PDA

View Full Version : happening places in tyoko

eternity
15-07-2008, 06:02 AM
hi bro will be going to tyoko this sep. can anyone pls tell me where's happening, fr massage to disco to bar to just F job... i m interested to know and to find out more... thanks

roslee7
15-07-2008, 10:14 AM
hey, where is the hell of this place on earth....tyoko?
Is it in Irag or china?

eternity
16-07-2008, 10:39 AM
oops think in my haste i typed wrongly hehehe shd b tokyo in japan so sorry my sincere apologies....

Tony Stark
16-07-2008, 02:38 PM
oops think in my haste i typed wrongly hehehe shd b tokyo in japan so sorry my sincere apologies....

Search for the Tokyo thread. Lots of info. there.

Might drop by Tokyo again in September. Maybe can have a few drinks together. Where will you be staying? Ginza?

Try places like Kabuchiko, Roppongi and Yoshiwara. Japan too expensive to cheong unless you've cash to burn. :)

roslee7
16-07-2008, 03:12 PM
shunjuku is happening place. Kabukicho is at shinjuku. For bonking in tokyo, expensive la not worth it. I have been there many times and i like tokyo much. vibrant. Shibuya also happening for youngster. My gf is there, to bad, cant introduce you...hehe. I have bonk her many times.

Aftershave@8
16-07-2008, 08:51 PM
Just spent last 2 days in Tokyo (now in Seoul) and checked-out Shinjuku night life. My own experience below, so it may not be representative of services / pricing across the board -

1.Touts show you pix of 'kawaii' (cute) girls (some Japanese touts speak a bit of English, or they would get China guys, freelancers, speak Mandarin to you)

2. You follow tout to joint, which is a small hostess bar anywhere from 10 to 20 girls on duty (talk only, no touching) - be prepared to spend Yen 10'000 - 15'000 (US$100 - 150 for easy calculation) as entry fee which could cover 2 drinks (girl's drinks paid separately)

3. If you want to take girl out, going rate for Japanese girl is Yen 30'000 upwards (max. 2 hr including commuting time) depending on your negotiation

4. Overall be prepared to burn Yen 50'000 - 60'000 if you go to this kind of bar and take girl out

5. Alternative: 'Delivery Health' i.e. call for girl to visit your room

(a) About Yen 30'000 for a 100% Japanese girl (not some "disguised" fair Filipino or Japanese speaking PRC, normally 22 - 27 y.o.)

(b) Service: its for sexy massage - she will be nude, include shower you, 70min session, happy ending is hand-job, but attitide and level of service is very good, I tried!!! (I image better experience if my Japanese is better!)

(c) If you get lucky, she allow to make love but must pay extra Yen 10'000

(d) If you don't have Japanese person to help you make phone call, it can be difficult to engage 'Delivery Health' girls...

And in case you are on low budget and decide instead to watch Japanese blue film in-room, please note hard core scenes kena "mosiac" / blurred out...

Not sure how much my info helps, just sharing my own experience

eternity
17-07-2008, 08:09 AM
thanks bro.... great help!! will checke out the thread tokyo and will check out the othere places bro roslee7 suggested.. thanks all... cheers

eternity
17-07-2008, 08:11 AM
My gf is there, to bad, cant introduce you...hehe. I have bonk her many times.

no prob.... how abt her friend instead..... hehhehehe :):rolleyes:

anyway thanks for info... cheers