PDA

View Full Version : PRC In 21313;20840;32654;39135;20013;24515;/ ShiQuen Food Court

samlover01
23-07-2008, 04:27 PM
Since Some PRC was moving From PengWah FoodCourt toSg BESI ShiQuan FoodCourt ......

Any FR can post here:D

xxxnoobxxx
28-07-2008, 03:43 PM
bro can describe how to go this place in detials?;)

samlover01
29-07-2008, 10:58 AM
bro can describe how to go this place in detials?;)

bro , last time in ther got 1 fajar ... but now change to night club : Champion Club ..... since u see the night club and u will see food court at tht AREA ..is was so near !!! :D

samlover01
02-08-2008, 06:01 AM
No ppl was post F/R ...so i will be the 1st :D

name: Ling
Height: abt 1.60m+
Boobs : b cup
Body type : Slim
Looks : 7/10
Skin : very Smooth:D
catbath : no
AR : 7/10
BBBJ : 6/10 abit faster
FJ : 7/10 lot of moaning
French : No:mad:
Fingering : abit(but not enough wet )
Painting : Never try
GFE : Mission ppl
RTF : No
Damages : RM 100( Cheapo Is tht ..)

she moaning is good ...

Any bro need contact i can give .....but i prefer put some delay gel and bond she hard hard

samlover01
02-08-2008, 12:10 PM
Name : Ling
Boobs : A cup
Skin : very Smooth
catbath : 4/10
BBBJ : 6/10 less tht 5 minute
FJ : 6/10 ( Lot of moaning , syok )
French : No
Fingering : Just abit
GFE : 4/10 no much talk , action type
Damages : RM 100
RTF: Sure Yes

Tip: Every bro is really visit she , pls put some delay gel on ur d*** 1st ...or u will finish very fast :D

D_Knight
03-08-2008, 01:35 AM

Tip: Every bro is really visit she , pls put some delay gel on ur d*** 1st ...or u will finish very fast :D

Bro, can i hav her contact? Thx..
When she going back to China?

Hornyguyshi
03-08-2008, 10:22 PM

yo bro!can pm me her number??thanks!

kagami
04-08-2008, 04:12 AM
Hi bro what time is the PRC start working in the area?????

samlover01
04-08-2008, 09:40 AM
Hi bro what time is the PRC start working in the area?????

1st nedd to srry above the double post 1st ... bro kagami , last time i visit she is was 5am something ..but u can try u luck at tht time perior coz i can see still got few isgood looking ..:D

samlover01
04-08-2008, 03:44 PM
every Bro , if want contact number , pls DO NOT PM me , coz tht mail box was full ....pls asking in forum !!thx :D

gspot1010
04-08-2008, 05:48 PM
every Bro , if want contact number , pls DO NOT PM me , coz tht mail box was full ....pls asking in forum !!thx :D

bro sam...i want contact no mah...n detail also if u not heavy lah

asimo
04-08-2008, 10:36 PM

hye bro...can pm me/.
tq very much

smsm266
05-08-2008, 02:55 AM
hay man

could you please send me her contact

thanks

you are the man :cool:

ePoet
05-08-2008, 11:11 AM
Hi all senior bros,

Appreciate if someone could advise which Taman is Shiquen/One Stop foodcourt. Specific directions would be nice. Will do the recce myself. Thanks in advance.

fiend126
05-08-2008, 12:34 PM
Hi all senior bros,

Appreciate if someone could advise which Taman is Shiquen/One Stop foodcourt. Specific directions would be nice. Will do the recce myself. Thanks in advance.

wikimapia ---> Sap Chuen

anony_78
05-08-2008, 04:06 PM

Hi Bro., wish you can share her no. with me too! ;)

ePoet
05-08-2008, 04:42 PM
wikimapia ---> Sap Chuen

Thanks bro!

fiend126
05-08-2008, 04:56 PM
Thanks bro!

wellcome....when tried nice gurl ,pass her phone number for me...:p

dickky8
05-08-2008, 11:22 PM

can i hav the contact too....?? :)

thankz

D_Knight
06-08-2008, 02:06 AM

she moaning is good ...

Any bro need contact i can give .....but i prefer put some delay gel and bond she hard hard

Hey bro, I am still waiting for her contact, can PM me or not? Thx.

zetra06
07-08-2008, 01:18 PM
bro,

can i have Ling contact?

thank you

DRYDUST
08-08-2008, 10:26 AM
my sifu said operasi yesterday...hati2 kawan2

Yokosi
08-08-2008, 10:53 AM
my sifu said operasi yesterday...hati2 kawan2

Big sweep and swept clean. No escape at all as invading force made 3 prongs frontal and rear assaults simultaneously from Jalan Gelang and from the backlane. Extra invaders were positioned at strategic block off points around Sap Chuan area too. All PRCs handcuffed.

Don Hay
08-08-2008, 10:57 AM
yeah last nite a big "tornado"
reported in The Star

KUALA LUMPUR: Forty-five women, mostly from China, were picked up in Jalan Pudu yesterday evening during an Immigration swoop.

In their haste to escape arrest, some of the women got hurt after climbing a fence and falling.

Immigration enforcement director Datuk Ishak Mohamed, who led the operation which began at 5.30pm, said it was the third one conducted within two months.

“We conducted the raid not far from a nightclub that has been closed down. It was a very popular spot for prostitutes from foreign countries to gather,” he said, adding that the women arrested were aged between 20 and 40.

Ishak said the women were known as “kuaci prostitutes” as their modus operandi was to eat melon seeds while waiting for customers.

He said the women had entered the country on social visit passes.

It is believed they charged between RM100 and RM150 for each session at a nearby budget hotel.

Ishak said the women have been detained under the Immigration Act and taken to the KL International Airport depot in Sepang.

thunter
08-08-2008, 07:47 PM
haha, see how datuk ishak spins his words, or maybe it's the media?
arrested where? for what? what section of the immigraition act?
why not mention they were sitting in a food court? mention night club and budget hotel instead.

D_Knight
10-08-2008, 03:13 AM
Can any bro let me know where about is this food court? I hav been driving along Sg Besi but still cant locate it. Can let me know around which part of sg besi (This road is too long liao).Thx.

sxxguy
10-08-2008, 03:40 AM
hai,to all senior experience bro n sister..newbie juz here...find thins forum long time oledy....
juz wana knw any good stuff can recommend...
reaaly need guidances frm all brothers here..1st timepost this things...
thank you!!

kawa333
10-08-2008, 08:43 AM
Found the map as advised from bro fiend126, but is it worth the trip now after the big sweep? Go in the afternoon good or not huh?

whiplash
10-08-2008, 04:47 PM
Will be back in KL next week. Will Recce and report status after.

10-08-2008, 11:46 PM
Hi, this is my first post here. Has been cheongster for 2 years in KL and JB.
I went to ShiQuan just now, so suprise to see so much of PRCs there since the police operation few days ago. Actually the place is near to the old Peng Hua foodcourt. Arrive there around 8.30pm, saw a lot of uncles inside. I turn many rounds and decided to sit down. A PRC come and approach me but not interesting at all. Saw a few young and well looking PRCs. After a while, another PRC come approach me, not bad looking. straight ask her how much, negotiate and straight to the room. Went to room, no wash (make me feel not hygience) straight undress and action. First she ride on me, then change position I'm on top, end off with doggie style.

Name: Xiao Yan
Look: 7/10 (compare with others consider good looking)
Height 1.6m
Boobs: B (small B)
Body: Slim but a small tummy
Pussy: Hairy
Cat bath: only lick one side of my nipple
BBBJ: 6/10 (with condom)
FJ: 6/10
AR: No
French: No
Overall: 6/10
Damage: RM80 (She ask for 100, but straight reduce to 80 when i said exp.)

The gals look is much better than last time Peng Hua, more youngster there. The price is cheapest in KL for PRCs. :cool:

samlover01
11-08-2008, 10:15 AM
Can any bro let me know where about is this food court? I hav been driving along Sg Besi but still cant locate it. Can let me know around which part of sg besi (This road is too long liao).Thx.

bro ...when u see tht Champian NightClub ( new opening ) at the corner , pls turn in in front tht nightclub small road , go stright till end u will see 1 food court at right hand side ....open ur eye and see haha:D

DRYDUST
11-08-2008, 11:51 AM
haha, see how datuk ishak spins his words, or maybe it's the media?
arrested where? for what? what section of the immigraition act?
why not mention they were sitting in a food court? mention night club and budget hotel instead.

u think the DG knows all the law/act meh? he know the night club because he is regular there mah....maybe also frequent the budget hotel...:D malaysia geng ahh!

zetra06
11-08-2008, 06:03 PM
Can anyone guide me how to go to ShiQuen Food Court

Me not from kl that why need guide.

thank you

cikoi
12-08-2008, 09:42 AM
can you give me the number or direct location to shiquen food court to me

or pm me thanks bro

samlover01
12-08-2008, 10:56 AM
Hi, this is my first post here. Has been cheongster for 2 years in KL and JB.
I went to ShiQuan just now, so suprise to see so much of PRCs there since the police operation few days ago. Actually the place is near to the old Peng Hua foodcourt. Arrive there around 8.30pm, saw a lot of uncles inside. I turn many rounds and decided to sit down. A PRC come and approach me but not interesting at all. Saw a few young and well looking PRCs. After a while, another PRC come approach me, not bad looking. straight ask her how much, negotiate and straight to the room. Went to room, no wash (make me feel not hygience) straight undress and action. First she ride on me, then change position I'm on top, end off with doggie style.

Name: Xiao Yan
Look: 7/10 (compare with others consider good looking)
Height 1.6m
Boobs: B (small B)
Body: Slim but a small tummy
Pussy: Hairy
Cat bath: only lick one side of my nipple
BBBJ: 6/10 (with condom)
FJ: 6/10
AR: No
French: No
Overall: 6/10
Damage: RM80 (She ask for 100, but straight reduce to 80 when i said exp.)

The gals look is much better than last time Peng Hua, more youngster there. The price is cheapest in KL for PRCs. :cool:

80 .......maybe next time i go barging tht price .....eco not good lol :D

D_Knight
12-08-2008, 04:07 PM
Thank bro Thunter for the location to go there. Went there the other nite, seat for 20min (not many pretty gal there) finally got a PRC -- Ling. Only 19yo, very young and nice skin to touch . Advise for those bro havent been there b4, those PRC there are really pure "releasing". They prefer u to b fast unloaded and seem always rushing for another customer. Price are reasonable and always ask for tips. If u wan to hav more choice there, always seated near the entrance.
This is my FR report, almost same as bro samlover01:

Height: Short, abt 1.60m+
Boobs : b cup (but for her small size, looks ok)
Looks : 6/10 (her hairstyle bit too inn)
Skin : very very smooth (even her private part hair are less) :p
AR : 5/10
BBBJ : 4/10 abit faster :mad:
FJ : 7/10 lot of wired moaning (but still prefer those with sexy voice) :(
Fingering : abit (but not enough wet)

She wont let u touch long on her breast and she always rush u to unloaded. The only things nice is she is young and smooth skin. Asking for her overnight price, she only answer very cheap .. :confused:

omigod79
12-08-2008, 11:55 PM
hi all bro,
this is my first FR in this forum after having many months close follow up on this thread (previously from Peng Hwa to Ace to One Stop). let me start with the FR for this girl i pick up during rounding at the One Stop.

Name : can even bother to know coz she looks cute and young. (SYT)
Origin : Si Chuan
Boob : 34B (for her size, it looks good)
Damage : rm 110 (after bargain from rm130)
BBBJ : 2/10 (onyl hope that i can cum during her BJ but she did it so rough)
FK : 2/10 (only allow to give her peck on her cheek)
DATY : not allowed
Pussy Hair : clean shave with good abalone look.
Tightness : not too tight for her age. i believe she get bonk too much already.
FJ : start with missionary but unable to cum and she push me for a cowride. cant cum as she ride me so rough that my lil head feel sore a bit. after riding me for 10 mins, i decided to push her back and she pull out my condom saying i already cum, knn cheated but this lil cunt.
Moan Sound : very bad, only give 2 sounds when i fuck her hard during missionary.
RTF : not with this SYT, maybe try others PRC, i believe i can get 2 shot for rm150. (can anyone give advice if its possible to get 2-shots with rm150 ?)

Last but not least, i feel a lil bit shy to go in the food court because of alot of ah pek standing near the door. just in case bump into any of my friend.

D_Knight
13-08-2008, 12:32 AM
To all bro, make a mistake, Ling will still be in KL for the next couple of day. So if anyone like to tried, better be fast.

eyenaked
13-08-2008, 05:16 AM
To all bro, make a mistake, Ling will still be in KL for the next couple of day. So if anyone like to tried, better be fast.

i wanna try .:p
can pm me the contact ? bro

omigod79
13-08-2008, 09:32 PM
hi all bro cheongster.

i happen to bump into this SYT that walk across the street while i surf around One Stop. manage to get her contact but too bad she got business that time and not able to entertain me. service good or not i not sure but i manage to get her contact. if you want, you can trade with me. i love chicks with good service, no rush and of coz with moderate look.

pls mail me at [email protected] as my inbox here always full.

whiplash
14-08-2008, 12:13 AM
Dear Bros, I recce One-Stop yesterday and it but a pale shadow of its former self. I was there at peak hour 7pm and there was only 10+ kua chee sellers. I was hard pressed to pick one that is 6+ (MILF) standard to wet my pipe. During my 2 hour dinner I did not see any SYT (below 26years old) and had to sattle on a 35years old MILF that has decent body shape.
It seems the pigs have been raiding the place often and the ladies are really jittery. Hope the situation improves. :(

Alienwork
14-08-2008, 02:02 PM
i would like to go there tonite..any bro that can show me the way?
[email protected]

samlover01
14-08-2008, 04:50 PM
Thank bro Thunter for the location to go there. Went there the other nite, seat for 20min (not many pretty gal there) finally got a PRC -- Ling. Only 19yo, very young and nice skin to touch . Advise for those bro havent been there b4, those PRC there are really pure "releasing". They prefer u to b fast unloaded and seem always rushing for another customer. Price are reasonable and always ask for tips. If u wan to hav more choice there, always seated near the entrance.
This is my FR report, almost same as bro samlover01:

Height: Short, abt 1.60m+
Boobs : b cup (but for her small size, looks ok)
Looks : 6/10 (her hairstyle bit too inn)
Skin : very very smooth (even her private part hair are less) :p
AR : 5/10
BBBJ : 4/10 abit faster :mad:
FJ : 7/10 lot of wired moaning (but still prefer those with sexy voice) :(
Fingering : abit (but not enough wet)

She wont let u touch long on her breast and she always rush u to unloaded. The only things nice is she is young and smooth skin. Asking for her overnight price, she only answer very cheap .. :confused:

So i also mention already in my last F/R ....put some delay cream and pump ....so she will know wht the punish when she rush ..haha

whiplash
15-08-2008, 09:24 PM
Hi Bros,
Was at One-Stop yesterday afternoon 4pm to 7pm. Stock was much better then tuesday. There as at least 2 younger Kua Chee sellers (25+ years) and about 4 upable ones. There are still many girls but they are really apprensive coming out for long time as the pigs raid the place quite often. There are also cases of girls getting assulted and even merdered.

JM Cat
11-09-2008, 06:29 PM

she moaning is good ...

Bro..Sam, can PM me the contact num of the PRC girl. Thanks.

Black_Sunday
11-09-2008, 10:26 PM
Bros,

these numbers (21313;20840;32654;39135;20013;24515), what are they huh?? :confused:

i'm used with HC/spas, but never tried the ones at foodcourt...

do i need to eat there?? or i just drive and recce slowly and stay in my car??

JoLeo
13-09-2008, 11:01 AM
頻遭取締仍無懼‧美食中心掃黃捉16女
國內 2008-09-12 19:19

被捕的中國女郎,聚集一處接受執法官員檢查。(圖:星洲日報)

這美食中心已多次被取締,但到這裡召客的中國女郎依然不怕。(圖:星洲日報)
1 of 2(吉隆坡)淪為中國妓女召客場所的新街場路十全美食中心,今年來雖然至少6次被執法單位檢舉,但中國女郎 沒有絕跡;移民局與警方週四(9月11日)晚上又聯合行動,相信走漏風聲,只逮到16名中國女 郎。

據帶隊的移民局全國執法主任拿督依薩說,據當局派遣的探子情報顯示,在執法大隊抵達前,在場召客的中國妓女 逾50人。

依薩說,今年內,移民局與隆市警方在上述美食中心進行了逾6次的掃黃行動,並逮捕了逾100名涉及賣淫活動 的中國女郎,她們年齡由20歲至30歲。

他說,週四晚上被捕的16名中國女子和1名孟加拉男子,雖然全部都持有觀光簽證,但都被帶返市警總部作進一 步調查,一旦被證實濫用簽證,移民局將撤銷其簽證或把她們列入黑名單,禁止她們入境大馬。

“調查顯示,其中2至3名女郎,甫從中東的巴林到來吉隆坡。”

未見婦孺光顧

依薩也促請市政局關注該美食中心淪為賣淫場所的現象,並採取適當的行動。

他說,從現場的情況顯示,美食中心的“顧客”都是男性,並不見婦女或兒童光顧,到來的男性明顯 另有意圖。

他說,在這裡出沒的中國女郎,借用此處召客,一旦雙方談妥價錢,女方即會把嫖客帶到附近的廉價酒店進行性交 易。

他說,被捕的女郎,將被扣留在移民局布城的扣留所。

在週四晚上11時展開的取締行動中,共有50名分別來自移民局與隆市警方反風化、肅賭及私會黨取締組的官員 聯手展開。

星洲日報‧2008.09.12

Haili
14-09-2008, 10:30 AM
bros, how the system works???:rolleyes:

johntantt
24-09-2008, 06:47 AM

Hi Bro, what road to tell the taxi driver if I want to go here.

Thanks.

samlover01
25-09-2008, 04:38 PM
Bros,

these numbers (21313;20840;32654;39135;20013;24515), what are they huh?? :confused:

i'm used with HC/spas, but never tried the ones at foodcourt...

do i need to eat there?? or i just drive and recce slowly and stay in my car??

tht is chinese wording , but this dorum cannot be show off!:D

samlover01
25-09-2008, 04:41 PM
Hi Bro, what road to tell the taxi driver if I want to go here.

Thanks.

just tell taxi go sungai besi ( old fajah ) they will know , if dun know go police station and asking ! ...

and tht contact is long time already , i already drop in bin so srry :D

tomyamchai
26-09-2008, 08:09 AM
if use the star lrt , stops at pudu station. look for memories cafe cross the street. shiquen is 2 or 3 rows of shophouses behind it.

if taxi, say jalan gelang ..the new open champion karaoke. stop in front of the karaoke and look opposite road..can see some uncles standing in front selling things.
prc starts at 1 pm.

kkdo
28-09-2008, 06:03 PM
i wish to contribute a lil bit here.

my friend and i went to this jln gelang shi quen food court. he had been there b4 so he brought me over to hv a look. according to him, last night there seems to be more girls (those china prc i mean) than his last visit.

my fren took this prc ling that u guys mentioned in earlier pages.
well, this is what my fren said;

1) felt cheated by her fake boob (she wore 2 thick bras to attract customers). her actual tits were damn small (little apam balik) lol
2) during bj, she kept on producing annoying sound (haven't do already giving moans, annoying)
3) overall service he rated it 3/10 (that already the max)

i said to him, well dude rm100 for damage, what dyou expect? lol

anyway, there's quite alot of good looking & pretty ones, some younger one even look like local chinese girls as per my observation.

lastly, here's sth exciting. managed to get a contact no. of a nice young n quite decent looking china prc. her name is xia ping, her service place is just at the flat right next to shi quan food court. damage rm 100 (think it's a std rate in this place)

any bros interested can pm me, hope u guys got sth good to share with me also, haha

cheers
-kkdo

jerrystockton
29-09-2008, 09:54 AM

1) felt cheated by her fake boob (she wore 2 thick bras to attract customers). her actual tits were damn small (little apam balik) lol
2) during bj, she kept on producing annoying sound (haven't do already giving moans, annoying)

Bro, u are damn right. If your fren complanit again, pls repeat the same statement " Dude, u pay rm100, what do u expect ? :D

badboy12347890
29-09-2008, 10:20 AM
I not sure the PRC Ling is that i meet
the boob really cheat me a lot
hp number i also dun want to take and remember
rm100 really not worth
bad service, fake boob, rushing, so bad experinence

kkdo
29-09-2008, 04:56 PM
wow,

seems likes there are some bros here who's facing the same issue also?

oh well... what dyou expect? damage is only Rm100. haha
joking, am not trying to be sarcarstic ok..

understood ur feeling, that with same amount of money, we can get a better deal at that place,

good luck for ur next 'trip' yo..

dig that

-kkdo

sober
30-09-2008, 03:44 AM
- deleted -

DRYDUST
30-09-2008, 10:28 AM
I not sure the PRC Ling is that i meet
the boob really cheat me a lot
hp number i also dun want to take and remember
rm100 really not worth
bad service, fake boob, rushing, so bad experinence

not true!...she is fierce! wild! she will scratch you! bite you when she is high...truely fantasy...worth ngam2 100!...no need tips. but i agreeon the fake boobs:D

p/s : sober! u want to talk what cock? why delete the posting??:p

badboy12347890
30-09-2008, 12:27 PM
now i become blur blur already
Ling that u mention is that same with Ling that i mention
they also have fake boob
but not same attitude

sober
01-10-2008, 01:33 AM
not true!...she is fierce! wild! she will scratch you! bite you when she is high...truely fantasy...worth ngam2 100!...no need tips. but i agreeon the fake boobs:D

Is this PRC Ling the "kek pan" we saw last time at PW? IF so... muhahahahaha..... if not kindly enlighten me, Hoi Mei emperor....

p/s : sober! u want to talk what cock? why delete the posting??:p

NM potato... wrong posting cannot isit? Wrong mah delete lor... cannot kah? :P

thunter
02-10-2008, 12:21 AM
even if they are paid only RM100, the service level should be on par with those who work at spas. i'm assuming these FLs who roam the food court aren't controlled by agent, so they keep all the money. only have to cough up a little for their lousy room. so the cheap cost is not an excuse for lousy service.
i believe those who are under agent will get about the same amount for their cut.

kkdo
02-10-2008, 03:24 AM
haha,

hoi mei emperor...
is this meaning good or bad? lol

btw, any bros tried this xiao ping already?

minda share the story of ur adventure?

looking fwd for an interesting stories or perhaps somthing new on exploration?

cheers

h@@man
05-10-2008, 02:10 PM
Hi all, i'm newbie here. can anyone share their contacts got at shi quen, please pm me. thanks in advance...

Know the place but haven't been there, will try it out ....hope can contribute here too then...

DRYDUST
07-10-2008, 11:04 AM
Is this PRC Ling the "kek pan" we saw last time at PW? IF so... muhahahahaha..... if not kindly enlighten me, Hoi Mei emperor....

Hoi LKH! we? last time? PW? when did i go with you...must be your holansu gugu lah...no wonder i nowadays gave him nice contact he said dont want lah...:p

sands
08-10-2008, 03:17 PM
i wish to contribute a lil bit here.

my friend and i went to this jln gelang shi quen food court. he had been there b4 so he brought me over to hv a look. according to him, last night there seems to be more girls (those china prc i mean) than his last visit.

anyway, there's quite alot of good looking & pretty ones, some younger one even look like local chinese girls as per my observation.

The young and pretty ones tend to be less accomodating...they can be deceiving on the outside too...:D i.e. very friendly, and GFE but once the deal is on and you go to the room, their attitude completely change....i took one couple of weeks back by the name of miao miao (she has gone back), pretty face and SYT but once inside the room it was just a rush job....insist i pay her first....no BJ, not even CBJ!...wouldn't let me kiss her tits or body...just suck my nipples and stroke my didi to make it hard so she can put the cap on and start the FJ...needless to say it was a "this cannot" and "that cannot" session (not my first time anyways :rolleyes:) and i ended up not cumming....knn. Went to release in a spa instead...Oh, btw she didn't even bother to shower before the job and after when it was finished...she asked me to go home take shower, as she was in a rush to go back outside to fish more clients...:D

JoLeo
09-10-2008, 03:07 AM
Was going to have dinner in the town but reached there half an hour earlier .. with a bit time to kill .. decided to give Xia Ping a call whose number was given by a bros of this forum .. she came out and talk to her for a while .. very pleasant .. since time for dinner .. told her will call again after dinner .. called after having dinner with friends and brought her to my place .. she was very nice to chat with along the way .. arraived .. hugged .. kissed .. talked a bit .. then showered .. very girl friend feel .. and did not rush at all which is great for me .. anyway, here is the FR

Look; 7/10
Body: 7/10
Nipple : 6/10
Cat Bath: 8/10 (spending time to please)
Pussy : 6/10
FJ: 7/10
Frech Kiss: Yes
RTF: will call her again
GFE: great

FJ is low as it was after midnight on a working day and a few drinks .. maybe I was tired

sober
10-10-2008, 02:26 AM
Hoi LKH! we? last time? PW? when did i go with you...must be your holansu gugu lah...no wonder i nowadays gave him nice contact he said dont want lah...:p

LKH lar!!! I forgot... I got poor memory... paiseh... Last time was with my potato sifu and itchy itto... y u dun gimme nice contact??? Btw, on 2nd thoughts... ur contacts are BEG quality then can forget abt it liao :p

warmnites
10-10-2008, 02:38 AM
where the f is this place passed by cant see any CBai but turn some corners can see some kukus standing around so not my type cause all got kukus :p

kkdo
24-10-2008, 07:28 PM
wow,

seems like someone had tried xiao ping now..

giving her quite a good rating also yea.. hehe

so bro, who had tried xiao ping, any good kang tao in that place or another?

hope i'm remembered, lol

-kkdo

Lancerlord
24-10-2008, 11:18 PM
wow,

hope i'm remembered, lol

-kkdo

why didnt u try yrself and give fr here?why r u always asking us to try? something wrong with u i can sense.

samlover01
25-10-2008, 05:07 AM
wtf , i think i was giving most the ppl [LING]contact !, but no ppl was posting she FR in here ?:( is tht u all guy just want contact and dun want to post FR?

JoLeo
25-10-2008, 04:27 PM
wow,

hope i'm remembered, lol

-kkdo

Yes .. thanks to Bro kkdo for the contact .. please refer to my FR ... there are many interests in Xiao Ping and she is very busy .. called her last week and she was not free for me .. and saw her again two days ago at ShiQuen going upstair with another brother .. hahaaa ... maybe, it is time for me to move on .. anyway .. while in the area .. saw another girl came out from the building next to ShiQuen and got into a car .. really a pretty one .. nice figure and young sexy outfit/look .. anyone can recommend/refer?

wtf , i think i was giving most the ppl [LING]contact !, but no ppl was posting she FR in here ?:( is tht u all guy just want contact and dun want to post FR?

Hi Bro SamLover01 .. please PM Ling's contact and will sure be exchanging and writing a FR .. thanks ...

kkdo
27-10-2008, 01:22 AM
something new to share here,

went to shi quen with a buddy last night,

he took a prc there, heres a FR on behalf of him(since he's non samster):

name: xiao hung
no.: 0169169683
bulit: petite (skin quite fair)
look: 6/10
boobs: small cup

comments:
overall good, she didn't rush customers.
dick sucking not bad. quite accommodating.
easy going person.

damage: asking RM120 but managed to made it RM100

Bro Lancerlord,

of course i'm trying to share here but as for my personal experience,
i've got a fucked up deal last time, so i din FR here.
as long as got nice things to share will FR here, no worries

all bros out there,
looking forwars to ur exciting FR sharings yea...

cheers

Lancerlord
27-10-2008, 02:19 AM

comments:
easy going person.

Bro Lancerlord,

all bros out there,

cheers

u mean u got fuckup deal with xiao ping?how was it?

kkk321
27-10-2008, 02:35 PM

comments:
easy going person.

Bro Lancerlord,

all bros out there,

cheers

:eek::eek:brother...if can dun posting contact no. openly at here...scare pig MIB'S leh...

kkk321
27-10-2008, 02:39 PM

comments:
easy going person.

Bro Lancerlord,

all bros out there,

cheers

brother, dun openly post up the contact leh..scare the pig MIB'S kacau...

kkdo
27-10-2008, 04:09 PM
Thanks bro kkk321, will make it more discreet next time.
anyway, thanks for advise. hope to hear good stories fr too.

Bro lancelord,
no la, my bad experience another prc there, i don't bother to get her contact also. No worries, xiao ping is good. both personality n services.

btw, here's sth to share, if the prc's from shenzhen or u happen to heard them speaking in some dialect(sth like shan dong dialect) which is not understood by us, better not take coz most of these girls got attitude problems one. somemore, they rush customers.
i got these feedback from some other buddies as well.

cheers

kkdo
27-10-2008, 04:11 PM
anyway, thanks for advise. hope to hear good stories fr u too.

Bro lancelord,
no la, my bad experience another prc there, i don't bother to get her contact also. No worries, xiao ping is good. both personality n services.

btw, here's sth to share, if the prc's from shenzhen or u happen to heard them speaking in some dialect(sth like shan dong dialect) which is not understood by us, better not take coz most of these girls got attitude problems one. somemore, they rush customers.

cheers

Lancerlord
27-10-2008, 05:33 PM
anyway, thanks for advise. hope to hear good stories fr u too.

Bro lancelord,

cheers

hey bro, r u new here? u don know the rules ah? why the ctc is appeared here? mei sei koh ah. mo hui yan ah.

gcrw
27-10-2008, 05:47 PM
woah...malysia is it this place?can intro johor bahru want?lols..i singaporean so want jb where it is nearer.pm me thanks=)

kkdo
28-10-2008, 01:40 AM
hey bro, r u new here? u don know the rules ah? why the ctc is appeared here? mei sei koh ah. mo hui yan ah.

ops, sorry bros out there, will not do that next time k..
ya btw, am not too long here. apologies for any trouble caused. hehe..

JoLeo
04-11-2008, 07:23 PM
Surprisingly .. the last post here is more than a week ago .. what has been happening there? .. any new gems available? please share FRs and contacts ..

samlover01
11-11-2008, 03:16 PM
:DLong time not at here already .... last week i got visit tht food court , seen they PRC price was increase [ rm 120 / per shoot ] , Good new is can argue LoL , i was going their around 4am last week , tht F/R i lazy to write ...coz i going with Ling Again [ Big Boobs ]

but some PRC give me some contact so i just post here , srry about tht bro sent PM to me and i dun reply !

1. 014 - 9251700 xiao qiao
2. 016 - 2768199 Ling

happy Bonking :D and pls lah ...after any bro try xiao qiao pls write tht F/R in HERE !

P.S : Argue tht price can decrease to Rm 80/ Per Shoot

DRYDUST
11-11-2008, 05:32 PM
2. 016 - 27681gg Ling

very fierce/wild ... sure got red mark after the session..huhuhu:p

388john
11-11-2008, 05:33 PM
Hi, i got 2 contact to list also. :)

1) Ah mei -- 017 656 8139
2) forget the name: 014 961 8236

:DLong time not at here already .... last week i got visit tht food court , seen they PRC price was increase [ rm 120 / per shoot ] , Good new is can argue LoL , i was going their around 4am last week , tht F/R i lazy to write ...coz i going with Ling Again [ Big Boobs ]

but some PRC give me some contact so i just post here , srry about tht bro sent PM to me and i dun reply !

2. 016 - 2768199 Ling

happy Bonking :D and pls lah ...after any bro try xiao qiao pls write tht F/R in HERE !

axpie
13-11-2008, 11:49 AM
Since Some PRC was moving From PengWah FoodCourt toSg BESI ShiQuan FoodCourt ......

Any FR can post here:D

Hi can any bro pm me the place??

kkk321
14-11-2008, 11:35 PM
all put up the contact? not scare the MIB?:confused:

Lancerlord
15-11-2008, 12:00 AM

2. 016 - 2768199 Ling

i think you want the prc and bro here get caught, right? why shows all their details?

Lancerlord
15-11-2008, 12:05 AM

2. 016 - 2768199 Ling

i think you want the prc and bro here get caught, right? why shows all their details?

ruchucky
15-11-2008, 05:56 PM
hai, to all senior bro.
May i know where is the place?
JB or KL?
thank

hamsapchai_KL
16-11-2008, 10:57 AM
Short FR

Story:
Was working till late night. Decided to pay a visit at 2.30am. Damm tired but since i pass by so i drop by. Saw one pretty PRC standing outside. Decided to took her since not many SYT around (actually she is the only SYT around, :rolleyes:). She just arrived 10 days ago, got experience working in HK and Malaysia at night club. Join the profesion 3 mths ago, but night club experience is around 1 yr+. Comment that the earnings is Malaysis is too low, switching to hotel business (higher class). She say still can find her at her temporary hse which is nearby Kok's Motor at Cochrane Road. She's willing to accept business transaction at her hse. During business transaction, my didi soften 2x, :(, but still she try to up my didi by HJ and BJ. She didnt mind as she mention that she is more service oriented.

Name: Katy
Origin: Sze Chuan, PRC
Face: 8/10
GFE: 8/10 (She will ask can i blow now?, blow long enough?)
FJ:5/10 (Only 1 position is allowed, me on top, she mention that doggie is too painfl for her, she on top is too strange for her, :confused:)
BJ: 9/10 (u know vacumm cleaner, she functions like one, :rolleyes:)
HJ:7/10 (typical HJ)
Boobs: A Cup
Pussy: 8/10 (damm tight but maybe its bcoz my did is still soft when entering)
Damage: RM120
RTF: yes but hurry pls as she is thinking of leaving to HK again as the earnings profit is too low wor.

Pros:
i) Experienced.
ii) Cust service oriented
iii) Damm professional

Cons:
i) She got too many phonecall and sms alert coming in. Damm sien. Pls request her to shut off the damm hp when doing ur job
ii) Bath separately but its maybe i didnt request to bath together. I believe she will do it if i request it.
iii) No catbath but still also i didnt request it. But i believe if i request she wud do it.

samlover01
17-11-2008, 12:59 PM
hai, to all senior bro.
May i know where is the place?
JB or KL?
thank

KL , Pudu Area

samlover01
17-11-2008, 01:01 PM
Short FR

Story:
Was working till late night. Decided to pay a visit at 2.30am. Damm tired but since i pass by so i drop by. Saw one pretty PRC standing outside. Decided to took her since not many SYT around (actually she is the only SYT around, :rolleyes:). She just arrived 10 days ago, got experience working in HK and Malaysia at night club. Join the profesion 3 mths ago, but night club experience is around 1 yr+. Comment that the earnings is Malaysis is too low, switching to hotel business (higher class). She say still can find her at her temporary hse which is nearby Kok's Motor at Cochrane Road. She's willing to accept business transaction at her hse. During business transaction, my didi soften 2x, :(, but still she try to up my didi by HJ and BJ. She didnt mind as she mention that she is more service oriented.

Name: Katy
Origin: Sze Chuan, PRC
Face: 8/10
GFE: 8/10 (She will ask can i blow now?, blow long enough?)
FJ:5/10 (Only 1 position is allowed, me on top, she mention that doggie is too painfl for her, she on top is too strange for her, :confused:)
BJ: 9/10 (u know vacumm cleaner, she functions like one, :rolleyes:)
HJ:7/10 (typical HJ)
Boobs: A Cup
Pussy: 8/10 (damm tight but maybe its bcoz my did is still soft when entering)
Damage: RM120
RTF: yes but hurry pls as she is thinking of leaving to HK again as the earnings profit is too low wor.

Pros:
i) Experienced.
ii) Cust service oriented
iii) Damm professional

Cons:
i) She got too many phonecall and sms alert coming in. Damm sien. Pls request her to shut off the damm hp when doing ur job
ii) Bath separately but its maybe i didnt request to bath together. I believe she will do it if i request it.
iii) No catbath but still also i didnt request it. But i believe if i request she wud do it.

NIce work bro !! myabe u can argue about tht price .... i think around rm80 ~ rm 100 .......

Felix123
15-09-2011, 11:53 PM
hi i am new here...wat mean is MIB??

shylook
16-09-2011, 02:07 AM
hi i am new here...wat mean is MIB??
man in black

sengseng
16-09-2011, 01:19 PM
man in black

MIB : Main Itu Belakang?
Piao2 and 3 others were rejected last nite by border boys.:(
Tai Seng VS GZ1 scoreboard is 5-0 last night. :p
Sgt. Pepper said the 8 pandarinas in Camp David now will be deported next week.:eek:

rubyescortskl
16-09-2011, 03:40 PM
Which food court can find PRC girls?KL or?

shylook
16-09-2011, 08:30 PM
MIB : Main Itu Belakang?
Piao2 and 3 others were rejected last nite by border boys.:(
Tai Seng VS GZ1 scoreboard is 5-0 last night. :p
Sgt. Pepper said the 8 pandarinas in Camp David now will be deported next week.:eek:
walao, so serious ah... no wonder most of them said want big holiday and send in resignation letter lah. ^^

jimmymy
19-09-2011, 09:06 AM
Last week pass by 10 quen but no even 1 prc there.. wind big maybe..