PDA

View Full Version : Stud 100...

razo
28-07-2008, 10:19 PM
Any Bros knows where to get this spray or website to purchase so that can tahan LONGER.....:):)

proffessor_x
29-07-2008, 11:46 AM
yo bro,

dun think u can find in Sg liao.
seems that it is banned here.
even the *indian god oil* (in tor sin yew) oso not available long time liao

fenwick
29-07-2008, 08:23 PM
Have seen it at this MaMa stall at the cross junction of Arab street and North Bridge Rd. ( next to golden landmark hotel ) but already few months back. And also another MaMa stall in geylang but forget which lor. ( i think it,s between lor 18 and lor 20 ):confused:

kim-seng-heng
29-07-2008, 10:42 PM
Bro better dont try this ban item. HSA has not approve it.:)

humpcheepang
30-07-2008, 07:48 AM
Bro better dont try this ban item. HSA has not approve it.:)

Dun know Y suddenly this banned and that banned!

I saw that Stud a few months back. Some stores told me that Magic Tissues also kena banned, yet my friend got it from Geyland mama store. :rolleyes:

proffessor_x
30-07-2008, 09:23 AM

I was oso wondering why?
think it contain lidocaine, maybe too much tat we can bonk longer and hence
affects the productivity of stinkieland :)

old_yet_horny
30-07-2008, 09:44 AM
Any Bros knows where to get this spray or website to purchase so that can tahan LONGER.....:):)

TS... My advice is not to try this spray...

:cool:

Hagrid
30-07-2008, 10:23 AM
Good advice bro :)

Steadyman1
30-07-2008, 12:30 PM

I saw that Stud a few months back. Some stores told me that Magic Tissues also kena banned, yet my friend got it from Geyland mama store. :rolleyes:

There are cases where ppl die after taking "Prolong" medicine and this is where the ban starts.

ika_tomas
30-07-2008, 12:40 PM
Okay - Time to debunk some myths here.

Stud 100/Indian God Oil/Various other Sprays: These are not orally consumed enhancers. Yes, I'm sure they have not been approved by HSA, BUT - what these sprays do is basically act as a low grade contact local anesthetic so as to prolong the act of fucking.

I'm quite certain there are no adverse side effects when used properly - unless of course you go like spray the whole bottle at one go, then please hor, dun complain if u can't feel anything. RTFM brudders, RTFM......

Been using it on and off for quite literally years - basically since I started to chiong HC. No adverse effects to date. Believe they are still available at your local MAMA.

Cheers!

t123
30-07-2008, 12:44 PM
better not I took that Ginseng candy, nb, went thru some shit for a while. Dont try.

Frankiestine
30-07-2008, 01:49 PM
i thought this type of tahan long long kind of spray or medicine has been around for centuries...back in the early 80s when i still very very young man already heard about it...got this old man in his 60s who visit GL once a week and told me he used this to tahan long long....but personally i dun like cos sort of numb your dick...like that cannot feel the shiok sensation...defeats the purpose of bonking..

proffessor_x
30-07-2008, 02:20 PM
*better not I took that Ginseng candy, nb, went thru some shit for a while. Dont try.*

============================================

think the spray is ok as u apply it topically.
just like those sports spray when you have muscle pull (YOKO YOKO)

you are not goin to ingest it.
still dun know why it is banned.

old_yet_horny
30-07-2008, 06:16 PM
The first time I tried Stud was when I was merely 15yo...

I found this in my parent's bathroom 1 day while I was shitting in that bathroom.

Out of curiousity, I sprayed abit and tested it wanking at Samatha Fox's live size poster...

WTF!!

My right hand cramped and my dick sored for the rest of the week due to "working too hard" to make myself cum...

If any bro who tried this on his dick for FJ... Good luck to the gal and yourself...