PDA

View Full Version : B*** Health*** at Balestier

alloyz
06-06-2022, 04:18 PM
Hi bros, chance upon this place when driving pass. Could
Not find any reviews on this place. Is it clean like han dynasty further down balestier or possible to get other services here?

Appreciate any feedback from bros who have visited this place.

Thanks!

LovesMilktea
06-06-2022, 08:18 PM
Not find any reviews on this place. Is it clean like han dynasty further down balestier or possible to get other services here?

Thanks!

only have normal GQ here :)

osram
07-06-2022, 08:24 AM

Thanks!

This place nothing to shout about, find some ML have attitude problem.

edwinn
07-06-2022, 10:21 PM

Thanks!

Theres surely other services there but i think the money can spend on other spa you will feel happier

lupsupz
08-06-2022, 11:33 AM
This place nothing to shout about, find some ML have attitude problem.

Which one? Is it Fxxxy?

minghii
08-06-2022, 10:34 PM
Tried k***y before, massage ok only, room with shower room inside just normal GQ no further service maybe first time there so never offer me.

(Good service ml must share, bad service ones must expose)

eddy1
08-06-2022, 10:47 PM
Can try lele shes a friendly and cheerful girl. I also offer hj only no further more.

alloyz
09-06-2022, 11:03 AM
Thanks for sharing guys. Since doesn’t sound like with going, I will try other spas.

xxFTOxx
09-06-2022, 11:05 AM
Can try lele shes a friendly and cheerful girl. I also offer hj only no further more.

Lol u give HJ? Not the girl??confused

eddy1
09-06-2022, 11:13 AM
Lol u give HJ? Not the girl??confused

Sorry type wrongly.

crackpot1
10-06-2022, 09:08 AM
Nana gives one of the best massage. You get your time worth from her.

HomeDelete
10-06-2022, 09:54 AM
Last time got a girl call angel there. Always post photo on wechat and ad showing bustline etc but when you go down she just wear the normal work uniform T shirt everything cover lol.

the place is overprice and nothing to shout out about.

The toilet interesting concept tho, got 2 door which connects in between 2 rooms so maybe got chance if u bathing the other guy in the other room can open and see you lol

acquiesce
11-06-2022, 10:18 AM
Been there before pandemic, ML’s mostly auntie because the hot milf already leave the shop.. normal damage. One of the ML living upstairs, last time I inquire about the room for rent and she was the one who showed me the vacant one without her bra on (pokies alert).. place is not tidy so I pass, but I fantasize if I rented there and give me a good massage at my room.

cwolf78
12-06-2022, 11:31 PM
Went a few times before. They were quite professional with decent massage and standard GQ. Then one time kenna with a bad attitude ML and stopped going since. I might give them another chance since their has lineup changed alot.

thatpoorguy
13-06-2022, 12:20 AM
Just went recently. Would Avoid due additional 80 and the quality doesn’t warrant a 80. Don’t take 80 give black face attitude and taunt you as poor

viper69
13-06-2022, 08:24 AM
Went a few times before. They were quite professional with decent massage and standard GQ. Then one time kenna with a bad attitude ML and stopped going since. I might give them another chance since their has lineup changed alot.

Hi could you share which ML having bad attitude

lazyguy
06-03-2023, 05:38 PM
Anyway try Elaine before? How the service? Haha

yybsdhd
06-03-2023, 06:22 PM
J***** was from sembawang hanpalace last time. went before few times.

good massage with big natural boobs.

Iceman11
06-03-2023, 09:41 PM
Anyway try Elaine before? How the service? Haha

Bro Lazyguy ! If this is same Elaine from JK branch before, I would suggest can skip.

I kena shortchanged of time at JK branch, and attitude also a bit one kind. She insisted GQ at beginning, and walked out of room twice for at least 5 mins each time without giving any excuse.

lazyguy
06-03-2023, 11:29 PM
Bro Lazyguy ! If this is same Elaine from JK branch before, I would suggest can skip.

I kena shortchanged of time at JK branch, and attitude also a bit one kind. She insisted GQ at beginning, and walked out of room twice for at least 5 mins each time without giving any excuse.

Yo bro.. i not sure.. haha.. i have her pic.. will post it later to confirm.. haha

lazyguy
07-03-2023, 03:58 AM

Yo bro.. her pic.. is she the one you mention? If yes i will skip.. haha.. and thank for the info.. haha

Iceman11
07-03-2023, 08:02 AM
Hi bro Lazyguy, you got PM ! :D

Sethcby
07-03-2023, 08:05 AM
Last time got a girl call angel there. Always post photo on wechat and ad showing bustline etc but when you go down she just wear the normal work uniform T shirt everything cover lol.

The toilet interesting concept tho, got 2 door which connects in between 2 rooms so maybe got chance if u bathing the other guy in the other room can open and see you lol

Haha always my fear .. I know which room it is. Sometimes can hear the noise from the other room too

kingfisher666
07-03-2023, 08:59 AM

Thanks for the information.

If U went down further to famous Tao San pi shop. There is a SPA as alternate option for U.

JTANWL
29-03-2023, 12:32 PM
Any recommendations??

viper69
03-04-2023, 08:39 AM
Hi anyone try Lxxdx?

4Dguru
04-04-2023, 09:03 AM
Thanks for the information.

If U went down further to famous Tao San pi shop. There is a SPA as alternate option for U.

The one opposite hotel? Got 1 vn tall girl right? Anyone tried b4?

zip4671
21-05-2023, 06:59 PM

Thanks!

Hi TS, noticed tt there's another threda Balestier /Kim Keat in this forum. See "https://www.samsforum.com/showthread.php?t=938046

Is both threads talking abt the same area?

OldUncleSG
28-05-2023, 12:45 PM
The one opposite hotel? Got 1 vn tall girl right? Anyone tried b4?

**7 Balestier. Name of joint begins with a type of Vietnamese staple food.
Curtain setup with maybe 3 beds in front, plus another two rooms behind.
Two common shower rooms are available all the way behind.
I tried a tall Viet there.
50+150.

4Dguru
01-06-2023, 09:23 AM
**7 Balestier. Name of joint begins with a type of Vietnamese staple food.
Curtain setup with maybe 3 beds in front, plus another two rooms behind.
Two common shower rooms are available all the way behind.
I tried a tall Viet there.
50+150.

Considers “value for money” or not?

OldUncleSG
01-06-2023, 12:38 PM
Considers “value for money” or not?

I shall not comment, as there are too many invisible sponsors, and then some people (who kept asking for info but never share anything solid) will start to blame me for causing this thread to disappear.
Feel free to explore ... OTOT (own time own target).

4Dguru
01-06-2023, 01:51 PM
I shall not comment, as there are too many invisible sponsors, and then some people (who kept asking for info but never share anything solid) will start to blame me for causing this thread to disappear.
Feel free to explore ... OTOT (own time own target).

Not worries…. So Many shops along the road….:p