PDA

View Full Version : Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 [136] 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148

embracez
21-08-2022, 03:15 PM
Ah nice, black cavier looks super posh?

Is this recommended for Lone Ranger?

Do they need membership? Any bro can share details for on those girls there?

Thetarmaguy
21-08-2022, 10:56 PM

No need membership. If you need contact of mama/papa-san, msg me. I have no affiliation with that place, just sharing for fun.

Of course can lone ranger. As many guys can share same room, they have big rooms to accommodate crowds. I've seen/heard like 2 guys with 5-6 girls, 4 guys with 8 girls etc...

F-boy
22-08-2022, 11:16 AM
Quite ridiculous this g club girl I go out a few times with suddenly tell me that her feelings for me changed because I hug and kiss her in the g club she feel I take advantage of her. Basket g club girl abit sot wan, please be careful when you in g club and don’t assume that playability is possible. Basically it can be paying big money to just go drink at a club with pretty girl that’s it.

If you look like her dream guy I’m sure she’ll dropped her panties for you in an instant
Sluts trying to act pure haha

plansion60
22-08-2022, 11:35 AM
Spent the weekend in Bangkok and my notes from the trip:
- get a Thai Friendly membership (one-month) a week before you go and hit up all the women you want and book time with them
- double book because some women will get cold feet and not come as planned or you might change plans based on when the hotter woman replies
- I got 3 women, a uni student, a social media marketer, and a housemaid for an average of THB 2,500 with tips (about THB 200-300)
- benefit of this approach, you can negotiate what you want with the women directly and there are no middlemen, I got 2 shots for 2 hours
- be ready to be frustrated as you build a rapport on TF because the women reply on their own sweet time, sometimes days later and when you least expect it, making you change your existing bookings 🤣
- prepare to host the women and consider having beer and snacks, this helped me break the ice and have my way with the women, plus afterwards you can relax with post-coital conversations, all 3 women stayed around afterwards to chat naked in bed with me while we drank and ate
- stay at the Amara in Surawong, guest friendly, rooftop swimming pool, rooms at the back are slightly away from other buildings and great for doggy with drapes open
- women are going to be 60-70% of the TF pics, but maybe because I was lucky, I had women I’d never reject, also fully natural, which is what I love
- eat at Baan Khanita, as authentic Thai as you can get
- eat at Nan Tei, authentic Japanese yakitori
- listen to jazz at Silwai Sound Club, great and reasonably priced cocktails and lovely jazz band
- prepare to be disappointed at Nana Plaza and Soi Cowboy, girls were asking for 3K ST, I didn’t even bother to negotiate because I had the TF women, so be prepared to do a bit of haggling
- go before midnight, because I got the dregs at the bottom of the barrel I guess cos the mamasans said all the good ones were already ST or LT by the time I got there
- Hilary 2 (a bro’s recommendation on this channel) is a great place to end the night, live music band is great, also I thought the women were at least one point better than the ladies at Soi Cowboy or Nana Plaza (maybe it’s the beer goggles) and the dancing
- lastly, it’s Bangkok, enjoy it, city never gets old whenever you go and the women are beautiful and all smiles 😇

plansion60
22-08-2022, 11:37 AM
- get a Thai Friendly membership (one-month) a week before you go and hit up all the women you want and book time with them
- double book because some women will get cold feet and not come as planned or you might change plans based on when the hotter woman replies
- I got 3 women, a uni student, a social media marketer, and a housemaid for an average of THB 2,500 with tips (about THB 200-300)
- benefit of this approach, you can negotiate what you want with the women directly and there are no middlemen, I got 2 shots for 2 hours
- be ready to be frustrated as you build a rapport on TF because the women reply on their own sweet time, sometimes days later and when you least expect it, making you change your existing bookings 🤣
- prepare to host the women and consider having beer and snacks, this helped me break the ice and have my way with the women, plus afterwards you can relax with post-coital conversations, all 3 women stayed around afterwards to chat naked in bed with me while we drank and ate
- stay at the Amara in Surawong, guest friendly, rooftop swimming pool, rooms at the back are slightly away from other buildings and great for doggy with drapes open
- women are going to be 60-70% of the TF pics, but maybe because I was lucky, I had women I’d never reject, also fully natural, which is what I love
- listen to jazz at Silwai Sound Club, great and reasonably priced cocktails and lovely jazz band
- prepare to be disappointed at Nana Plaza and Soi Cowboy, girls were asking for 3K ST, I didn’t even bother to negotiate because I had the TF women, so be prepared to do a bit of haggling
- go before midnight, because I got the dregs at the bottom of the barrel I guess cos the mamasans said all the good ones were already ST or LT by the time I got there
- Hilary 2 (a bro’s recommendation on this channel) is a great place to end the night, live music band is great, also I thought the women were at least one point better than the ladies at Soi Cowboy or Nana Plaza (maybe it’s the beer goggles) and the dancing
- lastly, it’s Bangkok, enjoy it, city never gets old whenever you go and the women are beautiful and all smiles 😇

- also pre-book Kokoro and Doki Doki, the women were booked solid on Saturday and Sunday, but thank god for TF

tyrant81
22-08-2022, 11:50 AM
Any bros in Bkk? Anyone keen on the pimp tonight ?

owlette
22-08-2022, 11:54 AM
Have a trip to bkk planned soon.

Wonder if any bros has tried the okt bangkokjackson that has a thread in this forum.

Some girls look damn good leh, price seems decently reasonable as well. but scared tio bait and switch.

Greatly appreciate if any bros can share their experience

TIA

pantsonfire
22-08-2022, 12:59 PM
Any bros around want to go out in bkk. Pm me.

ZUNBO96
22-08-2022, 01:05 PM

Going to BBK from 4 sep to 10 sep.. trying to look lobang at TF as well . Care to share any lobang if have ..

niceguy07
22-08-2022, 05:29 PM
Any bros in Bkk? Anyone keen on the pimp tonight ?

The Pimp is now a far cry from its heydays...place seems to need some reno, and some pretties have moved on to other members' clubs....

tyrant81
22-08-2022, 06:01 PM
Any recommendation Poseidon or the lord with better quality ?

snooker
22-08-2022, 06:44 PM
Just back from BKK, Emmanuelle is open.

price starts from 2400 baht - 6000 baht (total 5 categories)

The rest around that area all close

oshkosh
22-08-2022, 07:17 PM
Heading to a G club tomorrow (23 Aug) with a bro from here. Anyone interested to join us? Drop me a PM

rughaviel
23-08-2022, 02:51 AM

what is Emmanuelle? sorry for the Lack of knowledge

Onetwo
23-08-2022, 10:33 AM

Hi, is black caviar a soapy? Does it operate similar to maria?

soulless
23-08-2022, 03:22 PM
going bkk 25 to 28 aug.. pm if wanna chiong together.. going solo

Avonsid94
23-08-2022, 06:15 PM
Hey everyone,

Im going Bangkok from 25th August to 4th September. Anyone want chiong together feel free to PM me. Im going solo so yeah quite alot of time. ! Feel free to PM !

hellothis555
23-08-2022, 09:32 PM

https://www.google.com/search?client=firefox-b-d&q=black+caviar+bangkok

xmmidol
23-08-2022, 11:09 PM
went BKK two week ago and just want to warn fellow bros about some girl on TF. not sure if i can dox but the username is Namt*p48. worst person. was persistent and said she was a massage girl (red flag should have been smarter sian). quoted 2.5k for st. first, she never say proper hi say need to use bathroom and disappeared in toilet for 10 mins. collected payment first which was another red flag. said she could do massage but most half ass massage ever and she damn lazy wont even change side just do from one side on the bed everything. then she use teeth for bj i say pain she say sorry but still purposely use after. sex fucking lousy then she promised 2 shots but after first shot can see her book grab. but i ok because her sex damn lousy and she got one big scar on the stomach. when i showered to clean myself after 1st shot, she took bottle from my fridge without asking and then use my clean towel also never ask. she also left some litter in my room never take. i didnt bother show her out and just say bye then she say help me open door i say go press button yourself. anyway i think TF got some good girls but whole trip i kena lousy ones even after using premium function. i not say look like model but i young and look above average also with better luck with girl in sg. super envious of bro plansion, happy your trip is good. please give tips bros.

also visited mimi (or demi?) from kokoro and she not bad looking but breath smells damn bad (even after mouth wash), does not allow kissing, and her down there never trim at all. worst part her down there right after shower smell like pee still. cmi bros. i chose her cos she the best looking that night but her first day (apparently) and she like dead fish. after one shot she purposely dress up to go down take "water".

everything else was good bros, the food, the shopping and the girls you see outside but whenever i paid for good time, kena bad luck. just want to give warning for bros visiting soon. dont kena stupid thing like me. atb chionging in thailand and pls leave tips because i will visit again soon

atoll
24-08-2022, 01:02 AM
One bad trip doesn't mean that bkk is not good. Seems like you are inexperienced with the bangkok nightlife and adult scene. Why waste time on TF when there are so many better options to chiong in Thailand?

Also, i assume you picked Kokoro for the nuru massage? If you are looking for soapy, there are other better places to go with .ore beautiful ladies for selection, especially if you say you are young and look above average.

Go explore different places next time. Many advice here provided, so pick and choose. If you are someone inexperienced and can't speak thai, go for the tourist places like soapys, agogo bars, Thermae etc around city centre. You can easily find enough entertainment to meet your needs.

Posti34
24-08-2022, 02:02 AM
If you look like her dream guy I’m sure she’ll dropped her panties for you in an instant

I think now bkk reopen they have many customers so become more picky. Basket dulan man. Limpei pay money go club she tell me I take advantage of her. Ccb.

lustmanstanding
24-08-2022, 09:29 AM

Yes. Mamasan will explain the rates when you choose the girl. Pay at counter then the girl will bring you to room.

pantsonfire
24-08-2022, 05:55 PM
Went to Dubai GClub with a fellow bro last night.
They had a concert the toys and the tables were full and seriously over 100 girls working. We sat in the lounge and there are many english speaking girls. The girls are defintely a higher quality of ktv. Prices are 390 baht per 40 mins. However, the starting LD depends on the girl you choose ranging from 6-8.
Liquor damage is 10k black for 4 bottles or 20k gold for 4 bottles.
Mamasan 1170baht
Fruit platter 350 baht.

Playability is abit low in comparison to ktv. More of a GFE

hornycreation
24-08-2022, 06:00 PM
Anyone tried spring massage before?

xmmidol
24-08-2022, 09:00 PM
One bad trip doesn't mean that bkk is not good. Seems like you are inexperienced with the bangkok nightlife and adult scene. Why waste time on TF when there are so many better options to chiong in Thailand?

Also, i assume you picked Kokoro for the nuru massage? If you are looking for soapy, there are other better places to go with .ore beautiful ladies for selection, especially if you say you are young and look above average.

Go explore different places next time. Many advice here provided, so pick and choose. If you are someone inexperienced and can't speak thai, go for the tourist places like soapys, agogo bars, Thermae etc around city centre. You can easily find enough entertainment to meet your needs.

you are right I am not experienced in thai chionging. i don’t think bkk is a bad place, just wanted to say I had bad luck and the inexperience made it worse. if you dont mind, what are your favourite soapys to go to?

sonicwinter
24-08-2022, 09:14 PM
you are right I am not experienced in thai chionging. i don’t think bkk is a bad place, just wanted to say I had bad luck and the inexperience made it worse. if you dont mind, what are your favourite soapys to go to?

Sorry to hear about your bad experience but don’t give up. BKK is truly a paradise for men. There is everything from soapy to nuru to Thermae and BJ bars. And I’m just scratching the surface. There’s also kapoo which I plan to try next. Hope you’ll have a better experience next time and thanks for sharing anyway.

Posti34
24-08-2022, 09:23 PM
They had a concert the toys and the tables were full and seriously over 100 girls working. We sat in the lounge and there are many english speaking girls. The girls are defintely a higher quality of ktv. Prices are 390 baht per 40 mins. However, the starting LD depends on the girl you choose ranging from 6-8.
Mamasan 1170baht
Fruit platter 350 baht.

You go ktv room magic will happen, but that is another 2500thb.

siliconer
24-08-2022, 10:05 PM
Second visit to Rebirth

After a satisfied and pampering first session followed by an official test run and assessment by locals

Decided to book a second rejuvenation session with Rebirth, only to realise they are fully booked by “mostly Singaporeans” (wonder where they are coming from :D )

Anyway, after a tedious booking process, I finally secured a spot to visit them again. As mentioned in my first review, the way they take care of me is just awesome; the folding of my clothes and hanging off my pants, coupled with the offering of a cold drink to cool down before starting and a warm drink after the session… no horse run for service.

Massage-wise was, as bro Dominicgan7876 said… sensually therapeutic 😁… being able to feel the veins being pulled, the pulling effect going all the way up to the tummy but yet not screaming and wailing in pain like that China service we find in Singapore… or the half past six services of Sukhumvit

It’s a lighter version of being so technical yet skilful enough for effects to be seen and felt. The rise and fall of my little bro was a miracle in itself, and the hypnotic powers of the masseur (plus some downblouse extras :p) made me feel like I was in my 20s coming to Thailand for havoc again…

Overall, kudos to them for their awesome skills, service and care given for this second rejuvenation. And since I am here for a while, looks like a third visit would most definitely be on my mind.

Thanks to bro Dominicgan7876 again for the recommendation, and the Bah Ku Teh was awesome… 😄

owlette
25-08-2022, 11:54 AM

Any places you'd personally recommend outside of Kokoro with younger better looking ladies?
I see that same few places getting brought up. dokidoki, daisy dream. but i go explore their website, i would say the girls mostly average at best?

black caviar, seems like it will cost a huge bomb and can't seem to find much information on menu online.

next week virgin trip to bkk to play, hoping some bros can advice

TIA

F-boy
25-08-2022, 01:44 PM
Any places you'd personally recommend outside of Kokoro with younger better looking ladies?
I see that same few places getting brought up. dokidoki, daisy dream. but i go explore their website, i would say the girls mostly average at best?

black caviar, seems like it will cost a huge bomb and can't seem to find much information on menu online.

next week virgin trip to bkk to play, hoping some bros can advice

TIA

Soapy reopened
Dun bother with those places they were stop gap
Measures for when haven fully reopen

lancer13
25-08-2022, 03:51 PM
Doki, momo all quite good. You would be surprised at the gems you can find in these cheaper than soapy places.

TonyCheong2
25-08-2022, 11:07 PM

Quality for category THB2400 confirm cui. :cool:

555 still have B-Course I Love You or not? :D

what is Emmanuelle? sorry for the Lack of knowledge

Emmanuelle is one of Chuwit's crown jewels about 20 years ago.
Me last time like to cheong Barbara as cheap and good. :p

It has to do with age.
Many young rookies don't know how to cheong with the offline option anymore. :cool:

I think now bkk reopen they have many customers so become more picky. Basket dulan man. Limpei pay money go club she tell me I take advantage of her. Ccb.

Haizzz during my time use low amount of No. 9 paper can buy some genuine GFE.
Now need a luggage load of No. 10 paper in order to cheong BKK liao. :D

Mai jai rawn just move on to next target.
Plenty of fish in Thailand.

Went to Dubai G-Club with a fellow bro last night.

Prices are 390 baht per 40 mins. However, the starting LD depends on the girl you choose ranging from 6-8.

Wah sibei expensive 555! :D

BKK is now very commercial and no longer value to cheong.
However if your obejective is not 100% cheonging then it is still a great destination for a vacation.

Sorry I paiseh to list out my favourite soapy MP as scared kena F by bros here for bonking GILFs! :eek:

F-boy
25-08-2022, 11:12 PM
Quality for category THB2400 confirm cui. :cool:

555 still have B-Course I Love You or not? :D

Emmanuelle is one of Chuwit's crown jewels about 20 years ago.
Me last time like to cheong Barbara as cheap and good. :p

It has to do with age.
Many young rookies don't know how to cheong with the offline option anymore. :cool:

Haizzz during my time use low amount of No. 9 paper can buy some genuine GFE.
Now need a luggage load of No. 10 paper in order to cheong BKK liao. :D

Mai jai rawn just move on to next target.
Plenty of fish in Thailand.

Wah sibei expensive 555! :D

BKK is now very commercial and no longer value to cheong.
However if your obejective is not 100% cheonging then it is still a great destination for a vacation.

Sorry I paiseh to list out my favourite soapy MP as scared kena F by bros here for bonking GILFs! :eek:

Pls share your soapy
I love bonking GILFs too

TonyCheong2
25-08-2022, 11:15 PM
Pls share your soapy
I love bonking GILFs too

Biwa Soapy MP if still in business.
Not for the faint hearted!

Actually I much prefer SYTs or MILFs. :p

calvinV2
25-08-2022, 11:17 PM
Feed back

Thanks Dominicgan for the ctc when down YTD night for my JG appointment lady master know well and professional .

I feel back the JG massage b4 I use to have no bullshit well feel the diff next day .

I can really recommended or bros here to try the JG no regret

Sure to return back for my next visit bkk 👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻

Fish22
26-08-2022, 12:53 PM
Hi all. Planning to go virgin trip to BKK soon. Does anyone have experience with kiss massage and their other chain shops? 2.6k or 2.8k jacuzzi room for 2 hour and should be 2 shot looks very value

Hanzel246
26-08-2022, 03:29 PM
Hi everyone, planning to go bkk sometime in October. was wondering if anyone has Apple’s contact and can PM me? Thank you so much in advance!

jprobot
26-08-2022, 07:05 PM
went BKK two week ago and just want to warn fellow bros about some girl on TF. not sure if i can dox but the username is Namt*p48. worst person. was persistent and said she was a massage girl (red flag should have been smarter sian). quoted 2.5k for st. first, she never say proper hi say need to use bathroom and disappeared in toilet for 10 mins. collected payment first which was another red flag. said she could do massage but most half ass massage ever and she damn lazy wont even change side just do from one side on the bed everything. then she use teeth for bj i say pain she say sorry but still purposely use after. sex fucking lousy then she promised 2 shots but after first shot can see her book grab. but i ok because her sex damn lousy and she got one big scar on the stomach. when i showered to clean myself after 1st shot, she took bottle from my fridge without asking and then use my clean towel also never ask. she also left some litter in my room never take. i didnt bother show her out and just say bye then she say help me open door i say go press button yourself. anyway i think TF got some good girls but whole trip i kena lousy ones even after using premium function. i not say look like model but i young and look above average also with better luck with girl in sg. super envious of bro plansion, happy your trip is good. please give tips bros.

also visited mimi (or demi?) from kokoro and she not bad looking but breath smells damn bad (even after mouth wash), does not allow kissing, and her down there never trim at all. worst part her down there right after shower smell like pee still. cmi bros. i chose her cos she the best looking that night but her first day (apparently) and she like dead fish. after one shot she purposely dress up to go down take "water".

everything else was good bros, the food, the shopping and the girls you see outside but whenever i paid for good time, kena bad luck. just want to give warning for bros visiting soon. dont kena stupid thing like me. atb chionging in thailand and pls leave tips because i will visit again soon

Surprised your kokoro trip was bad, thought it was known for its good service. I went twice and both times had great service. :eek:

klip2345
26-08-2022, 08:13 PM
Any feedback on the cherry massage - is it back to normal ? I hear all the girls are not TS.

pantsonfire
26-08-2022, 10:12 PM
Anyone around to chiong together?

Rolan
27-08-2022, 11:11 PM
Hi Bro, me planning to go in late Oct. Care to share contact?

Thanks in advance.

Yes for sure
Pm me please

CANCAN88
28-08-2022, 12:06 AM
Going October can pm me please tia

Posti34
28-08-2022, 11:55 AM

Found new g club girl Uni student Doing part time, just sucked her tits yesterday.

hellothis555
28-08-2022, 12:27 PM
Found new g club girl Uni student Doing part time, just sucked her tits yesterday.

Every nights there r "new" girls from various business sectors, uni, school... :rolleyes: What was the specialty of your new found girl? :D

Posti34
28-08-2022, 02:29 PM
Every nights there r "new" girls from various business sectors, uni, school... :rolleyes: What was the specialty of your new found girl? :D

This one Instagram verified with school uniform of the University and friends 555

Ditto88
28-08-2022, 03:05 PM
Mamasan 1170baht
Fruit platter 350 baht.

100 girls. Looks promising. Need to check it out next trip.

Hurhurrahrah
28-08-2022, 05:59 PM
Was in BKK for a week for work.

1st day, Sun 21/8
Went to Thermae at about 10:30pm.
Talked to a few, one quoted 3,000THB and another quoted 2,500THB for ST.
Took the 2,500THB one, said just came back to BKK post-COVID.

2nd day, Mon 22/8
When to 7Heaven BJ bar, Sukhumvit Soi 33.
1,300THB for a 40mins CIM BJ session, gets you a free drink.
Although higher than Lolitas and Kasalong, prettier and younger girls are available, and deed on a bed rather than a sofa. Girl going topless during service seems to be SOP.
Chose Jan, good technique and a trooper.

3rd day, Tue 23/8
Went drinking with colleagues until late without hanky panky session.

4th day, Wed 24/8
Finally managed to try Black Caviar.
Once you stepped in practically all the girls and MMS/PPS are there.
More than 80% looked plastic, but managed to get one Bangkok Uni student for 9,200THB.
Inside is well posh as well, girl definitely know how to please although no English.
Thanks to another bro for the PPS contact.

5th day, Thu 25/8
7Heaven again, this time Mini.
There is a VIP mirror room option for extra 400THB, but didn't take.
Not as skillful, teeth kept hitting me, but managed to finish the job.

6th day, Fri 26/8
Went to Nana Plaza, visited Rainbow 4, Billboard and Spanky.
Billboard has the best interior, Rainbow 4 probably better girls,
but Spanky still kind of the same.
Afterwards went to Thermae at about 11pm, plenty of pretty faces available.

7th day, Sat 27/8
Visited 666 Class, also Sukhumvit Soi 33.
Korean owned, 3500THB for a 90mins Jacuzzi room session.
Just think of it as a less posh soapys.
Took Maya, spoke decent English. Can pretty much ride you all the way.

Bros looking for Kamagra jelly can go to Pharmato next to Phrom Phong BTS, in between UOB Plaza and Soi 24. A box of 20s cost 1900THB.

X-Ray Kapoo at Sukhumvit Soi 34 has the kamasutra sofa chair in case anybody is interested.

And that's all from me, stay safe.

sanuuk
28-08-2022, 11:35 PM

1st day, Sun 21/8

2nd day, Mon 22/8
Although higher than Lolitas and Kasalong, prettier and younger girls are available, and deed on a bed rather than a sofa. Girl going topless during service seems to be SOP.

3rd day, Tue 23/8

4th day, Wed 24/8
More than 80% looked plastic, but managed to get one Bangkok Uni student for 9,200THB.
Inside is well posh as well, girl definitely know how to please although no English.

5th day, Thu 25/8

6th day, Fri 26/8

7th day, Sat 27/8

Bros looking for Kamagra jelly can go to Pharmato next to Phrom Phong BTS, in between UOB Plaza and Soi 24. A box of 20s cost 1900THB.

X-Ray Kapoo at Sukhumvit Soi 34 has the kamasutra sofa chair in case anybody is interested.

Good Fr. Bookmarked for future reference.:)

Jackboy
29-08-2022, 12:19 AM

U can also get Kamagra jelly and Apcalis from South East Pharmacy located less than few minutes walk from Thermae. Do not buy them from the street vendors.

msee123
29-08-2022, 03:25 AM
hey bros, planning for virgin chiong trip to bkk in sep. would like to know how many days would be good from any senior bros. also, if anyone wants to chiong together, pm :D

lancer13
29-08-2022, 10:35 AM
hey bros, planning for virgin chiong trip to bkk in sep. would like to know how many days would be good from any senior bros. also, if anyone wants to chiong together, pm :D

Number of days depend on budget and how many bonks u want per day. If u wanna do like one soapy/nuru in the day then LT at night at nana/thermae it's about 10k per day alr.

ZUNBO96
29-08-2022, 12:37 PM
Mind share the damage and location?
Heading this sunday onwards

F-boy
29-08-2022, 01:50 PM
Can recommend cheapest soapy?
Is it BIWA? Anymore similar?

Naka_Timo
29-08-2022, 01:51 PM

1st day, Sun 21/8

2nd day, Mon 22/8

3rd day, Tue 23/8

4th day, Wed 24/8

5th day, Thu 25/8

6th day, Fri 26/8

7th day, Sat 27/8

Nice share....

Naka_Timo
29-08-2022, 01:52 PM
U can also get Kamagra jelly and Apcalis from South East Pharmacy located less than few minutes walk from Thermae. Do not buy them from the street vendors.

Yes, that place cheaper too and do not buy from street vendor

Xiaogan
29-08-2022, 03:06 PM
Hi. Can you share damage and details? Also, is there release for this treatment?

MrAte
29-08-2022, 03:09 PM
You go ktv room magic will happen, but that is another 2500thb.

hi bro, which ktv do u recommend?

Posti34
29-08-2022, 04:23 PM
hi bro, which ktv do u recommend?

I mean ktv room in g club. But don’t expect action like pure ktv joint, the girls at g club choose to work at g club for a reason so that they don’t have to be so hardcore with customers.

Rolan
30-08-2022, 08:09 AM
Hi. Can you share damage and details? Also, is there release for this treatment?

Yes for release see FR above
Ctc please send pm

Rolan
30-08-2022, 08:09 AM

Please send pm

Rolan
30-08-2022, 08:10 AM

You can pm me

Rolan
30-08-2022, 08:11 AM

No problem for sharing
Please send pm

perish__
30-08-2022, 12:03 PM
Which is a good club to go to now in BKK?
I mean besides the likes of space plus / top one / baby face …

Not been to BKK for long time

cylow
30-08-2022, 06:25 PM
I have been living here in Bangkok for 13-14 years and I think to say that trying to find the authentic version of this service is as hard as finding the Loch Ness Monster…

Through a chanced meeting by a mutual friend, I finally got a chance to try a very traditional Thai version of JG today…

The vein pulling, and tightening of the muscles can all be felt and the masseur was an added bonus (early 30’s and pleasant looking… with mask on at least)

I promised her to try and recommend friends and serious people who are keen as I think she is a nice lady with good skills…

Unfortunately I also know if I release her details here, I would probably get a scolding as more people would bomb her for information rather than serious bookings…

But for those who are seriously keen, I don’t mind sharing…

Not asking for any up or power or anything, just wanted to share something nice and authentic

Hi Bro, me planning to go in late Oct. Care to share contact and the price?

Thanks in advance.

cylow
30-08-2022, 06:27 PM
Hi Bro, me planning to go in late Oct. Care to share contact, address and price for the treatment?

Thanks in advance.

Devil_May_Cry
30-08-2022, 10:43 PM
please share pm

dominicgan7876
30-08-2022, 11:36 PM
Hi Bro, me planning to go in late Oct. Care to share contact and the price?

Thanks in advance.

Will reply pm accordingly

MrLangZai
31-08-2022, 01:28 AM
Hi bro! Please PM contact 🙏

pantsonfire
31-08-2022, 07:22 AM
anyone around from 1st sept-6 and want to chiong pm me

Siammy
31-08-2022, 02:11 PM
An upscale nuru massage shop just opened on the 13th at the end of the same subsoi as Maichan. Adding Chawan Massage, that short soi now has 3 FS shops. The good thing about Chawan is that the girls hang out at the mouth of the soi, so you can inspect the merchandise and strike a bargain with them before even entering the soi.

If you thought Maichan was a little pricey, you're in for sticker shock at Picasso. They divide their cast into silver and gold categories. Gold will set you back B1100 more than silver.

According to their website, Navi looks like a doable SYT. :)

Olofmeister
31-08-2022, 02:50 PM
Emerald (now renamed Elite) and Krystal has anyone been recently? What time do they close? How is the playability in private room vs ThePimp?

pantsonfire
31-08-2022, 03:15 PM
Emerald (now renamed Elite) and Krystal has anyone been recently? What time do they close? How is the playability in private room vs ThePimp?

elite closes 1.30am but if your in ktv room it closes 3.30. elite is completely different style to pimp

perish__
31-08-2022, 03:23 PM
Having a nite out tmr ..
who wants to join in can PM me .

Olofmeister
31-08-2022, 03:32 PM
elite closes 1.30am but if your in ktv room it closes 3.30. elite is completely different style to pimp

thanks for the reply! up you humble 4 points

iloveling
31-08-2022, 03:50 PM

Is pimp more fun inside the room ? Planning to go in mid sept as will be there for work. Want to bring the korean and arab partner for some fun inside room.

MrLangZai
31-08-2022, 05:04 PM
Having a nite out tmr ..
who wants to join in can PM me .

Unable to PM you.

Posti34
31-08-2022, 05:10 PM
Is pimp more fun inside the room ? Planning to go in mid sept as will be there for work. Want to bring the korean and arab partner for some fun inside room.

What fun you want? Don’t have expectations of fun too high in g club. If you want dancing drinking laughing some hugging ok in g club, but if you want more you are better going to a ktv joint.

iloveling
31-08-2022, 06:40 PM
What fun you want? Don’t have expectations of fun too high in g club. If you want dancing drinking laughing some hugging ok in g club, but if you want more you are better going to a ktv joint.

Oh pre covid i go can have some fun.. wonder is it the same.

Posti34
31-08-2022, 06:43 PM
Oh pre covid i go can have some fun.. wonder is it the same.

The pimp probably. The rest not much.

spicydragon
31-08-2022, 07:03 PM

Are you referring to the KTV places in Thaniya Japantown or which KTV places do you recommend? Cheers

oshkosh
01-09-2022, 02:05 PM
Anyone around 13-18 Sep? Pm me if want to chiong together

loneranger_899
01-09-2022, 03:25 PM
Hi boss. Able to pm me the contacts

pantsonfire
01-09-2022, 05:39 PM
Review of Onyx RCA

Went there around 10.45pm last night with a few bros and girls. The place was only about 50% full. Crowd picked up around midnight but still around 60-70% full. Stark contrast pre china clubs days. Club closed at 2am.

Went to Final Walk after (place closes 5am). The place is full and EDM club near Top1. They only sell Chivas, Jameson and Martell. Packages range from 3k-6k. Place literally had many gays though.

ATK is needed on arrival

Jintu
02-09-2022, 01:33 AM
Review of Onyx RCA

Went there around 10.45pm last night with a few bros and girls. The place was only about 50% full. Crowd picked up around midnight but still around 60-70% full. Stark contrast pre china clubs days. Club closed at 2am.

Went to Final Walk after (place closes 5am). The place is full and EDM club near Top1. They only sell Chivas, Jameson and Martell. Packages range from 3k-6k. Place literally had many gays though.

ATK is needed on arrival

All the clubs and agogos practice ATK upon arrival?

Luvless
02-09-2022, 08:06 AM

Some still do even though not required by government. I surmise they do it for profit, not safety. Maybe got a large supply to get rid of 😂

F-boy
02-09-2022, 09:27 AM

Clubs I’m not sure but agogo confirm no

Libero
02-09-2022, 11:38 AM
No way agogo, ATKs are relics there :D

serav1
02-09-2022, 01:13 PM
Clubs I’m not sure but agogo confirm no

Can confirm that as of last week Onyx and Route 66 still require ATK before entry. Please remember to keep the photo of your ATK results as this can be used across 3 days. Don't take test daily, very expensive and troublesome. ATK test results photo can also be used at all other outlets that require ATK, no need to be from the same store.

Nana Plaza confirm no need ATK as of last week.

frondsdu
02-09-2022, 06:37 PM
Went to mai chan the other day, seems like all the ones I liked before are gone. Hana, Eri, Aunaun. Sad. Any other places I should try?

frondsdu
02-09-2022, 07:08 PM
Anyone know where the cute girls at mai chan went...I'm talking about hana, eri, aunaun?

Jintu
03-09-2022, 12:06 AM
Ok thanks for the info...

TonyCheong2
03-09-2022, 02:25 PM
Is it true these days in Thailand the Korean superstars are now being replaced by Ah Tiong superstars? :rolleyes:

LongHai
03-09-2022, 10:02 PM
4th day, Wed 24/8

Bro thanks for the valuable FR. just wondering the 9,200THB is for how many hour sessions? 1 or 2 shots? Thank you

aetc
04-09-2022, 09:21 AM
Anyone know where the cute girls at mai chan went...I'm talking about hana, eri, aunaun?

Many had moved on and some way on long holiday.
Their website forever not updated.

Anyway i will suggest to move on to others such as the nuru join like doki, kororo and some other bj joints etc etc which provide much better service then mai chan as of now.

As u can see the bros here seldom talk about mai chan already.

frondsdu
04-09-2022, 11:15 AM

Anyway i will suggest to move on to others such as the nuru join like doki, kororo and some other bj joints etc etc which provide much better service then mai chan as of now.

As u can see the bros here seldom talk about mai chan already.

Yes, seems like fewer girls working now...but mai chan was the first spot I went on my first time in bangkok, and I have good memories of SYTs with excellent GFE. I have tried doki and 7heaven, but didn't really connect with any of the girls.

On a related note, one of the mai chan girls told me that the pay they were receiving was a very small share, most was taken by the shop. So maybe it's expected they leave eventually if they can find a sponsor or better gig.

fallen11
04-09-2022, 02:01 PM
Yes, seems like fewer girls working now...but mai chan was the first spot I went on my first time in bangkok, and I have good memories of SYTs with excellent GFE. I have tried doki and 7heaven, but didn't really connect with any of the girls.

On a related note, one of the mai chan girls told me that the pay they were receiving was a very small share, most was taken by the shop. So maybe it's expected they leave eventually if they can find a sponsor or better gig.

standard practice is that the shop takes about half. yes thats a lot

Funquest
04-09-2022, 02:43 PM

What I noticed when I visited Aunaun, is that I tipped her and she gave the tip to the mamsan or whatever the title is for massage shops. So I think they have some debt payment arrangement.

frondsdu
04-09-2022, 02:52 PM
What I noticed when I visited Aunaun, is that I tipped her and she gave the tip to the mamsan or whatever the title is for massage shops. So I think they have some debt payment arrangement.
That would be outrageous to me. Why would these girls have debt to the shop? If anything, I would think the shop should pay them a standard salary for even showing up. My guess is that the tip is also going to be divided between shop/girl?

Anyway, when did you see aunaun? the mamasan said she's on long holiday...:(

Funquest
04-09-2022, 02:58 PM
That would be outrageous to me. Why would these girls have debt to the shop? If anything, I would think the shop should pay them a standard salary for even showing up. My guess is that the tip is also going to be divided between shop/girl?

Anyway, when did you see aunaun? the mamasan said she's on long holiday...:(

This was November 2021 or February 2022. Maybe they have some deal where they finance their move to the city, cosmetic surgery and whatever as long as they pay a higher % back to the shop. I have no idea but I thought it was strange that she would give the tip to the owner.

frondsdu
04-09-2022, 03:04 PM
This was November 2021 or February 2022. Maybe they have some deal where they finance their move to the city, cosmetic surgery and whatever as long as they pay a higher % back to the shop. I have no idea but I thought it was strange that she would give the tip to the owner.
Ok thanks bro. Next time I go to mai chan I might try to ask a girl there what the deal is, doesn't make sense to tip a girl only for her not to get any of it.

Siammy
04-09-2022, 08:46 PM
Ok thanks bro. Next time I go to mai chan I might try to ask a girl there what the deal is, doesn't make sense to tip a girl only for her not to get any of it.Maichan has a pipeline to the North. When new girls come from Chiang Mai or Rai, they stay upstairs in the shop. When they earn enough money, they may move out. Aunaun used to live at the shop. That's why she was available all day. I don't remember clearly, but they probably have to pay something to the shop as rent.

Siammy
04-09-2022, 09:14 PM

As u can see the bros here seldom talk about mai chan already.Do you know what you're talking about? Maichan is still going strong. There are always customers going in and out whenever I'm there. Where else are you going to find a cast of girls 20-22yo? AnAn, Whan, Nami, Oshino, Dada are all SYTs. Dada looks like a fashion model. You can't spend time with Oshino without starting to fall for her. And Rika looks nice. Can't wait to try her. But she's a student so works only on the weekend. Hana is still registered at the shop.

They update their website frequently. The last time was Friday.

frondsdu
04-09-2022, 09:48 PM
Thank you for the information. You are very knowledgeable. I think I must be unlucky and arrived at wrong time, so this trip so far is slightly disappointing. Was expecting to see aunaun and hana maybe but so far they are on long holiday. Even though they are still on site, it seems they may or may not come back. Rika I liked but maybe not quite as good as some others.

Instead, I tried sideliners. One girl (cute looking and young with fit body) said she could make 100k in 1 month. I don't know if she's being 100% honest or not, but can maichan hotties make that much?

frondsdu
04-09-2022, 09:54 PM
Maichan has a pipeline to the North. When new girls come from Chiang Mai or Rai, they stay upstairs in the shop. When they earn enough money, they may move out. Aunaun used to live at the shop. That's why she was available all day. I don't remember clearly, but they probably have to pay something to the shop as rent.
aunaun available all day? When was this? Damn I really missed out.

Was always curious if you could take the girls out, but never tried because too scared to get in trouble with mamasan.

aetc
04-09-2022, 09:59 PM
aunaun available all day? When was this? Damn I really missed out.

Was always curious if you could take the girls out, but never tried because too scared to get in trouble with mamasan.

Yes, can but it is very expensive. They will just charge you the same rate as though you are there for service. If you have the spare cash, u can always talk to the girl if she is willing, follow by the mamasan for the rate at maichan.

frondsdu
04-09-2022, 10:25 PM
Yes, can but it is very expensive. They will just charge you the same rate as though you are there for service. If you have the spare cash, u can always talk to the girl if she is willing, follow by the mamasan for the rate at maichan.
Ok good to know that it can be possible at least.

sonicwinter
05-09-2022, 03:04 AM
I think outcall is about 1k more when I asked. And not every girl is available for that btw so got to check. I was there in July and tried Ai, Oshino and AunAun. See my past review for details. For me, Oshino was the best and AunAun the worst!

Mai Chan is a great place to visit if you are staying at Soi 19 or Terminal 21 area. It’s discrete and yes, many SYTs. Mamasan is friendly too. One night I arrived late and couldn’t decide on who I wanted. Yet she offered me a bottle of water on my way out and chatted with me while I had a smoke on the patio.

Siammy
05-09-2022, 07:53 AM
I think outcall is about 1k more when I asked. And not every girl is available for that btw so got to check. I was there in July and tried Ai, Oshino and AunAun. See my past review for details. For me, Oshino was the best and AunAun the worst!

Mai Chan is a great place to visit if you are staying at Soi 19 or Terminal 21 area. It’s discrete and yes, many SYTs. Mamasan is friendly too. One night I arrived late and couldn’t decide on who I wanted. Yet she offered me a bottle of water on my way out and chatted with me while I had a smoke on the patio.I can believe that about AnAn. She can be YMMV.

The mamasan (Maichan) can be very nice to you. If you're a regular customer in good standing, she'll give you VIP perks.

procks
05-09-2022, 03:48 PM
what's the current situation in insanity club? i usually go there to pick up freelancers and has the price increase already? usually its 4000 baht for LT

pantsonfire
05-09-2022, 07:07 PM
Went to top1 and atk arrival 100 baht
Open normal table gold whisky 3600 baht.
Place about 80% full. Not much freelancers but many pr to hire to party with for 5k until the club closes. Place closes 2.30am.

After went ktv after and left at 6am.

Siammy
05-09-2022, 08:54 PM
The Midnite Hour features RCA with a nice pictorial and map in this month's edition.

embracez
05-09-2022, 10:04 PM
Hi

I will be arriving in BKK this week around 9am

Any recommendation where can I go?
I am thinking Soapyland/Nuru but non of them start that early right?

Ask if I do Tony FL, it seems I also need to get a hotel with hotel check in

Any recommendation from bros?

Punter100
06-09-2022, 08:22 AM
Reached the end of my short trip and managed to try 3 places - never did bookings all walk in around 7-10pm
1) Daisy Dreams (7pm) Friday night - 5000baht for nuru and single girl with VIP jacuzzi room (90mins).
-Chose Kat cause mamasan recommended from the line-up. Wanted to nuru so had to have decent boobs for me, effort wise she was great! Willing to please and I left happy.
-Con is that relative to the others i tried Daisy dreams seems rather expensive.

2) Maichan (8pm Sunday night) - price quoted on file seemed to be lower than online. I paid about 3k baht for 90mins gel massage. Mamasan recommended Noni/Nino and I went with her. Pretty face, probably late 20s with a nice body to go along with.

3) Picasso (10pm) Monday - 3500baht for 90mins nuru. Was recommended Cheetah so went with that, absolutely no regrets! She's not a petite one though so more for meat lovers (curvy not fat-fat).

pantsonfire
06-09-2022, 02:39 PM
Went to final walk club last night. Place closes at 5am so going here early makes no sense. Went around 2am and still a few tablea available. Cheapest liquor is 2900.
Many korean guys hunting here with some success. I see the oppa going to moat tables trying their luck
I suggest come here if your andy lau. Bound to get some leads.

spicydragon
06-09-2022, 03:11 PM
Went to final walk club last night. Place closes at 5am so going here early makes no sense. Went around 2am and still a few tablea available. Cheapest liquor is 2900.
Many korean guys hunting here with some success. I see the oppa going to moat tables trying their luck

the crowd is mainly normal girls at final walk club ? :D

TonyCheong2
06-09-2022, 03:21 PM
Went to final walk club last night.

555 Korean superstars still very active. :p

What about Ah Tiong superstars? :D

pantsonfire
06-09-2022, 04:02 PM
the crowd is mainly normal girls at final walk club ? :D

Mixture of both. Like girls finish at gclub or whatever club. Go to party after

ribenagame
06-09-2022, 11:14 PM
Hi anyone can share the contact of tony/apple or Any bkk agents? In bkk but don’t know what to do lol. Or any good ktv to intro

ribenagame
07-09-2022, 02:28 AM
Hi anyone can share contacts of apple or tony? Would be nice to intro some ktv too lol thanks everyone

ZUNBO96
07-09-2022, 03:18 AM
Sorry I am confuse what is Mai Chan’s damage ? Involve one shot?the website all japanese..I stay there very near ..

qwerty987
07-09-2022, 10:21 AM
pm details please, going over Bangkok soon

frondsdu
07-09-2022, 11:14 AM
Sorry I am confuse what is Mai Chan’s damage ? Involve one shot?the website all japanese..I stay there very near ..
Start from 1900 for 45 minute up to 3000b for 2 hours. bath extra 200. It's more of a GFE place so 1 shot only. Action depends on girl. Some spend most time bath/massage and short sex. Others short massage/bath and longer sex. Right now a lot of girls on the website are not working..

ZUNBO96
07-09-2022, 02:19 PM
Start from 1900 for 45 minute up to 3000b for 2 hours. bath extra 200. It's more of a GFE place so 1 shot only. Action depends on girl. Some spend most time bath/massage and short sex. Others short massage/bath and longer sex. Right now a lot of girls on the website are not working..

Thanks bro

freakyfreak
07-09-2022, 03:04 PM
Mango Massage is alive and kicking. The previous owner, Soraya appears to have left the scene and handed over the business.

The new mamasan is less friendly, I thought. The price has also increased to B2500 for 90 minutes. However, the standard famed 2 shot service is still there. Loved it.

I went with Bo who looks to be in her early 30s with perky (likely enhanced) tits. It was a lovely experience. She was good looking - I prefer women to girls, personally.

First round, I blew my load way too soon. But recovered game fully for round 2! Loved every minute.

owlette
07-09-2022, 04:03 PM
first time in bkk. just to share my experience.

Hwangjae - 700thb, should book in advance if possible. walked in and had to wait about 2hrs. went nearby t21 to walkwalk until appointment time. comprehensive service but feels abit rushed because they have to squeeze in a multitude of services within the 90mins. In comparison to places like L&D in singapore which i used to visit quite often. $30 for ear digging. $30 for facial/wash hair. you get all of this and more at hwangjae for much cheaper.

personally will visit everytime i'm in bkk. its good services at a cheap price.

Tonybkk - booked a 10,000thb lady for 4hrs 1shot. looks like photo and video. according to tonybkk can cancel at no cost if dont look like photo. bro Tonybkk is helpful but does take a bit of time to reply at times. Initially decent experience talking to the lady but i think i was to accommodating and let her drink too much. end up spend 3hrs+ drinking and talk cock leaving like 45mins for actual service. during sensual part, was quite commercial as well, just lay down and ask me to come on top of her.

overall experience quite mehhh i guess. expected better GFE on the sensual after "building rapport" with her over 3/4 of the allocated time. again, i may have been too passive as well. so i don't blame any parties here.

Poseidon - 5000+ thb (dont remember exact) basically based on the lady you chose. i chose S31 i think, dont know whats her name cause didnt really talk to her. Perfect figure to my liking. Perky boobs that fit her figure, slim waist with nice meaty ass. if you find a lady with a tiger tattoo on her back, thats her. friend told me was a nuru place but seems like they stopped providing nuru services. she showered me in the jacuzzi before bringing me to the bed for sensual. no much GFE and felt commercial but she's a good fuck. i would like to believe i fingered her to orgasm/squirted as the bed spot where she was sitting over was visibly wet.

overall, disappointed that there was no nuru services provided but quite satisfied with the bonk even though it felt like a fuck shop.

Florence - 30k thb. 3 gold label + all tips + food inclusive. KTV service definitely way better compared to singapore. there was never more than 5mins that my iced water (as we drank gold label from shot glasses) was not filled to the brim. everytime i take a drink, they will top it up accordingly. quite a range of ladies to choose. i love that the bottles were chilled af, close to freezing temp kind. didn't dabao as lady mentioned she doesnt go out but heard that standard rates apply/depends on your nego skills.

Overall, interesting experience, definitely prefer over singapore ktv.

pantsonfire
07-09-2022, 07:16 PM
Anyone around now wanna chiong pm me

embracez
07-09-2022, 07:57 PM

Tonybkk - booked a 10,000thb lady for 4hrs 1shot. looks like photo and video. according to tonybkk can cancel at no cost if dont look like photo. bro Tonybkk is helpful but does take a bit of time to reply at times. Initially decent experience talking to the lady but i think i was to accommodating and let her drink too much. end up spend 3hrs+ drinking and talk cock leaving like 45mins for actual service. during sensual part, was quite commercial as well, just lay down and ask me to come on top of her.

overall experience quite mehhh i guess. expected better GFE on the sensual after "building rapport" with her over 3/4 of the allocated time. again, i may have been too passive as well. so i don't blame any parties here.

Thanks.bro on Tony’s girls
I was also contemplating if I should splurge on his girls, what if their service was not great. Can you share the name of the $B10k girl? Just want to avoid her

Libero
08-09-2022, 02:43 AM
In terms of punters, there should be more Koreans out in force in BKK than mainland Chinese.

Actually I also don't see as many Japanese as before. Singaporeans are out there, of course :cool:

sexy0181
08-09-2022, 11:22 AM
Will reply pm accordingly

Please pm me thanks

Duomax
08-09-2022, 12:48 PM
Old back dated fr…
Was in Bangkok in June for few days

Day 1 : visited momo before 11… pick up grace as she looks one of the better one… took up 90 mins with jacuzzi… limited English… service sop with showering in the jacuzzi and cim first shot… light to non existence massage follow by 2nd shot

Name : Grace
Body : 7/10 ( c-d size but hard silicone), lightly tanned
Face : 8/10 ( with make up)
Bbbj : 5/10, surprisingly quite a number a teeth movement
Fj : 6/10 standard, nothing to shout about

Day 2 : went for bj at 7th heaven… forgot the girl name but she was tanned and good figure with a nice body tattoo (yakuza style). Her face looks abit plastic if ya know what I mean but that is good actually for me cause I’m going for bj anyway…

Service was standard and will go again due to environment compared to other bj bars

Name : forgotten
Body : 8/10 (boobs not hard which is nice)
Face 8.5/10
Bbbj : 8/10 I don’t think any bj bar will score below, will go higher if they do non sop stuffs…

After that wen along the japan area and nothing caught my eyes that night… was thinking getting one in aurora33 but not gam my eyes…

Slowly walk over to thermae to close final deed… Jun period quite a number of girls but not sure no one caught nh eyes that night… so end up walk to back of Soi cowboy for a massage

A post op lb caught my eyes… fair and petite like girl… tried massage +1 for 2k

Name : forgot already
Body : 7/10 petite but with hard c size boobs, knn the voice really girl sial
Skin : 9/10 excel here… fair… I mean exceed Chiang Mai standards
Bbbj : 7/10 really not bad… lots of suction
Fj : yeah front and back … I give an 8.5/10

Day 4 : last day before back… go to momo to get off a quick fix… choose lin since she is available… but end up do one shot… but her gfe gao gao… go in sit down talk machiam u at ktv….

Name : lin
Body : 6.5/10 tan with abit meaty but not elephant… nice b-c boobs
Face 7.5/10 grows into you surprisingly….
Gfe : 8/10 where she excel, no rush service plus ktv style of seducing…
Bbbj : 8/10 slow and relaxing in both tub and bed
Fj : accommodating I give 7/10

dominicgan7876
08-09-2022, 12:51 PM
Please pm me thanks

Like I said, I will reply accordingly bro

TonyCheong2
08-09-2022, 03:36 PM

Poseidon...

Florence...

Overall, interesting experience, definitely prefer over singapore ktv.

Florence G-Club (Tier 2) very very long never go liao 555. :D
The good thing about tier 2 G-Clubs is the puyings are more "innocent" and less old bird as they have not seen the big money yet. :cool:

Up you my 8 humble rep points. :)

In terms of punters, there should be more Koreans out in force in BKK than mainland Chinese.

Actually I also don't see as many Japanese as before. Singaporeans are out there, of course :cool:

Ah Tiongs are unable to travel freely yet.

Pre CCP virus era they are out in full force throughout southeast asia. :rolleyes:

owlette
08-09-2022, 03:41 PM
The good thing about tier 2 G-Clubs are the puyings are more "innocent" and less old bird as they have not seen the big money yet. :cool:

Up you my 8 humble rep points. :)

First timing chiong in thailand.
but i do agree the girls seem to be more innocent. the girl i sat mid way flat out told me she don't go out and hope i understand haha. weirdly she started to sit on me and grind me mid way despite saying this haha. not the prettiest lady but only done up nose. big natural c cups on her small frame which she asked me to grab to verify haha

TonyCheong2
08-09-2022, 03:48 PM
First timing chiong in thailand.
but i do agree the girls seem to be more innocent. the girl i sat mid way flat out told me she don't go out and hope i understand haha. weirdly she started to sit on me and grind me mid way despite saying this haha. not the prettiest lady but only done up nose. big natural c cups on her small frame which she asked me to grab to verify haha

I'll surely grab whole night as I'm very humsup. :p

What matters is you enjoy the cheonging.
If the girl has chemistry with you can follow up in the future.

Just a suggestion if you have limited time and don't travel frequently it'd be wiser and economical to just find P4P activities.
As a rookie BKK cheongster you will need to experiment over a few trips to get maximum fun.

Most importantly whatever the night ladies tell you just take it with a pinch of salt will do. :D

owlette
08-09-2022, 03:52 PM
What matters is you enjoy the cheonging.
If the girl has chemistry with you can follow up in the future.

Just a suggestion if you have limited time and don't travel frequently it'd be wiser and economical to just find P4P activities.
As a rookie BKK cheongster you will need to experiment over a few trips to get maximum fun.

Most importantly whatever the night ladies tell you just take it with a pinch of salt will do. :D

Thanks for the tips bro.
Was my first chionging trip so was prepared to splurge abit to experience as well. told myself not to be so niao about it haha.

but i do definitely understand that i would get more bang for buck going to thermae and stuff. actually made plans to check it out but heavy rains every night when i was there.

TonyCheong2
08-09-2022, 03:57 PM
Thanks for the tips bro.
Was my first chionging trip so was prepared to splurge abit to experience as well. told myself not to be so niao about it haha.

but i do definitely understand that i would get more bang for buck going to thermae and stuff. actually made plans to check it out but heavy rains every night when i was there.

Among all the cheong activities G-Club has the most wallet damage.
So research extensively in advance.

If you'd just like to wash eyes and without the need for bonking.
Check out the pubs in Ekamai, Thonglor and RCA where many young chiobus (non WLs) hang out.

This time of the year is rainy season.
During the rainy season air tickets to many ASEAN destinations are cheaper in general.
Now with pandemic things might be different at least for now.

fallen11
08-09-2022, 05:33 PM
The good thing about tier 2 G-Clubs is the puyings are more "innocent" and less old bird as they have not seen the big money yet. :cool:

i have been wondering whats the spending level like for Florence?:confused:

Posti34
08-09-2022, 09:37 PM
i have been wondering whats the spending level like for Florence?:confused:

G club mamasan fee plus lady fee plus alcohol one night easily 300sgd per pax.

frondsdu
09-09-2022, 01:18 AM
How does the club scene work exactly? Getting bored with the pro girls...is it possible to hook up with uni students/regular girls at rca route66?

Posti34
09-09-2022, 04:30 AM
How does the club scene work exactly? Getting bored with the pro girls...is it possible to hook up with uni students/regular girls at rca route66?

Bro today I met a g club girl, what a joke she told me to buy drinks for her end of night about 1.5k sgd is like hang flower in sg Thai disco. She say when she works in sg thaidisco one month she makes about 20-30k sgd because she can butterfly. She really need to come back to reality, what a joke. She think money so easy to make? So welcome to bkk club scene for you.

nnhlin
09-09-2022, 12:20 PM
Wooh, bro! can PM contact pls? 🙏

dominicgan7876
09-09-2022, 12:33 PM
Wooh, bro! can PM contact pls? 🙏

Will reply inbox accordingly

ZUNBO96
09-09-2022, 01:47 PM
Tried Mai Chan today .

Last page of the album I guess new ba.
name -pinky
Age -20
Location - Chang Mai
Looks- 7.5 to 8 ba.won’t reject one kinda CFM face and pretty some
Angle. Album picture total different from website.
Boobs -probably b not for boobs lovers .
Bbj-6/10 still green but see this innocent look steam Liao.
FJ- 8/10 very submissive and tight ..

fallen11
09-09-2022, 02:23 PM
G club mamasan fee plus lady fee plus alcohol one night easily 300sgd per pax.

per pax as in the cost i would face if i go alone? I'm lone ranger one, usually would go alone. If go alone 300sgd is ok. Doesnt include tabao fees right?
Or is it average cost per pax, for like a group of 4 pax?:confused:

Posti34
09-09-2022, 02:31 PM
per pax as in the cost i would face if i go alone? I'm lone ranger one, usually would go alone. If go alone 300sgd is ok. Doesnt include tabao fees right?
Or is it average cost per pax, for like a group of 4 pax?:confused:

This is for member price if no member price is higher by another 25% but to be member you need open 3 bottles. So be prepared to go three to four times if you Lone Ranger. Yes the price 300 sgd is minimum for Lone Ranger. Bro g club rarely got dabao wan la, even if have you have to x3 times the cost.

fallen11
09-09-2022, 04:35 PM
This is for member price if no member price is higher by another 25% but to be member you need open 3 bottles. So be prepared to go three to four times if you Lone Ranger. Yes the price 300 sgd is minimum for Lone Ranger. Bro g club rarely got dabao wan la, even if have you have to x3 times the cost.

then i dont go leaw.
i prefer to go lone ranger the cheap charlie way and look for LT tabao :)

Posti34
09-09-2022, 04:39 PM
then i dont go leaw.

You want lt dabao just go to the agogo bar not g club. G club is more for party and have fun.

Citizens
09-09-2022, 10:49 PM
I am flying into Suva airport on Sunday for 3 day trip.
The news keep reporting about the floods in BKK...... what's the actual situation really like?
Thinking of aborting this trip if the floods are as bad as reported on the news.

samseng27
10-09-2022, 12:55 AM
I am flying into Suva airport on Sunday for 3 day trip.
The news keep reporting about the floods in BKK...... what's the actual situation really like?
Thinking of aborting this trip if the floods are as bad as reported on the news.

I just touch down today. 9 Sep. Everything is good. No rain.

ohana
10-09-2022, 01:29 AM
I'm.in bkk right now. Hot day today and lots of pretty girls is out and about. Don't believe everything you see from the news.

NiaoRenn
10-09-2022, 08:24 AM
Bro pls pm contact thanks

e_Punisher
10-09-2022, 08:58 PM
In bkk for a night only. Pls pm me if possible

SmokyJoe
11-09-2022, 12:39 AM
then i dont go leaw.

There is a list of tiers for the G clubs in one of the first few pages. In my experience and from what I hear from others, the lower tiers G clubs have more girls who can tabao LT for a reasonable price. My last trip a few years ago, I visited florence club and the mummy brought over quite a few girls that could be tabao for us to choose from. I remember all of us managed to bring back someone. I paid 7K for LT on top of the girl time at the club. Stayed with me till about dinner time the next day.

Total cost for the night was 20k baht for something like 5 bottles which could be used again for a few nights plus something like 3k baht for the girl's time and 7k baht for the LT. Not too bad for a night that started at 9pm till 3am before heading back to the hotel.

This was around 2017 I think. Back then the LT rates at the agogo bars were also around 5k to 7k for me and my friends, but would depend on time of the night. I guess the later it is, the cheaper it gets but the choicer meats would have been taken already.

In the end, to each his own I guess. Some like to party to get in the mood and some just want straight action.

Are the rates still around the same post covid or has everything also inflated by 50%?

ives08
11-09-2022, 08:07 AM
To senior Bkk chongsters

Am going to BKK from 13 Sep to 20 Sep.
Last time since I went bkk was like 2011.
https://sbfsg.site/showpost.php?p=6367010&postcount=11718

My previous Thai FB married already, so decided not to disturb her.
Not sure if things are the same.
I have 2 free days to play.

I chanced upon this from a fellow colleague.
https://gdiary-com.translate.goog/?_x_tr_sl=auto&_x_tr_tl=en&_x_tr_hl=en

Some website that seems to cater to Japanese clients.
Anyone tried the information from this website before?

Typically when I go overseas Cheong would be looking for:
Post lunch proper massage (if pretty and possible then +1 shot)
Pre-dinner service type massage + FJ
Post dinner KTV pick up LT to go disco to have build GFE
Then go back hotel to bang.

# proper massage
Any good decent massage by SYT?

# KTV
Any not too atas commercialised KTV that allows LT easily?

# Disco
Back in 2011, my FB brought me to Funky Villa and EscoBar, most localised crowd, less international crowds.

I Google and read about the best Hottest Disco is SpacePlus.
Saw the YouTube, seems like atas catering more to the high end crowd.
Any disco to recommend to try to pick up more local OL or varsity SYT?

Thank you.
Too many options I read from previous posts and giving me headaches.

stormy696
11-09-2022, 09:31 AM
Dear bro, will be heading to Bak in 2 weeks. Keen to try.
Kindly pm contact, thank you very much!

fallen11
11-09-2022, 01:39 PM
There is a list of tiers for the G clubs in one of the first few pages. In my experience and from what I hear from others, the lower tiers G clubs have more girls who can tabao LT for a reasonable price. My last trip a few years ago, I visited florence club and the mummy brought over quite a few girls that could be tabao for us to choose from. I remember all of us managed to bring back someone. I paid 7K for LT on top of the girl time at the club. Stayed with me till about dinner time the next day.

Total cost for the night was 20k baht for something like 5 bottles which could be used again for a few nights plus something like 3k baht for the girl's time and 7k baht for the LT. Not too bad for a night that started at 9pm till 3am before heading back to the hotel.

Are the rates still around the same post covid or has everything also inflated by 50%?

I dont know about g clubs. Never been to 1 yet. I'm more for tabao back and play slowly rather than drink and play at the venue itself.
Prices are up now..... but, not as much as 50%. Would say tabao rates are up between 10-40%. Greatly varies depending on quality, popularity, places, time of the night and of course whether the girl likes you.

Is florence consider "low tier g club" based on your definition? Would love to know these "low tier g clubs".:)

Overconfident
11-09-2022, 03:39 PM
Actually if I’m looking for Gf for a night. Where’s the best for pick up? Seen Tony’s review like some hit and miss kind and some say really to go for it. End day I guess likely is the budget we have? Only got 2 night next week so hope won’t kena any shit hole kind thou.

atoll
11-09-2022, 07:40 PM
Actually if I’m looking for Gf for a night. Where’s the best for pick up? Seen Tony’s review like some hit and miss kind and some say really to go for it. End day I guess likely is the budget we have? Only got 2 night next week so hope won’t kena any shit hole kind thou.

Honestly, everywhere you go to pick up FL to give you GFE would be hit and miss. Unless you met the FL before and managed to build up some chemistry, there is always a possibility to pick someone that is below your expectation.

My Top 10 came from different places - Soapy, escort from tonybkk, G club, Thaifriendly website, Thermae, pick up from RCA, fiwfan website. None have come from agogo bars or oily MPs. Even those places that i found my Top 10, i had a fair share of bad bonks or those that were too commercial.

If you are looking for overnight, no issues with budget, and lazy to hunt, just go with escort option like Tonybkk. If you are the kind that likes to hunt and don't wanna pay 10-15k, go Thermae or agogo bars to try your luck. Online is an option too but suggest you meet them first to before committing to avoid landmines or bait and switch or LBs.

pantsonfire
11-09-2022, 08:14 PM
Went spaceplus last nigbt and those lookimg to walkin and get a normal table on a saturday night good luck to them. AE are buying even the normal tables and selling them on to their favourite people.
The place was absoutely full and closed 2am. If want to pick up girl here is very hard due to the size of the club and many dek en. Those wanting to continue after theres a club called mirin downstairs.

fredriv
11-09-2022, 10:36 PM
Would anyone know Maria Massage open what time usually?

Went earlier but didnt see anyone that makes me want to take the plunge, although there's one but was told it's 9.6k but then went to the other side of the hall that's separated. Didnt ask further and left.

TinTin130670
12-09-2022, 04:14 AM
Anyone in BKK know if Babyface and Route66 still need to ART at the entrance?
Thanks in advance

Cheers,
TinTin

pantsonfire
12-09-2022, 05:48 AM
Anyone in BKK know if Babyface and Route66 still need to ART at the entrance?
Thanks in advance

Cheers,
TinTin
Yes still need

TinTin130670
12-09-2022, 08:55 AM
Yes still need

Thanks Bro

Cheers,
TinTin

PayanPlay
13-09-2022, 01:11 PM
Hi I can recommend Penthouse Spa on Ekkamai,
Have good girls and good rooms damage ranges from 3000 to 9000 depending on spec, it is FS and open late (rumored 24 hours)

I had Soda last time

Posti34
13-09-2022, 02:34 PM
Honestly, everywhere you go to pick up FL to give you GFE would be hit and miss. Unless you met the FL before and managed to build up some chemistry, there is always a possibility to pick someone that is below your expectation.

My Top 10 came from different places - Soapy, escort from tonybkk, G club, Thaifriendly website, Thermae, pick up from RCA, fiwfan website. None have come from agogo bars or oily MPs. Even those places that i found my Top 10, i had a fair share of bad bonks or those that were too commercial.

If you are looking for overnight, no issues with budget, and lazy to hunt, just go with escort option like Tonybkk. If you are the kind that likes to hunt and don't wanna pay 10-15k, go Thermae or agogo bars to try your luck. Online is an option too but suggest you meet them first to before committing to avoid landmines or bait and switch or LBs.

Agree you need time trial and error. Recently found a gem uni student from g club, going Pattaya with her. But that is after going g club many times before finding this gem that likes me.

SmokyJoe
13-09-2022, 08:21 PM
I dont know about g clubs. Never been to 1 yet. I'm more for tabao back and play slowly rather than drink and play at the venue itself.
Prices are up now..... but, not as much as 50%. Would say tabao rates are up between 10-40%. Greatly varies depending on quality, popularity, places, time of the night and of course whether the girl likes you.

Is florence consider "low tier g club" based on your definition? Would love to know these "low tier g clubs".:)

Here you go bro. Managed to find the post by Tony Cheong 2 on the various g clubs. Do take note that this was from 2015 but I doubt any that are still open on that list would be very much different nowadays.

https://sbfsg.site/showpost.php?p=13484540&postcount=259

Thanks for the inflation update. Just don't want to be shell shock when I go there next month.

Yeah when I last visited, florence while not a low tier club since it is still a g club, is a lower tier one relative.

fallen11
13-09-2022, 09:47 PM
Here you go bro. Managed to find the post by Tony Cheong 2 on the various g clubs. Do take note that this was from 2015 but I doubt any that are still open on that list would be very much different nowadays.

https://sbfsg.site/showpost.php?p=13484540&postcount=259

Thanks for the inflation update. Just don't want to be shell shock when I go there next month.

Yeah when I last visited, florence while not a low tier club since it is still a g club, is a lower tier one relative.

omg the prices i dont like haha. guess i'll never step into a G club.
Rao Srinakarin in the list you refered me to, is still open (low tier g club)

Posti34
13-09-2022, 09:50 PM
omg the prices i dont like haha. guess i'll never step into a G club.
Rao Srinakarin in the list you refered me to, is still open (low tier g club)

If you want to go Dubai club let me know i can intro you a beautiful and fun mamasan who can speak english. She will make your night fun.

fallen11
13-09-2022, 09:53 PM
If you want to go Dubai club let me know i can intro you a beautiful and fun mamasan who can speak english. She will make your night fun.

dont want la very expensive. I'm the cheap charlie type.
My budget for a night out is like 2.5k-5k (for me alone) excluding tabao.

Thanks for your offer though :)

SmokyJoe
13-09-2022, 10:06 PM
dont want la very expensive. I'm the cheap charlie type.
My budget for a night out is like 2.5k-5k (for me alone) excluding tabao.

Thanks for your offer though :)

Hahahahaa..... That's why I love nana and cowboy. :) If not can try those local clubs (zouk kind) at RCA (I think its called). A few of my friends like to go there to pick up.

fallen11
13-09-2022, 10:19 PM
Hahahahaa..... That's why I love nana and cowboy. :) If not can try those local clubs (zouk kind) at RCA (I think its called). A few of my friends like to go there to pick up.

yup i love nana too. Cowboy.... not so much as nowadays a lot of drink scams there.
For clubs, i scare i pickup ladyboy :(
One of my friends did before and found out after bringing him back to hotel hahahahaha

SmokyJoe
13-09-2022, 10:25 PM
yup i love nana too. Cowboy.... not so much as nowadays a lot of drink scams there.
For clubs, i scare i pickup ladyboy :(
One of my friends did before and found out after bringing him back to hotel hahahahaha

hahahahaaa... My good friend loves it. He always go hunt at orchard tower. Go bkk go mad with lust. even haven't chop also take back. I like to go with him and drink with the ladyboys. Damn fun.

How do they do a drink scam?

fallen11
13-09-2022, 10:32 PM
hahahahaaa... My good friend loves it. He always go hunt at orchard tower. Go bkk go mad with lust. even haven't chop also take back. I like to go with him and drink with the ladyboys. Damn fun.

How do they do a drink scam?

order 1 drink, bill as 2 (they hope you dont check).
Then every 10min keep pestering you to buy lady drink.
Drink 5 ladydrink liao tell you she dont go tabao :confused:
All the mamasan 1 by 1 come ask you for ladydrink......
Agreed to give lady 1 ladydrink..... end up she brought 3 ladydrinks and bill all to you.

it does happen at nana too, but i would say its rare in nana

SmokyJoe
13-09-2022, 11:03 PM
order 1 drink, bill as 2 (they hope you dont check).
Then every 10min keep pestering you to buy lady drink.
Drink 5 ladydrink liao tell you she dont go tabao :confused:
All the mamasan 1 by 1 come ask you for ladydrink......
Agreed to give lady 1 ladydrink..... end up she brought 3 ladydrinks and bill all to you.

it does happen at nana too, but i would say its rare in nana

Oh I see. Like that also can. Haiz.:eek:

I love nana as it was my first foray into the industry 18 years ago. I still remember throwing ping pong balls at the girls while they scramble all over the place to catch them. I wonder if any place still provide this service?

TonyCheong2
13-09-2022, 11:24 PM
Don't worry in Thailand the ladyboys will proactively pickup you by grabbing your crotch.
Be careful some are very aggressive and violent hor! :eek:

555! :D

addict999
14-09-2022, 12:53 AM
Hi I can recommend Penthouse Spa on Ekkamai,
Have good girls and good rooms damage ranges from 3000 to 9000 depending on spec, it is FS and open late (rumored 24 hours)

I had Soda last time

Yeah it’s 24hrs from what I heard if u regulars even they stated 4am closing time..it can be good alternative if u have no target at tharmae or after clubs closed at 1am.

Price also quite ok from 13k to 27k for 7 hours of fun compared to high end g club and black caviar or Maria spa:D

anikisan
14-09-2022, 02:20 AM

dude. i disagree respectfully. how many years have u cheong to give such a confident statement? in fact, i had most of my GFE from agogo bars. perhaps i'm good looking and a sweet talker, no doubt.

i would refrain from making such comments, if i were u.

ives08
14-09-2022, 02:34 AM
Yeah it’s 24hrs from what I heard if u regulars even they stated 4am closing time..it can be good alternative if u have no target at tharmae or after clubs closed at 1am.

Price also quite ok from 13k to 27k for 7 hours of fun compared to high end g club and black caviar or Maria spa:D

Bro, when you said 7hr of fun.
You are referring to into the spa ?
Or LT outcall?

If inside, 7hr in the room?
So it’s sleep overnight?
Thx

atoll
14-09-2022, 08:21 AM
dude. i disagree respectfully. how many years have u cheong to give such a confident statement? in fact, i had most of my GFE from agogo bars. perhaps i'm good looking and a sweet talker, no doubt.

Which part of my statement gave you the impression of my confidence, and i should refrain from making what comment? :confused:

I am just stating my experience - my intention is not to tell anyone where to go or not to go. Not saying that agogo bar is not a good pickup joint either...it is just that the Top 10 in my list has never featured someone that i brought back from an agogo bar. Glad that you managed to find your type in agogo bars, be it from Nana or SC. I would go Nana or SC too if i don't fancy anyone at Thermae. IMHO, Nana has better quality ladies now. Sc has not reclaimed its heydays from pre-Covid yet.

atoll
14-09-2022, 08:31 AM
Bro, when you said 7hr of fun.
You are referring to into the spa ?
Or LT outcall?

If inside, 7hr in the room?
So it’s sleep overnight?
Thx

They have VIP area with rooms for you to have your party there. Usually those that book lady for 7 hours would hold party there and eat/drink in that lounge. Of course can book lady and bring out, but not all ladies will want to do outcall. Not all ladies will do overnight booking either. So check with the okt first.

They may open till late, but unless a lady has booking, most of them will leave before midnight. So if you plan to drop by after clubbing till 1am, better to call and check.

siugo
14-09-2022, 05:29 PM
+1 Tried Jasmine before for outcall - attitude and service was great

fallen11
14-09-2022, 08:26 PM
Oh I see. Like that also can. Haiz.:eek:

I love nana as it was my first foray into the industry 18 years ago. I still remember throwing ping pong balls at the girls while they scramble all over the place to catch them. I wonder if any place still provide this service?

Ping pong balls. Maybe u can try pattaya?
Anyway i saw these ping pong balls still available during pre covid, but only in some bars. As recent as dec 2019.

Now is throw cash one.....:)
stacks of 20 bahts, go up the stage and throw up in the air.

fallen11
14-09-2022, 08:29 PM

everyone can have different experiences at the same place.
my experiences are varied. it all depends on luck.
sometimes i get experiences like "love at first sight" from the girls.
Sometimes i get scammed too (paid for LT but in the room she would play dead fish and not do anything else). All these can come from the same bar.

ives08
14-09-2022, 10:37 PM
Any one cheonging in bkk on Thursday 15th or Friday 16th?
Looking for kaki to join.

PM me please. Give me your LINE or telegram or WeChat ID
=)

riotspace
14-09-2022, 11:07 PM
Any other ML recommendations from the spa?

ives08
15-09-2022, 09:07 PM
FR
Mai Chan

Went here as Bros here said they have younger girls.
Website also suggested so.

Went down at 6pm.
I think I’m the only 1 clients.
Counter SA (a short hair short-height girl) have me a catalog.
I said ok to ask girls to come out for me to see.
I want fair skin one.

3 girls:
Ai 20yo
Emiko 21yo
Yam 26 yo

So + Emiko is young but not my type, some reason I went to choose YaM since I’m here.
Pleasant surprises.

Good decent English.
Natural but small A boob.
She said Japanese client here don’t like silicon.

Standard Nuru.
60min / 2500
Tip + 200

She said I make her horny.
After one shot, she said still have time, 1 more S as she is horny.
Left 10min+.

I said I’m ok.
(Obviously I want to save didi power for other actions tonight).
During FJ, she was behaving like she really enjoy sex and moans and covering her faces and covering her mouth.

Kept on saying I’m making her horny and she is shy.

Looks 7.5/10 (as benchmark to Dome1 Thai FL)
Face is cute la, face and smiles grows on you.

Boobs 6/10: A+

Tummy : some meaty fats.

But GFE was good.
Maybe the initial nuru forplay helps to make my didi happy.

Else if in D1 FL, I probabaly cannot stand up.

So it’s for different objective.

xiaoloki
16-09-2022, 06:17 PM
Any one cheonging in bkk on Thursday 15th or Friday 16th?
Looking for kaki to join.

PM me please. Give me your LINE or telegram or WeChat ID
=)

Hey bro. I pm you

xiaoloki
16-09-2022, 06:19 PM
Hi guys, I'll be here till end of this week (18 sept) pm me if you wanna chiong together :)

xiaoloki
16-09-2022, 06:28 PM
Anyone wanna chiong together this weekend? I'm here till 18 Sept. You can pm me :)

AugustineBoris
16-09-2022, 09:10 PM

This was around 2017 I think. Back then the LT rates at the agogo bars were also around 5k to 7k for me and my friends, but would depend on time of the night. I guess the later it is, the cheaper it gets but the choicer meats would have been taken already.

In the end, to each his own I guess. Some like to party to get in the mood and some just want straight action.

Hi Bro, have you been back to Florence recently ? Would like to know if they’re still active and how’s the girl quality right now.

I’ve also have some good memories there. Hope to be back there soon.

TonyCheong2
16-09-2022, 10:23 PM
Wow Florence G-Club so hype now?! :confused:

On the same stretch of road as Florence is The Sky (closed).
SYT coyotes are fun and crazy!
That was back in the mid 2000s when I was very active. :p

A pity that it's permanently closed.
I'm sure the sales/talent has moved on to some G-Club for sure.

So now which G-Club the coyotes can really dance?
Not those sloppy dance moves hor.
Sherbet used to have really good coyote dancers.

lawrence321
17-09-2022, 02:25 PM
Anyone heading to bkk this sunday? Can msg me yr telegram id. We go chiong/drink/massage tgt

AugustineBoris
17-09-2022, 10:22 PM

Not sure if still hype or not. Maybe louyeh like me can’t forget old memories 🤣🤣🤣

SmokyJoe
18-09-2022, 01:15 AM
Hi Bro, have you been back to Florence recently ? Would like to know if they’re still active and how’s the girl quality right now.

I’ve also have some good memories there. Hope to be back there soon.

No bro. Haven't been to BKK since 2019. Hope to go there next month for my first holiday since covid. I heard they are still operating but didn't ask about the girl quality.

I don't think it's hype lah. Just a seldom talked about place that seems to have brought out some shy bros who have some good memories of that place.

I spoke to thai girl who was on "holiday" in singapore last month and she told me Sherbert not as many dancers as last time. The ratio seems to be alot more in favour of PR girls to dancers. Less dancer routines on stage. Not sure how relavant this info is now. I hope things do get better next month. Would like to try one of these higher tier g club.

Any g club other than pimp you can recommend to try? Just a small group of 3 guys who don't want too much fuss with a budget of 15k to 20k just for club time.

SmokyJoe
18-09-2022, 01:21 AM
Ping pong balls. Maybe u can try pattaya?
Anyway i saw these ping pong balls still available during pre covid, but only in some bars. As recent as dec 2019.

Now is throw cash one.....:)
stacks of 20 bahts, go up the stage and throw up in the air.

Hmmmm.... pattaya.

I love throwing ping pong balls more. hahhahaha. While the balls bounce, other things also bounce.

Posti34
18-09-2022, 08:52 AM
Do you guys tip your mamasan and lady at g club even though they already have drinks?

pantsonfire
18-09-2022, 10:34 AM
Edit delete

matpedia
18-09-2022, 12:16 PM
Hi bros,
Not familiar with Bkk but going for a trip. Anyone know if there are KTVs like those in JB there? I went through a lot of pages here but don’t see any. Or it’s a different term for it in Bkk?

Rdaytona
19-09-2022, 09:55 AM
Hi bros,
Not familiar with Bkk but going for a trip. Anyone know if there are KTVs like those in JB there? I went through a lot of pages here but don’t see any. Or it’s a different term for it in Bkk?

u mean Gentlemen Club...? the club hv private room & with gals accompanying you... but expenses are on the high side though... :( :(

pantsonfire
19-09-2022, 10:20 AM
Anyone around this this week to party, pm me

ives08
19-09-2022, 03:07 PM
Bros, managed to extend 3 nights from a work trip to enjoy. just to share and save memories.

[Background]
im 40+, I cannot speak simple Thai at all. Can’t be bother to learn, should have focus to pick up when I was younger or when still unmarried.

SBF1 = random stranger from SBF kaki to Cheong together, 30yo+

SBF2 = random stranger from SBF kaki, 40yo+

SG1 = work colleague kaki, 30yo+
SG1F1 = SG1’s friend, Singaporean, who worked in Bkk for more than 5yo, 30yo+.

SG1F2 = SG1F1’s friend, another Singaporean, who worked in bkk 1y+, also 30yo+.

F1 = Thermae Thai girl picked up by SBF1
F2 = Thermae Thai girl that rejected me
F3 = Thermae Thai girl picked up by me

SGFL1 = my SG Dome1 FL I bonked + RTF 3x but like 5-6 years ago, I think should be 28/29 this year.

SGFL2 = a Dome1 girl I bonked, with good chemistry, before fly to bkk.

[Day0]

It’s a working day but free to Cheong at night.

SG01 jio me to Fun Bar, a local makan+ club place. Told me the crowd is very young.

10pm reached.
Makan a little, move to club area, music starts. A lot of young SYT.

SG01 introduce SG1F1 to me.

12am+
Police came near the entrance and suddenly a lot of girls left the club.
SG01 told me these girls are below 20yo, cannot enter by right.

1245am
Police left.
Girls came back. Club was full again.
SG01 told me here is all local, mostly cannot speak English, but all here to have fun, ok for ONS, just give taxi fare will do.
If I like any girl, let him know.

230am+
I told SG01 about this tall SYT, white top, blue jeans. He went to the girl saying in Thailand, “This man handsome for you?”
She said laughed and said yes”
Then SG01 said “go back to hotel with him have fun”.

To my surprised, the girl came over and pull my hands and signal let’s go.

So I chat with her using google translate.
19yo. Student. Study ART.

Back to my hotel.
Shower together.
Tight and wet, soft small round boobs.
She likes to French gao gao, maybe all high from the drinks.

After 1 shot, she said she cannot stay too late, have to go back room. I gave her 1k taxi fare. And she left.

SG01 told me he was there until 5am.

[Day1]

Woke up and had breakfast with some female colleagues, who are mostly going back, 2-3 quite pretty OL Pre-MIlF. Haha. Too bad cannot eat where you shit.

Research SBF, saw SBF PM from SBF1, added his LINE and linked up at his hotel, near T21.

Time 5pm+, SBF1 not ready to come down yet. Told him I go check out Mai Chan Massage since like 10-15mins walk.

Mai Chan feedback here:

https://sbfsg.site/showpost.php?p=21650692&postcount=33832

Met up with SBF1 at 7pm.
Went for simple dinner.
Checked out Thermae Cafe.

830pm reached.
Located along main road, then went down a small fleet of stairs to basement.
Saw a big square room, was told to buy an entrance drink, not expensive.
I picked Gin Tonic, SBF1 took beer. 150 thb+.

We went around in circle like 5-7times, slowly looking. There are Low tables and high chairs in the centre of the room, a lot of guys crowding there to slowly feast their eyes. It’s like a super mini old time CP la with no mamasan. I think at least 80-100 girls, in and out.

Also fxxking alot of guys. Can hear Koreans, Japanese, Chineses.

Fast forward, SBF1 like a girl F1.
GND look, sweet looking,
She said ST 3k, LT 6.5k

I saw F2. Foxy SYT look. Very fair, No tummy fats, can see as she wearing lower top, exposing her tummy.
Fair. Said 25yo, acceptable to me.
To my surprises, she rejected me sia.
Saying she was not my first choice as she noticed me walking many rounds, speaking to others. Kao.

Eventually I saw F3, which looks good to me too. Young SYT looking, bigger boobs.
She told me she ST 3k, LT 6k. I said ok.

Then 4 of us went out.
Me + SBF1 + F1 + F3.
Time 1030pm.
Decided to go clubbing then go back hotel.
F3 said her car is nearby, let’s go Route66 for HipHop or Onix for more EDM.

I said we go for onix EDM ba.
Took her car, a Toyota, there.

At Onix. 11pm.
Need to do ART at entrance. able to use eNRIC SingPass to get in.
Not crowded, maybe 25% full.
Paid 2 bottle of whiskey for a table, in front of the Stage.

GFE chemistry better as we dance.

1130pm.
SGFL1 LINE me reminding me our lunch appt tmr, meeting me at 11am hotel lobby. I said ok and told her I have booked Japanese food Zuma Bangkok at St Regis, since she mentioned she like Japanese food. She said see you.

12am.
SBF1 told me F1 has 3 friends who want to join us but asking if we can tip 1k thb for their transport to and fro. I said ok ba.

1245am
F1 3 friends came.
Guess what, F2 is of them. Lol, she saw me and tried to cover her face.

But I was dancing with F3, and kept on looking at F2. My friend told F1, just now I tried to pick up F2, but F2 rejected me.

Btw F1 is really not bad. Can speak Chinese too. Said going to Eric Zhou concert next day.

Then F1 kept on encouraging me to speak to F2 and she told me her friend said I dance quite cute.

145am, I told SBF1, I want to go back hotel first. On our way to F2’s car, she sat down on a bench and asked me why I kept on talking to the other girl. Then tears came down from both of her eyes. Wa… drama leh. She said if I want to be with that girl, she can go back, give her 2k.

I said no la, and lied that my friend SBF1 kept on asking F2 to speak to me and some bullshit. We were there like 15mins, then she calm down saying that she just broke off with boyfriend as boyfriend has other girl.

This week is her first time going Thermae and she rejected a few other guys that she didn’t have feel for.

Btw later I realised she works for Lazada and in charge of some sales inventories of something. Saw her WeChat of Lazada Chinese team + Thai team.

Then we went back to my hotel, up to level 18. She said view is nice, can see Siam paragon.

Entered my room.
We shower together.
Some tummy fats but good size natural boobs and good ass.
Proceed to bed, cat bath me, BBBJ me, her pussy easily wet, fxxked her hard.
3am, we hug and sleep.
She hug me really tight and close to sleep.

[Day 2]

Woke up at 9am.
She was still sleeping soundly, nakedly just wearing the hotel robe. I went to order some room service for breakfast.
930am, room service came.
I woke her up, she said ok ka.
I said I order in some food. You hungry?What you want? She said she wants to drink milk and omelette - she likes.
I said I don’t like, I want to eat you again.
She said “ok ka, come”.

Bonked her and have a COF. I just pulled out and come on her half-awake face. She just slapped my butt and said some whining Thai words.

We shower together, and enjoying our breakfast. I open the Netflix in my phone to play some Thai drama, to increase common topic to talk.

1030am.
SGFL1 LINE me sending me a picture of the road jam, saying she will be late. Maybe 1130am lobby. I said ok.

Heng delay to 1130am.
Shit, I need to get F2 to fxxk off soon.
Told F2 that I have a work meeting at 1130am, shall we get ready to go?

1110am, I went down to hotel basement to her car. Lift straight to basement, should be 99% will not bump into SGFL1.
She gave me a good bye hug, saying she will go office to work. Asked if Tmr I’m free, want to bring me to somewhere to feed elephant. I said let me check, tmr get back to you.

I go up to hotel lobby, requested the reception to change my towels and robe.
Then went back to my room.

I need to ensure all the other towel and robe looks unused - basically no sign of girls in the room last night. Pick up condom wrapper and throw away.

1130am, she said she is at lobby.
But my towels and robe is not here yet.
I text her saying I’m in the toilet, will come down shortly.

1140am, room service came.
1150am, I went down. Saw her long legs with heels, at the corner sitting down. Ok, got some tummy fats liao, but her pretty face features still here. She’s 168cm.
She said I looked exactly the same, still very handsome. Lol.

She text initially she shy and didn’t want to meet. Quoting her exact English from her LINE “I’m getting older… my body goes with a little age. At first, I thought should I go with see you?…. I’m not confident at all.”

I said you look good. I could still recognise you, haha. Come let’s go to lunch.
We held hands and walk towards st Regis (about 15min walk) but weather was fxxking hot.

Among all the chitchat, she said she is working as HR in a 150 people company.
Money is decent but life is ok. Still single, broke up with boyfriend 1Y ago, was together for 3Y.

She said she stop working overseas, that one time she was just curious about it. But several of her friends are still doing these trades as they have debt/payment on luxury items.

After lunch, I asked her (to test her) where should we go after lunch.
She said we can walk back and explore Paragon. She has some shopping to do since she drove 2hr to Bangkok. Sian….

I said ok. Let go. Nearer to paragon, she said weather is really hot, maybe we go to your hotel room and relax and enjoy aircon. I said ok. One step closer to my goal.

In the room, we chatted. I was not really concentrating as I’m thinking how should I score this. Halfway, I said come let’s hug for a while.

We hugged, and I just went to French kiss her and she responded and actions began.
She was very sensitive to each touch and movement. I asked she ok? She said long time no make love Leow.
She was wet already man.
Have a good slow bonk.
We lay on bed and chit chat.
Come 4pm, she said she have to go back and the drive is long. I said I wish she can stay overnight with me. She said she cannot as she has work Tmr, could only take leave today.

Btw, that day later in the evening, she text me at 7pm saying she just got home, traffic jam, took 3hr sia.

415pm, alone in hotel room.
Went to scan SBF, saw another PM from SBF2 and added his LINE.

Texted SBF1 and SG1, what’s their plan today.

SBF1 said he will be meeting some friends.
SG1 said he want to spend time with SG1F

SBF2 texted me saying got friends going SpacePlus to club, got 2 VIP tables tonight at 11pm, but free to go with me now.

I said shall we go check out those Nuru massage. SBF2 said ok.
Linked up with him at 102 Happy massage.
Saw others massage joint side by side - like Aurora, pink, EZ and others…
Reached here about 630pm. We went to all and didn’t have any likings.
Went to Doki Doki massage too, only 3 girls, but also no go.

I told SBF2 we go Thermae cafe ok?
But we went to Chinatown to makan T&Y seafood first. Then reached Thermae around 9pm.

I saw F3 working in the bar. She saw me and said hi. I saw F2 too!! I went to F2 and ask if ok to go. She said ok. I asked her why yesterday rejected me, she said she was shy. ???? Anyway, I said I want to go dancing with you. She said she can only do ST tonight as she has late drinks with her friend. ST 3k. I said ok. Come. Was waiting for SBF2 to choose his girl.

Time 1015pm.
Finally SBF2 also took a girl. Very young SYT, 22yo, 3K ST, 8k LT. SBF2 took ST as he wants to go SpacePlus later to try.
We both went back to our individual hotel.

Time 1045pm
Back hotel room. Good shower together. Really no tummy fats. Nice pair of B+ boobs.
Kneel down and BBBJ, proceed to bed. Bang her with very high GFE moans.

12am
Told her I’m going SpacePlus. She is going Onix to meet friends. I said we can share grab.

1230am
After alighting her, I reached SpacePlus.
As I have done ART at Onix, i shown the picture of took, it is valid for 3 days, so no need to get poke again.

SpacePlus is much more atas than Onix.
A lot of beautiful girls and ladyboys.

2 ladyboy came over to me to ask for LINE, which i politely declined but we chit chat for a while. Fxxk attracting the wrong type man.

Here hard to pick up compared to local club as I think of the ladies are gf or LT or within their group gang.

130am (this places closes at 2am)
I checked my phone.
SG1 jio me to join him for round 2 at another local club (NOIR mahadthai (นัวมหาดไทย)).

2am
Reach the local club.
No need ART, show IC and go in.
As usual, SG1 asks me if I like any girl, let him know, he will get SG1F1 to help link up and ask. He said here same like the other local club, ONS type but English really must use google translate, give taxi fare will do.

3am
SG1 came over and pointed at his girl of the night. Girl said ok. SG1 asks me how if I like anyone. Honestly all really young. I saw one la, quite fair, I don’t like too tan one.

I pointed at own girl wearing a white top and black mini-skirt. SG1 said ok, he gets SG1F to ask. SG1F came over to me said, “bro, later club comes at 3am, we take our remaining bottles to outside to drink finish together, then you go back with the girl. Btw your girl is 19yo. Have fun bro.”

I said ok let’s see how.

3am club closed.
Settled down to drink at 315am.
My girl sitting beside me, really cannot speak English sia. We holding hands and communicating via google translate. Haha.

4am
Grab back to hotel with her.
430am reach my hotel.
Shower together quickly.
Actions on the bed.
Like what SG1 said before, local girls ok to do raw if you want. She said do with no condom. I said I prefer with condom, maybe too used to it by Dome 1/2/3 over the years. Haha. She said ok ka.

Super tight, fxxk.
Missionary, switch to doggy and spoon.
Cum Leow, we both hug and KO.

[Day 3]
10am we woke up.
Fxxk, now that I can see her face much more clearly. Indeed really young SYT, hair smell so nice even she didn’t wash her hair after clubbing. Google translate that I order some room service food. She nods her head.

Food came 1030am.
We wash up and makan.
As usual open my Netflix Thai shows to occupy us.

1130am.
I hug her and kiss her again.
She responding back. This time I decided to fxxk her slowly as I want to enjoy her sweet young face and her facial expression when I penetrate her. Damn song.

12pm
We wash up and I gave her 1k thb said for taxi go home. She smiled and left.

Went to text SBF1, SBF2, SG1, what’s their plan today?
Then I went back to take a nap. Shag.

Worked up at 4pm.
SBF1 said go check out kapoo joint and later join his friend to go bar.

SBF2 said go Onix at night. 2 VIP tables, want to join, no girls, must hunt or bring your own, like SpacePlus.

SG01 no sound no picture.

Decided to go walk around Siam Paragon. I have yet to really explore and maybe go for normal leg massage.

Went to Nature Thai Massage.
1hr leg massage.
1hr back massage.
8pm. Makan at paragon alone. Feeling sian.

Received a text from SG01, said tonight let’s go another local club (3days2night). He said here people come makan first at 8pm.
Later at 10pm, Uni girls slut mode comes up.

Between Onix vs this, no brainer which to go right? Took grab down join SG01 and his friend.

10pm reached 3D2N.
SG1F1 introduce SG1F2 to me.
Club place was 15% full.
Here the layout very like Singapore SiamTiu.
One square room. 2 stages at each end - one is live band, one is EDM DJ.

Now is live band, EDM starts at 12am according to SG01.
1230am more and more local girls came in.
Can see a few tables with just girls.
SG01 came to me again asking to let him know if I like any girl.

Fast forward, so qiao, I like the same girl as SG01. He said, “ bro, you too slow, I spoke to her liao, chopped liao, 20yo, cannot speak English also”

Then the second girl I like I said was also cannot touched. SG1F1 told me that one is his Thai guy’s gf, must ask for permission.

Later that this Thai guy came to me.
He could speak decent English, own business one accordingly to SG1F1.

Thai guy said to me, “ sorry man, but my sister and friends said your dancing very cute” and brought me to introduce to her sister and friends.

Sister is not SYT. Looks older. More OL chio type, like the typical Dome1 type, but too tan for me and I no feel.

2am I look around. Got a few girls gave me eye contact, but I no like.

I received a LINE picture from F3, saying she is at another club, want to join her to dance?

For some reason, I went to text F2, asking where she is. She said she is having drinks with her friends. I told her I’m at 3D2N, want to come? She asked for address. I gave her.
She said very far, what time does it close?
I said 330am. She said ok, will come in a while.

She reached at 3am.
She said the music here nice.
She said she knows SG1F1, think he knows one of her friends.
We dance side by side, gfe up.
Clubs ends at 345am.
SG01 said later will bring remaining bottles outside to sit and order food. Maybe drink till 5-6am.

I said ok.
We adjourned out, the tables and chairs outside all almost full sia. So maybe it’s a local norm to do this.
My girl sit beside me.
SG01 and his girl (the same girl that I like), was sitting in front of me.
Saw her and SG01 communicating with google translate here and there.
Wa, the more I see her, the more I want to fxxk her. Haha. Damn it.

How what do you think of her?

430am.
I said I want to go back first.
I asked F2 want to go back with me, she said ok.

Back hotel 5am.
Shower + bang 1 time.
Sleep and hug.

[Day 4]
We woke up at 11am.
My check out timing is 12pm, my flight back to Singapore is 330pm+.

Called front desk to extend my check out to 130pm. Order some food into the room.

Then we shower to get ready to go.
Hug her in the shower and French kiss her and we did another shot in the shower.

1pm, she left.
I hurried up back my stuff and grab to airport.

Scanning all the messages in my phone, SBF1 told me he has a great exciting night too. One of the tinder girl really came to his room. Fxxking horny. After one shot, resting, suddenly grab his didi and fast furious BBBJ.

And another tinder Thai girl said will fly to Singapore next week, can meet up. 504477

Indeed Land of Smiles come to you.

Meanwhile I have been texting SGFL2 every now and then. Ask if she wants me to help her buy stuff from Bangkok back to Singapore. She said yes please.
Told her to send directly to my room.
She bought 2x shoes, bra + panties + clothes.
She said for travelling after work to take picture.

This SGFL very young also.
After I told her I received her parcels, I asked if she is happy that I’m going back Singapore or happy that her shoes and clothes are coming.
This was her reply - damn high.

Ok, end of happy life. Back to misery Singapore again.

No mood to work today sia.

PS: pardon my broken English, just wanted to finish the content fast.

There are a few other PMs from SBF bros that I could not meet up and link up due to timing. Hope to Cheong with you guys next time.

Overconfident
19-09-2022, 05:17 PM
Bros, managed to extend 3 nights from a work trip to enjoy. just to share and save memories.

[Background]
im 40+, I cannot speak simple Thai at all. Can’t be bother to learn, should have focus to pick up when I was younger or when still unmarried.

SBF1 = random stranger from SBF kaki to Cheong together, 30yo+

SBF2 = random stranger from SBF kaki, 40yo+

SG1 = work colleague kaki, 30yo+
SG1F1 = SG1’s friend, Singaporean, who worked in Bkk for more than 5yo, 30yo+.

SG1F2 = SG1F1’s friend, another Singaporean, who worked in bkk 1y+, also 30yo+.

F1 = Thermae Thai girl picked up by SBF1
F2 = Thermae Thai girl that rejected me
F3 = Thermae Thai girl picked up by me

SGFL1 = my SG Dome1 FL I bonked + RTF 3x but like 5-6 years ago, I think should be 28/29 this year.

SGFL2 = a Dome1 girl I bonked, with good chemistry, before fly to bkk.

[Day0]

SG01 jio me to Fun Bar, a local makan+ club place. Told me the crowd is very young.

10pm reached.

12am+
Police came near the entrance and suddenly a lot of girls left the club.
SG01 told me these girls are below 20yo, cannot enter by right.

1245am
Police left.
Girls came back. Club was full again.
SG01 told me here is all local, mostly cannot speak English, but all here to have fun, ok for ONS, just give taxi fare will do.
If I like any girl, let him know.

230am+
I told SG01 about this tall SYT, white top, blue jeans. He went to the girl saying in Thailand, “This man handsome for you?”
She said laughed and said yes”
Then SG01 said “go back to hotel with him have fun”.

To my surprised, the girl came over and pull my hands and signal let’s go.

So I chat with her using google translate.
19yo. Student. Study ART.

Back to my hotel.
Shower together.
Tight and wet, soft small round boobs.
She likes to French gao gao, maybe all high from the drinks.

After 1 shot, she said she cannot stay too late, have to go back room. I gave her 1k taxi fare. And she left.

SG01 told me he was there until 5am.

[Day1]

Woke up and had breakfast with some female colleagues, who are mostly going back, 2-3 quite pretty OL Pre-MIlF. Haha. Too bad cannot eat where you shit.

Research SBF, saw SBF PM from SBF1, added his LINE and linked up at his hotel, near T21.

Time 5pm+, SBF1 not ready to come down yet. Told him I go check out Mai Chan Massage since like 10-15mins walk.

Mai Chan feedback here:

https://sbfsg.site/showpost.php?p=21650692&postcount=33832

Met up with SBF1 at 7pm.
Went for simple dinner.
Checked out Thermae Cafe.

830pm reached.
Located along main road, then went down a small fleet of stairs to basement.
Saw a big square room, was told to buy an entrance drink, not expensive.
I picked Gin Tonic, SBF1 took beer. 150 thb+.

We went around in circle like 5-7times, slowly looking. There are Low tables and high chairs in the centre of the room, a lot of guys crowding there to slowly feast their eyes. It’s like a super mini old time CP la with no mamasan. I think at least 80-100 girls, in and out.

Also fxxking alot of guys. Can hear Koreans, Japanese, Chineses.

Fast forward, SBF1 like a girl F1.
GND look, sweet looking,
She said ST 3k, LT 6.5k

I saw F2. Foxy SYT look. Very fair, No tummy fats, can see as she wearing lower top, exposing her tummy.
Fair. Said 25yo, acceptable to me.
To my surprises, she rejected me sia.
Saying she was not my first choice as she noticed me walking many rounds, speaking to others. Kao.

Eventually I saw F3, which looks good to me too. Young SYT looking, bigger boobs.
She told me she ST 3k, LT 6k. I said ok.

Then 4 of us went out.
Me + SBF1 + F1 + F3.
Time 1030pm.
Decided to go clubbing then go back hotel.
F3 said her car is nearby, let’s go Route66 for HipHop or Onix for more EDM.

I said we go for onix EDM ba.
Took her car, a Toyota, there.

At Onix. 11pm.
Need to do ART at entrance. able to use eNRIC SingPass to get in.
Not crowded, maybe 25% full.
Paid 2 bottle of whiskey for a table, in front of the Stage.

GFE chemistry better as we dance.

1130pm.
SGFL1 LINE me reminding me our lunch appt tmr, meeting me at 11am hotel lobby. I said ok and told her I have booked Japanese food Zuma Bangkok at St Regis, since she mentioned she like Japanese food. She said see you.

12am.
SBF1 told me F1 has 3 friends who want to join us but asking if we can tip 1k thb for their transport to and fro. I said ok ba.

1245am
F1 3 friends came.
Guess what, F2 is of them. Lol, she saw me and tried to cover her face.

But I was dancing with F3, and kept on looking at F2. My friend told F1, just now I tried to pick up F2, but F2 rejected me.

Btw F1 is really not bad. Can speak Chinese too. Said going to Eric Zhou concert next day.

Then F1 kept on encouraging me to speak to F2 and she told me her friend said I dance quite cute.

145am, I told SBF1, I want to go back hotel first. On our way to F2’s car, she sat down on a bench and asked me why I kept on talking to the other girl. Then tears came down from both of her eyes. Wa… drama leh. She said if I want to be with that girl, she can go back, give her 2k.

I said no la, and lied that my friend SBF1 kept on asking F2 to speak to me and some bullshit. We were there like 15mins, then she calm down saying that she just broke off with boyfriend as boyfriend has other girl.

This week is her first time going Thermae and she rejected a few other guys that she didn’t have feel for.

Btw later I realised she works for Lazada and in charge of some sales inventories of something. Saw her WeChat of Lazada Chinese team + Thai team.

Then we went back to my hotel, up to level 18. She said view is nice, can see Siam paragon.

Entered my room.
We shower together.
Some tummy fats but good size natural boobs and good ass.
Proceed to bed, cat bath me, BBBJ me, her pussy easily wet, fxxked her hard.
3am, we hug and sleep.
She hug me really tight and close to sleep.

[Day 2]

Woke up at 9am.
She was still sleeping soundly, nakedly just wearing the hotel robe. I went to order some room service for breakfast.
930am, room service came.
I woke her up, she said ok ka.
I said I order in some food. You hungry?What you want? She said she wants to drink milk and omelette - she likes.
I said I don’t like, I want to eat you again.
She said “ok ka, come”.

Bonked her and have a COF. I just pulled out and come on her half-awake face. She just slapped my butt and said some whining Thai words.

We shower together, and enjoying our breakfast. I open the Netflix in my phone to play some Thai drama, to increase common topic to talk.

1030am.
SGFL1 LINE me sending me a picture of the road jam, saying she will be late. Maybe 1130am lobby. I said ok.

Heng delay to 1130am.
Shit, I need to get F2 to fxxk off soon.
Told F2 that I have a work meeting at 1130am, shall we get ready to go?

1110am, I went down to hotel basement to her car. Lift straight to basement, should be 99% will not bump into SGFL1.
She gave me a good bye hug, saying she will go office to work. Asked if Tmr I’m free, want to bring me to somewhere to feed elephant. I said let me check, tmr get back to you.

I go up to hotel lobby, requested the reception to change my towels and robe.
Then went back to my room.

I need to ensure all the other towel and robe looks unused - basically no sign of girls in the room last night. Pick up condom wrapper and throw away.

1130am, she said she is at lobby.
But my towels and robe is not here yet.
I text her saying I’m in the toilet, will come down shortly.

1140am, room service came.
1150am, I went down. Saw her long legs with heels, at the corner sitting down. Ok, got some tummy fats liao, but her pretty face features still here. She’s 168cm.
She said I looked exactly the same, still very handsome. Lol.

She text initially she shy and didn’t want to meet. Quoting her exact English from her LINE “I’m getting older… my body goes with a little age. At first, I thought should I go with see you?…. I’m not confident at all.”

I said you look good. I could still recognise you, haha. Come let’s go to lunch.
We held hands and walk towards st Regis (about 15min walk) but weather was fxxking hot.

Among all the chitchat, she said she is working as HR in a 150 people company.
Money is decent but life is ok. Still single, broke up with boyfriend 1Y ago, was together for 3Y.

She said she stop working overseas, that one time she was just curious about it. But several of her friends are still doing these trades as they have debt/payment on luxury items.

After lunch, I asked her (to test her) where should we go after lunch.
She said we can walk back and explore Paragon. She has some shopping to do since she drove 2hr to Bangkok. Sian….

I said ok. Let go. Nearer to paragon, she said weather is really hot, maybe we go to your hotel room and relax and enjoy aircon. I said ok. One step closer to my goal.

In the room, we chatted. I was not really concentrating as I’m thinking how should I score this. Halfway, I said come let’s hug for a while.

We hugged, and I just went to French kiss her and she responded and actions began.
She was very sensitive to each touch and movement. I asked she ok? She said long time no make love Leow.
She was wet already man.
Have a good slow bonk.
We lay on bed and chit chat.
Come 4pm, she said she have to go back and the drive is long. I said I wish she can stay overnight with me. She said she cannot as she has work Tmr, could only take leave today.

Btw, that day later in the evening, she text me at 7pm saying she just got home, traffic jam, took 3hr sia.

415pm, alone in hotel room.
Went to scan SBF, saw another PM from SBF2 and added his LINE.

Texted SBF1 and SG1, what’s their plan today.

SBF1 said he will be meeting some friends.
SG1 said he want to spend time with SG1F

SBF2 texted me saying got friends going SpacePlus to club, got 2 VIP tables tonight at 11pm, but free to go with me now.

I said shall we go check out those Nuru massage. SBF2 said ok.
Linked up with him at 102 Happy massage.
Saw others massage joint side by side - like Aurora, pink, EZ and others…
Reached here about 630pm. We went to all and didn’t have any likings.
Went to Doki Doki massage too, only 3 girls, but also no go.

I told SBF2 we go Thermae cafe ok?
But we went to Chinatown to makan T&Y seafood first. Then reached Thermae around 9pm.

I saw F3 working in the bar. She saw me and said hi. I saw F2 too!! I went to F2 and ask if ok to go. She said ok. I asked her why yesterday rejected me, she said she was shy. ???? Anyway, I said I want to go dancing with you. She said she can only do ST tonight as she has late drinks with her friend. ST 3k. I said ok. Come. Was waiting for SBF2 to choose his girl.

Time 1015pm.
Finally SBF2 also took a girl. Very young SYT, 22yo, 3K ST, 8k LT. SBF2 took ST as he wants to go SpacePlus later to try.
We both went back to our individual hotel.

Time 1045pm
Back hotel room. Good shower together. Really no tummy fats. Nice pair of B+ boobs.
Kneel down and BBBJ, proceed to bed. Bang her with very high GFE moans.

12am
Told her I’m going SpacePlus. She is going Onix to meet friends. I said we can share grab.

1230am
After alighting her, I reached SpacePlus.
As I have done ART at Onix, i shown the picture of took, it is valid for 3 days, so no need to get poke again.

SpacePlus is much more atas than Onix.
A lot of beautiful girls and ladyboys.

2 ladyboy came over to me to ask for LINE, which i politely declined but we chit chat for a while. Fxxk attracting the wrong type man.

Here hard to pick up compared to local club as I think of the ladies are gf or LT or within their group gang.

130am (this places closes at 2am)
I checked my phone.
SG1 jio me to join him for round 2 at another local club (NOIR mahadthai (นัวมหาดไทย)).

2am
Reach the local club.
No need ART, show IC and go in.
As usual, SG1 asks me if I like any girl, let him know, he will get SG1F1 to help link up and ask. He said here same like the other local club, ONS type but English really must use google translate, give taxi fare will do.

3am
SG1 came over and pointed at his girl of the night. Girl said ok. SG1 asks me how if I like anyone. Honestly all really young. I saw one la, quite fair, I don’t like too tan one.

I pointed at own girl wearing a white top and black mini-skirt. SG1 said ok, he gets SG1F to ask. SG1F came over to me said, “bro, later club comes at 3am, we take our remaining bottles to outside to drink finish together, then you go back with the girl. Btw your girl is 19yo. Have fun bro.”

I said ok let’s see how.

3am club closed.
Settled down to drink at 315am.
My girl sitting beside me, really cannot speak English sia. We holding hands and communicating via google translate. Haha.

4am
Grab back to hotel with her.
430am reach my hotel.
Shower together quickly.
Actions on the bed.
Like what SG1 said before, local girls ok to do raw if you want. She said do with no condom. I said I prefer with condom, maybe too used to it by Dome 1/2/3 over the years. Haha. She said ok ka.

Super tight, fxxk.
Missionary, switch to doggy and spoon.
Cum Leow, we both hug and KO.

[Day 3]
10am we woke up.
Fxxk, now that I can see her face much more clearly. Indeed really young SYT, hair smell so nice even she didn’t wash her hair after clubbing. Google translate that I order some room service food. She nods her head.

Food came 1030am.
We wash up and makan.
As usual open my Netflix Thai shows to occupy us.

1130am.
I hug her and kiss her again.
She responding back. This time I decided to fxxk her slowly as I want to enjoy her sweet young face and her facial expression when I penetrate her. Damn song.

12pm
We wash up and I gave her 1k thb said for taxi go home. She smiled and left.

Went to text SBF1, SBF2, SG1, what’s their plan today?
Then I went back to take a nap. Shag.

Worked up at 4pm.
SBF1 said go check out kapoo joint and later join his friend to go bar.

SBF2 said go Onix at night. 2 VIP tables, want to join, no girls, must hunt or bring your own, like SpacePlus.

SG01 no sound no picture.

Decided to go walk around Siam Paragon. I have yet to really explore and maybe go for normal leg massage.

Went to Nature Thai Massage.
1hr leg massage.
1hr back massage.
8pm. Makan at paragon alone. Feeling sian.

Received a text from SG01, said tonight let’s go another local club (3days2night). He said here people come makan first at 8pm.
Later at 10pm, Uni girls slut mode comes up.

Between Onix vs this, no brainer which to go right? Took grab down join SG01 and his friend.

10pm reached 3D2N.
SG1F1 introduce SG1F2 to me.
Club place was 15% full.
Here the layout very like Singapore SiamTiu.
One square room. 2 stages at each end - one is live band, one is EDM DJ.

Now is live band, EDM starts at 12am according to SG01.
1230am more and more local girls came in.
Can see a few tables with just girls.
SG01 came to me again asking to let him know if I like any girl.

Fast forward, so qiao, I like the same girl as SG01. He said, “ bro, you too slow, I spoke to her liao, chopped liao, 20yo, cannot speak English also”

Then the second girl I like I said was also cannot touched. SG1F1 told me that one is his Thai guy’s gf, must ask for permission.

Later that this Thai guy came to me.
He could speak decent English, own business one accordingly to SG1F1.

Thai guy said to me, “ sorry man, but my sister and friends said your dancing very cute” and brought me to introduce to her sister and friends.

Sister is not SYT. Looks older. More OL chio type, like the typical Dome1 type, but too tan for me and I no feel.

2am I look around. Got a few girls gave me eye contact, but I no like.

I received a LINE picture from F3, saying she is at another club, want to join her to dance?

For some reason, I went to text F2, asking where she is. She said she is having drinks with her friends. I told her I’m at 3D2N, want to come? She asked for address. I gave her.
She said very far, what time does it close?
I said 330am. She said ok, will come in a while.

She reached at 3am.
She said the music here nice.
She said she knows SG1F1, think he knows one of her friends.
We dance side by side, gfe up.
Clubs ends at 345am.
SG01 said later will bring remaining bottles outside to sit and order food. Maybe drink till 5-6am.

I said ok.
We adjourned out, the tables and chairs outside all almost full sia. So maybe it’s a local norm to do this.
My girl sit beside me.
SG01 and his girl (the same girl that I like), was sitting in front of me.
Saw her and SG01 communicating with google translate here and there.
Wa, the more I see her, the more I want to fxxk her. Haha. Damn it.

430am.
I said I want to go back first.
I asked F2 want to go back with me, she said ok.

Back hotel 5am.
Shower + bang 1 time.
Sleep and hug.

[Day 4]
We woke up at 11am.
My check out timing is 12pm, my flight back to Singapore is 330pm+.

Called front desk to extend my check out to 130pm. Order some food into the room.

Then we shower to get ready to go.
Hug her in the shower and French kiss her and we did another shot in the shower.

1pm, she left.
I hurried up back my stuff and grab to airport.

Scanning all the messages in my phone, SBF1 told me he has a great exciting night too. One of the tinder girl really came to his room. Fxxking horny. After one shot, resting, suddenly grab his didi and fast furious BBBJ.

And another tinder Thai girl said will fly to Singapore next week, can meet up. 504477

Indeed Land of Smiles come to you.

Meanwhile I have been texting SGFL2 every now and then. Ask if she wants me to help her buy stuff from Bangkok back to Singapore. She said yes please.
Told her to send directly to my room.
She bought 2x shoes, bra + panties + clothes.
She said for travelling after work to take picture.

This SGFL very young also.
After I told her I received her parcels, I asked if she is happy that I’m going back Singapore or happy that her shoes and clothes are coming.
This was her reply - damn high.

Ok, end of happy life. Back to misery Singapore again.

No mood to work today sia.

There are a few other PMs from SBF bros that I could not meet up and link up due to timing. Hope to Cheong with you guys next time.

Wah bro. This one effort. Too bad I no points if not sure up u. Hahaha!

frondsdu
19-09-2022, 07:17 PM

wish that candy in her hand was my didi :D
Have line contact?

Piglet777
19-09-2022, 09:58 PM
B

power bro, thanks for the story and reviews! may i know which are the two local clubs that you went? i cant find the addresses

pantsonfire
19-09-2022, 10:06 PM
power bro, thanks for the story and reviews! may i know which are the two local clubs that you went? i cant find the addresses

Its 3 days 2 nights. In ladprao

partyanimal88
19-09-2022, 10:18 PM
Anyone around this this week to party, pm me

Check ur inbox

Oshimayuko
19-09-2022, 10:25 PM
[Day0]

10pm reached.

Great share and FR! Would you recommend if go without locals?

Posti34
20-09-2022, 12:31 AM

Main thing must be able to speak Thai bro, if not you go alone is going to be hard to score

hhlover
20-09-2022, 04:25 PM
Wah bro. This one effort. Too bad I no points if not sure up u. Hahaha!

Nice trip.. is good to have friend tat work or stay bk.. they know the fun

dreamboiboi555
20-09-2022, 08:09 PM
Bangkok Trip

Would like to thanks the following Bros below who reply to my PM and share with me their tips/experience on some of the places I went. Also to many Bros who contribute at various thread on this "The Best Of Thailand" page where I get the information from too.

1. Atoll
2. Thetarmaguy
3. Drazor
4. Glenn Miller

Disclaimer : Apologise to the senior or seasoned cheongster here if my sharing is noob or inexperience as this is my first time been to some of the scene below. My main point this time is to experience and try out new things.

1. Nana Plaza - Rainbow 5 Agogo
Go there and got guided to a seat. Order a drink and looking at the stage girls dancing. At first Mamasan intro me a lady "Girl A", I see "Girl A" like very cute and beautiful and tell Mamasan that I am ok. "Girl A" come to my seat and ask for a lady drink and mamasan also ask for it and I treat both of them. After just some chatting with girl A, I find that "Girl A" is quite pushy for Barfine and ST as I prefer to slowly enjoy. Girl A left and I continue to enjoy my drink and at this time I noticed a lady "Girl B" with nice body and boobs from another stage playfully talking with her and have that jovid spirit, I quickly ask Mamasan that I want "Girl B", I treat her lady drink and after some chatting, noticed that she is very cheerful and easygoing, I ask if she is ok to ST and she agreed and I told mamasan that I will barfine and ST "Girl B" and also process the rest of the bills with tips. I am glad I choose "Girl B" as she give me very good experience during my ST with her. She is wild at the bed.

2. Nana Plaza - Rainbow 4 Agogo
Same thing go there and got guided to a seat. Order a drink and looking at the stage girls dancing. First round of girls dancing looks very gloomy and like no life like that and I did not spot any interest on any. During the first round of girl dancing, I noticed a lady "Girl C" in front of me keep shyly smiling at me. But I did not choose her as want to see the next round of stage girl dancing. After that the second round of girls turn to be on stage, this second round of girls is better with some pretties and cuties. Among all I still think "Girl C" suit me more in term of look and body. So I tell mamasan that I want "Girl C". Same thing, "Girl C" come to my seat and ask for a lady drink and mamasan also ask for it and I treat both of them while some other mamasan also ask for lady drink. After some chatting with "Girl C" and I noticed that she is quite a nice and polite girl, after a while she ask me politely for another lady drink and ask that if I am ok to ST her. As her look and body is my type plus she is quite a nice and polite girl, so I agree to barfine and ST her. Same thing mamasan will process everything with tips included. I would say "Girl C" give me more of a GFE which I like.

3. Taniya - Japanese Bar/Club/KTV style
Been always wanted to try and experience one of the those Japanese Bar/Club/KTV style of place in Bangkok. As it was having quite a heavy rain at Taniya and I just move here and there looking around. Went in to one club and mamasan will first ask me to choose a lady and I choose a SYT as she is the most pretty and cute among all though she is flat :P After that mamasan will tell me about the price for an hour and extension of every hour. The lady will play pool or dart or sing song with you and drink with you. I order my drink and later I choose to play dart with the SYT and also treat her lady drink. She will accompany to play dart with me during the period, when times is up and I does not want to extend, I ask if can ST with her with barfine included and she agreed. I told mamasan that I will barfine and ST with the SYT and mamasan will process everything with tips included. I would say this SYT is green in the bed scene but she is all natural as she did not even shave her below.

4. The Black Caviar
Wanted to go and try but that time I went is afternoon which only have 4 ladies. Got to know that have to go in the evening will be better. Will try again on my next trip.

5. Sukhumvit - 666 Class Soapy
I think most people are very familar with soapy scene as there is so much in bangkok especially Sukhumvit area. This time I tried this shop and the lady assigned to me is very good, provide me good massage, good frenching, let me enjoy her boobs and lastly good bed scene with her.

6. Thermae
Did not pick up any but just went there to see see look look. As usual, always flooded with ladies with different shapes, sizes and "ages".

7. Kapoo - Coconut
Went there and the mamasan will show the menu for B2B. Each lady is graded into different category. Different category have different pricing. Choose a SYT with good look, good body and good service even though her English is super limited.

All in all, I would say that I love Agogo lots for my this trip though it is quite pricely if did not manage well. I also love soapy place as like being serviced. Kapoo and Thermae is more for people who like looks and body.

Quite glad that this time I explored several new scene and really sincerely thanks to the mentioned Bros and other Bros who generously shared their experience with me and in this page.

ives08
20-09-2022, 09:15 PM
wish that candy in her hand was my didi :D
Have line contact?

Bro, I don’t have.
It is with SG1.
I also paiseh to take from him la.
Bros over girls ya?

ives08
20-09-2022, 09:17 PM
Its 3 days 2 nights. In ladprao

Bro pantsonfire has been very helpful also.
Too bad no luck to link up to play together as we all going different clubs each nights.

I would recommend Bros going to BKk to connect with him. Haha.

ives08
20-09-2022, 09:28 PM

I think it’s possible and also with luck la

But I suppose you have to open a tables with 2-3 bottles.
Tables with girls only, typically I notice just beers or something.
I suppose if you seem fun, and get them to come to your table to enjoy your drinks, this is the first step.

Unless you super handsome and they want to know you la.

Always have backup in case club no pick up.
Would advice to get a ST first before club, if good, get her LINE.
tell the girl you might want to convert to LT later as you need to go somewhere first?

In my case, F3 could be my backup.
Every night is precious when you are married and 难得got work excuse to go BKk.

I prefer to LT to club, to dance to build GFE, then straight away LT back hotel.
My preference la.

chikNT
21-09-2022, 11:46 AM

I suppose if you seem fun, and get them to come to your table to enjoy your drinks, this is the first step.

tell the girl you might want to convert to LT later as you need to go somewhere first?

I prefer to LT to club, to dance to build GFE, then straight away LT back hotel.
My preference la.

Great report. U made me regret getting married and somemore married to a local. Read everything already make my heart itchy and thinking how should I go on an adventure like u

hhlover
21-09-2022, 12:19 PM

My preference la.

Hi bros i planning to go bk this Nov.. do u mind intro yr bk friend to me.. so we can join them for clubbing there.. can PM me their way of contact.. Thank..

hybridsystem
21-09-2022, 12:34 PM
Bro pantsonfire has been very helpful also.
Too bad no luck to link up to play together as we all going different clubs each nights.

I would recommend Bros going to BKk to connect with him. Haha.

Yes. This I concur. Bro pantsonfire is legit and welcoming helpful. Met him before covid in bkk. Brought me to local ktv twice, went to G club with him and couple others. And did I mention he's a lady magnet. Lol... Enjoy bros

ives08
21-09-2022, 03:38 PM
Great report. U made me regret getting married and somemore married to a local. Read everything already make my heart itchy and thinking how should I go on an adventure like u

Bro I’m also married to a local girl.
Married at 27yo
3 kids

Last time I been to BKk was 2011.
Haha.
You can see my previous post to read my adventures back in 2011

Naka_Timo
21-09-2022, 05:27 PM
Bangkok Trip

Quite glad that this time I explored several new scene and really sincerely thanks to the mentioned Bros and other Bros who generously shared their experience with me and in this page.

Nice one bro. Enjoy

Oshimayuko
21-09-2022, 07:33 PM

My preference la.

Gonna try get a local guide to wingman me

Posti34
21-09-2022, 08:20 PM
Gonna try get a local guide to wingman me

Actually if you go alone just tip the waiter or waitress well, they will be your wingman.

Oshimayuko
21-09-2022, 08:26 PM
Actually if you go alone just tip the waiter or waitress well, they will be your wingman.

Sounds great, thanks!

pantsonfire
21-09-2022, 08:33 PM
Met up with a bro last night and went top1. I called out a few girls to party together at Top1.
Open 2 bottles 3600x2 Gold
Mixers 1500.

Crowd was full.

Went to Final Walk Away which closes at 5am. Full here and crowded.
Opened Cheapest option 3000 with mixers.

He manage to pull my friend back to his hotel. Good job.

Going out again with him tonight with a few girls. Anyone want to join pm me.

ives08
21-09-2022, 08:36 PM
Sounds great, thanks!

Oh yes.
Both the waiter at the local bar saw I was alone and came to me to show me some of their LINE local chai.

I saw like 7x, but I was lazy as I have F2 coming.
Else I might have ask for it.

ives08
21-09-2022, 08:38 PM
Met up with a bro last night and went top1. I called out a few girls to party together at Top1.
Open 2 bottles 3600x2 Gold
Mixers 1500.

Crowd was full.

Went to Final Walk Away which closes at 5am. Full here and crowded.
Opened Cheapest option 3000 with mixers.

He manage to pull my friend back to his hotel. Good job.

Going out again with him tonight with a few girls. Anyone want to join pm me.

Next time I join you.
Paiseh we no luck to cross path.
Hahaha.

chikNT
21-09-2022, 08:48 PM
Bro I’m also married to a local girl.
Married at 27yo
3 kids

Last time I been to BKk was 2011.
Haha.
You can see my previous post to read my adventures back in 2011

My local is referring to a Thai local. Which makes it more worse because I have no reason to be in Thailand without her. Lol

fallen11
21-09-2022, 11:02 PM
Hmmmm.... pattaya.

I love throwing ping pong balls more. hahhahaha. While the balls bounce, other things also bounce.

just ask them to sit with you, give them tips to jump on the spot also can:D

frondsdu
22-09-2022, 12:10 AM
My local is referring to a Thai local. Which makes it more worse because I have no reason to be in Thailand without her. Lol
Sorry, but have to ask: did you meet her when chionging or from work?

Lennyberg
22-09-2022, 04:33 PM
I gonna arrive in Bangkok on Saturday for a 24Hr stopover. Can't wait to see my regular. :p

Gonna try BC if I can. Arriving at noon.. maybe soapy first. gosh so many choices so little time.

DreamBoy88
22-09-2022, 06:58 PM
Day-1: once landed, chiong to X-ray for Mustang...went for Nuru and no regret. During Nuru...her reversed cowgirl better becareful as I buay tahan and released my 1st shot. Chit chat with her on bed, and still got some time... Pay a little additional for 2nd shot.

Day-2: Went for clubbing and reached hotel around 4am+ after supper... Got a nearby message in Wechat from a gal. Quite tired already at that time, so I asked how long you can reach my hotel...15mins and price 3k and I say 2.5k (market price probably drop I not sure so don't flame me pls)... Photo OK and response fast,so I say OK. it happened after that💦. Quite SOP, but she gave a very good bbbj, high gfe and great fuck... (During session got gave reversed cowgirl, lucky this time I smart and not kena "trap" easily).hahaha

Day-3: after clubbing, went alone to Theme cafe (closed) & nana nearby.Hopefully can grab some supper and dabao.... Walked here and there, a lot ladyboy and CMI one ... So after ate the bakmee supper...want to back hotel liao, before managed to book grab, I accidentally met the yesterday lady. both of us like so happy, like met old friend aneh... Chitchat a while, and she asked me got any plan...I say no plan, and I just finished my supper, and she just hug + hold my hand and say I follow u back... And there go for my day-3.... 2 shots...damn tired. She say if you want 3 shots also no problem but I really cannot liao haha. After that release her go back as tomorrow morning I got plan.

Day-4... Wondering around silom area, and think of nearby got this WF zone...the Line response very prompt so I went to try out. Most of the ladies are quite young and not bad looking. I choose Audi.... (Sorry guys... I not a sports car fans... ) For Full Service... Another no regret. High GFE, chatty, white skin and young.

If you guys got any questions, can PM me so I can try to help or give my noob advices. Sorry for long and not interesting posts...just to share for FUN!
🙏 Work hard....play hard....

dromad68
23-09-2022, 08:11 AM
Is Nana and Soi Cowboy back to its former days? Fully open?

Day-3: after clubbing, went alone to Theme cafe (closed) & nana nearby.

If you guys got any questions, can PM me so I can try to help or give my noob advices. Sorry for long and not interesting posts...just to share for FUN!
🙏 Work hard....play hard....

Posti34
23-09-2022, 08:18 AM
Went to a local pub/club alone two nights ago, my thai is minimal. Whiskey is cheap about 50sgd one bottle only. Managed to get two girls line, one cute uni girl and one tall fair syt, meeting tall syt this Sunday for dinner. No action that night as they are with friends but they interested to meet again both can speak English quite well. So depends on luck if you Lone Ranger and also be prepared to be rejected when some girls not interested in you, so my hit rate that night only 50%.

Going Pattaya with g club girl now for the weekend sabai sabai ;) I usually go g club but can be ex and most girls only interested in your money and tips that night, don’t expect so easy find one to go travel with you. If you ask me now I think go local pub/club is better, cheaper and if you lucky the quality of girl you meet there won’t lose to g club. But problem is I almost forget how to talk to normal girls cos always pay to have attention of g club girl which is quite commercial so that’s danger.

Just sharing my experience for other lone ranger bro, wish you luck happy chionging

hardcoremayhem
23-09-2022, 10:06 AM
Hi bro, please share the contact and address if possible. Sounds good

Thanks to bro Dom
I had the chance to discover "rebirth" A new address for juagen in Bangkok. Thanks to him and this is so rare that I will start the first review of the first masseuse I met who is called Patty. First the contact by phone and Line with the manager service is excellent. Very good English very good responsiveness simple question precise no ambiguity. The place is located in Udom suk in a district easily accessible by BTS. The service takes place in a very clean apartment very well arranged, nothing to complain about. The masseuse assigned to me was excellent because she spoke very good English even though I can understand a little bit Thai it was a great choice of her. The girl very classy well dressed in a uniform, really nothing to complain, very polite courteous.for the service I took the 2 hour session at 4,000 baht, 1 hour for the back and 1 hour for the face (1 /2 hour muscle massage a little painful 1/2 hour oil massage 1/2 hour prostate massage 1/2 hour massage little brother). it's a bit out of order, the masseuse came back twice on the prostate because I had asked for a service focused on the prostate, but overall we have these proportions which are excellent. the masseuse often asks if everything is fine if she can improve things she is very attentive to the client. the two hours are busy and pass too quickly! there is a moment when you can't hold back and the masseuse, even if it's not her main job is understanding of male excitement. the real juagen part is more sensual than in other places and therefore probably less technical. It suited me a'lot but I would not say that it is 100% traditional juagen although I am a little new in this kind of service. there are places that are so into traditional juagen massage that the idea wouldn't come from letting the little brother released. here it is not the case there is so much sensuality that the relaxation comes by itself in all peace of mind and simplicity. the masseuse only goes with you in the natural movement there is not really any idea of ​​sex but of natural pleasure. shower before and after. drink offered at the end. Perfect. I will go back to see another masseuse soon to appreciate another technique, even if the first one was excellent. I recommend to all those who want traditional juagen but not too technical and who like sensuality. Difficult to find on internet but easy to share by pm as I did. If you liked this FR another one will follow when try another masseuse.

fallen11
23-09-2022, 12:02 PM
Went to a local pub/club alone two nights ago, my thai is minimal. Whiskey is cheap about 50sgd one bottle only. Managed to get two girls line, one cute uni girl and one tall fair syt, meeting tall syt this Sunday for dinner. No action that night as they are with friends but they interested to meet again both can speak English quite well. So depends on luck if you Lone Ranger and also be prepared to be rejected when some girls not interested in you, so my hit rate that night only 50%.

Going Pattaya with g club girl now for the weekend sabai sabai ;) I usually go g club but can be ex and most girls only interested in your money and tips that night, don’t expect so easy find one to go travel with you. If you ask me now I think go local pub/club is better, cheaper and if you lucky the quality of girl you meet there won’t lose to g club. But problem is I almost forget how to talk to normal girls cos always pay to have attention of g club girl which is quite commercial so that’s danger.

Just sharing my experience for other lone ranger bro, wish you luck happy chionging

which local clubs/pubs you went?:)

lynex123
23-09-2022, 01:11 PM
Planning to go to Thailand early next month for work/play

Been reading about Thermae Cafe, just trying to understand it is a place you go and pick and girl and go or it is like bar, drink and then ask for ST/LT?

goldie9660
23-09-2022, 02:08 PM
Planning to go to Thailand early next month for work/play

Been reading about Thermae Cafe, just trying to understand it is a place you go and pick and girl and go or it is like bar, drink and then ask for ST/LT?

Hi bro, it is a pick-up joint. Don't worry too much about that place. Just go in, grab a beer, walk around and see if u like any girls. For the one that u like, just ask them directly how much for ST / LT.

My recommendation is always go for ST first. If u really like her, u can nego for LT after that.

DreamBoy88
23-09-2022, 07:28 PM

I first time went there, some more midnight... But I guess back to normal now. Thailand is open now!!!!!!!

pantsonfire
23-09-2022, 07:31 PM
Went babyface last night and just about 15-20 tables taken. Place was not full.
Liquor 3200 for Gold. Cheaper than Top1 and Spaceplus.
ATK 100 baht.
Crowd soso.

After went to local KTV to continue till 5am.
Damage at KTV was 2.8k between 6 people including mamasan, girl and liquor
Girls around 2am was about 8 girl choices.
Guys were fondling and kissing. Noone daibao.

lynex123
23-09-2022, 08:10 PM
ah ok thanks bro!

lynex123
23-09-2022, 08:11 PM
Hi bro, it is a pick-up joint. Don't worry too much about that place. Just go in, grab a beer, walk around and see if u like any girls. For the one that u like, just ask them directly how much for ST / LT.

My recommendation is always go for ST first. If u really like her, u can nego for LT after that.

Ah thanks bro!

Single
23-09-2022, 09:13 PM
Hi guys, going to bkk next week looking for bro to Chiong together on 27 & 28 Sep. Am newbie so need some senior bro to bring me along.

Single
23-09-2022, 09:51 PM
Bro can share contact? Going to Bkk next week. Thanks you very much.

fallen11
23-09-2022, 11:10 PM

is fully opened.
but glory days?
Nana is back to glory days.
But soi cowboy is not. Lack of customers, lack of quality girls. its half a dead town there. Good side of it is that you have lack of competition

Single
23-09-2022, 11:33 PM
Bro please share contact. ��

TonyCheong2
24-09-2022, 12:37 AM
Wow pandemic unofficially over? :eek:

PiakChiu
24-09-2022, 12:38 AM
I’m curious how to spot the ladyboys, especially some who may look like a girl without speaking with them? I was at Nana last wk and saw some ladies looking really chio at Nana outside thermae, and was wondering why they are operating outside rather than inside.

dromad68
24-09-2022, 12:42 AM
I recall there was one joint in Soi Cowboy quite notorious for having fully nude girls walking around and dancing in the middle. It has two floors and it is located at the end of the Soi Cowboy main street of bars. There’s a third or fourth floor where you can have something to eat as well. Can’t remember the name now. I wonder if that is open.

is fully opened.
but glory days?
But soi cowboy is not. Lack of customers, lack of quality girls. its half a dead town there. Good side of it is that you have lack of competition

Citizens
24-09-2022, 03:02 AM
is fully opened.
but glory days?

Yep.... Soi Cowboy is half dead. About 40% of the bars are closed and many had "for rent" signs posted. Even those bars that are operating are beat mosquito with hardly any customers. Even the popular Baccara is having empty seats. During my visit there..... none of the bars had fully nude dancers.... only topless. That goes for Baccara and Crazy House too.
Maybe the weather has some negative effect as it has been raining continously on all 3 days that I was there.

Citizens
24-09-2022, 03:13 AM
On the other hand..... NEP is back in full swing. Angelwitch had undergone a renovation and changed their layout..... it is packed everynight with "shows" featuring fully nude dancers. And they have audience participation with volunteers going on stage to interact with the nude performers. I had to drop in every night as it was fun there. I had great chemistry with the staff and the dancers. They also have a nude shower cubicle in front of the DJ table. The dancers take turns to perform inside the cubicle. Although I had also visited the other bars in NEP..... I still find this Angelwitch the most enjoyable. Many of the other bars have LBs so you need to switch on your LB radar if you not into them.

Citizens
24-09-2022, 03:22 AM
For fans of Insanity niteclub...... they are closed but will open only on Friday & Saturday until 2am. But now not many FLs going there as there will be police presence at Insanity due to its history of drug problems. Strange feeling to see uniformed policemen inside the club when you are partying.

The popular club now is Bobo at the Hyatt Regency..... but be warned they are discrimatory to Asians. This is mainly for Angmo going there and also LBs hangout. The thai ladies we went out with refused to go to Bobo as they all claimed had bad experience there.

ives08
24-09-2022, 07:54 AM
I’m curious how to spot the ladyboys, especially some who may look like a girl without speaking with them? I was at Nana last wk and saw some ladies looking really chio at Nana outside thermae, and was wondering why they are operating outside rather than inside.

If I’m not wrong, ladyboys cannot enter thermae bar, hence outside all the super chio are LB.

Post covid, LB can enter clubs too.
At SpacePlus kenan many LBs.