PDA

View Full Version : Looking for authentic Juagen

melvin85
30-06-2022, 03:30 AM
I go jojo but look like close down liao than find SanSan also close shop.Any other place to intro pm me or post here

devil_jeff
30-06-2022, 10:10 PM
Bro, maybe you want to take a look at the threads or do a search? there're several authentic Juagen in JB area like May, Jojo. or some sensual Juagen by Jin etc.

May Treatment Centre:
https://www.facebook.com/May-Traditional-Treatment-Centre-1625153407762009/

Note: This is really so authentic until the pain might not be tolerable.

Jojo can be found at
Thang Yee Men Treatment Centre, 35A,Jalan Badik 1,Taman Sri Tebrau,, Johor Bahru 2018.

Note: recently the price has hiked up by alot..

Jin can be found at wechat:
jin459884094

Note: I find Jin treatment more of sensual juagen and not the authentic jua gen compared to the other 2. but her massage is good and the slow build up and release also sibey shiok

hope above helps..

melvin85
01-07-2022, 02:01 AM
JOJO closed shop liao the shop i go saw out for rent

devil_jeff
01-07-2022, 09:28 PM

not possible bro, i just went to her shop this year. :confused: PM if interested in her shop mobile number

02-07-2022, 06:20 AM

Try this lady.. located in Danga Bay.
we chat ID.. huxia2016bf.. no hanky..

Heil Hitler
02-07-2022, 08:40 AM
Bro, maybe you want to take a look at the threads or do a search? there're several authentic Juagen in JB area like May, Jojo. or some sensual Juagen by Jin etc.

Jin can be found at wechat:
jin459884094

Note: I find Jin treatment more of sensual juagen and not the authentic jua gen compared to the other 2. but her massage is good and the slow build up and release also sibey shiok

hope above helps..

Hey bro, does Jin allow autoroam (top)? Like will she take off her top?

jon760320
03-07-2022, 03:20 AM
Any bro know jin will willing to sex or not.

reddevil3d
03-07-2022, 04:42 AM
Hey bro, does Jin allow autoroam (top)? Like will she take off her top?

Does more sensual thou.
About taking off her top never asked before thou.
Maybe u can try and update us? :p

eddy72
03-07-2022, 09:27 PM

Are u that desperate 🤔

jon760320
03-07-2022, 09:31 PM
After massage can settle didi. No need go opposite ksl esplanade anymore

maufans
04-07-2022, 12:26 AM
Interesting … Normally do JuaGen @ SG. Anyone can PM me authentic JG?

PREM8619
04-07-2022, 02:49 AM

You'd change your mind after seen her in person. PRC aunty in her 50s. Go find her for massage & JG can liao..... give me extra I oso dun wan.

Cupping888
04-07-2022, 04:11 PM
I have JG contacts but in SG
Looking to explore JB..i can trade.
Thanks to all senior bros!

melvin85
05-07-2022, 12:37 AM
not possible bro, i just went to her shop this year. :confused: PM if interested in her shop mobile number

i go last week the door close and the signboard there say for rent lol.

melvin85
05-07-2022, 12:39 AM
Interesting … Normally do JuaGen @ SG. Anyone can PM me authentic JG?

The few they posted is good JG

Anyway I just went to May
Service good but take note bro.DAMN PAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!
After the JG i feel my performance got up can tahan longer so it worth it only RM60 + RM80 for full body message.(i take the combo)

If you asking can autoroam or what i think forget it is a old lady i go for treatment JG only.Recommanded

Jaycu69
05-07-2022, 10:30 AM
For those asking whether Jin can auto-roam or hanky panky or even sex, you may skip this place. Her massage is ok. JG is not authentic.

Even trimming, she will charge.

She has been there since pre-covid.

Her sideline is selling those sexual pills, etc.

devil_jeff
05-07-2022, 10:42 PM
For those asking whether Jin can auto-roam or hanky panky or even sex, you may skip this place. Her massage is ok. JG is not authentic.

Even trimming, she will charge.

She has been there since pre-covid.

Her sideline is selling those sexual pills, etc.

I think Jin belongs to the sensual kind of handjob than a real JG experienced at May or Jojo. I frequent her for the edging handjob and strong back massage.

jon760320
07-07-2022, 11:02 PM
But jin that serve me nog like 50 le. Aound 30+, maybe different prople is it

devil_jeff
07-07-2022, 11:41 PM
But jin that serve me nog like 50 le. Aound 30+, maybe different prople is it

+1 i don't think Jin is 50yo too

Jaycu69
09-07-2022, 12:33 PM
Jin is early 40s. She is short. Saw her took off mask upon request. Not 50s. Inside there are few others. Hers is the 1st room on the right.

Peacekeeping
09-07-2022, 01:45 PM
With good makeup and maintenance it’s normal for people to look younger by 10 years. I met jin 2.5 years ago and I think she is early 50s. There are 50s who are really cui and 50s who are well maintained. She belong to the latter. Anyway we go for maintenance not for play.

fullofschiiit
10-07-2022, 11:08 PM
I went to Jojo's juagen upon recommendation in another thread. Hers is indeed less painful than May's juagen but shes more friendly and also gave sex advice haha.

lee9339
12-07-2022, 12:52 AM
I went to Jojo's juagen upon recommendation in another thread. Hers is indeed less painful than May's juagen but shes more friendly and also gave sex advice haha.

Bro, can share the contact?

fullofschiiit
12-07-2022, 04:10 PM
Bro, can share the contact?

In the other juagen thread, her contact is in there but I'll just post here. +60 16-702 1188

rocket888
15-07-2022, 08:59 PM
Jin is early 40s. She is short. Saw her took off mask upon request. Not 50s. Inside there are few others. Hers is the 1st room on the right.

Have you tried others? which one is better? Do you have the contact? remember another called "Tao"?

melvin85
29-09-2022, 05:05 PM
Look like jojo really out of biz

Waterlili
07-10-2022, 08:40 PM
So who else still working andcan do proper Juagen? Any recommendation?

pit_stop
13-10-2022, 10:31 AM
Anyone can recommend or knows other massaur that in the same house as Jin?

ryllensis
25-10-2022, 06:19 PM
Anyone can recommend or knows other massaur that in the same house as Jin?

陶陶 WeChat t1729823216

Sid143
28-10-2022, 05:22 PM
I tried May last night—omg was it painful.. I am confused at why I want to go back for another session 😂

Waterlili
26-11-2022, 02:30 PM
陶陶 WeChat t1729823216
This one is younger than Jin? Can autoroam or also those type that not worth autoraom and only pure sensual JG?

Peacekeeping
02-12-2022, 05:11 PM
Any new other than Jin, taotao, may and jojo?

Jaycu69
02-12-2022, 05:18 PM
From the WC pic, saw 淘 is next door of Jin.

Peacekeeping
02-12-2022, 05:21 PM
From the WC pic, saw 淘 is next door of Jin.

Tao is disciple of jin

Jaycu69
02-12-2022, 05:35 PM
Tao is disciple of jin

😂😂😂

No wonder in the same house unit when I last patronise Jin back in May '22. Did not go back to her if only massage + so-call JG which is not authentic to me.

Rather spend the additional money of 3-hrs pure solid massage (1-hr foot + 2-hrs body) @ my regular joint with my regular PRC @ RM228.

Even the pills she sold more ex than the other person I got is cheaper by RM30.

Her unit can see from KSL facing the city view. Whenever I book @ KSL, can see her residence in-out with different customers in the day.

She is going back to China soon in the coming days.

Jaycu69
03-12-2022, 09:49 AM
Your Friendly Johor Agent for part-time college girls & housewives :-

6019-665 9800 ( TaiKor Lim )

What's the damage ? Come to hotel or their home ?

Waterlili
04-12-2022, 08:01 AM
😂😂😂

No wonder in the same house unit when I last patronise Jin back in May '22. Did not go back to her if only massage + so-call JG which is not authentic to me.

Rather spend the additional money of 3-hrs pure solid massage (1-hr foot + 2-hrs body) @ my regular joint with my regular PRC @ RM228.

Her unit can see from KSL facing the city view. Whenever I book @ KSL, can see her residence in-out with different customers in the day.

Jin also from China? Wanted to try next week, but is the JG really so lousy? Not worth trying? And does her JG include release?

Jaycu69
04-12-2022, 08:09 AM
Jin also from China? Wanted to try next week, but is the JG really so lousy? Not worth trying? And does her JG include release?

One man’s meat is another man’s poison.

Both Jin & Tao, no release. They outfront inform you 1st. Those PRC said their JG skill is good, is not my cup of coffee as compare to the authentic JG masters I have been by PRC & Thai.

darth.vader
04-12-2022, 10:59 AM

Both Jin & Tao, no release. They outfront inform you 1st. Those PRC said their JG skill is good, is not my cup of coffee as compare to the authentic JG masters I have been by PRC & Thai.

actually bro, Jin does release. in terms of authencity, you are right that it not, but when i first patronizing her a few years ago, it was the painful kind (which i presume is the "real" JG :p). things have changed since, maybe cos of changing consumer tastes? haha...

Jin will be RTC for CNY from mid dec till march next year, was initially thinking of trying Tao during her absence, but if she is her disciple, then i guess not much of a difference :(

😂😂😂

can share your pure solid massage contact? :D

Jaycu69
04-12-2022, 11:31 AM
can share your pure solid massage contact? :D

You got mail. Check your PM.

Waterlili
04-12-2022, 03:50 PM
Bro can share too? Going in next week and since Jim and TT Cmi, might as well go for solid 2hrs massage. Tks bro.

Vector
04-12-2022, 04:53 PM
can share contact too bro?

Jaycu69
04-12-2022, 08:32 PM
Bro can share too? Going in next week and since Jim and TT Cmi, might as well go for solid 2hrs massage. Tks bro.

You got mail. Check your PM. TQ

Jaycu69
04-12-2022, 08:33 PM
can share contact too bro?

aeiou06
05-12-2022, 10:17 AM
😂😂😂

can share your pure solid massage contact pls?

Jaycu69
05-12-2022, 11:00 AM
can share your pure solid massage contact pls?

hep69music7
05-12-2022, 11:55 AM

Bro , can I have the contact for the PRC & Thai JG master ? Thank u

Yampy
08-12-2022, 10:21 AM
I went to see May yesterday.. (‘May Traditional Treatment Centre’ On Google maps and has Facebook page with contact number)

I made my appointment via WhatsApp for 2 hour massage + 30 mins man treatment.. I thought it was going to be a 1 woman shop.. I buzzed and was let in.. a lady appeared from the back and asked if I was looking for a massage.. I tried to explain I had a booking but she didn’t understand my English. In the end I just showed her my WhatsApp messages.

She scurried off and was shouting through a curtain then showed me to a room - solid walls but curtain door. I’m stark bollock naked putting my clothes away when the curtain opens an this old lady (guessing 65) is stood there with a glass of water for me.. she comes in, motions me to lie down and starts massaging.. she says 1 hour massage? I tell her I booked 2. So she starts a pretty good massage..

After 10 mins someone calls her through the curtain and she disappears.. then someone else comes in and tells me to turn over and lie on my back.. she lift the towel off me, oils up my cock and balls, then finally says she’ll do the man treatment now.. I’m now assuming this is May :D

So the man treatment was interesting.. both similar and also different to JG’s I’ve had in Singapore.. May doesn’t speak perfect English but she tries hard to make herself understood. She explained everything she was doing, where I should feel pain and what the ultimate goal should be.. she was very very informative.. it was purely medicinal with no sensuality.. as for the pain people speak about.. sure it hurt at times but not unbearable.. “no pain, no gain” as they say..

I wasn’t timing, but I’m guessing the man treatment lasted just over 20 mins.. she told me she was finished and left, telling me she would WhatsApp me the details of the herbal remedies I should buy when I’m back in Singapore.. ‘Huiji waist tonic’ if anyone is interested..

Next walks in another lady I’m guessing late 40’s possibly early 50’s at a push.. she is wearing a very tight T-shirt with a decent rack and jeans.. I’m still on my back naked.. she looks at my cock, smiles and asks me to turn over.. I later found out her name was June..

So June starts my 2 hour massage and the lady has strength.. you could see the muscles in mer arms.. so as she’s working her way down, she starts on my left leg and oils up my balls at the same time.. right leg she does the same so this time I open my legs and lift my butt.. she takes the hint and massages my balls but no cock play :(

On the flip, she does head, chest, then stomach. During the head massage, she positioned my head between her titties and they felt great.. Once she gets to my stomach I have a raging hardon.. she massages a round and over it to get me really turned on.. she popped the GQ rm50 for HJ rm100 to get her titties out.. after feeling them on my head I had to go the rm100 option..

Titties felt natural and very full like a 20yo. She had a light complexion and milk chocolate coloured nipples that were to die for.. she offered her breast to my mouth and I sucked, all the time she slowly stocked my cock.. heaven!!!

After 15 mins of bliss I blew.. my only gripe was she only lifted her top and pulled down her bra. She wouldn’t take it off.. she kept her jeans on, but I was ok with that. Massage finished at least 15mins short, but she’d run out of things to massage and I was bored.

Next time I’ll either get a 1 hour massage or see if I can get just a man treatment and go to a spa or Thai joint for a massage..

Jaycu69
08-12-2022, 07:55 PM
I went to see May yesterday.. (‘May Traditional Treatment Centre’ On Google maps and has Facebook page with contact number)

I made my appointment via WhatsApp for 2 hour massage + 30 mins man treatment.. I thought it was going to be a 1 woman shop.. I buzzed and was let in.. a lady appeared from the back and asked if I was looking for a massage.. I tried to explain I had a booking but she didn’t understand my English. In the end I just showed her my WhatsApp messages.

She scurried off and was shouting through a curtain then showed me to a room - solid walls but curtain door. I’m stark bollock naked putting my clothes away when the curtain opens an this old lady (guessing 65) is stood there with a glass of water for me.. she comes in, motions me to lie down and starts massaging.. she says 1 hour massage? I tell her I booked 2. So she starts a pretty good massage..

After 10 mins someone calls her through the curtain and she disappears.. then someone else comes in and tells me to turn over and lie on my back.. she lift the towel off me, oils up my cock and balls, then finally says she’ll do the man treatment now.. I’m now assuming this is May :D

So the man treatment was interesting.. both similar and also different to JG’s I’ve had in Singapore.. May doesn’t speak perfect English but she tries hard to make herself understood. She explained everything she was doing, where I should feel pain and what the ultimate goal should be.. she was very very informative.. it was purely medicinal with no sensuality.. as for the pain people speak about.. sure it hurt at times but not unbearable.. “no pain, no gain” as they say..

I wasn’t timing, but I’m guessing the man treatment lasted just over 20 mins.. she told me she was finished and left, telling me she would WhatsApp me the details of the herbal remedies I should buy when I’m back in Singapore.. ‘Huiji waist tonic’ if anyone is interested..

Next walks in another lady I’m guessing late 40’s possibly early 50’s at a push.. she is wearing a very tight T-shirt with a decent rack and jeans.. I’m still on my back naked.. she looks at my cock, smiles and asks me to turn over.. I later found out her name was June..

So June starts my 2 hour massage and the lady has strength.. you could see the muscles in mer arms.. so as she’s working her way down, she starts on my left leg and oils up my balls at the same time.. right leg she does the same so this time I open my legs and lift my butt.. she takes the hint and massages my balls but no cock play :(

On the flip, she does head, chest, then stomach. During the head massage, she positioned my head between her titties and they felt great.. Once she gets to my stomach I have a raging hardon.. she massages a round and over it to get me really turned on.. she popped the GQ rm50 for HJ rm100 to get her titties out.. after feeling them on my head I had to go the rm100 option..

Titties felt natural and very full like a 20yo. She had a light complexion and milk chocolate coloured nipples that were to die for.. she offered her breast to my mouth and I sucked, all the time she slowly stocked my cock.. heaven!!!

After 15 mins of bliss I blew.. my only gripe was she only lifted her top and pulled down her bra. She wouldn’t take it off.. she kept her jeans on, but I was ok with that. Massage finished at least 15mins short, but she’d run out of things to massage and I was bored.

Next time I’ll either get a 1 hour massage or see if I can get just a man treatment and go to a spa or Thai joint for a massage..

Wow … Bro … I counted 3 ladies massage & play with you. How much you pay for each of them & the 2-hrs ?

Yampy
08-12-2022, 10:39 PM
Wow … Bro … I counted 3 ladies massage & play with you. How much you pay for each of them & the 2-hrs ?

Lol.. 1st one was just 10-15 min back massage, 2nd was therapeutic men treatment, 3rd was 2hr full body with topless HJ..

2hr massage = rm110
30 min men treatment = rm80
Topless HJ = rm100
Total cost = rm290 or SGD$89

Yampy
10-12-2022, 09:23 AM
I messaged Jojo while I was in JB even though posts on this thread suggested she was no longer operating. She finally replied but her prices seem really high to me for JG.. I’m not sure if they drop after the first visit..

“Good afternoon, sorry for missing your message.

For JB treatment price list:
1 session ( 15 minutes treatment + 15 minutes massage stomach and both leg ) RM265 ( included medicines for four days ,penis pump and placenta massage oil )

For body massage price list:
1 hour - RM58
1.5 hours - RM79
2 hours - RM99”

eyeswideshut010
03-02-2023, 06:24 PM
any bros know ipoh got such service with happy ending? thanks

Simpletay
25-02-2023, 11:42 AM
Any new other than Jin, taotao, may and jojo?

Thought the same house only Jin and taotao only? May and Jojo also in the same house? If so, anyone got their contact?

Thanks

devil_jeff
25-02-2023, 04:46 PM
Thought the same house only Jin and taotao only? May and Jojo also in the same house? If so, anyone got their contact?

Thanks

Bro,

1. Jin & Tao same house beside KSL
2. Jojo has her own shop that is around da ma market
3. May has her own shop around or close to KSL on main road.

Exact location of their unit, please contact them. they are almost at the same area or within driving distance.

Tao: t1729823216
Jin: Jin0163359652
MAY Wechat: maymentreatment
Jojo Whatsapp: +60 16-702 1188

May - treatment damn painful, it's the no pain no gain kind of JG. You will know what i mean after you tried. And she's not very kind with her words. many bros commented of this before. but what she says is meaningful to you if you want to maintain your dick. always pushing for huji tonic and die die must buy SG one and not from JB. :D

Jojo - gives you a Chinese sinseh feeling... many many can do cannot do teachings as well. if you're new to her shop, remember to think if you really want to drink her herbal soup as not cheap. and she sells package as well, with package, the pricing still ok. Else at RM265.. it's kind of the same as what you can find in SG. remember to check with Jojo if you plan on visiting as she now also operates from KL.

Hope above useful to you.

Simpletay
26-02-2023, 10:39 AM
Bro,

1. Jin & Tao same house beside KSL
2. Jojo has her own shop that is around da ma market
3. May has her own shop around or close to KSL on main road.

Exact location of their unit, please contact them. they are almost at the same area or within driving distance.

Tao: t1729823216
Jin: Jin0163359652
MAY Wechat: maymentreatment
Jojo Whatsapp: +60 16-702 1188

May - treatment damn painful, it's the no pain no gain kind of JG. You will know what i mean after you tried. And she's not very kind with her words. many bros commented of this before. but what she says is meaningful to you if you want to maintain your dick. always pushing for huji tonic and die die must buy SG one and not from JB. :D

Jojo - gives you a Chinese sinseh feeling... many many can do cannot do teachings as well. if you're new to her shop, remember to think if you really want to drink her herbal soup as not cheap. and she sells package as well, with package, the pricing still ok. Else at RM265.. it's kind of the same as what you can find in SG. remember to check with Jojo if you plan on visiting as she now also operates from KL.

Hope above useful to you.

Thank you for the details .... cheers

lbcben
09-03-2023, 10:05 AM
For Jin and Tao, I have tried, FR as follow
Tao
Massage : Good
JG: Good
HJ: by default, she is normal stroking, but if yu prefer to be slow, take own time playing your bird, she is fine
Can chat, if communicate in chinese

Jin
Massage: strength ok only, not as hard as Tao
JG: more of playing bird, and slowly release for you, overall is comfortable

I prefer Tao between these 2

There is a new girl "Jiang", wechat: jiang01160785257, just say 哆啦A夢intro, will do.

She is young, way younger than Tao and Jin, smooth fair white skin, simple looking
Massage: Good, got Tao strength, skill is there, can see effort is there, know where to press
JG: this need to be improved, I'm sure she should have no problem mastering JG in no time
Can chat also, very friendly.
鄰家女孩 type

eddy72
09-03-2023, 12:41 PM
Tao
HJ: by default, she is normal stroking, but if yu prefer to be slow, take own time playing your bird, she is fine

Jin

There is a new girl "Jiang", wechat: jiang01160785257, just say 哆啦A夢intro, will do.

She is young, way younger than Tao and Jin, smooth fair white skin, simple looking
Massage: Good, got Tao strength, skill is there, can see effort is there, know where to press
JG: this need to be improved, I'm sure she should have no problem mastering JG in no time
鄰家女孩 type

Jiang stay together with two of them or separately 🤔

player88
11-03-2023, 10:59 PM
Any bro can share pure solid massage or jg? TIA

Peacekeeping
13-03-2023, 01:01 AM
Tao

Jin

鄰家女孩 type

I find tao for jg. Her jg is really effective. Can feel it next morning.

lbcben
17-03-2023, 05:35 AM
Jiang stay together with two of them or separately 🤔

All under 1 roof

lbcben
17-03-2023, 05:37 AM
I find tao for jg. Her jg is really effective. Can feel it next morning.

Yes for me also effective.
I used to toilet every night 4-6 times, after few jg session, now only the most 1-2 times per night.
Can now sleep better

cybermad6969
17-03-2023, 10:29 PM
Yes for me also effective.
I used to toilet every night 4-6 times, after few jg session, now only the most 1-2 times per night.
Can now sleep better

can ask how much she charges for massage n juagen ? any happy ending ?

lbcben
18-03-2023, 06:48 PM
can ask how much she charges for massage n juagen ? any happy ending ?

90min = RM160..with JG + release..

jrphotography
22-03-2023, 07:58 AM
Anyone else tried Jiang? just reached out to her. Considering. :)

Tao

Jin

鄰家女孩 type

darth.vader
22-03-2023, 12:49 PM
Just did a session with Tao this morning. Massage wise, I prefer Jin but thinks Tao’s JG is abit more authentic (at least I feel my prostrate was really massaged). 2 hours RM200

kikiandcoco
23-03-2023, 12:07 AM
Hello, I’m new to the JG scene. For the May treatment can we just walk in?

blackholenet
31-05-2023, 01:50 PM

Please share the contact. Thx

Jaycu69
02-06-2023, 03:14 PM
Please share the contact. Thx

Who ? Jin ? Tao ? The good one I had is in Singapore. JB cannot compare. JB all said can 抓根. Not authentic. Do not waste time on it All are massage so so.

SumTom
02-06-2023, 03:48 PM
Who ? Jin ? Tao ? The good one I had is in Singapore. JB cannot compare. JB all said can 抓根. Not authentic. Do not waste time on it All are massage so so.

Bro who do u recommend in sg?

NJNJ
05-06-2023, 05:03 PM
Hello, I’m new to the JG scene. For the May treatment can we just walk in?

If u r keen there is one authentic jig in kl but May be a little painful and shiok though

indianpro
06-06-2023, 12:47 AM
If u r keen there is one authentic jig in kl but May be a little painful and shiok though

hi bro, can share contact?

heilancer
16-06-2023, 04:26 PM
Paid a visit to Jiang.
I believe same house as Tao.
Parked car at KSL and their house is a 2 min walk from KSL hotel main lobby. It's that close. I think can also park outside their house (like visiting friend in landed house)

Jiang is a young-ish MILF, I guess late 20s with single eyelids and straight long hair. Very slim . She greeted me at her main gate in oversized T and shorts. Cant tell boob size but unfortunately not much ass to talk about.

In the room, she asked me to get to birthday suit, laid onto her massage bed and started the massage. It's not bad imo, she will use towel to cover other parts of my body while working on one area.

Her JG is the comfortable kind, not the painful type as some bros here prefer. But she knows how to pluck at the veins on the shaft after making bro stand up.

Finally, can choose to release or not release. I chose to release.

RTM: Yes

makeyouhappy
20-09-2023, 06:09 AM
Visited Jing for a reliable and relaxing massage plus jg session.

As I recently just recovered from slight infection, I asked Jing to pay extra care to my nether regions, to help remove toxins and increase blood flow, since I also felt that my shooting strength has taken a hit since haven't visited in awhile.

She was actually my second round, after I visited my regular in LS for fun and release. As per mentioned by several other bros her jg experience is very relaxing and closer to edging, making sure every part of your bro is working at max, but this time because I wanted more healing, she was pressing down on the regions surrounding my bro.

As she was bringing me up onto the mountain and chuckling as I was squirming, I could feel a giant tidal wave coming and told her to go faster... and that was when my bro outperformed and shot his shot past my shoulder! A guy can only applaud when a woman brings you to such a beautiful climax.

She requested that I write an FR so that bros know that she and the girls are still working hard and looking to service you. Later this year she intends to visit Thailand to pick up professional prostate massage - so expect an expanded menu when she returns.

Looking forward to that as well, I guess :rolleyes:

hawk007
28-09-2023, 04:39 PM
hi bro, can share contact?

It's in previous page....

shakering
28-09-2023, 08:57 PM
Paid a 1st visit to Tao this wk. Is a hot day..
3 mins slow walk from KSL hotel main entrance to the landed house.
A MILF above 50yo, not bad looking.
Massage skills technique and strength both ok.
Did a 90mins package.
She'll ask if you want body with oil or not, I opted not.
After 45mins of body massage on neck, back, buttocks and legs, ask to flip over.

Told her the problems, she gave some advices while massaging the groin veins etc (with oil).
You can choose Happy ending or not to.
HJ is part of package, and she never undress or let u caress her (at least I did not ask or try to).

Damage: RM160/90mins.
Pro: Near KSL, quick fix. Health/stress relief
Con: Not suitable for people looking for SYT.

Overall satisfaction: Feel relieved like walking softly on a cloud when its over.
Guess its the release effect.. :)

kikiandcoco
02-10-2023, 05:59 PM
Can someone provide the address to Jin ? Or contact too. Would really wanna try it. First JG experience.

Spider08
09-10-2023, 12:30 AM
Just had my first JG session with Taotao 姐姐 after viewing the reviews made by our Sammy bothers and opted for one hour.

The given location is just around KSL and it’s not difficult to find locate.

Greeted by a Gentlewoman in white blouse and black skirt but the lighting at the entrance wasn’t good enough to judge her appearance. When she directly me to her “workshop” for servicing and with the adequate amount of lighting, I can see good complexion and smoothness of her skin . I merely asked her that why her profile picture in Wechat was different and her replied was that she’s not photogenic.

During the massage, my hands were in contact with her thighs and wow, it’s smooth af. Can tell that she really did her maintenance well.

Even though I am her last customer of the day I presumed , she still puts in a great effort in the massage by covering the important points and nodes which makes you feels relaxing and rejuvenate.

Was told to flipped over for the JG, it was comfortable as she stroked and presses around / along the acupuncture points of my shaft, making it erect and soften under her control. Furthermore, she ticks and rubbed her thumb around my shaft head with a good sensation before asking whether to release for me. Of course, I opt for a release and politely asked whether can I touch her thigh? She gave me the green light and I immediately caressed the back of her thigh while enjoying her “slow and furious” handjob. While Releasing my soldiers , she continues to stroke until every bit was released.

Overall, I had a great session with TaoTao 姐姐 and definitely rtf again!!

Damaged : 120RM (1 hour)
Clean showering room with toiletries
Good customer service (she handed a glass of warm water to me before I leaves)
Chatty & easy to break ice

Spider08
09-10-2023, 12:32 AM
Can someone provide the address to Jin ? Or contact too. Would really wanna try it. First JG experience.

You may wish to refer to the first few pages for contact infos. Information are all there. Good luck

Spider08
09-10-2023, 02:56 AM
Just had my first JG session with Taotao 姐姐 after viewing the reviews made by our Sammy bothers and opted for one hour.

The given location is just around KSL and it’s not difficult to find locate.

Greeted by a Gentlewoman in white blouse and black skirt but the lighting at the entrance wasn’t good enough to judge her appearance. When she directly me to her “workshop” for servicing and with the adequate amount of lighting, I can see good complexion and smoothness of her skin . I merely asked her that why her profile picture in Wechat was different and her replied was that she’s not photogenic.

During the massage, my hands were in contact with her thighs and wow, it’s smooth af. Can tell that she really did her maintenance well.

Even though I am her last customer of the day I presumed , she still puts in a great effort in the massage by covering the important points and nodes which makes you feels relaxing and rejuvenate.

Was told to flipped over for the JG, it was comfortable as she stroked and presses around / along the acupuncture points of my shaft, making it erect and soften under her control. Furthermore, she ticks and rubbed her thumb around my shaft head with a good sensation before asking whether to release for me. Of course, I opt for a release and politely asked whether can I touch her thigh? She gave me the green light and I immediately caressed the back of her thigh while enjoying her “slow and furious” handjob. While Releasing my soldiers , she continues to stroke until every bit was released. Overall, I had a great session with TaoTao 姐姐 and definitely rtf again!!

Damage: 120RM (one hour)
Chatty lady and easy to break ice
Good customer service (was handed a glass of warm water before leaving)
Will Rtf !

bob123x
11-10-2023, 09:30 PM
Lol.. 1st one was just 10-15 min back massage, 2nd was therapeutic men treatment, 3rd was 2hr full body with topless HJ..

2hr massage = rm110
30 min men treatment = rm80
Topless HJ = rm100
Total cost = rm290 or SGD$89

Interested, where can i get the contact

jazzman
12-10-2023, 10:04 AM
You can look-up in Facebook for contact. Location is along row of shophouses opposite Plaza Pelangi @ Jalan Harimau Tarum (same side as Petron petrol station).

RayNix
19-11-2023, 12:40 AM
can someone share jin contact too .
thank you in advance

RayNix
19-11-2023, 12:41 AM
can someone share jin contact too .
thank you in advance

CherryBoy88
20-11-2023, 11:51 PM
Can share contact

Littlebigbone
26-11-2023, 01:07 PM
Paid a 1st visit to Tao this wk. Is a hot day..
3 mins slow walk from KSL hotel main entrance to the landed house.
A MILF above 50yo, not bad looking.
Massage skills technique and strength both ok.
Did a 90mins package.
She'll ask if you want body with oil or not, I opted not.
After 45mins of body massage on neck, back, buttocks and legs, ask to flip over.

Told her the problems, she gave some advices while massaging the groin veins etc (with oil).
You can choose Happy ending or not to.
HJ is part of package, and she never undress or let u caress her (at least I did not ask or try to).

Damage: RM160/90mins.
Pro: Near KSL, quick fix. Health/stress relief
Con: Not suitable for people looking for SYT.

Overall satisfaction: Feel relieved like walking softly on a cloud when its over.
Guess its the release effect.. :)

Tao is early / mid 40s. Looks not too bad bcos she’s smaller size. Jin abit older 50+/-. Jiang is early / mid 30s. Looks acceptable but no front and back bumpers. Most legit jg ml r not class A in looks, age, shape dept. Most syt can earn good money by offering release service n don’t hv to learn jg.
Any bros interested in an early 30s prc ml in sg offering legit jg with intermittent edging can pm me for ctc.

Dumbasslor
04-01-2024, 09:22 AM
Tao is early / mid 40s. Looks not too bad bcos she’s smaller size. Jin abit older 50+/-. Jiang is early / mid 30s. Looks acceptable but no front and back bumpers. Most legit jg ml r not class A in looks, age, shape dept. Most syt can earn good money by offering release service n don’t hv to learn jg.
Any bros interested in an early 30s prc ml in sg offering legit jg with intermittent edging can pm me for ctc.

Hi bro can pm contact? thank you.

Sid143
08-01-2024, 02:45 PM
Can I get I the contact infor for Tao? WeChat or telegram is would be great

Littlebigbone
10-01-2024, 09:45 PM
Can I get I the contact infor for Tao? WeChat or telegram is would be great

ctc on this thread.

eddy72
14-01-2024, 02:33 AM
Other than the few lady, nobody else🤔

Littlebigbone
14-01-2024, 09:12 PM
Other than the few lady, nobody else🤔

In JB there’s another jg thread in Austin area with a dozen mls but mostly not authentic jg except ml#1. But all the mls are about 50s.
There’s one wfh jg ml, late 30, probably 40 in Sentosa area. Her jg is legit but damage higher.
In SG, there are few legit jg early 30 mls.
PM if interested.

eddy72
14-01-2024, 09:55 PM
In JB there’s another jg thread in Austin area with a dozen mls but mostly not authentic jg except ml#1. But all the mls are about 50s.
There’s one wfh jg ml, late 30, probably 40 in Sentosa area. Her jg is legit but damage higher.
PM if interested.

Austin too lazy to go.. Sentosa area, is it Jojo?

MikeCarl
27-01-2024, 10:09 AM
Anyone tried Jiang services? Can share, will up also

VVR1
27-01-2024, 12:57 PM
Anyone tried Jiang services? Can share, will up also

She’s RTC for CNY break already.

Littlebigbone
27-01-2024, 03:27 PM
JB now a desert. All the good legit jg ml rtc.
Damn, have to get legit jg service in SG next few weeks.

supershaft
27-01-2024, 03:30 PM
Luckily in sg I still keep my Budget ml for $20 quickee sexy hj to tide over the juagen drought in jb till post cny

fatuncle
31-01-2024, 08:05 AM
Luckily in sg I still keep my Budget ml for $20 quickee sexy hj to tide over the juagen drought in jb till post cny

Bro, can share Ur $20 contact?

fatuncle
31-01-2024, 08:18 AM
😂😂😂

It's 2024 not sure if it's still valid. Hope bro can share contact if it's still available.
Gum xia

Jaycu69
31-01-2024, 02:18 PM
It's 2024 not sure if it's still valid. Hope bro can share contact if it's still available.
Gum xia

Hi bro, nothing to share for now.

jasonmagel
01-02-2024, 09:28 AM
Can share the location.

fatuncle
09-02-2024, 08:11 AM
Hi bro, nothing to share for now.

Thanks Bro.

Peacekeeping
09-02-2024, 09:43 AM

If you just want sexy hj can look for Thai or viet. Plenty of choices in JB.

Sighpehs
13-02-2024, 03:15 PM
Is May Treatment Centre still open now? Planning to visit for a good juagen experience. Or other good places to recommend?

xuelanghu
15-02-2024, 07:05 AM
I came across one at Clementi area . Really professional juagen and it's a TCM.

ML arrived only 2 months on shore. Interested bro pm me. Do up me once U tried and thinks that is good as I say

evilsin
17-02-2024, 01:06 AM
Is May Treatment Centre still open now? Planning to visit for a good juagen experience. Or other good places to recommend?

Yes went 2 days ago. indeed it’s a great experience

evilsin
17-02-2024, 01:22 AM

Yes, went over 2 days ago. Truly amazing experience

Reddit1010
20-02-2024, 10:04 AM

ML arrived only 2 months on shore. Interested bro pm me. Do up me once U tried and thinks that is good as I say

Yo Bro, can DM me if the contact for the JG in Clementi. TIA!

MILF_LOL
22-02-2024, 10:00 AM

bro PM me the Contact & Location?

Thanks.....

giftix
23-02-2024, 03:22 PM
Bro, can share Ur $20 contact?

tuanehlover
25-02-2024, 07:04 AM

Bro already pm u, can share ctc? GG clementi on mMonday. THAnks thanks.

Feathermood
25-02-2024, 03:42 PM
Tried jiang during december period

Located just opposite KSL, waiting outside n texted her i reached then she came out and open the door for me to go in. Once in her room, told me to strip fully and lie on the bed. During the massage and did small talks abt life n all. Massage halfway suddenly told to lift up my ass and the magic hands started roaming around my groin and my rod. Felt very shiok when she was touching everywhere. Suddenly ask me flip over then she got on the bed n split her legs tgt with mine open. She then started with the JG which was painful at first then showly got better. Asked if i wanted to release n ofc i said yes. She did her magic with her hands again n everything flew out onto her hands n she kept pumping until all was out. Solid experience n cant wait to try more.

Looks: 7/10 : early 30s
Massage 7/10: standard normal massage
HDLY: 8/10 my first HDLY so i cant really judge but it was amazing
JG: 8/10 her position was nice n my legs in contact with her soft n smooth thighs
HJ: 7/10 not very sensual just her pumping out everything without talking

Overall: 7.5/10 will return to try her other friends tt as the reviews also not bad when free

Feathermood
25-02-2024, 03:48 PM

Can pm me location? Thx

Feathermood
25-02-2024, 03:58 PM
Visited jiang during dec

Location was good cuz its just opp KSL mall. Was greeted by jiang herself when she open door for me n ushered me into her room to treatment. Once in she told me to take everything off n get on massage bed. She started with normal massage which one nth to be wowed abt. She then ask me lift up my ass for HDLY, was a solid good one but didn't last for long. Was told to flip over then she got on bed with me, spread her legs tgt with mine then started with the JG treatment. Was paimful at first but became manageable. After that proceeded to ask me if wan to release, n ofc i said yes. Then her HJ was just normal HJ, not semsual just continuous pumping.

Looks: 7/10 early 30s
Massage: 7/10 normal massage
HDLY: 7.5/10 too short
JG: 8/10 was painful at first then got better
HJ: 7/10 can be more sensual

Overall will come back for the cheap price but will try the others in the house first

hornyhoney
26-02-2024, 04:26 AM
Can pm contact?

aeiou06
26-02-2024, 02:57 PM

Yo Bro, can DM me if the contact for the JG in Clementi. thank you!

tuanehlover
26-02-2024, 03:09 PM
Bro already pm u, can share ctc? GG clementi on mMonday. THAnks thanks.

Very good intro by bro xuelanghu, I tonight will write an fr.

tuanehlover
26-02-2024, 07:07 PM
Never cheong for 18yrs since married, even 5yrs ago I divorced until today I single i also no cheong only go decent MP that got no special. but when saw bro 雪狼狐 post clementi got good jg, decided to give it a try. Got the number yesterday already contact the 医师,why I call her that is cos she is really sibei professional. For bros who looking for a chio bu n expecting for steamy hj with roaming n release, u might give her a pass n go for other young Viet in the same TCM, but don't expect got jg skill.

Booked with 医师 for 1 n half hr session n 1pm reached the place, pay the money to 老板娘, greeted by a skinny milf in her 30s(end up she told me she 40plus liao just 1yr younger than me). Asked me if I wanna drink water n she passed me, then bring me to 2nd floor. The whole concept of the shop really not those spas that have special 1, its typical 中医馆 type.

As i before hand already told her I wanted massage n jg, so when she outside the room waiting for me to get change, I simply go into my baby suit without even use any towel cover n lie head down on bed. During the tuina session I did not tell her which parts my body ache, but she can point out every single problem n the reasons that caused so bloody dam accurate like got xray hand like that.

Then I ask if she learned from good sinsei, n she starts tell me all the certs that she attained from china 中医学院。basically the massage is superb, my body feel totally fresh after that, ended up extend to 2hr.

We chat alot, until her hands go to my butt n anal n I was like "ok, lai liao". Her massage on 前列腺 was good, after asked me get into doggy n she pressed all the accupoint around the anuss n 会阴, with a bit of hdly.

After 10-15mins, ask me turn around, n she start the jg process while we still chatting like friends. I would say all her massage n jg skills is really authentic n good, as jg is to maintain our weapon, until nearly time up I never shoot but I tell her is OK we can stop.

So for bros who is really looking for a good massage n jg session, this 1 really good. Can recommend. She is not chio but skinny n decently looking, with very skillfull hand to help u solve your body problems. A very friendly and professional lady, so pls don't ask her all those hanky panky stuffs.

Damage: 1 n half hour massage - $85, extend another half hr another $25. Jg cost, u guys ask her. I myself feel the session is good that's why I gave her more.

Rtf, yes, most likely 1 month 2-3 times, its expensive, but to me most important is my health as I very concern of 养生。

Thanks for reading, and after u guys try u think I recommend well, do upz me. Wish every bros good health n huat ah.

jazzman
26-02-2024, 11:03 PM
Never cheong for 18yrs since married, even 5yrs ago I divorced until today I single i also no cheong only go decent MP that got no special. but when saw bro 雪狼狐 post clementi got good jg, decided to give it a try. Got the number yesterday already contact the 医师,why I call her that is cos she is really sibei professional. For bros who looking for a chio bu n expecting for steamy hj with roaming n release, u might give her a pass n go for other young Viet in the same TCM, but don't expect got jg skill.

Booked with 医师 for 1 n half hr session n 1pm reached the place, pay the money to 老板娘, greeted by a skinny milf in her 30s(end up she told me she 40plus liao just 1yr younger than me). Asked me if I wanna drink water n she passed me, then bring me to 2nd floor. The whole concept of the shop really not those spas that have special 1, its typical 中医馆 type.

As i before hand already told her I wanted massage n jg, so when she outside the room waiting for me to get change, I simply go into my baby suit without even use any towel cover n lie head down on bed. During the tuina session I did not tell her which parts my body ache, but she can point out every single problem n the reasons that caused so bloody dam accurate like got xray hand like that.

Then I ask if she learned from good sinsei, n she starts tell me all the certs that she attained from china 中医学院。basically the massage is superb, my body feel totally fresh after that, ended up extend to 2hr.

We chat alot, until her hands go to my butt n anal n I was like "ok, lai liao". Her massage on 前列腺 was good, after asked me get into doggy n she pressed all the accupoint around the anuss n 会阴, with a bit of hdly.

After 10-15mins, ask me turn around, n she start the jg process while we still chatting like friends. I would say all her massage n jg skills is really authentic n good, as jg is to maintain our weapon, until nearly time up I never shoot but I tell her is OK we can stop.

So for bros who is really looking for a good massage n jg session, this 1 really good. Can recommend. She is not chio but skinny n decently looking, with very skillfull hand to help u solve your body problems. A very friendly and professional lady, so pls don't ask her all those hanky panky stuffs.

Damage: 1 n half hour massage - $85, extend another half hr another $25. Jg cost, u guys ask her. I myself feel the session is good that's why I gave her more.

Rtf, yes, most likely 1 month 2-3 times, its expensive, but to me most important is my health as I very concern of 养生。

Thanks for reading, and after u guys try u think I recommend well, do upz me. Wish every bros good health n huat ah.

Yes, I fully agree with the above FR. My visit was last Friday. She is really very knowledgeable in Chinese JG. She was trained in China and very well experienced with massaging the vital points, which for my case, improve my urination and minimise night time urine interruptions - I am early uncle age now. Highly recommended. No hanky panky, purely treatment. Pls ask TS for contact.

makeyouhappy
27-02-2024, 07:53 PM
Yo bros, Jin is back! :p:p

Damn zhun to get her as she just returned and started work.

The house currently only her for now, the others will follow later, FYI.

manThing
28-02-2024, 10:59 PM
Can share location in PM? TIA

silverfox7
29-02-2024, 12:09 AM

up me once U tried and thinks that is good as I say
bro PM me the Contact & Location?

Thanks.....

13bearbear
01-03-2024, 09:51 AM

Hi bro can share ctc , TIA

hackerever
06-03-2024, 03:12 PM

Can share contacts ? TIA

Perepopy
07-03-2024, 05:14 AM
Jin is back from her cny break

Sid143
07-03-2024, 06:43 AM

Is this in JB? I think it might be in the wrong section

el88
08-03-2024, 09:02 PM
Good to have Jin back

loverboat
09-03-2024, 02:55 AM

hi bro can pm contact and location? Thanks.

Jubic
11-03-2024, 12:00 AM

Hi bro can SIC.

sylibra014
11-03-2024, 04:08 PM

Mind to share contact in Clementi. TIA.

Woshiace
11-03-2024, 11:55 PM
Bro can share contact?Thank you

el88
12-03-2024, 09:45 PM
Long time Nv visit Jin.
Super friendly as always, better than TT imo.
Somehow I think her massage became stronger lol
Hopefully tmr can feel the benefits of the jg

Yampy
15-03-2024, 09:28 AM
Have any Caucasian guys visited Jin, Tao Tao or Jiang?

I just reached out to both Jiang and Tao Tao.. their initial response was “Chinese?”. When I said “no” Jiang replied with “sorry” and TT with “ 对不起啊不会英语没有接受外国人” which WeChat translated to “ I am sorry ah not English did not accept foreigners”

Gutted as I wanted to give them a try after using May for Juagen a number of times..

devil_jeff
15-03-2024, 09:48 AM

Have any Caucasian guys visited Jin, Tao Tao or Jiang?

I just reached out to both Jiang and Tao Tao.. their initial response was “Chinese?”. When I said “no” Jiang replied with “sorry” and TT with “ 对不起啊不会英语没有接受外国人” which WeChat translated to “ I am sorry ah not English did not accept foreigners”

Gutted as I wanted to give them a try after using May for Juagen a number of times..

I don't think either of them takes any other races due to communication issue as both don't speak English. But you can try going with another bro in this group and maybe they will be okay with it. Just a take though, both Juagen is not reqlly those authentic chinese or thai Juagen which you might be expecting since you frequent May. Especially for Jin, it's seriously just sensual edging handjob which i like. Haha. For serious Juagen, still May or Jojo in that area.

Yampy
15-03-2024, 02:20 PM
I don't think either of them takes any other races due to communication issue as both don't speak English. But you can try going with another bro in this group and maybe they will be okay with it. Just a take though, both Juagen is not reqlly those authentic chinese or thai Juagen which you might be expecting since you frequent May. Especially for Jin, it's seriously just sensual edging handjob which i like. Haha. For serious Juagen, still May or Jojo in that area.

I was looking for more of an edging this trip, hence wanting to try one of these 3 ladies near KSL.. if May did the massage and release with the Juagen I’d go back there.. but it’s always some old pork chop for the massage part, where the massage is generally not great and the HJ I have to will myself over the line.. last time I went I even said no to the HJ..

I’ll ping Jin as a last resort next week when I’m in JB again and see if I can cajole her into letting me visit.. otherwise I’ll need to find another avenue near CIQ or KSL for decent massage and edging.

devil_jeff
15-03-2024, 10:44 PM
I was looking for more of an edging this trip, hence wanting to try one of these 3 ladies near KSL.. if May did the massage and release with the Juagen I’d go back there.. but it’s always some old pork chop for the massage part, where the massage is generally not great and the HJ I have to will myself over the line.. last time I went I even said no to the HJ..

I’ll ping Jin as a last resort next week when I’m in JB again and see if I can cajole her into letting me visit.. otherwise I’ll need to find another avenue near CIQ or KSL for decent massage and edging.

Bro, i just went to Jin earlier today. She chopped confirm that she doesn't accept anyone who don't speak mandarin as she scared of misunderstanding. Overall today experience abit different, not sure why but she seem to have change her massage and edging style. As she seem to be rushing to finish the hj today. Maybe go back China too long already. I know of another who does similar nearby named yan zi, you might wan to try contact and ask. Do note it's nearby KSL but different house

Wechat id: yanzi01137955883

Yampy
16-03-2024, 07:54 AM
Bro, i just went to Jin earlier today. She chopped confirm that she doesn't accept anyone who don't speak mandarin as she scared of misunderstanding. Overall today experience abit different, not sure why but she seem to have change her massage and edging style. As she seem to be rushing to finish the hj today. Maybe go back China too long already. I know of another who does similar nearby named yan zi, you might wan to try contact and ask. Do note it's nearby KSL but different house

Thanks bro.. really appreciate the info.. will try Yan Zi, hopefully she works out for me..

Littlebigbone
16-03-2024, 10:48 PM
I know of another who does similar nearby named yan zi, you might wan to try contact and ask. Do note it's nearby KSL but different house

Bro,
Can share fr on your mileage with yanzi. Her wc pic looks chio and familiar. TIA.

Dda77
18-03-2024, 03:30 PM
PM if interested.

Interested in SG JG , please share ctc and damages, thanks

dannowilliams97
18-03-2024, 05:46 PM
Where to go for nice massage with chio girls. Im new here

devil_jeff
18-03-2024, 10:45 PM
Bro,
Can share fr on your mileage with yanzi. Her wc pic looks chio and familiar. TIA.

Hi bro, never had the chance to try out Yan Zi yet. She seems popular in that area and quite hard to get a slot with her especially when it's always impromptu for me. Perhaps you wan to wechat her 1 day in advance to firm down appointments with her.

eric883
19-03-2024, 12:43 AM

Bro, pls share the contact

hotguy2406
19-03-2024, 01:15 PM
Tried jiang during december period

Located just opposite KSL, waiting outside n texted her i reached then she came out and open the door for me to go in. Once in her room, told me to strip fully and lie on the bed. During the massage and did small talks abt life n all. Massage halfway suddenly told to lift up my ass and the magic hands started roaming around my groin and my rod. Felt very shiok when she was touching everywhere. Suddenly ask me flip over then she got on the bed n split her legs tgt with mine open. She then started with the JG which was painful at first then showly got better. Asked if i wanted to release n ofc i said yes. She did her magic with her hands again n everything flew out onto her hands n she kept pumping until all was out. Solid experience n cant wait to try more.

Looks: 7/10 : early 30s
Massage 7/10: standard normal massage
HDLY: 8/10 my first HDLY so i cant really judge but it was amazing
JG: 8/10 her position was nice n my legs in contact with her soft n smooth thighs
HJ: 7/10 not very sensual just her pumping out everything without talking

Overall: 7.5/10 will return to try her other friends tt as the reviews also not bad when free

Hi bro can share the contact. Tyvm

Yampy
22-03-2024, 10:50 AM

Went to see Yan Zi earlier in the week..

Contact was easy via WeChat.. I messaged her early after reading she can be busy. She responded pretty quick and asked “Chinese?”. After confirming I didn’t speak mandarin and I didn’t have an issue with using translate app if needed she was OK to see me.. The limit of her English is - hello, OK, relax, bye.

She sent her address which was easy to find. It’s less than a minute walk from KSL. I messaged as I was leaving KSL and she was waiting to open the electric gate at the property.. the place was tidy but basic. Her room had a proper massage bed, towel heater and her mattress for sleeping on the floor..

She presented well, an attractive lady for her age - my guess 40’s. Slim-ish, wearing short denim shorts and a tight white t-shirt. I undressed and lay on the bed.. no shower offered but I did see one when I went to the bathroom later.

After the initial language questions I booked 90 mins as a bit of a sweetener.. she started with a back massage, which was very very good.. it was hard, deep with lots and lots of elbow work.. the back lasted for a good 40+ mins. Next legs but no touching or teasing, just a good deep massage. At the end of legs, she climbed on the table, hooked her feet under my hips and lifted them.. for 10 mins she massaged my balls, prostate from the outside with very occasional stokes up the length of my cock..

As quick as she lifted my hips she pushed them back down and massaged my arms..

Next she turned me over.. started with massaging front of legs, then climbed up onto the table and wrapped my legs behind her.. she spent a long time massaging my stomach and inner thighs, then my balls.. she pulled, squeezed and prodded my balls for a long time.. the cock massage was brief and was almost pinching the entire length up and down.. eventually she asked if I wanted a release with the universal hand gesture.. I said yes, so she moved to sit next to me and started the HJ.. her tits we’re perfect grabbing night and looked good in her tight T-shirt.. I asked if I could touch, she wanted 50RM to get them out.. I tried bargaining but she was firm.. so I took one for the team and paid.. they were a slight droop but nice and soft, nipples sensitive and hardened as soon as I touched and played.. the were too far to suck on, but I’m sure she would allow.. after all the work she’d done I came pretty quickly.. she cleaned me up with a hot towel.

She didn’t seem like a clock watcher, but we finished exactly on time..

To sum up.. if you have had a Thai Karsai, her massage is very very similar with lots of stomach, balls and prostate (external) massage. Not the same as a JG in my experience and without the pain of it.. the whole thing is very medical and not sensual or teasing/edging…

I’d probably see her again but will also keep a lookout for others.

Total: 210RM
90 min massage = 160RM
Tits out and top roam = 50RM

Her default add she sent me on WeChat was:

正宗住家按摩+抓跟
(不可以摸的哦也没有任何其他服务哦)
一小时120马币。 前列腺保养50马币
一小时半160马币
2 小时200马币。
拔罐 刮痧 40马币
📢🔊 附送耳烛淋巴📢🔊
采耳 40马币
抓跟的好处:补肾壮阳;滋补心肺:消除压力:愉悦度:生精助育:精液质量:促进睾丸等发育:增强精子的活力 :增粗增长生生殖器官:打通海底轮:生命之根:补五脏之气不足:润六腑浊寒湿气.增强免疫力:内外坚强似铁 .补身益壮.延年益寿[Waddle][Waddle][Waddle][Waddle][Waddle][Waddle][Waddle][Waddle][Waddle][Waddle]
工作时间:早上9.30到 晚上11点
[Rose][Rose][Rose][Rose][Rose][Rose][Rose][Rose][Rose]
地址:ksl酒店对面的排屋《住家》

祝你生活愉快 🌷身体健康💞

devil_jeff
22-03-2024, 09:21 PM
Went to see Yan Zi earlier in the week..

Contact was easy via WeChat.. I messaged her early after reading she can be busy. She responded pretty quick and asked “Chinese?”. After confirming I didn’t speak mandarin and I didn’t have an issue with using translate app if needed she was OK to see me.. The limit of her English is - hello, OK, relax, bye.

She sent her address which was easy to find. It’s less than a minute walk from KSL. I messaged as I was leaving KSL and she was waiting to open the electric gate at the property.. the place was tidy but basic. Her room had a proper massage bed, towel heater and her mattress for sleeping on the floor..

She presented well, an attractive lady for her age - my guess 40’s. Slim-ish, wearing short denim shorts and a tight white t-shirt. I undressed and lay on the bed.. no shower offered but I did see one when I went to the bathroom later.

After the initial language questions I booked 90 mins as a bit of a sweetener.. she started with a back massage, which was very very good.. it was hard, deep with lots and lots of elbow work.. the back lasted for a good 40+ mins. Next legs but no touching or teasing, just a good deep massage. At the end of legs, she climbed on the table, hooked her feet under my hips and lifted them.. for 10 mins she massaged my balls, prostate from the outside with very occasional stokes up the length of my cock..

As quick as she lifted my hips she pushed them back down and massaged my arms..

Next she turned me over.. started with massaging front of legs, then climbed up onto the table and wrapped my legs behind her.. she spent a long time massaging my stomach and inner thighs, then my balls.. she pulled, squeezed and prodded my balls for a long time.. the cock massage was brief and was almost pinching the entire length up and down.. eventually she asked if I wanted a release with the universal hand gesture.. I said yes, so she moved to sit next to me and started the HJ.. her tits we’re perfect grabbing night and looked good in her tight T-shirt.. I asked if I could touch, she wanted 50RM to get them out.. I tried bargaining but she was firm.. so I took one for the team and paid.. they were a slight droop but nice and soft, nipples sensitive and hardened as soon as I touched and played.. the were too far to suck on, but I’m sure she would allow.. after all the work she’d done I came pretty quickly.. she cleaned me up with a hot towel.

She didn’t seem like a clock watcher, but we finished exactly on time..

To sum up.. if you have had a Thai Karsai, her massage is very very similar with lots of stomach, balls and prostate (external) massage. Not the same as a JG in my experience and without the pain of it.. the whole thing is very medical and not sensual or teasing/edging…

I’d probably see her again but will also keep a lookout for others.

Total: 210RM
90 min massage = 160RM
Tits out and top roam = 50RM

Her default add she sent me on WeChat was:

正宗住家按摩+抓跟
(不可以摸的哦也没有任何其他服务哦)
一小时120马币。 前列腺保养50马币
一小时半160马币
2 小时200马币。
拔罐 刮痧 40马币
📢🔊 附送耳烛淋巴📢🔊
采耳 40马币
抓跟的好处:补肾壮阳;滋补心肺:消除压力:愉悦度:生精助育:精液质量:促进睾丸等发育:增强精子的活力 :增粗增长生生殖器官:打通海底轮:生命之根:补五脏之气不足:润六腑浊寒湿气.增强免疫力:内外坚强似铁 .补身益壮.延年益寿[Waddle][Waddle][Waddle][Waddle][Waddle][Waddle][Waddle][Waddle][Waddle][Waddle]
工作时间:早上9.30到 晚上11点
[Rose][Rose][Rose][Rose][Rose][Rose][Rose][Rose][Rose]
地址:ksl酒店对面的排屋《住家》

祝你生活愉快 🌷身体健康💞

Hi bro, great to know that Yanzi was open for non chinese speaking. I'll definitely pay her a visit during my trip over again. By the way, from her message, she does prostate massage for RM50 too. Some bro might be interested in this service. They normally call it 前列腺保养.

Rusticus
22-03-2024, 10:45 PM
Removed duplicate.

Rusticus
22-03-2024, 10:47 PM

Hi bro, am interested. Pmed you alr.

BarryLim
23-03-2024, 09:25 PM
Just had another session with the friendly and nice TaoTao for 1.5 hours strong massage with authentic Juagen skills. I had many Juagen massages before, n hers is definitely one of the better ones in SG n MY.
After Juagen, u will see improvement in ur manhood, harder and last longer.
Location near KSL(1 min walk)

Massage: 9/10
Juagen Massage: 9/10

120rm for 1 hr
160rm for 1.5 hrs
200rm for 2 hrs

TaoTao
wechat id: t1729823216

el88
28-03-2024, 05:38 PM
Been trying around,
But still end up back at Jin
Maybe cause regular get better service haha.

Wechat: jin459884094

qingqun
01-04-2024, 10:47 AM

Hi bro.. can send me contact and location?

Vietbuera
04-04-2024, 08:41 PM

Pm contact please. TIA

CHECKMATE2X
08-04-2024, 01:28 PM

PM contact n location. TIA.

spuerduffy
11-04-2024, 10:36 AM
Been trying around,
But still end up back at Jin
Maybe cause regular get better service haha.

Thanks for sharing bro!

Buy1get1free
14-04-2024, 04:31 AM
Test test test test

Buy1get1free
14-04-2024, 04:34 AM

Bro, dont mind can PM the address? Thanks 🙏🏻

Vivalarity
14-04-2024, 09:26 PM
able to share contact too?

Nameless002
16-04-2024, 01:39 PM
Can pm ctc. Thanks

duriantree
17-04-2024, 09:28 AM

Bro! Able to share contact/location of this? Have the same thinking as you, health FIRST

TIA!

supershaft
18-04-2024, 08:47 AM
Any update on Jiang massage skills? Got any improvement on sensual edging?

MikeCarl
18-04-2024, 08:42 PM
Anyone have recent fr for Jiang. Can upped u too

darth.vader
18-04-2024, 09:04 PM
Paid a revisit to Amy (#33) mount austin 美丽之约. Her hard massage still the best, and HDLY damn shiokkk, albeit only for a short while. Will return!

supershaft
18-04-2024, 09:31 PM
Paid a revisit to Amy (#33) mount austin 美丽之约. Her hard massage still the best, and HDLY damn shiokkk, albeit only for a short while. Will return!

Any bus from job Sentral to her place?

Nameless002
18-04-2024, 11:28 PM

Hi an share ctc for this? Please pm me. Thanks

whitecar82
19-04-2024, 08:49 PM
This is near my working place. Can share contact? PM liao TIA

devil_jeff
19-04-2024, 09:28 PM

hi bro, pls pm ctc. Thanks in advance

Memnoch3775
21-04-2024, 05:45 PM
Bro, can I get the whatsapp from you for booking? Thanks. I went to see May yesterday.. (‘May Traditional Treatment Centre’ On Google maps and has Facebook page with contact number)

el88
22-04-2024, 10:38 PM
Thanks for sharing bro!

No worries bro. Look forward to your FR for Jin :)

For others interested in trying :

Littlebigbone
26-04-2024, 11:03 AM

Looks like u r Jin greatest fan. Hahahaha 😝😆😊
But I prefer Tao. To each his own.
YMMV.
Happy chionging.

supershaft
27-04-2024, 08:06 AM

Jin play kkj better than tao?

Littlebigbone
27-04-2024, 01:20 PM
Jin play kkj better than tao?

Just try both back to back. Own mileage is the best judgement.
But to each, his own. 😝😆😊

supershaft
27-04-2024, 02:21 PM
Back to back wait kkj head desensitise.. no good

el88
27-04-2024, 08:10 PM
Haha yea. One way to find out.

stud79
28-04-2024, 10:14 PM
Didn't realised Jin, Tao and Jiang all in the same house. Tried Jiang previously. Massage was good despite her small frame. Juagen was different from what I tried in SG. Need firmer and heavier touch in my opinion. Will try Tao next.

Littlebigbone
29-04-2024, 12:08 AM
Back to back wait kkj head desensitise.. no good

Not possible. It’s like saying a lot of fj bj or hj will desensitized the kkj as well. Sorry to say the kkj ability depends greatly on your age and health status. 🙏🙏

Littlebigbone
29-04-2024, 12:13 AM
Looks like u r Jin greatest fan. Hahahaha 😝😆😊
But I prefer Tao. To each his own.
YMMV.
Happy chionging.

Bros who pm me for Tao ctc, the info is in the first few pages of this thread. I paste here.
陶陶 WeChat t1729823216
Check directly for services and damage.
Happy chionging.