PDA

View Full Version : Story: A Twist of Fate

Frankenstein77
22-06-2022, 01:01 AM
I am Frank, a typical guy born into a typical Singaporean family. My family is not well off, my starting point is lower than most people. I have a normal degree from our local U, which in today’s terms, is more common than common.

My biggest pride and achievement is having my girlfriend Yumi. She is our school belle. Being able to win her amongst all the rivals was an amazing feat for a simple guy like me. That feat is enough to make me the target of jealousy of all male species in college.

Our relationship has always been steadfast. From the day we became a couple in Year One, till we graduated from college after 3 years, Yumi has never ever bothered with any of the flies swirling around her every single moment of our college life. I would consider her to be a perfect girlfriend, my biggest pride.

When we graduated, it just seemed natural that we get married. I was 24, Yumi 22. That was the happiest moment in my life, to be able to marry my dream girl.

Our life was full of hope then. Graduated. Newly married. Ready to take on the world. There was an opportunity then for us to be our own bosses, so we jumped onto the entrepreneurial journey. It was tough but very fulfilling for the both of us. Being able to work hard together for our future, and we are the best partners, be it in life, work or personal. Yumi complements me perfectly and we never had any serious disagreement.

By the 4th year of our business, our company has grown to a respectable size. We even had our own patent for the digital platform that we have built. That’s when the big opportunity came. A Shanghai conglomerate offered to buy our patent and company for an offer we could not refuse. We took it up and uprooted to Shanghai as part of the deal, for us to pioneer and develop the patent and platform for the China market.

That’s how we landed ourselves in Shanghai, being the famous Singapore young couple that made it in the huge Chinese market.

When everything seemed to be going so well for our lives, disaster struck. Our ignorance and naivety caused all our years of hard work gone down the drain. We lost everything overnight. Our company, our patent, our money, our platform, everything became the property of our acquirer. We were left penniless and even got into legal case with some local partners there.

I was 30 then. Yumi 28. Stranded in a foreign land and could not leave due to the lawsuit. Totally broke. I was on the verge of breaking down. That’s when I met Jack again.

Frankenstein77
22-06-2022, 01:31 AM
Jack is my longtime buddy since young. Same primary school and secondary school. Best friends since then. After secondary school, he went to Poly while I went to JC. After his army, he went overseas to China to pursue his dreams. That’s why he has never met Yumi eventhough he was my best buddy.

Jack has become a very famous social influencer and streamer in China. While I would think I am quite a decent looking and pleasant guy, Jack is one whom you would describe as very good-looking and charming. He has a sunshine boyish looks and a cheerful personality. That’s probably why he can be such a popular streamer now.

When Jack heard about what happened to me in China, he immediately came to look for me when I am at my lowest point in life.

“Hi you must be Yumi. Wow I didn’t know Frank has such a pretty wife. Bro, you are power man.”

“Hah, you are too kind Jack. I am already past the teens girl age. Been a long time since I heard someone say this of me.”

“Eh eh eh, stop joking around. Help me move the luggage.”

Although we have not met in years, our brotherhood have never changed. I can feel at ease with Jack and joke around with him. Other than Yumi, Jack is my soulmate and best buddy in life. And I am most grateful to Jack for extending his helping hands to us at our lowest point.

Jack has invited us to stay at his swanky condo unit at the city area of Shanghai. It is a very luxurious penthouse unit atop the skyscraper.

“Bro, you must be doing very well. How much can you make as a streamer?”

“Hah bro, you interested to join me ah? Well, around S$20K a month la”

That’s how we moved into Jack’s house. We are penniless and jobless now, so this is a most kind gesture that we can get.

That first night when we are lying on bed in Jack’s house, I hug Yumi tightly.

“Dear, don’t worry. I am alright. This is only temporary. I know you will bounce back. I have faith in you. And now you have a good buddy to help us tide over this period. I can tell Jack is a nice guy and a good friend.”

I know Yumi is consoling me. But being a man, I just cannot accept the fact that all my hard work has gone down the drain after so many years. And I cannot even give my most wonderful wife a proper home. We only get to stay in such comfort because of other people’s kindness. I feel like a total loser.

"I love you Dear. Let's sleep"

We hug each other to sleep. It has been a while since we can have such a restful night.

When I open my eyes the next morning, I cannot see Yumi beside me. I check my phone. It’s 8.20 am. Where is Yumi so early in the morning?

sytchioshiok
22-06-2022, 01:51 AM
Interesting opening, camping for update :D

fun888
22-06-2022, 02:07 AM
Promising story .... please continue TS :)

funfox
22-06-2022, 07:30 AM
Interesting start…camping for updates and guessing that Jack got to jack yumi :D

Masterl23
22-06-2022, 07:53 AM
Camping for more updates.

otamay
22-06-2022, 08:14 AM
Nice start, camping here for more interesting updates please.

Frankenstein77
22-06-2022, 12:14 PM
A beautiful sight greets me when I open the bedroom door.

There she is, my beautiful Yumi. Back facing me, she is washing some dishes at the kitchen sink. On the table is a nicely spread of breakfast - sandwiches, porridge, egg omelette etc. Jack is sitting on the chair, gleefully eyeing the food.

“Morning Dear you are awake. Just nice for breakfast.”

“Eh bro, quick. Let’s have breakfast. I am famished just looking at the spread. It smells so nice. Sis, I never expect you are such a good cook.”

“Aiyo, these are just simple dishes. I hope you don’t mind me meddling with your kitchen.”

“Not at all. A bachelor like me, you don’t know how much I have wished for someone to prepare meals for me like this. Bro, you are so fortunate to have married sis.”

“Aiyo I can prepare for you everyday now if you like.”

The moment Yumi says that out, she realizes that it doesn’t sound right. I understand her kind intention. Now we are free loafing in Jack’s house. The least she can do is to at least help out with the chores around the house. But saying out loud like this, it seems awkward and Yumi immediately has a slight blush.

I go to the washroom to quickly brush my teeth.

Their friendly banter continues at the backdrop. While I am happy that my wife gets along well with my buddy, it does send some red alert signals to my male ego-centric brain.

Even though Jack is my best buddy and I know his character, he is still a man. Being a man myself, I would think I know how all men think. Especially when they are faced with a pretty girl like Yumi. I have faith in Yumi. During all the time we have been together, there are countless men, whom are much more eligible than me, that have courted her. Rich second gen guys, smartest beings in our university, tall handsome sports team captains….. Yumi has always stick with me ignoring the advances from all of them. As for the reason why Yumi chooses me, all I can say is, love has no reason. When fate decrees it’s yours, it’s yours. If not, I can never explain why I am able to marry such a perfect lady.

Yumi, even at her age 28 now, is still a lavishing beauty. Probably not the model kind of beauty, more of a sweetie pie of beauty. Standing at 1.55m, she is a petite girl. Her unblemished flawless white complexion would make one think of the current day Snow White. Although Yumi is short, that doesn’t compromise her figure. In fact, she has an hourglass figure with a 34C stacked onto her small frame. Yumi’s eyes are beautiful. When she is sad, there is tinge of melancholy in her eyes that you just want to hold her in your arms and protect her. When she is happy, there is a radiant glow in her eyes that will melt your heart. When she smiles, her eyes will have a twinkle that will make you smile together. She has the most infectious smile that cheer everyone around her. There is a Chinese saying that says, “a fairy who doesn’t feed on the mundane world offerings”. Yumi has that angelic glow around her.

For any man who sees Yumi, the holy mind will see her as an angel. But all men have a devil mind. I am a man too so I know. The devil mind will think of how good it would feel to bed her. I know because before she becomes my girlfriend, every male specie that I know, have spoken, be it blatantly or subtlety, that they would do anything just for a chance to sleep her. And I know Jack would feel the same too. Because he is a man.

Frankenstein77
22-06-2022, 12:18 PM
Disclaimer:

This has been adapted from a Chinese erotic story I have read before and I really love the story. Hence I am trying to rewrite it in English for reading pleasure here. Hence pls pardon me for those who have read it before. I am trying my best to write it from memory and in a different language. It is not easy at all so pls be patient with me :)

silver5surfer
22-06-2022, 04:03 PM
Disclaimer:

This has been adapted from a Chinese erotic story I have read before and I really love the story. Hence I am trying to rewrite it in English for reading pleasure here. Hence pls pardon me for those who have read it before. I am trying my best to write it from memory and in a different language. It is not easy at all so pls be patient with me :)

Camping. Up 18 points to support you

Zemcome
22-06-2022, 05:56 PM
Do keep your story coming! :)

brothersummer
23-06-2022, 12:48 PM
Keep it up bro! I hope u will finish translating this steamy story. Many author here hv no problem of initiating a story but most of them hv difficulty of finish it

inlandtaipan
23-06-2022, 12:51 PM
Camping for more~

Shiofukis
23-06-2022, 03:49 PM
Disclaimer:

Send us the link or the Chinese title..:p

sexcision
23-06-2022, 04:07 PM
Maybe just Google translate the whole story than correct the story? Maybe faster? Haha just a suggestion so we dun have to wait that long

Frankenstein77
23-06-2022, 07:35 PM
Nothing much happens for the rest of the day. Jack is out for most of the day to discuss some advertisement stuff with his sponsors while we unpack our stuff and settle into Jack’s house, the place to be our new home for now.

After another sumptuous dinner prepared by Yumi which Jack gobbles up happily, we settle back to our respective rooms to rest for the night. Jack has a live streaming to start at 9 pm so he locks himself in his room with all his computer, microphones and stuff.

I am already in bed with the lights out when Yumi slips in quietly beside me. I can smell her nice scent from her just shampooed hair. I roll over to meet her, wrap an arm around her body and pull her close to me. I can feel her gentleness through the satin of her nightie. I drop my head to the back of her neck and nibble it gently, run my hand down her body contour, over her hip and thigh and then back up over her tummy and rest my roving hands on her full breasts.

“Dear, aren’t you tired from all the unpacking today?”

Without answering Yumi verbally, I reply through my actions. I am now kissing the side of her nicely scented neck as my hands roam over her twin breasts, tenderly kneading and squeezing them, using my thumb and index finger to tweak her erect nipples through the fabric of her nightie.

Yumi heaves out a huge breath in muffled silence. One thing about Yumi is that she is very conservative when it comes to making love. As much as I would love to hear her moan or to give me a blowjob, Yumi has never done that. Her deep breathing is as much as it can get as a sign of her arousal.

I gently roll her over onto her back and run my hands from her angelic face, down her breasts, over the sides of her slim waist, and down to her hip area. With one swift movement, I pull down her matching satin panty.

“Let me show you how much I love you” I whisper into her ear, moving myself down her body.

The scent of Yumi is intoxicating. I breathe in her womanly aroma and let my tongue trace a path from her clit down between her engorged lips to her hot and wet hole. I lick and suck at her vagina savoring the taste, feel, and smell of her sex. My tongue swirl around her pussy gently, causing her to buck her hips against my face.

“Dear it’s dirty there”

Again, without answering her, I thrust my tongue as deep inside her as possible. I start to write the alphabets A to Z using my tongue onto her clitoris and in between, suck the innermost region of her vagina deeply into my mouth. Without any warning, Yumi explodes into a climax that rocks through her body, with her back arched and her pussy pushed into my mouth. I earnestly suck every drop of her love juice hungrily. Nothing in this world tastes better than this.

Our two bodies join in its union and start to move together with a life of their own. I stroke in deep, slow strokes at first relishing the tight hotness. Yumi takes in every inch of our rod and squeezes it with her gentleness. She wraps her arms around me and scratches my back with her fingernails. Soon our hips are moving and rocking in tandem.

The room is now filled with our love-making sounds…….the deep breathing, rocking bed, muffled moans, body hitting body….. The sexual tension is building up in the air. Yumi’s hips are moving up to meet each of my thrusts which are increasing in speed and power.

Our breathing become quicker and quicker, just like our movements. Both of us are now staring into each other’s eyes in lust and love. With one last thrust, I let go of the tension that has been built up over and over again. I can feel my hot semen splashed out deep into Yumi. I let out a groan of satisfaction and give Yumi a deep kiss.

I put Yumi into a comfortable position and plant a few short kisses onto her forehead.

“Dear you sleep first. I will just grab some water from the kitchen”

I open our door and close it gently behind me. I suddenly feel something sticky on the floor on my feet.

The living room lights is off so it’s quite dark. I look over to Jack’s room. His room is dark from under the door as well. Looks like his live streaming has ended and has turned in for the night.

I move silently over to the switches and on the lights for the living room. I examine the sticky patch that I have stepped on again. It is a small sticky patch of stain that seems to have been just wiped. It must have been wiped in such a haste that it is not totally cleaned off.

My eyes uncontrollably moved onto the door to Jack’s room. A thought that I do not wish to have, just comes into my mind inevitably. I move my head slightly downwards and closer to the patch of stain.

It’s the smell of semen. That unmistakable smell that every man is familiar with.

That realization stuns me for a moment. There are only 3 persons in the house. Me and Yumi are making love in the room. The only possible culprit left is Jack.

The scene inevitably flashes into my mind. Jack has been eavesdropping on our love-making and masturbating himself right outside our room. I am not sure how long he has been listening outside, but it’s certain that he is so excited that he has ejaculated right outside our door.

And the person he is jacking himself off to……… my beautiful innocent Yumi

ILoveV
23-06-2022, 07:51 PM
Good story! Continue pls

kirkchee
23-06-2022, 08:04 PM
Nice story, camping for more updates. :)

otamay
28-06-2022, 08:53 AM
Jack is eyeing on Yumi.

Camping here for more juicy updates please.

Frankenstein77
28-06-2022, 04:07 PM
The sunlight is shining through the window.

“Guys, breakfast is ready! Do you guys want to wake up and have your breakfast first?”

Both our doors open in unison.

“You guys are surely buddies. Even the wake up tempo is the same!”

Yumi is teasing the two of us cheekily.

At the dining table having our breakfast, Yumi is proudly showing off the breakfast spread she has prepared for us and happily chatting away. I steal a few quick glances towards Jack. Can sense his sense of guilt and he is avoiding looking at Yumi straight. I have decided to keep mum about last night though. In a way, I can empathize with him and he has not done any real harm to any of us as well.

After a while, Jack seems to have settled his unease and appears to be more normal.

“Bro, this is one of my sponsors. I know the boss very well. Here’s his name card. I know you are looking for a job and I happen to know they are looking for a Digital consultant as well. A perfect match here.”

“Ah I know this company. They are big. I would love to give it a try if given the chance.”

“Great bro. Let me give him a call now”

Frankenstein77
28-06-2022, 04:08 PM
I wear my smartest suite and leave for my interview, leaving Yumi to be alone at home with Jack. There is this tinge of worry at the back of my mind that Jack might be up to something no good, with him being alone with Yumi.

I trust Yumi totally. All these years being together, I know her character very well and can trust her completely. But Jack? He is my best buddy and he is a good guy. Even at times like this, he is the only person that actively lends us a helping hand. I shouldn’t be thinking of him that way. But the image of him jacking himself off right outside our bedroom last night while listening to our love-making sounds, just keep popping up in my mind.

The interview went very smoothly and I was hired on the spot. Probably thanks to Jack who has laid the ground for me. It is a huge relief to have found a job so soon. I will be able to slowly get back on my feet again.

I immediately call Yumi to tell her the good news. She is so happy and I can hear her sharing the good news with Jack at the background. Jack is shouting congrats to me at the back and saying we shall have a good feast tonight to celebrate. While I am glad that Yumi has hit off so well with Jack in such a short time, there is a certain level of jealousy that is building up within me.

As my mind is wandering off about the thoughts of Yumi and Jack being at home everyday while I go out working, my eyes fall upon an advertisement leaflet pasted randomly on the bus-stop stand. It is an ad for a hidden surveillance cam for home use.

I call the number on the leaflet.

Frankenstein77
28-06-2022, 04:08 PM
When I reach home, there is no one at home. Where could they be at such time? Suddenly my unease comes back again. I immediately call Yumi.

“Dear, you are back? Me and Jack are at the supermarket. We are preparing for a feast at home tonight to celebrate your new job. We would be back in around 30 minutes.”

I feel so silly and ashamed of myself to have doubted Yumi. Good, I have around 30 minutes. I quickly take out my new purchase from my briefcase and get to work.

It is really a big feast prepared by Yumi for the three of us. Plenty of seafood like crabs, prawns, mini lobsters, clams, scallops….. and plenty of China white wine – the highly concentrated hard liquor that makes whiskey and cognac pales in comparison in terms of its alcohol concentration.

“Bro, you need to get yourself used to the Chinese white wine. How can you not hold your liquor well after all this time in China?”

One glass after another.

We feast for 3-4 hour that night. Good food, strong wine, great companions, lots of laughter and chatter. It has been a while since we are so carefree and happy. I am really grateful to my buddy Jack.

SadioMoney
28-06-2022, 05:17 PM
Great updates TS, hoping to read more! :)

Frankenstein77
28-06-2022, 05:51 PM
My head is hurting. I open my heavy eyelids. I am not in my room. Instead I am sleeping on the sofa. There is a blanket covering me and a glass of ginger tea on the side table. Probably left there for me by Yumi to reduce my hangover.

The surrounding is still dark. I look at the clock on the wall. It’s 5.10 am.

I take a sip of the ginger tea to quench my thirst. Must have really drunk too much last night. I don’t even recall how I ended up on the sofa. My bladder is full from the whole night of drinking so I rush to the common toilet to relieve myself.

After a quick wash up, I look around the living room. The leftover food, plates and the empty glasses are still all over the dining table. Both the bedrooms are closed.

I walk over to my bedroom and gently open the door. A strong whiff of intoxicated air spews my nose. At the same time, an alluring sight befalls me.

Yumi is sprawled on her side across the bed. The blanket is churn into a bundle and stuck between her legs. The bed sheet is in a mess. It seems like a battle of sort has taken place on the bed.

I am stunned at the sight. Looking at myself, my attire seems to be neat and tidy as compared to the state of the bed. It is apparent that I am not in the room last night with Yumi. So how did the bed get into this state? Is it Yumi herself who got into this mess in her drunken state? Or could it be……

My head is still hurting. I don’t want to think any further. I walk with a slight wobble to the bed and pull the blanket from between her legs. I cover her with the blanket and leave the room.

My mind is in a mess. The hangover makes it worse with a spinning and hurting head. I need to calm down and try to recall what happened.

I walk over to Jack’s room. I pin my ears onto the door. I can hear snoring. Jack seems to be deep in sleep just like Yumi. I want to open Jack’s door but decide against it.

My handphone is on the dining table. I take it and sit down on the sofa. Subconsciously I on my phone without any reason. I have an unread message.

“The first 12 hours of recording set has been completed and stored on the cloud system”

Ah I almost forgot about this. I go onto the browser and enter my login details. I have installed three pinhole cameras in the house. One looking at the living room. One for Jack’s room. One for my own room.

I retrieve the recording for the camera 1. The images of the living room with the dining area is very clear. It captures our dinner last night.

sixitis
28-06-2022, 08:16 PM
Camping for more good updates

redarrow
28-06-2022, 11:15 PM
Great writing TS, looking forward to your next chapter.

sytchioshiok
28-06-2022, 11:41 PM
Moment of truth coming soon :D

Klingon
29-06-2022, 12:15 AM
Waiting for more

diputs1269
01-07-2022, 12:18 AM
I retrieve the recording for the camera 1. The images of the living room with the dining area is very clear. It captures our dinner last night.

Camping for the recordings, cheers!

Klingon
01-07-2022, 03:32 AM
Anymore updates TS?

hayle123
01-07-2022, 04:14 PM
Nice story bro, please keep going

otamay
03-07-2022, 09:46 AM

Camping here for the moment of truth to be revealed.

webroll
03-07-2022, 12:45 PM
Super cliffhanger TS*clenching my teeth* , hopefully will get an update on the truth from you soon

Smackboi
03-07-2022, 03:35 PM
Keep going bro

callsign22
03-07-2022, 05:30 PM
Great share TS, looking forward to more updates!

Klingon
03-07-2022, 07:03 PM
Very well written, hoping for more

westernwind
04-07-2022, 01:57 AM
Very well written, hoping for more

Same here as well

Frankenstein77
05-07-2022, 04:58 PM
The quality of the hidden camera is really good: the images are of high resolution and even the sound recording is crystal clear. This has cost me the main bulk of my leftover money but it seems like money well spent for now.

We are drinking happily away, coupled with the constant jokes and chatter. I can still remember all these scenes from last night. I fast forward the recordings to a few hours later. By then, all three of us were in a drunken stupor, especially me and Jack.

I fast forward another hour. That was when I started to lose consciousness and I don’t recall whatever happened after that. My upper body was now slumped onto the table, with my right hand still trying to hold onto the glass. Jack was no better. His whole body was slouching onto the back of his chair with his head hanging towards the back. He was totally wasted as well.

Yumi was drunk but she was considerably more sober than the two men. Yumi stood up from her seat and tried shaking me to wake me up.

“Dear wake up. Go back to room to rest.”

Obviously that didn’t have any effect on me. My petite Yumi tried to hold me up my putting my right arm over her shoulder. She was struggling to hold onto my 90 kg frame with her 45 kg size. That’s a tall order for any girl. We managed a few steps before we wobbled sideways. Yumi was trying her best not to let me fall down, but my drunken body was simply too much for her to bear. We stumbled a few more steps before she put me down onto the sofa. I was now slumped onto the sofa just beside the dining table.

Yumi was panting and catching her breath beside me. She knew she had to give up trying to bring me into the room by herself. She walked to the toilet and came back with a wet towel in her hand. Yumi wiped my face with the towel and tried to wake me up again, but to no avail. By this time, can see that the alcohol was taking over Yumi as well, as her steps were getting more wobbly.

Yumi gave up trying to bring me to the room. She went into our room and brought out the blanket to cover me on the sofa. She also prepared the glass of ginger tea and left it at the side table beside where I was sleeping, worried that I would be thirsty when I woke up, and that would probably help to sober me up.

Yumi walked over to Jack and tried to wake him up as well. Again, he was as dead as me. Same thing, my very gentle and caring wife, prepared another glass of ginger tea and left it on the dining table for Jack. With that, Yumi stumbled back to our bedroom. From the way she walked, she would soon be knocked out as well. Just a matter of time.

I switch out camera 1 on the Living room and change to camera 2 showing our bedroom. Yumi wobbled into our room and closed the door behind her. But the door didn’t manage to latch on and swing backward slightly, with it being at a half closed position. Being a person who is very particular about cleanliness and hygiene, the fact that she didn’t go to bathe and clean herself up, was a big indication that she was almost gone as well. Yumi stumbled to the wardrobe and grabbed the nearest nightie on hand. That was the same one we had sex the other night.

Yumi changed out her current clothings and threw the T-shirt and shorts onto the floor, draped the nightie over herself and stumped onto the bed. At that very moment, she knocked out.

She didn't even off the lights. She was too drunk by now.

Frankenstein77
05-07-2022, 05:26 PM
I put on dual screens to monitor camera 1 and 2 at the same time and keep fast-forwarding to find any further movement.

At around 2 am, Jack woke up from his chair. It must have been uncomfortable for him to be sleeping on that chair. He shook his head a few times to try to sober himself. He got out from his chair and rushed to the toilet. Understandably he must be high tide from all the alcohol.

After he came out from the toilet, he scanned around the surrounding. He saw me on the sofa and gave a little chuckle. By now, my blanket had been kicked off onto the floor. My buddy walked over to me, picked up the blanket and draped over me again. The room was cold because Yumi left the air-con on for us.

Jack walked back towards his room. Just as he was about to turn the knob on his door, he paused. He noticed that the lights in our bedroom was on. He walked a couple steps to his right to check on our room. At the half opened door, he stopped in his track. His line of sight was fixed intently towards our bed.

The view was alluring. Yumi was lying flat down on her stomach, with her legs facing the door. The latin silk nightie dress was pulled up high midway her thigh. The legs were slightly opened, giving a narrow view between them. I could not see the view between the legs from the camera. But I can imagine how that looks like. From the recording earlier on, my wife was wearing a matching pair of plain white bra and pantie. Her nightie is silky white in colour with a latin shine. This is the perfect combination for an upskirt really.

With Yumi’s flawless fair complexion and beautiful legs, I can only imagine what is going through Jack’s mind at that point in time. That view up between Yumi’s legs and just below her cute round butt covered by the smooth silky latin.

want0nmee
05-07-2022, 05:54 PM
Wah lao.... Need more updates bro...

spaman7
05-07-2022, 06:00 PM
I put on dual screens to monitor camera 1 and 2 at the same time and keep fast-forwarding to find any further movement.

At around 2 am, Jack woke up from his chair. It must have been uncomfortable for him to be sleeping on that chair. He shook his head a few times to try to sober himself. He got out from his chair and rushed to the toilet. Understandably he must be high tide from all the alcohol.

After he came out from the toilet, he scanned around the surrounding. He saw me on the sofa and gave a little chuckle. By now, my blanket had been kicked off onto the floor. My buddy walked over to me, picked up the blanket and draped over me again. The room was cold because Yumi left the air-con on for us.

Jack walked back towards his room. Just as he was about to turn the knob on his door, he paused. He noticed that the lights in our bedroom was on. He walked a couple steps to his right to check on our room. At the half opened door, he stopped in his track. His line of sight was fixed intently towards our bed.

The view was alluring. Yumi was lying flat down on her stomach, with her legs facing the door. The latin silk nightie dress was pulled up high midway her thigh. The legs were slightly opened, giving a narrow view between them. I could not see the view between the legs from the camera. But I can imagine how that looks like. From the recording earlier on, my wife was wearing a matching pair of plain white bra and pantie. Her nightie is silky white in colour with a latin shine. This is the perfect combination for an upskirt really.

With Yumi’s flawless fair complexion and beautiful legs, I can only imagine what is going through Jack’s mind at that point in time. That view up between Yumi’s legs and just below her cute round butt covered by the smooth silky latin.

well written, thanks bro.

jwzx
13-07-2022, 12:52 AM
Support TS!

HighKa
13-07-2022, 12:54 PM
Please updates :D

sytchioshiok
13-07-2022, 08:48 PM
Getting juicier, update please TS :D

otamay
16-07-2022, 08:31 AM

Oh no, Yumi is in a vulnerable position.
Is there anything going to happened to her?

Camping here for more juicy updares please.

WhiskyCoke
16-07-2022, 05:20 PM
Very good story, camping for more updates :)

juneta
16-07-2022, 10:13 PM
Bro TS, please continue your story :D

edmondjtan
17-07-2022, 03:52 PM
Solid story

Frankenstein77
18-07-2022, 06:39 PM
Guys,

Thanks for the support! sorry for the late update as I thought the response was lukewarm hence I didn't bother to check back.

If this story is well received, I will try my best to update faster.

Frankenstein77
18-07-2022, 06:39 PM
Jack was in a daze now, with his eyes fixed onto Yumi’s body contour.

From the screen, I could see Jack’s agonized facial expression clearly. His eyes were locked in a dreamy, yearning glaze. His throat seemed dry as he was swallowing his saliva very slowly. His face was slowly turning red. He seemed to be in heat.

Jack stared into the room for eternity. Suddenly he turned and looked towards my direction. Without any warning, Jack gave himself a tight slap onto his right cheek with his hand. He turned his door knob and went into his room.

With that, I heave a sigh of relief. I am glad that Jack is able to control himself. I can see from the screen that Jack did not switch off the lights in his room. By right, he should off the lights and turned in to bed.

Out of curiosity, I switch to camera 3.

Jack was lying in his bed now, with the blanket drawn over his lower body. However the blanket was held up high with his arms. His left hand was holding onto his phone and he was staring into his phone. From the camera angle, I could not see his screen. His right hand was under the blanket out of my sight but I could make out that his hand was moving very fast under the blanket.

Jack was masturbating. It must have been the image that he just saw moments ago. That very alluring and sexy image of my wife in lying on bed in her nightie with her legs opened in front of him. He must be jacking off to that image in his mind. It was also obvious what he was staring at in his phone.

Suddenly his hand motion stopped and he kissed his phone. “Yumi I want to fuck you!”

Jack put down his phone onto the bed on his side. I zoomed the camera to focus onto the phone. Not very clear, but I could vaguely see that it was a photo of Yumi in the living room, dressed in a simple T and shorts, side facing the camera. Her body contour and slender white legs were captured perfectly in the picture. Jack must have sniped a photo of Yumi during the day time without her knowledge. Was that done to satisfy his pervert desires at times like this?

Jack seemed to pull up his shorts under the blanket and he flipped the blanket over. He took his phone and sprung out of bed.

Without any hesitation, Jack walked out of his room. He walked straight to me and squatted beside my sleeping figure on the sofa. He gave me a few shake. “Frank, Frank, wake up. Are you ok?”

Jack waited a few more moments to see if there was any response from me. Satisfied that I was dead drunk asleep, Jack stood up and walked towards Yumi’s room.

He pushed open the door gently and closed it slowly behind him.

Inside the bedroom, Jack called out softly, “Yumi, Yumi”

Yumi seemed to be deep in sleep as well. The room was so quiet that her deep breathing could be heard. Jack walked to the bed side and kneel down in front of Yumi’s legs. Jack was now looking directly between her half opened legs. He pulled his shorts and underwear down to his thigh and his right hand started stroking his rod. Jack is huge! His cock is definitely longer and thicker than mine. In fact, it was as big as those that I have seen in those Westerner porn movies. I didn’t expect him to be so well stacked.

His left hand moved very slowly and gently onto her right thigh in front of him. The hand started to caress very softly along the unblemished fair skin. That touch must be so good that I could see his dick twitching slightly in his hand.

After a few moments, Jack stopped and stood up. With his dick still exposed, he seemed to be deep in thoughts. He walked to the side edge of the bed and slowly crept up onto the bed. He was lying down alongside Yumi now, to her right. Propping his body up using his left elbow, Jack used his right hand to gently pull down the right nightie strap off her shoulder. Her bra was now in full view.

The right hand slowly but firmly cupped itself over the bra cup over the right breast. It must have felt full and soft to the touch. The hand slid across to the left side and slid underneath the bra cup. Jack was holding Yumi’s left breast in his hand now. He stopped and held his hand there to savour the moment. The back of his hand pushed up against the bra cup slightly so that his thumb and index finger could play with her nipple more.

At this juncture, Yumi gave out a soft moan.

Jack froze. He totally froze still. It seems like time and space had frozen at this point.

Yumi was still in deep sleep and she tried to turn her body sideway as Jack’s touch must have sent some sensation to the sleeping body.

Sensing Yumi’s turning motion, Jack withdrew his hand very quickly and rolled off the bed in one swift movement.

Jack stayed low on the floor for a few seconds. Only when he was certain that Yumi was still sleeping, he stood up again.

Jack seemed to be scared stiff by the commotion and he stood there hesitating what to do next. His cock was still rock hard hanging and swinging in front.

It seemed that he did not dare to risk any more by touching Yumi again. He seemed to found some new treasures on the floor on the other side of the bed. It was the T-shirt and shorts that Yumi changed out earlier on in her drunken state.

Jack took the shorts and sniffed it. It must have smelt good to him because he continued to hold them against his nose and mouth. He was now standing at the side of the bed, facing the back of Yumi as she was now lying on her side. His left hand was holding Yumi’s shorts to his nose and his right hand was tugging furiously again on his rod.

The tugging continued and became more ferociously and he was pushing his face into her shorts now. This continued for the next 5 minutes and you could hear his breathing becoming faster and faster. Suddenly he threw away the shorts onto the floor and his left hand pulled up the hemline of the nightie and grabbed her butt. His right hand held onto the base of his cock and thick white cum came spurting out.

The cum was so fierce that it splurted all over the place. Onto the bed, her butt, her nightie, her hand, her exposed thigh.

Jack must have felt so good at that moment of ejaculation. Using my wife’s body and shorts of course.

ILoveV
18-07-2022, 08:44 PM
Support! Good story bro

maddof
19-07-2022, 12:16 AM
Very nice story TS, camping here :D

funfox
19-07-2022, 07:43 AM
That’s awesome bro Frankenstein77. Keep the. Post cumming please. Thanks 🙏🏼

manhattan
19-07-2022, 01:40 PM
Waiting for more update

Steventan
19-07-2022, 01:52 PM
TS, great write up
Support, support.

otamay
20-07-2022, 01:06 AM
Camping here for more juicy updates please.

madog
29-08-2022, 02:20 PM
Another nice story died.
TS, come back.

zombiezone
29-08-2022, 02:25 PM
Excellent story TS

toothsaber
29-08-2022, 03:21 PM
please continue

toothsaber
29-08-2022, 03:22 PM
updates please.

PurpleWater
29-08-2022, 04:13 PM
Camper on duty!

Donnybrook
29-08-2022, 05:33 PM
reading while on guard duty

Donnybrook
29-08-2022, 06:35 PM
love the plot

gankokyou
04-09-2022, 04:23 PM
reading while on guard duty

Test test test ..... test new thread while on guard duty?