other ladies. One thing to note is you can hear other ladies moaning. Room is very small.

Joint 2

- Shop Name: Duangporn Haven
- Lady's Name: Forgot to ask for name but she got small flower tattoo on right shoulder.
- Location: Go down from Asok BTS. It's on the other side of Terminal 21 heading to Benchakitti Park.
- Looks/Body: She's quite fair with small Bcups and round nipples.
- Service: Initially a BBW wanted to service me. I don't mind BBW but she's too fat for my taste. Can tell she was kinda rushing things. Overall good suction with some moans. When I shot she quickly pulled out to HJ. Got some of my soldiers on her lips.
- Damage: 800THB+200THB tip
- RTF: On my 1st trip to BKK I visited them when they were Som's Haven. Maybe business was bad cos got many ladies outside and their location quite ulu. Normally the ladies will strip FOC but this lady asked for tip. I offered 100THB but she asked for 200THB. I don't mind RTF if really bobian.

Joint 3

After my BJ at Duangporn Haven I went to Terminal 21's toilet to clean myself before heading to Boss Massage.

- Shop Name: Boss Massage
- Lady's Name: Soda
- Location: Near Phrom Phong BTS at Soi 24/1. Here got many massage shops to choose from.
- Looks/Body: Could be mid 30s to early 40s. She looks like in the photos. Enhanced Ccups, slim and fair skin. She most probably did her whole face. I prefer natural or at most just nose job but I guess her attitude won me over.
- Service: What attracted me was Boss Massage have 2 ladies that offer anal so I messaged them as I never tried before.

1st Shot
- Started by showering and after shower I lie on bed and Nuru massage started. The room is small with mirror so can see the action. After Nuru she started with cowgirl and later I anal doggy her as I shoot on her ass. She went to wash before 2nd round.

2nd Shot
- During 2nd round she gave light massage and chatted for 10mins. Once ready we DKF and she got on top and really cowgirl and reverse cowgirl me like crazy. Proceeded to doggy and then missionary. Maybe it was the BJ bar and 1st shot earlier but my 2ic slept. She helped to get it back up and finished in HJ. We showered and she escorted me down.

- Damage: 2,200THB Nuru 1.5hrs+200THB tip
- RTF: Nice lady and really out to please. Bonus point for looking like her photos even though whole face is fake. For my first anal experience I would say it's interesting but don't pussy still the best. Will visit again if she's still working next time. My only turn off is the purple light inside toilet.

Joint 4

After lunch I decided to get massage since I had time to spare. Wanted Ai but she's off and as I went through the book most are working or off. The receptionist had to manage the counter so can't work. She showed me a girl who I needed to wait 20mins for. After payment she led me to the room to wait. For those who want Rika she only work weekends due to studies. While choosing I saw Emiko or Akiko walked past. She's a little plump and receptionist said she's popular cos of her (iirc natural) chest 55555

- Shop Name: Mai Chan
- Lady's Name: Nami
- Location: Near Asok BTS at Soi 19. Here got Picasso and another joint if the ladies don't interest you.
- Looks/Body: Early to mid 20s. Slim and tanned with brown redish hair that suit her skin colour. She has ACups with round suckable nipples.
- Service: I saw few FRs so decided to come here. Also got many SYTs in school uniform.

1st Shot
- She came into the room after her previous session ended. She took my clothes and we proceeded to shower. Lied down and massage began. Her moves were slow and nuru massage was not too bad but Acups so no chest feeling. She CBJ followed by cowgirl. Her cowgirl not bad with soft erotic moans. We switched to doggy and I finished there.

2nd Shot
- During light massage I asked her about the "Stool" and she led me to it. I sat down and she started doing her magic. It was quite erotic as it's my first time experiencing it. She wanted to HJ but I told her to FJ. She tried to pull a quick one but I told her I booked 2hrs. We washed up and our FJ started. When she wanted to CBJ I told her no and she said don't CIM. After some time I passed her the condom and she cowgirl me. This time I let her take initiative. Because of this she really rode me like no tommorow. When she became tired we changed to missionary and doggy. For some reason my 2ic decided to sleep and she HJ me. Although my 2ic was hard but I couldn't shoot. She gave me light massage before the last shower.

- Damage: 3000THB 2hrs+200THB tip
- RTF: Pretty sure my lady was tired and possibly an introvert so not much going on but it's fine. After this session I feel 1.5hrs in general is enough unless your lady really goes all out to please and you have power. I think having attraction to the lady also plays a part cos mine was bobian even though she's pretty. I will definitely recommend this place *if you're into SYT but best to book to avoid disappointment like me.

Continued in part 2 when I'm free to upload it and will also quote this 1st part. . . . :cool:

FanCheong
14-02-2023, 01:40 AM
Any juagen service recommended in bangkok?

Siammy
14-02-2023, 09:36 AM
- Shop Name: Mai Chan
- Lady's Name: Nami
- Location: Near Asok BTS at Soi 19. Here got Picasso and another joint if the ladies don't interest you.
- Looks/Body: Early to mid 20s. Slim and tanned with brown redish hair that suit her skin colour. She has ACups with round suckable nipples.
- Service: I saw few FRs so decided to come here. Also got many SYTs in school uniform.

1st Shot
- She came into the room after her previous session ended. She took my clothes and we proceeded to shower. Lied down and massage began. Her moves were slow and nuru massage was not too bad but Acups so no chest feeling. She CBJ followed by cowgirl. Her cowgirl not bad with soft erotic moans. We switched to doggy and I finished there.

2nd Shot
- During light massage I asked her about the "Stool" and she led me to it. I sat down and she started doing her magic. It was quite erotic as it's my first time experiencing it. She wanted to HJ but I told her to FJ. She tried to pull a quick one but I told her I booked 2hrs. We washed up and our FJ started. When she wanted to CBJ I told her no and she said don't CIM. After some time I passed her the condom and she cowgirl me. This time I let her take initiative. Because of this she really rode me like no tommorow. When she became tired we changed to missionary and doggy. For some reason my 2ic decided to sleep and she HJ me. Although my 2ic was hard but I couldn't shoot. She gave me light massage before the last shower.

- Damage: 3000THB 2hrs+200THB tip
- RTF: Pretty sure my lady was tired and possibly an introvert so not much going on but it's fine. After this session I feel 1.5hrs in general is enough unless your lady really goes all out to please and you have power. I think having attraction to the lady also plays a part cos mine was bobian even though she's pretty. I will definitely recommend this place *if you're into SYT but best to book to avoid disappointment like me.1st time with Nami was pre-pandemic when she was 21 yo. Second time was post-pandemic when she was 22 yo. The 1st time, I picked her out of a lineup cause she looked sweet and friendly. But as soon as we got to the room, she turned snobby and distant. She spent a lot of time on the massage and HJ. Was afraid she wanted to finish me off with a HJ, so had to tell her to proceed to the main event. After you cum, she seems to get more relaxed with you. The 2nd time, she looked kinda familiar, but I didn't realize that I had her before until later.

StupidCharsiew
14-02-2023, 11:10 AM
1st time with Nami was pre-pandemic when she was 21 yo. Second time was post-pandemic when she was 22 yo. The 1st time, I picked her out of a lineup cause she looked sweet and friendly. But as soon as we got to the room, she turned snobby and distant. She spent a lot of time on the massage and HJ. Was afraid she wanted to finish me off with a HJ, so had to tell her to proceed to the main event. After you cum, she seems to get more relaxed with you. The 2nd time, she looked kinda familiar, but I didn't realize that I had her before until later.Nice. So she should be around 24yo now. Yeah, she has the resting bitch face but her cowgirl not bad if you let her take control until she's tired. During 2nd round I asked if she's tired and she said no and continued riding me until she wanted to change position

Siammy
14-02-2023, 02:19 PM
Nice. So she should be around 24yo now. Yeah, she has the resting bitch face but her cowgirl not bad if you let her take control until she's tired. During 2nd round I asked if she's tired and she said no and continued riding me until she wanted to change positionForgot to add that Nami is one of the prettier providers here. Seeing her face flush from the throes of passion during mish was enough to tip me over.

TonyCheong2
14-02-2023, 02:25 PM
this is what they call getting old. or post covid has changed the interest for some.

before covid i look for FL to spend the night with and club all night long...now getting lazy already, just wanna eat and walk see walk see..
favourite food kaprow gai all day long. and boat noodle.

Yalor really not so hard up for sex unless some horny non WL Thai bitch seduce me to give her a good whack! :D

I suspect the Covid vaccines changed my DNA and libido for the worst! :eek:

swakoo1409
14-02-2023, 02:44 PM
Yalor really not so hard up for sex unless some horny non WL Thai bitch seduce me to give her a good whack! :D

I suspect the Covid vaccines changed my DNA and libido for the worst! :eek:

i actually agree with the covid aftermath. prices up like crazy, trends significantly changed. people at the clubs and pubs and nang chill now less than pre covid suddenly feel outdated.

swakoo1409
14-02-2023, 02:48 PM

i also nang chill with buddies eye candy see girls can liao

TonyCheong2
14-02-2023, 03:03 PM
i actually agree with the covid aftermath. prices up like crazy, trends significantly changed. people at the clubs and pubs and nang chill now less than pre covid suddenly feel outdated.

i also nang chill with buddies eye candy see girls can liao

Yes in Jan 2023 I've noticed that in Bangkok the clubs and restaurants are not as crowded as during pre-covid days.

I believe Thais have less disposable income to party frequently.
Thailand depends a lot on tourism after all.

Yes just wash eyes where the SYTs hang out is very light on the wallet. :p

Horyg
14-02-2023, 03:10 PM
Would be travelling up to bkk after 3yrs of c19
My period 23-28feb

Any recommendation of hangout or any bro around can bring me along?

Hi, I'm travelling on 24th to 28Feb,
PM if you wanna hangout together

StupidCharsiew
14-02-2023, 05:24 PM
Forgot to add that Nami is one of the prettier providers here. Seeing her face flush from the throes of passion during mish was enough to tip me over.Maybe if I did not take her right after she was done with another customer her attitude will be better. So far my other visits their attitude was okay. Nami is pretty but her Acups really no feel.

lonelyfish
14-02-2023, 09:41 PM
Just came back from the Land of Smiles but I think I'm the one smiling the most with my drained balls 55555.

Haha, u went to shoot so many times. I didn't head to the BJ bars cuz I rather shoot it at the full service places and I want girls that can DFK as much as possible. Mai Chan not bad, I'll visit there more, maybe call that last one to RTF first.

The Nuru at Boss massage, is Nuru airmat or makeshift on the bed? The last time I went there, it's just Nuru gel B2B instead of oil B2B.

Grimfell
14-02-2023, 10:37 PM
Been trying to find angmoh fl in bkk but no luck yet ��

Maybe all at Pattaya already

Ninja_Assassin
15-02-2023, 04:32 AM
Been trying to find angmoh fl in bkk but no luck yet ��

Maybe all at Pattaya already

Probably you dint know where to look..... plenty of displaced Ukrainians & Russkies on offer. They are quite active on social media sites.

StupidCharsiew
15-02-2023, 08:23 AM
Haha, u went to shoot so many times. I didn't head to the BJ bars cuz I rather shoot it at the full service places and I want girls that can DFK as much as possible. Mai Chan not bad, I'll visit there more, maybe call that last one to RTF first.

The Nuru at Boss massage, is Nuru airmat or makeshift on the bed? The last time I went there, it's just Nuru gel B2B instead of oil B2B.Boss Massage who did you try? :D

If want air mattress must pay extra. I only remember if take 2hrs VIP room (2800baht) + mattress, total is 3800baht (around $150)

For me I went to BJ bar hoping I can last longer but ended up it backfired on me. I think go Woodbar is the best followed by Lolita's as their location not so ulu. Woodbar if you see their Twitter, got one lady quite slim and wear specs with lots of tattoo I was aiming for her on my last day. My first day after my session I saw her as I left the place. Confirm damn wild de

pantsonfire
15-02-2023, 10:59 AM
Depends ahat u into. Can pm me

pantsonfire
15-02-2023, 05:52 PM
Quick update for those clubbing people.

Spaceplus - still 1am closure. full of tourists as usual and not really much local girls to pick up

Dope & Dirty and Urban - Hip hop club where its happening

Onyx - 2am Closure with mainly tourists again.

Route 66 - Same above.

Bobo & Singsing - 2am Closure, full of westerners and indians.

Levels - Same as above

Thalia - 2am Closure until further notice. EDM but not many people

Final Walk - 3am Closure. EDM with quite alot of Koreans

Babyface - Reopening end of this month

Topone - Reopening March 16th at a new location

Wont bother with the Thai style clubs like as these are all happening with local people.
TDerm, Thay, Terra, Liberty etc

StupidCharsiew
15-02-2023, 07:55 PM
Just came back from the Land of Smiles but I think I'm the one smiling the most with my drained balls 55555. Will share my FR of my trip. I will split it into 2 parts as my FRs will have many details. Paiseh and enjoy! :D

Continued in part 2 when I'm free to upload it and will also quote this 1st part. . . . :cool:Ok, here's part 2 of my FR. I've quoted part 1 in case anyone missed it.

Joint 5

After my session at Boss Massage I decided to see Cherry Massage and it's ladies but saw that it's gone. I emailed them and they told me they shifted to a place called "Momoya Massage" nearby. There's one lady named "Game" that caught my eye on their website but they told me she's away for that week. So I went down to see if got other ladies. Only 2 ladies were on duty. A BBW was at the front and she told me got another lady working. Out came a short slim lady so it was no brainer I chose her.

- Shop Name: Momoya Massage (Old name is Cherry Massage at Soi 24/1)
- Lady's Name: May (She wasn't part of CM)
- Location: Near Phrom Phong BTS at Soi 26. Walk toward Dream Heaven Massage and make a right turn and you'll see a white signage with Japanese words. This area got many massage shops to choose from.
- Looks/Body: Could be mid to late 30s. Short and petite lady with nose job. Her boobs are slightly saggy Ccups which I assume she gave birth before.
- Service: Initially I wanted a normal massage but I can't help to let a sexy lady glide all over me. Went into room to shower but the shower session did not have much GFE. I lie on bed and massage began. The massage was slow as she rubbed nuru gel all over my body. After so long I thought I kena scammed but she started using her body. She caught me by surprise when she catbath my ass. I got into doggy position as she started playing with my 2ic and we DFK. During BBBJ I asked if can 69 and she allowed it. I went to town on her pussy as her mouth on my 2ic got tighter. She cowgirl me, switched to doggy and finished in missionary.

We lie down and started chatting. She says only anal and raw she don't allow but other ladies can do anal. She also told me she's not good with Nuru Massage just normal one that's why her massage wasn't good. She said after our session she's going for overnight. She went to bathe and later gave me light massage. After massage she helped me bathe and when we were about to leave she asked if I wanted her Line. I declined as I'm not sure when I will be in Bangkok again and don't want to give her false hope. Most likely next year I will come back but unsure when. I also don't feel attracted to her. She later escorted me out. Actually while in the plane coming back to SG I regretted not taking her Line just in case, oh well.
- Damage: 2400THB 1.5hrs+200THB tip
- RTF: I feel this place just settle for massage can liao. One drawback is no mirror to see the action. I don't mind coming back if got more ladies working.

Joint 6

Impromptu visit but I had lots of spare time and Baht so I decided to try out. Was researching on SBF and saw FRs on this place. A lady named "Rose" caught my attention so I Line them to book. If Rose wasn't free my 2nd choice would be Chiffon from Momo Massage Thonglor followed by the famous Noey from HappyBKK.

- Shop Name: Butterfly Massage
- Lady's Name: Rose
- Looks/Body: Natural Ecups as stated on their website! It's not those hard firm kinds but they are HUGE. She's plump but most of my previous ladies are slim so nice to have a change of scenery. Her overall look and body is also my ideal type.
- Service: Very bubbly girl. She played music on her phone and we started showering. Massage was so-so. Our room only had one small mirror but she said people can choose one with big mirror. This girl's GFE really many pattern. Her BBBJ got lots of deepthroat. She cowgirl me followed by missionary and doggy. Even though she's my type I couldn't shoot so I told her to HJ me. Maybe my 2ic was too tired.

We showered and chatted till time is up. She said her massage not good because this is her first time in this line and before that she was doing something else (I won't reveal too much. Don't think it's my right to say it. But what she told me I just took it with grain of salt). She also mentioned she has a stepsister named "Lily" who is working there too. She said she's leaving soon as she doesn't like the job. Not sure if she is still there but I was lucky to meet her.
- Damage: 2550THB 1.5hrs+200THB tip
- RTF: Looking at the website they reminded me of Mai Chan but here the ladies look more ahlian SYT instead of kawaii SYT. When walking to door I saw some of their ladies. If that's your thing I recommend you visit here.

Joint 7

After a great experience at Boss Massage I decided to visit again. Like before I Line them and booked Soda.

- Shop Name: Boss Massage
- Lady's Name: Soda
- Location/Looks/Body: Refer to Part 1
- Service: This time I chose 2hrs VIP room. The room damn nice. Showered in the jacuzzi and she gave lots of GFE. One turn off is she kept talking about her heart pain because her China BF seeing another lady. I just listened as I can't be bothered although her story is interesting. After shower she led me to the bed. Like before, she massaged me followed by nuru. BBBJ started and after awhile I asked if can 69 which she allowed. During 69 I really ate her like no tomorrow and almost gave her AR. She capped me and cowgirl me. This time her cowgirl not as crazy but it's fine. Switched to doggy and finished in missionary. I quickly took out the condom and shot all over her tummy. She washed up and we just chat and made out until it was time to shower. After coming back for 2nd time she reminded me of Eimi Fukada but older and more zhng version 55555.
- Damage: 2800 2hrs+300THB tip
- RTF: This place not bad. I would say VIP Room for 2800THB 2hrs is cheap and worth it. If you add another 800THB you can get the grey mattress and stool like you see in JAV. To my surprised she also gave me her Line. Since it's my 2nd visit and I like her I took it. At least if she move elsewhere I can contact her or directly jio her to my hotel and hopefully got cheaper rate. When I left I saw some ladies. Iirc I saw Yuri and Maki. The former has long hair as opposed to her photo. Yuri's skin is my type. It's fair dark and not chaotah like those AMDK's type.

Joint 8

Sadly all good things must come to an end. I checked out of my hotel, makan lunch and went to a nearby cafe. Once I'm ready I made my way to Woodbar for my final BJ but this time I told the OKT I wanted 2 ladies. Maybe because it's afternoon I did not see the ones I'm aiming for although I saw them during my first day as I went in the evening. Some were eating or did not want to do 2 ladies. I only had 4 ladies to choose from. 2 plump and 2 slim so I chose one each. After choosing I made payment at counter and they led me up to the room.

Shop Name: Woodbar

Lady A
Name: Ae/Eh
- Looks/Body: She's quite plump and boobs are fake around tight Ccups. Maybe early 30s to mid 30s. She's also fair like her photos. Can see her photo on their Twitter.

Lady B
- Name: Mi
- Looks/Body: She's the slimmer one. Sadly she did not take off her top but they look Bcups. Skin is a little dark and possibly late 30s to early 40s. This one can also see photo their Twitter.

- Service: Mi washed my 2ic and butt while Ae put oil on her chest. After washing I sat on the chair. Ae gave AR while Mi gave BBBJ. Getting double teamed was damn shiok. Later Ae gave titfuck and BBBJ while Mi sucked my nipples. I came as Ae sucked every drop from my 2ic. Mi washed me while Ae made small chat. They led me down and off I went a very happy man. I was hoping they would BJ Sandwich me but I guess they don't do it. Maybe need to ask OKT on who does what such as sandwich and 2 ladies make-out.

- Damage: 1600THB+200THB tip (each lady 100THB)
- RTF: I think can choose the ladies in Woodbar and World Famous Annie's as they are the same company. My 1st lady in Part 1 is from Annie's. Should definitely try 2 ladies serving you but I think it's best to pick those crazy ones. For me, Mi is the crazy one but too bad she's Only sucked a little.

StupidCharsiew
15-02-2023, 07:59 PM
BKK Trip FR Part 1

Continued in part 2 when I'm free to upload it and will also quote this 1st part. . . . :cool:
BKK Trip FR Part 2
Ok, here's part 2 of my FR. I've quoted part 1 in case anyone missed it.

Total Damage for my BKK trip: 16,150THB+1700THB in tips

Thanks to Covid I missed my yearly visit to BKK and travel in general so I really needed to have a good release. Paiseh my FRs had to split into 2 Parts but I also wanted to share my FRs with details to bros expert and newbie :cool:

funtimez5472
15-02-2023, 11:03 PM
Quick update for those clubbing people.

Spaceplus - still 1am closure. full of tourists as usual and not really much local girls to pick up

Dope & Dirty and Urban - Hip hop club where its happening

Onyx - 2am Closure with mainly tourists again.

Route 66 - Same above.

Bobo & Singsing - 2am Closure, full of westerners and indians.

Levels - Same as above

Thalia - 2am Closure until further notice. EDM but not many people

Final Walk - 3am Closure. EDM with quite alot of Koreans

Babyface - Reopening end of this month

Topone - Reopening March 16th at a new location

Wont bother with the Thai style clubs like as these are all happening with local people.
TDerm, Thay, Terra, Liberty etc

any clubs worth going to ?

lols123
15-02-2023, 11:59 PM
Probably you dint know where to look..... plenty of displaced Ukrainians & Russkies on offer. They are quite active on social media sites.

im interested in this, any recommendation for newbie? didnt see much of them in bkk

alpineguy
16-02-2023, 12:31 AM

The Nuru at Boss massage, is Nuru airmat or makeshift on the bed? The last time I went there, it's just Nuru gel B2B instead of oil B2B.

Boss Massage Nuru is makeshift on bed only coz I just took normal room. 2,200 baht for normal room so not too bad..

Wanted to try one gal there but I didn't see her in the lineup..

lonelyfish
16-02-2023, 07:16 AM
Boss Massage Nuru is makeshift on bed only coz I just took normal room. 2,200 baht for normal room so not too bad..

Wanted to try one gal there but I didn't see her in the lineup..

So, its the same which what I got. Make shift Nuru don't feel the same as actual Nuru which is very wet and slippery. The B2B on the bed is not as intensive as well. However, I like the Nuru gel over massage oil.

Boss Massage who did you try? :D

If want air mattress must pay extra. I only remember if take 2hrs VIP room (2800baht) + mattress, total is 3800baht (around $150)

For me I went to BJ bar hoping I can last longer but ended up it backfired on me. I think go Woodbar is the best followed by Lolita's as their location not so ulu. Woodbar if you see their Twitter, got one lady quite slim and wear specs with lots of tattoo I was aiming for her on my last day. My first day after my session I saw her as I left the place. Confirm damn wild de

I forgot which girl I took, but I remember she got very long nipples 555. At 3800B, I rather head to the better places like Doki / Kokoro which are more specialised for Nuru.

I avoided going to BJ bar then head to MP or MP then take out short time bar / FL girls cuz later can even go at her for 1hr sometimes still can't shoot 555. Sometimes I did it anyway to make it just a DFK session or to try out some girls.

StupidCharsiew
16-02-2023, 07:29 AM

Wanted to try one gal there but I didn't see her in the lineup..Who did you try and who were you aiming for?

StupidCharsiew
16-02-2023, 07:34 AM
So, its the same which what I got. Make shift Nuru don't feel the same as actual Nuru which is very wet and slippery. The B2B on the bed is not as intensive as well. However, I like the Nuru gel over massage oil.

--------------

I forgot which girl I took, but I remember she got very long nipples 555. At 3800B, I rather head to the better places like Doki / Kokoro which are more specialised for Nuru.

I avoided going to BJ bar then head to MP or MP then take out short time bar / FL girls cuz later can even go at her for 1hr sometimes still can't shoot 555. Sometimes I did it anyway to make it just a DFK session or to try out some girls.I see. I wanted to try Doki but they don't reveal their prices unless you contact them or go down. Ok, maybe next time I will try Doki/Kokoro since I like Nuru.

Don't think you tried Soda. Her nipple are "normal" 55555