PDA

View Full Version : LS Showbiz Production:Sweet THAI SINGER With Real Huge Boobs to "KARLA" Your Mic Away

loveseed
30-07-2008, 01:36 PM
http://i176.photobucket.com/albums/w194/loveseedthai/singerani.jpg
******** CLICK HERE FOR KARLA LIVE PICS ******** (http://i176.photobucket.com/albums/w194/loveseedthai/Karlaf.jpg)

Name : KARLA (Thai Singer)
Height : 1.58m
Stats : 35'24'35
Services : BBBJ, Frenching, CIM, GFE

Do Sms me or PM for Slots

Best Regards,
LS

DarkHorse74
30-07-2008, 01:45 PM
Bro, you make my nose bleed for 2 days in a row..luckily not my JUMBO hor! :p:D

darkdraven
30-07-2008, 07:48 PM
Haha, promise Brother LS not to be selfish about it so here it goes...

Bro LS gave me a important job of QC for a new gal in town
wow.... first time first blood!!!!

Hesitated first some more didn't see photo but what the heck, sudden
rush of blood to my cock, let's go...

Knock knock (x06 plus a phone call) finally the door open,
A cute gal standing at the door, a singer... woah....

let the rest inside be in me but to let all know,
in my personal opinion, she's beats phoenix, i know this gonna upset
some bros, but seriously, instead of having sex, i was making love,
you get it when you try her...

I tried phoenix, but karla really beats her hands down....

her service, her moaning, even a simple command of english, she takes
every single bit of effort to make you feel good...

man i can fall in love with the gal....

statics:

Boobs: 9/10 C+ very handful and soft
BJ: 7/10 good suction, slow and steady...
FJ: 11/10 in own opinion
GFE: 20/10
RTF: Already book her right bro?

She's the best Bro LS had offered me and she is a gem, so bros out
there please treat her well

Ended the session with her smiling at me asking if i was happy with
her, damn happy

QC passed!!! Chopped with gurantee and warranty Bro!!!!!

SilverFox@
30-07-2008, 10:20 PM
Took her on the 2nd day in Singapore. It's really a bonk with no regrets.
Before I continue, I hope everyone who is reading this to place some tissues on your keyboards. This is to prevent the drooling and saliva from spoiling your keyboards.

Ok, here goes. Made an appointment last night after seeing the photos. Went in, we start to have some slight talk. Bath is not fantastic as she is not an MP girl. In fact she is NOT skillful. But she gives me the best chemistry so far. The procedure of writing on, describing is some sort of weird because I really don't know how to write. I can only say that I have booked my RTF, and I will reserve FR No.20 for her. I don't normally RTF unless they are good and even for those top scores in my list, I didn't Rtf too. But this one, is not only breaking the highest score, but may eventually break the 40 star barrier which I personally have set (not for FLs). Her complexion is not very good, but her service, attitude, body, sweetness, gfe...........I think you guys better see the STARS below. I booked RTF early because I knew if I don't its going to be long queue by the time I finish this FR.

FACE: 3.3/5 Stars (?????????)
CHARISMA: 3.8/5 Stars (?????????)
BODY: 4/5 Stars (?????????)
BOOBS: 4.3/5 Stars (?????????)
ATTITUDE: 3.8/5 Stars (?????????)
PERSONALITY: 4.1/5 Stars (?????????)
GFE FACTOR: 4.5/5 Stars (?????????)
BBBJ: 3.6/5 Stars (?????????)
FJ: 4.3/5 Stars (?????????)
ADD POINTS FACTOR: 4.2/5 Stars (?????????)

TOTAL: 39.9/50 Stars

With all the (?????????), I am not a cock-teaser but she is really damn good and that good. I put (?????????) is to let you all go try her. FR is just words. Don't wank and waste, try her.

Imagine that I have never given any FL 40 Stars out of 50, she can get 39.9, its already the BEST among all. As for over 40, she should be able to break this magical barrier when I RTF before the end of this week.

loveseed
31-07-2008, 11:11 AM
Thanks bro darkdraven for the first blood FR and bro SilverFox@ for the FR !!! :p

Wow, Wow ! First time I heard you guys praised so highly for a gem...Impressive!!! :D

LS

loveseed
01-08-2008, 11:35 AM
FR on Karla by bro viperastro1

A petite lady that resembles my colleague! Wow! My brother
immediately "Majulah Singapura"! She wore a lady like dress that
make her a stunner!

In the room, she gave me a glass of water and we talk cock a bit.
She can speak very basic English. After that, I took a shower and
the action begins.

We were frenching like mad and I went further south. she did a bbbj
on me and after that my turn to paint her clit till wet. We were
fucking and frenching like real life partners! She was high and I
let my first shot by missionary. Both of us dropped dead on the bed.
It was excellent!

Went to shower to prepare the 2nd round. Sat together and change to
MTV channel. There was again RNB music shown just like when I was
with Nadine last session. Blast the music louder and I began the 2nd
round accompained by video clip by Fergie. We both went wild with
our tongue sword fighting and my cock shaving her wet pussy. I blast
my 2nd shot with her on top! Wowww! I really think I fucked my
collegue! Very satisfied!

Looks: 8/10
BBBJ: 6.5/10
FJ: 8.5/10
BODY: 8.5/10

poltergeist
01-08-2008, 11:55 AM
FR on Karla

Got to the hotel room and was greeted by a gal which looked much better than the photo. She was polite and smiling.

She undressed me and took me to the shower room (btw any large bodied bros may have difficulty squeezing between the door and the toilet to get to the shower :D )

Shower was sop. After she wash me she wash herself and i relaxed in the room.

She began with a massage (I'm usually used to massage in between rounds so began being a bit cynical about this gal tat maybe she stalling) After a thorough massage (which was v good actually) she took off her towel but then proceed to put on her underwear. 'Huh?' I thought. Didn't say anything. Cynicism growing. She then climb on top and started a bbbj. Her action is quite skilled. She turned herself sideways and I began to stroke her. After a while I took off her underwear and motioned for her to go to 69. I started painting her and boy did she respond. She increase her technique on me and I had to stop her from making me cum. I lay her on her back and paint her some more. She moaned and writhed, squeezed her own boob (fantastic boobs btw) gasping my name. She came and, panting, reached for a cd. She was so eager she had difficulty opening the wrapper! The cap went on and i entered in missionary. I pumped away and we frenched passionately. I didn't want to try any other positions as I love the sight of her moaning and her boobs jiggling and frenching her passionately, squeezing her soft well-sized boobs. I came hard. I washed up and we spent the rest of the time with her massaging me and cuddling while watching the tv. If her english was better I'd have been tempted to whisk her away to eat out and have her company more often.

She is not like the other gals who give good service - the are horny but with not much passion. Karla is horny when aroused and passionate and also has an innocence and a warm heart. Coupled with a freindly smile and exellent service will make me want to rtf for sure!

My first impression was wrong and from a cynic i became a fan. I may even run the risk of falling for her!

On the way out the auntie was vacuuming by the door. I ducked back inside. The auntie then proceed to clean EVERYWHERE around the door, even the ceiling! - I think on purpouse. I slunk out when she finally moved off!

I walked out of the hotel smiling. What a gem. I must bring Karla something when i return to her.

Thanks Bro!

SilverFox@
02-08-2008, 01:33 AM
RTF today. Need I say more? My RTF next week is booked when I am back from overseas.
She is rather fragile, can't take many humpings, so if want to enjoy, must take earlier sessions.

I never gave any FL more than 40 stars. She is the 1st to break this barrier. Compared to last trip, extra 0.4 stars awarded. This time no cock teasing by putting question marks, this time got comments.
FACE: 3.3/5 Stars (Sweet SYT looks, only flaw is complexion not so good.)
CHARISMA: 3.8/5 Stars (Very very very sweet)
BODY: 4/5 Stars (Hour glass, slim waist with big boobs)
BOOBS: 4.3/5 Stars (Big and naturals. Size 34 C)
ATTITUDE: 4.0/5 Stars (This grade I add 0.2 compared to last)
PERSONALITY: 4.1/5 Stars (Still that great)
GFE FACTOR: 4.5/5 Stars (For a moment, I thought she is my gf.)
BBBJ: 3.8/5 Stars (Long deep throat BBBJ for me)
FJ: 4.3/5 Stars (Very passionate)
ADD POINTS FACTOR: 4.2/5 Stars (Very enthusiastic)

TOTAL: 40.3/50 Stars

Don't worry, more FRs will still come from me. I don't believe in giving up a forest because of a flower. Even if RTF more times I will still bonk FLs and provide FRs.

loveseed
02-08-2008, 12:30 PM
Thanks bro poltergeist, bro SilverFox@ and bro tzaroff1234 for the FR for Karla...:p :D

Wow bro SilverFox !!! What a record breaking 40.3 Stars!!! Very Rare sia !!! Kudos !!!

LS

benjerry
02-08-2008, 02:04 PM
The Sex Siren - Horny yet Passionate - a mark above the rest

Gone into semi-retirement for a few weeks now, since the last bad experienced bonk. totally recharged and ready for new action and sms one of my fav okt - LS for Karla booking. LS asked me, not commando, ok anot? lol, such a service-oriented okt, where to find?

she reminds me of 2 gals from LS's stable - body of XO and service/efforts of phoenix!

Physical Stats:
Look: 8/10 sweet and youthful, the looks grow on you, can see abit of acne scars, but she is still very beautiful.
Boobs: 9/10 this is one of the most beautiful pair i have seen, it is still in my mind now, i think at least cup D, and not sagging, light brown nipples
Butts: 9/10 nice and tight, perky
Body: 9/10 hour glass, curvy at all the right place.

Performance Stats:
Shower/Bath: Standing shower, very SOP, for me, that is fine, as i am not there for shower, haha, so the faster she finish shower, i am actually happier, unless the gal can do alot of fun stuffs in shower like phoenix?

Massage: 7/10 very different like most bro have said, she start with massage, so i got 2 massages, before 1st shot, and after 1st shot. haha. the transition from massage is so natural, as she proceed to cat bath immediately

BBBJ: 9/10 in term of suction and deep throat, it is not the best in compared with other LS gals like Delphine, but she put in a lot of efforts and it is a long BBBJ session, and a beautiful view to admire while she is doing that. my hands are busy playing with her boobs, nipples and pussy.

Frenching: Yes, allowed, she is such a passionate kisser!
Painting/ 69: Yes, allowed, pussy no smell, beautiful looking pussy

FJ: 10/10! i have never with such a passionate session before! she is not just horny with her facial expression, she is passionate in her body language! for a minute, i thought we are in BGR, it is simply divine and connecting. she was grabbing my body with each stroke and necking lick and kisses
attention-showering-factor: 10/10, in this 1.5 hr, i am the centre of her attention, apple of her eyes, when she has a sms coming, i asked her, if she need to attend to it, she said no, that is ok, gave me a drink while massaging me.
GFE: 10/10 better than all my ex-gf combined!
RTF: very likely, i am thinking of 2 session of 3 hours with her, but i need to check my schedule if that is possible.
Ben and Jerry Cone of Approval: YES! a body to die for, and her fire of passion when she is turn on is so hot that it can melt any ice-berg, how can it not melt a cone of ben and jerry ice-cream? do not be decieved by her petite and simple gal next door look, she is a hidden sexual power house in making, ready to rock down the house.

KINGor75
02-08-2008, 06:35 PM
book a appt with karla this afternoon, 1st impression was she is more pretty then the photo..got a pair of attractive eyes, really power!! got a gd figure, b+ or c boobs, nice to bonk...
give a gd and steady bbbj, quite hard working, worth a try...
dun hav to elaborate more as there are few bros already wrote powerful fr on her..

loveseed
03-08-2008, 10:31 AM
Thanks bro benjerry and bro KINGor75 for the FRs !!!

LS

loveseed
03-08-2008, 05:45 PM
Awaiting more FRs for this Singer... :p

LS

SilverFox@
03-08-2008, 11:09 PM
Look around, no new babes to book, so my last one before I fly off coming week. Decide to cancel my next wed RTF and bring it forward. Karla again.

My apologie and please bear with me if this 3rd FR is too boring. Must write since I really did went and she is really very good.

FR repeat except that this time I only do 1 shot as I really gave out too much "water" this week. She spent half the session massaging my head and we talked for the whole hour till times up.

If you haven't try her, please kindly do try her. If she is lousy, no need to look for loveseed. Come and dispute my FR. She is very very very good. She may not be the prettiest I tried, but in terms of attitude, personality, service, is one of the best if not best.

40.3 is the best I given, I didn't add more because I don't really want to go beyond 40 in the 1st place for an FL. So she has surpassed my expectations. This week I am away, so I cannot book more RTFs, hopefully she will be back for 2nd visit to singapore.

In the room, I was offered sweets, chocolate, water, food, titbits. Even milk she ask me want or not. I say no need, she drink milk, I drink her milkies. Very creamy, bouncy, natural and erected nips.

BBBJ: 4.0/5 Stars (Long deep throat BBBJ for me)
ADD POINTS FACTOR: 4.0/5 Stars (Very enthusiastic)

Hopefully, when I am back, I hope Loveseed and the rest of the stables can bring new Girls. Don't quite like repeats. I love to try new ones. :p

SilverFox@
03-08-2008, 11:10 PM
Look around, no new babes to book, so my last one before I fly off coming week. Decide to cancel my next wed RTF and bring it forward. Karla again.

My apologie and please bear with me if this 3rd FR is too boring. Must write since I really did went and she is really very good.

FR repeat except that this time I only do 1 shot as I really gave out too much "water" this week. She spent half the session massaging my head and we talked for the whole hour till times up.

If you haven't try her, please kindly do try her. If she is lousy, no need to look for loveseed. Come and dispute my FR. She is very very very good. She may not be the prettiest I tried, but in terms of attitude, personality, service, is one of the best if not best.

40.3 is the best I given, I didn't add more because I don't really want to go beyond 40 in the 1st place for an FL. So she has surpassed my expectations. This week I am away, so I cannot book more RTFs, hopefully she will be back for 2nd visit to singapore.

In the room, I was offered sweets, chocolate, water, food, titbits. Even milk she ask me want or not. I say no need, she drink milk, I drink her milkies. Very creamy, bouncy, natural and erected nips.

Hopefully, when I am back, I hope Loveseed and the rest of the stables can bring new Girls. Don't quite like repeats. I love to try new ones. :p

dexblu
04-08-2008, 01:20 PM
h0rSeY... u tinking of having a KARLA-ok sexxion iszit ??? wanna show your JUMBOphone :eek: to her rite ???

DarkHorse74
04-08-2008, 01:29 PM
Looking at the FR's, if I don't go for a duet with Karla-oke JUMBO will hate me for life! :p:D

e707464
04-08-2008, 02:29 PM
Thanks for the bonk.

Reached the hotel early and proceed to the room. A small petite girl
opened the door.

When i finished my bath, i rest on the bed and she start to give me a massage. The massage was very good, she learned it when she was doing for her family. Singer who can massage well, wonder what other good stuff is coming. After back massage, gave me water to drink. Then i turn around, massage the hands, chest, inner legs. Then suddenly, she gave a catbath, which makes my shaft hard...
Proceed down to shaft, gave me a deeeep, slow and warm bbbj motion, with occassional using her tongue to fondle the head of my shaft. All this plus a CFM peep at me... wow, can feel all the blood bursting out at the shaft head.
Proceeded to FJ, within 5mins, shot out.

Took a short wash, laid down on the bed. I laid my head on her legs and she gave me a nice head massage and shoulder rub. The massage was so good that i forgot my second shot. But, it was good.

looks : 8 (very pretty)
body : 9 (young and proportional)
boobs : 8.5
bbbj : 8.5 (nice, with some deepthroat)
fj : 8 ( willing to satify & change position)
GFE: 200%
rtf : arranging

Dear Brothers, please have a try. She is a pretty girl with a sincere heart, and a body to die for. All other FRs have beeen very good. You will not go wrong

Bro LS, please up me..

loveseed
04-08-2008, 06:42 PM
Thanks bro e707464 for the FR for my Singer !!! Hee Hee...:p :D

LS

loveseed
05-08-2008, 02:08 PM
Looking at the FR's, if I don't go for a duet with Karla-oke JUMBO will hate me for life! :p:D

Sing Karla-oke and please don't let JUMBO hate you for life... Hahaha!!! :p :D

LS

loveseed
06-08-2008, 01:50 PM
Awaiting more FRs...:p

LS

loveseed
07-08-2008, 12:22 PM
Thanks bro tzaroff1234 for the RTF FR !!! :p

LS

dexblu
08-08-2008, 08:54 AM

WOW !!! this KTV room is getting warm n stuffy !!! :eek: where is the FR bro ??? :confused:

DarkHorse74
08-08-2008, 11:55 AM
This FR is dedicated to LS (Thank you for providing me the "power" before duet with Karla, I will return to finish up the remaining power), to Master Horny Sexy Dexy (Thank you for sending me the motivational words to cool me down....shed some tears now...sob...sob) and finally to my duet partner, Karla the greatest of all, for KC-ing me with her cute look, subwoofers BOOBIES, sweet smile, super duple excellent service, Lancome perfume and kisses on my cheeks and forehead before leaving ! :p:o

The very 1st moment I stepped into the room, I knew that it would be a long long night...for JUMBO and little me. With her transparent lacy gawn, bra-less and panty-less, it made my heartbeat increase wiht a flush of embarrassment on my face. I didn't want her to help me removing the clothes as I was worried that I couldnt even have chance to step into the bathroom. While pretending to enjoy my powerful energy drinks, I peeped at her 34B++ dantes peak..but was caught red handed by her! She ran to me and gave me bear hug - her heartbeat was fast too! I told her I need 1 minute break to SMS my Master of Toothpick coz' I was too nervous. Master replied and he trust me that I could thrust her well...with my toothpick, of course. Taking a deep breathe, I held her hand and slowly walked the bathroom. Suddenly..I wanted to wee wee (must be too nervous but luckily not pooh pooh) and she said please go ahead while she removed her gawn. JUMBO couldnt concentreate and kept on missing the bulleyes target! I thought it would be great to soak in the bathtub with her..but...no stopper!!!! (LS..are you reading???) Bo pian liao, she helped to clean up my body like me enjoying the mountain view. Finally, I couldnt resist myself anymore and we started to french while her hand was busy carrassing JUMBO's head. The feeling was so damn fantastic....like my first kiss.

I gave her signal to stop and we proceeded to the bed to continue with our tongue exercise. She slowly moved down and started attacking my PINKISH nipples..(did I say PINKISH or BLACK?). Left right, right left, non stop until it finally reached the most southern part. She gave a very slow and sensual BBBJ while looking at me once in a while. I told her I didnt want to look at her coz it made me feel very shy :o. She turned herself into 69 without my approval and of course how could I disappoint this cute little girl. I gave her a licking good service until she had to stop her BBBJ and moan with high tunes. I couldnt believe it, my face was all wet..not with my saliva, but her pussy juice. I knew I had to start my thrusting lesson before I regret. She sat right on top of me and slowly moving up and down. I slowly increased my speed and she started to squeeze her mountains. I pushed her hands away coz I wanted to have a good view on how these 2 mountains clashing with each other. I lifted her up with JUMBO still very much intact to her and started to bonk her! OMG...me still standing..haizzz must be LEGBULL!!! I put her down on the bed and continue to thrust her. Finally...finally...it was time to be puppies and after few rounds of thursting, I surrendered myself with high tune! Arrggghhh...how come so fast? I quickly picked up my phone and text my Master again - Interval.

We washed up ourselves and back to the bed. I hugged her very tightly from behind and gave her few minutes of massage too. She was very happy with it and wanted to do the same for me - but I declined. I just wanted to spend more time to hug and look at her. We TCSS...and started to really understand each other - UNBELIEVABLE...we talked live lovers and little me kanna KCCCCCCC liao. Goot time always ends fast and I asked her whether she could sing a song for me. She was very shy and kept on sticking out her tongue. While I was ready to go, she asked me to sit on the bed...and...she hugged me. She said "I sing a song for you ok - How Do I Live Without You". My heart melted and JUMBO shed some tears of happiness. I told her if she extends her stay, I would be a TORTOISE if I don't go come back again. She said she would do something to me that she has done to others before - she kissed both my cheeks and forehead before I walked out from the room. I sang for her..."How Do I Leave Without You..How Do I DO Without You...."

I left a sad man with tears of happiness and another dried up day... with the hope and prayer that she will still be here when I am back to the shore next week.

Key stats (don't ask me why because the chemistry between us sexploded):-
Look: 10/10
Boobs: 10/10
Frenching: 10/10
BBBJ: 9/10
FJ: 10/10
Service: 20/10
RTF: Dont ask JUMBO, ask me!

P.S. Master Dexy - me was daydreaming just now, couldnt concentrate to give you a good early report.. You disciple sincerely apologize to you. :D

dexblu
08-08-2008, 12:18 PM
This FR is dedicated to LS (Thank you for providing me the "power" before duet with Karla, I will return to finish up the remaining power), to Master Horny Sexy Dexy (Thank you for sending me the motivational words to cool me down....

eh ?? i oso gave u a frenly reminder to down some LegBull mah !!!

... I peeped at her 34B++ dantes peak..but was caught red handed by her! She ran to me and gave me bear hug - her heartbeat was fast too! I told her I need 1 minute break to SMS my Master of Toothpick coz' I was too nervous. Master replied and he trust me that I could thrust her well...with my toothpick, of course.

paiseh... paiseh... me tot u still waiting for ur KTV room...

...Suddenly..I wanted to wee wee (must be too nervous but luckily not pooh pooh)....

strange old habits die hard !!! why everytime u see the gal of your dream u wanna pee huh ???

...I thought it would be great to soak in the bathtub with her..but...no stopper!!!! ...

i was waiting for your call leh... i will gladly volunteer my left palm to act as a stopper and my right palm to help caress KARLA b00bs if both u and her are OKe with it !!!

...Finally...finally...it was time to be puppies and after few rounds of thursting, I surrendered myself with high tune! Arrggghhh...how come so fast? I quickly picked up my phone and text my Master again - Interval.

JUMBO sipeh ho tong hor ??? i still recall vividly wat u sent to me !!! Tio SUPER KC LIAO !!!!

....We TCSS...and started to really understand each other - UNBELIEVABLE...we talked live lovers and little me kanna KCCCCCCC liao.

since both of u reali understand each other, go back today to show her how JUMBO can still UNDER_STAND, tall, hard & proud !!!

THIS HAS TO BE THE BEST SEXperience for YOU, EVER !!! Super HIGH ratings !!! Kanna SUPER KC !!! U made me SWEAT juz reading your FR !!!

So... u gonna RTS (return to sing) or juz leave for your trip ??? If u juz leave... i will book a slot with KARLA and ask her to sing "Kiss n Say Goodbye" juz 4 u !!! :D

DarkHorse74
08-08-2008, 01:27 PM
THIS HAS TO BE THE BEST SEXperience for YOU, EVER !!! Super HIGH ratings !!! Kanna SUPER KC !!! U made me SWEAT juz reading your FR !!!

Sweat because your camp is too hot izzit? Soli lo. :p

So... u gonna RTS (return to sing) or juz leave for your trip ??? If u juz leave... i will book a slot with KARLA and ask her to sing "Kiss n Say Goodbye" juz 4 u !!! :D

Tomolo morleng leaving liao...sigh...and today still nursing "injury" from yesterday :o Sing for me is ok, but not Kiss and Thrust for me !!! :mad:

dexblu
08-08-2008, 01:48 PM
i nid your permission and blessings b4 me dare book the ktv room bro...

i promise to ask her sing to you... she noe u as JUMBO oso ?? :confused:

at most i will peek n accidentally touch her b00bs nia... if she grab me microphone... i will RESIST (although it's proven that RESISTANCE is FUTILE) :p

bro... leave her with me... u noe that i can THRUST !!! ... erh... wat i actually mean was... u can trust me !!! :D

hmmm... will she use my microphone to sing "Kiss n Say Goodbye" juz like your avatar ??? .... *sorie* dirty thots running thru me mind nia *sorie*

DarkHorse74
08-08-2008, 02:04 PM
i nid your permission and blessings b4 me dare book the ktv room bro...

i promise to ask her sing to you... she noe u as JUMBO oso ?? :confused:

at most i will peek n accidentally touch her b00bs nia... if she grab me microphone... i will RESIST (although it's proven that RESISTANCE is FUTILE) :p

bro... leave her with me... u noe that i can THRUST !!! ... erh... wat i actually mean was... u can trust me !!!

hmmm... will she use my microphone to sing "Kiss n Say Goodbye" juz like your avatar ??? .... *sorie* dirty thots running thru me mind nia *sorie*

Ok, you got my blessing for solo not DUET. Me scared that later she sees your mic she will forget my toothpick liao :D. You make me think of her again...haizzz... should I see her today? :rolleyes:

dexblu
08-08-2008, 02:16 PM
Ok, you got my blessing for solo not... :D. You make me think of her again...haizzz... should I see her today? :rolleyes:

I'm sorry that it took so long to see
KARLA will be 4ever OKe
I'm sorry that it took so long to speak
But u are going for a trip
I'm sorry for reminding u of her
For the enjoyment that you felt
Just a H0rNy JUMBO trying to have fun
KARLA will never let you down
Even though the blame's on you [3x]
I'll take that blame from you

And you can put that blame on me [2x]
You can put that blame on me
And you can put that blame on me

loveseed
08-08-2008, 02:18 PM
This FR is dedicated to LS (Thank you for providing me the "power" before duet with Karla, I will return to finish up the remaining power), to Master Horny Sexy Dexy (Thank you for sending me the motivational words to cool me down....shed some tears now...sob...sob) and finally to my duet partner, Karla the greatest of all, for KC-ing me with her cute look, subwoofers BOOBIES, sweet smile, super duple excellent service, Lancome perfume and kisses on my cheeks and forehead before leaving ! :p:o

I left a sad man with tears of happiness and another dried up day... with the hope and prayer that she will still be here when I am back to the shore next week.

Key stats (don't ask me why because the chemistry between us sexploded):-
Look: 10/10
Boobs: 10/10
Frenching: 10/10
BBBJ: 9/10
Service: 20/10
RTF: Dont ask JUMBO, ask me!

Wow !!! Thanks bro JUMBO DH74 for the SUPER POWER FR !!! This must be the highest scores from you man!!! Hee hee...

Btw, my apologies for the long overdue Power legbull !!! Wahaha!!! :p:D

LS

DarkHorse74
08-08-2008, 02:21 PM
I'm sorry that it took so long to see
KARLA will be 4ever OKe
I'm sorry that it took so long to speak
But u are going for a trip
I'm sorry for reminding u of her
For the enjoyment that you felt
Just a H0rNy JUMBO trying to have fun
KARLA will never let you down
Even though the blame's on you [3x]
I'll take that blame from you

And you can put that blame on me [2x]
You can put that blame on me
And you can put that blame on me

Thank You Master! I will sing for Karla! :D:p

DarkHorse74
08-08-2008, 02:48 PM
Wow !!! Thanks bro JUMBO DH74 for the SUPER POWER FR !!! This must be the highest scores from you man!!! Hee hee...

Btw, my apologies for the long overdue Power legbull !!! Wahaha!!! :p:D

LS

She is simply the best..no Karla, no Ok. Long overdue Power legbulll...not expired legbull hor??!! :eek: Later, I cannot even find my toothpick for taking expired legbull. :p

loveseed
09-08-2008, 10:29 AM
She is simply the best..no Karla, no Ok. Long overdue Power legbulll...not expired legbull hor??!! :eek: Later, I cannot even find my toothpick for taking expired legbull. :p

Bro, new fresh one lah, wahaha !!! :p :D

LS

loveseed
09-08-2008, 08:30 PM

Best Regards,
LS

loveseed
10-08-2008, 05:59 PM
Awaiting more FRs... :p :)

LS

loveseed
11-08-2008, 01:28 PM

Best Regards,
LS

dexblu
12-08-2008, 09:30 AM
She is simply the best..no Karla, no Ok....:p

paging for JUMBO DarkH0rney H0rSeY74.... :D

:D kArLa F0rEvEr 0ke !!! :D

DarkHorse74
12-08-2008, 11:35 AM
paging for JUMBO DarkH0rney H0rSeY74.... :D

:D kArLa F0rEvEr 0ke !!! :D

Little me is back with the JUMBO mic...ready to rock and roll, twist and shout with Karla-oke again! :o

dexblu
12-08-2008, 11:53 AM
Little me is back with the JUMBO mic...ready to rock and roll, twist and shout with Karla-oke again! :o

WEL-CUM back !!! :D now tat u are well relaxed n rested... dun strain too much n hurt your back while TWISTING n TURNING ur JUMBOphone in kArLa-...0ke... ??? :p

remember to warm up 1st with a few short n light thrusts hor... btw... I FINISHED ALL YOUR LEG-BULLs !!! HAHAHA !!! tricked ya !!! :D

DarkHorse74
12-08-2008, 11:56 AM
WEL-CUM back !!! :D now tat u are well relaxed n rested... dun strain too much n hurt your back while TWISTING n TURNING ur JUMBOphone in kArLa-...0ke... ??? :p

remember to warm up 1st with a few short n light thrusts hor... btw... I FINISHED ALL YOUR LEG-BULLs !!! HAHAHA !!! tricked ya !!! :D

You SABO me :mad:, me no legbull how to shoot???!! Got to run and grab 1 dozen now!

dexblu
12-08-2008, 12:01 PM
You SABO me :mad:, me no legbull how to shoot???!! Got to run and grab 1 dozen now!

...paging for SIS LS...

we have one h0rNy and ANGRY DaRk H0rSeY with his JUMBOphone !!! :eek:

QUICK !!! REO REO get kArLa for DH74 n he will be 0kE !!! :D

DarkHorse74
12-08-2008, 12:09 PM
...paging for SIS LS...

we have one h0rNy and ANGRY DaRk H0rSeY with his JUMBOphone !!! :eek:

Master, you will be answerable if Karla sings out of tune and is pitchy later..coz the MIC is too small :o:(

loveseed
12-08-2008, 01:26 PM

After few days, hope JUMBO mic is still working and as powerful as before... Ha ha... :p

...paging for SIS LS...

we have one h0rNy and ANGRY DaRk H0rSeY with his JUMBOphone !!!

Ya Ya Ya Sis LS !!!!! Jumbo already got his slot lor...but not sure enough time to get legbulls... Hee hee... :p

LS

DarkHorse74
12-08-2008, 02:53 PM
Ya Ya Ya Sis LS !!!!! Jumbo already got his slot lor...but not sure enough time to get legbulls... Hee hee... :p

LS

Sis LS, my eyes are all swollen n puffy now... I am dehydrated from crying... I have no more tears and bullets left !!!! (Master Dexy, sounds familiar to you??? :p) Give me back my Legbull!!! I misfired 1 shot and cannon was jammed during 2nd shot - no thanks to my missing Legbull :mad:. I want another Karla-oke slot for revenge! :D

juayboy79
13-08-2008, 08:13 AM
Here the my promised FR on Karla

First time trying Bro loveseed Gal. Was eating BK when i suddenly had the urged to bonk as i fantasise about my boss giving me a BJ. SMS bro and asked about Karla. Bro LS sms 10pm slot.

Upon reaching, SMS Bro LS for room number and was then proceed to the room. Pressed the door bell and was greeted by a smiling gal with a nicely neat bun hair. I say not bad as i let myself into the room.

She then help me to take my bag off. After that, she went to the bathroom and i stand in front of the TV coz was atracted to the show she watching. She came out and offered me a glass of water. Took it willingly, she tend asked me to go for shower.

She help me strip to my Bday suit. after that she strip herself and i would say she has a nice set of fruits, just like my boss. Shower was ok to me.

After shower, i relax outside while she shower herself. She came out and asked why i sit on the floor. I say i used to it. She then pulled me up and asked me to sit on the bed. She then offered me massage. Her massage was ok better if she do oil massage with that fruits of her.

Halfway through the massage, she asked to be excused and went to the toilet. She came out after five minutes. She apologised and i asked you go for a smoke? She asked how i know as she tried her best to masked the smoke smell. I told her, say the lighter when she was showering me. she said sorry, i say it okay and told her i got some thing better to smoke . She smiled and say i very naughty. She pushed me on my back and continue massage. After a while she stroke my little bro before giving me a blow.
Her blow was good. As she blow, i explored her body with my hands and tongue. Finally got to her clam and start to finger it. She got one sensitive clam .

After sometimes, she capped me and slowly ride me. A quiet gal but i have to say she does try to enjoy her session and also try to please you. Her moan was nice. The riding speed variation was nice. She really tried to milked me out but i always have problem with FL, not being able to cum. After some time, she stop and lay on top of me. why never cum. i say i dun noe. after that i turn her aorund and play with her fruits. Gave it a good painting and sucking and hearing her moaning was a turn on. After that, she continue to suck my didi and play with her clam.

After a while, she leaned over and asked my to give her a doggie. I say. im not that good with doggie. but i tried. Gave her and i have to say this, she has one of the best, doggie pounding ass arund. and finally i cum.

After that, we cuddle and she sat on my lap and we chit chat and joke. I still can't get my hands of her fruits and her clam. Finally Bro LS called her. Time's up. SO SAD. before i leave the room, i asked her to give me a tit- slap on my face and she smiled and gave me a couple of slap with those wonderful fruits. We said goodbye and I left as a sexsastified man.

Overall, i have to agreed with other bros that had tried her, she is a real gem.Other bro yet to try, must try. Ah one more thing, she started out as a quiet gal but slowly she grows on you and what i say, the tye of gal u need to warm up. we ended up talking like friends.

Ratings:

naughtyness / Wildness: 9/10 new
GFE: 10/10
BBBJ: 8/10
Personality:9/10
Service:10/10
Shower:7/10
Overall: 10 stars.
RTDF Yes provided my bithy boss don't send me outstation again. But definetly RTF if bro LS bring her back to our shores.

dexblu
13-08-2008, 09:22 AM
Sis LS, my eyes are all swollen n puffy now... I am dehydrated from crying... !!!! (Dexy, sounds familiar to you??? :p)

***:eek:gasp:eek:!!! ***

Halfway through the massage, she asked to be excused and went to the toilet. She came out after five minutes. She apologised and i asked you go for a smoke? She asked how i know as she tried her best to masked the smoke smell....

Bro juayboy79,

What did u do or showed to KARLA that made her so nervous :confused: that she had to go for a puff to calm her nerves down before commencing with any SEXtion ??

DarkHorse74
13-08-2008, 10:20 AM
Bro juayboy79,

What did u do or showed to KARLA that made her so nervous :confused: that she had to go for a puff to calm her nerves down before commencing with any SEXtion ??

Must be the gigantic..ORGAN! :eek: She also went to toilet during my 1st visit, but she was laffing in the toilet (must be the toothpick again).. not puffing...:o:(

loveseed
13-08-2008, 11:01 AM
Sis LS, my eyes are all swollen n puffy now... I am dehydrated from crying... I have no more tears and bullets left !!!! (Master Dexy, sounds familiar to you??? :p) Give me back my Legbull!!! I misfired 1 shot and cannon was jammed during 2nd shot - no thanks to my missing Legbull :mad:. I want another Karla-oke slot for revenge! :D

Here the my promised FR on Karla

Ratings:

naughtyness / Wildness: 9/10 new
BBBJ: 8/10
Personality:9/10
Service:10/10
Shower:7/10
Overall: 10 stars.
RTDF Yes provided my bithy boss don't send me outstation again. But definetly RTF if bro LS bring her back to our shores.

Thanks bro Jumbo DarkHorse74 for the RTF FR and bro juayboy79 for the FR !!!

LS

loveseed
13-08-2008, 05:33 PM

Please don't cry Jumbo Horsey... Will give you back your legbulls when you return for your revenge showdown... :p

LS

loveseed
14-08-2008, 11:20 AM

Best Regards,
LS

loveseed
14-08-2008, 05:52 PM
Upping...:p:D

LS

dexblu
15-08-2008, 10:00 AM
Upping...:p:D

LS

:eek:WOW !!! HORNEY LS !!! UPPING ??!! FR PLEASE !!!:eek:

loveseed
15-08-2008, 12:51 PM
:eek:WOW !!! HORNEY LS !!! UPPING ??!! FR PLEASE !!!:eek:

Wahaha !!! Don't misunderstood lah !!! Upping thread lah !!! :p

LS

loveseed
15-08-2008, 07:37 PM

Best Regards,
LS

girllover
16-08-2008, 03:21 AM
she isn't a perfect beauty. her facial complexion is not as ideal, she has quite a large patch of light accident mark on the outside of one of her thighs, she has a quite a big tatoo on the back of her shoulder. yet, despite all that, i am greatly charmed by her.

though the look of her in her photos looks quite ok to me, it is far from the attractiveness of her in her true self. she has a very pretty face, each and every features on her face looks adoring, individually or together as a whole. i like her the moment i set eyes on that face.

it is more of her subtle movements that captures my heart, the way she smiles, the way she shies, the way she cares, the way she roll her eyes, all so beautifully executed that exudes great charm.

she kisses like a lover, gently with great passion, with her soft lips and her soft agile tongue, a truly great sensation.

she has a great slim body that looks extremely attractive from all angles, young and smooth and soft. it is a great pleasure simply just by admiring her walking around in the room with that gorgeous body.

one of the great highlights of her will definitely has to be her BIG gorgeous boobs. they look extremely nice, feel smooth and supple and springy, something that is not going to be easily forgotten by many i am sure.

she puts great effort in performing her blow jobs, gently and patiently with great suction for a good length of time without any hint of tiredness or displeasure.

i am a man who adore good looking pussies and my god, she has a gorgeous looking pussy, very young looking, very soft, very light coloured and very clean cut. it seems untouched, untainted, a magnificent view.

i seem to make a lot of "ohhh" sound in this session as we caressed and as i moved from the top to the bottom of her body. first, the beautiful face which i uncontrollably blurted "ohhh you are so pretty". next, the big gorgeous boobs which i only managed to say "ohhh" and my mouth was busy licking and sucking them ever since. then comes the smooth body and thighs which whenever my mouth is not kissing it, it murmurs "ohhh". lastly, the magnificent pussy which whenever i look at it, i go "ohhh.....".

i would definitely feel amiss if all of the above exists and the sex is disappointing.

it is an intensely pleasurable affair making love to her, feeling the extreme softness of her pussy slapping against the base of my manhood and her soft smooth body with that big boobs gliding against mine, seeing the erotic expressions and frowns on her face and listening to her high-pitch moans and cries as her extremely extremely sensitive pussy is being pumped deep and hard.

every once in a while, a girl appears that challenges the "one girl once" principle that i so loyally uphold since quite a while ago, she is one such girl, a girl with great beauty, great body and great character.

AND yes, she sings well.

loveseed
16-08-2008, 11:29 AM
Thanks bro girllover for the FR !!! :p

LS

loveseed
17-08-2008, 05:07 PM
Awaiting more FRs...:p

LS

loveseed
18-08-2008, 01:00 PM
Last day to sing Karla-oke !!! Hurry up bros who has yet to sing Karla-oke or RTF !!! :p :D

LS

DarkHorse74
18-08-2008, 01:12 PM
Last day to sing Karla-oke !!! Hurry up bros who has yet to sing Karla-oke or RTF !!! :p :D

LS

Are you referring to me??? :(:o JUMBO is not a good singer and alwayz sings out of tune, I do not want Karla to leave the shore with nightmares and dislocated jaws !

dexblu
18-08-2008, 01:21 PM
Are you referring to me??? :(:o JUMBO is not a good singer and alwayz sings out of tune, I do not want Karla to leave the shore with nightmares and dislocated jaws !

WOW bro DH74... u are a real thoughtful guy !!!

It just wouldn't be right to let KARLA leave our shores with a dislocated jaw due to YOUR stuffing of JUMBOphone :eek: into her mouth !!! :D

DarkHorse74
18-08-2008, 02:18 PM
WOW bro DH74... u are a real thoughtful guy !!!

It just wouldn't be right to let KARLA leave our shores with a dislocated jaw due to YOUR stuffing of JUMBOphone :eek: into her mouth !!! :D

Master Horney why you alwayz suan me one?? My JUMBOphone is only goot enough to stuff into her nose :eek::o.

loveseed
18-08-2008, 03:53 PM

Hahaha!!! What you think ??? Wait till neck long long already... Btw, is "JUMBO MIC" working ??? :D :p

LS

loveseed
13-10-2008, 04:23 PM
Dear Bros, the Thai Singer is back !!! Bookings start now !!! :p

LS

loveseed
13-10-2008, 08:44 PM

Click here to view "KARLA" Latest Pics : http://i394.photobucket.com/albums/pp28/loveseed8/_Karla_fro.jpg

***** Sms me or PM me for Bookings *****

loveseed
14-10-2008, 04:49 AM
Now awaiting more FRs !!! :p

LS

loveseed
14-10-2008, 12:11 PM
:D :p

LS

loveseed
14-10-2008, 03:00 PM

Click here to view "KARLA" Latest Pics => http://i394.photobucket.com/albums/pp28/loveseed8/_Karla_fro.jpg

DarkHorse74
14-10-2008, 04:41 PM
It has been a long rest for JUMBO while little me is drowned with unbelievable workload. However, JUMBO was rudely awaken yesterday by LS's message as he was told that his favourite singer is back to the shore. :D

Without thinking further, little me gave JUMBO the greenlight to go and sing with Karla-ok. The moment when little me stepped into SSDC..the view and atmosphere looks so new to little me. I was a bit nervous as it was like a virgin visit for me.:o Ting tong..ting tong..bo lang open the door but I could hear clearly someone was walking in the room. My heart beat was even faster and breathing was heavier, while calling LS whether he gave me the right plate number or not. Finally, the door was opened and toing (X2)...the familiar boobies were there to greet me with her smiley face.

She couldn't resist herself from hugging and kissing me all over my face. She still looks as stunning as she used to be, except this time she was warmer than her last visit. While helping me to remove my shirt, we went into very heated tongue fight. I grasped for air while she grabbed my hair. :p

I asked her to take a break for shower, before the fight became even more heated. She led me to the bathtub and asked me to sit down - but JUMBO didn't take the instruction at all as he stood up all the way. She helped to clean every inch of my body while keep on teasing my nipples. Once a while, she would pull my face close to her neh neh and rub my back (new tactic). How could I resist myself from not sucking them? Of coz, I did.

As soon as we were back to the bed, I completely lost myself to her. She attacked me like a hungry wolf, from frenching, cat bathing and BBBJ, not forgetting using her boobs to rub JUMBO. At this juncture, JUMBO was damn ready for real action. As little me was busy entertaining her neh neh, she helped JUMBO to wear raincoat. She was on top of me, riding like a professional jockey while little me was below, sucking her neh neh like a baby. After a while, we were in missionary position. Her groaning and moaning became very loud until I had to slow down my pace. Finally, we turned into my favourite doggie style and there's where I released all my overdue bullets. As I was still busy releasing the bullets, Karla contracted her vagina to make me feel like I had to start my Rd 2 straight away.

I looked at the watch - it was a long Rd 1 - and I requested for a short massage before going for my shower. She was a bit upset knowing that I had to rush back to office, but I promised her it would not be the first nor the last from JUMBO.

Key stats, please refer to my last FR. Unbelievable body with killing boobies.

dexblu
14-10-2008, 06:18 PM
I looked at the watch - it was a long Rd 1 - and I requested for a short massage before going for my shower. She was a bit upset knowing that I had to rush back to office, but I promised her it would not be the first nor the last from JUMBO.

Bro DH74... WELCUM BACK !!!

now me continue for u your FR ok ??? :D

... as i galloped away in the hot afternoon sun... i was thinking to myself... i should have told KARLA... "I'll be BACK !!!" :cool: :p

loveseed
14-10-2008, 08:01 PM
It has been a long rest for JUMBO while little me is drowned with unbelievable workload. However, JUMBO was rudely awaken yesterday by LS's message as he was told that his favourite singer is back to the shore. :D

Thanks bro JUMBO Darkhorsey for the RTF FR !!! :p Finally you are back in action too !!! Hahaha!!! :D

LS

loveseed
15-10-2008, 12:42 PM

Click here to view "KARLA" Live Pics => http://i394.photobucket.com/albums/pp28/loveseed8/Karlaf.jpg

loveseed
15-10-2008, 03:56 PM
KARLA - oke ?? :p

Best Regards,
LS

DarkHorse74
15-10-2008, 05:40 PM
Bro DH74... WELCUM BACK !!!

now me continue for u your FR ok ???

... as i galloped away in the hot afternoon sun... i was thinking to myself... i should have told KARLA... "I'll be BACK !!!" :cool: :p

I told Karla I will be back with my Grandmaster Dexy for threesome! :eek::D

loveseed
15-10-2008, 07:16 PM
I told Karla I will be back with my Grandmaster Dexy for threesome! :eek::D

That's good news sia !!! Wahaha !!! :D :p

LS

loveseed
16-10-2008, 12:15 AM
Awaiting more FRs !!! :p

LS

loveseed
16-10-2008, 12:04 PM

Click here to view "KARLA" Live Pics => http://i394.photobucket.com/albums/p...ed8/Karlaf.jpg

loveseed
16-10-2008, 03:51 PM
:cool: :p

LS

loveseed
16-10-2008, 07:08 PM
It's Karla-oke Time !!! :p

LS

loveseed
17-10-2008, 04:21 AM
Now awaiting more FRs !!! :p

LS

loveseed
17-10-2008, 11:43 AM

Click here to view "KARLA" Live Pics => http://i394.photobucket.com/albums/p...ed8/Karlaf.jpg

loveseed
17-10-2008, 03:45 PM
:D :p

LS

loveseed
17-10-2008, 06:53 PM
Ups !!! :p

LS

loveseed
18-10-2008, 10:36 AM
Now awaiting more FRs... :p

LS

loveseed
18-10-2008, 01:39 PM

SilverFox@
18-10-2008, 05:34 PM
No.37 spot goes to Karla again as she is back.
I think total all in all this is my 5th visit just on her alone.

I think I can only summarise the main important points. She has a set of racks. Big ones, natural, soft and nice nipples to lick on.
She gives you the very good gfe treatment that one is looking for. And its not only because I made many RTFs. I had all this in even on my first visit. At the same time, testimonials from many others having the same as what i had is a sure way of finding a good gem among the many girls currently in SBF FL Dome.

Lastly, I left my watch behind. Luckily its my watch, not my heart as I never bring my heart when I go cheonging. (anyway, got it back already)

Among the so many operators I go to, I must strongly recommend Loveseed's stable, as to me, the most humble and most willing to take in feedback from customers. In short, he is my favourite operator among so many in SBF.

So guys, what are you all waiting for?

(Stars for reference)

loveseed
18-10-2008, 10:51 PM
Thanks bro SilverFox@ for the RTF FR !!! You also one of the best bro around !!! Cheers !!! :D :p

LS

loveseed
19-10-2008, 11:44 AM
:) :p

LS

loveseed
19-10-2008, 04:39 PM
Awaiting more FRs !!! :p

LS

loveseed
19-10-2008, 09:03 PM

loveseed
20-10-2008, 10:36 AM

LS

loveseed
20-10-2008, 12:58 PM
UPS !!! :p

LS

loveseed
20-10-2008, 05:53 PM
Now awaiting more FRs...:p

LS

loveseed
20-10-2008, 09:57 PM

loveseed
21-10-2008, 10:02 AM

Best Regards,
LS

loveseed
21-10-2008, 01:28 PM
;) :p

LS

loveseed
21-10-2008, 06:53 PM
Now awaiting more FRs... :p

LS

benjerry
21-10-2008, 08:37 PM
hmm, not sure why, but recently, i have difficulty accessing and posting in sammyboy.

there is my 2 x RTF FRs on this loveliest gem of all times, please refers to my FR of her first visit earlier in this thread. so now, i only like to rate the following 2 factors

Passions: 10/10
RTF: YES! planning for the third time!

loveseed
22-10-2008, 09:17 AM
Thanks bro benjerry for your RTF RTF RTF FRs and your benjerry ice-cream cone of approval !!! :p

LS

loveseed
22-10-2008, 01:26 PM

Click here to view "KARLA" Live Pics => http://i394.photobucket.com/albums/pp28/loveseed8/Karlaf.jpg

loveseed
22-10-2008, 05:11 PM

LS

loveseed
22-10-2008, 10:34 PM
Awaiting more KARLA-oke FRs...:p

LS

loveseed
23-10-2008, 11:23 AM

loveseed
23-10-2008, 03:38 PM

LS

loveseed
23-10-2008, 08:16 PM
Upsszzz!!! :p

LS

loveseed
24-10-2008, 02:16 PM

loveseed
24-10-2008, 04:34 PM

LS

loveseed
24-10-2008, 07:05 PM
Ups!!! :p

LS

loveseed
24-10-2008, 09:25 PM
Awaiting more FRs!!! :p

LS

loveseed
25-10-2008, 04:46 AM
Karla Forever Ok !!! :D :p

LS

loveseed
25-10-2008, 10:19 AM

loveseed
25-10-2008, 02:26 PM

LS

loveseed
25-10-2008, 06:22 PM
Upszzz!!! :p

LS

BoLiang
25-10-2008, 09:39 PM
well, once again, LS stable are fast proving to be good, affortable and enjoyable. My thanks to Director LS for the pleasant times so far. Pls let me know when she is back.

Karla has fulfil my sexual fantasy of bonking a girl with real big boobies. :D. Writing this FR as I think she is 1 of pleasant ladies that doesnt fake stuff and such. Hope this will do her some justice cause she is like quite under mentioned here.

Reached her place and was greeted by a lady, slightly different from the live picture. Prettier in person due to her small build and fairer skin tone. She was abit daze, I was puzzled but didnt press the issue. She went to get the water ready and offered me a shoulder massage which is decent. TCSS with her to break ice and got to know abit of her background.

Shower was SOP and I got out first. She requested for 5 mins as she went to bath herself fully. haha..while she was drying her hair, got to know she slept at 5am cause watching some drama discs with her "sisters". Woke up at 1.30am and didnt manage to bath when I arrive. Used the time to chat with her. Catbath was ok but she felt like she hasnt "woke up". So, no choice, asked her to lay down and painted her to get the gears warmed. The bonk was good, really, when she is warmed up. Went into a few positions, she was wet and accomodating. Ended the action in mish and she cleaned me up and we chatted til times up.

Looks: 6.5/10
Boobs: 10/10 (i wonder if i can ever find boobs to match hers)
BBBJ: 6/10 (maybe still sleepy)
GFE: 9/10 (a girl that isnt afriad to chat on her past and problems. I quite like to chat with her)
FJ: 9/10
RTF: sure when shes back

**Separate issue: to the 2 SBF bros who wans her attention, pls do not put her in a spot ba. Shes quite troubled by it. Take it easy and keep it away from her ba..just feedbacking on her behalf, pls dont zap me for it**

poltergeist
25-10-2008, 10:20 PM
**Separate issue: to the 2 SBF bros who wans her attention, pls do not put her in a spot ba. Shes quite troubled by it. Take it easy and keep it away from her ba..just feedbacking on her behalf, pls dont zap me for it**

So popular huh? I got no chance :(

Got really bad flu so cannot revisit yet. Hope I improve before she go. Saw her last Monday - Heaven!!

loveseed
26-10-2008, 12:01 PM
Karla has fulfil my sexual fantasy of bonking a girl with real big boobies. :D. Writing this FR as I think she is 1 of pleasant ladies that doesnt fake stuff and such. Hope this will do her some justice cause she is like quite under mentioned here.

Thanks bro BoLiang for the FR !!! :p

LS

loveseed
26-10-2008, 04:02 PM

LS

loveseed
26-10-2008, 09:21 PM
Ups !!! :p

LS

SilverFox@
27-10-2008, 01:17 PM

Confirm its not me who wants her attention.:o
Yeah, she is still bit young to handle such issues. SYT mah. :)