PDA

View Full Version : Pulau Ubin

amazonr
17-07-2008, 02:00 PM
Hi, most weekends i go fishing over there. But always i see the same guys bringing different PRC over there. Is there anything happening over there or they just booked the girls to the resort there and bonk? Think if possible and if i wont get killed must follow them to fulfill my curiosity. :) maybe can find something happening also?

surbana
18-07-2008, 06:19 PM
Most prob he is having a wild hunting....(Da ye zhan) on those ulu beaches..

amazonr
19-07-2008, 05:14 PM
Most prob he is having a wild hunting....(Da ye zhan) on those ulu beaches..

hehe actually its a few group of uncles heading there. Then the coast guard if on duty will take down the particulars of those PRC. Weekly new dish for them as i fish @ the jetty. Sometimes wanted to go over and ask for the rates. :)

surbana
20-07-2008, 11:43 PM
hehe actually its a few group of uncles heading there. Then the coast guard if on duty will take down the particulars of those PRC. Weekly new dish for them as i fish @ the jetty. Sometimes wanted to go over and ask for the rates. :)

Will the PCG officers call them after work??:D

limpek11
21-07-2008, 12:30 AM
actually mostly are MILF,

some of them like to wear highheels, which I dun understand, not scare heels stuck in between the wood at the bumboat and drop into water meh?

amazonr
21-07-2008, 12:31 AM
Will the PCG officers call them after work??:D
haha, maybe. take down their particulars and number later book them. Clever way, maybe they get good discount also. :p

Cailis
22-07-2008, 01:03 PM
actually mostly are MILF,

some of them like to wear highheels?

MODELING in Pulau Ubin :D

amazonr
24-07-2008, 11:02 AM
MODELING in Pulau Ubin :D
haha, not all are milf got some SYT. But dont know if they are going to the chalet.

t123
24-07-2008, 12:26 PM
some of them like to wear highheels

Catwalking on the jetty, to and fro, sometimes give a sharp turn. Hanging ard are bum boat operators, old folks. :D

humpcheepang
24-07-2008, 08:11 PM
haha, not all are milf got some SYT. But dont know if they are going to the chalet.

H81 or Hotel Fragance may well consider to build new hotels over there :rolleyes: Chalets maybe more expensive.

ang076
24-07-2008, 08:32 PM
I hope Pulau Ubin be transformed into spa resorts similar to Macau spas/HCs.

There, there will be pools where gals can play with you..

Did you see the pics (KTV/HC gals thread) at Link Plaza?

limpek11
24-07-2008, 11:40 PM

those syt go there ride bicycle , no kangtao one lah..all with their guy fren or classmate...one whole gang...just like last time we fren fren go outing nia lah

actually these day u go to our sec school. ... filled with PRC ...now PRC are everywhere, that day I even see Burger king also PRC working..was thinking die liao..next time old liao wanna find fast food job also cannot laio...hahaha

limpek11
24-07-2008, 11:42 PM
Catwalking on the jetty, to and fro, sometimes give a sharp turn. Hanging ard are bum boat operators, old folks. :D

haha....like that also si bey siong...hot ley.....

amazonr
25-07-2008, 10:15 AM

haha theres a new chaley there. next to the coast guard. maybe if got chance ask the uncles, provided they wont kill me.

kezi
25-07-2008, 11:12 PM
Next time visit there can see CD all around :D

SikWaiSin
26-07-2008, 01:15 AM

Bro ang076, yes that would be great !!

Dunga
26-07-2008, 01:45 AM

Wow! that will be fantastic! Maybe can book the gals also. :p

LingerieLover
26-07-2008, 02:04 PM
Over there the cost of everything is much cheaper i think this is the reasons why most uncles like going there :D

Crouch
26-07-2008, 02:35 PM
H81 or Hotel Fragance may well consider to build new hotels over there :rolleyes: Chalets maybe more expensive.

I think Hotel 81 will do a thriving business there. :p

Raymond Rougeau
26-07-2008, 09:01 PM

Too late! That area has been designated for at Marina Bay (IR).