PDA

View Full Version : Chances of pregnancy

ArnieArnie
17-05-2022, 12:39 AM
Last week went weekend trip to kl with a girl. Did a lot of raw rubbing until slip in for 2-3 strokes but i faster take out. Then later put condom and continue to finish. This is during or near her ovulation period. Should be have a lot of precum due to bj and raw rub. Whats the chance she can get pregnant??

sub51
17-05-2022, 01:00 AM
Last week went weekend trip to kl with a girl. Did a lot of raw rubbing until slip in for 2-3 strokes but i faster take out. Then later put condom and continue to finish. This is during or near her ovulation period. Should be have a lot of precum due to bj and raw rub. Whats the chance she can get pregnant??

Maximum fun n satisfaction equally important

jlanjut
17-05-2022, 01:40 AM
Should be minimal chance.

Unless yours is super sperm.

Then can prepare father's day.

fx3861
17-05-2022, 01:50 AM
Just ask her to go see doc for after-pills if you so worried. If there's none, i suggest get prepared to celebrate mother & father days. Reality check it's all 50% chances as your soldier's need time to reach the targets. 1 drop of precums also contains millions of your soldier's.

promiscus
17-05-2022, 02:24 AM
Last week already too late bro. Ask her take morning after pill and pray that she doesn’t miss her period. If she does, congratulations :(

IamAStoryTeller
17-05-2022, 11:20 AM
Welcome to Fatherhood bro

Splitter100
17-05-2022, 05:23 PM
Happy fathers’ day

Greenbeansoup
17-05-2022, 05:49 PM
Should be very slim. Did u all check isit ovulation week ?

fuckadapters
17-05-2022, 08:46 PM
Low change she get pregnant. Please get check up for STD:eek:

ArnieArnie
17-05-2022, 11:30 PM
Should be very slim. Did u all check isit ovulation week ?

Yes its near her ovulation period.

To the other bro rgds std, i wld say no risk bcos she recently did test so not worried abt that :)

sexcision
17-05-2022, 11:34 PM
I can only say buy 4D big big if really kana. Else, if she say she's pregnant. Do a paternity test.

entering
14-08-2022, 12:43 AM

So was she pregnant?

bignehneh
14-08-2022, 02:52 AM
No chance la. Most ppl think they are sharp shooter but in reality, they are short shooter. If everyone so solid, the whole population should have double or triple.

Should probably worry about STD or HIV

ArnieArnie
14-08-2022, 08:02 AM
In the end not pregnant, but a big scare. Need to avoid ovulation period from now on

AnnieYJL
14-08-2022, 08:42 AM
You must be young? When I were young, I always worry about getting pregnant. After mid 30s, no more worries. Not so easy else SG population won’t be so low. Haha

SilentKillerSB
14-08-2022, 09:10 AM
You must be young? When I were young, I always worry about getting pregnant. After mid 30s, no more worries. Not so easy else SG population won’t be so low. Haha

Your inference is very spot-on. Same experience. :D

bignehneh
14-08-2022, 09:31 AM
Your inference is very spot-on. Same experience. :D

If we are so good, our population will explode like India already….maybe 50 years later, all singaporeans are imported

Camryaltis
14-08-2022, 02:02 PM
Even now in our late 40s, my Mrs and I are very careful. The old saying of not scared of 10 thousand but just that seemingly small probability can really turn things around.

Lordofkorat
14-08-2022, 02:44 PM
not as easy as you think it is la however not impossible... from what you describe its like strike lottery

Mr Honey
14-08-2022, 03:14 PM
Make sure she didn't do raw with another guy right before or after you too, else you may need to do DNA check :rolleyes:

AnnieYJL
14-08-2022, 04:27 PM
not as easy as you think it is la however not impossible... from what you describe its like strike lottery

I have a group of friends. Most tried very hard then can have 1 kid. Some even no kids after trying. Some don’t bother to try. Haha! Not easy

newbbewbs
14-08-2022, 04:50 PM
Happy father day

deadzone
14-08-2022, 07:56 PM
happy dad days

Zxadasd
14-08-2022, 07:59 PM
Happy father day

stubbornboi
14-08-2022, 10:35 PM
How to minimise the chances of pregnancy if you wanna do raw with your fwb/partner?

Other than pulling out and eating pills?
Is your first shot most potent?

Mr Honey
14-08-2022, 11:29 PM
How to minimise the chances of pregnancy if you wanna do raw with your fwb/partner?

You may need to check your fwb/partner if you are the only one doing raw with her, else if you may become the wrong father.

feneco
15-08-2022, 01:51 AM
happy dad days

Happy father day

Both of you so happy? :eek:

saymyname
15-08-2022, 10:31 AM

Not so easy to Happy Father's Day la:o.
My partner used to flush out the little soldiers just by using the bidet hose, to my dismay of course.

If don't wanna pull out, just firing away within the v (maybe kkj halfway in) will result in a creampie which still led to normal menses ...again to my dismay.
Even if she doesn't flush it out, the vaginal environment will kill off the sperms.

I don't think the first shot most potent - probably all 'laojiao' soldiers just loitering around waiting for the eggs to be delivered.
The most 'potent' is probably a more liquid shot (hydrate urself more), fired through the gates of the cervix by shoving all the way in deep and blasting away.
I wonder if the ladies can feel it if the package landed before or beyond the cervix :D.

Even then, so many things must align. Sun, moon, mars, venus, all must align...

therealallan
15-08-2022, 01:05 PM
Happy fathers day. Jk
I wouldn't be worried bro lol, allz good. At worst she'll let you know shes pregnant and you still can take measures afterwards :p

SilentKillerSB
15-08-2022, 01:48 PM
If we are so good, our population will explode like India already….maybe 50 years later, all singaporeans are imported

I see the irony in there. :D

neoprint123
17-08-2022, 11:54 AM
I guess TS is feeling safe now..

Go for morning after pills. There is also an injection for ladies which will stop ovulation for three month? but i think you will need to see a doctor in order to get this injection.

"Depo-Provera is a well-known brand name for medroxyprogesterone acetate, a contraceptive injection that contains the hormone progestin. Depo-Provera is given as an injection every three months. Depo-Provera typically suppresses ovulation, keeping your ovaries from releasing an egg"

Wear a condom is better than raw. there maybe chances to get STD too if there are a lot of sex partner.

If you are young, do not let impulsiveness get over your head otherwise, you will live with regrets.

Laker
18-08-2022, 11:04 PM
Chances are super low. When I was with my ex we always raw and I pull out 1 second before come even during ovulation. After period end I just cip within 5 days from last day of menses. Seem to work well unless your precum is a lot and your sperm is Schooling.

Laker
18-08-2022, 11:33 PM

Nowadays still getting away with pull out. Shd be no problem. Any bros diao kia because of pull out? Sometimes I even have my first shot inside then pull out to show my fwb I didnt CIM.

ChrisSutton
19-08-2022, 05:51 AM

Pretty slim but still have chance.