PDA

View Full Version : How to increase the amount of cum?

walkingtwilight
09-06-2022, 12:26 AM
Any brothers how to "strengthen" your come amount? My partner keeps complaining that I cum too little

kt88_2
09-06-2022, 09:22 AM
Any brothers how to "strengthen" your come amount? My partner keeps complaining that I cum too little

Mine opposite is partner complain alot even on 2nd round,lol,diff person doff expectations

Phython1
09-06-2022, 02:19 PM

I think the typical conventional method recommended by my friends is to eat more "mutton" over your diet. Heard it was effective, but I did not try it as not necessary for myself.

fallen11
09-06-2022, 02:52 PM
drink more water before sex
do not cum for the few days before sex
edging and not cumming

tankerkit
11-06-2022, 03:47 PM
my understanding is rest, water and good diet. during the deed you try to control going to cum stop change position dont cum like building up blueballs

blackstar69
12-06-2022, 09:07 PM
Many factors like sleep , shake to many time out , enough fluids and age . Sine says eating certain food or supplements can increases the volume .

funmeister
13-06-2022, 12:07 PM
drink lots of water!

Roulette5
15-06-2022, 02:58 PM
Abstain 1 week. Sleep good, eat heathy.

johnleee
22-06-2022, 05:24 AM
Try googling Cum Holy Grail.. it's a supplement stack - mostly Lecithin, L-Arginine, Pygeum, Ginseng, Maca, Zinc - that some people swear by...

https://thunders.place/male-supplements/holy-grail-of-cum-load-increase.html

(That's 200 over pages of discussions on the Cum Holy Grail stack!)

I've used it myself and found that it helped for a while, but then again, I'm ah pek already and wank off daily, have a very unhealthy lifestyle of late, so it's back down to a dribble again... Like what many said, stay healthy, don't wank too much, lots of water, kegel exercises (do it while driving or taking transport), are other factors too...

Yod4
22-06-2022, 08:48 AM
Take zinc and sunflower lecithin supplements.
Personal experience is that it will make you shoot thick ropes of cum lol.

secretlurker88
26-06-2022, 11:15 PM

hey bro, any brand to recommend?

and also, how many days of this before seeing effect?

last time I took zinc + sunflower. but maybe the brand was not good, and it was damn nasty taste..zinc tasted bad. well both tasted really bad..

Yod4
27-06-2022, 05:40 AM
hey bro, any brand to recommend?

and also, how many days of this before seeing effect?

last time I took zinc + sunflower. but maybe the brand was not good, and it was damn nasty taste..zinc tasted bad. well both tasted really bad..

I used the ones from NOW. Got them from iherb if I remember correctly.

Did you get the powdered form or the ones in capsule? You shouldn't need to taste the latter since all you do is swallow it. Cant remember how long it took to see the effects but it was probably about 3 days.

Might also be just me thinking too much about it but I also felt as if I came harder during the period I was taking it just because of how much it was lol. I dont take it anymore - I was just taking it out of curiosity and wanted to fulfil a temporary fetish of giving the wife a massive COF lol.

secretlurker88
27-06-2022, 10:55 AM
I used the ones from NOW. Got them from iherb if I remember correctly.

Did you get the powdered form or the ones in capsule? You shouldn't need to taste the latter since all you do is swallow it. Cant remember how long it took to see the effects but it was probably about 3 days.

Might also be just me thinking too much about it but I also felt as if I came harder during the period I was taking it just because of how much it was lol. I dont take it anymore - I was just taking it out of curiosity and wanted to fulfil a temporary fetish of giving the wife a massive COF lol.

hahah. thanks for sharing. noted! im worried to take this as I like to raw but don't like to get anyone pregnant.

Rizwano28
27-06-2022, 04:58 PM
Usually, need lots of rest, exercise regularly, try to reduce stress, hydration n diet need to take care.

maneepunnani
07-07-2022, 02:44 PM
Mine opposite is partner complain alot even on 2nd round,lol,diff person doff expectations

can share your secret ? diet or lifestyle ?

Bobbyng
09-07-2022, 04:02 PM
Might I recommend the 'Holy Grail of Cum Load Increase'?

Bob82
14-11-2022, 09:58 PM
Take a pill of Clomifene a couple of days before you want that monster load.

Human chorionic gonadotropin (hCG) will also help but may be difficult to source and you may not like injecting it but it will get your balls into high output mode.

Both of the above are used medically when males are having sperm problems and need a boost to try and conceive.

Also then add the zinz and hydration.

harleyquinnz
14-11-2022, 10:10 PM
Everytime i wanna do a picasso on the regular DHs faces, i will have egg whites 4 - 6 times a day, 2 or 3 days before event. I have water melon juice a day before the event so it will be a stream of mildly flavoured manna rather than a ammonia/urea (due to eggs as well - sulphur) stench.
Best eggs are those u buy direct from wholesaler rather than supermarkets.
Liquid egg protein gives u the volume and thickness

snootycat
22-11-2022, 07:45 AM
Everytime i wanna do a picasso on the regular DHs faces, i will have egg whites 4 - 6 times a day, 2 or 3 days before event. I have water melon juice a day before the event so it will be a stream of mildly flavoured manna rather than a ammonia/urea (due to eggs as well - sulphur) stench.

Didn't know about watermelon. Thought that most guys eat pineapple.

mikelitoris
23-11-2022, 08:21 PM

Haha yeah didn't know about watermelon. I know should avoid garlic and durian also

fallen11
24-11-2022, 01:42 PM

watermelon is well known for such properties

hoiseeker
24-11-2022, 05:08 PM
i took good rest and never shoot 3 days, my load increased

dreamingdaniel
26-11-2022, 06:13 PM
watermelon is well known for such properties

rumoured pineapple make cum taste better ?

Iamnewgais
26-11-2022, 09:46 PM

Yes. Basically fruits make cum taste better because of fructose.

fallen11
27-11-2022, 02:34 PM

something to do with sweetness / sugar or what you eat.
my ex told me before when times my cum tasted sweet to her. Usually is those day which i consumed quite a bit of sweet stuffs. It doesnt have to be fruit.

Springtail
28-11-2022, 08:54 AM
Drink water

hoiseeker
29-11-2022, 12:11 PM
nice... so drink water , rest well, and eat nice sweet fruits, can give my partner sweet tasty cum facial

YELLOW
01-12-2022, 10:05 PM

Where to get sunflower lecithin ???..... the onli ones i see are the soy lecithin

Thanks !!!

chuckycheese84
02-12-2022, 11:34 AM
nice... so drink water , rest well, and eat nice sweet fruits, can give my partner sweet tasty cum facial

sounds like a good idea

sbtp7896as
02-12-2022, 12:06 PM
i took good rest and never shoot 3 days, my load increased

This is the easiest way. You can also try not shooting for 2 weeks, but you might end up cumming too fast.

I didn't ejaculate for 2 weeks before I went to Japan. I went to use a hoteheru shop & the lady was surprised that I still had a lot of cum on my 3rd & 4th shots. I went to a soapland the next day and I still had a decent amount for 2 shots.

Actually, I could have gone for 1-2 more rounds in the soapland, but she was out of breath when she asked「どうする?」(What do you want to do next? / What should we do next?) so I didn't really hear her properly.

fallen11
02-12-2022, 10:01 PM
I didn't ejaculate for 2 weeks before I went to Japan. I went to use a hoteheru shop & the lady was surprised that I still had a lot of cum on my 3rd & 4th shots. I went to a soapland the next day and I still had a decent amount for 2 shots.

Actually, I could have gone for 1-2 more rounds in the soapland, but she was out of breath when she asked「どうする?」(What do you want to do next? / What should we do next?) so I didn't really hear her properly.

how does a hoteheru shop works in japan?
found a place there but no idea how it works as i cant read or understand japanese :(

sbtp7896as
02-12-2022, 11:39 PM
how does a hoteheru shop works in japan?

I've only tried THC before. I think they got banned on Tokyo Adult Guide for posting fake reviews.

For THC, I went to their shop in Shinjuku in the morning. Booked one of the ladies, paid for her fee & the additional options. Went back in the afternoon to meet her in front of their shop, then we walked to the love hotel.

Standard service was
1. Explain/remind the rules (no FS), then chat for a bit.
2. Shower, unless you chose an instant BJ option
3. Kiss/BJ/69/DATY/sumata*

If you don't speak Japanese, you should probably check on TAG or other websites if the shop you found allows gaijin customers. If the provider you get doesn't speak English, she'd most likely be using her phone to translate anyway. So no need to worry about that.

*I just checked THC's website and sumata is no longer included in the normal service. Some guy must have tried to put it inside when the girl didn't want to.

Yod4
03-12-2022, 07:40 AM
Where to get sunflower lecithin ???..... the onli ones i see are the soy lecithin

Thanks !!!

Online on iherb

luckyboiboi
03-12-2022, 04:21 PM
More foreplay to build up the intensity ?

BushTracker
07-12-2022, 02:48 PM

You meant Jackson Pollock, not Picasso. :D

hoiseeker
21-12-2022, 03:30 PM
This is the easiest way. You can also try not shooting for 2 weeks, but you might end up cumming too fast.

Hmmm... cumming too fast but if you can go more rounds, i think the ore rounds compensate the cumming too fast.

spongebox
09-07-2023, 02:34 PM
eat more poteen

superkk
10-07-2023, 03:21 PM
i just do it the natural way by drinking ample fluids and eat multiple servings of fruits a day.

i have been wanking since i was 12 so maybe my body naturally produces more than normal amount of semen to replace any i loss because if i do not ejaculate for more than 3 days, i will feel rather uncomfortable and if i have an erection during this time, its also very full and hard.

i try not to have too long gaps between ejaculations because of more than a couple of days, post orgasm, i will have a lot of surplus semen still inside the urethra and i have to go urinate to clear everything not shot out which results in very bubbly pee rofl. :p

newnoobieee
18-07-2023, 04:04 PM
Less alcohol, no jerking off before sex, no smoking.

ivaylos
25-08-2023, 07:54 AM
Less alcohol, no jerking off before sex, no smoking.

I disagree. I always smoke before sex and always smoke after. It helps me cum longer and more vividly. So it's purely individual to each person. And Alcohol helps me to get rid of shyness and become more daring in my fantasies. The first time I used sex doll Sex Doll Plus (https://sexdollplus.com.au/), I felt shy and awkward, but thanks to alcohol I was able to relax and trust what I felt.

boonkeng90
25-08-2023, 10:32 AM
Try googling Cum Holy Grail.. it's a supplement stack - mostly Lecithin, L-Arginine, Pygeum, Ginseng, Maca, Zinc - that some people swear by...

(That's 200 over pages of discussions on the Cum Holy Grail stack!)

I've used it myself and found that it helped for a while, but then again, I'm ah pek already and wank off daily, have a very unhealthy lifestyle of late, so it's back down to a dribble again... Like what many said, stay healthy, don't wank too much, lots of water, kegel exercises (do it while driving or taking transport), are other factors too...

Thanks for sharing, but yes no amount of vit or booster can last if don't have good lifestyle

MrRattata
30-08-2023, 11:41 AM
I disagree. I always smoke before sex and always smoke after. It helps me cum longer and more vividly. So it's purely individual to each person. And Alcohol helps me to get rid of shyness and become more daring in my fantasies. The first time I used sex doll Sex Doll Plus (https://sexdollplus.com.au/), I felt shy and awkward, but thanks to alcohol I was able to relax and trust what I felt.

Can relate bro.. I always smoke and drink alcohol before sex, helped me last longer

AdamLee12
31-08-2023, 03:49 PM
The best way I try is to pent up for a while.

LuSiWen
27-10-2023, 11:27 PM
Seriously is there are way to increase the amount of cum?

JiangYongBin
28-10-2023, 04:45 PM
Seriously is there are way to increase the amount of cum?

yeah there might be ways. following this thread to get updates on how to increase the amount.:)

mokermania
06-11-2023, 08:26 PM
I read that bananas 🍌 helps 😄

Charmycharmer
11-11-2023, 11:12 AM
Eat well, rest well and dont cum daily.