PDA

View Full Version : How do i hold longer?

asdasd
23-07-2008, 03:29 PM
I used to cum before 1min while she gimme a handjob. She say i very fast cum leh. how hold longer?:(

sammyboyfor
23-07-2008, 03:50 PM
I used to cum before 1min while she gimme a handjob. She say i very fast cum leh. how hold longer?:(

Print a copy of this lady's photo and bring it along with you when you go for your handjob.

http://www.businessworldindia.com/aug0904/images/images_09aug04/indepth/Untitled-1.jpg

You'll be able to last for hours!:D

cockup
23-07-2008, 03:53 PM
Print a copy of this lady's photo and bring it along with you when you go for your handjob.

http://www.businessworldindia.com/aug0904/images/images_09aug04/indepth/Untitled-1.jpg

After looking at it still can stand meh??? :D

no_faith
23-07-2008, 04:33 PM
tied rubber band.

KingEros
23-07-2008, 04:35 PM
I used to cum before 1min while she gimme a handjob. She say i very fast cum leh. how hold longer? :(
In such cases, the natural thing to do is ... go consult a qualified doctor lah.
By coming here, you hope to be coaxed into using rubber bands? :confused:

candylover
23-07-2008, 05:52 PM
can i jus chk.....?who is this she tat u are toking abt..?:confused:

alphalaw
23-07-2008, 06:30 PM

registered 2004. with 1 post.
I recommend this thingy call "Practise makes perfect"

:p

At the sight of the photo, immediately giu liao lo. Shrink.

Sebastian Crab
23-07-2008, 07:26 PM

If your dick can still stand after seeing that pic you need help serious help. :)

geckoSG
24-07-2008, 08:42 AM
Friend, U get too excited over your GF issit? If you masturbate on your own
and still comes fast, then see a doctor, else it should be just excitement.

jerrystockton
24-07-2008, 12:40 PM

drink beer lor, it make you last longer.

Iron Piston
24-07-2008, 01:17 PM
Actually a few months ago there was a thread about tantrapath and Christina Low and her classes on sexuality. I went to her website and she has a class on Male Ejaculation Control. You can read the thread at

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/health-centre-ktv-lounge-tangos/81569-any-bros-gals-attended-tantrapath-christina-low.html

easybaby
24-07-2008, 01:55 PM
She is referring to your girlfriend or FL? :confused:

XXXJL
24-07-2008, 02:15 PM
Must train hard to lun lor...Dun think abt her,hahaha.... think abt the picture attached sure can lun longer. As for drinking beer, maybe can try.:D

BoyToy
24-07-2008, 03:13 PM
if during hand jobs, u come within 1 min, u go see a doctor for that, the doctor will tell u that there is no problem and he will not do anything for you.

"pre-mature ejeculation" is when you only need to touch her breast or see your gf do a sexy dance and you will cum already. Only if that is the case will you need medical help.

If you are worried that you may not be able to satisfy your gal or future wife, no worries. When you come too fast, just wait for an hour or so and then go for second round. For the second round, you should be able to last much longer. If not, go for a third, fouth or even fifth round. If necessary, PCC before you even start your first round.

If you are toking about WLs (from the fact that she said you are fast, means she compares you with other men. most likely you are toking about WLs.) and you think that by not lasting for more than 1min, you will not have value for your money, ......................... i got nothing to say for this.

As bro jerrystockton said, beer and other alchoholic drinks do help. In fact, it is said that alchohol in your blood even enhances the feeling when you cum. But having to get drunk everytime you have sex is not a very good idea.

As for the "lun" theory, from what i read from several books and websites, many are saying that the more you lun, the faster you cum. The better way is to not focus on whether to shoot fast or not, but to focus on some soothing thoughts. like gardens and flowers or sing your favourite ballards in your head.

And finally, if you are really desperate to find a "cure", the businessworldindia picture might just be the best one there is.

Good Luck. :D

Steadyman1
24-07-2008, 05:06 PM
the symptoms sound like premature ejacuation...i seriously suggest you see a doctor...

Is normal for premature ejacuation for those who seldom practice. No doctor consultation required.

TS, there are some threads teaches prolong/reduce premature ejacuation; breathing technique and so for.

Steadyman1
24-07-2008, 05:12 PM
After looking at it still can stand meh??? :D

If your dick can still stand after seeing that pic you need help serious help. :)

Oh Yeah... someone can and has made at least 1 baby. Should be last year this grown up baby was up in the news headline....

They are "Powder Full" you know....

Lanchio1
24-07-2008, 05:19 PM
Use a combination of mental de-stimulation & physical de-stimulation.

Mental de-stimulation, as the bros said above, think of anything besides cumming. Like your boss giving you hell or your mum catching you PCC etc.

Physical de-stimulation is to stop her PCC and you press hard at the base of your cock (where your cock meets your balls) or press hard at your perenium (sp?), the area between your balls & your asshole.

If it still doesnt work, then just go get Stud spray

Ultimate1234
24-07-2008, 11:38 PM
My advice to TS is to relax and try not to get too excited, and ask her to slow down. Hope this help.

Benson Cheng
24-07-2008, 11:39 PM
Dear Bros,

All cumming is mentally control. If you have regular exercise, you will not face this problem. The more you exercise the better is the mentally control.

Of course the doctor can give you and answer. The best way is to try out the exercise method first to build up your sextual staminal.

The more your exercise the long you can screw before it eject.
Trust me, go for a regular exercise to proof this is workable for you.

Good Luck

Show Stopper
25-07-2008, 02:31 AM
How to hold longer? Many FLs tat i've bonked asked me this question coz i'm a 'slow cumer'. Personally...psychological factor and bonking position both plays an important part bah. I normally dun feel overly excited when bonking and would cum slightly faster in my favorite sitting cowgal position. Tat's why i always like to make sitting cowgal position my finale for bonking.:p

Boss...dun like tat ley! Ur pic will only make bro asdasd develop a phobia in hj & bonking.:D

kezi
25-07-2008, 11:19 PM
Oil or without oil that let u cum faster during HJ.

HumpBackOak
26-07-2008, 02:21 AM

go search on pc muscle exercises, it helps. most importantly its free! no pills no purchasing!

cumming fast is very subjective for people to people, but eventually it depends on sexperience/ your state of arousal and the technique of your partner.

you did not mention if you're doing it with your gf/spouse/fuck buddy or a working lady.

if you feel that you're close, ask your partner to stop whatever they are doing immediately.

remember to take deep breathes and try not to hold your breath or breath irregularly.

different things work for different people and you just need to get past the phase of high arousal and from that point onwards, you wont cum so easily.

LingerieLover
26-07-2008, 02:05 PM
PCC before you go for the bonk will keep uou hold longer :)

starystarynite
18-08-2008, 01:17 AM
Any specific exercise you bro do that help in this area? prolong ejaculation?