PDA

View Full Version : My Experience with A School-mate

alss
17-07-2008, 02:06 PM
Kelly was my school-mate back in secondary school. We were in the same ECA together - symphonic band. I was a drummer, while she was a trumpeter. She was a year older than I was, but nevertheless we still became really cool friends. Every Saturday after practice, we would head to the nearby Coffeebean for Ice-blendeds, and walk around old Holland Village Shopping Centre to the used book store to look around.

It was after several months of going out with her that I began to see how beautiful she was. This was also of course after much teasing by my pals about how i've been dating the senior class' school beau. She was indeed pretty, with large double eye-lid eyes, long straight hair and pretty well-endowed fronts. To be frank, the best part of her body which caught my attention were her legs. She stood at 1.72m, and i was 1.82m tall. Little wonder why i was attracted to tall girls.

Signs began to come when six months after we started hitting it off as buddies, that she began to drop signs of flirt. Well, until today, I don't exactly know if they were deliberate signs, or mere carelessness on her part. Whenever we had drinks at coffeebean, she would go really low on her front tee, exposing to me a teaser of what might be in there. And there were the times where she'll stand really close to me while we were looking at a book, and lean her lead over my shoulder with her fronts against my arm.

Was it all the testosterone in me which were building up during my years of puberty, or was it an advancement of a sweet, young girl toward me?

alss
19-07-2008, 12:52 AM
Then there was band camp..

Everyone in the band knew that we were 'buddies'. Actually, most suspected more than that.. but the truth is, we were really just good friends until band camp.

There was a game which we played where we were required to walk around in a dark room and figure out a maze. To cut the long story short, Kelly and I were the station-masters.. and we were supposed to be giving directions to the people to tell them how to get past the station. While waiting for the different teams to come into the dark room, we had time to ourselves. It started with her saying that the air-conditioning is getting her cold. She stretched out her hand and touched mine, saying mine is warmer and that she will use it as a heater. Of course mine was warmer, i was hot-bloodedly wanting to touch her or something.

She thenafter held onto my body, and progressively became a hug. The next thing i knew, my arms were around her waist and my head was just behind hers, smelling her sweet-aura of a young girl. She held my hands, and slowly lifted them to her chest area, and after sometime, i get the hint that she wants me to hold her on her breasts. For a Secondary 3, she had huge boobies. I got excited, and started holding them, and holding slowly became rubbing, until she turned around, and our lips met. We french kissed our first.

My hands automatically (i think it is the nature of the beast) went under her blouse, and started going under her bra, and then feeling for her tits. I fondled her throughout the dark-room evening, without anyone coming in knowing because we were in a corner and nobody could see us. The excitement of getting caught because there were people in the room, and the first time of feeling a close friend physically, turned us on.

She whispered into my ear.. "tonight, do you want to go somewhere?"

I replied.. "what do you mean?"

Kelly replied in a seductive whisper.. "we could go to a deserted stairway, and continue what we just started.."

I gave her a "yes of course," and she moved her hand to my little brother.. which was already hard. My mind wandered.. to what could possibly be ahead of the evening..

__________________________________________________ ____________

My first time writing stories.. pls support bros.

DarkAsh
19-07-2008, 10:35 AM
you are definitely doing a fantastic job for a first timer ... ;)

zl1983
19-07-2008, 11:16 AM
great start but juz hope this TS will carry on w this great story n not MIA like some others.. :(

alss
19-07-2008, 12:17 PM
i will try my best bros, but updates might not be frequent 'cos i am on a hectic work schedule.. let me continue. hope you guys enjoy it..

__________________________________________________ ____________

And so after the evening of play, our batch of bandmates went to Holland Village for some food. Both of us sneaked off on the pretext of going to find an ATM. it was 2am, and we headed for Jalan Merah Saga, where the old POSB building used to be.

"There was nobody there at this hour".. Kelly convinced me.

I followed.

She held my hand, and we walked into a corner. I was surprised she knew this dead corner. What i mean is - i have always thought of her as an innocent, young girl. But this encounter of an evening so far with her is proving to be more than innocent.

She whispered into my ears.. "I've brought you here. The rest is up to you lor.."

I held her waist, looked her in the eye, and began to kiss her. Our tongues met, like the morning sun unto the darkness of the morning. It was like they were meant to be. I tasted the tenderness of her tongue and kiss, and this got me excited to taste even more of her.

Before I knew it, my hands were all over her back, and under her t-shirt. Still with apprehension, I dare not venture to where I did earlier in the day. Well, not at least until she suddenly held my crotch, and said.. "let me try to wake your little brother up again.." and started rubbing on my crotch.

I asked her.. "are you sure this place is safe?"

Within a nano-second after she nodded yes, i lifted up her t-shirt and before me was a pink-poka dotted white bra. It was totally attractive, especially when they were covering her two overly-huge breasts. She must have been at least a 32C then.. very much large for a tall secondary three girl.

She unbuckled her bra, held my head and plunged it into her boobs. What began with kissing them ended with me sucking her erect nipples. She started moaning and unzipping my berms. I was hard. I wanted her, but I wanted to play her more, so that she will never forget this experience, and that we would still have tomorrows.

She pulled my berms down. Reached into my underwear. I sneaked my hand into her love-spot. We were two lovers, loving the love-parts of the other.. in the open-air comfort of a secluded night. I was enjoying myself.

to be continued..

AD69
19-07-2008, 04:38 PM
Good start. Camping here for the story.

Melatonin
19-07-2008, 07:51 PM
Good story coming up. Staying tune. :)

Cmdr Soundwave
19-07-2008, 07:59 PM
Another tune in next time just when he was about to get to the best part. Guess we just got to be patient and await the next installment.

19-07-2008, 08:10 PM
nice start for a great story! tks bro ;)

Lion General
19-07-2008, 08:49 PM
It's school boy fantasy time! Hope TS don't keep us waiting too long. :p

genius
19-07-2008, 10:05 PM
another threat to camp....

Me Siam Bu
19-07-2008, 10:10 PM
you are definitely doing a fantastic job for a first timer ... ;)

agree bro :)

DarkAsh
19-07-2008, 10:18 PM
Keep going TS .. try to write a little more each time ... ;)

ccl69
19-07-2008, 11:19 PM
Nice story...keep going TS. I will up you when i have chance...cheers..:)

Casilla
20-07-2008, 03:24 AM
TS, veri nice story
MoRe pLS

pucca22346
20-07-2008, 03:52 AM
continue asap pls! :D

Ryuuken
20-07-2008, 06:14 AM
camp here liao.

zl1983
20-07-2008, 11:10 AM
great updates.. :D

great job!!!

wudi
21-07-2008, 01:31 AM
Interesting storyline. Thks for sharing.

cantona7
22-07-2008, 12:26 PM
bro dont stop ok
haha camping here

sleepyme77
22-07-2008, 12:37 PM
great story!!!

Cailis
22-07-2008, 12:45 PM
keep coming....

alss
22-07-2008, 01:03 PM
great story!!!

sorry bros, wait another day ok? I suddenly got recalled to camp because of MSK stuff. shit.

la head
22-07-2008, 02:23 PM
this better not be one of those stories which never gets finished cuz it's damn good material.

don't stop, much potential in your writing.

KonKam
22-07-2008, 02:40 PM
Camping right here..

awaiting awaiting awaiting

weisianz
22-07-2008, 05:01 PM
very good.. if tis is real life scenerio.. will be wow..

she sec 3, u sec 2.. damn it sia.. why last time sec sch not so havoc.. haha

zl1983
22-07-2008, 05:36 PM
this better not be one of those stories which never gets finished cuz it's damn good material.

don't stop, much potential in your writing.

HA! better be careful of wat u said...

if not some MF will sure DOWNZ ur pts.. but den again they'r useless anyw.. like some bros here said these pts cant b used to redeem NTUC pdts oso.. haha.. :D

juz my 2 cents worth..

zl1983
22-07-2008, 05:37 PM
sorry bros, wait another day ok? I suddenly got recalled to camp because of MSK stuff. shit.

no prob man!! :D

alss
25-07-2008, 03:33 PM
She moans lightly as I begin to present her smooth skin down under with my right hand fingers, rubbing it slowly as if to please the most high of a royalty. Afterall, she is the first girl I am touching.

Whispering into my ears, she said - “Are you not my gorgeous drummer-boy? Teach me how to hold a drum-stick.” As she began to win me over with her most sensual and seductive voice, she wrapped my dick with all of her right hand, and both of us felt my piece of meat expand into one which we both had never anticipated to be of such a size.

She began working her hand up and down of my piece of meat, as slowly as once a second.. and did this for a whole one minute. It was the best hand-job (even up till today) that I have ever experience, simply because it was taken slow. It seemed like she increased the speed of her hands only after half a minute-s. It felt like forever.

Of course, it does not take only one hand to clap. As her right hand was on my dick, my right hand was on her little pussy. This was a secondary three girl – how much fresher and sweeter can pussies get? This is what you get – the best of a virgin girl. As I played the game slow too – which took much patience on my part too – I increased half an inch of finger into her pussy every two minutes. This made her really really wet. It was as if we were having a competition to see if she produced more wetness or I produced more meat within the shortest time.

Within twenty minutes of what began as a light sensual exploration of each other to a thoroughly heavy petting session, she was jiggling as if to spell near orgasm. I braced up a tad more of courage and whispered into her ear..

“Do you think we should go further into each other tonight?”

“i.. i don’t know,” came her reply, sounding soft, shy yet intense all at once.

“I suggest we take it slow to as far as our bodies take us. Its your first time as it is mine anyway, so let’s do it slow,” as I let my body take hers.

I leaned backwards, and held her head downwards towards my totally swollen dick. She held back a little, and asked what was she to do.

And I replied, “just suck it. And if it becomes wet, suck it dry..”

tan707070
26-07-2008, 10:20 PM
nice story will camp here hope u post soon

wudi
27-07-2008, 04:18 PM
yes another update. great story. :)

alss
29-07-2008, 06:47 PM
She held onto my dick, and within a second, plunged it into her mouth. I was shocked at the fast response. She held at it for a couple of seconds, before she started choking on it.

“take it slow, but the deeper you go into your mouth, the more pleasure I feel.. so help me ok?”

And she replied, “yes I will. I also heard that if I work on your dickie and suck on your balls, you feel even more pleasure.” And with this, she started holding my dick and sucking my balls down-under.

“wher.. where did you learn this from?” I was enjoying every moment of it while curiosity struck me.

“from.. Nigel, my previous boyfriend.” She shyly turns away.

“you had a boyfriend before? How far did you go with him?” I questioned, but now vulnerable to her fantastic services.

“abit more than this,” she replied. “I will go further with you, if that will please you. Guys only want more of a girl than the previous guy, or at least that’s what my friends tell me..”

She starts sucking hard again, while playing with my balls.

“look at me, Kelly. Look at me while you suck.”

And she turns her head toward me, with innocent eyes and hair held up by my hands. I was fucking the mouth of a young girl before me. In and out and in and out.. I was almost going to cum.

Should I cum in her mouth without telling her? Or should I face her off with a cummed up face?

Whether she is a virgin remains yet a mystery to me still..

zl1983
30-07-2008, 10:08 AM
nvm la...

juz carry on w her lo.. :)

HTC837
30-07-2008, 10:15 AM
carry on bro:)

superman
30-07-2008, 12:00 PM
camp here for more bro :)

icesmoke
30-07-2008, 01:59 PM
more please

tortoise69
30-07-2008, 07:46 PM
I wonder could she still be a virgin ? ...