PDA

View Full Version : Beach Ball Babes - New Star steal the thunder

Torch_Man
19-07-2008, 11:23 AM
jz went thru d NEW PAPER n saw d article:
veteran star Pan LingLing showin off her assets, which steal d thunder of d so-called Seven Princesses - namely, Joanne Peh, Jessica Liu n Dawn Yeoh.

jz wonderin wat's Pan LingLing cup-size???

jz sharin, bros..........

lacoruna69
19-07-2008, 11:43 AM
veteran star Pan LingLing showing off her assets, which steal d thunder of d so-called Seven Princesses - namely, Joanne Peh, Jessica Liu n Dawn Yeoh.

jz wonderin wat's Pan LingLing cup-size???

With Joanne Peh and Jessica almost like airport runway, of course steal show lah!:p

Torch_Man
19-07-2008, 11:49 AM
with media (newspaper n internet) gettin frequent, her pics will b in d web-site in no time....

reli envy her hubby, ShiNan, 4 gettin tis babe, onli 38 yrs-old......
tinkin abt her reli makes my saliva droolin liao...........

but 4 rest of d so-called Seven Princesses - Joanne Peh, Jessica Liu n Dawn Yeoh, their face factor still veri gd mah

Sexmachines
19-07-2008, 12:14 PM
PLL in Bikini! Any bro got the nose bleeding photo to share!

Sexmachines
19-07-2008, 12:15 PM
With Joanne Peh and Jessica almost like airport runway, of course steal show lah!:pJoanne peh is now at least b cup, i strongly believe she went for boobs enhancement.

Torch_Man
19-07-2008, 12:20 PM
Joanne peh is now at least b cup, i strongly believe she went for boobs enhancement.

Joanne Peh is a B CUPer meh??????
i remember, read sumwer in d previous articles dat Joanne put on Xtra paddin 4 tis drama serial leh....

any bro, can verify dat?????

but Pan LingLing is definitely a babe lah

kukumalu
19-07-2008, 12:34 PM
Thread title should be Existing Star shine brighter.
Anyway, 7 princesses which one of them is actually big, besides Fiona Xie??
PLL got 2 kids and is not those slim type woman.
I think got C+ at least...

kukumalu
19-07-2008, 12:39 PM
http://i36.tinypic.com/2yovjoz.jpg

http://i36.tinypic.com/1qjz3l.jpg

lacoruna69
19-07-2008, 12:42 PM
Joanne Peh is a B CUPer meh??????
i remember, read sumwer in d previous articles dat Joanne put on Xtra paddin 4 tis drama serial leh....

Joanne Peh is totally flat if you see her side view in bikini. I saw on TV last night.

jon2000sg
19-07-2008, 12:51 PM
http://i36.tinypic.com/2yovjoz.jpg

http://i36.tinypic.com/1qjz3l.jpg
anymore ? I want more !

scorpion9
19-07-2008, 01:18 PM
wow! anymore revealing ones?

davidwong78
19-07-2008, 01:41 PM
Of course she is big. She has given birth to 2 kids. During pregancy, her breast engage with milk. And the husband also help to ruba ruba too.

Guss her children dam fortunate.

Bangster
19-07-2008, 04:18 PM
Ok. My nose just bled when I was looking at PLL's boobs.

Man those are some beautiful ones!! Lucky lucky Huang Shinan. But really did he go for some chao ah-kua double eye-lid op or not? His last show (donno what name also lah..caught abit here and there when parents were watching) I saw him with really really weird eyes!! Really like Ah-Kua with his smile!!

Anyways, PLL did not win TCS' Prettiest Actress Award for nothing. And moreover she endorses/was the spokeswoman for some Slimming Center right? Sure got lotsa super treatment for her body one!

The 7 Witches, oops I meant Princesses, wah lao which one got slimming ad contract b4? Seriously I couldn't remember. Maybe some of the bros can enlighten me.

I knew only Fiona got Osim advert, looks-wise lose big time to PLL.

Joanne Pear (hokkien for '平', level ) got some other advert for some products, overall abit tomboyish as compared to the lovely PLL.

Jessica Liu (before, was my fav!!) was divine in her Ruan Mian Mian role, but after that crazily cut her hair short for that milk ad...so ugly liao!! Not much chest also.

Felicia Chin's boobs were sooooooo pushed up in the Vitagen ad. Extremely cute to look at when she smiles, but siao-siao go and change name after Vitagen ad. Maybe she couldn't take the live culture germs and lao-sai like mad. I can only recall 4 of them...who the other 3 ah?

scout1916
19-07-2008, 07:42 PM
Still find Pan Lingling attractive after all these years.:)

Cmdr Soundwave
19-07-2008, 07:49 PM
Still find Pan Lingling attractive after all these years.:)
She has got the looks and the talent. Over the years she has developed into one hot MILF. Goes to show some women improve with age.

ang076
19-07-2008, 08:08 PM
Bro Bangster ,

7 Princesses of Mediacorps are Fiona Xie, Jessecia Liu, Felicia Chin, Dawn Yeoh, Rui En, Jeanette Aw, and Joanne Peh.

Yeah, PLL and Felicia Chin is much talked about in local forums..

and Yvonne Lim must have feel sore that there are not much talk about her being stalked.

aj5122003
19-07-2008, 08:52 PM
you all still have any photo of Pan Ling Ling in that sexy outfit or not???? can post???:)

forumer
19-07-2008, 09:14 PM
dawn yeoh also very flat... like airport

Torch_Man
19-07-2008, 10:10 PM
most bros reli know hw 2 gauge d Cup-Size liao.....

nw seems like no matters hw d Push-Up Bra, Maximiser, n many mo tryin 2 lift d size, bros can SEE THROUGH them all oredi :p
but d enhanced boobs slightly difficulty 2 confirm leh

i still prefer natural boobs (better if its C-cup lah, cannot choose 2 much, cos i'm bin chosen oso)
Pan LingLing reli reli HOT

wonderin whether, will she get mo castin after his showin off????
her actin skill matured thru d yrs oso......

havana
20-07-2008, 03:00 AM
She was my favorite TCS actress during my school days;)
I was so sad when she marry that asshole huang shinan.:mad:

joew2005
20-07-2008, 07:33 AM
PLL is definitely 1 hot milf.

powerkid
20-07-2008, 08:13 AM
She is damn hot, how i wish i was huang shinan. :)
Any bros still have her photos in that outfit? Kindly share with us. Thanks.

lacoruna69
20-07-2008, 09:39 AM

Yes, but she is overall skinny type. Her face also small small type. So not so bad. She is my favourite:o Must get GF of her type.

Lion General
20-07-2008, 09:49 AM

Hahaha You said it bro! Dawn Yeoh looks like an underaged school girl and she has the body of one too! She has been type-casted. :p

KingEros
20-07-2008, 10:00 AM
She is damn hot, how i wish i was huang shinan. :)
I dunno, man ...

She seems great with that pair of knockers since the very first days she appeared as an artiste on Mediacorp aka TCS aka SBC (??) ... but she's also just confessed in that TNP interview that:
1) it was the first time she was wearing a bikini ... whether real life or reel life
2) she rejected 2 other bikini becoz she found them too skimpy ... & the one she wore really should be classified as a tankini lah, just look at the cycling shorts style bottom

Can you imagine marrying such a gem of a woman ... but have to live with:
1) her insisting on having the lights always turned off whenever you bonk?
2) her believing that sex is for procreation only, not to mention that missionary is the only way?
3) her being so uncomfortable with her own assets that even you dun get to see her in the buff?

:eek: :rolleyes:

Braveheart Lion
20-07-2008, 10:28 AM
I dunno, man ...

2) her believing that sex is for procreation only, not to mention that missionary is the only way?
3) her being so uncomfortable with her own assets that even you dun get to see her in the buff?

:eek: :rolleyes:

Well she is a married women and a mother of 2. So got to hand it to her. Besides we all know it is just a gimick to increase viewership (not that I am complaining :D )

lacoruna69
20-07-2008, 11:51 AM

First point still acceptable. Some ladies feel more relax with the lights off.
Second and Third point not acceptable.
If 2 kids is the target, cannot have sex anymore? Think have to call Huang Shinan along next time I go GL. He got transport!
Cannot see her in the buff? What crap! I'm those type who strongly believed that husband-wife should shower together before action time.

Pity Bro Shinan. Maybe he is SBF Bro.....Please PM me if you are him.:D

phallusman
20-07-2008, 02:35 PM
Hi bros, here are a few pic to share that I got during their road show at Sentosa Palawan beach.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v324/smallaperture/bGEN_1631.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v324/smallaperture/bGEN_1220.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v324/smallaperture/bGEN_1359.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v324/smallaperture/bGEN_0963.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v324/smallaperture/bGEN_1618.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v324/smallaperture/bGEN_1703.jpg

Gal in No4 pic is my big fav. Anyone know who she is? Is she one of the big7?

ang076
20-07-2008, 05:56 PM
Bro phallusman,

Gal in no.4 pic is Vivian Lai aged 31 ,married.

She is not one of Big7.

Big 7 are Joanne Peh, Dawn Yeoh, Fiona Xie , Jeanette Aw, Jessecia Liu, Rui En and Felicia Chin. (All are under 30 years old)

Bangster
20-07-2008, 05:58 PM
Yawn Deo, oops, Dawn Yeo has only 1 expression for all her serials - the worried and concerned look.

She also only has 1 way of speaking - the uber "deir" type. Must gek until the voice like schoolgirl like that then can.

Nabey really bey tahan her.

In this beach volleyball serial, I think I saw her don glasses. Didn't help 1 bit to improve her image or acting.

Lion General
20-07-2008, 06:30 PM
Yawn Deo, oops, Dawn Yeo has only 1 expression for all her serials - the worried and concerned look.

She also only has 1 way of speaking - the uber "deir" type. Must gek until the voice like schoolgirl like that then can.

Nabey really bey tahan her.

In this beach volleyball serial, I think I saw her don glasses. Didn't help 1 bit to improve her image or acting.

Like I said type-casted and one dimensional. It was interesting when she first appeared as the kind-hearted blind girl but after awhile it gets tiring. Last few roles she played no difference. I remember Byran Wong once said she sounded like a chipmunk. :D Heehee wonder how she sounds when having sex.

phallusman
20-07-2008, 07:40 PM
Bro phallusman,

She is not one of Big7.

Big 7 are Joanne Peh, Dawn Yeoh, Fiona Xie , Jeanette Aw, Jessecia Liu, Rui En and Felicia Chin. (All are under 30 years old)
Ah Vivian Lai, looks darn chio to me man. Even at 31, married, but she has got to be the most chio milf in our TVland man.

But needless to say, Joanne Pai looks best with her dimpled smile.

Scolari
20-07-2008, 10:47 PM
I think Vivian Lai still has the slutty look even at 31 now.

Although married, she still maintained herself very well. :p

ArtDirector
21-07-2008, 02:53 PM
Bro phallusman,

She is not one of Big7.

yo bro, gal no.4 is not vivian lai...its ms singapore universe 2007, jessica tan lah..hahhahha:D

Army_Boy
21-07-2008, 05:00 PM
I like the 5th picture. She is damn a lian, if can bonk her, that will be shiok.

ang076
21-07-2008, 08:05 PM
Oh okay. thanks for pointing out mistakes, bro ArtDirector..

Sorry everyone!

Here is the Jessica Tan blog.

Ms Jessica Tan, Miss Singapore Universe 2007 j24th (http://junetwentyfourth.wordpress.com/2008/05/10/ms-jessica-tan-miss-singapore-universe-2007/)

Torch_Man
21-07-2008, 10:12 PM
here r d links:

AsiaOne Just Woman (http://www.asiaone.com/static/justwomen/gallery/20080721_PanLingling/)

Her assets steal the thunder (http://www.asiaone.com/Just%2BWoman/News/Celebrities/Story/A1Story20080721-77798.html)

jz tinkin, wer 2 find d rest of d pics????

sharin is a virtue

n733
22-07-2008, 12:16 AM
Pic 3 evelyn....few yrs back always at sentosa mahalo or ssb over the wkend.actual ppl v skinny.
Pan ling ling live yishun....thats a coffee shop near the petrol kiosh think is blk 200 plus.spotted her a few time wkend eatting there with the family...aso skinny but the balls is WOW!esp saw her in tight tees....omg ooo lala......:D

old_yet_horny
22-07-2008, 10:54 AM
Got to agree with bros here....
In the Volley Ball show, Pan Ling Ling has got the best body to show off... Really "head-turning" body...

Tonite's episode... Lee Ming Shun will be caught red handed by Jessica Liu for bedding Joanne Peh.. Dun miss it ...kekekeke...:D

phallusman
22-07-2008, 10:42 PM
yo bro, gal no.4 is not vivian lai...its ms singapore universe 2007, jessica tan lah..hahhahha:D

at the roadshow, in person, jessica looked the best, the most attractive and the most desirable.

for bonking, I would go for No3. Anyone could tell me who she is?

n733
23-07-2008, 05:25 AM
at the roadshow, in person, jessica looked the best, the most attractive and the most desirable.

for bonking, I would go for No3. Anyone could tell me who she is?

evelyn.......thats the name i know her by....dont really know her chinese name...

PS3SG
23-07-2008, 05:55 AM
Met Pan Ling Ling with her hubby & 2 sons at a roadshow in UE Square last month, she sure look chio with her present hair style

ang076
23-07-2008, 06:44 AM
Gal no 3 is Eelyn Kok ( Guo Hui Wen), aged 30, NUS graduate.

She acted as Christopher Lee galfriend in BBB.