PDA

View Full Version : Pub At Geylang

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5

ladyassasinato
08-06-2022, 10:44 AM
That day after massage so boring, so decided to go for a drink at Geylang. Parked my car around lor 42 and walked at the corridor. Saw a pub by the name of U Pub, but those lights are very bright inside and only one or two tables with customers. Hmm, 7.30pm liao still got no gals ah?

So walk to the pub beside it by the name of Saigon. When I tried to push open the main door, one fatty sat beside the door asked me to show my trace together app, making sure I am fully vaccinated or else he dun let me in. WTF, now we still need to show proof to go in such places meh? (Hello Saigon Pub boss, are you hiring someone to chase away your customers?). I dun give him a damn and walk away.

So continue to walk along the corridor. Walk and walk but did not see any pub leh. Ha, ended up I reached Lor 27, my regular place of drinking. So go in lor, since I cannot find a better pub around.

Just when I reached the table, DJ Ruby immediately brought a bucket of 6 bottles of beer to me. Accompanied me with a cup of beer and chit chat for a while. Her service is always excellent. I like it.

Saw some gals butterflying around entertaining drinkers with their lovely smile. Some flew to me, helping me to finish my beers, wow, my beers are finishing fast. Within an hour my beers were being white washed, so order another bucket of beers to entertain those butterflies.

Among those butterflies, two caught my attention - One small gal wearing spec, but two boobs damn huge (I think D cup). Another one also a D cup gal, but taller and better shape with big curvy butt. Hmm, this one I think is the best gal there.

As usual, spent a happy night there and left as a happy man. :D

Amount spent - 2 buckets of beer 116. (Consider cheap, I go Joo Chiat, one bucket is 80+). Tips 30 each for the 2 big boobs gals. 10 or 20 each for other butterflies. Boh bian, as a solo drinker, tips have to pay more. Best to go there with a group of 3 to 4 persons to cut down on your tips.

Just wondering, how come so few pubs at Geylang. Any better pubs there?

shiroi
08-06-2022, 11:04 AM
That day after massage so boring, so decided to go for a drink at Geylang. Parked my car around lor 42 and walked at the corridor. Saw a pub by the name of U Pub, but those lights are very bright inside and only one or two tables with customers. Hmm, 7.30pm liao still got no gals ah?

Amount spent - 2 buckets of beer 116. (Consider cheap, I go Joo Chiat, one bucket is 80+).

U pub is late crowed . So most ger will come late to work.
Not sure about Sagion.

One bucket 80 plus at Joo chait? I think that is wrong info . At least not the one I go . If other pub charge $80 plus one bucket at joo chiet then sure close down .

telegram
08-06-2022, 11:13 AM

So walk to the pub beside it by the name of Saigon. When I tried to push open the main door, one fatty sat beside the door asked me to show my trace together app, making sure I am fully vaccinated or else he dun let me in. WTF, now we still need to show proof to go in such places meh? (Hello Saigon Pub boss, are you hiring someone to chase away your customers?). I dun give him a damn and walk away.

So continue to walk along the corridor. Walk and walk but did not see any pub leh. Ha, ended up I reached Lor 27, my regular place of drinking. So go in lor, since I cannot find a better pub around.

Just when I reached the table, DJ Ruby immediately brought a bucket of 6 bottles of beer to me. Accompanied me with a cup of beer and chit chat for a while. Her service is always excellent. I like it.

Saw some gals butterflying around entertaining drinkers with their lovely smile. Some flew to me, helping me to finish my beers, wow, my beers are finishing fast. Within an hour my beers were being white washed, so order another bucket of beers to entertain those butterflies.

Among those butterflies, two caught my attention - One small gal wearing spec, but two boobs damn huge (I think D cup). Another one also a D cup gal, but taller and better shape with big curvy butt. Hmm, this one I think is the best gal there.

Amount spent - 2 buckets of beer 116. (Consider cheap, I go Joo Chiat, one bucket is 80+). Tips 30 each for the 2 big boobs gals. 10 or 20 each for other butterflies. Boh bian, as a solo drinker, tips have to pay more. Best to go there with a group of 3 to 4 persons to cut down on your tips.

this used to be my playground.
i agree all the gals are very friendly here. i like how you set the tipping standard - this is my rate too.

joo chiat bucket so expensive now? which joint you go bro?

ladyassasinato
08-06-2022, 11:26 AM
Thanks bro Telegram for your point. Just up you back.

ladyassasinato
08-06-2022, 11:37 AM
this used to be my playground.
i agree all the gals are very friendly here. i like how you set the tipping standard - this is my rate too.

joo chiat bucket so expensive now? which joint you go bro?

Cannot remember. I might mentioned the wrong place, maybe at Beach Rd. :p

kwh79
08-06-2022, 11:55 PM
You can try Sakura at 517, 2nd floor. It's a viet HFJ though.
Flowers min $50. 1 beer bucket $68.

fs1036le
09-06-2022, 12:01 AM
There is a few veitnamese pub girl use to sit at lor27a coffee shop during covid time. one of the tall one is look quite nice. Don't see them anymore. If any bro have info or contact 😁

ladyassasinato
09-06-2022, 10:07 AM
You can try Sakura at 517, 2nd floor. It's a viet HFJ though.
Flowers min $50. 1 beer bucket $68.

Dun like to go hang flower joint leh. Too ex. :p

Last time, I hang 500 but another guy hang 1000. End up that singer went out with that guy. Sian.

Todtan
09-06-2022, 11:18 AM
Got to be careful.Border open, all girls coming back.Got a wechat from a girl working in 仙宫, asking me to buy basic neccesities and pay rental for her.She is staying in one room by herself.Ask me to 抱养for 6000 a mth.Really stupid if i will to go ahead with these demands

ladyassasinato
09-06-2022, 12:13 PM
Got to be careful.Border open, all girls coming back.Got a wechat from a girl working in 仙宫, asking me to buy basic neccesities and pay rental for her.She is staying in one room by herself.Ask me to 抱养for 6000 a mth.Really stupid if i will to go ahead with these demands

She will mention this to many of us. So every month she will have many 6000.

My friend kenna once. Paid 20k monthly and kept a singer working at those hang flower joint. End up caught her with another old man on bed, nearly heart attack. :p

Actually those singers also works as FL on those SLG site, only charging 200 per shot, I tried a few. When I am screwing them, my heart is laughing at my friend. :p

After90
09-06-2022, 12:53 PM

My friend kenna once. Paid 20k monthly and kept a singer working at those hang flower joint. End up caught her with another old man on bed, nearly heart attack. :p

Actually those singers also works as FL on those SLG site, only charging 200 per shot, I tried a few. When I am screwing them, my heart is laughing at my friend. :p

For Christ Sake, 20k is 200x100 fucks. I can fuck 3 different fL a day. I will shrivel, dry up and die.

Todtan
09-06-2022, 02:53 PM

Yes, i am aware of such arrangement.They are here to earn money to improve their life and they will go to the extent of cheating behind your back.I feel for your friend who gave 20k a mth.It is really an expensive lesson.

ladyassasinato
09-06-2022, 03:22 PM
Yes, i am aware of such arrangement.They are here to earn money to improve their life and they will go to the extent of cheating behind your back.I feel for your friend who gave 20k a mth.It is really an expensive lesson.

Ha, no need to pity this rich old man lah. When young only know how to set up business and earn money. By 50+ than came out to cheong, this type of old green horn, dun bluff their money bluff who? Also always took my professional advise for granted. Serve him right. :rolleyes:

Jakethesnake
09-06-2022, 04:21 PM
There is a few veitnamese pub girl use to sit at lor27a coffee shop during covid time. one of the tall one is look quite nice. Don't see them anymore. If any bro have info or contact 😁

The taller one is Happy. The other is Julia. Then MacPherson Sakura II open they go there. Now probably back at the original Sakura on top of the coffee shop.

Shiofukis
09-06-2022, 10:22 PM

Amount spent - 2 buckets of beer 116. (Consider cheap, I go Joo Chiat, one (bucket is 80+). Tips 30 each for the 2 big boobs gals. 10 or 20 each for other butterflies. Boh bian, as a solo drinker, tips have to pay more. Best to go there with a group of 3 to 4 persons to cut down on your tips.

Walk from lor 41 to lor 27 … passby lor 31 din go order cheap tiger/Heineken beer support Nana? :p

ladyassasinato
10-06-2022, 10:30 AM
Walk from lor 41 to lor 27 … passby lor 31 din go order cheap tiger/Heineken beer support Nana? :p

No lah. Drink alone at coffee shop so boring. Go pub find some chio bu to hug hug kiss kiss better mah. ;)

telegram
10-06-2022, 11:50 AM
found another playground at the old Coliseum ktv. Heineken bottle of 6 @ $60, considered cheap I guess.
Some familiar faces there. High table open hall karaoke, girls hug hug expect standard pub tips.

Shiofukis
10-06-2022, 11:58 AM
found another playground at the old Coliseum ktv. Heineken bottle of 6 @ $60, considered cheap I guess.
Some familiar faces there. High table open hall karaoke, girls hug hug expect standard pub tips.

Recently just renovated 2 KTV rooms. Maybe ready today…:p

Todtan
10-06-2022, 12:07 PM
Anyone can recommend a place where can sing, drink beer without the disturbance of these girls?

ladyassasinato
10-06-2022, 12:40 PM
Anyone can recommend a place where can sing, drink beer without the disturbance of these girls?

Ha, this one lor. At THE CHEVRONS :D

https://www.facebook.com/THECHEVRONS/posts/aviary-ktv-soft-launchcalling-all-karaoke-fans-weve-got-some-great-news-youve-be/1020045591478334/

dumdum
10-06-2022, 01:47 PM
Ha, this one lor. At THE CHEVRONS :D

https://www.facebook.com/THECHEVRONS/posts/aviary-ktv-soft-launchcalling-all-karaoke-fans-weve-got-some-great-news-youve-be/1020045591478334/

looks good without the $100+$100 tip. :D

telegram
10-06-2022, 01:48 PM

Try Talk Cock Sing Song. 2 outlets around outskirts.

armour88
10-06-2022, 05:20 PM
Hi bros, went to U Pub last week around 11.30pm onwards until 1+ but only see a few girls. Any other good places to go? The onr at Lorong 27 is called what ah?

YummyBear
10-06-2022, 06:31 PM
Hi bros, went to U Pub last week around 11.30pm onwards until 1+ but only see a few girls. Any other good places to go? The onr at Lorong 27 is called what ah?

Might be 东方. Outside got picture of tiger.
No singing though.

ladyassasinato
10-06-2022, 08:03 PM
No singing though.

From DJ Ruby wechat she wrote - Please come to 497 Estern Geylang support me. Many thanks.

So in our drinking kakis chat group we just text - Let's go 497 tonight when ever we want to go there.

Ha, 497 becomes the name of this pub. :p

klip2345
10-06-2022, 09:57 PM
Bros, anybody have a newbies guide to batam.

1. How and where to pick up chicks post-COVID ?
2. What is the protocol to enter ? I think insurance no longer needed right >
3. Which spa offer clean vs. dirty ?
4. Any good clubs to visit ?

Long Long time ago I visited Harmoni hotel and a cab driver took me to some ullu ulllu place waiting for girls from 7-8 pm so fed up I declined to mate that day. :D

kwh79
10-06-2022, 11:39 PM

This one the environment more chill. Similar to JC pubs. Girls tend towards milf.

From DJ Ruby wechat she wrote - Please come to 497 Estern Geylang support me. Many thanks.

So in our drinking kakis chat group we just text - Let's go 497 tonight when ever we want to go there.

Ha, 497 becomes the name of this pub. :p

Actual name is Eastern. Environment is disco music and lights. Abit like 155 but brighter. Location used to be 497 KTV.

I like the busty petite girl in specs. Freshly arrived :D

Jakethesnake
10-06-2022, 11:46 PM
No singing though.

I thought upstairs ktv room?

Clazziquai
11-06-2022, 08:05 AM
Singapore really got a lot of ah huat :D

saltwet
11-06-2022, 08:33 AM
There are at least 2 PRC pubs in between Lor 42 and 27. There is one just opened less than a month.

ladyassasinato
11-06-2022, 12:15 PM
This one the environment more chill. Similar to JC pubs. Girls tend towards milf.

Actual name is Eastern. Environment is disco music and lights. Abit like 155 but brighter. Location used to be 497 KTV.

I like the busty petite girl in specs. Freshly arrived :D

She told me she is a Singaporean. :D

ladyassasinato
11-06-2022, 12:16 PM
There are at least 2 PRC pubs in between Lor 42 and 27. There is one just opened less than a month.

Can share these 2 pubs? How is the environment and the gals there? :D

ladyassasinato
16-06-2022, 08:21 AM
https://www.google.com/maps/uv?pb=!1s0x31da199126230341%3A0x56c87bcbd50dcd7a!3 m1!7e115!4shttps%3A%2F%2Flh5.googleusercontent.com %2Fp%2FAF1QipPp-PxBS_AwfpEAwv2rFecbz7GK7TCobZs40jUh%3Dw450-h300-k-no!5sktv%20at%20313%20-%20Google%20Search!15sCgIgAQ&imagekey=!1e10!2sAF1QipPp-PxBS_AwfpEAwv2rFecbz7GK7TCobZs40jUh&hl=en&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwighYWd2bD4AhWS7XMBHXomBTgQoip6BAhDEAM

Was recommended by one of the pub gal to try this ktv at Orchard. Any bro went before?:D

fallen11
16-06-2022, 01:05 PM
https://www.google.com/maps/uv?pb=!1s0x31da199126230341%3A0x56c87bcbd50dcd7a!3 m1!7e115!4shttps%3A%2F%2Flh5.googleusercontent.com %2Fp%2FAF1QipPp-PxBS_AwfpEAwv2rFecbz7GK7TCobZs40jUh%3Dw450-h300-k-no!5sktv%20at%20313%20-%20Google%20Search!15sCgIgAQ&imagekey=!1e10!2sAF1QipPp-PxBS_AwfpEAwv2rFecbz7GK7TCobZs40jUh&hl=en&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwighYWd2bD4AhWS7XMBHXomBTgQoip6BAhDEAM

Was recommended by one of the pub gal to try this ktv at Orchard. Any bro went before?:D

this is a clean ktv
u may bring your own girls then your room will become "unclean" liao hahahahaha

ladyassasinato
16-06-2022, 01:18 PM
this is a clean ktv
u may bring your own girls then your room will become "unclean" liao hahahahaha

I checked the price and it is quite ex. 50 for an hour, 80 for one jar of beer. If bring a gal go, unless she BBJ for me, or else cannot cover the cost. :p

kopicsuitai
28-06-2022, 08:43 PM
Can check with bros here what time does 497 become ‘happening’?

Peacekeeping
28-06-2022, 09:59 PM
I checked the price and it is quite ex. 50 for an hour, 80 for one jar of beer. If bring a gal go, unless she BBJ for me, or else cannot cover the cost. :p

Way to go bro. It’s not that we are calculative but we don’t want to get taken for a ride too.

ladyassasinato
28-06-2022, 10:12 PM
Can check with bros here what time does 497 become ‘happening’?

No much happening lah. Just that those gals are very friendly and nice to talk to. Hmm, I think there is one or two of them quite "wild". :p

ladyassasinato
28-06-2022, 10:14 PM
Way to go bro. It’s not that we are calculative but we don’t want to get taken for a ride too.

Yah lor, got one spa gal asked me to bring her there but I told her off. ;)

kopicsuitai
28-06-2022, 10:47 PM
No much happening lah. Just that those gals are very friendly and nice to talk to. Hmm, I think there is one or two of them quite "wild". :p

Lul was just there earlier, din meet any wild ones but did meet ruby 😉

Need bros intro the wild ones 😎

ladyassasinato
28-06-2022, 10:53 PM
Lul was just there earlier, din meet any wild ones but did meet ruby 😉

Need bros intro the wild ones 😎

OK, already pm you the wild one.

Btw, Ruby still the most chio bu there. :D

kopicsuitai
28-06-2022, 11:44 PM
OK, already pm you the wild one.

Btw, Ruby still the most chio bu there. :D
hahahah well, seem like not the biggest boobs there ;)

ladyassasinato
28-06-2022, 11:58 PM
hahahah well, seem like not the biggest boobs there ;)

Biggest boobs there is a small gal wearing spec. I think at least D cup. :p

shiroi
29-06-2022, 04:11 AM
Biggest boobs there is a small gal wearing spec. I think at least D cup. :p

Any idea what her name ?

ladyassasinato
29-06-2022, 10:23 AM
Any idea what her name ?

Her name is Candy. Baby face with big boobs. ;)

xDylan
29-06-2022, 03:10 PM
What time does the pub opens there. Any bro have good reccomendations for drinking places in the afternoon?

ladyassasinato
29-06-2022, 03:25 PM
What time does the pub opens there. Any bro have good reccomendations for drinking places in the afternoon?

The earliest I went there was 7pm. Pub 98 at Joo Chiat opens at 4pm. :D

YummyBear
29-06-2022, 06:12 PM

For 497, the earliest I been there is 4pm.
That time they had 1 or 2 gals and still preparing to open shop.
Was the only customer but they turned on the air con and disco lights for me.

shiroi
29-06-2022, 08:07 PM
Her name is Candy. Baby face with big boobs. ;)

Thank you . ;)

kopicsuitai
29-06-2022, 08:23 PM
when i was there was almost 8pm
the baby face killer already entertaining lul
afew girls la, ruby came over say hi but took awhile for a gal to come to my table
ah well maybe i not humsum enough lul

xDylan
30-06-2022, 07:50 AM
The earliest I went there was 7pm. Pub 98 at Joo Chiat opens at 4pm. :D

Thanks bro. Anyway who is the wild ones you mentioned and how wild is wild lol

ladyassasinato
30-06-2022, 11:53 AM
when i was there was almost 8pm
the baby face killer already entertaining lul
afew girls la, ruby came over say hi but took awhile for a gal to come to my table
ah well maybe i not humsum enough lul

Baby face killer already got her citizenship here. Working at home, selling some clothing on line. Got spare cash, support her a bit lor. :p

ladyassasinato
30-06-2022, 11:57 AM
Thanks bro. Anyway who is the wild ones you mentioned and how wild is wild lol

Already pm you. Please keep it to yourself. :p

kopicsuitai
30-06-2022, 01:07 PM
Who bro, can share share also anot? :D

ladyassasinato
30-06-2022, 01:47 PM
Who bro, can share share also anot? :D

Already pm you. Enjoy. :D

今晚打老虎.
30-06-2022, 01:55 PM

Nice bro, share with me also ! Thanks

ladyassasinato
30-06-2022, 02:10 PM
Nice bro, share with me also ! Thanks

Already pm you. But if you are too aroused and cannot find any place to release after that, then 今晚你就要打飞机咯。:p

WOOHOO
30-06-2022, 02:42 PM
Already pm you. But if you are too aroused and cannot find any place to release after that, then 今晚你就要打飞机咯。:p

Lol that's a good one :p

casa2011
30-06-2022, 08:13 PM
Whats the playability there. Can sing song?

Ixdarkjoker
30-06-2022, 11:13 PM

Bro , i wanna know too. Can pm? HEHEHE

ladyassasinato
01-07-2022, 10:12 AM
Bro , i wanna know too. Can pm? HEHEHE

Sure, already pm you.

BTW, heard there will be one gal with huge boobs coming this weekend or early next week. Great for boobs lover. :D

kopicsuitai
02-07-2022, 11:54 PM
Seems like sat lots of regular, all the gals butterfly to the regulars
:(

Justhavefunhere
03-07-2022, 01:52 AM
Lor 27 pub is room concept?

ladyassasinato
03-07-2022, 10:35 AM
Seems like sat lots of regular, all the gals butterfly to the regulars
:(

Dun go on Friday n Saturday, unless you are regular. :D

ladyassasinato
03-07-2022, 10:36 AM
Lor 27 pub is room concept?

Open concept. You can see many butterflies flying around. Pick n choose those you like. :D

Justhavefunhere
03-07-2022, 11:36 PM
What’s the price of the drinks there?

ladyassasinato
04-07-2022, 02:34 PM
What’s the price of the drinks there?

I buckle of 6 bottle is 56.
I tower is 70.

Better to take 1 tower, or else 6 bottles very fast will be finished by those butterflies. :p

Milo80
04-07-2022, 04:51 PM
I buckle of 6 bottle is 56.
I tower is 70.

Better to take 1 tower, or else 6 bottles very fast will be finished by those butterflies. :p

Hi bro, tonight any chance you there?
i mimght pop over to see see look look, if you there i confirm go :D

ladyassasinato
04-07-2022, 05:37 PM
Hi bro, tonight any chance you there?
i mimght pop over to see see look look, if you there i confirm go :D

I was there last Saturday, more people more happening, also butterflies more playful. Monday not so fun leh. :p

Milo80
04-07-2022, 06:21 PM
I was there last Saturday, more people more happening, also butterflies more playful. Monday not so fun leh. :p

Hahahahah, ok ok.
Later I just pop over see see cos I m nearby the area
Thanks 😊

ladyassasinato
04-07-2022, 07:36 PM
Hahahahah, ok ok.
Later I just pop over see see cos I m nearby the area
Thanks 😊

Go recee n look see look see lor. Just open one tower n entertain those butterflies. Bring along one credit card n one stack of 10 dollars notes will do. :p

Milo80
04-07-2022, 09:30 PM
Go recee n look see look see lor. Just open one tower n entertain those butterflies. Bring along one credit card n one stack of 10 dollars notes will do. :p

Hahaha, why need $10? Buy ladies drink or tips?

Anyway just went ahead to Eastern at 940pm since i m nearby the area... Walk in but the place was already full.... MONDAY already so many supporters.....
Must go earlier next round...
Thanks for the recommendation
Honeyland just beside.......

ladyassasinato
05-07-2022, 11:40 AM
Hahaha, why need $10? Buy ladies drink or tips?

Anyway just went ahead to Eastern at 940pm since i m nearby the area... Walk in but the place was already full.... MONDAY already so many supporters.....
Must go earlier next round...
Thanks for the recommendation
Honeyland just beside.......

Ha, those gals dun need you to buy them drink, cos they will finished your drink for you. Just tips them 10 to 20 will do, unless they always comes back to you then tips her 30 lor.

Btw, the cashier there looks like my favorite ml Xuan Xuan, but Xuan Xuan more chio and big boobs lah.

https://sglonelyguy-14.com/xuanxuan-massage/

Every time I see her, I will give her a red note. :D

kopicsuitai
05-07-2022, 03:47 PM
Ha, those gals dun need you to buy them drink, cos they will finished your drink for you. Just tips them 10 to 20 will do, unless they always comes back to you then tips her 30 lor.

Btw, the cashier there looks like my favorite ml Xuan Xuan, but Xuan Xuan more chio and big boobs lah.

https://sglonelyguy-14.com/xuanxuan-massage/

Every time I see her, I will give her a red note. :D

Ahh til, hahah should have asked this question earlier

ladyassasinato
05-07-2022, 03:51 PM
Ahh til, hahah should have asked this question earlier

Not too late to know now.

今晚打老虎.
05-07-2022, 04:41 PM

Going down tonight... Wish me luck

WOOHOO
05-07-2022, 05:10 PM

👍👍👍👍👍😛😛😛Best of luck!

Handsome2320
05-07-2022, 07:10 PM

Hi bro. Can share too?

ladyassasinato
05-07-2022, 07:53 PM

Wish you 打到一只母老虎。:p

ladyassasinato
05-07-2022, 07:56 PM
Hi bro. Can share too?

Sure, just pm you. Enjoy. :D

BM335
06-07-2022, 12:18 AM
Wish you 打到一只母老虎。:p

Hello bro, is the pub you referring to 497? Or it is other pub along L27?

ladyassasinato
06-07-2022, 06:58 AM
Hello bro, is the pub you referring to 497? Or it is other pub along L27?

Yes, address is

东方 Eastern
497 Geylang Rd, Singapore 389448

Beside the door there is a huge tiger beer signboard on the wall. :D

BM335
06-07-2022, 01:29 PM
Yes, address is

东方 Eastern

thank you!

plantronic
06-07-2022, 03:11 PM
Yes, address is

东方 Eastern

Thanks for sharing the info
Any other info can pm

casa2011
06-07-2022, 05:35 PM
This pub is disco? Or those type can sing song?

YummyBear
06-07-2022, 06:53 PM
This pub is disco? Or those type can sing song?

Heard there is ktv on 2nd floor. Never been before.
But 1st floor will blast dance music, while you sip your beer on tall stools, watching Viet MM butterflying around.
Nice place to just chill, drink, and talk kok (over loud music) with some company. Tips varies from 20 up to 50 depending on how long the girls stay.
Drinks move pretty fast as the girls seem to help you to drink often. Suggest to get tower instead of bottles if you staying longer.
Personally I will clear maybe 2 buckets of bottled beer and move on to next spot.

ryanwantsomefun
06-07-2022, 08:18 PM
Sounds like it is a need to visit place to feel the heat :)

superbeast69
10-07-2022, 06:15 AM
Hi bro, please share the location of the pub. Thank you

WOOHOO
10-07-2022, 09:21 AM
Speechless! :rolleyes:

ladyassasinato
10-07-2022, 12:41 PM
Heard there is ktv on 2nd floor. Never been before.
But 1st floor will blast dance music, while you sip your beer on tall stools, watching Viet MM butterflying around.
Nice place to just chill, drink, and talk kok (over loud music) with some company. Tips varies from 20 up to 50 depending on how long the girls stay.
Drinks move pretty fast as the girls seem to help you to drink often. Suggest to get tower instead of bottles if you staying longer.
Personally I will clear maybe 2 buckets of bottled beer and move on to next spot.

Usually I order 1 tower first, next round will be another bucket of 6 bottles. Normally cannot finish it, so keep a few bottles for next visit. Ruby will give me a coupon to claim it when I comes again. :D

ladyassasinato
11-07-2022, 06:59 AM
What time does it close?

Light on at 2.45am. You still have sometime to go to toilet to do your last pee. :p

jjchim
20-07-2022, 09:01 AM
Bro, can share share as well?

jjchim
20-07-2022, 09:04 AM

ladyassasinato
20-07-2022, 03:58 PM

Sure, already pm you. Enjoy. :D

25-07-2022, 08:38 AM
I still have 2 bottles martell there. :o

WOOHOO
25-07-2022, 09:19 AM

Nicee never finish?

25-07-2022, 11:30 AM
Nicee never finish?

didnt, bought also 6 towers carlsberg by the time finish liaos the martell i think drink 1/3 then lights on liaos

WOOHOO
25-07-2022, 11:44 AM
didnt, bought also 6 towers carlsberg by the time finish liaos the martell i think drink 1/3 then lights on liaos

Good reason to go again ma 😛😛😛😛

WOOHOO
25-07-2022, 11:45 AM

WOO UPZ 👍 👍 👍

25-07-2022, 12:46 PM
Good reason to go again ma 😛😛😛😛

Thanks for the upz. honestly downstairs more happening. upstairs only i 1 room . :(

WOOHOO
25-07-2022, 12:48 PM
Thanks for the upz. honestly downstairs more happening. upstairs only i 1 room . :(

Than just finish up the drinks ba

ladyassasinato
25-07-2022, 02:09 PM

I never drink liquor there before, usually beer. Why buy 2 bottles at one time, cheaper ah?

4Dguru
25-07-2022, 02:11 PM

Their martell only $21X nett before 10pm. One of the cheapest around JC and GL:p

WOOHOO
25-07-2022, 02:48 PM
Their martell only $21X nett before 10pm. One of the cheapest around JC and GL:p

Wah you regular ah?!😛😛😛

YummyBear
25-07-2022, 06:35 PM
Anyone will usually organise ise drinking session at geylang pubs for "first time meetups"?
Seems like organising ktv sessions is more common nowadays.

soton6
25-07-2022, 06:37 PM
share ctc ??

26-07-2022, 09:11 AM
I never drink liquor there before, usually beer. Why buy 2 bottles at one time, cheaper ah?

the boss ask me support so i open 2. :D

26-07-2022, 09:14 AM

Should be. I didnt see the bill. 6 towers at $98 each. i pay 1k plus include 2 bottles. Earlier on before going up i think 4 towers at 70 each at level 1

WOOHOO
26-07-2022, 10:05 AM
Should be. I didnt see the bill. 6 towers at $98 each. i pay 1k plus include 2 bottles. Earlier on before going up i think 4 towers at 70 each at level 1

So power you 👍👍👍

WOOHOO
26-07-2022, 10:05 AM
the boss ask me support so i open 2. :D

Even more power 👍👍👍

ladyassasinato
26-07-2022, 10:57 AM

Wow, spent 1k plus, the boss sure like you very much. Usually I go alone, only buy 1 to 2 tower of beer. Including tips to butterflies and waitresses, each time I spent around 300. :D

26-07-2022, 06:05 PM
Wow, spent 1k plus, the boss sure like you very much. Usually I go alone, only buy 1 to 2 tower of beer. Including tips to butterflies and waitresses, each time I spent around 300. :D

Lol I here again now.

ladyassasinato
26-07-2022, 11:32 PM
Lol I here again now.

I think Ruby is not back yet. You wun see her today. :D

27-07-2022, 12:32 AM
I think Ruby is not back yet. You wun see her today. :D

I play Tina ivy and Amy tonight. Still got time go honey land :D

ladyassasinato
27-07-2022, 08:06 PM
I play Tina ivy and Amy tonight. Still got time go honey land :D

Oh, Amy ah? That hot mama. :D

4Dguru
30-07-2022, 01:12 AM
Went to see ruby today after she’s back from HCMC… as usual … she can drink well :p with her Hanoi co worker :)

ladyassasinato
30-07-2022, 12:39 PM
Went to see ruby today after she’s back from HCMC… as usual … she can drink well :p with her Hanoi co worker :)

She texted me when she is back but I no time to go this weekend. Next week lor. :D

Goodkid
30-07-2022, 12:42 PM
Sure, already pm you. Enjoy. :D

Bro pls share with me also. Thanks!

Milo80
30-07-2022, 08:44 PM
Anyone going today? :D

4Dguru
30-07-2022, 09:38 PM
Dinner time walk past.. HH already 90 % full….:D

Milo80
30-07-2022, 11:14 PM
Dinner time walk past.. HH already 90 % full….:D

Not bad for a place to chill... as per Bro ladyassasinato says got gals to talk to and drink with you.
Low cost compared to HFJ or TD :D

4Dguru
30-07-2022, 11:27 PM
Not bad for a place to chill... as per Bro ladyassasinato says got gals to talk to and drink with you.

So many ruby, Bii, Tracy, Amy, Tina, Hien, hanh, Lisa … so many … gives $10 also bankrupt :p

ladyassasinato
31-07-2022, 10:55 AM
Bro pls share with me also. Thanks!

PM you. Enjoy. :D

ladyassasinato
31-07-2022, 10:58 AM

Yes, those butterflies mostly nice to talk to, some very playful. Good place for relax with some friends. :D

ladyassasinato
31-07-2022, 11:00 AM
So many ruby, Bii, Tracy, Amy, Tina, Hien, hanh, Lisa … so many … gives $10 also bankrupt :p

Dun be so greedy and take all those chio bu lah. Just stick to two or three will do. :p

iamaThaiLover
31-07-2022, 11:58 AM
honestly there was a few times i from Lor 1 walk all the way to Lor 4x also many pubs machiam very happening. so hard to decide which one to go in 😂

iamaThaiLover
31-07-2022, 12:00 PM
Dun be so greedy and take all those chio bu lah. Just stick to two or three will do. :p

bro, snow white also got 7 dwarves liao even disney teach us the more the merrier

ladyassasinato
31-07-2022, 03:04 PM
bro, snow white also got 7 dwarves liao even disney teach us the more the merrier

Snow White got 7 dwarves to serve her. But we are serving 7 Snow White and that is very siong. :p

Goodkid
31-07-2022, 03:37 PM
Anyone will usually organise ise drinking session at geylang pubs for "first time meetups"?
Seems like organising ktv sessions is more common nowadays.

I also looking for drinking kakis at Geylang pub. PM me if you going down. I usually go HH.

iamaThaiLover
31-07-2022, 03:42 PM
Snow White got 7 dwarves to serve her. But we are serving 7 Snow White and that is very siong. :p

7 princess but u got 10 fingers stiu have space for 3 more 🤣

iamaThaiLover
31-07-2022, 03:43 PM
I also looking for drinking kakis at Geylang pub. PM me if you going down. I usually go HH.

brooo lai liao, i also always alone

ladyassasinato
31-07-2022, 03:57 PM
7 princess but u got 10 fingers stiu have space for 3 more 🤣

What I mean is pocket very siong, not fingers not enough. :p

Goodkid
31-07-2022, 04:13 PM
brooo lai liao, i also always alone

Bro I should be heading down to eastern for HH tomorrow
Btw what time it open ?
Some pubs in Geylang I went before open as early as 3pm

iamaThaiLover
31-07-2022, 04:50 PM
What I mean is pocket very siong, not fingers not enough. :p

i know la bro 😂 but actually some butterflies ok to tip regardless, sometimes they very chatty like they make the effort to really "makefriend" 😂

iamaThaiLover
31-07-2022, 04:52 PM
Bro I should be heading down to eastern for HH tomorrow
Btw what time it open ?
Some pubs in Geylang I went before open as early as 3pm

ya but daylight very hard to see the signboard lights on or not 😅 last time as early as 2pm can go in chiong liao. monday i cmi, thinking of going on wed but too long never go now i dont know where to chiong.

ladyassasinato
01-08-2022, 06:48 AM
ya but daylight very hard to see the signboard lights on or not 😅 last time as early as 2pm can go in chiong liao. monday i cmi, thinking of going on wed but too long never go now i dont know where to chiong.

Aiyah, too early go even open also no gal leh. :p

iamaThaiLover
01-08-2022, 12:33 PM
Aiyah, too early go even open also no gal leh. :p

ya lor downside is this but bcos afternoon not much people you can talk to the staff make friends, who knows what benefits u get 😆

Hyuga000
01-08-2022, 01:52 PM
Last Saturday a friend brought me to another pub along Geylang Lor 27, don’t know the name cause Chinese not good but 4 colourful words . Was pleasantly surprised by some of the VN ladies , got a few milfy ones but not for me , end up got one young lass whom accompanied me and the whole session I was trying my v best not to look at her O.O but failed . She was quite green and made up for it with her looks. Beer was decently priced and for tips I gave $50 . Anyone know if this type can do after work activity ?

4Dguru
01-08-2022, 03:31 PM
Last Saturday a friend brought me to another pub along Geylang Lor 27, don’t know the name cause Chinese not good but 4 colourful words . Was pleasantly surprised by some of the VN ladies , got a few milfy ones but not for me , end up got one young lass whom accompanied me and the whole session I was trying my v best not to look at her O.O but failed . She was quite green and made up for it with her looks. Beer was decently priced and for tips I gave $50 . Anyone know if this type can do after work activity ?

Coliseum KTV Karaoke Lounge饮酒满杯吧 !

This pub is managed by 2 former staffs of 497 Eastern Pub at Geylang Road. New batch of girls just came in last Friday and u were lucky :p

Goodkid
01-08-2022, 08:21 PM
I at eastern. Anyone here ?

4Dguru
01-08-2022, 11:39 PM
I at eastern. Anyone here ?

At MRT side. But eastern told me no table … that’s why at …:p

nightyhornn
02-08-2022, 04:49 AM
Is there any pub that open at 2pm or even earlier?

ladyassasinato
02-08-2022, 07:32 AM
Coliseum KTV Karaoke Lounge饮酒满杯吧 !

This pub is managed by 2 former staffs of 497 Eastern Pub at Geylang Road. New batch of girls just came in last Friday and u were lucky :p

This pub I went there once, gals not bad leh, many syt butterflies. But this is a ktv pub, all those lousy singers kpkb there, tortured my ears. :o

SH149
02-08-2022, 09:34 AM
Tonight Coliseum Chill Anyone

formidable
02-08-2022, 12:50 PM
Tonight Coliseum Chill Anyone

Not sure what time open 2pm/4pm onward with gals

SH149
02-08-2022, 01:27 PM
Not sure what time open 2pm/4pm onward with gals

Ok Thanks bro

YummyBear
03-08-2022, 12:03 AM
Ok Thanks bro

Was a nice meet up bro. Safe travels!

YB

SH149
03-08-2022, 12:51 PM
Was a nice meet up bro. Safe travels!

YB

Thanks Bro See u soon !

MisterPiakPiak
03-08-2022, 05:01 PM
Read so much & would like to go to this L27 pub.
However, I will be alone, will it be an issue?
Or do I need to go with someone whi "knows" the place?
Many thanks in advance, have a good day.

ladyassasinato
03-08-2022, 09:57 PM
Read so much & would like to go to this L27 pub.
However, I will be alone, will it be an issue?
Or do I need to go with someone whi "knows" the place?
Many thanks in advance, have a good day.

I always go alone. Just order one tower of beer, those butterflies will help you to finish it. :p

MisterPiakPiak
04-08-2022, 09:39 AM
I always go alone. Just order one tower of beer, those butterflies will help you to finish it. :p
Many thanks ladyassasinato, will most probably go on Saturday. Hopefully "eat" some "cats" at the even numbered streets while waiting for this butterfly-ing pub to open.

ladyassasinato
04-08-2022, 06:22 PM
Many thanks ladyassasinato, will most probably go on Saturday. Hopefully "eat" some "cats" at the even numbered streets while waiting for this butterfly-ing pub to open.

You are right, must go early on Saturday or else no table for you. :p

counchpotato
04-08-2022, 06:46 PM
Normally i also go alone early afternoon about 4pm normally friday and saturday
Normally only visit the chinese pub

Can kindly recommend vietnamese pub in Geylang and the nice girls to chat
Only go therectovrelax and destress

Thanks in advance

Shiofukis
04-08-2022, 11:16 PM
Normally i also go alone early afternoon about 4pm normally friday and saturday
Normally only visit the chinese pub

Can kindly recommend vietnamese pub in Geylang and the nice girls to chat
Only go therectovrelax and destress

Thanks in advance

Don’t think 4pm got pubs with Vietnam 🇻🇳 girls open. They work till late and tend to start late unless working at KTVs. Even at KTV only those not so pretty ones will come during HH hoping to get more customers.

kopicsuitai
04-08-2022, 11:18 PM
You are right, must go early on Saturday or else no table for you. :p

hmm how early to get table and have butterflies around?

MisterPiakPiak
05-08-2022, 05:21 PM
Can meet me early if you want. We go to eat cats before the pub open then we can go catch butterflies together.

4Dguru
05-08-2022, 05:29 PM
Just received info that there will be many vietbus tonight at 497 ….:p

moopey
05-08-2022, 06:16 PM
Anybody going eastern tonight? Want go tgt?

ladyassasinato
05-08-2022, 08:43 PM
hmm how early to get table and have butterflies around?

7pm onward should have butterflies around liao. :D

4Dguru
05-08-2022, 10:28 PM
Anybody going eastern tonight? Want go tgt?

Packed. U at 497?

telegram
05-08-2022, 10:48 PM

At Coliseum, can go for the Krombacher beer bucket. The bottle is bigger almost 500ml, 5 bottles is almost a tower already.

Shiofukis
05-08-2022, 11:57 PM
At Coliseum, can go for the Krombacher beer bucket. The bottle is bigger almost 500ml, 5 bottles is almost a tower already.

New boss is the distributor of Krombacher beer. To me German beer just nice :p

mikeyeew
06-08-2022, 12:02 AM
Now at 497, got 8 new girls, still ha e table.

mikeyeew
06-08-2022, 12:40 AM
Now at 497, got 8 new girls, still ha e table.

phlim79
06-08-2022, 01:03 AM

Hi Bro,

Can I join u? Been very stress lately due to my family issue.. Wanted to find a girl to chit chat.

MisterPiakPiak
06-08-2022, 04:26 AM
Sure, let's go. As long as we pay our share equally, I'm a friendly & outgoing person with the "come out to play" mentality.

ladyassasinato
06-08-2022, 04:42 PM

That time I went there I paid 70 for it. The taste not bad. :D

Chiochio1
06-08-2022, 07:35 PM
Just wonder anyone going 497 tonight? :D

telegram
06-08-2022, 08:20 PM
That time I went there I paid 70 for it. The taste not bad. :D

yes bro very acceptable taste. the boss will be happy to hear this, maybe we should take some comms. :cool:

ladyassasinato
08-08-2022, 10:54 AM
yes bro very acceptable taste. the boss will be happy to hear this, maybe we should take some comms. :cool:

Yes, this place spend less on beer. Especially those butterflies dun cheong to you and finished it for you. :p

zenman87
08-08-2022, 02:15 PM
Hi anyone can advise for the market rate for girls tips?

Chiochio1
08-08-2022, 03:57 PM
Went alone yesterday @ around 9.30pm ish with all my small notes standby in my wallet liao ..

Wow .. Sunday also almost full house, left 2 tables, lucky me .. This place quite nice to chill drink talk cock & is very similar to mask 51 with loud music and disco light ..

Ordered a tower @ $70 & easily around 10 gals working. Saw one busty gal must be the one bros mentioned in this forum. I must say this place got hidden gems and can tell this batch of gals quite happening & ready to entertain haha .. Saw a few bros already hugging and kissing their gals ;)

My one tower finished at a decent pace and ordered another one @ $80 .. Like what bro mentioned here, one tower + bucket should be enough for single pax like me, 2 towers abit too much..

No issue for me to clear all my two towers with 3 gals rotating to acc me from 9.30pm to 1am ish with one gal always stick close to me with hug and kisses :D

Total Damage $70 + $80 + $30 x 3 (tips for 3 gals) to end my night.

Cheers bro :cool:

MisterPiakPiak
08-08-2022, 04:01 PM
Next tme jio me, I'm just a PM away

Chiochio1
08-08-2022, 04:25 PM
Sweee la. Steady :)

4Dguru
08-08-2022, 04:54 PM
Went alone yesterday @ around 9.30pm ish with all my small notes standby in my wallet liao ..

Wow .. Sunday also almost full house, left 2 tables, lucky me .. This place quite nice to chill drink talk cock & is very similar to mask 51 with loud music and disco light ..

Ordered a tower @ $70 & easily around 10 gals working. Saw one busty gal must be the one bros mentioned in this forum. I must say this place got hidden gems and can tell this batch of gals quite happening & ready to entertain haha .. Saw a few bros already hugging and kissing their gals ;)

My one tower finished at a decent pace and ordered another one @ $80 .. Like what bro mentioned here, one tower + bucket should be enough for single pax like me, 2 towers abit too much..

No issue for me to clear all my two towers with 3 gals rotating to acc me from 9.30pm to 1am ish with one gal always stick close to me with hug and kisses :D

Yesterday, u saw the commotion caused by angkong Seow?

WOOHOO
08-08-2022, 05:06 PM

That was you?😛😛😛

Chiochio1
08-08-2022, 05:52 PM

Yes ! Is that you? Hahahaha ..

counchpotato
08-08-2022, 05:54 PM

Bro where thinking of going now.

Cheers

4Dguru
08-08-2022, 06:28 PM
Yes ! Is that you? Hahahaha ..

That was you?😛😛😛

I 4D Seow not Angkong Seow ….:p

bitebitten
08-08-2022, 06:28 PM
dirin drink drink

ladyassasinato
08-08-2022, 07:47 PM

I spent around that too. Tried hard not to spend more than 300 each visit though. :D

notiondeltas
08-08-2022, 07:49 PM
very acceptable

jahok
08-08-2022, 07:51 PM
share more please

ladyassasinato
08-08-2022, 07:51 PM
Bro where thinking of going now.

Cheers

Tonight go must do advance booking. Walk in sure no table for you. :p

08-08-2022, 08:38 PM
Tonight go must do advance booking. Walk in sure no table for you. :p

Full liaos. I go 2nd sty

Chiochio1
09-08-2022, 09:18 PM
Happy National Day !

Any bro going down tonight? Very de sianz ;)

ladyassasinato
10-08-2022, 11:03 AM
Full liaos. I go 2nd sty

Ruby claimed there was 3 guys finished 3 towers of beer. Was this you and your kaki? :D

Chiochio1
10-08-2022, 08:48 PM
Happy mid week !! :D

Live report ! 60% full Liao ! Sianz never see my eye candy from last trip.

Night is young ! Happy chiong-ing brooos !!

Cheers !

11-08-2022, 08:31 AM
Ruby claimed there was 3 guys finished 3 towers of beer. Was this you and your kaki? :D

I was the tall guy playing DJ on Monday night. :D Should be more than that, i still go up then come back down again. :D

ladyassasinato
11-08-2022, 08:59 PM
I was the tall guy playing DJ on Monday night. :D Should be more than that, i still go up then come back down again. :D

Wahlao bro, you damn power leh. :D

4Dguru
12-08-2022, 12:11 AM
Anyone at 497 now? Now have dancers?:p

MisterPiakPiak
12-08-2022, 12:23 PM
Anyone going later today? Hoping to jio kakis intro me to this place 👍😄👍

Masquerader93
12-08-2022, 01:57 PM
Do the girls at these pub typically go home with you?

Masquerader93
12-08-2022, 01:59 PM
Are the girls at these pubs typically willing to go back with you?

MisterPiakPiak
12-08-2022, 02:11 PM
Not sure but can try. And don't worry, the "you try, I try" applies to me lol

ladyassasinato
12-08-2022, 08:19 PM
Are the girls at these pubs typically willing to go back with you?

If your pocket is deep enough, they bring you go back also can. :p

MisterPiakPiak
12-08-2022, 09:46 PM
I'm here now, quite happenning. Almost full house.

prinze69
12-08-2022, 10:07 PM
U which table

ladyassasinato
12-08-2022, 10:10 PM
U which table

Maybe sitting beside you. :p

prinze69
12-08-2022, 10:32 PM
Maybe sitting beside you. :p

Wakakkkakkakka

MisterPiakPiak
13-08-2022, 09:07 AM
Was quite fun ytd, although don't know who is who. Butterfly system with reasonable tips, unlike GDM carrot system. Saw some of the women ran into a black Alphard when pub close.

ryanwantsomefun
13-08-2022, 09:47 AM
Guess this system seem quite good compare to ktv now overprice tips.

Chiochio1
13-08-2022, 10:06 AM
Was quite fun ytd, although don't know who is who. Butterfly system with reasonable tips, unlike GDM carrot system. Saw some of the women ran into a black Alphard when pub close.

Yes is their company transport to send them back home :D

Chiochio1
13-08-2022, 10:13 AM
Guess this system seem quite good compare to ktv now overprice tips.

Definitely ! As long as we don’t over tip I guess this place still worth going lol. $20 to $30 tip enough Liao. Last night was my third visit & I can still see new hidden gem :D

Not bad !! Small pub also got dancer for entertainment ! Interesting !!

2 towers + 1 bucket + another half free tower from a new bros.

No complain !! Seh seh but enjoy with minimum damage :D

MisterPiakPiak
13-08-2022, 10:32 AM
Yea, just hope others don't spoil market & over-tip too much. If not next time 30 the vietbu will pui cao nua

ladyassasinato
13-08-2022, 10:43 AM
Yea, just hope others don't spoil market & over-tip too much. If not next time 30 the vietbu will pui cao nua

I saw some crazy fellows tip 100 to a few gals. :o

stephenclz
13-08-2022, 10:56 AM
How long does each girl stay with you, just for 1 drink and then go to another customer? Sorry I’m new to this butterfly system as I usually only go to Pinay clubs. Anyone care to explain a little?

WOOHOO
13-08-2022, 11:26 AM

That's insane! So rich ah?🤣🤣🤣

MisterPiakPiak
13-08-2022, 12:50 PM

Might as well go upstairs room concept plus bao the girl until close

MisterPiakPiak
13-08-2022, 12:53 PM
How long does each girl stay with you, just for 1 drink and then go to another customer? Sorry I’m new to this butterfly system as I usually only go to Pinay clubs. Anyone care to explain a little?

Very unlikely they'll serve you 1 drink, I think minimum is a bucket of 5 for healthy business practices

stephenclz
13-08-2022, 01:00 PM
Very unlikely they'll serve you 1 drink, I think minimum is a bucket of 5 for healthy business practices

Ok got it, so it’s not a lady drink concept.. the girls just rotate and drink with you from your bucket I suppose? And when they decide to leave you they ask for a tip?

MisterPiakPiak
13-08-2022, 01:27 PM
Ok got it, so it’s not a lady drink concept.. the girls just rotate and drink with you from your bucket I suppose? And when they decide to leave you they ask for a tip?

Yes, though the girl who was with me ytd didn't ask me for tips, I turned on my auto mode & handed her some cash.

stephenclz
13-08-2022, 01:54 PM
Yes, though the girl who was with me ytd didn't ask me for tips but I turned on my auto mode to hand her some cash.

Ok interesting, definitely different from Pinay pubs, so the tip is like the gentleman thing to do and the unwritten rule, sounds good, I might head over there next week. What nationalities are the girls?

MisterPiakPiak
13-08-2022, 02:02 PM
Ok interesting, definitely different from Pinay pubs, so the tip is like the gentleman thing to do and the unwritten rule, sounds good, I might head over there next week. What nationalities are the girls?

Vietnam, most of them speaks good english.

ladyassasinato
13-08-2022, 02:09 PM
That's insane! So rich ah?🤣🤣🤣

Old uncle, damn rich lor. :p

ladyassasinato
13-08-2022, 02:11 PM
Might as well go upstairs room concept plus bao the girl until close

Can piak piak inside the room ah? :p

ladyassasinato
13-08-2022, 02:21 PM

They will come n go throughout the night. As long as you are still there, they will come back to you, so before you leave just tip them a few red notes lor.

However, got some fellows just left without tipping them. This is so called "Run Tip" (translate from hokkien). Very bad practice. :rolleyes:

MisterPiakPiak
13-08-2022, 02:23 PM
Can piak piak inside the room also. :p

Scally have camera tmr I appear in Pornhub

MisterPiakPiak
13-08-2022, 02:26 PM
They will come n go throughout the night. As long as you are still there, they will come back to you, so before you leave just tip them a few red notes lor.

However, got some fellows just left without tipping them. This is so called "Run Tip" (translate from hokkien). Very bad practice. :rolleyes:

Yea those are the worst, hope not to meet those as drinking kakis

stephenclz
13-08-2022, 03:17 PM
Yea those are the worst, hope not to meet those as drinking kakis

That’s messed up.. I hope they get some base payment from the pub at least.

Masquerader93
13-08-2022, 04:40 PM
If your pocket is deep enough, they bring you go back also can. :p

Lol ok I guess that’s a no then haha

NZL97
13-08-2022, 05:31 PM
Definitely ! As long as we don’t over tip I guess this place still worth going lol. $20 to $30 tip enough Liao. Last night was my third visit & I can still see new hidden gem :D

Not bad !! Small pub also got dancer for entertainment ! Interesting !!

2 towers + 1 bucket + another half free towe
r from a new bros.

No complain !! Seh seh but enjoy with minimum damage :D

Bro, you are referring to 497 Eastern pub or coliseum ktv pub?

Chiochio1
13-08-2022, 05:36 PM
Bro, you are referring to 497 Eastern pub or coliseum ktv pub?

497 Eastern pub lol ;)

prinze69
13-08-2022, 08:18 PM
The beer from a 2 guys wearing blacks?

NZL97
13-08-2022, 08:37 PM
[QUOTE=Chiochio1;21546748]497 Eastern pub lol ;)[/QUO
Thanks Bro, looks like both places are :mad:worth exploring.......both are ktv pubs I suppose, the viet gals probably rotate between this 2 pubs

Chiochio1
13-08-2022, 08:41 PM
Thanks Bro, looks like both places are :mad:worth exploring.......both are ktv pubs I suppose, the viet gals probably rotate between this 2 pubs

I yet to explore coliseum ktv pub. Shall update here once I visited this place :D

ladyassasinato
14-08-2022, 12:59 PM

Coliseum is a ktv pub while Eastern is a disco pub. I dun like ktv pub, all those lousy singers kpkb there, I hate. :o

ladyassasinato
14-08-2022, 01:21 PM
[QUOTE=NZL97;21547178]

Coliseum is a ktv pub while Eastern is a disco pub. I dun like ktv pub, all those lousy singers kpkb there, I hate. :o

https://mixdrop.co/f/84k86en0f0194g

Now got dancers on stage, extra benefit. :D

https://mixdrop.co/f/vn43mg0ohenkjq

Great butts, I think I ever squeezed before. :p

Chiochio1
14-08-2022, 01:45 PM
[QUOTE=ladyassasinato;21549064]

Nice one bro !!! Yes the dancers got great butts ;)

kopicsuitai
14-08-2022, 02:03 PM
😮eastern now got dancers?

ladyassasinato
14-08-2022, 02:13 PM
[QUOTE=ladyassasinato;21549111]

Nice one bro !!! Yes the dancers got great butts ;)

You cun recognize her meh? :p

Chiochio1
14-08-2022, 02:33 PM
[QUOTE=Chiochio1;21549162]

You cun recognize her meh? :p

Yes. The butt hard to miss :D My table was beside the dancers that night lol :D

ladyassasinato
14-08-2022, 02:48 PM
[QUOTE=ladyassasinato;21549251]

Yes. The butt hard to miss :D My table was beside the dancers that night lol :D

Lucky guy. :D

Chiochio1
14-08-2022, 02:48 PM
Anyway wonder any bros been to U pub or Saigon lately? If so can share share how’s the quality of the gals there :D

Milo80
14-08-2022, 08:47 PM
Any Bro at 497?

Care to share if there got table or full house?

Chiochio1
14-08-2022, 09:21 PM
Any Bro at 497?

Care to share if there got table or full house?

Don’t think will be full house. Usually Sunday crowd will die down after 10ish. :D

Milo80
14-08-2022, 09:56 PM
Don’t think will be full house. Usually Sunday crowd will die down after 10ish. :D

noted with Thanks:)

15-08-2022, 08:24 AM
[QUOTE=ladyassasinato;21549064]

lol i didnt know any of them.

Masquerader93
15-08-2022, 10:36 AM
Might head down to 497 one of the days this week, and just to make sure but tips are approx $30? It’s paid before you leave is it? Or throughout the night must give?

Shiofukis
15-08-2022, 10:42 AM
Might head down to 497 one of the days this week, and just to make sure but tips are approx $30? It’s paid before you leave is it? Or throughout the night must give?

There are 3 types of girls there. Waitress, Singer/dancer WP and walk-in freelance. Don’t spoil markets :p

ladyassasinato
15-08-2022, 11:31 AM
[QUOTE=ladyassasinato;21549111]

lol i didnt know any of them.

One of them is DJ Ruby. Another gal just join this pub. I think is Ruby friend. :D

ladyassasinato
15-08-2022, 11:37 AM

Just sit there shiok shiok and enjoy throughout the night. Before you leave take the initiative to give tips to those gals ever came to your table. For me, max I give 30. :D

15-08-2022, 11:43 AM
[QUOTE=4455;21551663]

One of them is DJ Ruby. Another gal just join this pub. I think is Ruby friend. :D

i only know she tall. honestly didnt really look at her face straight before. engrossed on other girls :D

MisterPiakPiak
15-08-2022, 01:00 PM

$30 is recommended buterfly market rate, hope to maintain this rate unlike hfjs & ktvs now really overpriced.
Just be reminded not to expect too much because the girls are of a certain age & probably with commitments like spouse/children/parents etc.
I usually go eat "cats" at the opp lrgs before the pubs, so I'm sexually satisfied & just wanna drink with girls to rest & relax after "workout".
I think most brothers here will agree with me.

wateset
15-08-2022, 01:10 PM
geatness in geyalng

Masquerader93
15-08-2022, 02:03 PM
There are 3 types of girls there. Waitress, Singer/dancer WP and walk-in freelance. Don’t spoil markets :p

Huh? Means needs tip all??

Shiofukis
15-08-2022, 02:07 PM
Huh? Means needs tip all??

Waitress $10-$20
The rest up to you…

Don’t give more than $50 unless you want to …..:p

Masquerader93
15-08-2022, 02:25 PM
Got it got it, thanks for the tips all :) I’ll see/follow abit what everyone else is doing as well lol

ladyassasinato
15-08-2022, 04:21 PM
[QUOTE=ladyassasinato;21552152]

i only know she tall. honestly didnt really look at her face straight before. engrossed on other girls :D

Wahlao, so chio you never notice ah? Must take a closer look next time you go. :p

15-08-2022, 09:31 PM
I here now with ruby :cool::D