PDA

View Full Version : LS VINEYARD Production Presents : Delicious 1988 SYT "MERLOT"__[mur-LO]__(Pics Avail)

loveseed
01-08-2008, 04:59 AM
Wine Sampling Starts Now !!!

http://i176.photobucket.com/albums/w194/loveseedthai/80WNE.jpg

********* Click here for "MERLOT" Pics ********* (http://i176.photobucket.com/albums/w194/loveseedthai/Merlotfro.jpg)

Name : MERLOT
Height : 1.57m
Vital Stats : 35'25'35
Service : BBBJ,Frenching,CIM,GFE.

***Do PM or sms me for slots, thanks

Best Regards,
LS

FKing_soon
01-08-2008, 05:29 PM
What a busy week but really need to find sometime to write this FR..... :D if i will feel bad man.

OK it start like this today morning boss on MC me second in charge of the department so i am the biggest around time to eat snake. Looking through a few group came to LS saw Fumiko pic wow steady la wanted to try her sms bro LS fully book so ask him 1030 slot got any recommendation? He reply take Merlot good service looking at the picture see her figure quite good so thinking ok la first time with LS so take lor try try ma....

Head to the hotel leaving the department to rot themselves and tell folk that i got important meeting:cool:

Cut story short sorry my FR always very long one haha... Knock knock door open ya hhoooooo she look very different from the picture she looks much cuter and pretty to me... (tat is the reason way i wanted fumiko) i was thinking ok not bad let see how is the service.

She ask me to sit down help me take off my shoe and socks as she was doing that i saw the boob from the black see through blouse kao buay tahan liao.... Face turn red sudden here it comes she give me a slutty look and ask me "whyyyyy?" i pull her up and close to me and start frenching her... She is a kisser man her hands are good while i was kissing her she pull my zip down and start playing with my cock... Soon we are all strip to nothing i pull her to the bed and start suck her tits like a baby drinking milk from mummy. Her body shape and curves are really hot. She stop me and ask me to go for shower.

In the shower i see there is no water in it so i ask her to feel it up while wait we were kissing and she give me a mini catbath while standing :D song song go jurong sia.... ok now into the bath tube she clean me up and do use her breast to rubba me shiok man then she move down and slide her leg under my ass and lift small head nearer to her i know what is going to come. But to my surprise she hold up my ball and start licking on it and give me that CFM look kao really cannot tahan her then comes the BBBJ yeah man she doesn't give the best BBBJ but her look of enjoying sucking it is enough to cover anything i also exploded on her mouth lucky thing is i stop her in time. As i want to finish her off on bed heehee :)

She clean me up and i move out and wait for her on bed. in a while she come over and she give me a good cat bath she know where to lick where to give some moaning very tactical i would say. Then slowly she move south and give me a good BBBJ and i like her balls licking i ask for codom and there goes the riding. with her nice and firm boob and tight wet hole and licking of my nipples while she is riding me i cum within a very short period of time. Her moaning is still like at the background of my ears now which i do not know how to put in words.

Second round was more fun and longer with more moves i dun think i want to say too much because if i make her too much a hot cake i will have hard time getting more RTF.

It has been long since i wrote an FR because if i write i would really want to write for someone good if not waste of my time.

Looks: 9/10 (please change to live picture she is better then those in the group)
Breasts: 8/10 (9 if not enhanced)
Body: 8/10 (Slim and hour-glass figure)
Ass: 8/10 (Nicely shaped and good for rubba rubba)
Frenching:Yes (watch out of her in this)
Painting: Yes
Cathbath: 9/10
BBBJ: 10/10 (Wet, good suctions! lick around balls and cover many
area including shaft! her look kills)
GF: 20/10 you will know why if you are there
Overall: 10/10
RTF: YES!!

Anaconda69
01-08-2008, 05:36 PM
Wow so good have to try. What is the damage.

loveseed
02-08-2008, 04:46 AM
It has been long since i wrote an FR because if i write i would really want to write for someone good if not waste of my time.

Looks: 9/10 (please change to live picture she is better then those in the group)
Breasts: 8/10 (9 if not enhanced)
Body: 8/10 (Slim and hour-glass figure)
Ass: 8/10 (Nicely shaped and good for rubba rubba)
Frenching:Yes (watch out of her in this)
Painting: Yes
Cathbath: 9/10
BBBJ: 10/10 (Wet, good suctions! lick around balls and cover many
area including shaft! her look kills)
GF: 20/10 you will know why if you are there
RTF: YES!!

Thanks bro FKing_soon for the FR !!! Hmmm... Now I smell another new... up and rising Fine Wine !!! :p :D

LS

dexblu
02-08-2008, 02:01 PM

Merlot pronounced as Mair-lo

A red wine grape of Bordeaux

Produced using Herbs, Green Olive, Cherry & Chocolate. Softer & medium in weight with fewer tannins than Cabernet and ready to drink sooner. Takes well to Oak aging. It is frequently used as a blending wine with Cabernet to soften

Bottom line is u dunno how to pronoun neber mind... HAVE TARMA with CABERNET bo ??? :D

loveseed
02-08-2008, 07:39 PM

Produced using Herbs, Green Olive, Cherry & Chocolate. Softer & medium in weight with fewer tannins than Cabernet and ready to drink sooner. Takes well to Oak aging. It is frequently used as a blending wine with Cabernet to soften

Bottom line is u dunno how to pronoun neber mind... HAVE TARMA with CABERNET bo ??? :D

Wow la !!! Suan me study little ah !!! Wahahahahaha!!! :p :D

Btw, Merlot can Tarma with Sauvignon or Shiraz... :p

LS

loveseed
03-08-2008, 02:22 PM
Now awaiting more FRs...:p

LS

niGht-eYe
03-08-2008, 11:11 PM
Here is my short to the point FR.

Looks: 8/10 (Love her sexy eyes)
Breasts: 8/10 (enhanced)
Body: 8/10 (Slim and shapely figure)
Ass: 8/10
Frenching: Dun like...
Cathbath: 8/10
BBBJ: 9/10 (good feeling not those mechanical ones...raise your legs and she do the painting :D)
GF: 9/10
Overall: 9/10

FKing_soon
04-08-2008, 08:57 AM

BBBJ: 9/10 (good feeling not those mechanical ones...raise your legs and she do the painting :D)

You dun like frenching or she didn't like it?

niGht-eYe
04-08-2008, 11:17 AM
You dun like frenching or she didn't like it?

me no like :D

DarkHorse74
04-08-2008, 12:54 PM

Dexy bo jio me lor..Shiraz followed by Milo :D Who's next? :rolleyes:

FORESTTER
04-08-2008, 01:09 PM
I agree with the first FR. Very true and accurate. Hardly post FR after all the years of trying the goods from LOS. The often absent eye contact is there throughout the BJ session. Definitely will RTF if not for the other available distractions.

dexblu
04-08-2008, 01:10 PM
Dexy bo jio me lor..Shiraz followed by Milo :D Who's next? :rolleyes:

bro H0RnY JUMBO HoRsEy... i bo lim milo leh... i juz dropped in on this thread to SUAN LS nia !!! :D

Whenever LS say have TARMA n LESBO acts... only 1 thing crosses my mind... HAVE CUM SWAPPING BO ???

FKing_soon
04-08-2008, 05:12 PM
I agree with the first FR. Very true and accurate. Hardly post FR after all the years of trying the goods from LOS. The often absent eye contact is there throughout the BJ session. Definitely will RTF if not for the other available distractions.

thanks for agreeing with me if not people thought i bull shit one haha

FKing_soon
04-08-2008, 05:13 PM
Going for RTF tonight :D anyone need a FR for that>??????

DarkHorse74
04-08-2008, 06:15 PM
Going for RTF tonight :D anyone need a FR for that>??????

Me camping here for your RTF FR :p. So..you have another urgent meeting lor tonight right??!! :D

loveseed
04-08-2008, 06:37 PM

Thanks bro niGht-eYe for the FR !!! :p

LS

dexblu
04-08-2008, 07:43 PM
LS VINEYARD Presents: 1988 "MERLOT"
PRODUCER: LOVESEED
VARIETAL: LS 100% MERLOT & Pronounced As “MAIR-LO”
VINTAGE: 1988
APPELATION: LS VALLEY
WINE TYPE: BBBJ, FRENCHING, CIM & GFE
ITEM NUMBER: 35” ENHANCED 25” 35” – 1.57M
PRICE: $150/90/2 + some tips
CATEGORY: EXCELLENT VALUE/FIVE STARS/GOLD AWARD
REVIEWED: 4TH AUGUST 2008, 1988 MERLOT REVIEW SELECTION

A red wine grape of Bordeaux… produced using Herbs, Green Olive, Cherry & Chocolate. Softer & medium in weight with fewer tannins than Cabernet and ready to drink sooner. Takes well to Oak aging. It is frequently used as a blending wine with Cabernet to soften…

"Appealing to the eyes, intense seduction, powerful BBBJ with constant CFM great EYE CONTACT maintained and luscious sex. SPICY from the first sip with seductive looks, youthful charm, body and playfulness, great service & playful sex from 1st sip on to the finish. Soft, smooth and lovely body structure”.

“Soft lips, juicy, concentrated and focused sweet service, BBBJ and good SEX, a lively SEXperience through the finish. Deceptively soft moans which turns louder… when wringing every last drop of your cum through the finish.”

“A pristine, service-driven, spicy MERLOT from LS Valley, with the kind of powerful seduction that will see it age beautifully. Youthful and fresh sex, laced with trimmed pussy hair. Excellent horniness, vitality and balance.”

“This is a wine for horny brothers on the hunt for young, sweet, seductive, playful and pleasurable sex. This MERLOT is definitely worth investigating by bros looking for a wine crafted on seduction and commando service.”

REVIEW

LOVESEED vineyard and winery, as we all should be familiar by now; has a reputation of producing excellent varietals and most palatable wines in this region as proven by his Award Winning SAUVIGNON and SHIRAZ…

The excellent winery’s latest 1988 MERLOT is an excellent value. Young, sweet, sexy, seductive, great service and commando sex actions… all bottled into one !!! She has the CFM looks, silky long hair, soft, supple and silky smooth skin to go along.

It’s 100% MERLOT. Her lovely enhanced b00bs, nice nipples, lovely aromas of cherries and chocolates… all turned into SPICINESS the moment her soft lips touches mine, giving me a catbath while undressing me and removing my shoes and socks. It was pure pleasure, the moment her mouth engrosses the senses as she engulfs my cock for a BBBJ… I did not realize that I was fully naked… as my head was buried… DEEP inside her b00bs valley… and my hands were busy… groping her beautifully formed butt and slipping inside her thongs… :o

What started off innocently on the armchair, had rapidly escalated into grinding of hips with her back facing me, my hands all over her b00bs, my kisses planted all over her back and on her tattoo at her right shoulder, the pumping of my piston inside her youthful pussy… I lifted her up effortlessly… and placed her on the bed… having a great time… with both of us building up our sweat… her moans getting louder… we rocked harder… and she shouted “MICHAEL!!!” and I pumped her harder… till I finally cum !!!

My hands were trembling… my cum was drained… I was soaked in sweat… I had her sweet aroma all over me… but sadly, I did not manage a 2nd shot… my little sausage refused to budge albeit her soft and supple lips constant persuasion… my little sausage was HARDbroken… MERLOT called out “MICHAEL” when she came… and I am not MICHAEL !!! My little sausage put up a brave front despite being humiliated… and it refused to CRY a 2nd time !!! :eek:

OKie… now OWN UP !!! Which bro named MICHAEL gave MERLOT such a good time that she only remembers you ???!!! Iszit u DH74 or tenggiri ??? Anyone tat I noe ??? :mad:

“MERLOT… The YOUNG & SPICY Wine !!!”

loveseed
04-08-2008, 11:00 PM
Thanks bro dexblu for the FR for Merlot and for taking care of this Wine... :p

Btw, who is Michael ??? :confused:

LS

DarkHorse74
04-08-2008, 11:24 PM
… her moans getting louder… we rocked harder… and she shouted “MICHAEL!!!” and I pumped her harder… till I finally cum !!!

Master Dexy, Milo asked you "mai ko" why you wanted to release so fast? Mai ko means don't cum yet....tong arrrr! :D

OKie… now OWN UP !!! Which bro named MICHAEL gave MERLOT such a good time that she only remembers you ???!!! Iszit u DH74 or tenggiri ??? Anyone tat I noe ??? :mad:

....is that you LS??? :D.

Dexy....go for Combo 3 in 1 la, Milo+Shiraz+Sauvignon :eek:...only you, Grandmaster Tenggiri and Bro Johnthunder are powerful enuff!

dexblu
05-08-2008, 07:37 AM
Dexy....go for Combo 3 in 1 la, Milo+Shiraz+Sauvignon :eek:...only you, Grandmaster Tenggiri and Bro Johnthunder are powerful enuff!

HORNY JUMBO H0rSeY...

Just the thought of the POWERFUL BLEND of Merlot+Sauvignon+Shiraz makes me tipsy... :o
The sight of all 3 of them in the same room will make me drunk & HIGH (me lil' cocktail sausage i mean...) :eek:

FKing_soon
05-08-2008, 08:56 AM
Me camping here for your RTF FR. So..you have another urgent meeting lor tonight right??!! :D

To be frank i do not wish to write another FR on her again seem her customers are getting more and more so my urgent meeting is getting lesser and lesser chance of having one.

Nevertheless yesterday RTF was much better than my first time with her she did something very special with me in the bathroom which i told her you will be very tried out if you do it for every customer. She told "no no this is for you only" so to all bro that try her i challenge you for a RTF and see if you got that special treatment in the bathroom.:eek::eek:

Write your FR to proof it to us. i am going to orangize myself a one day "training course" with this gem so if suddenly one of the day she is fully book that is me on the job man.

DarkHorse74
05-08-2008, 12:18 PM
Nevertheless yesterday RTF was much better than my first time with her she did something very special with me in the bathroom which i told her you will be very tried out if you do it for every customer. She told "no no this is for you only" so to all bro that try her i challenge you for a RTF and see if you got that special treatment in the bathroom.:eek:

Looks like she kanna KC by you! :eek: Goot things must share share ma. :p

Write your FR to proof it to us. i am going to orangize myself a one day "training course" with this gem so if suddenly one of the day she is fully book that is me on the job man.

Off-site test drive? Must remember to adhere to speed limit hor :D

DarkHorse74
05-08-2008, 12:23 PM
HORNY JUMBO H0rSeY...

Just the thought of the POWERFUL BLEND of Merlot+Sauvignon+Shiraz makes me tipsy... :o
The sight of all 3 of them in the same room will make me drunk & HIGH (me lil' cocktail sausage i mean...) :eek:

I am sure all d 3 wines will blend very well with your tomyam sausage! :D

loveseed
05-08-2008, 05:51 PM
To be frank i do not wish to write another FR on her again seem her customers are getting more and more so my urgent meeting is getting lesser and lesser chance of having one.

Nevertheless yesterday RTF was much better than my first time with her she did something very special with me in the bathroom which i told her you will be very tried out if you do it for every customer. She told "no no this is for you only" so to all bro that try her i challenge you for a RTF and see if you got that special treatment in the bathroom.:eek::eek:

Thanks bro for the RTF FR !!! Will await your "Training Day" !!!!! Contact me once you are ready...:p :D

LS

loveseed
06-08-2008, 02:05 PM
HORNY JUMBO H0rSeY...

Dare or not Dare??? Scare or not Scare ??? Wahahaha !!! :p :D

LS

loveseed
06-08-2008, 11:30 PM

Thanks bro FORESTTER for your rare FR !!! :p

LS

loveseed
07-08-2008, 04:27 PM
FR on Merlot (First Blood) Taken From LS Group by bro sexpool

Feeling horny and decided to browse thru bro LS gals and
noticed there were 3 gals coming to town! Just look at the photo I
knew I am in for a good session, or perhaps the Greatest Sexsession
moment. Quick hand quick leg sms bro LS for recommendations....

I was so surprised when she told me I am her first S'pore customer.
I say to myself "wow"....this time is really "First Blood"

She is quite similar to the photo posted. When saw her, she is very
friendly but can speak limited English. She pour water for me and sat
on my lap to tcss and very friendly.

She apologised for not able to speak in English. Don't be deceive by
her. She worked at KTV back in LOS. She helped to massage me while
tcss and very thoughtful when she sees me tired after working. She
can really chit-chat with me throughout the whole session.

Slowly we kiss each other and the foreplay was great while removing
my clothes one by one. She moaned sexily while I touched her and
removed her bra.....wow! her breast was very firm and perky....I mean
not saggy type, considering her size....I like it very much and look
very yummy.....I was quite surprised that she told me she is from
Chiang Mai as she is relatively dark compare to me.

Can't imagine I still can manage to cum 2 times. Got to owe it to
her. And Trust me, she is very hardworking, making good use of her
tongue to BBBJ me. My 1st shot was almost done via CIM while doing 69
with her. But I know that I normally finish with 1 shot, so I stopped
her and request to cap and did her cowgirl.....its a very nice view
to did her in cowgirl watching her breast and movement.....then, we
changed to missionary and doggy and then we both finished in
missionary....her moaning is very sexy, no fake and her face can show
that she is really enjoy making love me....both of us really tired
and rest on bed and she helped to clean myself and then, clean
herself....

After that, she helped me to massage (although its not her main
strengh) and we keep talking about each other (although her English
not that good) but we still able to talk.....

I told her that I can only able for 1 shot but she dun believe and
she makes me wrong.....she start bathcat... While she was BBBJ me, at
the same time she will playing with your ass which makes you even
higher......she will keep position while BBBJ....I really cant
believe by dick came alive after her amazing BBBJ and requested for
2nd round.....

Without hesitation, she quickly reach the safety equipment and ride
me like no tomorrow....both of us really enjoy in our world and she
just keep pumping while talking to me that I am the first one to pump
her in her first visit to Spore....that makes me even horny and pump
her more furiously......

She was moaning very loudly and in excitment but I believe she was
enjoying herself cos' she begged me to thrust deeper into her. And I
managed to cum.

We then hugged each other on bed to rest and she offered to shower
me......I told its alright for me to wash up alone but she insists
its her job to makes me happy and sextify..... after shower, I
dressed up, tipped her & left with exhausted body.

Tks to bro LS for a Pleasant Surprise of 1st blood.

This session was indeed a Defining Moment for me. Getting 1st blood &
managed to get 2 shots is really amazing (to me personally).

She is both Gfe & Slutty. And indeed you will get the joy and gfe
companion.
Enough said. I think who visit her will agree with me (though I admit
different personnel might differ)....but overall, no regret....I
mean, trust me.

loveseed
08-08-2008, 01:52 PM
Awaiting more FRs... :p

LS

loveseed
09-08-2008, 11:50 AM

***Do PM or sms me for slots***

Best Regards,
LS

loveseed
10-08-2008, 11:31 AM
Hope to see more FRs... :p :D

LS

loveseed
11-08-2008, 01:12 PM

***Do PM or sms me for slots, thanks

Best Regards,
LS

erkobb
12-08-2008, 07:47 AM
No long FR but Merlot best bonk in a long time. Earlier FR quite accurate. Smooth skin, firm C-cupper with small suckable nipples, cute, good service. Thinking of her also steam! After enter her, carry her for pumping action like real porn show. Cowgirl, missionary, doggy. After 1st round, took only 15 mins to get going for second round - tight love hole, good BBBJ, willing to trying different positions - highly recommended.

Stats as other Bro indicate.
Overall Experience - 8.5 (sorry standard quite high)

dexblu
12-08-2008, 09:09 AM
I am sure all d 3 wines will blend very well with your tomyam sausage! :D

h0rNy bro DH74 JUMB0 kArLa-oke... i wait n wait oso can't get my preferred time to have the 3 wines blend with my cocktail sausage... pls remove ur tent !!!
me dun wan to try liao !!!

Dare or not Dare??? Scare or not Scare ??? Wahahaha !!! :p :D

LS

SIS LS, u din manage to arrange for me my preferred timing u still laugh wat laugh ???

..........k....A......r......L.....a......4......e ......v......e......r.......0........k.......e.... !!!!

PRICE: Refer to SIS LS + some tips
REVIEWED: 7TH AUGUST 2008 (1 bottle) & 9TH AUGUST 2008 (2 bottles), 1988 MERLOT REVIEW SELECTION

"More appealing to the eyes than before, more intense seduction, kArLa-0ke BBBJ with constant CFM great EYE CONTACT maintained, wonderful GFE SEXperience. SPICY from the first sip with seductive looks, youthful charm, body and playfulness, great service & playful sex to the finish. Soft, silky smooth and lovely body structure”.

“Soft lips, juicy, concentrated and focused sweet service, BBBJ and good SEX, a lively SEXperience through the finish. Deceptively soft moans which turns louder… when wringing every last drop of your cum through the finish.”

“A pristine, service-driven, spicy MERLOT from LS Valley, with the kind of powerful seduction that will see it age beautifully. Youthful and fresh sex, laced with trimmed pussy hair. Excellent horniness, vitality and balance.”

“This is a wine for horny brothers on the hunt for young, sweet, seductive, playful and pleasurable sex. This MERLOT is definitely worth investigating by bros looking for a wine crafted on seduction and commando service.”

REVIEW

LOVESEED vineyard and winery, as we all should be familiar by now; has a reputation of producing excellent varietals and most palatable wines in this region as proven by his Award Winning SAUVIGNON and SHIRAZ… all his wines goes well with a kArLa-0kE sexxion....

My 2nd, 3rd & 4th bottle of LS's excellent winery’s latest 1988 MERLOT has gotten me hooked !!! MERLOT tastes and feels so much better with each bottle....

When I had the 2nd bottle of MERLOT, she apologised for calling me “MICHAEL!!!”… ahhhh... all is forgotten, all is forgiven.... when i had a whiff of her sweet aroma all over me… :o

dexblu
12-08-2008, 10:32 AM
h0rNy bro DH74 JUMB0 kArLa-oke...

..........k....A......r......L.....a......4......e ......v......e......r.......0........k.......e.... !!!!

REVIEWED: 8TH AUGUST 2008 (1 bottle) & 9TH AUGUST 2008 (2 bottles), 1988 MERLOT REVIEW SELECTION

sorie...sorie... incorrect review date !!! should be 8th & 9th August 2008 !!!! sorie... sorie... :o

DarkHorse74
12-08-2008, 11:29 AM
sorie...sorie... incorrect review date !!! should be 8th & 9th August 2008 !!!! sorie... sorie...

8th night through 9th noon??!! :eek: Why you never teach me on this, my Master Horney Dexy?? How did you do that? :D

h0rNy bro DH74 JUMB0 kArLa-oke... i wait n wait oso can't get my preferred time to have the 3 wines blend with my cocktail sausage... pls remove ur tent !!!
me dun wan to try liao !!!]

Now I know you only like to drink MILO with milkie. :p

loveseed
12-08-2008, 01:58 PM
No long FR but Merlot best bonk in a long time. Earlier FR quite accurate. Smooth skin, firm C-cupper with small suckable nipples, cute, good service. Thinking of her also steam! After enter her, carry her for pumping action like real porn show. Cowgirl, missionary, doggy. After 1st round, took only 15 mins to get going for second round - tight love hole, good BBBJ, willing to trying different positions - highly recommended.

Stats as other Bro indicate.
Overall Experience - 8.5 (sorry standard quite high)

REVIEWED: 7TH AUGUST 2008 (1 bottle) & 9TH AUGUST 2008 (2 bottles), 1988 MERLOT REVIEW SELECTION

"More appealing to the eyes than before, more intense seduction, kArLa-0ke BBBJ with constant CFM great EYE CONTACT maintained, wonderful GFE SEXperience. SPICY from the first sip with seductive looks, youthful charm, body and playfulness, great service & playful sex to the finish. Soft, silky smooth and lovely body structure”.

REVIEW

LOVESEED vineyard and winery, as we all should be familiar by now; has a reputation of producing excellent varietals and most palatable wines in this region as proven by his Award Winning SAUVIGNON and SHIRAZ… all his wines goes well with a kArLa-0kE sexxion....

My 2nd, 3rd & 4th bottle of LS's excellent winery’s latest 1988 MERLOT has gotten me hooked !!! MERLOT tastes and feels so much better with each bottle....

When I had the 2nd bottle of MERLOT, she apologised for calling me “MICHAEL!!!”… ahhhh... all is forgotten, all is forgiven.... when i had a whiff of her sweet aroma all over me… :o

Thanks bro erkobb for the FR and bro dexblu for drinking Merlot (4 TIMES) within a short period and for the RTF FRs !!! :p :D

LS

loveseed
13-08-2008, 11:37 AM
Last day for Merlot Wine... :p :D

LS

dexblu
13-08-2008, 06:20 PM
Last day for Merlot Wine... :p

LS

:D HO..sei... lah !!! :D Like tat den have new gals to CUM on !!! :eek:

loveseed
14-08-2008, 10:43 AM
Sorry bros but Good News !!! Merlot has decided to extend her stay for another 1 weeks therefore, bros who have yet to "Drink" her and for RTF bros please take note... Cheers... :p :D

LS

dexblu
14-08-2008, 11:50 AM
Sorry bros but Good News !!! Merlot has decided to extend her stay for another 1 weeks therefore, bros who have yet to "Drink" her and for RTF bros please take note... Cheers... :p :D

LS

bro LS... can u share with me how u set your keyboard to a different world :eek: zone ???

yesterday say last day n today say HAPPY HOUR EXTENDED FOR 1 MORE WEEK :confused: !!!

loveseed
14-08-2008, 03:53 PM
bro LS... can u share with me how u set your keyboard to a different world :eek: zone ???

yesterday say last day n today say HAPPY HOUR EXTENDED FOR 1 MORE WEEK :confused: !!!

Ya Ya... pardon me lah bro !!! My keyboard not up to date mah !!! Hee hee... :p

LS

DarkHorse74
14-08-2008, 06:22 PM
:D HO..sei... lah !!! :D Like tat den have new gals to CUM on !!! :eek:

...sob..sob..sob..with puffy eyes...Master Dexy and JUMBO's dream is shattered :(

loveseed
14-08-2008, 10:32 PM
...sob..sob..sob..with puffy eyes...Master Dexy and JUMBO's dream is shattered :(

Bro, but you still have your that rematch, right? :p

LS

dexblu
15-08-2008, 10:05 AM

it's ok lah bro... me not tokking to LS (c me LOCATION) for further details... ;)

DarkHorse74
15-08-2008, 10:47 AM
it's ok lah bro... me not tokking to LS (c me LOCATION) for further details... ;)

Master..no new gals but got new horney guy, LS, ai mai?? :eek::p

loveseed
15-08-2008, 02:59 PM

No tok but can PM ??? Hee hee...

Master..no new gals but got new horney guy, LS, ai mai?? :eek::p

Who the horney guy??? New Horsey guy, ai mai ??? Wahahahaha!!! :D

LS

loveseed
15-08-2008, 07:41 PM

***Do PM or SMS me for slots***

Best Regards,
LS

hornybeng
16-08-2008, 01:36 AM
Tried merlot just now.

Looks: 7 (Cute, but somehow i think studio pic better)
Body: 7 (35-26-35. Enhanced boobs, with a wee bit tummy). Abit short.
Service: 7 (Friendly, tried her best to satisfy). But she insist action in the dark.
BBBJ: 7.5 (like no tomorrow, CIM first round)
FJ: 6 (Moaning abit loud. But i abit tired, so didn't perform second round)
DMG: 139 + 11 tips
RTF: Maybe try some china girls first. See the olympics girls, high liao.:cool:

loveseed
16-08-2008, 11:18 AM
Thanks bro hornybeng for the FR !!! :p

LS

loveseed
17-08-2008, 05:17 PM
Awaiting more FRs...:p

LS

loveseed
18-08-2008, 01:18 PM

Best Regards,
LS

loveseed
18-08-2008, 10:47 PM
Upped and awaiting more FRs... :p

LS

loveseed
19-08-2008, 11:40 AM

Best Regards,
LS

loveseed
20-08-2008, 12:02 PM
Last day for Merlot Wine Sampling... hurry up bros... :p

LS

loveseed
20-08-2008, 07:30 PM
Upz... Ups... :p

LS

loveseed
23-04-2009, 04:22 PM
Dear Bros, she is back !!! :p

LS

dexblu
23-04-2009, 04:35 PM
Dear Bros, she is back !!! :p

LS

back back lor... dun wanna go for her liao... FJ her till high high she call me "MICHAEL"... (wrong name) :mad: !!!

loveseed
23-04-2009, 09:17 PM
back back lor... dun wanna go for her liao... FJ her till high high she call me "MICHAEL"... (wrong name) :mad: !!!

Wow Oh Grandmaster !!! ??? Maybe she hear wrongly or you hear wrongly leh ??? !!! Hee hee... :p

LS

loveseed
24-04-2009, 12:40 AM
:) :p

LS

loveseed
24-04-2009, 11:06 AM
UPsszzz !!! :p

LS

loveseed
24-04-2009, 04:24 PM
Now awaiting more FRs... :p

LS

loveseed
24-04-2009, 06:57 PM

loveseed
24-04-2009, 10:03 PM
;) :p

LS

loveseed
25-04-2009, 12:52 AM
UPS !!! :p

LS

UZUMAKI_N
25-04-2009, 02:42 AM
Fr on Merlot

Sauvignon

Have u seen a thai malay SYT wahaha shes the one bro.Those u alway see in bugis with a handsome bf protecting her.....Fucking chio malay SYT.Shes a thai but with all the great malay assets......Really feel like bonking a malay girl OMG

After seeing her and seeing Sauvignon i nv regretted booking her.SHes chio and good service i am hard on for words.

Too shagged for the details lets go str8 to action.First time a condom was place on mi without mi even knowing OMG.shes godly.DId catbath and BBBJ and str8 hope on.I was stunned and puush her away told her condom.OMGOMGOMG to my amazed condom was already on.....She used her mouth to put it on without mi even noticing or knowing OMG.first time kanna this kind of skill.i thought she was going to raw mi RAW=WAR man but i was mistaken she had magic mouth and fingers 55555 place it on without mi knowing haha.Her moan and facial expression was great make u wanna bonk her more.

Looks: 10/10
Breasts: 8/10
Body: 8.5/10
Ass: 9/10
Frenching:8/10(need to warm her up after that shes great )
Painting: Nope (she tell mi she shy 5555)
Fingering:10/10(i was playing with her pussy freaking wet and she was damn high enjoy herself moving her hips up and down first time see FL so high when i finger her .manage to learn some tricks for fingering from some tutorial)
Cathbath:Yes she lick u like a candy from top to toe
BBBJ: 9/10
GF: 8/10
Overall: 9.5/10
RTF: YES

loveseed
25-04-2009, 02:05 PM
Thanks bro UZUMAKI_N for the FR !!! :p

LS

loveseed
25-04-2009, 05:28 PM
:cool: :p

LS

loveseed
25-04-2009, 10:22 PM

LS

koolAid
26-04-2009, 03:06 AM
Fr for Merlot

Have u seen a thai malay SYT wahaha shes the one bro.Those u alway see in bugis with a handsome bf protecting her.....Fucking chio malay SYT.Shes a thai but with all the great malay assets......Really feel like bonking a malay girl OMG Bro, i totally understand what u are feeling!! =D

I totally agree with Bro UZUMAKI_N loh. I rem back in secondary sch days, the malay chics were so hot, I couldn't concentrate in classes!! Now when I see any malay babes, i just wanna go over there, knock her bf to the gnd, rip her clothes off and bonk her like a caveman passionately!! opps.. deviating too much and too much info.. :p

Firstly, need to apologise to Brother LS, cuz I was late by 30 mins, I forgot to draw cash, then pie got accident, ps ps..very sorry Brother LS!!!!

Now to the main topic :cool:

Reached the room, knocked and waited in anticipation. I booked Merlot because of her OO!! but boy oh boy, when the door opened to her.. I was :eek:, she looked a lot prettier then in the pics loh!!! My "caveman" sensed her and peeked at her. She was like the malay babe of my dreams(though she's thai), from a certain angle, also look like mai sato, from sunday morning girls but imho, prettier then mai.

BBBJ was fantastic, but I stopped her, as my recover time always deviates. Capped me, damn skillful, 2 words, put and on. Then proceeded to bonk her in every stance I knew, she was also a damn gd rider, motocross rider =D The best part was her cfm look, the moaning..pump pump..

40mins, finally my "caveman" was done. We washed up, then I got her to lie down beside me on the bed, very GFE!!!!!

Breasts: 8.5/10
Body: 8/10
Painting: Nope (same as Bro UZUMAKI_N, she told me she shy!! orz.. but its ok =D )
Fingering: too busy letting her service me =D
Catbath: I think I finally know why its called called catbath, while she was doing it, she transformed into this vixen, very seductive
BBBJ: 9/10 (got raped by her tongue =])
GF: 8.5/10
RTF: YESSSS, but my wallet crying, so need to wait for it to calm down, also got other girls to try.

Thank you Brother LoveSeed, a new benchmark for me :)

Btw, bros, if u can go a 2nd rnd, tell her after u have rested enough, she sure will make u cum again!! =]

dexblu
15-06-2009, 03:35 PM
red wine... champagne... or... mErLoT... ??? :D

loveseed
15-06-2009, 07:09 PM
Fr for Merlot

Bro, i totally understand what u are feeling!! =D

I totally agree with Bro UZUMAKI_N loh. I rem back in secondary sch days, the malay chics were so hot, I couldn't concentrate in classes!! Now when I see any malay babes, i just wanna go over there, knock her bf to the gnd, rip her clothes off and bonk her like a caveman passionately!! opps.. deviating too much and too much info.. :p

Firstly, need to apologise to Brother LS, cuz I was late by 30 mins, I forgot to draw cash, then pie got accident, ps ps..very sorry Brother LS!!!!

Now to the main topic :cool:

Reached the room, knocked and waited in anticipation. I booked Merlot because of her OO!! but boy oh boy, when the door opened to her.. I was :eek:, she looked a lot prettier then in the pics loh!!! My "caveman" sensed her and peeked at her. She was like the malay babe of my dreams(though she's thai), from a certain angle, also look like mai sato, from sunday morning girls but imho, prettier then mai.

BBBJ was fantastic, but I stopped her, as my recover time always deviates. Capped me, damn skillful, 2 words, put and on. Then proceeded to bonk her in every stance I knew, she was also a damn gd rider, motocross rider =D The best part was her cfm look, the moaning..pump pump..

40mins, finally my "caveman" was done. We washed up, then I got her to lie down beside me on the bed, very GFE!!!!!

Breasts: 8.5/10
Body: 8/10
Painting: Nope (same as Bro UZUMAKI_N, she told me she shy!! orz.. but its ok =D )
Fingering: too busy letting her service me =D
Catbath: I think I finally know why its called called catbath, while she was doing it, she transformed into this vixen, very seductive
BBBJ: 9/10 (got raped by her tongue =])
GF: 8.5/10
RTF: YESSSS, but my wallet crying, so need to wait for it to calm down, also got other girls to try.

Thank you Brother LoveSeed, a new benchmark for me :)

Btw, bros, if u can go a 2nd rnd, tell her after u have rested enough, she sure will make u cum again!! =]

Thanks bro koolAid for FR for Merlot !!!

LS

loveseed
15-06-2009, 10:43 PM
Dear bros !!! She is back !!! :p

LS

loveseed
16-06-2009, 11:02 AM

LS

loveseed
16-06-2009, 01:04 PM

LS

loveseed
16-06-2009, 05:57 PM

loveseed
16-06-2009, 08:22 PM

LS

loveseed
17-06-2009, 10:53 AM
Awaiting for more FRs.... :p

LS

loveseed
17-06-2009, 01:45 PM

LS

loveseed
17-06-2009, 04:09 PM

loveseed
17-06-2009, 06:30 PM
:p :D

LS

loveseed
17-06-2009, 09:01 PM

LS

loveseed
18-06-2009, 10:12 AM
Awaiting for more FRs.... :p

LS

loveseed
18-06-2009, 12:46 PM

loveseed
18-06-2009, 02:56 PM
:cool: :p

LS

loveseed
18-06-2009, 08:03 PM

LS

youngn
18-06-2009, 10:52 PM
Wanted tarma with Merlot and Azalea. Thought photos were cute, and so made booking. Arrived on time. Dreaded when the door opened just incase had to turn and walk away but had shock. Girls looked as good if not better than photo. Just what I wanted, nicely groomed hair, fresh, sweet, sexy, fiesty girls. I was not disappointed one bit; in fact over joyed. Azalea, nice sweet body girl, nice attitude, body is slight but so flawless. Merlot again is a sweet girl, slight, nice attitude, great boobs. Both girls are different. Both girls were hot; could not choose which one better. OMG

So sat and chat and drank. Already showered at home. Teased them girl a bit as got undressed. Both girls were shock by the man tool - they could not wait. Girls started kissing body and rubbing me with oil. I could not stop frenching Azalea, she look so horny. Eventually on bed. Cap on and Merlot went to work with BJ. So, so good. Deep and twisting. Whilst me still frenching Azalea and rubbing Merlot breast. Eventually swap with Azalea BJ and Merlot getting her juicy boobs all in my face. This was real nice!

FJ with Azalea better for me than Merlot. Think Azalea wanted me to herself from moment i walked in, and she wanted to take every bit of me. Slow and fast - she was patient and responsive, true love bang. Wanted to get some of Merlot before loose load, on with new Cap. Merlot FJ ok, but make so much noise she make me loose myself. More cos of noise than real heat. Azalea looked at me at that moment, she look disappointed. hehe

Relaxed a while, took massage, showered. Wanted to stay till full time but business calling, so left. All in all for experience give 10. I cannot fault them. Tarma was good as always something to wait for, never satisfied. Def recommend and def would return. But next time I will take Azalea to the moon and back... grrrr

Merlot/Azalea
Looks: 8/10 8.5/10
Breasts: 8.5/10 8/10
Body: 8/10 8.5/10
Ass: 8/10 8.5/10
Frenching:7/10 8.5/10
BJ: 9/10 8/10
GF: 8/10 8.5/10

loveseed
19-06-2009, 12:29 AM

LS

loveseed
19-06-2009, 10:38 AM

loveseed
19-06-2009, 03:39 PM

LS

loveseed
19-06-2009, 09:01 PM
Wanted tarma with Merlot and Azalea. Thought photos were cute, and so made booking. Arrived on time. Dreaded when the door opened just incase had to turn and walk away but had shock. Girls looked as good if not better than photo. Just what I wanted, nicely groomed hair, fresh, sweet, sexy, fiesty girls. I was not disappointed one bit; in fact over joyed. Azalea, nice sweet body girl, nice attitude, body is slight but so flawless. Merlot again is a sweet girl, slight, nice attitude, great boobs. Both girls are different. Both girls were hot; could not choose which one better. OMG

So sat and chat and drank. Already showered at home. Teased them girl a bit as got undressed. Both girls were shock by the man tool - they could not wait. Girls started kissing body and rubbing me with oil. I could not stop frenching Azalea, she look so horny. Eventually on bed. Cap on and Merlot went to work with BJ. So, so good. Deep and twisting. Whilst me still frenching Azalea and rubbing Merlot breast. Eventually swap with Azalea BJ and Merlot getting her juicy boobs all in my face. This was real nice!

FJ with Azalea better for me than Merlot. Think Azalea wanted me to herself from moment i walked in, and she wanted to take every bit of me. Slow and fast - she was patient and responsive, true love bang. Wanted to get some of Merlot before loose load, on with new Cap. Merlot FJ ok, but make so much noise she make me loose myself. More cos of noise than real heat. Azalea looked at me at that moment, she look disappointed. hehe

Relaxed a while, took massage, showered. Wanted to stay till full time but business calling, so left. All in all for experience give 10. I cannot fault them. Tarma was good as always something to wait for, never satisfied. Def recommend and def would return. But next time I will take Azalea to the moon and back... grrrr

Merlot/Azalea
Looks: 8/10 8.5/10
Breasts: 8.5/10 8/10
Body: 8/10 8.5/10
Ass: 8/10 8.5/10
Frenching:7/10 8.5/10
BJ: 9/10 8/10
GF: 8/10 8.5/10

Thanks bro youngn for the MERLOT+AZALEA Tarma FR !!! :p

LS

loveseed
20-06-2009, 05:30 AM

LS

loveseed
20-06-2009, 01:46 PM

LS

loveseed
20-06-2009, 08:24 PM

LS

angsanatree
21-06-2009, 08:34 AM
Decided to post this FR as this is prob one of the best Bonk for me this year.

Name: Merlot
Looks: 9.5/10 (Bears 90% resemblance with picture. Looks like an innocent school girl, yet exude an alluring sexiness
Boobs: 10/10 Cup C, perky and firm
Body: 9/10 Womanly curves
BBJ: 9/10 Looks into my eyes. Gentle and patient
FJ: 9/10 Very horny and responsive
Attitude: 10/10 Accomodating and able to predict my thoughts naturally
GFE: 11/10 We had a great chat on many things in Thailand and Singapore before, followed by a Thai Massage. She even taught me some new Thai words!
RTF: Definitely. An out of the world experience!

Bro Love Seed: Thanks for bringing this Gem to us :)

loveseed
21-06-2009, 10:33 AM
Decided to post this FR as this is prob one of the best Bonk for me this year.

Name: Merlot
Looks: 9.5/10 (Bears 90% resemblance with picture. Looks like an innocent school girl, yet exude an alluring sexiness
Boobs: 10/10 Cup C, perky and firm
Body: 9/10 Womanly curves
BBJ: 9/10 Looks into my eyes. Gentle and patient
FJ: 9/10 Very horny and responsive
Attitude: 10/10 Accomodating and able to predict my thoughts naturally
GFE: 11/10 We had a great chat on many things in Thailand and Singapore before, followed by a Thai Massage. She even taught me some new Thai words!
RTF: Definitely. An out of the world experience!

Bro Love Seed: Thanks for bringing this Gem to us :)

Thanks bro angsanatree for your kind FR.

LS

loveseed
21-06-2009, 03:08 PM

loveseed
22-06-2009, 05:48 AM

LS

loveseed
22-06-2009, 01:55 PM

LS

loveseed
22-06-2009, 07:36 PM

LS

loveseed
23-06-2009, 12:44 AM

loveseed
23-06-2009, 02:22 PM

LS

loveseed
23-06-2009, 07:14 PM

LS

loveseed
23-06-2009, 11:55 PM

LS

loveseed
24-06-2009, 10:52 AM

loveseed
24-06-2009, 04:20 PM
:cool: ;)

LS

loveseed
24-06-2009, 09:08 PM
UPs !!! :p

LS

loveseed
25-06-2009, 04:17 AM

LS

loveseed
25-06-2009, 01:20 PM

loveseed
25-06-2009, 05:47 PM

LS

loveseed
26-06-2009, 12:06 AM
UPZ !!! :p

LS

loveseed
26-06-2009, 12:15 PM

LS

loveseed
26-06-2009, 04:50 PM

loveseed
26-06-2009, 09:59 PM

LS

loveseed
27-06-2009, 01:57 PM

LS

loveseed
27-06-2009, 07:40 PM

LS

loveseed
28-06-2009, 11:03 AM

loveseed
28-06-2009, 06:40 PM

LS

loveseed
28-06-2009, 11:07 PM

LS

loveseed
29-06-2009, 08:42 AM

LS

loveseed
29-06-2009, 02:35 PM

loveseed
29-06-2009, 07:28 PM

LS

loveseed
30-06-2009, 05:15 AM

LS

loveseed
30-06-2009, 12:50 PM

LS

loveseed
30-06-2009, 05:30 PM

loveseed
30-06-2009, 10:37 PM

LS

loveseed
01-07-2009, 10:44 AM

LS

loveseed
01-07-2009, 04:32 PM
Awaiting more FRs...:p

LS

loveseed
01-07-2009, 09:08 PM

loveseed
02-07-2009, 12:16 PM

LS

loveseed
02-07-2009, 05:38 PM
UPz !!! :p

LS

loveseed
02-07-2009, 09:59 PM
Now awaiting more FRs...:p

LS

loveseed
03-07-2009, 05:52 AM

loveseed
03-07-2009, 01:12 PM

LS

loveseed
03-07-2009, 07:28 PM

LS

loveseed
04-07-2009, 12:53 AM
Awaiting for more FRs... :p

LS

loveseed
04-07-2009, 10:34 AM

loveseed
04-07-2009, 04:13 PM

LS

loveseed
04-07-2009, 11:11 PM

LS

loveseed
12-01-2010, 02:10 PM
Dear Bros, MERLOT is back !!! Bookings Start now !!! :) :p

LS

loveseed
12-01-2010, 05:49 PM

loveseed
13-01-2010, 12:25 AM

LS

loveseed
13-01-2010, 10:48 AM

LS

loveseed
13-01-2010, 02:20 PM
Now awaiting for more FRs... :p

LS

loveseed
13-01-2010, 07:31 PM

loveseed
13-01-2010, 11:17 PM

LS

loveseed
14-01-2010, 06:23 AM

LS

loveseed
14-01-2010, 12:57 PM

LS

loveseed
14-01-2010, 05:06 PM

loveseed
14-01-2010, 08:59 PM

LS

loveseed
15-01-2010, 06:12 AM

LS

loveseed
15-01-2010, 12:48 PM

LS

loveseed
15-01-2010, 03:19 PM

loveseed
15-01-2010, 07:46 PM

LS

loveseed
16-01-2010, 10:11 AM

LS

loveseed
16-01-2010, 02:15 PM

LS

loveseed
16-01-2010, 04:30 PM

loveseed
16-01-2010, 08:38 PM

LS

loveseed
16-01-2010, 11:08 PM

LS

loveseed
17-01-2010, 06:09 AM
Now awaiting for more FRs...:p

LS

loveseed
17-01-2010, 01:03 PM

loveseed
17-01-2010, 05:20 PM

LS

loveseed
17-01-2010, 07:59 PM

LS

loveseed
18-01-2010, 12:50 AM

LS

loveseed
18-01-2010, 11:00 AM

loveseed
18-01-2010, 05:01 PM

LS

loveseed
18-01-2010, 07:06 PM

LS

loveseed
18-01-2010, 10:46 PM

LS

loveseed
19-01-2010, 06:08 AM

Click Here for MERLOT Pics and FRs => http://www.loveseedclub.com/showthread.php?t=101

loveseed
19-01-2010, 01:02 PM

LS

loveseed
19-01-2010, 03:26 PM

LS

loveseed
19-01-2010, 07:52 PM

LS

loveseed
19-01-2010, 10:01 PM

Click Here for MERLOT Pics and FRs => http://www.loveseedclub.com/showthread.php?t=101

loveseed
20-01-2010, 07:38 AM

LS

loveseed
20-01-2010, 12:43 PM

LS

loveseed
20-01-2010, 02:47 PM

LS

loveseed
20-01-2010, 07:06 PM

Click Here for MERLOT Pics and FRs => LS VINEYARD Production Presents : Delicious 1988 SYT "MERLOT"__[mur-LO]__(Pics Avail) - Loveseed Club (http://www.loveseedclub.com/showthread.php?t=101)

loveseed
20-01-2010, 11:00 PM

LS

loveseed
21-01-2010, 10:29 AM

LS

loveseed
21-01-2010, 02:14 PM

LS

loveseed
21-01-2010, 04:18 PM

Click Here for MERLOT Pics and FRs => LS VINEYARD Production Presents : Delicious 1988 SYT "MERLOT"__[mur-LO]__(Pics Avail) - Loveseed Club (http://www.loveseedclub.com/showthread.php?t=101)

loveseed
21-01-2010, 08:23 PM

LS

loveseed
21-01-2010, 10:42 PM

LS

loveseed
22-01-2010, 06:38 AM

LS

loveseed
22-01-2010, 10:29 AM

loveseed
22-01-2010, 02:13 PM

LS

loveseed
22-01-2010, 06:19 PM

LS

loveseed
22-01-2010, 08:49 PM

LS

loveseed
23-01-2010, 12:50 AM

loveseed
23-01-2010, 10:28 AM

LS

loveseed
23-01-2010, 03:17 PM

LS

loveseed
23-01-2010, 07:39 PM

LS

loveseed
23-01-2010, 09:41 PM

loveseed
23-01-2010, 11:46 PM

LS

loveseed
24-01-2010, 10:27 AM

LS

loveseed
24-01-2010, 03:13 PM

LS

loveseed
24-01-2010, 08:56 PM

loveseed
25-01-2010, 03:12 AM

LS

loveseed
27-05-2010, 06:31 PM
Dear bros,

Merlot is back... Bookings starts now... :p :D

LS

loveseed
27-05-2010, 09:15 PM

LS

loveseed
28-05-2010, 06:58 AM

loveseed
28-05-2010, 12:28 PM

LS

loveseed
28-05-2010, 03:22 PM

LS

loveseed
28-05-2010, 05:40 PM

LS

loveseed
29-05-2010, 11:55 AM

loveseed
29-05-2010, 02:55 PM

LS

loveseed
29-05-2010, 08:28 PM

LS

loveseed
29-05-2010, 11:13 PM

LS

loveseed
30-05-2010, 10:56 AM

loveseed
30-05-2010, 04:37 PM

LS

loveseed
30-05-2010, 08:12 PM

LS

loveseed
31-05-2010, 06:31 AM

LS

loveseed
31-05-2010, 10:26 AM

LS

loveseed
31-05-2010, 04:53 PM

loveseed
31-05-2010, 09:26 PM

LS

loveseed
01-06-2010, 04:39 AM

LS

loveseed
01-06-2010, 10:30 AM

LS

loveseed
01-06-2010, 03:47 PM

loveseed
01-06-2010, 06:29 PM

LS

tfk333
01-06-2010, 11:54 PM
Hmmm what should I write for this gal. First of all, very positive attitude and chatty and extremely busty (for boobs lover). Looks wise very similar to photo but less the skin tone as with all photos.

For me, at least she tries to build the rapport first which is good. That's a plus point.

FR is above average since the rapport was build but what I must say is that this gal gives a deadly massage. I swear its really good. So for people who enjoys a good relaxing massage after your first shot, she is the gal you want to choose man.

Here's a summary of her:

Looks:7/10
Body: 8/10 (for boobs lover)
FJ & BBBJ: 8/10 (build the rapport and you shall be rewarded)
Massage: 12/10!!! (superb)
RTF: At least for a nice decent massage :)

Overall its definitely value for your penny since you get your shot and a very good massage.

loveseed
02-06-2010, 04:18 PM
Hmmm what should I write for this gal. First of all, very positive attitude and chatty and extremely busty (for boobs lover). Looks wise very similar to photo but less the skin tone as with all photos.

For me, at least she tries to build the rapport first which is good. That's a plus point.

FR is above average since the rapport was build but what I must say is that this gal gives a deadly massage. I swear its really good. So for people who enjoys a good relaxing massage after your first shot, she is the gal you want to choose man.

Here's a summary of her:

Looks:7/10
Body: 8/10 (for boobs lover)
FJ & BBBJ: 8/10 (build the rapport and you shall be rewarded)
Massage: 12/10!!! (superb)
RTF: At least for a nice decent massage :)

Overall its definitely value for your penny since you get your shot and a very good massage.

Thanks bro tfk333 for your FR... :p

LS

loveseed
02-06-2010, 09:27 PM

LS

loveseed
03-06-2010, 10:39 AM

LS

loveseed
03-06-2010, 01:24 PM

LS

loveseed
03-06-2010, 06:56 PM

loveseed
04-06-2010, 11:08 AM

LS

loveseed
04-06-2010, 01:11 PM

LS

loveseed
04-06-2010, 05:57 PM

LS

loveseed
04-06-2010, 11:19 PM

loveseed
05-06-2010, 01:10 PM

LS

loveseed
05-06-2010, 07:12 PM

LS

loveseed
06-06-2010, 02:49 AM

LS

loveseed
06-06-2010, 12:43 PM

loveseed
06-06-2010, 07:12 PM

LS

loveseed
07-06-2010, 04:13 AM

LS

loveseed
07-06-2010, 01:21 PM
Awaiting for more FRs...:p

LS

loveseed
07-06-2010, 06:45 PM

loveseed
07-06-2010, 11:05 PM

LS

loveseed
08-06-2010, 10:25 AM

LS

loveseed
08-06-2010, 03:28 PM

LS

loveseed
08-06-2010, 06:55 PM

loveseed
09-06-2010, 06:20 AM

hensey
09-06-2010, 10:24 AM
Bro interested in ur gems.. Pm me ur contact or u can sms me at 81561513

loveseed
09-06-2010, 12:30 PM

LS

loveseed
09-06-2010, 06:07 PM

LS