PDA

View Full Version : Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 [124] 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148

Naka_Timo
02-12-2017, 11:03 AM
Well just can hope for the best.

Anyways talk about happenings in BKK, went on a recent trip and headed up to the massage alleys, and went to this outlet called 102 massage club at Sukhumvit 24, looks classy. So stepped in and take a look at who is available, I must say the location is really nice with nice carpet and sofas. So there is this cutie pie that I saw, the "mamasan" gave me some details about the girl and took her for a 1 hour session at 2590 baht.

Girl: Momo
Looks: 8/10 (cute)

She walked me to the room and guided me in, the room was great with nice mirrors. So started with the usual small talk and I must say for a Thai her spoken English is good, no problems communicating with her at all. Undressed and headed to the shower, did a wash up and stuff, soaped me really well.

The session went great as she proactively engaged me, and she gave me a good BJ with great suction. I proceeded to service her a little before caps on, did a few positions before unloading, all this where she gave nice moans and made me feel good.

I took a while so after the session we washed us, gave her a peck on the cheek and bid good bye, the session was great and I think I'll be back to look for Momo again.

Nice one, shall explore there next time.

MarlboroKen
03-12-2017, 05:51 PM
Well just can hope for the best.

Anyways talk about happenings in BKK, went on a recent trip and headed up to the massage alleys, and went to this outlet called 102 massage club at Sukhumvit 24, looks classy. So stepped in and take a look at who is available, I must say the location is really nice with nice carpet and sofas. So there is this cutie pie that I saw, the "mamasan" gave me some details about the girl and took her for a 1 hour session at 2590 baht.

Girl: Momo
Looks: 8/10 (cute)

She walked me to the room and guided me in, the room was great with nice mirrors. So started with the usual small talk and I must say for a Thai her spoken English is good, no problems communicating with her at all. Undressed and headed to the shower, did a wash up and stuff, soaped me really well.

The session went great as she proactively engaged me, and she gave me a good BJ with great suction. I proceeded to service her a little before caps on, did a few positions before unloading, all this where she gave nice moans and made me feel good.

I took a while so after the session we washed us, gave her a peck on the cheek and bid good bye, the session was great and I think I'll be back to look for Momo again.

Thanks bro. +45 for sharing

tolkein
04-12-2017, 03:30 PM
Went to this club called Rao Srinakarin in Bang Na on Fri at 11+pm. The club has a nice band and the girls were mostly tall and hot. I think they were having some theme that night because there were 3 race cars outside, photographers with big photo props and lots of girls wearing race queen costumes - the rest of the girls were in 2-piece bikinis.

The 3 of us had 3 bottles of JW Black Label, some snacks and had about 8-9 girls sit with us until we left about 4+am - they don’t butterfly here. Total bill came up to BHT 38K.

Some of the girls were quite wild, although it didn’t seem like you can go ahead and grope first. According to the captain, some girls allow can be nego with and brought home.

Also went to Crazy House in soi cowboy. Bought a beer, sat down and watch fully nude girls on stage and also upstairs through the glass ceiling. There was a show just finishing when I went in around 8+pm, where there were a couple of girls lying on their backs and shooting things out of their pussies through tubes.

naemlo
04-12-2017, 03:45 PM
The 3 of us had 3 bottles of JW Black Label, some snacks and had about 8-9 girls sit with us until we left about 4+am - they don’t butterfly here. Total bill came up to BHT 38K.

Rao Srinakarin is a g-club and used to be popular. Spending 38k a night is too much for me. Anyway, good FR.

kelthai
05-12-2017, 02:30 PM
walan ehhh 38k baht... xiong ahhhh... ;)

rahkshi007
06-12-2017, 10:54 AM
Here is My FR wrote in airport;
1st day - stay rhuamchit 1night, room was not bad, clean.. Picked one from thermae.. cute love to smile, superb body, massage me.. 2.5k.. Met her another day and she offered 2k only.

2nd day - check in another hotel, went for motor expo luckily have brought some of my Pro grade DSLR, flash & diffuser. shoot some model photo.. most of them very friendly, have selfie added some FB too..Funny part is sometime got thai uncle ask me youngster how to setting their camera... Some model look prettier in real life.. However, some look perfect in my camera screen, but real life is too plastiky or poor skin... Night time went to Nana, no one caught my eye..

3nd day - saw addict full of customer, decided went to Club102, pick one slim large boob (still lose to the thermae i met). This time Service not as good as my previous visit.. but still satisfied.. The ah mo boss remembered me although last visit was 3 month ago.. lol

4th day- Night time have a rooftop bar dining with a FB bkk fren, she speak decent chinese but poor english.. Half thai half chinese, very fair skin , slim & long sexy leg.. quite talkative wont feel awkward throughout the dining..Went to DEMO together, tip the waiter and he serve us very good.. Can see other Hi So girl there..Overall still Not as fun as Onyx..

5th day- Patpong King castle 1 as member here said have SYT there. Many young selection but none caught my eye..Saw one super pretty at Badabing, cute face look like clara lee, slim, big boob.. but damn she already with customer. Went to Bacarra, the girl quality getting worse each time i visit bkk.. Some are chubby and old..Back to thermae, have one syt quoted me 3k ST, i dont want spoil the market hence rejected her.. Proceed to ask second option and also offered me 3k.. Wtf, just few day and many has raise to 3k.. Proceed to ask 3rd option, she offered to go club + ST for 2.5k.. Accepted but no clubbing as i was tired and hungry, very good FJ and good DFK, fair skin.. Tipped her some for her good FJ.

6th day - My shoulder feel like swelling due to long hour carrying the DSLR & equipment at motor expo.. Went for a proper thai massage, feel more relief after that. last day last FJ, barfine a Bacarra girl, FJ not is ok, not the best.. but abit too talkative..

PS, when scan Weechat nearby, accidentally found a pretty/MC.. Initially i thought is fake pic as she abit too chatty instead like usuall Pretty/MC very Hi-SO attitude.. So i request her to add my FB.. Through FB it seems legit.. When she saw we got few mutual model friend & knew i know i quite into photography, she even more friendly.. But her look is just 6-7 in my eye due to matured (look like end of 20's) and not so natural plastic surgery. fair skin, slim, big eye, sharp nose, big boob..

In conclusion - thermae still my favourite place.. but we must fight the senario prevent the girl jack the price to 3k and i will sure visit Badabing again... That girl is the best looking girl in this trip after scaned SC & nana

osamalee
06-12-2017, 10:10 PM
555 my thai girl best fren (she not FL) just line me these pics... suddenly ting dong.
Say 4000baht... walan.. 555 i asking her where to get sia n how to order. 555 like not bad hor. Don't PM me hor. If i got the answer from her i will share later.

Anyway found the dark group in facebook duno still active or not. The pic she sent me not in that facebook

Looks like you have some contacts that i find useful for my trip next month. I am finding discreet arrangements muahaha

osamalee
06-12-2017, 10:21 PM
Looks like you have some contacts that i find useful for my trip next month. I am finding discreet arrangements muahaha

Anyway if any chiongsters here know of any girl who have their own place and can accept visitors for short sessions or in short time hotels do let me know. My preferred timing is during the day since night time is not convienient.
I dont think Thermae have ladies during the afternoon thus my unusual request.
I am willing to pay since my accomodation arrangement is kind of complicated :)

osamalee
07-12-2017, 10:29 AM
Why cannot just walk in bombom? All the oil n thai massage shops open latest 11am. Some apnam about 1pm also open already. If unsure, call their hotline ask have girls or not, how many girls available before head down. Working girls usually don't bring customer back to condo for work unless they hook u. Motel n hotel as low as $25sgd a day. Best way is google n agoda can find nearby already n many apartment room along the soi also can rent a room range 800baht to 1500baht a day. Just walk in ask the apartment counter staff got room for rent or not. 555

Anyway here got a lot bery experienced guys they can help u la.

I did try massage shops before and didnt like it. The girl will nego with you 5mins into the massage session and try to chop you like a carrot.
Worst part is you have to be quiet while doing the deed. Cannot whack them with the comfort of a room for example.
Maybe i can try those shower houses in Hway Kwang(how much they cost for 2shots btw? 1shot simply aint enough for me haha)

old_yet_horny
07-12-2017, 03:11 PM
Total bill came up to BHT 38K..

38K THB for 3 botts.. think the gal sitting are coyotes/dancers.. their bookings usually cost more than regular PR girls.

ArtOfForeplay
07-12-2017, 06:50 PM
38K THB for 3 botts.. think the gal sitting are coyotes/dancers.. their bookings usually cost more than regular PR girls.

Well maybe is the LD for tequila girls

osamalee
07-12-2017, 07:25 PM
Why have nego? Most of the thai massage have standard rates for 2 hrs and they also ask you pay for special before proceed. The last time i had to nego with massage girl directly is more than 10 years ago leh. 5555. Those regular massage girls i always visit they give me unlimited shots and no leh why need to be quiet? We fuck with stereo sound looking at the large mirror sibei shiok wor. Those at huay kwang bring at least 10k. 3 to 5k average must see the quality u choose but if u see one sibei hot cannot miss 8k u also must hoot it. 5555

Thats wierd, i think we visit 2 different kinds of massage parlours haha. I went those that post as massage shops but if you see those working never wear uniform most probably offers extras. The type you mention I have no idea where to find them, closest i can think of are shower houses with 2hour sessions?

ArtOfForeplay
07-12-2017, 08:42 PM
Thats wierd, i think we visit 2 different kinds of massage parlours haha. I went those that post as massage shops but if you see those working never wear uniform most probably offers extras. The type you mention I have no idea where to find them, closest i can think of are shower houses with 2hour sessions?

Are you talking about MP, Soapy or Kapoo? Or normal massage that need nego for extra?

osamalee
08-12-2017, 08:16 AM
Are you talking about MP, Soapy or Kapoo? Or normal massage that need nego for extra?

I believe i went to those normal massage parlours. When to 3 shops opposite Thong Lor i think, 1 shop is pure massage by professional aunties. The other 2 are younger girls that need to nego with them. Shops like this just draw the curtain for each partition only so usually they only offer hj or bj.

osamalee
08-12-2017, 08:19 AM
Maybe you can share which part of bangkok you went or the shop you went. Sukhumvit itself already so many massage shops. they wear uniform or not doesn't matter. I only know some shops have ladyboy and they are good for foot or shoulder back massage. 5555. No special hor.

Er..... all the session package start from 1hr 1.5hr 2hr and up to u so long u can pay they willing to extend serve u.

i always have 2hrs at Tulip massage (thonglor bts) before heading airport. Don't expect SYT pretty there. More on services and massage but have a few not bad looking one 555 thats if you happen to catch them working. Deep throat la. Super long bbbj la. Oily handjob massage la. Balls massage la. AR la. Or balls sucking whatever. Quite solid service i must say.

I went to a few opposite Thong Lor bts i think. Also 2 at siam square. Nonthaburi a few there too. I might be looking at the wrong places hmmm.

Honestly so far i walk in to all the massage shops i didnt see any with services tagged at 1000+-2000+ for 2hrs. Its all 1hr for 300baht or 2 hr for 500baht kind. Can advise me how to spot those places you guys are talking about?

yoma
08-12-2017, 10:21 AM
does someone have experience with kapoo club in bangkok? please share your experience. thanks

ArtOfForeplay
08-12-2017, 03:09 PM
I went to a few opposite Thong Lor bts i think. Also 2 at siam square. Nonthaburi a few there too. I might be looking at the wrong places hmmm.

Honestly so far i walk in to all the massage shops i didnt see any with services tagged at 1000+-2000+ for 2hrs. Its all 1hr for 300baht or 2 hr for 500baht kind. Can advise me how to spot those places you guys are talking about?

Suk Soi 24
Alight at BTS PhromPong and exit the staircase you will saw a NARAYA shop
Walk into that Soi and keep looking at the right hand side.
You will saw a small alley walk into it. Got shop name 201 Addict etc.

ArtOfForeplay
08-12-2017, 04:36 PM
Was inform by Sales of PIMP that PIMP will close from 1st January - 3rd January.

TrueMove4G
08-12-2017, 07:39 PM
Suk Soi 24
Alight at BTS PhromPong and exit the staircase you will saw a NARAYA shop
Walk into that Soi and keep looking at the right hand side.
You will saw a small alley walk into it. Got shop name 201 Addict etc.

Correction; the soi should be opposite Naraya Boutique, naraya is located on the right if you standing facing at soi 24/1.

MarlboroKen
08-12-2017, 08:23 PM
Was inform by Sales of PIMP that PIMP will close from 1st January - 3rd January.

1st and 2nd is their PH. Didn't know about 3rd

jeffhardyz
10-12-2017, 02:47 AM
Back to thermae, have one syt quoted me 3k ST, i dont want spoil the market hence rejected her.. Proceed to ask second option and also offered me 3k.. Wtf, just few day and many has raise to 3k.. Proceed to ask 3rd option, she offered to go club + ST for 2.5k.. Accepted but no clubbing as i was tired and hungry, very good FJ and good DFK, fair skin.. Tipped her some for her good FJ.

In conclusion - thermae still my favourite place.. but we must fight the senario prevent the girl jack the price to 3k and i will sure visit Badabing again... That girl is the best looking girl in this trip after scaned SC & nana

Nice FR. Anyway, I dunno how chio is 1st SYT, wat time u went or where she stands in the club, but so far, I think the mkt rates for the chio ones is abt 3K. Of cos, beauty is in the eyes of the beholder, so is very subjective. But I guess I’m slightly picky la, I usually go for those who stand right along the end, where most of the chio ones r @. Anyway, I dun think u need to be scared abt spoilling mkt la, cos honestly, even if we dun spoilt the mkt, the Sushi & Kimchi boys will. Plus as stated above, wif the influx of more thiongsters coming in, u can well bet the prices there will only go up. :(

fallen11
10-12-2017, 02:51 AM
Nice FR. Anyway, I dunno how chio is 1st SYT, wat time u went or where she stands in the club, but so far, I think the mkt rates for the chio ones is abt 3K. Of cos, beauty is in the eyes of the beholder, so is very subjective. But I guess I’m slightly picky la, I usually go for those who stand right along the end, where most of the chio ones r @. Anyway, I dun think u need to be scared abt spoilling mkt la, cos honestly, even if we dun spoilt the mkt, the Sushi & Kimchi boys will. Plus as stated above, wif the influx of more thiongsters coming in, u can well bet the prices there will only go up. :(

Most girls still adhere to standard rate of 2.5k for st. Some chios ones do hang up and sell for 3-4k for st. My chioest one ever only went for 2.5k. Usually these chios ones are quick to be brought away, especially by japs. U really have to be faster than them!

KoreanAjooma
10-12-2017, 11:30 AM
lol just call them Japanese and Koreans... no one refers to Singaporeans as chicken rice kids, right?

jeffhardyz
10-12-2017, 03:48 PM
lol just call them Japanese and Koreans... no one refers to Singaporeans as chicken rice kids, right?

My suggested nicks for SG guys is Satayboys :D Frankly, I dun think there’s anything wrong wif giving nicks to other nationalities, as long as it stays within the conversations of the locals. Come on la, it’s not as if this is unique only to Singaporeans. Ang Mos oso stereotype & nicknamed all chinese as “Chinks”, the English oso nicknamed Pakistani as “Paki”, the PRC like to call Indians “阿星” & we all like to call PRCs as Ah Tiongs etc.I’m pretty sure they called us other names as well, which TBH, I dun mind. Giving nicks doesn’t mean disrespect, juz our local way of identifying ppl. If u think this stereotype, then pls name ppl frm one country that dun do that. No punts intended, Cheers

rahkshi007
10-12-2017, 10:11 PM

Around 9pm i went.. I am also picky person 5555... Me too like usually like those stand along the end...

Might be out of topic....
Want to share with bro here some photo i shot During the expo.. Will add more if I have more free time....

http://dropcanvas.com/bvibs?expand

despicableme
11-12-2017, 09:58 AM
Would recommend bros to stay around Thonglor/Ekkamai areas. Used to stay at Ratchada/Huay Kwang there but found that there are too many tiongs there nowadays. And if you want to travel to town area or sukhumvit by taxi or uber, the jams are a big headache both going and back.

Thonglor/Ekkamai are quiet places with many hipster cafes that you can explore or get your breakfast in the day. Thai local food is aplenty too along Soi 55, just dont go into those Jap/Thai fusion restaurant. If you want to travel to tourist places, it is all along the BTS line.

And for me at night, I can just walk to Nunglen/DnD/Funky for clubbing as I like clubs with thai bands rather than those full on EDM like Onyx. Overall, an area with affordable hotels that are quiet in the day with things to explore and eat and can travel easily to town for your shopping etc. Going back to hotel after a night of crazy drinking at those clubs in Thonglor also wont be chopped as taxi confirm turn on meter when the ride is just 3mins away.

osamalee
11-12-2017, 04:50 PM
Correction; the soi should be opposite Naraya Boutique, naraya is located on the right if you standing facing at soi 24/1.

Thanks i shall visit this place next month when i am there :) anymore good suggestions?

osamalee
11-12-2017, 04:53 PM
5555 maybe those are really authentic thai massage wor. Usually if got special service they will have album for you to see the girls leh. Or ask all girls come out sit at sofa or line up for u choose.

Tulip massage is directly under Thonglor BTS. Totally blackout tinted shop front. So you cannot see what's inside. Door open is a hair salon but at the counter you likely see a ladyboy or one not so young female and she will ask you what you want for massage.

555 sexy massage girls also like to throw eyes smile at you steal your heart.

This location also very convienient for me. I shall try to visit this place on my short trip next month. I should have enough bullets to fire cannons while i am there haha

lester2017
11-12-2017, 06:08 PM
Yawarat, try it. It's Good

legolas99
11-12-2017, 09:02 PM
2000-3000 baht can get longtime in bkk nowadays?

legolas99
11-12-2017, 09:11 PM
duplicate. how to delete?

ArtOfForeplay
11-12-2017, 10:07 PM
Duno where to share this. Its not a lupsup bar. More like a entertainment chill chill club place. Name is Maggie Choo at silom rd. If you enjoy jazz you will like it. They also have bands and many theme events. I think Sunday or what is gay night so please avoid it that night. 555. Unless u love it. Check their Facebook for info.

Atmosphere good for bring your pretty girls go chill chill with bottles of champagne, wines or cocktails whatsoever. Must cultivate a lovely night mah then will have good sex later. 555 Sit n relax. Good place for business talk also. The dancer girls working at maggie choo can sit with you tcss also at your request. Small money, if not sure just ask. If u sibei good talk can try hook the dancer for supper 555. The lead girl for the dancers used to work sg clubs, so some of u chiong sg clubs may recognize her. Still as pretty hot as ever wana bang her 555.

You talking about NongDeardy the pole dancer?

ArtOfForeplay
11-12-2017, 10:09 PM

Tia Bejean will be at Krystal

motodiary
11-12-2017, 11:41 PM
does someone have experience with kapoo club in bangkok? please share your experience. thanks

there is an entire thread dedicated to that at one time. search for it

Luvless
12-12-2017, 06:28 AM
Would recommend bros to stay around Thonglor/Ekkamai areas. Used to stay at Ratchada/Huay Kwang there but found that there are too many tiongs there nowadays. And if you want to travel to town area or sukhumvit by taxi or uber, the jams are a big headache both going and back.

Thonglor/Ekkamai are quiet places with many hipster cafes that you can explore or get your breakfast in the day. Thai local food is aplenty too along Soi 55, just dont go into those Jap/Thai fusion restaurant. If you want to travel to tourist places, it is all along the BTS line.

And for me at night, I can just walk to Nunglen/DnD/Funky for clubbing as I like clubs with thai bands rather than those full on EDM like Onyx. Overall, an area with affordable hotels that are quiet in the day with things to explore and eat and can travel easily to town for your shopping etc. Going back to hotel after a night of crazy drinking at those clubs in Thonglor also wont be chopped as taxi confirm turn on meter when the ride is just 3mins away.

A very nice and affordable hotel on Thonglor is Somerset Thonglor, right next to Ainu restaurant/pub.

I usually stay at one hotel no more than 3 nights. There are so many nice and affordable hotels in BKK, and more seem to pop up every week. It is fun to try them out as each one tries to outdo others in design and creativity. It also allows me to explore different soi's and neighborhoods.

Can't wait for my return in March!

yinyang
12-12-2017, 07:51 AM
Is it long forgotten? Or no longer good to go? Tawandang is pretty nice if u got girls got car (no car taxi la) n want eat want drink want thai band and entertainment.
Good for in-house brewed beer, makan (their signature dish is pork knuckles). Used to be my regular haunt awhile back, and had a lobang waitress fix us a good table (without reservation on peak nights). Was surprised she greeted me after donkey years last month, still on the payroll:p.

Caught Carabao in concert 2 months back. After 10+, thais dance at their tables reflective of their free spriritness, having a ball. So unlike the staid local atmosphere in Dempsey here. There's a Ramintra branch and a new setup (forgotten where).

naemlo
12-12-2017, 02:38 PM
There's a Ramintra branch and a new setup (forgotten where).

Rama 3....

onelasttime2207
13-12-2017, 02:45 AM
Where is good for countdown?

despicableme
13-12-2017, 12:00 PM
https://www.siam2nite.com/en/events/bangkok-nye-2017

in reply to onelasttime2207

despicableme
13-12-2017, 12:04 PM
A very nice and affordable hotel on Thonglor is Somerset Thonglor, right next to Ainu restaurant/pub.

I usually stay at one hotel no more than 3 nights. There are so many nice and affordable hotels in BKK, and more seem to pop up every week. It is fun to try them out as each one tries to outdo others in design and creativity. It also allows me to explore different soi's and neighborhoods.

Can't wait for my return in March!

If you do not use much facilities in the hotel other than for sleeping, a cheaper alternative will be serviced apartments. Around half the price of a normal hotel for a comparable room. Of course you will not have as much of a customer service compared to a full fledged hotel. A basic security guard, door man and receptionist will still be available. In most cases, have gyms and a pool. If you are looking for cheaper choices, good rooms, privacy then serviced apartment is quite worth it.

despicableme
13-12-2017, 12:08 PM
Good for in-house brewed beer, makan (their signature dish is pork knuckles). Used to be my regular haunt awhile back, and had a lobang waitress fix us a good table (without reservation on peak nights). Was surprised she greeted me after donkey years last month, still on the payroll:p.

Caught Carabao in concert 2 months back. After 10+, thais dance at their tables reflective of their free spriritness, having a ball. So unlike the staid local atmosphere in Dempsey here. There's a Ramintra branch and a new setup (forgotten where).

I have a theory using this example when it comes to attitude of thai girls. Usually those who likes EDM places like Onyx/Demo/Route are quite superficial and not hi-so but like to act hi-so. Those that prefer more local pubs like 3 days 2 nights/maldives or local clubs like Nunglen/Dnd are more fun to be with and more real and down to earth. Usually have a better time with those girls and at those places.

despicableme
13-12-2017, 01:35 PM
I’ve similar theory like yours but 3 days 2 night now seems death. Was popular once a upon the time where many hiso partied there. As for mao deep, in general all about the same.

And yes clubs situated along thong lor/arena 10. Many hisos, not to forget Ainu/Thay and so forth. A couple of thai friends told me Goldy will open this Friday. Same spot as funky, or rather funky change it’s named to Goldy after a nearly coming to two years of hibernation.

Those girls that only go full on EDM places, I always ask them why. They say they dont like thai music and dont like places with Thais. So ok they want to act upper class, but usually they are not. The richer friends of mine they always jio me go local places. They like thai people and they like thai music. And they usually dont associate themselves with farangs, especially older farangs. They do have young farang friends whom they know from school. Just more fun to be with minus all the crazy shit. Also no problem communicating in English which for me is really important, even if not that hot also ok.

kelthai
13-12-2017, 11:57 PM
only loso puyings will pretend to act hiso... ;)

real hiso puyings can carry themselves well so will not try that hard... also they do not want to be mistaken as prostitute by steering clear of older farang men 555... face is very important in siam land... ;)

Luvless
14-12-2017, 05:24 AM
I’ve similar theory like yours but 3 days 2 night now seems death. Was popular once a upon the time where many hiso partied there. As for mao deep, in general all about the same.

And yes clubs situated along thong lor/arena 10. Many hisos, not to forget Ainu/Thay and so forth. A couple of thai friends told me Goldy will open this Friday. Same spot as funky, or rather funky change it’s named to Goldy after a nearly coming to two years of hibernation.

Good to know they finally put the insurance pay-out money from their self-inflicted fire back to work. Since Funky closed, I didn't care much about DEMO because all they have is EDM and hiphop.

Last time I was sitting right outside DEMO and noticed 3 very young-looking mainland Chinese party goers. I was wondering if they couldn't get in because of their age. Also, it dawned on me that perhaps this the beginning of the new wave of young generation of Chinese bursting onto the BKK scene. Gone are the tour bus loud spitting Chinese. Soon we will be asked at agogos, pubs, and soapies whether we want to pay with Alipay or WeChat.

Good place to hang before heading to Arena 10 is the intersection of Thonglor and soi 10 where you can chill with Thai bands at Atmos, 7th Street or Reunion right across.

Damn miss BKK!

osamalee
14-12-2017, 09:16 AM
I have found a list of BJ joints for my next short trip there. Been chionging in bkk so many years but suprisingly i didnt visit Bj joints/shower houses/full service massage joints/fish tanks until now. Its time to start!

naemlo
14-12-2017, 10:52 AM
only loso puyings will pretend to act hiso... ;)

Different ppl, different definition of hi and lo so. :D

Example, car is a status, not looking down on those driving economic car but by driving a Vios, a city, mazda 2, how hiso can these Thais be? Unless u telling me, the particular puying loves these cars? :D The real Hiso will drive their luxury cars n head towards local jazz, acoustic pub for a drink.

I have found a list of BJ joints for my next short trip there. Been chionging in bkk so many years but suprisingly i didnt visit Bj joints/shower houses/full service massage joints/fish tanks until now. Its time to start!

Not too late. U start but I stopped. :D

CTOA3954
15-12-2017, 01:39 AM
Different ppl, different definition of hi and lo so. :D

Example, car is a status, not looking down on those driving economic car but by driving a Vios, a city, mazda 2, how hiso can these Thais be? Unless u telling me, the particular puying loves these cars? :D The real Hiso will drive their luxury cars n head towards local jazz, acoustic pub for a drink. :D

In Singapore there is one weirdo multimillionaire..... by day is director of public listed company..... by night once a week he will book my taxi to pick him up at his Bishopgate Rd bungalow to go jalan jalan at Geylang or Little India.... and he dun mind sitting by the roadside or back alleys watching the world go by.

naemlo
15-12-2017, 08:41 AM
In Singapore there is one weirdo multimillionaire.....

If u want to argue on SG vs Thais and pick the odd out then no point further on this. We are discussing on general....on general Thais values face, on general rich drives luxury car, on general rich stays in luxury land property, the list goes on. If u want to pick the odd out, then there is 1 or 2 u might know stays in wooden house. There is 1 or 2, takes public transport. There is 1 or 2, go to the temple for free meals daily.

despicableme
15-12-2017, 12:10 PM
If u want to argue on SG vs Thais and pick the odd out then no point further on this. We are discussing on general....on general Thais values face, on general rich drives luxury car, on general rich stays in luxury land property, the list goes on. If u want to pick the odd out, then there is 1 or 2 u might know stays in wooden house. There is 1 or 2, takes public transport. There is 1 or 2, go to the temple for free meals daily.

In general rich kids are more educated, I only know of this younger generation, do not know any of their parents personally. And although they value face, they do not feel as much as a need to show off to others, although they do carry branded stuff because they can afford to. I am not rich myself, but I can communicate with these people not just because they can speak good english but they also operate on the same wavelength. No crazy shit. You ask them meet where meet what time, no last min cancellations, no late for 1 hour. They want know more about you, they want know more about Singapore, its not eat drink drunk fuck and bye. They like thai people, they like to be around thai people.

As with all people, I just dont like those that are superficial, treat you well because they know they can get something in return, push you aside when they know they cant milk you anymore. These are the loso but want to act hiso kind. Take photos with cash or new car or jewellery. Have no interest in anything else other than this guy is from Singapore so I go anywhere I know he will pay for everything. Well, that's all right if you say you need to pay to get sex. The issue is I dont enjoy my time with them other than maybe sometimes the sex part. So I do not wish to waste 4hrs partying with them and then go back fuck. For that I rather pay a hooker or go massage straight up.

I like to have a good time in general, not just the sex part. I mean you still gotta do something for the rest of the day other than that 15min right? haha. Why not spend it with someone more genuine and more interested in you for who you are. Maybe you get to fuck them that night, maybe no and maybe you get to fuck them the next time you meet them again. There are always hookers for that right?

lawry
16-12-2017, 09:41 AM
Dear god of thailand,

I’m on leave for 3 weeks and would like to spend 5 days in Thailand next week.
Sad to say I’ve only been to Thailand twice.

Once in bkk for 5 days and once in Phuket for 6 days

Bkk only tried fish tank for 4 days.. cause I’ve a friend there who is 50 plus that doesn’t cheong AGG or disco as he is CEO of a global company based in BKK. Only brought me to fish tank and those harry types of pub.

Knew a beautiful normal pub waitress and went to Chong buri with her and her friends

For Phuket just went diving in pipi plus a tiger show and a fish tank trip.

I’m hopping the master here could point me a road of madness for 5 days..

Should I go BKK? Pattaya? Chang mai? Phuket? Any suggest? Any nice FL could recommend me so I could hook up and disco clubs to pick up?

I’m keen on visiting Nana... it’s one in a life time experience.. lol

Don’t flame me.. Im serious in this trip.

Thanks in advance Gods

Please PM me if you prefer private advice to me. Thanks

ArtOfForeplay
16-12-2017, 12:07 PM
Dear god of thailand,

Bkk only tried fish tank for 4 days.. cause I’ve a friend there who is 50 plus that doesn’t cheong AGG or disco as he is CEO of a global company based in BKK. Only brought me to fish tank and those harry types of pub.

Knew a beautiful normal pub waitress and went to Chong buri with her and her friends

Should I go BKK? Pattaya? Chang mai? Phuket? Any suggest? Any nice FL could recommend me so I could hook up and disco clubs to pick up?

Thanks in advance Gods

Have you prepare the offerings to gods?:D:D:D

fallen11
16-12-2017, 01:27 PM
Dear god of thailand,

Thanks in advance Gods

Nana is not bad. I almost went at least 1 night everytime i'm there alone.
1st floor of nana is just so-so. 2nd floor ones i think have better quality.
Skip the 3rd floor, as i'm told 3rd floor all ladyboys only. Yes there are still some ladyboy joints on 1st & 2nd floor.

Bkk got many pickup joints. Some is very straightforward, u jus walk to them and ask the price. Others are more normal, u gonna spend some time having fun together before she drop the question to u.

Pattaya i went last month. My 1st trip there for more than 10 years. Only went walking street. Walking street is full of agogo bars. Have plenty of russian girls but rarely see any men go to russian joints. Yes most russian girls are the rather old type, with a few exception syts. Lots of fish tank massages around the vicinity. Should be easy for u to find. Heard the market rate for banging girls is cheaper in pattaya and girls are easier to pick up. Jus walk into any clean bar and ask any girl, but be polite though.

Both pattaya and bkk has quite a bit of normal things to do outside of banging but places in pattaya are harder to move around, probably need to keep taking taxi and face the occasional short jams. Bkk is easier to move around by trains.

ArtOfForeplay
16-12-2017, 03:57 PM
Nana is not bad. I almost went at least 1 night everytime i'm there alone.
1st floor of nana is just so-so. 2nd floor ones i think have better quality.
Skip the 3rd floor, as i'm told 3rd floor all ladyboys only. Yes there are still some ladyboy joints on 1st & 2nd floor.

Bkk got many pickup joints. Some is very straightforward, u jus walk to them and ask the price. Others are more normal, u gonna spend some time having fun together before she drop the question to u.

Pattaya i went last month. My 1st trip there for more than 10 years. Only went walking street. Walking street is full of agogo bars. Have plenty of russian girls but rarely see any men go to russian joints. Yes most russian girls are the rather old type, with a few exception syts. Lots of fish tank massages around the vicinity. Should be easy for u to find. Heard the market rate for banging girls is cheaper in pattaya and girls are easier to pick up. Jus walk into any clean bar and ask any girl, but be polite though.

Both pattaya and bkk has quite a bit of normal things to do outside of banging but places in pattaya are harder to move around, probably need to keep taking taxi and face the occasional short jams. Bkk is easier to move around by trains.

For soapy yes
But the quality depends on season and individual
For FL pick up the rate somehow same like Bkk.
Agg barfine the rate also is similiar to Scb.

Happyman007
17-12-2017, 01:33 AM
Have you prepare the offerings to gods?:D:D:D

God only charge USD 1000, mention my name got discount 10% :D

ArtOfForeplay
17-12-2017, 11:51 AM

Looks like is not cheap to look for gods and the business competitive also high till got discount for Year End Sale

fallen11
17-12-2017, 11:56 AM
For soapy yes
But the quality depends on season and individual
For FL pick up the rate somehow same like Bkk.
Agg barfine the rate also is similiar to Scb.
Ya those regular FLs is same market as bkk.
Can easily pick up the occasional FL types in bars & clubs, they'll ask for lower. Sometimes let u reserve them day & night.
1 friend of mine picked up a girl in a bar. In the end she was with him thruout the next 2 day 2 nites. Paid her about 5k baht in total + all the food & drink costs.

Naka_Timo
17-12-2017, 04:57 PM
There's only a few gods. One name google, you

Come out play don't be stingy especially go disco can small tip whoever service u. Plan the amount of cash u need to bring out. Keep excess in safe box.

Agreed with this. Is not meant spolit market, sometime they happy, u happy. U in other people, must learn how to adapt to it.

They happy. They take care you.

naemlo
17-12-2017, 05:03 PM

Another good advice from the god in CM. :D

halohalo11
17-12-2017, 07:51 PM
Hi to all bros here , i came across a escort agency called "lover bangkok" - wondering if any bros here tried before ? Can share with me the feedback ? Thank you & Cheers.

tahoo
18-12-2017, 09:46 AM
Omg.. 21c in the morning. What happen to Thai weather

naemlo
18-12-2017, 11:00 AM

Year end is always cooling in BKK. If u head north, it will be colder.

kelthai
18-12-2017, 03:48 PM

you mean now then you know year end weather conditions?... ;)

knowntender
19-12-2017, 12:08 AM
Year end is always cooling in BKK. If u head north, it will be colder.

Humm. True to your word, I will be up North at year end in the holiday season. Will see how cold it can get there. I do not plan to bring and use my winter clothing though.

Knowntender

Humlea
19-12-2017, 09:16 AM
Humm. True to your word, I will be up North at year end in the holiday season. Will see how cold it can get there. I do not plan to bring and use my winter clothing though.

Knowntender

North is about 19 degree Celsius in the morning and late evening. It should be not be a problem for you!

Lim87
22-12-2017, 05:31 AM
My wife have a friend who is really quite hiso. Drive a lambo, dad owns quite afew lands, built apartments/hostel. Mom working as a high rank government officals. Went to her house for her bday party, the ppl there are mostly business owners/doctors/lawyers,some rich man son. Dun see any foreigners except me to be honest. Hang out with them afew times we went to local places instead of places that are flooded with foreigners. They are not really into foreigners unless u have the face of andy lau because they have plenty of potenital thai bf from wealthy backgrounds. U dun need to stay thong lo or ekkamai to be hiso. U can find many 60 million thb houses in ram intra or bangna area. These ppl prefer to stay houses rather than condo cos they need many parking space for their cars. And they have all kind of pets in their house.

Beretta
22-12-2017, 11:12 AM
My wife have a friend who is really quite hiso. Drive a lambo, dad owns quite afew lands, built apartments/hostel. Mom working as a high rank government officals. Went to her house for her bday party, the ppl there are mostly business owners/doctors/lawyers,some rich man son. Dun see any foreigners except me to be honest. Hang out with them afew times we went to local places instead of places that are flooded with foreigners. They are not really into foreigners unless u have the face of andy lau because they have plenty of potenital thai bf from wealthy backgrounds. U dun need to stay thong lo or ekkamai to be hiso. U can find many 60 million thb houses in ram intra or bangna area. These ppl prefer to stay houses rather than condo cos they need many parking space for their cars. And they have all kind of pets in their house.

Once I accompanied a friend to visit her grandmother staying on the outskirts of BKK. When our vehicle reach the compound it was huge like a park. After paying her respects to her granny my friend brought me to stroll the rest of the home. At the rear was a swimming pool but I doubt anyone goes swim there coz I saw inside the pool was some sharks and stingrays. As we walk further into the garden was a small lake which had concrete base and high fence around it. On ctaking a closer look.... inside were several crocodiles.
My friend told me those were her grandfather's pets. :D

Deepwolf
22-12-2017, 01:32 PM
Any bros can pm alternatives to the usual spots like thermae much appreciated will up points in return, krup

naemlo
22-12-2017, 02:11 PM
Any bros can pm alternatives to the usual spots like thermae much appreciated will up points in return, krup

How u up point? Using another nick of yours? :D

Happyman007
22-12-2017, 02:43 PM

Transfer USD 1000 better lah, up point for what.....some more you 0 power up arai?? :p

Lim87
22-12-2017, 05:58 PM
Once I accompanied a friend to visit her grandmother staying on the outskirts of BKK. When our vehicle reach the compound it was huge like a park. After paying her respects to her granny my friend brought me to stroll the rest of the home. At the rear was a swimming pool but I doubt anyone goes swim there coz I saw inside the pool was some sharks and stingrays. As we walk further into the garden was a small lake which had concrete base and high fence around it. On ctaking a closer look.... inside were several crocodiles.
My friend told me those were her grandfather's pets. :D

Those so call hanging around bars/pubs in thong lo most of them are middle class or they have rich thais or foreigners bao one. Real hiso won't be hanging out in places waiting to be pick up by foreigners. Why would she want a sinkie bf who comes here like every 3 or 4 months, unless that sinkie got andy lau face lor. If not who want to wait 3 mths when she got plenty of potential thai bf who can bring her out everyday. If u know ur way ard bkk, u can see outskirt area many big house with private swimming pool and garden and a big garage for their supercars.

yinyang
23-12-2017, 08:37 AM
Funboi, well said especially on regular Thai girls. As for the mostly Isaan working girls, wonder who’s the predator: customer or them?:p

It’s their national pension scheme, with families letting their daughters go to bright lights in Bkk or Patts.

despicableme
23-12-2017, 11:51 AM
Those so call hanging around bars/pubs in thong lo most of them are middle class or they have rich thais or foreigners bao one. Real hiso won't be hanging out in places waiting to be pick up by foreigners. Why would she want a sinkie bf who comes here like every 3 or 4 months, unless that sinkie got andy lau face lor. If not who want to wait 3 mths when she got plenty of potential thai bf who can bring her out everyday. If u know ur way ard bkk, u can see outskirt area many big house with private swimming pool and garden and a big garage for their supercars.

If you go to thong lor to pick up thai girls, that will be the wrong place to go. It is not a pickup place at all. The girls mostly go with their friends, doesnt matter they attached a not, she will be apprehensive to do anything with you even if she likes you because it will be a huge loss of face to her in front of her friends. I agree that rich thai dont usually club unless it is special occasion like a birthday. They prefer to sit down and have a good talk with their friends, and many do that in Thong lor/Ekkamai areas with fancy sports car easily seen. And I also agree that highly sought after thai girls (due to being pretty or rich) will always prefer to date a thai guy. It keeps their image and tradition intact and it is just much more fun to be with someone who knows your culture/the way of life/the inside jokes/the latest happenings in the country. Of course you can change yourself to be that guy, you just gotta station yourself in thailand for the long run. If you put a Thai girl and Sg girl in front of me and both are equally attractive physically and emotionally, I will choose the Sg girl 100% because I am staying in Sg for the long run and I get a girl that is gonna understands and communicates with me much better because we grow up in the same environment and experience the same culture.

despicableme
23-12-2017, 12:01 PM
Aiya. Don't get distracted by hiso not hiso. End of day must see your main purpose in Thailand. Go for fuck or retirement planning or business or try find a decent thai girl be gf or mixture of reasons.

Addon.. some of u ask me which apnam good or what. I think quite standard la. You always hear posoidon la the lord la etc. Actually no need ask. Come out is go play so must explore. Life is short so try try la. Last time a lot FLs come from copa 5555. Anyway i personally like go emmanuelle. Just go there take your time, no need rush to choose girl. Order an ice cold beer, sit down look see. Don't get drunk leh later.cannot perform. 5555. For show only mah. You are the boss choosing girls. Let papasan entertain u also. Don't forget tips. Cultivate some over the air love with the girls on stage. Go with your feelings... again... come out play we all wana get a good fuck gfe gaogao. Don't forget to sweet talk girls la. They hear 1 million times they also happy to hear it from u.

Wa wana go out n raining... come i addon..

Come out play must have tactics one leh. If u bery heng. 5-10 girls sit at stage n u alone down there drink beer look see. Hosei liao.

That can be 20 nehneh looking at u!!!! Come pick me leh fuck me i need that income. 5555.

So if papasan come sit with u talk u intro u. Walanei mai tu liao. Buy him a drink la or at the proper timing INFRONT OF ALL THE GIRLS...take out money n tip papasan 5555555555 pls leh tip 500 to 1000baht hor. If u want good show. Kay siao la tcss or ask papasan questions la or ask him intro la. He received your tips mah. Make him work for u.

Those girls on stage will see u leh cuz papasan intro them mah. Wa they wet leh. This customer if service good maybe will get tip. Not stingy mah cuz tip papasan liao. 55555. Again hor look for pretty n suitable one la n best is if she keep looking at u hinting she really want u. 5555

Then hor go room mah soapy. Tcss with the girl. Sweet talk la say.. oh just now i tip papasan leh cuz i say u bery pretty n u will same same gf is it? Papasan tell me u good n if want make be gf also good..5555555

101 methods to chiong. Please try be creative else all use same style later fuck same girl same place she tot she dreaming 55555

Ok. That's all for tonight. Paiseh for taking up space here. Hope everyone have a good weekend n holidays

lol, you go massage like go audition like that. gotta put in more work than the girls. Be clean, be a gentleman, dont be an asshole. That should cover it.

Lim87
23-12-2017, 02:09 PM
If you go to thong lor to pick up thai girls, that will be the wrong place to go. It is not a pickup place at all. The girls mostly go with their friends, doesnt matter they attached a not, she will be apprehensive to do anything with you even if she likes you because it will be a huge loss of face to her in front of her friends. I agree that rich thai dont usually club unless it is special occasion like a birthday. They prefer to sit down and have a good talk with their friends, and many do that in Thong lor/Ekkamai areas with fancy sports car easily seen. And I also agree that highly sought after thai girls (due to being pretty or rich) will always prefer to date a thai guy. It keeps their image and tradition intact and it is just much more fun to be with someone who knows your culture/the way of life/the inside jokes/the latest happenings in the country. Of course you can change yourself to be that guy, you just gotta station yourself in thailand for the long run. If you put a Thai girl and Sg girl in front of me and both are equally attractive physically and emotionally, I will choose the Sg girl 100% because I am staying in Sg for the long run and I get a girl that is gonna understands and communicates with me much better because we grow up in the same environment and experience the same culture.

I cannot go there pick up gurls liao cos i'm married. My wife know all my tactics and patterns one. 55555
I agreed if not staying in thailand dun need to find thai gf, yes u may come and go every 2 or 3 months but seriously the communication/trust is not really there la. Some sinkie send money back every mth so for the sake of that money they wait lor. But once u go back it's another story. Not all but most well to do thai gurls indeed prefer to be with thai man la.

kelthai
23-12-2017, 03:16 PM

maybe he is a new clone of those Bangkok gangsters... ;)

don't talk so hao lian... where are your bangkok gang dai kor vbkk aka dtac and le0rio... all no balls keep quiet now... ;)

I cannot go there pick up gurls liao cos i'm married. My wife know all my tactics and patterns one. 55555
I agreed if not staying in thailand dun need to find thai gf, yes u may come and go every 2 or 3 months but seriously the communication/trust is not really there la. Some sinkie send money back every mth so for the sake of that money they wait lor. But once u go back it's another story. Not all but most well to do thai gurls indeed prefer to be with thai man la.

you are married man already still want to join gang... inspired by JB gangsters is it... ;)

Lim87
23-12-2017, 03:43 PM
Ya i hao lian den what u gonna do to me.? Not happy with me.? Or u just only want to shoot on the forum, dunno who no balls. Vbkk jio u meet so long u dun even dare. U dun want face ur father mother still want face, give birth to one son machiam give birth to one charbo. I suggest u stop shaming ur parents.

kelthai
23-12-2017, 05:08 PM
Ya i hao lian den what u gonna do to me.? Not happy with me.? Or u just only want to shoot on the forum, dunno who no balls. Vbkk jio u meet so long u dun even dare. U dun want face ur father mother still want face, give birth to one son machiam give birth to one charbo. I suggest u stop shaming ur parents.

555 gangster tio si gangster... talk like chow ah beng... i pity your wife who married such an uncouth man... maybe you behave like those thai guys who beat their wife when drunk or in bad mood... typical thai pattern... no wonder you stay in thailand 555... ;)

meet gangster for fiak???... ;)

vbkk's reward too stingy.. he think his sgd2000 reward is bigger than cow cart wheel 555... ;)

rahkshi007
27-12-2017, 09:27 AM
Must see definition of pickup.

If one expect to xian one girl n same night fuck her 5555 not say impossible but a bit hard la. Must see what kind of girl again.

We also know many thais go there relax chill chill. If frequently go Thailand.... make friends mah! Cuz eventually they go sg holiday they remember u!!! Nice sg friend 555.

Today u got to know one girl n her group of friends. After many years can become good friends mah. Go eat go movie go shopping go party chill chill all ok. U be a nice guy she also not reject u n bring along a few more friends... thats how u expand your networking.... slowly u get to know who is who. What they do n family do what.

Exactly ! My method is through FB, from one bkk friend slowly expanding to hundreds through friend of friends in 2 years, I don't expect every meet up will get laid especially harder for those pretty or freelance model. But main purpose of those meet up is just to have fun and enjoy the thai culture and places. Also i feel more secure when going to those place with a local friend, with some ego if the friend is pretty 555555. Getting laid is not problem as i can visit Soapy in the morning and meet up friend at night or vise versa.

Moonstone
27-12-2017, 01:33 PM
lol, you go massage like go audition like that. gotta put in more work than the girls. Be clean, be a gentleman, dont be an asshole. That should cover it.

Agree, be clean! Learn to take care of our own hygiene. The willingness of the FL to perform whatever acts we requested for or how wonderful the experience boils own to our own hygiene and how fun we are.

If you think you are buying chicken and eating like a chicken then that is how far the experience will go. To me I always try to make friend with FL and take things slowly and when they are comfortable they gave me a awesome experience. Win win situation for everyone.

nirvana123
27-12-2017, 10:50 PM
ya lah now when i go to BKK, after Nataree is closed and I start going to THermae, my sole purpose is to go in, choose a girl pretty enough to me, and have a girl of a certain standard of looks suck my cock who otherwise would not give me a 2nd look on the street but because i pay her 2500 baht, get my cock hard, then fuck her for 10-15 mins and have her moan like bitch on fire and then beg me to fuck her harder and then I cum into the condom and then she bath, I bath and then I pay her, she fuck off. No feelings, not much foreplay either, the way I like it. Next night, go Thermae again and repeat. That is why I like staying S15, go down anytime I like haha.... no longer have the patience to go through the bath lah, shower lah.....

MarlboroKen
27-12-2017, 11:23 PM
ya lah now when i go to BKK, after Nataree is closed and I start going to THermae, my sole purpose is to go in, choose a girl pretty enough to me, and have a girl of a certain standard of looks suck my cock who otherwise would not give me a 2nd look on the street but because i pay her 2500 baht, get my cock hard, then fuck her for 10-15 mins and have her moan like bitch on fire and then beg me to fuck her harder and then I cum into the condom and then she bath, I bath and then I pay her, she fuck off. No feelings, not much foreplay either, the way I like it. Next night, go Thermae again and repeat. That is why I like staying S15, go down anytime I like haha.... no longer have the patience to go through the bath lah, shower lah.....

I missed Nataree:(

fallen11
28-12-2017, 12:52 AM
I missed nateree too....
it was my fav joint.
after nataree closed down i dont even visit massage in thailand anymore.

despicableme
28-12-2017, 11:48 AM
Soapie vs massage shops

For me massage shops is so much more worth it. Yes, lesser pretty girls I would say but there is enough for my dick to get hard. Soapie is like a 'high class massage shop'. Girls in normal massage shop so much more willing to perform. They are not as 'stuck up' as those in soapie. Price at max around 2800? Also, they are usually clustered together, so you can just shop around, like literally a few steps away. Yes, there are some soapies that are near one another but many are isolated in one single area, sometimes go in see already like shit also sian to change just anyhow take one. The only time I was offered a CBJ is at a soapie, no way it happens in a massage shop.

despicableme
28-12-2017, 07:56 PM
Smell good dress good look good n clean is basic leh.

555 Now u know why i go apnam like go audition cuz i show the girls im the towkay they need to suck up 555 not be stuck up. :D

haha cool, seems like you are quite the charmer in bkk. Any chance we can meet drink/chill/party together? Do bring your girls, I wont make a move dont worry, just for show only lol. Will be there around the date of 10 Feb next year as I am going to the G19 festival.

despicableme
28-12-2017, 10:08 PM
[QUOTE=funboi;16846088]Everyone have their own encounter n experience n comfort zone. Go out play most important must enjoy n be happy.

Tks for asking. See fate bah. I believe in fate. 555 ;)

Welcome. Come la just meet and drink only. If have a good time can be lifelong friends, if no then ok loh dont meet again. No harm, no foul. You sound like you are having so much fun in Bkk, I just hope to bask in some of your glory, hehe. Again, those girls that you bring come if we meet, I will respect and just treat them purely as acquaintances. We have to make our own fate mah, you tell me lo when you come bkk, I see if I am there at the same time.

despicableme
29-12-2017, 08:59 AM
Yeah. Lots of fun when u are alone enjoying everything. Don't need to care who or take care who. Just need take care girls. 555 thats why i say comfort zone. Ownself know the limits n boundaries can liao. Let the thais take care u. :cool:

One of the dome1 okt claimed to be my good friend, after earn me much money also don't dare to drink with me in bkk in the same disco some more. Knn. 5555555. WTF. :eek: think about him i sibei upset. :mad:

These days I trust the Thais more than sg in bkk. 5555

Beside Onyx another place i frequent is Ekamai Snow Town. 55555 those of u have small kids can go there play ice. :p

hahaah, you where got drink alone one. You always drink with a group of thai girls ma. You no need take care me la, drinks can be shared among you and me. I at most bring 1 thai female friend along only, confirm not as many as you la. Just wanna party with a fellow cool singaporean in bkk who is having so much fun with an entourage of thai girls every night. I confirm dare drink with you, not like your friend, we arrange a time and place lo, if I confirmed with you I will be there.

despicableme
29-12-2017, 12:50 PM
If anyone really wants pickup girls for free, one place that you can try is Khao San.

1) Girls here really like EDM, thats why go there. They not the act high class types that goes to RCA or other pure EDM clubs in Thonglor. Khao San is definitely not a high class area.
2) Khao San is known as a farang stomping ground, but they are not there for them. So we Asians have chance as well. They just really like EDM.
3) Girls here have a more open mentality compared to the average thai girls. Getting acquainted with guys in the club is something that they are open to although they are not aggressively looking for it.
4) Communication is much easier. Girls that frequent here have a good standard of English usually.

So want pickup girls maybe can try Khao San although personally I dont really like playing the pickup game in bkk.

A+++
29-12-2017, 04:43 PM
Few yrs back my friend recomended me to a club at rca called Nunglen. I was damn surprised to see loads of pretty chicks & handsome guys with model look. Seeing no chance to pickup as there are tons of handsome guys there I went to agogo bars in less than 30mins.

Any bro have had luck in that club b4?

ArtOfForeplay
29-12-2017, 04:57 PM
Few yrs back my friend recomended me to a club at rca called Nunglen. I was damn surprised to see loads of pretty chicks & handsome guys with model look. Seeing no chance to pickup as there are tons of handsome guys there I went to agogo bars in less than 30mins.

RCA and Nunglen at 2 diff location. Nunglen located at Ekkamai Soi 5.

despicableme
29-12-2017, 05:59 PM

Nunglen is in thonglor. It is a live thai music/EDM club. 95% normal thai girls who are with a group of friends. They dont go to be picked up and most cases nor do they want to be picked up. Imagine you are a nice and decent girl in Sg who go club with a group of friends, would you want to be seen going home with a random stranger you know for just an hr? The loss of face in doing that in thailand is x 10. Exchange line there is a chance, but usually thai girls will give if you insist even if they are not interested in you at all. Just make sure that she does not have a bf with her. Agreed on the part that good looking people are aplenty there.

naemlo
30-12-2017, 12:19 AM
Few yrs back my friend recomended me to a club at rca called Nunglen.

Nunglen is in thonglor.

Nunglen is in Ekamai.... if u see mini cooper showroom, u are around there. Went there once, too crowded, maybe special night. Squeezed in, had a drink n 5 mins later, I squeezed out and went to another pub.

Another place waiting for disaster to happen, just like a couple of sois away, Santika.

I never enjoy these places, loud music, rowdy crowd... how to proper chat and a drink? Guess I am too old for these...

naemlo
30-12-2017, 09:53 AM
Wa... u say till like....... 1st Jan coming....:eek:

It is a good remainder that most Thai discos are waiting for disaster to happen. Most back doors are locked which left the small tiny front entrance to escape if any unfortunate happens. Owners, authority dun bother as long as there are money to be shared... 1 building down, another will be up.

despicableme
30-12-2017, 11:27 AM
Nunglen is in Ekamai.... if u see mini cooper showroom, u are around there. Went there once, too crowded, maybe special night. Squeezed in, had a drink n 5 mins later, I squeezed out and went to another pub.

Another place waiting for disaster to happen, just like a couple of sois away, Santika.

I never enjoy these places, loud music, rowdy crowd... how to proper chat and a drink? Guess I am too old for these...

Nunglen is a pub before 11pm and after 11pm it transitions to a club (seats will be taken away) with live thai music/EDM. It gets crowded because it is extremely popular and the area is small. I like this kind of places compared to 100% EDM clubs in RCA, it is much much less messy. Unless you get there real early (before 9pm), it is going to get noisy and crowded pretty quick

However, if you just want to chill and chat, of course you wont like these places. But luckily there are too many options in bkk where you can sit down with your friends and chat the night away. Too many choices in the thonglor area. I am a noob so at most I venture up to Lad Phrao, but if not will just stay in my comfort area in thonglor where there are too much places at night to go to for my 3/4 nights there.

P.S. For those thai music lovers (thai disco in sg cant make it, most play and sing english songs anyway), you can check out the artistes FB page to see where they are performing around bkk. Can just go to cocktail/klear/labanoon/room39/musketeers etc fb page and the month's tour dates will be shown. Each band usually have 20 performances every month at different venues (some not in bkk) and each performance can last between 60 to 90mins, basically like half a concert, most places have to reserve seats (make a call), if not most likely will have no seats left. Will be going to the G19 Fest in Feb (https://www.facebook.com/events/124780234885951/) to catch the biggest thai bands to perform at the national stadium (50,000 ppl). Let me know if any of you all are going, tickets are just 1000B if you buy early.

onelasttime2207
31-12-2017, 09:28 PM
Whr all bros countdown tonight?

Datingafter35
01-01-2018, 09:44 AM
I'm not having luck with girls in sg. Have to dhv. Is it the same in Thailand? Money talks?

1KnightinBKK
01-01-2018, 04:13 PM
I'm not having luck with girls in sg. Have to dhv. Is it the same in Thailand? Money talks?

If your money can talk in singapore, it will shout & scream in Thailand

Happyman007
01-01-2018, 08:39 PM

Not all girls in Thailand need money talk lah, look at the mirror and see what's wrong.......if you need money to talk, something is wrong with you and your money not really talk too "loud" in sg, so what make u think your money can talk louder in Thailand?

Now a lot of working class Thai people are not much poorer than normal sinkie, they have decent job and although earn lesser, but with lower living expenses they are much better than many working class sinkie.

A lot of younger gen sinkie don't want to use mouth and heart to talk, they prefer to sit in front of comp or hp to chat. So when come to sian puying, they are totally out.......try putting those away and start walking out to see the real world 555

nirvana123
01-01-2018, 10:48 PM

Eh.....it all depends what the girl is looking for afterall, whether Singaporean or Thai. If the girl needs or wants money, of course your money talks, whether Singaporean or Thai. If it is just a normal girl who is not willing to sell herself for money, then whether Singaporean or Thai, you throw money also useless and probably will take some effort to get what you want and after put in effort still may not get what you want.

But thats what I like about Bangkok, it has something for everyone. If you are like me, just want to go in to a place, find a Thai SYT willing to let old fat me fuck for 2500 baht, there is an option. If you are those kind who thinks you are very super in sian-ning girls without paying any money, of course also got such options.

So does money talk in Thailand? Of course it does, but only for girls willing to listen to money :D

ArtOfForeplay
02-01-2018, 12:08 AM

Don't forget how loud is your money can talk or scream.
If you open 3000฿ they might counter you 8000฿ that mean your money scream not loud enough:)

rahkshi007
02-01-2018, 09:15 AM
Its a place with lots of thais n mixed class. Got FLs party there too but they usually go there for leisure. 5555 kana fuck every day already can give them a 1 night break boh? 5555. Those FLs also usually is work overseas type so won't bump into local customers there. They are the real fake hiso la. Some mix with girls kana bao by rich man one. Nunglen is not same same SD la.

Here's my personal suggestions for those chiong decent clubs/disco. But up to individuals how they play.

1. Go into a decent club, u must present yourself decently. ( don't be like some koreans go around trying to hook girls. 555 sorry to use koreans as example again.) trust me, if u have class n they later know u from sg they will look u up sure. No need be handsome to make new thai friends. Be polite n cool.

2. If u drinking with sg guy friends, just enjoy the music n buddies talk. Walao behind u got chio leh. 555 Mai mao mai ding dong kao jai mai? 5555 joking. The thing is... When everyone is sober, its hard to make friends. Cuz who the fuck are u wor? Wait till the party go high everyone high things be easier.

3. If u drinking alone? Mai bpen rai... stay cool enjoy music drink with style n look around is ok. Don't be humsup look la can boh. See got chio tua liap n look non stop at her neh neh haiz. 555 if u bored, catch some waiter waitress la try talk cock with then. Tip la. Don't stingy. The girl u want xian most, u must give 1 x sharp eye contact, she notice u looking liao right then u ignore her. 555 if she notice u already n curious about u, she will look at u sure later mah. Jai yen yen. But nv ever go try hook girls with guys hor. Later when high liao nitnoi mao liao got chance, look at her eye contact n raise your glass slightly n cheers with a friendly smile. If she return cheers u got chance make friend liao. 5555.

4. Must see club layout n how pack, sometimes u go too early, the club empty. Have patience.. the night is still young. When later its so pack chai mai? If u lucky some girls will end up join table u mah 5555. Or the waiter u tip b4 he will help find new joiners join u also. 555 If no have nvm. Guys also welcome. Cheers with them. One cheers at your own table can expand to person next to u. Friendly mah 5555. If lucky next table are girls wor.

5. So the night goes on n every one high liao tioboh? So its the best times to cheers n make new friends! Usually those guai guai girls will go home after club close. Sometimes u extend invite la ask if they go where else have fun can join boh. This is the part where things get interesting. If they siao on type. They bring u chiong else where n go else where. Charlie Mike mah. Who knows scali she is FL also n don't waste take u LT 555555. Or ONS must see la always case by case one. Some of u think decent girls will help take care each other go home tioboh? Lan sai 5555. I ever kana one girl her friends pangsey her alone n she drunk with me. If i bring back room sure can fuck but hor haiz i treat her as good friend liao n her bf is some club dj... 555 forget it. Send her home bah.

6. Go disco/club don't always think pickup girls to fuck first. Think make friends first. Then friend liao see how. Some of u go is short days. Nvm one if cannot fuck just save for next trip, jio go out on you mah. If chiobu make fren u good mah. No chio one must see what good she have la hor...

7. If u see a group of thai girls n u want make friend or join them, please make sure u are neutral to all girls. Meaning hor lets say 4 girls but u like 1 of them mah but u cannot specifically be good to that 1 girl lor. Cuz some of the thai girls they go out enjoy they want every sisters be happy. Cuz girls pattern is like that, if one of their leg kana taken they will not happy not fun mah. Girls nite out mah come out play n guy xian one of them. Then we what? So best way is to be nice n good to all 4 girls. Then later part when everyone so happy liao then u got better bargain power to xian the girl u like. Same la 2 on 2 la 3 on 3 la 4 on 4 la is best. They very happy if one guy xian one girl 555. No sister headache.

8. If u think decent girls don't sleep around... er... that's a wrong concept. 5555 of course very pretty one won't anyhow sleep with u la. Got those normal thai girls mah. Average mai hiam buay pai one. If they see u not bad n have good feel they also don't mind fucking u. First night know n ask her go back your room is possible one but u must own self agar agar la don't over cross the line. Some is next day u ask meet go dinner then end up in your room. 55555. But its true la if they got friends around very hard to ONS one. Unless their girls friends know she keen in fucking u then that's another say la. Sometimes be smart mah. Ask the girl where she stay can share taxi boh maybe u offer send her home also nice. Leave a good lasting impression. I have some good girl friends they ding dong ask me go bunk their studio condo. Say don't waste money stay hotel. 555 first time i hear i was like.. wtf.. somemore infront of her boyfriend tell me that. 555.

Aiyo. Dinner time. Got time then continue, just my opinions. Its a long weekend! Hope everyone enjoy. Chokdee kup!

Ps. Here got a lot old timers chiong thai one. Im sure each have their own unforgettable memories n experience. Always remember go out play must give face to locals. 555

Sifu, need your opinion here. During my last bkk trip I was able to meet up a girl and go to Club.. In my eye is 7/10 type, tall & fair skin, long brown curly hair. able to speak great mandarin. We went to club and with another her not so pretty friend. When drink to till high has chance to touch and hug. That night not successful to ons her. Trying to meet her on the following few days but she keep said she has to work/busy.I also have hint her to stay with me. End up not able to meet her second time in that trip. However, when i was back to hometown she frequently chat with me and she send miss you la & love icon stickers. Should i move forward and meet other girl or continue invest time on this girl till ons ?

francesco
02-01-2018, 02:03 PM
Not a shifu, but based on your story you relate can roughly tell you to go find some spare girls, not forgetting her. If it’s time that only you invested, why not, after all messaging a person doesn’t takes much of your time. 2-3 mins per messages. Meanwhile find others so if you can’t up this one you got others as spare. :D

You must remember this, I believe she got many guys too beside than yourself.

IMO the probability of fk-ing her is now 50-50.

Good luck and happy 2018!

been there done that.

most would send (message) love hug kiss miss etc when faraway, but only a few would do it when nearby (when i was in thailand), so just enjoy the experience/conversation if u hv time to spare.

u got that right, u think she no butterfly ... think again, known more than 1 TG that is cuckolding the “bf”.

always hv plan B/C/D when dealing thai bus :D

despicableme
02-01-2018, 02:09 PM
Not a shifu, but based on your story you relate can roughly tell you to go find some spare girls, not forgetting her. If it’s time that only you invested, why not, after all messaging a person doesn’t takes much of your time. 2-3 mins per messages. Meanwhile find others so if you can’t up this one you got others as spare. :D

If you go to bkk for 3 nights, prepare 6 girls contact to meet. Because they can the day itself cancel and you are left with no plan for the night so backup must be there. Yes, first trip meet may not be able to up her, just ask directly when you planning next trip that you want meet her again and want her to stay with you. If it is not a definite yes, then treat it as a no. But if free in daytime, still can ask her out for a meal, all hope is not lost and continue from there. But for girls that you meeting second time that does not give you a definite yes to stay with you, dont ask her to drink and party at night, because guarantee is not there. Save the night for a girl that gives you a definite yes or meet a new girl. Best case scenario will be that the girl you meeting first time already give you definite yes before meeting. But these girls that promise to stay with you before even meeting the first time are mostly not that decent and may expect some monetary benefits which is fine if your objective is to party with a local and up her. But if you are talking about the thrill of getting absolutely free ups, usually it takes more than 1 meeting.

JayF
02-01-2018, 03:29 PM
Hi. Going on a company trip 25 to 27. Free on 26. What are the rates for soapy and where u guys recommend?

rahkshi007
02-01-2018, 03:46 PM

First of all, how did u get to know her?

From FB, scroll through her FB seems like a regular girl, no BF, less night life activity.

Why can speak mandarin ah?

She born in chang rai, so no surprise can speak mandarin. She seems work work for china company as translator sometime. Or thai company who wish to do business with chinaman. She dont have car.

2. If next time go bkk hor. Invite her out for dinner. First time meeting usually no fuck one. Second onwards got chance but see guy performance

Actually we had dinner on quite romantic place, just 2 of us at rooftop restaurant of sofitel before heading to club meet her friend. I afraid she just want to tok me, I might give a last shot, or else i better fishing other girl. Her body is considered very hot and skin is fair and silky smooth.. thats why small brother keep thinking want to fuck her :D.

If you go to bkk for 3 nights, prepare 6 girls contact to meet. Because they can the day itself cancel and you are left with no plan for the night so backup must be there. But for girls that you meeting second time that does not give you a definite yes to stay with you, dont ask her to drink and party at night, because guarantee is not there. Save the night for a girl that gives you a definite yes or meet a new girl.

I shall find some backup girls in future trips. As for the first girl, I will ask for her definite yes. Thanks for info. Just found another option, but i can feel the second girl she still cold with me.. Second girl also speak and write decent mandarin, because study at china for 1 years+, currently work in those theme cafe.. maybe still at very early stage of flirt. But good hint is she still fast respond on my message, maybe will have some chance. Face is prettier (8/10 in my eye), but body is less hot than first girl. Still slim body though.

rahkshi007
02-01-2018, 04:05 PM

I also thinking she is butterfly finding better guy, since she frequently for with china company, high chance she will found a rich china tycoon.. I already told her i not a rich guy. Born in small business family, Just an average working class, below 30's has house loan to pay and car. I have no intention to be a fake rich guy and splash 10k baht per night. Now thinking back she will frequently ask about my background and wealthiness, ask me about my previous Europe trips (she saw in my FB) and so on.. You are right, the probability of fk-ing her is now 50-50. However she has no sign of using lots of branded goods, she might not a gold digger... During last year i had met another girl, sibeh fake Hi-so, keep telling me which club owner is her fren la, which famous athletics is her friend la.. Pay high rental to stay in small luxurious studio, instead better use the money to buy one apartment. Then when i post some of the photoshoot i did, then comment that model is her fren la...That girl i no longer wish to met her again. See dao also dulan, fucking fake Hi-so

despicableme
02-01-2018, 05:27 PM
I also thinking she is butterfly finding better guy, since she frequently for with china company, high chance she will found a rich china tycoon.. I already told her i not a rich guy. Born in small business family, Just an average working class, below 30's has house loan to pay and car. I have no intention to be a fake rich guy and splash 10k baht per night. Now thinking back she will frequently ask about my background and wealthiness, ask me about my previous Europe trips (she saw in my FB) and so on.. You are right, the probability of fk-ing her is now 50-50. However she has no sign of using lots of branded goods, she might not a gold digger... During last year i had met another girl, sibeh fake Hi-so, keep telling me which club owner is her fren la, which famous athletics is her friend la.. Pay high rental to stay in small luxurious studio, instead better use the money to buy one apartment. Then when i post some of the photoshoot i did, then comment that model is her fren la...That girl i no longer wish to met her again. See dao also dulan, fucking fake Hi-so

Dont overthink it, unless you stay in Bkk, the options are very straightforward. Go, have fun drinking/chill/party (for me must include listing to live thai bands), fuck and come back. I guess you are looking for a few 'semi-gf' so you can have someone to be with you for eat/drink/shop etc and also get to fuck her at night while you go bkk. This can be achieved but it takes some effort to maintain, for me I lost contacts over the years because just lazy to keep maintaining a certain r/s with someone you meet every 5 to 6 months. But it is totally doable that you know 2 or 3 girls that you can get to fuck whenever you go bkk, but as above you must maintain the r/s while you are in sg. I only have like 2 girls that I have such r/s with, may not be extremely hot or what, but they can speak english well and can have some sort of deeper communication. I cant maintain a r/s with someone just based on looks. Perhaps you are new to bkk, you just need some time to find these 'semi-gf' but dont be too hung up on getting free ups, if cant get just pay for it.

rahkshi007
02-01-2018, 07:06 PM
Can kay siao one mah. Say meet mai? I come find u surprise u mah. 555.

Anyway Eat liao drink liao ask her go room mah. Got a few ways to test one. Common questions. Usually please ask girl in advance , best is the day u fly in at airport that time u ask if she free for 2 days mah. Cuz tonight fuck tmr she free sure can stay with u. If tmr become not free then forget it liao.

Sometimes i straight forward b4 meet up especially for those going party one, i ask them or tell them if they drunk or tired can bunk my room 555. Hint la.

Ask la say. Its late liao. How u go home? Or u want stay with me then tmr we have breakfast together? Or go somewhere together?

Then cuz prepared gifts liao mah in room. For the cfm can touch n close ones meaning u know very high chance can fuck liao cuz miss u la hold hands la when go out etc. So go out is good leh cuz cross the road traffic mah especially asoke area wor u take care her she take care u hold hands cross mean pass liao 55555. Mai tu liao lor 5555 just ask la stay with me ok mai? Please look into her eyes sincerely asking her n smile like u falling in love n misses her so much. 55555

So first time meet hor actually no need so expensive dinner also la. Eat one MK or shabusi also ok one. Or ask her bring u go eat la then u know her standard. Test market first.

If the ONS failed. Like i said activate standby girls lor. Oh ya I brought u a present but in my room. (Temptation) I forget... if she go take so late mean got chance kiss her in room liao n fuck. 5555. Even if after party can say that, see if she go with u or not. If she take n go away too bad la mean ur judgement failed. Usually won't failed one cuz they know u like them mah n they happy about u. Sweet talk abit make feel we gona see more often etc.

Sorry ah a abit hard to explain but must try improvise la onsite and depending on situations. Use your imagination la.

What can be worst? No free fuck or ONS lor. Next day meet some girl friends for dindin gave her the present i bought. If her friends tag along intro to me la 555 say kor thor next time see u will give y present ok? 5555 another potential gik or what la. Expanding the social networking.

Of course la frequently go bkk is likely applicable. Remember sweet talk girl when needed.

Great tips ! Dining at SO Sofitel.. I only go bkk once every 2 or 3 months... not very frequent..

rahkshi007
02-01-2018, 07:08 PM
Dont overthink it, unless you stay in Bkk, the options are very straightforward. Go, have fun drinking/chill/party (for me must include listing to live thai bands), fuck and come back. I guess you are looking for a few 'semi-gf' so you can have someone to be with you for eat/drink/shop etc and also get to fuck her at night while you go bkk. This can be achieved but it takes some effort to maintain, for me I lost contacts over the years because just lazy to keep maintaining a certain r/s with someone you meet every 5 to 6 months. But it is totally doable that you know 2 or 3 girls that you can get to fuck whenever you go bkk, but as above you must maintain the r/s while you are in sg. I only have like 2 girls that I have such r/s with, may not be extremely hot or what, but they can speak english well and can have some sort of deeper communication. I cant maintain a r/s with someone just based on looks. Perhaps you are new to bkk, you just need some time to find these 'semi-gf' but dont be too hung up on getting free ups, if cant get just pay for it.

Just found another option, but i can feel the second girl she still cold with me.. Second girl also speak and write decent mandarin, because study at china for 1 years+, currently work in those theme cafe.. maybe still at very early stage of flirt. But good hint is she still fast respond on my message, maybe will have some chance. Face is prettier (8/10 in my eye), but body is less hot than first girl. Still slim body though.

You mean i have chance to ons second girls ? so far already chat 1 month and told her i like her.. Just keep ask me why la and sticker.. Not yet reject me nor said she like me.

francesco
02-01-2018, 07:34 PM
You mean i have chance to ons second girls ? so far already chat 1 month and told her i like her.. Just keep ask me why la and sticker.. Not yet reject me nor said she like me.

bro, your intention is to find a gf? but looking at your pattern it doesn’t seem that way :D.

since u said u r just an average joe, u would be better off spending the money on your regular FLs/WLs (in BKK), GFE is guaranteed n maybe even better.

u want to play 55055 / funboi game, hope your pocket is deep enuf....

rahkshi007
02-01-2018, 08:25 PM
bro, your intention is to find a gf? but looking at your pattern it doesn’t seem that way :D.

since u said u r just an average joe, u would be better off spending the money on your regular FLs/WLs (in BKK), GFE is guaranteed n maybe even better.

u want to play 55055 / funboi game, hope your pocket is deep enuf....

Cheong FLs/WL few years and getting bored d... Want to try something different :D .. Need learn from sifu

rahkshi007
02-01-2018, 08:35 PM
The room not bad la hor. A lot space to carry fuck around. If u dare u open the curtain n fuck la. 55555

Till now i still duno if the glass is can see from outside or not 55555

I stayed this hotel 2 times before, not in the largest suite room though.... I remembered during my last stayed about sept 2017, the intern Receptionist is super cute (have celebrity look). Not dare ask her line because always have other staff beside :( The pool is very small but nice view at night.. very near to Soi Cowboy.. The sound insulation is not that great as i can heard neighbor girl scream so loud (you know what i mean) at midnight..

despicableme
02-01-2018, 09:33 PM
Cheong FLs/WL few years and getting bored d... Want to try something different :D .. Need learn from sifu

ok so you are not noob la, probably went more times than me. Again your objective if I not wrong is to get a thai girl that treats you like a boyfriend when you are there and let you fuck her at night. Even if she says like you, even if she say maybe to stay with you, even if she say will accompany you for the whole trip, you must get a definite yes if you want to have a high chance of upping her that night. Of course this kind of guarantee is hard to get if you havent even meet her. Which is why you most likely will get a definite yes only after you see her the second or third time. Those who gives you a definite yes even before meeting you is most likely a FL, and she will hint you on what's her monetary benefits if she stays with you, which I guess is not your objective because you want the thrill of someone fucking you for free.

So you must meet more than once, and build a r/s from there. Thing is you have to go back to sg and maintain this r/s until your next trip which I find very troublesome so at most I can only maintain r/s with 2 girls, thats my max, your max may be different. It is good to understand that thai girls are generally very open and very tolerant to our pervertic advances but that doesnt mean she will fuck you first time or at all unless you are her bf. The number of decent thai girls far outweigh the number of FLs who will fuck for money. And point is you are only interested in decent thai girls because you dont want to pay for sex.

First step, meet up decent girls. Second step, meet up the decent girls the second time that gives you a very good reason to believe she let you fuck (spend time with these girls on drinks and party at night), those decent girls that still have a chance a meal or movie will do in the day. Third step, maintain r/s with the girls that you think still have a chance in the future and also those that fucked you already and still want to fuck you again. Repeat the process depending on the time you have on hand and how many girls you can juggle. Release those that you not interested in already or those that you see very little possibility after some time has gone by, then pick up new ones if you have time. This really depends on how much effort you want to dispense in getting free fucks.

The ideal girl will be those more 'western influenced' thai girls who dont think fucking is a big deal but yet are decent. Good chance of upping for free, but this group is still in the minority and may not be the typical demure thai girl that most guys like.

naemlo
02-01-2018, 09:56 PM
To see if she faithful or not, simple. Just get some handsome friends go to her and ask for her LINE. IMO if she faithful to one, she will just say “ Kor thot ka” “Chan mee faen laew ka” :D

I volunteer as I am handsome.... "Nong pen mia noi gap pii dai mai"

naemlo
02-01-2018, 10:02 PM
55555 the moment she saw your Porsche car key hanging outside your pants, she will say. “Dai ka”. “Pai pum pum ao mai ka” :p:D

Too straight forward, a bit spoil my mood. I like those fishing type, pull n release, teasing type of gers. Thinking of these, those were the good old days...

nirvana123
02-01-2018, 11:38 PM
I stayed this hotel 2 times before, not in the largest suite room though.... I remembered during my last stayed about sept 2017, the intern Receptionist is super cute (have celebrity look). Not dare ask her line because always have other staff beside :( The pool is very small but nice view at night.. very near to Soi Cowboy.. The sound insulation is not that great as i can heard neighbor girl scream so loud (you know what i mean) at midnight..

I can vouch for that :D There is one night I bring back girl from Thermae, she was such a slut, scream damn loud keep asking fuck me fuck me but I never think much...just damn shiok whenever I see girl scream damn loud from being fucked.... then the next night I came back from meeting late then after bath probably around 11 plus at night... suddenly hear fucking girl also screaming next door haha! Must be the brother next door repaying me for the previous night let him hear free slut screaming :D

rahkshi007
03-01-2018, 09:07 AM
ok so you are not noob la, probably went more times than me. Again your objective if I not wrong is to get a thai girl that treats you like a boyfriend when you are there and let you fuck her at night. Even if she says like you, even if she say maybe to stay with you, even if she say will accompany you for the whole trip, you must get a definite yes if you want to have a high chance of upping her that night. Of course this kind of guarantee is hard to get if you havent even meet her. Which is why you most likely will get a definite yes only after you see her the second or third time. Those who gives you a definite yes even before meeting you is most likely a FL, and she will hint you on what's her monetary benefits if she stays with you, which I guess is not your objective because you want the thrill of someone fucking you for free.

So you must meet more than once, and build a r/s from there. Thing is you have to go back to sg and maintain this r/s until your next trip which I find very troublesome so at most I can only maintain r/s with 2 girls, thats my max, your max may be different. It is good to understand that thai girls are generally very open and very tolerant to our pervertic advances but that doesnt mean she will fuck you first time or at all unless you are her bf. The number of decent thai girls far outweigh the number of FLs who will fuck for money. And point is you are only interested in decent thai girls because you dont want to pay for sex.

First step, meet up decent girls. Second step, meet up the decent girls the second time that gives you a very good reason to believe she let you fuck (spend time with these girls on drinks and party at night), those decent girls that still have a chance a meal or movie will do in the day. Third step, maintain r/s with the girls that you think still have a chance in the future and also those that fucked you already and still want to fuck you again. Repeat the process depending on the time you have on hand and how many girls you can juggle. Release those that you not interested in already or those that you see very little possibility after some time has gone by, then pick up new ones if you have time. This really depends on how much effort you want to dispense in getting free fucks.

Yes, you hit my objective. Bkk is so easy to find WL/FL to release my load as long as i pay which i did last couple of years. Now i want try something different, i want find someone treats me like a BF when i was there. Usually i only meet up those shortlisted which at least 7/10 in my eye. Regular Thai girl is quite open and willing to know us as a foreigner and most of them will not feel awkward and can have a great conversation with us. To my experience, those who study abroad, speak great english/mandarin has higher chance willing to meet us. But when it come to sex, it is quite hard to achieve even though she did not say she don't like me or no feel on me. You are right, I should not put too much hope in first meet, instead put hope on second meet and maintain r/s. Now i will try to get "definite yes" from those i met before, if no then just put in backup and proceed to other option girl.

rahkshi007
03-01-2018, 09:16 AM
Ay.... just for proper record... there's hardly anything free... :(

For me ah. Come out play. Most importantly is u don't owe the girl anything hor. It must be mutual n agreed. That's why hor those girls that never take a single baht from me.. they always receive something else from me. I don't mean to haolian la hor cuz really mah i feel better when they received something tangible from me. :( that's why shopping n gifts is always there as a form of "compensation". Else if girl so good to u... u also feel bad leh cannot sleep.5555

Whatever u gave the girl willingly, u don't ask her to return hor. Some of the farangs do that in bkk. :mad:

Come out play first thing is never ever "show hands" to the girl. If they know u have this n that, then they won't be the original self liao. But sometimes bobian u try impress the girl abit la to win her mah. 5555

Remember hor every human is a life. Yes This is a sex forum. We all wana fuck girls but not to the extend of destroying a girl life hor. The hate of a girl is scary n lasting hor. So best is leave a lasting happy good memory for her. If ever one day bump into each other in bkk also can smile say hello n maybe have fun together sometime 5555

Yes, cannot be stingy when meet regular girl. We are not their client and they do not owe us. Salute to those thick face guy who dare ask the girl to return the gift :p.. I don't have such courage to do so.

despicableme
03-01-2018, 12:03 PM
Yes, you hit my objective. Bkk is so easy to find WL/FL to release my load as long as i pay which i did last couple of years. Now i want try something different, i want find someone treats me like a BF when i was there. Usually i only meet up those shortlisted which at least 7/10 in my eye. Regular Thai girl is quite open and willing to know us as a foreigner and most of them will not feel awkward and can have a great conversation with us. To my experience, those who study abroad, speak great english/mandarin has higher chance willing to meet us. But when it come to sex, it is quite hard to achieve even though she did not say she don't like me or no feel on me. You are right, I should not put too much hope in first meet, instead put hope on second meet and maintain r/s. Now i will try to get "definite yes" from those i met before, if no then just put in backup and proceed to other option girl.

If you use social apps to know girls (I have not used FB before because I dont use FB), almost all are willing to meet at least for a meal or a coffee. For those that insist on just a meal, chances of upping is almost zero. Those that willing to meet at night at pub or club, usually will ask to bring their friends too which I guess is kind of understandable as if not it will be kind of boring to drink or party with just 2 ppl. That gives you a chance albeit a small chance if you are meeting her for the first time. Again, most thai girls are demure in nature and do not want to portray themselves as a slut by sleeping with you the first time they meet. If they TRULY SINCERELY LIKE you, then even more they wont want to sleep with you the first time. I think it is good to maintain a r/s but at the same time maintain a certain kind of distance. Do not let her believe that you are going to be her boyfriend unless you truly want to. Because if she thinks that you really want to be her boyfriend and if she likes you back too, then you are going to fuck her only when you all are officially together. Also, it is not good to play with her feelings. Only maintain r/s with those that is open to fucking you after she gets to know you better after meeting second or third time while not being officially together. You will be able to know quite clearly who is not going to fuck you unless you be her boyfriend, these girls you can either be normal friends or just forget them.

Thai girls seldom go for looks. I know ppl say if you look really handsome, you will get girls anyway. I can tell you from my experience that's not true at all, the prettiest girls I see in a restaurant/pub/club in thailand are usually not with someone handsome. The good looking thai guys know this logic, so they wont go into a club for instance and think they can get girls easily. Foreign guys sometimes dont get this thinking, and misunderstood that if they good looking, they can just walk into a place and thai girls will pour themselves on them. It is not a significant factor. Be generous/gentleman/funny/fun to be around, those are more important factors.

Dont expect thai girls to fall for you just because you are from Singapore. We, as Singaporeans are look upon favourably in thailand and that's to our advantage but not to the extent of being able to fuck decent girls after meeting for the first time. Again, in my experience, those more 'western influenced' thai girls generally are more open to having sex after knowing you for not too long a time. You can find many partying in Khao San. Most dont necessarily go for farang guys anyway, so we Asians still have a good chance. Like you said, you gotta maintain the r/s because you are looking for a 'bkk holiday gf'. And because you are looking for something a little more than sex, it is good that you all can communicate with one another pretty well. I mean after 15mins of fucking, you still gotta talk and understand her if you want to hang out or meet her again right? It is not like a FL, fuck and forget.

despicableme
03-01-2018, 05:23 PM
I beg to differ. :D

Almost if not all my female thai friends go WOW esp on handsome boys. I think it’s normal, as they are just like any other girl from other countries too. If possible they want someone pleasant looking to be their bf.

To win thai girls heart IMO you must have this factor

Rich, as long you’re rich, how ugly you’re I’m sure you able to have pretty thai gf. Seen many. So beauty and the beast really exist in Thailand.

If you not rich then must be handsome. :D
I’ve friends who willingly to date some guys who is not rich but handsome to their eyes.

If not rich or handsome, then must have guts and know how to sweettalk. Thai girls love someone who is humorous, and know how to sweet talk.

This is what based on my own experience. More than a decade long mixing with thai people, hence this is what I notice. My experience may differ from yours. So ya. :p:D

Yea different experiences. Not saying good looks doesnt help, not saying being rich doest help, rich helps a lot I agree. But from what I experience, good looking guys doesnt get the girls is all too common in thailand. You look at asian good looking foreigners at clubs, so many every night open bottles with a few of their friends and that's basically it, I dont see girls throwing themselves at them. They are waiting and waiting and it usually doesnt happen. A good looking guy walking into a club and hoping to get girls purely on his looks is a game that is not in that guy favor. If you saying a guy that is good looking/generous/fun to be with vs a guy that is average looking/generous/fun to be with, oh yea then the good looking guy will probably get the girl. I have not heard from any of my thai good looking guy friends telling me that, watch me tonight at the club, I am going to look a pretty girl in her eyes, get her to be mesmerized with my face and body, and I am going to bring her home.

M0ntblanc
04-01-2018, 07:24 AM
Bro I like what you say! Haha

rahkshi007
04-01-2018, 11:08 AM
Yeah, exactly.

Seen too many girls with old ah pek. But ah pek not those typical ah pek. Ah pek wearing Patek Philipes and driving continetal car. :D

Patek & AP are my dream watch :D, besides of being a humsup guy, I also a watch nerd.. now only reach omega/rolex level. But most traveling time i prefer wear omega, less chance of being robbed. From my observation, SG & Malaysia chinese girl / lenglui mostly wear rolex datejust / Panerai. Meanwhile 90% of the BKK lenglui/model/Hi-so mostly wear Patek Aquanaut...

naemlo
04-01-2018, 11:09 AM
Patek is my dream watch :D, besides of being a humsup guy, I also a watch nerd.. now only reach omega/rolex level.

Patek 5711. :D

naemlo
04-01-2018, 11:49 AM
As far as concern, PP product quite limited, esp nautilus model. Must make some reservation first.

Even u have the money, if u buy from AD, u will have to wait 1-2 yrs in queue.

rahkshi007
04-01-2018, 11:58 AM
There suddenly high in demand for PP all thanks to one drama. :D

I had finish watch that thai drama hahaha, its called 火之迷戀, very related what we always talk in this forum, the life of a WL/Fake Hi-so trying to get a rich boyfriend.. The main actress always wear the Patek Aquanaut, in the drama even got mention the price, 550k baht... The main actress is damn hot espcially when wearing university Uniform short skirt + high heel..

Even u have the money, if u buy from AD, u will have to wait 1-2 yrs in queue.

I had asked the availability of Patek Aquanaut stainless steel in Malaysia AD, since they had the cheapest retail price.. The salesgirl told me waiting period can reach 5 years... :eek:.. Now Rolex steel sport model also no stock everywhere, unless you willing to pay jacked up retail price.

naemlo
04-01-2018, 01:26 PM
Too make fakes in the market. They even give you exact box like how you bought from AD.

In general, very easy to know whether 1 is rich or poor or act rich. If u wear a AP, Patek while driving a Vios, something is not right. :D If u drive a 911 and wear a mickey mouse watch, others will think the watch must be limited edition. :D

For me, I am poor, normally I dun wear watch or just wear my Samsung Fit 2. Once in awhile, I will wear actual watch.

kelthai
04-01-2018, 01:45 PM
For me, I am poor, normally I dun wear watch or just wear my Samsung Fit 2. Once in awhile, I will wear actual watch.

i more poor than you.. wear cheap swatch watch... ;)

rahkshi007
04-01-2018, 03:33 PM
Actually no thai girl ever notice what watch you wear, maybe a full solid gold + diamond bezel different story... In my life only men has noticed what is on my wrist. No girl ever notice unless we are on a conversation about watch. I look down to those those who using Fake watch. Just fucking use the watch within your budget. Some people can afford but still using fake watch.. I call this kind of ppl stingy still want to show off.

Btw, I always afraid my watch will get stolen, if there is a FL sleep with me, my watch will always on my wrist even shower, fucking and sleeping 5555.

naemlo
04-01-2018, 04:23 PM
Btw, I always afraid my watch will get stolen, if there is a FL sleep with me, my watch will always on my wrist even shower, fucking and sleeping 5555.

All my stuffs will either in safe or bag locked. I will leave the agreed ON amount around.

naemlo
04-01-2018, 04:23 PM
Yup DW, can get in Sg probably less than 200$ sgd. I prefer my daydate. :p

I prefer 116622 for daily office, Pam390 with jeans and AP15400 for events. :D

1KnightinBKK
04-01-2018, 04:49 PM
wow suddenly tomyum lovers all are watch aficionados, jialat bargirls these days want to cut the short-time long-time also kang kor, can cheat hotel clock cannot cheat bros precision watch

wahleoweh
05-01-2018, 01:14 AM
I must say that this thread is the most insightful, informative and intelligent on sbf. Only started reading a few days ago before flying off the BKK, and will hope to contribute as valuably.

Shit it's not just kantao to infinity but a glimpse into the Thai psyche, and with respect for Thai culture (especially when discussing hitting up regular
gers).

Cheers everyone for the thought that went into this thread. And will see if I can add to it soon.

Overconfident
06-01-2018, 03:41 AM
Hello! Need some assistance here. Any ideal where can I find those places with good facilities e.g. Pool/sauna and can enjoy with the girls tgt? Coz my friend mentioned something but we don't knw where to find it. Thanks!

naemlo
06-01-2018, 08:46 AM
Coz my friend mentioned something but we don't knw where to find it. Thanks!

Since he is your friend, why dun u give him a call or at least IM him. Just ask him the joint name. U posted here with no head no tail, even google can't help u. Be smart...

kelthai
07-01-2018, 03:41 PM
I must say that this thread is the most insightful, informative and intelligent on sbf. Only started reading a few days ago before flying off the BKK, and will hope to contribute as valuably.

Shit it's not just kantao to infinity but a glimpse into the Thai psyche, and with respect for Thai culture (especially when discussing hitting up regular
gers).

Cheers everyone for the thought that went into this thread. And will see if I can add to it soon.

enjoy the sights and sounds of thailand... the less you understand their pattern the more you will enjoy your holiday... ;)

unless you are going to thailand to find a wife if not just take everything at face value can already... pay as you go is the wise choice... ;)

please share your experience and FRs soon... ;)

kelthai
07-01-2018, 03:44 PM
Since he is your friend, why dun u give him a call or at least IM him. Just ask him the joint name. U posted here with no head no tail, even google can't help u. Be smart...

ask him to pm tonycheong2 and ask... he will receive a good answer from him... ;)

by the way where is your tcss kaki tonycheong2 the cb kia? no one rat him out yet? or vbkk bounced reward cheque? ;)

naemlo
07-01-2018, 04:25 PM
by the way where is your tcss kaki tonycheong2 the cb kia? no one rat him out yet? or vbkk bounced reward cheque? ;)

Told u, your opposition are silently planning.... :D

1KnightinBKK
08-01-2018, 01:26 AM

When part 2 start? Want to get my moo ping, sticky rice & fanta ready watch show

kelthai
08-01-2018, 01:40 AM

you have mole is it... ;)

When part 2 start? Want to get my moo ping, sticky rice & fanta ready watch show

stay tuned to this thread will do... ;)

+2 -kelthai

wahleoweh
08-01-2018, 01:49 PM
enjoy the sights and sounds of thailand... the less you understand their pattern the more you will enjoy your holiday... ;)

unless you are going to thailand to find a wife if not just take everything at face value can already... pay as you go is the wise choice...

please share your experience and FRs soon...

lol good advice bro, tks. Not on mission to find gf/wife but also not closed to it. spending more time in MY lately and TH this year for work so looking to understand pattern better. This is why I think this thread is awesome, compared with like the HC section which I used to read mostly.

From my limited experience, I like Thais' mindset. More tolerant and accepting, less hang-ups about sex. Of course Thai economy not great and there is huge income disparity -- more hunger, driving them to cari makan abroad and then the sad stories of bros kena wallet emptied by Thai gers' sob stories.

I've been in BKK for a week, still not enough to be an expert, but I think there is an innocence here, many old values preserved by a very traditional mindset. I still find it weird how Thais worship their royalty and the military exploits that to overstep its influence. Downside is that this (and the language) holds Thailand back in the global scene imho. Farang here say Thai gers are not curious to learn, only care about what they already know, but where got time to think about first world plobems when must think 24/7 about finding $ for food?

ok enough cheem shit.

Thanks to field reports here, I checked out Thermae. Went weekday midnight, thought close 1am but FLs said don't worry open to 2am. Place was packed, felt a bit claustrophobic.

quoted 2500 ST 5000 LT by 2 regular gers who approached me but I had no interest so said I have whiskey dick :D (not true lah, I just no steam lah). When they insist, I then say I really not keen and don't want to waste their time. The hottest chicks were at the back near toilet entrance but I did not approach them.

All in all, wide FL selection but felt like Ipanema at OT and not much quality. Left after 30 mins, 2 beers, as wanted to see Soi Cowboy.

A lot of tourists so was not as crazy like Nana. Went inside Tilac first but after 2 minutes I took my beer and sat outside with the tourists. Got one very friendly waitress who can tok cock, short n round n like to talk loud laugh loud, had most fun there just shooting the shit w her. Asked which was the first bar to start Soi Cowboy and she ended up giving a short history - she noted that Thai ppl aren't casual bonkers but the farang engineers who first came 100 years ago brought with them the bar scene, and gers started working there to service them. Then Vietnam war and ...

Went into a few other joints to see, ended up having a few beers at Spice Girls. Hottest chicks on the stretch, I thought, and told the dancer who quickly parked her cute ass next to be. Maybe because this place got no barfine she said ... ohhhh ... okay, no wonder, only Coyote dance only for looking only. 4 dancers I would tapao but maiphenrai just drink lor. Really, 2 of them I think were 8/10 ... ok maybe 7.5. Saw other dudes enjoying lapdance but maybe I alone because very soon 3 gers surrounded me asking for lady drink ... even the old auntie waitress come ask for tequila ... oktksbye, 2000 spent already way too much, I was a stupid carrothead. If they relaxed a bit then this goose would not have flown off so fast.

By now I maoliao a bit but can still walk straight, so 1 more beer then really call it a night. Outside Cockatoo had some hot babes so ...

Yah I know Cockatoo is katoey joint but just go see mah. And there was one ladyboy who really looked like 100% ger serious. So this LB sat with me, asked for drink I say ok just 1. Within first minute, he/she took off top, lean back on my shoulder, grab my hand and placed it on ... :eek:

Lucky not hard. Yet. I remove my hand after 5 seconds to not be so rude and before it got hard. First time for everything, but I'm not gay and not going to do another first to bang cock no no no thank you. Even after s/he then asked me if I want to be banged, can go hotel or upstairs for just 2000 ... plus barfine 700 and room 300 I think.

Lucky again, lights come on and others start closing up. So I cabut and call a Grab.

Well, that's about it. Not a great outing also cos flying solo, but an interesting expedition. If really wanna bonk, maybe massage joints the way to go. Cheers.

naemlo
08-01-2018, 08:11 PM

I waited quite long.... suddenly all disappear together. :D

yinyang
08-01-2018, 08:56 PM
..oktksbye, 2000 spent already way too much, I was a stupid carrothead. If they relaxed a bit then this goose would not have flown off so fast. By now I maoliao a bit but can still walk straight, so 1 more beer then really call it a night. Outside Cockatoo had some hot babes so ...
Good, straight FR. And you were brave to do Cockatoo, and survived!:p

Now you know why Thermae's nickname is Star Wars Cantina (prey or predators?)

Getawayerus
08-01-2018, 09:15 PM
This service is very good. I like massaging. Girls are very sexy and attractive.

1KnightinBKK
08-01-2018, 11:00 PM
I waited quite long.... suddenly all disappear together. :D

its ok la, you are naemlo, while waiting got many saosao keep your moo ping warm and juicy :D:D

jialat in LOS suddenly disappear is not a good thing..

naemlo
08-01-2018, 11:05 PM
its ok la, you are naemlo, while waiting got many saosao keep your moo ping warm and juicy :D:D

How I wish what u mentioned are real but unfortunately, lonely. :eek:

Datingafter35
10-01-2018, 12:37 AM
Don’t be discourage. IMO, you just need guts to go to them and make a small conversation. It would be best if you can communicate thai language with them.

Just go to them and cheers, and maybe you can open the conversation with “mao reu yang krub” Then tell her “chon kaew”. Follow by “koon chue arai krub”
“Ma thee nii boii mai krub”

Slowly judge from the girl body language, and roughly you can know she ok with you or not. Remember don’t be touchy first, unless you look like Mark Prin. :D:p

Just sharing 2 cents of my experience.

What's that?

yinyang
10-01-2018, 08:11 AM
What's that?
Allow me. 55055 was just dishing out some basic, sensible social advice to A+, who was asking how to get lucky with charbos in a nightspot like Nunglen.

Khun thais are friendly, more so with a club setting (laced with alcohol :p). It's a social norm to say cheers to a neighbouring table. You can even get a glass of their tipple from other table, as a social and generous gesture. Other extreme also happens, when they lose face (by now you know that's THE thai psyche).

wahleoweh
10-01-2018, 01:18 PM
Addon to Bro YY..... If the pretty girls next table ran out of mixers, it be nice order extra mixer for them while u order some for yourself. 5555 even though u don't really need those mixer but yet u gave them away to get noticed. 5555

Very good tip, cheers bro. Shows consideration and thoughtful observance, that you can "take care" of others.

Allow me. 55055 was just dishing out some basic, sensible social advice to A+, who was asking how to get lucky with charbos in a nightspot like Nunglen.

Khun thais are friendly, more so with a club setting (laced with alcohol :p). It's a social norm to say cheers to a neighbouring table. You can even get a glass of their tipple from other table, as a social and generous gesture. Other extreme also happens, when they lose face (by now you know that's THE thai psyche).

Indeed bro. It's basic and effective PUA tactic to be friendly to guys in the company of your target, so they won't form defensive wall around her :D

Couple of nights ago, I went to a Thai club with some local gals -- one I met many moons ago in sg and kept in touch with her. Awesome that there was not a single farang in sight.

The Thai guy at next table cheersed me and thank goodness his English was power, so much so I even had to ask where he was from. Think he was eyeing the chicks I was with, but then I was eyeing the babes at his table, and we ended up getting hammered mixing beer with whiskey. Last hour before closing, it was like four tables joined together. Pity I don't know much Thai, could only talk to two ppl properly.

A great night, making new frens and all. Guy said he's there every Friday night so next trip, must head back there.

wahleoweh
10-01-2018, 01:24 PM
Good, straight FR. And you were brave to do Cockatoo, and survived!:p

Now you know why Thermae's nickname is Star Wars Cantina (prey or predators?)

Perfect description hahaha :D

Funny thing is I've been listening to Greedo's exchange with Solo a lot lately, sampled in that Röyksopp track Bounty Hunters. Now was I Solo or Skywalker in there ... :confused:

yinyang
11-01-2018, 08:00 AM
...however clubs at Bkk nowadays pretty common with them opening either black or gold. Unless we open blue. :p
..in other part of Thailand, excluding Pattaya/Phuket, many still drinking like 100 pipers, blend 285, will look up if you drinking black onwards. :p.
Reflects clubs urban mix (likes of krungthep, patts, hkt). But the lesser brands also applies to where (not clubs) they drink, kinder to their pockets.

Which reminds me of my naive bringing over DFS McCallan single scotch to Chiangmai years back. The locals murdered it with coke mixers (as with JW). ;)

yinyang
11-01-2018, 03:10 PM
...Nobody take notice also, as probably Martell is not being appreciated at Lampang.
Lampang? ;) I did Lampang monthly commute CNX ~ drive 100km via Lamphun to Lampang 2011-3. :p

Known for their horse driven carriages and pottery. Only Big C (probably got Central now?) then. Other than Riverside bar, no real happening place... unless you include Spotlight (near Big C)

yinyang
11-01-2018, 04:47 PM
...buy a small 2 storey newly furnished at Lamphun.... for keep mistress... i got 2 units for sale. :D very cheap cheap. Sbf members got further discount.
You into Lanna real estate too? You must got spare mullah:D My north escapade is now history:p

Interesting drive up the rolling (and winding) hilly roads, past Khun Tan forest, and elephant conservatory. And northern cuisine's something else with kantoke, khao soi etc

1KnightinBKK
12-01-2018, 02:27 AM
If u need buy a small 2 storey newly furnished n new build house at Lamphun.... for keep mistress... i got 2 units for sale. :D very cheap cheap. Sbf members got further discount.

Actually it'll be very interesting to have a mia noy or mistress thread for bro who are keeping mistresses in LOS to share their experience. Will make for an interesting read.

1KnightinBKK
12-01-2018, 03:51 PM
The real mistress basically is long term n she understand u will not marry her but yet she willing to commit herself to u (need some love n life security factor) or even bear a child with u.

actually i realize alot of the girls living in the city aren't really looking to get married.

when i used to work in BKK, it was fascinating how a wedding band attracts the ladies.

my first few months, i would take off my wedding ring once i checked into my hotel. if i tried to hit on the girls in the office or at social functions, i would get nothing. shit, even the whores weren't interested in maintaining social contact after a night.

then this one time i stayed in a room that didn't really have a proper safe so i kept my ring on the entire week. for some reason, once they know you are married, they WANT to be your mistress cause they know mistress package is different from girlfriend package. it's almost like if you tell them you are married with kids, their eyes light up and they are so fascinated about you.

best part is they pick up on your body language that you like them and proposition you instead of u you having to ask. when i respond "but i have a wife and kid already" they are like "so? you will visit me when you are in town every month right?".

unfortunately i'm based in BKK most of the time, don't get to travel around to have a warm bed & home cooked food in every town :D

it also means that BKK is not suitable for family vacation :D

kelthai
12-01-2018, 08:11 PM
555 this thread suddenly become gossip thread... ;)

same like thai people gossip yer yer 555... ;)

keep it up with more stories as i enjoy reading it... ;)

yinyang
12-01-2018, 08:18 PM
They just greedy. Never feel enough, contented what they’ve. :D
IMO, when girl start to ask this ask that better to bail out ASAP.
Good girl won’t want to make their significant ones suffer. :D
Plenty pretty girls out there.
Don't disagree on both counts. Thai ladies get a bad repute with 'naughty' girls. Even if meal ticket is on the cards:p

Luvless
14-01-2018, 03:46 AM
http://www.bangkokpost.com/news/crime/1395218/heads-roll-after-sex-den-raid

Sounded like Nataree 2.0. Did Nataree girls move over there? Anyone been there before the raid?

It’s interesting the real boss never gets caught, always the underlings. Now new sets of cops will get their paydays.

kelthai
14-01-2018, 05:01 PM
http://www.bangkokpost.com/news/crime/1395218/heads-roll-after-sex-den-raid

Sounded like Nataree 2.0. Did Nataree girls move over there? Anyone been there before the raid?

It’s interesting the real boss never gets caught, always the underlings. Now new sets of cops will get their paydays.

thai men like to bonk 'dek' lah... got demand sure the supply will flow... ;)

you mean now they just discovered about the human trafficking of Myanmar and Laos 'dek'? this has been going on for decades lah... ;)

Actually no need care the operator.... just make sure self don't ever touch under 18 can liao... cuz sg law stated clearly.. if u fuck those outside sg u also break sg law.

bro sometimes you will not know the puying is 'dek' because they will either deny or use fake id... do not be shocked that some of you guys may have bonked 'dek' before especially those syt lovers... ;)

if kiasi just go biwa mp... confirm no 'dek' because all milfs or gilfs 555... ;)

sw33tm4n
18-01-2018, 04:33 PM
Summary report:

Went BKK recently for 3 nights. Was not disappointed at all. 3 nights go with 3 different girls. 1st was the girl I booked on my last trip. Pussy still tight and getting very experienced.

2nd was a Agogo girl (bar fine and ST dmg 2.7k excluding lady drinks etc.) Super horny girl. Moan through the entire night.

3rd was a Tharmae bar girl. New to the scene. Pussy tight. Had my best time yet for 2018. Very shy also.

All are aged 20 to 22. Students working for extra money.

Dmg: was quoted 2k (ST) a few times on girls who has visited Singapore or has good impression. LT range between 4k to 5k. (Hasnt changed since my last visit.

IMO, its better to book LT if the girl is good looking. Overall experience 9/10. Getting addicted to bkk like some of my cheongster friends.

Edit: I stayed near Nana. Lots of happening compare to Soi cowboy or even scratchdog. Wechat doesnt have as much FL to bonk as before. So bros who are shy, its better to go down and hunt.

reallyveryfat
19-01-2018, 10:51 PM
http://www.todayonline.com/commentary/raid-massage-parlour-thailand-unveils-whats-wrong-country

Raid in massage parlour...

Deepheat
20-01-2018, 12:33 AM
http://www.todayonline.com/commentary/raid-massage-parlour-thailand-unveils-whats-wrong-country

Belated news...... some bros oredi posted and discussed on earlier posts.

knowntender
20-01-2018, 03:12 AM

The raid happened on Friday a week ago, and the Thai newspaper had articles on the front page for consecutive days.

Nevertheless, this writer on this Sing news missed few points or not worldly enough to know better.

1/ The place is called Victoria's Secret ten years ago. The name and ownership had been changed to Victoria and The Lord's Group respectively since 2009.

2/ The issue of this case in particular is in two counts : human trafficking and child prostitution It is not about legality of sex trade or sex tourism in Thailand. For those who wants to argue about it, go through the immigration passport area, you will see a sign board about it.

3/ Linking the case and the failure of present military regime in the government is stretched too far, IMO.

I am not familiar with Singapore media, but this is not a good journalism as far as I concern.

reallyveryfat
20-01-2018, 09:58 AM
The raid happened on Friday a week ago, and the Thai newspaper had articles on the front page for consecutive days.

Nevertheless, this writer on this Sing news missed few points or not worldly enough to know better.

1/ The place is called Victoria's Secret ten years ago. The name and ownership had been changed to Victoria and The Lord's Group respectively since 2009.

2/ The issue of this case in particular is in two counts : human trafficking and child prostitution It is not about legality of sex trade or sex tourism in Thailand. For those who wants to argue about it, go through the immigration passport area, you will see a sign board about it.

3/ Linking the case and the failure of present military regime in the government is stretched too far, IMO.

I am not familiar with Singapore media, but this is not a good journalism as far as I concern.

The article is written by some guy in Bangkok Post. Anyway i had wanted to bring out the part about the corruption. We all know that bribery is rampant among all the vice trades, so i'm just concerned that we will lose our playing grounds if the Thai gov really clamp down on it. :cool:

yinyang
20-01-2018, 12:39 PM
..not familiar with Singapore media, but this is not a good journalism as far as I concern.
Source is Bkk Post, with big irony of sex trade given that prostitution’s illegal in LOS. Not 1st or last, TiT (this is Thailand). Not that Sg’s press is any good either

1KnightinBKK
20-01-2018, 02:13 PM
The article is written by some guy in Bangkok Post. Anyway i had wanted to bring out the part about the corruption. We all know that bribery is rampant among all the vice trades, so i'm just concerned that we will lose our playing grounds if the Thai gov really clamp down on it. :cool:

You know if no vice trade in Thailand the GDP will drop by how much not, it won’t happen :p

Even the PM knows that people go Thailand see temple, floating market, cabaret show also cannot match the amount of dollars dropped at massage & AGG

It’s like Filipino government ban Filipinas from working as domestic helper overseas, i think protest will shut down more than downtown Bangkok and airport

yinyang
20-01-2018, 05:41 PM
Let's put this in perspective, on human trafficking but also how the arb ob nuat
(aka shower houses) trade flourishes (just in Bkk alone):p
Source: Nation Thailand, earlier this week

paul55ho
20-01-2018, 05:47 PM
Makkasan n Huai Kwang seems to be the "HOT" areas. Lol

yinyang
20-01-2018, 05:47 PM
A cheeky dig at police officers (now transferred to 'inactive' posts).
Also the revenue guys were implicated :p

yinyang
20-01-2018, 08:17 PM
So many non-thai girls...Actually laos girls not bad leh. A lot speak good Thai language. Almost cannot differentiate them from thai
Think in Danok, many FLs are non-thais. As to language similarities, you probably referring to north east region ie Isaan. Close and next door (some parts) to Laos

nhp69
29-01-2018, 08:11 PM
Any kakis go during end of march:D:D

chiachiaboy
30-01-2018, 04:48 PM
The room not bad la hor. A lot space to carry fuck around. If u dare u open the curtain n fuck la. 55555

Till now i still duno if the glass is can see from outside or not 55555

Hi there, what hotel is this ? Such a nice bathtub! Sounds like it's near Terminal21

Naka_Timo
01-02-2018, 10:37 AM
Only continent room type... have tub...

Very nice hotel, but i think you pay for what you get plus also imagine bonking inside that bathtub.

Shiok and sanook mak mak..

Killerlook
01-02-2018, 09:35 PM
The Lords closed down. Anybody knows why?

koon lee
02-02-2018, 03:23 PM
Anyone heading out tonight? Solo ranger here haha

Naka_Timo
02-02-2018, 09:02 PM
Centara Grand Laprao..... open concept bathroom....the tub... the long sofa... the armchair... the bed... bery shiok for actions.

This one also nice, can bonk from bed to sofa then to bathtub.

msact
02-02-2018, 09:54 PM
Anyone heading out tonight? Solo ranger here haha

Solo ranger here also. Just walked from bts asok down all the way to nana. See see look look but nothing interesting to me...

hairy_abalone
03-02-2018, 02:34 AM
I am New to BKK nightlife.

My boss scheduled me to visit Bangkok on 5-6 February next week, I will be staying at Pathumwan Princess Hotel.

Are there any super neat, clean, high class masaage parlors that has happy ending packages around the hotel area? I don’t really have budget issues as long as the service and girl quality matches the price, its a good deal.

Urgently need recommendations please

paul55ho
04-02-2018, 01:10 AM
Solo ranger here also. Just walked from bts asok down all the way to nana. See see look look but nothing interesting to me...

Wow, good exercise. I used to walk from sukumvit 16 to nana. Nowadays i just grab a cab from exchange tower.

Be up tmrw night.... Prob solo also.

samseng27
04-02-2018, 12:18 PM
Hi, I will be in Bkk form 4March till 7 March 2018. Any bros here care to chong together? I'm not good at bkk sence but I can adapt to any kind of activities. Any bros out there please pm me with yr wechat ID if possible. see u ya.

milfmilf
05-02-2018, 10:48 AM
planning to go just after songkran
hope business as usual :D

kelthai
05-02-2018, 09:12 PM
I am New to BKK nightlife.

My boss scheduled me to visit Bangkok on 5-6 February next week, I will be staying at Pathumwan Princess Hotel.

Are there any super neat, clean, high class masaage parlors that has happy ending packages around the hotel area? I don’t really have budget issues as long as the service and girl quality matches the price, its a good deal.

Urgently need recommendations please

lazy to research then contact naemlo for vip hold hand service starting from a mere usd1000 only... ;)

msact
05-02-2018, 11:33 PM
Wow, good exercise. I used to walk from sukumvit 16 to nana. Nowadays i just grab a cab from exchange tower.

Be up tmrw night.... Prob solo also.

Ha, today evening back to sg. Going to miss BKK again even though I had visited this place twice last year and once again this year. Hope you enjoy your stay there if you still there.

naemlo
05-02-2018, 11:51 PM
lazy to research then contact naemlo for vip hold hand service starting from a mere usd1000 only... ;)

Service stops till 8th day of CNY :D

FrostWolfRider
06-02-2018, 10:26 AM
Any good lobangs near Sathorn (ard Chong Nonsi)

kelthai
06-02-2018, 06:14 PM
Service stops till 8th day of CNY :D

revenue must be good for you in 2017... ;)

with the daily silly questions asked by lazy guys here i believe your VIP hold hand service will continue to flourish... ;)

so how got any news of the cb kia tonycheong2... those kiddo gangsters still hunting for him boh... ;)

naemlo
06-02-2018, 06:20 PM
revenue must be good for you in 2017... ;)

Business was bad for 2017. Hopefully 2018 will be better.

with the daily silly questions asked by lazy guys here i believe your VIP hold hand service will continue to flourish... ;)

U should know, SG style.... ask ask ask n nothing comes out of it. :D

so how got any news of the cb kia tonycheong2... those kiddo gangsters still hunting for him boh... ;)

This I dunno... maybe change nick?

kelthai
08-02-2018, 05:31 PM
SG style.... ask ask ask n nothing comes out of it. :D

555 the usual jokers lah... ;)

Fujik
10-02-2018, 10:57 PM
Been a while since I last visited BKK, just here to drop a simple FR and maybe pick up a few tips.

Seems like some of the recent posts have moved on to picking up girls. No such charm, so will stick to P4P :o

Went to revisit CCK Spa to see how things are (also to looksee the general HK area). Weekend afternoon, selection of 4 girls, looks like they were in their 30s with average looks. Picked 1 anyway since I had walked all the way there from the MRT - pricing was 680 for an hour, 980 for 90 mins.

Took the 90 mins cos I had a good massage there the last time, but no such luck this time - piano type massage :mad:. HJ was not particularly skillful as well. Was taking a while so at halftime FJ was negotiated at (additional) 1k, thank goodness her FJ skills and her figure were decent, so all in all did not feel too bad. Plus the HJ made for good foreplay :D Although I'm not sure I'm in a hurry to return...

Useful comments welcome. Much appreciates if there is advice on some specific qns:
1) Is it better to always pick 1 hour price, and extend if necessary.
2) Are there better ways (for a non-thai) to go about this kapoo business apart from randomly showing up and taking a chance?
3) Are there newer, better flavours of such places to recommend :o

kelthai
11-02-2018, 02:07 PM
Been a while since I last visited BKK, just here to drop a simple FR and maybe pick up a few tips.

up you for your truthful fr... ;)

+2 -kelthai

matong36
11-02-2018, 11:06 PM
10 January - 13 January 2018

Greetings from matong36 !!

A summary of my trip to LOS.

Crazy Horse Agogo bar
The security people have fucked up attitude. Refused to split individual bills for us. Been there before and its just naked girls dancing, whatever.

Barcarra Agogo bar
Payment of 180b for a drink at entrance before they allow you to go in. Poor attitude by the waitresses, kept pestering you to buy a drink otherwise tells you to get out of establishment. I see old Americans idling with their warm beer and they are welcome to stay. Not going to return.

Insanity
Reopened at the end of Soi 11. Surprised it was almost packed at midnight, always thought this was a late FL joint. FLs are everywhere in the club. A bottle of JW black with mixer would not cost more than 4500b, affordable. Girls came to our table for drinks in exchange for DFK and groping. Left the place shortly.

Girl 1
Damage: 1300b
Wechat a girl, video cam before I decided to take her. She was in need of money and rarely does FL. Dimmed the lights and I only saw a shadow giving me head. Turned on some lights during her BBBJ and admiring her sluttish face I came CIM and she SWALLOWED. She has a 90% resemblance like JAV star Erika Moka.
https://img5.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/25752/2575250517e032ebb3e2420dd9db389c9170257c.jpeg

Thermae cafe
Toffy
Damage: 5000b

FLs of all ages, body types and narak-ness, you find them here. Took a girl for LT, she has an angelic face that can mesmerise you, could not speak any English and her back was full tattoo. Nego for her to return home in the morning.

Scratchdog
Arrived at Scare-Dog, she demanded money upfront as she was afraid I would get drunk and not give any money, I rejected her. Toffy lost her ID and they rejected a virtual ID card. I sensed something fishy. While my friends went ahead to party, on the way back to hotel we stopped by a restaurant and had 4 large prawns with lots of roe, it was not cheap. Back at hotel she demanded money again. I gave them to her and we showered separately.

Turns out she had really bad baby damaged body, super poor attitude. No DFK, no BBBJ. Imagine banging her as she surfs facebook on her phone. Its been a while my dick softens in the midst of banging a girl. Had no feel, I took my time and kept asking how long more. I banged her intensely to the point she could not use her phone and came my load.

Told her to go and she wanted 3000b, agreed to give her 2500b and she reluctantly accepted. She informed me not to send her down and went straight to the door and I reminded her to pass me back my money, she insisted 3000b and bargain until 2600b and she left. What an experience.

Went Scratchdog to meet my friends, its more pricer than Insanity due to mixers. Less than an hour there the lights were on, had dinner at Huay Kwang and back to hotel shortly after. Slept alone.

New Rot Fai Market Ratchada
Weather was cool and we breezed through this market without a sweat. They is a happening area where live concert meets with food and beer. Will return for sure.

99 Massage Pratunam
Got a solid hard pressed Thai Massage from this place, painful yet soothing. Affordable rates starting 200b for an hour, will return for sure. Its really more of the individual than the shop that is commendable for the reason they are good in my opinion.

Cake
Damage: 1200b

Called a girl over from online website. It was pleasant experience with lots of BBBJ and finishing it in doggie-style. I banged her while being half asleep and shot fast just so I could have a beauty sleep.

Finished up some shopping during the last day before I left for Jakarta.

Bangkok has been costly when it comes to girls/booze/sex, overall it was a good trip.

hayhay
12-02-2018, 12:18 PM
Newbie here, going bkk 9-13 march

poker
13-02-2018, 11:03 PM
Hi bros, been going to bkk every year, but this time am thinking of going during songkran, anyone knows whether the usual happening places will be opened during songkran? Or will the girls go back to their hometowns and as a result much lesser supply.

Thanks.:D

waslee
14-02-2018, 02:05 AM
In Bangkok now til 16. Any bris want to Cheong do pm me. Staying at ruamchitt

Jackco
14-02-2018, 03:05 AM
Hi bros, been going to bkk every year, but this time am thinking of going during songkran, anyone knows whether the usual happening places will be opened during songkran? Or will the girls go back to their hometowns and as a result much lesser supply.

Yes if ur going for girls don't ever go during songkran. Limited supply.

kelthai
14-02-2018, 02:24 PM
Barcarra Agogo bar
Payment of 180b for a drink at entrance before they allow you to go in. Poor attitude by the waitresses, kept pestering you to buy a drink otherwise tells you to get out of establishment. I see old Americans idling with their warm beer and they are welcome to stay. Not going to return.

this one you cannot blame the waitresses because your drinks are finished... it is their job to push you to order more drinks or vacate so other customers can take your seat... if my drink is finished i will also feel paiseh to hang around for too long unless my skin is very thick 555... ;)

yes the old americans might be cheap charlies but they are smarter than you in this aspect with the warm beer trick... ;)

since you can afford 5000b LT at Thermae cafe what is a few hundred baht for drinks... ;)

RumpRanger
15-02-2018, 12:08 AM

During Songkran, 13-15 April, the gogo bars will jack up the barfine from 700 baht to 1000 baht or even 1500 baht. Partially to get more money from the customer during high season and partially to deter their girls from going back home during Songkran and leaving the bars almost empty. Girls who want to go back home must pay 1000 baht per day of absence.

Post Songkran may be a bad time to visit Bangkok because many of the girls will go back to their hometown for at least a week.

Luvless
15-02-2018, 05:08 AM
The Lords closed down. Anybody knows why?

Is this true? Wow! Who is gonna be next!

hknight2013
16-02-2018, 06:18 PM
Is this true? Wow! Who is gonna be next!

Copa, Love Boat, Lord and Victoria Secret all close after the raid. All under same group. But no worries la, all will reopen soon. This is Thailand ma.

Luvless
17-02-2018, 12:59 AM
Copa, Love Boat, Lord and Victoria Secret all close after the raid. All under same group. But no worries la, all will reopen soon. This is Thailand ma.

Damn! That means Poseidon, Emmanuelle and Le Belle must be packed with desperate horny men. Have not been to Utopia for years. Anyone with recent update?

The paradise has just shrunken a little....sigh.....

matzi
17-02-2018, 10:10 AM
Emanuelle is now brimming with many girls from the Lord. Not sure about Poseidon.Good thing about this is that many of these gals from the Lord are now charging less than when they were there, but overall Emanuelle has raised the prices slightly.

Naka_Timo
17-02-2018, 11:14 AM
Emanuelle is now brimming with many girls from the Lord. Not sure about Poseidon.Good thing about this is that many of these gals from the Lord are now charging less than when they were there, but overall Emanuelle has raised the prices slightly.

Nice info share. Even how they raised the price also cheaper than the lord.

Alien6969
19-02-2018, 05:46 PM
Only continent room type... have tub...

This is operated by compass hospitality.(india owner) ..
A lots of indian natives..especially during breakfast .. Requesting for this and that

brotherlim
21-02-2018, 02:06 PM
any bros going bkk to chiong around early-mid april? planning to visit thermae and some soapies. mostly been going to agg in pattaya and bkk, thus want to lookseelooksee and try something new :D

slayerxdx
01-03-2018, 12:28 PM
Today is Makha Butcha day. Any idea any soapy house will open. Alcohol is banned today. La belle also close.

naemlo
01-03-2018, 12:37 PM
any bros going bkk to chiong around early-mid april?

Mid April, u will be disappointed.

jimfairy
01-03-2018, 01:20 PM
Mid April, u will be disappointed.

Y disappointed?? Mayb during songkran, he gets to know Thai girls n even farang while playing water leh!! Mayb got free fuck too.. no need go thermae, huay kwang, SD, nana Liao:D must give hope to others ma... 55555
Last yr me too songkran in Pattaya.. play water until play on my bed leh 55555.. girl somemore tabao somtam n gai Tod to my room...:D

samseng27
01-03-2018, 06:58 PM
hi bros,

last month I went bkk, went to level club and insanity club (both st SHU so 11) both clubs freelances cannot make it. end up I slept alone for 2 nights. Any bros can recommend?
My preference are mostly same like other SG bros standard. Able to advise me any clubs of such? Prices not more than 5k for bring back LT

naemlo
01-03-2018, 08:02 PM
Last yr me too songkran in Pattaya.. play water until play on my bed leh 55555.. girl somemore tabao somtam n gai Tod to my room...:D

Pattaya always behave differently from Bkk.

naemlo
01-03-2018, 08:04 PM
My preference are mostly same like other SG bros standard. Able to advise me any clubs of such? Prices not more than 5k for bring back LT

Just go to the regularly mention AGG or cafe, else pay for my service.

samseng27
02-03-2018, 10:40 AM
1st night stay at level from 12.30am till 2.45am, really not Choi gal. As I am a beer drinker, I down abt 8 bottles at level. 2nd night went insanity same thing went stay there from 11pm till 2am.

As I do not frequent bkk can any bro advise me which clubs have better looking gals to pick up? used to went thermae cafe but feel the girls there are not really party type even though they are better looking.

samseng27
02-03-2018, 10:42 AM
Anyway I will be in Bkk from 4march to 7 March. Any one interested to party together? please pm me yr wechat ID.

naemlo
02-03-2018, 10:44 AM
used to went thermae cafe but feel the girls there are not really party type even though they are better looking.

U there to pick ger to party or sex? BTW, how do u know whether a ger is party type?

hayhay
02-03-2018, 10:47 AM
Y disappointed?? Mayb during songkran, he gets to know Thai girls n even farang while playing water leh!! Mayb got free fuck too.. no need go thermae, huay kwang, SD, nana Liao:D must give hope to others ma... 55555

Play water on the bed ah

hayhay
02-03-2018, 10:48 AM
Don’t mislead others and make others think you’re handsome, hence you get free fk la. :rolleyes:

Plus rich lah:D

samseng27
02-03-2018, 11:30 AM
[QUOTE=naemlo;17092112]U there to pick ger to party or sex? BTW, how do u know whether a ger is party very time

I went there will ask the girl that i prefer are they ok to go party if i bring them for LT. If she agreed then I will book her but always was disappointment. Said dun drink one dun like dancing after we reached the club. Only once I got a girl that like party hard until I gave up. Cos party till 5am and still want to carry on.

samseng27
02-03-2018, 11:37 AM
Anyway, anyone can intro me which clubs have better freelance other than level and insanity?

TinTin130670
02-03-2018, 11:41 AM
Anyway, anyone can intro me which clubs have better freelance other than level and insanity?

Spasso...at Hyatt basement

samseng27
02-03-2018, 12:05 PM

ok. I will try that. thks

1KnightinBKK
02-03-2018, 02:27 PM
[QUOTE=naemlo;17092112]U there to pick ger to party or sex? BTW, how do u know whether a ger is party very time

I went there will ask the girl that i prefer are they ok to go party if i bring them for LT. If she agreed then I will book her but always was disappointment. Said dun drink one dun like dancing after we reached the club. Only once I got a girl that like party hard until I gave up. Cos party till 5am and still want to carry on.

You want party girl why don’t go g-club, setting is like club, girls not there for you to up. Can drink and dance with you.

kelthai
02-03-2018, 02:59 PM
Don’t mislead others and make others think you’re handsome, hence you get free fk la. :rolleyes:

should be katoey 555... ;)

samseng27
02-03-2018, 03:45 PM
I think they afraid that once start to drink, you tends to get tipsy hence after the deed being done, you don’t want to pay up. This could be the case. So many try to refrain from going to club, as they want the transaction to be smooth. :D

Or no chemistry, could be the case too.

Like some others suggested, why not go to g club. If you wallet permits you.
Another club that got a lot of FL is at basement of Windsor hotel. :D

hi can I know the name of the club at the basement of Windsor hotel pls?

samseng27
02-03-2018, 03:46 PM
I think they afraid that once start to drink, you tends to get tipsy hence after the deed being done, you don’t want to pay up. This could be the case. So many try to refrain from going to club, as they want the transaction to be smooth. :D

Like some others suggested, why not go to g club. If you wallet permits you.
Another club that got a lot of FL is at basement of Windsor hotel. :D

hi can know the name of the club at the basement of Windsor hotel?

samseng27
02-03-2018, 04:08 PM
thks for the advise. I will try the club at the basement of Windsor hotel

despicableme
02-03-2018, 04:40 PM
thks for the advise. I will try the club at the basement of Windsor hotel

Scratch dog. A favorite of Sg guys. Definitely have FLs, although not all, maybe 40% just there to drink and party. FLs also like to bring their customer to come here party. Good thing it closes at 4am. Once in a while, go there when normal clubs close at 2am. Last time all clubs close around 4am, 2am is really a joke, when Singapore clubs close at 4 or 5am. Bkk is suppose to be party city after all.

samseng27
02-03-2018, 04:50 PM
Scratch dog. A favorite of Sg guys. Definitely have FLs, although not all, maybe 40% just there to drink and party. FLs also like to bring their customer to come here party. Good thing it closes at 4am. Once in a while, go there when normal clubs close at 2am. Last time all clubs close around 4am, 2am is really a joke, when Singapore clubs close at 4 or 5am. Bkk is suppose to be party city after all.

thks bro. will visit this joint l. I have just read a club at soi 11 name Sugar Club. Any bros have any experience on this club. This club seem like super near my hotel thatch staying, mercure SHU soi11

jeffhardyz
02-03-2018, 05:45 PM

Errmm, think u'll find truckloads upon truckloads of Korean men (cannot say Kimchi boys liao, ar boh kanna zap) there rather than SG peeps la. That place is virtually a Korean trusted pick up club or brothel :D SG peeps going there need to be mentally prepared, u're the minority there! N the ratio of normal party gals & FLs really depends la. On Thurs/Fri/Sat/eve of PH, the ratio be 80% (FLs) - 20% (Non-FLs). Casual sex or sex for $$$ ain't something new to most Thai gals tbh.

hi bros,

last month I went bkk, went to level club and insanity club (both st SHU so 11) both clubs freelances cannot make it. end up I slept alone for 2 nights. Any bros can recommend?

Aiyo, y nv do enuff homework here? :confused: Alrdy so many FR shooting these 2 clubs liao in the past. Haiz, hope u learnt ur lesson man.

I find getting Fls to go LT is abit of a challenge these days, even if u're willing to offer them 5K & above. N personally, I dun think it's worth it too, cos many of these FLs (@ least the 1st time u hook up wif them) will purposely find stupid reasons to go off early 1 (ex. u bring her back to hotel @ 2am, finish the deeds @ 4am liao, then she'll say things like her fren in trouble la, drunk la, then she need to go & chk out on her fren blah blah blah...then go back arnd 5+ & leave u to sleep alone in bed) Well, some Bros might find it quite a gd deal cos the FL stayed more than 4hrs wif u (ST is usually arnd 2.5-3K, most of the time la), but personally, I'm not a fan of that. Well, to each of his own, I can't tell ppl how best to chiong, as long as one is Happy then I think is fine.

Hope u'll chk out the Spasso place @ (Hyatt basement) & Sugar Club & let us know how izzit. Keen to find new chionging (or fishing) spots. Happy chionging, Cheers~:cool:

despicableme
02-03-2018, 05:56 PM
thks bro. will visit this joint l. I have just read a club at soi 11 name Sugar Club. Any bros have any experience on this club. This club seem like super near my hotel thatch staying, mercure SHU soi11

isnt this just beside levels? Never ever went in, but always see many farang going in. Those hipster young farang also, so maybe not a good place to find FL.

TBH, I find insanity ok leh, much better than climax. But if you want find fair skin girls, yea that's maybe a bit hard. But young fit/toned/brown skin thai girls quite a few everytime I go. Not that I dont like fair girls, but just not must only go for fair girls. Fair girls just go China, everywhere you step got 1. Anyway, you see thai beauty pageants, the winners like all brown skin one.

despicableme
02-03-2018, 06:02 PM
[QUOTE=jeffhardyz;17093456]Errmm, think u'll find truckloads upon truckloads of Korean men (cannot say Kimchi boys liao, ar boh kanna zap) there rather than SG peeps la. That place is virtually a Korean trusted pick up club or brothel :D SG peeps going there need to be mentally prepared, u're the minority there! N the ratio of normal party gals & FLs really depends la. On Thurs/Fri/Sat/eve of PH, the ratio be 80% (FLs) - 20% (Non-FLs). Casual sex or sex for $$$ ain't something new to most Thai gals tbh.

hmm yea lots of korean nowadays but I still see fair bit of Sg guys. I dont mind being the minority. I usually go places with mostly thai people partying anyway. As for whether girls prefer koreans or sg guys, it is a close fight from what I experience. That said, as long as you are not an asshole, thai girls usually quite friendly and warm to Sg guys leh.

jeffhardyz
02-03-2018, 08:02 PM
hmm yea lots of korean nowadays but I still see fair bit of Sg guys. I dont mind being the minority. I usually go places with mostly thai people partying anyway. As for whether girls prefer koreans or sg guys, it is a close fight from what I experience. That said, as long as you are not an asshole, thai girls usually quite friendly and warm to Sg guys leh.

Oh well, good for u, seems like u're adapting well to the scene @ Bkk, which is a gd thing :). I brought up the huge Korean crowd thingy juz to give newbies going there a heads up, so they'll roughly know wat to expect. U're right though, being minority there ain't a bad thing. Our SG stocks there r still OK, FLs or non-FLs mostly r generally open to us.

Anyway, I'm not debating wif u regarding Koreans vs SG guys cos I think it'll a long & meaningless argument. We're there to hook up or get hook up wif Siam Bus, not finding future partners. Regardless of where u're frm, u can hav fun in LOS, as long u know how & where to get it.

No punts intended anyway. U go there often? I haven't been there since last September. Maybe I'll see u there some day. Cheers~ :cool:

jeffhardyz
02-03-2018, 11:09 PM
However after those FLs knew that the kimchi boys are cheapo assholes, the preferred sg boys. :p:D No offence to kimchi boys, but yes this is according to girls there themselves. From what I observed, those kimchi boys MO is to pay cover charge and drink from a small bottle beer and roam around the SCD......

Eh Bro, be careful leh, cannot anyhow say offensive things like "kimchi boys" or "cheapo assholes" 1 woh, will hurt the feelings of the ppl of some country 1 leh :D Last time I said that kanna zapped shio! I dun wanna go on abt wat many Siam Bus told me abt Korean dudes & their evil deeds la, ppl can go find out themselves. Juz wanna used a Chinese saying to describe them: "又想当婊子又想立牌坊" 555, juz saying :p

Sg boys glory days at SCD are long gone, after the kimchi boys took over it.......

Yup, that's wat I said earlier. There might be pockets of SG/Malaysians/HK/Taiwan dudes here & there but seriously, that place is essentially a Korean trusted/registered/certified pick-up joint or brothel. For those who r curious abt the place, juz hang arnd the sofas near the receptions or toilets there & see how many Siam Bus were being tabao by Korean dudes every nite. That's y I dun fancy that place anymore since 2yrs back.

Siam Bu can say they prefer guys frm this & that country, but end of the day, like wat Bro Funboi said, the colour of $$$ shines brighter than the colour of your passport.

Just tips those waitress/waiter, they will help you intro girls if you feel shy to approach them........

555 that's wat my fren & I used to do in the past:D. IMO, SD is a not a budget place for picking up FLs/Non-FLs (subjective la, cos there're plenty of rich Chiongsters here). Drinks r not cheap & unless u're fast hand fast leg kinda "FLs picker", u're gonna spend quite a sum of THB on tips. N like wat Bro 55055 said, very Hi chance that they'll a) drink frm ur bottle, b) ask u to buy drinks or Shisha for them, c) they'll ask their "Sisters" to join in so that they can stay there for longer period (to hunt or be hunted by horny bastards like us :D), or all of the above. Personally, if u're going there wif 1 or a few fellas then I think it's OK and slightly affordable (Sorry la, I'm a cheapo Asshole oso :p 555) But if u're solo or r on budget, I wld recommend that u give the place a skip la. Juz my 2 cents thoughts. Cheers~:cool:

despicableme
03-03-2018, 02:14 AM
jeffhardyz,

I am actually going tomorrow lol. Last time quite often, now like every 3/4 months. From when the Sg guys are a majority at SD, I dont find it appealing. Music is very very bad. But no choice, after all the clubs at the thonglor and RCA areas close, if you want to continue partying, where do you go? You have the lower sukhumvit where SD or Mixx are, or you can go to Khao san, or if you dont stay too far lad phrao got a few decent clubs. I always stay around the Thong lor area, so if want to continue will go to lower sukhumvit. I still see quite a few Sg guys there, not as many as before, but still quite common to spot.

Regarding the korean debate, tbh I dont have too much real life info to go about giving an accurate picture. I just know that Sg guys still have a good market in bkk and the handsomeness of korean guys is too much exaggerated, they have fair skin I give them that. I would probably not go to SD much, not because the koreans are there, but the music really is bad. But no choice, why mainstream clubs close at 2am?

Luvless
03-03-2018, 02:32 AM

2 trips back, SD closed at midnight. Not sure if it is a permanent thing or a mishap in bribe transfer.

It is a kimchi-infested joint. Thanks to all the stupid K-pop and dramas, Thai girls were throwing themselves at anything that smelled kimchi. But, nowadays, many told me they don't like kimchis anymore because they treat ladies badly and usually carry bad attitudes.

Not sure if true, I also was told by someone at SD that ladyboys are not allowed inside SD. That is reassuring considering how dark it is in there lol.

If one wants to find a lady to go clubbing with and also seal the deal later, but wants to avoid the hassle of going to G club and possibly having to purchase membershit, gogo bars might be a good option to look. Find a girl you are attracted to, buy her a lady drink and chat to see if there is chemistry and if she is open to go with you to club. Might have to barfine her for long time. But, I have BF'ed someone short time to club with me and just tipped her some after we finished the deed in my hotel later.

Everything is possible in Thailand. All depend on your negotiating skill, attitude, look, wallet size, etc...

pantsonfire
03-03-2018, 05:03 AM
iam arriving on the 8th. anyone want to party add me on line
modant1206

Luvless
03-03-2018, 06:51 AM
jeffhardyz,

I am actually going tomorrow lol. Last time quite often, now like every 3/4 months. From when the Sg guys are a majority at SD, I dont find it appealing. Music is very very bad. But no choice, after all the clubs at the thonglor and RCA areas close, if you want to continue partying, where do you go? You have the lower sukhumvit where SD or Mixx are, or you can go to Khao san, or if you dont stay too far lad phrao got a few decent clubs. I always stay around the Thong lor area, so if want to continue will go to lower sukhumvit. I still see quite a few Sg guys there, not as many as before, but still quite common to spot.

Regarding the korean debate, tbh I dont have too much real life info to go about giving an accurate picture. I just know that Sg guys still have a good market in bkk and the handsomeness of korean guys is too much exaggerated, they have fair skin I give them that. I would probably not go to SD much, not because the koreans are there, but the music really is bad. But no choice, why mainstream clubs close at 2am?

Clubs inside Liberty Plaza Building at end of Thonglor still open till wee hours. Mostly Thai crowds, but same same dark and loud. Me getting too old to hang till past 2. So, ok lah!

samseng27
03-03-2018, 09:28 AM
I will be arriving bkk on 4 March. Anyone interested to party together please pm me.

despicableme
03-03-2018, 09:32 AM
Clubs inside Liberty Plaza Building at end of Thonglor still open till wee hours. Mostly Thai crowds, but same same dark and loud. Me getting too old to hang till past 2. So, ok lah!

i will probably go Noiz club at upper end of soi 55, see see look look. google says it close at 4am. Will be such a short trip from the usual grounds at thonglor, maybe can take a look after 2am.

despicableme
03-03-2018, 09:40 AM
2 trips back, SD closed at midnight. Not sure if it is a permanent thing or a mishap in bribe transfer.

It is a kimchi-infested joint. Thanks to all the stupid K-pop and dramas, Thai girls were throwing themselves at anything that smelled kimchi. But, nowadays, many told me they don't like kimchis anymore because they treat ladies badly and usually carry bad attitudes.

Not sure if true, I also was told by someone at SD that ladyboys are not allowed inside SD. That is reassuring considering how dark it is in there lol.

If one wants to find a lady to go clubbing with and also seal the deal later, but wants to avoid the hassle of going to G club and possibly having to purchase membershit, gogo bars might be a good option to look. Find a girl you are attracted to, buy her a lady drink and chat to see if there is chemistry and if she is open to go with you to club. Might have to barfine her for long time. But, I have BF'ed someone short time to club with me and just tipped her some after we finished the deed in my hotel later.

Everything is possible in Thailand. All depend on your negotiating skill, attitude, look, wallet size, etc...

Another way will be using social apps. Thais are obsessed with apps, which is actually quite a bad thing for them. If you stay 4 nights, get ready 8 girls who say will meet and party with you. Even better, get them to promise they will stay over with you after clubbing. Some will ask for 'taxi' money or just ask you for some token of appreciation straight, which will be fair if she is your type. Be generous at the club, dance a little to show you are having fun dont just stand there like a block (i understand guys dont really like dancing but look at how the thai guys enjoy at their table and follow a bit), dress cleanly, be a little funny, the night should end well most of the time.

francesco
03-03-2018, 09:58 AM

bingo!

booked 1 fl n she was the one to jio to drink at hilton patts 😅.

its all about the chemistry n whether she feels “safe” going drinking with u.

naemlo
03-03-2018, 10:50 AM
Thai guys dance? As far as I know, they do dance, but a handful only, compare to sg boys. :D

Thai cha cha. :D

https://youtu.be/Y6LBHRDulMo

ioriyasakani
03-03-2018, 11:07 AM
Sorry to hijack this guys. Tried to do a some research on ST hotels near Soi Cowboy and only the one above Thermae turned up. Are there nearer ones instead?

Appreciate the advice from the senior bros here. =)

naemlo
03-03-2018, 11:12 AM
Sorry to hijack this guys. Tried to do a some research on ST hotels near Soi Cowboy and only the one above Thermae turned up. Are there nearer ones instead?

Why will u need to do research? Spend the effort on getting gers. Priority is incorrect.

The gers will know better than u for the ST hotels around. Only max 2 hrs in the room, most spend less than an hour. As long the room is clean and provides u a shower room n bed, should be good enough. U expecting Shang standard?

despicableme
03-03-2018, 11:37 AM
Yes, experience a few girls, some they already have bottle in the club. Just need to pay for mixers and ice. :p

IMO it’s how you carry yourself. Try to be more open, humor them, and be generous. I’m sure they will feel comfortable with you, who knows next few days free bonk. :p:D

Yea, I do feel that if you have a bit of charm, allowing them to feel comfortable and feel that it is sanook hanging out with you, things will be smoother. Charm doesnt mean good looking. And yes money talks, but if you are there for just a few days, not looking for someone long term, what is the max that you need to spend for a night out to show you are generous? Perhaps 4.5k? They are not looking for you to give them a ring on the first night of meeting. And also, the 4.5k includes you having fun drinking too, not just for the girls. I dont mind hanging out with FLs/massage girls/regular girls as long as they can communicate to a certain level in English and looks good in my eyes. Just that, I find it easier to confirm a few girls in apps first before going because I lazy go find FL then convince them want go party a not, most looking for ST anyway. I do have a few girls I will regularly meet up to drink or more whenever I go, but it is also interesting to mix a few nights in with new girls you never meet before.

ioriyasakani
03-03-2018, 11:39 AM
Why will u need to do research? Spend the effort on getting gers. Priority is incorrect.

The gers will know better than u for the ST hotels around. Only max 2 hrs in the room, most spend less than an hour. As long the room is clean and provides u a shower room n bed, should be good enough. U expecting Shang standard?

No la. Like what u said, clean room, bed and shower room it's fine. I'm just wondering say I barfine one at Baccara, I just wanna know where is the nearest ST hotel.

despicableme
03-03-2018, 11:41 AM

yea, the girls know where all the ST hotels are, and will sometimes insist that you all only do the deed at a certain ST hotel she likes. It is also not fair to ask the girl to travel to somewhere like Silom or Huay Kwang for a ST, although some will not mind. If want girl go back hotel, then find one that is near lower sukhumvit. The most affordable thing in bkk other than food is hotels.

mariosuper
03-03-2018, 09:38 PM

quite boring leh
the lady there like all late 20 type

jeffhardyz
04-03-2018, 01:33 AM
quite boring leh

55 U muz be a young man then, not into Milf huh? What's the setting like over there? Disco like pick-up joint similar to SD? How's the crowd like over there? Lotsa Farang or Asians?

kelthai
04-03-2018, 03:58 PM

drive-thru motels are good for those who like to be discreet... ;)

quite boring leh

you are just in the wrong place if your taste is fair skin ladies... it has nothing to do with age... some women in their 40s still look very hot... ;)

the problem is some places are frequented by ang mohs so the type of quality available will match the taste of ang mohs... ;)

in general tan skin girls outnumbered fair skin girls in thailand... ;)

basically those who like fair skin girls are better off going to vietnam, china, taiwan, south korea or japan... ;)

despicableme
04-03-2018, 07:31 PM
drive-thru motels are good for those who like to be discreet... ;)

you are just in the wrong place if your taste is fair skin ladies... it has nothing to do with age... some women in their 40s still look very hot... ;)

the problem is some places are frequented by ang mohs so the type of quality available will match the taste of ang mohs... ;)

in general tan skin girls outnumbered fair skin girls in thailand... ;)

basically those who like fair skin girls are better off going to vietnam, china, taiwan, south korea or japan... ;)

Tanned skin fit girls sibei hot!!!! Just that on touching the skin texture is not as good as fair skin girls. And don't know why, seems like tanned skin girls usually more fluent in English. I don't like meet girls then just body language the whole night, so quite important to me.

mariosuper
05-03-2018, 02:11 AM
55 U muz be a young man then, not into Milf huh? What's the setting like over there? Disco like pick-up joint similar to SD? How's the crowd like over there? Lotsa Farang or Asians?

pub/resturant setting, got live band and music, with normal farang customer (guy and ladies etc)
working ladies selection not alot, maybe 20 pax++ ?

But interesting is saw some African and Russian girl also, pretty sure they can be pick up cos they are around the bar counter. they look old like 30+

this place is inside Grand Hyatt Erawan, i rem is level 1, not basement, but i might be wrong, while walking toward the club the hotel manager give me a cheeky smile

yea agree this place more for ang mohs

btw im keen in the mini thermae around the stadium leh, anyone have info can pm me to trade?

jeffhardyz
05-03-2018, 12:33 PM
pub/resturant setting, got live band and music, with normal farang customer (guy and ladies etc)
working ladies selection not alot, maybe 20 pax++ ?

But interesting is saw some African and Russian girl also, pretty sure they can be pick up cos they are around the bar counter. they look old like 30+.......

Ok, another place to avoid 5555:D Anyway, Thnx for the informative inputs. Sharing is Caring :cool:

kelthai
05-03-2018, 02:16 PM
btw im keen in the mini thermae around the stadium leh, anyone have info can pm me to trade?

knn you think trading baseball cards is it... 555 no need to trade... give you this info for free... lumpini park...are you sure you want to try... ;)

Ok, another place to avoid 5555 :D

easily for 2 decades liao spasso all along is cater to ang moh tastes... ;)

it is very funny to read people who step into any fl disco and expect girl quality to be of asian preference... ;)

do not forget thailand is farang's no 1 sex destination... farang sex tourists are the majority in thailand... ;)

these days most youngsters really do not know how to chiong... ;)