PDA

View Full Version : Batam in the afternoon

siansah
31-07-2008, 02:41 PM
first trip to batam for biz and have a few hrs to spare before RTB...so decide to go for a relaxing massage or spa..since first time, so din know the places. Ask taxi uncle to bring me to a nice spa..and in 10 mins reach there liao..so usual stuff..steam bath, jazzuzi etc...then my turn for the massage.. the gal's look is ok only..then just before the massage end, she pop the question..so I ask her how much..she say $30 for HJ..but she is average looking..so decide to negotiate with her..everntually got it for $10...shiok shiok for $10...

roslee7
31-07-2008, 03:52 PM
there is already thread for batam info, you should post it there.

hot_lizard
01-08-2008, 01:37 AM
first trip to batam for biz and have a few hrs to spare before RTB...so decide to go for a relaxing massage or spa..since first time, so din know the places. Ask taxi uncle to bring me to a nice spa..and in 10 mins reach there liao..so usual stuff..steam bath, jazzuzi etc...then my turn for the massage.. the gal's look is ok only..then just before the massage end, she pop the question..so I ask her how much..she say $30 for HJ..but she is average looking..so decide to negotiate with her..everntually got it for $10...shiok shiok for $10...

bro, can tell me the spa name?:)
many thanks

siansah
01-08-2008, 09:14 AM
sorry, new here..will look out for the right place to post next time..for the name, must go dig my cc bill...