PDA

View Full Version : Spoke to L16H51 last night, Geylang estimated to reopen next month in July

ProfessorX
02-06-2022, 02:18 PM
Hey guys, :)

Was driving past the Geylang lorongs last night and saw lights & renovation works happening at L16H51. Stopped my car and spoke to the 2 guys who were standing at the porch about what's going on. Here's what I gathered from the 2 men (who said they are not the boss);

- They are in the midst of renovation and are planning to reopen next month
- Pending approval from authorities
- This house will feature Thai girls
- When asked how will the prices be like and whether it will be the same as before, the guy responded with "Petrol prices have also increased" but then followed up with "Either $50 or $60"
- Not all of the other houses will reopen, some will
- No definite date when I asked whether it will be early/mid/end of next month

I thanked them for their answers and drove off.

I hope this is a good sign that Geylang is on track to reopen, but I am also concerned about them saying "Pending approval from authorities". If anyone has OKT contacts or have been in contact with OKTs, do share with us here about how's their reopening progress.

Sharing is caring, hope my little chat with them helps :)

hornyunclez
02-06-2022, 02:35 PM

Was driving past the Geylang lorongs last night and saw lights & renovation works happening at L16H51. Stopped my car and spoke to the 2 guys who were standing at the porch about what's going on. Here's what I gathered from the 2 men (who said they are not the boss);

- When asked how will the prices be like and whether it will be the same as before, the guy responded with "Petrol prices have also increased" but then followed up with "Either $50 or $60"

I hope this is a good sign that Geylang is on track to reopen, but I am also concerned about them saying "Pending approval from authorities". If anyone has OKT contacts or have been in contact with OKTs, do share with us here about how's their reopening progress.

Well, it seems to be a good news. But in this current climate, we can never hope anything until it actually happens. Things are so fluid and what's true today can just abruptly totally change tomorrow.

Who knows in July they will push the "monkeypox pandemic" thing, and then here we go again, all the original plans will be canceled.

I mean, recently I saw a headline saying that:

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/singapore/monkeypox-singapore-coming-weeks-ong-ye-kung-2713491

basic
02-06-2022, 06:22 PM
Hope monkey pox don't ruin the day

GirthyPickle
02-06-2022, 06:31 PM

Plus satu and homat! for Mr Bald headed armchair general for your good deeds, may your sperm fly far far to the edge of galaxy.

soonbeng
03-06-2022, 01:18 PM
Covid-19 might mutate to a few variants that are more dangerous. I just read it. Then no reopening of Geylang?

Lukedavies69
03-06-2022, 02:10 PM
Bro I hope you are right, we wait so long... July only 4 weeks wait :)

loneyheart
03-06-2022, 05:34 PM
https://www.channelnewsasia.com/singapore/preparing-next-covid-19-infection-wave-ong-ye-kung-outlines-steps-how-healthcare-system-can-be-ready-2722841

GOV is preparing for BA.4 BA.5 wave
Maybe F with mask on .... sian like no tomorrow :(

whitebull
03-06-2022, 06:49 PM
https://www.channelnewsasia.com/singapore/preparing-next-covid-19-infection-wave-ong-ye-kung-outlines-steps-how-healthcare-system-can-be-ready-2722841

GOV is preparing for BA.4 BA.5 wave
Maybe F with mask on .... sian like no tomorrow :(

Fk with mask on still better than cannot Fk,
But blow with mask on difficult:eek:

rb214
04-06-2022, 10:25 AM

haha ya F with mask on is ok la...better than they ask u F with PPE on and cut a hole in the PPE to do it...lol....

snakeswlee
04-06-2022, 12:22 PM
Maybe will need to do art before whack... Then we pay e test kit...
Still good for me

loneyheart
04-06-2022, 12:50 PM

Cut a hole in the mask n mask on BJ :p
But still looking forward next month

Brojj
04-06-2022, 01:04 PM
Really miss WLs from there. Hope it will really resume smoothly, since tourists are already starting to come in here for tours. Geylang are well known to be 'legal' red light district. Male tourists are curious to come in and see, discreetly.

nanahoriuchi
04-06-2022, 02:41 PM

Take this with a pinch of salt

bonkning
04-06-2022, 03:20 PM
A pail of salt

nanahoriuchi
04-06-2022, 04:15 PM
A pail of salt

Saw reno at WH & L18, was told by an uncle who walked out from one of the hse that they are opening at the end of the month. Any intel from other bros?

thundergod22001
04-06-2022, 10:10 PM
Saw reno at WH & L18, was told by an uncle who walked out from one of the hse that they are opening at the end of the month. Any intel from other bros?

my fren told me his fren work in those pest control company like rentokill, he told me the brothel is now doing pest control...heard july will open, not sure is true anot.....

pawned
04-06-2022, 10:57 PM

Went pass L8H45. Saw them also doing renovations. Asked the OKT they told me got chance July start also

ProfessorX
04-06-2022, 11:21 PM
Wow looks like more and more houses are doing renovations in prep for July! Still a little concerned that they are all saying "got chance" & "pending approval from authorities"

Hopefully they'll get the green light to open in July and hopefully the prices stay the same or similar

No longer do we need to deal with fake photoshopped listings in Dome 1 & 2 haha

Wonder how will the queue turn out when it opens. My guess is that the demand will be a lot more than the supply

ahha2011
05-06-2022, 04:35 AM
But I thought the onboarding process is lengthy, if by next month then this month selection of girls, submitting permit should be by this month

GirthyPickle
05-06-2022, 09:16 AM
Wow looks like more and more houses are doing renovations in prep for July! Still a little concerned that they are all saying "got chance" & "pending approval from authorities"

Hopefully they'll get the green light to open in July and hopefully the prices stay the same or similar

No longer do we need to deal with fake photoshopped listings in Dome 1 & 2 haha

Wonder how will the queue turn out when it opens. My guess is that the demand will be a lot more than the supply

When LKY allowed GL to exist is to control our FW situation. Nowadays, the land developers, christian background MP and groups were the one against it.. for obvious reasons. But, now GL also provide a safe place with medical check. It also allow health officials here to study and monitor how to control and prevent diseases. Where do you think some of those protocols for covid comes from?

During one of the parliamentary session, even one of the NMP brought up taking samples from FLs and punters from their asshole to study if covid got spread. It was relating to the raids conducted on those annoying massage parlours that go around touting their service to secondary boi boi.

Anti Vice also very sian, OT no extra pay one leh. I think they rather sit in office and blow aircon than sit in a car waiting to bang door go inside see "meatworms" wiggling.

If you want to know more can study why comfort women stations were created during WW2. It backfire near the end of the war, because they reuse old condoms or totally ran out of condoms.

We have a small population and one growing old. If the men here chiong FL kanna STDs and HIV. It severely impact combat readiness and create burden for society with the massive health bills.

Hello! pampered ladies, lao chi bais of Singapore and sarong party girls with white dick spouse will you or your foreign husband defend your cuntry?

The simple answer is No. Someone here still have to do the dirty work.

So, GL will definitely be back.

Ninja_Assassin
05-06-2022, 09:54 AM

Moi heard from Cantonment some GL applications have been "green light" in principle pending some further conditions to be fulfilled for final approval. Even so..... I dun tink they can start by July as the administrative matters need time to be processed. My guess would be September is a safer bet for GL re-opening.

OT but related matter...... 2 ex-PT OKTs have been approved to restart their brothels but the location is at Deskar road. One of them has oredi secured a unit a few doors away from the 3 existing brothels and is pending for AV approval for her WLs yellow card application.
The other OKT is in negotiation to rent another unit along the same stretch but not going smoothly as the landlord wants to be a partner in the brothel which is against AV T&C. He may have to look for another unit.

jaxel82
05-06-2022, 11:44 AM
But I thought the onboarding process is lengthy, if by next month then this month selection of girls, submitting permit should be by this month

in bangkok now, was with a previous GL lady, she said the agents have been looking for girls already, and the girls doing medical now

aki9
05-06-2022, 04:13 PM
..but the Reality is that Anti Vice may not have enough staff to check on the almost a thousand heartlans spas, mushrooming up in this island, plus the numerous social media sites of Sex joints.

So why Not lobby the MP's to Legalise the current Spas to offer Sex as part of the package ?

"Prostate Treatment" is a loophole for these spas to offer otherwise as Handjobs, yes, no ?

it appears that more kids are inspired by the likes of Titus, Puiyi, and other sugar babies, to also sell sex as a shor-cut to wealth, yes ?

Lets be more open, liberal in the sex industry, can ?

flyboy
05-06-2022, 10:16 PM
..but the Reality is that Anti Vice may not have enough staff to check on the almost a thousand heartlans spas, mushrooming up in this island, plus the numerous social media sites of Sex joints.

So why Not lobby the MP's to Legalise the current Spas to offer Sex as part of the package ?

"Prostate Treatment" is a loophole for these spas to offer otherwise as Handjobs, yes, no ?

it appears that more kids are inspired by the likes of Titus, Puiyi, and other sugar babies, to also sell sex as a shor-cut to wealth, yes ?

Legalise Spas which located around the island to provide sex service, you think is practical?

ProfessorX
06-06-2022, 12:11 AM
I seem to have gotten zapped quite a bit for opening this thread about Geylang reopening.

Please be kind and understand that I was just trying to share info and I have no ill intentions.

If I have offended anyone, I sincerely apologise.

Moi heard from Cantonment some GL applications have been "green light" in principle pending some further conditions to be fulfilled for final approval. Even so..... I dun tink they can start by July as the administrative matters need time to be processed. My guess would be September is a safer bet for GL re-opening.

OT but related matter...... 2 ex-PT OKTs have been approved to restart their brothels but the location is at Deskar road. One of them has oredi secured a unit a few doors away from the 3 existing brothels and is pending for AV approval for her WLs yellow card application.
The other OKT is in negotiation to rent another unit along the same stretch but not going smoothly as the landlord wants to be a partner in the brothel which is against AV T&C. He may have to look for another unit.

What is does ex-PT OKT mean?

Any idea what nationalities will the Desker road brothels have?

unfit
06-06-2022, 03:09 PM
Petain Road Brothel Keeper

aki9
06-06-2022, 08:22 PM
..it's already happening.
Perpetual cat & mouse game
Simply Legalize, so that there can be better medical screenings

GirthyPickle
06-06-2022, 08:40 PM

Massage parlour cannot legalise because of zoning of commercial places within housing blocks. Example is you see those massage parlour that does TCM, Finger nails, foot massage....loop hole too big.

But, if they allow this kind of things.. almost like hong kong "one tower one pheonix" concept. Not bad, 24hr within your doorstep service...:D

jadedsoul
06-06-2022, 08:55 PM

Desker ever got brothel before ? Any bros can confirm.. I tot only part time lady boys but that's like 20 years ago ?

GirthyPickle
06-06-2022, 09:00 PM
I seem to have gotten zapped quite a bit for opening this thread about Geylang reopening.

Please be kind and understand that I was just trying to share info and I have no ill intentions.

If I have offended anyone, I sincerely apologise.

What is does ex-PT OKT mean?

Any idea what nationalities will the Desker road brothels have?

Those zap you must be those D1 stable owners. They see that their golden age coming to an end soon.. the prices starting to come down.. die die still have those that want to keep $200 and above.

If petain and deskar can open, GL confirm will open. So now is how those domes want to retain their existing customer pool.

GL can exist "officially" is because

1) there no way to eradicate vice
2) there's is health control
3) its a free infectious disease lab that can be studied ( WL every month need to test, then can work. remind you of something? People want to go back office work? take covid test. Those sexual diseases doctors are actually quite proud of Geylang "zero HIV" cases achievement. You fuck the WL there is like fucking a Nun:D)
4) the OKTs there pay taxes
5) it reduce crimerate of FWs and their other "bangala" population ....
6) ...Singapore Men(conscription army is still cheaper) and they need them to be healthy.

And you compare to D1,D2,D3,DL?

1) they dont pay taxes
2) no health checks
3) itself is an officially a criminal activity, it is "allow" to exist until no longer needed. Think about infamous MW hotel..why of all hotels only that particular hotel houses FLs.
4) the only function it serves is to provide those lazy interns and umbrages generals from wanbao and mothershit some juicy news to justify their existence.

harleyquinnz
06-06-2022, 09:28 PM

Maybe there might be a quota system for the first few mths. Must look after the WLs. U know how many desperate bros are waiting for their long awaited drill fest. Some may even plonk a tidy sum to book one whole day of drilling nd naked sessions. Must look after the health of the WLs. If not they may not be able to tahan the amount of drilling each day!!:eek:

Tiger149
06-06-2022, 09:29 PM
Desker ever got brothel before ? Any bros can confirm.. I tot only part time lady boys but that's like 20 years ago ?

Yes only few houses. Just like all RLDs, Covid made them closed. There all All MILFs, GILFs aged 50 years above. Last time used to go for the legendary Zarina, big boobs Malay MILF from Malaysia. She's known as the Desker Queen there.

Apollo
06-06-2022, 09:35 PM

Thanks for the info sharing :D

Apollo
06-06-2022, 09:36 PM
Maybe there might be a quota system for the first few mths. Must look after the WLs. U know how many desperate bros are waiting for their long awaited drill fest. Some may even plonk a tidy sum to book one whole day of drilling nd naked sessions. Must look after the health of the WLs. If not they may not be able to tahan the amount of drilling each day!!:eek:

should limit queue length and the number of slots one person can take at beginning :D

Ninja_Assassin
06-06-2022, 11:09 PM

Yes... there were 3 legal brothels left that were operating there pre-covid. Deskar is a pale shadow of its glory days as during its heyday in the 70s there were 2 stretches of brothels consisting of more than 20 houses.

Not many locals patronise them as the WLs are mostly indian aunties from Malaysia. But there are gems too such as the indian muslim WL Zarina aka "Queen of Deskar."

John10Barnes
07-06-2022, 12:22 AM

Hope we don't get Hello Kitty queues, or else the price sure shoot up fast!

GirthyPickle
07-06-2022, 10:27 AM
Hope we don't get Hello Kitty queues, or else the price sure shoot up fast!

Best is to avoid during the opening couple of weeks. Probably, it will happen. can guarantee wanbao and mothershit reporter will go down there to camp during the first week. They already did that during middle of covid to interview those street walkers tranny.

The good old days where you see those pills and cigarette peddlers playing catching with police is back.:D:D Will always have those vietnamese look out at the overhead bridge or lorong opening.

It will be interesting with the new gym. Might become the new hotspot for the trannies to camp there.

Another thing is you not only have to fight for slots with locals, those bangalas and especially tiong workers need their dicks suck also. Bangala still have weekend pinoy girlfriends to blow steam off. Tiongs already gone berserk with threatening to throw themselves off the dormitory and chopping cases.

You will also likely see police deploying extra units to "handle the situation" , reopening can be rowdy, parking can be messy and that place will have those "friendly neighbours" complaining about drunk bangalas and tiongs behind those lorongs peeing.

Dignified69
07-06-2022, 08:13 PM
I thought L16H51 was all done when Lorna called it quits. So how can anyone speak to 1651?

Senior brudders, what's going on here?

flyboy
07-06-2022, 09:18 PM
..it's already happening.
Perpetual cat & mouse game
Simply Legalize, so that there can be better medical screenings

There are illegal activities happen around the island, like drugs etc, should the regulator just legalise it? If the SPAs which are located all over the island are allowed to provide sex service, making it accessible in all neighbourhoods, shopping malls etc. Then there would be no so called red light district, because everywhere is red light district. Imagine the backlash from the public.

bonkning
07-06-2022, 09:47 PM
Best is to avoid during the opening couple of weeks. Probably, it will happen. can guarantee wanbao and mothershit reporter will go down there.
Canotbtahan oredi....i wear mask sunshade n cap

bonkning
07-06-2022, 10:03 PM

I thot the old timer petain gers can come over anytime as long as they hav not surrendered their yellow card. Do they hav to re apply?

loneyheart
08-06-2022, 12:44 PM
You will also likely see police deploying extra units to "handle the situation" , reopening can be rowdy, parking can be messy and that place will have those "friendly neighbours" complaining about drunk bangalas and tiongs behind those lorongs peeing.

U will see MP cutting red ribbon for re-opening too
It's a Great even GL has been a historic place of interests tat attract many visitors too

U watch for the news too anytime will shown but don't know when :)

sohbuckkong
08-06-2022, 02:34 PM
Hey gu how's their reopening progress.

My friend who rented out his shop to okt in geylang told me brothels in geylang will reopen in September 2022.

Ninja_Assassin
08-06-2022, 10:12 PM
I thot the old timer petain gers can come over anytime as long as they hav not surrendered their yellow card. Do they hav to re apply?

First they need to find an OKT who is willing to be their sponsor.
Then that OKT will apply for the yellow card on their behalf.

harleyquinnz
08-06-2022, 10:38 PM
Any status with Jln Suka? Jln Molek row where the famous H14 and a sintua there seems quiet

GirthyPickle
08-06-2022, 10:44 PM
U will see MP cutting red ribbon for re-opening too
It's a Great even GL has been a historic place of interests tat attract many visitors too

U watch for the news too anytime will shown but don't know when :)

Aiya those lorong not only red light districts... still got temple , church and mosque around.

GL like what you say is a historic place. "Old habits" hard to die off.

Citizens
09-06-2022, 02:05 AM
Any status with Jln Suka? Jln Molek row where the famous H14 and a sintua there seems quiet

Aiyoh.... you never go there to look see?
Area under demolition liao.

TheIdesOfMarch
09-06-2022, 12:39 PM
Aiyoh.... you never go there to look see?
Area under demolition liao.

JM14 not demolished yet. But I do know that whole stretch has been sold off to be redeveloped into a condo already.

lttp69
09-06-2022, 01:12 PM
JM14 not demolished yet. But I do know that whole stretch has been sold off to be redeveloped into a condo already.

oh no! JM14 was my fave place prior to covid. if this is true, do you know if the okt will be setting shop elsewhere? missed this place so much! reasonable priced and had many good memories with thai service oriented ladies.

TheIdesOfMarch
09-06-2022, 01:24 PM
oh no! JM14 was my fave place prior to covid. if this is true, do you know if the okt will be setting shop elsewhere? missed this place so much! reasonable priced and had many good memories with thai service oriented ladies.

Nope, licenses cannot be transferred from one location to another. So JM14 is gone for good. No new licenses for "legal" brothels issued anymore, so the boss is out of business unless somehow he manages to get permission from SPF to do a license transfer from another OKT/s who themselves want to retire.

Yep. JM14 was legendary.

GirthyPickle
09-06-2022, 09:37 PM
Nope, licenses cannot be transferred from one location to another. So JM14 is gone for good. No new licenses for "legal" brothels issued anymore, so the boss is out of business unless somehow he manages to get permission from SPF to do a license transfer from another OKT/s who themselves want to retire.

Yep. JM14 was legendary.

If they cannot expand "wider"... can they expand "taller"? demolish those old whorehouse build taller house then the whore masters share the place? how the brothels license work?

BenQ1984
10-06-2022, 12:42 PM
Sources say next Thursday

johnjo201732
10-06-2022, 05:35 PM

Wow........

alohasg
10-06-2022, 08:31 PM
Went to bangkok and upped an ex-geylang girl. She told me already interviewing ladies from Thailand . Anytime soon. She finished her contract and cannot come back yet.

GirthyPickle
10-06-2022, 09:21 PM
Wow........

next thursday... girl no need come do their usual std test? minimal still need to wait another month when reach the whorehouse. Unless they already in Singapore done the test, now housing in hotel waiting to enter the red zone.

cyng019
10-06-2022, 11:53 PM
No ART Needed to enter nightlife premises. That something good

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/singapore/covid-19-nightlife-capacity-limit-jun-14-indoor-mask-wearing-2739661

Dignified69
11-06-2022, 01:07 AM

This next Thursday will be a very closely watched one...

bonkning
11-06-2022, 08:16 AM
No ART Needed to enter nightlife premises. That something good

[url]
wahh....see oredi stim sey....got chan liao

Ninja_Assassin
13-06-2022, 03:30 AM
Went to bangkok and upped an ex-geylang girl. She told me already interviewing ladies from Thailand . Anytime soon. She finished her contract and cannot come back yet.

Currently interviewing girls to work in GL means it will take another 2-3 months before the girl actually end up in GL due to the various processes she & her sponsor need to go through.

This is not similar to those Dome 1 FLs who can be in SG within 2 weeks after selection. The AV & ICA need to do due diligence checks on the applicants before giving approval..... average timing 2-3 months. Dun hope for earlier thsn September opening.

GirthyPickle
13-06-2022, 07:56 AM
Currently interviewing girls to work in GL means it will take another 2-3 months before the girl actually end up in GL due to the various processes she & her sponsor need to go through.

This is not similar to those Dome 1 FLs who can be in SG within 2 weeks after selection. The AV & ICA need to do due diligence checks on the applicants before giving approval..... average timing 2-3 months. Dun hope for earlier thsn September opening.

Unless the WL are already did all the paperwork and checks , and currently already in SG waiting to start. I think you are right.

The timeline and other events during that period seem to suggest September is the D-Day for GL. There's already movements and lights in the whorehouses also confirm things are going to happen.

Just a two more months to go

unfit
13-06-2022, 10:32 AM
September F1 so fingers crossed :D

GirthyPickle
13-06-2022, 10:45 AM
September F1 so fingers crossed :D

could also be August...you know for National day celebration..:D:D

the rest of the population celebrate nation day... we go GL prata shop celebrate pussy open dey...:D:D

unfit
13-06-2022, 10:48 AM

the rest of the population celebrate nation day... we go GL prata shop celebrate pussy open dey...:D:D

This month lagi better cos weather so hot need shower and bath :D

GirthyPickle
13-06-2022, 11:04 AM
This month lagi better cos weather so hot need shower and bath :D

miss the days where you have water bed and the WLs just wash you clean like a baby..Lor 12 and one of the viet house use to have this set up.

unfit
13-06-2022, 01:19 PM
miss the days where you have water bed and the WLs just wash you clean like a baby..Lor 12 and one of the viet house use to have this set up.

yi tiao long soapy massage :D

lovecim
13-06-2022, 02:32 PM
yi tiao long soapy massage :D

Missing the soapy massage and not forgetting the walk up the stairs. Good prelude! 😁

unfit
13-06-2022, 03:00 PM
Missing the soapy massage and not forgetting the walk up the stairs. Good prelude! 😁

Yummylicious buttcheek :D:D:D

last time jb lion spa stairs lagi nice with pantyless view :p

lovecim
13-06-2022, 03:04 PM
Yummylicious buttcheek :D:D:D

last time jb lion spa stairs lagi nice with pantyless view :p

Hahaha but the walk down the stairs sometimes the legs jello 😅

unfit
13-06-2022, 03:06 PM
Hahaha but the walk down the stairs sometimes the legs jello 😅

That's super true :D

Still recall the black face skinny pimp ;)

lovecim
13-06-2022, 03:12 PM
That's super true :D

Still recall the black face skinny pimp ;)

Bro now i dont mind seeing his black face so long as i get the soapy massage 😍

unfit
13-06-2022, 04:25 PM
Bro now i dont mind seeing his black face so long as i get the soapy massage 😍

Me too cos black face better than blue balls :D

3pking
14-06-2022, 02:08 PM
Last week go reccee all renovation

Junamitkumar
14-06-2022, 10:14 PM
Last week go reccee all renovation
Just thinking aloud - before an official cheap channel like Geylang opens would expect some price discounts in the FL domes. Indeed did see a bit of it

harleyquinnz
15-06-2022, 01:07 AM

the rest of the population celebrate nation day.....:D:D

Why??? U want us old sammy bros to "stand up" for Singapore when they sing the chorus during the parade? Or u want us to "hormat" and welcome the distinguish guests when they arrive??:D

omg888
15-06-2022, 03:24 AM
Why??? U want us old sammy bros to "stand up" for Singapore when they sing the chorus during the parade? Or u want us to "hormat" and welcome the distinguish guests when they arrive??:D

Whahaha, this is a good one. Upz u +17

baogege
15-06-2022, 09:02 AM

THURSDAY IS TMR.. LET'S SEE!!

WildC
15-06-2022, 03:21 PM
THURSDAY IS TMR.. LET'S SEE!!

If it is going to open tomorrow, I am sure the various OKTs would have contacted their regular customers by now and some of them must surely be SBF members. If so, how is it that there is no confirmation from any bros here but guessing and waiting in anticipation.

cyng019
15-06-2022, 04:27 PM
Just finish my rounds in GL L16, 18 and 20. Seem like some houses are opening soon. I saw some mini buses park at nearly hotels with loads of luggage to be unload. Not sure if those belongs to the girls

blackstar69
15-06-2022, 04:58 PM
Just finish my rounds in GL L16, 18 and 20. Seem like some houses are opening soon. I saw some mini buses park at nearly hotels with loads of luggage to be unload. Not sure if those belongs to the girls

Thanks for the recon bro ! Let’s hope for the great news soon . May the advance team of ladies standby for all chongsters !

loneyheart
15-06-2022, 05:49 PM

Haha Malaysia Kampong Chicken n Black Chicken started to come in :) N Durians Season starting too

basic
15-06-2022, 05:58 PM
If it is going to open tomorrow, I am sure the various OKTs would have contacted their regular customers by now and some of them must surely be SBF members. If so, how is it that there is no confirmation from any bros here but guessing and waiting in anticipation.

You give numbers to them?
The okt don't even know my name and HP.

luckyboiboi
15-06-2022, 06:03 PM
Miss those days of choosing from behind the glass.

supershaft
15-06-2022, 06:35 PM

never go c if got G-strings lying ard the suitcases? :D:D

jakeleung1989
15-06-2022, 09:48 PM
any news of potential soft opening in late June?

lucidlucifer
15-06-2022, 10:48 PM
Even when i wont be part of the forward party to chiong

But still equally excited about the re-opening :D

basic
16-06-2022, 12:59 PM
Even when i wont be part of the forward party to chiong

But still equally excited about the re-opening :D

what is wrong with being advance party?
What you want to be main body?
Won't grab the good things first?

loneyheart
16-06-2022, 03:28 PM
Miss those days of choosing from behind the glass.

N some may wave n smile at u :)

unfit
16-06-2022, 03:39 PM

Some flash upskirt to you

ProfessorX
16-06-2022, 03:52 PM
I wonder if they have to wear masks while sitting behind the glass, cause if they have to wear masks, how do we check out their faces hahaha!

Hope we don't have to blind pick girls with masks on, only to get a shock when we enter the rooms

loneyheart
16-06-2022, 04:21 PM
I wonder if they have to wear masks while sitting behind the glass, cause if they have to wear masks, how do we check out their faces hahaha!

Hope we don't have to blind pick girls with masks on, only to get a shock when we enter the rooms

Now all in door mask on apply :)

ProfessorX
16-06-2022, 04:55 PM
Now all in door mask on apply :)

Then picking the girls we can only base on eyes, arms, legs, body shape. The rest of the face is a lottery lol

loneyheart
16-06-2022, 05:03 PM
Then picking the girls we can only base on eyes, arms, legs, body shape. The rest of the face is a lottery lol

Hopefully coming N Day all mask off even in door but warning of expecting another big ware coming on July or August think unlikely :(

dilemma1985
16-06-2022, 05:29 PM
Just drove past. Still closed... but can see significantly more cars and people walking around..

unfit
16-06-2022, 09:00 PM

1651 still under renovation

ahha2011
16-06-2022, 09:15 PM

Good news.. happen to see 1606?

unfit
16-06-2022, 09:57 PM
Good news.. happen to see 1606?

No Reno just area cleaning

Awesomecatisawe
17-06-2022, 02:22 PM

Looks like they are sealing the main doors :( Is that so?

GirthyPickle
17-06-2022, 08:23 PM
Hopefully coming N Day all mask off even in door but warning of expecting another big ware coming on July or August think unlikely :(

LOL "indoor mask".......who going to enforce? OKTs ah? they stand there with a stopwatch countdown 20mins see you fuck the girl with mask on?

A lot of rules in Singapore is there but really enforce depend whether the gahmen want open eye..

Everyday go there scout also pointless, already got people point out got news about girls interview. Take test, pass the clearance and touch down will need time. Can only just wait..
...:D:D

Or maybe they going to park those useless old safe distance ambassador , each house got one stand by bed with OKTs. Each one armed with a measuring tape, measure your safe distance when you fuck the WL and make sure you wear your mask.

ProfessorX
18-06-2022, 03:30 PM
Anyone spoken to any OKTs about the prices after re-opening?

Someone in the Geylang Telegram said this "One of the fish tank pimps at L18 say Aug reopen. 50 increase to 100 1 shot most likely. Duration 20-25 mins."

I would be pretty upset if the prices really do increase such a huge jump to $100

Hope this is not true

Ninja_Assassin
18-06-2022, 04:02 PM

Someone in the Geylang Telegram said this "One of the fish tank pimps at L18 say Aug reopen. 50 increase to 100 1 shot most likely. Duration 20-25 mins."

I would be pretty upset if the prices really do increase such a huge jump to $100

Hope this is not true

Prices are not set by the OKTs. It is AV that determines the rates to be chargeable by the houses.

ProfessorX
18-06-2022, 04:58 PM
Prices are not set by the OKTs. It is AV that determines the rates to be chargeable by the houses.

That's good, I hope they keep it to the same prices as before, or at the most increase it by just $10.

Chirsred2004
18-06-2022, 06:24 PM

Friend, dont anyhow spread fake information. AV is in charge of screening n issuing yellow card. What price determine by them? Dun anyhow talk cock, prices are set among the OKT n management.

if price not set by OKT, how come some thai house charge $50 some $40. Then China WL $150. Please la use some common sense can.

evil1234
18-06-2022, 09:00 PM

Hope this is not true

He wants you to chiong FL now. Inflation rate since 2019 is not 100%

charger
18-06-2022, 10:38 PM
[QUOTE=Chirsred2004;21383514]Friend, dont anyhow spread fake information. AV is in charge of screening n issuing yellow card. What price determine by them? Dun anyhow talk cock, prices are set among the OKT n management.

I agree with your observation. AV is not so free to tell okts what prices for the WLs. I guess for practical reasons the prices may increase $10 or $20 at most over the previous prices for same timing. The Thai and Viet cater to the budget conscious especially the migrant workers so it wouldn't be too pricey. As for the Prettier and younger PRC WLs the price may still be $150 but shorter timing. This is just my guess but more importantly they must reopen first.

luckyboiboi
19-06-2022, 12:05 AM

I'm contented if they wear bra and panty.

unfit
19-06-2022, 07:38 AM

Neighbouring shop 39 Reno too;)

ahpong
19-06-2022, 08:30 AM
Friend, dont anyhow spread fake information. AV is in charge of screening n issuing yellow card. What price determine by them? Dun anyhow talk cock, prices are set among the OKT n management.

if price not set by OKT, how come some thai house charge $50 some $40. Then China WL $150. Please la use some common sense can.

My understanding is AV even which CAT a WL is assigned. Even if the OKT thinks she is worth 150, if AV say CAT80, she has to take it or leave it.

GirthyPickle
19-06-2022, 09:29 AM

Hope this is not true

Highly unlikely will be $100 jump... like i mentioned in my previous post. Part of the function of GL is to keep the FW bangala and tiongs in control. If you look at how much they earn per month. $100 per fuck for 25mins is going to cost them 1/3 to 1/2 of their take home.

AV unlikely to allow this kind of thing to happen because it will lead to more foreign worker problem.

Consider the alcohol and tobacco in Singapore is already so expensive, the last vice that bangala and tiongs can access to is GL. If they going to drive the FW population into a corner... will lead to alot of cases of "death in workplace", threaten to throw themselves off building and rape or molest cases. Riot police activation will happen more frequently also. Just look at the living condition of their dorm, 10-12 person in a room...smaller than the size of our NS bunk.

They surely wont want another little india incident to happen. Just look at how "pressured " the foreign worker population is... one match can ignite the whole situation.

With Jalan molek gone, likely will see those $40 go into the WH zone or take up one of the L8 or L6 street.

The boss of AV.. which is Gahmen want one thing. Control and they don't want the any negative news in the papers.

No point feeding those useless interns and parachutist badges arm chair general more things to gain their yearly bonuses..:D

dualiapa
19-06-2022, 07:55 PM

You mean most of them don't wear? :D

loneyheart
20-06-2022, 04:25 PM

No worry bro eventually in the rm all will be taken off :p

basic
20-06-2022, 05:02 PM

You see more also will Sian.

benjm85
20-06-2022, 09:04 PM

Lol..AV set price? AV become the biggest pimp liao.

bradpitt968
21-06-2022, 01:01 PM
Yah. I got news also liao.

I will go there. Take the first bang liao, confirm liao, then post here.

ahgaowong
21-06-2022, 01:07 PM
open liao shiok shiok all can go already

dandan69
21-06-2022, 01:13 PM
all queuing up for opening bang hahaha

basic
21-06-2022, 02:00 PM
Yah. I got news also liao.

I will go there. Take the first bang liao, confirm liao, then post here.

Can share date?

bradpitt968
21-06-2022, 03:34 PM
Can share date?

After I confirm bang liao, then will share.

bradpitt968
21-06-2022, 03:35 PM
all queuing up for opening bang hahaha

Bo bian, those FL bang is just to chui already.

Looks not fantastic, service is just delaying time and so expensive. We must all boycott those FLs from now on for a few months. Think I will set aside $200-$300/week to bang all the new Thai gals till song song.

alex_tan
21-06-2022, 07:33 PM
Went to Recee! Only 1 house open. The corner house at the junction of Lorong 18 and Westerhout is open. House name is V Gardens. Spoke with OKT of the house. He said so far only 2 girls are currently working and 1 of them want to resign already as customers were too rough. He also said other houses will open tomorrow.
Price for V Gardens (Viet girls), S$60.
Please up me! Thank you!!

mikenade
21-06-2022, 07:54 PM
Went to Recee! Only 1 house open. The corner house at the junction of Lorong 18 and Westerhout is open. House name is V Gardens. Spoke with OKT of the house. He said so far only 2 girls are currently working and 1 of them want to resign already as customers were too rough. He also said other houses will open tomorrow.

Of course rough la! All of them starve for 2 years plus

unfit
21-06-2022, 08:48 PM

both girl injured too...hard to handle too many customers :o

snakeswlee
21-06-2022, 11:48 PM
both girl injured too...hard to handle too many customers :o

Haha all too hungry oredi...
Hope e China CAT150 open soon also

ahha2011
22-06-2022, 05:44 AM
Monkey pox first case liao.. hope this spread will not continue

unfit
22-06-2022, 09:46 AM
Haha all too hungry oredi...
Hope e China CAT150 open soon also

Fingers crossed 🤞

Monkey pox first case liao.. hope this spread will not continue

That guy went massage 🙊🙉🙈

Allanooi
22-06-2022, 09:54 AM
Fingers crossed 🤞

Hahaha 🤣 maybe soon all masseurs must don surgical grade gloves before they can massage us.

eatingpussy
22-06-2022, 10:15 AM
Fingers crossed 🤞

Special massage lah, maybe raw with the ML?

unfit
22-06-2022, 10:35 AM
Hahaha 🤣 maybe soon all masseurs must don surgical grade gloves before they can massage us.

If monkeypox outbreak then full ppe 🤐🤐🤐

unfit
22-06-2022, 10:36 AM
Special massage lah, maybe raw with the ML?

If it’s true…siao liao…gl back to square 1 :(

eatingpussy
22-06-2022, 11:58 AM
If it’s true…siao liao…gl back to square 1 :(

Monkeybox doesn't spread via air what? Raw can spread alot more dangerous diseases like AIDS and STDs

unfit
22-06-2022, 12:40 PM
The disease is caused by monkeypox virus, a zoonotic virus in the genus Orthopoxvirus. The variola virus, the causative agent of smallpox, was also in this genus.[26] Of the two types in humans, the West African type causes a less severe disease than the Central African (Congo Basin) type.[27] It may spread from handling bushmeat, animal bites or scratches, body fluids, contaminated objects, or other close contact with an infected person.[28][29] Spread can occur by small droplets and possibly the airborne route.[20][30] People can spread the virus from the onset of symptoms until all the lesions have scabbed and fallen off; with some evidence of spread for more than a week after lesions have crusted.[27] The virus is believed to normally spread among certain rodents in Africa.[28] Diagnosis can be confirmed by testing a lesion for the virus's DNA.[31] The disease can appear similar to chickenpox.[32]

SaintJo
22-06-2022, 05:41 PM
for bros that went today. it was nice to see you all. I finally believe there is now light at the end of the Lorong.

max_priest
22-06-2022, 06:25 PM
Fingers crossed ��

That guy went massage ������

CAT150 may need more time to get into operation due to the obvious.

unfit
22-06-2022, 07:24 PM
CAT150 may need more time to get into operation due to he obvious.

Tomyam Pho not my favourite :D

Darge
22-06-2022, 09:35 PM
Tomyam Pho not my favourite :D

We share same taste bro :)

unfit
22-06-2022, 10:16 PM
We share same taste bro :)

I love hotpot :D

ProfessorX
23-06-2022, 12:40 AM
Hey guys so I went to recce at around 10pm here's my field report;

- 3 houses opened all at Lorong 18;
Vietnamese house V Garden + 2 Thai houses, all nearby each other
- Vietnamese house boss says the girls are working, and says no picture

- The 2 Thai houses have photos of the girls inside but the OKTs were somewhat reluctant to let me step inside to see the photos, but they did let me in
- 1 of the Thai houses had 5 girls on the wall, but only 2 were working today, the other 3 will start work on Friday

- The other Thai house had all 5 girls working today
- When I was looking at the photos, 1 of the girls just finished with her customer and I asked if I could pick her
- She was service oriented and very friendly, I was overall moderately satisfied and left a happy man

- In terms of looks, I'd rate the 10 girls I saw around 5/10 - 7/10
- They seems to range from 20-30 years old
- None of them look like they are over 50kg, which is a good thing

- Someone in telegram mentioned that after most of the houses open, the prices will revert back down to $50, but 1 of the OKT denies this. I do hope the prices will go back down to $50 though

- Saw 2 large groups of guys hanging outside both the houses, approximately 15 guys chit chatting with each other. I wonder how many of them got their balls emptied and left a happy man haha

KuSan
23-06-2022, 12:43 AM
Hey guys so I went to recce at around 10pm here's my field report;

- 3 houses opened all at Lorong 18;
Vietnamese house V Garden + 2 Thai houses, all nearby each other
- Vietnamese house boss says the girls are working, and says no picture

- The 2 Thai houses have photos of the girls inside but the OKTs were somewhat reluctant to let me step inside to see the photos, but they did let me in
- 1 of the Thai houses had 5 girls on the wall, but only 2 were working today, the other 3 will start work on Friday

- The other Thai house had all 5 girls working today
- When I was looking at the photos, 1 of the girls just finished with her customer and I asked if I could pick her
- She was service oriented and very friendly, I was overall moderately satisfied and left a happy man

- In terms of looks, I'd rate the 10 girls I saw around 5/10 - 7/10
- They seems to range from 20-30 years old
- None of them look like they are over 50kg, which is a good thing

- Someone in telegram mentioned that after most of the houses open, the prices will revert back down to $50, but 1 of the OKT denies this. I do hope the prices will go back down to $50 though

- Saw 2 large groups of guys hanging outside both the houses, approximately 15 guys chit chatting with each other. I wonder how many of them got their balls emptied and left a happy man haha

Are the 3 houses all $60? Thx in adv bro

ProfessorX
23-06-2022, 01:12 AM
Yep they are all at $60 for 25 minutes

Lukedavies69
23-06-2022, 02:18 PM
Great info bro, I'm out of SG until 8th July so hoping even more houses open by then

Diavel
23-06-2022, 08:17 PM

Theres one Thai house at Westerhout Rd charging $50 for 25 mins. He claim hes the only one now still charging $50.

Im actually quite surprise its still $50/$60. Thought they gonna take the chance to inflate the price. Hope it stays like this.

SBFqualityctrl
23-06-2022, 11:54 PM
Hmm so now it’s picture based ah? No more tank 🤔

lucidlucifer
24-06-2022, 12:26 AM
Hmm so now it’s picture based ah? No more tank 🤔

Its still tank, but the thing is, those ladies are constantly working so you could hardly ever see them sitting in the tanks unless u visit them real late or off peak hours

sting691
24-06-2022, 07:57 AM
I love hotpot :D

I love hot wet hole

SadLoser
24-06-2022, 05:52 PM
Why the cat150 hse no reopen... miss them a lot:(

unfit
24-06-2022, 08:48 PM
Why the cat150 hse no reopen... miss them a lot:(

china girl still pending :o

TheIdesOfMarch
24-06-2022, 09:02 PM

https://img.aidotu.com/down/jpg/20200829/327ab53d96f94868f45c9660858e1b26_64107_690_690.jpg

unfit
24-06-2022, 09:04 PM
https://img.aidotu.com/down/jpg/20200829/327ab53d96f94868f45c9660858e1b26_64107_690_690.jpg

you are not alone :(

Dignified69
25-06-2022, 11:10 AM

After successfully lobbying for re opening of our playground we should lobby Xi Jinping to remove this unkind restriction. GLCA President, please lead the way!

unfit
25-06-2022, 11:19 AM
After successfully lobbying for re opening of our playground we should lobby Xi Jinping to remove this unkind restriction. GLCA President, please lead the way!

winnie wanna kept beauties for himself :D

Ericgamer
25-06-2022, 12:29 PM
https://youtu.be/_ztAptZWbNU

GN007SG
25-06-2022, 03:27 PM
1651 is confirm going to be a thai house.
an ex thai house has taken over this place just like WH06

just hope we dont see the end of the PRC era

Dignified69
27-06-2022, 12:34 AM
winnie wanna kept beauties for himself :D

Winnie the Pooh is a great risk for China. He may screw it up. We have waited with patience for GL to open. Some more time wait can....

unfit
27-06-2022, 01:38 PM
Perhaps time to have Cat 150 tomyam and pho now :D

Dignified69
27-06-2022, 03:06 PM
China pursue zero wuhan and monkey pox policy. :rolleyes: With the more transmissible variants, don't think they will open up to the world anytime soon especially countries are experiencing another wave of the wuhan virus. :) They are not ready for endemic living. 5555 It will make them look dumb to lock down for months just to welcum wuhan again. 55555

If there's no regulation die die must sell PRC, the houses should start selling whatever they can and stick to it. Money will always be money. :D Sg adopt a policy of no chicken eat fish 55555. Even PM also say "Singapore must do more to diversify food sources as supply disruptions will continue". :p

I can guanrantee you China will open up. Winnie wants a third term and life presidency, he cannot screw it up so massively. Though he can and has screwed it up moderately.

unfit
27-06-2022, 04:19 PM
Long live Supreme Leader Winnie the Pooh :p

Darge
27-06-2022, 10:35 PM

We miss Winnie’s gals army 😘

Ancenseth
27-06-2022, 11:17 PM

Woah, thanks for the update man. Can finally take a break from Msia sometimes. :D

Dignified69
28-06-2022, 03:44 AM
We miss Winnie’s gals army 😘

Without doubt. The variety is wonderful. Looking forward to the return of tiongkok

unfit
28-06-2022, 09:44 AM
You mention the fear of a lot of bros here.

It is also known that there are more than one China house taken over by Thai house.

1651 and 16W06 confirm gone

Might be more if PRC girls can't come over

Sad but true

ahha2011
28-06-2022, 11:53 AM

Sad but true

Just curious, cannot house thai n prc in 1 house?

unfit
28-06-2022, 01:19 PM
Just curious, cannot house thai n prc in 1 house?
Only China and Malaysia allowed cos they stay out

Other nationalities separate house

unfit
28-06-2022, 01:20 PM
if they can offer 150/2/90 with bath tub service :D next time during AV raid, the officer can proudly recommend chiongsters go GL. :p

Ha ha ha... sounds like Poseidon of GL

thundergod22001
28-06-2022, 09:13 PM

Sad but true

how about convert again,,,,from thai to PRC if china gals can come

unfit
28-06-2022, 09:52 PM
how about convert again,,,,from thai to PRC if china gals can come

16W06 ah lek passed away

1651 lorna no more license

max_priest
03-07-2022, 12:50 PM
16W06 ah lek passed away

1651 lorna no more license

That W16 belongs to him. His wife is lucky to inherit that house from him. RIP Ah Lek. This house used to have many WLs famous for their exotic sashimi cuisines. ☺️

unfit
03-07-2022, 02:01 PM
That W16 belongs to him. His wife is lucky to inherit that house from him. RIP Ah Lek. This house used to have many WLs famous for their exotic sashimi cuisines. ☺️

Cream of the BlueFin :D

KinJioKar
03-07-2022, 03:46 PM

pooh boar la

Fat Fatt
03-07-2022, 05:01 PM

I recalled An An was said to be one but I was not offered. Still even with the thin barrier sex with her is always super shiok

frank888
05-07-2022, 11:15 PM
I recalled An An was said to be one but I was not offered. Still even with the thin barrier sex with her is always super shiok

Yes, quite a number of his girls offered sashimi. In fact, a girl told me that the boss even encouraged them to provide this service. Other OKTs kept their eyes and ears closed on this service.

basic
06-07-2022, 02:22 PM
Yes, quite a number of his girls offered sashimi. In fact, a girl told me that the boss even encouraged them to provide this service. Other OKTs kept their eyes and ears closed on this service.

Hi what is sashimi?

loneyheart
06-07-2022, 02:44 PM
Hi what is sashimi?

Eat it fresh uncook :)

GN007SG
06-07-2022, 03:24 PM
Hi what is sashimi?

Japanese cuisine

jybae
06-07-2022, 04:56 PM
Raw my friend

Gugujia
06-07-2022, 05:48 PM
One of the many conversations AV had with chiongsters is to "Recommend go GL". :D If they super inflate the price till $100/$120 :rolleyes: next time during AV raid the officer also malu go speechless can't look into chiongster eyes and say "Next time go GL". :p

What happened if u in action n AV raid? Will u get into any trouble or any forms of notification? Haha have anyone experience it? Also what's the GL off peak hours usually?

ceandy
07-07-2022, 09:35 AM
What happened if u in action n AV raid? Will u get into any trouble or any forms of notification? Haha have anyone experience it? Also what's the GL off peak hours usually?

Maybe get your family to bail you out or something? But those legal houses won't get raided.

unfit
07-07-2022, 10:13 AM

that is routine inspection to ensure brothel keepers and sex workers comply to all rules and regulations of AV

operator will inform all girls to dress up and prepare medical cards for inspection

you will just continue to stay inside the room

nothing will happen to you ;)

Tiger149
07-07-2022, 10:36 AM

In 2016, I kena before. I took a streetwalker at JS. Thai, very voluptuous model like looks. In my heart I thought I struck gold. $40 a shot. We went into this dark room behind. She gave me a good BJ and I fondled her tits. But when I wanted to fuck her and told her to take off her shorts, she told me she actually a ladyboy! KNNBCCB! Her voice didn't sound like a man at all! Few mins later few loud Knocks on the door. A male voice outside said Police open the door! I really panicked that time. The ladyboy lagi panicked told me don't open the door. In my heart die lah. I then opened the door and 2 officers a lady and male officer told me to go out. I faster come out of the that room and exit the house. Outside the house, a male officer shining some carton boxes using his torch light. He didn't stop me. I faster walked out of Jalan Suka, walked all the way to Guillemard road and hailed a taxi home. Ever since that day, every time I go GL, I go to the legal joints instead of taking these streetwalkers outside.

Gugujia
07-07-2022, 01:27 PM
Maybe get your family to bail you out or something? But those legal houses won't get raided.

Ohh was referring to dorm 1, those residing in apartment/hotel etc

Gugujia
07-07-2022, 01:28 PM
that is routine inspection to ensure brothel keepers and sex workers comply to all rules and regulations of AV

operator will inform all girls to dress up and prepare medical cards for inspection

you will just continue to stay inside the room

nothing will happen to you ;)

Ops was referring to Dom 1 or 3, in apartment or hotels

Gugujia
07-07-2022, 01:29 PM
In 2016, I kena before. I took a streetwalker at JS. Thai, very voluptuous model like looks. In my heart I thought I struck gold. $40 a shot. We went into this dark room behind. She gave me a good BJ and I fondled her tits. But when I wanted to fuck her and told her to take off her shorts, she told me she actually a ladyboy! KNNBCCB! Her voice didn't sound like a man at all! Few mins later few loud Knocks on the door. A male voice outside said Police open the door! I really panicked that time. The ladyboy lagi panicked told me don't open the door. In my heart die lah. I then opened the door and 2 officers a lady and male officer told me to go out. I faster come out of the that room and exit the house. Outside the house, a male officer shining some carton boxes using his torch light. He didn't stop me. I faster walked out of Jalan Suka, walked all the way to Guillemard road and hailed a taxi home. Ever since that day, every time I go GL, I go to the legal joints instead of taking these streetwalkers outside.

Yes, sometimes really hard to differentiate ladyboy.. even when they did ops to their privacy parts, it's as good as real..

luckyboiboi
07-07-2022, 11:45 PM

Many many years ago, there was a OKT who brought me to a back alley and summoned some girls wearing bras only. I was fortunate to have held back my fire though some were very breasty.

mikenade
08-07-2022, 12:37 AM

Took one street walker before at that area too. Also bring me to back alley with rooms. She open up her top revealing her tits only, took off her panty and expect me to fuck straight away. No bj, no shower. she want it fast. $30 precovid time. Totally no mood already.
First time and last time. I stay away from street walker from then on. Legal house are much better.

Awesomecatisawe
08-07-2022, 02:59 AM
Yes, sometimes really hard to differentiate ladyboy.. even when they did ops to their privacy parts, it's as good as real..

Yes with the advancements in today's medical science and technology, it is really difficult to differentiate a real V from a fake one.

Correct me if i'm wrong but I understand that unlike a real V, a fake one is unable to produce vaginal fluid therefore you have to use lube when having intercourse with a ladyboy. So there are still ways you can tell them apart, you just need to be observant.

basic
08-07-2022, 07:20 PM
if they can offer 150/2/90 with bath tub service :D next time during AV raid, the officer can proudly recommend chiongsters go GL. :p

Pre covid have....

DPOWER
11-07-2022, 07:05 PM

Bro, she had a fun character. Missed her .......

irfrree
02-08-2022, 06:37 PM
passed by, didn't manage to go in due to rain.

Anyone know if this is a Thai or Viet house ?

unfit
02-08-2022, 07:06 PM
passed by, didn't manage to go in due to rain.

Anyone know if this is a Thai or Viet house ?

TomYam 1651 :p