View Full Version : Simply very sexy - ELVA - c/o Bonniesan

Bonniesan
17-07-2008, 11:47 AM
Name : ELVA
Height : 1.63m
Statistics : 34B'25'35
Damage : $150/90/2

PREVIEW :
ELVA (http://i265.photobucket.com/albums/ii234/bonniesan09/ELVA/jeab1.jpg)
ELVA (http://i265.photobucket.com/albums/ii234/bonniesan09/ELVA/jeab2.jpg)
ELVA (http://i265.photobucket.com/albums/ii234/bonniesan09/ELVA/JEAB-2255.jpg)

EARLYBIRD OFFER ON!!!! Sms for more details!!!

Bonniesan
18-07-2008, 01:18 AM
Book fast for the EARLY bird rate, limited period only

Bonniesan
18-07-2008, 12:13 PM
Hope to see FRs on this slutty looking babe!!!

Bonniesan
18-07-2008, 09:42 PM
EARLY BIRD rate still on!!

$129/90/2

BST10
19-07-2008, 08:52 AM
http://i265.photobucket.com/albums/ii234/bonniesan09/ELVA/JEAB-2255.jpg

Bro, this ELVA looks yummy yummy to me :D wait for next week and hope to see some FR on her too :)

Bonniesan
19-07-2008, 12:39 PM
I am still waiting for the FRs! :D

onioncake
19-07-2008, 08:42 PM
very nice looking babe, nice body too.

Sis Bonnie, get in touch with you on mon. ;)

SexHippo
19-07-2008, 09:53 PM
Thanks for the arrangement from Bonnie and with special rate, and as promised to submit a FR and here it is. My first impression on her was wonderful what a nice babe like a model to me...shiok liao. We chat for a while and then proceed to bath. After bath, we proceed to bed together and begin to hug each other where she began to touch here and there follow by holding my dog-dog and so I begin to lightly squeeze her breast and suck her nipple follow by fingering her pussy hole where she began to give out soft moan and slowly she moan louder I bei tahan already. As i continue to suck her nipples and down to lick her pussy, she began to twist and turn her body and grabbing the pillow..... After that I felt that her cunt juices flowing out from her cunt hole. Wow! it was awesome watching her face expression reaches her climate dame siong kekekeke. At that point, I noticed that she is quite sensitive to her nipple being sucked and pussy fingering.

After we rested a while, she capped me and gave me a BJ becos I told her I dun want bbbj while I took out a cig to smoke. Her blow job is good and slow and a lot of tongue job and her eyes always stare at me that made me feel shiok. I continue to squeeze her breast until she ta boleh tahan and climb on top of me as cowgirl and rock me like no tomorrow. Later I follow by missionary and leg on shoulder for deeper penetration as she gave out moan louder and louder and I continue pumping her for about 25 mins before I offload on her belly then we rested for 5 mins and proceed to bath together. Overall, I would say it is an enjoyable session for me. I will look for her again when I have time.

Sorry I not so expreience in FR and also dun think to wirte too long or else you might think I am trying to be excessive. Try it yourself then you will know :)

Thank you again Bro Bonniesan :)

Bonniesan
20-07-2008, 12:07 PM
Thanks bro SexHippo for FR.

HairyX
20-07-2008, 09:19 PM
Like to say a big thank U to sis bonnie for intro such a horny lady to me

A simple FR in pts system for my FR

Looks:8/10 ( 90% of photo. Always smiling )

Boobs : 8/10 ( B cup very nice to squeeze cos all soft and natural & she likes to have her nipples lick and suck.)

Licking and fingering :8.5/10 ( I lick and paint her till she moan so loud till I scared the next door might hear her and she love to be finger )

Frenching: 8.5/10 ( This lady sure know how to french with lots of tongue action )

BBBJ/CIM: 7.5 ( Very good suction with lots of licking of the shaft. Make me bei tahan till i shot my 1st load into her mouth )

Fj: 9/10 ( She willingly do couple of posn and her cowgal ride is damn powerful till I cum my 2nd shot

RTF : Sure why not

3rdEye
20-07-2008, 09:37 PM
had a session with Elva just today. here's the fr I promised sis bonniesan.

the intro:
she's a real syt, cute, sweet, bubbly and chatty. the moment I step into the room we were like chatting non-stop . Hers might not be big but there are something to hold, soft, natural and I like her nips... they actually fitted her small size and a very syt frame...

the foreplay:
Not much action in the bathroom but she like to scrub u clean clean. we were playing with foam like 2 small kids.
On the bed, we frenched like lovers who have not seen each other for a very long time, very passionately. Her catbath was slow. She really knows how to tease those sensitive parts. bbbj was also slow, deep throat and lots of tongue actions. I had to stop her before I almost cum.

the action:
After all the foreplay, she lie on the bed and asked me to enter her slowly as she commented my lil' bro is big and long which is never true la ... she capped me and as i entered her the look on her face was like very much in pain and her hand were pushing on my waist controlling my thrust. the look on her face was really priceless... after humping away for like 10mins, i shot my load in missionary (actually that the only position..) while i was lying on top of her and still inside her, i did a trick with my lil' bro that she liked the feeling so much she asked to stay inside her. we were like resting in that position for abt 5 mins while i continued with my trick...hehehe...
unfortunately, we spent too much time chatting till there was not enough time for 2nd round. i'll probably hav to rtf if i can't shake her out of my mind for the next couple of days

overall:
she's really worth it if u are really looking for a syt.
service wise is very much comparable to the other gals . conversation was difficult as I speak very limited thai . Hwever she is a real gem. treat her nicely and you;ll be rewarded.

Thanks sis bonnisean . :)

besarhuge2
21-07-2008, 12:21 AM
I squint my eyes very hard but how come I still cannot see her nipple leh ? :D

http://i265.photobucket.com/albums/ii234/bonniesan09/ELVA/JEAB-2255.jpg

hexagon
21-07-2008, 08:27 AM
Bonnieasan. I can only hope she will be around when I am $ charge up. Great looking TG.:) Envy many brothers who is cash loaded. Hope to read more FR on her. Never try but get to read also shiok.

Bonniesan
21-07-2008, 10:28 AM
Thanks bro HairyX and bro 3rdEye for FRs!!! Hope to see more on her! :)

Bonniesan
21-07-2008, 02:05 PM
Rainy days, best for bonks!!! :p

Bonniesan
21-07-2008, 03:57 PM
SMS "Rainy day rates" for discount. Rain stops, discount stops. Fast hand fast legs!!!

onioncake
21-07-2008, 08:39 PM
SMS "Rainy day rates" for discount. Rain stops, discount stops. Fast hand fast legs!!!

Sis, too bad i booked in the morning, otherwise can save some $$, next time must lookout for weather forcast. :D

Had a session with Elva earlier on.

Overall a satisfying bonk and value for $$. Sweet looking girl with nice curvy body. Very good attitude girl with an effort to please.

Looks: 8 (sweet looking SYT especially the sweet smile)
Body: 8 (nice, curvy body with a pair of delicious B size boobs)
BBBJ: 8 (from slow to fast action with some deep throat, enjoyed it very much)
FJ: 9.5 (tight pussy, missionary, cowgirl, doggy & finished back in missionary)
Service: 9 (good attitude, tried her best to please)
RTF: (subject to $$ availability)

Thanks Sis Bonniesan for a wonderful SYT gem.

Bonniesan
21-07-2008, 09:51 PM
Thanks bro onioncake for FR. So bros should automatic next time, study the weather forecast and aim properly, once rain, SMS me. :p

3-in-1
21-07-2008, 10:11 PM
Just came back from a session with elva promised bonniesan an fr

Well I must say elva is really a gem she looks much nicer than the photo can be considered an syt. please bear with me not very good at writing a fr.

Overall my session with her I would rate 9

face-9 she is chio
boobs-8.5
bbbj-7 suction gradually increase
fj-9
gfe-9

Dunno about previous bros , but I have a wonderful time with her just guide her along talk cock sing song with her and she will open up to u more. :)

yoho
22-07-2008, 08:37 AM
10 u Bonnie arranging yoho have try with Elva. My not so good england sunmary repot.

Looks:8/10 ( Same same minus 10 % with photo. Smily face)

Breasts : 8.5/10 ( Yoho like real breast.B cup original like KFC. Suck suck chut chut)

Moaning :8/10 ( She moan loud loud when yoho licking sucking all the way down. Wet wet also.)

Kissing: 8/10 ( Many kissing pattern. Yoho Tongue twist turn. )

BBBJ: 7.5 ( Suck good good. Say treat me like lorrypop. Slurp sound have)

CIM : Can also. I chut all into mouth

Fj: 8/10 ( She horny girl. relax but she work. Make yoho feel money spent worth)

RTF ; No sure yet. Going China learn mandarin soon.:p

Bonniesan
22-07-2008, 12:59 PM
Thanks bro 3-in-1 and bro yoho for FRs. :):D

boy13
22-07-2008, 03:49 PM
Bro bonnie, David aka ah dee here; your regular but always inactive in posting FR but I must say this ELVA looks yummy to me, nice bodyline with a good butt for doggie :)

Will PM you for appointment soon.

Bonniesan
22-07-2008, 06:41 PM
Bro bonnie, David aka ah dee here; your regular but always inactive in posting FR but I must say this ELVA looks yummy to me, nice bodyline with a good butt for doggie :)

Will PM you for appointment soon.

Bro!! Just SMS to me... :)

nono1925
22-07-2008, 09:14 PM
thanks to bro bonnie for arranging a session with Elva and discount for chickywings. :D

here's a simple FR on Elva

the moment I stepped into the room, yummy yummy. Elva looks so sweet, SYT alright. she then pulled my hand and lead me into the room. we sat down on the bed and chit chat. me can poot thai nit noy, hehe. can see that she was happy and beaming. after the ice breaker, she helped me stripped afterwhich she also removed her own. once her clothes were off, i scanned her body and yes! very nice, sexy and slender body and a pair of B cup soft and shapely boobs.

in the bathtub, every part of my body especially my little precious bro was scrubbed meticulously. after scrubbing, she kneeled down and gave me a strong suction bbbj, then slow and fast again till i arggghhhh….. CIM.

outta the bathroom, she lead me to the bed , asked me to lie down and catbath me. the feeling of the pair of soft boobs rubbing against me was heavenly. slowly she proceeded down to my precious little bro, licked, sucked till marikita again. again her suction was so shiok that I nearly CIM again. i lun and turned her over and went on sucking her pair of soft boobs. buay tahan liao, cap on and missionary. after about 10 mins of solid pumping, asked her to turn over and doggie her before finishing off.

after that we just lie on the bed hugging and chit chat abit till her hp rings, times up i supposed. washed, paid up and gave her a hug, peck on the cheek, bye bye and choke dee.

statistic of Elva

Looks - 8/10 (Syt looks that will grow on you)
Body - 8.5/10 (slender and sexy)
Boobs - 7.5/10 (pair of B cup soft &shapely boobs)
BBBJ - 8/10 (strong suction followed by slow licking of shaft then back to slow suction)
FJ - 8.5/10 (pussy just nice for my precious little bro)
Painting – (didn’t try as I not into painting though the pussy looks delicious)
GFE – 9/10
RTF – depends on vit M level
Damage – check with bro bonnie
Overall – 9/10 (a sextisfying outing for my precious little bro)

bro BST10 & fcuk888 – nice meeting you guys over chickywings & chilled beer. next meet up, got free chickywings courtesy of bro bonnie. :D

sam goh
22-07-2008, 10:06 PM
nice meeting you guys over chickywings & chilled beer. next meet up, got free chickywings courtesy of bro bonnie. :D

Bro nono9125, very good FR and seem like ELVA is good choice and HOT! and somemore got chickenwings from Bonnie :D Okay, ELVA will be my next target to bonk.......Kumsia ;)

fcuk888
22-07-2008, 10:09 PM
thanks to bro bonnie for arranging a session with Elva and discount for chickywings.

statistic of Elva

Looks - 8/10 (Syt looks that will grow on you)
Body - 8.5/10 (slender and sexy)
Boobs - 7.5/10 (pair of B cup soft &shapely boobs)
BBBJ - 8/10 (strong suction followed by slow licking of shaft then back to slow suction)
FJ - 8.5/10 (pussy just nice for my precious little bro)
Painting – (didn’t try as I not into painting though the pussy looks delicious)
GFE – 9/10
RTF – depends on vit M level
Damage – check with bro bonnie
Overall – 9/10 (a sextisfying outing for my precious little bro)

bro BST10 & fcuk888 – nice meeting you guys over chickywings & chilled beer. next meet up, got free chickywings courtesy of bro bonnie. :D

Bro - Steamy steamy FR. Hope our next session can be so steammm :D

nono1925
23-07-2008, 11:02 AM
Bro nono9125, very good FR and seem like ELVA is good choice and HOT! and somemore got chickenwings from Bonnie :D Okay, ELVA will be my next target to bonk.......Kumsia ;)

haha! bro, mai tu liao! fast hand fast leg as what bro bonnie always say.

Bro - Steamy steamy FR. Hope our next session can be so steammm :D

haha! bro, it will more steamy if got roast duck and seo bak! :D

Bonniesan
23-07-2008, 11:30 AM
Thanks for all the great write-ups!

I think she deserves alot more praises..let it flow!

BST10
23-07-2008, 12:46 PM

Hi Bro Nono, what a good writer you are I read until my dick standing liao :D

The first meet up we had cold beer and chickywings and now you suggest to have roast duck and seo bak, you have very good taste, and I trust your recommendation of this ELVA should be no horse run ;)

When we meet again? Call me to arrange and don't forget bro fcuk888.

Bonniesan
23-07-2008, 01:29 PM

Wah, on me again? :o

nono1925
23-07-2008, 07:27 PM
Wah, on me again? :o

haha! bro, u said one hor, not i said hor! :D

Bonniesan
23-07-2008, 08:43 PM
Ok ok. As long as you support. Onz. :p

Bonniesan
23-07-2008, 10:22 PM
Last slot for grab!!! Fast hand fast legs!

Bonniesan
24-07-2008, 12:16 PM
Last few days for this Slutty looking babes! Fast hand fast legs!!!

junkie2807
24-07-2008, 09:06 PM
I was having a really bad day at work. Boss breathing down my neck because my performance has dropped considerably because of some Distraction & the Distraction said something to me that really made me angry with her & most of all, utterly disappointed.

All sorts of crazy ideas were running through my head when I decided it is time to try SBF's FL section OKTs. Only 1 name was in my head so Bonniesan it is. Thank you for the last minute arrangement Bonniesan.

Really prompt replies kept me on my toes throughout the day & I seem to be talking about the prelude more than the sexperience. So fast forward to the hotel lobby & with room number in hand, nervously sat the lift up. I wonder if all bros' first experience are the same as mine.

Pressed doorbell, door open & viola!!! Elva, in a nice one-piece brown dress that ends slightly above mid-thigh. Really lovely features & that sharp nose, yummy!!!

No underwear underneath really makes undressing her a HUGE pleasure. A bit of the suspense & soon she's totally naked in front of me. She helped me undressed & even took the trouble to hang my shirt on a hangar so that it does not get crumpled. With such consideration from the girl, I know I am in for an enjoyable time.

The bathroom was small & the stopper for the bathtub was missing so it was a normal standing shower for me with lots of foaming & giggling. She doesn't speak much English & I do not speak much Thai (non-existent in fact) but we managed to get our messages & thoughts across. The universal language of love is still touch, hahaha.

She dried me throughly & led me to the bed where she dimmed the lights & turned off the tv. She said I could smoke & I happy lit up as she gave me a slow slow catbath & light brushes of her hand & other smoth parts of ther body on my skin. Of course the climax is when she takes little junkie2807 into her wet & warm mouth. Ah, having a BBBJ while smoking & enjoying the view is probably right up there with having a cigarette while taking a dump.

BBBJ was slow, wet & amazingly sensual. Even though I was physically tired & mentally frustrated, all of them went with the cum as I exploded into her mouth after about 15 minutes of non-stop action. She carried on slurping & she cleaned me without tissue.

She went to wash up a little while I lit another cigarette. Came back & I asked her if she was hungry. Elva said no, but I offered some of my Subway cookies which she politely declined.

We were lazing around watching Wheel of Fortune when her smell (she smells smazing!!!) & her hands awoken the Mighty Serpent (no lah, just inflating my own ego, hahaha). Foreplay was leisurely, like your first time with a new girlfriend. Taking time to discover what each other like. One thing lead to another & I entered her slowly. Her moans make you feel like deflowering your teenage virgin girlfriend. OMG!!! Thank goodness this was my 2nd shot or I would have cum right there.

I was pumping her in missionary position only when a thought came into my head. This feels almost feels like making love to my ex-gf whom broke up with me & married a navy regularly. The face was similar, the body was similar, the wetness & tightness between her legs were similar. Even the moans were the same. Is my mind playing a cruel trick on me?

Then I realized something sad. Even though I was making love / farking this really amazing girl, my mind was on the Distraction. Why can't I escape from the prison she set for me. Sigh.

Cum, paid & left.

Ja neh!!!

Bonniesan
25-07-2008, 01:51 PM
Thanks bro junkie2807 for FR.

Johnthunder
25-07-2008, 02:07 PM
I was feeling very stress and text Sister BS for a slot for Elva few days ago. Her photo really attracted me.

Belated FR

Look: 7/10
Studio Photo Accuracy: 65%
Body: No tatoo
Boobs: B+
FJ: 8/10
BJ w/cap: 9/10
Cum on boob: Allowed
Shower: 7/10
Service Attitude: 8.5/10 (Always smiling and very friendly)
GFE: 8.5/10
Initial 2nd round: Yes
Shower with you after 2nd round: Yes
Communication: 8.0/10 (Can speak simple english and mandarin)
Time Management for the 90 mins session: 9.5/10
RTF: Maybe not too many choices

Thanks Sis BS for your arrangment.

Bonniesan
25-07-2008, 02:32 PM
Thanks bro Johnthunder for FR.

Bonniesan
25-07-2008, 04:55 PM
Last day in town. Fast hand fast legs!

Bonniesan
25-07-2008, 10:30 PM
From now on, PARADISE rates will not applies for all stocks. Thanks to those who still supports regularly. You will be given best rate, as for those who have not supported for some time(more than 2 months), your membership willl be removed.

DeCrucifix
26-07-2008, 11:49 AM
Thanks to sis bonniesan for the arrangement... i was free last nite here goes my simple FR for Elva :

Looks 8/10 – The photos don’t do her justice.

Body 7/10 -- Slim . Well proportion body

Frenching 9 /10 – Lots of tongue action.

Painting + Fingering 7/10 I was too busy to paint her.Pussy no smell .

BBBJ 8/10 -- Started with kissing and catbath, then BBBJ,Wwork her way down south .Then attack my didi.

FJ 9/10 -- She is seamed to enjoy more than me , When I thrust into her she knows how to respond to my body motion .

GFE 8.5/10 – She is a very friendly gal.

Attitude 9 /10 – Just agrees like what other bros have said about her .

Thanks sis bonniesan.

Johnthunder
26-07-2008, 05:48 PM
From now on, PARADISE rates will not applies for all stocks. Thanks to those who still supports regularly. You will be given best rate, as for those who have not supported for some time(more than 2 months), your membership willl be removed.

Hmm inflation is affecting every1 :o

gerrard13
26-07-2008, 05:59 PM
Bro can PM her contact to me?;)

I.O.N.U
26-07-2008, 10:22 PM
Felt horny this morning and since I had read so many positive FRs on Elva, I
wanted to try her out. Fortunately for me, Sis Bonniesan sd she was available for the first slot in the afternoon.

Wasn't that keen initially because Elva's photos online are not very appealing and she didn't appear chio enough. Besides, I am also fussy about height of FLs; I want girls who are tall as I am 6 ft 1. Elva's stat says she is 1.62m, and I prefer girls at least 1.70 m tall. But my pipes badly needed to be cleared, so I said yes.

Happened to be Elva first customer for the day at 2.00 pm . Her attitude was excellent throughout the session and I had a fabulous time with her. Must however say that her "altitude" [ height] was just right for me; she is only 1.62 m (she said so herself). Wonder whether OKTs or their Thai contacts have a tape measure to check their heights before putting it online! :)

Despite the early timing, Elva was incredibly obliging and also communicative, in the right way. Had a few recent bad experiences with Thai FLs who were so robotic, unresponsive or reluctant that I wished I had saved money and PCC. But Elva is worth every penny, and could do anything I wanted (except AJ) Boy, was her cunt tight. She is so pleasant to look at that I couldn't stop looking at her. 90 minutes slipped by very quickly. When I asked her whether time's up, she said don't worry; the boss will call to tell her, so we just carried on! I however got a sms from boss after that about it!

Although I only could fire one shot, she kept blowing me and teasing me along for my 2nd (which unfortunately never arrived).

Thanks bonniesan for your quick arrangement. Waiting anxiously now for your new stock to arrive.:)

junkie2807
01-01-2009, 12:17 PM
Wish I could see her again...

Sigh...

Ja neh...