PDA

View Full Version : Fetish on school uniform

Army_Boy
20-07-2008, 07:06 PM
Any one also got this kind of fetish of watching gals in school uniform then imagine bonking them in it? Or do any one have any fetish of getting your girlfriend to dress up in school uniform then do the bonking?

cheongsterjon
20-07-2008, 08:05 PM
I used to love seeing girls wear JC uniform when I was young, especially those top made of thin fabric and can see their bra one with short skirts(erhemm..should know which college the girls all wear short short skirts one..) until when I was in JC myself a few yrs back..see until sian...I used to have one damn chio gf in college..during breaks between lectures will go with her to the secluded toilet on the top floor and bonk her...you know in the toilet damn hot plus intense bonking...she everytime kena bonked until not only her pussy wet but also sweating all over...then we go for our lectures afterwards without her showering then I sit behind her, she would turn around and wink at me..damn kinky sia..when see guys sitting beside her..wonder can he smell her cum on her undies...now heard that she's an airstewardess happily married alreadi...

alanthegreat
20-07-2008, 08:38 PM
i have a thing for sch uniforms. but only sajc and acjc. others might not really catch my eye.

probably this girls usually wear it shorter thats why i like it so much

sootongs
21-07-2008, 09:38 AM
Hee hee my OC still kept her CHIJ STC uniform hee hee....always put to good use....but muz make sure not too animal...dun wanna spoil it :D

zackfair
21-07-2008, 12:08 PM
Hahaha! I thot i'm the only one with this fetish. :D

Tits & Nipples
21-07-2008, 02:05 PM
Wooo..... I too have this fetish. Couple of years ago there was this KTV whom had gals dressed in uniforms. Was there about 3 to 4 times a week.... month end, pocket really damn big hole. :) Still its worth it as I couldn't find such a concept today :p

t123
21-07-2008, 05:04 PM
Mine is with my ex sec sch uniform. All white, some girls wore black or red lace bras. Some wore cartoon imprinted ones. :D

night_owl
22-07-2008, 01:53 AM
sailor-moon those type counted? hahaha:D

the_e_ones
22-07-2008, 08:22 AM

This remind me of those spas in Chang Ping and Xiamen (China). Girls dress in sailor moon costume... damn high when bonking them... :p

Army_Boy
22-07-2008, 09:55 AM
Glad to know that, there are still so many bros here that actually have the same interest as me.

t123
22-07-2008, 11:23 AM

Sailor moon, never seen any classmates wearing then. What i saw was cute dinosaur print. One time my PE teacher made the girls do leopard crawl under the chair, me and my bros just stand there and bio until we cannot stop laughing inside. Kenna internal injuries. We saw strawberries, butterflies imprinted panties.

easybaby
22-07-2008, 01:28 PM
One time my PE teacher made the girls do leopard crawl under the chair, me and my bros just stand there and bio until we cannot stop laughing inside. Kenna internal injuries. We saw strawberries, butterflies imprinted panties.

My god... your PE teacher must be having the same fetish as you guys. Poor girls. :(

kelvindartz
22-07-2008, 01:30 PM
Sailor moon, never seen any classmates wearing then. What i saw was cute dinosaur print. One time my PE teacher made the girls do leopard crawl under the chair, me and my bros just stand there and bio until we cannot stop laughing inside. Kenna internal injuries. We saw strawberries, butterflies imprinted panties.

the PE teacher should get "Teacher of the Year" award....

t123
22-07-2008, 02:12 PM
Well sidetrack a bit on my PE teacher. That was more than 18 years ago as far as I can remember. I think he is also one cheongster. Day time in school teach PE even though he has a prominent beer belly. Night time a lao chek, one of my female classmate told me that she went clubbing at sparks with her sis and bf. She saw him drunk and when she greeted him Mr. Wong, he told her "shhh, call me Gilbert here." Anyway, besides the leopard crawl thing, he likes to make the girl play football. Because one of my female classmate is D cup. He likes to see "balls bouncing".:D

candylover
22-07-2008, 05:03 PM
school U has always been a hot favourite whenever uniform fetish is concerned.....it's 1 of my most desired too....:)

Sebastian Crab
22-07-2008, 08:26 PM

That's interesting all I ever saw was cotton white school girl panties but not complaining :D

Starlite
23-07-2008, 12:21 AM
Any one also got this kind of fetish of watching gals in school uniform then imagine bonking them in it? ..

You can find alot of titles from Jap AV, It is one of the favorite costume. I kind of like it too.:)

t123
23-07-2008, 10:04 AM
That's interesting all I ever saw was cotton white school girl panties but not complaining :D

well some A cuppers also stuffed tissue paper so that whenever they walked past they could chest out, stomach in. The slouch position seemed vanished for that few seconds. :D

Soulreaper2
24-07-2008, 10:32 PM
i have too...

i love VJC and SAJC uniforms.

X_plorer
25-07-2008, 04:48 AM
School U with white top is always the best and especially on rainy days.. You can have all the imagination you want.. Better than the gal strip naked in front of you..

jimmyleo1981
25-07-2008, 10:20 AM
I have a fetish of school uniform, maybe because the girls look so pure in them. I think guys have a fetish for girls that are at least look pure. Look at how guys have a fetish for nurse uniform too... because they look so clean and pure.

My gf got 4 younger sister. wow, go to her house always got hard on, as they always wear loose and transparent pe tshirt and very short pe shorts. And the way they sit while watching TV... damn hot.

Thunder
25-07-2008, 10:29 AM
i have fetish to try FL in nurse

1. Nurse Uniform
2. Army No. 3
3. School gal uniform
4. SIA uniform
5. Cheongsam
6. Biz Suit & Skirt
7. Any other suggestion ?

FADLY
27-07-2008, 10:36 PM
Years back, remember bringing my sayang back home after school and had sex with her in school uniform, it was a very shiok and wonderful feeling, nice experience.

jasmine17
26-09-2008, 09:25 PM
I would wear my secondary school uniform for my boyfriends

forumer
26-09-2008, 10:58 PM

is it the chij pinafore type? :p

Cockney
26-09-2008, 11:02 PM

You sure know how to sextify your bf.;)

jasmine17
26-09-2008, 11:13 PM
haha i not so clever to study at CHIJ :p

lightning
27-09-2008, 01:20 AM

I wanna be ur BF so that u can wear school uniform for me:p:D

lightning
27-09-2008, 01:23 AM
I remembered i wear army uniform going to make out with my ex in her air force uniform:D, but interrupted by her parents coming back:o

Bangster
27-09-2008, 02:52 AM
oooh

You don't mean NCC Land and NCC Air, do you?

The number of badges hanging on the uniforms are already a turn off with the noise they'll make...

I personally looovvvve the ITE girls' uniforms...got a bit of an OL thingy in that tight skirt....heh heh

Then you'll likely to see very hiao minahs with huge boobies cupped in black lacy bras...and tight skirts with no VPLs.....oooooh makes me wonder if they got after-school ECAs or not...heh heh:D

edmundhello
27-09-2008, 02:57 AM

Weekdays u go to school as normal but weekends report to my school in yr uniform for ECA ok? hehe... :D:D

forumer
27-09-2008, 04:14 AM

what type of uniform do u have then? :cool:

risktaker
27-09-2008, 08:47 AM
my fantasy is to bonk a girl in a scgs or rjc uniform

kelvindartz
27-09-2008, 09:10 AM
wah.... so many lau jiao here got fetish for uniform...

ilovepantyhose
27-09-2008, 01:28 PM
i used to have a sch u fetish: it was bonking a girl (either wearing IJ or st nich pinafore) wearing nothing underneath. best is if she had braces... it has a geeky feel to it.

i liked ACJC n SAJC uni too esp those sporty type of girls

Head
27-09-2008, 03:09 PM
I would like the girls to be in ITE uniform, some really look damn sexy in those.

forumer
27-09-2008, 05:56 PM
wah.... so many lau jiao here got fetish for uniform...

ya... never had the chance last time to do syt in uniform mah. Must recover my lost youth. :o

tonberry
27-09-2008, 06:24 PM
i love girls in uniforms too...bt din managed to try many though....

cheongsterjon
27-09-2008, 06:27 PM
Yeah, love girls in SAJC and ACJC uniform, especially those sporty type, 'eat potatoes' type and would carry those Addidas handbags...--->memories of my ex...

VJC and RJC not bad too...

se2008
28-09-2008, 12:16 AM
i used to have a sch u fetish: it was bonking a girl (either wearing IJ or st nich pinafore) wearing nothing underneath. best is if she had braces... it has a geeky feel to it.

i liked ACJC n SAJC uni too esp those sporty type of girls

Hahaha... Seems like you and I share the same liking. I like sporty girls too. And these days, they're much easier to hook up then the past. :)

Bangster
28-09-2008, 01:55 PM
wah seh, 15K a month brudder, kena zapped until kosong liao ah?
Quick quick go register a new nick lah.
Or else in the red very mah huan one..

se2008
28-09-2008, 11:13 PM
wah seh, 15K a month brudder, kena zapped until kosong liao ah?
Quick quick go register a new nick lah.
Or else in the red very mah huan one..

Think you as a "senior" better stick to the topic to set a good example for the rest :)

And what's the points to me? Zap till negative 99 better still! :D

Lord@Knight
28-09-2008, 11:34 PM
yeah man SAJC uniform is the best among all the JC in sg
Dunno why its so addictive also...white shirt navy skirt...wolalala
perhaps it has to be how the uniform is worn by those lass:D

kelvindartz
29-09-2008, 08:51 AM
yeah man SAJC uniform is the best among all the JC in sg
Dunno why its so addictive also...white shirt navy skirt...wolalala
perhaps it has to be how the uniform is worn by those lass:D

ya i agree. sajc uniform is really.... ooompph! especially when u see those girls, wearing those short blue skirts

ilovepantyhose
29-09-2008, 10:50 AM
heh also forgot to mention cjc n jjc unis :p

Johnny Chew
29-09-2008, 02:04 PM
I like to imagine bonking JC girls in my own JC back those days. Not telling which JC I was from b4.

Unfortunately, we can only imagine, have fantasy, we cannot act, or else face the rotan woolala :D

kelvindartz
29-09-2008, 02:36 PM
I like to imagine bonking JC girls in my own JC back those days. Not telling which JC I was from b4.

Unfortunately, we can only imagine, have fantasy, we cannot act, or else face the rotan woolala :D

above 16... no rotan rite?

ChaiShen
29-09-2008, 09:20 PM
above 16... no rotan rite?

Think no rotan.
Jailed again for underage sex (http://www.asiaone.com/News/The%2BStraits%2BTimes/Story/A1Story20080212-49185.html)

satanickai
29-09-2008, 10:13 PM
yearh.. especially those who are in short skirts..

niceee.. :)

sianguy2006
30-09-2008, 01:32 AM
JC skirts or ITE skirts? Hmm...I think ite does it for me:D..damm yummy lah seeing those minahs wearing it

kelvindartz
30-09-2008, 08:24 AM
imagine those short skirts rubbing against ur dick.... the thought of it will send many dicks hardened as rock

sagarian
01-10-2008, 12:53 PM
Hey guys
duno if tis is the right place to ask
i would like to know where to purchase JC uniforms
For my gf to wear...hehehe
as i'm not a local (from JB)...
can any1 guide me to any shop tat sells JC uniform?

satanickai
01-10-2008, 11:47 PM
Hey guys
duno if tis is the right place to ask
i would like to know where to purchase JC uniforms
For my gf to wear...hehehe
as i'm not a local (from JB)...
can any1 guide me to any shop tat sells JC uniform?

haha.. mate.. why of all skirts JC's ones..??

well there's alot of others you can count on too...

but mate.. if your girl has the appearance/looks ... any short skirts is mouth watering ...

I think.. :)

Oh yearh.. btw... JC's skirts are great especially those with nice thighs ..woo..buay tahan ar.. but as I was previously from ITE.. ite girls ARE the eye candy to every guy in any campus.. thats for sure.. some more those wearing so tight until can see their figure of 8 .. haha.. ;)

sagarian
02-10-2008, 06:00 PM
haha.. mate.. why of all skirts JC's ones..??

well there's alot of others you can count on too...

but mate.. if your girl has the appearance/looks ... any short skirts is mouth watering ...

I think.. :)

Oh yearh.. btw... JC's skirts are great especially those with nice thighs ..woo..buay tahan ar.. but as I was previously from ITE.. ite girls ARE the eye candy to every guy in any campus.. thats for sure.. some more those wearing so tight until can see their figure of 8 .. haha.. ;)

Hey bro...not juz jc skirt
but the whole uniform
hehehe...coz i hv uniform fetish ma....
a bit sien with m'sian school uniform d
so wanna get JC uniform for my gal to wear
any idea where i can buy one?

kelvindartz
03-10-2008, 08:25 AM
Hey bro...not juz jc skirt
but the whole uniform
hehehe...coz i hv uniform fetish ma....
a bit sien with m'sian school uniform d
so wanna get JC uniform for my gal to wear
any idea where i can buy one?

actually last time u could get from yahoo acutions those that had been worn by the ex-students themselves. Now, the yahoo auction has been closed down.

u do a google search on Bibi and Baba. This is one of the tailor shops making the uniforms

satanickai
03-10-2008, 09:41 PM
well.. mate.. if you got the courage.. i just give my 2 cent suggestion...

to just go down to any of the JC's school... and then purchase directly...

well you can give all sort of reasons to be as a visitor but.. of course its mah fun ar.. ( did i spell correctly? )

or.. just wait for any of your desired JC school to have their open house..

haha.. thats the best time..

well suggestions.. can either be the solution or be rejected..

:D

kelvindartz
05-10-2008, 01:01 PM
heres one if u r interested

eBay.com.sg: **Uni PL** RJC school uniform 4 sale (item 250301124614 end time Oct 05, 2008 18:47:02 SGT) (http://cgi.ebay.com.sg/Uni-PL-RJC-school-uniform-4-sale_W0QQitemZ250301124614QQihZ015QQcategoryZ19254 QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem)

satanickai
05-10-2008, 02:14 PM

eBay.com.sg: **Uni PL** RJC school uniform 4 sale (item 250301124614 end time Oct 05, 2008 18:47:02 SGT) (http://cgi.ebay.com.sg/Uni-PL-RJC-school-uniform-4-sale_W0QQitemZ250301124614QQihZ015QQcategoryZ19254 QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem)

arr.. there you go..

enough of my talk...

brother kelvindartz has shown the path...

good luck mate. :)

sennheiser
05-10-2008, 02:55 PM
love sch uniforms!! :D when i was in sch, always beo the girls with tight skirt for the pantylines.. some girls have very good figure and wear tight skirt. always can see wad type of panties they wear. :D

Hoegaargen
06-10-2008, 09:57 AM

Any other sites beside this sites to do bidding.

B-ice
28-01-2009, 05:20 AM
i m loving it.... the adrenaline of dogging her in the uniform is awesome... :p

didnt know i have so many like-minded kakis :D

I have tried some PRCs in uniforms... Back to good old days...:rolleyes:

WCDMA
28-01-2009, 09:52 AM
I like those Nanyang Girl uniform, sleeveless.

trekk
28-01-2009, 09:26 PM
ohh yeah, now i remember my 1st bonk wif a tpjc ger. sure brings back memories. hmmz will try recall how it happened and post the story here. :)

Stingerking
29-01-2009, 02:45 AM
Wow talk bout Uniform what i have in mind sure make my brothers out here start to water.
I am a frequent flyer to Bangkok Thailand, and I have a Gf there which I have hooked up in my office there, she is workin as an intern there. And I can tell you nothing beats the Thai Uni Uniforms .
Very shapely and tightfit clothings make me thot of it will start to drool again.
Everytime I go there I make sure I will boink my Gf in her Uniform when she comes back from school. Just thinkin of it I feel like PCC liao.

Stingerking
29-01-2009, 02:51 AM
sorry double posting, dunno y server today so lag

kelvindartz
29-01-2009, 12:58 PM
Wow talk bout Uniform what i have in mind sure make my brothers out here start to water.
I am a frequent flyer to Bangkok Thailand, and I have a Gf there which I have hooked up in my office there, she is workin as an intern there. And I can tell you nothing beats the Thai Uni Uniforms .
Very shapely and tightfit clothings make me thot of it will start to drool again.
Everytime I go there I make sure I will boink my Gf in her Uniform when she comes back from school. Just thinkin of it I feel like PCC liao.

drools.... bonking your gf in her uniform especially just after she finishes school.... i think that feeling will be heavenly!

mimi
29-01-2009, 01:44 PM
sigh, i think the image of pure CHIJ girls have gone down the drain with all the fantasizing and relations to sex icons.

Was from a IJ school, wearing the comfortable uniform, cool friends to hang out with.

the only bad point about it is when we go out together after school, the public will always be staring at us, their eyes stuck on our legs and butt. bloody annoying.

ELTaz
29-01-2009, 04:51 PM
haha! my first crush was from St. Nicks, imagine that

Ajax
30-01-2009, 01:16 PM
i think bonking the girls in pinafore is the best!! My top 5 on the list would be
(1) RGS
(2) SCGS
(3) IJ KC
(4) IJ St Niks
(5) RJ (though its a JC)

Last time got wank with a RGS's girls pinafore,panties and her bra.That was so long ago but still can remember vividly..shiok sia that time!!:D

kelvindartz
30-01-2009, 02:47 PM
i think bonking the girls in pinafore is the best!! My top 5 on the list would be
(1) RGS
(2) SCGS
(3) IJ KC
(4) IJ St Niks
(5) RJ (though its a JC)

Last time got wank with a RGS's girls pinafore,panties and her bra.That was so long ago but still can remember vividly..shiok sia that time!!:D

power lah you!

BiRd13
30-01-2009, 02:50 PM
Yes... have fetish in school uniform... especially those uniform that looks like 'sailor' kind.. hehee...

Recently bonk my cousin during Nov... Will share the stories later part, if there's people interested though...

PS: share stories only... not share bonking wor... so dun get the wrong idea... =)

asdfghjkl
30-01-2009, 09:18 PM
the only bad point about it is when we go out together after school, the public will always be staring at us, their eyes stuck on our legs and butt.

chij uniforms got so short until can see the legs and butt? :D

ELTaz
31-01-2009, 10:23 PM
chij uniforms got so short until can see the legs and butt? :D

aiya... eyes aim somewhere that region lor.

SAWgunner
01-02-2009, 01:31 AM
anybody was from Outram Institute between '94 to '96? The grey skirts were ALWAYs up to mid-thigh at the most, so much so that the girls always had to tuck the skirts between their thighs when they sat down.

then the pink blouse was so thin and see-through. the girls would purposely wear coloured or black bra for the guys sitting at the back of the lecture room to enjoy.

there was always a condemned sense of doom there, where only about 2 students would make it to uni. in that kind of environment, the gal had two choices - 1) study hard and try to make it, or 2) act & wear their uniform like sluts.

guess which was the more popular choice back then? i remember there was a case in '95 where a stranger actually hid in the gals' toilet for half a day to check out the chicks there :> :p and got caught lah, in the end ;)

lyc_hmm
01-02-2009, 11:38 AM
(1) RGS
(2) SCGS
(3) IJ KC
(4) IJ St Niks
(5) RJ (though its a JC)

the IJ unifs got diff meh? diff badge only nia...

Crouch
15-02-2009, 05:29 PM
power lah you!

Keep your mouth shut lah. :rolleyes:

Bros who read this post below will know you better. :cool:

Your secrets exposed liao..... (http://www.sammyboyforum.com/welcome-fl-dome-free-stds-included/60409-reputation-system-update-21.html#post3480486)

Ajax
20-02-2009, 01:21 PM
the IJ unifs got diff meh? diff badge only nia...

same uniform lah...but St Niks is there cause they are smarter and more docile than KC who are more havoc...sorry forgot to add RV gers as well..

aqurean
20-02-2009, 04:08 PM
bro , u are not alone. Im now in poly and every time i sit the bus to school, i see so many jc girls. Majority from cjc. OMG. sometimes, they sleep on the bus and always nvr fail to make my mind go crazy.

one a side not, cjc girls with fbt also pawns:D

lyc_hmm
21-02-2009, 12:14 AM
same uniform lah...but St Niks is there cause they are smarter and more docile than KC who are more havoc...sorry forgot to add RV gers as well..

nurse fetish?

Max77
21-02-2009, 12:07 PM
it's useful to be a student leader.those places tat i can access hav air cons and even a bed-but not daring enuff tat time to use it...hee hee i think secondary sch yrs for me most happening liao,so everytime saw my sec sch gals i'll hav feelings...too bad not a gd writer

asdfghjkl
21-02-2009, 12:34 PM
maybe can try? kekeke ;)

scoo
04-02-2013, 05:34 PM
oh yea, sajc uniform rocks.

asdfghjkl
04-02-2013, 10:53 PM
this is a 5 year old thread? :o