View Full Version : fillipina

mikeong
17-07-2008, 04:25 PM
hi bro,

any bros got filipina fl to intro.
tks

jason.8987
17-07-2008, 04:39 PM
yes bro, got something to share u, if u need, leave ur contact to me , so i'll contact u soon.

Snrx
19-07-2008, 05:51 PM
yes bro, got something to share u, if u need, leave ur contact to me , so i'll contact u soon.

Bro Jason, you should state her stats, damage, visitors or local domestic maids and other infor. To ask Bros to leave Hp number in PM is kind of risky cause there are those who collect HP numbers for junk mailing or sold to mailers of junk mails. TS list stats and other infor...then those interested PM TS and TS will give FL's contact...that's the way it is always done here at SBF..so Bro Jason, how about it...provide infor first.

jason.8987
19-07-2008, 06:14 PM
ok, i've a phil maid who only can meet on alternate sunday only.i got to know her in one of the website, after know her,but we did sms chat alot also, and we talk rubbrish also, watever sex we can talk also. so i ask for meet also,one sunday happen to meet,but i feel horny as well,so straight told her to bj me,but in orchard area vry difficult to find a place to do it, finally we found one, so i just ask her ( come do it for me ). so she really a horny lady also, her look 5/10 boob 36C bbbj+cim 8/10 .hope those who want her can pm me, hope bro u like it. (so bro snrx, wat is next ? )

UZUMAKI_N
19-07-2008, 10:25 PM
He is asking for contacts not giving u can read properly

Snrx
20-07-2008, 12:22 PM
Bro Jason, thank you for your quick response. You left out one VERY IMPORTANT infor, ie...Damage..you see, different bros have different budget...some up to 100 or 200. Some even as high as more than 300 and some are flexible depend on the Stats and FRs. So if you can state the Damage say for 1 hr, 1.5, 2 hrs (exclude hotel, cd) then only bros who has the budget to meet will PM you for contact..good for you also then you won't get too many PMs. If you really want to help her out, give as much infor as possible, including Damage, so easy for bros to decide. I am sure there are many bros out here who are interested in Filipina domestic maid cause it is something different. Just my opinion.

Snrx
20-07-2008, 12:26 PM
Oh, sorry, I forgot to say that you should also mention whether she does FULL JOB (FJ), cause some bros only interested if service include FJ.

bonker-69
20-07-2008, 12:36 PM
yup. it would be great if u could leave the damage and the pics if possible. hehe. :p

spitbreak
20-07-2008, 12:56 PM
i would also like to have the contact# for this one or any filipina FLs

jason.8987
20-07-2008, 01:17 PM
sorry for i m quite new here. actually she is quite horny for sex, and i only try her bj cim only in my car. i think she just want sex only, but she will be around lucky plaza, so any place u can bring her also. the damage u can just discuss with her,she do it willingly for me. thks.

Snrx
20-07-2008, 04:34 PM
sorry for i m quite new here. actually she is quite horny for sex, and i only try her bj cim only in my car. i think she just want sex only, but she will be around lucky plaza, so any place u can bring her also. the damage u can just discuss with her,she do it willingly for me. thks.

Hahahahaha...Bro Jason, do you know how many thousands Filipina maids there are on Sunday at Lucky Plaza? Those who have been to Lucky Plaza on Sunday will notice that it is like stepping into Philippine!!!! All Filipinas!!!!! Left, right, centre...all speak Tagalog!!! So how on Earth is one to find her! It's OK bro Jason..I think you must be very young and does not know quite what to make out about seasoned Bros in SBF....or maybe you just want to keep this Filipina for yourself? It's OK if you want to keep this Filipina for yourself but want to broadcast your conquest...then the Forum to post is 'Adult Discussion..." this Forum 'FL Dome...'is for SHARING...